PDA

View Full Version : Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dogslife
10-11-2011, 07:58 PM
I'm in tai dong nw... The weather here is quite bad .. Raining most of the time, will be leaving tml morning to tai bei ... The massage here Not bad is like wat we have in sg.. Mostly 30++ aunty erm.. Any happening in tai bei?? I'm staying near 西门丁

bro, at 西門町, if you want clean massage, u can try one near MRT station. Shop name think is 李炳煇養生店,along 成都路, very near to 誠品116. If u looking for FL, u can hang around 西門町 area at night, the OKT will approach u, engage them if you are daring enough.

BTW, care to share your experience in Taitung?

Dear bros... I'm now in Taichung... can anyone advise me where i can go for massage or FL?

will be here till tomoro evening... staying near the shi ling night market....

thank you....

bro, if u are talking abt Taichung, there r quite a few massage shops along 經囯路, most of the shop do provide special service (i only tried hj so far, others not sure), the one I went charges 2000NT all in.

romanspa
10-11-2011, 09:58 PM
ok bro... let me go recce now... :)

romanspa
10-11-2011, 10:04 PM
can't 經囯路 is very far from the night market T T

goodu
14-11-2011, 09:15 PM
i am in taiwan now! but touring outside taipei... will be returning back to taipei for a few days on 22/11 before go back sg.

besides devil88's gals, any recommendation where i can try my luck picking up a local gal on the streets?

also... any happenings in hualien cos i am going there tmr. :p

KratosGOW
15-11-2011, 12:08 PM
im leaving for taipei today. any bros in taipei interested to chiong together, maybe can go together. :D

milkyandromed
15-11-2011, 11:53 PM
I am planning a trip to Taipei end dec, any bro wants to cheong together pm me lets have fun together :D:D

ronnieteo8736
16-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Hi Bro, I am at Taipei stay at Landis Hotel, can introduce? For tonight

Aqhee
16-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Hi Bro,

You can call my assistant @ 0976 516 501. Pls call from 1pm - 12 midnight.

After 3 ring, u hand up and she will return call. When u receive her call u say u r introduce by "魔鬼" (Devil in chinese).

Price range from : NT$4000 <S$ 180> [/color](Normal Gal) / NT$ 6000 - NT$ 8000 <S$ 250 & above> (Uni gal / show gal / OL ...etc) / NTS 10000 and above (Web model, Teacher ...etc)

Just tel my assistant what type of gals u wan and she will tel u the actually cost. FYI, u can change the gal if u dun like at no extra cost.

Please use chinese as she dun understand English.

Oww..thats bad. I actually tried to call her before but communication breakdown :( I can't speak chinese.

Going to taipei for 3 days 2 night trip and hopefully i can find someone to "release pressure" on during that period:D Any bros got recommendation for me?:)

Complexity
20-11-2011, 01:16 AM
Arrived in Taiwan recently and decided to try out Devil’s contact. Dialed the number, waited for three rings and then hung up as per his instructions. Was promptly contacted by Devil’s assistant, who was very pleasant and helpful (but you have to speak mandarin).

My experience, both with the assistant and later the girl, is similar to that described by bro eteverywhere back in 2010. So big thank you to him for sharing how he went about it.

On the phone, I told the assistant "我是魔鬼介紹的", and after giving her my name and when I wanted to see the girl, we got down to business.

Me: "你們最貴的多少"

Assistant: " 我們兩萬,一萬的都有喔,看你想要什麼"

Me: "這樣阿..我要一萬的,然後要年輕,漂亮一點,身高差不多165,還要C罩杯,最好是 model"

Assistant: "好,你讓我安排一下. 有飯店嗎?"

We spent the next 5 minutes on the phone chatting about hotels as I had no idea where I was, and she was being helpful and giving me instructions. She then told me she’d call me back in five minutes to check how I was going with the hotel and to let me know whether she’d found a suitable girl. Got the call back in 5 minutes as promised and she suggested if possible I wait an hour as she can arrange a much prettier girl. Agreed and went to find my hotel.

Eventually checked into a hotel on 懷寧街and waited for the girl to come. Called the assistant again to double check my specifications and she said this girl was hot, and guaranteed that I will like her. She ended up being 15 minutes late, but I was ok with that. I had time, and as I found out, she was well worth the wait.

小優 (Same name as the girl eteverywhere saw!)

19 (or so she says), but I thought she looked and sounded 22-23.

Looks: 8.5

She was prettier than what I was expecting. Not model gorgeous, but very pretty nonetheless. Some make up on, but not too much. Lovely big eyes and nice smile. She did have one or two small dents in her skin, but I guess I’m just being picky. She’s at uni and does part time web modeling. I did ask her later how often she is available and she told me very rarely. Looks like I got lucky!

Body: 9.5

Spectacular. Smooth and silky skin, thin waist, curvy backside. Well-proportioned with nice long legs. I was literally gobsmacked when she got her gear off. And no piercings or tattoos. She did say that her stomach had too much fat and she needed to go to the gym. I so did not agree with her!

Boobs:
A solid C/C+, nice and firm. Perfectly shaped. Couldn’t keep my hands off them.

BBBJ: 7.5

Didn’t start too well, as I think she was trying to be gentle and there wasn’t much friction or suction. Asked her to suck a bit harder and got the desired result. The 7.5 is an average of what it was before (6) and after (9).

Fingering: Yes, but not too deep. And she’d checked my newly clipped nails.

Kissing: yes, but no French. You can initiate, but she won’t kiss you back.

DATY: She was enjoying herself but asked me to stop as we were running out of time.

FJ: 9/10

Was already quite aroused after the BJ, but I will say this: this girl knows how to cowgirl. I finished within 2 minutes of her hopping on. In all my years of punting, this is the first time it’s happened. I can only imagine how good the other positions would have been. After realizing what had happened, I said “太快了吧” to which she retorted “因該叫我停啊!”

GFE: 8/10

She answered her mobile for sms’s quite a few times during the hour, which was a bit distracting. Also lost marks for minimal kissing as described above. Otherwise she was pleasant and accommodating.

Return factor: Absolutely yes. NT $10000 is a lot of money but I’m keen to try mish and doggie on her.

Bro Devil, thank you and please also thank your assistant. I’m keen to see your ‘gem’ you mentioned in previous posts if she’s still available, but if not, then I would be happy to see this girl again before I leave.

Complexity

pok1702
20-11-2011, 09:01 AM
Hi brothers out there, can someone recommend any MMT or massage parlour with happy ending in Hsinchu & Taichung ?
I will be there next week .

Peterho1
20-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Going Taipei 2nite 7pm flight...any1 want to cheong 2nite or monday nite...can PM me. :D

I can bring U to those MMT joint.

balmhong
21-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Can a kind bro share Cai Dong's contact? Heading to Taipei next week.

balmhong
21-11-2011, 01:08 AM
Can kind bro share Cai Dong's contact? Heading to Taipei next week...

balmhong
21-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Can kind bro share Cai Dong's contact?

john_don
22-11-2011, 03:36 PM
When in Taipei; for a quality & memorable time with an exotic beautiful young Asian lady try one of these..... You will not be disappointed..... Monica 09-7053-6949; or Yuki 02-8671-2001; or Fiona 02-8674-2803..... I've been traveling Asia for over 25 years and these gals will not disappoint you.....

What are their rates?
Thanks

goodu
22-11-2011, 11:49 PM
just tried devil88's gal.

asked for a NT 6000 gal but his assistance introduced another girl which cost NT 7000. Was told the gal is 19 years old (doesn't quite look like 19 years old...). I also noticed she got a caesarean scar (quite turn off actually).

the gal lost her way finding the hotel i am staying cos she was given the wrong address as claimed by her (i give the exact address).

service wise is very standard SOP... but she left in less then 30 mins (as she need to rush to take the last train...)

overall i give this service 5/10. could have been 0/10 if not for the girl's character.

well i guess this is the last time i will ever try devil88's gals. Feel NT 7000 very steep for this type of gal, service and duration.

machinehead1234
23-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Hi fellow TW-MeiMei Loving brothers,

I am going to be in Taipei for about a month (work), what are the scoring rate for pickups (non-FL) in clubs, bars, lounges etc?

Not exactly proficient in Mandarin (i get by).

Anymore recent information on this aspect is much appreciated.

Peterho1
24-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Just back from my trip....only at taipei for 48hrs...but it was full of fun activities :p with a 5 fuck but 1 "IA" :mad:....which make it to 4-1.

This times my Gan Bu Xiao Ru bring me to a hotel which was located in Nan Jing Dong Lu Si Duan (南京东路四段) to select gals. The room itself house about 4-5 gals. Choose a gal which is about 24 yrs old and was lead to another room for ECA.

This is another version of MMT which previously was housed in those jiudian (酒店). A sofa was replaced with a bed instead. Room was spacious and u are also allowed for a shower. The charges was expected on a high side which was NT2500 for 1 hrs.

Dun know I was lucky or am handsome, the gal is willing to give me a "S" for NT2K instead of the usual NT3K. Mai tu liao, had my helmet on and she was fucking tight.

In the end, spend total of NT4.5K for a afternoon fuck. :D

To be con't.......

airspa
27-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi Peter, where is the place? I'm thinking of going there. Please give me the address and the name... Thank you

john_don
29-11-2011, 05:14 AM
...hotel which was located in Nan Jing Dong Lu Si Duan (南京东路四段) .....

Can you pm the address of the hotel?
Thanks

Peterho1
30-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Can you pm the address of the hotel?
Thanks

U need to have the Gan Bu contact to bring u there....U go to that hotel oso no use!!! The gal will station in the room....and u do your business in another room.

Peterho1
30-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Part 2.....

After the afternoon fuck...go jalan in Xinmendin and then back to hotel for a good rest. Darkness came damn early at this month, 6pm+++ it already dark liao.

Call my Gan Bu Xiao Ru and was told to meet up at LinSenBeiLu(林森北路) and JinZhouJie(锦州街) road intersection of the McDonald at 10pm. Went there early and wow..Wow....a lot of gals to see leh. From the outfits...more or less will know this gals is actually working in those KTV.

I was bring to XiangGeLiLa(香格里拉) by my Gan Bu. Business so good as can see alot of pplp going up from the lifts. Walkie takie talk talk and make arrangement b4 I was lead to the lift.

Room was big enough and is able to accomodate at least 8-10pax. B4 I came, already informed my GanBu to bring those gals who is linTai(领台)...as I already have 3 fucks early on (Morning 2x with a MeiMei which I have know her when she is working as MMT and a afternoon fuck in a hotel). In terms of look, they are better as compared to those 公关 generally.

6 gals was shown into the room and I was greeted "老板好".....screen through and 1 of them is damn sweet and decided to call her. Fast forward.....Fast forward...... Seated around 15mins....action started...the gal did a lap dance in front of me....and I was allowed to auto roam most part of her body and is able to french her....:D

krass
30-11-2011, 01:06 AM
SG Bros in Taipei,

I will have a night off on Thu (12/1) evening. PM me if you want to cheong together ... ...

Cheers!

prcsytlover
30-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Part 2.....

After the afternoon fuck...go jalan in Xinmendin and then back to hotel for a good rest. Darkness came damn early at this month, 6pm+++ it already dark liao.

Call my Gan Bu Xiao Ru and was told to meet up at LinSenBeiLu(林森北路) and JinZhouJie(锦州街) road intersection of the McDonald at 10pm. Went there early and wow..Wow....a lot of gals to see leh. From the outfits...more or less will know this gals is actually working in those KTV.

I was bring to XiangGeLiLa(香格里拉) by my Gan Bu. Business so good as can see alot of pplp going up from the lifts. Walkie takie talk talk and make arrangement b4 I was lead to the lift.

Room was big enough and is able to accomodate at least 8-10pax. B4 I came, already informed my GanBu to bring those gals who is linTai(领台)...as I already have 3 fucks early on (Morning 2x with a MeiMei which I have know her when she is working as MMT and a afternoon fuck in a hotel). In terms of look, they are better as compared to those 公关 generally.

6 gals was shown into the room and I was greeted "老板好".....screen through and 1 of them is damn sweet and decided to call her. Fast forward.....Fast forward...... Seated around 15mins....action started...the gal did a lap dance in front of me....and I was allowed to auto roam most part of her body and is able to french her....:D
Sorry for asking newbie qn..

But what is 领台 and what is 公关?

Dun think anyone have mention this before..

Thanks

Peterho1
30-11-2011, 10:12 PM

Thanks

领台 - Those meimei will only tok cock and sing song with U. They will never undress. Depends on each JiuDian (酒店), some will do sexy/lap dance.

公关 - This type of meimei will be those under the category of "Wear-Back" or "No Wear-Back" group. They will undress till left with their undies....and oso will provide with a hand-job.

Huluman
30-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Im in taiwan RIGHT NOW...
I've been to Caidong's stable..
Back clothes...and no back clothes... HJ included.. KTV.. free flow fruits and Beer...

Anyone keen?

ice meltg
30-11-2011, 10:39 PM

Thanks

Sure or not, Taikor, u dunno :p act blur iszt !! heehee !! Since when u also bcome newbie :( But def u wont like tat place, accomodation, ktv etc is beri beri expensive la !! beri beri diff from CP la, dun wan to waste yr precious time !!! :p:D

Huluman
30-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Sure or not, Taikor, u dunno :p act blur iszt !! heehee !! Since when u also bcome newbie :( But def u wont like tat place, accomodation, ktv etc is beri beri expensive la !! beri beri diff from CP la, dun wan to waste yr precious time !!! :p:D

who say expensive

$200 including beer food..and lapdance..KTV and HJ... u know one or not?
LOL

prcsytlover
30-11-2011, 11:12 PM
who say expensive

LOL
For $200 u can have full course in cp Liao.. This is what he means by being ex.

prcsytlover
30-11-2011, 11:14 PM

No lah.. I really dun know mah.. Have not been to Taiwan before.. Maybe will pay a visit next year, so thinking to know more info loh..

