PDA

View Full Version : How to handle a materialistic woman?

Ho-Lee
09-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Just started a relationship with a milf (34 years) 4 months ago. She is very beautiful and have lots of suitors. However she is spendthrift without any savings on hand. Everytime during our date out she wont spend any single cents and I am the one who foot the bills ie: shopping, dining in restaurants, travelling, petrol etc....She told me she has been pampered by guys in the past . So bros and chance to change her?My pocket is starting to feel the pinch now. If yes what are the proposal? Right now she is staying together with me.

maxsee
09-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Seriously leave her....unless u can afford it...no matter how gorgeous she is....i can tell u this...in time the passion will dies....that's when reality kicks in....so end of the day...dun bite more then u can chew....:D

And i dun think u can really change a person basic values...just like a leopard never changes it spots.....but then again ur life ur choice....

jwong71
09-04-2012, 03:39 PM
no matter how beautiful or cute.. 34yrs old sound sooo ekkkkssss..

plenty of below 30yrs around if you can afford it..

i would go for younger, and spend on money valued items.

at her age of 34, pratically not much of value left.

yup alot suitors, definately after for a bang.

who the hell wanna married a old hag and get the hell from her??

jwong71
09-04-2012, 03:41 PM

unless she's rich, at 40-50years there will still be takers

Ho-Lee
09-04-2012, 04:00 PM

But her looks is like 20s.

HCKing
09-04-2012, 04:20 PM
But her looks is like 20s.

u oredi knw she is materialistic, so either u live with it or give it up.

AllIsBad
09-04-2012, 04:22 PM
She is very BAD and she has succeeded in bleeding you slowly . :o

Ho-Lee
09-04-2012, 04:27 PM
u oredi knw she is materialistic, so either u live with it or give it up.

She told me that give her sometimes to change....guess it will be difficult too.

eurekasster
09-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Bro. Just leave her if you cannot afford to pamper her with luxury lifestyle.

2centsworth
09-04-2012, 05:44 PM
How old are you yourself? Is she materialistic because she doesn't chip in with expenses? There will be guys who see it as a man's duty to pay for common expenses and wife's expenses. Some of my friends give their wives a monthly allowance, even though their wives are working or maybe even earning a decent income herself.

It's difficult to complain that the fuel consumption is high when you want to drive a nice Continental car. Crude example but apt I feel. A pretty girl like her has many suitors as you say but she chose you. Why? She even moved in with you. Do you think she moved in with you because you are rich and willing to splurge on her? You don't think she really loves you?

I feel that at 34, all ladies regardless of beauty, know that time isn't on her side. The maternal instinct will be strong at this age and I know of ladies who are careful not to waste their youth dating someone they will never marry. Is she as bad as you say she is?

esssinine
09-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Women around that age is like fine wine. It`s the best age of a woman`s sexual performance . You guys dont know it if you never been there. But shelf life is not long .

I had a married woman at that age and she really knew how how enjoy sex.

Uninhibited passion and she knows how to arouse a man and she will tell you unabashedly what she likes for you to take her high.

And like i said earlier, her consume by date is not very far away. And once she nears or hits that, her whole outlook changes and her attitude and need for you will also alter.

Expect her to cold shoulder you. Women are like that. They can blow hot when they need you around and throw a snowstorm around you when they dont.

At 33 i give her about a decade to function as a sex mate, after that its anybody`s guess. Even if she looks 20 now her biological clock will go according to script. No getting out of that.

As for being materialistic its up to you to weigh the worth . :p

K9696
09-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Just started a relationship with a milf (34 years) 4 months ago. She is very beautiful and have lots of suitors. However she is spendthrift without any savings on hand. Everytime during our date out she wont spend any single cents and I am the one who foot the bills ie: shopping, dining in restaurants, travelling, petrol etc....She told me she has been pampered by guys in the past . So bros and chance to change her?My pocket is starting to feel the pinch now. If yes what are the proposal? Right now she is staying together with me.

