PDA

View Full Version : Busted!

crossfir3
05-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Ok here's my story. My wife was out of the country for a business trip. Since the cat is away, the mouse decided to play play and went to GL last night. Just this morning, I checked my Whatsapp message to her and was surprised to see that I've sent her a message (accidentally!!) sharing my location...and yes it is when I was in GL! I am really busted, for all she knows I am already sleeping at that time.

Now she is coming back to SG today, she didn't say a thing this morning. I am seeing a massive confrontation :(

Can anyone suggest a best alibi? I can tell her that *maybe* I've shared a web site (GL), but how the fu*ck can I explain that it's actually "my location" I've shared.

sos!!! :o:(

cuscorex92
05-08-2012, 08:22 AM
do u hv any past history of visitin pros,dude? if u r clean,visitin GL nt neccess to look for hookers mah. makan,mitin a religious friend(som reigious ctr r located tere)...etc

crossfir3
05-08-2012, 08:32 AM
do u hv any past history of visitin pros,dude? if u r clean,visitin GL nt neccess to look for hookers mah. makan,mitin a religious friend(som reigious ctr r located tere)...etc

yes bro, but the thing is I already told her Im going to sleep so she will think that I am at home. I'm still trying to find out how the hell did that (sharing my location) happen when Im not using whatsapp at that time sigh :o

Possible alibi, I was browsing googlemap and I accidentally forwarded it to her. Nah! it was my location that I've shared!!

crossfir3
05-08-2012, 08:38 AM
She just asked me this question: did you send me any other sms last night? I know I did, but I said no. I don't know if I did the right thing..she's trying to catch me :eek: :(

cuscorex92
05-08-2012, 09:26 AM
She just asked me this question: did you send me any other sms last night? I know I did, but I said no. I don't know if I did the right thing..she's trying to catch me :eek: :(

bro,im nt tryin to preach..坦白从宽.wif a past histroy,wat was her reaction on it then? u promised u wt do it agn? men 4gv & 4gt,women 4gv,bt never 4gt.

indeed,she's tryin to catch & gvin ya a chance to own up(the truth).reckon she's stil 50/50 wif watya doin in GL since u claimed hm,she understd tere r possibilities of u bein tere later only for un4seen reasons. if u choose to hide tis round,it better b a really convincin 1,cos u gona hv to live wif tis tale.future if she discover any loophole by chance, it can cost ur marriage.

crossfir3
05-08-2012, 09:34 AM
bro,im nt tryin to preach..坦白从宽.wif a past histroy,wat was her reaction on it then? u promised u wt do it agn? men 4gv & 4gt,women 4gv,bt never 4gt.

indeed,she's tryin to catch & gvin ya a chance to own up(the truth).reckon she's stil 50/50 wif watya doin in GL since u claimed hm,she understd tere r possibilities of u bein tere later only for un4seen reasons. if u choose to hide tis round,it better b a really convincin 1,cos u gona hv to live wif tis tale.future if she discover any loophole by chance, it can cost ur marriage.

ooops sorry, no history (yet). i thought you're asking if I have visited pro's before. Yes i did, but has never been caught.

im trying to fu*k my brains out on how to explain the sms. sigh

thanks bro appreciate your help :)

cuscorex92
05-08-2012, 09:47 AM
ooops sorry, no history (yet). i thought you're asking if I have visited pro's before. Yes i did, but has never been caught.

im trying to fu*k my brains out on how to explain the sms. sigh

thanks bro appreciate your help :)

ok..since u r clean.2 ways:admit wat u r doin tere,bt its a gamble of her reaction on tis.1st timers seldom gt outta bed suddenly to look for release in GL,@ least tats wat women might tink.it might lead to interrogation into ur history.

if nt,cook stories then,claimed relative,friends etc tat they encounter issues of watever type in tat area(arrange for alibi,of cos).since u r nt familiar to GL, sent ur location to him for guidance,bt accidentally to ur mrs instead.upon tis, u'l nd to xplain ur denial of the sms. excuses like,do nt wan her misunderstd ya intentions in GL(lame thou),@ times,lame is better then full denial.

sammyboyfor
05-08-2012, 10:06 AM
The best piece of advice I can give for the future is to ditch your smart phone. You don't need all this shit.

