PDA

View Full Version : (Undertable' Dairy) Swing & Making Valuable Friends

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

undertable
09-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Heheheheeee... Never fuck for one week liao leh.......... Buay Tahan!
Colourblind f

Lolx, CBM are u reading this??? She needa POKE!!

bro undertable

like i said before, there are such idiots around and tats y i told haoj and dash, nana n i now prefer to stick to respectable couples and tats definately includes u and ur wonderful wives.

Thanks bro, U guys fantastico . I am also thinking the same like u, I would love to hand my ger to someone i trust during swing.

miss lizzy

ermmmmm, dunnoe if u n mac wans or not, maybe just you, him, nana n me for a drink soon? tink mac noes our restrictions tat makes nana n i have very tight scheds, so if keen let us noe cos i still fantasizing and i sooooooo wana make it happen lor.

Lai lai Wan ,Super wan, Very wan, !If u guys are still rushing for your work, We put it to next week evening? Liz working hence earliest is around 7pm but for u guys we try even earlier if we can...

bro haoj

STILL NOT BACK! U sure kena tied up liao.

Sure kenna... How can we let him leave in one piece? At least with some rope markings beh!:D

nahz its nv abt swinging onli... we can always meet up for drink and chit chat no prob ...

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Sweet lets arrange bah, U will love them...

Wah, Thu and Fri not for the Colourblinds siaaaaaaaaa......

My, erm, what??? *act blur*

Colourblind f
Bo pian who call ur MR Lovely Siobak isnt in town:p but fret not... We gonna make sure Colourblindx2 be there.. I think by the time we organize one CBM should be back already..

Undertable & his Queens, CBM & CMF, how is your schedule like?

Still no sight of Haoj. but i think we will hear from him soon... dont despair. :p

we are okie.. Can flex around..

Colourblinds wont be able to make it on Thursday and Friday, CBM not in town. CBF is a good SYT, so she will be a good girl and stay home :)
Colourblind f

SYT, This i one thing as a man i personally love most about u. The sense of reliability of a woman...Muacks!

purepulp
09-04-2012, 04:44 PM
nahz its nv abt swinging onli... we can always meet up for drink and chit chat no prob :) ...

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

I like this reply.

Further proof that 'swimmers' are regular people and have regular lives! :cool:

haoj
09-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Wah,
back back seem like every one want to come back for mobilisation. But the other hand it like u all want to Wrap me up with the rope, I now abit sweating le. All rank pls report back to me in PT outfit. Rem to wear your track shoe. Haha. How many commando report back ar? I need to do head count. Where my PA undertable u never give me your namelist and straightup u never give me QC check list. DASH is the QC sec in charge. Oh No still got who? forgive me if i forget to name u.

sincity2005
09-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Wah,
back back seem like every one want to come back for mobilisation. But the other hand it like u all want to Wrap me up with the rope, I now abit sweating le. All rank pls report back to me in PT outfit. Rem to wear your track shoe. Haha. How many commando report back ar? I need to do head count. Where my PA undertable u never give me your namelist and straightup u never give me QC check list. DASH is the QC sec in charge. Oh No still got who? forgive me if i forget to name u.

Yes Sir!!! Brigadier General HaoJ :D

Lance Corporal Dash,,, here at your command. Ready to draw arms n assemble in full battle order & rubber poncho, in N+2 mobilization call-up. :p

awaiting for Lieutenant Str8up (Artillery Battalion) n Captain Undertable (Chief HQ) to roll-call n report strength to you, Sir.

ColourBlindx2
09-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Lolx, CBM are u reading this??? She needa POKE!!

Bo pian who call ur MR Lovely Siobak isnt in town:p but fret not... We gonna make sure Colourblindx2 be there.. I think by the time we organize one CBM should be back already..

SYT, This i one thing as a man i personally love most about u. The sense of reliability of a woman...Muacks!

No he's not reading............ :(

My mr siobak will be gone for the weekend, back very soon!

Wah you love me huh? Any more love and you will be giving me lollipops everytime we meet!!

I like this reply.

When did we say that we are psychos?????? Choiiiiiiiiiii..........

Colourblind f

HammerHead07
09-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Wah,

BG HAOJ,

Mr and Mrs Hammerhead reporting.. We wont be around till 16 Apr, let us know if you guys have an events on next week..

str8up
09-04-2012, 10:49 PM
ermmmm IA IA

artillery assistant got injured and bleeding, gotta hold on. she attend c for 1 week!!!!!

sincity2005
09-04-2012, 11:23 PM
BG HAOJ,

Mr and Mrs Hammerhead reporting.. We wont be around till 16 Apr, let us know if you guys have an events on next week..

ermmmm IA IA

artillery assistant got injured and bleeding, gotta hold on. she attend c for 1 week!!!!!

Lieutenant Str8up....u really crack me up....make me laugh out loud in front of my laptop at home. :D Yours is the best quote of the week

let's ask Brigadier General Haoj to plan the mobilization for next week 16th onwards then... since most of us can make it for the call-up :p

i am damn sure this will be the fastest mobilization call-up in history... with full strength reported within less than N+1 hr.

Unlike our reservist recall manning, where you see people ya-ya papaya stroll in with their uniform crumpled n not button fully, walking in to report at N+4 to N+6 hrs, making everyone wait for them. :D

undertable
09-04-2012, 11:41 PM
I like this reply.

Oh hi purpulp... Thank u ^^ we are all still normal pple ar... Ain't freako... Haha :D

Haoj Welcome back :D

& my KING wants me to say Hi to frenz reading this thread;)

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
09-04-2012, 11:46 PM
you all got this kind of foreplay??? :p

Lolx... Thanks for e idea... I'll do this foreplay for my king :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
10-04-2012, 12:18 AM
I like this reply.

U like the reply while i Love that woman.

Wah,

Undertables Reporting.. U rest a little 1st bro, Settle down and then we plan out something neat! No need to rush!

ColourBlindx2;7085114]No he's not reading............ :(

My mr siobak will be gone for the weekend, back very soon!

Ok ok we patiently wait for his return along with u.... :)

Wah you love me huh? Any more love and you will be giving me lollipops everytime we meet!!

Any more and i think CBM is gonna come after me with ropes !
No lollipop for ya, Give u ice cubes instead...

Colourblind f[/QUOTE]

ermmmm IA IA

Oh haha bro, Get Nana to rest well... I think most probably date to meet swing is around one week later..
Lolx... Thanks for e idea... I'll do this foreplay for my king :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Okie u say de ar.. I am very very looking forward to it!! With popcorns and barcardi breezer(Lime) I love u !

cataramp
10-04-2012, 12:30 AM
Okie u say de ar.. I am very very looking forward to it!! With popcorns and barcardi breezer(Lime) I love u !

lao nua then have, where got chance eat popcorn :p

undertable
10-04-2012, 12:41 AM
U like the reply while i Love that woman.

AWWWW.... sooo sweet *muackxx*

haa... eat popcorn ????:rolleyes: my king lolx u think u can sit and watch so calmly mehz... i doubt uuuuu... cox i will not let u sit and watch only ;)

lao nua then have, where got chance eat popcorn :p

haha dee u smart la...;)

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

haoj
10-04-2012, 09:29 AM
BRO,
hammerhead,sincity2005,Strightup and undertable. My rank not so big le. We must be careful with our word lor... Better use our rank as recruit and private and unless u really got the Rank in your army day lolz. Army Day I am MC KING ONE le... haha

Mr and Mrs Hammerhead, very long never see your both liao le. I thinking maybe one day go skydive!!! haha maybe i need few sec reach the ground very fast haha. ya we will do it after 16th cos i also not free too many time to do.

str8up, noted! But hor your main artillery gun never IA hor. Will be waiting for your artillery to break sincity heavy machine gun (HMG) packs a greater punch and engages longer distances through bigger bullets wahaha.

undertable, your General Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG) Got go draw bullet from IC Anot. Sincity leave some bullet for Me le.... dont go draw all the bullet finish hee.

Anymore! Anmore! Anymore! PM ME to reporting back!

HammerHead07
10-04-2012, 12:54 PM
BG Haoj,

Yeah man, was a long while already .. Quick organise one and we will catch you guys up .. We are still available till 11th, flying off on 12th afternoon ...

ColourBlindx2
10-04-2012, 01:31 PM
BG Haoj,

Yeah man, was a long while already .. Quick organise one and we will catch you guys up .. We are still available till 11th, flying off on 12th afternoon ...

Tomorrow aft work?

We both can meet.. ..

Colourblindx2

undertable
10-04-2012, 01:41 PM
BRO,

Mr and Mrs Hammerhead, very long never see your both liao le. I thinking maybe one day go skydive!!! haha maybe i need few sec reach the ground very fast haha. ya we will do it after 16th cos i also not free too many time to do.

str8up, noted! But hor your main artillery gun never IA hor. Will be waiting for your artillery to break sincity heavy machine gun (HMG) packs a greater punch and engages longer distances through bigger bullets wahaha.

undertable, your General Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG) Got go draw bullet from IC Anot. Sincity leave some bullet for Me le.... dont go draw all the bullet finish hee.

Anymore! Anmore! Anymore! PM ME to reporting back!

Lols I am keeping some bullets for ya but i am pretty sure u dun wan that^^
Bro all are eager to meet up but dun rush la.. U are just back in town. Lets make sure its a fun one when u really plan out!

BG Haoj,

Hey hey, Undertable have yet to meet u guys!! :cool:
Tomorrow aft work?

We both can meet.. ..

Colourblindx2

CBM still in town or already return to sg?

HammerHead07
10-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Tomorrow aft work?

We both can meet.. ..

Colourblindx2

Hey hey, Undertable have yet to meet u guys!! :cool:

Wow wow ... You guys are Fast & Furious ... Wahahahaha

We want to meet you guys too ... Let me check with Mrs Hammerhead and i post again tonite ..

ColourBlindx2
10-04-2012, 02:41 PM
CBM still in town or already return to sg?

CBM haven't zao.........

Wow wow ... You guys are Fast & Furious ... Wahahahaha

We want to meet you guys too ... Let me check with Mrs Hammerhead and i post again tonite ..

Okay!!!!

Colourblind f

str8up
10-04-2012, 02:41 PM
guys

the more i read, the louder i laugh. no wonder nana n i feel so comfy wif all of u.

after 16th sounds good, and i totally support undertable about planning a gd one rather than luan luan lai.

mr hammerhead
we oso wanna meet u leh. haoj has been telling us bout u guys. though nana n i cant be as fast as cbf and colorblind, u must try your best to come for our next party k.

