PDA

View Full Version : Lonely, need a r/s, high sex drive, low money

lonelykelvin
19-03-2012, 11:38 PM
I had a relationship with a nice woman and we loved sex together. We have about every other day. She left me one day but my sex drive was still high. I was & still am looking out for a long term r/s but found nothing for the last 3 years. During these 3 years, i filled my desires incidentally bumping into a massage shop that offered special one day and from that day, every month I'm visiting 1 of this. During these 3 years, I got myself financially stricken when I was burnt in a stock market dumped but suicide didn't look for me. Well, money down. Sex drive still up.... life's a torture now. Want to find a steady r/s but fear SG girls are too materialistic. :o

TyLa_BaBy
20-03-2012, 03:55 AM
Out of curiosity, isn't stress supposed to be a sex-drive killer? Or is your sex drive really so high until high stress also can't reduce it?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-03-2012, 08:43 AM
穷心未尽, 色心又起. 活该!!!!! :rolleyes:

hohoguy
20-03-2012, 09:40 AM
Use your Hand to do the Job...:rolleyes:
Left Hand Hold Cash and Right Hand PCC...
After you cum the $$$ still there and u can PCC many time to your desire

HCKing
20-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Out of curiosity, isn't stress supposed to be a sex-drive killer? Or is your sex drive really so high until high stress also can't reduce it?

the more he feel stress the more he wants to bonk to release stress.:D

typical case of small head stronger than big head.

owl888
20-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Juz another creative way of getting FB :rolleyes: :D

ComplainKing
20-03-2012, 11:36 AM
I had a relationship with a nice woman and we loved sex together. We have about every other day. She left me one day but my sex drive was still high. I was & still am looking out for a long term r/s but found nothing for the last 3 years. During these 3 years, i filled my desires incidentally bumping into a massage shop that offered special one day and from that day, every month I'm visiting 1 of this. During these 3 years, I got myself financially stricken when I was burnt in a stock market dumped but suicide didn't look for me. Well, money down. Sex drive still up.... life's a torture now. Want to find a steady r/s but fear SG girls are too materialistic. :o

Your best choice now is to concentrate on your career . Make money . when you have enough money , gals will come to you naturally . You will be spoilt for choice.

alan0338
20-03-2012, 12:07 PM
but suicide didn't look for me.

so much love tis sentence ... :D

HCKing
20-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Juz another creative way of getting FB :rolleyes: :D

hahaha u picha his lobang bro.:p

but seriously low $ can still get girlfriend provided TS stop thinking of sex and work hard to improve himself. not all sg girls are materialistic but definitely all will avoid horny guy with no character and self esteem.:D

lohwengkuen
20-03-2012, 01:59 PM
All girls more or less got expectation,be it materialistics or looking for yandao types.only difference is how long or low.Some goes for you mah.

hamsapkwai
20-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Some of those with names like Lux,Palmolive and Orchid can give you utmost satisfaction and dont cost much .

Lux even got Zoe Tay`s face on its wrapper.

Get a six pack and knock yourself out :p

lonelykelvin
20-03-2012, 08:45 PM

I can manage my stress :D & the sex drive is on another lane :D
I know people use stress at work to not have sex with the partner. For me, if there's stress, I relieve it through DIY or when I had a partner, I talk to her. When is sweet enough, the rise is standard.

lonelykelvin
20-03-2012, 08:56 PM
All girls more or less got expectation,be it materialistics or looking for yandao types.only difference is how long or low.Some goes for you mah.

Totally agree with you!
It is the traditional outlook (probably downloaded by the pass gen to the next gen) of man MUST be the breadwinner. Somehow in this era, A LOT of woman are already working that simply do not conform to the age of old & yet they use traditional mindset as an advantage to them :confused: I will say to these women, "Good luck to you, if you by some how is left on the shelf, don't complain & cry baby to say, "I'm not wanted"; you've invited the shelf to you stupid girl!" Look at how many singles are there in SG. I supposed most men in SG are single not by free will but of "NO CHOICE" "BO BIAN". SG girls are simply too choosey. Those girls that think they are not the same caliber as those better looking girls, they bury their head at home just like the ostrich put the head in the sand.

lonelykelvin
20-03-2012, 08:59 PM
I'm low in money because I owe the banks a lot of money when repaying the debts for the share. Well, I dug yet another hole... I wish there are NSA around here so that both sexes can explore their sexual desires and let the "two high speed drive way merge!"

