PDA

View Full Version : when i'm expecting

kittymeow
24-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Need some insights on how should I carry on with this.

Currently I'm expecting, both of us are excited and happy about this.

The thing is, I have always been a horny gal. I am always game to have it all day all night long and I think I have gotten even hornier now. I have always been the one initiating sex, sometimes he will want but most of the time, he will say he's tired.

I have caught him finding FLs and divorce was on the table before. Yet, I forgave him.
Recently found him looking at FLs site, can't help thinking that he can't fight the temptation again , plus seeing numbers that resembles the advertised number on the site, can't help doubting.

With all these rejections of sex and FLs site visiting, how can I not let my thoughts go wild?

sane1
24-07-2012, 08:29 AM
Theres a saying, "A leopard won't change its spots" n this applies to him 100%.
Don't hang onto the false hope that he will change.

It's either u drop him or accept his flaws. However pls pls refrain from unprotected sex with him especially u r pregnant now. the baby is innocent.

Xgenre
24-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Some men find it hard to have sex with their pregnant wife. There is some fear that they might be jeopardising the pregnancy through sex. Of course there are enough studies to show sex is still possible during pregnancy but sometimes it boils down to personal choice. Perhaps he isn't having sex with you for this reason.

I have been in a relationship with a sex-crazed lady before. It was great in the beginning. Soon I realised she likes to take control and direct the love-making in terms of frequency and style. Imagine just cum only, before I can withdraw my penis, she say 'again'. I say I need time to recover and she replied 'how come last bf no need time to recover but you need?' It's quite a put-off as guys like to direct most of the time instead of being directed all of the time during sex. Are you like this during sex? Girls might think that if there is sex, things are fine but guys do consider about how sex is being conducted as well.

Is it possible for you to close 1 eye on him visiting fls? Better than having a mistress outside right? As long as he takes precaution and don't bring any diseases home, is that acceptable to you? Can your stand on this change as both of you mature in your marriage?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
24-07-2012, 11:19 AM

The thing is, I have always been a horny gal. I am always game to have it all day all night long and I think I have gotten even hornier now. I have always been the one initiating sex, sometimes he will want but most of the time, he will say he's tired.

I have caught him finding FLs and divorce was on the table before. Yet, I forgave him.
Recently found him looking at FLs site, can't help thinking that he can't fight the temptation again , plus seeing numbers that resembles the advertised number on the site, can't help doubting.

With all these rejections of sex and FLs site visiting

Both of you needs to have a common understanding that having a baby is the most wonderful thing both of you have ever experienced in your life and that you 2 horny fellows needs to take responsibility to ensure the growing fetus receives the essential nourishment for development of important body organs and structures. NOT nourishment for your pussy or his cock! :rolleyes:

Man!!!! Why engaged in unprotected seow-kan and having a baby while both of you are not ready with unsettling doubts? :confused: :o Or both of you prefer to battle in out in court after childbirth for custody? Trash it out with your horny hubby ASAP la :rolleyes:

Apocalypse
24-07-2012, 11:33 AM

With all these rejections of sex and FLs site visiting, how can I not let my thoughts go wild?

you didn't say how long have you been expecting. But your gyne would have told you that its alright to continue to have sex during pregnancy and there are some positions that more comfortable and safer during pregnancy.

Explore with him why he wants to go to fl, and what he like to do to the FL. Visit the FL sites with him. Read the FR comments together with him and discuss if thats how he would write. Get him to write little FRs in a private blog (set it to private so it can't be searched on google). Get him to write about you on this private blog, on how he sees your body changing, and everytime he is horny, post and fantasize about what he is going to do to you when he comes home, so you can start anticipating.

The idea of the exercise is to tune back his brain, so that he is fantasizing about you, in a world where FLs exist, and not wishing and praying for a world without them. You can definitely still use your mouth during pregnancy

But you can divorce him too if you find yourself filled with negative thoughts and find someone else that is nice to you, marry him to be the child's father too. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
24-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Marriage is a sacrament.
Having a baby together is a responsibility pact made in heaven.
If ur hubby steals food outside but still loves n does not neglect u, then u shud not look for trouble till trouble troubles u.
Some men, like me, r so afraid of even touching the Mrs when she's preggers, let alone hv any form of intercourse.
By the looks of the whole scenario, i get the feeling the baby was made to keep the 2 of u together, not because u 2 wanted a kid!

Shadow_warrior
24-07-2012, 11:37 AM

there are alot of marriages that survive cheating

then again there are those that do not

it really depends on which part of the statistics you want to be on

CindyTan
24-07-2012, 11:41 AM

Agree. It takes two hands to clap and two to put in effort to make it last.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Many young couple fail the realise the purpose of having a baby to complete their marriage & when is the correct time to hv a bady.
Most common seen reasons for having a baby is:
1) Not getting younger
2) Getting bored wif each liao
3) Saving their relationship using the baby as a bonding agent
4) Hoping the other party will maintain his/her fidelity

Wat they dun understand is, honeymoon is over, now its time to really build a life together & time to expand their nucleus & share their love to their own created immediate family.
When one reaches this stage, his/her mind shud & must be readily conditioned, end of party, end of pubbing, end of drunk nites etc.
I have failed in this area, badly, I admit but i am blessed wif a very forgiving family & now, I am giving back every second every minute I deprived them of years ago.
Moral of the story is, no matter where one goes or how one goes astray, he/she will still come home one day.
The only time to call it quits is, when he/she doesn't call his/her home, home anymore!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
24-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Anyway, TS, you may wish to seek alternate opinions from organizations such as Marriage Central and National Family Council alone or with your hubby ;)

The clock is ticking ;)

devan69
24-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Maybe he find it hard to have normal sex wif u tat y he lookin for fl out there . So jus let him koe tat both of u still can have sex bt nt to wild as it maybe hurt ur baby do let him koe or ask him wats the prob . Women when expecting like u r so sexy lo. Do let mi koe if u gt any problem cheers sis

Shadow_warrior
24-07-2012, 12:52 PM
Having said that

I met a couple the other day

Young man, wife just gave birth, few months old baby

I look at the wife, damn she is hot and sexy, miracle how she maintained it

The husband was fucking other girls after he saw her give birth, citing that he

saw the baby head come out, and he was grossed out- his own baby. He

claims he cannot think of his wife that way anymore, in bed

So he goes for sex tours, has a viet gf, etc....

