PDA

View Full Version : "Sorry" was her last words....

rememberingyou
21-07-2012, 10:00 PM
It's been 6 months since she left this world. I was not beside her when she passed away. I regret and lived with remorse every single day. Her parents gave me her phone and a diary she had written from the day I broke up with her till her last days. When they told me her last word was "sorry" to me and teared, it broke my heart and till now I can't forgive myself for being a bastard and treated her badly.
I only realised how much I still love her when I read her diary and going through her phone. Her smiles, laughter, voice, face and how she look.
If only time can turn back, I would tell her I still love her and ask her back.

TheSeeker
22-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Things in life don’t always turn out the way we want them to.

From my personal opinion, it may appear as if you have “forgotten” that you actually feel for her and what triggered you to remember were actually from photos and what she had wrote.

Subconsciously, you haven’t really forgotten, it appears that you were just being a little complacent but that is quite normal especially after a relationship stabilises. Some answers we seek are already there but more often than not, the way we lead our lives and the things we do buries away how we feel.

Last but not the least, I hope you are coping with the loss. Take care bro and may time slowly ease in to heal your heart.

sammyboyfor
22-07-2012, 08:53 AM
It's been 6 months since she left this world. I was not beside her when she passed away. I regret and lived with remorse every single day.

Find someone else to fuck and you'll forget her in no time at all. ;)

dyelook
22-07-2012, 02:23 PM

damm, sometimes i've to agreed to your comments... ;)

alan0338
22-07-2012, 05:04 PM
TS should watch the movie butterfly effect 1,2 and 3.... :D

Apocalypse
22-07-2012, 05:15 PM
It's been 6 months since she left this world. I was not beside her when she passed away. I regret and lived with remorse every single day. Her parents gave me her phone and a diary she had written from the day I broke up with her till her last days. When they told me her last word was "sorry" to me and teared, it broke my heart and till now I can't forgive myself for being a bastard and treated her badly.
I only realised how much I still love her when I read her diary and going through her phone. Her smiles, laughter, voice, face and how she look.

You sound like batman

R u bruce wayne?

rememberingyou
22-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Things in life don’t always turn out the way we want them to.

From my personal opinion, it may appear as if you have “forgotten” that you actually feel for her and what triggered you to remember were actually from photos and what she had wrote.

Subconsciously, you haven’t really forgotten, it appears that you were just being a little complacent but that is quite normal especially after a relationship stabilises. Some answers we seek are already there but more often than not, the way we lead our lives and the things we do buries away how we feel.

Last but not the least, I hope you are coping with the loss. Take care bro and may time slowly ease in to heal your heart.

They say, one always realise in the end when one has lost something valuable.

Lone_Wolf
22-07-2012, 06:08 PM
They say, one always realise in the end when one has lost something valuable.

You need to see a shrink..... depression can lead to suicide when your longing to be "together" overcomes u one day.

HiggsParticle
22-07-2012, 06:14 PM
You need to see a shrink..... depression can lead to suicide when your longing to be "together" overcomes u one day.

You are correct. Very good advice. TS should take note of bro lone wolf advice and seek counselling.

StyleDoc
22-07-2012, 06:19 PM

Hey sorry to hear of your loss. I had this girl I liked so much, we're kinda like childhood sweethearts in primary school. 12 yrs old only. We sat beside each other and we'd be so happy just to be with sit next to each other and talk. And she got killed in a bike accident. It's been so many years ago already, and I still miss and think of her and I pray for her soul till this day. I can still remember her face.

Very sweet and pretty taiwanese girl. Sorry but may I ask how did your ex pass away? If its too painful to reveal it's ok. Remember when you have a gf next time, please treat her like a princess. And when you marry her, treat her like a queen and always always treasure and tell her how much you love her. Everyday.

There will always be dicks on the internet, they not only trolled on my thread but I see the SAME PEOPLE here making snide and disrespectful remarks when a fellow forumer is here to share his story. Really...to think that a fellow forumer's ex passed away and the same trolls who came to my thread and create trouble and post nonsense are doing the same thing here, you will get your just rewards one day.

sammyboyfor
22-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Remember when you have a gf next time, please treat her like a princess.

