PDA

View Full Version : How to say Goodbye is a good ways?

surbana
14-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Hi Bros need advice here. Been staying with my gf for 5 months and we found not suitable with each other. We always has quarrel coz she always started with it. She need 101 per cent love from me. Everytime she would always compare me with her ex saying they gave her too much attentions. I cant even drink coffee in a kopi tiam at all. Sigh really getting sick of it . The main problem is how to say goodbye in a nice way so that both still can be friends. The only thing which is holding me is that where is she gonna move to? She has lots of clothings and shoes....:(

ah rat
14-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Ts ,u did not satisfy her enough. :D And what is her comparing u & her Ex. :)

surbana
14-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Ts ,u did not satisfy her enough.And what her her compare with u & her Ex. :)

I spend lots of $$$ on her too...She only wants my 101 per cent love..which means I have to give up my friends n family for her. However she didnt even show me 101 per cent love. Didnt buy me anything or any concern for me. I felt she just selfish . Only wanna take but not give. She said her ex bf was willing to die for her and dare to chased after her bus in highway. She still in korean drama fantasies.

Hatepooh
14-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Bro Surbana

Time for a change. Why do you need to go through these shit n suffer.
By right, both of you should stay together to be happy. Situation reaches this stage and it's time for upgrade.

SA23
14-06-2012, 02:34 PM
I spend lots of $$$ on her too...She only wants my 101 per cent love..which means I have to give up my friends n family for her. However she didnt even show me 101 per cent love. Didnt buy me anything or any concern for me. I felt she just selfish . Only wanna take but not give. She said her ex bf was willing to die for her and dare to chased after her bus in highway. She still in korean drama fantasies.

Bro Surbana, dun say gals sometime we guys also demand as much attention as much as we gave them, is a 2 way traffic and when we have given the 101%, they will demand for 102%. Is a nv ending story.

First u have to ask urself b4 u got together wif her, chances is the both of u would have talk or mention anything regarding the past relationship. So if tat's the case u shd have an idea of wat kind of bf she's looking for since u dun like it then y step into a relationship wif her.

AlexV
14-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Put all her possessions into black garbage bags and leave them outside your door. Change the locks on the door. Case solved, next.

In all seriousness, lucky is only 5 months. Tell her it's nto working out and give her a deadline she has to move out by. The deadline is key or she won't.

CherryPickle
14-06-2012, 05:50 PM

Have you ever thought that she wants more comittment from you ?

sta1100
14-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Well tell her in a nice manner, you need some space and you cab't give her 101% of time and your family, if she still want to compare with her Ex than you are not the guy. Everyone has different outlook etc if she can't take it you can ask her to leave it. As for those shoe etc she has her own family correct ?? Well be nice send it back for her (Singapore address only)
Since it 5month better cut the pain and move on better for both of you when. You are still young can look for better half.
Just my 3 cents

titan
14-06-2012, 05:55 PM
this kind of 101% attention can never be friends after breaking up or fb.. too sticky..

rubberduckygirl
14-06-2012, 09:34 PM
its very difficult to be friends after you breakup. you might be giving chance to the other party that you still like her. and she will think that it is still possible for the two of you to be together again.

Another thing, when did the quarrel start? Only when you two are talking about certain stuffs e.g. marriage? sex? or right after you two got into the right relationship? If she start picking up arguments right after you two get together, its obvious that she isnt the one for you. from the way you describe, she sound like a materialist girl (aka qian jin xiao jie) demanding absolute attention from you. perhaps you two got together on a whim?

the breakup isnt gonna be easy. cos you already feel for her - worrying about where she gonna stay and whether she has enough space for her clothes and shoes. but if you have made your decision to leave, please follow it. Dont relent halfway. Tell her nicely and calmly. (She probably would start sobbing and screaming and hitting you.) Give her some time to look for alternative housing, say 2 weeks. Or tell her to move back to where she is staying before.

all the best. =)

sane
15-06-2012, 03:39 AM
The best is not to beat around the brush but to tell her directly.

asdfghjkl
15-06-2012, 04:22 AM
print out and show her this thread. as a woman, i expect my man to tell me his problems and not post them on a forum. :o

silverblue
15-06-2012, 04:41 PM
i hope the sex was good

esssinine
15-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Just note that its many times easier to ask a girl to live with you then to get her to move out.:o

ZorMa
15-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Saddest part of a relationship. No way of saving?

topcook1
16-06-2012, 11:05 AM
The best is not to beat around the brush but to tell her directly.

