PDA

View Full Version : Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

chinaboy69
25-07-2013, 07:29 PM
will be in tapiei next mth, any health center/sauna to sic?

chinaboy69
25-07-2013, 07:39 PM
hi bro peter,

check with you, are there sauna/health center similar to those in chang ping? can sic lodation and dmg? me will be in tapei for 1wk next mth

yogie
27-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Just came back from my taiwan trip and once again must thank Fanny for the superb recommendation and arrangement.

Told her that i want to try a 8k girl and she went to make the necessary arrangement. She tell me need to arrange for 6pm and i tell her no problem.

Went out to do my shopping and reached back my room at about 530pm and let Fanny know that i am back in my room and she can ask the girl to come over if she is nearby.

My doorbell rang and i look through the peephole and there stand a beautiful young lady. Opened the door and let her in. She came in and sat on the bed and started to remove her heels and complaining about the hotel counter staffs saying that the counter lady was very unfriendly and do not believe her when she say she is my friend. I just smile at her, pat her head and say that the counter lady is just jealous that you are prettier than her. Seems like the sweet talking works as she looks at me and smile so brightly.

I took a bath alone as i was out the whole day (summer in taiwan is really hot) while she had already taken hers before she came over. Out of the toilet and lie down on the bed. She remove her cardigan and i can see the cleavage formed behind her dress, damn nice. She started to remove her undies (black in color), switch off the lights in the room, and asked me to close my eyes and reminded me no peeping allowed. She move herself on top and started rubbing herself on me. I did not care and open my eyes and I enjoy the expression on her face. Such a pretty lady enjoying herself.

She start to bend forward and kissed my forehead and move downwards and lick my nipples followed by my balls and gave me a few lick on top on my little head. The feeling is heavenly. I am just enjoying this treatment. Pull her up and a few pecks here and there and she move upwards and ask if i like it. I can only answer her yes. She move her bra-covered boobs to my face and ask me to remove her bra for her, i do not know how to say no to this request.

Started to play with her boobs and her hand start to look for the condom that was placed her the desk next to the bed. She help me to put on the condom and starts by riding on top. She start to grind herself front and back for like 5 mins and change to moving herself up and down. Can see that she is getting tired so i sit up and moved her into missionary. I just love the way she looks as she is really very pretty. Shall not go into details of the FJ.

After finishing and pulling out the condom, then she ask me to 猜拳 (scissors, paper, stone). I look at her with a confused look, then she say loser will drink the cum. My confused look become a stunned look and she just started laughing away. She is such a mischevious girl!!

After that, we just laze around in the room and chat till the time is up.

I can only say that this girl is so good, after she left i skype Fanny and ask her to arrange for the girl to come back again the same night. Haha

panda2rocks
27-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Just came back from my taiwan trip and once again must thank Fanny for the superb recommendation and arrangement.

Told her that i want to try a 8k girl and she went to make the necessary arrangement. She tell me need to arrange for 6pm and i tell her no problem.

Went out to do my shopping and reached back my room at about 530pm and let Fanny know that i am back in my room and she can ask the girl to come over if she is nearby.

My doorbell rang and i look through the peephole and there stand a beautiful young lady. Opened the door and let her in. She came in and sat on the bed and started to remove her heels and complaining about the hotel counter staffs saying that the counter lady was very unfriendly and do not believe her when she say she is my friend. I just smile at her, pat her head and say that the counter lady is just jealous that you are prettier than her. Seems like the sweet talking works as she looks at me and smile so brightly.

I took a bath alone as i was out the whole day (summer in taiwan is really hot) while she had already taken hers before she came over. Out of the toilet and lie down on the bed. She remove her cardigan and i can see the cleavage formed behind her dress, damn nice. She started to remove her undies (black in color), switch off the lights in the room, and asked me to close my eyes and reminded me no peeping allowed. She move herself on top and started rubbing herself on me. I did not care and open my eyes and I enjoy the expression on her face. Such a pretty lady enjoying herself.

She start to bend forward and kissed my forehead and move downwards and lick my nipples followed by my balls and gave me a few lick on top on my little head. The feeling is heavenly. I am just enjoying this treatment. Pull her up and a few pecks here and there and she move upwards and ask if i like it. I can only answer her yes. She move her bra-covered boobs to my face and ask me to remove her bra for her, i do not know how to say no to this request.

Started to play with her boobs and her hand start to look for the condom that was placed her the desk next to the bed. She help me to put on the condom and starts by riding on top. She start to grind herself front and back for like 5 mins and change to moving herself up and down. Can see that she is getting tired so i sit up and moved her into missionary. I just love the way she looks as she is really very pretty. Shall not go into details of the FJ.

After finishing and pulling out the condom, then she ask me to 猜拳 (scissors, paper, stone). I look at her with a confused look, then she say loser will drink the cum. My confused look become a stunned look and she just started laughing away. She is such a mischevious girl!!

I can only say that this girl is so good, after she left i skype Fanny and ask her to arrange for the girl to come back again the same night. Haha

8k ??? how long was the time given . Should be overnight ...

yogie
27-07-2013, 10:45 PM
8k ??? how long was the time given . Should be overnight ...

bro, 1hr..

panda2rocks
27-07-2013, 10:54 PM
bro, 1hr..

with that kind of dole u might get 4 days of overnights FL in hatyai. but if bro happy and sextisfied for 1 hr why complain , agreed ??

yogie
27-07-2013, 11:07 PM
with that kind of dole u might get 4 days of overnights FL in hatyai. but if bro happy and sextisfied for 1 hr why complain , agreed ??

haha... yes

hornyyoungster
28-07-2013, 12:52 AM
guys, can anyone let me know a few places of 制服店 in taipei?? and how does it works. i'm planning to go back there next month. thanks!

hornyyoungster
31-07-2013, 03:24 PM
thanks bro peterho696!! do you have any recommendation which to go??

Brutea
01-08-2013, 09:42 AM
thanks bro peterho696!! do you have any recommendation which to go??

much
I'd like to know too

Price range as well. Of course, you make your own miles, but a general information on fun in taiwen would be helpful.

Thanks so

skydesperato
01-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Bro, I am in Taipei, and looking for fun tomorrow. Any party?

Itachi
02-08-2013, 10:34 PM
much
I'd like to know too

Price range as well. Of course, you make your own miles, but a general information on fun in taiwen would be helpful.

Thanks so

制服店 100 min 3.5k for 1 person
礼服店 100 min 3.5k to 4k for 1 person
MMT 60 mins 2k to 2.2k
Massage 60 mins 2.1k to 2.4k

The others either too expensive for 1 person, or the quality really cmi
All price in NT

Itachi
02-08-2013, 10:38 PM
For massage, if you happen to travel to Kaohsiung, the price is cheaper.

comparison
Taipei: 2.1k to 2.4k for 60 mins, the gal likely will strip till panty and HJ

Kao Hsiung: 1.6k for 50 mins, the gal will strip everything, do BJ (not BBBJ), and ends with HJ

Itachi
02-08-2013, 10:53 PM
MMT comparison

Taipei: 2k to 2.2k per hour. Anything can happen. It depends on the gal and your skill. Some allows LJ and strip everything. The basic HJ is included. Some also provide additional service like BJ and FJ for a negotiated tip.

Kao Hsiung: 1.1k per hour. Although it is cheaper, it is more traditional MMT. Really go into a Starbuck-like coffee shop with dark cubicles. You will have an hour with the gal. No basic HJ. Most gals also don't strip. At most, allows autoroam. However, I heard can pay a tip for HJ or BJ but I didn't try to.

Basically, I prefer the MMT in Taipei. The con is that MMT usually start from noon to late evening.

BeMyRockQueen
02-08-2013, 11:39 PM
any bro in taipei now? i will be in taipei for 5 days till 7/8. lets go enjoy together!

AtlasShrugged
03-08-2013, 12:18 AM
MMT comparison

Taipei: 2k to 2.2k per hour. Anything can happen. It depends on the gal and your skill. Some allows LJ and strip everything. The basic HJ is included. Some also provide additional service like BJ and FJ for a negotiated tip.

Kao Hsiung: 1.1k per hour. Although it is cheaper, it is more traditional MMT. Really go into a Starbuck-like coffee shop with dark cubicles. You will have an hour with the gal. No basic HJ. Most gals also don't strip. At most, allows autoroam. However, I heard can pay a tip for HJ or BJ but I didn't try to.

Basically, I prefer the MMT in Taipei. The con is that MMT usually start from noon to late evening.

I went once in taoyuan that 1500/45 min.
Autoroam only, the rest add $$ quite bo hua..

joncheong
04-08-2013, 11:37 PM

mind to share what's her name bro? would love to try her when i head to TP this december again....

AtlasShrugged
05-08-2013, 12:49 AM
It time for me to auto roam to taipei on 13 Aug.
Already lun for a month liao....

Haha. Enjoy Bro. I need lun few more mths.. :D

mutantchicken
05-08-2013, 12:57 AM
I went once in taoyuan that 1500/45 min.
Autoroam only, the rest add $$ quite bo hua..

thats 1mill dong..that i can get 5 bjs and autoroam, or 3 hj masasge and autoroam...or one fj with big tip

AtlasShrugged
05-08-2013, 12:51 PM
thats 1mill dong..that i can get 5 bjs and autoroam, or 3 hj masasge and autoroam...or one fj with big tip

Ya and hotels are at least double HCMC.
Still a different experience.

Kvice
05-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Hi bros,

will be heading to Taiwan end of this month. I'll spend most of my time in Taichung, but will spend a few days in Taipei. I'm new to this scene and would like to try things out. Are there any recommendations where to go, what to do and what kind of prices? I prefer unique experiences than bringing FLs back to hotels.

Thank you very much!

Brutea
06-08-2013, 11:22 PM
MMT comparison

Interesting.

I haven't seen a MMT in Taiwan since 10 years ago. I gotta admit it was fun and the girls were generally very fun and decently pretty. All the MMTs I frequented back then became SPAs which is basically a naked backrub then HJ. BJs cost extra and FS can run from 3000-3300nt. But a basic naked back rub and HJ is 1600 nt for 90 minutes (I may be a bit off on the price quote and the time allowed).

keewee
07-08-2013, 03:09 AM
Am trying out justin recommendation on massage
Will post a detail fr later ... Let me enjoy first hee

PUMIT
07-08-2013, 07:55 AM
Am in Taipei now. Anyone got good massage or naked backrub to recommend please?

keewee
07-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Am in Taipei now. Anyone got good massage or naked backrub to recommend please?

U can jus call and look for xiaoguo aka justin ... Had enjoyed the good massage last night ... Too bad am goin back liao

NextChillSmoker
08-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Enjoy yourself in Taipei :D

hello all, big bros, i'm new...

can help let me know where to go for "fun" in taipei city? cheap and good will be best... budget... haha

NextChillSmoker
08-08-2013, 01:45 PM
i'm 1st timer on this forum... can guide me? haha going taipei city soon, thinking of where to have fun and "Relaxation"...

any bros here can intro good and cheap locations? in taipei city of cos... there for a day only... :(

budget constrain too...

AtlasShrugged
08-08-2013, 01:55 PM
U can jus call and look for xiaoguo aka justin ... Had enjoyed the good massage last night ... Too bad am goin back liao

Bro, in Taiwan still send out pics. Thank you :D

keewee
08-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Bro, in Taiwan still send out pics. Thank you :D

haha bro come back liao lar.... had a damn good massage thanks to justin aka xiaoguo

was served by a 20 syt slim and sweet hee

wat a happy ending

AtlasShrugged
08-08-2013, 04:23 PM
haha bro come back liao lar.... had a damn good massage thanks to justin aka xiaoguo

was served by a 20 syt slim and sweet hee

wat a happy ending

What's the damage?? I going taiwan in nov too.. :D

Itachi
08-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Interesting.