Just get a simple, basic phone that makes calls and sends text messages. It's all you need.

I spend most of my time away from home without a phone. I consider it to be a burden. I survived the first 35 years of my life without a mobile. I don't need one for the next 35.

This is my phone of choice. One charge lasts a week.

http://www.sexygadgets.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Motorola-RAZR-V3xx.jpg

pendragon_sg
05-08-2012, 10:37 AM
The best piece of advice I can give for the future is to ditch your smart phone. You don't need all this shit.

Just get a simple, basic phone that makes calls and sends text messages. It's all you need.

I spend most of my time away from home without a phone. I consider it to be a burden. I survived the first 35 years of my life without a mobile. I don't need one for the next 35.

This is my phone of choice. One charge lasts a week.

http://www.sexygadgets.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Motorola-RAZR-V3xx.jpg

true true ... but sometimes i need a smartphone to read the FR's for tips on where to go and get some bitches when i make a last minute decision to go Geylang/OrchardTower/procure girls from the OKT's in SBF etc etc etc ...

sammyboyfor
05-08-2012, 10:41 AM
true true ... but sometimes i need a smartphone to read the FR's for tips on where to go and get some bitches when i make a last minute decision to go Geylang/OrchardTower/procure girls from the OKT's in SBF etc etc etc ...

There is basic browser in most phones made after 2005 should the need arise.

crossfir3
05-08-2012, 11:01 AM
ok..since u r clean.2 ways:admit wat u r doin tere,bt its a gamble of her reaction on tis.1st timers seldom gt outta bed suddenly to look for release in GL,@ least tats wat women might tink.it might lead to interrogation into ur history.

if nt,cook stories then,claimed relative,friends etc tat they encounter issues of watever type in tat area(arrange for alibi,of cos).since u r nt familiar to GL, sent ur location to him for guidance,bt accidentally to ur mrs instead.upon tis, u'l nd to xplain ur denial of the sms. excuses like,do nt wan her misunderstd ya intentions in GL(lame thou),@ times,lame is better then full denial.

admit!? hell no :D

If I opted to cook stories, then I still have to explain the sms. And the story might go on forever as in, who was your friend/relative? what happened? why in GL?... and so on and so forth...

For now, I'll just do a full denial...just need a good alibi about that darn sms (i.e i dunno how that sms was sent, system error in whatsapp). I am even trying to check if I can recall whatsapp message just like outlook though I know its not possible :confused: suggestions??

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-08-2012, 11:03 AM

You must be carrying bags of grains when you are out? :D

crossfir3
05-08-2012, 11:12 AM

Good for you bro! Actually, I got another phone. Its just a basic one and I used it for my "illegal" activities. My wife is not aware of that phone. I dont see any problem with smartphones, I just need to know how to turn off that damn feature ;)

wally888
05-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Correct me if wrong. U can key in your location, that means u can be at home but key in your location as Geylang?

sane1
05-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Though it sounds silly, but u can try ur luck telling her it's a prank. Tell her if u r really visiting GL, u wont be so silly to add her.

Apocalypse
05-08-2012, 03:03 PM
there are many MANY fake location apps around. install it, and say your whatsapp is screwed up. whatsapp her your current location and let it show u r still in geylang. simple as that.

crossfir3
05-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Correct me if wrong. U can key in your location, that means u can be at home but key in your location as Geylang?

Im not sure how to do that, but like facebook, you can share your location similar to geo tagging and I dont think you can edit it. thanks!

Though it sounds silly, but u can try ur luck telling her it's a prank. Tell her if u r really visiting GL, u wont be so silly to add her.

yeah I can try that, but so far so good. the only question I got from her is "why did you send me a map?" I opened the message on her phone and immediately my location in GL is shown (somewhere ard Geylang Rd). I told her Im not sure why. So far she's buying it, but I can't be confident :eek:

crossfir3
05-08-2012, 10:47 PM
there are many MANY fake location apps around. install it, and say your whatsapp is screwed up. whatsapp her your current location and let it show u r still in geylang. simple as that.