That's the stupidest advice on earth. Treating a girl like a princess is the surest way of turning her into a bitch of the highest order.:rolleyes:

There will always be dicks on the internet, they not only trolled on my thread but I see the SAME PEOPLE here making snide and disrespectful remarks when a fellow forumer is here to share his story.

This section is not an agony aunt column. It has been created to assist poor sods who have fallen in love with WHORES. If your girl isn't a whore, the story doesn't belong here unless she intends to become one in the near future.

alan0338
22-07-2012, 06:35 PM
pls kindly read here if u fail to do tat .... :D

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

Apocalypse
22-07-2012, 07:11 PM
There will always be dicks on the internet, they not only trolled on my thread but I see the SAME PEOPLE here making snide and disrespectful remarks when a fellow forumer is here to share his story. Really...to think that a fellow forumer's ex passed away and the same trolls who came to my thread and create trouble and post nonsense are doing the same thing here, you will get your just rewards one day.

I thank the good Lord that my reward will be great in heaven but

Thank you Lord for giving me virgins to enjoy.

I have a pet goldfish that died when I was 7. I bought another goldfish next week. It died when I was 9. I still remember that Goldfish's face.

But Now I buy kim leng cos it lives longer and when the kim leng dies I'll buy another one. Am I wrong? :D

Maybe you should get a pet tortise so it can be around after you get your reward. :D

Go find a counsellor to deal with issues you had with your Dad while you were young. There is no answer to be found here.

rememberingyou
23-07-2012, 10:17 PM
"Just a little happiness" was her last entry in her diary.
Whenever I am free I would buy flowers and visit her final resting place. Spend some quiet moments telling her how I am getting on.

Apocalypse
24-07-2012, 12:06 PM
"Just a little happiness" was her last entry in her diary.
Whenever I am free I would buy flowers and visit her final resting place. Spend some quiet moments telling her how I am getting on.

her final resting place is in your heart not in any physical place.

I'm not sure how couples talk these days anymore, but in my time, we talk about my dreams and her dreams.

She is with you always, in your heart and up in the stars when you lift your head up. What is it she wanted to do, but could never do? What did she want to do? Did she want to go xx country with you? Did she want to open a cake shop?

What about her hopes for you? Did she tell you how she see you and what you can do. If she had, then be that man for her and for yourself as if she is beside you. And when you become that man she always knew you were, do the things she wanted to do, in remembrance of her. Its ok to tell your new girl why you are doing it. That way, her death become an inspiration to you, and when you need her strength, she will always be close to you and appear to you in time of you need. That way, she is never truly dead.

This is just my 2cents, hope it does not offend you

DO_YOU_BJ
24-07-2012, 03:38 PM
pls kindly read here if u fail to do tat .... :D

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

alan swee swee bo zao zui

DO_YOU_BJ
24-07-2012, 03:41 PM
I dunno manzzz, as i read this thread, this person keeps ringing in my ears.
Mr Nite??????????
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=260285

CandyBunny
28-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Very sad post... it's true. Humans only cherish what's gone. Sometimes we don't even understand our hearts that all along we have been loving one person.

escaflower
28-07-2012, 04:45 PM
in the first place why did u two break up.. care to share?

rememberingyou
03-08-2012, 11:02 PM
From her phone messages, manage to talk to her only best friend. From conversations I realised that I wronged her and was a total idiot.
She was always very forgiving in many ways, when I said a lot of mean words and actions. She was very hurt by it but still choose to forget and forgive me. But I never cherish her and treat her like shit.
Now that she is gone forever, there is no way I can atone for my actions.
Cherish and treat the one you love and care before its too late. Be it a friend or loved ones.
I regretted I didn't treat her with respect and care even after we parted ways.

iMonk
04-08-2012, 07:04 AM

that is vey mean of u ... :mad:

wait there u lose your spouse then u say this to yourself

TS, yah we cant turn back the clock and we only live once....

Just lock her within your heart and move on with your life....