I haven't seen a MMT in Taiwan since 10 years ago. I gotta admit it was fun .......... ...

They still exist, just that they are only open to "verified customer". Also, they use different name for it now. The new name is "Coffee". You have to ask your Ganbus if they know their locations. Also, try not to mention it in the phone (only ask when face-to-face) cos it seems the police like to raid MMT.

asdfghjklxx
09-08-2013, 11:46 PM
i'm 1st timer on this forum... can guide me? haha going taipei city soon, thinking of where to have fun and "Relaxation"...

any bros here can intro good and cheap locations? in taipei city of cos... there for a day only... :(

budget constrain too...

just came back from taipei few weeks back.

try adding this person on LINE "apple588899" with your budget and preferences.

Tried communicating with many "agents' but i think this is the best! She helped me to arrange tea drinking session quickly and also helped me find a hourly basis room near me when I was in ximending

PM me if you need more details.

AtlasShrugged
10-08-2013, 07:09 AM
For those Bro who is in Taipei now, if u got nothing to do, maybe u want to go here look see look see:-

第三屆台灣成人博覽會
http://www.adultexpo.tw/av2013/?page_id=3019

Ahh......So happening :D

jason21
11-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Bro peter, I am in Taipei now would appreciate if you can provide some info on massage and services after. Currently located around xmd. Thanks bro.

asig
11-08-2013, 08:27 PM
anyone know where to call girls in Taiwan? or where's their red light district :D

orbiorbi
12-08-2013, 01:41 PM
bro peter,

i'll be heading to taipei in another 2 weeks and will be located ard xmd area too.

any recommendations for massage and after service? (might try going to look at huaxi street.)

Johnny2020
13-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Can anyone tell me what prepaid SIM card to buy in taipei? Need voice n data.
Can get from airport when I arrive?

Johnny2020
13-08-2013, 09:38 PM
I'll be going for my first trip to taipei in 2 weeks time.

I need info on prepaid SIM card with data and voice. Can bro pls recommend?

Where to buy?
Brand and plan?
Price?

KatoeyLover69
14-08-2013, 11:32 AM
anyone know where to call girls in Taiwan? or where's their red light district :D

6 people in Taiwan infected with HIV daily

Wednesday, Aug 14, 2013
The China Post/Asia News Network
By Joy Lee

TAIPEI, TAIWAN - Every day this year, six people on average are infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced yesterday.

Deputy CDC Director Chuang Jen-hsiang (莊人祥) said that 1,360 people were reported to be infected with HIV from this January through July, which is an increase of about 8 per cent compared to the same period last year.

"On average," Chuang said, "there were six people infected with HIV daily this year, which suggests that the number of people being infected with HIV has increased fast.

""Among all the 1,360 people who are confirmed to be infected with HIV, 1,206 people contracted it through unprotected sex.

"The statistics show that if condoms or lubricants are not used properly, the risk of being infected with HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases will increase," Chuang said.

"There are more and more young people contracting HIV every year, and this suggests that more young people are at risk of becoming HIV positive.

"If the number of people being infected with HIV continues to increase, this year's number of new cases might break last year's record and become the year with the third highest number of newly diagnosed HIV positive cases.

"Wang Chun-chuan of the Ministry of Education said that most people between the ages of 15 and 24 are students, and based on the CDC statistics, about 25 per cent of people who tested positive for the virus fall within that age range.

"In order to promote appropriate sex education," Wang said, "the ministry will fully support the launch of sex education and AIDS-prevention outreach from within elementary schools to colleges starting this September.

""There will also be AIDS-prevention teachers assigned to all colleges as well as anonymous AIDS testing set up on campus to better protect students from being at risk of being infected," said Wang.

According to the CDC, around 82.9 per cent of those infected with HIV this year are from the major cities, and 23.6 per cent of them are from New Taipei City, followed by Taipei City's 17.5 per cent.The CDC said that the number of people newly reported to be infected with HIV increased by 23.3 per cent, which is the highest increase among all the cities and counties in Taiwan.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

meimeimasta
14-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Not a big FR writer because after a while it gets monotonous...

This is a little different so here goes..

Was in Taipei for a short biz trip last week. Met up with the guys for dinner where we polished 2 bottles of whisky before heading for second place.

The KTV is one of the higher ends. Fees are per lady chosen. Drinks are free flow. I think it worked out to be 600SGD per chick. Sounds expensive but inclusive of drinks not too bad.

Basically I was pissed drunk when I reached and cannot remember which girl I picked but when I reached my hotel room I found a petite SYT with me. Cant say very pretty but very fair. She was very shy and asked me if I wanted to do her, explaining that her mommy is not familiar with me and did not dare to presume.

Looking at her shy demeanour and my super drunken state, I just pulled her onto the bed and started. Extremely submissive with no hint of rejection with any of my advances. Cant remember how long it took but she must have cummed several times during the foreplay. Fingering, pussylicking, 69, the works..

after the bed was like super wet, I cannot tahan and decide to mount her missionary. Although wet, it was still tight and she was controlling herself not to moan too loudly. I then tested my luck. Pulled my brother up and lifted her legs higher. Started playing with her anus and I would almost believe that she came again during that 15 secs of fooling around with that hole. At this point, there is no stopping already. Positioned myself for rear entry. She tried to say no unconvincingly...

Once it was in, the sex was incredible. Just hearing her "不要,不要" was driving me up 7 heavens. Thanks to the drinks and my super aroused state, it was a lengthy session which left both of us drained.

After the deed, I chatted with her a bit while she showered. Paid her fees which I was told 10,000NT. I then asked her if she will like to be with me again when I visited Taipei. She smiled shyly but did not answer.

Stupid thing is that I forgot to get her number so guess have to go to that ktv to hunt for her again next time.

I left for Macau the next day and had another unusual encounter but that will be posted on the Macau thread later.

Calaglin
14-08-2013, 07:28 PM
I will be alone in taipei between 15-18 august, any bro there during this period mayb we can go clubbing together lol

Johnny2020
15-08-2013, 12:02 AM
Taipei....here I come :D

Very very de short trip....within 48hrs to and fro.

Peter, are you back? I will want to stay at the hotel you recommended.

Just wonder how to get there from airport?
Is there safe deposit box in this hotel?

zeusfist
15-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Can anyone tell me what prepaid SIM card to buy in taipei? Need voice n data.
Can get from airport when I arrive?

Airport have, but i think at Terminal 2.. if ur flight lands between 9-5pm. Else, can just get at any of their mobile phone shop in town. like Taiwan Da Ge Da or ZHong Hua Dian Xin. Bring ur IC or Driving License along.. they need 2ID of yours for some reason.. (passport plus another ID)

taiwanboy123
15-08-2013, 09:42 PM
hi peter i would like to know how one can get to this place.~~
much appreciated ^_^!

New shop opening (One by One):-

Afternoon Tea (AT)
Opening Hours:12:00 to 21:00 Closed on every Sunday
Charges: NT2k/hrs
Extension: NT1k/30mins
Basic Package Service: Include HJ

Upgrade Service(On Site/hotel):-
a) Sex (NT2k - 4K)
b) BJ (NT500 -1K)
Depends on individual gals....Some may try to charge higher(chop carrot)!!!

taiwanboy123
15-08-2013, 10:41 PM

Afternoon Tea (AT)

a) Sex (NT2k - 4K)
b) BJ (NT500 -1K)

hey peter, i would like to how how to get to this place. thanks much appreciated!

whatdoiwant
16-08-2013, 10:49 PM
anyone in taipei now? staying near main train station. wanna go explore together?

gu68qq
17-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Had a bad experience with popular OKT who advertised here.

I'm not going to mention the okt name as I want to be fair, and I don't a want to get zapped by her friends. This does not intend to be a dirty bxtch fight. Just a post to share the experience and ensure every bro don't waste money like I did in taipei.

After reading the good reviews I contacted her on Skype, and the communication with her was efficient and friendly. It was a good start. I wanted good quality so asked for a 8k twd girl. I wasn't given many choices. She told me a girl will arrive at the agreed time. The OKT said she will be 21yr old, 166 height and c cup. Not bad hey?

A girl arrived and gosh she looked at least 35 year old and she has more wrinkles than my aunt. Stink of smoke. I sent her right away and mentioned to okt that she did not fit the description.

A 2nd girl arrived. She looked ok on the face so I agreed and paid. It all went downhill from here.
That girl was all blurred out, she couldn't communicate (i speak Chinese), I suspect she must had too much to drink or she has smoked something. She seemed to spend a lot of time staring into an empty space.
We had shower together where she hardly provided any service.

I had a bad feeling so I asked her to give a CBJ and end it there. She couldn't even perform a CBJ, she just put it in her mouth and again stared at the wall for 10min. I was quite pixxed off so I stopped the session and rang the OKT.

You guess it, she said the session has started so there will be no refund blah blah and she cannot judge it just based on my words. The girl had good feedback before so she found it unbelievable. the okt rang the girl and she sounded ok- no alcohol no drugs proven. Fxck me, I just gave up and sent the girl away. No point fighting this downhill battle.
:mad:

Dear bros, just make sure you do a quality check- speak to the girl and check her responses before u pay. If there is any doubt, dont go ahead. U don't want to get a idiotwho spoil your evening + wasted 8k.

banasm
17-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Any1 get recommend any nice massage with special services in taipei? Many thks in advance

SunZhi
21-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Bro Sedna, I am visiting taipei in two weeks time, can pm me the contact? Thanks!!!

I am in Taipei fuxing street. Can you share with me the contact method for the syt?

qwerty90
22-08-2013, 05:46 AM
Hi bro. I'm in Taiwan now. What's your lo bang?

joncheong
22-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Hi there,

This is my first virgin visit to taipeh. Can anyone care to show and point out the best hotels to stay in taipeh in terms of vicinity - nearby to the places of shopping , night activities and gals whoring - hotels costs standard like those in hatyai hotels - mayflower and the new season type.

Also after exiting taipeh international airport can anyone show the best way to get to downtown other than the expensive taxi - has the airport MRT line ready ???

thanks alot.:)

Take a cab down to huaxi street and choose your own! got milfs (mostly) and syts as well at the whorehouses...very much like our geylang...just that it is something like our backlane geylang...

enjoy and FR!

devil99
23-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Take a cab down to huaxi street and choose your own! got milfs (mostly) and syts as well at the whorehouses...very much like our geylang...just that it is something like our backlane geylang...

enjoy and FR!

where is this exact place you talking abt. care to share more details

zeusfist
23-08-2013, 01:59 AM

If my memory serves me right.. you go to Huaxi St and Guilin St. There would be a lane for you to explore the ladies... not really a place for SYT lovers...

HengMak
23-08-2013, 04:47 AM

enjoy and FR!

If my memory serves me right.. you go to Huaxi St and Guilin St. There would be a lane for you to explore the ladies... not really a place for SYT lovers...

You will see mostly Taiwanese aunties standing in the dark. I doubt you will see SYTs there. Even if you get lucky and come across some younger FLs, they are likely to be PRC, Vietnames or Cewek.