Oh yah, guys i very paiseh liao la. dun call me artillery liao leh, cos whenever i see artillery, i only think of bombing japan. see la, i got to go toilet liao. whahahahah

catch up soon.

MY rounds jammed inside too long liao, need to release on lizzy, cbf, mrs haoj and nana soon!

undertable
10-04-2012, 05:31 PM
guys

MY rounds jammed inside too long liao, need to release on lizzy, cbf, mrs haoj and nana soon!

Just remember dun kill my Lizzy with that dong of yours!:eek:

str8up
10-04-2012, 09:54 PM
bro undertable

dun scare liz! its meant as a surprise! wahahahha

but i scared tat my surprise will scare her.

ok i promise to.be gentle but if cbf ties up my dick then please excuse me if it gets bigger and then i may go wild.

whahahahahha

bro haoj

how is the gathering of intel? got enuff POW for us to tie up?

sincity2005
10-04-2012, 11:31 PM

Lolx... Thanks for e idea... I'll do this foreplay for my king

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

i for one.... cannot wait to see how much our dear sexy Lizzy will enjoy Lieutenant Str8up's mighty massive dong. :D

if only we can get to watch how Lizzy performs that foreplay for Captain Undertable, all our ammo will be totally spent n wipe out!! 100% guaranteed or your ammo back. :p

BG 好J, in the sammyboy world, you deserve a BG rank here for setting a good example n role model for making great friends who share the passion for swinging, yet respect one another n not being pushy based on the mutual chemistry n acceptance to swing with one another

next week looks fine for me too. :p

ColourBlindx2
10-04-2012, 11:49 PM
bro undertable

ok i promise to.be gentle but if cbf ties up my dick then please excuse me if it gets bigger and then i may go wild.

whahahahahha

bro haoj

Wah Bro, make me sound so scary :(

Colourblind f

str8up
11-04-2012, 12:02 AM
my dear cbf

how can u be scary when undertable calls u syt! for me u are THE kinky syt who noes how to push our buttons. heheheheeh

ColourBlindx2
11-04-2012, 12:27 AM
my dear cbf

how can u be scary when undertable calls u syt! for me u are THE kinky syt who noes how to push our buttons. heheheheeh

Awwwwwwww........ But we havent met for a loooooooooooong time!

Colourblind f

undertable
11-04-2012, 01:09 AM
i for one.... cannot wait to see how much our dear sexy Lizzy will enjoy Lieutenant Str8up's mighty massive dong.

if only we can get to watch how Lizzy performs that foreplay for Captain Undertable, all our ammo will be totally spent n wipe out!! 100% guaranteed or your ammo back. :p

LOLS!! Lets see if Liz can survive the Ordeal, Its either heaven or hell!:D

Wah Bro, make me sound so scary :(

Colourblind f

Who Who who scary, U? Remember u are the sweetest thing here, Keep remembering that ;)

my dear cbf

^^ She got the hearts of whole of the Undertables.. But as for the push button thing sometimes its freaky.. The last time we met she was trying to stuff a ice cube into my arse! (Oh for those who dunno her, She have a pair of tender soft hands!)

Awwwwwwww........ But we havent met for a loooooooooooong time!

Colourblind f

We organizing one le, CBM and U i believe can make it de,Its on Weekdays!!

undertable
11-04-2012, 01:14 AM

my king u make it sound like i should be freak out... lolx

bro undertable

whahahahahha

bro haoj

wah!!! i got surprise ar... so nice!!! but y u make it sound so scary de... haha Just remember dun break Liz bone haha...

i for one.... cannot wait to see how much our dear sexy Lizzy will enjoy Lieutenant Str8up's mighty massive dong. :D

BG 好J, in the sammyboy world, you deserve a BG rank here for setting a good example n role model for making great friends who share the passion for swinging, yet respect one another n not being pushy based on the mutual chemistry n acceptance to swing with one another

next week looks fine for me too. :p

haha that foreplay is meant to be personal all out to make my only special king smile...

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
11-04-2012, 01:16 AM
my king u make it sound like i should be freak out... lolx

wah!!! i got surprise ar... so nice!!! but y u make it sound so scary de... haha Just remember dun break Liz bone haha...

haha that foreplay is meant to be personal all out to make my only special king smile...

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

^^ U little brat, Sweet talker..:p

undertable
11-04-2012, 02:19 AM
(10/04/2012)

Meeting Up With Battleship For Dinner

Another night of enjoyment with a couple we just know, Battleship and Undertable met up for dinner in the east. Casual dinner and casual chat.

It was a Fast food restaurant where both couple loves! Things is really getting better for the Undertables,we are less nervous now with who to expect and wondering how to start a comfortable conversation.

When they arrive they greeted us with a smile and sat down, while the Battleship M Left for ordering food,Battleship F Startled me with a question^^
:" Do i Look Like minah to you" ( With a smile)? I was laughing hard already, She is a ice breaker with a perfect sense of balance. (I dint noe Minah wasnt a good term for Malay females) It just Felt like being teased by her and off goes the "How to start the conversation" thought.

Slowly conversation goes, Instead of being asked questions like "how u swing or why u swing" We were more into the topic of our daily small affairs, Laughing,teasing and joking for the whole four hours. Liz sitting by my side laughed and laughed. We shared some ridiculous experiences with each other,neat Couples that both have met and some relevant tips to watch out for in our tiny community.

BattleShip M is a sincere guy, All the way from far north to east and making sure hes on time to meet us. Sometimes things happen quite differently from what i expected,They didnt mind us for being "average joes" and in fact they were not even concern with our looks. They genuinely came without expectations and thank god for that. We so appreciate it! Oh Hes a pretty sensitive guy towards Battleship F!

Chat goes on and we are getting more than friendly, this lady have a smile that makes ppl open up more. In the near end of the TCSS we just cant bear to leave, Wondering when will be the next time we gonna have such a good time.

Upon reaching home, I drop them a "Thank you" Msg and they came back with: "Bro thanks for the night, Lets catch a show soon! (Battleship)"

It means alot to both Lizzy and me, We were glad we got them comfortable with us.

My Dear Kakis here, They are a couple that is polite, genuine and nice. Sensible individuals with kind attitude..

-End-

ColourBlindx2
11-04-2012, 08:05 AM
Who Who who scary, U? Remember u are the sweetest thing here, Keep remembering that ;)

^^ She got the hearts of whole of the Undertables.. But as for the push button thing sometimes its freaky.. The last time we met she was trying to stuff a ice cube into my arse! (Oh for those who dunno her, She have a pair of tender soft hands!)

We organizing one le, CBM and U i believe can make it de,Its on Weekdays!!

Wah must expose my kinkiness here huh.. I shy one leh..

Btw which part of me is hard?? I'm soft everywhere!

(10/04/2012)

My Dear Kakis here, They are a couple that is polite, genuine and nice. Sensible individuals with kind attitude..

-End-

Waaaaaaaaa, the Colourblinds also want to meet!!

Battleship, will contact you guys soon, but not yet! Just Soon :D

Colourblind f

battleship
11-04-2012, 01:37 PM
(10/04/2012)

Another night of enjoyment with a couple we just know, Battleship and Undertable met up for dinner in the east. Casual dinner and casual chat.

It was a Fast food restaurant where both couple loves! Things is really getting better for the Undertables,we are less nervous now with who to expect and wondering how to start a comfortable conversation.

When they arrive they greeted us with a smile and sat down, while the Battleship M Left for ordering food,Battleship F Startled me with a question^^
:" Do i Look Like minah to you" ( With a smile)? I was laughing hard already, She is a ice breaker with a perfect sense of balance. (I dint noe Minah wasnt a good term for Malay females) It just Felt like being teased by her and off goes the "How to start the conversation" thought.

Slowly conversation goes, Instead of being asked questions like "how u swing or why u swing" We were more into the topic of our daily small affairs, Laughing,teasing and joking for the whole four hours. Liz sitting by my side laughed and laughed. We shared some ridiculous experiences with each other,neat Couples that both have met and some relevant tips to watch out for in our tiny community.

BattleShip M is a sincere guy, All the way from far north to east and making sure hes on time to meet us. Sometimes things happen quite differently from what i expected,They didnt mind us for being "average joes" and in fact they were not even concern with our looks. They genuinely came without expectations and thank god for that. We so appreciate it! Oh Hes a pretty sensitive guy towards Battleship F!

Chat goes on and we are getting more than friendly, this lady have a smile that makes ppl open up more. In the near end of the TCSS we just cant bear to leave, Wondering when will be the next time we gonna have such a good time.

Upon reaching home, I drop them a "Thank you" Msg and they came back with: "Bro thanks for the night, Lets catch a show soon! (Battleship)"

It means alot to both Lizzy and me, We were glad we got them comfortable with us.

-End-

Haha, thanks bro. Movie soon...

Regards
雄战舰 :p

Waaaaaaaaa, the Colourblinds also want to meet!!

Battleship, will contact you guys soon, but not yet! Just Soon :D

Colourblind f

Haha CBF, ok should meet up together with mac n liz to chill chill relax :)
Or movie together :)

regards
Battleship M/F
雌雄战舰

undertable
11-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Wah must expose my kinkiness here huh.. I shy one leh..

Btw which part of me is hard?? I'm soft everywhere!

Hahahaahaha shy ar? Aiyo cute to max !! True i went to think back, yup u are like a marsh mellow always soft!

Ur palms are slightly different, Its like baby..

ColourBlindx2
11-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Haha CBF, ok should meet up together with mac n liz to chill chill relax :)
Or movie together :)

regards
Battleship M/F
雌雄战舰

Sure!!

Hahahaahaha shy ar? Aiyo cute to max !! True i went to think back, yup u are like a marsh mellow always soft!

Ur palms are slightly different, Its like baby.. Waah say until I am made of marshmallow........ My palm quite hard lei, for a girl.

Colourblind f

undertable
11-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Sure!!

Waah say until I am made of marshmallow........ My palm quite hard lei, for a girl.

Colourblind f

Okie the next time i meet u i ll prove it to u!! Marshmellow:p

ColourBlindx2
11-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Okie the next time i meet u i ll prove it to u!! Marshmellow:p

Okay looooooo.........

How you going to prove to me?

Colourblind f

cataramp
11-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Okay looooooo.........

How you going to prove to me?

Colourblind f

savour your palm like marshmallow lor!

ColourBlindx2
11-04-2012, 11:13 PM
savour your palm like marshmallow lor!

Okay as long as dont roast it over the barbeque if we ever go camping together!

