PDA

View Full Version : ticket to bangkok on 10/3/2012 expensive.

panda1984
02-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Bro. Are there any good lobang for cheap air ticket to bangkok on 9/3/2012(night flight) or 10/3(morning flight) and return on 11/3(anytime.). Or anyone is selling it away. My gf is sick and need operation on tenth march ( morning operation ). I want to give her a surprise when she wake up from the anaesthetic effect.

Please help. Thank you.

sammyboyfor
03-03-2012, 05:05 AM
Bro. Are there any good lobang for cheap air ticket to bangkok on 9/3/2012(night flight) or 10/3(morning flight) and return on 11/3(anytime.). Or anyone is selling it away. My gf is sick and need operation on tenth march ( morning operation ). I want to give her a surprise when she wake up from the anaesthetic effect.

Please help. Thank you.

You may end up getting more of a surprise than she does.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-03-2012, 10:18 AM

Please help. Thank you.

True Love Don't Come Cheap :p

Your girlfriend reaction with your surprise visit is PRICELESS :D

Speaking of surprises, surprise reactions can go both ways - You may receive the promise of a marriage proposal from her or a handsome Thai guy sitting next to her bed peeling apple. :cool:

Fly Thai or SQ la ;)

panda1984
03-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the valuable advice. It's true that I may get surprise from her instead. But she have took down photo of the letter for the operation. So it's half true. Whether I will see another guy by the bed. Have to witness it myself. Thanks to bros here.

hohohaha
04-03-2012, 11:58 AM
True Love Don't Come Cheap :p

You may receive the promise of a marriage proposal from her or a handsome Thai guy sitting next to her bed peeling apple.

Bro IK, that's a good one on the surprises ....and the Thai guy may just ask her, 'Aroy mai?' :D

btw, glad to see your posting again as you've been away for some time, and mmmm......kinda miss reading your postings :eek: :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the valuable advice. It's true that I may get surprise from her instead. But she have took down photo of the letter for the operation. So it's half true. Whether I will see another guy by the bed. Have to witness it myself. Thanks to bros here.

Then again, that guy could be her pee chai also la ;)

Like I said, just grab any ticket to BBK for love or whatever...Most often, flying budgets are really not worth the hassle with flight delays....And timing is critical for a surprise trip. ;)

Bro IK, that's a good one on the surprises ....and the Thai guy may just ask her, 'Aroy mai?' :D

btw, glad to see your posting again as you've been away for some time, and mmmm......kinda miss reading your postings

Thanks. Bro hohohaha. Was away for a while last Feb on trip (Not a surprise trip hor!). Hope it all be well for TS :p

alan0338
04-03-2012, 04:52 PM

simi kuan eh couple are u all la???? :eek: :rolleyes: wa lao eh, go operation also must take photo of the letter to prove to the BF its true, if i am the gal i will dump u straight away .. :rolleyes:

naemlo
04-03-2012, 05:04 PM
But she have took down photo of the letter for the operation. So it's half true.

U can read Thai?? :eek:

Nonteerak2553
04-03-2012, 06:08 PM
TS,

Take Thai airways, cheaper then budget air. Nowadays budget air price getting ridiculous.

Why go only a short trip. Since you looking for a cheaper ticket, I believe your finance is not that strong. Take leave and take care of her, otherwise your intention visiting her shows that you don't trust her. :)

panda1984
04-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Haha. Thanks for all the concern. She have no p.chai in her family. Haha. I have visited her family before.

Basically for the letter of operation. I didn't ask for it. I only ask to.see the amount of medicine the doctor gave her. And it was shown together. Haha. So I didnt ask for prove. The trust was there between me and her. Though at times I still need take precautions.

And thanks bro nonteerak. I do hope she feel.surprise.if she see me there when she wake up. But at the same time. My work are tied up at the moment. I cannot stop.work just for her. I need prioritize my now and future. She do understand my work load and stuffs.

panda1984
04-03-2012, 11:11 PM
TS,

Take Thai airways, cheaper then budget air. Nowadays budget air price getting ridiculous.

Why go only a short trip. Since you looking for a cheaper ticket, I believe your finance is not that strong. Take leave and take care of her, otherwise your intention visiting her shows that you don't trust her. :)

She knows thst I worry for her everytime. So in a matter of fact. My intention towards her are either over protective or worry too much. rather then thinking that I dont trust her. Afterall. Mutual trust is the most important factor to keep long distance relationships carry on. So she even mention thst man have their own needs. But reminded that I must notify her and be sure to wear safety helmet and no painting of exterior and interior.

panda1984
04-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Hahahahaha no p.chai, how about gigs??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wow. Inun sis. You are imaginative.