These are from legal joints in TaoYuan's red-light district -
http://online.wsj.com/media/crt_taiwanbrothel_G_20111116081759.jpg

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/media/ALeqM5hUjd5msTq_mjg1x2g6tfOHFlHuPQ?size=l

maserati88
24-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Going taipei next wk.. between sauna and call girl.. which is better option for us? Can any experience bros advise.

toothpick2
25-08-2013, 08:05 AM
Upload photo on Afternoon Tea - 君君 + 糖糖

cheers peter for the tips.

if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know, going to TP this weekend. thanks!

matric
30-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Hi all, 28 Chi sg male will be at Taipei from 4th-10th Sept.

Any bros visiting during this period and free wanna meet up to go visit clubs/massage parlours or find hookers together?

Would love to try a Taiwanese girl.

Let me know your interest and we can take it from there and arrange something? :D

Cheers! ;)

*Contacts for Taipei okts/pimps or direct lobangs are also much appreciated! Thanks in advanced!

damet
31-08-2013, 08:19 PM
God damn, I only discover this amazing forum a day before I need to leave TPE. Great stuff here. Btw, what does STY stand for?

what21
31-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Had a bad experience with popular OKT who advertised here.

I'm not going to mention the okt name as I want to be fair, and I don't a want to get zapped by her friends. This does not intend to be a dirty bxtch fight. Just a post to share the experience and ensure every bro don't waste money like I did in taipei.

After reading the good reviews I contacted her on Skype, and the communication with her was efficient and friendly. It was a good start. I wanted good quality so asked for a 8k twd girl. I wasn't given many choices. She told me a girl will arrive at the agreed time. The OKT said she will be 21yr old, 166 height and c cup. Not bad hey?

A girl arrived and gosh she looked at least 35 year old and she has more wrinkles than my aunt. Stink of smoke. I sent her right away and mentioned to okt that she did not fit the description.

A 2nd girl arrived. She looked ok on the face so I agreed and paid. It all went downhill from here.
That girl was all blurred out, she couldn't communicate (i speak Chinese), I suspect she must had too much to drink or she has smoked something. She seemed to spend a lot of time staring into an empty space.
We had shower together where she hardly provided any service.

I had a bad feeling so I asked her to give a CBJ and end it there. She couldn't even perform a CBJ, she just put it in her mouth and again stared at the wall for 10min. I was quite pixxed off so I stopped the session and rang the OKT.

You guess it, she said the session has started so there will be no refund blah blah and she cannot judge it just based on my words. The girl had good feedback before so she found it unbelievable. the okt rang the girl and she sounded ok- no alcohol no drugs proven. Fxck me, I just gave up and sent the girl away. No point fighting this downhill battle.

Dear bros, just make sure you do a quality check- speak to the girl and check her responses before u pay. If there is any doubt, dont go ahead. U don't want to get a idiotwho spoil your evening + wasted 8k.

can pm me who? ill be in taipei next week. already had a few okts in contacts. so i want to strike out the bad ones

malau
01-09-2013, 01:14 PM
i miss Taiwan , those video saw from youtube. TV variety show
oh gosh they are sexy,,,,,,,, just wanna share you guys i just love this chick
don't bother about the front cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYX1YQPzYjk

matthewoh
02-09-2013, 09:36 AM

Afternoon Tea (AT)

a) Sex (NT2k - 4K)
b) BJ (NT500 -1K)

Hello Peter,

how to go from Fullerton Hotel? I will be there this week...

Spadees
05-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Ho Ho any brothers going to club in Taipei lava or babe 18 or luxy ? I am flying to Taiwan end of September and first week of October . Anyone keen?

kenw09
08-09-2013, 04:30 PM
hi bro peterho,

I am going to Taipei this month, could you recommend me agent contact or where to find those beautiful taiwan mei mei please? brothels, songcha (afternoon tea), massages, escort services to hotel room, what is the procedure and damages usually?

I am new to this, I can speak mandarin. I am looking for those young sweet mei mei not those auntie type in red-light district (so i heard...:)

thanks a plenty!
please PM me

cheers,

locke1984
08-09-2013, 10:02 PM
Folks, I'm in Taipei now. Any good agents for sharing? Or good spots for me to visit? Will share fr. Cheers.

keewee
08-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Folks, I'm in Taipei now. Any good agents for sharing? Or good spots for me to visit? Will share fr. Cheers.

im going down tom also anyone wanna go club chiong?

ribenagame
09-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Hey bros I'm currently in xmd area now. Any good recommendations for massage?? Looking for a good time here!! Would appreciate alot if you guys can recommend

Dann1313
10-09-2013, 10:39 PM
any MMT location to share? able to choose gal?

AtlasShrugged
11-09-2013, 04:54 PM
No more MMT as it is illegally.
But there still have afternoon tea (AT).

Until now I am still confused by all this terms..:o

wujifoot
13-09-2013, 10:50 PM
hopefully not too off topic

can we find 丝足按摩 in Taipei?

this is a very popular in China, where gals does sensual massage with their panty hosed feet

BigBroBig
16-09-2013, 03:17 AM
Had a bad experience with one of the okt here. Dunno if I should post her line ID and her website here.

I was in Taiwan and I contacted one of the okt recommended by a bro here. I contacted her and told her my budget is 8k. Ask her to arrange for a tall slender elegant Mei Mei for me.

So came a Mei Mei at my hotel doorstep. Peep thru e door hole to have a look. Not too bad. A bit china look though. So I accept cos it's late and I am not good in rejecting girls. Acceptable service.

Here comes the bad experience....

Two days later, I contacted her again to ask her to recommend me another 8k girl. She told me its 166,48, C cup and 23yo and she's a ang pai. She promise it would be better than the previous one. So I tot ok trust her again anticipating a hot babe to appear at my door step. She even send me a photo of the girl ( back view only)

The time comes and the girl arrives. I peep through the door hole again. I saw a skinny girl and I saw the face briefing thinking its the hot babe recommended by the okt. Again I accepted her. When she enter she keep turning her face away from me and not having direct eye contact with me. My sixth sense tell me something is wrong abt this girl. But small head take control I still accepted her.

After the session, I keep thinking:" is this girl the one recommended by the okt?" Cos she definitely don't look 23. At least 28-30. Don't look like the photo also. So after the girl left, I asked the okt if she's the girl in the photo she sent earlier.

To my horror, the girl I just fucked is the elder cousin of the girl in the photo. WTF!! I was cheated.

The okt explained the actual girl feel her menses coming so ask her elder sister to replace her. Seriously wtf!! Still say why I never reject her cousin in the first place. Come on, this is outright cheating. Still wanna explain till its my fault why I never reject!

Alright some pple may think its my fault for not rejecting but my point is, the cousin did not say she's not the actual girl. She's banging on the fact that my small head will take control n will accept her which is what happened.

The okt apologized and say she don't know anything about what happened until I contacted her n asked her. It's only after the okt questioned the actual girl then she know abt what happened. Ok so it's not her fault. So I'm just sway.

Anyway this post is to give the brothers here heads up on what Happened to me. Be careful when Chionging in Taiwan. Go to okt who can control their girls n don't let them treat us like idiots.

Pm me if you want to know which okt is it.

Cowardly_Guy
16-09-2013, 10:51 PM
Bros, am going to taipei in mid Oct. Can share where to find the locations?

BBManX2
16-09-2013, 11:52 PM
Any other sites like this http://tw.nightlife141.com/

anyone tried this website ?

the gers is the one on photos?

BBManX2
16-09-2013, 11:59 PM
anyone will be in Taiwan on 26 or 27?
flying back on 28th

asdatasd
17-09-2013, 12:01 AM
Hey all,
Will be coming over to Taipei tomorrow till Sunday and just looking for some clubbing and fun after Wednesday, not to throw money away on WL. Just some drinks and fun.

Ang moh here, so my mandarin is limited to greetings of the day :p

Anyone up for it?

gu68qq
17-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Bro u had the same experience as me. See my previous post in this forum. The OKT sent me the first girl claiming she is 21..... an auntie came along. Full wrinkle face and stink of smoke.
When questioned, the OKT came up with the excuse that the 21year old went to have dinner, and I wanted someone immediately so a substitute came. All sort of lies and excuses. :mad::mad::mad:

Beware bros- it's a common trick that okt will send a horrible girl at first. She hopes you are just some dumb foreigner who will eat any crxp.

My advise is DO NOT accept and kick her out unless you chat to her for 1-2min and make sure she is all ok. Don't repeat the same mistake as I did.

Had a bad experience with one of the okt here. Dunno if I should post her line ID and her website here.

I was in Taiwan and I contacted one of the okt recommended by a bro here. I contacted her and told her my budget is 8k. Ask her to arrange for a tall slender elegant Mei Mei for me.

So came a Mei Mei at my hotel doorstep. Peep thru e door hole to have a look. Not too bad. A bit china look though. So I accept cos it's late and I am not good in rejecting girls. Acceptable service.

Here comes the bad experience....

Two days later, I contacted her again to ask her to recommend me another 8k girl. She told me its 166,48, C cup and 23yo and she's a ang pai. She promise it would be better than the previous one. So I tot ok trust her again anticipating a hot babe to appear at my door step. She even send me a photo of the girl ( back view only)

The time comes and the girl arrives. I peep through the door hole again. I saw a skinny girl and I saw the face briefing thinking its the hot babe recommended by the okt. Again I accepted her. When she enter she keep turning her face away from me and not having direct eye contact with me. My sixth sense tell me something is wrong abt this girl. But small head take control I still accepted her.

After the session, I keep thinking:" is this girl the one recommended by the okt?" Cos she definitely don't look 23. At least 28-30. Don't look like the photo also. So after the girl left, I asked the okt if she's the girl in the photo she sent earlier.

To my horror, the girl I just fucked is the elder cousin of the girl in the photo. WTF!! I was cheated.

The okt explained the actual girl feel her menses coming so ask her elder sister to replace her. Seriously wtf!! Still say why I never reject her cousin in the first place. Come on, this is outright cheating. Still wanna explain till its my fault why I never reject!

Alright some pple may think its my fault for not rejecting but my point is, the cousin did not say she's not the actual girl. She's banging on the fact that my small head will take control n will accept her which is what happened.

The okt apologized and say she don't know anything about what happened until I contacted her n asked her. It's only after the okt questioned the actual girl then she know abt what happened. Ok so it's not her fault. So I'm just sway.

Anyway this post is to give the brothers here heads up on what Happened to me. Be careful when Chionging in Taiwan. Go to okt who can control their girls n don't let them treat us like idiots.

Pm me if you want to know which okt is it.

fantasy71
17-09-2013, 11:03 AM
No more MMT as it is illegally.
But there still have afternoon tea (AT).

Hi peter , how do i get to the AT places?? I am here in taipei nw. ^^

Townsend
17-09-2013, 01:52 PM
any happening club to recommend to go with Wife?

the club not meant for hookers etc.

maddog_mlvn
17-09-2013, 02:28 PM

Bro just post all info in the thread, let all bros visiting Taiwan know the infos of this okt and also let the okt know when he or she cheat 1 of our bro, other will know and ban their svc.

BigBroBig
17-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Bro just post all info in the thread, let all bros visiting Taiwan know the infos of this okt and also let the okt know when he or she cheat 1 of our bro, other will know and ban their svc.

Website is: www.ggsexy.com

MSN:[email protected]
即時:apple588899
LINE:apple588899

Bros beware.....

bearamedic
21-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Will be in taipei from Oct 7-12, anyone else there wanna go cheong together?

jetpilot777
21-09-2013, 11:16 PM

Afternoon Tea (AT)

a) Sex (NT2k - 4K)
b) BJ (NT500 -1K)

Bro peter, I am in Taipei now would appreciate if you can provide some info on massage and services after. Currently located around xmd. Thanks bro.

rexster
22-09-2013, 07:53 AM
Hi anyone will be in tpe from 25-29 sep ?

candox69
23-09-2013, 12:00 AM
Any lobang for 新竹

candox69
23-09-2013, 12:02 AM
http://yoidid.com/722935
good website from Taiwan

SOBSCSA
23-09-2013, 12:22 PM
You will see mostly Taiwanese aunties standing in the dark. I doubt you will see SYTs there. Even if you get lucky and come across some younger FLs, they are likely to be PRC, Vietnames or Cewek.

