PDA

View Full Version : Branded Handbags

Ngengheng
14-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Why woman or gals are so engrossed with branded hand bag?? They can even sell their body and soul for it? Is just a bag only....Really dont understand?

maxsee
14-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Maybe it is the same thing why some guys are so into cars mah....:D:D:D

cuscorex92
14-05-2012, 02:55 PM
its nt é physical bag,bt é tag its wearing tat tells é status of é carrier,juz like those time piece.

Bebeque
14-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Why woman or gals are so engrossed with branded hand bag?? They can even sell their body and soul for it? Is just a bag only....Really dont understand?

Of all the essentials a fe-ma-le possesses the 'hand bag' is obviously most visible and necessary as no self respecting puying would be seen without one....a must have store for the kiam sng tee, lipsticks, pancakes, tissues, cotex, ....and condom??, etc, etc, etc.

Thus, best way to boost her confidence and let other competing felines know that she 'has it' is to flaunt the 'hand bag'. Of course, later after having the kukobaru fly in and out of the cage 50x at the rate of $500 a pop, she will learn to crave for other items such as Victoria panties, exquisite timepieces, towering stilettoes ....and much later a few colourful stones or two to adorn their claws.

Who to blame? Ah pak, ah mak who are so busy earning $$$ that they have no time to impart the proper values? the holy bastions of learning whose guardians are so fixed in their pursuit of MOE awards, branding, school positioning, KPIs that they neglected the development of morals (and whose infamous members demonstrated exactly such moral decline)? the society at large which emphasizes that $$$ is the only clear indicator of a sillyporean's success? or ah pap policies have driven its citizens to keep on running on both their feet till 80 and beyond (and so it was suggested), so just that the little red dot can be trumpeted to be world class standard, numero uno, the miracle 'developed' dragon that achieved double digit GDP growth rates against trends, and MUST and MUST, DIE DIE continue to achieve astonishig growth year after year?

Pick one of the above, some of the above, all of the above or none of the above but your own and you have your answer.

MBAed
14-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Because they have no higher purpose in life. Every each day they read those trash magazine and get influence by it. Added to that, peer pressure is another reason.
They worship material goods

Ngengheng
15-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Because they have no higher purpose in life. Every each day they read those trash magazine and get influence by it. Added to that, peer pressure is another reason.
They worship material goods

Agrees..My gf always look at prada bags...

GoldPool
15-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Simple : They are very materialitic.

hotstuffm8
15-05-2012, 07:28 PM
trolololol

topcook1
16-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Is so difficult to find gals who are interested in pasar malam bags. Even Malaysian gals are so crave of LV and prada too.

asdfghjkl
16-05-2012, 10:38 AM
i also like to buy hand bags.. no money, bo bian go my chee cheong kai buy lor ~ :(

owl888
16-05-2012, 11:03 AM
If women can afford and pay for themselves through decent earnings i got no objections with them anyway. But not to extent keeping 10 over branded handbags, shoes, watches...luxuries at one time is crazy!

Ah_Seow
16-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Have a few ok la

calamari
16-05-2012, 02:26 PM

Materalistic.

Ngengheng
16-05-2012, 03:05 PM
If women can afford and pay for themselves through decent earnings i got no objections with them anyway. But not to extent keeping 10 over branded handbags, shoes, watches...luxuries at one time is crazy!

Branded bags has no second hand values...

Castrol
16-05-2012, 05:53 PM
branded handbags can add some class to the woman.
us guys who played with the alibaba and fullpack in the army wont give a shit about any kind of bag after that. :D

sane
16-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Branded bags r too over rated n not all can carry out the looks.

For those who carry themselves well,they still look v good even if holding a cheapo bag while for those who just follow the trend blindly, even if their bags r v v v ex, its hard to carry out the style.

asdfghjkl
17-05-2012, 12:34 AM
us guys who played with the alibaba

who is alibaba, cum from the arabian nights? :o

sane
17-05-2012, 12:44 AM

Sista asd, u r really funny Lols~

Gambit7
17-05-2012, 01:27 AM
I think it's very natural nowadays for women to buy branded handbag. I also have asked a few female friends and my family members who are females. 1 typical answer for this desire to have a branded handbag is a tool for confidence booster. They r generally more confident when wearing branded handbags and when people look at their handbags, they'll be really happy. I have lots of female friends who come from rich families, their dresses are average, their watches are like normal swatch watches, but their handbags are hermes or something like that. Therefore, i believe gals who like branded handbags dont mean that they materialistic..

Having said that, i completely disagree with the idea of selling body and soul just for the need to have a branded bag. There r so many ways to get what u want, why sell ur body for branded bags? U can save up, improve on ur work performance and get rewarded, find a better paid job, etc. Some might views that selling body is an easy way out to get what they want, but think again, those memories and experiences will stay with u forever. Unless u dont mind and view that as a norm, go ahead. If not, not worth it, u r priceless!!

Viridian
23-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Agrees..My gf always look at prada bags...

I hope she's coping well and not over stretching herself on these branded goods.

kim-seng-heng
23-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Branded bags dont last one.....every 5-10 years one new brand will emerge.

MdmVodka
23-05-2012, 11:02 PM
It's the same as why guys need to fuck so much ;p

we get the thrill from buying it.

Castrol
24-05-2012, 12:22 PM

Ali Baba (Arabic: علي بابا‎ ʿAli Bāba) is a fictional character from medieval Arabic literature. He is described in the adventure tale of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/Ali-Baba.jpg/260px-Ali-Baba.jpg

DylanC
26-05-2012, 09:25 AM
branded handbags can add some class to the woman.
us guys who played with the alibaba and fullpack in the army wont give a shit about any kind of bag after that. :D

Not true. After using the army's bags, I only use NorthFace now :D

HaoHaoRen55
26-05-2012, 11:27 AM
I bought 8 LV , for 7 PRC girls to date....All cbs I screw 1st then I buy....most expensive LV $3450..