Stimsia
20-03-2012, 11:36 PM
i also machiam like ts diff i ol liao
:(
prob is also got prc girl who need to support family but i not able to support her plus her family...
i also pcc but nothing beats drilling actual hole in one... girl :D

HCKing
21-03-2012, 12:09 AM
Totally agree with you!
It is the traditional outlook (probably downloaded by the pass gen to the next gen) of man MUST be the breadwinner. Somehow in this era, A LOT of woman are already working that simply do not conform to the age of old & yet they use traditional mindset as an advantage to them :confused: I will say to these women, "Good luck to you, if you by some how is left on the shelf, don't complain & cry baby to say, "I'm not wanted"; you've invited the shelf to you stupid girl!" Look at how many singles are there in SG. I supposed most men in SG are single not by free will but of "NO CHOICE" "BO BIAN". SG girls are simply too choosey. Those girls that think they are not the same caliber as those better looking girls, they bury their head at home just like the ostrich put the head in the sand.

hmmm sounds more like cant eat grapes say grapes are sour leh.:rolleyes:

stop blaming them girls if u cant find a relationship but do some reflection on yr own attitude instead. if u really want a girlfriend and a gd, serious relationship, rem to ASK NOT WHAT SHE CAN GIVE DO FOR U BUT WHAT U CAN DO FOR HER. girls are to be loved and not to be used. (WL excluded):D

jolenekoh
22-03-2012, 07:44 PM
go up to the top floor of a high rise building. look up n jump down. prob solved

lonelykelvin
22-03-2012, 11:01 PM
I think I have a good attitude. I joined numerous online dating websites and sent numerous messages to ladies and only a few reply to make you happy for awhile, after that disappeared! I tried numerous times reducing my expectation and go for the minimum, I still don't get any reply! So am I choosey? Look at reports these days that say SG man are marrying Vietnam wife and well, heck about SG girls. These girls will cry mother cry father that why SG man so easy and cheap. Anyway, SG man pay through their pockets for this Viet girls.

lonelykelvin
22-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Anyway, is it ever possible to get a NSA r/s through SBF?

RUNROAD
23-03-2012, 02:48 AM
Anyway, is it ever possible to get a NSA r/s through SBF?

i think u should stop posting such juvenile questions and get ridiculed by ppl here. u should focus on achieving financial freedom now instead of asking for sex. be realistic.

jolenekoh
25-03-2012, 08:57 PM
u r a loser in nature. for society to be progressive, losers like u and its genes have to be eliminated. women of all background will not be attracted to losers like u. just go fuckurself.

lonelykelvin
25-03-2012, 09:12 PM
i think u should stop posting such juvenile questions and get ridiculed by ppl here. u should focus on achieving financial freedom now instead of asking for sex. be realistic.

Hi RUNROAD, thanks for the advice! Sure is juvenile to ask such cock question because in another forum, I do see people asking this same cocky question too. Sometimes with all the money I'm paying to be happy, can't help to ask if there's a deal out there that is free, mutual both sex drive is high. I am pretty such there are high sex drive woman out there but they are shy about it.

Apocalypse
25-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Nothing is free. You bo lui, how you afford $50 for 4hrs transit x 4 days x 4week = $1000. Condom 1 box $14 x 6 box a month = $84 cabfare $30 per trip x 16 = $480. You r looking at about $1500 per month for your NSA.

Bo lui then go back and suck thumb loh

RUNROAD
26-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Hi RUNROAD, thanks for the advice! Sure is juvenile to ask such cock question because in another forum, I do see people asking this same cocky question too. Sometimes with all the money I'm paying to be happy, can't help to ask if there's a deal out there that is free, mutual both sex drive is high. I am pretty such there are high sex drive woman out there but they are shy about it.

there are high sex drive women out there but what makes u think u stand a chance to fxxk them for free? simply because u r equally high sex drive? or u think they cant find any other high sex drive men anywhere out there but u?
No, they arent shy about it but even if it's just casual sex one would still be selective of her partner since the activity involves her own body. we are talking about human beings with feelings here, get it?

Re-read yr title again: Lonely, need a r/s, high sex drive, low money
The more appropriate title in your case would be : High sex drive and looking for FB for free fxxk

And you have certainly posted your thread in the wrong section. Nevertheless, best of luck to your FB hunting.

hornie
30-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Kelvin

I really hate to say this but you are a loser. I am not trying to be mean but it is true.

SG girls are not "more demanding" it is just that you have not been making effort to meet the right girls at the right places. Match making sites always have very low success rate because there are always many more guys than girls! Simple as that. For a site like Adult friend finder, the estimated ration is 20 to 1!

Make more effort to go out with friends, join a club, get a hobby and stop hiding in your room, thinking about sex and feeling sad for yourself. Yes SG girls are demanding, but SG boys are demanding too right? We are just demanding in a different way. Life is a give and take and you need to find the right fit for you. But man up and get your life back in shape.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself how attractive you are to the opposite sex? Do you look good? Do you work out? Do you dress well? Do you have a good stable job? Work on improving your life and you will naturally attract attention from the opposite sex.

