PDA

View Full Version : Lonely SAD and ForeverAlone

Alex20
06-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Hi Bros and Sis
I would like to seek your Advice on this matter please bear with my long winded story if you dont mind Thanks =)
It all started when I was 15 Im all alone always Seeing my friends have girlfriends I also wanted to try to find 1 gf. But no matter how hard I tried its impossible to find All I got was those super fat ones and those tomboys. I could never get a girl to even love me. I am now 27 yrs old and My job pays me only 1.6k a month. Everywhere I go people said im Ugly but im only average looking and abit fat.May I ask you all When you go find a GF you go for looks first right? People telling me not to go for looks but it is really terrible I always kena tomboy and super fat ones.Even I cant get myself an Average girl to love me.
In my whole life I have not held a girls hand or even know what love feels like. Many of my friends who got GF have left me and Now I only have 3 close friend. Life is currently a misery for me. I was wondering anyone here have the same problem?

And Lastly I seen many threads asking will they kena Aids or Hiv when go Geylang to have sex. Same for me I tried so hard to get a girl but all rejects me.My hope to find love is somewhat dying and now have the urge to go geylang to release my stress. I really hope someone here can give me hope.
I normally go to KTV and find those girls there they give me the GF treatment but not true love. I hope someone can organise an outing that I can join so that I wont be so Alone.

Thank you for reading my Story and Sorry for writing too long
Waiting for Advices soon

Big Sexy
06-08-2012, 12:23 PM
sorry mate
but what do u expect? jennifer aniston?
with your caliber, you can't be choosy
damx...you are lucky that you still get to choose, even though
the option are only fat gals and tomboys..

if u want more choices.. then take a look at yourself first.
upgrade yourself, and get a job that pays you better..

My job pays me only 1.6k a month. Everywhere I go people said im Ugly but im only average looking and abit fat.
All I got was those super fat ones and those tomboys. I could never get a girl to even love me.
Waiting for Advices soon

see see only
06-08-2012, 12:46 PM
They say .... :rolleyes: (which i really agree almost 100%) ...

There is no ugly woman in the world ... only LAZY woman :eek:

Fat woman? then go on diet lor
Born super ugly? then work hard to get enough $$$$$ for plastic surgery lah
Look normal? then go learn how to make up lah
Too stupid? then go upgrade the brain lor
ETC ETC ....

So TS,

Same goes with the man ....... :cool:

Anyway it is a good start to complain here .... at least you knew about the problem does exist ... nevertheless stop blaming everything in the world that created you .... start to look for a good solution and create a better "yourself" ...

Alex20
06-08-2012, 12:53 PM
I blame myself for only what has happen. But are those fat and tomboy ones my only choice? I cant even get an averge looking 1 which is really sad.
Btw nowadays in sg is it if dont earn beyond 3k no girls will come?

I failed at study not cause I was lazy I came from a broken family
My mother cause my family to breakup and I cant even study last time due to
her hitting me non stop. Now Im only in sales I dont even get to mix around much. Thats why I come here to ask for advice. I tried to upgrade myself I retook 3 times exam and failed. Maybe I cant get girls due to this pathetic salary =(

Cuntworth
06-08-2012, 01:00 PM
I blame myself for only what has happen. But are those fat and tomboy ones my only choice? I cant even get an averge looking 1 which is really sad.
Btw nowadays in sg is it if dont earn beyond 3k no girls will come?

her hitting me non stop. Now Im only in sales I dont even get to mix around much. Thats why I come here to ask for advice. I tried to upgrade myself I retook 3 times exam and failed. Maybe I cant get girls due to this pathetic salary =(

Never blame others for yr downfall... especially yr mum.... she give birth and feed u for all the love every mother would give to her kids..
work hard... work smart...

Apocalypse
06-08-2012, 01:01 PM
here is a normal looking cai that cheated many people's feelings with makeup

http://chienna.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/screen-shot-2012-04-18-at-10-22-37-pm.png?w=580

and tomboys are CUTE!!!!

when you hunt, you have think of how to hunt when u have no fancy hunting tools. but its ok, you can remain pathetic so there are more for the rest of us to hunt. :D

Big Sexy
06-08-2012, 01:08 PM
indeed you only have yourself to blame..
you know your problem but didnt solve it..
you could blame your mum for failing you.
but now at 27 , you only have yourself to blame..

u need to know that relationship is a two way traffic..
you chose the gals and they have every right to chose the right guys too..
why would they want a fat and uneducated guy who earns 1.6K per month??

at 27, you could still go do some courses and upgrade yourself..
stop giving yourself excuses..

I blame myself for only what has happen.

Shadow_warrior
06-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Hi Bros and Sis
I would like to seek your Advice on this matter please bear with my long winded story if you dont mind Thanks =)
It all started when I was 15 Im all alone always Seeing my friends have girlfriends I also wanted to try to find 1 gf. But no matter how hard I tried its impossible to find All I got was those super fat ones and those tomboys. I could never get a girl to even love me. I am now 27 yrs old and My job pays me only 1.6k a month. Everywhere I go people said im Ugly but im only average looking and abit fat.May I ask you all When you go find a GF you go for looks first right? People telling me not to go for looks but it is really terrible I always kena tomboy and super fat ones.Even I cant get myself an Average girl to love me.
In my whole life I have not held a girls hand or even know what love feels like. Many of my friends who got GF have left me and Now I only have 3 close friend. Life is currently a misery for me. I was wondering anyone here have the same problem?

And Lastly I seen many threads asking will they kena Aids or Hiv when go Geylang to have sex. Same for me I tried so hard to get a girl but all rejects me.My hope to find love is somewhat dying and now have the urge to go geylang to release my stress. I really hope someone here can give me hope.
I normally go to KTV and find those girls there they give me the GF treatment but not true love. I hope someone can organise an outing that I can join so that I wont be so Alone.