Suddenly saw so cheam terms, ask what they means in Taiwan mah..

prcsytlover
30-11-2011, 11:15 PM
领台 - Those meimei will only tok cock and sing song with U. They will never undress. Depends on each JiuDian (酒店), some will do sexy/lap dance.

公关 - This type of meimei will be those under the category of "Wear-Back" or "No Wear-Back" group. They will undress till left with their undies....and oso will provide with a hand-job.
Thanks for the answer.

So do 领台 give HJ also?

ice meltg
30-11-2011, 11:29 PM
who say expensive

LOL

Haha, Bro, FYI, In CP, for Hotel, it range from 200 to 400RMB for a beri decent Hotel per nite .........In Taipei, u req 150 to 300 SGD for a decent hotel per nite !!

In TPE, u pay NT4000 for a ktv for 2 hrs which is min reqmt which come with beer & few finger food, wat u get is only a lap dance & a HJ, & for those 不回穿 gals, their looks more often than not CMI, & only few gals to select from (no flower st) ..............whereas in CP, u pay RMB300 for free flow of beer package for whole nite in mixed KTV, finger food is all free, u sit a gal for entire nite is RMB200 or 300 to play dice/drinking game with u; if u brg her back for ST, its probably another RMB500 on top of tat RMB300 !!! & their gals qty & quality is much better than in TPE, further they hv flower street where u can hv 400 to 500 gals to select from; If u looking for a HJ only, u simply can go to a dirty footie which probably charges u a RMB98 for a massage plus HJ for 100 mins !!I think the answer is obvious!!! FYI, Bro Prcsytlover is a Taikor level cheongster in CP scene !!!

Anyway, I hv long been to ktv scene in TPE etc !! Its a different type of scenorio anyway................ I do hope tat clarify yr doubts !! lol :p

ice meltg
30-11-2011, 11:30 PM
No lah.. I really dun know mah.. Have not been to Taiwan before.. Maybe will pay a visit next year, so thinking to know more info loh..

Suddenly saw so cheam terms, ask what they means in Taiwan mah..

Haha, ok, u buy me kopi & I tell u lo :p On bo ???

prcsytlover
30-11-2011, 11:41 PM
Haha, ok, u buy me kopi & I tell u lo :p On bo ???
U want kopi of corse no problem lah.. Just name me the place n time loh. Heehee

john_don
01-12-2011, 07:49 AM
U need to have the Gan Bu contact to bring u there....U go to that hotel oso no use!!! The gal will station in the room....and u do your business in another room.

Can you give me Gan Bu's contact?
Thank you

Peterho1
02-12-2011, 12:27 AM
For $200 u can have full course in cp Liao.. This is what he means by being ex.

To me is dirt cheap SGD100 for 1 hr :D

The feel is diff...I would prefer taiwan gal rarther than CP gal even if it cheap :p

Peterho1
02-12-2011, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the answer.

So do 领台 give HJ also?

领台 give HJ need xtra $$$$....it not inside the package NT2K per hrs.

prcsytlover
02-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Thks for info.

May need more of ur help if I do go Taiwan. Hope u can help. Thanks.

Pink_Flyod
02-12-2011, 02:31 PM

If the gal likes you, they will give you BJ...:D

Peterho1
02-12-2011, 10:23 PM
If the gal likes you, they will give you BJ...:D

It rare....if have....then it additional bonus!!!!

Only happen once.....and it much more then HJ. The gal is from MMT and it happen only my 2nd meet up with her after several month....now she is my regular sex partner when I'm in taipei. :D

kobo443
02-12-2011, 10:28 PM
In Taipei now. Anyone here for the weekend want to go play?

Peterho1
02-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Have already booked the following trip to taiper:-

6-9 Jan 2012
13-16 Mar 2012

All above is 48hrs trip....

Whoever want to cheong...k meetup and cheong 2gether!!!!

indonchicken
02-12-2011, 11:56 PM
To me is dirt cheap SGD100 for 1 hr :D

The feel is diff...I would prefer taiwan gal rarther than CP gal even if it cheap :p

you are right bro. Although all chinese but taiwan gal just give me a feel of more class

fapfapfapfap
03-12-2011, 12:22 AM
Hi all, not too sure why no one mentioned any of those shady looking newspaper ads for massages. I tried one of those during my stay there. It's NT3000 for full service.

Unless you are desperate for a bonk, I wouldn't recommend it. I asked for a meimei but a 30+ year old lady came instead. She was rushing me from the start to end. Despite the operator mentioning "full" service, she rushed me straight to FJ and was restrictive on other stuff. Totally no foreplay. First time call girl, already bad experience. :(

kobo443
03-12-2011, 02:43 AM
Called the number provided by Devil today. The lady who picked up the phone was very attentive and very good service.

I asked for a younger, skinnier girl up to 5000NT. They sent someone over who was 23yo, C-cup. She's not fat but not that skinny either. I'd call it more of an athletic build. Total damage was 5000NT.

Service wise, 5 minute shower together, 2 minute bbbj and then 3 minutes of cbj. Straight to service where she spent about 2 minutes on top, flipped over and asked if she could be on the bottom - which I obliged. This is where she does good work. She has an uncanny ability to tighten her pussy so that it felt pretty good.

Afterwards, gave me an OK back rub and massage and chatted. The girl was very nice and very friendly. Overall experience was OK since the part I was paying for was a little rushed. Her pussy clenching ability and friendliness afterwards were nice but not exactly what I was paying her for.

When she left, she forgot her mobile phone. I called the manager but by the time she called back the girl realized she forgot her phone and was knocking on my door to get it.

Will use the service again to see other girls they have but will probably not get this one again. For those of you interested in the girl, her name is Xiao Yu 小雨.

abcarmy
05-12-2011, 02:53 AM
any bros can recommend massage centre with happy ending? i will be staying in XMD area btw. pls reply cause i will be flying tml afternoon for a short trip!!! haha

john_don
05-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Typically I pay around 4000 nt & tip.... Give them a call and see what they can do for you....

Thanks bro. I'll give them a try..

boringahzai
06-12-2011, 12:54 AM
Hi bros,

I just got a job in taiwan recommended by family friends, so permantly in tpe,
if any bros here in taiwan want to meet up and have coffee pls kindly jio me. Thanks.

boringahzai
06-12-2011, 12:55 AM
Hi bros,

if any bros here in taiwan want to meet up and have coffee pls kindly jio me. Thanks.

abcarmy
06-12-2011, 02:18 AM
hello, i will be flying to taipei tml afternoon and will reach TY airport around 8+pm

any nice place to intro??

Peterho1
08-12-2011, 10:56 PM
台北市各大酒店分部位置与介绍:-

中山北路:

首富(原酒宮閣現改為禮服與制服混合式店家)

長春路:

東方情人(制服店 裝潢明亮舒適)

寶格麗(禮服店 有午場)

錦州街:

錦州國際(制服店 君悅體系的分店)

八方(制服店 原海角40與大都會的合併 目前五木區小姐數量最多的店)

香格里拉(制服店 有午場)

星光大道(制服店 有午場)

花中花(原台北花園 禮服店 有午場)

帝國(制服店 最近補近不少原龍昇的小姐)

龍承(禮服與回穿混合式店家)

農安街:

大富豪(目前五木區最火紅的禮服店 原星城與心悅的合併 小姐數量最多 常10點多就滿包了)

德惠街:

CEO(禮服店 小姐與大富豪常互相支援)

松江路:

絕色(禮服店 大富豪未開之前得火紅店家 小姐仍有一定水準)

民生東路:

絕色民生店(回穿店 消費較高 小姐常為了拼框會有特殊福利喔!!)

金莎(原紅妝 制服店 小店 有午場)

金億(禮服店 小姐數量第2多的店 小姐年齡層較低 High桌居多 有午場)

林森北路:

金磚(原禮服店 現已更改為便服店 有午場 午場為禮服店)

金碧輝煌(禮服與制服混合式店家 目前平均數值最好的制服店)

大聯盟(曾以敢玩出名的店家 近期數值常飄浮不定 有午場)

金璁(目前包廂數量最多的店家 手工店裡小姐平均數值算蠻不錯的 有午場)

金湯匙(原首席 現改為禮服與制服混合式店家 店內走夜店風)

君悅(金璁未開前 曾是五木區數值最好的手工店 店內走夜店風 有午場)

忠孝東路:

麗致(禮服店 本店小姐比較適合商務客 大都淡妝)

敦化南路:

麗致(禮服店 本店小姐比較適合商務客 大都淡妝)

民權西路:

首都(禮服與制服混合式店家 最近數值有點下滑)

fapfapfapfap
09-12-2011, 08:53 PM
any bros can recommend massage centre with happy ending? i will be staying in XMD area btw. pls reply cause i will be flying tml afternoon for a short trip!!! haha

Hi bro, just look around the streets of XMD. Not hard to find a massage parlour. Avoid those with men in them, as they are likely to be authentic massages.

I forgot which shop I went to. The masseuse will keep trying to arouse you on purpose before asking if you want hj.

istanbul
09-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Hi guys I happened to be have 2 nights off in taipei this weekend 12/10 and 12/11, any bros wanna chiong together?

Itachi
11-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Haha, Bro, FYI, In CP, for Hotel, it range from 200 to 400RMB for a beri decent Hotel per nite .........In Taipei, u req 150 to 300 SGD for a decent hotel per nite !!

Anyway, I hv long been to ktv scene in TPE etc !! Its a different type of scenorio anyway................ I do hope tat clarify yr doubts !! lol :p

Just my opinion of the 2 chiong places:

Chiong alone
CP
- damage (a gal sitting with you in the ktv room): 200rmb/300rmb (abt 40-60 sgd)
- duration: 6pm onwards to any time you want to leave
- Drink: 250rmb for 6 cans of beer package (50 sgd)
- fruit included but some food need small charge
- Got flower street to see all gals
- with addition 300-600 rmb, can go for ST/LT (60-120 sgd)
- need to share room with stranger in the ktv room
- alcohol is fake, dunno got health issue or not

Total damage:
90-110 sgd (without FJ)
150-230 sgd (with ST or LT)

TP
- Damage (a gal go naked with only a panties): 1500 NT/hr for 2 hrs (abt 135 sgd)
-duration: 2 hrs
-tip for waiter service: 500 NT for 1 person (23 sgd)
- Drink: Unlimited beer included but usually you won't drink more than 12 cans within the 2hrs
- some fruit/finger food included
- alone with your gal in the ktv room; more freedom
- can request to have FJ but only selected gals willing to do it ( damage not sure, but should be around 3-4 k NT~ 135 to 160 sgd)

total damage: around 160 sgd (without FJ)
total damage: 295-320 sgd (with FJ)

Chiong in a party of 4
CP
- damage (a gal sitting with you in the ktv room): 200rmb/300rmb (abt 40-60 sgd)
- duration: 6pm onwards to any time you want to leave
- tip for DJ: 200 rmb (40 sgd) divided by 4 (10 sgd per person)
- Drink: around 1k-1.5k rmb divided by 4 (40 - 60 sgd per person)
- fruit included but some food need small charge
- Got flower street to see all gals
- with addition 300-600 rmb, can go for ST/LT (60-120 sgd)
- alcohol is fake, dunno got health issue or not

Damage: 90-130 sgd per person (without FJ)

TP
- Damage (a gal go naked with only a panties): 1500 NT/hr for 2 hrs (abt 135 sgd)
-duration: 2 hrs
-tip for waiter service: 1000 NT for 4 person, 1000 (11 sgd per person)
- Drink: Unlimited beer
- some fruit/finger food included
- can request to have FJ but only selected gals willing to do it ( damage not sure, but should be around 3-4 k NT~ 135 to 160 sgd)

Damage: 145 sgd person (without FJ)

Conclusion:
Chionging TP is definitely more expensive than CP. However, somehow Taiwan meimei is quite different from PRC meimei (I personally like Taiwan MM more =P). Also,if you are chionging alone, TP is a good choice as the cost is mostly count by per head. When you are in a group and want full service, CP is the better choice.

balmhong
11-12-2011, 07:10 PM
In Taipei now. Can message me Cai Dong number?

ice meltg
11-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Conclusion:
Chionging TP is definitely more expensive than CP. However, somehow Taiwan meimei is quite different from PRC meimei (I personally like Taiwan MM more =P). Also,if you are chionging alone, TP is a good choice as the cost is mostly count by per head. When you are in a group and want full service, CP is the better choice.

Many Thanks, Bro, for taking yr time & effort to make a detail cost comparison between the two places, & also yr many FRs in this thread in the past, appreciate ! Kudos !!! ;)

However, IMHO, one hv to take in tat accommodation cost into consideration which is very expensive in Taipei, u probably need SGD150 to 300 plus for a decent hotel per nite whereas in CP its only SGD50 to 90, with the most expensive hotel at SGD125 per nite for a weekend !! If u stay in Taipei for 1 wk, u may need to spend SGD1400 based on an average cost of SGD200 per nite !! whereas in CP, it shd only cost u SGD420 for a week based on an average cost of SGD60 per nite for a decent hotel !! I think its a vital factor tat one need to consider & cannot deny or avoid !!!

Further, CP offers SN service tat I dun think one can find something similar & at tat same cost in Taipei !!!

As for Taiwanese MMs, IMHO, I dun think those tat belong to the 不会穿 category can really compare to CP gals in terms of look !!! However, if u r refering to those u can find in pubs, clubs etc, I share yr same sentiments tat Taiwanese ladies r more elegant !!! Moreover, for CP, u hv Flower Street where u can hv a quantity of 200 to 500 gals for yr selection at any one time !!!

The fact tat CP is so crowded these days & also packed with Taiwanese further explains the above niche !!!