Bro any suggested fake (non-working) app? Hopefully it will not work as expected heeee :D

thanks guys for your support!

cuscorex92
06-08-2012, 12:21 AM
dude,my suggestn is nt to do any 'xtra' stuffs like shwin her wat a locatn fakin app is,since she had 'buy' ur excuse,it seems so 此地无银.furthermore,by tellin her of such a 'conveniance',she'l doubt u even more in future if she ask to report ur locatn.

tansy
06-08-2012, 12:36 AM
Location tag sometimes is not accurate one... Just use that as an excuse.

Sometimes when I'm tweeting at home (in Sg), my tweet's location turns out to be at Johor.

Since you said you don't know why, then continue to act blur lor. My suggestion will be to act normal, check if you left any trails behind and be careful for any incoming storm these few weeks. After you weather out the storm she will not remember it already la. :)

wally888
06-08-2012, 12:59 AM
I juz check iPhone u can choose location if u check-in even key in Geylang even though u could b in Woodlands!

Im not sure how to do that, but like facebook, you can share your location similar to geo tagging and I dont think you can edit it. thanks!

kurtis
06-08-2012, 02:25 AM
bro, is it a iphone? if it is an iphone, jailbreak it and download locationholic from cydia.

it is a fake location apps, that will fake your current location to wherever you desired.

set it to the same location where the location which you shared with your wife and create a scenario that allows you to send your location to her through whatsapp. then complain to her something wrong with whataspp. done!

asdfghjkl
06-08-2012, 02:47 AM

i dun even carry have a cell phone.. troublesome to remove batteries during meetings too.. :o

Shadow_warrior
06-08-2012, 02:57 AM
Whatsapp doesnt automatically show location as I know

You have to click Share location, and then you have to allow the phone to Turn on location service for Whatsapp

If you play you should always disable all location sharing apps.

ObamaRocks
06-08-2012, 03:01 AM
Gayland is not only for sperm output, it also can be for food input. So much nice food there, just say you went there to eat when questioned and case closed. Why you panic attack until like that?

crossfir3
06-08-2012, 06:56 AM
bro, is it a iphone? if it is an iphone, jailbreak it and download locationholic from cydia.

it is a fake location apps, that will fake your current location to wherever you desired.

set it to the same location where the location which you shared with your wife and create a scenario that allows you to send your location to her through whatsapp. then complain to her something wrong with whataspp. done!

I juz check iPhone u can choose location if u check-in even key in Geylang even though u could b in Woodlands!

Hey bros, thanks but im using htc. I'll check the android market for similar apps :)

crossfir3
06-08-2012, 06:59 AM
dude,my suggestn is nt to do any 'xtra' stuffs like shwin her wat a locatn fakin app is,since she had 'buy' ur excuse,it seems so 此地无银.furthermore,by tellin her of such a 'conveniance',she'l doubt u even more in future if she ask to report ur locatn.

Haha sure bro, seriously considering the fake apps that bros here mentioned ;) tnx!

crossfir3
06-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Whatsapp doesnt automatically show location as I know

You have to click Share location, and then you have to allow the phone to Turn on location service for Whatsapp

If you play you should always disable all location sharing apps.

Thats what im figuring out, how did i freaking shared it when im not using it. As far as i know ive closed the app and my phone is also locked. Must have accedidentally unlocked and shared, sigh. Since whatsapp works only when 3g/hsdpa is active, ill try to turn these off when doing other "deeds" hehe

crossfir3
06-08-2012, 07:12 AM
Gayland is not only for sperm output, it also can be for food input. So much nice food there, just say you went there to eat when questioned and case closed. Why you panic attack until like that?

Yeah bro agree with you. No problem if im outside i can tell her i went makan, but as i mentioned wifey knew i was at home sleeping :p i cant tell her that i suddenly woke up feeling hungry then went to GL. Coz i waved her goodnight about 12am and that fu*kg sms went out 12:26! And oh, i stay in the west, cant reach GL in a flash :D

Big Sexy
06-08-2012, 07:28 AM
fake the whole thing again..
sent her the same image while you are at home with her..
and hope she buys it..

crossfir3
06-08-2012, 12:33 PM
fake the whole thing again..
sent her the same image while you are at home with her..
and hope she buys it..

