PDA

View Full Version : GIAN BENG Colleagues or Friends ?

PSB1985
14-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Hi Bros

Any one encountered similar problems like me when you help a colleague to da bao food , always conveniently forgot to return u $$. When u remind them they say tomorrow or following Monday ?

HiggsParticle
15-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi Bros

Any one encountered similar problems like me when you help a colleague to da bao food , always conveniently forgot to return u $$. When u remind them they say tomorrow or following Monday ?

That is not Gian Beng.... that is Chao Kuan :mad:
I also dislike this kind of people.

dickster_99
15-07-2012, 11:27 AM

I agree with you bro. Taking advantage of other people!

Apocalypse
15-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Hi Bros

I lend a nokia low tech phone bought from 7-11 to a samstress. now she run road with my phone. Every time I ask her, she say 15th of the month. xia suay, $40 also run road.

Ladyrain
15-07-2012, 11:59 AM
I lend a nokia low tech phone bought from 7-11 to a samstress. now she run road with my phone. Every time I ask her, she say 15th of the month. xia suay, $40 also run road.

This is so funny!! Hahaha!! Really too much.. So kind to lend her and she run road. That's why some people say don't pay to be nice.:o

Ladyrain
15-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Hi Bros

Don't da bao for them again. They are obviously taking advantage of you. The next time they ask, tell them bluntly that they still owe you all the lunch $ and ask them to return you. It's your money. Nothing wrong to ask them back for it. They should return the money to you. Ask them. :cool:

tomatoservice
15-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Wah !
Detest this kind of pple wo...

But sometimes if common colleagues u see everyday, each take turn is still ok.
But have encountered those when its their turn, they are super picky about how much in exact to the very drop..for example a plate of rice cost $3.30..they will want to collect the $0.30 from you....ahaha

JacqueMerlin
15-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Wah !
Detest this kind of pple wo...

But sometimes if common colleagues u see everyday, each take turn is still ok.
But have encountered those when its their turn, they are super picky about how much in exact to the very drop..for example a plate of rice cost $3.30..they will want to collect the $0.30 from you....ahaha

I think I can share a little story...

2 years ago, I got to know a friend who actually is rather well off. Drives a european executive sedan and occasionally switches to the coupe cabriolet he parks under his condominium. He's always asking me if I have any girls to introduce to him for he is frequently lonely and in need of a quick bonk at times during the night. I asked him to patronize the girls in the forum but much to my bewilderment, he was very unusually hesitant.

So, in a bid to fulfill my obligations as a friend, I started to hunt normal girls for him just in case he's not into free lance working girls. The thing that got on my nerves was that, perhaps my expectation as part of a solidarity bent on revelry was beyond the limits of his beliefs and thus I became his de facto pussy and drinks supplier without return. Let's not forget that I drive a less impressive car than his and certainly make lesser than him, but it did not occur to him that he should as part of our brotherhood, also share the costs of merrymaking that he also partakes.

The drinks aside, I guess I indulged him excessively that he constantly asks me for girls but never once took the initiative to hunt. He suddenly disappeared from my life and did not re-surface until I ran into him one fine evening in a restaurant with another girl. It seems very apparent that he has embarked on a similar quest to acquire company by the opposite gender but has quietly kept things away from me. I understood that he wasn't serious with the girls and those were like some disposable relationships to him. Yet he kept things from me as though I will covet his latest trophy.

Quite evidently, money is not the only thing people can hoard.

zunbo
15-07-2012, 03:34 PM
while i disagree with such manners i dun see how this relates to our sex forum guys :)

RockViet
15-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Hi Bros

Hi TS
I also encounter this before. Dun be upset and dwell on this. Just learn and think otherwise

- Thank them that they r here to do this to teach u there are gian peng ppl around. cheat u 2-3$. not everyone is honest and beware of ppl. Who know they are the one who strenghten u so that u wun be cheated big big by others later in life?

- There are god 3 feet above. There wun be free lunch on this universe .They will oneday pay back what they purposely cheat u or gian peng u.. perhaps 7x7=49 times hehe. They will be punish if not now than later .. may not be in form or cash to u but repay u in other form.

alan0338
15-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Hi Bros

simple la, just jio em to a ktv session, then after happy happy, then disappear before bill come la ... can take back ur pun jee can liao ... :D

remember though tis trick is meant for using on those lanjiao lang nia, not for bros or frens ... :)

Greatking
16-07-2012, 01:42 AM
simple la, just jio em to a ktv session, then after happy happy, then disappear before bill come la ... can take back ur pun jee can liao ... :D

remember though tis trick is meant for using on those lanjiao lang nia, not for bros or frens ... :)

But what if they siam faster than TS?!:eek:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-07-2012, 09:31 AM
This thread remind me of 2 smelly legs below:

Re: Hanging Flowers Joints
07-06-2012, 12:30 PM

I don't know anyone encountered this before and not trying to flame or what. Just a discussion.

