PDA

View Full Version : (Undertable' Dairy) Swing & Making Valuable Friends

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

undertable
23-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Hi Bros/sistas,

Have been here for short time in SBF, Most of our fantasies have been fulfilled here by all you friendly couples or single bros. From a start nightmare to subsequent heaven,thrilling and fun dreams,We are glad we joined this big family of SBF and our rather small community of Swinger kakis. In this place We have met tons of nice ppl showing us the comfortable way of living up our activities. We have more gentleman and fantastic ladies here alot more than in our actual lives.

We are kinky ppl who aint afraid of exploring new experience,we do not judge our friends also hoping not to be judge.Importantly thru this thread, We will record all our swinging activities, our Field Reports and Maybe some pictures for both our pleasures and yours.

We are a group of 3 Lovers, Mac(male), Liz(female) and Luna (Female),Somebody asked me what are they to me and i told they are my queens.

Luna:
Height:165 cm
Weight:54 (B cup)
Race:Singaporean Chinese
Interested in: MMF, Swing and Bi-sexual activities.

Liz:
Height:154 cm
Weight:44 kg (A cup)
Interested in: MMF, Swing and Bi-sexual activities.

Mac:
Height:169 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Interested in:Swing and pleasing my ladies. (I am straight^^)

Swingers Do pm us if you are interested to make friends, We will be please to know you guys!

HammerHead07
23-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Hey Bro,
Nice intro and below are ours:

Mr Hammerhead:
Weight:63
Interested in: Swinging

Mrs Hammerhead:
Height:160 cm
Interested in: Soft / Hard Swing

You got my number so feel free to whatapps me ... Hope to meet up with you guys soon

undertable
23-03-2012, 01:36 PM
22/ March/ 2012 FR:

Meet up 2nd time with this Fantastic couple (Meval2012) from SBF for my 1st Same room sex. Very kinky couple i can say, And total wild thing. Mr Meval is witty and humorous while Mrs Meval is like a sexy kitty that purs non stop. If you know them u would have thought they had just been together instead of being married for so many donkey years. Liz was totally impressed them (she is also very turn on by Mrs Meval^^)

8.30pm met up at a cafe in Plaza sing TCSS and had a good smoking times. During Chat they told us alot of crazy stuffs they did and showed us something they did,Liz and I was like "Aw Aw Aw super kinky"!

As their usual standard of no saliva contact we thought it might just be a sexing in a room seeing each other.No its not..

-After bath Meval2012 start mating out fast and by the time undertable join in Mrs Meval was already sucking her man deep and hard

-Liz got turned on by Mrs Meval and went down on me and its always like this when Liz sees a female in sexual light i get to enjoy all her wildness. Liz let go real fast this time.

-Liz sucked on Mrs Meval tits and things roll. They start touching each other while we guys get too aroused and start to eat them with our dick screaming for attention.

-Things progress and we were on top of each other stacking somehow like Lego, Three of us joined up and rub liz. she Orgasm twice in less that 5 mins.

-Ladies actions was the best part.. Although without any saliva contact they were exploting all other means. Well we poking them from all available position.
-End-

undertable
23-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Hey Bro,
Nice intro and below are ours:

Mr Hammerhead:
Weight:63
Interested in: Swinging

Mrs Hammerhead:
Height:160 cm
Interested in: Soft / Hard Swing

You got my number so feel free to whatapps me ... Hope to meet up with you guys soon

Bro, U no need to post bah.. We will sure catch up de. Lai contact via Whatsapp..

undertable
23-03-2012, 02:04 PM
22/ March/ 2012 FR:

Meet up 2nd time with this Fantastic couple (Meval2012) from SBF for my 1st Same room sex. Very kinky couple i can say, And total wild thing. Mr Meval is witty and humorous while Mrs Meval is like a sexy kitty that purs non stop. If you know them u would have thought they had just been together instead of being married for so many donkey years. Liz was totally impressed them (she is also very turn on by Mrs Meval^^)

8.30pm met up at a cafe in Plaza sing TCSS and had a good smoking times. During Chat they told us alot of crazy stuffs they did and showed us something they did,Liz and I was like "Aw Aw Aw super kinky"!

As their usual standard of no saliva contact we thought it might just be a sexing in a room seeing each other.No its not..

-After bath Meval2012 start mating out fast and by the time undertable join in Mrs Meval was already sucking her man deep and hard

-Liz got turned on by Mrs Meval and went down on me and its always like this when Liz sees a female in sexual light i get to enjoy all her wildness. Liz let go real fast this time.

-Liz sucked on Mrs Meval tits and things roll. They start touching each other while we guys get too aroused and start to eat them with our dick screaming for attention.

-Things progress and we were on top of each other stacking somehow like Lego, Three of us joined up and rub liz. she Orgasm twice in less that 5 mins.

-Ladies actions was the best part.. Although without any saliva contact they were exploting all other means. Well we poking them from all available position.
-End-

Totally fantastic... Mrs mavel is HOT HOT HOT! Tat I could nv imagine... *shy*

Oop:x

And I would like to compliment on you guys for making me feeling so comfortable... Thanks for the licking and rubbing more from mrs mavel... Haha

I just love u guys to e max !!! *hugsss and kisses*

Mac Im already fantasizing 2 females (me n 1 lady) 1 male(Mac). Nice ??? :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

washere
23-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Welcome !!

Do let me know if there's any up and coming events and swinging fun. 26 chinese here. :)

CuriousCouple
23-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Good to see you guys are having fun fun fun!

Lady CuriousCouple

undertable
23-03-2012, 03:16 PM

Lady CuriousCouple

Hiyeee lady curious ;)

Always remember hw hot u are and brought me to e bi bi world :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
23-03-2012, 03:22 PM

Lady CuriousCouple

Oh Curious couple we shall nv forget you 2. U guys and davidmelody helped us alot in this lifestyle. And liz cant get ya off her mind.

Hiyeee lady curious ;)

Always remember hw hot u are and brought me to e bi bi world :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

So Mrs undertable, Only she can get you to post hur? ^^

fence
23-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Are Liz and Luna interested in slim guys?

Height: 175cm
Weight: 60kg
Race: Singaporean Chinese
Interested in: Not sure what to put here. I don't come with a partner so I can't say I'm into swinging, but anything goes as long as it's straight stuff for me!

str8up
23-03-2012, 03:36 PM
hey bro undertable

submitting resume to join ur group!

me 38yr old local chinese. 1.8m tall and 65kg with fats accumulating around the waist due to age.

her 36 local chinese. 1.6m tall and 47kg. Finally she putting weight again. wild, sexy and definately bi!

my resume can pass bo? wahahaha

mogu
23-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Power bro. Happy for you to get 2 queens. :D

undertable
23-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Oh Curious couple we shall nv forget you 2. U guys and davidmelody helped us alot in this lifestyle. And liz cant get ya off her mind.

So Mrs undertable, Only she can get you to post hur? ^^

Oopx :x

Mac u noe I love hot ladies right??? :p hw can I resist lady curious... Haha

Yea indeed you guys spice our life real much...

Always remember Mel poking !!! Lolx

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
23-03-2012, 04:20 PM

And I would like to compliment on you guys for making me feeling so comfortable... Thanks for the licking and rubbing more from mrs mavel... Haha

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Nicest lor...noti little Princess
hey bro undertable

me 38yr old local chinese. 1.8m tall and 65kg with fats accumulating around the waist due to age.

her 36 local chinese. 1.6m tall and 47kg. Finally she putting weight again. wild, sexy and definately bi!

How can i fail this except for that fats in tummy going all around leh? Wahahahaha..

Power bro. Happy for you to get 2 queens. :D

U should not be, its horrible!!

Oopx :x

Mac u noe I love hot ladies right??? :p hw can I resist lady curious... Haha

Yea indeed you guys spice our life real much...

Always remember Mel poking !!! Lolx

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)
Well at least i can get a break ^^ Well honestly girls to girls are the most fascinating thing i ever saw. Always that hot!

haoj
23-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Wah everyone post. I also have to KPO abit. I also want to take Q number. Bro undertable what is my Q number ar. Let me know my Q number. Hee. Don't let me Miss the action if not I can't sleep. Haha.

Buba1981
23-03-2012, 04:43 PM
How i wish i hv a lady partner tat's into swinging..
U guys hv fun yah! Cheers!

str8up
23-03-2012, 04:53 PM
bro haoj

wah, first time i in queue before u. wahahahah. shit man, i gotta get well fast, seems like alot of happy things happening lately esp. with bro undertable.

mrs undertable

my girl girl oso quite hot leh. wahahahahahah

okok

too much heat in here liao. girl on girl action, mass swing, aiyo my fever getting higher liao. must ask my girl girl let me tao liang liao. hehehehe

fever or not, my girl gg to get gd gd one from me tonite. n only from me!

undertable
23-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Wah everyone post. I also have to KPO abit. I also want to take Q number. Bro undertable what is my Q number ar. Let me know my Q number. Hee. Don't let me Miss the action if not I can't sleep. Haha.

U are always our gang de ^^ need Q number de meh? ;)

haoj
23-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Bro, undertable very touch. U very swee bro. Anyway bro, Hammerhead they are great couple and bro straightup. All are very best couple
I meet. Hope to see u all soon.
Happy time.

lawrence78
23-03-2012, 06:33 PM
got viewing session 1 boh?

laifaiyee
23-03-2012, 06:43 PM
hey, i new and try to explore new fantasy, but my lady partner is not ready yet. can join for viewing session only to learn from various guru here??
male 34
chinese
168cm
65kg
cheeer.....

cataramp
23-03-2012, 06:49 PM
now is busy till need take queue number har ;)

str8up
23-03-2012, 06:53 PM
really frus, under moderation cant post. just now i put up a post but never come out.

wait until i find out who the ahole tat sabo my previous nick.

anyway, i resting from swing until my fever goes away. which means should be until next week. wahahahahah

now i gg to enjoy nana all to myself.

sis mrs. undertable
my nana oso very hot leh. wanna meet her?

undertable
23-03-2012, 07:07 PM

Hi haoj,

Heard from Mac abt u... N ive been following ur thread too^^ Will definately meeting u n ur Miss soon! We love meeting nice couple... For u guys no need q lahx! Haha

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Littleswingers
23-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Hmm. We're here to see whats the commotion about!

Seems like a hell lot of fun!

Care that we join in too? :D:D

Mrs Littleswingers will be pleased to join!

The Littleswingers

haoj
23-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Thanks. Miss undertable. No la so far most of the couple here are nice people. We hope to meet up with u all soon. Will be waiting for Mac to let us know when the next meeting up.
Happy time.

undertable
23-03-2012, 08:07 PM

The Littleswingers

Hi Littleswingers,

Saw those pics with all the ladies together in e thread on the recent swing your had... i was like WOWWWW!!! SUPER HOT!!! Looks so happening!!! that i told Mac we miss out the action :(... MOREEEE PLSSS... :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Littleswingers
23-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Hi Littleswingers,

Saw those pics with all the ladies together in e thread on the recent swing your had... i was like WOWWWW!!! SUPER HOT!!! Looks so happening!!! that i told Mac we miss out the action :(... MOREEEE PLSSS... :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Yes it was a 'hot' moment!

Meet us and you'll be part of the photo too! :D:D

The Littleswingers

BangThatAss
23-03-2012, 11:12 PM
If only i have someone to swing with. Regardless the case would like to meet mrs undertable soon!... Heard much abt u

undertable
24-03-2012, 01:09 AM

The Littleswingers

Can u join in? Of course ,Definitely! Bro We shall meet soon But need some rest. My 02 Queens are killing me Lols!

Thanks. Miss undertable. No la so far most of the couple here are nice people. We hope to meet up with u all soon. Will be waiting for Mac to let us know when the next meeting up.
Happy time.

Let me brake a little 1st,I lacking some cells inside my scrotum !!

If only i have someone to swing with. Regardless the case would like to meet mrs undertable soon!... Heard much abt u
Get one please!! Change your nick,its unhealthy for me to keep calling u Mr Ass..:rolleyes:

undertable
24-03-2012, 01:17 AM
24/ march / 2012

Just have a amazing ffm with Colourblindx02 with Mr Mac as a watcher/photographer. I can tell you if u nv been with them u are far from saying u had a fantastic experience.

I wouldnt do any fr but let our hot colourblind F do what she do best. Initially Meeting was a slight nervous affair and they simply brush the nervous feeling away with their fantastic attitude. For visual monsters you may be in for a treat!

:)

hotandhorny88
24-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Oh go on awaiting your pictures! :)

lol if only I can go on to persuade my gal to swing...

purepulp
24-03-2012, 03:44 AM
Bro Undertable...

Reading your little 'documentary' is bringing back memories for me man... I can totally relate to the excitement, discovery, apprehension and even fear (of performance issues) when I first started out donkey years ago.

Maybe some day I should come out of retirement!

Anyways, keep up the spirit of sharing! :cool:

undertable
24-03-2012, 05:17 AM
really frus, under moderation cant post. just now i put up a post but never come out.

anyway, i resting from swing until my fever goes away. which means should be until next week. wahahahahah

sis mrs. undertable

Ohhhh hiii,
I remember u... Lolx ur were all into yoni talk... Haha... Sure definitely there will be a chance to meet u n your hot nana... Remember transform will be teaching ur yoni after his lesson, we will be very interested... Heez

Speedy recovery :)

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

jbjb
24-03-2012, 09:23 AM
dam envious bro...keep thinking back the past when me n my 2 gals...tats was many years back...dun hv chance to go for 2 now..

tried b4 making out using Camfrog as watcher but nvr tried swing..probably will try one day wit u n ur miss...

cataramp
24-03-2012, 09:36 AM
dam envious bro...keep thinking back the past when me n my 2 gals...tats was many years back...dun hv chance to go for 2 now..

tried b4 making out using Camfrog as watcher but nvr tried swing..probably will try one day wit u n ur miss...

wah Mac now is pop till people from jbjb come sg for swing :x

undertable
24-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Oh go on awaiting your pictures! :)

Pics up real soon. Oh bro I gently suggest not persuading bro, Its building up the understanding and trust. It takes a woman thunder courage to follow her man and it dun have to be swinging as alternative eventually. The mutual understanding is more than enuff.

