PDA

View Full Version : Mandarin speaking $40 Thai

Pistone
30-12-2004, 05:57 PM
hi all bros...

i went down to GL yesterday.. started walking about L6 onwards.. didnt want to go to my fav. haunt Hse 66 direct... unless i cant find any other interesting potential fucks...

i walked for awhile.. chatted with a few PRC FLs, and made my way past L8. as i was turning back, an OKT called me in to look at his girls, i dont remember what Lorong it was.. but i saw hse 19 (maybe some bros can help fill me in with what lorong it was, maybe 12... not sure)

anyway, this house had a lot of girls in the fishtank that afternoon. Saw 68, OKT say just come one.. not yet open... haha like i believe.. then i saw 18, wah lao eh, damn fair.. wearing a slit gown, the boobs like falling out like that.. but not the hard type of boobs, the soft type just kenna pushed out by the material.. so i opt for her..

went up the stairs with her to the room.... watching her slender thighs showing through the slit.. put my hand in.. to feel her skin.. wah shoik ah.. tight tight one. young skin. hahaa

then she turn and ask me... 'zhou gong ar?' i responded 'gang fang gong.' then it dawned on me.. the thai girl was speaking perfect mandarin to me.. i was pondering all the way till we got to her room... i asked her where she was from.. she said 'tai guo'.. i asked how come she can speak mandarin so well.. i have come across a few thais who can speak cantonese or hokkien.. but this girl.. can carry a conversation in mandarin.. i was impressed...

her looks, dont look like traditional thai.. damn fair, face round.. long hair... quite chio looking... but i have seen better $40.

figure is solid bros... her waist is damn small, i asked her when i was pounding her doggy style and she said it was 23. with my hands on her waist, i could almost touch my fingers together.. damn shoik..

boobs, firm and fair, at least a natural large B or maybe a small C. nipples light, pale brown colour... lightly shaven pussy... after a SOP shower, no bbbj sian a bit.. then proceed to the bed.. she asked me to lie down, i told her no.. i wanted her to lie down.. she kept saying no.. and i pestered until she gave in...

straight away attacked her nice rack... sucked and licked her nipples and took them into my mum and pressure sucked them... quite tasty... with my hands i was rubbing and stroking down her firm thighs... enjoying the tightness of her young skin... got her moaning a bit by now..

snaked my hand between her legs and got met with a vice thigh grip. what to expect from thai $40. although i have kenna the occassional 'liberal' ones who allow u to have a 'fingerful' of fun. but i was not giving up without a fight... snaked a bit harder and broke her vice grip, and started playing with her clit....

she said 'hen yang' very itchy.. i gave her a wink... and said the itch is just starting.... i stroked my finger up and down her pussy lips... she applied KY already in the shower... so i couldnt tell if she was naturally wet at that moment... increased to 2 finger stroking... and surprised her with a quick 'test' jab inside her hole.. wah immediately twist her ass.. say cannot put inside... okay loh.... so i concentrate on her clit.... wanna make her eat her words...

after a few solid rubs on her now swollen clit.. she start to do the vice clamp grip with her thighs to get me to stop rubbing her clit.. i was unrelentless.. until she cannot take it liao.. started moaning out loud.. and panting... started to tempt me by saying she wants to 'ice-cream' me...
i ice-cream u now... i ice-cream u now... arrrh... arr....iceeeee-creammmm..'

i dick was now rock hard, cos i achieved the reaction i wanted... her face was flush now.. so i did the gentlemanly thing and let her go... she gave me a grin.. and capped me.. she gave me a SOP bj.. and she oblidged when i asked her to lick my dick head...

told her i liked it doggy style.. so she obiedently turned and faced her ass at me... i started to fondle and grab that small ass.. not flat.. but cos of her small waist and narrow hips.. seems to push what ever flesh she has there together.. so quite a nice handful to squeeze and kneed...

she kept grabbing between her legs.. trying to direct my dick into her pussy... a WL trick... i was not falling for it... kept my dick at a distance.. she turned back to look and possibly scold me... hahaah wrong move..
i used that split second to ram my hard dick forcefully into her pussy... i love that...

that hard ram caught her by surprise..and she let out a groan... she put her head down.. and i started shallow fucking her.. i am not as lucky as some 'long' brudders out there.. i'm only a modest 5 plus inches.. so i dont like to do fuck with long strokes.. i prefer to bury what meat i have as deep as i can in the pussy... and do fast, sharp jabs... maintaining the pressure on her clit with my groin.. and grinding into the pussy...

