Ong xa = husband

Khong = No

Tot = good

and why the fark u ask me.....your viet should be good enuff to know all this

naemlo
15-05-2006, 12:46 PM

I want to c how helpful u r mah... u indeed very helpful. :D
toi den tu Singapore, toi khong noi Vietnamese.

When u coming back? nho anh nhieu.

BTW how to say in Viet, "Do u still remember me, we met in .....?" This time real, need your help.

Leeson
15-05-2006, 08:24 PM
F your mum....I dont want to find you again...You also dont find me again...You cannot be :D sad becos I am also not sad....

how come you put all "ko"? not "kg"?

Sha_Gua75
16-05-2006, 09:41 AM
how come you put all "ko"? not "kg"?

same same...both short form mean khong....some use ko some use kg dont ask me why....:D

Sha_Gua75
16-05-2006, 09:42 AM

BTW how to say in Viet, "Do u still remember me, we met in .....?" This time real, need your help.

Me now in USA...Come back to let u fark....and get drunk????

Do u still remember me, we met in ........?
e co nho a ko , chung minh gap nhau o .......?:rolleyes:

l16h66g16
19-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi bro.

You guys can laugh at me or call me stupid.

The story goes like this ......

My vietnam gal ask me to gave her some money to buy an air ticket and some money to show to the custom when she is coiming over to visit me. We have been together for about 6 months and this is not the 1st time i have doing it this way. I gave her my ready credit pin number and ask her to proceeded to make the withdrawal. Everytime she took the money and always return it to me when she reach singapore.

Last week she took 5K from my ready credit and stop answering my call. I keep calling but always getting the engaging tone yesterday finally someone answer the phone. A taiwan man pick up the phone saying that he is her BF and ask me to back off.

Later she sms me saying she will not returning the money to me !

I feel so mad now ! Anyone got any idea how i can get the money back ?

I don't think is safe to travel to HCMC to look for her as she might ask some local to whack me up.

Can i make a police report ? cos i am the one whom gave her the card and pin !

Is ok if the money is lost ! but i am not willing to let her just like! Well i am cheated by this viet girl whom i put in so much ! I always treat her good. I am serious about her and willing to take her as my wife. I gave her a chance to be out from poverty.

I want revenge !

Any suggestion .......

regards
Vietnamisation Victim .....

edack
19-05-2006, 06:35 PM
sorry to hear that bro ,

didnt noe there some shrewd viet woman out there...

Rof|maoxz
19-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Hi bro.

I want revenge !

Any suggestion .......

Regards

I feel very sad for you. But you are fucking stupid!! Give your personal PIN to a 6 mth sex stranger. You know her inside out meh? Even my wife also dun know my PIN. She wants $$$, you can draw out for her mah? Simple things also got to teach. Dun tell bros here you love and trust her. It's irrelevant hor. :cool:

Think of how to pay up the $5K, and treat it as a lesson. Dun be another chopped up murderer.

power_stormy
19-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Think she have planned this for a while. Maybe you can ask someone in vietnam to help ? If he/she manage to get back the money for you you might consider giving him 40% and you 60% ?

Just my little suggestion.

Feel sorry too for you, be wisier after this lesson.

shutterbugstar
19-05-2006, 08:33 PM
wtf is sao lon......xao? lon as in pussy? :confused:

Du ma = Fark u

Ong xa = husband

Khong = No

Tot = good

sao lon= bluff cheeby

Du Ma = kanina

naemlo
19-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Hi bro.

Y after so much threads on these WL, another foolish guy fell for the trap?? Hiazzz to get back from her is almost impossible. How the hell u want us to believe your story. U report police till Vietnam also no use. Just admit that u r a fool n move on. U can't do anything now other than confront her if u happen to c her.

Move on, be smarter.....

krat
20-05-2006, 01:31 AM

Em con nho anh khong , chung ta da gap

Em : you
con : still
nho : remember
anh : me ( you )
khong : that kind of question mark , hard to explain , like mah in Singlish
chung ta : we
gap : met

Sha_Gua75
20-05-2006, 01:38 PM
Em con nho anh khong , chung ta da gap

Em : you
con : still
nho : remember
anh : me ( you )
khong : that kind of question mark , hard to explain , like mah in Singlish
chung ta : we
gap : met

?????:confused:

SingViet
20-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi bro.

hahahah.. another fool who thinks with his dick head. U think these working gals are out for love? Of they want love, they can easily get it in Vietnam. To think that you even gave her your bank card and your pin... F O O L I S H. I have seen too many singapore man falling into the vietnamese gal trap.. haiz

carmeo88
20-05-2006, 06:00 PM
is it really true there is no love with a viet chick at all? :confused:

SingViet
20-05-2006, 06:39 PM

Not that there's no love with viet chicks at all, its just that almost all bros here fall for Viet chicks from jc or other night spots in Singapore. These are working gals? how do you expect them to fall for you when their main draw to Singapore is $$$$$? if u have the money to feed her and her family.. like US$2000 a month, then i think she will have the time to try to love you. Why want those viet chicks in Singapore, they are of lower standard than most working viet chicks in Vietnam... Only those who cannot make it in HCM go to Singapore..

naemlo
21-05-2006, 12:17 AM
I have seen too many singapore man falling into the vietnamese gal trap.. haiz

With so much education, so much info they can find yet these foolish guys lost to an uneducated Viet ger. Hmmm something must be done.... :o

naemlo
21-05-2006, 12:19 AM

There is real love with Viet chick but depend on where u find the chick... if u find the chick in a MP, pub, KTV then u r walking on the edge of the cliff.

naemlo
21-05-2006, 12:29 AM
its just that almost all bros here fall for Viet chicks from jc or other night spots in Singapore.

It is easier to approach viet gers in JC than any other places in SG. So these guys tend to fall for them. To say hi to WL is millions times easier than saying hi to a ger in a shopping mall. ;) But these guys dun understand that, these gers r easily approach by many guys. It is like taking public transport. Anyone with money can take it.

These are working gals?

To fall for a WL, u have to fall for their family too. :D

Lok7
24-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Hi bro.

Is ok if the money is lost ! but i am not willing to let her just like! Well i am cheated by this viet girl whom i put in so much ! I always treat her good. I am serious about her and willing to take her as my wife. I gave her a chance to be out from poverty.

I want revenge !

Any suggestion .......

regards

sorry to hear your plight. Useless to get their Cong An. In the end U will ended lossing more $$$.

I know Vietnamese are quite thick skin and daring. But they cant bear to see their family member know what they do in SG and outside. I believe she did bring you to meet her family, ie papa and mama. If you still remember where her folks stay, go direct to see her folks. Engage a translator..(usually your new baxa) and ask her to help u. Of cos, u can threaten her but trust me..it's useless. Just for revenge... you must hassle her family members min 3 consective times or everyday if possible. Just like moneylenders hassle their victims for $$$. Recall the Viet suicide story in SG NewPaper that even her dad refuse to acknowledge her and claim her body after knowing she come to SG to be a WL.