AsiaBet
30-03-2012, 05:10 PM
As long you have equip yourself with reasonable qualities especially $$$, you will increase your appealing factors to most of the girls.

nicetongue
03-04-2012, 01:14 AM
No offence Kelvin, but I do agree with Hornie bro that u r a loser......y try to win sympathy jus to get free bonk, u wanna b andy caroll tried diving hoping to get a penalty and score eh??instead wat did he get....a Yellow Card bro.....cum on... yes, u may be down, u may be out....and no one can blame u for having such high sex drive, but dun fake yr desires bro....jus admit it openly and say u r down and out, and asked politely if there r any ladies out there who do not mind your status and instead would like to give u a hand to rejuvenate ur "confidence" (pardon the pun)....wanna do it, do it with dignity, dun b a disgrace to all the other real bros here.....

jolenekoh
03-04-2012, 08:18 PM
i would have ended my life if i were u.

larlee
10-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Bros,
he might be out of luck?
maybe he really cannot find a suitable one or dont have a huge circle of friends to intro a simple gal?

hotstuffm8
10-04-2012, 06:23 AM
trolololol

ironman73
10-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Use your Hand to do the Job...:rolleyes:
Left Hand Hold Cash and Right Hand PCC...
After you cum the $$$ still there and u can PCC many time to your desire

For me:

1)1,3,5 (Monday, Wednesday and friday) = Left Hand.
2)2,4,6 (Tuesday, thursday and Sat) = Right hang.
3)Sunday rest and recovery..

Normal = 1 week 3 times.
Peak Period = 1 day 3 times.

Greatking
10-04-2012, 01:54 PM
sex machine...sex machine... sex machine... i am born to have sex... sex machine sex machine. :(

sean69
10-04-2012, 02:27 PM
TS..

maybe you can signup for soccerboot's PUA classes and learnt how to pick up girls.. :D

hornie
10-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Very good points raised here. I'll like to add that attractive, less-demanding local girls are *surprise surprise* snapped up by the "winners". There are tonnes of unattractive ones out there who are single and would jump at any chance of having a loving relationship, but TS bro you aren't really interested yea? So what makes you less "demanding" than any other Singaporean lady?

We all have our standards. I can't stand this "loser" mentality of people who can't meet these benchmarks and start complaining about how high and unattainable they are. C'mon. If everyone had that sort of mindset, there will never be self-made millionaires. Bill Gates will be a lowly programmer instead of being one of the richest entrepreneurs in existence.

To the bro who mentioned "luck" - winners make their own luck. If you don't work hard/smart, you will never get anywhere. Expecting handouts from circumstances is just pathetic.

My thoughts exactly. There are so many girls around, who feel guys have unreasonable expectations as well. I mean if you are a "winner", rich or good looking or charming or a sweet talker or all of the above, of course you have "first pick" when it comes to girls. DUH.

If you fall short, that does not mean there is no one left for you. But of course if you are poor, stupid, lazy, does not take pride in the way u look, and have low self esteem, you will be alone forever! And you have no one to blame but yourself. Put yourself in a girl's father's shoes, will anyone accept you?

hotstuffm8
10-04-2012, 11:04 PM
trolololol

husky_hush
11-04-2012, 07:39 AM
one song for u TS ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfWCaqTHIoE&feature=related

btw, i think u should focus on finding $$ now instead of finding pussy :D

DelisiA
11-04-2012, 09:46 AM
bro TS, just my 10cent point of view. actually when we are poor is better to know there is this girl there who will stand by us. at least we know she is nt for our money

but after all every 1 is human , girls boys all wish to have a comfortable life, have $$ at least a decent amount so can spend and not worry. but dun be sad i would say not all girls are really those who goes for money.

try with ur heart some girls really go for feel, end of the day after feel u must work hard too and stop visiting all this HC or FL. i believe in whatever u do as long as u are sincere people can feel or see it.

so end of the day even u work not very high income but u are a family man can treat ur girl well. i don see why girls wont stay with u, trust dont worry about rich or not rich, the most those u like goes for $ den u skip lor no choice also

in life alot of things is fated, sometimes even u go and try to twist it. endup worst of maybe lead u to another things. :)

takecare

Rated-R
11-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Kelvin

I really hate to say this but you are a loser. I am not trying to be mean but it is true.

SG girls are not "more demanding" it is just that you have not been making effort to meet the right girls at the right places. Match making sites always have very low success rate because there are always many more guys than girls! Simple as that. For a site like Adult friend finder, the estimated ration is 20 to 1!

Make more effort to go out with friends, join a club, get a hobby and stop hiding in your room, thinking about sex and feeling sad for yourself. Yes SG girls are demanding, but SG boys are demanding too right? We are just demanding in a different way. Life is a give and take and you need to find the right fit for you. But man up and get your life back in shape.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself how attractive you are to the opposite sex? Do you look good? Do you work out? Do you dress well? Do you have a good stable job? Work on improving your life and you will naturally attract attention from the opposite sex.

Dear TS, I actually empathise with your situation and your pathetic plea for sex or for attention. However, from a man's point of view, I agree with Bro Hornie and some others who takes a hard stand ( no pun intended for our male rod ) against you.

Think from the woman's perspective. She is horny, enjoys sex and thrusting in any angle, anywhere. She has her immediate family ( siblings and parents) to look after so she has to work and earn money for them. in SIngapore with high cost of living, she will have earned enough. Everyday, she faces MEN...many MEN...hundreds of MEN. Many of them VERY VERY capable and has enough money to support all her expenses.

QUESTION: Why would such a woman want to have NSA r/s with you? What makes you so special that she will forgo all those other capable men, open her legs and let you fuck her for free?

SO...please stop your useless, spineless whining here and just go and focus on rebuilding your bank account and your self-esteeem.