Getting expensive bag girls need to exhange with body

JohnnyQuek
26-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Actually some of the fake ones from S.Korea are really good. Cannot tell the difference.

Bristol.
26-05-2012, 02:59 PM
I agreed too

unfit
26-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Branded bags has no second hand values...
For preowned handbags wise only Hermes commands the highest resale prices!

sane
27-05-2012, 12:06 AM
It's the same as why guys need to fuck so much ;p

we get the thrill from buying it.

1 month of screwing perhaps can get at least 1 bag :x

checkeredstars
27-05-2012, 08:45 AM
From a women's perspective, handbags speak a lot about women. As women are highly competitive animals, we are trapped in the rat race to carry the best branded handbag. Some women uses handbags to level their status up, to cover their insecurities and of course, want more attention from other people. Needless to say, isn't it obvious how we judge someone from a different angle when they carry Zinc Bag and a Prada Bag?

I have a bunch of girlfriends who are crazy over branded items. Almost every month they will change from LV, to Chanel, to Prada then to Coach before moving on to Miu Miu. Each bag cost a least a few grands, which I agree it's ridiculous. I think it's damn stupid and cheap to sleep with someone purely for handbags so if you meet women like that, please dump her off. A women will not love you simply because you buy handbags for them.

A good handbag is akin to a good male partner. One can be enough, just like the classics. The same one can be carried over and over again, forever in style, and sturdy like LV's famed fireproof and waterproof and of course, always good to show it to your girlfriends. :)

sane
29-05-2012, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=checkeredstars;7264508]From a women's perspective, handbags speak a lot about women. As women are highly competitive animals, we are trapped in the rat race to carry the best branded handbag. QUOTE]

I agreed with that sentence, can really feel the heat of the competition when the women here r competing hard to keep their figure in tip top condition, exercising hard for a few hours daily with strict calories intake yet also saving hard for their so's purse strings.

PRCBONK
29-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Women always love branded goods

songest
29-05-2012, 03:52 PM
For preowned handbags wise only Hermes commands the highest resale prices!

Definitely agree. The rare ones are being auctioned too.
Used to have waiting list of 2 years for a Hermes Birkin Bag
which can cost up to 6 figures!

iossshee
30-05-2012, 04:53 PM
hermes bags are justlike time pieces .... and is really worth the price tag than LV ....
you can feel and choose the texture mix and match outside the bag and the interior of the bag ...
got 1 for my wife this yr for 10year anniversary which cos my bonus last year ;p

maxsee
31-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Seriously i dun see anything wrong with women loving handbags be it hermes, chanel, LV or watever....i mean it is just like how most guys love and spend a ton on cars.....as long as they r paying it themselves and not having us guys pay....nothing wrong with it mah....:D:D:D

Lexus118
31-05-2012, 04:14 PM
All the Girls I Been with, Head To Toe Nails ALL BRANDED, not only bags...

imax88
05-06-2012, 12:20 AM
In life we need objective as target. Branded bag can also be a target! If cannot break into the millionaire club at least can join the branded bag league mah...

KatoeyLover69
05-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Samsters might want to buy some "fake handbags" for their darlings and use the "saved" $$$ for bonking .............

Report from The STAR dated 4 June 2012 :-

High quality replica designer handbags being sold openly in JB

JOHOR BARU: Michael Kors, Coach, Burberry, Polo Ralph Lauren and Salvatore Ferragamo.

These are the brands that can be found at Johor Premium Outlets (JPO) in Kulaijaya here and the prices of the handbags range between RM999 and RM2,999.

However, about 30km away, at the main entry point into Malaysia, these same “handbags” are being sold at a fraction of the price for only RM69.90.

There are at least four makeshift kiosks selling fake goods at JB Sentral, next to the Bangunan Sultan Iskandar Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) complex.

Checks by The Star showed that a Burberry handbag is priced at RM2,647 at JPO but a fake one, which is almost similar to the real one, is sold for only RM69.90 at JB Sentral.

To the average customer, these bags and purses look authentic as they even come with their own ID card similar to the real ones.

Other major brands that can be found include Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, Georgio Armani, Hermes and Gucci.

The fakes, which are brought in from Korea and China, are sold between RM69 and RM169, depending on the size.

A salesman, who declined to be named, said for students and those who do not follow the trends as much, such goods were an alternative. Business was good as he sold about 10 bags daily.

“These goods are brought in four times a year, much like the original ones where designs differ from season to season,” he said.

Lynn, a salesgirl at a shop selling fake items at JB Sentral, said people were picky when buying fake goods as they wanted value for their money.

She said most of the customers were Malaysians working in Singapore, adding that the five stalls belonged to one company and obtained their supply from Korea as the items looked more “authentic” than those manufactured in China.

“Our handbags are AA grade, which is the industry standard for affordable high quality replica designer handbags catering to individuals who want to keep up with the trends but are on a budget,” she said.

“We usually give customers 10% to 30% discount if they ask for it and will be given more if they buy more items.”
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

BuriramUnitedFC
10-06-2012, 03:31 AM
this is indeed a good question! maybe it is like men and their passion for cars. personally i'd choose a rolex or a good swiss watch. i am not suggesting we men sell ourselves for those wants though! haha

unsung80
10-06-2012, 10:25 PM
What is this thread for anyway? :confused:

epicureanp
10-06-2012, 10:34 PM
What is this thread for anyway? :confused:

To discuss the correlation between handbags and sex?

To study the inverse relationship between moral standards and increase in design handbag prices?