First few dates usually is man duty to foot the bill. After you know her well, if she cares for you - she should learn to pick up the tab, if she doesn''t - can always test her that you forget to bring your wallet out today and make her pay and if she angry and turn and walk away - you should cut lost on this investment and count your blessing rather than you go and borrow to satisfy her needs in the future.:)

要是能和你同甘苦的女孩是好女孩 - 要是不能就舍弃否则你会遍体鳞伤到最后.:p

bail1234
09-04-2012, 09:55 PM
First few dates usually is man duty to foot the bill. After you know her well, if she cares for you - she should learn to pick up the tab, if she doesn''t - can always test her that you forget to bring your wallet out today and make her pay and if she angry and turn and walk away - you should cut lost on this investment and count your blessing rather than you go and borrow to satisfy her needs in the future.:)

要是能和你同甘苦的女孩是好女孩 - 要是不能就舍弃否则你会遍体鳞伤到最后.:p

Well Said...:)

justl00king
09-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Forget about changing her, just keep banging her! :p

ronin_dark
09-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Bro Ho-Lee,

Don't waste you time on her. No point being broke over a pussy....i think your money is well spent somewhere else...if u want play...hit and run better...stay and it will lead to being broke and no where Bro.

In end, its always your choice...it will never see the truth till its too late...so take care bro

stillgottheblue
09-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Your relationship is bulit upon money. It will not last.

see see only
09-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Bro TS,

Way to handle a materialistic woman is to go against her will ..... learn to be interesting and earn her liking instead .... ;) .... but not paying for everything .... twist and turn your words interestingly (this i think you can consult bro IK)

In all gentleman way, strike an equality on the payment arrangement .....

Woman long for paying man on their date ...... but they lust for interesting man on their date even more ............ :D

timmyh
09-04-2012, 10:49 PM
You are already resenting her. It's only going to get worst, cut your losses now. Plenty of fishes in the sea. Go walk on orchard rd and tell me u don't see a nicer one every 5 mins

HCKing
10-04-2012, 12:36 AM
It's hard to change a person of any kind... For a materialistic woman,their desire for the good things in life is insatiable... Once you pamper her,she'll try to up her stakes and ask for more.. And it'll naturally be your responsibility to spoil her and get things her way... Woman of that age should know how to be financially smart and not being a spendthrift,maybe you can stress to her the importance of having a savings and spendin within her limits..

well said sis. up u 4 pts.:p

pricky77
10-04-2012, 01:19 AM
Is she qiu ---?

sglee
10-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Leave before she suck u dry

Ho-Lee
10-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Leave before she suck u dry

No much $$$ left to be suck dry..

batty
10-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Tell her you both need to save up some money now for when you both are married together.

ironman73
10-04-2012, 10:11 AM

I have afew ladies friend that fall into this category. I have afew suggestion that you can try but provided that you really wanted a long relationship with her.
1) Cutdown on going to posh & expensive restaurant. Bring her to a lvl lower environment. Let her get used to it everytime you are with her.
2) When she went around shopping, u tell her to go ahead on her own. You will wait for her somewhere. You can go for a coffee or wander around. By doing this, she will need to paid for all her expenses.
3) Have a talk with her. Let her know that you are over spending, if she really like you, need to accomodidate these changes.
4) Travelling, make her paid for her own airticket, however you will paid for all her other expenses such as hotel, taxi, meals etc. Anyway, you will need to paid all this even if u are going alone.
5) If you paid for the meals during your dating, let her paid for the movies...It will be something like 80% from u and 20% from her. Leting her get to use of spending some$$$ on you. Is not the amount that counts, is the thoughts.

What i worry most is not with her spending habit, for that is easy to change. I think u need to beware of her character.

Put the above to test for afew months, if she can take it, most likely she will change. If not you don't need to leave her..SHE WILL LEAVE YOU.

Hope it help...my 2cents.