Bro Undertable...

Reading your little 'documentary' is bringing back memories for me man... I can totally relate to the excitement, discovery, apprehension and even fear (of performance issues) when I first started out donkey years ago.

Maybe some day I should come out of retirement!

Anyways, keep up the spirit of sharing! :cool:

Yup bro, The three of us is still in this stage esp me, hopefully someday when we look back while we are old we can tell ourselves "We been there,We done that". (My performance anxiety are crazy and was too concern about the queens when swinging)

Come back for ride bro,Once swinger forever stay a swinger.

Ohhhh hiii,
I remember u... Lolx ur were all into yoni talk... Haha... Sure definitely there will be a chance to meet u n your hot nana... Remember transform will be teaching ur yoni after his lesson, we will be very interested... Heez

Speedy recovery :)

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Liz!! U wanna be yoni hur? Noti one, Later i give u yoni of Mac's style.

Take your time bro, It is not something that should be rush into. We will be here warming our hands for ya guys!
wah Mac now is pop till people from jbjb come sg for swing :x

Tequila pop? Jb is as good as Singapore dee. Nxt time we go there swing!

undertable
24-03-2012, 11:06 AM
For Bros and sis who are interested in Seeing Mrs Undertable (Liz) in some solo action. Please follow this Forum link:http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=276346

-Do rate our thread if you enjoy what you are seeing.
-If you have use your generous power to UP us please let us have your nick so we can remember you.Its really important to us! Cheers!

ColourBlindx2
24-03-2012, 12:03 PM
24/ march / 2012

Just have a amazing ffm with Colourblindx02 with Mr Mac as a watcher/photographer. I can tell you if u nv been with them u are far from saying u had a fantastic experience.

I wouldnt do any fr but let our hot colourblind F do what she do best. Initially Meeting was a slight nervous affair and they simply brush the nervous feeling away with their fantastic attitude. For visual monsters you may be in for a treat!

:)

FR done liao la............

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7024497&postcount=124

Post the pics on my thread also lei!!

Colourblind f

str8up
24-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Bro undertable

Congrats man! Your thread becoming famous!

Great to see you guys actively swinging! Keep it coming! Must get nana to try the bondage thingy man. Think she will go wild!

Damn, you guys are really making my fever shoot up!

Bro haoj

If you ard, looks like your next party must really be some theme party if under table gets kinkier! If not we may bore them! I suggest PVC attire for the ladies? Tight, smooth PVC outfits and the guys all dressed up with hoods?

undertable
24-03-2012, 01:01 PM
FR done liao la............

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7024497&postcount=124

Post the pics on my thread also lei!!

Colourblind f

Sweetie post le

Yesterday Luna had a FFM with the infamous Colourblindx2 while i was the watcher,With all the participants' consent i took some photos of them being tied up (bondage) I have posted in the Swing Swing thread in orgies/swinging section.

Bros please follow the link given if u are interested to see our last night activities and do remember to give all credits to Colourblindx2, without them it could be totally impossible to have those valuable pix.

[SIZE="4"]http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=7024686#post7024686[/SIZ

cataramp
24-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Tequila pop? Jb is as good as Singapore dee. Nxt time we go there swing!

on lar if you got organise for singlesss lol. :D

For Bros and sis who are interested in Seeing Mrs Undertable (Liz) in some solo action. Please follow this Forum link:http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=276346

-Do rate our thread if you enjoy what you are seeing.
-If you have use your generous power to UP us please let us have your nick so we can remember you.Its really important to us! Cheers!

your hyperlink never link properly, behind the 46

purepulp
24-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Yup bro, The three of us is still in this stage esp me, hopefully someday when we look back while we are old we can tell ourselves "We been there,We done that". (My performance anxiety are crazy and was too concern about the queens when swinging)

Come back for ride bro,Once swinger forever stay a swinger.

Good man! Some guys can push their luck when certain boundaries have been established and it should be your role to ensure that you look out for your lady. There's been more than a couple of times I've had to pull my gal away and leave. Having a few regular, trusted people is always ideal and when the comfort level is high, the excitement level shoots through the roof!

Well good luck to you and your queens. Have fun and play safe!

And you are right.. once a swinger, there's no turning back.. I'll be back one day, can feel it in my bones.. ;)

Me Siam Bu
24-03-2012, 05:28 PM
sound interesting lol

haoj
24-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Bro, totally agree undertable have become
So powerful and it just last week he kana zap like no one biz. But This week everyone is supporting him lol. It great to see undertable posted in the photo for the bro here to view and bro think your bullet nearly used up for this week lol.

Bro, straightup we must fasten our footstep abit. Cos bro undertable seem having a very happening event we can't be missing the action lol. yea the next party will u want it to be a big party or a small party so we can ask the ladies to dress up lolz. I leave it to the rest of u all to decide will it be a very soon thing??? Lol. I hope it will be a soon event. U know my timing I am free n u tell me the time I will sure fly down lol. I will waiting for your fever to come down de.

undertable
24-03-2012, 07:17 PM
on lar if you got organise for singlesss lol. :D

your hyperlink never link properly, behind the 46

Opps about the link, Tired dee.. Haha u single meh?

Good man! Some guys can push their luck when certain boundaries have been established and it should be your role to ensure that you look out for your lady. There's been more than a couple of times I've had to pull my gal away and leave. Having a few regular, trusted people is always ideal and when the comfort level is high, the excitement level shoots through the roof!

Well good luck to you and your queens. Have fun and play safe!

And you are right.. once a swinger, there's no turning back.. I'll be back one day, can feel it in my bones.. ;)

Nice and mean ppl exists hence our responsibility is so important to our loves one . Bro We meet up sooner or later, Waiting for u bro!!(Whether swing or coffee)

sound interesting lol

Haha bro see more interesting..

Bro undertable

Great to see you guys actively swinging! Keep it coming! Must get nana to try the bondage thingy man. Think she will go wild!

Bro haoj

If you ard, looks like your next party must really be some theme party if under table gets kinkier! If not we may bore them! I suggest PVC attire for the ladies? Tight, smooth PVC outfits and the guys all dressed up with hoods?

Oh lala PVC^^^ Kakis community bro.. Got you all around to support me ma!

Oh ya my sperm bank kena rob by two female robbers!! And they always hide Under the Table^_^

Bro, totally agree undertable have become
So powerful and it just last week he kana zap like no one biz. But This week everyone is supporting him lol. It great to see undertable posted in the photo for the bro here to view and bro think your bullet nearly used up for this week lol.

Bro, straightup we must fasten our footstep abit. Cos bro undertable seem having a very happening event we can't be missing the action lol. yea the next party will u want it to be a big party or a small party so we can ask the ladies to dress up lolz. I leave it to the rest of u all to decide will it be a very soon thing??? Lol. I hope it will be a soon event. U know my timing I am free n u tell me the time I will sure fly down lol. I will waiting for your fever to come down de.

Big party!!! Lols.. We Are fine with the size of the party bro, U can organise de jiu sure okie. Lets contact and share.. Feel Like bbqing TCSS^^;)

Wanna organised anything jiu put us in your "must jio list",Anything need help from us de jiu call without hesitation ar! We are the gang!

cataramp
24-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Opps about the link, Tired dee.. Haha u single meh?

considered ma. lol :D

undertable
24-03-2012, 11:24 PM

ohhh hi... wooo... heard much abt me??? wad u heard gd or bad???:D anw get one and swing with u... heez

Oh go on awaiting your pictures!

hmmm... its does take lots of courage for we gals to step into swinging... i think understanding is e main issue;) don't be discourage

considered ma. lol :D

:) hiyee see u soon

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

cataramp
25-03-2012, 12:32 AM
[COLOR="Magenta"]:) hiyee see u soon

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

see you soon lizzy zehzeh, with luna ma? :p

BangThatAss
25-03-2012, 12:36 AM
ohhh hi... wooo... heard much abt me??? wad u heard gd or bad???:D anw get one and swing with u... heez

hmmm... its does take lots of courage for we gals to step into swinging... i think understanding is e main issue;) don't be discourage

:) hiyee see u soon

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

errrr for ur info mrs and mr undertable i'm v new to this scene and all these, i myself also finding hard to adapt how am i gonna find someone to swing with?.... i waiting for mr undertable to bring me explore more... as he claimed he will do... i waiting lol...

i shy person la... how to approach a lady and ask her swing with me.

undertable
25-03-2012, 12:46 AM
see you soon lizzy zehzeh, with luna ma? :p

hehe... so ke qi...oh... u dun wan c me onli ar??? *kidding* Mac decide ^^

errrr for ur info mrs and mr undertable i'm v new to this scene and all these, i myself also finding hard to adapt how am i gonna find someone to swing with?.... i waiting for mr undertable to bring me explore more... as he claimed he will do... i waiting lol...

hehe... my apologies didn't know u were new... take it step by step... i'm also shy... nvm i believe Mac will do so... Jia you ^^

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

BangThatAss
25-03-2012, 12:49 AM
haha ok thanks Liz... waiting for mac to jio me out for supper with him, you and luna :)

undertable
25-03-2012, 03:04 AM
hehe... my apologies didn't know u were new... take it step by step... i'm also shy... nvm i believe Mac will do so... Jia you ^^

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)[/QUOTE]

Oh My pretty Pink! Muack!

I swing with you lor.. Bring u to gay orgies...:D

painbeyond
25-03-2012, 03:30 AM
hi bro and sis Undertable.

if got chance, i would love to join as viewer/watcher for a start.

i'm 25 m, 168cm, 62kg, Chinese

undertable
25-03-2012, 08:28 AM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

I swing with you lor.. Bring u to gay orgies...:D[/QUOTE]

*muackxxx muackxxx* heez
Woooo... Gay orgies ^^ count me in!!!! I wanna watch!!! Lolx :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
25-03-2012, 10:24 AM
hi bro and sis Undertable.

if got chance, i would love to join as viewer/watcher for a start.

i'm 25 m, 168cm, 62kg, Chinese

Oh hi, normal swinger parties dun encourage watchers/viewer bro. Unless they state it there for special purpose .Good day!

BangThatAss
25-03-2012, 11:23 AM

I swing with you lor.. Bring u to gay orgies...:D

*muackxxx muackxxx* heez
Woooo... Gay orgies ^^ count me in!!!! I wanna watch!!! Lolx :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)[/QUOTE]

Can. Liz will watch.... Me and undertable sure pull u in to join in the fun!!

Nuglut
25-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Lizzy sweetie, amazing pics! You've got a slamming body. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I loved the creampie shots. :)

Kind regards,
Bro Nuglut.

pendragon_sg
25-03-2012, 11:45 AM
2 willing and wonderful pussies is such a envy-able thing to have :D

noelliam
25-03-2012, 12:36 PM
This is very interesting and i would like to explore the idea, what do i need to do to participate? single male.

undertable
25-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Lizzy sweetie, amazing pics! You've got a slamming body. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I loved the creampie shots. :)

Kind regards,
Bro Nuglut.

*Blushed*

2 willing and wonderful pussies is such a envy-able thing to have :D

Mac is special guy:)

PS: Oh guys btw this thread for swinging only^^

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

painbeyond
26-03-2012, 12:51 AM
Oh hi, normal swinger parties dun encourage watchers/viewer bro. Unless they state it there for special purpose .Good day!

i see. didn't know about it. thanks for the reply. please let me know if singles are also required.

undertable
26-03-2012, 03:53 AM
hey bro undertable

bro haoj

wah, first time i in queue before u. wahahahah. shit man, i gotta get well fast, seems like alot of happy things happening lately esp. with bro undertable.

mrs undertable

my girl girl oso quite hot leh. wahahahahahah

okok

too much heat in here liao. girl on girl action, mass swing, aiyo my fever getting higher liao. must ask my girl girl let me tao liang liao. hehehehe

fever or not, my girl gg to get gd gd one from me tonite. n only from me!

sis mrs. undertable

Bro undertable

Bro haoj

:rolleyes:Oh my god i missed so many of your posts... Deserved a death penalty liao.. Bro Paiseh i abit blur up^^ Liz and I dying to see nana and you!!

Hopefully when we meet up there will be a rock party^^:cool:

JBWIN
26-03-2012, 09:45 AM
hi i m interested to meet up!
maybe in may of coming month!

undertable
26-03-2012, 11:03 AM
morning bros/sista, i suddenly miss my 1st swinging session with that neat Few couples, very Nice ppl there.

Just wonder should i organize one to keep such a nice experience going?

PS:Bros/Sis Do help us to rate our thread .:p
-Alot of bros/sis nv left their nicks for us to remember when they upz us. Thanks alot and we really appreciate.

undertable
26-03-2012, 11:23 AM
morning bros/sista, i suddenly miss my 1st swinging session with that neat Few couples, very Nice ppl there.

Just wonder should i organize one to keep such a nice experience going?

PS:Bros/Sis Do help us to rate our thread .:p
-Alot of bros/sis nv left their nicks for us to remember when they upz us. Thanks alot and we really appreciate.

Yes yes! Me wanna join in ^^ haha

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

ColourBlindx2
26-03-2012, 12:35 PM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

The Colourblinds also wanta join in!!!

Colourblind f

undertable
26-03-2012, 01:03 PM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Haha u pick the hotel sweetie..

Colourblind f

How can we leave the Colorblindx2 out leh? Heartz u lots!

ColourBlindx2
26-03-2012, 01:08 PM
How can we leave the Colorblindx2 out leh? Heartz u lots!

We also heartz you back!!

Colourblind M was FULL OF PRAISES when it came to the meeting on Friday evening!!

As in FULL.

Made me suspect that he was turning gay and falling in love with Mr Undertable :(

Colourblind f
PS: When are we going for rope-shopping??????

wiscom
26-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Nice keep up the good work!:)

undertable
26-03-2012, 01:19 PM

Colourblind f

Hi sis Colourblind,

U r definately in Mr Undertable list:) would like to meet u too ^^

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
26-03-2012, 03:46 PM

Colourblind M was FULL OF PRAISES when it came to the meeting on Friday evening!!

As in FULL.

Made me suspect that he was turning gay and falling in love with Mr Undertable :(

Colourblind f

NAh, hes not.He is a fantastic guy and we mean it. Talking to him was uber comfortable and lols he got alot of things i wanna learn from.