Beside singers, also need to be wary of smelly legs, invited to another joint by an “acquaintance”, went in the room, after few drinks, this “acquaintance” said going toilet......waited for him for more than 30mins (cos don't know his other friend)..kinda worried for him cos so long not returned, asked the waiter on his whereabout, waiter said he left 30mins ago.......Then bill came cos HH session ending, looked at his friend and like dead fish lying on the sofa, the billing waiter having a hard time trying to wake him, more waiters came into the room, also impossible to wake this guy....I called this "acquaintance" but no pickup cell, text him, no reply......Lan Lan.....So I settled the bill on behalf of this "acquaintance" cos don't want to create a scene and also need to rush back to earlier joint to continue with my friends..........Once the billed taken care of.....Miraculously....that guy woke up "VERY FRESH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and said: "Oh! so and so went back already? Thanks for the drinks. Nice meeting you" and left!!!!!.

Next day, the long delayed text reply arrived from this "acquaintance": "Sorry! Something urgent came up and low bat on cell. Saw your text just now. Thank you for last night. We drink again"...Self-Note: Where got again anymore. No more again or what liao la :(

(Side note: Both chaps were terminated from their respective firms within a year later after their firms uncovered discrepancies in their entertainment expanses and when they called me for jobs lobangs, my cellphone always low-bat on them, wonder why? :D)

Hi Bros

But da-bao food, I never kenna before cos no staffs ever asked me to tao-ba food for them though sometimes I did ask if they (especially those interns) want any food :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-07-2012, 09:36 AM
deleted cos double post. Sorry

Beachsea
17-07-2012, 10:50 AM
It is common.
I met alot too.

1 ) My own relative , act steady everytime.
But when those bills come, he will sure Siam go toilet , and after bill paid he will appear as per normal . Last but not least he loan from me near to 4k and some payment yet to clear of around 1k. Never return still ok, still go around says i am bad to him, not worthy to be his relative at all.

2 ) Close friend, a close worker of mine. Got some financial difficulties due to gambling, drugs etc. But everytime give super reasons, my friends and i kept quiet although we know whats going on. Just to give him face. I realise one day his handphone spoil and need wait for pay day to buy a new phone.
Out of goodwill i asked him if he got spare phone , he says no. So i gave him 1 year old LG touchscreen phone . then i realise the next day he brought another cheapo phone , i questioned him , he told me he found an older phone so he use it. *** i was thinking then why you dont return my phone. What was shocking , one worker actually told me he sold my LG phone for cash :O. from that day onwards , i do not help him anymore unless i see it in real that his mother or father is sick and no money.
Owe me money , everytime ask him to return he says no money. ** yet he can now buy iphone, ipad and geylang fuck girls ...and no money return

see see only
17-07-2012, 12:10 PM
But da-bao food, I never kenna before cos no staffs ever asked me to tao-ba food for them though sometimes I did ask if they (especially those interns) want any food

Bro IK,

Who dare ask free lunch from you .... there is no free lunch in this world especially from the boss ... :p

while i disagree with such manners i dun see how this relates to our sex forum guys

Bro zunbo,

Of cos, it is .... TS is trying to warn us in an ironic manner .... Similar in the commercial sex .... never pay first before you get what you have bargain for ... :rolleyes:

Hi Bros Any one encountered similar problems like me when you help a colleague to da bao food , always conveniently forgot to return u $$. When u remind them they say tomorrow or following Monday ?

Actually the same happens .... when i hanged flower to those singers i interested in .... and ask them for supper .... they remarked that the other customer hanged bigger then me .... so they must go with them ...

Then when i decided to hang the biggest flower on the night for them ... they " say tomorrow or following Monday" :mad: ... :D

sta1100
17-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Encounter b4 what I do was the person want me to buy makan just tell everyone loud ( the last few time makan you not pay you think I red cross, even red cross need donation)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Bro IK,

Who dare ask free lunch from you .... there is no free lunch in this world especially from the boss ...

It could also be the fact that some of them knows that my lunch hour very stretchable. Sometimes go out for lunch but comes back tea-time or dinner time :D Think they phobia liao :D

Actually the same happens .... when i hanged flower to those singers i interested in .... and ask them for supper .... they remarked that the other customer hanged bigger then me .... so they must go with them ...

Then when i decided to hang the biggest flower on the night ... they " say tomorrow or following Monday" ...

Yaloh, somemore every month, every week many missions: 订台, 下档秀, 生日秀, 姐妹秀, 团体秀, 个人秀, 处女秀, 星妈秀, 大姨妈秀, 枯蓝秀 and all other 烂鸟秀 :D
And those joint owner's houses and cars getting larger and luxurious ;)

see see only
17-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Yaloh, somemore every month, every week many missions: 订台, 下档秀, 生日秀, 姐妹秀, 团体秀, 个人秀, 处女秀, 星妈秀, 大姨妈秀, 枯蓝秀 and all other 烂鸟秀

Ya ... if you did not complain or stop hanging or stop helping them to complete their mission ... they will be just like those colleagues ... sitting there pretend to be busy with work ... early in the lunch hour ... waiting for you to stand up first ... and ask you to ta-bao food for them ... and immediate stop their work to chit chat when you step out of the office ... :o

Keeping their clothes intact ... hoping that you keep hanging ... until you give up ... "earn as much as possible ... then when you, make noise and .........