Waiting for Advices soon

Its never too late, since you know what you need to change, then go change it

there are lots of fishes in the sea, some good looking fish look for not so

good looking bait, too good looking makes them insecure that the guy will

cheat

Ichigo_Kurosaki
06-08-2012, 01:33 PM
I failed at study not cause I was lazy I came from a broken family My mother cause my family to breakup and I cant even study last time due to her hitting me non stop. Now Im only in sales I dont even get to mix around much. Thats why I come here to ask for advice. I tried to upgrade myself I retook 3 times exam and failed. Maybe I cant get girls due to this pathetic salary =(

Some parents acted out their anger on their children cos they do not know how to manage their emotion or to channel it positively but that doesn't mean they don't love their children. The environment does not make a man, the man has to make his environment. A single-mindedness determined mind do not changed by place or time, it has it's own place and goals. When you failed 3x in your studies, you only got yourself to blame. :(

I hope you do not abandon your mum for what she did to you cos though we love both the truth and SYT chio bu(s), filial piety requires us to honor the truth 1st. And the truth is you cannot choose your parent but you can choose how your future and path. You are here cos of them and only parents in this life time! How you want your children to treat you is how you treat your parents. You maybe thinking how much you hated her for your failure but if you search and reach in the deepest of your heart, there is only LOVE. Upgrade yourself not cos of becoming a chee hong kia but do it for yourself and your parents/loved ones/country ;)

MountainTurtle
06-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Hi Bros and Sis

Waiting for Advices soon

I'm sure this is not the first time you are repeating your story or share the problem. You have already justify and know your problem in your posting,well done, there are still hope for you. It is time to change for a better. Firstly you complain you always get fat or tomboyish girlfriend, if that isn't what you want why accept them to go on steady?

regarding on your job and pay. Go for course and upgrade yourself. Work hard sure you will get pay increment.

Lastly here is a good site I will recommend if you are looking for outing www.snd.sg

asdfghjkl
06-08-2012, 01:55 PM
The environment does not make a man, the man has to make his environment.

very true.. :o

http://youtu.be/bCysjwYB-yo?t=2m36s

jsparrow
06-08-2012, 01:58 PM
IMHO is TS gotta keep on looking.....maybe u're not looking at the right place for the woman tt you want....be more active in social groups or may wanna start to do some volunteering works which may get u involved in a wider circle of friends.....but do have confidence in yourself, raise uo your self esteem coz woman would not wanna be with someone who cant even take care of himself or worst still having such a low self esteem......good luck to you bro....have fun widenin the network.... But this is really not a place that can help u bro....

Apocalypse
06-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Now Im only in sales I dont even get to mix around much.

Sales don't need you to study alot. but I don't understand how do u do sales without mixing around much. kind of confused here. :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
06-08-2012, 02:05 PM
I am now 27 yrs old and My job pays me only 1.6k a month.......I normally go to KTV and find those girls there they give me the GF treatment but not true love.

Btw, better to spend your 1.6k salary on upgrading yourself rather than the KTV girls lives :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=7200322&highlight=#post7200322

You this type sure kenna KC big time ;)

Need further assistance (non pussy issues), my mantra: Please go see your district MP ;)

Apocalypse
06-08-2012, 02:25 PM
Btw, better to spend your 1.6k salary on upgrading yourself rather than the KTV girls lives

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=7200322&highlight=#post7200322

You this type sure kenna KC big time

Need further assistance (non pussy issues), my mantra: Please go see your district MP ;)

as long as he continue to tell the mm at ktv he only have $70 for beer and no tips, they will leave him alone eventually. :D :rolleyes:

He looking for mm to be his therapist in ktv mah :D

ilikeoldchangke
06-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Hi Bros and Sis

Waiting for Advices soon

Don't push the blame around, be it bad family background or bad childhood. You yourself hold the key to change.

If you say you are average looking and fat, do something about it. Go an work out, invest in a pair of shoes, go and run, shed some weight.

Get a haircut, change your image.

1.6k salary, i really think you should give up on seeking the gf feeling at ktv, why bother with giving out the tips for only a few hours of GFE when you know they will flutter away to other rooms after spending barefly a few minutes with you ?

Won't those money be better spent on personal grooming and upgrading ?
Forget the drinking, ditch the fags as well.

Not being good in your studies is not an excuse, keep trying. upgrade yourself.

Your friends who got attached did not leave you, they have a commitment to their gfs as well. You cannot expect them to be by your side all the time

Get yourself a new hobby, prefebly something outdoors. I suggest volunteering your time as well so you don;t keep thinking about a gf. Pet shelters often need volunteers to walk their dogs, old folks home always have a need for a strong pair of arms.

You just need motivation.

What will be will be.

dOiOb
06-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Whining about your problems will not help you in any way. Identify and think of solution one by one. One problem at a time, you will see improvements in your life and hopefully a girlfriend. If all else fail, work your butts off and buy a Viet bride back. Simple as that.

see see only
06-08-2012, 02:52 PM
You this type sure kenna KC big time ;)

Ture ture ... :eek: .... sorry been blunt TS ... you sound like those who will waste every single cent even you suddenly have a big amount of money maybe by luckily strike 4D or ToTo

TS,

After reading a few more of ur posts .... (thks to Bro IK for his works) ... i sincerely reckon you stop whatever upgrading you are into first ...

Get your mental right first and review your set of principal again ...... you dont sound like a guy who understands yourself enough .... :o

Stop blaming and start reviewing yourself first .... ;)

Attenzione
06-08-2012, 03:36 PM
First of all, get a grip of yourself, and wake up!

You need to know what is REAL..

You must be a dreamer..
All this wanting a (beautiful) GF and visiting all those KTVs.. You must have lost in this dreamland of yours.

Get real.. You are living in this real world.

KTVs GFe doens't come cheap.. and seriousely, with S$1.6k.. (i hope this is a take home figure..).. you CAN'T afford it!