Apocalypse
10-04-2012, 11:51 AM

There are 2 question first. Can you or can you not afford to spend?
And how much are you spending that you are overspending?

You need to establish a budget, and indicators you are reaching your upper limit.

Fuck off if you say my limit on my girl is $200 only. That's not even enough for condoms.

You need to implement carrot and stick.

You only reward her when she please you. The more she please you, the more you give. But your standard must be high, so that most of the time, you can say she is not pleasing you enough.

Empty your mind and control your fear. You spend bec you find her so beautiful and she will leave. Fuck it. Accept that she will leave anyway, and take back that power. Hint to her your ability to spend, BUT you have no reason to spend on her.

She says she has suitors, then let her go to her suitors if they are truly better. This is a game of poker or blackjack, so show your confidence and call bluff.

Of cos, it can backfire, or she might be higher skilled than you. And since she so fast moved in with you, I think she is v highly skilled because now she knows you better than you know her. In this case, you need to create some situation to establish your power, and make her dependent on you. Which is not going to be easy considering the skill difference between her and you.

In any case don't find me either. I'm just saying what I would do if I am in your situation.

qwertyuiop
10-04-2012, 12:42 PM
All bros here giving very good and powderful english advice. That's awesome! My greens are limited as to who to reward to.... :D

My advice to TS, looks is deceiving. No matter how good it is, the heart will change in the end. A pampered being is the worst kind of being ever, they will never change their spots. Prepared to get sucked dry before the "change" is to come and hope u get prepared not to get heartbroken by the aftermath. Many rich guys in this world to pamper her next when you've dried up.

All the best, think wisely and like my parents always says: "If she's yours, she will be, be it that you're rich or poor, be it restaurants or hawker centres"

Oh, and your question you ask?

How to handle a materialistic woman? <<< Answer is, don't feed her with your $, for she will become even more materialistic than ever. For true love, a materialistic woman can become a down to earth woman naturally, you don't need to change her nor give her time to change.

qwertyuiop
10-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Seriously leave her....unless u can afford it...no matter how gorgeous she is....i can tell u this...in time the passion will dies....that's when reality kicks in....so end of the day...dun bite more then u can chew....:D

And i dun think u can really change a person basic values...just like a leopard never changes it spots.....but then again ur life ur choice....

Well said, my humble greens for u. :D

Greatking
10-04-2012, 01:49 PM
I don't know bout your case.

But, its useless. It's hopeless. Seek for a better green. :(

hickeybites
10-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Honestly my first reaction was to advise you to run for the hills... It does reflect her lack of planning & self-control to be without without any savings of her own (that you know of) at age 34. It could possibly mean 2 things:
1) she's withholding from you the possibility that she has her own nest egg & instead makes you pay every single cent even tho' you are not married yet [scary] OR
2) she's actually really clueless about finances & is making clear up front about having zero safety net of her own [doubly-scary]

BUT to be fair, your post is rather brief & there are a few details which you've not highlighted that can make a huge difference.
- When you first met her, did you know about this aspect of her character & accepted it on your own accord?

- Is she working & contributes at least to the house in some way? (since she's moved in with you)
E.g. utilities bills, groceries, helping to clean the house, take care of you like cook meals for you etc?

- "Materialistic" is a rather loaded word - does she expect you to constantly buy her luxury goods e.g. branded bags, jewelry, super expensive cosmetics, costly clothes?
Or is it that she's just simply against the notion of going Dutch on dates? Has she demanded an allowance from you yet or is she paying for her own daily expenses?

- Have you been upfront with her about your own expectations of dates/pak-tor/outings?
And if so, what was her reaction & did she take any concrete steps to change aside from just saying that she'll try?

Her beauty is of course her most obvious asset & it would of cos look well on you that you've woo-ed her, thereby beating her many other suitors. I'll like to believe that you are with her not just because of her beauty but hopefully also for her other redeeming qualities. In turn, her reasons for being with you must run deeper than just because you pay for her right?
If so and if you are thinking long term, then be upfront & firm. Start by implementing the steps highlighted by Bro ironman73.
AND importantly gauge her reaction!!! If she's serious about making positive changes, she would likely not balk/throw tantrums/withdraw from you/grow cold etc.