i pryed her ass checks open and jammed my groin between them.. to get even deeper into her pussy... gripped her waist in my own vice grip.. and jabbed her pussy silly.... i incorporated my pussy grinding technique after a series of fast jabs to pace myself..

she was moaning and tossing her log hair, left over her head.. and then right over her head.. looked like she was enjoying it too... jab.. jab.. jab....
paused awhile.. to catch my breathe.. and placed my thumb at the entrance to her asshole.. 'ni xi huan wan zhe li mah?' i asked her.. asking her if she liked the play the back door... she said she didnt... hiazz.. well u cant blame me for asking.. ahaha u never know rite...

pulled out and got her to missionary... positioned her to hold her legs over to her shoulders so her pussy is fully exposed to me... let her put me in now.. cannot siam already haha.. she can see me directly mah..

pumped her hard and fast... wanting to climax liao.. damn the KY... in doggy.. cant realli feel the effects.. but now in missionary.. the KY realli made her pussy so loose feeling.. no suction and grip.. i was like fucking air... the only sensation was from the in and out motion..

didnt think anymore.. just banged her hard until i was shoik and then erupted inside her... kept my slimy dick inside her until i went limp... then pulled out and cleaned off..

showered myself.. and got a peck on the cheek before leaving..
noticed her room was much larger than others.. maybe it was the house style.. had an attached bathroom.. not a shower cubicle.. could have accomodated 2 or 3 single beds.. she had 2 large cloth posters of ayumi hamasaki on her wall.

overall a not too bad SOP $40 fuck.. nothing to shout about..
if bros are into a pretty face, communication and SOP service dont mind try her out...

her ratings are as below

Face 7/10 fairness of skin and no pimples plus nice features, not typical
thai

Body 7.5/10 boobs nice handful, firm.. waist damn slim.. as got meat..
skin smooth.. if got pick nipples give 8 liao

Frenching Nil

Fingering Nil onli allow a bit of superficial clit and pussy lip massage

BJ 5.2/10 with CAP already start from 6 and below.. give 5 cos
nothing to shout about.. no special twist head motion
or anything... just SOP

AR NIL

FJ 6.5/10 put KY pussy loose liao.. not much friction.. only did her in
2 sexpositions so cant give her a high grade..

Attitude 7.8/10 scores higher cos she had a smile on.. and cos we can
communicate.. helped make it feel less commercial..

RTF not likely.. but who knows rite..

cheers.. hope brudders enjoy the FR

Oxbridge
30-12-2004, 06:13 PM
ahhhh always enjoyed your FR, what about the L6H72G5 you recommended? Thinking of going tonite, u sure she is what u said? ;)

Pistone
30-12-2004, 06:27 PM
ahhhh always enjoyed your FR, what about the L6H72G5 you recommended? Thinking of going tonite, u sure she is what u said? ;)

she was G9... her name was nik.. another samster wrote a FR after me..
she is alrite.. but she doesnt allow bbbj and licking of nips..

but accomodating in FJ.. and cos she is damn small sized.. big bros like myself.. can just swing her left and rite..
but i've not RTF her yet.. discovered G7 from Hse 66..
wins hands down..

flattered u enjoy my FRs.. hahah
'Takes a bow'

cheers

Pistone
30-12-2004, 06:41 PM

i bonked her about 2 months back.. hope she is still there.. popped my head in hse 72 a couple of times.. but did not see her in the fish tank. hope her business has been good..

u going tonite?

cheers awaiting ur FR

chessepie
31-12-2004, 01:24 AM
Can any senior samsters enlighten me on what is a KY as mention in the FR? Thank you!!

bhoven
31-12-2004, 01:35 AM
Can any senior samsters enlighten me on what is a KY as mention in the FR? Thank you!!

This a lubricant used for the vagina...(sigh )

Pistone
31-12-2004, 10:53 AM

bro.. it can be purchased even in 7-11... u might wanna buy a tube and try it out.. haha can be used for masturbation too... keeps the cock sensitive..

bhoven
31-12-2004, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE=Pistone]hi all bros...

then she turn and ask me... 'zhou gong ar?' i responded 'gang fang gong.' then it dawned on me.. the thai girl was speaking perfect mandarin to me.. i was pondering all the way till we got to her room... i asked her where she was from.. she said 'tai guo'.. i asked how come she can speak mandarin so well.. i have come across a few thais who can speak cantonese or hokkien.. but this girl.. can carry a conversation in mandarin.. i was impressed...QUOTE}

FWIW, another gurl who speaks good manadarin is G21 from L6H70 ( have FR under $40 thread in case u need more details)....

and for those who want to practise their Japanese, try G22 from this same house.