Has an open talk...dont hide. If talk fails guess will be a peaceful settlement.

Bebeque
16-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Bite the bullet and tell her that your relationship with her is not working out. Then ask her to move out, say within 1 to 2 weeks. In the meantime, keep things cordial, keep your distance from her to make it clear to her.

Most important , if you have already decided to end this relationship, don't turn back during these two weeks.

Good luck.

wally888
16-06-2012, 12:03 PM
yah, open communication with your gf.......let her know that u r unhappy.....

ass_robber
16-06-2012, 01:29 PM
When its time to say gd bye, you just have to say gd bye. sadly, that is life

asiancigar
16-06-2012, 06:25 PM
5 months is not a life time...... consider yourself lucky and move on.

Cheerz
AC

S.B.Y.1
16-06-2012, 10:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohXI3po8hK0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

shiokpleasure
16-06-2012, 11:04 PM
bro, the very essence of how you felt already speak volumes.

you're already feeling v tired and drained. i don't think you even wanna carry on. just that the responsible you is kicking in. i'm glad you took 5 months to find out. i usually find out only after 1 year.

i can only tell you, just ignore her and stop whatever emotional support you've been giving her. if she quarrels, just keep quiet and shut up. someone once said to me, suicide is cruel and torturous method to die, cause your silence will kill them.

thus with that thought, silence is the best killer.

if you can, kick her out would be good as well. remember to change the door lock after that.

Sex.Photos
17-06-2012, 09:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohXI3po8hK0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Steady lah Pak, wowwwwww good search from youtube.

Sex.Photos
17-06-2012, 10:00 AM

Yup, just like travelling on the wrong road. Just make a U-Turn lor.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-06-2012, 10:02 AM
No need to po-po-ma-ma (婆婆妈妈) with this type of wanting best of both world girlfriend.

Everytime she would always compare me with her ex saying they gave her too much attentions.

The next time she compare you against her Exs, make use of this Golden Opportunity to breakup and kick her out of the house.

Tell her without any emotion that she is right and that she deserves someone better. Someone who can love and cherish her the way she want. Someone who can give her what she think she rightly deserve. Let both of you go seek own rainbows and start her packing. ;)

No need to say: SORRY cos it's nobody fault. ;)

I don't see any reason she will reject cos these are what she wanted, si-bo? :D

The only thing which is holding me is that where is she gonna move to? She has lots of clothings and shoes....

Things to do before saying the magic word:

1) Keep all your fragile or expansive items (Her items are okay cos she won't break any of her things and her business, anyway)

2) It is better to say "Goodbye" on a Saturday morninig cos it's a non-work day and you can take Sunday to rest and heal a bit (if any). Also you can see her pack her belongings (while making sure she's not taking anything more or breaking any of your things).

Things to do after that:

1) Make sure she return your house keys

2) Inform the security at the gate to strike off her name (when applicable)

3) As a gesture of goodwill, you may wanna help her call a cab and pay for the cab fare :D

Chris888
17-06-2012, 10:28 AM
I kena before.. i loved the girl allot but she want more.

MY case was my mom hated her to the core.. she also lame lah my ex.. she can fuck my mother over the phone never give respect.. than i am in the middle..

my ex even ask me to choose my mother or her.. my mother also ask me choose..

in the end i cannot take it i mia from home n her for 3 days and than after that i told the girl to fuck off. hahaha comon TS ask ur gf to suck it man. what she exactly wants? chase bus in expressway? later ferrari come long u how?

Btw she how old ah? Why still so immature.. i hate it when girls compare u to their ex. i mean theres a reason why they are ur ex and tonight i am fucking you instead :D

michael_368
17-06-2012, 10:32 AM

Bro, up your points. keep up. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-06-2012, 10:43 AM

I like it. Short and sharp. 3 green teas for you :D

S.B.Y.1
17-06-2012, 11:03 AM
I like it. Short and sharp. 3 green teas for you :D

Now you change to green tea - last time you preferred Teh Tarik :p

Xdecepticon
17-06-2012, 02:21 PM
TS, better to hurt her feelgs now less both of u b hurt later, imo. Leave her.