These are from legal joints in TaoYuan's red-light district -
http://online.wsj.com/media/crt_taiwanbrothel_G_20111116081759.jpg

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/media/ALeqM5hUjd5msTq_mjg1x2g6tfOHFlHuPQ?size=l

Was there last night and the pictures were spot on. Only thing is the 'shops' are named '茶館' or KTV. Walked pass a plumb auntie asking a old man if he wants her service at NT500.

Was hesitant to probe inside and try as was not sure what the charges are like(scared being tok chai tao). Any bros experienced could advise?

Motte
24-09-2013, 11:05 PM
All PM replied!!!
Can you also share with me the location of this AT place ? Cheers

wonderfix
25-09-2013, 04:54 AM
Hi bros,

I went through the entire thread but am still confused. I have 2 free days on 26th and 27th of Sep and was wondering if any experience bro currently there can bring me around? Really interested in this AT thing.

Or if any other clueless bros are there and just want to lim kopi, can also pm me.

Those who can help, pm me? Many thanks!

Regards,

memorablez
25-09-2013, 10:58 PM
Hi bros,

I went through the entire thread but am still confused. I have 2 free days on 26th and 27th of Sep and was wondering if any experience bro currently there can bring me around? Really interested in this AT thing.

Or if any other clueless bros are there and just want to lim kopi, can also pm me.

Those who can help, pm me? Many thanks!

Regards,

bro.. hope u had an enjoyable stay in TPE.... have fun!:D

l0sts0ulz
27-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Air ticket to Taipei very cheap now

alexboy21
28-09-2013, 12:53 AM
deleted........................................... .................

zeusfist
28-09-2013, 05:13 AM
Air ticket to Taipei very cheap now

yup and Eva Air ard 467 incl tax. got promo i think.

honauc
29-09-2013, 09:20 AM

Bros beware.....

Thank you for letting all of us know. Definitely stay away

candox69
30-09-2013, 12:05 AM

Bros beware.....
Can share what is the bad experience!

toturi49
01-10-2013, 12:39 PM
will be in taipei from oct 12 to 15, any bros around to chiong together?
Bro Peter, u around in taipei at this dates?

Soopafly
01-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Available for booking on 2 Oct...
NT8K.

http://i42.tinypic.com/zk510h.jpg

清秀, I like https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_thumbsup.gif

memorablez
01-10-2013, 09:42 PM
NT8K.

Wah bro... only 1 daY? where shes based at?
other days have anot? me next TPE trip in nov liaos leh :(

Soopafly
01-10-2013, 09:46 PM
me too...but me only arrive on 13th :mad:
沒關係,舊的不去,新的不來 ;)

Completeidiot
02-10-2013, 09:14 AM
Hi

Anyone around to party after 9 or 10 pm on Oct 4 and Oct 5? :)

Completeidiot
02-10-2013, 09:15 AM
NT8K.

10/2(三) 16:30 ~ 23:30
10/3(四) 14:00 ~ 21:00

Steam siah ... nose bleed. Only around on Oct 4 and 5.

wonderfix
02-10-2013, 11:11 AM
A big thank you to brother peter for showing me the ropes in Taiwan. Bro I up your points liao! See have or not cos I using mobile and it's a bit buggy.

I think to chiong in Taiwan got 2 types. One is AT type where u get the gan bu to help u arrange. Contact I got from bro peter is fantastic.

The other type is the escort type, which I used honeyfanny (check sticky thread), which I also highly recommend.

All in all, I can't wait to get back to Taiwan! Really had a great time there!

AtlasShrugged
02-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Her name is 可欣 23 160 47kg C cup
Check with ganbu is NT8K/2hrs 1S

Sweet but out of my budget..:(

Soopafly
02-10-2013, 08:30 PM
Her name is 可欣 23 160 47kg C cup
Check with ganbu is NT8K/2hrs 1S
Mmmmm.....可欣..I bet she has many 可親 places https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_shy.gif

memorablez
02-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Dun know leh...Gan Bu send it to me leh!!!
Not sure whether she will con't boh!!!

Working date updated!!!

bro,,,, tell ure gan bu keep for me leh.... for my nov/dec trip...
my oct schedule no TPE leh.... hopefully NOV have...
but i know DEC confirm have.... :cool:

Brutea
03-10-2013, 08:51 AM
anyone tried this website ?

the gers is the one on photos?

General common sense is, very few percentage of the pics on websites are the real pics of the girl. Most if not all are general pics that states that that kind of girl is "possible"

Brutea
03-10-2013, 09:02 AM
How does Afternoon Tea work?

(PM me ok)

I've been to massages (Thai or Vietnamese) where it's 800 nt per hour or 1600 nt for two hours (or 90 minutes). Only Hand Job is included.

strongm
03-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Hi,

I am going Tainan next week. Any massage lobang?

Thanks

memorablez
03-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Dun know leh...Gan Bu send it to me leh!!!
Not sure whether she will con't boh!!!

Working date updated!!!

hopefully she still is :mad:

confuseian
06-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Tried the lady from the agent who posted here (LINE Id: loveone800). Service was really good and super wet, only thing is the lady gave birth before (those who know will know what I mean). Overall, very good, if you are not particular about figure and only looking at face and service.

Found this website with freelance, but need to register to view: http://yoidid.com/736229

Hope to you all can register then I will try and let you all know.

memorablez
06-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Hurry...........

still cannot make it on time leh :cool:

toturi49
07-10-2013, 02:03 PM
I reach taipei on 13th 2pm...15 fly back SIN.

Bro, able to meet up and chiong massage together?
will be in taipei from 12 to 15 oct

Completeidiot
08-10-2013, 09:55 AM
Thank you bro Peter for providing contact for 干部.

I was in Taipei for only 2 nights and with the typhoon did not manage to try the outcall service. Back in Taipei early Nov so that is on my to-do list.

However, did try bro Peter recommendation of Massage at 天堂鸟II,not sure whether it was the one. I requested for that one and 干部 sent me the address.

Anyways, saw about 10 gals ... 2 of them looked really good. Took one of them. For NT2300, got a massage and HJ for about an hour. SYT and she went topless for the HJ portion. To be honest, impressed that a 23 YO can have such good massage skills that I fell asleep. Yes, I was tired and I took a while to come but she just went on without any complaints whatsoever. Long time have not encountered such good attitude in Singapore or China chionging.

Since I am going to Taipei more often now, looking forward to enriching my experience ... hahaha.

Again, thank you bro Peter. Looking forward to coincide with your monthly trips to party together.

AtlasShrugged
08-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Last 3 trip for year 2013:-
13-15 Oct
1-4 Nov
25 Dec - 1 Jan

Don't match mine...:(
Maybe meet u in taiwan in 2014 :D

vinspider
09-10-2013, 12:55 AM
Dear Peter,

Would you please let me know if there is any AT opens after 11pm?

I stay in Taipei near Nan Cang.

Many thanks

wormfish
09-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Any Bros will be there on 28 or 29 October ? Want to meet up to go to the clubs at night ? Please PM me . Will be there on these dates till 30th .

SOBSCSA
10-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Happen to try one of the 三溫暖 in taipei just recently, facilities was good at NT500 will big pool small pool, hot pool small pool and suana and steam. But when come to massage, there is different set of pricing. It was listed NT800 for 40 mins but by a man. If you asked for lady to do the massage, the price straight away jumped to NT4200.

I did not try as I was not sure what kind of service for this price and what kind of girls provide the service. It could not be just pure massage at this price.

Any senior bros can enlighten the green horns here so we can know what to expect?

Also on the Afternoon tea and 茶館 at huaxi st, KTVs, night clubs, what is the damage. I heard many got their pocket burned and some even got 砍菜頭.

A lot of their service is catered for Japs but if we get guidance from seniors, green horns will be able to cheong more safely.

zeusfist
10-10-2013, 04:41 PM
u need to find a "ganbu" to guide you lor.

Tengz
11-10-2013, 10:07 PM
anyone want to meet up and go club together later ? about 2330pm :)

Dogslife
14-10-2013, 01:15 AM
Happen to try one of the 三溫暖 in taipei just recently, facilities was good at NT500 will big pool small pool, hot pool small pool and suana and steam. But when come to massage, there is different set of pricing. It was listed NT800 for 40 mins but by a man. If you asked for lady to do the massage, the price straight away jumped to NT4200.

I did not try as I was not sure what kind of service for this price and what kind of girls provide the service. It could not be just pure massage at this price.

Any senior bros can enlighten the green horns here so we can know what to expect?

Bro, like u say NT4200 cant be just pure massage, it will include 1 x fj. Taipei sauna hav less worry on kena chop since their price is quite standard, but again like u say, u don't know what type of gals u will get since the standard varies from gal to gal.

BTW which sauna u went to?

SOBSCSA
14-10-2013, 05:59 PM
bro, like u say nt4200 cant be just pure massage, it will include 1 x fj. Taipei sauna hav less worry on kena chop since their price is quite standard, but again like u say, u don't know what type of gals u will get since the standard varies from gal to gal.

Btw which sauna u went to?

金年華三溫暖@天津街

NihonDaisuki
14-10-2013, 11:42 PM
Website with much info on Taiwan

http://yoidid.com/746775

Need to register though.

niteverk
15-10-2013, 09:32 AM

Also on the Afternoon tea and 茶館 at huaxi st, KTVs, night clubs, what is the damage. I heard many got their pocket burned and some even got 砍菜頭.

A lot of their service is catered for Japs but if we get guidance from seniors, green horns will be able to cheong more safely.

Taipei sauna all standard NT4200 for fj 1 shot 40min. The lady that quoted you was the mamasan. Then she will lead you to the "massage" room in a hidden area. To be honest, FJ gals sauna cannot make it one, but ur not there for the massage! And sauna gals are usually older, late 20s I you are lucky, mid 30s norm. So not really for syt lovers.
All sauna also have veggie massage, done in the open area, but there are cheaper and better outside.
Btw, 4200 includes the 500NT entrance fee too.

junior_cannibal
15-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I had a strange experience recently. Was staying in Sherwood in Taipei. One particular afternoon, ventured to the massage parlour opposite of Sherwood. When I went in, saw a few ladies with plunging necklines. An older lady, supposedly the manager asked me what I wanted. Opted for a NT$2K massage. In the room, she asked me what sort of lady I wanted, young pretty, or skillful one. I opted for the latter.
The lady turned out to be a Vietnamese. Managed to have some good conversation. Thought there would be a happy ending via HJ, but nothing. Instead, she asked to meet me after she off work around 12am. I agreed.
Around mid night, she called and asked me to go back to her joint, where there were karaoke room. When I was there, another colleague of hers join us. This Viet offered to treat me to her red wines, ended up drinking two bottles, plus some beer. Finished at around 3am. Then came the bill, NT$12K. I was naive to think the karaoke was complimentary. All the while kenna raba by her colleague and frenching from this Viet. By the session was over, too tired to do anything else.
Ain't sure if anyone here has similar experience.

icy_boi
15-10-2013, 02:53 PM
I had a strange experience recently. Was staying in Sherwood in Taipei. One particular afternoon, ventured to the massage parlour opposite of Sherwood. When I went in, saw a few ladies with plunging necklines. An older lady, supposedly the manager asked me what I wanted. Opted for a NT$2K massage. In the room, she asked me what sort of lady I wanted, young pretty, or skillful one. I opted for the latter.
The lady turned out to be a Vietnamese. Managed to have some good conversation. Thought there would be a happy ending via HJ, but nothing. Instead, she asked to meet me after she off work around 12am. I agreed.
Around mid night, she called and asked me to go back to her joint, where there were karaoke room. When I was there, another colleague of hers join us. This Viet offered to treat me to her red wines, ended up drinking two bottles, plus some beer. Finished at around 3am. Then came the bill, NT$12K. I was naive to think the karaoke was complimentary. All the while kenna raba by her colleague and frenching from this Viet. By the session was over, too tired to do anything else.

looks like u just kena ROBERT liao. 12K. crazy.

symboliz
15-10-2013, 02:58 PM

Bro, the gals are working at the ktv joint. drinks are freeflow and charges are according to the gals times with u and counts by per gal. so it's 6k per gal. Looks like u were there for 3 hrs so 1st hour per gal is probably 3k then subsequent hour is 1.5k. so total is 12k.