Oh ya ropes!! After 5th? gonna meet you guys up when u are free..

PS: I am also full of praises for Sweet Colourblind F wor..

Nice keep up the good work!:)

Thanks & do carry on support ^^

Hi sis Colourblind,

U r definately in Mr Undertable list:) would like to meet u too ^^

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

See i told ya, Only girls makes u reply... :p

sextronics
26-03-2012, 03:48 PM
support support abit ;-)

undertable
26-03-2012, 04:15 PM
support support abit ;-)
Bro Gam xia alot ^^

gooey
26-03-2012, 04:41 PM
very nice photoset for local swingers!

keep having fun! :)

gooey
26-03-2012, 05:23 PM
nice perky ass peeking from tube dress, perfect shape, simply enticing for ass-rimming!

str8up
26-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Bro undertable

No la, u did not miss it but as I was under moderation, the post all came out a day after.

Anyway, I sees u are gaining in rep lor. Up up and away!

Hmmmm. PVC Bondage party next?

Idea hor!

undertable
27-03-2012, 01:08 AM
very nice photoset for local swingers!

keep having fun! :)

nice perky ass peeking from tube dress, perfect shape, simply enticing for ass-rimming!

OOOh, U made me felt i am a fortunate man bro:rolleyes:

Bro undertable

No la, u did not miss it but as I was under moderation, the post all came out a day after.

Anyway, I sees u are gaining in rep lor. Up up and away!

Hmmmm. PVC Bondage party next?

Idea hor!

Rep points are ppl supporting but aint that important.. Kakis like u all are the reasons why i am stuck into this place;)

Pvc bondage ar? How is it like,Nv seen before wor?

undertable
27-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Hello couples,

Any couple into partying in a 5 star hotel this coming saturday?

It will be a afternoon session from 230pm to 7pm.

Will have several couple with us.

cataramp
27-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Hello couples,

very hiong leh you. morning noon night all whack.

washere
27-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Great stamina sia.. haha..

undertable
28-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Hello couples,

I think i can die flat after everything!!! :eek:haha

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

RotiPrata Man
28-03-2012, 01:14 AM
Hello couples,

Imagine 2.30pm wack until 7pm :eek: Very shag de wor....:D

undertable
28-03-2012, 01:30 AM

Bros,For every second I have in this life I only have it once. Life too short for me to wait for another day. Cheers!

I think i can die flat after everything!!! :eek:haha

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

U sure?? :o

undertable
28-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Bros,For every second I have in this life I only have it once. Life too short for me to wait for another day. Cheers!

U sure?? :o

My honey coated sweet Mac wads tat face for :confused::confused: haha... u better prepare a good massage for me after that... :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
28-03-2012, 02:24 AM
My honey coated sweet Mac wads tat face for :confused::confused: haha... u better prepare a good massage for me after that... :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Erm.... will do that for ya!

undertable
28-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Suddenly Miss my earlier thread "Rules Of Engagement" (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=270899) something we came out after our 1st experience that ended quite badly and now becoz of u nice ppl out there and we already blending in. Enjoy having you guys with us.

Smile Rules Of Engagement (Swinging)

-Show full respect for both female and their male counterpart

-Be a absolute Gentleman, we might not be as comfortable as u are.

-Please let the female enjoy it as much as you are, Dun be like: "I am Sorry, I cant control and i am done!" Our Time is as precious as you do!

-We are not whores and despos, Dun come thinking u got right place for fucking other ppl wifes/ Girlfriend just like that.

-As long as you dun look like a freaking ET, we wont take you as one.

-For married couples, Dont it if you are trying to save your relationship, Do it together to enhance it.

-If you think swingers are with twisted mindset you are wrong, We love our partner more than you can imagine.

-If you are too excited about having sex/touches from other female, Do look at your partner She needs that most and its from you!

-No one should entice you more than your wife/girlfriend. It takes them great courage to open up to you or to agree with your point of view. Make them comfortable.

-Lastly when are swinging with the person that loves you, Loves her as much!
Love you guys/ladies! U all did alot more than what we expected.

(Undertable) Mr Mac

undertable
28-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Suddenly Miss my earlier thread "Rules Of Engagement" (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=270899) something we came out after our 1st experience that ended quite badly and now becoz of u nice ppl out there and we already blending in. Enjoy having you guys with us.

Love you guys/ladies! U all did alot more than what we expected.

(Undertable) Mr Mac

Heez... Tats wad I told u like 2 weeks ago ^^

On n off I will go back to this thread to read :)

Mrs Undetable (Lizzy)

notty1
28-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Hi,

race: chinese
height: 169cm
weight: 60kg

would like to make valuable frens !

undertable
28-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Heez... Tats wad I told u like 2 weeks ago ^^

On n off I will go back to this thread to read :)

Mrs Undetable (Lizzy)

Ya la, Are u prepared for the event tonight?

Hi,

race: chinese
height: 169cm
weight: 60kg

would like to make valuable frens !

Bro In my opinion "swinging" means one male and one female, Its not a going to be likely to join as a single..

CuriousCouple
28-03-2012, 06:16 PM

A good session should last for a couple of hours.... no 'whack bam thank you maam'.

-Kisses-
Lady CC

undertable
28-03-2012, 06:47 PM
A good session should last for a couple of hours.... no 'whack bam thank you maam'.

-Kisses-
Lady CC

Lady curious,

Yep the way it should be but Honestly we din knew that until we met you guys. We are missing u guys already.

Dropping over on sat? I lost my previous mobile and lost most of my contacts, Would like to personally drop you and Mr curious an invitation.

JueXin
28-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Email sent, will be looking forward to your reply, ya even if reject if can do reply so at least we noe every email is take into consideration :D

atlarg
28-03-2012, 08:28 PM
hi can join???

CuriousCouple
29-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Lady curious,

Yep the way it should be but Honestly we din knew that until we met you guys. We are missing u guys already.

Dropping over on sat? I lost my previous mobile and lost most of my contacts, Would like to personally drop you and Mr curious an invitation.

You lost your mobile? That sucks... hate it when that happens :(

We been very busy with work... can't confirm about Sat yet. Not sure what Sir CC schedule is like yet.

Have PM you our number. Send my love and kisses to liz :p

-Kisses-
Lady CC

vicguy
29-03-2012, 07:11 AM
Love the MMF photos did she go for DP?

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

ColourBlindx2
29-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Mr Undertable,

CBf and i will be there confirmed confirmed (note: double hor).... she finish tuition (giving NOT recieving) at around 1pm. will pick her up and head down.

Must feed her first of course (more energy to play with right!?!).... need us to bring anything? Makan? Minum? Ice-Cream? Ropes? Buttplug? Strap-on.....???
Ropes already in the car!

Can you list the nicks of the couples confirmed attendance at 230? Door close at 3pm so late comers not allowed right? It is only polite to be on time.... remember the governments propaganda from the 80's..... "Courtesy is for freee.....courtesy is for you and MEeeeeee!!!" Damn i am old!

BTW...........i had a dream we were at the swing party already.... we arrived talked cock for a bit, and then as per normal took our turn to freshened up. Then she forced me to lie on the bed and she crawled over and sank onto my cock in one full move. Then after a few up and down strokes the leaned forward and offered her asshole to all the boys so she could be DP.

One by one they got "fluffed" by their wives/girlfriends and proceeded to climb on and fuck her asshole while having me deep in her pussy. Everytime one guy came, another would be ready to take over.

Woke up in a "cold" sweat.... ok la.... wed dream la.....

Yup..... better bring lube just in case :p

See you on Saturday. BTW CBf and i will not come if you wont allow us to share room cost okie? Must share share okie?

Colourblind M

BoyWithUglyCar
29-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Reporting in. hello undertable... always ask me change nick... there... first post. lol

Davidmelody
29-03-2012, 02:36 PM
wow...u guys hv party...nv invite us? haha

Dav

undertable
29-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Mr Undertable,

CBf and i will be there confirmed confirmed (note: double hor).... she finish tuition (giving NOT recieving) at around 1pm. will pick her up and head down.

Must feed her first of course (more energy to play with right!?!).... need us to bring anything? Makan? Minum? Ice-Cream? Ropes? Buttplug? Strap-on.....???

Can you list the nicks of the couples confirmed attendance at 230? Door close at 3pm so late comers not allowed right? It is only polite to be on time.... remember the governments propaganda from the 80's..... "Courtesy is for freee.....courtesy is for you and MEeeeeee!!!" Damn i am old!

BTW...........i had a dream we were at the swing party already.... we arrived talked cock for a bit, and then as per normal took our turn to freshened up. Then she forced me to lie on the bed and she crawled over and sank onto my cock in one full move. Then after a few up and down strokes the leaned forward and offered her asshole to all the boys so she could be DP.

One by one they got "fluffed" by their wives/girlfriends and proceeded to climb on and fuck her asshole while having me deep in her pussy. Everytime one guy came, another would be ready to take over.

See you on Saturday. BTW CBf and i will not come if you wont allow us to share room cost okie? Must share share okie?

Colourblind M

To your dream: Sounds more like a fantasy to me but a potential nightmare to Liz lolx..
Maybe we need a little booze? Lastly we need u and that sweetie to guide us to a great time. Oh with regards to the arrival timing yours is a good suggestion, I honestly do not enjoy keep taking my pants on and off all the time!

Bro we talk over phone on the day itself, If we are too busy to take lunch we may ask you to help us get a little food. Is it okie?

wow...u guys hv party...nv invite us? haha

Dav

Haven officially invite couples but its on this upcoming saturday. U definitely on The table list.. One thing, Just keep mel away from my arse-O Lolx..

sleepy80
29-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Mr Undertable,

Colourblind M

Bro, wonderful fantasy wet dream.. Did you cum in ur boxers.. Lol.
How I wish can dream of such event.. Best to have it happen in real life.

ColourBlindx2
29-03-2012, 05:09 PM
To your dream: Sounds more like a fantasy to me but a potential nightmare to Liz lolx..
Maybe we need a little booze? Lastly we need u and that sweetie to guide us to a great time. Oh with regards to the arrival timing yours is a good suggestion, I honestly do not enjoy keep taking my pants on and off all the time!

Bro we talk over phone on the day itself, If we are too busy to take lunch we may ask you to help us get a little food. Is it okie?

Haven officially invite couples but its on this upcoming saturday. U definitely on The table list.. One thing, Just keep mel away from my arse-O Lolx..

Ahyaaaaaah CBf is good at putting pple at ease, i think it is those HUGE "Stress Balls" she hides in her Bra that helps :eek:.... CBf enjoys DP.... multiple DP we never try before. Maybe Liz wants to watch or fluff..... or better still offer a second alternative!!!!!

NO problems abt food.... tell you what....we will bring food and all 4 of us can eat in la.... easier dat way right? We bring some nice drinks also la.....

Can "talk cock" and "sing song" while waiting for the rest. CBf and i would enjoy the "chill out time"

I dunno about you, but i will gladly share my ass with Mel anyday!!!!!!

Bro, wonderful fantasy wet dream.. Did you cum in ur boxers.. Lol.
How I wish can dream of such event.. Best to have it happen in real life.

Boxer shorts??? ..... REAL men sleep NUDE!

I will make it happen in REAL life..... just need to get CBf lubed up nicely.... and have enough fluffers to get the boys hard too!

Maybe we can get Luna and/or Liz to help fluff in the future.

Colourblind M

sleepy80
30-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Boxer shorts??? ..... REAL men sleep NUDE!

I will make it happen in REAL life..... just need to get CBf lubed up nicely.... and have enough fluffers to get the boys hard too!

Colourblind M

Yes you are the MAN! Fulfilling all men fantasy in ur real life.. Sleeping in nude is not for me, too dangerous! Wait little brother get swollen after kana bitten by mosquito how...

undertable
30-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Ahyaaaaaah CBf is good at putting pple at ease, i think it is those HUGE "Stress Balls" she hides in her Bra that helps :eek:.... CBf enjoys DP.... multiple DP we never try before. Maybe Liz wants to watch or fluff..... or better still offer a second alternative!!!!!

NO problems abt food.... tell you what....we will bring food and all 4 of us can eat in la.... easier dat way right? We bring some nice drinks also la.....

Can "talk cock" and "sing song" while waiting for the rest. CBf and i would enjoy the "chill out time"

I dunno about you, but i will gladly share my ass with Mel anyday!!!!!!

Colourblind M
Okie Room booked.... Thanks larz for the food, if mel and dave is coming i going to witness what she is capable of on u then..

Oh any couples you wanna intro to meet us on sat?

Sleeping in nude is not for me, too dangerous! Wait little brother get swollen after kana bitten by mosquito how...

I somehow have a feeling mosquitoes are not really into our little brother from my personal experience..

ColourBlindx2
30-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Yes you are the MAN! Fulfilling all men fantasy in ur real life.. Sleeping in nude is not for me, too dangerous! Wait little brother get swollen after kana bitten by mosquito how...

Dont worry. The mosquitoes like my ass.

Colourblind f

RotiPrata Man
30-03-2012, 12:48 AM
Okie Room booked.... Thanks larz for the food, if mel and dave is coming i going to witness what she is capable of on u then..

Oh any couples you wanna intro to meet us on sat?

I somehow have a feeling mosquitoes are not really into our little brother from my personal experience..

Can i be watcher anot? :D

undertable
30-03-2012, 01:13 AM
A little fr with the bros we met up yesterday night.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=7045496&posted=1#post7045496

sleepy80
30-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Dont worry. The mosquitoes like my ass.

Colourblind f

Oh really.. I have a nice ass too but hope it dun go into the hole.. :eek:

sleepy80
30-03-2012, 11:47 AM

Oh really, I think they dun smell blood at the little brother, maybe when hard there's blood but the mosquito sting will break when it sting.. Lol

undertable
30-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Oh really.. I have a nice ass too but hope it dun go into the hole.. :eek:

Oh really, I think they dun smell blood at the little brother, maybe when hard there's blood but the mosquito sting will break when it sting.. Lol

LOLX..Crap larz...

undertable
02-04-2012, 03:55 AM
31/03/2012 (Swinging Whole Day In A 5 Star Hotel)

Host:

-Undertable (Liz & Mac)
-Colourblindx2

Guest:

-Redblood
-Curiouscouple
-DavidMelody
-LittleSwingers

Met up with our dear Couple fren (Colourblindx2) and Gosh they really brought pizza and its freaking large one,21inches and damn tasty.