Above r just my humble 2 cents, pl dun flame me if u share a diff opinion !!! :p And really diff ppl, diff stroke; my aim to highlight the above is not to discourage ppl from cheonging Taipei but just making some clarifications !!!

Itachi
12-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Many Thanks, Bro, for taking yr time & effort to make a detail cost comparison between the two places, & also yr many FRs in this thread in the past, appreciate ! Kudos !!! ;)

The fact tat CP is so crowded these days & also packed with Taiwanese further explains the above niche !!!

Above r just my humble 2 cents, pl dun flame me if u share a diff opinion !!! :p And really diff ppl, diff stroke; my aim to highlight the above is not to discourage ppl from cheonging Taipei but just making some clarifications !!!

No worries bro, I also go CP too. Just want to share some differences. You are right on the cost. CP got saunas as well as cheap footies. However, disadvantage is that day in day out only limited places to go with mei mei.

Bu Xing Jie
Gokart
Ying Xing Shan Zhuang
Maybe got more places which I dun knw...

Taipei do have some nice 3 stars hotel which costs about 100 sgd/day. Advantage is that Taipei got variety things to play and in these playground, can find really gorgeous meimei which is even better than the actress/singers u see in TV:

Zhi Fu Dian
Li Fu Dian
Bian Fu Dian
Gong Zhu Dian
MMT
Ying Pei (MTV)
Clubbing

In addition to the above, you can occasionally find tourists from other countries in clubs...like Jap, korean mei mei.... which will never happen in CP. CP onli got jap, taiwanese, HK or malaysian dicks. Another minus pt in CP is the fake alcohol in CP which dunno will cause any permanent damage or not. Anyway, both are good place to chiong depends on one's need. :p

ice meltg
13-12-2011, 03:20 AM
No worries bro, I also go CP too. Just want to share some differences. You are right on the cost. CP got saunas as well as cheap footies. However, disadvantage is that day in day out only limited places to go with mei mei.

Bu Xing Jie; Gokart; Ying Xing Shan Zhuang; etc

Taipei do have some nice 3 stars hotel which costs about 100 sgd/day. Advantage is that Taipei got variety things to play and in these playground, can find really gorgeous meimei which is even better than the actress/singers u see in TV:

Zhi Fu Dian; Li Fu Dian; Bian Fu Dian;Gong Zhu Dian; MMT
Ying Pei (MTV); Clubbing

In addition to the above, you can occasionally find tourists from other countries in clubs...like Jap, korean mei mei.... which will never happen in CP. CP onli got jap, taiwanese, HK or malaysian dicks. Another minus pt in CP is the fake alcohol in CP which dunno will cause any permanent damage or not. Anyway, both are good place to chiong depends on one's need.

Thanks again Bro for yr effort & time to make the above additions for the benefit of all !! U hv put in great effort in this thread as seen in yr previous FRs !!

I agree with u tat CP only excels in Bonking :p Bcos its only a small town, unlike Taipei, which is huge with many facilities. In CP, u probably will end up gg Massage/Footie/SN etc in day time & night time KTV !! If u r looking for nice scenery & place of interests etc tog with KTV, SN similar to CP, u may like to explore HZ !!! If u r looking beyond bonking, then I am afraid to say tat CP is not a place u shd be looking for !!

Haha !! I am aware tat u hv partied in CP before probably with Bro FGG; probably we missed one another, hope to party with u next time !!!

Cost of living in Taipei is definitely much higher, so one hv to expect to pay much more in terms of accommodation just to get some where nearer to CP.

Clubbing is definitely much more happening in Taipei as compared to CP, & I definitely agree tat those gals u may meet in pubs etc, r definitely more elegant & refined as compared to prcs !!! lol :p & also confirmed tat u can find tourist like Jap, korean gals in Taipei pubs but u only find foreign dicks in CP pubs :D

Also agreed tat the FAKE liquor issue is definitely a big set back which not only happens in CP but probably the entire China, really cant be help !!

Btw, I do like Taipei KTV esp when u go in groups of 3 to 5, where u can play games etc :p it can be beri fun like those in CA KTV !! Just tat it can be quite x esp hotel rooms cost, as I really prefer a good hotel room which make me reconsider again !!

Just my humble 2 cents !!!

bignround
13-12-2011, 08:46 AM
i dont usually contribute but for the benefits of our brothers, I will like to share my experiences for fishing in clubs in TPE (Luxy, Room 18, Spark, etc).

my personal latest conquest was in Room 18, I was standing at the bar with two of my mates, across the other side of the bar were 3 really cute meimeis and they look the jolin chai type, eyelash extensions, digital permed hair, etc. many men came and bought them drinks (tequila shots etc), i spent nearly an hour observing them, it was interesting to watch them deal with all that attention, then, the one i was bioing met my eyes, i smiled and she returned it with the sweetest of smiles. game on!

we played it cool, instead of walking over immediately, me and my mates stayed put. we were toasting each other, 3 on 3 now, and soon were gesticulating to each other to communicate. it was hilarious and fun relying on hand gestures and facial expressions, the charades went on for 30mins, still we stayed out. then, i went to the toilet, and when i walked out, voila! there she was looking like it was a coincedence but i knew she followed me, haha. first thing i said to her in mandarin, "you stalking me?", she laughed and said, "you are so funny and cute!". we joined their group, a lot of whiskey followed, a few trips to the toilet with my girl ended with a passionate french kiss in the corridor. Halfway through the party, I was getting tipsy and tired. I said to my chick, "im hungry, let's go eat something.but dont tell the rest." she smiled, grabbed her bag, whispered in the ears of her friends, and left with me.

she stayed with me that night, and the next few nights i was there that trip. when we went shopping or jalan jalan, i bought her some stuff but nothing really expensive. we even took a side trip to a hot spring resort. it was unforgettable.

1. dress well when you go clubbing, taiwanese meimeis know how to distinguish foreigners from their locals. you dont have to look like F4 to attract girls in the clubs but a well dressed man gets a lot of glances from the girls

2. stand at the bar, usually the action spot, don't haolian, straight away ask waiter for booth table (minimum spending, 2-3 bottles, still cheap by SGP standards), will get a lot of curious glances but no girls will walk over and offer their friendship.

3. play it coy, observe. there will be a lot of action going on at the bar, you will see a few all girls groupies hanging at the bar, they will get a lot of attention, many men will come and go, buy them drinks etc. 95% of Taiwanese meimeis will respond positively when you chat them up, but it does not mean success. Identify your prime targets and let them know they are locked on by you. keep the suspense and tension up, they will be kept wandering when you are going to make the move and if they like you enough, they will come over to you first!

4. be genuinely nice, make the girls laugh, and most importantly, be ready to drink gallons! taiwanese meimeis are the most hardcore drinkers, and they will not hold back on their intake when they party. if you can outlast them, they will be yours! i typically have to resort to some ktv drinks switching tricks to keep up!

enjoy taipei, the clubs do offer surprises and success comes when you least expect it!

I do agreed on what you have said bro.
I never been to spark, only been to luxy, room18 and "something monkey - cant remember the name now"
Luxy is fun but too big, saw a few other club near room18 but my god so young a crowd. Felt like going mambo on wednesday.

Personally i felt Room18 is the most ideal for me. First not many foreigners there, majority age group is mid 20s-30s. Place is just nice not too big, if u hang out by the bar counter you still can have a good view of the dancefloor or surrounding tables.

Totally in love with clubbing in Taiwan. Still remember my 1st time in Room 18 two years ago. Wintertime, as u can expect everyone wrap up like a dumpling. At the queue waiting to go in, suddenly the gal infront of me UNDRESS into bikini to go in for Free. HAHAHA i know i will love clubbing here.

machinehead1234
13-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Taiwanese clubs and MMs are the best. Serious.

You dont even need any game to get laid. It is that good. Girls friendly, up for some flirting and you can be totally at ease with yourself without fearing that you will make a fool of yourself in the club.

Pity Japan is the opposite!

I do agreed on what you have said bro.
I never been to spark, only been to luxy, room18 and "something monkey - cant remember the name now"
Luxy is fun but too big, saw a few other club near room18 but my god so young a crowd. Felt like going mambo on wednesday.

Personally i felt Room18 is the most ideal for me. First not many foreigners there, majority age group is mid 20s-30s. Place is just nice not too big, if u hang out by the bar counter you still can have a good view of the dancefloor or surrounding tables.

Totally in love with clubbing in Taiwan. Still remember my 1st time in Room 18 two years ago. Wintertime, as u can expect everyone wrap up like a dumpling. At the queue waiting to go in, suddenly the gal infront of me UNDRESS into bikini to go in for Free. HAHAHA i know i will love clubbing here.

airspa
16-12-2011, 12:20 AM
Just back from Taiwan and had a not so good experience there. So thinking of writing here to warn bros over here.

Saw this video in thisav.com of a taiwanese girl advertising herself. In the video, she wrote her blog address (www.wretch.cc/album/mmrykuaile) and msn address([email protected]). So I added her in msn and chat in msn. She told me she is 21 and currently studying in uni. She only came out to "work" when she is in need of money. Quoted me NT$3000 for a session or NT$5000 for overnight. Was thinking that it is a "good buy".

On the day I'm supposed to meet her, she asked me to wait for her at the nearby convenience store. After a while, she called me to ask if I'm there and if I've prepared the cash. She told me she'll be there in 5 mins time. After about 1 min, I got a call from a guy who told me that as the girl is still studying, I got to go into the convenience store to do a transfer of NT$3000(Taiwanese convenience store can do lots of wonders like paying bills, transfer money etc). I started feeling something is fishy and call off the whole deal and put down the phone. After that, the guy called again and threaten to beat me up. I put down the phone.

Saw her online in msn and she said that I had misinterpreted what the guy said and ask to meet me again. I asked her to explain to me first before I decide if I wanted to meet her again but she ask to meet up first. I was thinking there's no point meeting her up as the trust is not there. And therefore I decided to call off the whole thing and look for bro Devil's ger instead. After that incident, I received a lot of unknown calls. I dont pick up unknown calls as i suspect it's linked to her. And therefore I went to msn and saw that she put my handphone number beside her msn nick. For the next few days, there's a lot of unknown calls coming in..

Just to warn all bros here about this ger. Hope that none of u falls prey to her..

junior_cannibal
16-12-2011, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the warning. Bet your gut feel is right. Tried to up your points via mobile but not successful as wasn't able to key in a comment. Sam, please advise.

BobParis
16-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Hi bro devil,

I will be going to taipei nexti week. Is the price quoted here include all servies? Duration? Number of shots allowed?

Thanks. Hi Bro,

After 3 ring, u hand up and she will return call. When u receive her call u say u r introduce by "魔鬼" (Devil in chinese).

Price range from : NT$4000 <S$ 180> / (Normal Gal) / NT$ 6000 - NT$ 8000 <S$ 250 & above> (Uni gal / show gal / OL ...etc) / NTS 10000 and above (Web model, Teacher ...etc)

Just tel my assistant what type of gals u wan and she will tel u the actually cost. FYI, u can change the gal if u dun like at no extra cost.

Cpainter
16-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Taipei is very expensive now. Not like what it used to be 2-3 yrs back meh

prcsytlover
16-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Just back from Taiwan and had a not so good experience there. So thinking of writing here to warn bros over here.

Saw this video in thisav.com of a taiwanese girl advertising herself. In the video, she wrote her blog address (www.wretch.cc/album/mmrykuaile) and msn address([email protected]). So I added her in msn and chat in msn. She told me she is 21 and currently studying in uni. She only came out to "work" when she is in need of money. Quoted me NT$3000 for a session or NT$5000 for overnight. Was thinking that it is a "good buy".

On the day I'm supposed to meet her, she asked me to wait for her at the nearby convenience store. After a while, she called me to ask if I'm there and if I've prepared the cash. She told me she'll be there in 5 mins time. After about 1 min, I got a call from a guy who told me that as the girl is still studying, I got to go into the convenience store to do a transfer of NT$3000(Taiwanese convenience store can do lots of wonders like paying bills, transfer money etc). I started feeling something is fishy and call off the whole deal and put down the phone. After that, the guy called again and threaten to beat me up. I put down the phone.

Saw her online in msn and she said that I had misinterpreted what the guy said and ask to meet me again. I asked her to explain to me first before I decide if I wanted to meet her again but she ask to meet up first. I was thinking there's no point meeting her up as the trust is not there. And therefore I decided to call off the whole thing and look for bro Devil's ger instead. After that incident, I received a lot of unknown calls. I dont pick up unknown calls as i suspect it's linked to her. And therefore I went to msn and saw that she put my handphone number beside her msn nick. For the next few days, there's a lot of unknown calls coming in..

Just to warn all bros here about this ger. Hope that none of u falls prey to her..
But she looked quite syt loh. Haha.

airspa
16-12-2011, 11:52 PM
But she looked quite syt loh. Haha.

That's y easy to fall prey mah... IF she put ugly betty photo who will contact her? End of the day, don't know if the photo is hers... Maybe she got from internet..

prcsytlover
17-12-2011, 12:09 AM
That's y easy to fall prey mah... IF she put ugly betty photo who will contact her? End of the day, don't know if the photo is hers... Maybe she got from internet..
Most likely is a 'he'!

Haha.

Always cash upon delivery. Heehee

Itachi
17-12-2011, 12:14 AM

Hey bro, many such scams around if you read in chinese (taiwan) forum, and it happens in many other countries like china, HK etc. One thing fortunate is that you never pay the "sch fee". Hope you have use a prepaid taiwan card instead of your SG number. This is one of my most important rules when chionging in foreign lands: Get a local "disposable" HP number!

lynex123
17-12-2011, 03:29 AM
Hi

i am planning a trip to Taipei alone for beginning of Jan 2012. Any bro can provide me cai dong number? and recommendation for hotels too?