Hope she will come to the negotiaing table with you to get back some $$$ and answer. It's useless to use law against them, just rem their are staying in a mafia country. U need to be a Mafia to counter them.

power_stormy
02-06-2006, 02:37 AM
Well take it easy ! You only lost a girl and some money ...

Some man is losing thier wife and kids ....

Another runaway Vietnamese bride .....

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/060602/5/singapore211513.html

lament
15-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Its not cheap to get the ger to study here. Many cost involved and mainly its the school fees that kills. Private School's fees will cost the ger a few thousand and its one time payment. Bro, how come i saw you at U Turn the other night? U working there part time huh? :D

how u know ..... i unemployed ...trying to see if there are any desperate viets willing to pay me mah .....for my services to them ....ha ha ha

lament
15-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Can i be vietnamise ?
I met u once my bro lament
i really want to be able to know them better
the thing is after reading your thread
i know one thing
i am in the isolation phase le

I no problem ...as long as u willing to pay the school fees of 2 jugs each time u see me ....

dun fret too much ...the sword will only get sharper when u sharpen it more ....1 setback is nothing ....learn and find the way ....once u find the key ...u will find that they are god-damn easy ......

different strokes different style so find your own key ......once u get it right just replicate it on the rest .....

4get about revenge but love ...love with your mouth not your heart .......

lament
15-06-2006, 01:44 PM
what is em biet tieng anh and khong hieu tieng anh means? thks.

so complicated .... jsut simply ask them ...

M : Em Biet noi tieng khong (Do U speak any language)
F : Em bite noi tieng Anh/Phu Thong chuc chuc (I speak english/chinese a little biet)
F : Anh biet tieng viet a (U know viet)
M: Anh khong biet (I don't know)

lament
15-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Translation

dear ba xa,
Hope that the coming 2 weeks have been an enjoyable trip for you the 2nd time in spore. glad that you have enjoy your trip today wif me at sentosa. ime wif me during my vietnam trip the last time.

Ba xa oi, Anh hy vong khi em quay ve xin, em co the vui lam. Rat vui biet em thich thoi gian choi voi Anh o dau Sentosa.

Dear I hope when u reture to sg, u can be happy. Happy to know u enjoy the time in Sentosa with me.

Guess things have need to come to an end somehow. I believe that i have done everything an Ong xa will do in my point of view. It is not that i wanted to leave in the first place but i feel you have been hiding from me on matters concerning your nite job.

Cac gi Anh co the lam cho em Anh dang lam roi ma Anh muon ra Em roi. Kg phai la Anh muon ma Anh cam thay Em khong tan that voi Anh.

Wat i can do i have do for U but I wan to leave U. I feel u have not been truthful with me.

If you have fallen for another guy or customer, tell tell me straight, not till i have to imitate as your customer to hear that you have been spending the nite wif him and hearing your voice on how you have acted on the phone really breaks my heart.

Neu Em da co ngoui ta roi, hoi cho anh biet. Em co biet Anh co 1lan goi dien cho Em noi Anh la khach Em. Thoi Em noi nhieu lam anh rat dau tim.

if u have another, let me know. U know i have once acted as your customer and call u. U spoke a lot then that breaks my heart

I may not be rich but i will do my best to buy whatever you fancy unless the item is truely expensive. Guess you may have changed and to be frank to you, I can go for any chicks which are pretty but for me, it is the heart that really counts.

Anh khong giau ma cac gi Em thich Anh cung het su mua cho Em. Em khong giong ngoui Anh moi quen. Anh khong fai muon 1 nguoi mat dep ma muon 1ngoui tim tot.

Hope you can find someone that you really love here, just remember don't hide in a relationship. If you really don't have feeling for that somebody, express it out. It would be better for both of us this way. Pls take care and thanks for spending your time wif me during my vietnam trip the last time.

Mong Em kiem duoc 1nguoi thuong em nhieu ma nho dung xao ta roi. nho giu gin suc khoe va cam on thoi gian va quan tam em da danh cho anh.

Sha_Gua75
15-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Translation

hmmmm....so free tonight....where your wifey....

SingViet
16-06-2006, 08:29 AM
hmmmm....so free tonight....where your wifey....

Yea lament, whre's yr wifey? never update us on your current status :D

naemlo
16-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Yea lament, whre's yr wifey? never update us on your current status :D

Better dun ask too much.... :D

SingViet
16-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Better dun ask too much.... :D

oops.. ok. I better not be kaypo ;)

lament
16-06-2006, 01:31 PM
my royal highness have gone back to see her daddy and won't be bak till next month ...... my mistress is also back in vn and won't be back soon....

now currently with my new beau for the time being ...... miss me wifey and mistress

buratino
16-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Translation

Ba xa oi, Anh hy vong khi em quay ve xin, em co the vui lam. Rat vui biet em thich thoi gian choi voi Anh o dau Sentosa.

Dear I hope when u reture to sg, u can be happy. Happy to know u enjoy the time in Sentosa with me.

Cac gi Anh co the lam cho em Anh dang lam roi ma Anh muon ra Em roi. Kg phai la Anh muon ma Anh cam thay Em khong tan that voi Anh.

Wat i can do i have do for U but I wan to leave U. I feel u have not been truthful with me.

Neu Em da co ngoui ta roi, hoi cho anh biet. Em co biet Anh co 1lan goi dien cho Em noi Anh la khach Em. Thoi Em noi nhieu lam anh rat dau tim.

if u have another, let me know. U know i have once acted as your customer and call u. U spoke a lot then that breaks my heart

Anh khong giau ma cac gi Em thich Anh cung het su mua cho Em. Em khong giong ngoui Anh moi quen. Anh khong fai muon 1 nguoi mat dep ma muon 1ngoui tim tot.

Mong Em kiem duoc 1nguoi thuong em nhieu ma nho dung xao ta roi. nho giu gin suc khoe va cam on thoi gian va quan tam em da danh cho anh.

Interesting to read but also bit funny. "Cac" could means "dick" and it should be "cai" not "cac" here :D

carmeo88
16-06-2006, 07:46 PM
cam on nhieu nhieu, bro lament. :)

lament
17-06-2006, 02:04 AM
Interesting to read but also bit funny. "Cac" could means "dick" and it should be "cai" not "cac" here :D

well u must understand that vietnamese have many tones ..."cac gi" means watever it is .....

so dun mistake it as "cock" ....dun jus learn it literally ....

carmeo88
20-06-2006, 08:37 PM
bro lament,

could you help to translate the following? thanks in advance!