Ok i'll try that bro (or sis?) :D

see see only
06-08-2012, 01:03 PM
TS ... Get you buddy to help ....

Geylang is not just for sex ... a great place for supper as well .... so ask your buddy to sms you with a urgent sms to ask you out for supper at geylang (got a fight with his wife or whatever urgent) ....

BUT key thing is .... both handphones change the date & timing to match your excuse .... it works for my handphone ... and hope it work for yours as well ... :D

OceanLi
06-08-2012, 02:03 PM

Geylang is not just for sex ... a great place for supper as well .... so ask your buddy to sms you with a urgent sms to ask you out for supper at geylang (got a fight with his wife or whatever urgent) ....

BUT key thing is .... both handphones change the date & timing to match your excuse .... it works for my handphone ... and hope it work for yours as well ...

Yup, a few of nice food stall there..... like the Lor 34 "ban Mian".
and others lorong for white and black chicken tonic soup.
Or the one at Lor 19 soup house. :D;)

crossfir3
06-08-2012, 05:08 PM

BUT key thing is .... both handphones change the date & timing to match your excuse .... it works for my handphone ... and hope it work for yours as well ... :D

Good one bro, but i guess its already late for that. But good to know a lot of samsters are really good when it comes to alibis hahaha from own experience maybe? ;)

seekfun
06-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Going geylang does not mean looking for pros. try explain that you were there having supper. Geylang is also known for good food, many people go there for porriage after mid nite. all the best.

workpermit
06-08-2012, 06:11 PM
ai zai bro, just say you last minute go supper, gao dim liao

5ag1_Boar
06-08-2012, 09:42 PM
1. If she has not made a scene yet... she wants to believe you. So chill.
2. Even then, she might still be suspicious. Behave yourself for the next few months. She might set a PI on you just to confirm her 'trust". Especially if she goes overseas again.
3. Without GPS, location is not accurate. You were suppose to be sleeping at home. Which means the phone was supposed to be indoors. Which means it has no access to the GPS satellites. Which means the phone is getting it's location from telco transmission towers and nearby wifi networks. Which is NOT accurate. (Ok... technically, the transmission towers are approximately trustworthy, but no need to go into details.)

Just keeping acting blur, remember your story and keep it straight.

Lastly, go into all your apps and turn off location services. If you do not need location services at all, then just turn it off completely in Settings > Location Services.

crossfir3
10-08-2012, 07:51 AM
ai zai bro, just say you last minute go supper, gao dim liao

Going geylang does not mean looking for pros. try explain that you were there having supper. Geylang is also known for good food, many people go there for porriage after mid nite. all the best.

thanks bros, but I don't think its believeable that I went there midnight just to have supper coz I stay in the west and I dun have a car :( it'll be a bit troublesome :p

crossfir3
10-08-2012, 07:56 AM
1. If she has not made a scene yet... she wants to believe you. So chill.
2. Even then, she might still be suspicious. Behave yourself for the next few months. She might set a PI on you just to confirm her 'trust". Especially if she goes overseas again.
3. Without GPS, location is not accurate. You were suppose to be sleeping at home. Which means the phone was supposed to be indoors. Which means it has no access to the GPS satellites. Which means the phone is getting it's location from telco transmission towers and nearby wifi networks. Which is NOT accurate. (Ok... technically, the transmission towers are approximately trustworthy, but no need to go into details.)

Just keeping acting blur, remember your story and keep it straight.

Lastly, go into all your apps and turn off location services. If you do not need location services at all, then just turn it off completely in Settings > Location Services.