Btw, when you say she's a MILF you do not mean that she is a mother already right? Just referring to her age I hope :rolleyes:

sean69
10-04-2012, 02:40 PM
my advice would be to dump her... from your description, she expects you to pay for everything as if it is her right to be pampered and spend your money...

if she is serious about you, she will not tell you that other guys pampered her in the past and expects you to do the same.. maybe you should ask her back "how many guys in the past ? " and see how she reply you.. if it is a busload.. hmmm ...

then again, if they are so good to her, why did she break up with them? is it because they have no more money??? :rolleyes:

smallbaron
10-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Dump Her. This is the only true path to your personal salvation :)

jwong71
10-04-2012, 03:47 PM
You are already resenting her. It's only going to get worst, cut your losses now. Plenty of fishes in the sea. Go walk on orchard rd and tell me u don't see a nicer one every 5 mins

yup i see nicer one every mins, but they bo hio me.. bo supercar:confused:

in my younger days, hitting the gym and beach tan. only the gays walk pass will glance..

how?!! :rolleyes:

jwong71
10-04-2012, 03:49 PM

do u earn enuff to spend on her, and still haf a decent savings after that?

or good investments generating income for you, to spend??

or u just a normal salaried guy??

if u are, its better to break off and walk alone.
better than walk alone, penniless..

hornie
10-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Ah ya, girls are like cars, nice sports car normally consume more petrol. U want to drive Ferrari, then must be prepared to pump more. U want to save money then drive Proton.

AHH2222MK6
10-04-2012, 05:49 PM

One word.. Loser.. This term applies to those who asked unnecessary question and purposely make a fool of themselves. Before you opened this thread, have TS ever think thoroughly whether or not to continue living with the path you have chosen (sleeping with a devil). Why don't you spare a little more time to find a solution to work out between you and your materialistic MILF. We do not know the origin of the MILF nor where she worked before, profession and so on. Who are we to judge despite giving you advises and share own experience with you for you to learn something from the brother's here.

Since you brought this devil home, you have to bare responsibility. Whether to chase this MILF out from your life or not, you have to make your choice. Alternatively, have you try to interact with this materialistic MILF yet? Or you would have afraid to lose this materialistic MILF once you started to show your manhood which every man should does when confronting a woman with such mean personality. I bet fellow TS is totally clueless because once you asked silly question, that shown you are obviously seeking last resort and you are currently at the state of a 'LOSER'

I may not be eligible to judge and comment others but I want fellow TS to know if you don't ask, the answer will always be NO. Ask the materialistic MILF does she love you as much as you loved her. Let her realize you want to have stable and healthy relationship with the materialistic MILF. Try to convince her that you have had plan for future (housing, car, family). Communicate with this materialistic MILF in a manner that suitable for both of you (you knew her characteristic).

At the end, once you have tried the above method and the materialist MILF wants to live life like no tomorrow, at least you have found the answer whether worthy or not to invest for future with this materialistic MILF. :rolleyes:

My apology for interruption. No hard feeling.

Todtan
10-04-2012, 09:46 PM
My advise is to cut your losses and leave her。Before u knew it you will be in debt and by then will u be able to afford her lifestyle。Just F and move on。

johnn
10-04-2012, 10:38 PM
All bros here giving very good and powderful english advice. That's awesome! My greens are limited as to who to reward to.... :D

My advice to TS, looks is deceiving. No matter how good it is, the heart will change in the end. A pampered being is the worst kind of being ever, they will never change their spots. Prepared to get sucked dry before the "change" is to come and hope u get prepared not to get heartbroken by the aftermath. Many rich guys in this world to pamper her next when you've dried up.