thaojoliesse (6/20/2006 10:49:53 AM): Hai vợ chồng ngồi nói chuyện. Điện thoại reo, anh chồng (Giám đốc một Cty) bắt máy. Bên kia giọng bồ nhí:”Anh đó hả”. Anh chồng bối rối một chút, rồi nảy ra sáng kiến, liền trả lời: - Alo. Ai đó? À, danh sách khen thưởng nhân viên cty hả? hoangtrungdung_vip: - (Anh giỡn hoài, có thương em nữa không nè?) - Thứ nhất: NGUYỄN HOÀI THƯƠNG ! - (Chừ em đến với anh nghen) - Thứ hai: LÊ VĂN KẸT - (Hay là …. Anh qua đây với em đi!) - Thứ ba: ĐỖ VĂN BẬN - (Thế khi nào anh mới đến được?) - Thứ tư: MAI VĂN TỚI - (Lúc mấy giờ hả anh?) - Cuối cùng: NGUYỄN VĂN MƯỜI HAI - Ông giám đốc tắt máy, quay sang vợ: “Hừ, văn pḥng làm ăn bê bối quá. Danh sách khen thưởng mà cũng quên!”

lament
21-06-2006, 04:02 AM
bro lament,

thaojoliesse (6/20/2006 10:49:53 AM): Hai vợ chồng ngồi nói chuyện. Điện thoại reo, anh chồng (Giám đốc một Cty) bắt máy. Bên kia giọng bồ nhí:”Anh đó hả”. Anh chồng bối rối một chút, rồi nảy ra sáng kiến, liền trả lời: - Alo. Ai đó? À, danh sách khen thưởng nhân viên cty hả? hoangtrungdung_vip: - (Anh giỡn hoài, có thương em nữa không nè?) - Thứ nhất: NGUYỄN HOÀI THƯƠNG ! - (Chừ em đến với anh nghen) - Thứ hai: LÊ VĂN KẸT - (Hay là …. Anh qua đây với em đi!) - Thứ ba: ĐỖ VĂN BẬN - (Thế khi nào anh mới đến được?) - Thứ tư: MAI VĂN TỚI - (Lúc mấy giờ hả anh?) - Cuối cùng: NGUYỄN VĂN MƯỜI HAI - Ông giám đốc tắt máy, quay sang vợ: “Hừ, văn pḥng làm ăn bê bối quá. Danh sách khen thưởng mà cũng quên!”

bro u wanna be funny with me or what ......

i am kind enuff to help u and if u think my translation is no good then dun use it but dun just post any shit message and ask for a translation,.........

lament
21-06-2006, 04:02 AM
bro lament,

i am kind enuff to help u and if u think my translation is no good then dun use it but dun just post any shit message and ask for a translation,.........

naemlo
21-06-2006, 06:17 AM
bro lament,

Wow u asking for too much leh... :cool: The whole paragraph... might as well ask Lament to translate the whole book...:D No wonder Tom Cruise angry...

Leeson
21-06-2006, 11:02 AM

think he anyhow join those viet chat then got these spam messages huh :p

carmeo88
22-06-2006, 12:10 AM

bro lament,

I am very sorry abt the translation as in fact, i am helping out for 1 of my bro on the translation. truely sorry abt this and thanks for your help in the past for helping me. :o

NKOTB
20-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Hi, i am new to this site & been reading this thread with great interest cos i am recently learning viet language. Wonder why u guys stop posting especially bro lament? I guess it's fastest to learn viet by some conversational translation so this thread really helps me alot! Anyone can help by showing me web sites that are good for learning viet will be most welcomed! Thanks!

Sha_Gua75
20-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Hi, i am new to this site & been reading this thread with great interest cos i am recently learning viet language. Wonder why u guys stop posting especially bro lament? I guess it's fastest to learn viet by some conversational translation so this thread really helps me alot! Anyone can help by showing me web sites that are good for learning viet will be most welcomed! Thanks!

read thru the thread and u get find....

NKOTB
21-07-2006, 10:27 AM
read thru the thread and u get find....

Hey thanks:) I often see sentences ending with ha, nha & ne. What exactly do they mean?

lament
29-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Hey thanks:) I often see sentences ending with ha, nha & ne. What exactly do they mean?

ha = denotes a question in a joking manner....

nhe = ok

nha = colloquial expression just to beautify the sentence.....

lament
29-07-2006, 09:36 AM

i stopped posting cos i am now married ....haizzzzzz

Rof|maoxz
29-07-2006, 11:14 AM

Big Bro lament, I also heard abt your marriage thru' some brothers. Dun haizzzzzz lah, anyway a big congrats hor! ;)

ok69
29-07-2006, 11:44 AM
hv read this thread alot of times .. just hoping to pick up more tips :)

sexlover
29-07-2006, 12:11 PM
Why ....haizzzzzz leh ? Not happy meh? ;)

NKOTB
29-07-2006, 02:43 PM
ha = denotes a question in a joking manner....

nhe = ok

nha = colloquial expression just to beautify the sentence.....

Hi bro lament thanks & good to see u back!
Congratulations to your marriage & out of curiousity, is your wife vietnamese:D . Life will never be the same but i believe a lot of bros here are happily married & still happily continue to cheong! So keep it up & don't stop!

lament
12-11-2006, 04:04 PM
yes, my wife is a vietnamese and this makes me wanna pen the pitfalls of cheonging and being married.

seems like sock value of a married man drop when one is married. having problems those gers that i once can nail with no problems hitting at. nowadays i have to settle for slight above my favourite age and few of them comes with kids in tow .....

sad sia ......

lament
18-11-2006, 04:43 AM
Vietnamisationfor a married man

With marriage come a new stage in the so call Vietnamisation Pogram especially so if your wife happen to be one of them and is known by the fellow viets in the zone.

A reprise that the viets are here for money, passport and definitely not love. As usual the poor me can only talk love cos ain't got the dough to do so but then without the ability to give them a passport, I seem to lose that so call love which i use to have.

Guess this prove that my theory is right, if u got the money give it to me, if you ain't got it then give me the means to stay here and I will surely love you.

My wife's return coincide with a dry period in getting a girl. Almost no luck cos only got to brew the kopi but never get to drink it.

But then the ride is still fun only that the target have change

lament
20-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Vietnamisation for a Married Man Reprise

from where I left off last time. I went down Blue the night before her departure. This ger name is "Ai". met her at 28 and whenever she touch that place, she only sat wit me and never work. One bad habit was she enjoy working back home so imagine high liao andhave to walk her back from gl 28 to city plaza. anyway never got to bonk her cos she refuse too.

the stated night while waiting for her, a ger drop by and ask me to sit with her friend and i said no but wouldn't mind her. i ended asking for her number which she had none. i gave her mine instead.

the very next day she called which is not expected as it seldom happen. that night went down blue again and she spent the night with me. somehow being a few days younger than my wife in absolute age. they are like an image. somehow i find myself drawn to her that i discarded the other kopi.

i really think of jumping my new experiment which is to bring my two halves under one roof......

SingViet
21-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Vietnamisationfor a married man

A reprise that the viets are here for money, passport and definitely not love. As usual the poor me can only talk love cos ain't got the dough to do so but then without the ability to give them a passport, I seem to lose that so call love which i use to have.

Guess this prove that my theory is right, if u got the money give it to me, if you ain't got it then give me the means to stay here and I will surely love you.