Encounter b4 what I do was the person want me to buy makan just tell everyone loud ( the last few time makan you not pay you think I red cross, even red cross need donation)

... shout out loud to complain ... like what bro sta1100 mentioned ... they (singer or even those cheapo colleagues) will feed back and spread rumour to bad-mouth that you are stingy, practical, ppl with motive ... etc etc ...... hahahaha ..... :p:D

Good man is really diffcult to be .... :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-07-2012, 01:54 PM
I agreed with Bro SSO
If that colleague pushes her luck once too often , can just tell her off or ask her to pay back in kind at WL/FL market rate :D

LunarLover
17-07-2012, 02:27 PM
Every where all type of people also will have, so must choose kaki at work or at play carefully

sibaysong4u
17-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Hi Bros

Any one encountered similar problems like me when you help a colleague to da bao food , always conveniently forgot to return u $$. When u remind them they say tomorrow or following Monday ?Next time PCC on their da bao food lah.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Was having a short chill out with some meimeis earlier and casually brought up this topic. One of the meimei from Accounts suggested that you may wanna keep a record of all the "da baos" - Date/Name/Description/Amount - And bill your colleagues every Monday morning before lunch time. They must settle previous week "invoices" before fresh orders :D

Greatking
18-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Was having a short chill out with some meimeis earlier and casually brought up this topic. One of the meimei from Accounts suggested that you may wanna keep a record of all the "da baos" - Date/Name/Description/Amount - And bill your colleagues every Monday morning before lunch time. They must settle previous week "invoices" before fresh orders :D

People from different industries will have different ways of handling this situation. Luckily you are talking to Your accounts meimei suggested billing weekly. If earlier you talked to your police meimeis, these guys might be in lock-up now :o

shiokpleasure
18-07-2012, 12:47 AM
That's why i don't dabao for people unless i know them or they've done a favour for me.

HiggsParticle
18-07-2012, 01:35 PM
I agreed with Bro SSO
If that colleague pushes her luck once too often , can just tell her off or ask her to pay back in kind at WL/FL market rate :D

Muahaha... I like this suggestion. :D

plainjane25
19-07-2012, 07:10 PM
There are tons of chao kuan people around lor.

I only dabao for my colleagues because they would return favors... Else I cannot be bothered. Some people only take you for granted...:mad:

HiggsParticle
20-07-2012, 09:11 PM
There are tons of chao kuan people around lor.

I only dabao for my colleagues because they would return favors... Else I cannot be bothered. Some people only take you for granted...:mad:

My office used to hold monthly staff gatherings at our boss home. Sometimes the ladies short of kaki for their mahjong game would ask me to make up the quartet. These ladies lose already would say settle on payday but would conveniently forget about the debt when payday arrives.

Subsequently I came to realize why the rest of the staff would not play with these group of ladies. They have been doing this to every new staff that joined the office. Some guys still have not collected their winnings despite being 5 years on the job now.

sean69
02-08-2012, 02:12 PM
I agreed with Bro SSO

pay back in kind??!! .. hahaha.... they eat lobster and abalone for lunch?

if buy chicken rice can get a bj/fj, i won't mind buying lunch for my office ladies!! :D

Stimsia
02-08-2012, 10:16 PM
nex tine dis type farkur ask tabao
no problem la buy curry rice
before go back office go toilet add anything u wan
shit, xiao, urine
let the curry mask the odour:D

or simply
today i forget my wallet, can lent 50 i pay u bac tomlo ok :D

Stimsia
02-08-2012, 10:22 PM
sone rich farkurs r really niao ji niao lan
use to drive 1farker bac to his doorstep
so at x ask him soon lor drop me along the wat back in taxi
he ask split bill

tin got 1x try to rationalise with him giv n take theory
guess wat he say "i nvr ask u send :mad:me home wat

after that son x drop him at my place n he continue take public tpt
n he got the guts to accept w/o split the pe:confused:trol bill?

ya dis world got all sort of pple:(

ilikeoldchangke
02-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Hi Bros

i'm not saying you should do this but i read somewhere another bro started masturbating into the food he da-baoed for his colleague who always chao kuan and don't pay.

Perhaps do it one time jia lat jiat lat into their fish burger tata sauce or fish soup.

Santaclaws
03-08-2012, 12:12 AM
My ex-collegue once borrowed $500 from me saying he got some urgent matters to settle and promise to return at payday. 2 days later he borrowed another $500 from me as the sum earlier is not enough. To my surprise, he went changping the following week and comes back to brag about the type of "service" he enjoyed there, how grand is the ktv etc etc. As usual, he promise to return me the money during payday but the day never came. He quit the job 2 mths later and i wrote off the debt.

I never thought people can be so shameless until i witness it myself.

westendgirl
03-08-2012, 08:25 AM
This thread remind me of 2 smelly legs below:

Re: Hanging Flowers Joints
07-06-2012, 12:30 PM

I don't know anyone encountered this before and not trying to flame or what. Just a discussion.

also need to rush back to earlier joint to continue with my friends..........Once the billed taken care of.....Miraculously....that guy woke up "VERY
But da-bao food, I never kenna before cos no staffs ever asked me to tao-ba food for them though sometimes I did ask if they (especially those interns) want any food :D

If it is just lunch, sometime we can forget. In my younger days, after I treated some special friend to my home grown abalone, he suddenly and overnight become very hardworking. Always OT, busy and never take my call. Low batt? Those days hand phone carried extra batteries around.