Colourblind f

undertable
11-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Okay as long as dont roast it over the barbeque if we ever go camping together!

Colourblind f
I am going to put u in my mouth:)

ColourBlindx2
11-04-2012, 11:27 PM

EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... So Rou Ma...

Colourblind f

battleship
12-04-2012, 01:24 PM
EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... So Rou Ma...

Hahaha
Colourblind f

Mac never fails to amuse me haha. Cant stop laughing lol~

BM.

undertable
12-04-2012, 02:09 PM

BM.
Bleh, I aint amusing, I am just humorous towards my genuine friends!;)

battleship
12-04-2012, 02:34 PM

Yeah, thas what keep the laughter going. ;)

undertable
12-04-2012, 02:37 PM
OMG, I tried to Add reputation (Upz)to a bro for his contribution but i think i press wrongly and up zapping him.. Funny it came out a grey color instead of red. Does that means i aint able to affect him?

PS: For the bro, I am real sorry about it! This is my 1st zapping and i didnt mean it!:(

battleship
12-04-2012, 02:47 PM
OMG, I tried to Add reputation (Upz)to a bro for his contribution but i think i press wrongly and up zapping him.. Funny it came out a grey color instead of red. Does that means i aint able to affect him?

PS: For the bro, I am real sorry about it! This is my 1st zapping and i didnt mean it!:(

Grey huh, i also no sure. Did his point deduct?

ColourBlindx2
12-04-2012, 03:35 PM

BM.

Genuine eh.........hehehe..........

Come, i help you up him on your behalf!

But no promises, in case i have zapped him previously......

Colourblind f

undertable
12-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Grey huh, i also no sure. Did his point deduct?i think no,hopefully no or otherwise its the biggest sacarstic remark he ever received.. I wrote something like: just one humble point for u and have a great day.
Lolx...

Genuine eh.........hehehe..........

Come, i help you up him on your behalf!

But no promises, in case i have zapped him previously......

Colourblind f

nah no need la syt , i sms him abt it and hes cool.. U up me better lo...muacks!

battleship
12-04-2012, 05:07 PM
i think no,hopefully no or otherwise its the biggest sacarstic remark he ever received.. I wrote something like: just one humble point for u and have a great day.
Lolx...

nah no need la syt , i sms him abt it and hes cool.. U up me better lo...muacks!

Wah... You left you nick there? Lol i think he will cursed n swear haha~
but ok la atleast got inform, and no affect to his pt.

ColourBlindx2
12-04-2012, 05:11 PM

Okay uncle.........

Colourblind f

stevecool
12-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Not sure y. I got a few ppl who said up me but also appeared in grey and no addition of pts.

undertable
12-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Okay uncle.........

Colourblind f

i tot ur uncle is jasdude? Am i uncle to u too? Lolx... Muacks!

Not sure y. I got a few ppl who said up me but also appeared in grey and no addition of pts.

ya i remember i click on approve... But yet came out gray.... Maybe the problem is on server side.

cataramp
12-04-2012, 06:50 PM
boring day! anyone chat? :p

undertable
12-04-2012, 06:58 PM
boring day! anyone chat? :p

Hiyee!!! Y boring??? Hehe I entertain u lo... Me too lo! Boring sleepy day :o

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

cataramp
12-04-2012, 07:25 PM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

hello liz zehzeh :p

battleship
12-04-2012, 08:01 PM
ya i remember i click on approve... But yet came out gray.... Maybe the problem is on server side.

hmmm i check my rep received before. I got grey also leh. Nv affect my points, at first i tht was so new bro with zero power up me so i didnt care... Hmmm, or was it a server bug??

boring day! anyone chat?

Hello cataramp :)

cataramp
12-04-2012, 08:41 PM
hmmm i check my rep received before. I got grey also leh. Nv affect my points, at first i tht was so new bro with zero power up me so i didnt care... Hmmm, or was it a server bug??

hello battleship! your this movie nice ma? :D

battleship
12-04-2012, 08:46 PM

Haha, nice nice. Wan watch together wif us (battleship, undertable n colourblind?colourblind) ? Shd organise 1day haha all go watch

undertable
12-04-2012, 08:54 PM
hello liz zehzeh :p

Haha, nice nice. Wan watch together wif us (battleship, undertable n colourblind?colourblind) ? Shd organise 1day haha all go watch

haha den make it fast before the show ended... and battleship got to act for us the movie battleship... :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

cataramp
12-04-2012, 09:11 PM

haha cannot lar, you all ish couple de..

undertable
12-04-2012, 09:36 PM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

if u bored i entertain u, no one else allow! I willl jealous.

most probably is the server problem.
ya should get a few couple...anyone else?
haha den make it fast before the show ended... and battleship got to act for us the movie battleship... :D

[B]Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)[/
B]
he ar, i think cannot leh.. Nvm tmr night i act for ya.. Just tell mac what u wanna see..
haha cannot lar, you all ish couple huan..bring ur gf along lo..

cataramp
12-04-2012, 09:52 PM

:p:p

bring ur gf along lo..

haha she dont like to watch this type leh...

ColourBlindx2
12-04-2012, 09:53 PM
i tot ur uncle is jasdude? Am i uncle to u too? Lolx... Muacks!

I tried upping you, but I think I upped you previously.. Cannot up up anymore!

I might end up giving a blowjob whilst you guys watch the 'movie'!!

Colourblind f

cataramp
12-04-2012, 09:58 PM

Colourblind f

:eek::eek::eek:

soooooooooo kinky!

undertable
12-04-2012, 10:02 PM

he ar, i think cannot leh.. Nvm tmr night i act for ya.. Just tell mac what u wanna see..

heez... yes my king... *hugzzz & kisses*

lolx... i think i'll be e one acting for u tmr night :D:D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

battleship
12-04-2012, 10:33 PM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Haha ok tomorrow meet liao discuss .

most probably is the server problem.

ya should get a few couple...anyone else?

bring ur gf along lo..

LOL, jealous leh.
I cannot act, why say that??? Tml night if mac act, den i dance, cataramp sing, so would be perfect lol~

haha cannot lar, you all ish couple de..

No la, come come also ma, cinema so big scared no place sit???

Colourblind f

Up me up me =P

Wah bj in cinema?? hmmm than must give you and CBM the middle seat/ cpl seat so we can help you flank from both side haha.

soooooooooo kinky!

Yeah lo, very kinky.

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Haha liz acting ar, den confirm must support liao. Bro n Sis lai lai lai~

cataramp
12-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Haha ok tomorrow meet liao discuss .

LOL, jealous leh.
I cannot act, why say that??? Tml night if mac act, den i dance, cataramp sing, so would be perfect lol~

i not going for night de :eek:

No la, come come also ma, cinema so big scared no place sit???

haha dont want lar extra all couples

battleship
12-04-2012, 11:03 PM
i not going for night de :eek:

haha dont want lar extra all couples

ya hoh, forget. =(

haha just come support la, bring gf. Where got extra, we dun mind de. =)

cataramp
12-04-2012, 11:09 PM
ya hoh, forget. =(

haha just come support la, bring gf. Where got extra, we dun mind de. =)

see got other chance see you all anot :p

no swing partner like hard to meet you all haha!

battleship
12-04-2012, 11:20 PM

No la, this one is tcss no swing involve ma, so its alright. Take it as friends outing lo =)

battleship
12-04-2012, 11:48 PM
ahh cataramp thanks for the up =)
up you back when my green tea is refilled. used up today =)

undertable
13-04-2012, 12:56 AM
haha she dont like to watch this type leh...

u alot excuses de... scared we eat her up hur?

Colourblind f

silly syt i was kidding de:)

blowjob inside cinema? HOT!!

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)
hao haha i wanna see!!! if u wan i can do a head spin on the dance floor! on one condition, pre call 995 for me!

couple meet up we dun need to talk about swinging, sex aint that fantastic for us to keep talking abt it.. couples chat jiu hao!

cataramp
13-04-2012, 12:56 AM
ahh cataramp thanks for the up =)
up you back when my green tea is refilled. used up today =)

its ok lar :D

cataramp
13-04-2012, 12:58 AM
u alot excuses de... scared we eat her up hur?

couple meet up we dun need to talk about swinging, sex aint that fantastic for us to keep talking abt it.. couples chat jiu hao!

you also know lar, young girl where can 1 :(

battleship
13-04-2012, 01:05 AM
hao haha i wanna see!!! if u wan i can do a head spin on the dance floor! on one condition, pre call 995 for me!

haha, i wan see hoh, bring beanie or helmet for u ai mai =P

yeah lor, tcss ma =)

you also know lar, young girl where can 1 :(

aiyo, young girl cannot tcss meh? lim kopi also cannot?

cataramp
13-04-2012, 01:09 AM
aiyo, young girl cannot tcss meh? lim kopi also cannot?

my girl seriously cant lar haha, treat me as single guy!!

undertable
13-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Honestly so looking forward to meet couples now, Every now and then we see or meet a couple for just something and we learn something.

Are there any couple out there interested in meeting up?

undertable
14-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Went out the whole day and had a great time mixing around with some bros! Good chat and bros are friendly!

Tmr right a little about them;)

Good night guys!

cataramp
14-04-2012, 09:15 AM
Went out the whole day and had a great time mixing around with some bros! Good chat and bros are friendly!

Tmr right a little about them;)

Good night guys!

seh till write and right cannot differentiate har hahahah :D

undertable
14-04-2012, 11:33 AM

Lols was too tired to screen thru what i wrote, Pardon my mistake!

battleship
14-04-2012, 05:10 PM

I guess he tired after serving his queens ma haha.

Lols was too tired to screen thru what i wrote, Pardon my mistake!

haha, brudder whats with the formalities lol. We all understand one =D

battleship
14-04-2012, 05:13 PM

Bro, i think very soon you be same points as me liao haha~
Nah ytd you treat me 1green tea. Now i Treat u 4 slices of panda cake. LOl~

cataramp
14-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Bro, i think very soon you be same points as me liao haha~
Nah ytd you treat me 1green tea. Now i Treat u 4 slices of panda cake. LOl~

point no use 1 right, only power mah :D

anyway thanks thanks! see ya again soon!

sleepy80
15-04-2012, 02:17 PM
point no use 1 right, only power mah :D

anyway thanks thanks! see ya again soon!

Points useful lar.. It shows how popular you are in this forum mah.. Me quite old bird in forum but not as popular as you all leh..

undertable
15-04-2012, 02:24 PM

Cataramp See, This is a bro while u are a kiddo!:cool: *Kidding Kiddingz:D*

Super tired!! I seems like running out of time Bro..