Focus on your job now.. make a carreer out of it..
Since you are a sales.. and if you are on commission base.. then, there' should be no limits to your income!

Also, don't push the blame around. You may be from a not so perfect family or background.. but, there's no stopping you from making a good one ahead.

Bro, we all choose and walk our own path..

DYBJ
06-08-2012, 04:30 PM
They say .... :rolleyes: (which i really agree almost 100%) ...

There is no ugly woman in the world ... only LAZY woman :eek:

Fat woman? then go on diet lor
Born super ugly? then work hard to get enough $$$$$ for plastic surgery lah
Look normal? then go learn how to make up lah
Too stupid? then go upgrade the brain lor
ETC ETC ....

So TS,

Same goes with the man ....... :cool:

Anyway it is a good start to complain here .... at least you knew about the problem does exist ... nevertheless stop blaming everything in the world that created you .... start to look for a good solution and create a better "yourself" ...

Very well said bro SSO, this reminds me of something that just happened last weekend.
I patronise this 5star hotel very often for makn & their rooms, n there's this foreign tat nvr really caught my eye.
Well, the last time i was there for dinner, i was served by this super chio waitress.
She addressed me by name, which is not uncommon cos almost everyone there knows who I am, but wat surprised me the most was, I dunno n hv nvr met this chio babe before.
Start small talk & asked her how long she's been working there, she said over a year.
Told her I never saw her before
Her reply was i see you all the time
Wah lan, how cud I miss such a babe????????
The nite passed n the very next day, I called their GM.
Who's tat chio boo?
Who her BF?
Got BF bo?
If not gv her my number ask her to call me.
I tot for sure, dun deal till the GM replied me
She's XXXX.
I was like ....WAT?
She used to be plump n pimple faced, now slim n super desirable
He replied, the power of modern medicine
Wow, I was so shocked to see a transformation living example in my face!
Wif tat said, I dropped the whole idea of this target.
Guess last thing to go under the knife wud be the boobs liao:)

DYBJ
06-08-2012, 04:35 PM
here is a normal looking cai that cheated many people's feelings with makeup

http://chienna.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/screen-shot-2012-04-18-at-10-22-37-pm.png?w=580

and tomboys are CUTE!!!!

when you hunt, you have think of how to hunt when u have no fancy hunting tools. but its ok, you can remain pathetic so there are more for the rest of us to hunt. :D
Tat's Y always insist they meet u without makeup else kenna con bigtime!
N, tomboys r the best, tested n proven, once u break them, they become even gentler n better than most women!

The environment does not make a man, the man has to make his environment.
Wise works from an Alpha Male

DYBJ
06-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Dear TS, look around u on the street, ah beng hv ah lian in arms, matt hv mina in arm, slim guy got fat gal in arms.(No racial tension intended)
Dun be too eager to point ur finger outwards n blame this that factor tat lead u to where u r today.
U r the captain of ur ship, no one but u urself can steer it to the direction u wan it to go!
If u want someone to love u, u must 1st learn to love urself.
Ur posts clearly indicates u hv a severe complex issue.
Learn to luv urself, be confident.
Sales is a line tat required a gift of the gap.
Also the best line to pick up chicks....awe........how i miss those yrs when i just came out to work.........
Ok back to topic
Women like confident men, a sense of security, of cos earning power does play a part but not always.
Learn to luv urself more, maybe go for grooming classes, learn to talk, walk act more confidently & i bet ya, they'll start dropping on ur lap soon ;)

HCKing
06-08-2012, 06:03 PM
dont dream lah TS, having gf will also give u tons of nightmares. life isnt fairy tale lah ok. who knows u will start missing the gd old lonely days.:D

better spend time n energy to increase yr 1.6k bread lah, inflation keep going up girls expectations also up but salary never go up how to win girls heart leh?

Apocalypse
06-08-2012, 06:20 PM
dont dream lah TS, having gf will also give u tons of nightmares. life isnt fairy tale lah ok. who knows u will start missing the gd old lonely days.:D

better spend time n energy to increase yr 1.6k bread lah, inflation keep going up girls expectations also up but salary never go up how to win girls heart leh?

Best is hook tio those PRC worked 15 yrs in KTV going to retire liao, feel lonely, then see him honest and innocent and ugly, then bring him back with her to China. He get a $1.4k sales job there, 27 yrs old work until 50 can retire in China comfortably. Dun need to come out and wash plates.

Sadly, that usually almost never happen.

HCKing
06-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Best is hook tio those PRC worked 15 yrs in KTV going to retire liao, feel lonely, then see him honest and innocent and ugly, then bring him back with her to China. He get a $1.4k sales job there, 27 yrs old work until 50 can retire in China comfortably. Dun need to come out and wash plates.

Sadly, that usually almost never happen.

lonely, honest, innocent and ugly = SALESMAN???:confused:

wat sales job u doing ah TS?

HCKing
06-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Wise works from an Alpha Male

hmmm.....yr frank lampard writing style looks familiar....:p:D

-SBF-
06-08-2012, 07:02 PM
I am now 27 yrs old and My job pays me only 1.6k a month.

If you born poor is not ya mistake, if you die poor it ya mistake.

DYBJ
06-08-2012, 09:22 PM
hmmm.....yr frank lampard writing style looks familiar....:p:D
Of coz my good old kawan, its me, the most hated guy in the forum :D :D

Stimsia
06-08-2012, 10:22 PM
27 still young la
i 30 den go chiong hc
dun tok about holding hand, hold abalone also can :p

1600 * 80% = 1280

can go bonk gl 25 times (cat 50)

if you are overweight, go for weight loss
if you are average looking, go studio grooming can do wonders

Alex20
06-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi Bros I sincerly thank you guys for the comments
If I just forget bout getting a gf since I cant and Just go to Ktv to chill with girls
Got any bros here can meet up and go together? I just feel very lonely right here.
By the way Sometimes outside I see those girls just so chio I feel like having sex at geylang
But alwaays afraid of aids and Hiv I know my standards in life sucks. So maybe I just forget the whole gf thing and just have fun is that more better? Cause With my pay Im screwed

sane
07-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Cast ur net wider, I have friends who married good Vietnamese wives too, homely, pretty with v good figure. Those wives r also my good buddies n I can say that they r on par or even better than SG gals, working earning their own keep n maintain the household well too :)

Don't give up trying. Who say true love is easy to come by? If so, there won't be so many out there paying for luv.

see see only
07-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi Bros I sincerly thank you guys for the comments
If I just forget bout getting a gf since I cant and Just go to Ktv to chill with girlsGot any bros here can meet up and go together? ......... So maybe I just forget the whole gf thing and just have fun is that more better? Cause With my pay Im screwed

Alright bros ....