Some men dont know a good thing till its gone.

If the wife cheated back, I wouldnt pity him.

kittymeow
25-07-2012, 09:36 AM
Hey all

appreciate the two cents worth given.

we still make out but that's like after umpteen times of me initiating and this sometimes, do make me feel like he might be just doing his duty and not enjoying it with me.

I always try to do things which make him tick, less of a dictator here. I know the importance of intimacy even when i'm expecting.

I see the idea - 'as long as he comes home, i should let him do whatever he wants outside' is much supported here.. I certainly do not know if I can do that, I doubt so.

I just couldn't discard the negative thoughts that are creeping into my mind.

cupid
25-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Hey all

I see the idea - 'as long as he comes home, i should let him do whatever he wants outside' is much supported here.. I certainly do not know if I can do that, I doubt so.

sis, prepare the worst and dream of the best, if you insist ... Good luck to you :D

Shadow_warrior
25-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Hey all

we still make out but that's like after umpteen times of me initiating and this sometimes, do make me feel like he might be just doing his duty and not enjoying it with me.

I always try to do things which make him tick, less of a dictator here. I know the importance of intimacy even when i'm expecting.

as I said here

are you prepared to move on with your baby alone?

are you prepared to bring your child up single handedly

do you want your child to not have a father?

These are serious issues one has to address, over the nagging feeling of

being cheated. 100 years ago people get stone or drowned for cheating, in some countries they still do. But now its legal to

cheat and break marriage vows, there are mere legal consequences, because marriage is reduced to a mere piece of paper

But me thinks, its more than that, and getting through good and bad times is the true essense.

Is he right to cheat, no...but then again men's understanding of cheating with

commercial sex is not the same as women. Thats another can of worms and

we can go into long thesis on if the women do the same etc....

None of these discussions will help your situation. It is what it is, recognise

it and decide what you want to do

If he falls in love with a wl, fl and I have met many men like that, you dont

get to choose anymore.

DO_YOU_BJ
25-07-2012, 03:54 PM

Simply put
Dun Trouble Trouble Till Trouble Troubles U
So u hv 2 choices infront of u on the table
Look for trouble = Suspect Suspect Suspect = A lot of self induced poisoning in the mind n subconsciously poisoning ur relationship
Dun look for trouble = Hi dear, hubby comes home, how was ur day, back to the daily peaceful routine
In life, whether preggers or not, from the time we open our eyes in the morning till we sleep at nite, we're faced wif hundreds if not thousands of decisions
Which one we make, will inadvertently decide the conclusion of tat decision we made.
U hv been warned:)

hamsapkwai
25-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Read my signature. Once he`s into the game he wont look back.

Soon you will be at the crossroads. You will have to decide what to do with the marriage.

Xgenre
25-07-2012, 05:44 PM

No lady wants to be in your situation, that's for sure. Unfortunately, marriage life might not be as what you might have expected. Negative thoughts aren't the worst case scenario. If you divorce him, your baby will grow up without a father. Denying the kid a father's love is a heavy decision. You will also be a young divorcee with a child. Going to be harder for new romance to blossom.

If you are worried about sexually transmitted diseases, do gently ask him if he is visiting fls. Being a guy, most likely he will deny. Then just say gently, if you visit fls, wear a condom and don't bring any diseases home. He might continue to deny but he would have gotten the message. Play outside but be safe.

How many months pregnant are you? Rather than focussing on the negatives in life, why not focus on the positive, like baby names, clothes, accessories, reading up on post-natal issues?

DO_YOU_BJ
25-07-2012, 05:51 PM
If you are worried about sexually transmitted diseases, do gently ask him if he is visiting fls. Being a guy, most likely he will deny. Then just say gently, if you visit fls, wear a condom and don't bring any diseases home. He might continue to deny but he would have gotten the message. Play outside but be safe.

Very very good post especially the part that i bold in red bro.
If a man has such a wife, he wud respect & treasure her more for being so "BIG" in the heart n reverse psychology will surely apply.
These kinda women, men wud do everything never to loose.
Like I always say, got cancer, heal the prob but not kill the patient.
Solid post bro.
Have I up u b4?
If not will do so once my pts recover!

nicole79e
25-07-2012, 06:43 PM
You should stay happy for a happy baby.

Xgenre
25-07-2012, 11:09 PM
TS, I was thinking about this thread as I was driving. Hope you won't think we said what we said because we are guys trying to defend another guy. Imagine this scenario. A guy comes here to start a thread because his pregnant wife gets so horny during pregnancy that she begins to have sex with many men and accidentally let her husband discover that. Sort of a reverse of your scenario.

I think the advice given to this poor guy would be largely similar to what people are telling you. Look at the big picture or do you want your kid to grow up in a broken family or can you try to close 1 eye if she is still a loving mum and wife? Do you want your marriage to be another statistic? etc etc

The guy will be worse off than you as he is likely to lose custody of his child (due to the women's charter) even though it's the wife who cheats. This scenario isn't as uncommon as you might think. Those guys who are here long enough would have seen girls coming here to organise a gangbang for all sorts of reasons. Weirdest I've seen is a lady came here to organise a gangbang for herself because she is getting married.

Have I up u b4? If not will do so once my pts recover!

I won't know and it doesn't matter. If you want to, why not up the points of the TS instead? Maybe it might cheer the poor girl a little bit yah?