Points useful lar.. It shows how popular you are in this forum mah.. Me quite old bird in forum but not as popular as you all leh..

Erm... bro Initially i think nothing of points, Now i do see it helps others to feel more secure when i organizing event.

sleepy80
15-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Erm... bro Initially i think nothing of points, Now i do see it helps others to feel more secure when i organizing event.

Yes bro, that's true.. It bring more confidence to the bros here with ur high reputation points.. But even if you dun have any points.. Your picture postings shows a thousands words... Kudos to you bro...

undertable
15-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Yes bro, that's true.. It bring more confidence to the bros here with ur high reputation points.. But even if you dun have any points.. Your picture postings shows a thousands words... Kudos to you bro...

we r just exhibitionists bro, enjoying leaking our privi to a certent extend. we are still nth without u guys like what u saw.

Sunday today dint go out and stay home browse sbf?

cataramp
15-04-2012, 08:00 PM

Cataramp See, This is a bro while u are a kiddo!:cool: *Kidding Kiddingz:D*

Super tired!! I seems like running out of time Bro..

now is what? 2 uncle tag team sibo :confused:

battleship
15-04-2012, 10:29 PM
now is what? 2 uncle tag team sibo :confused:

Haha u kena PRATA by us wahaha.

RotiPrata Man
15-04-2012, 11:19 PM

Anyone looking for me?? :p Prata want egg anot?

battleship
15-04-2012, 11:27 PM

LOL, lai lai lai. Must ask the 弟弟 whatstuff he wan add lo :D

cataramp
16-04-2012, 12:06 AM

LOL, lai lai lai. Must ask the 弟弟 whatstuff he wan add lo :D

prata kosong x2

prata egg x1

gum sia :rolleyes:

undertable
16-04-2012, 12:12 AM

Can i have 1 too? cheeeeeeese plssss... ^^

•Missy Undertable - Luna ^^•

ColourBlindx2
16-04-2012, 12:20 AM
I want! Prate with egg.... Prata kosong.... Chocolate prata......... Plaster prata......

Shit i hungry. Mehhhhhhh......

Colourblind f

battleship
16-04-2012, 12:21 AM
prata kosong x2

prata egg x1

Haha. I wan special order, cheese prata x3 ,
Banana prata 2

Mizzzy lunaaaa, no nid ask please, place ur order and
Prataman will cater :D

cataramp
16-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Banana prata 2

become prata thread ah.. :o

undertable
16-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Banana prata 2

awww.. thanks in adv then..

battleship
16-04-2012, 12:28 AM

Hahaahahaaha mac gonna kill us for that :D

cataramp
16-04-2012, 01:15 AM

wont lar, where got so small gas.. :D

RotiPrata Man
16-04-2012, 01:23 AM
prata kosong x2

prata egg x1

I want! Prate with egg.... Prata kosong.... Chocolate prata......... Plaster prata......

Colourblind f

Banana prata 2

awww.. thanks in adv then..

Relax realx....Prata is a very fattening food :D Dont eat too much prata...hahaha...

undertable
16-04-2012, 01:54 AM

Anyone looking for me?? Prata want egg anot?

LOL, lai lai lai. Must ask the 弟弟 whatstuff he wan add lo

prata kosong x2

prata egg x1

Colourblind f

Banana prata 2

Prataman will cater

become prata thread ah..

wont lar, where got so small gas..

Relax realx....Prata is a very fattening food :D Dont eat too much prata...hahaha...

"Mr Teh Tarik" coffee shop thread liao Lols... Oh We just had our prata as dinner cum supper.. Syt and u play with them also:confused:

Lols... Guys u guys all valuable friends so there are no curfews on what to posts.. Kakis jiu hao regardless is swing,Roti or prata!! Cheers!!!

Okie going to write a small FR of my yesterday swing.

cataramp
16-04-2012, 02:20 AM
"Mr Teh Tarik" coffee shop thread liao Lols... Oh We just had our prata as dinner cum supper.. Syt and u play with them also:confused:

Lols... Guys u guys all valuable friends so there are no curfews on what to posts.. Kakis jiu hao regardless is swing,Roti or prata!! Cheers!!!

Okie going to write a small FR of my yesterday swing.

mai tu liao faster post, but I going sleep tomorrow then see :p

undertable
16-04-2012, 02:41 AM
(14/04/2012)

Swinging with Ariez (SBF Couple) & B&J (AFF) New Known Friends

Meet up at near 7pm for dinner with Ariez and spent sometime going thru our experiences again. This Ariez M is a very witty fella, able to make words into a fantastic joke, always said it in a "as a matter of fact" style while we keep having tummy cramps from laughing. Ariez F herself is a simple and friendly woman, casual in topic and always make my lizz listen,answers and looking forward for her next sentence.

By the time B&J arrive it was already around 9pm. We started to swing at 12am (the latest Undertable ever started) as for the whole 3 hrs its the guys to guys talk and the woman talks..

B&J male is a handsome chap with a nice overall figure, Blend in fast after a little alcohol and pretty much a head turn for women. B&J female is a sporty & bubbly lady. (They were nv shy like what we expected)

Topics seems endless till I suggest to bath. After bathing i start to throw Lizzy on bed Licking her from top to toe while being grope by her. the other couples are already into deep kissing and fondling their spouse.

Lizzy and the rest of females started to get into action with us looking fix on them, The next moment i know they were no longer laughing and are seriously eating each other. They were all on top on Lizzy and we guys start to roam all our hands to whoever available. Although we aint new to such stuff, its still a sight that excite my senses.

For us guys while we were enjoying the sight the ladies started to come to us one by one exchanging their male counterparts and teasing us. We were being suck while our nipple are being vacuumed !Well gotta admit when gers gang up on a guy its a big big turn on.

U see gers sucking turn by turn and never let the guys get uninterested. Gers on gers are always my biggest weak spot and when they are all on me my knee went soft literally. When the females realize we guys are eager to go further and thats where they went back to their own spouse and cow-boying us following with more arousing positions .

Although it was a Soft swing its was a fulfilling one, Most of the time poking in and out is just plain unimportant to us, The teasing,sensual and erotic part are the elements that keep us going. Exploring step by step with respectful couples,learning to trust and be trust made the whole swinging a meaningful experience. We undertable never expect much from swinging, The best we hope for is to know like-minded couple and through it we share our experiences and enhancing our relationship/trust with our beloved partner. Appreciate that we got what we wanted.

Ariez and B&J thanks for the night! It was our pleasure to be there with u guys.

PS: I will upload the pictures tomorrow, Too tired today and having a migraine while looking at com. Do hang on!

-END-

wonderboys
16-04-2012, 04:39 AM
Hi all, u guys are having fun... i'm 35, wanna make frds here... can i join in the fun... can pm me if i have the honor to be one of ur frds.. cheers

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 07:18 AM

Yayaya, I never like taking prata due to the high kcal intake. Maybe that's yr secret of growing so tall;)

cataramp
16-04-2012, 10:35 AM
wah kena zap in this thread 6 or 8 points... :(

undertable
16-04-2012, 01:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/J2XTB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yZNm2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9TD1c.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gUQd9.jpg

Click below to view the whole album
http://imgur.com/a/a8zw1

battleship
16-04-2012, 01:23 PM
wah kena zap in this thread 6 or 8 points... :(

Wah wad happened?

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Awesome pictures ... I will be high, even higher than any alcohol can provide, if two girls licking my nips while another blowing me at the same time:D

undertable
16-04-2012, 01:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gR1UK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8Zzqf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7eN77.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zljFN.jpg

Mr Mai
16-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Saw the album, it was nice and cannot tahan :eek:

undertable
16-04-2012, 01:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5Egua.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FMzul.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UpDTZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0i0mx.jpg

undertable
16-04-2012, 01:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Kd9DF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zBt5i.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BhjEW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H3QGI.jpg

tapzs
16-04-2012, 01:36 PM
so very awesome!!!

i will never hav such excitments!

cataramp
16-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Wah wad happened?

dont know who zap me, no leave name.. :rolleyes:

Mr Mai
16-04-2012, 01:40 PM
dont know who zap me, no leave name.. :rolleyes:

Relax bros, this kind of thing is normal.

undertable
16-04-2012, 01:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VPgo1l.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HbpL1l.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ol3KLl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vl5l7l.jpg

undertable
16-04-2012, 01:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qKKS1l.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Bxaxjl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JTNJbl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1kxdDl.jpg

cataramp
16-04-2012, 01:42 PM
wahhhhhh Mac who is that korkor? chest got train 1 wor :D

anyway, is it better to remove watches/accessories during action? :p

Mr Mai
16-04-2012, 01:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VPgo1l.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HbpL1l.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ol3KLl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vl5l7l.jpg

Undertable, a job well done and a good effort and patient for uploading. I looking forward to check if i qualify for the application then i would also get the chance.

cataramp
16-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Relax bros, this kind of thing is normal.

im fine with it .. haha!

undertable
16-04-2012, 01:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PDaIal.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ig3IFl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OHbqEl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uXHsgl.jpg

For the rest of the photos we took, Please go to our link and view, Its tiring to post all here..

sincity2005
16-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Bro Undertable... for every post u made, i always wanted to tell u this....see below ;)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to undertable again

u deserve every points n more, n also a Tiger!! Liz looks incredibly sizzling by the way.

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 02:40 PM
wahhhhhh Mac who is that korkor? chest got train 1 wor :D

anyway, is it better to remove watches/accessories during action? :p

Wait till u see my chest, deep enough to kill fly:D

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 02:42 PM

Who can, Mr Mai;)

undertable
16-04-2012, 02:43 PM
wahhhhhh Mac who is that korkor? chest got train 1 wor

anyway, is it better to remove watches/accessories during action? Lols ya dee he goes gym and pretty fit chap!

Undertable, a job well done and a good effort and patient for uploading. I looking forward to check if i qualify for the application then i would also get the chance.

Thanks for support , i wish u gud luck bro!

Bro Undertable... for every post u made, i always wanted to tell u this....see below ;)

u deserve every points n more, n also a Tiger!! Liz looks incredibly sizzling by the way.

Woah bro u always so support de....Thanks lor! U gonna make lizzy high with ur comment!