We tried our best .......... or at least i felt i tried enough .... :(

TS all the best to you :)

DYBJ
07-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Alright bros ....

We tried our best .......... or at least i felt i tried enough .... :(

TS all the best to you :)

Dage SSO,
as i always preach,
有些人值得你去同情,
可是有些人根本不值得 ;)
Tis is a living example:rolleyes:

Alex20
07-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Thank you all bros for your comments. Now I am feeling just too stress due to losing so many friends Haiz So I wanna chill a little Got any bros Wanna go Ktv soon? To be honest here I did mention I went to KTV and chill with the girls.
Its only my 2nd time going. By the way Is going to KTV often a waste of money or Rather focus on something else?

alan0338
07-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Thank you all bros for your comments. Now I am feeling just too stress due to losing so many friends Haiz So I wanna chill a little Got any bros Wanna go Ktv soon?

i wan i wan .... but me more cham than u leh ... can u blanja me tis round first ..... :D :D :D

asdfghjkl
07-08-2012, 04:14 PM
u can meet up with me and i can show you the details.. :o

hotstuffm8
07-08-2012, 07:29 PM
trolololol

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-08-2012, 07:46 PM
By the way Is going to KTV often a waste of money or Rather focus on something else?

For others it's for fun and chill ;)

For you, your state of mind and your $1,600 (Before CPF) salary, finding solace in KTVs is like writing a premature obituary for your finances and life :o

Got any bros Wanna go Ktv soon?

You this type sure kenna KC big time after finding a cai you thought she's very special with GFF. Go also won't jio you la. Don't wanna "害你" :rolleyes:

Rather focus on something else?

You not reading all bros earlier posts of advising you to upgrade yourself? :(

ahtat77
07-08-2012, 07:57 PM
bro take it easy lah.most of the time things are not really what you see on the surface.getting a gf or wife is easy but getting her to stay by your side for long is usually not as easy.takes a lot of effort as you know it is the nature of women to be fickle minded when they feel unloved.do something about your appearance if you want to attract a woman not so much of how much you earning.cheers!

Stimsia
07-08-2012, 09:08 PM
i also earn 1.8k at yo age
got about 2.4k by 30
start chionging
n now 40s with debt amounting 20k
still chionging le:o

wat i saying is earn less chiong less
earn mo chiong mo lor
too bad i chionging on credit

Apocalypse
07-08-2012, 09:18 PM
got about 2.4k by 30
start chionging

earn mo chiong mo lor

u nvr ask the ktv give u 48mth interests free credit card payment plan? :D

sane1
07-08-2012, 10:00 PM
got about 2.4k by 30
start chionging

earn mo chiong mo lor

How come chiong only at 30? :p

nacal
08-08-2012, 12:19 AM
got about 2.4k by 30
start chionging

earn mo chiong mo lor

not something shld be proud of though.. 40 now.. when u reach 60 who would help you, no one, not even the govt. Only you can help yourself. And you still can do that now, once when u reach 60 will be too late. sorry for nagging.

Alex20
08-08-2012, 01:55 AM
Hi Bros U all heard of this KTV calles S.G its at geylang area or near aljunid
489 Geylang road. If anyone can accompany me go and play the gals there The drinks I pay my max budget is 300 isit enough? Haha Hope some of u can organise outing for me Thanks in advance

hotstuffm8
08-08-2012, 03:24 PM
trolololol

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Hi Bros U all heard of this KTV calles S.G its at geylang area or near aljunid
489 Geylang road. If anyone can accompany me go and play the gals there The drinks I pay my max budget is 300 isit enough? Haha Hope some of u can organise outing for me Thanks in advance

Next time, just start a thread in Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos section for KTV outing la :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Cos you sole objective is to jio people go S.G with you and upgrade your lumpa nia. :rolleyes:

Why wasted everyone time in advising you with your SOB story :rolleyes:

有些人值得你去同情,可是有些人根本不值得
Tis is a living example:rolleyes:

I have to agree to above

Apocalypse
08-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Next time, just start a thread in Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos section for KTV outing la :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Cos you sole objective is to jio people go S.G with you and upgrade your lumpa nia. :rolleyes:

Why wasted everyone time in advising you with your SOB story :rolleyes:

I have to agree to above

cos his offer is $300 ma. if he post in Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos all the dai lo there will laugh at him mah. but if he post some story, some cai that like to drink will comfort him bring him go and drink if he pays :rolleyes:, and he also get to go to S.G and teh neh neh.

one stone kill 2 birds wor.

weakling22
08-08-2012, 10:39 PM
upgrade yourself, and get a job that pays you better..