If anyone of you bros/sista doesnt noe, we are very into these 2 precious individuals, CBF is always the sweetest young thing around in this forum (Liz & Luna are crazily into her) while CBM is the playmaker. If you guys ever been with CBM you will know hes a ultra-sensitive male that aims at nothing but making sure the day hes around with you is the day you can relax and enjoy.Always sticking up to his frens.. My Little CBF is a gentle sweet thing very hot on bed yet her eyes melts u the 1st moment you sees into it.

Before yesterday Lizzy told me her preference is totally towards Chinese Couples which makes me challenged her to meet CBM, This is what comes out from her during the night before going to bed:

"Say him good like not enuff leh, Not only the sex part makes me felt good its the whole thing by him being with us makes me feel he dun only deserve the word "good". I think we should say hes special,a gem."

Coming back to the FR Again,
-Game start upon Redblood arrivals. Redblood male is a macho guy on the outside but the way he speaks is totally different.. Felt quite puzzled how come a strong built guy have such a good manner in communication.Rae was super bubbly and cheerful,Makes the perfect PR manager(not Executive)

Save some of my time here, I going to use my only 'SYT' fr to summarise.

Yay!! The Colourblinds are swinging in the daytime this time!!!

Let's see how it went

The Colourblinds bought this HUGE-MONGOUS 21-inch pizza for lunch, so Undertables and Colourblinds shared and could hardly finish the pizza even though it was soooooooooooooooo delicious! I am so going to eat that pizza again if there's the chance.

After that, the guys went to smoke while the girls had a girl-girl talk about why we started swinging and how we felt about it.......then tada!! Redbloods are here!

So..........the fun began, with all the squirting and tying and untying and tying and squirting and more squirting!!

First CBM started his rope demonstration on me, but since i requested for a new design, that got him thinking a lil........but the end result was pretty nice! Just a little too tight for my chest.

Then it was Mrs Undertable's turn! Mr Undertable will post the pics soon enough, i guess.....please admire the artwork that CBM has done

So when Mrs U was tied up and ready to be attacked, RBF and i swarmed down and attacked her tits and her clit. For the first time in my life, i licked the sweetest-smelling pussy (later found out that it was just the hotel soap that smelled nice) and i just couldnt stop licking even as Mrs U was cumming, cannot let such delicious pussy go!!

>>Fast Forward from more licking and kissing>>

Then Curiouscouple came!!!

After much persistence from EVERYBODY, i put on my strap-on and loaded the dildo onto the belt. And i have become a guy with boobs. With absolutely no idea how to do the motion of the ocean!

And they wanted me to fuck Mrs U!!

Pics will follow........

After seeing my desperate attempts at imitating a man, CBM decided to come and give me a "hand".............and into my pussy his cock went!

It was one very interesting position. We should try this again.

There were a lot of kissing, sucking, fucking and all.......cant remember all lah! And what's more, there will be another time like this, so readers dont worry.

Yup Liz got tied up by a pro and ^^ So did our CBF..

-Gals and guys took turn to lick and tease Lizzy while she was lying there after being tied up. Hot scene for me when the other gals are licking her and making her cum.

-Redblood F came over to me and drop me a freaking deepthroat till the point my body got too sensitive and cant take it anymore. (When i say deep it means she is taking it all.) I back out asap as i was pretty afraid i might not be able to stop myself from cumming in the wrong place..:p

-Liz got too aroused and there came the scene of she eating and sucking on different dicks and pussies... "Lego" again as they stack on each other and hungrily touching everywhere and its damn bloodrushing for me.

-Special highlights for the Redbloods, I have always hear that Redblood F Is a squirter from other couples who have met them but wat they dint told me was she put quite a number of AV squirting princesses to shame. Not only she shoots but she flooded her man. Not to mention she almost drown Redblood M, Both me and Lizzy was like : "Kaoz!! How can it be?"

-Here comes the couple who made us comfortably stayed in this exotic scene comfortably: Cuiouscouple!

As the usual casual and "always in the topics" that nv fails to attract others to them they greeted us with their warm attitude. Taking off into the momentum fast and got into our beds. Now 4 girls and how can i take it?

As for the Males part i will drop it as usual, it was good but wasnt in my interest to write it here.

-Part Two-

After Redbloods and Colourblindx2 left, We met up with Davidmelody & Littleswingers.(Soft Swinging)

Mel was hyper adorable after the drinking game which got her abit way too high! She was making everyone laugh non stop and Mrs littleswinger caught surprise,a Hot little thing that seems to be very in place no matter where u place her.

Girls are going everywhere and touching suckling and rubbing went on and on while the guys gets the best of them when they finally decides to take notices of us.

It has been a really fun and tiring day for the Undertables, Having these friends dropping by was interesting and fun.. Alright thats about it, Pardon my english i aint a hardworking student when i was young:rolleyes:

Oh lastly I got my 1st wax session in my ..... Burning sensation stays thru out the night. One advice to potential waxing guys, "DO IT ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE SEX":eek:

-END-

undertable
02-04-2012, 04:15 AM
pictures from the swing!

http://i.imgur.com/xdFm6h.jpg
Just right after being tied by Colourblind M
http://i.imgur.com/zhvvSh.jpg
Good view!
http://i.imgur.com/inlpsh.jpg
Rae start getting into action..
http://i.imgur.com/Q89IPh.jpg
^^ Hot part.

undertable
02-04-2012, 04:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vsWjfh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Texrih.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mwBKph.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MHqvPh.jpg
Penetrated by Colourblind F while Blowing me with me on the top.

undertable
02-04-2012, 04:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/je1iQh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/9iqbHh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/XzBCMh.jpg

No Males on the photos as we were too Fix on the females. I was too distracted by them to just carry on taking photos.. Afterwards was all actions on the guys part.. We attacked them!:D

stromuff
02-04-2012, 06:51 AM
Bro,

For some reason only 1 photo came out but wow that one photo is nice. But anyway, I got an idea, if you need someone to help with the photos while you guys have your session let me know. You can have your sessions uninterrupted while I can practice shooting you guys in motion. I lack experience shooting models/nudes. This would be at no cost and I won't keep any of the photos but will leave them back with you. More than willing to show you my other portfolios.

M

washere
02-04-2012, 07:01 AM
Great FR!! And the pictures are tooo awesome !

undertable
02-04-2012, 11:54 AM
For those Bros/sistas who are unable to view the images for the swing here can visit this safe link below:

http://imgur.com/a/GrYPk

stevecool
02-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Love ur photos.Hope you upload them to Flickr too. Im following you there. Upz u

undertable
02-04-2012, 12:11 PM
Bro,

For some reason only 1 photo came out but wow that one photo is nice. But anyway, I got an idea, if you need someone to help with the photos while you guys have your session let me know. You can have your sessions uninterrupted while I can practice shooting you guys in motion. I lack experience shooting models/nudes. This would be at no cost and I won't keep any of the photos but will leave them back with you. More than willing to show you my other portfolios.

M

Pm us and tell us more,Thanks!
Great FR!! And the pictures are tooo awesome !
Erm... Thanks bro alot for support!
Love ur photos.Hope you upload them to Flickr too. Im following you there. Upz u

Dun follow my FlickR, They are giving me tons f problems for uploading the pictures and now is classified under monitoring blah blah blah. I couldnt get it all to the public.

CityOfAngels
02-04-2012, 12:11 PM
All "X' rated pics, can't view leh.

cataramp
02-04-2012, 12:13 PM

try using different browser, mine works. :D

undertable
02-04-2012, 12:15 PM
31/03/2012 (Swinging Whole Day In A 5 Star Hotel)

Host:

-Undertable (Liz & Mac)
-Colourblindx2

Guest:

-Redblood
-Curiouscouple
-DavidMelody
-LittleSwingers

Met up with our dear Couple fren (Colourblindx2) and Gosh they really brought pizza and its freaking large one,21inches and damn tasty.

If anyone of you bros/sista doesnt noe, we are very into these 2 precious individuals, CBF is always the sweetest young thing around in this forum (Liz & Luna are crazily into her) while CBM is the playmaker. If you guys ever been with CBM you will know hes a ultra-sensitive male that aims at nothing but making sure the day hes around with you is the day you can relax and enjoy.Always sticking up to his frens.. My Little CBF is a gentle sweet thing very hot on bed yet her eyes melts u the 1st moment you sees into it.

Before yesterday Lizzy told me her preference is totally towards Chinese Couples which makes me challenged her to meet CBM, This is what comes out from her during the night before going to bed:

"Say him good like not enuff leh, Not only the sex part makes me felt good its the whole thing by him being with us makes me feel he dun only deserve the word "good". I think we should say hes special,a gem."

Coming back to the FR Again,
-Game start upon Redblood arrivals. Redblood male is a macho guy on the outside but the way he speaks is totally different.. Felt quite puzzled how come a strong built guy have such a good manner in communication.Rae was super bubbly and cheerful,Makes the perfect PR manager(not Executive)

Save some of my time here, I going to use my only 'SYT' fr to summarise.

Yup Liz got tied up by a pro and ^^ So did our CBF..

-Gals and guys took turn to lick and tease Lizzy while she was lying there after being tied up. Hot scene for me when the other gals are licking her and making her cum.

-Redblood F came over to me and drop me a freaking deepthroat till the point my body got too sensitive and cant take it anymore. (When i say deep it means she is taking it all.) I back out asap as i was pretty afraid i might not be able to stop myself from cumming in the wrong place..:p

-Liz got too aroused and there came the scene of she eating and sucking on different dicks and pussies... "Lego" again as they stack on each other and hungrily touching everywhere and its damn bloodrushing for me.

-Special highlights for the Redbloods, I have always hear that Redblood F Is a squirter from other couples who have met them but wat they dint told me was she put quite a number of AV squirting princesses to shame. Not only she shoots but she flooded her man. Not to mention she almost drown Redblood M, Both me and Lizzy was like : "Kaoz!! How can it be?"

-Here comes the couple who made us comfortably stayed in this exotic scene comfortably: Cuiouscouple!

As the usual casual and "always in the topics" that nv fails to attract others to them they greeted us with their warm attitude. Taking off into the momentum fast and got into our beds. Now 4 girls and how can i take it?

As for the Males part i will drop it as usual, it was good but wasnt in my interest to write it here.

-Part Two-

After Redbloods and Colourblindx2 left, We met up with Davidmelody & Littleswingers.(Soft Swinging)

Mel was hyper adorable after the drinking game which got her abit way too high! She was making everyone laugh non stop and Mrs littleswinger caught surprise,a Hot little thing that seems to be very in place no matter where u place her.

Girls are going everywhere and touching suckling and rubbing went on and on while the guys gets the best of them when they finally decides to take notices of us.

It has been a really fun and tiring day for the Undertables, Having these friends dropping by was interesting and fun.. Alright thats about it, Pardon my english i aint a hardworking student when i was young

Oh lastly I got my 1st wax session in my ..... Burning sensation stays thru out the night. One advice to potential waxing guys, "DO IT ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE SEX":eek:

-END-

Finally regain my strength to post something here :p Finally i get to meet the Colourblindx2, Colourblind F is a sweet and gentle gal tat makes me agree with Mac y he call him a sweet young thing as she totally fit it. But when action start she is real hot, her touch and e licking makes me feels like im in heaven. Of cox not forgetting Colourblind M, yes saying him gd only it's not enuff he simply just makes the whole session so comfortable not only the sex part. & i loves ur licking hehe...

Redblood : Rae i loves her super bubbly character, like a little gal. and this gal really squirt, that she can drown uuuuuu!!!! While i'm blowing Mac and we 2 were like 'OMG!!!!!' :eek: Redblood M was a very macho guy, I'm kinda afraid of guys who is very macho. But NO this time, he was totally a nice gentleman who is full of respect same like every others couple we met. Nice to meet you guys.

Curiouscouple: This is the second time we met. I have a thing for Curious F, haha as always. She's is the most sensual lady, just a finger touch on me i will just go gaga over her. haha i would not touch much on that, Mac knows the best... heez Curious M very friendly as usual basically you will feel so ease with them ard just like others couples.

DavidMelody: Nevertheless, this couple super funny. Mel was super cute when she is drunk haha... this is e first time we had some action together... but i more interested in Mel... oop i forgot abt Dav =p

LittleSwingers: First time meeting up, Mrs LS is a hot little thing in action that really shock me. Loves ur kissing alot. and first time i get to lick a lady and its u... Mr LS, i'm so all into ur lady that i have forgotten all about u =p

It's a full whole day of Swinger's Party and i do really enjoy very much ^^ What i like most in swinging is not all abt the sex part, is i get to see how much their man loves and respect their lady partner. I like to observe that alot. It's much on the bonding and exploring to spice up our life.

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=270899)

pendragon_sg
02-04-2012, 12:20 PM
excellent photos from the session :D

undertable
02-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Bro Some browser sux, i also dunno why.. Oh actually u can go in to my link below and see..http://imgur.com/a/GrYPk

undertable
02-04-2012, 12:28 PM
excellent photos from the session :D

Bro nice to see you again, Thanks alot for the upz that time..Enjoy hor!

Hacker2009
02-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Saw nice pix... but bro... DOING RAW ????

ColourBlindx2
02-04-2012, 02:20 PM

Raw what raw, I roar you!

I capped myself when I fucked Mrs Undertable!

Colourblind f

unsung80
02-04-2012, 02:40 PM
nOSE Bleed~~~ my blood flows all the way down to the right area for strong reaction.

Hacker2009
02-04-2012, 04:20 PM

Colourblind f

hey bro.. from the photo cannot see the cap mah...

redblood
02-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Finally regain my strength to post something here :p Finally i get to meet the Colourblindx2, Colourblind F is a sweet and gentle gal tat makes me agree with Mac y he call him a sweet young thing as she totally fit it. But when action start she is real hot, her touch and e licking makes me feels like im in heaven. Of cox not forgetting Colourblind M, yes saying him gd only it's not enuff he simply just makes the whole session so comfortable not only the sex part. & i loves ur licking hehe...