DO_YOU_BJ
25-07-2012, 11:22 PM
I won't know and it doesn't matter. If you want to, why not up the points of the TS instead? Maybe it might cheer the poor girl a little bit yah?
I will when time & justification permits.
Too many similar stories coming up all over the forum lately, coincidence?
I can see tat TS has already got 30 in just 2 posts n i'm sure u were generous twds her?
I'll wait a while before I decide to give "HER" my points.
Anyways, I'll know once I try to up u tmr if I had done so before.
Cheers bro

DO_YOU_BJ
25-07-2012, 11:24 PM
You should stay happy for a happy baby.
U Nicole78's younger sister?:rolleyes:

Greatking
26-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Do keep a man, don't have to engage in sex, right?

Like what other post suggest, can icecream or what till he cum once a while... going back to dating time... get back the feeling.... all guys love to be shower with care ad love too, not only girls.

Don't give up too easily. I have a friend, 53years who had been cheating frequently and openly and his wife knew. Once, his wife's friend loan him to D&D, and bedded. My friend went back home the next day and confessed. Her friend still asked him for D&D again and his wife still allowed. And bed again. Then his wife called her friend up and tell her to stop treating her husband as a man-whore! :eek:

She don't attack my friend, but she attacked her good friend!

Kenny87
26-07-2012, 05:15 AM
babe, u know pregnant, ur hormones all over the place la.. tts why u got negative thoughts.. obsesses about other stuff and dont think about this la..

actually, men wan to cheat, will cheat one.

maybe try tie him to the bed and rock him? hahaha!!

kittymeow
26-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Hmm.. I guess my hormones did play a part in amplifying all these negative thoughts.

I guess no matter how much i think, or don't. If things really happen, then i can only say i have tried. Well, the negative thoughts are still there but i'm trying.

Thanks for all the views, glad and really need to hear from all to have a clearer mind. Don't mind more(constructive ones)coming in.

And, thanks for the points, totally have no idea what 'power' it beholds though.:p

Greatking
27-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Hmm.. I guess my hormones did play a part in amplifying all these negative thoughts.

I guess no matter how much i think, or don't. If things really happen, then i can only say i have tried. Well, the negative thoughts are still there but i'm trying.

Thanks for all the views, glad and really need to hear from all to have a clearer mind. Don't mind more(constructive ones)coming in.

And, thanks for the points, totally have no idea what 'power' it beholds though.:p
Try arousing yourself before attempting to conquer your man?

hamsapkwai
27-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Try arousing yourself before attempting to conquer your man?

And if she is fully aroused and her man is not interested? What`s she going to do next? Duh.....

sane1
27-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Dudes, if a guy wan to visit FL. Will he go alone or Jio his frds or colls along? At a company function, 1 of my colleague, A blunt out that another colleague's hb Jio her hb to FL making her embarrassed and super pissed.

N A told me she had a big quarrel with her hb over and Duno whether to trust her hb because of this mere sentence. How could he Jio other to FL? She duno whether to trust . Her hb is those who like to joke a lot n probably joking about it but its sounds so stupid to joke about this. She really don't know whether to believe him.

He chided her for making a mountain out of a mole hole.

So she's asking, do guys really joke about all these stuff? IMO, if I want to "eat outside", I will be v v v discreet n definitely won't let any people know about it. I won't be so stupid to leave down evidence or go broadcast about it especially to those close to ur own wife. It's as good as digging your own grave.

What's ur call?

BiRd13
27-07-2012, 01:14 PM
First of all, congraz on expecting :)

Next, ask yourself if you love your hubby? And I do agree that 'A leopard won't change its spots' :) If you love your hubby, just open and close one eyes ba. And hopefully he had 'protection' on... :D

Frankly speaking for me, my wife is expecting, but she's not that horny as in the past... During the first 6 months, we do make love regularly... Like at least 3-5 times per week... Eventually as time passes, we seldom make love right now... I should say that since after the 6 months, our sex life is about once per week, and now, is total 0... Hence I do go for those with 'special' outside, but seldom goes for FL... Probably just HJ/BJ or even FJ to release myself...

kittymeow
27-07-2012, 06:26 PM
1 question - do men / can men purely visit those FL sites and read FRs without making any appts with the FLs?

and BiRd13, during first six months of pregnancy still able to have 3-5 times of love making session is.. envious?

loving = close one eye and open one eye? why not he be loving and not do this(if he had) to me?

SeeNoEvil
28-07-2012, 10:23 PM
1 question - do men / can men purely visit those FL sites and read FRs without making any appts with the FLs?

and BiRd13, during first six months of pregnancy still able to have 3-5 times of love making session is.. envious?

loving = close one eye and open one eye? why not he be loving and not do this(if he had) to me?

Different people different strokes. Not all men that go geylang are looking for prostitutes and not all women at geylang are prostitutes.

How many times you can have sex and whether you can have sex, depends also on your physical condition. Best consult your gynecologist

Honestly men are all different. Not all bad neither not all are good. So it depends on which type you got.

zuer
28-07-2012, 10:29 PM

sis, my simple answer is ... 99% man can not and will make appts with fl if got enough $$ to take action ...

So do you think your hubby belong to those 1%? dont thinks so much, just select close one eye or open both eyes bigger and wider, life is about choice ... :D

He may also just choose to close one eye to you ... who knows :D

First of all, congraz on expecting :)

Next, ask yourself if you love your hubby? And I do agree that 'A leopard won't change its spots' :) If you love your hubby, just open and close one eyes ba. And hopefully he had 'protection' on....

ya agree, and lot of people said this to me in the past,

JadedAngel
28-07-2012, 10:34 PM
sis, my simple answer is ... 99% man can not and will make appts with fl if got enough $$ to take action ...