Now I always ask my partner to carry extra batt in his case. Won't take that as excuse anymore.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-08-2012, 03:46 PM
If it is just lunch, sometime we can forget. In my younger days, after I treated some special friend to my home grown abalone, he suddenly and overnight become very hardworking. Always OT, busy and never take my call. Low batt? Those days hand phone carried extra batteries around.

This is called Perlemoen (Abalone) Allergy :D

Allergy to Abalone which is molluscs is less well known than allergy to shrimps (crustaceans). As with most food allergies, symptoms are usually mild such as oral allergy syndrome but severe symptoms such as anaphylactic shock can also occur after consumption. :D

Patients are normally advised to avoid all molluscs. This explained why he avoided you :D

Anyway since most people usually don't know if they have an intolerance or allergy to certain food, cannot blame the supplier and consumer also la. Just like me, few nights ago, was about to bonk this cai till I saw her horrified armpit hair, I puked all my dinner, cancelled the sexxion and went A&E. I not been replying her texts nor answering her calls since that horrified night :(

wells
03-08-2012, 05:29 PM
One staff of mine came begging for help, say so much pity stories and requested for advance half month pay and will deduct next month. That current month pay day arrived and he's gone! I kena from Mgt jia lat.

HiggsParticle
05-08-2012, 10:48 PM
My ex-collegue once borrowed $500 from me saying he got some urgent matters to settle and promise to return at payday. 2 days later he borrowed another $500 from me as the sum earlier is not enough. To my surprise, he went changping the following week and comes back to brag about the type of "service" he enjoyed there, how grand is the ktv etc etc. As usual, he promise to return me the money during payday but the day never came. He quit the job 2 mths later and i wrote off the debt.

I never thought people can be so shameless until i witness it myself.

Next time inform your accounts department to hold his pay or pay him in your presence.

poongko
05-08-2012, 11:07 PM
it is funny. my current colleague last time in army... he get to know this CAPTAIN guy.... do you know that the CAPTAIN guy ask my current colleague for like 2000 - 3000 and i can get see my current colleague is kind enough to lend.... for almost 2-3 years PAST, the CAPTAIN guy don't pay it back all.

come on as a CAPTAIN rank inside army... you should be earn more than 3000 and above than why must he borrow from my current colleague who is just a LCP or CP only. omg!

*shake head* >.<"

michael_368
06-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Next time inform your accounts department to hold his pay or pay him in your presence.

Up your points, tks . :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
06-08-2012, 11:42 AM
it is funny. my current colleague last time in army... he get to know this CAPTAIN guy.... do you know that the CAPTAIN guy ask my current colleague for like 2000 - 3000 and i can get see my current colleague is kind enough to lend....

I stopped lending people money cos it's very difficult to chase back as like you owe them money instead :o Damage relationships. :o

I give them $100-$200 regardless of their requested amount and treat as charity. I feel better this way BUT only give once and no more!!! :rolleyes:

Of cos, best friends and selective close relatives are different, it's own bloodline and long time bonding. These grouping no need to 2nd guess or doubt BUT strictly no gambling and whores debts (I won't help even 10 cents). ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
06-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Past cais:

If we parted on mutual agreement with mutual respect and affection: If within financial tolerance limits, 50%-100% of requested amount :)

If I broke off with her: case by case basis but not more than 20% financial tolerance limits ;)

IOUs apply for above.

If she broke off with me or parted in a sour note: Advise her to go Marina South or Kusu island :D

If PRC cais: F.O :p

Apocalypse
06-08-2012, 12:25 PM
One staff of mine came begging for help, say so much pity stories and requested for advance half month pay and will deduct next month. That current month pay day arrived and he's gone! I kena from Mgt jia lat.

This kind of sad story cannot believe one.

Once I had this pinoy, fresh from pinoy land. Over email everything swee swee. the moment the EP approved, first day he come office all the pattern chut liao liao. say need 3 months advance pay, because he need to pay rent and everything. work also haven't do any yet. His pay grade don't qualify for accomodation benefits. So I say NO. Then he say want to go to ambassey to complain, want to go newspaper and call up the president also.

So I got my inhouse security to escort him out, and paste a paper that say that he is fired and ban from the premise, and also terminated his EP. Other pinoy staff will always have fever and headache a few days before project dateline and ask for advance pay. Within a week after that incident, all the pinoy staff also quit.

Now I don't employ anymore pinoy staff. :D

Apocalypse
06-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Past cais:

If we parted on mutual agreement with mutual respect and affection: If within financial tolerance limits, 50%-100% of requested amount

If I broke off with her: case by case basis but not more than 20% financial tolerance limits ;)

IOUs apply for above.

