PDA

View Full Version : Beware of this Viet Love Cheat

nochance
08-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Facebook.com\beware.mymytran

This thread is to create awareness.
She work in armani ktv in year 2011 july/august. Any bros still in touch with her please beware of her.

nochance
08-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Sorry. This is the correct url: Facebook.com/beware.mymytran

Kenjo
08-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Bro, you have to tell us the reasons why we have to beware of her besides love cheat case. She has AIDS?

RealEstateGuy
08-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Braddah you are complaining about a gal you met in a KTV as a "love cheat." Braddah its common knowledge that at a KTV you pay for the illusion of love. So Braddah you play in the wrong sand box then complain you got sand in your shoes? Braddah KTV is for pay for illusion of love. Braddah, KTV is not place for covert gal to love you. Braddah do you understand? Braddah you ask any normal person in SG society and they understand this. Braddah I think you create problems for yourself and dun realize you are complaining about your own actions. Braddah just move on and put this behind you as a lesson learned. Braddah, the money is just a price to pay but you know Braddah by quitting now you can save. Braddah think opportunity cost.

sammyboyfor
08-03-2012, 01:46 PM
She work in armani ktv in year 2011 july/august. Any bros still in touch with her please beware of her.

How on earth can anyone working in a KTV lounge be considered a "love" cheat.

They aren't there for love. They work there to sell fucks.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-03-2012, 02:17 PM
In the 1st place, HFJ where got LOVE? :rolleyes:

HFJ is not a place to seek LOVE but seek FUN. Girls seeking MONEY and we seeking FUN ;)

Your case is just an everyday case thread of Self-KC, Self Cheat, Self Love :o

sean69
08-03-2012, 02:40 PM
HFJ is not a place to seek LOVE but seek FUN. Girls seeking MONEY and we seeking FUN ;)

TS only got himself to blame... where got pple go KTV and look for love... sigh..

IK, the place to look for love is at the 200 pax party, tio boh? :D :D

DO_YOU_BJ
08-03-2012, 03:14 PM
TS only got himself to blame... where got pple go KTV and look for love... sigh..

IK, the place to look for love is at the 200 pax party, tio boh? :D :D
Who say dun hv bro :p
Mr LDH... aka Lanchiaolang-Da-Hole... me know you are Gila... I also know you are back in DC and supporting 小倩(Flute/Gu Zhen gal) and 乐乐 (Pipa/Yang Qin gal)... hung souple of crowns for 小倩 already hah... so retired my fucking lan chiao... you liar... you jerk... forget about 纯嘉 already... go around playing with gals... you will get your retributions... and it starts today... you will be watched... you will be stalked... you will be hounded... 芳芳 told me about you and her story... I know... you will be surprised how I know... people say black hands... but guess what... no matter what I also know...

Mr DYBJ you the Ah Seow... I also know... I know your history... I know what you have done... do not forget I am a regular in the same building... bird of same lan chiow characters flock together... you and LDH are jerks... so do all your farking cronies here in SBF... all are farkers... gals are make for you all to love and not to play about... chow chee bye bastards...
This guy from hangflower came back as hfjconsultant, then to hfjadvisor, then to JiaJiaSong, then to HfjEpitome, then to HfjRammer and now to HfjMaster and very very upset at those men who didn't treat WLs like bot meat but treated them as whores. He's on a crusade.

alan0338
08-03-2012, 03:23 PM
oi, dun sabo my girlfriend leh ... :eek: :eek: :D

we planning to get married soon with ur money ... :D

p/s ... joking nia hor ...

DO_YOU_BJ
08-03-2012, 03:25 PM
oi, dun sabo my girlfriend leh ... :eek: :eek: :D

we planning to get married soon with ur money ... :D

p/s ... joking nia hor ...

Baskit Alan, u damn bad lolzzz

HCKing
08-03-2012, 04:36 PM

buay pai looking. how much 1 shot ah?:p

dont worry TS, me wont love her, will only love her PUSSY.:D

crazydude289
09-03-2012, 05:27 AM

WAoooo Can like that Mehhhhhhh

:eek::eek:

jackbl
09-03-2012, 12:06 PM

Which one, left or right?

sane
10-03-2012, 01:38 AM
Nobody can cheat u unless u allow them.

etct88
10-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Which one, left or right?

left one or right one or wrong one, I will also be cheated.....:o

wally888
10-03-2012, 02:51 AM
So TS how much $$$ u spend on her & how shots u got from her:confused:

shctaw
10-03-2012, 08:30 AM
Once you are there to find love..... your vault of cash just open it's door automatically.

I like KTV; but just go there sing song and squueeeezzzzeee (@) (@).

If I saw that girl you mention; I revenge for you by squuuuueeeezzzzing harder.

When you are a fool, please do not blame other for outsmarting you.:p

Outsmart by a Viet..... good grief...

shctaw
10-03-2012, 08:34 AM
This my rifle this my Gun.
This my rifle this for Fun.

I come to SBF to learn to be smarter. I am not here to advertise my pass mistake.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U

In the 1st place, HFJ where got LOVE? :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
10-03-2012, 10:48 AM
These whore you meet in the nitescene, all are like cars for rent.
Just give money enjoy their time and services can like them but dun luv them or you'll end up like wat u r now.
Learn from this, next round, just enjoy the company, enjoy the fuck when the time comes, change cars.
Move on dude.
Welcome to the nitescene dude :D

shysaint
12-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Went to Site ... waaaa . got chio leh :)

Quite nicely done dude ...

you got so many VN friends too :eek:

U can type in Vietnamese ..

NOT sure if YOU cheat HER or SHE Cheat YOU ..

jolenekoh
24-03-2012, 02:21 AM
what a low life scum. dont blame the players, blame the game, motherfucka