Bro,

I am glad that you realise that most gals from the viet zone are in with Singapore man for the money and the possibility of getting a Singapore Passport. Its when marriage ties both sides and they start to know more of each other. Arguements about money happens daily and PR application fails every 6 months. With no more hope, the gal will leave the guy to explore other possibility.

Other gals try hard to stay on by giving birth to a child. Hoping that ICA will take pity on them and give them the PR. Forget it, this child trick doesn't work anymore. ICA hopes to see financial stability of the husband. A permanent job and stable income with income that deems suitable will ensure the PR.

Just a wake up call to others who have just jumped into the Viet wagon at Joo Chiat.. open your eyes and SEE, don't be led by your dick. The Viets are much higher intelligence than you think :D

naemlo
21-12-2006, 10:08 AM
A reprise that the viets are here for money, passport and definitely not love.

U born yesterday n still wearing diaper?? Tiu.

lament
21-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Just a wake up call to others who have just jumped into the Viet wagon at Joo Chiat.. open your eyes and SEE, don't be led by your dick. The Viets are much higher intelligence than you think :D

its not as if that they are stupid but then guys have nack of falling for dumb girls ....most just add so but the hidden agenda comes with a wallop .....

U born yesterday n still wearing diaper?? Tiu.
how u know ...cos i still believe in love ......

SingViet
22-12-2006, 10:17 AM
its not as if that they are stupid but then guys have nack of falling for dumb girls ....most just add so but the hidden agenda comes with a wallop .....

Bro,

I can understand what you mean. When the gals shower you with love, care and sex, which man can resist? :P But before falling off the clif, its either u continue to enjoy the so called `love' or u wake up and save yourself from the deadly love.

sexlover
22-12-2006, 11:34 AM
seems like sock value of a married man drop when one is married. having problems those gers that i once can nail with no problems hitting at. nowadays i have to settle for slight above my favourite age and few of them comes with kids in tow
Why u so messy one !!! They are well informed of your status too. :D
They need a fatherly figure to take care of them :rolleyes:

plman2002
22-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Think a few days ago TNP wrote these Vietnamse brides will go to country to country until they find a husband.

SingViet
23-12-2006, 09:41 AM

After being married to a vietnamese lady for the past few years, i will have these little observations to share and share:

(1) Vietnamese man are useless
Very much often, the vietnamese man are useless fellows. (i mean those in the village) They are brought up with the idea that either the elder or younger sister will be feeding the family and all they need to do is to stay home to wait for money. They gamble, drink and womanise with the income brought back home by their female siblings

(2) Useless parents
Actually vietnamese parents in the village are pretty much useless too. They don't work and depend solely on their daughters. They so call `retire' at age 45 or even younger. often they will fake illness. They love to have daughters as these daughters prove to be `Income' to them. Basically, they make use of their daughters to bring in income to the family.

(3) Filial Daughter
The vietnamese daughter is often pitiful. They are not given education , or just little education, when they are young. When they reach the age of 11 or 12, they are sent to saigon to work as domestic maids. Their parents will continue to pressure them to bring every cent they earn home to feed the rest. When these ladies reach 16 and above, they will be so pressured by the family's financial woes that they will choose to work in bars in saigon. To have sex with different man every night is nothing new. Even with this, most of their income goes back to their family in the village.

If any of these ladies are lucky enough, they will be able to meet a nice foreigner man that loves them. They will get married. Things doesn't change even when they get married. Their family continue to pressure them for money as they think that we foreigners are rich and can feed their whole family easily. Don't be surprised that your vietnamese wife ask you to give S$500 to their family monthly. This is not the end. They will come up with different reasons to ask for more money. If you cannot support them, the vietnamese wife will resort to divorce and go back to her old trade.

These are just some observations i had with the few years in Vietnam and coming in contact with the numerous singapore man who have vietnamese wife.

naemlo
23-12-2006, 10:22 AM
(2) Useless parents
(3) Filial Daughter

Blame it on the govt n not others. We are lucky, we are born in this country. If SG is like Vietnam then it also be the same.... :cool:

Sha_Gua75
23-12-2006, 12:31 PM
Chao Cac Anh Cac Chi, Chuc Cac Anh Cac Chi Mung Giang Sinh Va Chuc Mung Nam Moi :o

SingViet
23-12-2006, 01:16 PM
Chao Cac Anh Cac Chi, Chuc Cac Anh Cac Chi Mung Giang Sinh Va Chuc Mung Nam Moi :o

Where have you been? I didn't see u on yahoo for sometime. Was thinking of calling you to check if you are alright. See u here now means u should be alright. :D Merry Christmas

lament
28-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Twist to Vietnamisation

My latest beau happen to un-do all the Vietnamisation experiments that was conducted in the past and brings me into a new dimension in this topic.

I got to know her on 3 Dec cos I went to see one of ger whom is leaving the next day. She came over and ask if I wan her friend and I said no cos I wanna know her. We talk a bit and I gave her my number. lets call her P.

The next day she called me and we met up and that night we slept next to each other and became inseparable since.

A curious oddity to vn ger profile. She dun really want to work, for the last 20-odd days, she spend less than 5 days working and spend most of the time out with me. She left on the 27 still owing her friend her air-ticket money and @170 in her wallet.

Whenever I ask her to work, she would pop down and bring her less than good-looking friends to work and would call me to pick her up and then she end her night. She never ask me for any money. She had no phone and so I pass her an old 8210 which I had and she is contented with it.

She accept the fact that I am married and encourage to be on good terms with my wife. I hence started a new experiment to bring the 2 half together. With my wife still largely in the dark till this morning, she ask me if i am seeing someone. The best part is that P is 3 days my wife junior and they are very much alike in temperament.

I said yes and I want the 2 to be like sisters and good friends. My wife ask for a divorce unless I leave P. So now my marriage on the rocks and I still want both of them to be by my side. my wife on my left and P on the right.

Is this a failed experiment???????????

SingViet
29-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Twist to Vietnamisation

My latest beau happen to un-do all the Vietnamisation experiments that was conducted in the past and brings me into a new dimension in this topic.

I got to know her on 3 Dec cos I went to see one of ger whom is leaving the next day. She came over and ask if I wan her friend and I said no cos I wanna know her. We talk a bit and I gave her my number. lets call her P.

The next day she called me and we met up and that night we slept next to each other and became inseparable since.

A curious oddity to vn ger profile. She dun really want to work, for the last 20-odd days, she spend less than 5 days working and spend most of the time out with me. She left on the 27 still owing her friend her air-ticket money and @170 in her wallet.

Whenever I ask her to work, she would pop down and bring her less than good-looking friends to work and would call me to pick her up and then she end her night. She never ask me for any money. She had no phone and so I pass her an old 8210 which I had and she is contented with it.

She accept the fact that I am married and encourage to be on good terms with my wife. I hence started a new experiment to bring the 2 half together. With my wife still largely in the dark till this morning, she ask me if i am seeing someone. The best part is that P is 3 days my wife junior and they are very much alike in temperament.

I said yes and I want the 2 to be like sisters and good friends. My wife ask for a divorce unless I leave P. So now my marriage on the rocks and I still want both of them to be by my side. my wife on my left and P on the right.