-J

Mr_don_juan
11-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Seriously i dun see anything wrong with women loving handbags be it hermes, chanel, LV or watever....i mean it is just like how most guys love and spend a ton on cars.....as long as they r paying it themselves and not having us guys pay....nothing wrong with it mah....:D:D:D

Nothing wrong with pampering oneself once in a while. Even business men spend their money wisely. It's about controlling your finance and budget.. just imagine buying branded bags and spending a bomb like 10k every mth, is not profitable at all if you decide to sell at the end of the day.. Having money is one thing, making a loss is another...

titan
11-06-2012, 04:45 PM
branded bags... if my gf can afford, i won't stop her but she's not allow to buy on credit terms..

unfit
11-06-2012, 04:58 PM
branded bags... if my gf can afford, i won't stop her but she's not allow to buy on credit terms..
Well said bro...100% agreed with you...Buy within our means lor...

justl00king
11-06-2012, 07:57 PM
We live in a competitive world, so even guys are same?

The bigger your car, the bigger the ego?

Some gals will resort to fl or get sugardads to feed this obsession. :D

jessbaby
12-06-2012, 04:32 PM
its a status to a girl and their emotions

ZhunBo
13-06-2012, 02:04 AM
All brands are BS.
Just get Hermes.
Even those with LV or whatever brand will look down when they see you carrying Hermes bags.
Hermes the brand itself is as good as the brand of brand in luxury leather and glasswear goods.
The watches are not ex though

asdfghjkl
13-06-2012, 02:18 AM
Even those with LV or whatever brand will look down when they see you carrying Hermes bags.

am i too masculine? i like to drive ferrari but i dun have the money to buy one.. so i join a private car club to rent them on a regular basis.. :(

ZhunBo
13-06-2012, 03:03 AM
am i too masculine? i like to drive ferrari but i dun have the money to buy one.. so i join a private car club to rent them on a regular basis.. :(
So that's where the term WANNABE comes from :D

Apocalypse
14-06-2012, 12:48 AM
All brands are BS.
Just get Hermes.
Hermes the brand itself is as good as the brand of brand in luxury leather and glasswear goods.
The watches are not ex though

get this

The Mouawad's 1001 Nights Diamond Purse

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/8p5MEwbBerD.AUtNyGF3fg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zMDM7cT04NTt3PTQ3NA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/blogs/partner/1870347.jpg

even a replica is gd enuff.

epicureanp
14-06-2012, 05:10 PM

Honestly I find that more acceptable than renting handbags.

And what so masculine about enjoying driving? Females that drive well turn me on! Power to you!

-J

Vertu
06-07-2012, 06:52 PM
I have a bunch of girlfriends who are crazy over branded items. Almost every month they will change from LV, to Chanel, to Prada then to Coach before moving on to Miu Miu. Each bag cost a least a few grands, which I agree it's ridiculous.

Shold be this way up .......

Coach - LV - Miu Miu - Prada - Chanel ......

Comparing man's toy ....watch .

Tag Heuer - Rolex - Pam - AP .......

M1N1Ster
07-07-2012, 08:37 AM

bro, the same thing women dun understand why we so engrossed with big @.@ (titties)..... they are just bodily fats .....

:D

:p

AndyFeng77
07-07-2012, 09:08 AM
I notice a trend in Singapore. People are actually carrying branded bags in subway trains and public buses. Omg, I pity those branded bags so much when they have to be squeezed in the subway and buses. :(

From where I come from, almost all ladies with branded bags have chauffeurs. :)

westendgirl
07-07-2012, 12:29 PM
branded bag also bag mah! like so many things in life, no need 2 analyse so chim. can afford buy cannot then dt buy. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-07-2012, 01:32 PM
branded bag also bag mah! like so many things in life, no need 2 analyse so chim. can afford buy cannot then dt buy.

Ahem...ahem....ahem...(cleared throat)....Why?

Because for most ladies (and some men) branded goods are inextricably linked to identity. Of cos, rationally, a bag is a bag regardless whether it's a trash bag, paper bag, plastic bag, PVC bag or leather bag, much like what's the big fuss on shoes when we all wears shoes? :D......BUT...... deep down (HOR)......They don't want to be like the one standing next to them, behind them or in front of them. They want to make an impression of being "IN" and to project who they are INSTANTLY with no further explanation needed :D .....Also cos it's branded and they are parting with so much money(some even need to crunch biscuits for half a month), choosing and analyzing the fine detail of perfectly cut leathers, fabrics, stitchings, interior linings, alignment of the seams whether they are straight, evenly spaced, tight, stitch count per inch, consistency of the stitches length all over the bag with matching stitch color and etc......is, in fact, A fairly BIG DEAL. :D

All of us are materialistic in one way or the other cos we all have our own brand's preference in almost all of our daily usage items, the different being whether one is moral materialistic or plain greedy buying (spending) beyond one's mean$ (which is why I never shared my french fries with biscuits crunchers during lunch hours cos they derserved it) :D

joncheong
07-07-2012, 01:41 PM
I applaud some bros here who have the mentality that their gf/wives should buy only when they can afford and not on credit terms...i feel the same too

But sadly some guys willingly feed their gfs/wives with branded stuffs... And i am not saying about those rich guys or ah peks with tonnes of money

I know a guy who proposed to his gf with a rolex with diamonds and always buy buy branded handbags for her... He is a down to earth guy and make only an average salary...

Little does he know that his gf is a fb of my close friend for many years ... And she even once freelanced for a period of time to make extra money for these kind of branded stuffs

unfit
07-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Shold be this way up .......

Coach - LV - Miu Miu - Prada - Chanel ......

Comparing man's toy ....watch .

Tag Heuer - Rolex - Pam - AP .......
After Chanel then Hermes...hee hee

For man...hmmm after AP follow by Patek hor...ha ha

Hermes for Auntie and Patek for Ah Pek...cheers bro!

westendgirl
08-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Ahem...ahem....ahem...(cleared throat)....Why?

