PDA

View Full Version : Grand Dynasty @ Big Splash

Pages : 1 [2]

naemlo
20-01-2005, 10:21 AM
well some ppl dun think same way...once he was with her...then give up liao also dun let ppl take...some just dump them one side but another bro take liao then he kbkp and then ignre him....not the first time got such things happen liao...for me it is simple" Public Buses You Want You Take... Unless You Chop..Stamp or Bao Them At Home....Dun Blame or Flame ppl...Simple as tat... as for Namelo...U wan any f ger u go take...I am Not Interested....

That's the attitute in cheong world. But different ppl has different view... some chop stamp that ger, if u touch his ger then because of this ger, quarrel or fight. Saw a lot of these shit...

One of the reason y I discontinue cheonging these KTVs cos of the above reason...... I met another group of cheongsters who drink together share gers together. I remember 'guy A' n I had a fancy on 'girl A'. Guy told me, he wants to bonk her. I said ok, but on that night he was not free n ask me bonk first then post FR. In the end I bonk liao, I told him, waste money n he immediately thanks me. This group of us dun care abt who bonk whose ger as long as she is WL, she is shared between hundreds of men. As long as u have the money, the ger will follow u to hotel. Rule of the game money rules.

End of the day, different ppl play different games.

Strider_sG
20-01-2005, 10:24 AM
u kao shou. so many meimei die at your hands. we where got chance?
hundreds and hundreds flock in almost every week if not mth...i only one pax how to let all mm die at my hands...anyway i semi retire liao...take and enjoy...

Strider_sG
20-01-2005, 10:26 AM
That's the attitute in cheong world. But different ppl has different view... some chop stamp that ger, if u touch his ger then because of this ger, quarrel or fight. Saw a lot of these shit...
aiyo that why i say chop and stamp...if not it is still FNAFF (Free And Available For Fxxk) simple as tat....of coz if ppl already state then u still go touch then nothing to say lor...if not like wat u say who cares...public transport i like i take i dun like i walk....no big deal....ppl who cannot stand it either dun cheong or bao her and place her at home....

CheongKingKong
20-01-2005, 10:27 AM
F u since when I cheong with u?? 14 yrs of friend but still no cheong.

Ermmm...you wanna re-phase your words? Muahahaha...never cheong with me before meh?? You sure???
:D

CheongKingKong
20-01-2005, 10:28 AM
well words ... sometimes u said it but u just dun notice...relac.... ;)

It's ok lah....muahahaha...I know him too long to get angry with him...seems that you had cheong with him long enough to know him.....

Strider_sG
20-01-2005, 10:29 AM
It's ok lah....muahahaha...I know him too long to get angry with him...seems that you had cheong with him long enough to know him.....
well sometimes he dun realise that he did say certain stuffs or do certain stuffs...but hey i am a generous guy...i forgive him...hahahaha

sgmjplayer
20-01-2005, 10:39 AM
I hate directed or redirected statements.

Public transport in Public is for the Public.
Who have the ability? who takes it. SIMPLE as that.

The only problem is many people go to same place and know the
same gal, 1 fine day, the gal starts calling a third party, telling
him I was cheated again. That guy promised to look
after me, give me monthly allowance, he tips well, but after letting
him have his way, he ignore me. Now I am worried abt getting pregnant,
etc.

You know that guy right? why you got such friends?
Same incident happens over and over again.

well some ppl dun think same way...once he was with her...then give up liao also dun let ppl take...some just dump them one side but another bro take liao then he kbkp and then ignre him....not the first time got such things happen liao...for me it is simple" Public Buses You Want You Take... Unless You Chop..Stamp or Bao Them At Home....Dun Blame or Flame ppl...Simple as tat... as for Namelo...U wan any f ger u go take...I am Not Interested....

If I take any gal I am interested in, I dont give a hack who is she with.
If I have the ability to take anygals, or anyone have the ability to take
away from me, by all means (ofcoz those that resort to underhand means,
I avoid him). I make friends with gentleman, no more buddys as stated in
my signature.