Chest or arse?? Lolx!!

undertable
16-04-2012, 02:49 PM
For bros/sistas who cant view our swing photos here , Do visit us in the below link:

Click below to view the whole Swinging album

(14/04/2012)

Swinging with Ariez (SBF Couple) & B&J (AFF) New Known Friends

Meet up at near 7pm for dinner with Ariez and spent sometime going thru our experiences again. This Ariez M is a very witty fella, able to make words into a fantastic joke, always said it in a "as a matter of fact" style while we keep having tummy cramps from laughing. Ariez F herself is a simple and friendly woman, casual in topic and always make my lizz listen,answers and looking forward for her next sentence.

By the time B&J arrive it was already around 9pm. We started to swing at 12am (the latest Undertable ever started) as for the whole 3 hrs its the guys to guys talk and the woman talks..

B&J male is a handsome chap with a nice overall figure, Blend in fast after a little alcohol and pretty much a head turn for women. B&J female is a sporty & bubbly lady. (They were nv shy like what we expected)

Topics seems endless till I suggest to bath. After bathing i start to throw Lizzy on bed Licking her from top to toe while being grope by her. the other couples are already into deep kissing and fondling their spouse.

Lizzy and the rest of females started to get into action with us looking fix on them, The next moment i know they were no longer laughing and are seriously eating each other. They were all on top on Lizzy and we guys start to roam all our hands to whoever available. Although we aint new to such stuff, its still a sight that excite my senses.

For us guys while we were enjoying the sight the ladies started to come to us one by one exchanging their male counterparts and teasing us. We were being suck while our nipple are being vacuumed !Well gotta admit when gers gang up on a guy its a big big turn on.

U see gers sucking turn by turn and never let the guys get uninterested. Gers on gers are always my biggest weak spot and when they are all on me my knee went soft literally. When the females realize we guys are eager to go further and thats where they went back to their own spouse and cow-boying us following with more arousing positions .

Although it was a Soft swing its was a fulfilling one, Most of the time poking in and out is just plain unimportant to us, The teasing,sensual and erotic part are the elements that keep us going. Exploring step by step with respectful couples,learning to trust and be trust made the whole swinging a meaningful experience. We undertable never expect much from swinging, The best we hope for is to know like-minded couple and through it we share our experiences and enhancing our relationship/trust with our beloved partner. Appreciate that we got what we wanted.

Ariez and B&J thanks for the night! It was our pleasure to be there with u guys.

PS: I will upload the pictures tomorrow, Too tired today and having a migraine while looking at com. Do hang on!

-END-

Click below to view the whole swinging album

cataramp
16-04-2012, 03:10 PM

when want to show me har ;)

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 05:08 PM
when want to show me har ;)

Whenever u are ready lor ... didi:D

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Chest or arse?? Lolx!!

Both brudder, both:p

battleship
16-04-2012, 05:10 PM
For bros/sistas who cant view our swing photos here , Do visit us in the below link:

Click below to view the whole Swinging album

Click below to view the whole swinging album

Support support. :)

cataramp
16-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Whenever u are ready lor ... didi:D

wait for next non alcohol tcss :p

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 05:29 PM
wait for next non alcohol tcss :p

No alcohol no me ... haha becoz I am 酒鬼

cataramp
16-04-2012, 05:45 PM
No alcohol no me ... haha becoz I am 酒鬼

this is 酒鬼 level 99 liao.

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 05:53 PM
this is 酒鬼 level 99 liao.

Well didi, everyone has a soft spot for something;)

cataramp
16-04-2012, 05:55 PM

wah you reply very fast leh, your work so seng lang 1?

battleship
16-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Sorry Bro n Sister, heres the Overdue FR:

MEETING WITH underatble: MAC AND LIZ;

Had a meet up and chit chat session with Mac n Liz at neighbourhood fastfood restaruant.
When meet up with them, first impression for mac n liz was quite awkward, so we greeted them with smile. Next was so hungry so i get BattleshipF to sit down to rest ,while i queued n order our dinner.

When i was back, straight away i mention about the minah stuff and thats how the ice breaks haha. Slowly we chatted casually on anything that comes to our mind haha. It was comfortable meeting them.

After our dinner, we proceed to near by kopi tiam for our part 2 of the chit chatting session. We tease, we joke and we smoke together like long lost friends, what was even amazing was that mac n liz was friendly , kinda cheeky and cool that, hence, got us to spoke freely without any doubts =D
Overall, Mac was decent looking, friendly and chatty, not to mention a wellspoken person. While Liz was pretty, shy and quiet type, friendly and soft spoken lady.
They were a great and cool couple and through out the whole 4hours or chatting there was never really anything both cpls cant chat about.
After the session ended and it was great to know that we would be having a movie session together soon.
Really looking forward on our future meetings =)

Meeting with other bros and undertable,: Mac and Luna;

Well it was never a plan meet up though, it happened as Mac n Luna was having a coffee session with the shortlisted MMF bros at a coffeehouse and also going to drink at night with Liz at Dbl O.

Initially decided to go drink with bro mac n liz however, while exchange messages, bro mac suggested to me that why not meet up earlier since i having my offday, hence invited me down to tcss for the coffee session with Luna and other bros.

When i reach the venue, i saw bro mac and afew guys like our RotiprataMan, Cataramp, the shortlisted participants surronding a lady. I bet that must be Miss Luna. Her first impression given to me was an elegant and sensual lady added up with those very dao kind of lady. That time, Bro mac and luna was busy talking to the shortlisted participants, so i didnt chat much with miss luna and so ,bro cataramp , prataman and me tcss among ourselves until the later part.

When undertable(bro mac and liz) was less busy, that was when our real tcss interaction start. I was surprise that Luna was very friendly not DAO like what her first impression given haha. She was very classy and gorgeous lol and you could never imagine that she's into MMF hehe. Well thats about it , Pardon me that Im not going to talk abt what we discuss through out our TCSS, because... I cant remember either XD
The tcss was so comfortable and funny that, i kept laughing and enjoyed through out.
When TCSS ended, undertable, battleship and cataramp headed for dinner as other bros parted. Well, the rest of the story was mention on bro mac FR on the drinking session FR lol.

Guys please pardon me for a long and bad written english.
BattleshipM

cataramp
16-04-2012, 11:01 PM
BattleshipM

wah now all need to write FR one hur

Mr Mai
16-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Who can, Mr Mai;)

Ya, How can resist it.Nobody!

battleship
16-04-2012, 11:07 PM

LOL thats true. Bro i have treat u a jug liao lol check you pts =D

wah now all need to write FR one hur

haha ya lor, for other bros and sis to read ma =D

Ya, How can resist it.Nobody!

haha, dun talk anyone resist lo, well my nose also buey tahan bleeds XD

Mr Mai
16-04-2012, 11:12 PM
LOL thats true. Bro i have treat u a jug liao lol check you pts =D

haha ya lor, for other bros and sis to read ma =D

haha, dun talk anyone resist lo, well my nose also buey tahan bleeds XD

:cool::p:rolleyes:small thing, your nose bleed only, my sperm going to shoot out liao.

CityOfAngels
16-04-2012, 11:56 PM
LOL thats true. Bro i have treat u a jug liao lol check you pts

Thanks bro, though not enuff to get me high but appreciate it;)

tigerl74
17-04-2012, 12:04 AM
wow it seems that you guys are really enjoying yourself. would be interested to join you guys next time

foobar69
17-04-2012, 12:38 AM
wow.. didnt know there is something like this here .. ;) keep it up

undertable
17-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Dropping in to say hi to everyone here... Been a few days i've not post anything here and it became prata thread ar haha...

Awesome pictures ... I will be high, even higher than any alcohol can provide, if two girls licking my nips while another blowing me at the same time:D

haha wah looking back the thread i know u r 酒鬼!thanks for supporting us ar... Nice to meet u here ^^

Thanks for supporting us... cannot tahan??? nose bleed ar... haha

hmmm... thank u for ur compliment =)

Had a meet up and chit chat session with Mac n Liz at neighbourhood fastfood restaruant.
When meet up with them, first impression for mac n liz was quite awkward, so we greeted them with smile. Next was so hungry so i get BattleshipF to sit down to rest ,while i queued n order our dinner.

When i was back, straight away i mention about the minah stuff and thats how the ice breaks haha. Slowly we chatted casually on anything that comes to our mind haha. It was comfortable meeting them.

After our dinner, we proceed to near by kopi tiam for our part 2 of the chit chatting session. We tease, we joke and we smoke together like long lost friends, what was even amazing was that mac n liz was friendly , kinda cheeky and cool that, hence, got us to spoke freely without any doubts =D
Overall, Mac was decent looking, friendly and chatty, not to mention a wellspoken person. While Liz was pretty, shy and quiet type, friendly and soft spoken lady.
They were a great and cool couple and through out the whole 4hours or chatting there was never really anything both cpls cant chat about.
After the session ended and it was great to know that we would be having a movie session together soon.

BattleshipM

hi battleship, ehhh second time i meet u i no shy le lehz, i got talk to u and was louder abit den first time... haha i dun like soft spoken, e next time i see u i'm gonna talk very LOUD to u ahhaha... looking forward to our movie session together^^

BTW, I simply loves e way u style ur hair... haha

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
17-04-2012, 02:04 AM
Guys Link is back up for picture of our swing with aries and aff couple. Do visit the below link to view!

undertable
17-04-2012, 02:32 AM
Bros i open a new thread for the swing pictures, Lai go help me support and rate it!! Bump it up!!;) Thanks alot!

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=281334

undertable
17-04-2012, 03:03 AM

Join us for TCSS This coming friday bro!

so very awesome!!!

i will never hav such excitments!

Bro Its not that exciting when comes to it! its More like sensual!

Meeting with other bros and undertable,: Mac and Luna;

Well it was never a plan meet up though, it happened as Mac n Luna was having a coffee session with the shortlisted MMF bros at a coffeehouse and also going to drink at night with Liz at Dbl O.

Initially decided to go drink with bro mac n liz however, while exchange messages, bro mac suggested to me that why not meet up earlier since i having my offday, hence invited me down to tcss for the coffee session with Luna and other bros.

When i reach the venue, i saw bro mac and afew guys like our RotiprataMan, Cataramp, the shortlisted participants surronding a lady. I bet that must be Miss Luna. Her first impression given to me was an elegant and sensual lady added up with those very dao kind of lady. That time, Bro mac and luna was busy talking to the shortlisted participants, so i didnt chat much with miss luna and so ,bro cataramp , prataman and me tcss among ourselves until the later part.