Is this a failed experiment???????????

Once bitten, twice not shy... here it goes again. That's why the vietnamese gals think that singapore man are stupid :D

milfmilf
31-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Once bitten, twice not shy... here it goes again. That's why the vietnamese gals think that singapore man are stupid :D

?? can elaborate?

SingViet
31-12-2006, 04:54 PM
?? can elaborate?

Take some time to read thru the threads about vietnamese gals in singapore and u will know :D

chronicle2
02-01-2007, 02:49 PM
just stumbled onto this thread and it is very informative!!:)

thanks bro lament! hope all things turn out well..

lament
02-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Failed Experiment Episode 1

Guess my assimilation experiment has failed. been thru a lengthy war with my wife. seems she cannot accept this fact that i split my heart between the 2.

my relationship with P will go underground from now on cos too many spies spread out in jc area.

BodyHeat
02-01-2007, 08:18 PM
seems she cannot accept this fact that i split my heart between the 2.
I doubt any girl can accept that. ;)

BS07
02-01-2007, 11:28 PM

Guess my assimilation experiment has failed. been thru a lengthy war with my wife. seems she cannot accept this fact that i split my heart between the 2.

my relationship with P will go underground from now on cos too many spies spread out in jc area.

you kukunathan :d

SingViet
03-01-2007, 08:40 AM

Aiyoh, why always get tied up here and there in JC? Go to the source of gals la.. go to Vietnam and have fun. :D Maybe u don't know vietnamese gals well enuff... want to be with another vietnamese lady while u are married? Watch out for your dickie when u sleep. These gals are capable of anything

Torres_Mok
03-01-2007, 10:18 PM
After being married to a vietnamese lady for the past few years, i will have these little observations to share and share:

Very much often, the vietnamese man are useless fellows. (i mean those in the village) They are brought up with the idea that either the elder or younger sister will be feeding the family and all they need to do is to stay home to wait for money. They gamble, drink and womanise with the income brought back home by their female siblings

(2) Useless parents
Actually vietnamese parents in the village are pretty much useless too. They don't work and depend solely on their daughters. They so call `retire' at age 45 or even younger. often they will fake illness. They love to have daughters as these daughters prove to be `Income' to them. Basically, they make use of their daughters to bring in income to the family.

(3) Filial Daughter
The vietnamese daughter is often pitiful. They are not given education , or just little education, when they are young. When they reach the age of 11 or 12, they are sent to saigon to work as domestic maids. Their parents will continue to pressure them to bring every cent they earn home to feed the rest. When these ladies reach 16 and above, they will be so pressured by the family's financial woes that they will choose to work in bars in saigon. To have sex with different man every night is nothing new. Even with this, most of their income goes back to their family in the village.

If any of these ladies are lucky enough, they will be able to meet a nice foreigner man that loves them. They will get married. Things doesn't change even when they get married. Their family continue to pressure them for money as they think that we foreigners are rich and can feed their whole family easily. Don't be surprised that your vietnamese wife ask you to give S$500 to their family monthly. This is not the end. They will come up with different reasons to ask for more money. If you cannot support them, the vietnamese wife will resort to divorce and go back to her old trade.

These are just some observations i had with the few years in Vietnam and coming in contact with the numerous singapore man who have vietnamese wife.

Actually I plan to have a vietnamese wife from the marriage agency! After hearing ur story, i have to think twice! scare sia!:cool:

SingViet
04-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Actually I plan to have a vietnamese wife from the marriage agency! After hearing ur story, i have to think twice! scare sia!

Bro,

Should i try to comfort you? i am not too sure. Not all vietnamese gals are working gals so you need not worry too much. But the part about giving to the family is quite certain, so you got to strike an understanding with your wife on this. For the normal non-working vietnamese gal, they are nice and make good wives. :D

Let me relate my experience. I used to know a working gal in HCMC. She is around 26 years old and nice looking. From the time i got to know her, i also got to know that she was divorced and have a 3 year old daughter. Not so long ago, i heard from her that she is going to get married to singapore. A match maker have match made her with a singapore man. She told the man that she is SINGLE and still a VIRGIN. She even has a doctor certification to prove that she is VIRGIN. For singaporeans that don't know vietnam well, you can get anything done with $$$$. How will the agency care? These agencies also go thru middle man in Vietnam. If the middle man lie to the agency, the singapore agency will not know too.

On the other hand, i also got to know a beautiful and nice province gal who married a singaporean. This province gal is those quiet and good gal type.

So it depends on your luck :D

Torres_Mok
04-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Bro,

Should i try to comfort you? i am not too sure. Not all vietnamese gals are working gals so you need not worry too much. But the part about giving to the family is quite certain, so you got to strike an understanding with your wife on this. For the normal non-working vietnamese gal, they are nice and make good wives. :D

Let me relate my experience. I used to know a working gal in HCMC. She is around 26 years old and nice looking. From the time i got to know her, i also got to know that she was divorced and have a 3 year old daughter. Not so long ago, i heard from her that she is going to get married to singapore. A match maker have match made her with a singapore man. She told the man that she is SINGLE and still a VIRGIN. She even has a doctor certification to prove that she is VIRGIN. For singaporeans that don't know vietnam well, you can get anything done with $$$$. How will the agency care? These agencies also go thru middle man in Vietnam. If the middle man lie to the agency, the singapore agency will not know too.

On the other hand, i also got to know a beautiful and nice province gal who married a singaporean. This province gal is those quiet and good gal type.

So it depends on your luck :D

Bro,
thanks for your advice. How about those from marriage agency such as Mr. cupid international, they claimed that they are case certified company!

SingViet
04-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Bro,
thanks for your advice. How about those from marriage agency such as Mr. cupid international, they claimed that they are case certified company!

Bro,

All these certification are really quite useless. CaseTrust is just another certification system that companies pay to CASE to adopt. When u really face problem, CASE also cannot be TRUSTED...

Torres_Mok
04-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Bro,

All these certification are really quite useless. CaseTrust is just another certification system that companies pay to CASE to adopt. When u really face problem, CASE also cannot be TRUSTED...