Soopafly
15-10-2013, 09:03 PM
......The lady turned out to be a Vietnamese. Managed to have some good conversation. Thought there would be a happy ending via HJ, but nothing. Instead, she asked to meet me after she off work around 12am. I agreed.

looks like u just kena ROBERT liao. 12K. crazy.

Bro, the gals are working at the ktv joint. drinks are freeflow and charges are according to the gals times with u and counts by per gal. so it's 6k per gal. Looks like u were there for 3 hrs so 1st hour per gal is probably 3k then subsequent hour is 1.5k. so total is 12k.
There is a known a scam in Taiwan where girls would ask unsuspecting guys to buy house wine at hyper inflated prices. Coincidentally, the price for a bottle of wine they paid in the scam is NT$6,000.

Have fun in Taiwan, but keep your eyes open :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Upskirt_48_12.gif

Ray828
16-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Bros,

Any recommendation for KTV or massage with special?

Prefer SYT Taiwanese girls only..

How much budget like?

Plz help a noob here..

Thanks

Completeidiot
16-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Last 3 trip for year 2013:-
13-15 Oct
1-4 Nov
25 Dec - 1 Jan

Looks like I can only catch you in Dec ... :)

zeusfist
17-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Bros,

Any recommendation for KTV or massage with special?

Prefer SYT Taiwanese girls only..

How much budget like?

Plz help a noob here..

Thanks

There is a few agent on the sticky..

Massage with special.. i think if u go to the shop... is ard NT2500 in taipei For outcall girls.. ranging frm 4k - 10,20k

KTV wise.. NT3k for the one i go...

wayne23416
17-10-2013, 04:34 PM
To all brothers that r in taipei..i am in taiwan now..anyone wanna meet and cheong or got any pointers?? My number is 0970761546..sms me before u call..i tio scam last night..kinda scared now

decent02
17-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Hi there,

This is my first virgin visit to taipeh. Can anyone care to show and point out the best hotels to stay in taipeh in terms of vicinity - nearby to the places of shopping , night activities and gals whoring - hotels costs standard like those in hatyai hotels - mayflower and the new season type.

Also after exiting taipeh international airport can anyone show the best way to get to downtown other than the expensive taxi - has the airport MRT line ready ???

thanks alot.:)

I ever stayed in this hotel

very convenient location

just next to MRT station

http://www.agoda.com/asia/taiwan/taipei/tango_hotel_taipei_nan_shi.html?asq=bs17wTmKLORqTf ZUfjFABpCKk6f8OB6vICjdH9x2WPe0Y1SSopTieDQD7KMDnuzl Y8X%2b%2fasy1%2fAnkI9WUl0VpSruDaZBR%2fm2drH4EILhKj iFC%2b63so2JAJDOwZSQfHRSFIScj%2bHtQAdW%2fT1nJZvw9Q mYOnlMpFzZYjW4sECLa2FM%2focYzdEsZNT6VstEJdirCm0%2f nmwowodBHzWinoWtJQ1Ouk4MsUvBomCXwSj2yTR1%2bKlSAt%2 f%2beIhLEWto2i4UAu5MX80CKPmG%2bARB4HvdeALS3qznVSwp zHZqFhgh%2bgnMhMQpkz%2bI2tCYIKvOBXGp

decent02
17-10-2013, 05:46 PM

Take a train to Long San Si Temple station.

From there walk to HuaXi Street

The tea houses are not exactly in HuaXi street

but located in the small alleys between Guang Zhou Street and san shui Jie

clay1680
18-10-2013, 08:17 PM
New photo updated for Afternoon Tea (AT).

Hi bro, where's the update for afternoon tea? ;) n we r here now n quite bored.. ;) ha.

天堂鳥II is at ? Can help?

nitetcrawler
20-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Went to the location as advised. Saw many matured MILF standing along the five foot way. All trying to solicit for customers.

Went into 3 of the locations. Some have to walk up the stairs, some along the back alleys. There are room charges (300 or 400) and companionship charges (300 or 400). Total is ~700. Room size varies. Only beer is served. It is high back bench like those bars in the 60s/70s type. Room are sparse decorated. If one gives 10/10 for room like 6th floor/7th floor in selegie area, then the condition is like 1/10 or 2/10. Female companion are mainly above 40s. There are maybe 1 or 2 PRC, 1 or 2 Vietnamese.

If one is looking for companionship, it is better to use your WeChat program and use look around feature. Hopefully can find a middle person who will link you to the Tea Ladies.

There are different rates starting from 3000-4000. Quality is directly proportionate to the prices.

You can consider contacting the sticky threads or you may pm me asking for who to contact here.

Take a train to Long San Si Temple station.

From there walk to HuaXi Street

The tea houses are not exactly in HuaXi street

but located in the small alleys between Guang Zhou Street and san shui Jie

yogie
21-10-2013, 12:33 AM
for me i still prefer to get one of the OKTs from the sticky to arrange for me.. hassle free and most of the time standard are not bad.. of coz u pay a bit more to get the better ones... :D

AtlasShrugged
21-10-2013, 02:32 AM
for me i still prefer to get one of the OKTs from the sticky to arrange for me.. hassle free and most of the time standard are not bad.. of coz u pay a bit more to get the better ones... :D

I will try upz u to get some power..

zeusfist
21-10-2013, 02:41 AM

well, i would want to try everything out den decide.. last time keep booking.. now discover the fun of the ktv on taipei side :P

Tootboy
23-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Hi, am new here but going to visit Taiwan. What is afternoon tea? If wanna get a girl overnight in hotel.. Any recommendation or how to go abt??

tcss35
24-10-2013, 02:35 PM
Bros ill be in Taiwan from 5-8/11 any recommendations for a good massage place?

Ashyboy
24-10-2013, 02:47 PM
I went to taipei once only..i stayed at a hotel 5 mins walk from taipei central station..i think the hotel name is CityInn..u can go check the website at Agoda...and very near to the shopping centers too.. As for massage palours i tat time never go coz no time..Lol..

duncopymynick
24-10-2013, 06:47 PM
My first post here! Right now I am at taipei and will be for the next few days.
Any bros here want to chiong clubbing? Please pm me! Im 23 years old btw so very new

zeusfist
25-10-2013, 12:35 PM
I went to taipei once only..i stayed at a hotel 5 mins walk from taipei central station..i think the hotel name is CityInn..u can go check the website at Agoda...and very near to the shopping centers too.. As for massage palours i tat time never go coz no time..Lol..

City inn is a chain hotel bro. LoL.. there's a quite a few...

zeusfist
25-10-2013, 12:36 PM
If wanna get a girl overnight in hotel.. Any recommendation or how to go abt??

option A, find an agent, tell him your request.

Option B, go clubbing. prepare to open some champagne or black label at the very least. And if you are lucky, or ur skill are good. You get the girl :)

Happy bonking!

etct88
25-10-2013, 07:12 PM
There is a known a scam in Taiwan.....Have fun in Taiwan, but keep your eyes open :D

wow, fancy seeing you here! heard this is your hometown? :p

icy_boi
25-10-2013, 10:37 PM
小欣

21/163/D

NT18K 1hr 1S

13:00 to 00:00 hrs

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18571/18571238d76c406fb529c1dd887b52b4fb50c469.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=18571238&showlnk=0)

18k = $750+

crazy man. totally not worth it lol

Sliff
27-10-2013, 01:55 AM
Hey guys am now in taipei around the xmd area. Would appreciate if someone can pm me the location of there Afternoon tea, or any contact that may help!

Soopafly
27-10-2013, 05:03 AM
wow, fancy seeing you here! heard this is your hometown? :p
哈哈⋯I call many places home, as long as there are pretty mei-mei around :D

memorablez
28-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Got my Dec schedule... Taipei here i come....
Bro Peter,,, still have what i want? :cool:

loneranger
29-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Was in Taiwan last weekend, I must say Taiwan Mei Mei really fair, petite and soft spoken, love it very much... the only thing is it is kind of pricey.. Brother who is going to visit Taiwan, Peterho96 has the ganbu contact can intro to you. I was there and manage to search for a massage place for a really good and relax massage with happy ending..

seoulfun
30-10-2013, 09:36 AM
Hi anyone has lobang on which hotels to stay in taipei? which hotels are girls friendly? who to contact in taipei for a good time?

sedna
31-10-2013, 04:20 PM
http://www.sex557.com/data/attachment/forum/201310/31/155609oqpkpl4zp27in6zu.jpg

http://www.sex557.com/data/attachment/forum/201310/18/103229vz5ufoooobhf4s8k.jpg

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=354457

Dear Fanny, I have a brother, I hope you next week to the station arranged for him a beautiful girl. I have given your phone :)

Lennyberg
01-11-2013, 10:57 AM
I will be heading to Kaohsiung next week, any contacts to share?

AtlasShrugged
02-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Taipei...here I come....:D

Enjoy.. I got 10 more days :D

sedna
03-11-2013, 09:55 PM
Reach the appointment time, drove myself to the desginated motel and got myself a room. Contact Fanny and told her my room number.
After half and hour, the girl arrived. She did a little self intro: 'Hi, my name is Cindy~~." Such a gentle voice that
makes you feel so comfortable with girlfriend feel.
She is very fair and one look at her will know that she is quite young. Looking at her boobs make me excited. Definitely 'ACE'
grade.
The girl asked if I wanted to bath together, how to reject it.
The girl talk a lot during the bath which broke the ice between us. Her hand will move to my little bro once in a while which
make me very excited.

After the bath, Cindy used her body to rub against mine and my hands are roaiming on her as well. Her C+ cup feel so soft,
and she moan nicely as I suck on her nipple. My hand move down south to check and it's already starting to feel wet with her
love juice. She starts to get horny and both her hands are on my little bro now. She starts to take out the condom, capped me
and start to give me a BJ. Her licking and sucking makes me feel so good that I almost cum. I assumed she like lolipop a lot.

It's time to start war. While inserting, I can feel that her pussy is very tight and very wet and the feeling is undescribeable.
She start to pant and moan as i start to increase my thrusting speed. Only one word to describe this feeling, "Shiok!"。 Halfway
through I can feel the contraction of her pussy, it is so tight.
Changed the position to cowgirl and she is really enjoying herself.

Requested to do doggie and Cindy obediently thrust her ass towards me and I readily inserted into her. moved my hands
forward to fondle her boobs and she really moaned in ecstacy.