So do you think your hubby belong to those 1%? dont thinks so much, just select close one eye or open both eyes bigger and wider, life is about choice ... :D

Percentage not so high, but definitely there are men that still have some decency of respect for the wife to keep whatever is in their pants during their wifes pregnancy to themselves.

sgjoey
28-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Hey all

Of cos you can't help those negative thoughts. You, like all of us, are the product of years of societal indoctrination of the virtues of monogamy. Nevertheless, practically speaking, monogamy is an ideal that is very seldom realised in actuality. And the sooner you come to terms with that, the happier you will be.

Rickey
29-07-2012, 08:33 AM
1 question - do men / can men purely visit those FL sites and read FRs without making any appts with the FLs ?

This is a qtn tat is v. close n dear to the sis's heart at the moment. Pls help her wif ur views, bros if u can. Thanks ! :) As for me, Yes, i agree wif bro zuer's simple answer. Tink no man can resist the temptation for very long if he visits the FL site n reads their FRs regularly cos they are mostly written n presented in v. juicy form unless of course he is really short of cash n can't afford to engage their services. Yes, they may be able to hold n control themselves for 1 day, 1 week, or may be even 1 mth or more...but eventually well u know....Tis jus my 3 cents worth of tot for the sis...

kittymeow
29-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Sgjoey>> If the relationship is open enough , nothing to be hidden, I guess I understand the need of finding excitement? Well, in my case, guessed he chose to hide it.

Thanks Rickey bro! And also the rest.

sgjoey
30-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Sgjoey>> If the relationship is open enough , nothing to be hidden, I guess I understand the need of finding excitement? Well, in my case, guessed he chose to hide it.

Open or closed, true monogamy is rarer than most people think. Also, a monogamy scenario is not necessarily healthy either. It could mean a low-sex drive couple, or that the partners are afraid to stray (rather than they do not want to stray). Often the partner with the higher sex drive turns to porn and fantasize about straying.

At the bottom line, homo sapiens are not built for monogamy. This has been the findings from the most recent research.

Rickey
30-07-2012, 06:56 PM
You're most welcome, sis kittymeow ! :)...hope the contribution of views n sharing frm the other bros here hv helped you in some ways to answer ur qtns n clear ur mind esp the one by bro sgjoey..

BiRd13
31-07-2012, 01:05 PM

Answer to your 1 Question =D
Yes. I think its possible to read, and not making any appts with the FLs... I'm one of them =) I do frequent and read those FRs other bros posted in the forum before... But yet, never engaged in a FL before... =)

hotstuffm8
31-07-2012, 09:26 PM
trolololol

DYBJ
31-07-2012, 09:41 PM
Kitty, i think u noe by now wat u wanna do & wat the repercussions will be based on wat ur final decision will be. Good luck ;)

kittymeow
01-08-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm still at a loss. Would like to gather more 'info' first before jumping into conclusion.

Well, good to know that some bros actually is able to do that.

And the next qn will be:

After reading the FRs, if you pm whoever in the thread, there's a possibility(or should i say, that's the only possibility) of wanting to get the contact of the FL? Am I right to say that?

And once started with FLs, one can never look back?

BiRd13
01-08-2012, 10:44 PM
I'm still at a loss. Would like to gather more 'info' first before jumping into conclusion.

And the next qn will be:

After reading the FRs, if you pm whoever in the thread, there's a possibility(or should i say, that's the only possibility) of wanting to get the contact of the FL? Am I right to say that?

I would say that... once he pm for the contact of the FL, high possibility that he will want to get hook with the FL... But again, there's some who pm for contact, yet did not contact the FL...

Not really will get addicted... Depending on how one control ba...

Xgenre
02-08-2012, 09:06 AM

Glad you aren't jumping into conclusion yet. What do you mean by seeing numbers like those on the advertised site? If you know the site, then you know the numbers. Match means match, don't match means don't match. Numbers that look like fl numbers... means what? If the numbers are really clean numbers, you might have wronged him. Like that ladies next time must choose their new handphone numbers carefully, if there are too many 8s in the number, the ladies might be mistaken as FLs. :p

If you need help to verify the numbers, why not post 6 out of 8 numbers here and let the guys here help you trace any possible link? Just type something like 9874 **79 for example and let the guys check their own lists. If someone can find you a link, they will pm you the name and number of the fl. Then you will know for sure right?

Not all guys who read FR will want to try FL. A lot of people read to satisfy curiosity and know what is happening out there. Even ladies read FRs. It doesn't mean the ladies want to be FLs right?

JimCurry
02-08-2012, 12:43 PM

So now what is the updated issue on this now?

lalaboii
02-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Been reading some books regarding sex and relationship.
Just some pointer for you think to yourself
You don't have to post the answers here but I believe you know the answer best.

Did he always had this kind of lifestyle or it only occurred after you are expecting?
Is your relationship transparent on both sides.
Are you able to accept him for what he has done?
Have you addressed your concerns to him in a mature manner.
Is there any alternative solutions.

From what I see, you are concern about your longterm relationship with him and that is not wrong.
Usually when a man seeks an fl, it is a sign that he is not ready to start a family.
Could also be a temporary issue. He might be thinking to himself, "oh shit, in a few months all my freedom will be gone and he has a lot of responsibility. Better live these few months to the fullest.
I won't recommend keeping quiet and accepting it as it is not a healthy relationship especially if you are thinking about long term and family.
If sex is what he is looking for then why not engage at your discretion.
Maybe a threesome or a swing could not only be exciting but a double edge sword to all parties.
If y

Rickey
05-08-2012, 09:19 AM

And the next qn will be:

Yes, believe so, sis...after reading abt the FL written abt n if he feels very interested, he will definitely PM the writer for the ctc...