Because for most ladies (and some men) branded goods are inextricably linked to identity.

All of us are materialistic in one way or the other cos we all have our own brand's preference in almost all of our daily usage items, the different being whether one is moral materialistic or plain greedy buying (spending) beyond one's mean$ (which is why I never shared my french fries with biscuits crunchers during lunch hours cos they derserved it) :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki, like yr branded goods = identity link. i used branded goods and do subscribe to some degree of materialism. :D but i will stop short from being a blind pursuer of the latest model or crunching biscuit to get my dream bag :D

Apocalypse
09-07-2012, 12:51 AM
I notice a trend in Singapore. People are actually carrying branded bags in subway trains and public buses. Omg, I pity those branded bags so much when they have to be squeezed in the subway and buses.

From where I come from, almost all ladies with branded bags have chauffeurs.

u haven't seen the girls staying in 1rm or 2rm flat, taking chanel up lifts with pee in it. someone should tell them that leather absorb the smell in the environment, and the bag now stinks of pee. :D

Taking the chauffeurs part a bit further, the only reason why they have to wear a branded bag its because its a business function, after the business function they lock that hermes away anyway, and go back to using their indi handbags.

Is also v sia suay to launch a bvlgari handbag and the local tai tais turn up in chanel. Bvlgari is awarded Righteous among the Nations. Chanel is a nazi spy. These 2 items don't even mix in high class fashion functions. A lower range LV bag is fine in these function because Bvlgari and LV are from related families. And who is to blame when their hubby don't get the biz deals they long for after these functions? These lazy and ignorant tai tais of course :p:D

If its a BMW/Hugo Boss event, please use Chanel classic. But if its a mclaren/hugo boss event. ur lady companion will have to wear some other pieces of non classic Chanel.

There are actually alot of rules associated in using these bags, and even watches that ignorant fools won't know.

westendgirl
09-07-2012, 01:32 PM
u haven't seen the girls staying in 1rm or 2rm flat, taking chanel up lifts with pee in it. someone should tell them that leather absorb the smell in the environment, and the bag now stinks of pee. :D

Taking the chauffeurs part a bit further, the only reason why they have to wear a branded bag its because its a business function, after the business function they lock that hermes away anyway, and go back to using their indi handbags.

Is also v sia suay to launch a bvlgari handbag and the local tai tais turn up in chanel. Bvlgari is awarded Righteous among the Nations. Chanel is a nazi spy. These 2 items don't even mix in high class fashion functions. A lower range LV bag is fine in these function because Bvlgari and LV are from related families. And who is to blame when their hubby don't get the biz deals they long for after these functions? These lazy and ignorant tai tais of course :p:D

If its a BMW/Hugo Boss event, please use Chanel classic. But if its a mclaren/hugo boss event. ur lady companion will have to wear some other pieces of non classic Chanel.

There are actually alot of rules associated in using these bags, and even watches that ignorant fools won't know.

appreciate this post. good knowledge of bags & rebuttal, bro Apocalypse :D

RealEstateGuy
09-07-2012, 01:43 PM

LV and GUCCI are like BMW, MBZ and Porsche. The same reason you bought a 911 Porsche Braddah.

Greatking
10-07-2012, 02:14 AM
To us, it's just another bag.

To women, its not what makes a bag, its what's inside that matters.

"Status of Elegance"
"My boy bought it for me"
"I have it too"
"bags doesn't make us sad that the boys"
"I have and you don't have. You listen to me"

So, these factors why bags are so important to them. Its a symbol

westendgirl
10-07-2012, 04:26 PM
To us, it's just another bag.

To women, its not what makes a bag, its what's inside that matters.

"Status of Elegance"
"My boy bought it for me"
"I have it too"
"bags doesn't make us sad that the boys"
"I have and you don't have. You listen to me"

So, these factors why bags are so important to them. Its a symbol

not a bad analysis of the women pysche. but i guess we are more complicated than that. :D

Ladyrain
10-07-2012, 05:29 PM
not a bad analysis of the women pysche. but i guess we are more complicated than that. :D

Exact sentiments. :cool:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-07-2012, 05:42 PM
LV and GUCCI are like BMW, MBZ and Porsche. The same reason you bought a 911 Porsche Braddah.

Braddah, the only reason why one bought a Porsche is cos There is No Substitute ;)

The same reason why one sold his Porsche is cos his wife or girlfriend Spending With No Altitude :D

Apocalypse
10-07-2012, 06:19 PM

Girls are doing what economists call "signaling." The concept behind signaling is simple. In just about any market, a person or product may use a specific feature or attribute to signal to a potential buyer or seller something about themselves or the product that they believe will help aid the buyer/seller in determining the relative quality or nature of what is being transacted.

Silicon Valley companies who raise massive amounts of Venture Capital, but don't really need it are also engaging in a form of signaling. These companies are essentially saying to the market, "see, people are willing to give us a lot more money than you, even though we don't really need it. So, don't even bother contemplating getting into this market or building a competing product."

In the case of expensive shoes and handbags for women, these things are just another form of a signal. Carrying an expensive handbag or wearing the distinctive Christian Louboutin red bottom shoes could be sending any combination or all of the following messages (not exhaustive):

•"I'm an extremely successful, independent, professional woman and any man or woman that approaches me should recognize my success, take me seriously, and treat me appropriately." A materialistic form of, "I am woman, hear me roar!"

•"If you think you want to date me, you should know that this is the standard of living I expect you to provide."

•"I am as well kept personally as the shoes and bag I carry." The men's version is a flashy sports car. Shorthand for: I have good genes, you should want to breed with me, if u can afford me.

