PDA

View Full Version : Best place to divorce.

FL_Noob
10-02-2012, 08:38 AM
Hi Brothers, I was wondering where would be the best country/place to divorce without hurting wallet too much as heart is already hurt.

JokerDeBest
10-02-2012, 09:08 AM
I don't think there is any .

Kigo San
10-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Hi Brothers, I was wondering where would be the best country/place to divorce without hurting wallet too much as heart is already hurt.

You might consider USA, as its the most open country on earth. Fees wise,
I believe shall be cheaper than what you can imagine.
Over there you can also take it as a Vacation. :D Hope this will help.

Wins88
10-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Be a Muslim, and divorce in a country with Syariah laws! Always side with the MAN!

Wins88
10-02-2012, 01:07 PM
You might consider USA, as its the most open country on earth. Fees wise,
I believe shall be cheaper than what you can imagine.
Over there you can also take it as a Vacation. :D Hope this will help.

USA??? FOr the women it is great, for the Man - you may as well announce bankruptcy!

Greatking
10-02-2012, 01:59 PM
troi oi..... the generation is degenerating......:(

FL_Noob
11-02-2012, 11:58 AM
In USA, I heard is las vegas and hawaii. In Europe, I heard is france. In asia, like no where.

rosses4nonnie
13-02-2012, 05:24 PM
If you are married in Indonesia, then it is a good place to divorce too. I have never heard of any guy paying alimony or share his property after divorce. They just disappear and leave the ladies in the lurch. No one seems to help the ladies (neither the law, police, etc.). :(

thaivisitor
14-02-2012, 10:57 PM

Since heart is already hurt, why should you initiate the divorce?

Just ignore her and go ahead to lead your life again. Find a new woman, cheong or whatever.

Soon your wife will be irritated or angry enough, she'll divorce you. Don't even have to spend a single cent.

Afterall, if you divorce her or she divorce you, the financial losses interms of assets dividends, etc is still the same.

FL_Noob
18-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Just wondering how are the divorce law like in SG? seems like non protects the asset of the men. Anyone knows ways to protect your assets from you wife, before and after marriage?