Not to offend any Thai man. But mostly are gigs. Aren't they. Most of them depend on woman to bring home the income.

balloon69
04-03-2012, 11:41 PM
TS,

Just dun pin too high hope on such relationship, at least u wont be too emotionally hurt if the result in the end turn out otherwise. My advise is dun trust too easily. What u can see is only so much, but what u can't see is even more sometimes. They might not be as simple as u think also.

I wish this relationship of yours will work out well.

panda1984
04-03-2012, 11:46 PM
[QUOTE=Inun;6951876]gigs mean flings.

Oops. Sorry. I didnt know.much of the abbreviation in here. I thought you mean gigolos. My bad. Haha. Hmm. Flings.... I doubt so la.. She always go out with her mum and cousin. Oh ya. I am surprised that they are very closely bond. Is that the culture of cnx. Family bond are very good. If you ask me if she have flings. I dont think so. She always tell me where she goes and take photo to show me on their family expedition.

panda1984
04-03-2012, 11:48 PM
TS,

Just dun pin too high hope on such relationship, at least u wont be too emotionally hurt if the result in the end turn out otherwise. My advise is dun trust too easily. What u can see is only so much, but what u can't see is even more sometimes. They might not be as simple as u think also.

I wish this relationship of yours will work out well.

Thank you bro. You too. Chok dee na krap.

Nonteerak2553
05-03-2012, 12:13 AM
gigs means flings,i think however,i observe that most thai women are housewives,rarely do they need to work... The Thai culture is a very open-minded society, even their national morning newspaper displays different naked woman on the front page daily lol.... So they probably find flings as an acceptable thing to do,i guess???? lol.. I'm not tryin to doubt your gf though, coz everybody's different, chai mai???? :D

Rai sara. Married women do work to bring extra income to her family. Esspecially if one residing in Bangkok. Bangkok no longer consider third world country.
Open minded, depends, by the way, you read Thai new paper, as far as concern, I think it's half naked, they won't show fully monty picture on front page. Sure get sue by the elite. :)

Oops. Sorry. I didnt know.much of the abbreviation in here. I thought you mean gigolos. My bad. Haha. Hmm. Flings.... I doubt so la.. She always go out with her mum and cousin. Oh ya. I am surprised that they are very closely bond. Is that the culture of cnx. Family bond are very good. If you ask me if she have flings. I dont think so. She always tell me where she goes and take photo to show me on their family expedition.

There wasn't any abbreviation here that states gig is a fling, it's a Thai word actually. :p

Culture of cnx? Your teerak is a lanna pooying? By the way, to the Thais family comes first, so it's nothing unsual that she good to her mum and cousin. :)

Apocalypse
05-03-2012, 01:17 AM

Please help. Thank you.

:D hopeful you will like your surprise when you see her. :p
Cheapest I think you take a bus to hatyai and from hatyai take a bus to bkk.

jing jing lor?? Coz i rarely hardly see married women working lol.. Guess all these working married women are HighSos >.< Sometimes when i go to salons, there're lady stylists in their 30s,but the moment one of them speaks and acts,she turns out to be a Doot :D Yea you're right, it's half naked

BKK is melting pot of ppl all around thailand. Many are actually burmese and combodian and their culture is the woman brings the $ back. And with bkk getting more expensive, alot of woman have to start working. You like ladyboy? :D

sammyboyfor
05-03-2012, 04:33 AM
My advise is dun trust too easily.

Should be "My ADVICE is don't trust too easily....".

"Advise" is a verb.

Nonteerak2553
05-03-2012, 07:45 AM
jing jing lor?? Coz i rarely hardly see married women working lol.. Guess all these working married women are HighSos >.< Sometimes when i go to salons, there're lady stylists in their 30s,but the moment one of them speaks and acts,she turns out to be a Doot :D Yea you're right, it's half naked :p

Hiso are the one normally don't really need to work, rather the lo so married women are working hard to feed the family. Doot? Doot pasa arai si?

Cheapest I think you take a bus to hatyai and from hatyai take a bus to bkk.

BKK is melting pot of ppl all around thailand. Many are actually burmese and combodian and their culture is the woman brings the $ back. And with bkk getting more expensive, alot of woman have to start working. You like ladyboy? :D

Singapore to hatyai takes approximately about 16 hours of bus ride and 6 hours to go to Bangkok, he only have 2 night to be in Bangkok. Really cheap but timing cosuming.

Not only Burmese and Cambodian, Thai women also do bring money back for their family. It's been awhile that women work in Bangkok, and yes bangkok no longer cheap for the past 5 years ago.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-03-2012, 08:15 AM
jing jing lor?? Coz i rarely hardly see married women working lol.. Guess all these working married women are HighSos :p

BBK high society is another circle altogether ;)

BBK men work as hard as us to support their family and climbing up the corporate ladder. ;)

Nonteerak2553
05-03-2012, 10:13 AM
Actually I can't tell who's hiso or lo coz almost all the women there has an LV bag, Gucci wallet,Chanel sunglasses and tip-top fashion sense... But I heard that all these material popessions are necessary needed in order to get accepted into the Thai society :p Doot means Transgender,I think :D

I don't know where the word "doot" came from. If you talking about transgender should be "katoey"
Another "rai sara". Thais are thais, they don't need to have a LV bag or gucci wallet to be accepted into the society.