Strider_sG
20-01-2005, 10:50 AM
QN:The only problem is many people go to same place and know the
same gal, 1 fine day, the gal starts calling a third party, telling
him I was cheated again. [FONT=Arial Black]That guy promised to look
after me, give me monthly allowance, he tips well, but after letting
him have his way, he ignore me. Now I am worried abt getting pregnant,
etc.

Ans: do i know the guy??? incidents happen over and over again...hmm tis i am not sure... but gers...especially prcs... listen trust half... i have learnt me lesson through the hard way thus nowadays i do not trust much they say...anyway i know u responsbile guy...but how much can u take or get???

Qn: If I take any gal I am interested in, I dont give a hack who is she with.
If I have the ability to take anygals, or anyone have the ability to take
away from me, by all means (ofcoz those that resort to underhand means,
I avoid him). I make friends with gentleman, no more buddys as stated in
my signature.

Ans:well tis i know wat u mean.... i dun like underhands means also....some ppl really also...this not commerical or rather business world leh...its a commerical sez world...u like some ger..go and compete but dun go through scurplous ways or means to get....u told me tis story quite a number of times...

naemlo
20-01-2005, 11:02 AM

I read your postings n thru phone I still dun get it but I trust wat u told me abt this guy. Anyway, u enjoy wat u have now, after we will gather again with darkstar, monster, fun4ever....

sgmjplayer
20-01-2005, 11:12 AM
I dont organise. i Follower. Juz let me know if you all gather.
Die Die I also make it..ok? :p

I read your postings n thru phone I still dun get it but I trust wat u told me abt this guy. Anyway, u enjoy wat u have now, after we will gather again with darkstar, monster, fun4ever....

naemlo
20-01-2005, 11:17 AM
I dont organise. i Follower. Juz let me know if you all gather.
Die Die I also make it..ok? :p

Steady, hearing u said die die u will go... Good good, let me look for the rest first. Monster, darkstar, fun4ever, turbo, who else?? Pls report to me.

CheongKingKong
20-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Steady, hearing u said die die u will go... Good good, let me look for the rest first. Monster, darkstar, fun4ever, turbo, who else?? Pls report to me.

Muahahaha...I never know you are organiser wor....
But me poor man...cannot join you for fun...muahahaha...I only go for cheap thrill...

naemlo
20-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Muahahaha...I never know you are organiser wor....
But me poor man...cannot join you for fun...muahahaha...I only go for cheap thrill...

First time organise..... a kopi session. Kopi too ex for u hor.... tonight same place?

CheongKingKong
20-01-2005, 12:17 PM
First time organise..... a kopi session. Kopi too ex for u hor.... tonight same place?

Tonight me got conference call with state side...at 10pm...sibey sianz...after that going to my other cheong place...not the dickson one....

naemlo
20-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Tonight me got conference call with state side...at 10pm...sibey sianz...after that going to my other cheong place...not the dickson one....

Look for your AM again?? U not sian bonking her over n over again. Time to prepare new target.

banana
20-01-2005, 03:07 PM

hee hee! bro can "zuo ni de tai"?

naemlo
20-01-2005, 03:24 PM
hee hee! bro can "zuo ni de tai"?

不要我有小姐..........

banana
20-01-2005, 03:29 PM
??????..........

u break my heart... :D

naemlo
20-01-2005, 03:44 PM
u break my heart... :D

Who dare to break banana's heart?

weakpig
20-01-2005, 04:52 PM
i love banana!

CheongKingKong
20-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Look for your AM again?? U not sian bonking her over n over again. Time to prepare new target.

Maybe the expedition cancel liao...wasted...
BTW, me only bonk her once before only...after that when she's more sober...she dun let me caress her liao...she knows I am good at making her lustful...

banana
20-01-2005, 09:06 PM
Who dare to break banana's heart?

u lah! say u dont want to sit my "tai"

Strider_sG
10-03-2007, 03:13 AM
how is this ktv? is it still around? never hear of any report or fr about this ktv...

banana
10-03-2007, 06:20 PM
how is this ktv? is it still around? never hear of any report or fr about this ktv...

yo! u still alive!! take care bro.

Strider_sG
12-03-2007, 05:26 PM
yo! u still alive!! take care bro.

still alive lar.. but not too long...