All the best, think wisely and like my parents always says: "If she's yours, she .............
man naturally, you don't need to change her nor give her time to change.

thk for the advice.

justdesert
10-04-2012, 11:03 PM
I think the person who needs to be change is you,TS.:(

pricky77
11-04-2012, 01:14 AM
I was dating this kind of milf before. I put it bluntly that if she is fucking good, she should be married. Have you wondered why isn't she married? Cut stories short, she courted me and knowing that my income is good and I could furnish with luxury. I gave in having knowing that all this I can afford and thinking that this is my love. She cohabit with me, gave me good sex. As time passes things got worst. Imagine that she talk to my air-con, crying in middle of night scares me. Worse of all, on soft core drugs. During the day i asked her what she did the night before? Totally she cant recall. I thought that love could overcome all this, I took up psychology course. Later on, things got messy and so and do forth like getting to know people like Rachel kum n friends. I tell you there's no fucking peace in my life. I suffer a mid life crisis after and she broke up with me and after 1 year she text me and wants to patch back after I resume back to normal. She knew I was with a new gf whom assisted me in my life. For god sake she can even find out who she is and email her asking her to leave me. Bro, what I can share with you now is, everything is in your hands. You decide your own path. God bless!!

pricky77
11-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Oh yes, to me $ lost can earn back. What I si beh tu lan is don't play fuck shit behind me. Be humble, observe and understand others behaviour. Hao lian die fastest. God bless

CrisRonaldo7
11-04-2012, 11:45 AM
never ever put a woman on pedestal, no matter how highly u think of her. have u had sex with her? if have, the situation is completely different as u r completely in charge. let's assume u have.

for meet up with her, just go for booty call, when she's done with her work n gg home. just say u r coming over n had sex with her n leave.

Othertimes, just engage with ur life. my advice: just meet up with her for booty call n continue getting other girls. in this way u can totally save the money.

34 is definitely not young n n extravagant woman is not a good wife material. there are so many women in singapore, why stick around with a middle aged one with no proper values in life. fuck her as many times as u want, dont engage in any money consuming activities like dinner or shopping and dump her after u creampied her the 300th time.

2centsworth
11-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Later on, things got messy and so and do forth like getting to know people like Rachel kum n friends. I tell you there's no fucking peace in my life.

Can tell us more about how life got messy and elaborate more on the Rachel Kum bit?

maxsee
11-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Yeah wat abt Rachel Kum....i am kinda curous 2...

ddog
12-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Haha sounds like mine bro. Same age too, maybe we're going out with the same person?

pricky77
12-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Haha!! I'm not surprised that it's the same woman. At least I am aware that I'm leading a fruitful life not having to worry others to dig out my dark secrets.

Stimsia
13-04-2012, 05:53 AM
Women around that age is like fine wine. It`s the best age of a woman`s sexual performance . You guys dont know it if you never been there. But shelf life is not long .

I had a married woman at that age and she really knew how how enjoy sex.

Uninhibited passion and she knows how to arouse a man and she will tell you unabashedly what she likes for you to take her high.

And like i said earlier, her consume by date is not very far away. And once she nears or hits that, her whole outlook changes and her attitude and need for you will also alter.

Expect her to cold shoulder you. Women are like that. They can blow hot when they need you around and throw a snowstorm around you when they dont.

At 33 i give her about a decade to function as a sex mate, after that its anybody`s guess. Even if she looks 20 now her biological clock will go according to script. No getting out of that.

As for being materialistic its up to you to weigh the worth . :p

good analysis :)

voka_blue
14-04-2012, 01:12 AM
TS, just follow your own heart what yu want to do and be .... life is short and no one knows what's going to happen next :)

all the best

YawSL
14-04-2012, 08:34 AM

She is never gonna change. I speak from experience. I can take her off you. ;)

stonned
15-04-2012, 02:39 AM
Frankly, if you are already not comfortable with the way she behaves right now, it will only gets worst as time goes by. Get out early while your damage is still contained, once you get married, that will be serious damage if you decide to leave later!