When undertable(bro mac and liz) was less busy, that was when our real tcss interaction start. I was surprise that Luna was very friendly not DAO like what her first impression given haha. She was very classy and gorgeous lol and you could never imagine that she's into MMF hehe. Well thats about it , Pardon me that Im not going to talk abt what we discuss through out our TCSS, because... I cant remember either XD
The tcss was so comfortable and funny that, i kept laughing and enjoyed through out.
When TCSS ended, undertable, battleship and cataramp headed for dinner as other bros parted. Well, the rest of the story was mention on bro mac FR on the drinking session FR lol.

BattleshipM

Aint late, Ur heart counts! Thanks bro!

Guys Link is back up for picture of our swing with aries and aff couple. Do visit the below link to view!

Bump this again for bros that yet to view due to previous downtime of the album!

CityOfAngels
17-04-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityOfAngels
Awesome pictures ... I will be high, even higher than any alcohol can provide, if two girls licking my nips while another blowing me at the same time

haha wah looking back the thread i know u r 酒鬼!thanks for supporting us ar... Nice to meet u here ^^
Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

酒鬼也會好色呀! Nice meeting u here too and hope to meet u in person too:p. Too bad I miss the chance of meeting u in Holland V.

CityOfAngels
17-04-2012, 07:12 AM
hi battleship, ehhh second time i meet u i no shy le lehz, i got talk to u and was louder abit den first time... haha i dun like soft spoken, e next time i see u i'm gonna talk very LOUD to u ahhaha... looking forward to our movie session together^^

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Brudder Battleship, since missy loves yr hair, keep it that way ya so that I know it's u from one look:D

cataramp
17-04-2012, 09:59 AM
good moaning all. :D

undertable
17-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:

酒鬼也會好色呀! Nice meeting u here too and hope to meet u in person too:p. Too bad I miss the chance of meeting u in Holland V.

:eek: haha 有緣再見lohz...

Good morning ^^

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
17-04-2012, 12:20 PM
wow it seems that you guys are really enjoying yourself. would be interested to join you guys next time

We do have fun bro, This friday there will be a small gathering of bros. Do drop dwn and TCSS with us! (Thread will be up for the gathering tonight)

Dropping in to say hi to everyone here... Been a few days i've not post anything here and it became prata thread ar haha...

They have been mischievous Lol, My little queen good morning to u!

That night he was suppose to join us but he got too high, next time we get to come before drinks!

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

U can be loud? Sure?

Lolx U like the way his hair stand so high hur, I gonna do it the same way,Like mine too!:D

Quote:
Awesome pictures ... I will be high, even higher than any alcohol can provide, if two girls licking my nips while another blowing me at the same time

Arrange again bro, We are staying near u!!

Brudder Battleship, since missy loves yr hair, keep it that way ya so that I know it's u from one look:D

Bro his hair is pretty distintive, One glance and u will noe its him already!

Good Moaning dee!! No work?

CityOfAngels
17-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Arrange again bro, We are staying near u!!

U r my neighbour? U scaring me.

So u know there are some pretty good chill out places along the river;), liddat I no need to drive can cycle there.

str8up
17-04-2012, 02:52 PM
guys

peiseh but nana n i have to stop swinging for awhile cos nana backside got problem. hehehehhe she very peiseh to be naked in front of others cos she got boils.

boils = imagine a super large pimple on her backside.

so please continue to enjoy and keep us updated hor!

if anyone wanna meet for tcss please msg us cos no one can see her backside.

wahahahahahhaha

undertable
17-04-2012, 06:04 PM
U r my neighbour? U scaring me.

So u know there are some pretty good chill out places along the river;), liddat I no need to drive can cycle there.
quite near only, cycling will kill me, bus better bro lolx.
guys

peiseh but nana n i have to stop swinging for awhile cos nana backside got problem. hehehehhe she very peiseh to be naked in front of others cos she got boils.

wahahahahahhaha

nvm lar we can wait! bro msg u but u nv respond and waiting to meet u guys for coffee. btw nana can sit dwn for long?

battleship
17-04-2012, 08:01 PM

haha welcome back missy lizzzzz

Thanks for supporting us... cannot tahan??? nose bleed ar... haha

haha yeah nose bleeed lia0...

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Haha, no la i say liao ma, first meeting you very quiet, keep laughing nia and soft spoken. The 2nd time jiu ok liao haha.

LOL still talking abt my hair... Errr i style only when go out, if from work i dun style coz workplace no allowed :/

Lol must depends liao lo... U nv noe what hair i style lol.

We do have fun bro, This friday there will be a small gathering of bros. Do drop dwn and TCSS with us! (Thread will be up for the gathering tonight)

U can be loud? Sure?

Lolx U like the way his hair stand so high hur, I gonna do it the same way,Like mine too!

sure anot, need me teach u bo? If u style like me, i think you are really like dragonball liao coz of ur the colour lol~

Bro his hair is pretty distintive, One glance and u will noe its him already!

haha bro u forget i gt 2hair style... Maybe gng cut again lol

undertable
17-04-2012, 08:26 PM
U can be loud? Sure?

Lolx U like the way his hair stand so high hur, I gonna do it the same way,Like mine too!:D

haha can lahx! But to my KING I talk sweeter and softer ^^

Haha dun wan la ur hair now very shuai le...

guys

wahahahahahhaha

Haha while enjoying we will wait for u guys ^^ sure let's go for coffee :)

haha welcome back missy lizzzzz

haha yeah nose bleeed lia0...

Haha, no la i say liao ma, first meeting you very quiet, keep laughing nia and soft spoken. The 2nd time jiu ok liao haha.

LOL still talking abt my hair... Errr i style only when go out, if from work i dun style coz workplace no allowed :/

Lol must depends liao lo... U nv noe what hair i style lol.

sure anot, need me teach u bo? If u style like me, i think you are really like dragonball liao coz of ur the colour lol~

haha bro u forget i gt 2hair style... Maybe gng cut again lol

Hehe yea V^^V I'm back le all very naughty ar swinging thread become prata... Haha

Ya la first meet up not "cooked" yet ma... Second meet up I "half cooked"... Haha next time fully cooked le la! Smart ar still noe how so say something nice... Haha

Pls dun teach my KING new hair style haha :eek:

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

cataramp
17-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Good Moaning dee!! No work?

no work lar, i jiak liao beee one.. :rolleyes:

str8up
17-04-2012, 09:08 PM
bro undertable

peiseh peiseh. sunday was damn busy with my 2 boys cos brought them out for some class and also help nana mum to the hospital.

then work has been hectic these days cos alot of new staff.

nana can sit down, no problem cos the boils not in the centre! wahahaha

let me work out something cos now not only her mum needs to be taken care of, nana oso has to see doctor over the boils. most likely thursday nite gd for coffee or maybe fri nite.

haoj seems to be organising something, he got msg u?

battleship
17-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Hehe yea V^^V I'm back le all very naughty ar swinging thread become prata... Haha

Ya la first meet up not "cooked" yet ma... Second meet up I "half cooked"... Haha next time fully cooked le la! Smart ar still noe how so say something nice... Haha

Pls dun teach my KING new hair style haha :eek:

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Haha fully cook leh lol... Haha i clever one lol~

haha ok i dun teach i help him style instead lol~ cataramp didi lai join also. Supersaiyan hair haha

cataramp
17-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Haha fully cook leh lol... Haha i clever one lol~

haha ok i dun teach i help him style instead lol~ cataramp didi lai join also. Supersaiyan hair haha

mine also can 1 leh.... next outing i make show u all ;)

RotiPrata Man
17-04-2012, 09:55 PM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)[/COLOR]

Ya i love it too. He should change nick to "rockethead" liao:D

battleship
17-04-2012, 10:13 PM
mine also can 1 leh.... next outing i make show u all ;)

Haha lai lai join join.

Si mi! 火箭头! Sounds like jiao tao leh...

cataramp
17-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Haha lai lai join join.

mai lar, dont suits me LOL.

undertable
17-04-2012, 10:25 PM

Haha lai lai join join.

Wahahaha... Come come come I come kpo again.. Battleship u famous liao la for ur 七龍珠頭!I think next time meet up ur hair will be e center of attraction... Haha

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

cataramp
17-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Wahahaha... Come come come I come kpo again.. Battleship u famous liao la for ur 七龍珠頭!I think next time meet up ur hair will be e center of attraction... Haha

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

you also want to make? :p

undertable
17-04-2012, 10:39 PM
you also want to make? :p

Haha no thanks wait Mac 把我打進冷宮 :eek: but interested to style for ur... Haha interested anot???? :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

cataramp
17-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Haha no thanks wait Mac 把我打進冷宮 :eek: but interested to style for ur... Haha interested anot???? :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

style for my...? :eek::eek:

undertable
17-04-2012, 11:19 PM
style for my...? :eek::eek:

:rolleyes: wad wad??? Haha I tot battleship hair is a trend now haha I style for u lo :p same like him see can make hw high

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

battleship
17-04-2012, 11:31 PM
:rolleyes: wad wad??? Haha I tot battleship hair is a trend now haha I style for u lo :p same like him see can make hw high

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Lol... U all duno how to style one. Mine like superglue, windblow also nv move.
Trend also must see suit anot ma lol. Mine high til gt 10cm lo

cataramp
17-04-2012, 11:33 PM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

see dao you den say! very hard to see you! :rolleyes:

wah yours got 10cm meh???

battleship
18-04-2012, 12:13 AM
see dao you den say! very hard to see you! :rolleyes:

wah yours got 10cm meh???

Ard there, wan measure bo haha. Next time see u let u measure

undertable
18-04-2012, 12:13 AM
bro undertable

peiseh peiseh. sunday was damn busy with my 2 boys cos brought them out for some class and also help nana mum to the hospital.

then work has been hectic these days cos alot of new staff.

nana can sit down, no problem cos the boils not in the centre! wahahaha

let me work out something cos now not only her mum needs to be taken care of, nana oso has to see doctor over the boils. most likely thursday nite gd for coffee or maybe fri nite.

haoj seems to be organising something, he got msg u?think so bro, i friday got event in evening tcss and may have some fun afterwards.
tell nana we wait for her to get comfy and meet!! u guys get some breather from ur bz lives 1st, no rush de!

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)
u are getting so cute now adays.. muacks!

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

wont cold palace de:) always in my heart and its always warm !

undertable
18-04-2012, 01:37 AM

R u SERIOUS????? 10cm... :eek:

u are getting so cute now adays.. muacks!

wont cold palace de:) always in my heart and its always warm !