If she broke off with me or parted in a sour note: Advise her to go Marina South or Kusu island

If PRC cais: F.O :p

what about those cai who always tell you to lend them $ to invest in some super high return portfolio that even G.S cannot guarantee and very eager to sign iou with you? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
06-08-2012, 01:02 PM
what about those cai who always tell you to lend them $ to invest in some super high return portfolio that even G.S cannot guarantee and very eager to sign iou with you? :D

Fuck 1st then consider cos it be a lose cause and failed investment with money down long-kang :D

Apologize for being blunt ;)

OceanLi
06-08-2012, 02:00 PM
This is called Perlemoen (Abalone) Allergy

Allergy to Abalone which is molluscs is less well known than allergy to shrimps (crustaceans). As with most food allergies, symptoms are usually mild such as oral allergy syndrome but severe symptoms such as anaphylactic shock can also occur after consumption.

Patients are normally advised to avoid all molluscs. This explained why he avoided you

Anyway since most people usually don't know if they have an intolerance or allergy to certain food, cannot blame the supplier and consumer also la. Just like me, few nights ago, was about to bonk this cai till I saw her horrified armpit hair, I puked all my dinner, cancelled the sexxion and went A&E. I not been replying her texts nor answering her calls since that horrified night

Well Said Bro IK, LOL ... haha. :D
I begin to feel this allergy somehow develope after my marathon ECA yester when our Dage DYBJ page me, me still in lalaland. :p
Maybe age catch-up, get all sore red n blue black - old le. :o

ilikeoldchangke
06-08-2012, 03:14 PM
This kind of sad story cannot believe one.

Once I had this pinoy, fresh from pinoy land. Over email everything swee swee. the moment the EP approved, first day he come office all the pattern chut liao liao. say need 3 months advance pay, because he need to pay rent and everything. work also haven't do any yet. His pay grade don't qualify for accomodation benefits. So I say NO. Then he say want to go to ambassey to complain, want to go newspaper and call up the president also.

So I got my inhouse security to escort him out, and paste a paper that say that he is fired and ban from the premise, and also terminated his EP. Other pinoy staff will always have fever and headache a few days before project dateline and ask for advance pay. Within a week after that incident, all the pinoy staff also quit.

Now I don't employ anymore pinoy staff. :D

I just don't understand why they are always on the phone and they seem to have so much to say to the other party.

Ask them a question about (A), they tell me what happened at (B)

After lunch come back need to brush teeth for 15 minutes.

Can write on their resume they are good at so and so..... ask them basic technical questions end up 'chui tat lan' cannot answer.

It's hard to find good staff these days.

smrt5138
06-08-2012, 08:12 PM
come on as a CAPTAIN rank inside army... you should be earn more than 3000 and above than why must he borrow from my current colleague who is just a LCP or CP only. omg!
"

It may not be as simple as that.... during my NS time got one guy in my unit from rich n famous singapore business family...... CO, XO, OC, PC all become very close to him ........ when ORD came he let on he lent more than $50K to these officers so that he have easy time in camp...... now we realize why he always never kenna duty on weekends of PH.

HiggsParticle
08-08-2012, 03:24 AM
It may not be as simple as that.... during my NS time got one guy in my unit from rich n famous singapore business family...... CO, XO, OC, PC all become very close to him ........ when ORD came he let on he lent more than $50K to these officers so that he have easy time in camp...... now we realize why he always never kenna duty on weekends of PH.

Why never report to CPIB? Like that is making the others suffer. :mad:

MountainTurtle
12-08-2012, 01:22 PM

You gave me a good laugh when I read this, when I actually knew who the samstress is.

MountainTurtle
12-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Hi Bros

Hi TS, seriously I feel you. Obviously in your situation they are making use of you. When you asked them back for money they will say things like, you are stingy, a few dollars also want it back. Why be a good guy that dig grave for the zombie?

I know when it comes to money matter a lot of people tend to shy away just like me, I don't deny it. We know the problem but are never ruthless to ask back what is suppose to be returned.

Similarly to your situation, I've went through and the only final wake up call I got was the day I didn't bring my wallet. Try it intentionally one day and you will know how it feel. Though I didn't do it intentionally. 借钱容易讨钱难

JiTaoBoPower
12-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi TS, seriously I feel you. Obviously in your situation they are making use of you. When you asked them back for money they will say things like...

Similarly to your situation, I've went through and the only final wake up call I got was the day I didn't bring my wallet. Try it intentionally one day and you will know how it feel. Though I didn't do it intentionally. 借钱容易讨钱难

ok tonite we go dinner i intentionally dont bring wallet and borrow 10 cts from u to go toilet ok ? :D

MountainTurtle
12-08-2012, 10:41 PM
ok tonite we go dinner i intentionally dont bring wallet and borrow 10 cts from u to go toilet ok ? :D

There are still 10 cents public toilet around? :eek: I thought everywhere is 20 cents now?:D I have no power to climb down from my mountain and go town have dinner :( very tiring one.

meowwind
12-08-2012, 11:59 PM
I gena before lend money to this bugger, then he openly declare blanja KTV then ask me go collect back from each of the individual participants.

