PDA

View Full Version : work problem [tagged]

kiatwong
21-04-2012, 11:42 PM
hi guy i just wish to ask this question not related to sex cos i wish to quit my current job but i don wish to serve the notice period i was thinking of just disappear but i dunno what are the consequences can any one tell me?

the reason y i don wan to serve is cos i fucking hate my current job n ppl there u know y i just tell them i changing job everyone look down on me said i surely wont success anywhere that y i don wish to go back to c their stupid face

thaivisitor
22-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Then do what you want to do.

Later come back and post to tell us the consequences.

see see only
22-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Though your started such a thread in a sex forum ... :)

But i wish to advise you .... Be a responsible man ... escaping from your situation in such a way ... is a pure coward ;) face the problem and leave gracefully

hotstuffm8
22-04-2012, 09:38 AM
trolololol

Ichigo_Kurosaki
22-04-2012, 10:35 AM
hi guy i just wish to ask this question not related to sex cos i wish to quit my current job but i don wish to serve the notice period i was thinking of just disappear but i dunno what are the consequences can any one tell me?

the reason y i don wan to serve is cos i fucking hate my current job n ppl there u know y i just tell them i changing job everyone look down on me said i surely wont success anywhere that y i don wish to go back to c their stupid face

I think they are quite correct :o:rolleyes:

but i dunno what are the consequences can any one tell me?

Quitters normally never able to walk with a raise head (big head) and they will continue to quit (MIA) whenever the world doesn't revolve around them.

My advice: How you applied for this job is how you resigned from this job. I am sure you just didn't fxxking appear in this office one strange day, found an empty desk and worked there, correct? :rolleyes::o

Greatking
22-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Old enough to enter this forum. Old enough to decide for yourself. :(

sleepy80
22-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Yes be a man. How worst can it be to work for another month..

Botakhead
23-04-2012, 10:39 AM
If you had joined the company and given a Letter of Appoinment, you better submit a letter of notice. Try not to get yourself into deep shit for irresponsiblitiy on your part.

Good luck to you, be strong and face the truth.:)

DTCEPL
23-04-2012, 10:52 AM

By the way, you should be asking in a HR forum and not a Sex forum!

Don't disappear, you may just send in your resignation and requesting to be immediate effect, made sure you return all company properties, usually in Employment contracts, there is a notice period and/or salary in-lieu. So you just need to pay back the salary-in-lieu (or maybe lose the existing salary in arrears to you), and maybe plus your annual leave entitlement, to off-set your notice period, check the Employment contract for the details.

outside
23-04-2012, 12:01 PM
If you dont like the job, why did you apply it in the first place.

If you want to quit, just tell them you want to quit and serve the notice:

Dont be like me lah, regret later. If you have no other jobs, just wait till you find a better job as you need income to survive or just treat your present job to meet people and network.

stone08
23-04-2012, 04:04 PM
alamak, hang in there till you find another job. lots of us still dragg our feet to work....bo pian...no money how to survive?

dickster_99
24-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Don't lose your cool! The more they look down on you, the more you have to prove that they are wrong. Stay there and establish your network to pave way for a better job later. Prove your capability and there will be opportunities knocking on the door.

sane
24-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Though this is a sex forum but there r many wise guys here.

sean69
25-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Old enough to enter this forum. Old enough to decide for yourself. :(

well.. old enuff to fuck does not mean old enough to vote ... :D

soo... by the same logic, old enuff to enter a sex forum, does not mean he got the brain to think properly .. :D

larlee
28-04-2012, 01:32 AM
I paid the company for not serving the notice and walk out.
industry is small, dont want people to talk bad of me.
cant stand another day there.