Thanks in advance for all the bros in SBF
I will post experiences after come back!

john_don
17-12-2011, 05:05 AM

If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Beware of the scams. Those girls usually have gangster protection in case thing goes sour.
It is safer to go to well-known establishments. Don't be a hero/guinea pig.
You don't want to get beat-up or go to jail - some of them are minor. They only tell you after sex, if you don't pay big money they will call the police.
Safe cheonging.

airspa
17-12-2011, 09:54 PM
prcsytlover: I think it's a "she" cos we talked over the phone for a while to discuss the meetup.

Itachi: yes, i'm using a prepaid card..

Johndon: I agree with u. It's better to be safe than sorry.. Rather pay more and be safe than saving that few dollars and ended up paying more.. plus psychological stress...

tampguy
17-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Any lobangs for hotel calls in Tai Chung?

wilddog
17-12-2011, 10:56 PM
aftr the crackdown last year/yr b4, mostly they do 'yuan jiao'. sad. :(

john_don
18-12-2011, 03:45 AM
... It's better to be safe than sorry.. Rather pay more and be safe than saving that few dollars and ended up paying more.. plus psychological stress...

We are here to get more penile-logical stress, not psychological stress..... 55555

lynex123
18-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Hi bros of SBF,

i am planning a trip to Taipei alone for beginning of Jan 2012. Any bro can provide me cai dong number? and recommendation for cheap and nice hotels that is nearby too?

Thanks in advance

I will post FR after come back!

mango999
18-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Hi Bros, here my turn to contribute.

I got CaiDong's contact from one of the bro here. Thank you bro. I am in Taiwan now and visited the famed nightclub of CaiDong yesterday. Alone. It turned out to be a great evening and very nice for solo attack !

I headed to LinSen North road very early about 5pm, just to recce the place. I took MRT and got off MingQuan West station. On the main entrance, turned right and walked along MingQuan road for about 2 streets and reach LinSen North road. Turned right again and walked along LinSen. LinSen road is long stretch, if you walk along the raod and see LinSen Lorong/Alley #500+ signboard, then you are in the right direction.

When you come to the intersection of LinSen road and ZhengZhou Street, you will find a MacDonald. You look up, and they are many KTV sign board.

Yes, I had reached and since it was early, I went to try out the foot message at the LV leisure centre nearby. The damaged was 700NT (40 min) and done by a very skilful auntie. It is a private room and there is TV for entertainment. WHen I left, I saw a few young MM, smiling at me. I think they are for full body message. Hope bro visit the place and contribute FR for us in the future.

I called up CaiDong using my Singapore mobile phone at about 7.30pm. I told him I was introduced by Mr XXX from Singapore. He is a warm person and quickly invite me walk up the flight of staircase leading to OSCAR KTV. I was confused and ask him why it was not Empire KTV ? He told me Empire is renamed to OSCAR now. Anyway, the frontdesk man asked me any recommendation. True enough, they do not allowed anybody to get in. CaiDong was still on the line and I passed my phone to the frontdesk. And I entered into the KTV without any fuss.

The interior of OSCAR is very classy.The lobby is huge and there are many sofa for guest waiting or for MM to parade themselves. I though I came very early at about 7.30pm and this could be why there was no MM hanging in the lobby.

As usual, taiwanese people is service oriented, I was greeted by all waiters as I walk through the huge maze of the KTV. I wanted to say this as I am alone visiting first time, and I do not feel intimidated in a foreign nitebclub. I was led to a room that could sit 6 people comfortably. I was so impressed about the deco of the room. Also there is a attached toilet in the room.

After a while, the manager led 3 MM in. They are all 6/10 in term of looks, and the manager told me they are "no wear back" category. I told him, and bring another group so that I have more choice. He was very apologetic and told me this was CaiDong's arrangement. I do not want to make things difficult and chose 'Ding Dong', who I think is pretty fine.

So the real thing starts, she turned on the disco music and light, and performed a strip dance. Also gave rubba rubba dance with me. AFter which, she served beer and Mic for KTV. We chat a alot after tired from singing. We played the taiwanese dice game. More excitedly, we chat a lot on her sex life with her boyfriend, and her view on getting the right g-spot. Very juicy stuff.

CaiDong popped in for a short while and we have a chat on the facilities of OSCAR. MM was still undressed when he was around !!! He explained the change of name from Empire to OSCAR. Now the adjacent KTV Long-Le KTV is connected to OSCAR. SO there is 2 KTV connected. Total, there are about 70 rooms. 2 shift of MM on duty: 3pm and 8pm. The KTV closed at about 8am!!! Combined about 300 MM per day, believe it or not. Friday night is the busiest as many businessman bring customer to KTV after work. Sunday is most quiet. He is a nice middle age man. CaiDong urged DingDong MM to give me good service and to give me a good hand service. He kept it short and left, and we had a good time chatting on sex.

At the one hour mark, a waiter knocked and passed a cup of lubricant and hot towel. Music and light change, and I had the hand service. Quite an experience for me.

At the 2 hour mark, CaiDong knocked and asked me whether I want 2 hour or 3 hour session. 2 hours was quite sufficient. After a while, I parted passionately with DingDong. CaiDong came in to settled the bill (2000NT/hr and 500NT for fruits, unlimited beer) Total damaged 4500NT.

CaiDong even gave me a big pack of coffee for me to take home to taste the Taiwanese coffee. I think he wanted me to give more publicity of the OSCAR name change in SBF forum. I told him I am walking back to the MRT station, but he insisted that I should take a taxi back. He hailed a cab for me, and paid 100NT to the taxi driver !!! In was a short drive to Taipei Bus Terminal, I even pocketed 10NT for the 90NT taxi fare!!! Bro, please treat CaiDong well for me please. :)

That's about all my experience, and I wish to tell all Bro chionging solo in OSCAR ktv is no issue at all. Happy hunting. :D

Mango

Itachi
18-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Hi Bros, here my turn to contribute.

I got CaiDong's contact from one of the bro here. Thank you bro. I am in Taiwan now and visited the famed nightclub of CaiDong yesterday. Alone. It turned out to be a great evening and very nice for solo attack !

That's about all my experience, and I wish to tell all Bro chionging solo in OSCAR ktv is no issue at all. Happy hunting. :D

Mango

Hi Bro, good FR. But kind of strange that the bill (2000NT/hr and 500NT for fruits, unlimited beer) Total damaged 4500NT. Last time I remember the 500 NT is inclusive inside the 2k/hr for Empire. By right the final bill should be 4k flat. Anyway, there are cheaper alternatives of KTV with similar concept. Try this agent:

小過 :0975-601-122
2小時3000元(少爺小費一人500另計 for 金璁 or other 制服店)
so total damage should be 3.5k NT flat

As for the young MM for body massage, I had tried similar type 2 years ago. They are quite exp with not much hanky Panky. The charge is 1200NT/hr last time I tried. Yes, they are SYT and some really chio ones depend on luck. But I dun think it is worthed the price. With that kind of money, you can summon 传播妹 liao. same price at 1200NT/hr. You can bring her to clubbing, dining or clean ktv. Any extra service depends on ur skill and ur pocket. Personally, I had never tried, but I heard they are pretty SYT too. In Taipei, it is not difficult to go clubbing and dance with gals you dunno. Enjoy and Taipei is very friendly for chionging alone! ;)

Pink_Flyod
18-12-2011, 09:40 PM
glad that many bro enjoy the service of Cai Dong...i shall post more FR on other stripe KTV next month

mango999
18-12-2011, 09:47 PM
Hi Bro, good FR. But kind of strange that the bill (2000NT/hr and 500NT for fruits, unlimited beer) Total damaged 4500NT. Last time I remember the 500 NT is inclusive inside the 2k/hr for Empire. By right the final bill should be 4k flat. Anyway, there are cheaper alternatives of KTV with similar concept. Try this agent:

2小時3000元(少爺小費一人500另計 for 金璁 or other 制服店)
so total damage should be 3.5k NT flat

As for the young MM for body massage, I had tried similar type 2 years ago. They are quite exp with not much hanky Panky. The charge is 1200NT/hr last time I tried. Yes, they are SYT and some really chio ones depend on luck. But I dun think it is worthed the price. With that kind of money, you can summon 传播妹 liao. same price at 1200NT/hr. You can bring her to clubbing, dining or clean ktv. Any extra service depends on ur skill and ur pocket. Personally, I had never tried, but I heard they are pretty SYT too. In Taipei, it is not difficult to go clubbing and dance with gals you dunno. Enjoy and Taipei is very friendly for chionging alone! ;)

Thank Bro Itachi for the debrief. I researched on SBF and gathered that 4500NT is the norm. Nevermind, I try to bargain next time.

Hey, that's a good idea to engage 传播妹 for a change. Do we engage escort outcall from tw141 for clubbing ?

Itachi
18-12-2011, 10:00 PM
glad that many bro enjoy the service of Cai Dong...i shall post more FR on other stripe KTV next month

Hi bro Pink_Flyod, long time nvr see you in this thread, haha! I will up you once I recover tmr for contributing Cai dong's contact in this thread! :p

Itachi
18-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Thank Bro Itachi for the debrief. I researched on SBF and gathered that 4500NT is the norm. Nevermind, I try to bargain next time.

Hey, that's a good idea to engage 传播妹 for a change. Do we engage escort outcall from tw141 for clubbing ?

Personally, I had not tried this. But I heard recently that 传播妹 don't usually meet up client alone. Not sure if this is true. Maybe last time, some clients forcefully ask them to do something which they dun wish to. That is my guess. For this service, you will need the help from agents. 小過 may have contacts but I cannot confirm. Anyway, I think it is better to get a prepaid card in Taipei, not very expensive, just 300 NT can get one liao. It is for the convenience of the agents to call you back after he had checked out his contacts or something, and of course more important to be in contact with your new found meimeis! :p

blah90
20-12-2011, 03:17 AM
Hi all bros, I jus reached Taipei 2 days ago and will be staying here till 24th .any bros interested in chionging together plz feel free to msg me!!

Pink_Flyod
20-12-2011, 03:54 AM
Hi bro Pink_Flyod, long time nvr see you in this thread, haha! I will up you once I recover tmr for contributing Cai dong's contact in this thread! :p

yeah... might be going up there on the 19th but it's too close to CNY... commit with colleague to try new place...

blah90
20-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Any bros might me kind enuff to pm me dong cai contact??thx !

Traveller888
20-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Hi bros,
I came to Taipei by myself and will leave on Thursday. Looking for some company tomorrow ,wednesday, to enjoy my last day here, am open for any suggestions, pls pm me. Thx!

helm
21-12-2011, 09:53 PM
thanks, Mango999 for the contact.

mango999
21-12-2011, 09:57 PM
thanks, Mango999 for the contact.

You are welcome, look forward to your FR :)
Enjoy :D

Peterho1
25-12-2011, 08:41 PM
So hot....so many bro going Taipei!!!

Haiz...Still have to wait for another 2 wks for my 1st trip to taipei in year 2012. Any bro wana join me for fun....can PM me :D

JGmaster
26-12-2011, 06:32 PM
yo bros. im going to taipei and taichung for holidays with a few of my guy friends. can any kind souls provide me with contacts for cai dong in taipei?

as for taichung, can any bros suggest fun places to go to?

thanks!

stratastrata
27-12-2011, 06:03 AM
Hi bros,

Hey bro, I'm in taipei for a few days and don't know anyone. Let's hang out!

stratastrata
27-12-2011, 06:53 AM
In Taiwan this week and need some bros to hang out with. I'm ABC and here for a few more days. PM me!

Pink_Flyod
27-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Guys.... stop asking me Cai Dong number... It has been posted on the thread... please do search.

michaeldust
27-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Hey bro, I'm in taipei for a few days and don't know anyone. Let's hang out!

Which part of Taiwan are you now? Im in Taiwan now.

astone
28-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Here's another one you might try if you're looking...... Yoyo 02- 2311 1216

Did a great job for me....

how old are the girls you recommending?

Peterho1
02-01-2012, 09:49 PM
My confirm cheong trip to taipei:-

06/01 - 09/01
03/02 - 06/01
13/03 - 16/03

Who ever want to cheong 2gether....can PM me :D

Taiwan meimei....I'm cummingggg :p

SexMan
07-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi,

I will be going to Tainan, Yongkang, next week.

Search the forum but can't find much info about Tainan.

Any bro with info?

I looking for gal that can come to my hotel for fj n what the rate?

Thanks.

mooon
12-01-2012, 04:35 AM
well I found similar sauna of Ceasar's....

it is Nanjing Dong lu Jin Hua sanuna... it is B1 floor and same system with Ceasar's.... total damage is 4500 NTD... but the girl age is about mid 30s....

johnnylens
15-01-2012, 02:53 PM
Wanna thankyou Bro devil88 for his lobang. was in taipei a while back n decide to try some taimei.

as intstructed, gave assistant a missed call and got a callback immediately. they asked for my preference and budget. which i started with 4000. they said they will help me find. n then within 5mins, i was told there was a girl whos rates where 6K but if i decide to keep her after meeting her, jus pay 5K can already. i tot anyway i have nothin to lose, so jus meet first lor.

after some arrangements over the phone, met the ger outside my hotel. first look didnt appeal so i abit sianz but was already informed that i can reject and they will sent other gers so i jus politely told her i dun wan. ring the assistant back and request for another. they told me this price range all the looks at that level only so ask me whther i m willin to up. and then i bite the bullet and went up to 7K. then they again say they will help me find. after 20mins got someone but its 8K range. ask me wehter i interested. Uni-gal got C-cup. i ddnt hav much time left so jus order. when the ger came. its typical cute type. wear the no glasses spectacle kind. look abit more Makiyo.

dun feel need to giv too detailed FR since not like the bros can get the same ger anyway. but in a nutshell the sex was great. very proactive. got alotta gf feel.

in summary, i felt its abit ex but if i didnt spend the money, i wouldnt hav the chance to try a real taiwanese ger. so for the experience i think it was money well spend. n since the gers are not full-time. its really luck. depend on the time n day u call. i m sure they would hav accomodated to find the ger i like but seriously quite waste of time for the ger to travel to the customer and then for them to reject. i think Bro Devil88 u might wanna consider settin up a blog with members log-in? that way advance bookin can also be possible so the serious chiongster. really need to save for the next taiwan trip to try those 10K gers! but recently the PRCs in dome2 has been high standard and causing a hole in my wallet :o

Hi Bro,

Price range from : NT$4000 <S$ 180> / (Normal Gal) / NT$ 6000 - NT$ 8000 <S$ 250 & above> (Uni gal / show gal / OL ...etc) / NTS 10000 and above (Web model, Teacher ...etc)

Rainerly
20-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Hi brothers,

I'll be off to Taipei soon, since I'm not familiar there, I could use some tips and pointers..
I'm looking for clubbing points where we can cast nets in plush or the other famous club(forget the name). Was wondering if any brothers here have such experience? Please share if you can.. Newbie here.. Haha
Also which are the area that I should stay around for such activities?
I heard there's this schoolgirl pub/bar that have girls in school uniform! That's kinda cool, anyone know where this is?

