PDA

View Full Version : How do you tell a female friend she's being used for sex?

looking4Rin
07-05-2012, 04:18 AM
The bf is a whiny guy ..
always threaten with breakup, says he's depressed, says she is making her depressed ..

every meetups, drinks, meals go dutch and sometimes don't have cash ..

he can Sat quarrel, Sun morn declare breakup .. then request the girl come stay over Sun night

like got eye also can see right?

sane
07-05-2012, 06:29 AM
There's nothing u can get in her ears when a woman is blindly in love.

alan0338
07-05-2012, 11:09 AM
wats so difficult about telling her??? :confused: just open ur mouth or write on a piece of paper la... or use sms .. :D

if after telling wat u feel and she still willing to let others use, then u lan lan stand aside and watch show la... :p:p

devilhasfallen
07-05-2012, 11:34 AM
You can indirectly 'tell' her. If you tell her directly, she will not listen for sure and think that you are trying to break them up.

sean69
07-05-2012, 12:07 PM
reminds me of a thread "I know he is not serious towards me .. "

TS,

I think she knows she is being used for sex.. at this stage, she is just clinging on blindly with the hope that the guy will fall in love with her..

whatever you say will not be taken in by her, in fact, there is a strong likelihood that she will think you are trying to sow discord and you will lose a friend..

let it be.. being my usual crude self, there is no difference being poked 1 time and being poked 10 times..

no one can help her... self-awareness or self-enlightenment is very powerful and once she herself realised what kind of situation she is in, she will have a clean break with that guy...

then she will realised that you are still there for her and who knows, she may fall in love with u... provided u dun mind her being poked 100 times .. :D

sammyboyfor
07-05-2012, 12:19 PM
All girls are used for sex. That's what they're put in this earth for.

badboy123
07-05-2012, 03:51 PM
all girls are used for sex. That's what they're put in this earth for.

nice!!! :d

badboy123
07-05-2012, 03:51 PM
The bf is a whiny guy ..
always threaten with breakup, says he's depressed, says she is making her depressed ..

he can Sat quarrel, Sun morn declare breakup .. then request the girl come stay over Sun night

HAHA. this person sounds like me....

sane
07-05-2012, 03:52 PM
All girls are used for sex. That's what they're put in this earth for.

Not the same for guys too? It takes 2 to tango.

S.B.Y.1
07-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Just intro her to Pak and Pak will smitten her) :D

CockRock
07-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Alamak, no difficult deh. Plain vanilla, ice-karlim direct in her face tell her that her body, soul and pussy are used by a swine soaked in porky juice lah.

Jokes aside, no offence hor but such things if the gal is close to you, take a direct approach and knock some sense into her unless you have other motives for such an agenda. Cheers.

playboybunny
08-05-2012, 07:19 PM
There's nothing u can get in her ears when a woman is blindly in love.

you're absolutely right..

Mr_don_juan
08-05-2012, 10:45 PM
The bf is a whiny guy ..

Depends if the guy is good in bed.. if he good no matter what you say also no use.. cos girls love sex and that is fact.. they just hide it cos not to label as sluts.. ;)

Another thing... that's bad boys are addictive.. even though he treat her badly.. she still love him.. so is none of your business to chap into other people things..

waiwaiz
08-05-2012, 11:09 PM

don k k la..........arent u thinking of same thing..if not y u bother abt her R/S. :eek:

goodpartner
09-05-2012, 12:48 AM
The bf is a whiny guy ..
:

don k k la..........arent u thinking of same thing..if not y u bother abt her R/S. :eek:

LoL...
I have the same question for TS too; on why he is concern at all?
Jealous of her bf? :rolleyes:

I bet TS must be thinking that she need not "suffer" all those "whiny" things her bf does to her, IF only she is being used by him (TS) for sex. :D

You may be surprise that being treated that way may be some kind of fetish for the girl - some people just enjoy such emotional roller coaster rides in r/s. That's why we have people who enjoys BSDM.

tittyfoo
10-05-2012, 02:08 AM
TS want the same thing but cannot get?

jasdude
11-05-2012, 04:07 AM
TS! It takes two hands to clap! Two to tango to the tempo.

Likeucare
11-05-2012, 02:02 PM
very easy. just be frank. use knife point talk haha.

say at least prostitue get paid. u get what ? u still have to pay his expenses , go his house, pay for yr own f*king transport. are u hell of a shit loose head. and if it still doesnt work. say he is probably screwing many girls out there better pray u dun get aids. or hiv. stop wasting yr time on this loser. and hes not even that good looking in the hell first place haha..

and if u really despo for good sex i am sure many good looking guys and those who want to stay serious in a relationship can be found

dun think abt the heart . think abt yr money going into his expenses. and he getting free sex. at least FL or whatever prostitute get paid. U get what?? stds or hiv? ir really so rich and so much time I am sure with yr MONEY and yr TIME u can find nicer guys to accompany u =p

meisha
11-05-2012, 05:53 PM
The bf is a whiny guy ..

obviously she is being used. she like it is her life, why do you whine on her behalf? talk to her if you are friend.

Rated-R
11-05-2012, 09:28 PM
TS can only TRY to talk to her. But know this: she has a sound-buffer in her ears and in my brains. This buffer is made up of visual image of the guy and audio voice of him and the sensation she gets when she has sex with him. So...it's gonna tough to get through to her. Unless TS makes her drunk one night..then bang her. Then perhaps she will wake up. ;)

Good luck!

dantes inferno
11-05-2012, 09:38 PM
tell it to her but make it factual yet make sure she knows you're simply concerned about her as a friend. everything else is up to her. face it, you can't really do much about a situation like this.

wally888
11-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Maybe TS u oso have sex with her.........then she'll understand the meaning of "being used for sex" :D

LadyAngeline
13-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Just be upfront with her if she is your very good friend.

Apocalypse
13-05-2012, 10:49 PM
The bf is a whiny guy ..

the only way she will listen to you, is if you are fucking her. Better you fuck her and protect/respect her, then someone else fuck her and abuse her. you see liao also heart pain.

You try first, if you fail, you intro me, I'll respect and protect her. :p