PDA

View Full Version : Lost of direction

stunninglee
30-04-2012, 11:57 PM
I break up with my gf after she found out I betray her by going to FL. I still love her but duno since when I hav lost control on myself to visit FL again and again. I felt guilty bt i still go for it. I cant perform well in my work too.. Bros, pls teach me how to control myself? I am lostt!!!

wallace741852
01-05-2012, 04:33 AM
Bro i had the same issue with you in the past. No, my gf never find out but i am sort of addicted to FL. One day you will reach a point where you will be tired of the scene both physically and mentally.
It is a vicious cycle, going to legal GL then FL, one day non emotion sex can no longer satisfied you and you will head for KC games. A lot of bros are stuck in this cycle here.

Think abt how much you spend on these FLs through these years... Think about do you even give your parents this lot of money..
Think abt the amt of retirement $$ you can save with compinded interest for all the $$ u spend on FL.

Lastly, when u say u are not performing at work meant you are worker class, not yet in management. Shift your focus to working hard at work, feel good to get promoted.
Jia you bah!

wallace741852
01-05-2012, 04:35 AM
PS: i still visit FL sometimes not because i am addicted, but because sometimes i am stress at work i need to bang someone real hard, and i do not wish that someone is my gf. Cos i could i really hard on sex when i am frustrated haha.

CrisRonaldo7
01-05-2012, 06:16 AM
no worries, continue bonking fls without emotions. dont worry abt ur ex gf. u will forget her in no time.

sgjoey
01-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Yes, in the long term, if you count all the money spent on visiting sex workers, it might come to quite a sum.

But do not forget the benefits you receive in return. You get to bonk a variety of exotic babes and you can fulfill your fantasies. You only have one life to live. When you are dead and gone, you can't bring your money along with you. Of course, one needs to spend only as much as one can afford.

Compared to prices overseas, our cheonging costs are actually quite reasonable provided you don't go for overpriced local sex workers.

Another way of looking at it is that the costs are actually reasonable compared to the penalty of committing one act of molestation -- which could come to $10,000 for nothing more than a few seconds of groping.

leeky123
01-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Bro i had the same issue with you in the past. No, my gf never find out but i am sort of addicted to FL. One day you will reach a point where you will be tired of the scene both physically and mentally.
It is a vicious cycle, going to legal GL then FL, one day non emotion sex can no longer satisfied you and you will head for KC games. A lot of bros are stuck in this cycle here.

Think abt how much you spend on these FLs through these years... Think about do you even give your parents this lot of money..
Think abt the amt of retirement $$ you can save with compinded interest for all the $$ u spend on FL.

Lastly, when u say u are not performing at work meant you are worker class, not yet in management. Shift your focus to working hard at work, feel good to get promoted.
Jia you bah!

well said, i am in the same situation as u.

Its really a vicious cycle.

i have calculated for the past two years i have spent on avg 7k - 8k per year. So two years i spend ard $16000 in total.

And bear in mind its only the last two years which i started to keep record ...i have been chionging ever since my poly days...god know how much i spent until now.

i am currently attached with a nice gf...and i feel guilty whenever i go for fl or special...i am a let down to her...

bros out there...u r not alone.:)

leeky123
01-05-2012, 03:29 PM
I break up with my gf after she found out I betray her by going to FL. I still love her but duno since when I hav lost control on myself to visit FL again and again. I felt guilty bt i still go for it. I cant perform well in my work too.. Bros, pls teach me how to control myself? I am lostt!!!

thread starter u r addicted...i also will lost control of myself...i have through these...but now slightly better...but on and off the feeling still come back...talk to me if u feel u want somebody to talk. u r not walking alone in this path.

ZacCommand
01-05-2012, 09:17 PM

Always remember to cheong within your budget .

etct88
01-05-2012, 09:26 PM

i have calculated for the past two years i have spent on avg 7k - 8k per year. So two years i spend ard $16000 in total.

$16000.... you are dam lucky:D

SHalone
01-05-2012, 11:57 PM
[QUOTE=wallace741852;7164302
Jia you bah![/QUOTE]

Agree, take cheonging as an incentive. To me in order to enjoy cheonging, one should not worried about how much you spent. If not how to enjoy. Counting the dollars you spent might as well think and work hard to earn more, be more successful and therefore more cheonging. Of course not saying u put cheonging as the main goal in life. Kinda of like sweetner.

Just put it this way, if one kana caught then he is not "responsible" enough to cover your track. But luck play a part, so all guys wanna cheong can only try your best to cover your track and min. the risk of getting caught.
TS, you can blame yourself, blame luck, blame life or you can pick yourself up, move on..

see see only
02-05-2012, 01:36 PM

TS,

Please take the following advice with a pinch of salt .... ;)

GO tell your boss, you are visiting FL again and again, even during office hour. Let him sack you .... then tell those interviewer the same during your interview for new jobs ... let them reject you.

Then go lend money from your families and friends to continue your urge ... until they hide away from you ...

6 months later without a job and without a single person dare answer your call .... you will then learn how to control your urge from visiting the FLs too often

Hey try doing drugs as well ... this will expedite the whole process to 2 month or less ....

Bro TS ... can you control yourself now ???? :rolleyes: sincerely wish you wake up from NOW on :eek: And stop trying to push the blame for your behaviour to your failed r/s .... she wont pity you but look down at you instead :o

playboybunny
02-05-2012, 11:11 PM
TS,

Please take the following advice with a pinch of salt .... ;)

GO tell your boss, you are visiting FL again and again, even during office hour. Let him sack you .... then tell those interviewer the same during your interview for new jobs ... let them reject you.

Then go lend money from your families and friends to continue your urge ... until they hide away from you ...

6 months later without a job and without a single person dare answer your call .... you will then learn how to control your urge from visiting the FLs too often

Hey try doing drugs as well ... this will expedite the whole process to 2 month or less ....

Bro TS ... can you control yourself now ???? :rolleyes: sincerely wish you wake up from NOW on :eek: And stop trying to push the blame for your behaviour to your failed r/s .... she wont pity you but look down at you instead :o

nice attempt....

Gaofar
03-05-2012, 05:38 PM
I'm not trying to be the Devil's advocate but if your GF leaves you just because she found out that you go for FL, she's not worth to be kept..

Then again, if she happens to be your wife you also do not want to let her know anyway.. So all these is just a series of luck for you my bro..

Addicted? Think that is a strong word.. I'll say that we men are engineered to be fucking around. Can't help it as it's natural. We are not monks who specifically do learn to abstain from moral traps.. Still a certain sense of control is called for..

Bro TS, I take it that you are young. I'll say no more than 25 years old. Let this be an experience for you. Do not brood over what happened. If it's past and cannot get back, don't force it. Just let live and go along from here. You'll meet alot more other experiences along the way so you might as well get ready for those..

Enjoy your life and be positive always.

Cheers and regards.

Mr_don_juan
08-05-2012, 11:32 PM

Huh!? Having sex with other girls also wrong.. must well be a monk. U mean if your penis get a hard on, i teach you how to make it soft.. if your gf cant sexitisfied you just part ways, since she try to "control" you

Likeucare
14-05-2012, 10:49 AM

And bear in mind its only the last two years which i started to keep record ...i have been chionging ever since my poly days...god know how much i spent until now.

i am currently attached with a nice gf...and i feel guilty whenever i go for fl or special...i am a let down to her...

dun go FL lor.. turn yr gf into a horny bitch haha then u can do her everyday ;) will be fun right u get both love n sex from her. quite kinky

burningicez
15-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Cut it off... Solves the whole damn problem!