Civil servant. *shake head*

Blackpanther
13-08-2012, 12:14 AM
alot of cheapskate around

cohen
13-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Nice thread TS i suggest one day when they ask u dapau u say u just never bring wallet or forget draw money etc , borrow 50bucks or more then u keep the change + what they owe you ! after all these people should in fact treat u to drink after all you become their delivery boy must brave elements plus quene for them + Shoe leather cost :D
Btw i think not gian beng but chao ka !

tansy
13-08-2012, 01:40 AM
My ex colleagues and I ordered pizza and I paid first. They were supposed to return me the money but they dragged and dragged until I chased them for it. Then one of them asked me how much was the meal (and the receipt was with them) and I said I don't know. And she dared to reply me with a, "What do you mean by you don't know?"

Some people really sibeh rude...

ChokDeeDee!
13-08-2012, 02:53 AM
My ex colleagues and I ordered pizza and I paid first. They were supposed to return me the money but they dragged and dragged until I chased them for it. Then one of them asked me how much was the meal (and the receipt was with them) and I said I don't know. And she dared to reply me with a, "What do you mean by you don't know?"

:rolleyes: Really know how to act blur huh?

This happens often, only to make them lao kui then they will remember to pay the next time. Always works. Of course there are those kind who are uber buay paiseh one then bo bianz, can only avoid.

Stimsia
13-08-2012, 06:32 AM

aiya
order pizza can check online ma
if not pom a big figure lo
since nobody know who is to challenge:D

sengkangcarpark
13-08-2012, 03:31 PM

I have encounter same problem like you have mentioned.

firozsayal
13-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Apartment Sukhumvit
(http://www.bangkokcondorentals.com/):-Bangkok Condo Rentals ltd specialise finding the best value bangkok condo or bangkok apartment for rent or sale. Use our free service and find your ideal bangkok property for rent or condo for sale.
:eek:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-08-2012, 07:46 PM

Some super GB colleagues, when making the pizza order, many voices, want this want that, but when the pizza boy arrived, all looked at each other with both hands paralyzed by the sight of the pizza and acted as if no idea why the pizza was delivered to the office :D Much like an old cowboy gunfight at ok corral movie, waiting for someone to draw their wallet 1st :p

sane
13-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Some super GB colleagues, when making the pizza order, many voices, want this want that, but when the pizza boy arrived, all looked at each other with both hands paralyzed by the sight of the pizza and acted as if no idea why the pizza was delivered to the office :D Much like an old cowboy gunfight at ok corral movie, waiting for someone to draw their wallet 1st :p

If they nvr zi dong to pay back, dun be paisay to ask fr them. :rolleyes:

Otaman
14-08-2012, 12:02 AM

Colleagues not so bad can still fark or embarass them. But if the chao kuan guy is the manager then how?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Colleagues not so bad can still fark or embarass them. But if the chao kuan guy is the manager then how?

Manager or not, still chase him back la :D

Manager so what? Also colleague what? Eat no need to pay? Staffs need to carry his LP by giving him charity? He no salary? :D

jj_jj
14-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Manager or not, still chase him back la :D

Manager so what? Also colleague what? Eat no need to pay? Staffs need to carry his LP by giving him charity? He no salary? :D

If the manager decides on your salary adjustment/promotion, give some face ;)

All other coll, try to shame them loudly to the point of their embarrasment, sometimes it works :) e.g. cleaning lady walks past, even if you don't know her, just tell her loudly not to buy food for so and so else sure lose money etc.

If paiseh then jiak kaki liao.

Funzio
15-08-2012, 02:34 AM

Ya man, wait you make him angry he give you bad review and then your year end bonus gone.

sane
15-08-2012, 07:57 AM
The best will be just to tell them upfront, Urs is xxx, there's don't need to beat around the brush. If the person is those yao gui type, next time don't order his share. ;) treat is treat, share is share, don't like those who like to take others advantage, 贪小便宜。

Ichigo_Kurosaki
15-08-2012, 09:18 AM

1-3 times okay la. If every week also no-pay then need to talk to him in private liao. Ask him if he's gonna increase your salary to make-up for his chao kar free meals :D

中国有句古话: 面子是人家給的, 脸(架)是自己丟的 :o

If we don't not stand up for our rights, nobody will. ;)

jj_jj
17-08-2012, 09:25 AM
1-3 times okay la. If every week also no-pay then need to talk to him in private liao. Ask him if he's gonna increase your salary to make-up for his chao kar free meals :D

中国有句古话: 面子是人家給的, 脸(架)是自己丟的 :o

If we don't not stand up for our rights, nobody will. ;)

I should have elaborated more on the 'give some face'.
To chao kar colls, you can jolly well use the 'shaming' technique etc.
But for manager, it would be foolish to do the same.
To antagonise a "xiao ren" in power is not wise.

As the saying goes, once bitten twice shy. If one lets his/her ownself be trodden always, then who's the fool?

Fight the battle that you can win, you can't win all the time :)
Have a gr8 weekend. Cheers all !!

Rub&Buah
18-08-2012, 04:59 AM
Theres a saying.'u shy,u die'

I 'shied'& die many many time over many years from friends,colleage,relative & last straw came when it happen to a buddy of 20 years & a close friend of 16 years showed me even those very close can 'chao kuan' u to the max & call u father promise stars & moon when trying to borrow $$$ but u gott call them grandfather & chase & chase for months,years to get them to pay back like u are the one who's asking them to lend u instead & hear damn jia lat remarks from them.