Ladyrain
10-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Girls are doing what economists call "signaling." The concept behind signaling is simple. In just about any market, a person or product may use a specific feature or attribute to signal to a potential buyer or seller something about themselves or the product that they believe will help aid the buyer/seller in determining the relative quality or nature of what is being transacted.

Silicon Valley companies who raise massive amounts of Venture Capital, but don't really need it are also engaging in a form of signaling. These companies are essentially saying to the market, "see, people are willing to give us a lot more money than you, even though we don't really need it. So, don't even bother contemplating getting into this market or building a competing product."

In the case of expensive shoes and handbags for women, these things are just another form of a signal. Carrying an expensive handbag or wearing the distinctive Christian Louboutin red bottom shoes could be sending any
combination or all of the following messages (not exhaustive):
•"I'm an extremely successful, independent, professional woman and any man or woman that approaches me should recognize my success, take me seriously, and treat me appropriately." A materialistic form of, "I am woman, hear me roar!"

•"If you think you want to date me, you should know that this is the standard of living I expect you to provide."

•"I am as well kept personally as the shoes and bag I carry." The men's version is a flashy sports car. Shorthand for: I have good genes, you should want to breed with me, if u can afford me.

Wow! Exactly how many women have you dated to have such sense of understandings of women? Well said. :) for the first time, I Actually like what you wrote! :p

westendgirl
10-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Exact sentiments. :cool:

great women think alike :D

In the case of expensive shoes and handbags for women, these things are just another form of a signal. Carrying an expensive handbag or wearing the distinctive Christian Louboutin red bottom shoes could be sending any combination or all of the following messages (not exhaustive):

it seems like there is a lot guys here who can read women's psyche like a book. too bad i have little success meeting one in real life. bro, since u r so expert in reading signal, how do u read a woman who carry branded bag but not the latest model, huh? i asked in a friendly manner, please don't zap me. :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Don't mind....Just trying to rub it in (me not an expert like my good Bro Apocalypse) :D

great women

IMHO, it takes more than just material to be labelled as: A Great Woman. Some are great cos they are women of substance whilst some are great cos they have great men behind them with great wallets :D

how do u read a woman who carry branded bag but not the latest model, huh? i asked in a friendly manner, please don't zap me.

I think this woman cried over the lastest season bag, until the day she saw someone with no arms or she was lamenting for the fact, that she could not afford to buy the lastest cosmetics to decorate her eyelashes, until the day she saw someone who had lost both of her eyes or perhaps she cried for a pair of shoes, until the day she saw someone with no legs....Or maybe the truth is, she realized that being happy and contented with what she have and her own life is more beautiful than the finest bags, shoes and diamonds :D

However (unfortunately), to some materialistic and trend-chasers, she is simply: OUT!

Please don't throw used panties at me. I just speaking the truth :(

Apocalypse
10-07-2012, 08:40 PM
IMHO, it takes more than just material to be labelled as: A Great Woman. Some are great cos they are women of substance whilst some are great cos they have great men behind them with great wallets :D

Great woman are those woman that can stand up after the Great Khan visited her. To that aspect, I think she qualifies :p:eek::D

She wants Ghenis Khan's wallet, Khan will say to her "Come and Khan, will give to you everything that khan have"

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Great woman are those woman that can stand up after the Great Khan visited her. To that aspect, I think she qualifies :p:eek::D

The Great Genghis Khan

Apocalypse
10-07-2012, 09:01 PM

it seems like there is a lot guys here who can read women's psyche like a book. too bad i have little success meeting one in real life. bro, since u r so expert in reading signal, how do u read a woman who carry branded bag but not the latest model, huh? i asked in a friendly manner, please don't zap me. :p

lol. u r asking a very abstract question

Lets start with
Which kind of girl are you?

•Patricians: These wealthy consumers pay a premium for inconspicuously branded goods, such as Bottega Veneta bags which do not have external logos, since they do not have a need for status. Rather, they use subtle signals of luxury that only other patricians would recognize and only associate with others in their elite group.

•Parvenus: While also affluent, parvenus do not have the “cultural capital” to be able to distinguish the subtle details of an Hermes bag, for instance, preferring instead to rely on the more conspicuous logos of Louis Vuitton markings which are associated with luxury. They desire status and use “loud” luxury goods to distinguish themselves from the masses while associating themselves with patricians and other parvenus.

•Poseurs: Derived from the French word meaning ‘those who pretends to be what (s)he is not’, this group refers to non-affluent consumers who crave the status luxury goods provide. However, since they cannot afford them, they purchase counterfeit products to emulate the wealthy and to dissociate themselves from those who are not.

•Proletarians: This last group is comprised of less affluent consumers who do “not concern themselves with signaling by using status goods. They seek neither to associate with the upper crust or dissociate themselves from others of similarly humble means and neither favour nor spurn loud luxury”.

the girl who does not get the latest model is either a Patrician who is not concern with the latest model or a Poseur who haven't get their paycheck or found someone to scam yet.

Ladyrain
10-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Please don't throw used panties at me. I just speaking the truth :(

Hahaha! But there are men paying for used panties! You sure you don't wanna take them? :p

Apocalypse
10-07-2012, 09:49 PM
Hahaha! But there are men paying for used panties! You sure you don't wanna take them? :p

:p Need to sell how many used panties, to exchange for emeriates biz class 21hr flight? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-07-2012, 09:56 PM

Choy! Choy! Choy! :D

大吉利是!大吉利是! :p

Me not into such fetish and don't want these unauspicious bad luck thingy :D

Apocalypse
10-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Ichigo_Kurosaki, like yr branded goods = identity link. i used branded goods and do subscribe to some degree of materialism. :D but i will stop short from being a blind pursuer of the latest model or crunching biscuit to get my dream bag :D

alamak. u asking about yourself ah? but ok la, u already answered yourself. u r not in blind pursuit of luxury mah. :D

Greatking
10-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Choy! Choy! Choy! :D

大吉利是!大吉利是! :p

After she threw to you, pass it to me please. :o

Ladyrain
10-07-2012, 10:29 PM
:p Need to sell how many used panties, to exchange for emeriates biz class 21hr flight?