;) tell me tat right on my face :p

Mrs Undertable(Lizzy)

RotiPrata Man
18-04-2012, 02:36 AM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

U see wrongly la...That's the missle of his battleship :D

undertable
18-04-2012, 03:28 AM
Friday TCSS at Orchard Tower With Undertable (Luna & Mac) and Colourblindx2, 8pm! Drop me a pm with name and mobile! Please make yourself really available if u decide to drop down!

undertable
18-04-2012, 03:59 AM
Friday 20/04/2012 TCSS

Hello there, I be starting this thread on behalf of both Undertable (Luna & Mac) and Colourblindx2. We are going to have a TCSS session on upcoming Friday and would like to invite bros and couples to join us.

Date: Friday 20/04/2012
Location: Orchard Tower (Pub Name Will Be Reveal On The Day itself)
Time:8pm To 11pm (We Are Unable To Take Calls After 8.50pm,Please Be On Time)
Cost: Share By Males
Host: Sincity2005 (Neat Chap)

-Casual & Friendly Bros are welcome to join us for TCSS, Do drop me, Colourblindx2 or Sincity2005.Please Leave your nick, contact no and a little details. We definitely be interested to make friends with some cool bros here!
(Not all bros will be allow as we have limited slots, Pm and check with Sincity2005 or us)

-Couples are MOST Welcome to join for a drinks/ swing/ mmmmmff... afterwards, It may turn out to be quite a fun and kinky event.

-Hopefully we can find a photographer with experience in Nude shooting (without Faces),Any Volunteer?

We may invite a few bros to join us on the fun event at 11pm,Do prepare to leave an good impression with the ladies if you are keen.

(For bros that will get tense, Just stay to TCSS and everything will be fine!)

whiteangelcsh
18-04-2012, 07:50 AM
Whiteangel is in da house! Watsup all :cool:

battleship
18-04-2012, 08:04 AM
R u SERIOUS????? 10cm... :eek:n

Mrs Undertable(Lizzy)[/COLOR]

Yeah! Lol.

U see wrongly la...That's the missle of his battleship :D

What u really rotiprata lei, earlier say rocket now say missile =.=

undertable
18-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Yoz.... Whiteangecsh, U dropping down on frid?

Yeah! Lol.

What u really rotiprata lei, earlier say rocket now say missile =.=

Lols roti prata thread to Hair??? :confused:

cataramp
18-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Lols roti prata thread to Hair??? :confused:

your gim gim hair also nice leh.... need how long to style hur

whiteangelcsh
18-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Yoz.... Whiteangecsh, U dropping down on frid?

Drop down to Orchard Towers or drop pants? Lol :D

I'll discuss wif u offline.

undertable
18-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Drop down to Orchard Towers or drop pants? Lol :D

I'll discuss wif u offline.
Maybe!! Hold on to the cam! I wanna enjoy instead of holding camera this time!:rolleyes:

Friday 20/04/2012 TCSS

Hello there, I be starting this thread on behalf of both Undertable (Luna & Mac) and Colourblindx2. We are going to have a TCSS session on upcoming Friday and would like to invite bros and couples to join us.

Date: Friday 20/04/2012
Location: Orchard Tower (Pub Name Will Be Reveal On The Day itself)
Time:8pm To 11pm (We Are Unable To Take Calls After 8.50pm,Please Be On Time)
Cost: Share By Males
Host: Sincity2005 (Neat Chap)

-Casual & Friendly Bros are welcome to join us for TCSS, Do drop me, Colourblindx2 or Sincity2005.Please Leave your nick, contact no and a little details. We definitely be interested to make friends with some cool bros here!
(Not all bros will be allow as we have limited slots, Pm and check with Sincity2005 or us)

-Couples are MOST Welcome to join for a drinks/ swing/ mmmmmff... afterwards, It may turn out to be quite a fun and kinky event.

-Hopefully we can find a photographer with experience in Nude shooting (without Faces),Any Volunteer?

We may invite a few bros to join us on the fun event at 11pm,Do prepare to leave an good impression with the ladies if you are keen.

CityOfAngels
18-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Couples are MOST Welcome to join for a drinks/ swing/ mmmmmff... afterwards, It may turn out to be quite a fun and kinky event. [/U]

mmmmmff:eek:, bro u can apply for Singapore Guiness Record:D

Hopefully we can find a photographer with experience in Nude shooting (without Faces),Any Volunteer?[/SIZE][/B]

I have experience taking myself nude without face also, qualify boh;)

For bros who get tense on meeting pretty ladies, my advice .... knock yourself out with the drinks, get drunk and u will not be tense ... its works for me:p

CityOfAngels
18-04-2012, 11:10 AM

Hi bro, nice to see u in this thread. Any improvement to your willy recently?:D

whiteangelcsh
18-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Hi bro, nice to see u in this thread. Any improvement to your willy recently?:D

Lol. Was bz wif work for the past weeks. Dun really hv time to pump up the house. Haha. Anyway, all takes time and discipline lah :cool:

undertable
18-04-2012, 11:20 AM
UPDATES For 20/04/2012!

-Ceralcouple will be joining us on the day!

-Only 20 bros allow

-Please send your pm in this format,

Name
Race
Contact No

-Only friendly and casual bros deem by the ladies will be invited.

-Do not attempt to auto roam your hands, if Ladies aint comfortable we will have to end it earlier.

-Please respect the couples as much as we respect you!

-Couples and selected bros will be leaving at 11pm for some event afterwards, Bros who are only for TCSS can jolly well carry on the chat.

sincity2005
18-04-2012, 12:13 PM
hello everyone, Ladies n Gentlemen

i am the host for this Friday. Have some announcements to make

Couples are all welcome to join, be it soft-swing or hard-swing. Pls PM undertable or myself

We will try to get about 20 bros to join for the Round 1 - TCSS for this Friday evening. Pls PM undertable or myself

For Round 2, the ladies will select about 4 to 5 bros. So please do respect their selections. Don't worry, this is not a one-off event, there will be other gatherings upcoming.

So don't despair if not selected. Just come to make more friends.

Just be yourself n be natural. That is my tip. ;)

cataramp
18-04-2012, 03:03 PM

share with me I see wu standard or not ;)

20th got go or not 酒鬼

CityOfAngels
18-04-2012, 11:28 PM
share with me I see wu standard or not ;)

20th got go or not 酒鬼

Mine definitely more "Lao jiao" than yours:D

This 20th I quit drinking;)

cataramp
18-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Mine definitely more "Lao jiao" than yours:D

This 20th I quit drinking;)

mai lai lar quite drinking... :rolleyes:

ColourBlindx2
18-04-2012, 11:35 PM
hello everyone, Ladies n Gentlemen

i am the host for this Friday. Have some announcements to make

Couples are all welcome to join, be it soft-swing or hard-swing. Pls PM undertable or myself

We will try to get about 20 bros to join for the Round 1 - TCSS for this Friday evening. Pls PM undertable or myself

For Round 2, the ladies will select about 4 to 5 bros. So please do respect their selections. Don't worry, this is not a one-off event, there will be other gatherings upcoming.

So don't despair if not selected. Just come to make more friends.

Just be yourself n be natural. That is my tip. ;)

Thanks for hosting!!

But your tip............means that..............the guys' hands will auto-roam :eek: since they are being natural and following basic instinct :eek::eek:

Colourblind f

undertable
19-04-2012, 12:30 AM
Went to catch a movie "Battleship' with my KING together with BattleshipM & BattleshipF (very cute couple that i like) ^^

So sad today u gt a decent hair... haha

Let's plan for our next meet up :D

Mrs Undertable(Lizzy)

cataramp
19-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Went to catch a movie "Battleship' with my KING together with BattleshipM & BattleshipF (very cute couple that i like) ^^

Mrs Undertable(Lizzy)

AHAHAHHAHAH! means the rocket not decent? :p

undertable
19-04-2012, 12:43 AM

Ehhh...:eek: u naughty ar... haha i nv say tat lo... BattleshipF say ah beng ah seng lo... haha

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
19-04-2012, 01:11 AM
mmmmmff:eek:, bro u can apply for Singapore Guiness Record

For bros who get tense on meeting pretty ladies, my advice .... knock yourself out with the drinks, get drunk and u will not be tense ... its works for me

more interested in guiness stout, and that means that night when u were drunk means u were trying to be xomfortable wif gers hur?

Thanks for hosting!!

But your tip............means that..............the guys' hands will auto-roam :eek: since they are being natural and following basic instinct

Colourblind f

i am
bring needles, whoever touches syt without her green light will get to tase it!

CityOfAngels
19-04-2012, 07:08 AM
more interested in guiness stout, and that means that night when u were drunk means u were trying to be xomfortable wif gers hur?

Oh stout, my beloved...haha we share another interest.

A couple of beer will loosen me up and be more open mah.

And yes, try to feel comfortable when gals r around coz get tense up especially with pretty babes.

i am
bring needles, whoever touches syt without her green light will get to tase it!

Arh, no wonder I felt bee strung that nite, someone must have brought a needle to drinking like u.

CityOfAngels
19-04-2012, 11:14 AM
mai lai lar quite drinking... :rolleyes:

Dun make it sound like I will get drunk every nite leh ... onli every Fri lah but not cumming Fri:(

Talk so much, u gg meh? OT not a playground for didi.

Mrs Undertable(Lizzy)

I also want to meetup with BattleshipM but with the Ah Beng Seng hairstyle.

cataramp
19-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Dun make it sound like I will get drunk every nite leh ... onli every Fri lah but not cumming Fri:(

eh no lar, not free on that day... and no juice i no go one :rolleyes:

undertable
19-04-2012, 12:03 PM

haha I tot ur met up b4 already...

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

CityOfAngels
19-04-2012, 01:14 PM
eh no lar, not free on that day... and no juice i no go one :rolleyes:

U want juice, ask brudders there to buy u a LD lor.

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Ms Lizzy, we suppose to meet last Fri in Dbl O but never happen;)

cataramp
19-04-2012, 01:20 PM

what is LD?

undertable
19-04-2012, 01:24 PM

:p it does happen but in holland v... Haha while replying u I knock onto a glass door!!!!! :eek:

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

CityOfAngels
19-04-2012, 01:40 PM
what is LD?

Didi ah didi, LD is Lady's Drink. U buy the ladies (waitress/hostress) drinks when they chit chat or play games with u. They will get a cut from the drinks u paid. Most drinks are juices that make to look like alcoholic drinks (so suitable for u). Never try to get the lady drank by buying LD dude;)

CityOfAngels
19-04-2012, 01:49 PM
:p it does happen but in holland v... Haha while replying u I knock onto a glass door!!!!! :eek:

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

:eek:Aiyo, is the glass door okay?:D

undertable
19-04-2012, 01:58 PM

:mad: I very skinny ok... Haha... E glass door is perfectly fine!