Redblood : Rae i loves her super bubbly character, like a little gal. and this gal really squirt, that she can drown uuuuuu!!!! While i'm blowing Mac and we 2 were like 'OMG!!!!!' :eek: Redblood M was a very macho guy, I'm kinda afraid of guys who is very macho. But NO this time, he was totally a nice gentleman who is full of respect same like every others couple we met. Nice to meet you guys.

Curiouscouple: This is the second time we met. I have a thing for Curious F, haha as always. She's is the most sensual lady, just a finger touch on me i will just go gaga over her. haha i would not touch much on that, Mac knows the best... heez Curious M very friendly as usual basically you will feel so ease with them ard just like others couples.

DavidMelody: Nevertheless, this couple super funny. Mel was super cute when she is drunk haha... this is e first time we had some action together... but i more interested in Mel... oop i forgot abt Dav =p

LittleSwingers: First time meeting up, Mrs LS is a hot little thing in action that really shock me. Loves ur kissing alot. and first time i get to lick a lady and its u... Mr LS, i'm so all into ur lady that i have forgotten all about u =p

It's a full whole day of Swinger's Party and i do really enjoy very much ^^ What i like most in swinging is not all abt the sex part, is i get to see how much their man loves and respect their lady partner. I like to observe that alot. It's much on the bonding and exploring to spice up our life.

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=270899)

We had a good time too..too bad we have to leave early..

Liz..abit shy initially but lots of fun after a little warm up..sexy n cute girl,willing to try anything..oh..n nice soft lips n sweet sweet pussy..lol

Mac..great out going dude..a bit anxious to see me squirt..relax lah,will show u one lah...see him just standing one side watching liz get pampered,a bit unfair to him mah,so attack him n suck his cock hard n deep till he surrender..lol
.next time dun take away..cum in my mouth..i love eating cum..good source of protein ok..lol..

Colorblind..aiyoh..no need to say lah..know colorblind m for so many yrs liao..did i do less than expected?heehee...

Curiouscpl...so glad to see u both...miss u so much darlings..sorry arh..drank a little too much so a bit drunk..only focus on my teddy bear..see u soon okie?miss u both..

undertable
02-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Guys thanks for support, Deep appreciated as usual. I received upz from bros/sistas but its aint a just undertable thingy, Biggest contributor is the Colourblindx2 who made it all possible.

Please support Colourblindx2 the same much you supported us. If you Like what you sees here do Upz them for support
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=265139&page=9

Hello Dun u dare Piss Mrs Colourblindx2,Just enjoy with lips zip/fingers frozen.. Its not Raw and never will be..

Colourblind f

Sweetie we miss u both already! Help me as CBM Whats the name of the pizza we got on sat.. I wanna go buy^^

nOSE Bleed~~~ my blood flows all the way down to the right area for strong reaction.

Not too much har... Bro you long term support us wor.... Support the Colourblind too without them ,they aint going to be any photos...

c5552
02-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Bro Undertable, i read all pages of this thread, I must say its a job well done, thumbs up all the way. Hope to be able to join ur event in the near future. :D

undertable
02-04-2012, 05:44 PM

Liz..abit shy initially but lots of fun after a little warm up..sexy n cute girl,willing to try anything..oh..n nice soft lips n sweet sweet pussy..lol

Mac..great out going dude..a bit anxious to see me squirt..relax lah,will show u one lah...see him just standing one side watching liz get pampered,a bit unfair to him mah,so attack him n suck his cock hard n deep till he surrender..lol
.next time dun take away..cum in my mouth..i love eating cum..good source of protein ok..lol..

Colorblind..aiyoh..no need to say lah..know colorblind m for so many yrs liao..did i do less than expected?heehee...

Curiouscpl...so glad to see u both...miss u so much darlings..sorry arh..drank a little too much so a bit drunk..only focus on my teddy bear..see u soon okie?miss u both..

I am not anxious to see it, I am dying to witness it!! Shit it was total jawdropper sight!! How can it be possible? Went back to see some AV Stars squirting and honestly they aint a thing when comparing to yours...

Honestly the way u blow will really make me look weak and just bang out my tadpoles..... Next round i am going to touch you hard, Feel what mr Redblood have enjoyed!!
PS: Oh ya the hair plucking thingy is pretty "AW" Next time when i am running out of cotton for my pillow maybe i can run to you guys for some help^^

redblood
02-04-2012, 08:30 PM
I am not anxious to see it, I am dying to witness it!! Shit it was total jawdropper sight!! How can it be possible? Went back to see some AV Stars squirting and honestly they aint a thing when comparing to yours...

Honestly the way u blow will really make me look weak and just bang out my tadpoles..... Next round i am going to touch you hard, Feel what mr Redblood have enjoyed!!
PS: Oh ya the hair plucking thingy is pretty "AW" Next time when i am running out of cotton for my pillow maybe i can run to you guys for some help^^

LOL.. u too kua zhang liao lah.. watch the angmoh squirting porn can see same one leh.. next time show u.. is a group of girls who squirting like crazy.. i cant beat them..
hmm... maybe next time dun just touch me hard.. finger fuck me hard n squirt all over u.. heehee..
About the hair plucking thingy.. No problem dude.. Ren has a lot of hair to pluck.. can fill ur pillow for sure.. opps...

Redblood ~ Rae

ColourBlindx2
02-04-2012, 09:08 PM
if you need someone to help with the photos while you guys have your session let me know. You can have your sessions uninterrupted while I can practice shooting you guys in motion. I lack experience shooting models/nudes. This would be at no cost and I won't keep any of the photos but will leave them back with you. More than willing to show you my other portfolios.

M

Thanks but not thanks.

We already have offers from experienced photographers........dont need inexperienced ones ;)

Sorry for making you lose blood!

BRO.... I am not a bro can???????

Colourblind f

Guys thanks for support, Deep appreciated as usual. I received upz from bros/sistas but its aint a just undertable thingy, Biggest contributor is the Colourblindx2 who made it all possible.

Please support Colourblindx2 the same much you supported us. If you Like what you sees here do Upz them for support

Hello Dun u dare Piss Mrs Colourblindx2,Just enjoy with lips zip/fingers frozen.. Its not Raw and never will be..

Sweetie we miss u both already! Help me as CBM Whats the name of the pizza we got on sat.. I wanna go buy^^

Not too much har... Bro you long term support us wor.... Support the Colourblind too without them ,they aint going to be any photos...

Wah dont pass sooooooooo much credit to us.....

The Undertables started the ball, we simply pushed it in the correct direction!

Colourblind f

str8up
02-04-2012, 10:22 PM
ROCKING PARTY!

Damn it! So sad could not make it!

Nana totally stared at the strap on man. She always wanted to try fucking another girl.

Another party! Another party!

Encore! Encore!

ColourBlindx2
02-04-2012, 10:24 PM
ROCKING PARTY!

Nana totally stared at the strap on man. She always wanted to try fucking another girl.

Encore! Encore!

Damn, i totally forgot how it feels to fuck a girl!! Must try again :D

Colourblind f

stromuff
02-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Thanks but not thanks.

We already have offers from experienced photographers........dont need inexperienced ones ;)

Colourblind f

Cool, no worries :) glad you guys are having fun... :)

ColourBlindx2
02-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Cool, no worries :) glad you guys are having fun... :)

Thanks for the offer anyways!

Colourblind f

undertable
02-04-2012, 11:13 PM

LOL.. u too kua zhang liao lah.. watch the angmoh squirting porn can see same one leh.. next time show u.. is a group of girls who squirting like crazy.. i cant beat them..
hmm... maybe next time dun just touch me hard.. finger fuck me hard n squirt all over u.. heehee..
About the hair plucking thingy.. No problem dude.. Ren has a lot of hair to pluck.. can fill ur pillow for sure.. opps...

Redblood ~ Rae

heez... Mac always tell me i gt nice pussy but do not know hw to differentiate it =p n i tot he was just making me happy till when u r licking me, i kept hearing u saying... lolx... n i kept asking Mac... Y ah?? but its was a compliment to me ^^ thanks for making me feeling so comfortable... and yea i'm willing to try anything...

n Mac is not kuang zhang lehz... i do agree u really put shame to most AV stars :p i'm gonna ask u hw to squirt e next time... see i got potential anot... Meet up real soon!!!

ROCKING PARTY!

Encore! Encore!

hey, i wanna meet u and ur nana real soon... lolx i can let her fuck me if she wanto ^^ heez

Colourblind f

yes a must!! hehe... i wanna try it too... :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

ColourBlindx2
02-04-2012, 11:16 PM
yes a must!! hehe... i wanna try it too... :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Yeah!! I will bring ALL my props next time!!!!!

Colourblind f

zabel
02-04-2012, 11:22 PM
keep it up. really beh tahan.... awaiting for next event pics :p:p:p

undertable
02-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Yeah!! I will bring ALL my props next time!!!!!

Colourblind f

:D:D hey sweet young thing... Let's try new stuffssssss !!! I'm open to exploring MOREEEEEEEE ^^!!!!!!!!

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

ColourBlindx2
02-04-2012, 11:45 PM
hey sweet young thing... Let's try new stuffssssss !!! I'm open to exploring MOREEEEEEEE ^^!!!!!!!!

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Glad to know that :D :D :D :D

Colourblind f

undertable
02-04-2012, 11:52 PM
ROCKING PARTY!

Encore! Encore!

Got chance larz.. Bro you guys still busy recently on weekdays afternoon?

Colourblind f

Wah dont pass sooooooooo much credit to us.....

The Undertables started the ball, we simply pushed it in the correct direction!
Colourblind f

Without CBM and CMF how can we have the ball to roll? Deserving de..

:D:D hey sweet young thing... Let's try new stuffssssss !!! I'm open to exploring MOREEEEEEEE ^^!!!!!!!!

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Okie i let you try something new, Slapping your butt for an hour everytime u miss bedtime:mad:

Go slp now!!!!

rasknight
03-04-2012, 01:46 AM
wish me and girl was there :(

yaybaby
03-04-2012, 04:56 AM
Indeed a nose bleeding fr by all participants! Good job bro Mac and Liz, not forgetting colourblind f and m which bro Mac strongly complimented. Awesome. :)

Ravenzou
03-04-2012, 08:04 AM
Damn sizzly hot n spicy!!!! Wish I was there to witness the squirting ! Damn !!! More more !!

ah rat
03-04-2012, 11:24 AM

Colourblind f

Sis, wearing the strap,do u feel tired F**king. :D

undertable
03-04-2012, 04:52 PM

Not as easy as guys! Its hard to get use to it!

ah rat
03-04-2012, 04:55 PM

Thanks for urs reply. :D

ColourBlindx2
03-04-2012, 05:07 PM

Actually..... She only needed to fuck Liz missionary for the camera. I climbed on her afterwards to doggie her... So she used my momentum to fuck Liz.

CBF was sandwiched between us...... A soft meaty sandwich..... Like a kong bak pau?

Kekekeke.....

Yes it was tiring to fuck 2 gals simultaneously with one cock. Its a tough job..... But someone's gotta do it la.

:cool::cool:

Nice to use your cock to make 2 gals orgasm simultaneously. You should try it someday.:D

Colourblind M

undertable
03-04-2012, 05:46 PM
wish me and girl was there

Next time pm me, I invite you couple along if everything is comfortable for all Of us!

Indeed a nose bleeding fr by all participants! Good job bro Mac and Liz, not forgetting colourblind f and m which bro Mac strongly complimented. Awesome.

Welcome MR handsome!

Damn sizzly hot n spicy!!!! Wish I was there to witness the squirting ! Damn !!! More more !!
Dun wish bro, Get into swinging with us! Cool journey!
Thanks for urs reply.
Totally welcome bro!

Actually..... She only needed to fuck Liz missionary for the camera. I climbed on her afterwards to doggie her... So she used my momentum to fuck Liz.

CBF was sandwiched between us...... A soft meaty sandwich..... Like a kong bak pau?

Kekekeke.....

Yes it was tiring to fuck 2 gals simultaneously with one cock. Its a tough job..... But someone's gotta do it la.

:cool::cool:

Nice to use your cock to make 2 gals orgasm simultaneously. You should try it someday.:D

Colourblind M

Oh haha i wanna try it!

plodnee
03-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Want to see only can bo?? just sit down n see nia can??

plodnee
03-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Can i seee only?

ColourBlindx2
03-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Without CBM and CMF how can we have the ball to roll? Deserving de..

Okae lah Okay lah.... :p

Indeed a nose bleeding fr by all participants! Good job bro Mac and Liz, not forgetting colourblind f and m which bro Mac strongly complimented. Awesome.

Yes. The colourblinds are strongly recommended. We sound like some kind of new drug that has been invented to cure hair loss!!

Not tired, just dont know which part of the body to move..... Afraid that i will poke at the wrong places!!

Yeah, i will try to get used to it......

Kekekeke.....

Nice to use your cock to make 2 gals orgasm simultaneously. You should try it someday.

Colourblind M

Yah, you know how much effort i had to put in to make sure the two of us dont suffocate our dear Mrs Undertable?? It's like doing push-ups for two people!

Oh haha i wanna try it!

You wanta try bring fucked, or try fucking a girl with TWO cocks attached to your hips????????

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Colourblind f

rasknight
04-04-2012, 02:14 AM
Next time pm me, I invite you couple along if everything is comfortable for all Of us!

Welcome MR handsome!

Dun wish bro, Get into swinging with us! Cool journey!

Totally welcome bro!

Oh haha i wanna try it!

ar actually had a session with colorblind, litterswingers and davidmelody before~

undertable
04-04-2012, 03:03 AM
Yes. The colourblinds are strongly recommended. We sound like some kind of new drug that has been invented to cure hair loss!!

U are the drug that make me feel dreamy!:p

You wanta try bring fucked, or try fucking a girl with TWO cocks attached to your hips????????

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Colourblind f

One ger at the front while the other on the back with a dildo attached..

ColourBlindx2
04-04-2012, 08:02 AM
ar actually had a session with colorblind, litterswingers and davidmelody before~

Oh! So that's your nick!! How is your girl? She getting better??

U are the drug that make me feel dreamy!:p

One ger at the front while the other on the back with a dildo attached..