After numerous thrusting, can see that her skin start to redden and feel a gush of warm love juice coming out from her pussy.
Finally we move to misionary and ready to go for the last mile. Thrust at full speed and I cum.

Ace quality is really Ace quality. No doubt about it.
Bros who enjoy this type of feel, highly recommended to try.

Asianstarboy
05-11-2013, 07:39 PM
can pm me who? ill be in taipei next week. already had a few okts in contacts. so i want to strike out the bad ones

Dear all seniors
Please pm me which one is reliable OKT. Now in Taipei. Thanks

Asianstarboy
05-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Reach the appointment time, drove myself to the desginated motel and got myself a room. Contact Fanny and told her my room number.
After half and hour, the girl arrived. She did a little self intro: 'Hi, my name is Cindy~~." Such a gentle voice that
makes you feel so comfortable with girlfriend feel.
She is very fair and one look at her will know that she is quite young. Looking at her boobs make me excited. Definitely 'ACE'
grade.
The girl asked if I wanted to bath together, how to reject it.
The girl talk a lot during the bath which broke the ice between us. Her hand will move to my little bro once in a while which
make me very excited.

After the bath, Cindy used her body to rub against mine and my hands are roaiming on her as well. Her C+ cup feel so soft,
and she moan nicely as I suck on her nipple. My hand move down south to check and it's already starting to feel wet with her
love juice. She starts to get horny and both her hands are on my little bro now. She starts to take out the condom, capped me
and start to give me a BJ. Her licking and sucking makes me feel so good that I almost cum. I assumed she like lolipop a lot.

It's time to start war. While inserting, I can feel that her pussy is very tight and very wet and the feeling is undescribeable.
She start to pant and moan as i start to increase my thrusting speed. Only one word to describe this feeling, "Shiok!"。 Halfway
through I can feel the contraction of her pussy, it is so tight.
Changed the position to cowgirl and she is really enjoying herself.

Requested to do doggie and Cindy obediently thrust her ass towards me and I readily inserted into her. moved my hands
forward to fondle her boobs and she really moaned in ecstacy.

After numerous thrusting, can see that her skin start to redden and feel a gush of warm love juice coming out from her pussy.
Finally we move to misionary and ready to go for the last mile. Thrust at full speed and I cum.

Ace quality is really Ace quality. No doubt about it.
Bros who enjoy this type of feel, highly recommended to try.

Bros
Please pm me contact...

shawnanderson
06-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Any bro in Taipei now to club together?:D

snake03hot
07-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Taiwan is a friendly and surprisingly beautiful island with majestic mountains and ancient forests.

StephenB
12-11-2013, 12:07 AM
Was in Taipei recently and tried Fanny's ladies over several trips.

Have tried 6K, 8K & 10K gals from Fanny. IMHO, the 6K and 8K is so-so only but the 10K is really one serious looker.

100% Taiwan mei mei look with nice make-up, slim body (B- boobs), good height (1.65M) and teh voice too. She is quite service oriented although can be improved, showered together with me before action and gave very good BBBJ. Willing to french and she fingered herself wet while BBBJ me, but seems not so keen to let me finger :rolleyes:

Tried several positions and I personally like her doing cowgirl, very shiok! Had a great time with her, really hard worker. She is a part-time student and during the day works in a manicure / pedicure shop.

Claims she is hard to book but was keen to have me book her again when I am back in Taipei.

I enjoyed my session with her as it was less commercial feel probably due to the fact that she is part-time basis and does only 3-4 jobs per week (That's what she claims).

Sis Fanny is very responsive and took great efforts to understand my requirement. She was patient and definitely very customer oriented. Thanks Sis for the arrangement! Hope to contact you again soon :)

xiaobaozi
12-11-2013, 12:43 AM
bro shawnanderson,
Are you still in Taipei?
If yes, contact pm for clubbing session.

sedna
12-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Was in Taipei recently and tried Fanny's ladies over several trips.

Have tried 6K, 8K & 10K gals from Fanny. IMHO, the 6K and 8K is so-so only but the 10K is really one serious looker.

100% Taiwan mei mei look with nice make-up, slim body (B- boobs), good height (1.65M) and teh voice too. She is quite service oriented although can be improved, showered together with me before action and gave very good BBBJ. Willing to french and she fingered herself wet while BBBJ me, but seems not so keen to let me finger :rolleyes:

Tried several positions and I personally like her doing cowgirl, very shiok! Had a great time with her, really hard worker. She is a part-time student and during the day works in a manicure / pedicure shop.

Claims she is hard to book but was keen to have me book her again when I am back in Taipei.

I enjoyed my session with her as it was less commercial feel probably due to the fact that she is part-time basis and does only 3-4 jobs per week (That's what she claims).

Sis Fanny is very responsive and took great efforts to understand my requirement. She was patient and definitely very customer oriented. Thanks Sis for the arrangement! Hope to contact you again soon :)
Sounds like next time I must find sis fanny when in Taiwan liao:cool:

memorablez
12-11-2013, 09:53 PM
bro,,, making my dec trip occupied with all ure pix... hahaa
but i still prefer to find that 1... u know ah :D

memorablez
14-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Hopefully she is still working in Dec....

Think i must contact gan bu soon liaos to activate her, haha

smokinpimp
17-11-2013, 12:03 PM
Thank you bro Peter for providing contact for 干部.

I was in Taipei for only 2 nights and with the typhoon did not manage to try the outcall service. Back in Taipei early Nov so that is on my to-do list.

However, did try bro Peter recommendation of Massage at 天堂鸟II,not sure whether it was the one. I requested for that one and 干部 sent me the address.

Anyways, saw about 10 gals ... 2 of them looked really good. Took one of them. For NT2300, got a massage and HJ for about an hour. SYT and she went topless for the HJ portion. To be honest, impressed that a 23 YO can have such good massage skills that I fell asleep. Yes, I was tired and I took a while to come but she just went on without any complaints whatsoever. Long time have not encountered such good attitude in Singapore or China chionging.

Since I am going to Taipei more often now, looking forward to enriching my experience ... hahaha.

Again, thank you bro Peter. Looking forward to coincide with your monthly trips to party together.

This sounds good. Looking for massage with he for this afternoon gg back tonight. Who is 干部? shd I contact him for address?

keewee
17-11-2013, 02:03 PM
This sounds good. Looking for massage with he for this afternoon gg back tonight. Who is 干部? shd I contact him for address?

干部 is a agent that assisted u in finding mei mei , suana and massage ... in this thread i believed u can find a few of them in here ... jus pm those who recommended their service and trust me they are all 100% safe and u can have a ease of mind while finding their services

AtlasShrugged
17-11-2013, 11:50 PM
Just landed from Taiwan...

My friend tried Fanny's girl, details I am not sure. SO I shall not comment.
What I can say is Fanny is trustworthy and helpful. Do try out her services..

Personally, I tried Bro Peter's agent MP (TTN 2) DMG NT2300
Bad experience. Cut my time by 30mins.. 5ms of piano massage straight to HJ. Then wash up myself n bye bye..
Good thing is the management followed me out and ask for my feedback and explain the girl is new etc... Seems like the management team is service oriented.

Wanted to try Justin / Fanny 's girl, ran out of $$ so bypass. Next trip then.

keewee
18-11-2013, 05:45 AM
haha next time u try justin massage also ba ... had tried last month
quite a chio babe and least i enjoy full time of massage plus happy ending

Just landed from Taiwan...

My friend tried Fanny's girl, details I am not sure. SO I shall not comment.
What I can say is Fanny is trustworthy and helpful. Do try out her services..

Personally, I tried Bro Peter's agent MP (TTN 2) DMG NT2300
Bad experience. Cut my time by 30mins.. 5ms of piano massage straight to HJ. Then wash up myself n bye bye..
Good thing is the management followed me out and ask for my feedback and explain the girl is new etc... Seems like the management team is service oriented.

Wanted to try Justin / Fanny 's girl, ran out of $$ so bypass. Next trip then.

AtlasShrugged
18-11-2013, 06:49 AM
haha next time u try justin massage also ba ... had tried last month
quite a chio babe and least i enjoy full time of massage plus happy ending

Yes. Will do so.
Thanks for advice..:D

Stalk3rx
18-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Bro any nice massage place can PM me? I'll be in Taipei in a few days time and be staying in hotel around Anhe road.

Stalk3rx
18-11-2013, 08:32 PM
Bro i'll me in Taipei in a few days time. Any nice massage to recommend? I'm staying near Anhe road hotel, PM me thanks.!

Stalk3rx
18-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Bro any nice massage in Taipei? Im staying near Anhe road.

AtlasShrugged
18-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Ganbu bo recommend meh!!!

Never choose new gal... recommended gal k follow from my signature.

Go try Afternoon Tea (AT).....

No recommend. She tell me the place, someone fetch me from there. I was then asked refer by which Ganbu, and lead into a room. All girls walked in, let me choose, I choose randomly, all girls left, guy collect money and girl walk in after I am ready....
Nvm next time try again :D...

keewee
19-11-2013, 04:04 AM
Yes. Will do so.
Thanks for advice..:D

haha no pro dude ... too badz am not around at that point of time

drhyde79
19-11-2013, 06:46 AM
Any bros in Taipei 10-13 Dec? I'm looking at clubbing or maybe NNT/AT if bros are so inclined. I'll be staying around Xinyi district. Msg me if you are game :cool:

Homini
20-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Anyone in Taipei this weekend or next week? Wanna go clubing together?

Reno2000
25-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Any bros in Taipei/Taichung who might have some more info about the nightlife scene?

I'm planning a trip from the 14 to 18th Dec and would love to check out the bars/clubs known to be the easiest to get ONS.

I would prefer to meet normal cute meis at clubs etc. who are up for some fun ;) not really into the massage/ktv or paid services ones..

If any bros have any advice as to which bars/clubs/areas are the best for ONS that would be awesome!

Let's go hunting together if you are in Taipei or Taichung during those dates too! ;)

Itachi
26-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Any bros in Taipei/Taichung who might have some more info about the nightlife scene?

I'm planning a trip from the 14 to 18th Dec and would love to check out the bars/clubs known to be the easiest to get ONS.

I would prefer to meet normal cute meis at clubs etc. who are up for some fun ;) not really into the massage/ktv or paid services ones..

If any bros have any advice as to which bars/clubs/areas are the best for ONS that would be awesome!

Let's go hunting together if you are in Taipei or Taichung during those dates too! ;)

The most happening clubbing scene is in Taichung. Can try Lobby or Lion King. However, note that sometimes they have guy-gal ratio or quality control. If you are a group of guys or not dress up to standard, they will reject u entry.

keewee
26-11-2013, 09:20 PM
The most happening clubbing scene is in Taichung. Can try Lobby or Lion King. However, note that sometimes they have guy-gal ratio or quality control. If you are a group of guys or not dress up to standard, they will reject u entry.

bro u stationed u taiwan ah? when wanna go cheong wit me eh

AtlasShrugged
26-11-2013, 11:57 PM

Damn....I was in Taichung

Itachi
26-11-2013, 11:58 PM
bro u stationed u taiwan ah? when wanna go cheong wit me eh

no bro, I am not a resident there, haha, but I am going there soon. Sent u a PM. :p

mrBee
28-11-2013, 08:13 PM
anyone at taipei next week? :)

drhyde79
30-11-2013, 01:36 AM
I'll be in Taipei only 10-13 Dec bro... Anyone like to meet me to go clubbing or cheonging then?

yond
30-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Hi Bro,

Im looking for KTV Joint with TWMM

Anyone can share location and Damages?