I don't need to pay for my flights lor. :p

Choy! Choy! Choy!

大吉利是!大吉利是!

hahahaha! you be careful hor, there are threads selling them hor. And got men interested hor. :D

Greatking
10-07-2012, 10:30 PM

In actual fact, most men doesn't give a damn on the model. To men, LV bag is LV bag, no latest, no old. :D

A woman who carry branded bag but not latest model, she's not into materialism. A practical woman. A down to earth one. :D

Ladyrain
10-07-2012, 10:32 PM
After she threw to you, pass it to me please. :o

You see IK! Great king wants it!! :o

Greatking
10-07-2012, 10:36 PM
You see IK! Great king wants it!! :o

So I can sell it... i'm earning my emirate 21hrs biz class ride :D

westendgirl
11-07-2012, 12:02 AM
alamak. u asking about yourself ah? but ok la, u already answered yourself. u r not in blind pursuit of luxury mah.

how to be blind follower with a shallow wallet hahaha....

In actual fact, most men doesn't give a damn on the model. To men, LV bag is LV bag, no latest, no old.

A woman who carry branded bag but not latest model, she's not into materialism. A practical woman. A down to earth one.

tks but no tks. prefer materialism to practical. bags to women are like cars to men. we feel naked without it.

Don't mind....Just trying to rub it in (me not an expert like my good Bro Apocalypse)

IMHO, it takes more than just material to be labelled as: A Great Woman. Some are great cos they are women of substance whilst some are great cos they have great men behind them with great wallets.

bro dt be so serious lah. great as we know what we are; complicated creature that are deep and shallow at the same timel

She wants Ghenis Khan's wallet, Khan will say to her "Come and Khan, will give to you everything that khan have"

ouch! go easy on the salt, bro!

lol. u r asking a very abstract question

Lets start with
Which kind of girl are you?

•Patricians: These wealthy consumers pay a premium for inconspicuously branded goods, such as Bottega Veneta bags which do not have external logos, since they do not have a need for status. Rather, they use subtle signals of luxury that only other patricians would recognize and only associate with others in their elite group.

•Parvenus: While also affluent, parvenus do not have the “cultural capital” to be able to distinguish the subtle details of an Hermes bag, for instance, preferring instead to rely on the more conspicuous logos of Louis Vuitton markings which are associated with luxury. They desire status and use “loud” luxury goods to distinguish themselves from the masses while associating themselves with patricians and other parvenus.

•Poseurs: Derived from the French word meaning ‘those who pretends to be what (s)he is not’, this group refers to non-affluent consumers who crave the status luxury goods provide. However, since they cannot afford them, they purchase counterfeit products to emulate the wealthy and to dissociate themselves from those who are not.

•Proletarians: This last group is comprised of less affluent consumers who do “not concern themselves with signaling by using status goods. They seek neither to associate with the upper crust or dissociate themselves from others of similarly humble means and neither favour nor spurn loud luxury”.

the girl who does not get the latest model is either a Patrician who is not concern with the latest model or a Poseur who haven't get their paycheck or found someone to scam yet.

i am going to print this out and show to the colix who introduced me here. She said SBF fellas are all shallow skirt chaser with brain the size of peanuts. She is damn wrong, man hohohoho....

btw, bro Apocalypse, i am still dissecting your "heavy" posting. your knowledge of bags is very alluring. like ladyrain, i am curious about the source of your knowledge :D

Apocalypse
11-07-2012, 12:40 AM
I am going to print this out and show to the colix who introduced me here. She said SBF fellas are all shallow skirt chaser with brain the size of peanuts. She is damn wrong, man hohohoho....

btw, bro Apocalypse, i am still dissecting your "heavy" posting. your knowledge of bags is very alluring. like ladyrain, i am curious about the source of your knowledge :D

The key of the knowledge is curiousity. The source of the knowledge itself is secondary. It can be a book, an internet article, a conference you attended etc etc.

Let me educate you on the art of war.

You must understand your prey, and know what and how your prey think in order to hunt it.

it is ok to let people think that there are only gruff hokkien ah bengs here. Those will always be wondering why they got no prey, and why prey leave them so fast even if they get any. :p No prey will let you hunt on their own. you need the fog and the distractions in order to catch the prey by surprise.

You will find there are plenty of knowledgeable people lurking around. I am only one of the many. :D I am only a speck of dust in the vastness of time.

Greatking
11-07-2012, 02:17 AM
tks but no tks. prefer materialism to practical. bags to women are like cars to men. we feel naked without it.

And that's what men are looking for!:o

senja88
11-07-2012, 04:15 PM

sister, you are contradicting yourself. one moment U say a bag is a bag, in other, U feel naked without your bag. but then, women r complicated, arent they? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-07-2012, 05:21 PM
sister, you are contradicting yourself. one moment U say a bag is a bag, in other, U feel naked without your bag. but then, women r complicated, arent they?

Cannot blame them.

Fickleness thy name WOMAN! mah :D

Many hubbies will tell you that their cais are May flowers when they are girlfriends BUT the sky changes when they are wives. :p Woman always says one thing, then does another thing that's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT cos they are ruled by their EMOTIONS. :D No choice la, without women also very tough for us every morning, nights and in between lunch hours, Just bear with them, we'll get used to them "somehow" and all will be forgotten temporarily once they are naked without their silly bags :D

Apocalypse
11-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Cannot blame them.