But one can turn away frm FL in certain circumstances n so its not a 100% thingy..
1) the wife must be prepared to do watever it need to take, by all ways n means to pull him back to her.
2) Its burning a really big hole in his pocket...FLs are not cheap n unless u hv a deep pocket u can't sustain for long...
jus mho...

nacal
07-08-2012, 12:07 AM
yes.. as a man that just reached 30 it's super hard for me to restrained myself from wanting to visit FLs after browsing the sites with the pictures. But i know it's hard but not impossible.

Maybe the trick is slowly cut down the frequency.. slowly slowly cut off.

I'm thinking.. what will a wise wife (not my wife definitely) do in this case..
- Maybe your hubby don need a nagger/cry baby. He needs a gatekeeper to cut down the frequency, if you can.. let him feel that you're on his side. (thats how i would like my wife/boss will do hehe). A gentle reminder each day might do the trick. hehe. Responsible men does feel guilty.. If your hubby does not even feel guilty or blames you for all the things.. pls seriously consider whether you wan to stay with him long term. Coz most likely he'll nv change, unless something really big hit him (e.g illness).

-My own 2 cents though.. Worst case is if you find another hubby, there's a chance you'll face the crossroad again. Like what another said, if you can accept that your hubby is still good but this is just his obsession.. you can help support him. It's your call to determine whether he's a jerk or just a temp obsession.

kittymeow
07-08-2012, 11:41 PM
And what does it show when he actually came up with his sex drive is decreasing, not that horny and interested as before as the reason.. but everyday, yes, everyday he's visiting porn n FL sites.. even if its just to prevent further questioning, its unbelievable and insulting

Please share your views.. thank you..

nacal
08-08-2012, 12:12 AM
what i believe is.. he's feeding his desire everyday by visiting these sites (at least that's how i experienced it).

Cutting down the frequency to visit these sites would help (i think).. or keeping him busy with hobby or with work/responsibilities would help too. Personally i think visiting porn sites is ok.. but no no for FL sites. Guys as guys(most guys).. would see a very attractive FL that they would lose all other senses except the mating one.

Let him know (communicate pls, no hinting or sms) that you are not happy with him visiting FL sites. See what's his reaction. And pls don talk to him while his eyes are blood shot with lust. His mouth will just go yes yes.. Again.. try to make him feel that you're on his side, not to scold him or put him down or make him feel like he's a beast.

It's a long and tough marathon.. work hard and good luck if you decide to run.

PhariseesYeast
08-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Girl, have you read the stories posted here? What do you want to hear?

If your husband jerk off while visiting porn/fl sites, it's all right since you are pregnant. Even if you are not pregnant, it's still all right as long he is jerking off at home not fuxking around. You can even help him to jerk off to spice things up. If your husband is fuxking around, it's a serious issue. Seek professional help, go see a counselor for guidance.

kgbkgb
08-08-2012, 02:03 PM
And what does it show when he actually came up with his sex drive is decreasing, not that horny and interested as before as the reason.. but everyday, yes, everyday he's visiting porn n FL sites.. even if its just to prevent further questioning, its unbelievable and insulting

Please share your views.. thank you..

!st of all, hv u even spoken to him on this? Did u find out why he's surfing porn and withholding sex? Did u make known to him how this is affecting yr emotional well being. When u share yr emotions, chances are he will open up and u get a better picture of whats going on. Then u take it from there.. It may not be what ur thinking.

weakling22
08-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Perhaps you can try watching alongside with him.. group activities tend to help increase the bond between the two of you, especially now since you have already discovered that he's watching it.. maybe you can tell him what you like and suggest watching together. Introducing something spicy into your relationship might just turn things around.. example, cuffs n blind folds while chanting in his ears porn is bad n naughty! :p ..my 2 cents worth!

ChokDeeDee!
11-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Sex during pregnancy is ok, try something different with him. Women put on weight when they are expecting, they many not look as sexy as before, and some guys gets put off by that. That may be why he is visiting or attempting to visit FLs. On the other hand, some of us guys are just really high on sex drive and we want new experiences every now and then, its an instinct and its hard to change. You can stop them for a while but never for long.

frivolous_ami
12-08-2012, 12:16 AM
TS,

The facts are clearly laid before you. Its what you choose to believe. Some may tell you to try believing. Others may say don't waste time.

You ask yourself this simple question.... have you already found out the answer for yourself? You probably have. Starting a thread on this forum is just to affirm (or double confirm) your answer.

There is one very likely possibility. You find it very tempting to continue and that you cannot do without him (like what they always show on Mediacorp dramas). But, you are holding back because you are worried that he will continue "eat out" after you confront and talk to him.

You also wonder if there is any solution to stop him from lying and "eating out". To answer this question, there is no solution.

To add, you can continue to try to trust him. However, you need to draw a line. Are you ready to trust a person who may not be honest? Are you also prepared to get "surprised" by what he did? You have the answers actually....

kittymeow
14-08-2012, 04:03 PM
I do still try to look my best and I still dress sexily in some ways

I have always suggested to watch or play or having some fun and wild ideas to do with him but end up i was being seen as abnormal :(

frivolous_ami, I really have no idea thus i am here. And where is the line? day by day, it's pushing itself to the limits and I have no idea where and when will it stop

nacal
15-08-2012, 12:04 AM
I do still try to look my best and I still dress sexily in some ways

I have always suggested to watch or play or having some fun and wild ideas to do with him but end up i was being seen as abnormal :(

frivolous_ami, I really have no idea thus i am here. And where is the line? day by day, it's pushing itself to the limits and I have no idea where and when will it stop

kitty.. what i feel from your posts is you are very needy towards him. Feels to me your world will collapse if you don have him. What i can tell you is.. you will not die even if he leaves you. It is your own perception, own expectation of him that causes your grieve.

You will be very unhappy doing all these and expect him to reciprocate. It will not happen.

For now, breathe in... and breathe out.. do your everyday actions as per normal. Relax. Your main focus shld be your kid, not him. Worry for your child, not the relationship with him for this 10 mths. Being too stressful now is not good for the kid.

