PDA

View Full Version : not sex related [tagged]

kiatwong
18-05-2012, 11:18 PM
hi i just wish to have some advise currently i just join a sub company of Singapore technologies electronic as a technician but after i go in i realist that the job are very boring n the job skill i learn are really use less as it all military equipment not related to private company, now i have a offer from Siemens medical in the biomedical industry they offer me a position as a production technician which offer better pay and benefit and better career prospect but in my mind Singapore technologies electronic offer a more stable job compare to Siemens medical so if it you guy which would u choice a better prospect or better stability? Government job or private sector job?

asdfghjkl
18-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Sorry, I simply fail to see how is your career related to "Matters of the Heart" :confused:

HugeDoggy
19-05-2012, 03:25 AM
Friend, this is a sex forum, think you post at the wrong forum :D

hamsapkwai
19-05-2012, 08:35 AM
You people are so unhelpful , here, let me try

First find out the level of sexual activities in the offices of both companies e,g if there are any hanky panky stuff or if there are any prc cleaners that offer sex for money there and then come post here and let us help you :p

As a rule of thumb identify the place where orgies are aplenty and go for it !!!

abchow
19-05-2012, 09:58 AM
HI TS ,

U have to asked your self what u actually want in life . A low key , boring job but stable income but promotion prospect depends on senority or private job with wide job scope and chance to learn alot and promotion depends on merit.

If you are young, I would suggest u go for the private job. more interesting. But the down side is there maybe a risk if the economy slow down and the company decides to retrench.

Think about it ! cheers.

kiatwong
20-05-2012, 01:40 AM
HI TS ,

U have to asked your self what u actually want in life . A low key , boring job but stable income but promotion prospect depends on senority or private job with wide job scope and chance to learn alot and promotion depends on merit.

If you are young, I would suggest u go for the private job. more interesting. But the down side is there maybe a risk if the economy slow down and the company decides to retrench.

Think about it ! cheers.

hi thx for the reply and do you do siemens do retrenchment?

kiatwong
20-05-2012, 01:46 AM
HI TS ,

Think about it ! cheers.

hi thx for the reply and do you do siemens do retrenchment?

BowBow
20-05-2012, 05:29 PM
hi i just wish to have some advise currently i just join a sub company of Singapore technologies electronic as a technician but after i go in i realist that the job are very boring n the job skill i learn are really use less as it all military equipment not related to private company, now i have a offer from Siemens medical in the biomedical industry they offer me a position as a production technician which offer better pay and benefit and better career prospect but in my mind Singapore technologies electronic offer a more stable job compare to Siemens medical so if it you guy which would u choice a better prospect or better stability? Government job or private sector job?

Hi TS, nothing is perfect and i think almost 0% to get some job which have the best of both world. Some job may be mid range income but very stable while others may have higher income and not very stable... Ask yourself what you wants and what you are looking in life. What you studies might not help you when you are out there working ... Thats why revelant working experiences count...

Is like when you see your manager seating in his room drawing high salary, but if anything happens, they will be the very first person to get hit by the fire...

checkeredstars
27-05-2012, 09:05 AM
hey kiatwong, go for siemens medical if you will want a better future. I have friends working in ST engineering and they found themselves being stucked in that workplace after 10 years, hoping for advancement and more learning opportunities.

MNC definitely provides a better opportunity in terms of travelling, learning, and $$. We all know that govt companies and GLCs and no longer as reliable as in in the past. how many years do you need to climb to the managerial post when you are in govt sector and when you are in MNCs?

In future when you have kids, how will you want to portray to them on the job you do. Will you share your lofty aspirations or purely brush off with it's a steady job?

oldman1955
28-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Give me your job, me want, boring better than no job,,,no need brain juice get pay $$$, me want ur job