Thanks

giggsy7
01-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Bro can pm me the exact location and name of the 2 places in your review?.

beemeal
02-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Hi guys. Newbie here. Never been to Taiwan. I wonder, are "ang mohs" welcome there? Can they get service?

Thanks.

memorablez
04-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Been 2 mths since i last visit TPE....
Here i come sooon again :D

n3wbi3_bl3u
05-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Hey guys, I am in taipei now.... Just need a quick check on the clubbing scene on Thursday... Is Lava, Babe18, or Myst better on a Thursday night? I am alone, so which place is more suitable? :D thanks in advance to all bros who can shed some light on Taipei nightlife....

Itachi
05-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Hey guys, I am in taipei now.... Just need a quick check on the clubbing scene on Thursday... Is Lava, Babe18, or Myst better on a Thursday night? I am alone, so which place is more suitable? :D thanks in advance to all bros who can shed some light on Taipei nightlife....

Lava on Thur, the theme should be university student night. Not sure about Babe18 and Myst.
For Lava and Babe18, it should be drink-all-u-can after paying the entrance fee.

drhyde79
06-12-2013, 02:58 AM
Sounds exciting but I'll only be in Taipei next week... Tues to Fri. Any bros wanna meet up to go clubbing then??

n3wbi3_bl3u
06-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Lava on Thur, the theme should be university student night. Not sure about Babe18 and Myst.
For Lava and Babe18, it should be drink-all-u-can after paying the entrance fee.

Thanks bro! Went Lava yesterday, it was kind of slow, and was a sausage fest, once a girl steps into the dance floor, the guys just automatically swarm around them.... lol, girls were more 6s, and 7s...

After a while, hopped over to Babe 18 to check it out, it was cheaper entrance price than Lava, and there was a queue, so expectations were high, but when I entered, I see many Caucasians and guys and not many girls as well... Girls are 6s over here.... So I returned to Lava to end off the night :)

SERO01
06-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Hello

Long time lurker here.

I'm in Taipei now, about to go out tonight, If anyone interest to go out together please pm me.

I'm on the business trip and will stay here till Tuesday,
Want to have some fun in Taipei.

If anyone can recommand afternoon tea would be greatly appreciate :D

Itachi
06-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Thanks bro! Went Lava yesterday, it was kind of slow, and was a sausage fest, once a girl steps into the dance floor, the guys just automatically swarm around them.... lol, girls were more 6s, and 7s...

After a while, hopped over to Babe 18 to check it out, it was cheaper entrance price than Lava, and there was a queue, so expectations were high, but when I entered, I see many Caucasians and guys and not many girls as well... Girls are 6s over here.... So I returned to Lava to end off the night :)

Yes, my personal preference is to go Lava on Wed or Sun which are not so crowded and yet got babes to dance and grind. Fri and Sat are a bit too crowded and the guys there are as aggressive as in Phuture. Last time only Wed, Thur and Sun got free flow, now Fri and Sat also have liao. Not sure if it is temporary promotion or permanent. Usually, about 1.30 - 2 am, they will play the "Sexy Babe" game and invite gals on stage to compete for the sexiest babe of the nite to win 2000 NT hong bao. Sometimes, they strip till topless (but cover with arm of course), other time, at least will see bra or what they call bikini. Consider the price paid which is about 700-800 NT, free flow of alcohol + striptease performance, such bargain u cannot find in sillipore. Who knows, you might get lucky too. :D

Itachi
06-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Called up my regular Gan Bu and went down to one of the MMT joints. Quite heng, my gan bu was having a promotion which was 1800 NT/hr. Nowsdays, MMT is around 2000 NT - 2200 NT/ hr usually.

The selection of gals was more than last time, about 20-30 gals each day, so I went 3 days in a row. This time, the service all very good, very nice gfe, allow strip everything and fingering.

Gal 1
Look: 6.5/10 (would have give 7 if not her breath not too nice cos she smokes)
Service: 9/10 (show me erotic dance and kiss all over my body)
Cup: B (very soft type)
HJ:9/10 (age is experience, she is quite good, I came after 10/15 mins)
Damage: 1.8 k NT/hr

Gal 2
Look: 7.5/10 (The Ang Pai of this joint, quite tall at 1.65 m with long slim leg. She is wearing brace though)
Service: 8.5/10 (hardworking and kiss me all over)
Cup: B (handful and firm)
HJ: 6.5/10 (too gentle haha)
BJ: 7/10 (give me a short 1 min covered BJ before FJ)
FJ: 9/10 (Negotiated down from 3k for FJ, I don't really like to do it in ktv room, However her good service compensated, allowed many positions and good stereo)
Damage: 1.8 k NT/hr + 2k NT

Gal 3
Look: 7/10 (short, big-eye and very cute SYT)
Service: 9 (very gentle and sweet, very nice gfe, kiss me all over)
Cup: C (surprising cos she quite small size)
HJ: (very hardworking and never complain even I took quite long to come)
Damage: 1.8k NT/hr

SERO01
07-12-2013, 08:23 AM
Called up my regular Gan Bu and went down to one of the MMT joints. Quite heng, my gan bu was having a promotion which was 1800 NT/hr. Nowsdays, MMT is around 2000 NT - 2200 NT/ hr usually.

The selection of gals was more than last time, about 20-30 gals each day, so I went 3 days in a row. This time, the service all very good, very nice gfe, allow strip everything and fingering.

Gal 1
Look: 6.5/10 (would have give 7 if not her breath not too nice cos she smokes)
Service: 9/10 (show me erotic dance and kiss all over my body)
Cup: B (very soft type)
HJ:9/10 (age is experience, she is quite good, I came after 10/15 mins)
Damage: 1.8 k NT/hr

Gal 2
Look: 7.5/10 (The Ang Pai of this joint, quite tall at 1.65 m with long slim leg. She is wearing brace though)
Service: 8.5/10 (hardworking and kiss me all over)
Cup: B (handful and firm)
HJ: 6.5/10 (too gentle haha)
BJ: 7/10 (give me a short 1 min covered BJ before FJ)
FJ: 9/10 (Negotiated down from 3k for FJ, I don't really like to do it in ktv room, However her good service compensated, allowed many positions and good stereo)
Damage: 1.8 k NT/hr + 2k NT

Gal 3
Look: 7/10 (short, big-eye and very cute SYT)
Service: 9 (very gentle and sweet, very nice gfe, kiss me all over)
Cup: C (surprising cos she quite small size)
HJ: (very hardworking and never complain even I took quite long to come)
Damage: 1.8k NT/hr

Address or contact number please, Want to try
:cool:

SERO01
07-12-2013, 07:45 PM
Thanks itachi, I don't know if I can add a point of your reputation bar.

MrPimp
07-12-2013, 07:50 PM

you need 7 more post before you can add a point to his bar :D

SERO01
07-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Thanks I will back when I hit 7 post.

Btw I should try out your service when I'm back to SG. ;)

Itachi
08-12-2013, 01:09 AM

Note that Sat the MMT usually not many meimei. Sunday not open. Mon to Fri is the peak. Also try to be the first, go at 1 to 1.30pm. They are more fresh. If you go later, their nipples got other taiwan bros saliva liao. Enjoy!

memorablez
08-12-2013, 02:10 AM
Note that Sat the MMT usually not many meimei. Sunday not open. Mon to Fri is the peak. Also try to be the first, go at 1 to 1.30pm. They are more fresh. If you go later, their nipples got other taiwan bros saliva liao. Enjoy!

hahhAaha :D

SERO01
08-12-2013, 04:56 AM
BTW thanks a lot for ur guys, able to pick some meimei in lava just heading back together to hotel now, will definitely try mmt this Monday

Thanks once again

Very happy

n3wbi3_bl3u
09-12-2013, 11:24 AM
BTW thanks a lot for ur guys, able to pick some meimei in lava just heading back together to hotel now, will definitely try mmt this Monday

Thanks once again

Very happy

Aahhhh.... Wasted, wanted to hit Lava last night, but was feeling sick so gave it a miss... Now I am regretting.... Sigh.... :(

drhyde79
09-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Wanna hit it together bro? I'll be landing in Taipei tomorrow morning. Will be there until Friday so I will have 3 nights to party!

drhyde79
09-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Aahhhh.... Wasted, wanted to hit Lava last night, but was feeling sick so gave it a miss... Now I am regretting.... Sigh.... :(

Wanna hit it together bro? I'll be landing in Taipei tomorrow morning. Will be there until Friday so I will have 3 nights to party!

SERO01
09-12-2013, 10:32 PM

Hey pm me my friend, I stay here till Sat morning.

n3wbi3_bl3u
10-12-2013, 12:08 PM

Enjoy bros! I am heading to BKK tomorrow, went to a uniform shop last night on recommendations by a taxi driver... Seems ok to me... Might be pricier than clubs but there's nothing much to do on a Monday night in taipei I guess... :rolleyes:

w800i
10-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Any guys keen to meet up from Dec 16-19?

Itachi
10-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Enjoy bros! I am heading to BKK tomorrow, went to a uniform shop last night on recommendations by a taxi driver... Seems ok to me... Might be pricier than clubs but there's nothing much to do on a Monday night in taipei I guess... :rolleyes:

Bro, taxi driver usually charge higher. Best is get a reliable gan bu. There are a few in this forum.

sammyboy26
11-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Bros
Please pm me contact...

me too
10 chars

drhyde79
11-12-2013, 05:01 PM

Hi bro,

PM-ed my line iD yesterday. You wanna meet up to go clubbing tomorrow, Thirsday night?

ColonelSG
12-12-2013, 08:05 AM
Just curious bros anyone of you stayed at Zhonghe before? I booked 4-points Zhonghe and only did some research that its SUPER FAR from the center la...

Anything I can do nearby there? MMT,AT,Massage,Bars ANYTHING? Please help a sad soul...

Itachi
13-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Just curious bros anyone of you stayed at Zhonghe before? I booked 4-points Zhonghe and only did some research that its SUPER FAR from the center la...

Anything I can do nearby there? MMT,AT,Massage,Bars ANYTHING? Please help a sad soul...

Wah bro, why u book hotel in such a secluded area? I never been there before. If there is anything there, only local will know. I only know Ban Qiao, San Chong got some stuffs. Maybe u commando around and share ur findings here. :p

memorablez
14-12-2013, 12:19 AM
:DGanbu bo recommend meh!!!

Never choose new gal... recommended gal k follow from my signature.

Go try Afternoon Tea (AT).....

bro... any new updates? :D

Peterho1
16-12-2013, 10:37 PM
bro,,, is she still around ? :D

Check with ganbu

doodrip1999
16-12-2013, 10:39 PM
bro,,, is she still around ? :D

U can check with XiaoNai.

memorablez
16-12-2013, 10:47 PM

thanks bro

ladder49
18-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Hi, me and a friend going to Taipei this coming Dec 31 and we would like to try afternoon tea. Any bro knows, please PM me the address and how to get there and I will share my FR this coming january!

memorablez
18-12-2013, 02:04 AM
bro peter?

ladder49
18-12-2013, 06:02 PM
I keep reading about the "afternoon tea" but no where does it mention how to get there.

I would like to visit the place and choose from a range of gals, and not have the gal sent to my hotel room.