If you reached your limit, remember to post here or anywhere, or find a fren to let off your steam. You have to release your stress, whatever the way.

It's a complicated problem. Takes time, be patient. Your child i asking why is my mummy so sad..

hereicomeagain
16-08-2012, 11:07 PM
it's bout how you are gonna view this whole thing, either accepting without asking him face-off, or just ask him face to face and see what's his story. and if u do have concrete proof, and he denies. it will just boils down to how much u loves him and wants him in your life.

One thing to note, no matter how much u love someone, there's no one that u can't live without, it's just how u choose to live your life.

guys have needs, but maybe not at the same frequency as your needs. finding a counselor might help too~

u12song
18-08-2012, 07:54 PM
TS. most probably.. he just see see look look..
:D:p

kittymeow
23-08-2012, 09:06 AM
thanks for all the views

but it did get me thinking if i'm really needy towards him(didn't think of it that way). i do understand that life still goes on no matter what happens

nacal
23-08-2012, 11:47 PM
thanks for all the views

but it did get me thinking if i'm really needy towards him(didn't think of it that way). i do understand that life still goes on no matter what happens

some sites on stress to fetus, so no point stress over him.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=51730
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2007/may/31/childrensservices.medicineandhealth
http://www.naturalnews.com/023611_stress_pregnancy_asthma.html

BiRd13
24-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Sorry to TS for 'hijacking' this thread, but have a question for you (TS), and/or other sis or even bros can help in answering...

1) Is that true that after giving birth, if you are breastfeeding (for ladies), you won't have period for 1 month?

2) Will your husband be extremely horny after you gave birth?

3) Will you feel extremely horny after giving birth?

Reason being.... My wife just gave birth to our daughter... As she's breast feeding, she did not have 'period' during the first month.. Understand from her that when a woman breastfeed, the period won't come for the first month... But for some woman, it does... And usually after giving birth, there's definitely period for one month or less depending... So will like to check and confirm this and can't really find the answer from google =D

And actually on the second day after she gave birth, she felt so horny that we had some quickie while in the hospital... Got caught by one of the nurse though... But luckily she gave us some 'peace' before disturbing... Quite ambarassing though...

Ever since she discharged and for the past 2 weeks, we almost have sex daily... For me, probably did not have sex with her for the last 3 months, hence was feeling really horny... For her, probably the same as well... But I asked my colleague, and they told me that most their partner (if guy colleague) or themself (girl colleague) won't feel horny after giving birth... In fact, feel tired... So wish to check also... =)

PS: Note that above scenario is for Normal Delivery instead of cesarean....

nacal
24-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Sorry to TS for 'hijacking' this thread, but have a question for you (TS), and/or other sis or even bros can help in answering...

1) Is that true that after giving birth, if you are breastfeeding (for ladies), you won't have period for 1 month?

2) Will your husband be extremely horny after you gave birth?

3) Will you feel extremely horny after giving birth?

Reason being.... My wife just gave birth to our daughter... As she's breast feeding, she did not have 'period' during the first month.. Understand from her that when a woman breastfeed, the period won't come for the first month... But for some woman, it does... And usually after giving birth, there's definitely period for one month or less depending... So will like to check and confirm this and can't really find the answer from google =D

And actually on the second day after she gave birth, she felt so horny that we had some quickie while in the hospital... Got caught by one of the nurse though... But luckily she gave us some 'peace' before disturbing... Quite ambarassing though...

Ever since she discharged and for the past 2 weeks, we almost have sex daily... For me, probably did not have sex with her for the last 3 months, hence was feeling really horny... For her, probably the same as well... But I asked my colleague, and they told me that most their partner (if guy colleague) or themself (girl colleague) won't feel horny after giving birth... In fact, feel tired... So wish to check also... =)

PS: Note that above scenario is for Normal Delivery instead of cesarean....

not in my experience. my wife has low s.drive so ... no chance of that. For my wife, nope she don feel horny but tired instead. Your wife is special case lar, but good for you bro. (daily is too much for me though..) For my wife, even though normal birth epidural is still used.. and gynae cut a bit of her v skin for easy delivery and he sewed back after my son is delivered. So no way for quickie for me in hosp lol.

For me im not horny at all after my wife gave birth, its the opposite actually.. i was in the delivery ward with my wife, when my boy was delivered i stayed by my wife side holding her hand.. i don wan the picture of my boy's head just at the opening pictured in my mind hhaa. And then there was the stitches that my wife has.. sex is the last thing on my mind..

HCKing
25-08-2012, 12:28 AM
thanks for all the views

when a man has decided to fark around he will fark around. learn to protect yrself and dont suffer for the sake of other's actions.

tabulaRasa
25-08-2012, 10:22 PM
oh no kittymeow....*hugs* that's sad! when this whole pregnancy thing should be a happy thing for you.

I don't really get it either. Most of the guys seem to say it's because their wives are too tired or aren't into sex anymore especially when the kids come along.

In your case, you want it, and he seems to want it (ie. the looking around at FL sites etc?) but somehow... it's not quite working out either...

Sex aside though, I hope he's still being good to you. It appears there are plenty of reasons guys don't seem to want to sleep with their wives and want it elsewhere. [i've been reading that stuff about when the baby head comes out or whatever... damn what a way to get written off for life by your husband after giving birth to your child eh...] I suppose looking elsewhere doesn't mean he doesn't still love you. Though I get that it hurts anyway. :/

HornEBee
09-11-2012, 03:00 PM
I hope my point of view helps.

I love my wife, and we have two beautiful kids.

I do go out to look for professionals, but have maintained certain lines that I would not cross, and at every step of the way, have also told her about every single thing I do, before I do it.