Ladyrain
17-06-2012, 05:11 PM
No need to po-po-ma-ma (婆婆妈妈) with this type of wanting best of both world girlfriend.

The next time she compare you against her Exs, make use of this Golden Opportunity to breakup and kick her out of the house.

Tell her without any emotion that she is right and that she deserves someone better. Someone who can love and cherish her the way she want. Someone who can give her what she think she rightly deserve. Let both of you go seek own rainbows and start her packing.

No need to say: SORRY cos it's nobody fault.

I don't see any reason she will reject cos these are what she wanted, si-bo? :D

Things to do before saying the magic word:

1) Keep all your fragile or expansive items (Her items are okay cos she won't break any of her things and her business, anyway)

2) It is better to say "Goodbye" on a Saturday morninig cos it's a non-work day and you can take Sunday to rest and heal a bit (if any). Also you can see her pack her belongings (while making sure she's not taking anything more or
breaking any of your things).

Things to do after that:

1) Make sure she return your house keys

2) Inform the security at the gate to strike off her name (when applicable)

3) As a gesture of goodwill, you may wanna help her call a cab and pay for the cab fare :D

Wah.. You expert leh.. Champion. Such detailed break up procedures! :cool:

That being said.. There are no good ways to break up.just a more humane method to do so.

Mr_don_juan
17-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Hi Bros need advice here. Been staying with my gf for 5 months and we found not suitable with each other. We always has quarrel coz she always started with it. She need 101 per cent love from me. Everytime she would always compare me with her ex saying they gave her too much attentions. I cant even drink coffee in a kopi tiam at all. Sigh really getting sick of it . The main problem is how to say goodbye in a nice way so that both still can be friends. The only thing which is holding me is that where is she gonna move to? She has lots of clothings and shoes....:(

My suggestion is spend lesser time together and have a short break of maybe 1 month before deciding to continue the relationship or whether is it suitable. Seeing each other everyday is not something that is healthy.

She needs to give you a bit more space so you can go out with kaki to drink kopi. If trust is an issue then is something more serious. The 1 month is to space out the problems so that you can still be friends or you decide that the r/s is worth keeping.. ;)

milford
17-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Tell her u have found somebody new. If she don't believe, expose love bites on your neck. She will be stunned and speechless. Walk off, she won't call you again.

hotstuffm8
17-06-2012, 07:11 PM
trolololol

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Wah.. You expert leh.. Champion. Such detailed break up procedures!
That being said.. There are no good ways to break up.just a more humane method to do so.

Ichi bro, you sound like a "high hand" in breaking up properly and decently without any bullshit nonsense =) I would have upped you for that but I think we upped each other liao (for the tagged thread LOL)

I agreed that breaking up is never easy, I know, but once you realized that the relationship is not working for you and have made up your mind to call it quit, you got to set the wheel running forward without braking. Never leave any tiny bit of hope for yourself and for her that there's a reunion dinner or what !!!!! :D

Relationship chemistry is either have or without, and forcing or artificially creating one for the sake of pleasing and hoping things will change and improve just doesn't make it in long run (勉强没幸福) cos both parties will be hurt even more with invested time, emotions and resources wasted to make it work. ;)

imax88
18-06-2012, 08:32 PM
my father advice, if girl want to leave buy her a bus ticket (those time it is bus lah). if she come back, she is yours, if she doesnt come back, she is not yours. simple wisdom that's easy to understand. :D

to break news is easy. just propose break up during one of those heated arguments and dont look back. her stuff is not your responsibility. choose a woman who doesnt accumulate and as real estate is not cheap nowadays.

NinLaoBeh
19-06-2012, 12:27 AM
my father advice, if girl want to leave buy her a bus ticket (those time it is bus lah). if she come back, she is yours, if she doesnt come back, she is not yours. simple wisdom that's easy to understand. :D

My daddy used to teach me:
If you love something, set it free
If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it:D

imax88
19-06-2012, 09:05 AM

Yup, my father also got this advice but for a different context.