Also, If you all have any lobang for nice nightspots, can you please recommend? The information will be useful to me..

Sorry ah, I v v v v noob in this, thus hope that any bro can give pointers! Thanks!

ParaParaSakura
21-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Best wishes to All bros & sisters
your Family & career
A Prosperous Dragon's Year !!!
:D:D:D

baybrayan
26-01-2012, 04:33 PM
hi bro.. may i noe which nanjing road u talking abt? in taipei?

well I found similar sauna of Ceasar's....

it is Nanjing Dong lu Jin Hua sanuna... it is B1 floor and same system with Ceasar's.... total damage is 4500 NTD... but the girl age is about mid 30s....

liketoroam
26-01-2012, 04:45 PM
大家好!!我是台灣台北的經紀人,我的名字叫Justin,各位新加坡的朋友們.
如果有出差到台北這個城市,夜晚又想找一些放鬆的地方.我可以提供一些有女侍陪的好地方,我的連絡電話:+ 886975601122

Hello, everyone!! I was in Taipei, Taiwan's agent, my name is Justin, you have friends in Singapore.
If you have a business trip to Taipei city, relax at night and looking for some place I can offer some waitress to accompany a good place to contact me Tel: +886975601122

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/0977-479777/
Hi tried this agent Xiao Guo he is quite friendly and professional in his trade. His home base is Jin Chong. LiketoRoam

ethenranger
27-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Thx to the thread for Cai Dong's contact. Was in Taipei in Nov last year and thought of sharing with bros here of my experience.

Contacted Cai Dong and took a cab there around 8 pm. As mentioned by other bros, you will be blocked outside and they will ask you for the agent's name. Told him about Cai Dong and it so happened that he just arrived and I was led inside by him. The decor looks posh and there is a big hall. Was led to a room with attached toilet. Quite spacious for one person.

Cai Dong started to explain the various categories of girls and I took the 3rd category "no wear back". The charges is NT4000 for 2 hrs (which is minimum). Got a taiwanese meimei, called Le Le. She looks very young, slim and tall, and a nice small butt, a typical taiwanese meimei.

So started off with a strip tease, lights was dimmed and disco lights was on. This meimei was hot and while dancing on my lap, she took my hands to squeeze her breasts. More shioking part was when she put ice into her mouth and kiss my nipples (I was already undressed by her :)). Didi was aroused and hardened :) Think the session lasted about 15mins.

Then lights on, back to chit chat, songs and games. We talked quite a bit (shall skip the details) and fast forward to the second session. As mentioned by other bros here, someone will bring in a glass of oil and towel before second session starts. One thing, which I din realized was that the door was all the while locked from inside untill the meimei went to open the door for the waiter.

As before, lights went dim and disco lights was on. Meimei started to pull down my pant and off we go on the HJ. I wanted to enjoy longer on this and requested for no oil on my didi and she agreed. Her service was good, slow and steady. It took her quite some time to unload me cos no oil :) Cleaned up using the attached toilet and Cai Dong came in to ask if I wanted to continue. Enough for me for the night, I said.

As mentioned here by other bros, "Empire" was renamed to "Oscar" and I was told by Cai Dong also before l left. Quite a nice experience for me. :)

Peterho1
28-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Going for my 2nd trip to taipei in 2012..Any bros want to meetup and cheong..k PM me.

I will be in taipei from 03/02 - 06/02. :)

AtlasShrugged
29-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Going for my 2nd trip to taipei in 2012..Any bros want to meetup and cheong..k PM me.

I will be in taipei from 03/02 - 06/02. :)

I going too but timing different..
Mine in march:D

Peterho1
29-01-2012, 10:37 PM
I going too but timing different..
Mine in march:D

Me March schedule is 13/03 - 16/03 :D

AtlasShrugged
30-01-2012, 12:42 AM
me march schedule is 13/03 - 16/03 :d

03/03-07/03:(

You go every month?

Peterho1
30-01-2012, 12:43 AM
03/03-07/03:(

You go every month?

Almost!!! Except Jun/Dec :D

AtlasShrugged
30-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Almost!!! Except Jun/Dec :D

Any good place to recommend?
U tried the Agent Xiao Guo??

Peterho1
30-01-2012, 12:51 AM

I got my own agent!!!
Think this year....I should have been all the cheong places in LinSenBeiLu :p

AtlasShrugged
30-01-2012, 12:52 AM
I got my own agent!!!

How is the rates like?
I know quite ex....:mad:

Peterho1
30-01-2012, 12:54 AM
How is the rates like?
I know quite ex....:mad:

Around NT1.8K-2.5K per hrs....add on ShaoYe(waiter) fees about NT 500-100. Drinks/Fruits etc....free flow.

AtlasShrugged
30-01-2012, 01:01 AM
Around NT1.8K-2.5K per hrs....add on ShaoYe(waiter) fees about NT 500-100. Drinks/Fruits etc....free flow.

Anything like MPs or straight to FJ type?

Peterho1
30-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Anything like MPs or straight to FJ type?

Got those delivery order....and oso 1楼1风 type.....

AtlasShrugged
30-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Got those delivery order....and oso 1楼1风 type.....

Any can share?:D
Thanks for info

Ignite
30-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Interesting. Received a sms wishing me happy chinese new year, reminding me to find her again next time I go back.

Heng wife never see. Heng also she no understand Mandarin!

AtlasShrugged
31-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Interesting. Received a sms wishing me happy chinese new year, reminding me to find her again next time I go back.

Who? :D
Where?:D

RealEstateGuy
31-01-2012, 02:05 AM

Braddah, don't get overexcited about an SMS like that. Braddah, its really an ad. Braddah, you ready to break up your happy home with your wife and kids over a FL you met who send you an ad disguised as a love message? Braddah, sent to lots of people not just you Braddah.

watcherguard
31-01-2012, 02:33 AM
I tried, great guy.

AtlasShrugged
31-01-2012, 03:30 PM
I tried, great guy.

What sort of services his team provides?:D

watcherguard
31-01-2012, 04:51 PM
I'll PM you.

roger1970
01-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Wonder if any one tried the MoMo Cha or Pei Ying Mei in Taipei.
Any bros can share some experiences? :D

ThreeStarBoy
01-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Any bros got recommendation for Taipei and Taichung? Going there this Friday for a week :D

Ignite
01-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Braddah, don't get overexcited about an SMS like that. Braddah, its really an ad. Braddah, you ready to break up your happy home with your wife and kids over a FL you met who send you an ad disguised as a love message? Braddah, sent to lots of people not just you Braddah.

Aiyah, that one I also know. Just surprised that they'd send overseas sms also. All along never get, then this year get.

Maybe the new rules in Taiwan is making times tough. Any bros got updates about how the restrictions are working out?

ProjeckAce
04-02-2012, 06:08 PM
I am going to TP from 23/2 to 26/2 with my buddy. Any Bros interested to chiong with us?

watcherguard
05-02-2012, 08:00 AM
Hi tried this agent Xiao Guo he is quite friendly and professional in his trade. His home base is Jin Chong. LiketoRoam
Got some bro asking about Xiao Guo/Justin. Here is his contact and service on his blog/website. Been cheonging through him for several months. Good service.

Originally Posted by doodrip
大家好!!我是台灣台北的經紀人,我的名字叫Justin/小過,各位新加坡的朋友們.
如果有出差到台北這個城市,夜晚又想找一些放鬆的地方.我可以提供一些有女侍陪的好地方,我的 連絡電話:+ 886975601122

Hello, everyone!! I was in Taipei, Taiwan's agent, my name is Justin/Xiao Guo, you have friends in Singapore.
If you have a business trip to Taipei city, relax at night and looking for some place I can offer some waitress to accompany a good place to contact me Tel: +886975601122

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/0977-479777/

GundamZero
05-02-2012, 09:44 AM
any recommendation for kaohsiung???

Knuckles
05-02-2012, 05:49 PM
can anyone recommend for hotel service for overnight, for non chinese speaker. im going to taipei for business trip on mar 12-16

reddead
06-02-2012, 02:45 AM
been reading through this thread for some time laew.. going to Taipei next week ..

Anyone can pass me 蔡董 number for Empire?

Crazytraveller
06-02-2012, 05:30 AM
Are there any numbers for call in that are 24 hours?

Are there any massage with FJ in taipei?

ObamaRock
06-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Ximending is a nice shopping place :)

junior_cannibal
08-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Taipei is a great place and much available. I usually take the sure thing route. You might try calling Yuki for a great time..... 02-8671-2001....Hi, care to elaborate? Who's Yuki and she offers?

Crazytraveller
11-02-2012, 03:34 AM
Are there any numbers for call in that are 24 hours?

Are there any massage with FJ in taipei?

seriously bros? no such lobang in taipei?

shake1
11-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Bro...

Try this website. I had a good massage from this site before..

http://taipei.kijiji.com.tw/c-Others-facial-massage-0926-863-900-160-24F-W0QQAdIdZ347910300

martiniRock
11-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Justin/小過 Xiao Guo 上面是我在台灣的部落格
也歡迎新加坡的朋友透過電話與我聯系 +886975601122 +006977479777

Tried texting him using both numbers but no reply :(:confused:

wowxx
12-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Hi Bro!

i will be going taipei this coming april.
any bro will be going this period? so that we can tag along and chiong together!
cheer!

AtlasShrugged
13-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Bro...

http://taipei.kijiji.com.tw/c-Others-facial-massage-0926-863-900-160-24F-W0QQAdIdZ347910300

Any others tried before?

letsgo1212
13-02-2012, 09:09 PM
i will be in taipei this wed night, anyone want to explore together?
i am not familar with the scene in tw
please email me at [email protected]

WhoCarez
16-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Hi, can anyone PM me Cai Dong's.....

Thanks in advance

lenovo81z
16-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Hello... I`m in taipei right now... any nice place to go.....!!! i will be here around 1 month ...

lenovo81z
16-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Hello I`m in taipei right now... any nice place to go... did anyone try caesar park spa before ?

tamade666
17-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Just back from Taipei. Had a great time in Oscar.

Gave a call to CaiDong in the afternoon and arrived at oscar at around 9pm.
He told me that its better to call him in the afternoon to let him know in advance so that he can prepare a pack of coffee powder for us to bring back singapore.

Hailed a cab and told the driver Jin(3) Zhou(1) street 's macdonald. Cost abt 120NT from XiMenDing. The place is v easy to locate. Oscar is just about 50m from the Mac.

Outside Oscar, just tell the guy you are looking for CaiDong and you will be ushered in. The room is quite spacious and you can tell CaiDong what type of gals u prefer (big boobies, young, etc...) Afterwhich CaiDong will bring in about 5gals in for you to choose. You can choose until you are happy.

I opted for a SYT, No Wear Back. Looks just like those Ah-Lians we see on Singapore's street. Thin, A cupper. Not those chio model/actress type but still look quite attractive.

Started with sexy dance in disco lightings and ended with her only wearing G-string. As she busily dance around me, my hands busily auto-roam around her body. haha

As the music ended, the dance also ended. We drink, played dice games, sing ktv and chitchat. All this while, she is still in her G-string. Of course the Auto-roam didn't end. Cupping her A-Boobs and tuning her erected nipples all the way.

After 1hour, part 2 of the package begins. The handjob show. Asked her if she can do blowjob, she declined. However, she did agree for me to shoot my final load onto her small neh neh. sibeh song.

At the end of 2hour, CaiDong came in to ask if want any extension. I decline as I already had enough fun.

According to CaiDong, some of the gals can be brought out provided we can strike a deal on our own with them. However, not all gals will do it of course.

Total Damage: 4000NT for 2 hours of absolute fun
Package: free-flow beer, fruits and of course 1 fun and wild gal

nlevine
17-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Hi. Am now in Taipei and haven't had much luck with outcall massage. Quality CMI. Any lobang for overnight FL, assuming I'm willing to pay for quality? Also appreciate if someone can PM me Cai Dong's contact. Thanks in advance.

AtlasShrugged
17-02-2012, 10:46 PM
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/[email protected]/

Anyone tried this??

lenovo81z
18-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Hi. Am now in Taipei and haven't had much luck with outcall massage. Quality CMI. Any lobang for overnight FL, assuming I'm willing to pay for quality? Also appreciate if someone can PM me Cai Dong's contact. Thanks in advance.

I`m in taipei too.... any place to enjoy....

AtlasShrugged
18-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Can someone pmed me Caidong's number?
Thanks

Itachi
19-02-2012, 02:52 AM
Bro Pink_Flyod has posted Cai Dong's contact in the thread before, but I still keep receiving PMs asking for his number.

Cai Dong
+886927526529.
Price is NT$2000/pax/hour with minimum 2 hours.