YawSL
15-04-2012, 07:55 AM
She is never gonna change. I speak from experience. I can take her off you. ;)

You said that she is very beautiful. Do you mind posting a pic of her?

YawSL
15-04-2012, 10:07 AM
You said that she is very beautiful. Do you mind posting a pic of her?

Btw, if she is a Milf, why is staying with you? She is divorced?

DO_YOU_BJ
15-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Materialistic women are empty shells.
They need to keep themselves looking expensive and following expensive brand trends to make themselves feel complete.
Most can't afford such lifestyles so they will depend on their "MAN" to provide this NEED of theirs.
Once that man cannot, there will be many who will and these women know how to get it.
Just let the man fuck her and she'll get it!
So like your 1st post, many in queue already!
There is no end to such NEEDS!
Such women, fuck maximum and throw her before you get thrown, for the sake of a LV bag!

Ho-Lee
16-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Btw, if she is a Milf, why is staying with you? She is divorced?

Yup ...she is a divorcee..

RealEstateGuy
16-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Braddah women like confident, strong guys who have major earnings power. She chose you. Braddah, do you shirk or do you alpha it?

ihatealll
16-04-2012, 08:41 PM
This is a copy paste. I suggest that you give this some thoughts.

A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:

Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy?

I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here. I'm 25 this year. I'm very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I'm greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York. My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married?

I wanted to ask:

what should I do to marry rich persons like you? Among those I've dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit. If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York CityGarden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.

I'm here humbly to ask a few questions:

1. Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2. Which age group should I target?
3. Why most wives of the riches is only average-looking? I've met a few girls who doesn't have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
4. How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? My target now is to get married)

Ms. Pretty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ms. Pretty,

I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours.

Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor. My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I'm not wasting time here.

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain. Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange of "beauty" and "money": Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.

However, there's a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can't be prettier year after year. Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worried 10 years later. By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a "trading position". If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or "leased".

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income. This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps. If you are interested in "leasing" services, do contact me...

signed,

J.P. Morgan

Gixer
16-04-2012, 09:36 PM

Have you fucked her? If not, do it quick, do it until sian, then dump her if she is still money grubbing. In fact this is advice for any guy meeting a new girl and having second thoughts.

Do all the dirty things you want to do and ride it out, otherwise you will always regret.

RealEstateGuy
18-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Have you fucked her? If not, do it quick, do it until sian, then dump her if she is still money grubbing. In fact this is advice for any guy meeting a new girl and having second thoughts.

Do all the dirty things you want to do and ride it out, otherwise you will always regret.

Braddah that's really low class Ah Beng trash mentality. Braddah if you learn to respect women you might actually get more sex and not resport to such desperate measures and have to pay for sex in between dates every 5 years of your adulthood.

Gixer
20-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Braddah that's really low class Ah Beng trash mentality. Braddah if you learn to respect women you might actually get more sex and not resport to such desperate measures and have to pay for sex in between dates every 5 years of your adulthood.

Obviously the only thing you know about sex is your right hand. "treat them mean, keep them keen", "Nice guys finish last", so many sayings....women love bad boys. You can show them all the respect you want, I'll be fucking them while you are home waiting for them to call. And when you call them and they sound like they are gagging...well you know what I have in their mouths....

The only reason, guys like me might pay for sex is so they go away after. And one way or another you always pay for it The best way to handle a materialistic women is to use her and show her all she is a piece of meat. She sees you as a ATM, you see her as a cum receptacle. Simple as that.

36F-23-36
20-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Unless u r very loaded, if not u wun b able to satisfy her for too long..

hotstuffm8
21-04-2012, 08:38 AM
trolololol

playboybunny
24-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Kindly dump here.

Ah he
26-04-2012, 07:43 AM

IF u can tahan, leave her for a ingore her for a short period and see how she react. If she bo chap and go for other guy, well good for u too . If she really loves you, she will tell u to save money for future family plan . Such issue very straight forward.

postcd
29-04-2012, 03:52 PM

1) stay away from her... so u get to save ur $$$
2) work extra job to earn more $$$ for spending on her...