I prefer it this way as I don't have to inconvenience the girl (in case she don't meet up to standard) and also good to have a variety to choose from.

memorablez
19-12-2013, 12:24 AM

Just realise your nick & doodrip soooooo smiliar...
soooo confusing:D
loL

ColonelSG
19-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Was in Taiwan and stayed at Four Points Zhonghe, please avoid this place as the girls providing service avoids this hotel. Apparently this hotel targets these girls and are very strict about it.

a91591712
19-12-2013, 07:16 PM
anyone keen on going clubbing together?

xtrem
20-12-2013, 02:41 AM
Thanks for your post! I gonna try fanny tmw. Any recommended girl??

redefination
21-12-2013, 04:50 AM
Hi. I'm currently at taipei and looking to hit some lady ktv with my friends anyone has any recommendations?

dencorub
21-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Hi,

Will be in taiwan for about a week starting from 30th Dec. Did some research and decided to post it here. Credits to people from 2 forums (ISG and sex141) for the information.

Sauna (Taipei) - should be around 4300twd

Hyatt - 4th floor, Lane 22, Section One, Fuxing south road, MRT: zhongxiao fuxing MRT

Caesar - Asia World Mall / Momo Mall 15th floor

Jing Hua (Wensha) - #38, B1, Nanjing East rd. section 5

name unknown - 75 Manquan east road, section 2

KTV (taipei) - really expensive and exorbitant compared to CP

Ktv is taipei and taiwan in generally seems to be a pricey option with many variables that can affect pricing. Nevertheless I figured since I'm in taiwan might as well try la.

Clubs -

Lava

Room 18

Luxy

Clubs should be easy enough to locate as most of them have websites. Based on the information gathered, you go in book a table (bao xiang), open a bottle and see the magic that happens after that. I have no idea how true that is but worth a try.

I'll be heading to kaoshiung too. The sauna there is quite a bargain if u compare it to Taipei. 1600twd for 40mins FS. Two places that have come up quite often are Green house and Van Gogh.

If anyone wants to meet up and maybe try the KTV together to minimise cost...pm me. I am really curious as to how different Taiwan mei meis are compared to mainland ones.

If any information given is incorrect, please inform me.

smellybelly
22-12-2013, 03:04 AM
will be in Taipei on 27-31dec. 24 year old male here. any bros want to meet up to chiong club together/ ktv etc?

please hit me up if you guys keen. particularly excited about clubbing :)

ladder49
22-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Anybody knows which club in Taipei is happening as this? Is this Luxy, Baby18, Lava?

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18795/18795755944720e96070a6b6dda0d6144fc8db07.jpg

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18795/1879575429990a252641dd0b2ffcbb0116223738.jpg

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18795/18795753ec5eaf3ac3ce1d83d15b5103eb7390a7.jpg

ladder49
22-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Which club in Taiwan is this?

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18795/1879575211dce9cb019798108faeb77bf601b512.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18795/187957511dc132b704d6ee02f6f5b3d1fca2365b.jpg

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18795/18795750e2b675cf46aadac485d95c7eb4aa839a.jpg

Itachi
22-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Which club in Taiwan is this?

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18795/1879575211dce9cb019798108faeb77bf601b512.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18795/187957511dc132b704d6ee02f6f5b3d1fca2365b.jpg

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18795/18795750e2b675cf46aadac485d95c7eb4aa839a.jpg

Judging from the dressing and hairstyle, these photos like dockey years ago. Lava sometimes do have gals who took off their bikinis, but self covered, not like these photos.

Last time, I even saw a video of gal removing everything with backside facing the crowd, 1 hand covers boobs, 1 hand covers bottom. not sure which club is that. That video was in 2011. Not Lava.

Itachi
22-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Found the video. See 2:26 :p

http://www.frequency.com/video/bra/80242389

jryjem
22-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Good sharing. I also want to visit this pub.

Soopafly
23-12-2013, 12:07 AM
The pictures appear to be taken from the club called The Play, inside Alexis Hotel, North Jakarta.;)

ladder49
23-12-2013, 01:50 AM
Found the video. See 2:26 :p

http://www.frequency.com/video/bra/80242389

wow what club is that man! if not lava, then luxy or baby 18!?!? anyone can recognise?

Itachi
23-12-2013, 08:37 PM
wow what club is that man! if not lava, then luxy or baby 18!?!? anyone can recognise?

I think it is Deep Passion. Unfortunately, it has already close down.

ladder49
24-12-2013, 01:13 AM
I think it is Deep Passion. Unfortunately, it has already close down.

that's just so sad.. well are the other clubs i mentioned (baby18, lava, luxy) just as wild though?

Soopafly
24-12-2013, 12:38 PM
祝大家聖誕快樂!:D

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1525340_566237933447132_133977500_n.jpg

memorablez
24-12-2013, 04:47 PM
祝大家聖誕快樂!:D

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1525340_566237933447132_133977500_n.jpg

hmmmm xmas theme at? :D

Soopafly
25-12-2013, 03:00 AM
hmmmm xmas theme at? :D
Most clubs have promos and themed parties around holidays, the biggest are Christmas and New Year parties!

Have fun and be safe out there.....

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/tumblr_mxkcboYv381spkhp2o1_5002.gif

qhero
25-12-2013, 08:17 PM
A special Mac promo for Christmas and New year, girls pick from different brunches, and services from shop to shop on different days.

http://pic.pimg.tw/raindog/1387901455-3798606088.jpg

http://pic.pimg.tw/raindog/1387901621-56644247.jpg

http://pic.pimg.tw/raindog/1387902078-4210610493.jpg

http://pic.pimg.tw/raindog/1387902825-4146049932.jpg

Video list
http://www.youtube.com/user/L2MRainDog?feature=watch

ladder49
25-12-2013, 11:31 PM
can recommend a good club to go to for countdown party?

Powersex
26-12-2013, 12:04 AM
why is peterho banned ah?

Pink_Flyod
26-12-2013, 03:14 AM
I was in Taipei on last weekend on a party trip... here is my FR

Went to the top of the KTV in Taiwan call Barcelona near 101. The club is owned by the biggest mummy of Taiwan (and please don't PM me her number as she only entertained her friends.) She still have the most tip top gals I ever been going out at night in Taiwan... but you got to be careful with these gals.. they are not simple and money is their #1 motivation..

After I went there and refuse to bring any gals out (even if it is free), I went to my old place with Cai as Ganbu. I felt this place is more truth in a way that the gal doesn't know who you are... and to my surprise, Cai brought in some stunner..

Cai place is those with NT$2500/hour/gal general KTV with gal sitting naked next to you but sometimes I felt the gals here are more real...

I went to Cai on the next night which is Sunday but he still managed to bring the same gals that sat with me on Saturday... and I didn't bring any gals from Cai place on the 2 nights... hehehe.. is not they are not good.. it just that i was too tired... and don't feel like having gals...

ladder49
26-12-2013, 03:55 PM
After I went there and refuse to bring any gals out (even if it is free), I went to my old place with Cai as Ganbu. I felt this place is more truth in a way that the gal doesn't know who you are... and to my surprise, Cai brought in some stunner..

Cai place is those with NT$2500/hour/gal general KTV with gal sitting naked next to you but sometimes I felt the gals here are more real...

I went to Cai on the next night which is Sunday but he still managed to bring the same gals that sat with me on Saturday... and I didn't bring any gals from Cai place on the 2 nights... hehehe.. is not they are not good.. it just that i was too tired... and don't feel like having gals...

Hi bro, where is Cai or how do I contact Cai? And where is this KTV, or how do I get to this KTV? I'm leaving for Taipei coming monday, would reeeeaallly appreciate your help cause i'm planning now!

Pink_Flyod
26-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Hi bro, where is Cai or how do I contact Cai? And where is this KTV, or how do I get to this KTV? I'm leaving for Taipei coming monday, would reeeeaallly appreciate your help cause i'm planning now!

PM you liao..

memorablez
26-12-2013, 09:30 PM
I was in Taipei on last weekend on a party trip... here is my FR

Went to the top of the KTV in Taiwan call Barcelona near 101. The club is owned by the biggest mummy of Taiwan (and please don't PM me her number as she only entertained her friends.) She still have the most tip top gals I ever been going out at night in Taiwan... but you got to be careful with these gals.. they are not simple and money is their #1 motivation..

bro, long time no see....
seems like barcelona is a nice place :D

smellybelly
27-12-2013, 12:38 AM
hi guys. anyone wanna club or chiong in taipei tomorrow 27/12-31/12?

have 2 other guys with me. planning to hit some club tmr night and the following days.

if you want pm me your number so i can whatsapp you. im in taipei already and i dont have 3G so i cant come here often.

if any guys keen pm me your number and we shall liase

Honfei
27-12-2013, 09:11 AM
PM you liao..

Bro, can pm me the cai number... Thank...

rckc19
28-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Any Bro can tell me any lobang at banciao in taipei

Sillyhead
28-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Hi, am new here and will be in Taipei in Jan. 1. May I know where is CAI? 2. May I know if the MMT, NNT, clubs accept credit cards? Dun wanna bring too much cash n wanna reserve the cash for 'cash trabsactions'. Heehee..

seoulfun
28-12-2013, 12:23 PM
any bros wanna club n open table? pm me? i'm in taipei now.

raplzx
28-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Any bro wanna meet tonight in Taipei & chiong tgt?

This is my number +8613418953386, i am singaporean.
Just using china line, lol.

cheongwarrior
28-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Here is my FR:
Day 1 (21 March 2012)
My client told me that if I am not familiar with Taiwan, it is very difficult to find good sex and with great service, he gave me a MSN and a Skype number to contact the OKT (Tea House in Taiwan), tell them that you want to have a cup of tea deliver to your hotel..
I added the number thru MSN, true enough reply came in, I chat with the OKT for a while and understand the price structure and the expectation, the OKT is not good in English so mostly our chat is in Chinese.
The OKT is a girl and she told me the price structure, most of the girls are FL and some of them are even housewife trying to make some extra income.
4K-5K - Housewife, massage girl, counter girl.. (age 22-30+)
6K- 7K - OL, teacher, student, nurse.. (age 19-25)
8K - 10K - Air stewardess, model, Internet AV model, Car exhibition model, and intimate fashion model.
10K - 30K - high quality cover page girl and TV show girl (Must made advance appointment)
Due to my budget, I tried the 5K one.
I told the OKT that I only can afford 5K, she said not a problem, what type of girl I like, I told her that I prefer SYT and not fat, after verification by a phone call to my hotel room, she ask me to wait in the hotel and the tea will be there in about 30 minutes.
After 20 minutes, a door bell rang, I opened the door and "WOW", a typical girl next door look like Wang Xin Ling ( a Singer from Taiwan) appeared in front of me, slim build and very polite, I invited her in and she keep smiling at me a help me to undress.
During shower, I touched her and she is very co-operative and wash my DIDI and start to play with my DIDI, I cannot wait further and asked her to suck it, she sucked for a while and ask me to dry myself go to the bed and wait for her.
She gave a great BJ, I touched her Nene and Pussy, after a while I cannot tahan liao, and fuck her in various position, her pussy is tight and I can feel that she is not regular, she closing her eye and enjoy the action, after 10 minutes of good fuck, I finally released in dog style, she told me that her legs are shaky, she came twice during the action.
After clean up, she gave me a good hug and make me feel GF like, she asked me when will I came again to Taipei and she asked me to look for her again, she asked me to contact the OKT if I want her again, she cannot give her her number because the OKT trust her and she trust the OKT too.

Damaged - 5K TWD about 220 SGD, but worth every penny!
Name: Xioa Lin, 22 years old sales promoter.

The OKT has very good service and with quality supply, I do not hesitate to recommend Bros who will visit Taiwan and to contact this OKT, I believe she serve Taipei, Taichung and Kao siong area.
PM me if you are planing to go Taiwan and want to fun in your room, I can give you the MSN or Skype contact.

Hey, nice writeup.

Do you have the contacts of the OKT?