"fertile water don't let it run into other people paddy field"

milford
19-06-2012, 10:18 AM

Haha...I was touched and impressed by your 2nd sentence but your 3rd sentence shocked me.

surbana
20-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Finally she broke off with me after realised that I not going to marry her by this year. She forced me into marriage however I told her to wait for anaother 1 to 2 years . I was divorce recently and was kind of having a nightmare in marriage. I explained to her and she dont accept. I had a feeling she dont love me at all. All she wants is to marry me in Singapore as she is Malaysian. Dont know what is her motive like?

option69
23-06-2012, 06:23 PM
TS, you have done a good deed to set her free. dont look back or try to do diagnosis/prognosis/analysis of the situation. move on as there is more than one tree in the forest.

Bebeque
23-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Finally she broke off with me after realised that I not going to marry her by this year. She forced me into marriage however I told her to wait for anaother 1 to 2 years . I was divorce recently and was kind of having a nightmare in marriage. I explained to her and she dont accept. I had a feeling she dont love me at all. All she wants is to marry me in Singapore as she is Malaysian. Dont know what is her motive like?

Hopefully, when one marries, he/she should be comfortable with the other partner and marriage appears to both to be a natural progression and affirmation of the relationship.

A marriage that is contracted because of "force" in any way (shotgun, obligation, duty, familiarity or whatever) is bound to end up facing a lot of issues/problems and likely to end up in divorce. More so in your case when you have just ended a marriage. You are very vulnerable emotionally at the moment. Any marriage committment by you should even be more carefully considered. Love on the rebound is bound to be rebounded again.

If you have serious doubts/issues with your gf, best to either work them through to have them resolved. If not possible to resolve, or if you have decided to end the relationship, stick to it. Don't relive the nightmares of another relationship failure. Life is just too short for one to be traumatised by such emotional pain one after another.

Time heals most emotional wounds. Only when you are calm, collected and have the good luck to meet another partner who is mutually loving & attentive to you would it be advisable to consider marriage again.

Good luck to you, cheers.

deludedgal
23-06-2012, 10:59 PM
just say

i have done so much for u but u still dun feel my love for u . sorry think we are just not that compatible and our definition of love is very different. I hope you understand and we can move on from here. I think we can be friends but not lovers. i hope you understand and move your stuff out so we can avoid dragging things. I know you hate me now but one day you will thank me for letting u go

zion1989
24-06-2012, 11:08 AM
Bro it hard to break up in a good ways at 1st. Maybe after the cool down period you all can be frens again. My ex was a malaysian, from a simple girl change to materialistic girl. Being influence by society in singapore and her family. It is always painful at first but what the point when you know she wasn't the one for you.
Just tell her i am not your ex, if you love me, you should look forward with me and not keep looking at the past with your ex. If You think he still the one for you, why not get back to him? Different people love in different ways.

mikejs
24-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Bro, sorry to hear that... But perhaps its for the best. Good luck my friend.

bathtub76
24-11-2012, 06:35 PM
bro, best ways is give her number to someone.Let him go tackle her,then when she fall for that guy,he will be the one who want to leave u. By then,u better dont cry or sad. :D

wells
26-11-2012, 02:30 PM
I have similiar problem but its getting better.

possessive?

when i with my gf, she would want to stick with me all the way, when i go watch football or drink, she apps me non stop to gain attention. Also compare her ex..when i work late she would give me stupid pressure to go home early....and many things else...

One day before i have a good talk with her, she went shopping and pedicure. i keep calling her, bomb her apps. she almost went mad with me. I also compare her with me ex. she keep shouting at me but i kept quiet. And this is where i begin to talk to her. asking her how she feel? I told her she has been doing this to me in this 1 year and i endured for 1 year why can't she endure for a day?

slow talk la..sometimes need to let them eat their own medicine..otherwise they dame yaya.

vexsint
15-12-2012, 01:02 PM
I have similiar problem but its getting better.

possessive?

when i with my gf, she would want to stick with me all the way, when i go watch football or drink, she apps me non stop to gain attention. Also compare her ex..when i work late she would give me stupid pressure to go home early....and many things else...

One day before i have a good talk with her, she went shopping and pedicure. i keep calling her, bomb her apps. she almost went mad with me. I also compare her with me ex. she keep shouting at me but i kept quiet. And this is where i begin to talk to her. asking her how she feel? I told her she has been doing this to me in this 1 year and i endured for 1 year why can't she endure for a day?

slow talk la..sometimes need to let them eat their own medicine..otherwise they dame yaya.

my idol... very very good and effective method..