Ohhhhhhhh now I get the picture... Good then I don't have to do the aiming. OMG mrs undertable took my virginity! :eek:

Colourblind f

undertable
04-04-2012, 08:23 AM
now I get the picture... Good then I don't have to do the aiming. OMG mrs undertable took my virginity! :eek:

Colourblind f

Haha I'll let u take my virginity in return e next time... :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

rasknight
04-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Oh! So that's your nick!! How is your girl? She getting better??

Ohhhhhhhh now I get the picture... Good then I don't have to do the aiming. OMG mrs undertable took my virginity! :eek:

Colourblind f

yup she got better the day after the session :)

undertable
04-04-2012, 10:10 AM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Oh? U wanna take my virginity as well?:D

ColourBlindx2
04-04-2012, 11:04 AM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Aw okay!

yup she got better the day after the session :)

That's great! She still super shy?

Oh? U wanna take my virginity as well?:D

In the ass, HELL YEEEEEEEEAH!

Colourblind f

undertable
04-04-2012, 02:36 PM
In the ass, HELL YEEEEEEEEAH!
Colourblind f

Entry is prohibited! Only Exit!:cool:

ColourBlindx2
04-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Entry is prohibited! Only Exit!:cool:

Dude,

Dun 'knock' it till you've tried it.....

Kekekeke..... That was the initial reason it was purchased. Now we have increased its 'scope of works'.

Colourblind

undertable
04-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Reporting in. hello undertable... always ask me change nick... there... first post. lol

Is that really u?

ah rat
04-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Not tired, just dont know which part of the body to move..... Afraid that i will poke at the wrong places!!

Colourblind f

Haha,I ever ask my OC to F**K missionary.I just laid down to enjoy,but after few min,she laid on top of me & said very tired.
In the end I do the missionary on her & she just laying on the bed to enjoy.:D

Lancer81
04-04-2012, 06:49 PM
I would like to intro myself and partner here. I am 30 and she is 27.. Both Chinese , and keen to swing as mutual agreement between her and me. Thanks

str8up
04-04-2012, 10:54 PM
paiseh pasieh for the late replies!

Sorry to all but new financial year started so nana and i damn busy and also she damn grumpy cos she lost her iphone today.

not cool to do any kinky stuff when she angry cos she becomes abusive. heheheheh

To ms. lizzy
i already nose bleeding from all the fr n pics, dun tease me with the idea of nana using the strap on with u.

To mr. cbm aka i noe who u r
i nosebleeding from the idea of nana fucking lizzy already and u put the idea of ms. cbf fucking nana while nana fucking lizzy! u wanna see squirting from the nose? whahahah

To MS. CBF
now u got me thinking of nana fucking ur ass while u take lizzy ass virinity. i really squirting from the nose liao.

To Mr. Undertable
Can u just fucking arrange a meetup 2 weeks from today so that the above can all happen and i can really squirt from my nose for a good reason! wahahahahha

hope to meet up soon and dun forget to include haoj and hammerhead hor!

undertable
04-04-2012, 11:10 PM

Sorry to all but new financial year started so nana and i damn busy and also she damn grumpy cos she lost her iphone today.

not cool to do any kinky stuff when she angry cos she becomes abusive. heheheheh

To ms. lizzy
i already nose bleeding from all the fr n pics, dun tease me with the idea of nana using the strap on with u.

i nosebleeding from the idea of nana fucking lizzy already and u put the idea of ms. cbf fucking nana while nana fucking lizzy! u wanna see squirting from the nose? whahahah

To MS. CBF
now u got me thinking of nana fucking ur ass while u take lizzy ass virinity. i really squirting from the nose liao.

To Mr. Undertable
Can u just fucking arrange a meetup 2 weeks from today so that the above can all happen and i can really squirt from my nose for a good reason! wahahahahha

wahahaha... i can't stop luffing at what u have written that i stone at my laptop for awhile... pls see highlight!!! u r so interested to c huh?!?! haha... but now what i'm interested most is seeing ur nose SQUIRT SQUIRT SQUIRT!!!!

OKOK definitely meeting up soon... i'm waiting for my Mac order... He's my KING!!!:p

PS: Do send my regards to Nana though have not met her yet :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
04-04-2012, 11:44 PM
I would like to intro myself and partner here. I am 30 and she is 27.. Both Chinese , and keen to swing as mutual agreement between her and me. Thanks

Hello bro, thanks for the introduction. Currently still yet to have enuff time to host the next swing but still appreciate your post.have a great night!

To ms. lizzy

To MS. CBF

To Mr. Undertable

Lols!!! U ar, Same like my queen lizzy i am laughing as well, Y aint Haoj planning for the next one ar, I am seriously addicted to party lolx!

Tell nana i heard alot about her, Lizzy and i dying to see her hotness and your very generous dong^^

wahahaha... i can't stop luffing at what u have written that i stone at my laptop for awhile... pls see highlight!!! u r so interested to c huh?!?! haha... but now what i'm interested most is seeing ur nose SQUIRT SQUIRT SQUIRT!!!!

OKOK definitely meeting up soon... i'm waiting for my Mac order... He's my KING!!!:p

PS: Do send my regards to Nana though have not met her yet :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

If they have party we sure go lo.. Hao?

undertable
04-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Hello bro, thanks for the introduction. Currently still yet to have enuff time to host the next swing but still appreciate your post.have a great night!

Lols!!! U ar, Same like my queen lizzy i am laughing as well, Y aint Haoj planning for the next one ar, I am seriously addicted to party lolx!

Tell nana i heard alot about her, Lizzy and i dying to see her hotness and your very generous dong^^

If they have party we sure go lo.. Hao?

Haha... Yes my KING!!! sure go la... I loves party and ADDICTED LIKE U!!! somemore is frenz like str8up, sure ONZZ!!!... :D u guysss planzz... dun let me and Nana wait too long to meet each other... :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
05-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Went to meet up Colourblindx2 for dinner only! They treated us to a big pizza in a nice enviroment and get to chat a little..

Time flies when you are enjoying and now we are already home! Only if there are more couples like Colourblindx2,Haoj and str8up, I believe my times will fly even faster..

There are alot of new couples Undertables have yet to meet.. Some real nice and genuine couples here that encourage us to stay and seek.. Where are you guys now??

We are still new to swinging and hence need some encouragement and understanding from our new friends, hopefully down the road we will meet ppl who dun mind us being average joes or just plain simple.. We aint the pros, We are still uncomfortable. It will be very kind of you guys to cut us some slacks.. If any couple think they need more experience ppl to swing please dun put us in the list, We aint that good!

For those who expect anything more than we can currently offer please leave us alone! We dislike being judged on the 1st sight, At least give us time to adjust to it la...

rubicon
05-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Bro undertable,

Very sincere of you and your adventures are fantastic. Looking forward for more! Ups you for more fun ahead! :)

undertable
05-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Bro undertable,

Very sincere of you and your adventures are fantastic. Looking forward for more! Ups you for more fun ahead! :)thanks there for supporting!:)

Jag69
05-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Hi bro, read through your post and sound so interesting. I'm Jason here Chinese 36 standing at 163cm and married and kind of curious about new stuff. Everything must try once so you will not live to regret. Agree? I would live to try out mmf or mff with ur queen if we click .

Cherry20
05-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Why didnt my ex had this kind of fun during my wild days.So envious for those who participated and enjoyed.:p

undertable
05-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Hi bro, read through your post and sound so interesting. I'm Jason here Chinese 36 standing at 163cm and married and kind of curious about new stuff. Everything must try once so you will not live to regret. Agree? I would live to try out mmf or mff with ur queen if we click .

Hi No Offense can i ask u this,
I'm Mac here Chinese 28 standing at 169cm and single and ALWAYS curious about new stuff. Everything must try once so you will not live to regret. AGREE? I would live to try out mmf or mff with ur WIFE if we click !:cool:

CAN?

Please Think before u start posting into ppl's thread. We Welcome anyone to look for us if we are like-minded, not taking us like a Dumb-minded understand??

cataramp
05-04-2012, 06:34 PM

jialat liao lar, never see mac say peple here before :D

undertable
05-04-2012, 06:38 PM
jialat liao lar, never see mac say peple here before :D

Dee my anger management fail this time.. Oh Lizzy keep asking me when she gonna sees u...

cataramp
05-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Dee my anger management fail this time.. Oh Lizzy keep asking me when she gonna sees u...

i also waiting to see liz zehzeh leh!

waiting for her "KING" to plan lor :D

iLoveToLick
05-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Hi,
Im a single bro eager to extend my circle..
24yr old, well build, 174cm.. 8.5/10
please do get back to me.. i really wanna get this to work!

undertable
05-04-2012, 07:09 PM

Lols! Hao i plan lor.. U stay where?

undertable
05-04-2012, 07:19 PM

Hi hi :) wad a hectic day!!!! Haha yuppie waiting for my KING to plan... I only listen to his command ^^

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

str8up
05-04-2012, 07:31 PM
ehhhhhh, figure of speech only hor. I rather squirt like Dash! Unfortunately i am known to nana as the one shot guy.

Who told u i big? dun have lah. i think everyone oso joker like me.

cbm have big one. really big big one!

where is tat haoj huh? how come he mia suddenly leh.

dash, u reading this? any idea where haoj is?

cataramp
05-04-2012, 07:57 PM

central area lor.. far from you all haha.

Hi hi :) wad a hectic day!!!! Haha yuppie waiting for my KING to plan... I only listen to his command ^^

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

so funny the way you 2 communicate :D

sincity2005
05-04-2012, 08:12 PM
ehhhhhh, figure of speech only hor. I rather squirt like Dash! Unfortunately i am known to nana as the one shot guy.

Who told u i big? dun have lah. i think everyone oso joker like me.

cbm have big one. really big big one!

where is tat haoj huh? how come he mia suddenly leh.

dash, u reading this? any idea where haoj is?

just knock off...saw your post. Yes, you are one BIG guy. the girls all noticed it. The guys including me, although we dont like to check out each other's tools... BUT yours is really too BIG to not be noticed. :eek:

actually we the guys, are trying very hard not to look at your tool but it is like pointing everywhere in every directions. boh pian...want to avoid looking also end up seeing it. haha :D

not joking.

haoj is on holiday trip. he will be back this weekend. we will hear from him soon

cataramp
05-04-2012, 08:14 PM
just knock off...saw your post. Yes, you are one BIG guy. the girls all noticed it. The guys including me, although we dont like to check out each other's tools... BUT yours is really too BIG to not be noticed. :eek:

actually we the guys, are trying very hard not to look at your tool but it is like pointing everywhere in every directions. boh pian...want to avoid looking also end up seeing it. haha :D

not joking.

haoj is on holiday trip. he will be back this weekend. we will hear from him soon

omg, are you some TANK GUN???

sincity2005
05-04-2012, 08:23 PM

bro....no...not me....... the Heavy-Duty Battle Tank is bro Str8up. His barrel is long n thick n quite muscular looking.

i will leave it to the gals to chip in their inputs. i will just say, i saw the gals enjoying his thickness as they wrap their sexy lips over his barrel.

the sight is really one to behold, i saw it n it is a big turn on, seeing the gals go down on Bro Str8up.....like those adult show where the video title goes "Miss XXXXX meets Peter North". :D i am straight by the way. just to clarify. :p

undertable
05-04-2012, 08:31 PM
so funny the way you 2 communicate

Dee... U msg me on my mobile...

Clarification: I also dunno y she call me king de... ^^ But i think i like!

just knock off...saw your post. Yes, you are one BIG guy. the girls all noticed it. The guys including me, although we dont like to check out each other's tools... BUT yours is really too BIG to not be noticed.

actually we the guys, are trying very hard not to look at your tool but it is like pointing everywhere in every directions. boh pian...want to avoid looking also end up seeing it. haha

not joking.

See!! I am going for some tedious exercising for my manhood, Cannot go meet u and lao kui!!:rolleyes:

He is AK;)

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Ur king have to wait for the leader (Haoj),He claims to swing at 1st week of april and still dare to go holiday^^ Lets punish him when hes back!

bro....no...not me....... the Heavy Duty Tank is bro Str8up. His barrel is long n thick n quite muscular looking.

i will leave it to the gals to chip in their inputs. i will just say, i saw the gals enjoying his thickness as they wrap their sexy lips over his barrel.

the sight is really one to behold, i saw it n it is a big turn on, seeing the gals go down on Bro Str8up.....like those adult show where the video title goes "Miss XXXXX meets Peter North". :D
Okay We shall see how tough is Mr Str8up! Lols dash you yourself is also a stunner.. AK47?

undertable
05-04-2012, 09:26 PM

so funny the way you 2 communicate :D

Haha y funny... My motive is to make my KING smile heez ^^

Dee... U msg me on my mobile...

Clarification: I also dunno y she call me king de... ^^ But i think i like!

Ur king have to wait for the leader (Haoj),He claims to swing at 1st week of april and still dare to go holiday^^ Lets punish him when hes back!

haha I call him my KING cox I only will listen to his command and all I have to do is to obey my sweet KING... Hehe I'm willing de hor... So anything dun ask me ask my KING first...:p

Yes my KING lets plan wads e punishment haha :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

sincity2005
05-04-2012, 11:48 PM

Okay We shall see how tough is Mr Str8up! Lols dash you yourself is also a stunner.. AK47?

haha I call him my KING cox I only will listen to his command and all I have to do is to obey my sweet KING... Hehe I'm willing de hor... So anything dun ask me ask my KING first...:p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

my AK47 has served me well so far. But no matter how i upgrade n improve my AK47 to be able to fire many rounds, the damage still cannot match one single huge artillery rocket blast from Bro Str8up's barrel. ;)

this one....i raise my white flag n declare defeat n more than willingly let both Mrs Undertable take me as their POW (prisoner of war) to serve the 2 queens. :p

ColourBlindx2
05-04-2012, 11:56 PM

Perfect example of a typical guy looking for free sex. MFF?? Who will happily give you his two most wonderful girls for your own enjoyment? Unless you lost a limb for him or something, you aint worth it!

And you offended Undertable. Even worse.

Luckily you havent offend the Colourblinds!

Hi No Offense can i ask u this,
I'm Mac here Chinese 28 standing at 169cm and single and ALWAYS curious about new stuff. Everything must try once so you will not live to regret. AGREE? I would live to try out mmf or mff with ur WIFE if we click !:cool:

CAN?