Thanks very much for your advice!:cool:

Torres_Mok
05-01-2007, 12:55 PM
I think more and more singaporean men are marrying vietnamese gals,as compared to few years ago. I think mainly is due to many singaporean gals have set unrealistic requirements on selecting lifetime partners. because of this many men are looking for foreign gals. :)

SingViet
05-01-2007, 01:34 PM
I think more and more singaporean men are marrying vietnamese gals,as compared to few years ago. I think mainly is due to many singaporean gals have set unrealistic requirements on selecting lifetime partners. because of this many men are looking for foreign gals. :)

Until recently, singaporeans have the idea that those singaporean man that marry vietnamese gals are lowly educated, hold low paying jobs and are those that singaporeans ladies reject. This may be true many years ago. But nowadays, many highly educated singapore man are marrying vietnamese ladies. I know of a few post graduate degree holders who married vietnamese ladies. Many diploma and degree holders are also marrying vietnamese gals. I will not comment too much on singapore gals, but it seems that singapore man are finding it difficult to accept the behaviour of singapore ladies.

very often, i am mistaken to have `purchased' my vietnamese wife when i introduced my wife to them. I have to tell them that i was in saigon doing business when i met my wife. Sometimes i am angry with them, but often, i don't blame them as they do not know vietnam enuff. many singaporeans claimed that they know vietnam very well, but when u ask them some simple questions about vietnam, they cannot even answer. I was chatting with my long lost classmate some days ago. He claimed that he knows vietnam `pretty well' and told me that he has been there a few times already since 2000. So i asked him which part of vietnam he has been to, his answer was ` ehhh... ehhhh... ehhhh..... i think its Ho Chi minh city' Don't blame them, its typical singaporean. :D

oldcar
05-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Very informative! But I think if I have read all that a few month back before I come to Vietnam, I will still be doing all the stupid thing I don't in last few month. Some how knowing it does not immune you from not falling for them!!!! And money is sure a problem, there no limit to it. Once you with them, they want their whole family to be living like your standard of living. So it not few hundred, few thousand, the more you earn the more they need!!! Even my boss here have problem, his wife is vietnamese, and the company cash book he holding now is never balance. One day the HK boss know of it he will be out.

SingViet
05-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Very informative! But I think if I have read all that a few month back before I come to Vietnam, I will still be doing all the stupid thing I don't in last few month. Some how knowing it does not immune you from not falling for them!!!! And money is sure a problem, there no limit to it. Once you with them, they want their whole family to be living like your standard of living. So it not few hundred, few thousand, the more you earn the more they need!!! Even my boss here have problem, his wife is vietnamese, and the company cash book he holding now is never balance. One day the HK boss know of it he will be out.

Money is surely the biggest problem. Besides the normal monthly `pocket money' for the parents, there will be extra demand. This month will be the mother is sick and need money for medication, next month will be grandma's birthday and the month after next, the brother will want a new motorbike etc. The list is never ending. Vietnamese gals are sweet, their breast are warm, their suck will leave you dry.... but think of their other demands before you fall for them. :D It took me more than 2 years to convince my wife that her family is truely a burden to us and we should save more money for our children's education

Torres_Mok
06-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Money is surely the biggest problem. Besides the normal monthly `pocket money' for the parents, there will be extra demand. This month will be the mother is sick and need money for medication, next month will be grandma's birthday and the month after next, the brother will want a new motorbike etc. The list is never ending. Vietnamese gals are sweet, their breast are warm, their suck will leave you dry.... but think of their other demands before you fall for them. :D It took me more than 2 years to convince my wife that her family is truely a burden to us and we should save more money for our children's education

I heard vietnamese gals will place their priority first for their family instead of their husbands or bfs, and I also heard they will not fall for a man at first sight?:o

SingViet
06-01-2007, 05:00 PM
Its a widely accepted fact that vietnamese ladies place their family above their husbands. Every consideration is for their family first. But this can be changed thru time. Have lots of patience with your vietnamese wife and show her the correct way and correct thoughts. It may take some years, but eventually, i am sure that she will change and place you and your children first, above her family in vietnam.

I have gone thru the initial phase of marriage. During the 18 months of marriage, my wife placed her family above me and our children. Everything was for the mum, dad, brother, sister etc. Its frustrate me a lot. We argue almost every other day and i even thought of divorcing her. But for the sake of my children, i stayed on. I remember during our first trip back to singapore, my wife saw how singaporeans work so hard to earn a living. She saw how early my dad went to work. She started to realise that her family is really lazy. She didn't know before that foreigners slog so hard to earn a living. After that trip, her thinking started to change. I also explain to her about the different lifestyle and stress that singaporeans faced. Now, a few years later, my wife placed me and my children above her family. :D

As for falling for man during first sight, i am sure they do. But due to their hard life since young, they tend to fall for richer foreigners. You cannot blame them for placing wealth as top priority, but the reason why they want to marry out of vietnam is in search for a better life. A normal vietnamese village gal doesn't ask for much, just a man that loves her and can provide a simple life for her. You cannot imagine how hard is life in vietnamese province. Most of these provinces don't have drinking water and sanitary. They collect rain water in huge buckets for drinking, bathing etc. No proper roads but mud roads. This is how hard life is in the province. but of course, there are some better province like Can Tho, An giang and Vung Tau.

lament
06-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Aiyoh, why always get tied up here and there in JC? Go to the source of gals la.. go to Vietnam and have fun. :D Maybe u don't know vietnamese gals well enuff... want to be with another vietnamese lady while u are married? Watch out for your dickie when u sleep. These gals are capable of anything

bro ...i am not just stuck here .... i think i know them as well as you do .....

anyway can u give me a buzz..... i need a favour from u......

lament
06-01-2007, 09:20 PM
there are some better province like Can Tho, An giang and Vung Tau.

I kinda a sucker for girls from this province ........

SexFreak
06-01-2007, 10:12 PM
This month will be the mother is sick and need money for medication, next month will be grandma's birthday and the month after next, the brother will want a new motorbike etc.

:rolleyes: ......... Very familiar leh ......... That's what my friend is facing throughout their 17 years of marriage and it's still on going.

And another friend of mine who is an expat, also married a foreign wife and due to his sound financial position, his wife always asked him to fly her parents, siblings, cousins, niece, nephew and even friends to Singapore for holiday and everything have to be paid for :eek: Even buying an apartment, she insisted on 4-bedroom type claiming that she needed spare rooms for her visitors .........

Well, like what some bros have pointed out, it all depends on luck !!!

Cheers !!!

PS3SG
07-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Luck is one thing but it also depends on how much you are willing to provide

Sha_Gua75
07-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Well, like what some bros have pointed out, it all depends on luck !!!

Yea....Luck....Luck....:o

Torres_Mok
07-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Today just walk past a few marriage agency at golden mile tower, some viet gals not bad looking, but after hearing all these stories, i now a bit scare of marrying foreign gals. :cool:

SingViet
07-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Today just walk past a few marriage agency at golden mile tower, some viet gals not bad looking, but after hearing all these stories, i now a bit scare of marrying foreign gals. :cool:

You can try la. Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones :D

hhanh
07-01-2007, 09:11 PM
hi all bro of vietnamisation program, allow me to side track a bit here. recently i have 2 vietnamese friends who just got convicted & imprisoned for 6 weeks for an offence last year.They got into trouble when they paid someone to help them into JB & back to singapore to extend their social visit for another 2 weeks.CPIB caught that guy & my 2 friends got into trouble because of this:( . My question is how long will they be banned from singapore after their release? Thanks for the advice.

Torres_Mok
07-01-2007, 09:20 PM
You can try la. Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones :D
ban com on nhieu.:D

SexFreak
07-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Yea....Luck....Luck....

:D Yea Yea ... If you have no luck, then pay until your pants 'luck' (drop) ......... bwahahahaha :p

Cheers !!!