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

CityOfAngels
19-04-2012, 02:05 PM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Ya, no doubt about your figure (saw the pics posted:D, bleed my nose). Glad that the glass door is safe from your bang.;)

cataramp
19-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Didi ah didi, LD is Lady's Drink. U buy the ladies (waitress/hostress) drinks when they chit chat or play games with u. They will get a cut from the drinks u paid. Most drinks are juices that make to look like alcoholic drinks (so suitable for u). Never try to get the lady drank by buying LD dude;)

ohhhh, mai lar i also dont get cut from the drinks :x

very notti you. LOL

sleepy80
19-04-2012, 02:31 PM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Oh the glass is so lucky to let you bang on it.. Did you left 2 holes behind? :eek:

undertable
19-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Oh the glass is so lucky to let you bang on it.. Did you left 2 holes behind? :eek:

bro u have my contact? friday be there early i shall see how friendly u r lolx!

battleship
19-04-2012, 04:12 PM

Let's plan for our next meet up

Mrs Undertable(Lizzy)

Yeah nice movie.. Remind me of the game grid we used in game...
Told you liao ma come from work so cannot style....

You all so funny la, my hair all described as decent look lol...

Wei wei, ah boy ah, what are u trying to implement huh :/

Ehhh...:eek: u naughty ar... haha i nv say tat lo... BattleshipF say ah beng ah seng lo... haha

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Ah beng ah seng is i say one. So that makes u and BF ah lian ah huey :p

Haha means u wan see dragonball or unstyle hair?

battleship
19-04-2012, 04:21 PM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Lizz, we nv meet up yet coz suppose to mit last week tcss at dblo...

Ya coz we go hv and too far for u lol

it does happen but in holland v... Haha while replying u I knock onto a glass door!!!!! :eek:

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Lol, u practising 穿墙术??? ;p

ohhhh, mai lar i also dont get cut from the drinks :x

very notti you. LOL

U also bery notti leh didi.

Haha bro sleepy still waiting for your up lolx , c u at tcss :)

cataramp
19-04-2012, 04:59 PM
U also bery notti leh didi.

lol, not me leh... lizzzy :p

undertable
19-04-2012, 05:06 PM
went back to read back my thread opener post. quote it here in stead..
Hi Bros/sistas,

Have been here for short time in SBF, Most of our fantasies have been fulfilled here by all you friendly couples or single bros. From a start nightmare to subsequent heaven,thrilling and fun dreams,We are glad we joined this big family of SBF and our rather small community of Swinger kakis. In this place We have met tons of nice ppl showing us the comfortable way of living up our activities. We have more gentleman and fantastic ladies here alot more than in our actual lives.

We are kinky ppl who aint afraid of exploring new experience,we do not judge our friends also hoping not to be judge.Importantly thru this thread, We will record all our swinging activities, our Field Reports and Maybe some pictures for both our pleasures and yours.

We are a group of 3 Lovers, Mac(male), Liz(female) and Luna (Female),Somebody asked me what are they to me and i told they are my queens.

Luna:
Height:165 cm
Weight:54 (B cup)
Race:Singaporean Chinese
Interested in: MMF, Swing and Bi-sexual activities.

Liz:
Height:154 cm
Weight:44 kg (A cup)
Interested in: MMF, Swing and Bi-sexual activities.

Mac:
Height:169 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Interested in:Swing and pleasing my ladies. (I am straight^^)

Swingers Do pm us if you are interested to make friends, We will be please to know you guys!

undertable
19-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Yeah nice movie.. Remind me of the game grid we used in game...
Told you liao ma come from work so cannot style....

You all so funny la, my hair all described as decent look lol...

Ah beng ah seng is i say one. So that makes u and BF ah lian ah huey :p

haha... 隨便啦 ^^

Lizz, we nv meet up yet coz suppose to mit last week tcss at dblo...

Lol, u practising 穿墙术??? ;p

Haha I think is 撞牆術ba! :p

Y become me arhz?!?! I got do anything mehz haha :confused:

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

stvnkoh
19-04-2012, 05:33 PM
i nv try this but would like to join u .39m 183m 85kg.

newbieb0y
19-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Wow, that's a very interesting thread leh.

Eh, can join in and talk? :P

undertable
19-04-2012, 07:54 PM
hi there u are most welcome to join/contribute, these are neat friends of undertable. we will be glad to have more sincere friends regardless single or couples.

have fun!

newbieb0y
19-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Eh, neat friends? Like?

Okay, at least I can find some friends here now. Thanks! :P

battleship
19-04-2012, 08:04 PM

LOL, dun denied aha, we are knew it =P

haha... 隨便啦 ^^

Haha I think is 撞牆術ba! :p

Y become me arhz?!?! I got do anything mehz haha :confused:

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

撞牆術 need practise de meh? I tht all of us born with that ability. XD

sleepygal
19-04-2012, 08:43 PM
can i volunteer to be the photographer without experience in nude ? :o:o

newbieb0y
19-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Eh, what is 撞牆術? My Chinese very jia lat..

synyster
19-04-2012, 08:45 PM
I had to post this. Just for you mac & liz.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2eyezCNwc1qb0flwo1_500.jpg

undertable indeed.

undertable
19-04-2012, 09:07 PM

undertable indeed.

lols we are really laughing out now, nice picture!! lols bro
got heart larz!

whitecometfc
19-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Hi all.
am a 24m and single. was looking around the forum and chance upon this thread. and seems like a fun an interesting place to get to know more friends and hang out with

just say the TCSS too but too late for me to apply. hope that i can have a chance in future to be able to meet up with all bros and sis and widen my social circle

cheers :)

battleship
19-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Eh, what is 撞牆術? My Chinese very jia lat..

Oh.. means bang-wall-technique.

undertable indeed.

OMG, 失传已久的桌底计,再现江湖啦!!!
Syn ar syn, you make me almost tio lai xiong. I at gym lo, kns lucky now resting during interval sets, if not imagine i laugh when workout...

lols we are really laughing out now, nice picture!! lols bro
got heart larz!

LOL, bro when you meet him must bring pain killer, ar bo your stomache can laugh til buay tahan one. =D

synyster
19-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Still got one more!! Featured on my thread :P

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw6fxsnBN41qhsrw5o1_500.gif

undertable
19-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Oh.. means bang-wall-technique.

OMG, 失传已久的桌底计,再现江湖啦!!!
Syn ar syn, you make me almost tio lai xiong. I at gym lo, kns lucky now resting during interval sets, if not imagine i laugh when workout...

LOL, bro when you meet him must bring pain killer, ar bo your stomache can laugh til buay tahan one. =D

mac already in jb le, he settling his work before coming back tomorrow's event and i doubt he has time for forum^^

Missy Undertable - Luna ^^•

battleship
19-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Still got one more!! Featured on my thread :P

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw6fxsnBN41qhsrw5o1_500.gif

This is call 猴子偷桃 :P

watduh
19-04-2012, 10:15 PM
a bunch of single guys crowding around a pathetic couple for free sex. Hoping other couples can join in so they have more free fuck. PUI

battleship
19-04-2012, 10:35 PM
mac already in jb le, he settling his work before coming back tomorrow's event and i doubt he has time for forum^^

Missy Undertable - Luna ^^•

Oh haha, luna den you must take note of the pain killers, if not tomorrow i would be seeing you laughing tru out =P

undertable
19-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Eh, neat friends? Like?

Okay, at least I can find some friends here now. Thanks! :P

Hi nice to meet uuu :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
19-04-2012, 10:46 PM
LOL, dun denied aha, we are knew it =P

撞牆術 need practise de meh? I tht all of us born with that ability. XD

haha dun need practise mehz... i guess u must e the master of 撞牆術... lolx:eek:

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
19-04-2012, 10:48 PM

undertable indeed.

haha nice one... thank u... how u noe we always do tat :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
19-04-2012, 10:51 PM
This is call 猴子偷桃 :P

wahahha making me luffing like mad!!! who is e 猴子 :confused: haha can choose better description anot huh

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

cataramp
19-04-2012, 11:05 PM
whatsup all! just reach home! :D

battleship
19-04-2012, 11:11 PM
wahahha making me luffing like mad!!! who is e 猴子 :confused: haha can choose better description anot huh

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

lol... then pusiecatchball... sounds like pussycatdolls =p

sian mei mei back liao?

cataramp
19-04-2012, 11:13 PM

sian mei mei back liao?

mai anyhow say lar, bolang want me.. always alone :(

battleship
19-04-2012, 11:17 PM
mai anyhow say lar, bolang want me.. always alone :(

mai lai la. your mei mei leh lol... where got alone...

cataramp
19-04-2012, 11:24 PM
mai lai la. your mei mei leh lol... where got alone...

im single at sbf :D

rivcale
19-04-2012, 11:27 PM
LOL. just spent 30minutes reading through this whole thread and another 30minutes scrolling the album (hard to scroll with 1 hand :D)

wah nice work!! Mac and Luna!!!

undertable
19-04-2012, 11:28 PM

welcome home :D

sian mei mei back liao?

haha sounds nice :p haha u play alots with words arhz

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
19-04-2012, 11:30 PM
LOL. just spent 30minutes reading through this whole thread and another 30minutes scrolling the album (hard to scroll with 1 hand :D)

wah nice work!! Mac and Luna!!!

Thanks for supporting our thread :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

rivcale
19-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Thanks for supporting our thread :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

more stories! lol and ahem, graphical illustrations.... lol
when u guys going drinking again! :D

cataramp
19-04-2012, 11:51 PM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Hi lizzy, see you soon :D but not this fri

undertable
19-04-2012, 11:53 PM
more stories! lol and ahem, graphical illustrations.... lol
when u guys going drinking again! :D

For that q u would have to ask my KING (Mac) already hehe... I'm just his little personal slave who he dote alot :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

undertable
19-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Hi lizzy, see you soon :D but not this fri

heez... so fast u noe le ar...

yea... very very soon o :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

cataramp
19-04-2012, 11:57 PM
heez... so fast u noe le ar...

yea... very very soon o :D

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

your king sat confirm with me again :p

rivcale
20-04-2012, 12:00 AM
For that q u would have to ask my KING (Mac) already hehe... I'm just his little personal slave who he dote alot :p

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

haha whata good slave u are.
then help me ask King Mac... :D

battleship
20-04-2012, 12:05 AM

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

Always didi that :p , look at my signature you will know.
I bilingual at playing words hoh lol...

your king sat confirm with me again :p

Lol cataramp bo update me... But roughly i know la haha.