Please Think before u start posting into ppl's thread. We Welcome anyone to look for us if we are like-minded, not taking us like a Dumb-minded understand??

Wah, you taller and younger...... Good for you :) Chill lah bro!

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Wahhh Mrs Undertable spoil market! Wait CBM complain i never treat him like king!!!!

Colourblind f

undertable
06-04-2012, 12:45 AM
Wahhh Mrs Undertable spoil market! Wait CBM complain i never treat him like king!!!!

Colourblind f

Oop =x lolx nvm sis u tell him u treat him as ur majesty or emperor :D:D sound even better =p *kidding*

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

cataramp
06-04-2012, 01:02 AM

Colourblind f

人比人,气死人。

good night all :D

ColourBlindx2
06-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Oop =x lolx nvm sis u tell him u treat him as ur majesty or emperor :D:D sound even better =p *kidding*

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Cannot treat your men so good lah..... Wait they take you for granted wor :eek:

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
06-04-2012, 01:10 AM
人比人,气死人。

Hahaha... Good night.........

Colourblind f

undertable
06-04-2012, 01:23 AM
人比人,气死人。

Good Night dee dee ^^

Colourblind f

lolx... Silly Liz :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
06-04-2012, 02:30 AM

Always smiling with u by my side:)

haha I call him my KING cox I only will listen to his command and all I have to do is to obey my sweet KING... Hehe I'm willing de hor... So anything dun ask me ask my KING first...

Yes my KING lets plan wads e punishment haha

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)
Erm... Are u sure u are not trying to get something from me?? Kidding:D

this one....i raise my white flag n declare defeat n more than willingly let both Mrs Undertable take me as their POW (prisoner of war) to serve the 2 queens

Sounds like a good deal for u :rolleyes: But yes u jolly well deserve it bro !

Perfect example of a typical guy looking for free sex. MFF?? Who will happily give you his two most wonderful girls for your own enjoyment? Unless you lost a limb for him or something, you aint worth it!

And you offended Undertable. Even worse.
Luckily you havent offend the Colourblinds!

Wah, you taller and younger...... Good for you ,Chill lah bro!
Colourblind f

U always got my heart! Still wonder why undertables love u and CBM to the max?

Colourblind f

I try every way i can not to do that! Cant afford to lose this lovely lady! SYT Do not lead her astray hor!!

goodbuddy
06-04-2012, 02:47 AM
WOOWWW!!! amazing and funtastic event!!! It's real happened! can i watch your unwaited, great events next time? i will donate spicy pizza!!! thanks

str8up
06-04-2012, 01:04 PM
wahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now my turn to laugh like crazy!

AK47 is an excellent description for dash man!

bro dash

your description techniques damn bloody good but qua zhang lah. Point here and there? serious boh. most of the time soft leh. wahahahaha where got point here and there?

okok next time i really point everywhere and all of you better siam! wahahahahah

Bro haoj damn bad lor, make us all happy then he go happy himself. Now all of us stranded and have no party to go.

since we in the army topic, think the theme for us should be guys wearing our army uniform and the girls in pvc.

bro undertable

since u have learn the art of bondage, lets have bro haoj as our captured terrorist and then we get the girls to torture him!

Back to serious stuff, WHEN IS THE NEXT PARTY!

undertable
06-04-2012, 01:31 PM
wahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now my turn to laugh like crazy!

AK47 is an excellent description for dash man!

bro dash

your description techniques damn bloody good but qua zhang lah. Point here and there? serious boh. most of the time soft leh. wahahahaha where got point here and there?

okok next time i really point everywhere and all of you better siam! wahahahahah

Bro haoj damn bad lor, make us all happy then he go happy himself. Now all of us stranded and have no party to go.

since we in the army topic, think the theme for us should be guys wearing our army uniform and the girls in pvc.

bro undertable

since u have learn the art of bondage, lets have bro haoj as our captured terrorist and then we get the girls to torture him!

Back to serious stuff, WHEN IS THE NEXT PARTY!

Lols, Ya that Haoj is going to get it real soon! The day he meet us is the day he kenna Larz haha..

I nv been to army before hence bo leh, Max is i wear school uniform:D Wanna see^^?Kidding! BTW PVC clothing where to buy hur, Sounds like a good idea if the gals are comfortable.

I haven learn ropes lols,Must le Must le. Really hot de... Oh as for the party i also wonder when can we organise, Spoke to Haoj before and he was saying maybe we get a hotel room this time. What u guys think? Weekdays afternoon ... Swee?

ColourBlindx2
06-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Erm... Are u sure u are not trying to get something from me?? Kidding:D

U always got my heart! Still wonder why undertables love u and CBM to the max?

I try every way i can not to do that! Cant afford to lose this lovely lady! SYT Do not lead her astray hor!!

Wahhh you think so badly of your Missus!! I help her rub ice on you!!

Ya lah ya lah i know the Undertables like the Colourblinds lah.... We like you guys too!!

Btw.....no more pizza.......i got this slight phobia..............of huge-mongous pizzas........!

WOOWWW!!! amazing and funtastic event!!! It's real happened! can i watch your unwaited, great events next time? i will donate spicy pizza!!! thanks

Donate? We dont need donations. Thankyouverymuch.

I nv been to army before hence bo leh, Max is i wear school uniform:D Wanna see^^?Kidding! BTW PVC clothing where to buy hur, Sounds like a good idea if the gals are comfortable.

I haven learn ropes lols,Must le Must le. Really hot de... Oh as for the party i also wonder when can we organise, Spoke to Haoj before and he was saying maybe we get a hotel room this time. What u guys think? Weekdays afternoon ... Swee?

When you wanta buy ropes???

I dont think PVC clothing shop got my size :(:(

Colourblind f

undertable
06-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Wahhh you think so badly of your Missus!! I help her rub ice on you!!

Ya lah ya lah i know the Undertables like the Colourblinds lah.... We like you guys too!!

Btw.....no more pizza.......i got this slight phobia..............of huge-mongous pizzas........!

Donate? We dont need donations. Thankyouverymuch.

When you wanta buy ropes???

I dont think PVC clothing shop got my size :(:(

Colourblind f

Ice? Thanks but no thanks!! Ur soft hand I will consider lolx!

Haha stop pizza then, let's have a sio
Bak craze instead..

Next week meeting up right? U guys sat free?

We can get the ropes and officially learn the ropes!

ColourBlindx2
06-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Ice? Thanks but no thanks!! Ur soft hand I will consider lolx!

Haha stop pizza then, let's have a sio
Bak craze instead..

Next week meeting up right? U guys sat free?

We can get the ropes and officially learn the ropes!

Wahhh... You challenging us is it..... Saturday.......

Let you know lah!

Colourblind f

coldwhisper
06-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Add me @ [email protected] I am a 20yo mixed eurasian. 183cm. 70+ kg. Tall and athletic

sincity2005
06-04-2012, 11:41 PM
i am sure Bro Mac will be able to learn the ropes by then n be able to throw the lasso rope over Haoj like a skilled cowboy n let the ladies 'torture' him. :)

Bro str8up, even when u go soft, it still look pretty gigantic. Dont dare to imagine what it is like, when u turned hard... The gals have tasted the 'Wrath of the Titan' from u n i am sure they cant wait for the sequel again.

Next week, weekday afternoon till night.... ok for everyone? Will wait for Haoj to send out the Mobilization code. :p

those who received the Mobilization code, you were to report in within 4 hrs. Guys to bring rubber poncho. Gals to bring their favourite bikinis / lingeries. Last to fall in, will have to sign some "extra". :D

ColourBlindx2
06-04-2012, 11:49 PM
i am sure Bro Mac will be able to learn the ropes by then n be able to throw the lasso rope over Haoj like a skilled cowboy n let the ladies 'torture' him. :)

those who received the Mobilization code, you were to report in within 4 hrs. Guys to bring rubber poncho. Gals to bring their favourite bikinis / lingeries. Last to fall in, will have to sign some "extra". :D

Ehhhhh........ Colourblind M is teaching Mac how to tie girls up, not guys lah :p

Was not mobilized. Didnt see anything flashing on my TV screen. So Colourblinds cannot fall in :( You guys have fun........

Colourblind f

sincity2005
06-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Ehhhhh........ Colourblind M is teaching Mac how to tie girls up, not guys lah :p

Was not mobilized. Didnt see anything flashing on my TV screen. So Colourblinds cannot fall in :( You guys have fun........

Colourblind f

maybe after Mac or the 'Grandmaster of Ropes & Knots' Colourblind M has tied up the gals, we then ask Haoj if he wants to be tied up the same way too, n we wait to see his expression. :D

the mobilization thing is just a little joke. we are waiting for Haoj to be back n send out the mobilization code with details to us for next week. :p

ColourBlindx2
06-04-2012, 11:57 PM
maybe after Mac or the 'Grandmaster of Ropes & Knots' Colourblind M has tied up the gals, we then ask Haoj if he wants to be tied up the same way too, n we wait to see his expression. :D

the mobilization thing is just a little joke. we are waiting for Haoj to be back n send out the mobilization code with details to us for next week. :p

Hahahahaha....

He will give that :eek: face for sure. Cause we will rope up his dick as well, almost like how a cock ring does its job :rolleyes:

Never met you guys before, hope that tis will be fun!

Colourblind f

sincity2005
07-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Hahahahaha....

He will give that :eek: face for sure. Cause we will rope up his dick as well, almost like how a cock ring does its job :rolleyes:

Colourblind f

Haoj n Mac will keep you & Grandmaster informed... we will make it a fun session. ;)

meantime,,, i better go oil my AK47 n do some zero-ing, to prevent any "IA" during live firing. :)

cataramp
07-04-2012, 12:10 AM
now become gun thread... all got AK47..

mine is just a kind pistol :p

str8up
07-04-2012, 12:50 AM
My dear colorblindf

How can we not include u guys. Mac has now seen the prowess of the 2 Wahahaha anyway, u guys have the ropes and the tools, u think he will let us off if we did not include u guys?

Haoj

Hurry up come back leh, everyone waiting for mobilisation hor. if mindef had so many pple so eager for mobilisation, they sure damn happy. maybe we should intro haoj to them. whahaha

bro dash,
i oso oiling my 84mm so tat u wun be disappointed with the support fire. wahahahah

bro and sis undertable

cant wait to meet u guys and cant wait to see nana and lizzy working it out man.

drooling liao.

sleepygal
07-04-2012, 12:11 PM

Colourblind f

omg. u are now addicted to ropes. hehe :p

undertable
07-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Ehhhhh........ Colourblind M is teaching Mac how to tie girls up, not guys lah

Was not mobilized. Didnt see anything flashing on my TV screen. So Colourblinds cannot fall in You guys have fun........
Colourblind f

I aint going to learn the male rope tying either... Please as long as colourblindx2 willing all are please to have u guys in their party..

maybe after Mac or the 'Grandmaster of Ropes & Knots' Colourblind M has tied up the gals, we then ask Haoj if he wants to be tied up the same way too, n we wait to see his expression.

the mobilization thing is just a little joke. we are waiting for Haoj to be back n send out the mobilization code with details to us for next week.

Haha mobilization code, Looking forward to ropes and guns lor!

Wahhh... You challenging us is it..... Saturday.......

Let you know lah!
Colourblind f

14th april sat ar with a few couples around evening 6pm.. Hosted by a couple i haven meet but chatted over phone.

Hahahahaha....

He will give that :eek: face for sure. Cause we will rope up his dick as well, almost like how a cock ring does its job

Colourblind f

Guys leave this woman alone, We dun wan to end up our cocks look like a birthday present wrap with ropes..

Haoj n Mac will keep you & Grandmaster informed... we will make it a fun session. ;)

meantime,,, i better go oil my AK47 n do some zero-ing, to prevent any "IA" during live firing. :)

Wahahahaha.... Zero-ing ^^ Crap larz!

now become gun thread... all got AK47..

mine is just a kind pistol :p

Mine is super soaker!! But aint working that well due to low cc pressure^^

My dear colorblindf

How can we not include u guys. Mac has now seen the prowess of the 2 Wahahaha anyway, u guys have the ropes and the tools, u think he will let us off if we did not include u guys?

Haoj

Hurry up come back leh, everyone waiting for mobilisation hor. if mindef had so many pple so eager for mobilisation, they sure damn happy. maybe we should intro haoj to them. whahaha

bro dash,
i oso oiling my 84mm so tat u wun be disappointed with the support fire. wahahahah

bro and sis undertable

cant wait to meet u guys and cant wait to see nana and lizzy working it out man.

drooling liao.

Damn looking forward to see u guys also lo... Nana oh Nana where are u?

haha yea undertable like the colourblindx2, both genuine and in my opinion better off than some others!

We also heartz you and nana leh... Nana Liz is dying to meet u le... Me too!!!

undertable
07-04-2012, 01:44 PM
bro and sis undertable

drooling liao.

Damn looking forward to see u guys also lo... Nana oh Nana where are u?

haha yea undertable like the colourblindx2, both genuine and in my opinion better off than some others!

We also heartz you and nana leh... Nana Liz is dying to meet u le... Me too!!!

haha str8up.... me n my king so dying to meet u and nana... haha stop telling wad u fantasizing nana and me making out lehz... action speaks better :p SO wahahaha MEET UP!!!! PARTY PARTY!!!! I super looking forward to it okie!!! don't make me wait lehz :D:D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

ColourBlindx2
07-04-2012, 02:56 PM
My dear colorblindf

Kekekeke..... Okay lor :D

I aint going to learn the male rope tying either... Please as long as colourblindx2 willing all are please to have u guys in their party..

14th april sat ar with a few couples around evening 6pm.. Hosted by a couple i haven meet but chatted over phone.

Guys leave this woman alone, We dun wan to end up our cocks look like a birthday present wrap with ropes..

SHIT. 14TH. SHIT. I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT. SHIT. I SEE WHAT I CAN DO. SHIT.

Why leave me alooooooneeeeeeeee....... :( I would like to rope up someone's cock one day :D

Colourblind f

kukuabcd
07-04-2012, 03:20 PM
cataramp boy or girl?

undertable
07-04-2012, 04:02 PM
SHIT. 14TH. SHIT. I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT. SHIT. I SEE WHAT I CAN DO. SHIT.