Fickleness thy name WOMAN! mah

Many hubbies will tell you that their cais are May flowers when they are girlfriends BUT the sky changes when they are wives. :p Woman always says one thing, then does another thing that's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT cos they are ruled by their EMOTIONS. :D No choice la, without women also very tough for us every morning, nights and in between lunch hours, Just bear with them, we'll get used to them "somehow" and all will be forgotten temporarily once they are naked without their silly bags

Ah! That's the moment when shallow meets depth. :p

imax88
11-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Ah! That's the moment when shallow meets depth. :p

bro Apocalypse, u r chim! i lost U here. i like your long winded post better.

Apocalypse
11-07-2012, 06:01 PM
bro Apocalypse, u r chim! i lost U here. i like your long winded post better.

Anything between 4 to 9 inches is considered shallow if used to measure the depth of the ocean, still deep enuff to get the job done.

Venus2012
11-07-2012, 10:24 PM
not all gals wan branded bags or carry them.... it all depends on what they want :)

miniboy
12-07-2012, 12:46 AM
bro, the same thing women dun understand why we so engrossed with big @.@ (titties)..... they are just bodily fats .....

:D

:p

best reply i seen today :D

maxsee
12-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Seriously i dun see anything wrong with women carrying branded bags as long as it is not us guys paying for it la...:D:D:D

senja88
12-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Seriously i dun see anything wrong with women carrying branded bags as long as it is not us guys paying for it la...:D:D:D

i am worried if that woman is my wife and she is not working. hahahaha....

my stand is always branded bag only for women who had gone through thick and thin with me like my wife and sisters. some of you say branded bags to women are like identity or some shits like that; i agreed. i really feel 'shiok' when my women friends compliment "your hub/bro really generous/good/nice hor..."

yup, that's me-lah. shallow and materialistic :D

outlast
16-07-2012, 03:37 AM
Got a few handbags to let go. LV, POLO RALPH, GUCCI etc. Use once only and super mint condition. PM me for details.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
16-07-2012, 10:55 AM
i am worried if that woman is my wife and she is not working. hahahaha....

Not working nor contributing to the family financial well-being, then she can only expect (not amounting to result) branded bags during wedding anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, bonus, stock options or strike 4D/TOTO :D

my stand is always branded bag only for women who had gone through thick and thin with me like my wife and sisters. some of you say branded bags to women are like identity or some shits like that; i agreed. i really feel 'shiok' when my women friends compliment "your hub/bro really generous/good/nice hor..."

Of cos, I agreed
Buying for sister is of cos okay cos that's what a brother ought to do.
Once married, the only identity a wife carries around is: Her Hubby - Not any lifeless bags :D
For all others, want branded bags, can, go H9X9 1st or help the firm to close a big deal then we talk about rewards ;)
For those girls who feels that branded bags are Prove of Love, then please go hump the brand's shop column :p

senja88
17-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Not working nor contributing to the family financial well-being, then she can only expect (not amounting to result) branded bags during wedding anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, bonus, stock options or strike 4D/TOTO

Of cos, I agreed
Buying for sister is of cos okay cos that's what a brother ought to do.
[B]Once married, the only identity a wife carries around is: Her Hubby - Not any lifeless bags /B]
For all others, want branded bags, can, go H9X9 1st or help the firm to close a big deal then we talk about rewards
For those girls who feels that branded bags are Prove of Love, then please go hump the brand's shop column

brother Ichigo
wife never ask for branded bag although i offered. she would prefer me to spend more time at home. she has the same tot as you. hub=identity, not bags. but i can understand the allure of these branded bags and hence, like what you said, the big taukehs out there can use it a motivator to their staff, juz like a rolex watch for long service male staff. :D

plainjane25
21-07-2012, 02:34 AM
i am an avid lover of handbags too.. is an identity and somehow somewhere it will boost ego la.. branded mar :o

WIBlack
21-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Yesterday, I walked into a cafe with a friend. Me being an ordinary woman who never own a LV, Prada or high end branded bags, carried a bargained down snake leather bag cost not more than 400 bucks. The xmms next to my table bitched about my bag and discussed that they ordered one of different colour at 1.7k each and they were carrying Chanel leather bags.

These days young kids seem to be loaded. From parents? Or are they working FL? I can't seem not to frown on some slutty dressed PRC carrying high class branded bags too! Guess their earnings are more then us local office ladies. Glad I am not one who are dying to owe such bags although I would like a nice wallet.

My almost unfaithful husband should be grateful I bought all my discounted bags with my own miserable pay when he easily paid a bitch $50/session for handjob!

imax88
23-07-2012, 12:35 PM
My almost unfaithful husband should be grateful I bought all my discounted bags with my own miserable pay when he easily paid a bitch $50/session for handjob!

Sorry sister WIBlack to nit pick on you. 2 comments

1. Is there such thing as "almost faithful" hub? What did he do? i am curious. :D

2. HJ at MP: at least the hand job is real. the one you should be fuming mad is the piano massage. that one is a real scam.

back to the topic of the thread, why not channel your energy to ask hub to get a real branded bag for u in exchange for some hj and bj?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Yesterday, I walked into a cafe with a friend. Me being an ordinary woman who never own a LV, Prada or high end branded bags, carried a bargained down snake leather bag cost not more than 400 bucks. The xmms next to my table bitched about my bag and discussed that they ordered one of different colour at 1.7k each and they were carrying Chanel leather bags.

My respect :D

There goes the wisdom saying: Mature ginger roots is potent and spicy (俗语说姜还是老的辣) :D

老 = 利索, 成熟, 经验丰富 ;)

WIBlack
23-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Sorry sister WIBlack to nit pick on you. 2 comments

1. Is there such thing as "almost faithful" hub? What did he do? i am curious. :D

2. HJ at MP: at least the hand job is real. the one you should be fuming mad is the piano massage. that one is a real scam.

back to the topic of the thread, why not channel your energy to ask hub to get a real branded bag for u in exchange for some hj and bj?