Yah bro, ladies definitely need some form of security.
while looks do matter somewhat, if you can take gd care of yourself, you can at least let the lady you are trying for feel a certain sense of security when with you. So take the advice, beef up your skill set and get a better paying job, work out a little etc then things will def. get better from there!

asdfghjkl
08-08-2012, 10:49 PM
so SG stands for.. ? :o

Apocalypse
08-08-2012, 11:00 PM

SG KARAOKE LOUNGE
Address 489 Geylang Road, Singapore 389448 Neighbourhood Singapore City Singapore Province PC Telephone number 67416627 Categories karaoke

u wana call up & ask wat it stands for? :D

Alex20
09-08-2012, 02:37 AM
Sorry Bros If u think I Wasted your time here. I Just wanted to ask about ktv cause
I cant tahan whole life never even play with girls. Most men will feel like me if everyday work and meet guys only and then gf cant get. Im really sorry if I wasted your time I am really hopeless

HCKing
09-08-2012, 02:50 AM
Sorry Bros If u think I Wasted your time here. I Just wanted to ask about ktv cause
I cant tahan whole life never even play with girls. Most men will feel like me if everyday work and meet guys only and then gf cant get. Im really sorry if I wasted your time I am really hopeless

u havent ans me what sales job u do ah?

the more u go ktv the more u cant get a real gf. escaping frm reality will lead u nowhere one lah boy boy.

Apocalypse
09-08-2012, 02:52 AM
I cant tahan whole life never even play with girls.

u never play catching or basketball with them before? :p

like that really is abit hopeless.

HCKing
09-08-2012, 03:04 AM
u never play catching or basketball with them before? :p

like that really is abit hopeless.

reminds me of that white geek in the american pie movie.

bet TS will cum at the sight of a real pie without physically touching it.:D

DYBJ
09-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Growing up is never a smooth ride.
Do the wrong thing from the start, everything after will go wrong.
Before u even achieved reality, you want to go after the unreal.
Very soon, ur world will be so upside down bcos u ventured into the realm of these like real fakes n nottin will ever be the same after.
The choices we make, dictate the life we lead!

Alex20
09-08-2012, 03:35 AM
My Sales job is those promoters type at the mall.
And Got play with girls before but this play is refer to like in relationship
Or touching also.no have thats why If I cant get gf Then Im here asking to go
Ktv. Btw U all dont go to ktv or OKT houses?
I got this friend who gave up on relationships told me to go to OKT or ktv play girls
Cause since I cant get even an.averge looking gal. I guess its time to have some fun

I will still get back to reality. But u know sometimes seeing a 15 yr old guy who has no money and is very fat get a very chio gf. I sometimes ask what is wrong with mwhen I am only abit fat and earn income while those teens do not and can get
I refer to 1 of the bro that suggest take gym membership or safra.
I did try all ways to lose weight Jogging daily 45 mins
Yet still unable to do so. Thats why I really feel so hopeless in life
I dont give up easily but Every relationship I had went up in flames

By the way Do u wanna hear a story about 1 girl and me and judge what went wrong? Maybe I can really learn from there.
I really thank u all for the comments I hope I dint piss anyone off for being stubborn on the same topic It will be nice to meet some of u haiz

DYBJ
09-08-2012, 03:40 AM
Some guys hv all the luck but many dun.
Compare here compare there in the end kee seow one only urself.
Build ur career n ur self esteem, once tat is complete, they will auto flock to u.
Mai kan cheong, wan baby fuck liao still need 9mths, heard this logic b4?

Greatking
09-08-2012, 05:04 AM

Saigon. :D

Lotsa Viet

Greatking
09-08-2012, 05:06 AM
300 can play not only the balls, but abalone too. :D

Apocalypse
09-08-2012, 09:58 AM
300 can play not only the balls, but abalone too. :D

$300 not enuff for the prc girl the father the TCM treatment for the brain cancer in China la. :rolleyes:

confidence is a state of mind, not about the situation or what people say.

I was 1.75/105kg , that didn't stop me from fucking girls here and everywhere else and getting girls dump their fbs for me.

Dominance and confidence is not walking like a monkey, but a quiet assertiveness that is overwhelming. That you can be cool and calm in every situation. You are calculated in every situation. Even your anger and aggression is calculated. You know exactly when to be civil to people, and when to be aggressive. There will be people who hate you because you are what they can never be, and people who are drawn to your strength. You don't actually need to care about either people because you just need to be concern about yourself.

Even amongst friends, when you are just talking to their cai, they get all paranoid and worried even though that cai is not your type and they know it because you told them before. They just can't help it.

You don't wait for when you have $, or wait for when you buy that magic gel to comb your hair this way and that way or that shirt. Its you, now, today.

Also, people will say what they want to put you down, even your cai can tell you everyday that you are lousy, your character lousy, you lie and they hate liars when actually all the while they are lying to you. If you are nonchalent, you can step back and see, see the lies in almost every conversation? You can analyze every single situation objectively.

You can be mentally tough and be nonchalent about what she say, and what they say and not be affected by anything or anyone.

And even if I lost weight to 85kg, its not because of what they say, or because I need a gf. Its just simply because you want to.

Azmodan
09-08-2012, 11:41 PM
very good advise frm the caring bros here. i can definitely empathise with u, and thats why i indulge in drinking, smoking n whoring all the time. nth feels as good as self destruction/ excessive pleasure.isnt it?

Moromoro
10-08-2012, 12:21 AM
$300 not enuff for the prc girl the father the TCM treatment for the brain cancer in China la. :rolleyes:

confidence is a state of mind, not about the situation or what people say.

I was 1.75/105kg , that didn't stop me from fucking girls here and everywhere else and getting girls dump their fbs for me.

Dominance and confidence is not walking like a monkey, but a quiet assertiveness that is overwhelming. That you can be cool and calm in every situation. You are calculated in every situation. Even your anger and aggression is calculated. You know exactly when to be civil to people, and when to be aggressive. There will be people who hate you because you are what they can never be, and people who are drawn to your strength. You don't actually need to care about either people because you just need to be concern about yourself.

Even amongst friends, when you are just talking to their cai, they get all paranoid and worried even though that cai is not your type and they know it because you told them before. They just can't help it.

You don't wait for when you have $, or wait for when you buy that magic gel to comb your hair this way and that way or that shirt. Its you, now, today.

Also, people will say what they want to put you down, even your cai can tell you everyday that you are lousy, your character lousy, you lie and they hate liars when actually all the while they are lying to you. If you are nonchalent, you can step back and see, see the lies in almost every conversation? You can analyze every single situation objectively.