I have no issue with Cai Dong as he did provide very good service. However, it is true that the price he offered is more expensive than some other agents I know of.

I would suggest to go 金璁 as it is more fun coz the gals here are younger and in larger quantity. Also, it is cheaper by the following gan bu (agent).
NT3000 for 2 hrs + NT500 waiter tips (金璁) = NT3500

If you die die want to go Oscar, also can ask him. it should be a net cost of NT3500 or NT3700.

Crazytraveller
19-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Bro...

If I could read chinese well I wouldn't be asking here. LOL. Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. I read on some other forum about this caesar sauna place. But not sure where it is. Google map tells me that it's been closed. But other forum states otherwise. If all else fails there's always devil88. But i'd rather get it done on site than back in my hotel. Don't really like the hotel staff giving me funny looks each time.

Peterho1
19-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Below is my schedule to taipei till Sep 2012:-

25/2 - 26/2
13/3 - 16/3
12/4 - 15/4
25/4 - 3/5
14/7 - 16/7
24/8 - 27/8
21/9 - 24/9

PM me and we can meet up to cheong those KTV :D

Crazytraveller
19-02-2012, 09:11 PM
When in Taipei; for a quality & memorable time with an exotic beautiful young Asian lady try one of these..... You will not be disappointed..... Monica 09-7053-6949; or Yuki 02-8671-2001; or Fiona 02-8674-2803..... I've been traveling Asia for over 25 years and these gals will not disappoint you.....

any fr or damages to report? would give them a try if more info was provided. Don't wanna get chopped.

WhoCarez
20-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Bro Pink_Flyod has posted Cai Dong's contact in the thread before, but I still keep receiving PMs asking for his number.

Cai Dong
+886927526529.

I have no issue with Cai Dong as he did provide very good service. However, it is true that the price he offered is more expensive than some other agents I know of.

I would suggest to go 金璁 as it is more fun coz the gals here are younger and in larger quantity. Also, it is cheaper by the following gan bu (agent).

If you die die want to go Oscar, also can ask him. it should be a net cost of NT3500 or NT3700.

Thanks Bro!!!;)

Dogslife
20-02-2012, 06:57 PM
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/[email protected]/

Anyone tried this??

Tried this Xiao Ting last year when she still operating alone. Figure is good as shown in photos, but service sucks. Think the price stated in the ads was like NT1900 (cant remember), but during session told me if wants "better service" will be NT2300 and the massage time will be shorten in order to provide the "better service". Upon agree, did some so-so massage (maybe 10 mins?) then proceed to HJ, somemore only can play with boobs, no fingering. Session finish rush you to clean up but only provide with 2 pieces of tissue, no towel so cannot use water to wash!

AtlasShrugged
20-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Tried this Xiao Ting last year when she still operating alone. Figure is good as shown in photos, but service sucks. Think the price stated in the ads was like NT1900 (cant remember), but during session told me if wants "better service" will be NT2300 and the massage time will be shorten in order to provide the "better service". Upon agree, did some so-so massage (maybe 10 mins?) then proceed to HJ, somemore only can play with boobs, no fingering. Session finish rush you to clean up but only provide with 2 pieces of tissue, no towel so cannot use water to wash!

Thanks for info....

A1ibaba
20-02-2012, 09:51 PM
im heading over to Taipei on 4th-9th...hope one of this nights i can get a nice bonk...anyone can help??

Peterho1
20-02-2012, 10:40 PM
im heading over to Taipei on 4th-9th...hope one of this nights i can get a nice bonk...anyone can help??

If u wiliing to pay...u sure will get!!!

watcherguard
22-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Any brother want to cheong tonite?

DreamTillDawn
22-02-2012, 11:17 PM
any write up on xiao guo's lobang?

lenovo81z
23-02-2012, 05:08 PM
any good place to go.... this coming weekend i`m free..!!!!!!!!!

Kai_Ser
24-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Hi bros,

I know this thread is for taipei. But i cant find any for kaohsiung..

Can anyone help me with info on where is happening in Kaohsiung?

Thanks bros

watcherguard
25-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Police Spot Check in Taipei KTV

Its very common to get police spot checking KTV in Taipei. My record was 3 times in 5 visits. It's nothing but more than just a hassle they are looking for drugs and under-aged.

My experience has been they see you have a foreign ID they do not bother you so remember just bring ID with you.

watcherguard
25-02-2012, 09:32 AM
any write up on xiao guo's lobang?

Quite typical experience his home base is in 金聪 mostly no wear back. The rates are competitive its the same every where but here there is a regular flow of new gals. Many nights a week if you go around 11pm -1 pm you can end up waiting in the lobby for empty rooms and queue number runs up to 25 so it speaks of the gals quality.

liketoroam
25-02-2012, 07:49 PM
any good place to go.... this coming weekend i`m free..!!!!!!!!!
Go 金璁, more young gals ad cheaper:

Agent name is Justin his chinese name is 小過 :0975-601-122

LovePotion
27-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Going to taiwan next friday for 10days, have anyone heard of the special hot spring?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard from one of my friend that have been to taiwan. He told me that there is a hot spring with special service which cost 500SGD

Also the prostitution over there or gals in the night club dont take foreigners or indian. Is that true?

Cuz one of my friend is an indian, and we cannot be leaving him behind.

For bros who have any recommend around taipei or gao xiong do let me know, i go explore, take photo and share with u guys about my this coming oversea trip.

Haiz.... another huge investment.

wo_ai_meimei
27-02-2012, 08:48 PM
quick FR for 金璁 @ taipei. i called 小過 using skype and managed to get to him. went on thursday night which is 23rd Feb. our session was paused due to some police spot check downstairs

when i reached there, the bouncers were pretty fierce looking, as me go where so i told them going 2nd floor, looking for 小過 and they let me and my friend in.

go in, 2 hostesses brought me and my friend to the room. then we waited, one row of girls came in and me and my friend picked one each. they stripped till until left G-string. mine was young and cute while my friend's was hot n sexy. no sex, just some lap dancing, hugging and squeezing of breasts, and one handjob at the end. they asked if we wanted to extend but we decided not to.

we pay NT3500 each for 2 hrs. dunno how they calculate waiter tips but thats what we paid. overall a pretty good experience.

for those who use skype and wanna call 小過, call +88975-601-122. thats the number i called +88 is country code, 9 is area code, followed by 8-digit hp number.

not too much of an FR coz i didnt really do much. just went to enjoy myself and see some taiwan ladies (naked of coz:D). posting this so that other bros can benefit. overall its a fun place to go. totally worth it coz u are getting locals. hot taiwanese babes who are good looking and friendly. what more can a horny singaporean want? :D

p.s: the ladies say u can actually bring them out. they call it "dua kuang" and "xiao kuang". sry my chinese not exactly very good. but they were say xiao kuang is like 2-3 hrs and dua kuang is like until 5-6 am so they no need go back to 金璁. according to them, 金璁 closes at 8am.. price i didnt ask coz the ladies themselves dont know and they asked us to nego with the ppl working there. i decided not to coz i didnt prepare alot of cash for my taiwan trip.

howcher
27-02-2012, 10:12 PM
All bros out there, im heading Over to taipei from 140412-180212, any bros wanna chiong together..?

howcher
27-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Hey bros, im heading Over to taipei on 14april to 18april...any bros wanna chiong together..?

Kore
27-02-2012, 11:11 PM
I heard that nightclubs in Taipei is very costly and much more than SG :o

ahpui99
27-02-2012, 11:48 PM
Hi bros, from the looks of it, the ktv there can only do hj there!
Cannot tah paw leh?

sa101666
28-02-2012, 06:28 AM
quick FR for 金璁 @ taipei. i called 小過 using skype and managed to get to him. went on thursday night which is 23rd Feb. our session was paused due to some police spot check downstairs

when i reached there, the bouncers were pretty fierce looking, as me go where so i told them going 2nd floor, looking for 小過 and they let me and my friend in.

go in, 2 hostesses brought me and my friend to the room. then we waited, one row of girls came in and me and my friend picked one each. they stripped till until left G-string. mine was young and cute while my friend's was hot n sexy. no sex, just some lap dancing, hugging and squeezing of breasts, and one handjob at the end. they asked if we wanted to extend but we decided not to.

we pay NT3500 each for 2 hrs. dunno how they calculate waiter tips but thats what we paid. overall a pretty good experience.

for those who use skype and wanna call 小過, call +88975-601-122. thats the number i called +88 is country code, 9 is area code, followed by 8-digit hp number.

not too much of an FR coz i didnt really do much. just went to enjoy myself and see some taiwan ladies (naked of coz:D). posting this so that other bros can benefit. overall its a fun place to go. totally worth it coz u are getting locals. hot taiwanese babes who are good looking and friendly. what more can a horny singaporean want? :D

p.s: the ladies say u can actually bring them out. they call it "dua kuang" and "xiao kuang". sry my chinese not exactly very good. but they were say xiao kuang is like 2-3 hrs and dua kuang is like until 5-6 am so they no need go back to 金璁. according to them, 金璁 closes at 8am.. price i didnt ask coz the ladies themselves dont know and they asked us to nego with the ppl working there. i decided not to coz i didnt prepare alot of cash for my taiwan trip.

1) TW is +886 not +88

2) Da Kuang = 大框 = bao them until they knock off. Sex might or might not be included in the "Kuang". So must ask carefully. Some places require them to go back and check in to ensure their safety, some dun need.

3) Xiao Kuang = 小框 = bao them a few hours, usually enuff for a meal + ST. They must report back to work after the small Kuang.

ahpui99
28-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Alamak. Taiwan gals are pretty. But is it worth it moneywise? Same amt in cp can go a very long way leh. Comments?

howcher
29-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Bro, perhaps u could post a FR on amy..?

snoopdoggz
29-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Can't wait to for saturday to arrive.. going taipei for all the clubs and session.. Taiwan mei mei.. argh~!! any bros there just gimme a pm.. will be there for 10days.. any fun or exciting places bro here went wanna share.. thanks.. Have fun yea.. :p

galford
01-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Any bros want to cheong on this Thurs/Fri? I am a stranger to Taipei scene.

gotgirth
01-03-2012, 11:28 AM
bros, I'm going over to Taipei in April... to be specific 3-4th... and I've never been there before... so was wondering if any bros can point me in the right directions?

nice place to see girls, pick up girls or even paid services are fine with me...

saw a lot of bros posting about ktvs but what are the ktvs in Taiwan like? any happy endings?

thank you in advance

Peterho1
01-03-2012, 08:26 PM
bros, I'm going over to Taipei in April... to be specific 3-4th... and I've never been there before... so was wondering if any bros can point me in the right directions?

nice place to see girls, pick up girls or even paid services are fine with me...

saw a lot of bros posting about ktvs but what are the ktvs in Taiwan like? any happy endings?

thank you in advance

Just get a GanBu and he will take care of everything. Dun worry of going alone as taipei already is my playground every month.

For happy ending without paying...cheong until now only manage to bed 2 meimei. :D

If u need Gan Bu contact or any enquiry regards to KTV...u may PM me.

Peterho1
01-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Can't wait to for saturday to arrive.. going taipei for all the clubs and session.. Taiwan mei mei.. argh~!! any bros there just gimme a pm.. will be there for 10days.. any fun or exciting places bro here went wanna share.. thanks.. Have fun yea.. :p

Think when I reach on 14 Mar midnite....u already left taiwan.:p

If u go for looks....PM me and I will disclose a gems to U!!!!

gotgirth
01-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Just get a GanBu and he will take care of everything. Dun worry of going alone as taipei already is my playground every month.

For happy ending without paying...cheong until now only manage to bed 2 meimei. :D

If u need Gan Bu contact or any enquiry regards to KTV...u may PM me.

thank you very much bro, will pm you when the date draws nearer.

but what's the damage like on average?

suzuka8
01-03-2012, 09:16 PM
how much for the "dua kuang" and "xiao kuang"? :)

Peterho1
01-03-2012, 09:56 PM
how much for the "dua kuang" and "xiao kuang"? :)

It count by hrs basis X est NT2000....xiao kuang 4hrs....da kuang 6 - 8hrs or till knock off.

Facklah
01-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Hi ,

will go to hsinchu end of mar . any recomment ?

Itachi
02-03-2012, 12:35 AM
p.s: the ladies say u can actually bring them out. they call it "dua kuang" and "xiao kuang". sry my ......i didnt ask coz the ladies themselves dont know and they asked us to nego with the ppl working there. i decided not to coz i didnt prepare alot of cash for my taiwan trip.

Bro, when u chiong taiwan, no nid to bring alot of cash coz u already bring ur whole bank acc there as long as u got DBS/POSB. You can draw $$ from DBS ATM in taiwan. ;)

gotgirth
02-03-2012, 01:57 AM
it's in different currency... won't the bank still charge you admin fees?

don't know how it works, but it'll be good if bro can share experience, since I'll be going there soon

Bro, when u chiong taiwan, no nid to bring alot of cash coz u already bring ur whole bank acc there as long as u got DBS/POSB. You can draw $$ from DBS ATM in taiwan. ;)

Itachi
02-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Bros in Taipei pls be careful. Looks like going to have yanda liao.

http://www.nanyang.com.my/node/425658?tid=461

Itachi
02-03-2012, 09:24 PM
it's in different currency... won't the bank still charge you admin fees?

don't know how it works, but it'll be good if bro can share experience, since I'll be going there soon

Nope. The rate is even better than change in sg currency exchange shops.

kuku07
02-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Anyone have any nice lobang in Kao Xiong? :D

watcherguard
03-03-2012, 08:07 AM
I love taiwan Mei Mei! ;)

Allanooi
03-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Anyone have any nice lobang in Kao Xiong? :D
Bro, try this hope will be useful :
http://tw.nightlife141.com/en/

Green_Kong80
03-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Hi brothers here,

Any lobang to recommend in Taipei & Tainan? We will be there around 2nd week of April. Hope to find some replies asap. Thanks! :D

Happening KTV?? Where??
Happening Massage?? Where??
Happening Pubs, bars & clubs?? Where??