Honestly bro, I am still kidding myself. He was unfaithful. I thought I wrote "almost unfaithful" and not "almost faithful"... Hmm...

He went to fetch her here and there outside MP and in MP, with handjob but cannot perform with me due to tireness. Some forum bro stated her massage was so-so only. Anyway, just let it be an history as she was unable to get a job here yet.

I am not so keen in those branded bags (a few Ks ones). I rather get something speacial looking and yet only cost a few grands. Rather try support myself than asking him for this and that though. I just want to write down my observations as a 'mature' but non previledged woman.

WIBlack
23-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Bro, no matter what, old ginger cannot fight with SYTs. They have looks, figures but our figures are somewhere meatier after childbirth. Its a challenge to try look like them if we can find time to exercise and push ourselves to look better. :p

My respect :D

There goes the wisdom saying: Mature ginger roots is potent and spicy (俗语说姜还是老的辣) :D

老 = 利索, 成熟, 经验丰富 ;)

sammyboyforums
23-07-2012, 11:39 PM
i also like to buy hand bags.. no money, bo bian go my chee cheong kai buy lor ~ :(

You can sell your chee by for handbags too...:D:D

imax88
27-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Bro, no matter what, old ginger cannot fight with SYTs. They have looks, figures but our figures are somewhere meatier after childbirth. Its a challenge to try look like them if we can find time to exercise and push ourselves to look better. :p

should search under "milf" and u will find a lot of bro looking for one. no need to fight in a niche you dont have a competitive advantage. find a niche u r comfortable with and play to your strength. in no time your hub will come back to u. for speaking out loud, i find u have courage and a lot of character to come here. maybe thats your strength and use it to learn new skill and have a new wardrobe/social circle. packaging helps cos we males are visual creatures.

synyster
27-07-2012, 10:22 AM

i'd sell my body and soul for watches! but nobody wanna buy. :( hahaha

devan69
27-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Bt for mi i prefer old ginger then those syt , totally a turn off for mi sepecially prc gsls , can never turn mi on . I still prefer local milf tat really give mi different feelins and being love .

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Bro, no matter what, old ginger cannot fight with SYTs. They have looks, figures but our figures are somewhere meatier after childbirth.

This is a + point that SYTs lack - Responsive Nipples :D

Its a challenge to try look like them if we can find time to exercise and push ourselves to look better.

Being slim isn’t just the price women pay for fashion and social acceptance. Being slim and keeping in shape is women's sacred duty worship by men :D

It's also a respect for the relationship, protection against men from going astray (or redirect them back to right path) and love for one's health to ward off health risks, including stomach flab, high blood pressure and high cholesterol that can lead to cardiovascular disease and diabetes astray. :D

Say No to Fats: No Fats Please, We Are Women! We Love Our Man! Our Boobs Are Not The Tummy ;)

WIBlack
30-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Thanks bro. Let's not make this thread into a MILF thread. It's suppose to be the nags about branded bags which women love. Why didn't anyone talk about shoes? We love shoes too, especially Jimmy Choo's, which will be good with a nice price tag provided the ladies can bare to wear high-er heels.

Never courageous. Only to come back to the source where all trouble began for me, to learn more and see from guys' prospective visions about my matters. I am ever so grateful to all good and positive contributions by our bros and sis here. There are nice pple here, not all are just horny.

Let's get on to the topic of branded bags then. :)

should search under "milf" and u will find a lot of bro looking for one. no need to fight in a niche you dont have a competitive advantage. find a niche u r comfortable with and play to your strength. in no time your hub will come back to u. for speaking out loud, i find u have courage and a lot of character to come here. maybe thats your strength and use it to learn new skill and have a new wardrobe/social circle. packaging helps cos we males are visual creatures.

WIBlack
30-07-2012, 06:37 PM
This is a + point that SYTs lack - Responsive Nipples :D

Say No to Fats: No Fats Please, We Are Women! We Love Our Man! Our Boobs Are Not The Tummy ;)

Bro, quite right with your opening sentence.

Fat? Everyone has fat, I lost more than 12Kgs over two years, the more I lose, the more he visit those bloody women (pardon my language, hope I am not offending anyone here). Anyway, we have to keep in shape, to feel good and confident, that one big ball to push it up right and distribute equally to the two breasts (difficult in reality). But at least once tummy flattened, breasts will look more prominent.

Most important, stay healthy, happy and sane.

Botakhead
09-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Bro, quite right with your opening sentence.

Fat? Everyone has fat, I lost more than 12Kgs over two years, the more I lose, the more he visit those bloody women (pardon my language, hope I am not offending anyone here). Anyway, we have to keep in shape, to feel good and confident, that one big ball to push it up right and distribute equally to the two breasts (difficult in reality). But at least once tummy flattened, breasts will look more prominent.

Most important, stay healthy, happy and sane.

You are on the way to more self confidence, keep up your good spirits.:D

Cuntworth
09-08-2012, 11:41 PM
i'd sell my body and soul for watches! but nobody wanna buy. :( hahaha

I sell my sperm for $$ but no pple want to buy:D:D

Azitho
10-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Being slim isn’t just the price women pay for fashion and social acceptance. Being slim and keeping in shape is women's sacred duty worship by men :D

It's also a respect for the relationship, protection against men from going astray (or redirect them back to right path) and love for one's health to ward off health risks, including stomach flab, high blood pressure and high cholesterol that can lead to cardiovascular disease and diabetes astray. :D

Not everyone likes slim women. I prefer my babes to be a bit bakchai type as I find those slim girls mostly have airport chests. Also get bruises easily banging skeletons.