You can be mentally tough and be nonchalent about what she say, and what they say and not be affected by anything or anyone.

And even if I lost weight to 85kg, its not because of what they say, or because I need a gf. Its just simply because you want to.

Wow words of wisdom.

Alex20
10-08-2012, 08:53 AM
Hey Apocalypse r u there? I sent u a private message

peanut123
10-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Dude, first you have to stop this whiny and self-defeating attitude. With such an attitude, you turn off even girls who might have some interest in you.

Don't blame your childhood, because you are no longer a child. Your childhood was over 10 years ago, and since then, your future has been in your own hands and mind.

If your job sucks, upgrade yourself and get another job. Which girl wants to date a promotor unless you damn yiandao ? One look at you at the booth and they immediately know you make peanuts. If she dates you, she'll have to eat hawker center food, watch getai for entertainment, and vacation in Genting Highlands. Not an attractive option for the materialistic Singapore girl.

Take classes and try a new field, or sell something else ( insurance, property, IT, etc). You will suck for a couple of years, then the result will start to show and you can probably make 4-5K a month. That's not fantastic, but that's good enough to have nice dinners, concerts and holidays for 2 persons, and most girls will accept that as good enough for boyfriend material.

I also doubt you actually jogged 45 mins each day and have nothing to show for it. Unless you immediately ate 2 Upsized Big Mac Extra value meals immediately after your jog, you should have lost weight after 1 year of doing that. You have to keep it up, and not give up after 2 weeks. Results from exercise take months to show up.

Yeah, the fat boy you saw with the chick might be damn suave, or have a rich father, or have a super big dick, but none of that matters to you. There is no point for you to pine over it. Just improve yourself to a point where a girl will at least consider you. As I said, the first thing that has to go is your fucking self-defeating attitude. Which girl likes to hear that all the time ?

Finally, having a girlfriend is not all that great a deal. Sure, she can sometimes make you very happy, but you can sure as hell bet sometimes she makes you feel like shit and you wish you've never met her. So instead of wishing for a gf, you might actually be lucky that you don't have one.

My advice is to upgrade yourself (not for girls, but for your OWN GODDAMN LIFE), have fun, be positive, and you'll probably meet a nice girl along the way.

And Got play with girls before but this play is refer to like in relationship
Or touching also.no have thats why If I cant get gf Then Im here asking to go
Ktv. Btw U all dont go to ktv or OKT houses?
I got this friend who gave up on relationships told me to go to OKT or ktv play girls
Cause since I cant get even an.averge looking gal. I guess its time to have some fun

I will still get back to reality. But u know sometimes seeing a 15 yr old guy who has no money and is very fat get a very chio gf. I sometimes ask what is wrong with mwhen I am only abit fat and earn income while those teens do not and can get
I refer to 1 of the bro that suggest take gym membership or safra.
I did try all ways to lose weight Jogging daily 45 mins
Yet still unable to do so. Thats why I really feel so hopeless in life
I dont give up easily but Every relationship I had went up in flames

By the way Do u wanna hear a story about 1 girl and me and judge what went wrong? Maybe I can really learn from there.
I really thank u all for the comments I hope I dint piss anyone off for being stubborn on the same topic It will be nice to meet some of u haiz

meowwind
10-08-2012, 07:25 PM
I am new, so dun mind me if I accidentally offend anybody.

Dun make your weakness your life.

Everybody start slow, some stay slow, others go fast.

like the tortoise and rabbit, we know which one is faster. But to the tortoise, does it matter if going fast or slow?

Cannot chase rabbit, find tortoise lor.

Just dun be ambitious like what some of the people have said already. (wanted to say bros, but sakali hit non-bros).

Stimsia
11-08-2012, 02:33 AM
How come chiong only at 30? : p

tot wanna have real bgr but failed set target 30
afterthat chiong like nobody biz
easily can buy a 3-room balcony :o

not:o something shld be proud of though.. 40 now.. when u reach 60 who would help you, no one, not :oeven the govt. Only you can help yourself. And you still can do that now, once when u reach 60 will be too late. sorry for nagging.

ya, just try to slog it out til 80
:(

magicbrush
11-08-2012, 10:09 AM
I'm pretty new here and wish to contribute.
I guess all the bros here had given their goodwill advice.
Just to add on.

Don't compare yourself to others already. You got to tell yourself it's enough of all these low esteem/inferiority complex issues you're facing.
You cannot reach the status of those guys you look at. Face yourself and be positive, focus on your good points and establish action to change. Read all the advice which all bros have written for you.

If you wish to go release and feel good. Then go. You do understand it's only temporal and will not satisfy you.

Make decisions, and learn from it. You are at standstill now which isn't progressive at all.

No girlfriend, no problem. (No feel pressure of spending on a girl)
Take it easy.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-08-2012, 01:32 PM

Learn to play the money game 1st then play girls la. Everyone work their butt off to make ends meet not meet girls. There are many opportunties to meet girls. As a promotor, there are others female promotors and retail girls. Of cos, you cannot kum-kum-chang with saliva dripping down your mouth la. :D

職業不分貴賤,年龄不分高低, 人不分高低. 其实做一份工作,最重要的是心态. Whatever job it is..Be it a janitor, malls promotor, security officers, waitering staffs or dish washers.You are more likely to succeed if you value yourself but I do realize it's hard when you have only negative role model like the friend below:

I got this friend who gave up on relationships told me to go to OKT or ktv play girls. Cause since I cant get even an.averge looking gal. I guess its time to have some fun

Your friend live his own life, You live yours. What happens in your life is ultimately up to you. And what happens to you all depends upon the choices that you make today :D

Don't compare with a 15year old kid la. Rise your big head up! Tell youself you wanna be better off than the guy standing next to you with a chio bu (within your reach type) :D

I did try all ways to lose weight Jogging daily 45 mins. Yet still unable to do so.

