PDA

View Full Version : better opportunity in Thailand chiang mai. [tagged]

panda1984
08-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Hi bro and sis in sammy. I want to look for a job in chiang mai. Do you have any connections over there. Or any good suggestion on how to look for work there. I am in the experienced in Japanese cuisine. Please pm me if you have any idea and I will give you more info about my experience. Thanks. No obligation. But hope help and luck is by my side. Thanks.

Nonteerak2553
08-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Can you speak Thai? If you can, then can you read and write? If no then don't bother to work here, unless you are send by your company to station here. I tried to find job here, but failed. They priorities the Thais and of course, are you willing to earn 8k baht per month? I has few friends, graduated from the local U, and working for holland company, food import and export, you guess how much she earn? By the way she is a thai.

panda1984
09-03-2012, 12:29 AM
Twelve thousand. If I am wrong. Please correct me.

Nonteerak2553
09-03-2012, 08:27 AM
Twelve thousand. If I am wrong. Please correct me.

Eight thousand BHT. Can you accept the amount? I believe its lesser then those Blangadeshi cleaner in Singapore. Working in province is small compare then working in Krung Thep city. If you insist on working here, start a business, but that doesn't guarantee you'll be success. :)

Nonteerak2553
09-03-2012, 08:30 AM
I been zapped for providing the actually fact on working in cnx! The one who zapped me is e hia "Sam"!

thaivisitor
13-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Hi bro and sis in sammy. I want to look for a job in chiang mai. Do you have any connections over there. Or any good suggestion on how to look for work there. I am in the experienced in Japanese cuisine. Please pm me if you have any idea and I will give you more info about my experience. Thanks. No obligation. But hope help and luck is by my side. Thanks.

Can you give the reason why you want to work specifically in Chiang Mai, knowing that the pay there is even lower than in Bangkok?

Because of a woman, I guess.

If that's the case, just fly to Chiang Mai, walk around into the various Japanese Restuarants, and apply for a job. As Bro Nonteerak already said, if you don't mind lower pay, I'm sure they will employ you.

The thing is, if you're working there with lower pay, you think your Chiang Mai GF will still be with you? Fucking fat hope.

panda1984
14-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Havana. Thanks all of you bros for the pedicting warning. But she sure is staying with me even if my pay is low. she is not after my money.And I am not very good looking also. But I sure treat her wholeheartedly. Being faithful to her have won her trust. :)

sean69
15-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Havana. Thanks all of you bros for the pedicting warning. But she sure is staying with me even if my pay is low. she is not after my money.And I am not very good looking also. But I sure treat her wholeheartedly. Being faithful to her have won her trust. :)

i got a colleague with a thai wife.. every year, they will go back to her village for a short holiday..

first year, bought presents for family
2nd year, bought a car for family
3rd year, bought a house for family

now my colleague damn scared to go back but no choice.. somemore, his wife spend money like water...

TS, she is not with you for your looks, she is with you for your money!! .. wait until she squeeze you dry, you will be dumped.