Killforsex
29-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Brother do your calculation. The money you spend on her you can spend on plenty others. Just because of one tree; you neglect the whole forest...puzzled:(

frivolous_ami
30-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Almost all women have their materialistic side. Its just whether it acceptable, agreeable, manageable or unreasonable. Whats necessary is that it does not turn out to be regular spending sprees which break the bank. That would be unacceptable.

As to how to deal with it, either accept or reject cos such things are pretty much a part of person. Changing her today may not mean she stays changed for good.

Another view is, if so easy to change, people wouldnt be divorcing more often than a decade back. Tragic but true.

postcd
30-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Almost all women have their materialistic side. Its just whether it acceptable, agreeable, manageable or unreasonable. Whats necessary is that it does not turn out to be regular spending sprees which break the bank. That would be unacceptable.

As to how to deal with it, either accept or reject cos such things are pretty much a part of person. Changing her today may not mean she stays changed for good.

Another view is, if so easy to change, people wouldnt be divorcing more often than a decade back. Tragic but true.

totally agree...

Linnie
03-05-2012, 11:29 PM

Bro, she might be right that her previous suitors pampered but that is most probably when she was still an syt. Haha, her days of beauty are numbered already.

Just dump her bah. Learn to love money more than women and you will find that women that stay with you truly love you, not your money. :D

dream888
04-05-2012, 12:38 AM
If you have a money growing tree at home, then by all means, go along, if not. Pls do the necessary dumping asap.

Linnie
04-05-2012, 01:20 AM
If you have a money growing tree at home, then by all means, go along, if not. Pls do the necessary dumping asap.

Even if i have a money growing tree, i will still dump this kind of women. In addition, i will use the money from the tree to make her suffer. ;)

I will only give money to those who deserve it.

asdfghjkl
04-05-2012, 01:34 AM
try to do the PAP way.. no money no honey, no honey no money.. sure works! ;)

playboybunny
04-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Kindly live your life without her.

shctaw
04-05-2012, 09:05 AM
Woman whom spend very little = Good Japanese Car which use little Fuel.

Woman whom spend a lot = Sport Car with take up a lot of Fuel.

It is a matter of choice. You look good in Sport car; but if you cannot afford it.... what is the point?

If you drive a Japanese car which is affordable to you. You may not look good; but at least you can save some money.

Bonus : Find a pretty girl whom spend little. It is like paying Japanese car price and get a sport car.

Play smart.

Conclusion : Can you marry someone whom spend a lot? I know only a handful of people whom can; that list include Li Kah Shin.

blackbloodcell
04-05-2012, 02:17 PM
If you can afford and willing to spend til your very last cent on her, why not? People do change, for the better or worse.

NokiaUser82
04-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Bro don't mind me saying but have u ever thought when u're unable to fork out the money for her lavish spendings..will she spare a thought for u or would she just walk off? Frankly if she were to love u as much as she loves ur money, she would carefully consider the situation..try talking to her about it bax..even u tio 4D Toto also not enough to pamper her le...if she doesn't listen do as what most bro state her...Give Her The Boot!!!:D

kurosaki ichigo
07-05-2012, 01:06 AM
I'm interested to know what course of action or maybe no-action Ho-Lee takes after browsing through 5 pages of posts with an overwhelming call to dump the whore.

Such a simple answer to a simple question and I'll bet that she's banging a few other dudes on the sideline ;)

hunthe
07-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Run as fast as possible from her.