SingViet
08-01-2007, 06:29 AM
:D Yea Yea ... If you have no luck, then pay until your pants 'luck' (drop) ......... bwahahahaha :p

Cheers !!!

If no choice, ask marriage agency for 1 year warranty period lor. Full refund, no questions asked.. hahahhah

SexFreak
08-01-2007, 02:51 PM
If no choice, ask marriage agency for 1 year warranty period lor. Full refund, no questions asked.. hahahhah

So far, I only seen 1 foreign bride that really take care of her husband and work hard for the family ..... The husband is damn lucky :D

Cheers !!!

Torres_Mok
08-01-2007, 09:01 PM
I thought foreign gals are can be good wifes. ithink it should better than singaporean gals right!:confused: :rolleyes:

Sha_Gua75
08-01-2007, 11:52 PM
ban com on nhieu.:D

What u saying?? :confused:

Thank you friend? If it is so then it is " Cam on Nhieu Ban"

hhanh
09-01-2007, 10:11 AM
hi all bro of vietnamisation program, allow me to side track a bit here. recently i have 2 vietnamese friends who just got convicted & imprisoned for 6 weeks for an offence last year.They got into trouble when they paid someone to help them into JB & back to singapore to extend their social visit for another 2 weeks.CPIB caught that guy & my 2 friends got into trouble because of this:( . My question is how long will they be banned from singapore after their release? Thanks for the advice.

Hi all bro here, anyone who have come accross the above situation can give me some advice here? Please help this newbie here, thanks!

Sha_Gua75
09-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Hi all bro here, anyone who have come accross the above situation can give me some advice here? Please help this newbie here, thanks!

At least 3 years....Been Jail?? Maybe more than that or no time limit??

Torres_Mok
09-01-2007, 08:02 PM
What u saying?? :confused:

Thank you friend? If it is so then it is " Cam on Nhieu Ban"

oh I see.:D

Torres_Mok
12-01-2007, 12:42 PM
I will be joining marriage agency to HCM this years! any advice from any bros that have gone through this marriage tour! :) :cool:

lament
20-01-2007, 05:57 PM
Life's hard sia ...... having to live a double life all over again .....

Thought could bring the whole affair to a nice grand ending but ending up in a triad style over table top with me the main casulty .......

now got to start straddling 2 house again ....thought i could put it all under one roof .....seems this is an impossible mission .......

chanyboy
30-01-2007, 08:03 AM
Me still newbie in the vietnamisation process, trying to "dance" with the gf tune. How to get it right? How to avoid the traps? Bros, plse help!!

Sha_Gua75
30-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Me still newbie in the vietnamisation process, trying to "dance" with the gf tune. How to get it right? How to avoid the traps? Bros, plse help!!

sorry but is she working gal?? If not what trap you talking about???:confused:

SingViet
31-01-2007, 06:58 AM

One simple question before giving advise, you got to know her at Joo Chiat or other night spots in Singapore?

chanyboy
31-01-2007, 08:15 PM
WAS a working gal, no more now. More of taking care relative kid. Can go long term visit pass maybe.

Porblem is request (noy demand, btw) $ is frequent... I read SViet's entry in the other thread tat he's continuously sending to Vtnam. Why so? There's brothers there in the family, there's working farm there..ain't it self-sufficient? Even my monthly expenditure is not that much!

SingViet
01-02-2007, 06:10 AM
Porblem is request (noy demand, btw) $ is frequent... I read SViet's entry in the other thread tat he's continuously sending to Vtnam. Why so? There's brothers there in the family, there's working farm there..ain't it self-sufficient? Even my monthly expenditure is not that much!

this shows that you do not know the normal vietnamese family at all. If they don't need money, why the gal has to be working gal to support her family? U think vietnamese man in the province are hardworking? They will rather someone else feeds them and they just take the money to spend on other working gals :cool:

euphoria777
01-02-2007, 11:24 AM
U think vietnamese man in the province are hardworking? ........

they will gather in a group and drink local snake wine from noon till night, get pissed then go home and beat up family.

SingViet
01-02-2007, 01:10 PM
they will gather in a group and drink local snake wine from noon till night, get pissed then go home and beat up family.

Bro.. well said. Clap Clap :D

chanyboy
01-02-2007, 05:14 PM
this shows that you do not know the normal vietnamese family at all. If they don't need money, why the gal has to be working gal to support her family? U think vietnamese man in the province are hardworking? They will rather someone else feeds them and they just take the money to spend on other working gals :cool:

buying/building a 2nd big house, hv farm, use latest handphone, buy motorbike, study in University... I don't hv either! Ain't these extra (+vagant!)? Why need the gals to support them & their bros in their life? Self-sufficient lah..if cannot afford don't demand such things..putting pressure on the gals to find money...they hv $ from the farming..wouldn't it be so? (and I don't understd why the gals have to support it too? What mentality is tat?)..:confused:

naemlo
01-02-2007, 06:04 PM
(and I don't understd why the gals have to support it too? What mentality is tat?)..:confused:

U will get use to it after more encounters... This is life of WL in Vietnam. U will be surprised, she treasures her family more than u.... :D

Sha_Gua75
01-02-2007, 07:20 PM
buying/building a 2nd big house, hv farm, use latest handphone, buy motorbike, study in University... I don't hv either! Ain't these extra (+vagant!)? Why need the gals to support them & their bros in their life? Self-sufficient lah..if cannot afford don't demand such things..putting pressure on the gals to find money...they hv $ from the farming..wouldn't it be so? (and I don't understd why the gals have to support it too? What mentality is tat?)..:confused:

Welcome To The World Of Vietnamese :D

naemlo
01-02-2007, 11:18 PM

Anh nho sha_gua nhieu nhieu.... :o

naemlo
01-02-2007, 11:19 PM

ok69
02-02-2007, 02:49 AM
can ani pro vietcons start a thread on "Viet lesson is on" ?
like the one in geylang scene? :D

chanyboy
02-02-2007, 08:33 AM
Welcome To The World Of Vietnamese
:(
Bros, haiz... lets lift our cup and cheers for ourselves.... I've learnt..maybe go cheong other places as well.. maybe go join dating companies... maybe go to the real marriage agencies... maybe go up to China (not CP, SZ, etc..but Shaolin to be a monk)..:rolleyes:

My conclusion
The gals were asked (maybe not always, anyway) & those who really did venture out to other countries are trying to prove they are prospering oversea, that they are able to find a good 'husband/boyfren/dependent' that could provide them a better living. In order to leave such an impression, ocassionally they have to 'show off' by buying/sending gift/contribute back home. I'm not sure about the other stmt whether they value the other side better than the husband - who's the person living with for the next 20-40 years - means the more important to maintain relationship - isn't it?