Take care.

iMonk
04-08-2012, 07:09 AM
That's the stupidest advice on earth. Treating a girl like a princess is the surest way of turning her into a bitch of the highest order.:rolleyes:

But boss i agreed wholeheartedly with your this ADVICE !

her final resting place is in your heart not in any physical place.

What about her hopes for you? Did she tell you how she see you and what you can do. If she had, then be that man for her and for yourself as if she is beside you. And when you become that man she always knew you were, do the things she wanted to do, in remembrance of her. Its ok to tell your new girl why you are doing it. That way, her death become an inspiration to you, and when you need her strength, she will always be close to you and appear to you in time of you need. That way, she is never truly dead.

Apocalypse, wah ... so insightful.... I am impressed.... can i be your FB ?

:D

orh mee tor for

hotstuffm8
04-08-2012, 04:34 PM
trolololol

michin
14-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Just move on. I believe she wouldn't want to see you in this manner since she loved you so deeply.

Bebeque
14-08-2012, 09:21 PM
As much as we try to understand your grief, what is gone is gone. You cannot undo the past and no point pondering over again and again what you missed.

More importantly, if you now have your own family, they are the ones who need your care and concern as they are the ones with you presently.

No offence intended, but my advice is not to let what was the past affect your present relationships or compare the past with the present, even if the past seem to be so endearing in your present mood. Continuing to linger in the past will not be fruitful to creating a better outcome for yourself and your family in the future.

Cheer up, let go and live well for the future.

nacal
14-08-2012, 11:25 PM
6 mths.. abt time you stop feeling remorse, feeling sorry for yourself, wallow in self pity.

Make a vow never to treat anyone impt to you badly again(especially your parents and frens), like what you did towards her, else this last gift that she has given you will be in vain.

frivolous_ami
16-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Its part of growing up and learning to cope with losses.

I had a gf too. Not sure where she is. been 10 yrs. she was probably the only gal whom i had felt so much for. The last thing that happened was she left behind a cd saying that "god has a purpose for everyone." If that was true, i had failed... because i left her over stupid ego....

Sometimes wish i can find back those moments when she and i were in embrace waiting for 12 midnite to come. it was jus magical. I was a poor bloke but i was emotionally wealthy. Yet, having money today had no purpose and i feel thoroughly bad because she is no longer here to share it with me. :'(

I know those days will never come back and yet i hope it would.... still missing her because she was the first and last gal whom i had loved so deeply and shared so much with. Wherever you are.... i miss you always.

Money truly cant buy back the time when we were in embrace. It can buy me companionship and not the moments when i had her in my arms.

silverhawk
17-08-2012, 01:24 AM

This section is not an agony aunt column. It has been created to assist poor sods who have fallen in love with WHORES. If your girl isn't a whore, the story doesn't belong here unless she intends to become one in the near future.

I swear this is the best quote I have seen rofl

Iemanishere
17-08-2012, 01:51 AM
Yes, I do understand.. When I was much younger I love my ex girlfriend very much and one day she walk out on me for going out with other girls, I was 20 than..

If I would have go after her that day.. Chances are she be my wife today.. She is now married with 3 daughters and we are all now in our 40s..

We sometime got to move on with things.. But this are as well the things that keep us in line..

Cheers and sure she is in a better place now..

arthurpatricia
17-08-2012, 01:49 PM
let it go...i know no one will replace her, but she will bless u with someone who will love u as much as her :)

cheer up

takeshiblue
17-08-2012, 04:43 PM
People always said that he/she want to forget something, I doubt that can be done. Our memory is like craving on the stone, not like mark on the beach sand, it cannot be cleared ( forgotten ). You think you forgot it already, but in fact you can only put it & cover it in deep inside of your memory store. Don't ever try to forget it, it is impossible. What you can do is, take it as your treasure in your life, what done is done, sometime you think about her, you will be sad & cry, that is ok, abreact it, then continue your life. Life is combination of happy & sad, that make our life special.

tsuna91
18-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Im sure she will want you to be well... Live the rest of your life to the fullest and completely..and for her sake as well. :)