Why leave me alooooooneeeeeeeee....... :( I would like to rope up someone's cock one day :D
Colourblind f

14th isnt haoj gathering its hosted by Ariez, Another couple that is new to sbf.. If u guys can make it then let me know...

Silly who got so many inches for you to rope up? CBM and str8up nia i think! For the rest of us average joes, We cheer for u guys beh!

ColourBlindx2
07-04-2012, 04:07 PM
14th isnt haoj gathering its hosted by Ariez, Another couple that is new to sbf.. If u guys can make it then let me know...

Silly who got so many inches for you to rope up? CBM and str8up nia i think! For the rest of us average joes, We cheer for u guys beh!

Ah.............. Okay loh..

Okay then i wrap Straightup... If i wrap my bf, then my pussy will kena rope burn!!

Colourblind f

undertable
07-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Ah.............. Okay loh..

Okay then i wrap Straightup... If i wrap my bf, then my pussy will kena rope burn!!

Colourblind f

:eek::eek:Ouch!!! Better not then!!! U stick to just stay sweet and let CBM Rope u up... Or maybe run around with ice on your hands lo...

ColourBlindx2
07-04-2012, 04:21 PM
:eek::eek:Ouch!!! Better not then!!! U stick to just stay sweet and let CBM Rope u up... Or maybe run around with ice on your hands lo...

Okay. Promise??

Colourblind f

undertable
07-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Okay. Promise??

Colourblind f
Yes sweetie Promise u larz... U wanna play wat jiu play wat larz.... Who call u to be our SYT? No penetration hor:(

ColourBlindx2
07-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Yes sweetie Promise u larz... U wanna play wat jiu play wat larz.... Who call u to be our SYT? No penetration hor:(

But but but....i make a puny ice dildo for you la :)

Colourblind f

undertable
07-04-2012, 05:15 PM
NONONO!! cannot!!! :p:p

ColourBlindx2
07-04-2012, 05:27 PM
NONONO!! cannot!!! :p:p

Caaaaaaaaaaan...............

Colourblind f

sincity2005
07-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Still no signs of Haoj.

meanwhile...keep a lookout for mobilization code for weekday open-mob:

GUNS N' ROSES

sorri...wrong code. :p Let me re-enter the correct code

GUNS N' ROPES

shall we put Tue 10th as the tentative open-mobilization?....i am ok for this mon n wed too.

GotBalls69
08-04-2012, 01:46 AM
Besides those wonderful photos that bro undertable posted with those couples, will there be any videos uploaded (face censored obviously) of the actions that took place?

Just a thought :)

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 11:38 AM
shall we put Tue 10th as the tentative open-mobilization?....i am ok for this mon n wed too.

You guys like to choose dates which i cannot make it huh......?

Besides those wonderful photos that bro undertable posted with those couples, will there be any videos uploaded (face censored obviously) of the actions that took place?

Just a thought :)

Maybe, maybe not. Even if there is, it's for our own viewing. We wont post it up here.

Colourblind f

undertable
08-04-2012, 01:42 PM
You guys like to choose dates which i cannot make it huh......?

Colourblind f

CBM Leave town le ar? When come back?

undertable
08-04-2012, 02:53 PM
(07/04/2012)

Meeting up a Experience Couple from AFF who just come back to SBF!

Met (Full Swinger) Couple A who has been swinging in AFF & recently Join Back to SBF, Had a cool chat for whole 6 hours at coffee bean. Couples in their 30s, Practically was chatting about anything and everything we can think of.

Mac & Liz was impressed by their casualness and friendliness, Its was a happy thing for us to see another neat couple in the scene. They are those not concern about petty details, are pretty cool and straightforward kind. I have yet to see Liz talk so much until yesterday, The female was really quite a thing, She can make my Liz talk so much like a little sweet gal who met her best friend.. IMPRESSED!:eek:

During the conversation with them i heard something upsetting, They recently have a bad experience with a SBF Soft Swing chinese couple.
Penetration without Safety(RAW) When it was agreed that its pure soft but somehow some ppl simply dun mind break all rules when he misunderstood what he saw.. Instead of confronting couple A (Male) he decide to convince and penetrate couple A (Lady) raw telling her he aint use to condoms..

Liz and me wasnt really convinced such a thing will be done by a Experienced SBF Couple, Anyway its not as if this "couple A" are credible enough for us to doubt someone who is known here by several couples but what he showed us later in his Mobile' Whatsapp shocked us. The entire conversation with the correct mobile no(I have it too) of that SBF Couple and the content of this SBF male trying to counter accuse him of penetrating his wife 1st to lastly admitting his mistake and ask for forgiveness. Stating out his term to resolve the matter was to bring his wife out to get drunk and allow this "couple A"(Male) to penetrate her back, And tell this couple A that might as well use this chance to convince his own wife to be a Full Swinger after she have been Fucked by "Couple A" (Male) WTH???

To This SBF couple(MALE): I sincerely hope you are joking, Remember she is your wife!! And for your info the "Couple A" Aint really into returning u what u have done. They are so cool about it and have drop it.. (This i convey it on their behalf).

I am using this post to SOLELY give some awareness to my valuable friends in SBF with no ill intentions or trying to start a flame war. And please do not ask me for the names if u get too curious. Have a nice sunday guys!

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 03:15 PM
CBM Leave town le ar? When come back?

Not yet leave town.... I will make sure i make him cumm good good before he zao for the weekend :)

If he dares to zao before i get my fucking, then he will get it when he comes back :cool:

To This SBF couple(MALE): I sincerely hope you are joking, Remember she is your wife!! And for your info the "Couple A" Aint really into returning u what u have done. They are so cool about it and have drop it.. (This i convey it on their behalf).

I am using this post to SOLELY give some awareness to my valuable friends in SBF with no ill intentions or trying to start a flame war. And please do not ask me for the names if u get too curious. Have a nice sunday guys!

Wowow...... I am TOO TOO curious!! What's the nickname?? PM me lah, then i see if the Colourblinds have encountered them..

But so far, we dont have people fooling around lei.......

Colourblind f

undertable
08-04-2012, 03:59 PM
(07/04/2012)

[SIZE="2"]

To SBF couple[B](MALE) This is for u:

-If you are too excited about having sex/touches from other female, Do look at your partner She needs that most and its from you!

-No one should entice you more than your wife/girlfriend. It takes them great courage to open up to you or to agree with your point of view. Make them comfortable.

I think u simply forgotten she is ur WIFE... It's a disappointment to see such couple (MALE) exist in swinging... when we tot we met genuine couple (MALE)... not naming ur nick out is just simply to protect ur innocent wife... she's such a sweet lady... she deserve better treatment... Dun be so cheapo asking for free fuck...

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

cataramp
08-04-2012, 04:16 PM
(07/04/2012)

Met (Full Swinger) Couple A who has been swinging in AFF & recently Join Back to SBF, Had a cool chat for whole 6 hours at coffee bean. Couples in their 30s, Practically was chatting about anything and everything we can think of.

wow, cannot believe this type of lanjiao lang still exist...

should chop off and be woman :rolleyes:

Sandunes
08-04-2012, 06:39 PM

there are many of those, that guy is just one of them.

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 06:44 PM

The lanjiao too short to even chop. Need to use pliers to pull and then scalpel it out. Or use spoon to dig out. Then the balls also dig out and ice blend, then let him drink.

There is a movie called Hard Candy. Very suitable as a reference.

Yeah true. So we need a lot of Hard Candies!

Colourblind f

Sandunes
08-04-2012, 06:50 PM
The lanjiao too short to even chop. Need to use pliers to pull and then scalpel it out. Or use spoon to dig out. Then the balls also dig out and ice blend, then let him drink.

Colourblind f

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wpCfrkTHNsk/SxE8o2DDoLI/AAAAAAAAAbE/L8o1B5xJUzk/s320/r+u+serious+owl.jpg

undertable
08-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Not yet leave town.... I will make sure i make him cumm good good before he zao for the weekend :)

If he dares to zao before i get my fucking, then he will get it when he comes back :cool:
Colourblind f

Waahahahah.. U ar!! U made me look stupid laughing to my com with my nephew beside me give the :eek: face!

To SBF couple(MALE) This is for u:

I think u simply forgotten she is ur WIFE... It's a disappointment to see such couple (MALE) exist in swinging... when we tot we met genuine couple (MALE)... not naming ur nick out is just simply to protect ur innocent wife... she's such a sweet lady... she deserve better treatment... Dun be so cheapo asking for free fuck...

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

See my Lizz is fill with anger for the sbf couple (Male) and empathy his wife.

Haha i guess none of us wanna see his face as a woman... Can u?

True with the so many guys are like that, But in married couple that swings together and some more within such a small community its a "One in hundred case" le.. By far hes the 1st i heard that offer his wife as compensation..

Colourblind f

My SWEET YOUNG THING,Must so gross mah? I was just hoping he will freaking go correct his mindset and move on loving his wife more than this..

But if he carry on taking his wife for granted, I guess i will support the "Hard Candy" on him.

cataramp
08-04-2012, 06:58 PM

Colourblind f

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--WnJFO4x50Q/Tle3NleV1NI/AAAAAAAABBk/xLVzbJLOccY/s1600/ouch-p5hrh1.jpeg

cataramp
08-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Waahahahah.. U ar!! U made me look stupid laughing to my com with my nephew beside me give the :eek: face!

Haha i guess none of us wanna see his face as a woman... Can u?

no thanks, not even his face now :rolleyes:

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 07:14 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wpCfrkTHNsk/SxE8o2DDoLI/AAAAAAAAAbE/L8o1B5xJUzk/s320/r+u+serious+owl.jpg

Yes i am serious........But gimme immunity lah, wait i kena sued.

My SWEET YOUNG THING,Must so gross mah? I was just hoping he will freaking go correct his mindset and move on loving his wife more than this..

But if he carry on taking his wife for granted, I guess i will support the "Hard Candy" on him.

Heheheheeee... Never fuck for one week liao leh.......... Buay Tahan!

He wont change. Unless he learns his lesson. And one day he will learn it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--WnJFO4x50Q/Tle3NleV1NI/AAAAAAAABBk/xLVzbJLOccY/s1600/ouch-p5hrh1.jpeg

Idea!! After blending, then dont let him drink, we stick a hose up his asshole, then pour the blended stuff into his ass!! And then we nail it shut.

That scene will be almost similar to a movie called The Human Centipede 2!!

Sorry i tend to be gross when i have hateful thoughts....

Colourblind f

cataramp
08-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Yes i am serious........But gimme immunity lah, wait i kena sued.

Heheheheeee... Never fuck for one week liao leh.......... Buay Tahan!

He wont change. Unless he learns his lesson. And one day he will learn it.

Idea!! After blending, then dont let him drink, we stick a hose up his asshole, then pour the blended stuff into his ass!! And then we nail it shut.

That scene will be almost similar to a movie called The Human Centipede 2!!

Sorry i tend to be gross when i have hateful thoughts....

Colourblind f

wei wei wei, my pic is to say OUCH. not give u idea okay.. :rolleyes:

cataramp
08-04-2012, 07:32 PM
thanks for the point Mac!

cataramp
08-04-2012, 08:11 PM
you all got this kind of foreplay??? :p

qxO63hrqzfY

str8up
08-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Bro dash

cannot, the dates u set nana n i cant make it. maybe thurs or fri. have to update u guys cos i have alot of meetings to attend this week and she has quite a number of cases to wrap up.

my dear cbf

dun worry la. next party we make sure u are there k. so long never see u n cbm liao, really miss his stories and your, erm, u noe wat lah. hehehehehe

oh and who told u i love being tied up. who ah. whahahahah

bro undertable

like i said before, there are such idiots around and tats y i told haoj and dash, nana n i now prefer to stick to respectable couples and tats definately includes u and ur wonderful wives.

miss lizzy

ermmmmm, dunnoe if u n mac wans or not, maybe just you, him, nana n me for a drink soon? tink mac noes our restrictions tat makes nana n i have very tight scheds, so if keen let us noe cos i still fantasizing and i sooooooo wana make it happen lor.

hehehehehe

bro haoj

STILL NOT BACK! U sure kena tied up liao.

undertable
08-04-2012, 09:28 PM
miss lizzy

ermmmmm, dunnoe if u n mac wans or not, maybe just you, him, nana n me for a drink soon? tink mac noes our restrictions tat makes nana n i have very tight scheds, so if keen let us noe cos i still fantasizing and i sooooooo wana make it happen lor.

hehehehehe

nahz its nv abt swinging onli... we can always meet up for drink and chit chat no prob :) ...

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Bro dash

cannot, the dates u set nana n i cant make it. maybe thurs or fri. have to update u guys cos i have alot of meetings to attend this week and she has quite a number of cases to wrap up.

my dear cbf

dun worry la. next party we make sure u are there k. so long never see u n cbm liao, really miss his stories and your, erm, u noe wat lah. hehehehehe

oh and who told u i love being tied up. who ah. whahahahah

Wah, Thu and Fri not for the Colourblinds siaaaaaaaaa......

My, erm, what??? *act blur* :rolleyes:

Colourblind f

sincity2005
09-04-2012, 12:37 AM
bro Str8up...this thur maybe a bit tough for me. This Fri i will be chilling out with my friends to celebrate a belated Bday for 1 of them. After that around 10pm or 11pm onwards, we can catch up for drinks if you all are heading out too

Undertable & his Queens, CBM & CMF, how is your schedule like?

Still no sight of Haoj. but i think we will hear from him soon... dont despair. :p

ColourBlindx2
09-04-2012, 12:40 AM
bro Str8up...this thur maybe a bit tough for me. This Fri i will be chilling out with my friends to celebrate a belated Bday for 1 of them. After that around 10pm or 11pm onwards, we can catch up for drinks if you all are heading out too

Undertable & his Queens, CBM & CMF, how is your schedule like?

Still no sight of Haoj. but i think we will hear from him soon... dont despair. :p

Colourblinds wont be able to make it on Thursday and Friday, CBM not in town. CBF is a good SYT, so she will be a good girl and stay home :)

Colourblind f

sexyhunk24
09-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Hi bro can I join u all for drink oso......lolx