Yeah, will continue to act blur as if nothing happened. so far, i don't think she's suspecting but I know her, if there's something wrong, I'll know; unless she's good at hiding it now haha. I will surely turn location services off! thanks bro! ;)

littlepok
10-08-2012, 11:11 AM
give u a good suggestion. when u are at 1 place, u send her the same map then claim u are at another place. then at night ask if u sent her anything, because ur friend claim u send them a map but u didn't. she might show u the map stating u are at toa payoh (for eg) then u say no i was at tiong bahru the whole day. stupid phone. think it is time to upgrade IOS or whatsapp.

for bloody sake, off the "location" function la it is the stupidest thing to have, especially during CCA times. unless u afraid CIA cannot find u while u are screwing la...

MountainTurtle
10-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Ok here's my story. My wife was out of the country for a business trip. Since the cat is away, the mouse decided to play play and went to GL last night. Just this morning, I checked my Whatsapp message to her and was surprised to see that I've sent her a message (accidentally!!) sharing my location...and yes it is when I was in GL! I am really busted, for all she knows I am already sleeping at that time.

Now she is coming back to SG today, she didn't say a thing this morning. I am seeing a massive confrontation :(

Can anyone suggest a best alibi? I can tell her that *maybe* I've shared a web site (GL), but how the fu*ck can I explain that it's actually "my location" I've shared.

sos!!! :o:(

I believe now you will be googling up for help and keying in this question to find a solution remmeber to delete all history on google.

if you really treasure your wife the only thing you can do is deny all the way, if you have jailbreak your phone you just tell her maybe there is some bug in the phone after the jailbreak and you will do a hard reset soon.

There is fake location sharing but that doesn't explain why you are not in bed instead of playing out with apps to create unecessary fire. One thing for sure if I'm your wife, you are seriously doom not only I will want you to explain and I will trace all your call and sms with the telecom!

jurassic_prick
10-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Bro, whatever happens, don't EVER EVER admit it. Just keep claiming that the phone went bonkers even if she sends UOB Tower crumbling over you. There's no such thing as "forgiven for first timer". It will pop up in whatever arguments you two have for the rest of you life - provided she hasn't file for divorce. I'm speaking from experience ... sigh

peanut123
10-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Whatever you do, better stay away from WLs for the next few weeks. There's a good chance that she's considering hiring a PI to check on you. Better lay low.

crossfir3
10-08-2012, 10:44 PM
give u a good suggestion. when u are at 1 place, u send her the same map then claim u are at another place. then at night ask if u sent her anything, because ur friend claim u send them a map but u didn't. she might show u the map stating u are at toa payoh (for eg) then u say no i was at tiong bahru the whole day. stupid phone. think it is time to upgrade IOS or whatsapp.

for bloody sake, off the "location" function la it is the stupidest thing to have, especially during CCA times. unless u afraid CIA cannot find u while u are screwing la...

I've already planned about this, but I'm yet to tell my trusted friend coz he's still overseas. But thanks!

Location services is off now! :p so other bros out there, you should do the same if you haven't :D

crossfir3
10-08-2012, 10:50 PM
I believe now you will be googling up for help and keying in this question to find a solution remmeber to delete all history on google.

if you really treasure your wife the only thing you can do is deny all the way, if you have jailbreak your phone you just tell her maybe there is some bug in the phone after the jailbreak and you will do a hard reset soon.

There is fake location sharing but that doesn't explain why you are not in bed instead of playing out with apps to create unecessary fire. One thing for sure if I'm your wife, you are seriously doom not only I will want you to explain and I will trace all your call and sms with the telecom!

Yes I did, I googled a lot ;) I did cleared all cache and browser history both on laptop and phone. Luckily bro you are not my wife :p

crossfir3
10-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Bro, whatever happens, don't EVER EVER admit it. Just keep claiming that the phone went bonkers even if she sends UOB Tower crumbling over you. There's no such thing as "forgiven for first timer". It will pop up in whatever arguments you two have for the rest of you life - provided she hasn't file for divorce. I'm speaking from experience ... sigh

Of coz la, never ever admit! so sorry to hear that, but thats for reminding me :)

Whatever you do, better stay away from WLs for the next few weeks. There's a good chance that she's considering hiring a PI to check on you. Better lay low.

Actually I seldom engage services of FLs/WLs, IIRC the last time was about 3-4 months ago :)