Exercise is a good start but you also need to watch your diet. Try to eat only half-full and don't eat after 9-9.30pm

Same old grimm tales of the girl left you after knowing your job or financial status? Just don't bother la. Go back to night school and upgrade yourself. Know yourself and limits, set your expectation for girls within your reach (for now) :D

Alex20
11-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Hi Bros who just posted. I treasure everyone of your comments and will work on it. I know being whiny does not help too. I tried many courses which did not work out well and retook o lvl but fail twice. I am still very loss at this stage I keep trying but keep failibg I am a person who dont give up easily but at times in my life I feel so loss even if its not about girls. I want better pay but when I try to upgrade myself I cant seem to catch up the lesson no matter how hard I tried thats y I keep on blaming myself for being so lousy and hopeless

DYBJ
11-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Hi Bros who just posted. I treasure everyone of your comments and will work on it. I know being whiny does not help too. I tried many courses which did not work out well and retook o lvl but fail twice. I am still very loss at this stage I keep trying but keep failibg I am a person who dont give up easily but at times in my life I feel so loss even if its not about girls. I want better pay but when I try to upgrade myself I cant seem to catch up the lesson no matter how hard I tried thats y I keep on blaming myself for being so lousy and hopeless
In life, we all can succeed as long as we hv enuff desire to want to!
Most fail not bcos they're failures, bcos their mind gv up.
So, if u use all the energy u used on whining n complaining ur such a failure n all those energy u used to seek out a chee bye n convert them to more positive uses, I am sure u won't be wat u r now!
THE CHOICES WE MAKE, DICTATE THE LIFE WE LEAD!

ChokDeeDee!
11-08-2012, 03:17 PM
TS, cannot be choosy lah. You can't expect to get all the uber pretty ones, unless you drive a ferrari or something. Learn to lower your expectations, SG girls will benchmark you amongst other SG guys, if you're average in multiple aspects, i think you're fine. Bear in mind, the benchmarking is done by them, not what you perceive you are.

We humans are too bounded by the rules of nature. Most males in the animal kingdom will be bright and beautiful, suggesting their vigor, good health and superior genetics to attract the females. On the other hand, ladies be it pretty or not, can easily find someone who is willing to get her laid.

Why not try to venture overseas? Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand or Philippines? Who knows, you might stand a better chance?

heavybackhand
15-08-2012, 03:49 PM
1st allow me to talk from 'getting your money worth' perspective, cant do much with KTV or bar girl besides TCSS, at most kissing and hugging, after a while, no kick... don’t even think abt scoring or bedding them. Because ultimately, a guy is a guy, he’s horny and want to screw girls.

While With GL WL, u can do whatever the fuck u want (though still subject to her own boundaries, but still a lot more than with KTV and Bar girl), If you rily like them, u can even ON some of them.

However, if u still wanna cheong bar, in view of your salary, Thai bar is a better choice than China KTV.

IwasApo
15-08-2012, 05:46 PM
1st allow me to talk from 'getting your money worth' perspective, cant do much with KTV or bar girl besides TCSS, at most kissing and hugging, after a while, no kick... don’t even think abt scoring or bedding them. Because ultimately, a guy is a guy, he’s horny and want to screw girls.

While With GL WL, u can do whatever the fuck u want (though still subject to her own boundaries, but still a lot more than with KTV and Bar girl), If you rily like them, u can even ON some of them.

However, if u still wanna cheong bar, in view of your salary, Thai bar is a better choice than China KTV.

drink cheap beer at kopi tiam with pretty beer promoter can anot? :D

heavybackhand
15-08-2012, 08:08 PM
drink cheap beer at kopi tiam with pretty beer promoter can anot? :D

Sure whatever that floats your boat, as long as it doesn't cause a big hole in ur pocket

Alex20
16-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Hi Bros Thanks for the comments. I have been asked by friends to join them at geylang for sex they r single too but are enjoying prostitute and say its fun.
I really wish to go try sometimes But How bout Hiv and Std I know if use condom nothinf happen but Std is can kena anytime. I now just wanna let go since I cant have what I want and ktv is ex. So bros any of u got go geylang for sex? im new to the nightlife scene there

DYBJ
16-08-2012, 12:11 PM
There r reasons y this forum is broken into many diff sections.
This section is
Matters of the Heart
Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.
Wan to ask abt HIV, go to the sexual health section
Wan to ask abt kio guay, there's a GL section there wif many sexperts to answer all ur queries
KTV or Hang Flower go Health Centre KTV Tangos section n ask
Good luck :D

Stimsia
16-08-2012, 08:57 PM
good analysis:D
this is called research optimization:p

but if TS not only low esteem but kiasi
if kiasi stay out of these scenes and live a sexless life
(since TS say cant find sex normal way)

there are lawyers n professionals n businessmen who are in these scenes
they must be stupid or what? what do you think?

i am a professional farker, at the office n GL lol

HCKing
16-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Hi Bros Thanks for the comments. I have been asked by friends to join them at geylang for sex they r single too but are enjoying prostitute and say its fun.
I really wish to go try sometimes But How bout Hiv and Std I know if use condom nothinf happen but Std is can kena anytime. I now just wanna let go since I cant have what I want and ktv is ex. So bros any of u got go geylang for sex? im new to the nightlife scene there

tot u said got friends ask u to join them at GL liao then still ask questions here for wat? :rolleyes:

got balls go walk GL 10 rounds 1st then u come back here and ask. else dun waste our time lah.

Reoxy
16-08-2012, 10:38 PM
So bros any of u got go geylang for sex? im new to the nightlife scene there

The percentage of bros here who have engaged in any forms of commercial sexual activities is about the same percentage as how effective a condom is as a contraceptive and prevention of STDs: 99.99%

If you are worried about the 0.01%, you can always engage in self-gratification. It is also known as masturbation, wanking, beating the monkey, killing the snake etc.