School days.class mate/school mate borrow branded staff from me to wear for how lian a while must chase & chase always next week next week then suddenly say loss the item kana stolen then pro use u will pay u back the money but u know...

Army days,always got people borrow coins for vending machine,borrow cigrette borrow money to buy food borrow money becos got family problem but u never get your whatever back.these applies to 2 races especially.

Graduation time.friend borrow money promising to pay back after getting job,when pay day come all sort of excuses but go cheong & party got money.

Working days.colleage borrow $$ then suddenly never turn up from work like Mia from the world.

Worse is very close friend borrow from u when they met problem & when problem solve they pay u bit by bit always below the promise amount but got money go fuck girls buy ladies drink & hang flower open bottle,buy branded buy handphone,buy new parts for thier car instead & 'gei kao'everthing else back at u.

Some people have no sense of shame at all.they makan u when're they can & have no fear of being rude back for your kindness.好心不一定有好报.

No more lending of $$ anymore.the word 'chao khan's created for a reason!:eek:

jj_jj
18-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Theres a saying.'u shy,u die'...

Worse is very close friend borrow from u when they met problem & when problem solve they pay u bit by bit always below the promise amount but got money go fuck girls buy ladies drink & hang flower open bottle,buy branded buy handphone,buy new parts for thier car instead & 'gei kao'everthing else back at u.

Some people have no sense of shame at all.they makan u when're they can & have no fear of being rude back for your kindness.好心不一定有好报.

No more lending of $$ anymore.the word 'chao khan's created for a reason!:eek:

Agree with those who say - don't lend what you can't afford to lose. Even close friend(s) can chut pattern. If a little money makes one wiser to which are the real friends, then it's money well-spent ;)

Rub&Buah
18-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Agree with those who say - don't lend what you can't afford to lose. Even close friend(s) can chut pattern. If a little money makes one wiser to which are the real friends, then it's money well-spent ;)

Yes,money reveals the ugly side of human.even if it's your 'ar gao Liao' brother.

When borrow $$$ ,hit the chest,promise very loud chopp finger that will pay back once get pay & remember what u have done will return your favor double brother here brother there brother everywhere.

Time to return u ask for money back always,wait a few more day,next week,then next month becos tight again then next month got more excuse & promise following month again:mad:When u start to get impatient or 'beck chek' they can even mention u xiao qi,stingy,niao,gei gao,next time when he got money he can even give u free 10 time more.no need to scare he run away,only few hundreds,only few thousand...

Can't even pay back yet still can talk loud loud be rude & tell others u force him to pay back money,just a small amount(few thousand small amount why don't he give me,I did mention that after pi bin) so gei GAO so many years friend Liao Bo Lang Qing.

When met things like that real make u feel angry,more angry with ownself that u can be friend with this type of person for so long.

My $$ also very hard earn.seldom borrow from others unless really jia lat.I believe one got to take care of his own shit.

I learn my lesson the hard way.:cool:

jj_jj
18-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Yes,money reveals the ugly side of human.even if it's your 'ar gao Liao' brother...

I learn my lesson the hard way.:cool:

I feel you bro, me likewise. Pi bin n write off, no more friendship.
Now we are all wiser :)

cohen
18-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Neither a borrower nor a lender be ;)

adonis
18-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Another moral of the story is lending money to frenemies who don't return it is you can be sure when you and him visit KTVs/HCs/Geylang you will be asked to lend to them again. They will not return the money to you. I also noticed that it does not matter if the frenemies are poor or rich, they will not repay you. A local Chinese FL girl once wanted to borrow $1000 from me. She said she owed $1000 - $2000, I can't remember, to a loanshark. Her father was very ill too. I agreed if she handed her NRIC, her gold ring and gold necklace to me for safekeeping. She did not want to so she did not get any money from me.

I always return the money I borrow from my friends.

Funzio
18-08-2012, 07:42 PM
I always return the money I borrow from my friends.

Can I be your friend? :p

HCKing
19-08-2012, 12:59 AM
whoever ask me to lend $$$, my reply always standard one : ' wait till my pay day comes i 100% confirm lend you, just wait till my pay day '

so far none has asked me to lend $$$ when my pay day comes, cos all would have already found their own suckers by then.:D

tansy
19-08-2012, 02:00 AM
whoever ask me to lend $$$, my reply always standard one : ' wait till my pay day comes i 100% confirm lend you, just wait till my pay day '

so far none has asked me to lend $$$ when my pay day comes, cos all would have already found their own suckers by then.:D

Smart move!

thewonderspy
19-08-2012, 02:25 AM
i used to lend brother money, in de end, he nv return even a dollar...ask him also peiseh,cos he is in my grp of friend...

u know he said he no money but he bought a lot of branded goods... of cos for himself and his gf...seriously rite? no money to pay me back n yet can buy all those stuff for himself and gf...

i learn my lesson, will not lend anyone money unless the person really in need of money like parent hospitalise or what...

winterhottie
19-08-2012, 05:33 AM
i used to lend brother money, in de end, he nv return even a dollar...ask him also peiseh,cos he is in my grp of friend...

u know he said he no money but he bought a lot of branded goods... of cos for himself and his gf...seriously rite? no money to pay me back n yet can buy all those stuff for himself and gf...

i learn my lesson, will not lend anyone money unless the person really in need of money like parent hospitalise or what...

