PDA

View Full Version : Greatking is vexed....

Greatking
20-04-2012, 09:55 PM
I suspect my ex-gf is back to work again.... I know her usual hunting ground...

She works in ktv anyway...

Now I'm very very very vexed on whether to spy on the club to make sure... or jus forget it.... :(

see see only
20-04-2012, 10:30 PM
... jus forget it.... :(

You nick yourself "THE GREATKING" ....

So i guess you have answer yourself in the first place ... show yourself The man inside you .... you are not a si si :o

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Just forget it ba ;)

You are a cheongster, deep inside you know it's not worth it..move on...many trees outside ;)

Anyway, it's your ex-girlfriend, why bother ;)

36F-23-36
20-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Forget abt it, just find another gal loh.

naemlo
20-04-2012, 11:23 PM

Ex = passed = history..... so why u bother about her? So if she is working, then what can u do? Give her a big sum of money and ask her go back home, shake leg? If she is not working and what will u do? Ask her be your gf again?

thaivisitor
22-04-2012, 12:15 AM
ex GF but present wife?:confused:

Anyway, if she's working in a KTV, just find out which one, and go there enjoy yourself.

Maybe even book her services for old time sake. Who knows sparks may re-kindle old flames.:D

Greatking
22-04-2012, 11:43 AM

Anyway, if she's working in a KTV, just find out which one, and go there enjoy yourself.

Maybe even book her services for old time sake. Who knows sparks may re-kindle old flames.:D

This is a productive suggestion!:D Tonight!

KangTuo
22-04-2012, 11:51 AM

She works in ktv anyway...

Now I'm very very very vexed on whether to spy on the club to make sure... or jus forget it.... :(

i also see many of my ex-gf coming back to work and hooking up with other guys... i cannot do anything also

just forget it la... :)

Greatking
22-04-2012, 12:11 PM
i also see many of my ex-gf coming back to work and hooking up with other guys... i cannot do anything also

just forget it la...

Words of a wiser.... by the way, i'll be in SGN and Dalat from 28Apr to 3May. Do you happens to be there? I don't know what is the feeling of drinking with another Singapore in a sgn :D

KangTuo
22-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Words of a wiser.... by the way, i'll be in SGN and Dalat from 28Apr to 3May. Do you happens to be there? I don't know what is the feeling of drinking with another Singapore in a sgn :D

I just came back from VN but maybe going "little SGN" on 28Apr to 3May :)

Greatking
22-04-2012, 12:54 PM
I just came back from VN but maybe going "little SGN" on 28Apr to 3May :)

Little SGN? Referring to JC?:confused:

larlee
25-04-2012, 07:39 PM

i like your suggestion :)