LOL maybe Berlitz should franchise them...bruddrs will be greatly motivated to learn

Pistone
31-12-2004, 11:56 AM
FWIW, another gurl who speaks good manadarin is G21 from L6H70 ( have FR under $40 thread in case u need more details)....

and for those who want to practise their Japanese, try G22 from this same house.

LOL maybe Berlitz should franchise them...bruddrs will be greatly motivated to learn

yup... agree with that... yo bro.. any good girls to recommend?

cheers

cbjuiceyumseng
31-12-2004, 08:06 PM
Thai, Chinese or Japanese language all spoken in the fucking rooms = lan jiao whey or #### jiao whey...(cock talk) :D

Orica
01-01-2005, 04:32 PM
L8H43 got few gals speak good chinese. G9 is one of them

akaza24
02-01-2005, 10:38 PM
L8H43 got few gals speak good chinese. G9 is one of them

Agreed on this G9. She look really chio but service wise not that outstanding.

evol 3
02-01-2005, 11:34 PM
if i remember right, L18H18G1 can converse in mandrain.

jdi813
03-01-2005, 01:20 AM
L6 H52 G8 confirm can converse fluently in mandarin ...

Pistone
04-01-2005, 05:39 PM

yo bro.. so which WL or FL did u bonk that nite>?
hope u were throughly sextified... haha

care to share an FR with all the brudders in sammyland?

cheers

Oxbridge
04-01-2005, 10:23 PM
yo bro.. so which WL or FL did u bonk that nite>?
hope u were throughly sextified... haha

care to share an FR with all the brudders in sammyland?

cheers

no chance lah, went there last time OKT say she's not at work :mad: , left only one G12,also look abit like schoolger, but KNN, my fren want, so lanlan let him loh, dun feel like bonking her afterwards... but definetly will return again, u have G9's schedule?

Pistone
05-01-2005, 09:22 AM
no chance lah, went there last time OKT say she's not at work :mad: , left only one G12,also look abit like schoolger, but KNN, my fren want, so lanlan let him loh, dun feel like bonking her afterwards... but definetly will return again, u have G9's schedule?

no lah... i not THAT regular... and i have migrated to Hse 66 since..

now determined to draw up the confidence to try street walkers.. they have an attractive mysterious aura about them.. haha

cheers bro... hope u get her soon..

toothbrush
05-01-2005, 09:21 PM
LOr 8 hse 19 G7 can speak quite fluent chinese too

Pistone
06-01-2005, 12:06 PM

re-inserted my G9 FR into my signature for u to refresh a bit.. before u 'ravage' her bro... wish u luck in getting her soon..

cheers

can try earlier in the day lah.. should have more chance..
or if not.. just wait awhile and pray the bro with her working dont extend session,.. haha

Oxbridge
07-01-2005, 09:43 PM
re-inserted my G9 FR into my signature for u to refresh a bit.. before u 'ravage' her bro... wish u luck in getting her soon..

cheers

can try earlier in the day lah.. should have more chance..
or if not.. just wait awhile and pray the bro with her working dont extend session,.. haha

Haha... will bonk her next time soon.

Pistone
10-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Haha... will bonk her next time soon.

how did it go bro?

collin_23
19-01-2005, 01:22 PM
H54G8 speaks some chinese but service wise not recommended.

H70G21 speaks perfect chinese but SOP service.

thaigers
19-01-2005, 02:15 PM
H70G21 speaks perfect chinese but SOP service.

G18 in this same house also speak mandarin quite well. Good massage and handjob. U can read her FR in hse 70 thread.

taicheong
19-01-2005, 02:33 PM
will try her today... :D

taicheong
19-01-2005, 02:36 PM
will try her today..... :D

incainca
19-01-2005, 03:56 PM
L6 H72 G11 = speak Mandarin

L18 H42 G01 = speak English = lick raw = hot sex

collin_23
25-04-2005, 11:28 AM
H72 G7 speaks mandarin.

H20 G10 speaks mandarin.

Cheers

euks
25-04-2005, 04:05 PM
l8 h66A g6 speaks perfect chinese too. And she looks really young and have a very smooth and sparse pussy hair. My favourite. always makes me feel like bonking a secondary school student. Woohoo

peterfish
25-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Like that also can? You considered not a newbie, you know. Must ask something like that: Does anyone know what KY stands for? We have been using that term for so long but what does it stands for? Anyone care to enlighten me? Kum Seah.

zunbo
25-04-2005, 08:56 PM
What abt WH10G6..... Her Mandrain.... NOT Bad... service... Never try yet... only have meal with her before...