Green_Kong80
03-03-2012, 10:32 PM
I got my own agent!!!

What lobang u have bro?? Wanna hear more.. My frens n I are going in April

despicableme
04-03-2012, 02:52 PM
heys bros,

i am going to taipei ximending next sunday for a few days. heard of the famous club scenes there. can any bros intro a few in that area and would it be weird to go to club alone?

vaxvms
05-03-2012, 01:45 AM
All bros out there, im heading Over to taipei from 140412-180212, any bros wanna chiong together..?

extend laaa..how can u miss wed ladies nite in taipei :D

vaxvms
05-03-2012, 01:45 AM
Go 金璁, more young gals ad cheaper:

Agent name is Justin his chinese name is 小過 :0975-601-122

thks...will give him a ring :)

vaxvms
05-03-2012, 01:51 AM

Cai Dong
+886927526529.

finally find cai dong number :D
keep it handy when i in tpe next mth :p

vaxvms
05-03-2012, 01:53 AM

25/2 - 26/2
13/3 - 16/3
12/4 - 15/4
25/4 - 3/5
14/7 - 16/7
24/8 - 27/8
21/9 - 24/9

end apr date looks great :D

howcher
05-03-2012, 07:54 PM
extend laaa..how can u miss wed ladies nite in taipei :D

Bo pian leh bro...I am a regular leh, cannot su kat su kat take leave, if not later no one protect yr life...ahahahah..!u will be in TW on my dates ar?

Peterho1
05-03-2012, 09:20 PM
What lobang u have bro?? Wanna hear more.. My frens n I are going in April

PM me for detail.

Peterho1
05-03-2012, 09:21 PM
heys bros,

i am going to taipei ximending next sunday for a few days. heard of the famous club scenes there. can any bros intro a few in that area and would it be weird to go to club alone?

LAVA
地址: 北市信义区松寿路22号B1
营业时间: 星期三-星期日: 22:00-04:00
电话: 0928233166
MRT Station: 市政府站

Club Space
地址: 台北市信义区松德路171号B1
营业时间: 星期三: 22:00 - 04:00 星期四: 22:00 - 04:00 星期五: 22:00 - 04:00
星期六: 22:00 - 04:00 星期日: 22:00 - 04:00
电话: 0227282197
MRT Station: 永春站

Myst Night Club
地址: 台北市信义区松寿路12号9F
营业时间: 星期一-星期二: 9:00 pm-2:30 am 星期三-星期四: 10:00 pm-4:00 am
星期五-星期六: 10:00 pm-4:30 am 星期日: 9:00 pm-2:30 am
电话: 0911439997

CLUB WAX
地址: 罗斯福路二段67号B1
营业时间: 星期三: 22:00-05:00 星期五-星期六: 22:00-05:00
电话: 0233653041
MRT Station: 古亭站

BABE18
地址: 松寿路18号B1
营业时间: 星期三, 星期四, 星期五, 星期六, 星期日: 22:00-04:00
电话: 0930785018

Luxy
地址: 台北市大安区 忠孝东路四段201号5楼
营业时间: 星期三 10 pm-4:30 am, 星期五/星期六 10 pm- 4:30am
电话: 0955904600
MRT Station: 忠孝敦化站

GENE夜店
地址: 南京东路三段217号B1
营业时间: 星期三:22:30-04:00 星期四:22:30-04:00 星期五:22:30-04:00 星期六
:22:30-04:00
电话: 0935875996
MRT Station: 南京东路站

Room18
地址: 台北市松仁路88号b1
营业时间: 星期三:10:30 pm - 4:00 am 星期五 - 星期六:10:30 pm - 4:00 am
电话: 0958111188

STRIKE (保龄球夜店)
地址: 台北市忠孝东路4段563号B1
营业时间: LOUNGE NIGHT 星期一-星期二: 9:00 pm - 1:00 am 星期四: 9:00 pm
- 1:00 am 星期日: 9:00 pm - 1:00 am CLUB 星期三: 9:00 pm - 4:30 am 星期
五: 9:00 m - 4:30 am 星期六: 9:00 pm - 4:30 am
电话: 0970087877

vaxvms
06-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Bo pian leh bro...I am a regular leh, cannot su kat su kat take leave, if not later no one protect yr life...ahahahah..!u will be in TW on my dates ar?

mine is 25-28apr :p

vaxvms
06-03-2012, 05:02 PM
This one will come to you. If she can't satisfy you, she has some "treat you great" friends.... Amy 09-7805-2226

always see u post no.
u okt iszit?

JoeyHuey
08-03-2012, 12:26 AM
I stay at Taipei main station. Any nearby places to recommend?

wowxx
09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Hi BROs~

heard from my friends that there's some strip club in Kaohsiung. sound interesting but is there any in Taipei?
what i heard from my friend : He paid something like cover charge to enter the strip club and there's a stage for pole dancing. after the show the dancer will come down from stage and do lap dancing for a short while. is free to roam! all my friend did was to gave a 100nt tips to he lap dancers.

any bro heard about this?
and does this happen in taipei? as i will be going taipei next month.

Peterho1
10-03-2012, 11:30 PM
框妹的收费:-

1.全场 10h
妹妹当天不用进公司 也不用回公司

2.小框 4出3回
你买妹妹4h 但妹妹3h就要回公司
大多数店家都会规定某个时间点过后没有小框
有的是定12点 有的是3点

3.大框 框到妹妹下班为止
20点前喊框 框8h
20点~12点喊框 框到6点 时间仅供参考
12点~3点喊框 框到7点 部分店家礼拜五六或活动期
3点过后 框满5h 须往后延1h

Peterho1
10-03-2012, 11:36 PM
框妹的收费:-

1.全场 10h
妹妹当天不用进公司 也不用回公司

2.小框 4出3回
你买妹妹4h 但妹妹3h就要回公司
大多数店家都会规定某个时间点过后没有小框
有的是定12点 有的是3点

3.大框 框到妹妹下班为止
20点前喊框 框8h
20点~12点喊框 框到6点 时间仅供参考
12点~3点喊框 框到7点 部分店家礼拜五六或活动期
3点过后 框满5h 须往后延1h

Peterho1
10-03-2012, 11:38 PM

13/3 - 16/3
12/4 - 15/4
25/4 - 3/5
19/5 - 21/5
30/6 - 2/7
14/7 - 16/7
24/8 - 27/8
21/9 - 24/9

lynex123
11-03-2012, 01:05 AM
I am planning a trip to taipei from 26th to 29th Mar...any bro will be there? pm me maybe we can cheong together.. it will be the first time i go...so it will be good if some senior bro can show me ...

Any hotel to recommend btw? near cheong places like oscar and near places of interest? thanks in advance!

lynex123
11-03-2012, 02:04 AM
btw anyone know about this http://m.ettoday.net/news/20120229/28214.htm
for 金璁? is it the 金璁 recommended by bro here?

sads
11-03-2012, 04:58 PM
will be in taipei from 14th mar to 21st march. Any bro wanna go chiong KTV with me? Went caidong's place before and will be going again! PM me.

sads
11-03-2012, 05:00 PM
btw anyone know about this http://m.ettoday.net/news/20120229/28214.htm
for 金璁? is it the 金璁 recommended by bro here?

Yes, it is. Don't know whether they still open or not. will be in taipei from 14th mar to 21st march. Any bro wanna go chiong KTV with me? Went caidong's place before and will be going again! PM me.

lynex123
11-03-2012, 10:15 PM
bro caidong place is good? or 金璁 ?

galford
12-03-2012, 01:20 PM
FR for Taipei KTV.
First of all, I would like to thank bro Peterho for sharing his ganbu(幹部) contact.
Dropping off by taxi at Linsen N Rd (林森北路), I was led into xiang ge li l la (香格裏拉). The rooms are not as well-furnished as another KTV shou xi (首席), and there was a problem with the light dimmer in my room, but the average girl quality is higher than 首席.

Uniform shops (制服店) like 香格裏拉, 首席 are most common and mass-market KTV, so do not expect the avg quality there to be on par with the pretty girls you see shopping around xinyi district. What you are generally guaranteed is better attitude and service than PRCs in Singapore KTV. I personally find the facial features of Taiwan meimei to be more pleasing.

Back to my night, I picked a red-sash girl to start with at 10pm, then changed her out after the HJ at 12am. I managed to get a happy meal takeaway (大框) ending with another red-sash girl for the rest of the.

Rating (heavy personal bias)
Looks: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Total damage: 23000 NTD (10pm till 6am)

Some observations:
Fridays can be best and worst night depending on luck with girl selection due to high supply and high demand
Be early bird (around 10pm) to have better choice.
If you have perfect chemistry with the a popular in-demand girl, do not hesitate to book (框) her early, because she might get called-out (點台) and 框 by some regular.
Definitely have a good 幹部, so you have responsive service, and will help you get best deal. br The 幹部 bro Peter intro fits the bill. Thanks again, bro!
The not-so-good rating for the girl was just down to my own luck during girl selection.

keewee
14-03-2012, 01:52 PM
FR for Taipei KTV.
First of all, I would like to thank bro Peterho for sharing his ganbu(幹部) contact.
Dropping off by taxi at Linsen N Rd (林森北路), I was led into xiang ge li l la (香格裏拉). The rooms are not as well-furnished as another KTV shou xi (首席), and there was a problem with the light dimmer in my room, but the average girl quality is higher than 首席.

Uniform shops (制服店) like 香格裏拉, 首席 are most common and mass-market KTV, so do not expect the avg quality there to be on par with the pretty girls you see shopping around xinyi district. What you are generally guaranteed is better attitude and service than PRCs in Singapore KTV. I personally find the facial features of Taiwan meimei to be more pleasing.

Back to my night, I picked a red-sash girl to start with at 10pm, then changed her out after the HJ at 12am. I managed to get a happy meal takeaway (大框) ending with another red-sash girl for the rest of the.

Rating (heavy personal bias)
Looks: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Total damage: 23000 NTD (10pm till 6am)

Some observations:
Fridays can be best and worst night depending on luck with girl selection due to high supply and high demand
Be early bird (around 10pm) to have better choice.
If you have perfect chemistry with the a popular in-demand girl, do not hesitate to book (框) her early, because she might get called-out (點台) and 框 by some regular.
Definitely have a good 幹部, so you have responsive service, and will help you get best deal. br The 幹部 bro Peter intro fits the bill. Thanks again, bro!
The not-so-good rating for the girl was just down to my own luck during girl selection.

the damage is damn on the high side...so scary

keewee
14-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Any bro wanna cheong together? will be heading there from 16-19 .... must unleashed my beast.... ktv clubbing yahooo!!!!!!!!!!

vaxvms
14-03-2012, 03:56 PM
the damage is damn on the high side...so scary

TPE over nite is not cheap for sure
so go for 2 hr HJ...than midnite go disco sit sit look look maybe got kangtao
party start 2am!!!!!!!!!

have fun

keewee
14-03-2012, 04:01 PM
TPE over nite is not cheap for sure
so go for 2 hr HJ...than midnite go disco sit sit look look maybe got kangtao
party start 2am!!!!!!!!!

have fun

yeah man dats for sure... after HJ can go fish at lava

Bennzy
14-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Any bros going to club this weekend? Fri, Sat, Sun? PM

keewee
15-03-2012, 02:24 PM
anyone goin to chiong tomorrow in Taipei??? pls PM me

Guits
16-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Hi all,

I've been around reading this forum and others for a bit of time, and now I settled down in Taipei! I did a bit of homework and found nice places such as Caesar's, or used phone numbers for 'Massage' provided in the local English newspaper (Taipei Times for instance).
But now I'd like to have fun in KTV! The problem is my Chinese sucks big time, and I think I do need support from brothers to share time in a KTV.

Any bro interested in showing me the ropes one night?

Please PM me :-)

Regards,
Guits!

Peterho1
17-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Hi all,

I've been around reading this forum and others for a bit of time, and now I settled down in Taipei! I did a bit of homework and found nice places such as Caesar's, or used phone numbers for 'Massage' provided in the local English newspaper (Taipei Times for instance).
But now I'd like to have fun in KTV! The problem is my Chinese sucks big time, and I think I do need support from brothers to share time in a KTV.

Regards,
Guits!

Now then u post!!! I was came back from taipei < 3hrs ago!!!

keewee
17-03-2012, 02:15 AM
Hi all,

Regards,
Guits!

hahaa i jus finished off with the 金璁... hmmm for the price of 3500 ... the girls really cannot make it.... thou young but well.... haiz.... never got chance to see xiaoguo also... maybe tom i try others also

will post a details FR when i try more ... but if any bro got anythin interesting to share pls let me knw so can go try

galford
17-03-2012, 09:44 AM
hahaa i jus finished off with the 金璁... hmmm for the price of 3500 ... the girls really cannot make it.... thou young but well.... haiz.... never got chance to see xiaoguo also... maybe tom i try others also

will post a details FR when i try more ... but if any bro got anythin interesting to share pls let me knw so can go try

Uniform Shop (制服店) standard is usually below what you get to see around Xinyi district and inside Lava. Might get to see them in higher-category KTVs (think 禮服店, 便服店) though, but I have never and can't afford to go to them.

Maybe some "experienced" bros can shed light? :D

Bennzy
17-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Any bros lava tonight?

keewee
17-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Uniform Shop (制服店) standard is usually below what you get to see around Xinyi district and inside Lava. Might get to see them in higher-category KTVs (think 禮服店, 便服店) though, but I have never and can't afford to go to them.

ya but 禮服店, 便服店 they only jus sit der help u pass your time nia... not actions involved... will be going for another round again ... as xiaoguo promise me to get better one for me.... any bro who wanna join do pm me fast

keewee
18-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Great hospitality from XiaoGuo

Just came back from the ktv....finally today got chance to meet up with xiaoguo, due to yesterday he dont really got time to meet me so today, he specially got a free bottle of whisky for me and took extra time to brief me thru and my likings...