My philosophy is that a man and a woman needs different things in a relationship. The need to look at different things and taste different dishes is a man's weakness, and by openly doing it is our way of coping with things. So I am happy to say I am still having an active sex life with my wife, and going out to explore hasn't gotten into the way at all. In fact, it makes me appreciate the fact that the relationship we have is so beautiful and precious, and that no one can get in the way.

Austere
15-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Kitty,

Either you carry on accept his flaws and let him confide in you regarding his sexual escapades or,

Just split off with him if you really cant accept him.

If you can accept, make sure he check up before having sexual intercourse.

But my advise is, He has to stop. You need to convince him and satisfy him. Reason being, One day he might just.... run off with another woman or contract STDs... some STD cannot cure.

Also, maybe he doesnt want to fuck FLs, he just need a good release. I know some married men, they look for massage ladies that dont do sex but damn pro at prostate massage.

So yea, you can set this line for him lo.

Foreva
16-11-2012, 06:40 PM
To kittymeow,
I think that by him wanting it elsewhere means that there are issues between you and him that are not ironed out. It may not just be the birth, it may also be due to pressure from work or finance.

Find out more before thinking too much stories on his behalf. Let him say it to you instead.

I was also depressed months ago hence I am here. Also trying to eat out. But fortunately for her, I can't stand for others... I told her my feelings and escapades.
She was smiling! She then explained herself too.

Then things start to smoothen on my career and finance, we then slowly started trying again. Just last night, I went for a JG. Went home with the confidence of finance and lil bro, ended up having her enjoying to the max like when we were Par Tor ing.

kittymeow
11-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Hi rasa

well, he's really all good to me i guess. did many things for the preparation for baby and for me during all these while.

despite all these goodness, how am i able to live with the fact that if he has went out to find pros again ? i have no idea how.

kittymeow
11-12-2012, 08:42 AM
hey Austere

how to accept the flaws? i think i will be very miserable.. i have no idea what to do now, again.

kittymeow
11-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Hi Foreva

how did your wife make you to say all your stories to her? my man is super good at talking, sometimes i do not know what i should believe. 'cause when i start taking his words, i will find stuff that will contradict.

and i think my man will just deny everything that i am going to ask him.

good to hear things are going well for you.

What's a JG btw?

spidey7
11-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Can any bros tahan 9 mths wout sex or other actions? Can't blame him.

spidey7
11-12-2012, 09:09 AM
Remember dis: do anythg u wan dun get caught.

kittymeow
11-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Seriously, I'm the one who has to initiate..and he is the one who either rejects, gives me loads of excuse or just do it, probably out of I don't know what other reason. I have to convince and tell him it is ok to have sex? Thinking back, guess he was already not interested.

Subaru75
12-12-2012, 02:38 AM
Hi kitty maybe u have to close one eye if u Want to maintaince this relationship and not to forget ur child is coming soon ,so if u can't accept it.what will happen , and who will be the one to suffer and r u prepare for this .i believe u want to satisfy him but u say he have no interes,mayb he have ur interest i mind and want to wait till u give birth den he will start to have sex with u.most important thing do not get angry as no use crying over spilled milk ,if u need someone to talk to feel free to pm me

kittymeow
12-12-2012, 08:43 AM
Hey Subaru75

close one eye? i think i have closed too many times according to my limits.
the past rshps i had before i got married, just one time of any infidelity and i will call the rshp off. with him, it's more than once that i have chose to forgive.
thinking back, it's so naive of me. I don't believe in "once a cheater, always a cheater" then. Now, i am tasting my own 'desserts' ?

i am comtemplating the thought of divorce right now. Either way, i think i have to suffer? But who knows, it might be better for both of us.

Angry? i am more like disappointed.

sure, thanks.

sane
12-12-2012, 03:00 PM
close one eye? i think i have closed too many times according to my limits.
the past rshps i had before i got married, just one time of any infidelity and i will call the rshp off. with him, it's more than once that i have chose to forgive.
thinking back, it's so naive of me. I don't believe in "once a cheater, always a cheater" then. Now, i am tasting my own 'desserts' ?

i am comtemplating the thought of divorce right now. Either way, i think i have to suffer? But who knows, it might be better for both of us.

Angry? i am more like disappointed.

sure, thanks.

Hi gal, the main focus now is not on your marriage but on your baby. Concentrate on your health, then focus on your baby. Once the baby is out, it's very mentally and physically draining. Have a good confinement to regain your health and figure. Be confident, have self esteem.
Perhaps u can take this time to bond with your hb too. If he prove himself to be a good dad, good hb, it's up to u whether to give him another chance. Once given, don't harp on the past or look back.
Make it clear to him. If he foil it again, u might want to decide on the next step. That might be the ultimate.

Subaru75
13-12-2012, 06:04 AM
Hi gal, the main focus now is not on your marriage but on your baby. Concentrate on your health, then focus on your baby. Once the baby is out, it's very mentally and physically draining. Have a good confinement to regain your health and figure. Be confident, have self esteem.
Perhaps u can take this time to bond with your hb too. If he prove himself to be a good dad, good hb, it's up to u whether to give him another chance. Once given, don't harp on the past or look back.
Make it clear to him. If he foil it again, u might want to decide on the next step. That might be the ultimate.

I strongly agreed,now most important is to give birth to ur baby and after. Giving birth if ur husband are taking good care of both of u mother and baby just forget abt the past and move forward ,some time u will have to forget and forgive .who don't make mistake .maybe u also did but not so grave type and nobody know abt it .my advise is u need some one to talk to before u kanna depression .talk to ur friend open up so u will feel better

kittymeow
13-12-2012, 08:40 AM

So meaning if a man does his duties as a 'good' dad or hb infront, whatever that is going behind my back shall be ignored, is excusable?

Then do i still let him know that something is wrong or just keep mum about everything and move on.