Neither a borrower nor a lender be :)
If the person is really in need of money for an emergency I would just give him/her the money and treat it as a donation to charity.

PSB1985
19-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi All

Thanks for all the reply on this thread.

A little heads up , my company is located in a more secluded area and the only way to eat lunch is to order the sucky catering meal or have to hitch a ride from a colleague. As not many people drive only a selected few can go for lunch and help the others to da bao. The colleague( malaysian) did not return my $$ for his meals many times and i wanted to teach him a lesson. There was once i purposely say i had alot of work to do so ask him to help me da bao. When he brought back the food i just ate and did not return him any $$. The meal cost $4 dollars but he has failed to return me $30 dollars worth of food i was thinking getting some $$ back and to send a message to him.

The following day i asked him to da bao , and this mother fucker da bao fish bee hoon soup without fish . I was sick and down with flu and fever and felt very weak and to my horror such fuck up food.

Reoxy
19-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Can I be your friend? :p

I also always return money I borrowed from friends.

You can be my friend.

How much can you lend me?:D

Funzio
21-08-2012, 01:39 AM
money can destroy friendship so my friends and I usually return every cent to each other to prevent future dispute :D (I don't mean cents as in literally) :P

This strategy can also cause misunderstanding when others start to query why so calculative?

jj_jj
21-08-2012, 09:53 AM
This strategy can also cause misunderstanding when others start to query why so calculative?

It's good that everybody have the same understanding and this can help prevent misunderstandings :)

adonis
21-08-2012, 11:54 AM
I noticed dat many many FL/KTV girls are as described in the title of this thread. Except dat they borrow much much more without any thoughts to return the money.

I think dat your dishonest colleagues are really difficult to work with. I don't think they can work in a team and they often jeopardise the whole team's effort. They try to get you to do their work and claim all the credit for it. Am I right?

"Mr Tortoise borrows money and acts like a rich man"

Has any one heard of this Chinese saying? Meaning a poor person borrows money and acts rich. I'm not like Mr Tortoise.

Save your money. Make money work for you. Spend within your means. Don't be a slave to money.

PuErCha
21-08-2012, 02:49 PM
If you want to be so calculative on a few dollars, then do not ever do such favours for friends or colleagues.

winterhottie
27-08-2012, 02:28 AM
It's good that everybody have the same understanding and this can help prevent misunderstandings :)

But it can be comical sometimes. Once I did some part-time work at a Japanese restaurant during my school holidays. The Japanese ladies after the meal will always calculate with the person who paid the bill how much is their share... right down to the cents. And they don't seem paiseh at all that their actions are attracting attention from the others.

jj_jj
27-08-2012, 09:31 AM
But it can be comical sometimes. Once I did some part-time work at a Japanese restaurant during my school holidays. The Japanese ladies after the meal will always calculate with the person who paid the bill how much is their share... right down to the cents. And they don't seem paiseh at all that their actions are attracting attention from the others.

Well, like I said, it all boils down to mutual understanding, unless it's someone's treat, only fair to pay your own share.
If there's a generous person around, then accept with grace and not take it as a given all the time.

Ever encountered ppl who knew from past experience that the bill would be splitted equally
i.e. 10 pax, each pays $XX divided by 10; then the gianperng would order the most expensive and end up with some "subsidising" his/her meal
Chao kuan ppl are always looking to benefit at others' expense.

Stimsia
28-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Neither a borrower nor a lender be :)
If the person is really in need of money for an emergency I would just give him/her the money and treat it as a donation to charity.

teach bro fishing dun giv fis
open multiple bank account for credit line and cash line
1 card 4x salary
10 card =40 x salary!!
got insurance? can reverse loan
got hdb? can mortgage

where got need bolo from bro
boro from BANKS

Otaman
29-08-2012, 01:13 AM
teach bro fishing dun giv fis
open multiple bank account for credit line and cash line
1 card 4x salary
10 card =40 x salary!!
got insurance? can reverse loan
got hdb? can mortgage

where got need bolo from bro
boro from BANKS

Not easy to borrow from banks now.

sean69
30-08-2012, 11:40 AM

actually that is their culture.. Japanese always go dutch..

Funzio
30-08-2012, 01:19 PM
actually that is their culture.. Japanese always go dutch..

So if we organize an orgy with Japanese ladies.... do they also calculate how many thrusts each lady should receive? :D

liz123
30-08-2012, 05:20 PM

Yes! It has become a habit for them.

winterhottie
31-08-2012, 07:43 PM
So if we organize an orgy with Japanese ladies.... do they also calculate how many thrusts each lady should receive? :D

:o :o so do you count the number of thrusts you give your partner? :rolleyes:

jameschong1
31-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Owe me money , everytime ask him to return he says no money. ** yet he can now buy iphone, ipad and geylang fuck girls ...and no money return
====
STUPID! that is U STUPID!

winterhottie
04-09-2012, 02:11 AM
====

Like dat scold people good meh?

HiggsParticle
25-03-2013, 11:54 PM
====

How come you overtake me in -ve territory?