Pistone
26-04-2005, 10:45 AM
What abt WH10G6..... Her Mandrain.... NOT Bad... service... Never try yet... only have meal with her before...

actually, after i posted the 1st post FR, i have encountered several other thai chicks who can speak fluent mandarin... guess the living conditions in thailand getting worse.... cos better educated thai chicks coming to work here...

not that i'm complaining of course.. hahaha
the more the merrier i say

cheers

medio8audio
30-04-2005, 12:24 AM
A number of girls in L6H70 can speak mandarin and maybe it was started by the ex-girl 28 or 38 then ex-G5,and then a few more down the road..
WH54G16 can speak very good mandarin too

krime8
30-04-2005, 07:52 AM
A number of girls in L6H70 can speak mandarin and maybe it was started by the ex-girl 28 or 38 then ex-G5,and then a few more down the road..
WH54G16 can speak very good mandarin too

yup, i particularly like L6H70G18. friendly and naughty. gives massage after short time too. :)

collin_23
30-04-2005, 09:42 AM
yes, h70 g18 and g21 speaks chi, gives good massage. :)

Orica
30-04-2005, 11:24 AM
L6 H72 G7 & G11 also speak good chinese.

Druids
01-05-2005, 06:01 PM

same hse G9 speaks better chinese than her ....

akaza24
01-05-2005, 11:21 PM

Her neh neh quite nice, attitude also not bad. Tried her once b4, always call u lau gong ...

Druids
01-05-2005, 11:43 PM
Her neh neh quite nice, attitude also not bad. Tried her once b4, always call u lau gong ...

i think she calls eyerone 'lau gong' .... up her 2nd time ... practically rape me ... but feels gd ..veri long no meeting commando liao

ABCinSG
06-05-2005, 02:57 PM
From my experience, almost all the girls in h10 speak chinese (not so good for me since my chinese is atrocious). If I recall correctly, quite a number in h12 do too, but I don't frequent that place because I prefer the quality in h10.

ruhua
06-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Wahhhhhhhh so many Northern Thai girl fans here. :D

BloodlusT
07-05-2005, 01:51 AM
Wahhhhhhhh so many Northern Thai girl fans here. :D
bro ur avatar rocks she ur gf issit? :)

ichibawa
07-05-2005, 08:57 PM

WH10G6, mandarin not bad,look not bad, BBBJ not bad,FJ not bad, overall service not bad too :D

sex_maniac2
07-05-2005, 11:45 PM
WH10G6, mandarin not bad,look not bad, BBBJ not bad,FJ not bad, overall service not bad too :D

her body and neh neh also look not bad, slim and tall type. saw her going up with a customer when I went there the other day, she gave me a naughty wink.....is she also naughty in bed ? :D anyone can point me to her FR?

poolhot.
08-05-2005, 12:02 AM
her body and neh neh also look not bad, slim and tall type. saw her going up with a customer when I went there the other day, she gave me a naughty wink.....is she also naughty in bed ? :D anyone can point me to her FR?

Go experiment wiz her & give us a FR...

Btw have U ever post a FR be4?

sex_maniac2
08-05-2005, 12:20 AM

??????????? :confused:

You must be old liao. I got several FR on Hse 72 G9 and some other forgetable bonks.
The lack of FRs is because I stuck to my ex-regular for so long and did not try other girls. How to post FR????????

Orica
08-05-2005, 11:06 AM
??????????? :confused:

You must be old liao. I got several FR on Hse 72 G9 and some other forgetable bonks.
The lack of FRs is because I stuck to my ex-regular for so long and did not try other girls. How to post FR????????

Just curious, who is your ex-regular since u longer go to her? Dunno about you, i always have problem finding replacement when my regular ORD. Have to start searching again...So far my luck with Chinese speaking WL is so so...cannot click with them. May be my chinese sucks also.

sex_maniac2
08-05-2005, 11:48 AM
.....So far my luck with Chinese speaking WL is so so...cannot click with them. May be my chinese sucks also.

Are you chinese? How come your mandarin can be worse than them?? If not learn to speak thai is the best, like that got more options.

poolhot.
08-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Are you chinese? How come your mandarin can be worse than them?? If not learn to speak thai is the best, like that got more options.

His main qn is who yr EX is lah......... keke

Anyway guess he not fmilar wiz U that Y ask that stupid qn. haha

sex_maniac2
08-05-2005, 04:51 PM

you say ignore irrelevant posting mah.........kekeke.....