He knows that the last thing i want is a husband who visited pros. I have lost respect for him already but i couldn't deny the fact that he has been caring all these while.

kittymeow
13-12-2012, 08:43 AM
I strongly agreed,now most important is to give birth to ur baby and after. Giving birth if ur husband are taking good care of both of u mother and baby just forget abt the past and move forward ,some time u will have to forget and forgive .who don't make mistake .maybe u also did but not so grave type and nobody know abt it .my advise is u need some one to talk to before u kanna depression .talk to ur friend open up so u will feel better

so the question here is.. do i still let him know that i have found out that he is actually not behaving himself as he seem to be? Or just keep quiet and move on.

Depression? think i'm having it.

sane
13-12-2012, 08:52 AM
So meaning if a man does his duties as a 'good' dad or hb infront, whatever that is going behind my back shall be ignored, is excusable?

Then do i still let him know that something is wrong or just keep mum about everything and move on.

He knows that the last thing i want is a husband who visited pros. I have lost respect for him already but i couldn't deny the fact that he has been caring all these while.

Focus on your health and baby first. :) Once settle everything after regaining your confidence n self esteem then deal with him.

There's so many more important things in life. Find yourself back, the former you who used to have so much drive in life.

He should and never be the main priority in your life.

Subaru75
13-12-2012, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=sane;8213611]Focus on your health and baby first. :) Once settle everything after regaining your confidence n self esteem then deal with him.

Agreed take care and recover first anything can talk after you give birth.Most important dont get depression due to all these stress that you are undergoing now .So don't think of anythig except for the small little life in you waiting to be due

bionogne
13-12-2012, 04:32 PM
HI Kitty,

Juz finished reading through all the posts in your thread.
It came to my attention on a few things & here are my personal opinions coming from a man.

1. The emphassis you have here seems to be only only SEX. What about foreplay & masturbation? I think the SEX life you both are leading has lost the edge of LOVE & DESIRE.

2. Men & Women alike requires release. It's a physical thing but studies have shown the Women has much much higher tolerence. "Ever known a man that did not masturbate / get off for one month? How about women that doesn't engage intimacy for over 1year?

3. You have certainly read some of the FLs posts / threads... Ever done a BBBJ / CIM / HJ / COB with him? Nothing about FJ etc... Imagine getting yourself hyped up as a FL doing all those & stir his curiosity & passion...

You may think it's very demeaning, but when SEX life loses their desirability, it loses attention...
Anything I said was not intended in any way to hurt you...

Cheers...

Foreva
13-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Hi Foreva

how did your wife make you to say all your stories to her? my man is super good at talking, sometimes i do not know what i should believe. 'cause when i start taking his words, i will find stuff that will contradict.

and i think my man will just deny everything that i am going to ask him.

good to hear things are going well for you.

What's a JG btw?

She did nothing, I confessed. I feel that sometimes, what is past you have to let it pass or you will get 心病.
Then no matter what he say or do from there on will always be on your suspicion list. Just let go.

If he deny then deny lor. Take it that it is true if he still cares for the family and you. Start from now onwards cos you have one very innocent being coming soon. Kids with 2 parents and kids with 1 experience childhood with very big differences.

JG is 抓根. A massage for guys pubic area. Helps to clear the passage for the groin, bladder and testicles; so that blood circulation better in the region = :D
It is clean and it is NOT PCC by auntie... :)

man2man
13-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Kittymeow
can get him to consult sex therapy..meaning , guide him back to sex within marriage..give it a try..if still fail..then consider otherwise...can?

kittymeow
14-12-2012, 09:02 AM
HI Kitty,

It came to my attention on a few things & here are my personal opinions coming from a man.

1. The emphassis you have here seems to be only only SEX. What about foreplay & masturbation? I think the SEX life you both are leading has lost the edge of LOVE & DESIRE.
we do have foreplay and i do even help him to masturbate, when he said he wanted that.

2. Men & Women alike requires release. It's a physical thing but studies have shown the Women has much much higher tolerence. "Ever known a man that did not masturbate / get off for one month? How about women that doesn't engage intimacy for over 1year?
i can't imagine that as i do enjoy and love sex, or rather physical intimacy is very important to me.

3. You have certainly read some of the FLs posts / threads... Ever done a BBBJ / CIM / HJ / COB with him? Nothing about FJ etc... Imagine getting yourself hyped up as a FL doing all those & stir his curiosity & passion...
all these are done? i'm open and game to try anything in sex, as long as it's safe.

You may think it's very demeaning, but when SEX life loses their desirability, it loses attention...
no worries.

Cheers...

Hi bionogne

1. we do have foreplay and i do even help him to masturbate, when he said he wanted that.

2. i can't imagine that as i do enjoy and love sex, or rather physical intimacy is very important to me.

3. all these are done? i'm open and game to try anything in sex, as long as it's safe sex.

no worries.

kittymeow
14-12-2012, 11:07 AM
HI Kitty,

we do have foreplay and i do even help him to masturbate, when he said he wanted that.

i can't imagine that as i do enjoy and love sex, or rather physical intimacy is very important to me.

all these are done? i'm open and game to try anything in sex, as long as it's safe.

no worries.

Cheers...

1. we do have foreplay and i do even help him to masturbate, when he said he wanted that.[/COLOR]

2. i can't imagine that as i do enjoy and love sex, or rather physical intimacy is very important to me.

3. all these are done? i'm open and game to try anything in sex, as long as it's safe sex.

no worries.

Rickey
20-01-2013, 05:42 PM
1. we do have foreplay and i do even help him to masturbate, when he said he wanted that.

no worries.
You're really a good sexual partner, sis kittymeow !!....wish all LSD wifeys r like you...so rare to find...ur hubby doesn't seem to appreciate such a good find of his...Btw congrats on ur recent baby delivery ! :)...issit a boy or gal, wt...baby is doing fine, we believe...if u dun mind sharing wif us ..hope u resolve ur problem wif ur hubby soon...best wishes ! :)