Xiaoguo aka Justin is a nice chap but fellow brother do converse with him only in chinese as his england is quite limited and feel free to ask him on yr queries and he will try his best to match your needs

after a careful selections of 30over girls, finally settled upon 1...
Remarks: you can take your time to chose if u havent found one u liked jus hv to wait so dont have to rush...

Girl: Qi Meng
Height:1.62
Looks: 6.8 young and sweet lady
Boobs : C
Body :7: fair and soft... a bit of baby fats but got nice boobs and ass
French: 8.5 speaks very good french and very passionate
Gfe :9 : been huggin me thru out and showering me with lots and lots of kisses

Overall: kick off with chatting a bit here and there... asked me on what kinda entertainment i would prefer...singing,dancing,dices ...etc... after a while, she started to strip bare with only a G-string on ...woohoo simply got an hard on with her figure... fair and curvy... she started to dance rubba rubba me sticking her boobs on my face and using her nice round butt to rub my soldier... a new kinda experience for a new comer to this kinda sence in taipei

HJ:8: she would lick my nipple and french me while pumping hard on my member....

Attitude: 8.5 very service oriented... chatty and well lovely

Others: 金璁 name will be change to新濠。。。to further update bro here, will list the exact address here

台北市林森北路409号2F

干部:xiaoguo

Number: 小過 +886 975-60-1122(中華) +886 977-479-777(亞太)

place blog: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/0977-479777/

-
-
-
-
-

Itachi
18-03-2012, 04:59 AM

Just came back from the ktv....finally today got chance to meet up with xiaoguo, due to yesterday he dont really got time to meet me so today, he specially got a free bottle of whisky for me and took extra time to brief me thru and my likings...

-

Nice FR. I think the recent "Aids rumour" resulting in police raid has taken a toll on 金璁。

long time nvr go taiwan liao. Any bros got updates on MMT and 影陪?

Itachi
18-03-2012, 05:19 AM

禮服店 is only slightly more expensive than 制服店 if you are alone. 4000 NT VS 3500 NT for 2 hrs. If you have 2 or more ppl, the price is the same. The above is valid if you drink beer and nvr open liquor.

Yes, 便服店 is damn exp one. Out of budget for me so I nvr go b4.

The difference of 禮服店 and制服店 is that the gals in 禮服店 are quite chio。 You can find models, OLs and even not-so-famous actresses. However, no much action there. They are there just to sing song play games. No stripping, minimum roaming (this one depends on ur skill and chemistry).

I had heard of another type of KTV called 公主店。 This one is the high end with action type. I only heard this from my Ganbu so nvr try b4. From my memory, the price is similar to 便服店 (easily more than 10k NT)

keewee
18-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Nice FR. I think the recent "Aids rumour" resulting in police raid has taken a toll on 金璁。

long time nvr go taiwan liao. Any bros got updates on MMT and 影陪?

Thanks for yr upz bro had upz in return... Hoped to cheon wit u in future whenever the chances may arise... In the meantime happy bonking...
Now back in sg finding wl for a good bonk

lynex123
18-03-2012, 08:43 PM

Xiaoguo aka Justin is a nice chap but fellow brother do converse with him only in chinese as his england is quite limited and feel free to ask him on yr queries and he will try his best to match your needs

Remarks: you can take your time to chose if u havent found one u liked jus hv to wait so dont have to rush...

Overall: kick off with chatting a bit here and there... asked me on what kinda entertainment i would prefer...singing,dancing,dices ...etc... after a while, she started to strip bare with only a G-string on ...woohoo simply got an hard on with her figure... fair and curvy... she started to dance rubba rubba me sticking her boobs on my face and using her nice round butt to rub my soldier... a new kinda experience for a new comer to this kinda sence in taipei

HJ:8: she would lick my nipple and french me while pumping hard on my member....

Others: 金璁 name will be change to新濠。。。to further update bro here, will list the exact address here

台北市林森北路409号2F

-
-
-
-
-

Bro what is the difference between +886 975-60-1122(中華) +886 977-479-777(亞太)? both can call?

keewee
18-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Bro what is the difference between +886 975-60-1122(中華) +886 977-479-777(亞太)? both can call?

Usually i jus call 0975-60-1122 if u in taipei using local phone dial +886 975-60-1122

vaxvms
18-03-2012, 11:58 PM
yeah man dats for sure... after HJ can go fish at lava

ya...since we cummmmmmmm liao so at disco just enjoy/watch the sexy dancers...hope got show or contest where they hiong hiong strip down

keewee
19-03-2012, 01:13 AM
ya...since we cummmmmmmm liao so at disco just enjoy/watch the sexy dancers...hope got show or contest where they hiong hiong strip down

sure got show de there... but well when you heng, can see quality girl tengkor...
den go rubba rubba the girls on the dance floor... den heng heng again, they go back hotel with you...

but must fiak a lot of england... lousy me always halfway give myself away... throw in those hokkien and chinese

zeusfist
19-03-2012, 02:16 PM

he has two line :) kinda like you have one ling from Starhub and one frm M1?

wayne23416
19-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Bros, I know of this place call 金钱豹. its like a KTV plus hotel. Pretty big. Its down south of taipei. Its freaking infamous!

Itachi
19-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Bros, I know of this place call 金钱豹. its like a KTV plus hotel. Pretty big. Its down south of taipei. Its freaking infamous!

金钱豹 originated from 台中。Yes,it is very famous for the gals being extremely chio. But heard nid to invest alot to have action, if there is any.

keewee
19-03-2012, 11:00 PM
金钱豹 originated from 台中。Yes,it is very famous for the gals being extremely chio. But heard nid to invest alot to have action, if there is any.
台中金钱豹酒店

里面的小姐,都是精挑细选过的,有大学生,有空中小姐,有百货公司专柜小姐,而且都很高,姿色又佳,故,里 面的消费很贵,

在台湾台中市,有间夜总会叫金钱豹,里面的小姐都是大学生、专柜小姐,素质很高,一般人花一小时1000元 人民币进去,结果,连摸都不能摸!!!!!他们都是专门服务黑道老大、检察官及法官的,其它人他们才不理呢 !!!!

think bery dangerous if kc the wrong one

zeusfist
20-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Bros, Kao Hsuing any kang tao? ima heading there next week.

skyline07
21-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Any brothers got kaohsiung contacts? Can PM me or post here.
Thanks.

Mr_don_juan
21-03-2012, 05:43 PM

Is not just chio, is kum si lang chio can sort dian one.. got any fr report there share share :D

watcherguard
23-03-2012, 06:29 PM

台北市林森北路409号2F

-
-
-
-
-
I chiong only through this guy Xiao Guo. His English is limited but if you speak chinese he's a great ganbu.

watcherguard
23-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Any brother want to chiong tonite in Taipei? going to 大富豪,禮服店。

clay1680
26-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Hi all.. Me n two of my bros will be heading down to taiwan.. First to southern part for a few days then bk to Taipei. Any bros will be going there as well between 13 April to 23 April? :)

michaeldust
28-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Bro...

Have anyone tried? there is alot but dont know is there any extra charges

Redoxan
29-03-2012, 12:11 AM
I chiong only through this guy Xiao Guo. His English is limited but if you speak chinese he's a great ganbu.

Definitely trustworthy guy!

I went there myself for consecutive 2 nights...really enjoyed myself and miss the girls there.

Call him and he will answer all queries you have.

keewee
29-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Definitely trustworthy guy!

I went there myself for consecutive 2 nights...really enjoyed myself and miss the girls there.

Call him and he will answer all queries you have.

yeah man highly recommended...

EDD!E
29-03-2012, 09:01 AM
You might try Yuki 091-868-3506. I think she looks good, good body and good job. If this doesn't work out well, let me know.

Bro ... what is the damage ? Heading taipei next week.

dennyx22
31-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Bro ... what is the damage ? Heading taipei next week.

Bro, can you share more like her figure, damage, service quality and pic if any.

EDD!E
02-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Bro, can you share more like her figure, damage, service quality and pic if any.

Bro ... do a search, you will find a lot info on Yuki. Seem like NT$3k is default damage. :D

Have fun, I will give a miss on Yuki. ;)

sedna
02-04-2012, 07:25 PM
I just came back from Taipei last week, I bonk 2 girls for my 3 nights in Taipei!
It is true that now is very difficult to find girls in Taiwan, before this trip, I did several trips to Taipei last 2 years and never get any good information about girls in Taipei and the only place that I know I can get them is from the KTV, I don't like KTV since I travel alone and no one there to share any cost with me, and I decided to stay in the hotel and watch movie...
I was lucky to meet a client of mine in Taipei this trip, I got 2 bonks over my 3 nights stay in Taipei and both girls are FL, first night is a sales promoter for skin care products and the second night was the best catch, a student yet to graduate..both are sweet and pretty, especially the student is only 19 and very green, even she try to cover her eye with tower when I bonk her, I can feel that she really enjoy when I bonk her.
Here is my FR:
Day 1 (21 March 2012)
My client told me that if I am not familiar with Taiwan, it is very difficult to find good sex and with great service, he gave me a MSN and a Skype number to contact the OKT (Tea House in Taiwan), tell them that you want to have a cup of tea deliver to your hotel..
I added the number thru MSN, true enough reply came in, I chat with the OKT for a while and understand the price structure and the expectation, the OKT is not good in English so mostly our chat is in Chinese.
The OKT is a girl and she told me the price structure, most of the girls are FL and some of them are even housewife trying to make some extra income.
4K-5K - Housewife, massage girl, counter girl.. (age 22-30+)
6K- 7K - OL, teacher, student, nurse.. (age 19-25)
8K - 10K - Air stewardess, model, Internet AV model, Car exhibition model, and intimate fashion model.
10K - 30K - high quality cover page girl and TV show girl (Must made advance appointment)
Due to my budget, I tried the 5K one.
I told the OKT that I only can afford 5K, she said not a problem, what type of girl I like, I told her that I prefer SYT and not fat, after verification by a phone call to my hotel room, she ask me to wait in the hotel and the tea will be there in about 30 minutes.
After 20 minutes, a door bell rang, I opened the door and "WOW", a typical girl next door look like Wang Xin Ling ( a Singer from Taiwan) appeared in front of me, slim build and very polite, I invited her in and she keep smiling at me a help me to undress.
During shower, I touched her and she is very co-operative and wash my DIDI and start to play with my DIDI, I cannot wait further and asked her to suck it, she sucked for a while and ask me to dry myself go to the bed and wait for her.
She gave a great BJ, I touched her Nene and Pussy, after a while I cannot tahan liao, and fuck her in various position, her pussy is tight and I can feel that she is not regular, she closing her eye and enjoy the action, after 10 minutes of good fuck, I finally released in dog style, she told me that her legs are shaky, she came twice during the action.
After clean up, she gave me a good hug and make me feel GF like, she asked me when will I came again to Taipei and she asked me to look for her again, she asked me to contact the OKT if I want her again, she cannot give her her number because the OKT trust her and she trust the OKT too.

Damaged - 5K TWD about 220 SGD, but worth every penny!
Name: Xioa Lin, 22 years old sales promoter.

Day 2: (22 March 2012)
I decided to try another girl from the same OKT, this time she said there is a student available today, ask me would I like to try her, I believe this OKT know what my expectation now and I said OK.
After about 20 minutes, the girl came, my second "WOW" again, a tall, slim SYT in front of me, from the look and dressing, I know she is young and asked her how old and she said only 19, she is new and just FL for 2 weeks, this is her third time.
She undressed and we went to shower, she is very shy and keep peeping at my DIDI, I know she is worried, I tried my best to console her that I will be very gentle and kind to her.
We went to bed and she is still keep her tower on and I said don't be shy and guide her slowly, I touched her Nene and Pussy, I can feel her body shaking when I rub her pussy, she asked me to hug her when I rub her pussy, she seems enjoy it very much and her breath getting stronger and stronger, I asked her to give me BJ and I will fuck her later, she feel very shy but still do it, feeling very good and I can feel she try her best to satisfy me.
We went into action, she took a tower to cover her eyes but I gently pull the tower out from her, told her not to be shy, she abide and I fuck her, after a while I know she is coming, she asked me to fuck her harder and faster, she came the first round..I switched position and now she is on top, she is very co-operative and I feel making love with my GF, not a call girl.
I fished her in doggie style, after shower, we ate some snack in my room and chat like a friend for about 30 minutes before she left, this is truly a GF like and I am still cannot forget that night, a fantasy night with her.

Name: Lin Lin - 19 years old student
Damaged - 5K TWD.

The OKT has very good service and with quality supply, I do not hesitate to recommend Bros who will visit Taiwan and to contact this OKT, I believe she serve Taipei, Taichung and Kao siong area.
PM me if you are planing to go Taiwan and want to fun in your room, I can give you the MSN or Skype contact.

sedna
02-04-2012, 09:58 PM
I noticed that if you go for SPA or massage service first and later if you ask for special, they will charge you massage fee + Special charges, add up could be 3000 + 5000/6000 = 8K -10 K

If you go directly to OKT, you need to pay for special, no massage fee required.

I usually go direct to OKT and they have many good choice from the list, you pick your choice or they can recommend good one for you.

Let me know if you need info.

Jeff

wowxx
03-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi Bros,

Something to share but kinda not sure is useful to you guys as all of you are lau jiao here already.
just when to The arcade at raffles places today to exchange money for my taiwan trip.
got quite a good rate @ 23.04 today.
:)

wowxx
03-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi Bro,

Something to share but kinda not sure is useful to you guys as all of you are lau jiao here already.
just when to The arcade at raffles places today to exchange money for my taiwan trip.
got quite a good rate @ 23.04 today.
:)