(the above does not apply to those who's purely here to earn $, to squeeze as much so they could go back & open a big fat $ account. u can tell those WLs apart indeed)

MoonBlaze
02-02-2007, 10:47 AM
What mentality is tat?..:confused:It is a cultural thingy, it will take a few generation of evolution for things to change....if it does change eventual.....dun think it will happen in our life time. Sad and cruel but it is the truth. Take it easy on yourself.;)

SingViet
02-02-2007, 01:04 PM

Bro, its never too late to realise something. Good that you learnt something from this forum :D

Sha_Gua75
02-02-2007, 03:22 PM

Con Cac...Tai Sao nho em nhieu lam? Em la Con trai...ko can nho em nhieu....di nho Heng cua anh nhieu nhieu:D

KangTuo
04-02-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by chanyboy
(and I don't understd why the gals have to support it too? What mentality is tat?)..

Originally Posted by naemlo
U will get use to it after more encounters... This is life of WL in Vietnam. U will be surprised, she treasures her family more than u....

I also don't understand why the viet gals like to shoulder all the burden of the family.

My viet g/f have 6 sibilings, she is the 3rd in the family. 2 elder sister was married and living their own life, don't seems contribute to the family after marriage. 1 younger sister about her age who work in massage parlour and always chiong and take 'pills' and never like by her parents. 2 very young sibling still to know the real world. Now she carry the burden to feed her parent (both 60+ years) and young siblings.

Now my viet g/f parents shifted back to Mekong and left on her and her 'bad' sister in HCM. But both sisters are not staying together. My viet g/f rented a house with a friend to stay. Recently, my viet g/f borrowed her 'bad' sister her motor for her sister to go out to have fun. But the next day, her sister told her that she sell the motor away. Furthermore she took all the money and never even return her some. What kind of sister is this. If i got such a sister, i will sure beat her till she wake up her idea. But my viet g/f still care for her, never tell parents about it. Try to borrow money elsewhere to buy a motor to replace so that parents will not know. I wonder how much is a new motor in Vietnam.

With so many siblings, why they cannot share the burden? She has sometime complain to me that she is really very tired.. i feel that she want to get out of such hard life. I see already also very heart pain. She always worry for her family even when bully by her 'bad' sister, she still care for her. She told me that after all, they are still a family.

I am really in two minds.
1) i want to give her a better quality of life by marrying here and bringing her back to singapore
2) but i am not ready and never will be ready to shoulder the burden of her family.

SingViet
04-02-2007, 12:53 PM
I am really in two minds.
1) i want to give her a better quality of life by marrying here and bringing her back to singapore
2) but i am not ready and never will be ready to shoulder the burden of her family.

If you are not ready to shoulder the burden of her family, u can forget about marrying her. or be prepared to be divorced 1 year after marriage. Cruel and Sad :(

lament
11-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Well ...viets go heavy on confusion ethics ,......i mean confucian .....

if they have the choice, who wanna take the burden ..... the woman tends to have the heaviest burden ...if they are single .....cos the man literally are shits over there.....

cos money comes easy so they tend to give the good life the family never had but this means they spoil their family ........

Torres_Mok
13-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Well ...viets go heavy on confusion ethics ,......i mean confucian .....

if they have the choice, who wanna take the burden ..... the woman tends to have the heaviest burden ...if they are single .....cos the man literally are shits over there.....

cos money comes easy so they tend to give the good life the family never had but this means they spoil their family ........

Is this the culture of viet gals to sacrifice themselves for their families. How abt their sporean husband or bf, will they sacrifice?:confused:

lament
13-02-2007, 07:26 PM
its either their way or no way ......

Sha_Gua75
13-02-2007, 07:53 PM
its either their way or no way ......

not really true...not all viet is the same...they can be changed..only difference is rich or poor....working or not working gal....

lament
16-02-2007, 12:29 AM
not really true...not all viet is the same...they can be changed..only difference is rich or poor....working or not working gal....

well that depends on if u willing to send enuff to feed the family .... think in the regions of a few thousand S$ not VND .....

Sha_Gua75
16-02-2007, 10:12 AM
well that depends on if u willing to send enuff to feed the family .... think in the regions of a few thousand S$ not VND .....

as I have said...it all depends...rich or poor...some poor also have their pride...but normally working gals....have pride too but they put aside....:o

what regions of a few thousand S$????:confused:

naemlo
16-02-2007, 10:37 AM

Your "working ger", I assume those working in Entertainment. These gers need a lot money for either themselves or families. So with enough given to them, they might change to better. But u have u fill the deep deep hole fast else she will change 'heart' soon.

naemlo
16-02-2007, 10:40 AM

With a few thousands, u will soon say goodbye... a working lady can earn few thousands within weeks.

alien69
06-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Hi Bros,
CAn help me to translate?

"Kg nho a sao e noi chuyen vo a co nho e hg" ..

I tried to translate mant times by reading this thread...and i am still blur

PuNkDeViL
07-12-2008, 04:48 PM
can anyone translate this sentence for me ?

"ong xa dang lam vi do ong xa an com chua"

tried many time using the online translate tools.. but still don't get wat it mean

jackbl
20-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Didnt read this thread for long until today. If u want to seek assistance in viet translation, go to this thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/74792-tieng-viet-lovers-club.html

I think it should be "Dun remember you why I talk to you. Do u remember me?"

Hi Bros,
CAn help me to translate?

I tried to translate mant times by reading this thread...and i am still blur

jackbl
20-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Didnt read this thread for long until today. If u want to seek assistance in viet translation, go to this thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/74792-tieng-viet-lovers-club.html

I think it could be "Husband now doing what there, husband eat already?"

can anyone translate this sentence for me ?

tried many time using the online translate tools.. but still don't get wat it mean

jon2000sg
18-10-2010, 12:58 AM
i have a colleague married a viet wife at 42

had a kid at 44

now at 48, he is struggling to make ends meet.

only earn S$2K a month, used to earn extra $1K for overtime;

now company cut OT, he now has no savings.

he's a dead meat...

and he is trying to victimized me to get married ??? :eek:

lightning
18-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Interesting thread, I am camping down here

KangTuo
18-10-2010, 02:00 PM
this thread has been dormant for 1 year 11 months...
see one of my own post here :)
that was the 2nd trip to vn meeting my gf and having many many doubts....

F~Spider
18-10-2010, 03:46 PM
i have a colleague married a viet wife at 42

had a kid at 44

now at 48, he is struggling to make ends meet.

only earn S$2K a month, used to earn extra $1K for overtime;

now company cut OT, he now has no savings.

he's a dead meat...

After CPF deduction is $1600, now the kid should be 4yo. Can imagine the fees for nursery class and those extra courses like phonics, music or art and craft class. Sure bleed man.

jackbl
18-10-2010, 04:27 PM

This thread almost "die" liao.... You may want to go to another one which is more active : http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64297

jon2000sg
19-10-2010, 10:51 PM
After CPF deduction is $1600, now the kid should be 4yo. Can imagine the fees for nursery class and those extra courses like phonics, music or art and craft class. Sure bleed man.

the wife work as some part time job for about $600

now he is trying to upgrade his flat to a 4 room

so he can rent out the extra rooms to foreign students

at $500 each. if he can take in 4, then he gets $2K

all the best to him !

jlanjut
11-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Time flies, now is a viet and siam nation.