PussyPredator
17-08-2012, 02:26 AM
The percentage of bros here who have engaged in any forms of commercial sexual activities is about the same percentage as how effective a condom is as a contraceptive and prevention of STDs: 99.99%

If you are worried about the 0.01%, you can always engage in self-gratification. It is also known as masturbation, wanking, beating the monkey, killing the snake etc.

what about fuck sotong?

cuntarow
17-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Hi TS,

i felt that what you need is self confident and patient, be more optimistic. who on earth told you that with 3k monthly salary you definetly get girls. assuming from what you mention even you get the amount you want, than what about you being ugly and fat, they are still a fact. stop deceiving yourself, its not so much about your peanuts pay your look and size, more on how you start a conversation break the ices, and keep things going.

if you wanna have paid sex just go ahead dun need to get approval or opinion from others.

My 2cents

singmarine
17-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Dun worry, being single is nothing wrong. Does not mean u are attached means you are happy. After attached, u realised u will have tons of problems to deal with. You are doing fine now.

Reoxy
17-08-2012, 01:53 PM
what about fuck sotong?

That is called beastiality.

Any forms of sex involving animals is termed beastiality.

cuntarow
17-08-2012, 01:55 PM
That is called beastiality.

Any forms of sex involving animals is termed beastiality.

than we must rope in the wildlife conservation ppl. lol

happyguy1234
17-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Dear Ts,
i believe that life always has plans for everyone... jus that people do not sufficiently prepare themselves for it when the chance comes... the best things in life are not those u actively seek, but those u that u are ready to receive. you sound depressed and negative, how is it possible for u to find love in this state of mind? u need to love yourself more before u can give love to others. u're still young with the world ahead of you. reflect on things and make an effort to improve yourself 'internally' (your mindest, attitude, character) so that when the chance comes your way, they wont pass you by.

kenshi086
17-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Hi Bros and Sis

Waiting for Advices soon

hey bro, not that i m shooting u. r u looking for a prostitute or r u looking for a gf? its not really the look. its the heart..... if u base on look to look for a gf, then i would say ur r/s may fail.... when they r old, r u going to dump them?

sex69xes
18-08-2012, 12:00 AM

You are not alone. There are many people who is in a similar situation like you. First of all, all guys are "chee hong". Most of them will neglect you when they have gf as they would prefer to spend more time with their babes. But just when you envy those guys who have chio gf, you will be surprised that they didn't tell you what sort of "problems" they are facing with their chio gf. A bgr is not that straight forward. A lot of hard work need to be done to sustain a bgr. If you feels that you lack of confident, you can in fact train yourself on this area. You can train the normal way such as going after those chio bu and get all sort of rejections or you can also train by hooking up ladies in bars be it agogo bar, disco etc. Yes, you need to spend $$$ on this and if you think spending $$$ in S'pore is to ex, you can always go somewhere else. I've seen many guys going to foreign countries and enjoying themselves with company of ladies. You spend $$$ on them and also get to train yourself on picking up ladies. I'm not trying to encourage you to chiong but I'm suggesting to you that you can build up your confidence level with various methods.

Rub&Buah
18-08-2012, 04:07 AM
Save up money enough to go on a backpacking trip to 3rd world country like cambodia,Philippines,Thailand & indonesia & see how poverty strikes the kind & helpless people there.kids begging u for water,old people struggling to walk around begging to get thier next meal,handicap person kneeling down to thank u after u hand them a dollar.girls selling themselves to put food on the table back home for thier hopeless family who can't even get a job.

That make change your perspective about life & realize how fortunate we Singaporean are.no matter how poor we are,we will still get enough food to fill the stomach & a pigeon hole to keep us away from the bad weather.

Being alone saves u away from thousand watts of heartache.

Be a professional lone monger who travel around the world to help girls in poverty while enjoying some warm companion.:cool:

Reoxy
18-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Be a professional lone monger who travel around the world to help girls in poverty while enjoying some warm companion.:cool:

I agree. Most important is being professional.:D

IwasApo
18-08-2012, 01:02 PM

But all the poverty stricken girls wants u to adopt them. $50 a month will go towards that they continue to have food shelter and education. :rolleyes:

Are you willing to donate for a good cause? One child, one hope. :D

Rub&Buah
18-08-2012, 04:17 PM

Yes must be professional.people donate charity donate association end up only very small percentage of the donated amounts goes to the real needy & the rest got suck by suckers in wolves skin.

By traveling around to poverty countries to monger it helps boast thier economy.makan & drink hotel etc give them business & people have the chance to work.

By getting temporary interconnection with the girls who sell to put food on the table back home helps some in a direct way to get stomach filled & milk powder money for the babies.

As long as u are not ill treating the girls u had help them & thier family directly as well as yourself by being single & not giving shits to our sg girls who is not even satisfied with 5 branded bag in the closet wanting more.not satisfied with guy only driving a Honda instead of BMW or porshe.not satisfied with staying in 5 room hdb want to stay at 2 million$ condo.the list goes on.....

It's a meaningful misson to be a professional monger.'wu leng wu hor':D

Reoxy
18-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Bro R&B,

Unlike you, I am only a regional monger. :)

I only help out the girls in ASEAN.

yunnamhaircare
19-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Hi Bros and Sis
It all started when I was 15 Im all alone always Seeing my friends have girlfriends I also wanted to try to find 1 gf. But no matter how hard I tried its impossible to find All I got was those super fat ones and those tomboys. I could never get a girl to even love me. I am now 27 yrs old and My job pays me only 1.6k a month. Everywhere I go people said im Ugly but im only average looking and abit fat.May I ask you all When you go find a GF you go for looks first right?

Bro, please don't ignore those girls just because they are fat. I know 2 good looking and charming men that chose fat girls as wives in the end after playing with numerous pretty girls in the early part of their lives. In the end, it is the girl's personality and thinking that attribute to whether she is wife material. ;)