Hiso normally don't mix with loso and loso don't mix with hiso, simply reason the loso doesnt want to get insult by the hiso and the hiso don't want to lost their standard mixing around with loso, well they are some still mix with each other. Those have these thinking generally are snobbish people. Now who you usually mix with, since you can't differentiate loso and hiso. :rolleyes:

littlebiker
07-03-2012, 06:19 AM
gigs means flings,i think :D however,i observe that most thai women are housewives,rarely do they need to work... The Thai culture is a very open-minded society, even their national morning newspaper displays different naked woman on the front page daily lol.... So they probably find flings as an acceptable thing to do,i guess???? lol.. I'm not tryin to doubt your gf though, coz everybody's different, chai mai???? :D

Bro may I know where you buy your magazine from that displays naked woman on the front page daily? You think Thailand what country? To the extend that everyday's front page naked woman? Do you mean magazine or newspaper? Imagine the ministers, "hi-so" people in case you don't know what it means it simple means those with a higher status or we can say those people that are more wealthy. Imagine, big bosses and all that every morning read newspaper, front page will be naked woman make them have a hard on? Which country would do that? And yes, I want to know where you get your daily newspaper in Thailand that displays different naked woman everyday. No offence meant though and I hope to hear from you soon:cool:

panda1984
08-03-2012, 03:44 PM
I sense that most of the bros and sis here have lived in Thailand for a.period.of.time. Haha. Now I wanna look for a job in Thailand also. But I need to know connections. See there anyway I can get to know how to get a job there. Pom pusat Thai nit noy. Dai mai.

Nonteerak2553
14-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Havana. Thanks all of you bros for the pedicting warning. But she sure is staying with me even if my pay is low. she is not after my money.And I am not very good looking also. But I sure treat her wholeheartedly. Being faithful to her have won her trust. :)

Copied from your other thread which had been tagged.

It's not about predicted warning, but it's about speaking from experience which others had encountered before. I'm yet to be KC by a working lady, but I know all of them loves money, which mean, no money no honey, and yes this phrase is very true to describe WL, may not applies to all, but majority of them.

Being faithful easily won her trust, and how about her trust to you? Does she being faithful to you too? You can, but can she?

Anyway just wish you loads of luck. May she be the one for you. Don't let a puppy love ruin your future. Residing in CNX is not as easy as you think. :)

panda1984
16-03-2012, 01:02 AM
Thanks bro nonteerak. Actually why I say she is okay with low pay. Because she owns a school there. therefore I only need to work to spend on myself. Not relying on her money instead. Haha. Hope you guys get a clear picture.

Nonteerak2553
16-03-2012, 07:46 AM
Actually why I say she is okay with low pay. Because she owns a school there. therefore I only need to work to spend on myself. Not relying on her money instead. Haha. Hope you guys get a clear picture.

5555+ She owns a school, that's make her a principal. Im myself not enough with what I have now, but still contented, as there others who less fortunate then me, and what do you think can have enough when you there?

Eat mama everyday, go to Sunday market once a month? Is this the lifestyle you looking for, rather then working in Singapore earning bigger bucks compare to here, and spending quality times with family and friends compare to only her and her bros and sisters here, without able to communicate with them, thus will feeling funny plus boring whenever interacting with them. If you think you can adapt the environment, then good luck to you. By the way, when you here, I'm keen to meet you up for a chai yen at least, do pm me, if I'm free, I will arrange to meet you, and drinks will be on me. :D

I be frank with you, im sharing cost of living with my gf, and our monthly cost of living can be as high as 20k ++ per month, reason, we spent a lot on quality food and drinks with friends almost every week. Sound unbelieveable, as CNX should be cheaper then Bangkok, yea, but in order to enjoy, we need to spend.

panda1984
21-03-2012, 05:00 AM
Bro. Non teerak do you mind we converse in pm or perhaps where we can chat in through. I am very keen to meet up with bros who can teach me the do and dont in Thailand. Haha. For some reason. I got zapped. Just because I wanna live in Thai? Hahaha. This shows the well educated society we got from Singapore.

HfjKing
22-03-2012, 01:59 AM
Not everyone will understand your plight, but bro, I support you. Go! Go where your heart desires :D

panda1984
23-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Not everyone will understand your plight, but bro, I support you. Go! Go where your heart desires :D

Thanks. Hfjking. :D

jolenekoh
24-03-2012, 02:24 AM
stay at home and wank. it is the cheapest option out there