If other people are also talking about her, I dont mind chippin in. :)

toothbrush
08-05-2005, 11:42 PM

yr thai improve alot liao is it? can teach me or not :D

sex_maniac2
08-05-2005, 11:58 PM
yr thai improve alot liao is it? can teach me or not :D

yes, improved a bit. now learning thai as spoken in maesai :D

Hakoshu
09-05-2005, 12:02 AM
Wow, SpeaK Thai yai now...... Then yest i intro u the waitress.. Y u shy??

yes, improved a bit. now learning thai as spoken in maesai

toothbrush
09-05-2005, 12:02 AM
yes, improved a bit. now learning thai as spoken in maesai :D
i dunno the thai spoken in maesei... only hear the maesai song b4.. the one sung by the gal with bicyle ring... now u more experience liao. im learning malayu now.

sex_maniac2
26-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Go experiment wiz her & give us a FR...

This FR for you...

Went down to GL tonite looking for another ON regular but cannot find a suitable target. Walked to Lor 20 saw a few thai FL. Saw one in front of hotel 20 quite chio, $40 only. Decided to KIV first but wander around for 15mins came back she was gone.

So decided to go WH 10 look for G7 to call me "lau gong". Inside the tank saw 5 to 6 girls. G9 look not bad but decided to go for G6 cos I am a boobs man.

She has a very casual attitude about her, friendly too. Speaks good mandarin. However, I prefer them to speak thai.

She has nice and soft boobs, probably 32C. But she is a bit on the skinny side IMHO. Fair looking, like chinese.

Shower was SOP. We chat like we have known each other for ages. She kept sticking out her tongue, thought can french but dont hve. Her tongue seems delicious though for frenching...kekeke....

Everything was conducted in a very casual manner (better than mechanical). No rush at all. I thought this house 20 min, so I was kinda pressured. But she just do everything in a relax manner. She did the usual cat bath. I Like her using her tongue on my nipples, first time a girl do this on me that i can feel something, kekeke.... her ball licking also not bad. I thought she did BJ but actually it;s BBBJ. Suction wasnt that strong but she did it like in those Jap AV movies, with CFM look and sound effect, kekeke....

Then she cap me and lie down. Sianzzz....dont like to start with missionary so asked her to come on top. Dunno it's her casual attitude (talks when fucking) or I am tired, didi went soft. So she start wanking me to make me hard then did missionary, but didi just went soft again. Then she wanked me again then doggie but I no mood. Didi went soft again. Take out condom asked her to wanked me (should have asked her to blow me off). Thru out she didnt show any displeasure or rush me. Her hand job quite good, got sound effect somemore and kept calling me "lau gong" (dont really like that). But her sound effect quite good. Cummed on her soft tits. She dont just stop when u cum (like some WL very scared of cum like it's poison), she continued to milk me.....sibei song...

before I go , she said I very handsome (how can i dont rtf, kekeke...) and asked me to give her a peck on the cheek but I dont really feel the GF feeling, more like husband and wife feeling (too familiar liao even though it's a first visit). might return for her BBBJ and HJ, dont really fancy FJ with her. Have not seen G7 in the tank before. Her gong tao must be damn power kena booked long long...want to try her KC next round.

I thought this house is 20 min but walked out like in 30 min and I didnt even get any buzz. Maybe it's a slow quiet day...

toothbrush
26-05-2005, 11:54 PM

hear from one of the bros in the forum that both of u are th same person? :p

SilviaS13
28-05-2005, 05:33 AM
wh12 g15 speaks excellent mandarin according to my friend.

kenchua
29-05-2005, 05:57 PM
L8 H66g G90 speak good Mandarin too

Luna
30-05-2005, 09:21 PM
im learning malayu now.

Wow, is it Bahasa Indonesia or Malaysia? :confused:

toothbrush
30-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Wow, is it Bahasa Indonesia or Malaysia? :confused:

Any places where there is pretty babes :D
More open liao, will not stick solely on thai puying

sadmanneedsex
24-10-2005, 09:41 PM
l8 h66A g6 speaks perfect chinese too. And she looks really young and have a very smooth and sparse pussy hair. My favourite. always makes me feel like bonking a secondary school student. Woohoo

Try her last week......was really disappointed.......

body: 4.5 (small and fair)
boobs: 4 (less than handful)
bbbj: NONE!
fj: 3.5 (whole session black face)
ar: nil
frenching: nil
fingering: nil
attitude: 3 (very BAD!!)
rtf: OMG, dun even think of it!!