Likeucare
11-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Ah ya, girls are like cars, nice sports car normally consume more petrol. U want to drive Ferrari, then must be prepared to pump more. U want to save money then drive Proton.

wow nice =p stop asking gers to pay la be gentleman.. we never reject when u want bj right want everything to be free dun b so cheapo la.

n she is not materialistic if she doesnt carry everything branded. theres a diff between saving n being materialistic

try to cut down on expenditure outside if she does mind then u know shes not even thinking for u le. most gers would want the guys to pay but save more if possible for their future

meisha
11-05-2012, 06:47 PM

ditch her away. if she have so much suitor let her go, one day when you are empty pocket she will go off first.

topcook1
11-06-2012, 03:00 PM
She will sure take you for granted one coz she has many choices.

titan
11-06-2012, 04:39 PM
TS, juz picture her as a 2003 bmw 5 series.. good engineering, great leather interior.. its still beautiful as ever.. a classic.. but always remember engine will die, gear box up lorry, leather seats cracking and worse COE expiring!

GentlemanPirate
11-06-2012, 05:00 PM
One word.. Loser.. This term applies to those who asked unnecessary question and purposely make a fool of themselves. Before you opened this thread, have TS ever think thoroughly whether or not to continue living with the path you have chosen (sleeping with a devil). Why don't you spare a little more time to find a solution to work out between you and your materialistic MILF. We do not know the origin of the MILF nor where she worked before, profession and so on. Who are we to judge despite giving you advises and share own experience with you for you to learn something from the brother's here.

Since you brought this devil home, you have to bare responsibility. Whether to chase this MILF out from your life or not, you have to make your choice. Alternatively, have you try to interact with this materialistic MILF yet? Or you would have afraid to lose this materialistic MILF once you started to show your manhood which every man should does when confronting a woman with such mean personality. I bet fellow TS is totally clueless because once you asked silly question, that shown you are obviously seeking last resort and you are currently at the state of a 'LOSER'

I may not be eligible to judge and comment others but I want fellow TS to know if you don't ask, the answer will always be NO. Ask the materialistic MILF does she love you as much as you loved her. Let her realize you want to have stable and healthy relationship with the materialistic MILF. Try to convince her that you have had plan for future (housing, car, family). Communicate with this materialistic MILF in a manner that suitable for both of you (you knew her characteristic).

At the end, once you have tried the above method and the materialist MILF wants to live life like no tomorrow, at least you have found the answer whether worthy or not to invest for future with this materialistic MILF. :rolleyes:

My apology for interruption. No hard feeling.

Very well said AHH2222MK6.... in a relationship, whenever in doubt, clarify & resolve. If u just keep quiet abt it... then accept the consequences...
"You make the bed, you lie on it."

SammyHulk
12-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Bro, for all the logic in you judging on your posts, you already knows what to do. There are already tell tale signs but you are still in dilemma (either emotionally or physically very attached to her or your own ego) which prevents you from doing the inevitable, that's why with this thread.

No problem bro, either you do it the quick way by dumping her or face the hard way she dumps you, just a matter of time or should i say a matter of your dough level which ever comes first? your call bro your call..;)

jessbaby
13-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Just money will do

epicureanp
13-06-2012, 08:06 PM
You need to teach her a lesson!

Tie her up with a Hermes scarf and whip her with some prada belts. Guarantee she will be afraid of designer stuff and change her ways.

epicureanp
13-06-2012, 08:09 PM
But bro seriosuly,

If she's used to luxury and the good life, its hard to change. Imagine you've been cruising around in a GTR and suddenly need to drive Nissan March, can you get used to it? Both are Nissan and have 4 wheels, but its helluva difference.

If you can afford it, go ahead and indulge her. Otherwise, unless she can do an about change, its not gonna last.

-J

katana2388
17-06-2012, 07:49 PM
goodness....advise is just bang her as much as you can...n leave her....use every bad quality of her as as excuse in your mind to leave...dont waste ur life with such a shallow person no matter how young or how good she looks...this is just the beginning....it will never end and you will be the loser in the end...prob is this species very very cunning and very gd sweet talker...you must do what you must do

BuriramUnitedFC
17-06-2012, 08:39 PM
leave her. you have nothing to lose my friend

Sen5eS
19-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Hope someone's been dumped or someone's dumping :p