PDA

View Full Version : The Obedient Wives Club

jasdude
09-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Members ( women ) of this club simply want a way to keep their men happy and at home. Quote from the article "It is a sin if I don’t obey and make him happy” .

Different people has different perceptions to this . Whats your take ? :D

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/06/04/obedient-wives-club-to-offer-sex-lessons-on-how-to-pleasure-husbands/

bunnyrabbit
09-06-2011, 10:53 PM
If you are talking about countries like malaysia, thailand, vietnam might be possible..for sinkapore i think it will be guai guqi husbands club!

TsubakiYayoi
09-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Actually I personally feel there is nothing wrong with their ideology. It is somewhat true (though there are very horny men that still stray regardless of how their wives treat them) that if the wife is submissive, can give good sex, cook and make the husband feel at home, the husband will not look for prostitutes.

The reason why many Singaporean man stray is partly due to the fact that Singaporean women are very demanding and unreasonable. Imagine the man works his ass off till 8pm, comes back home and wife, instead ask when is he able to buy her a new LV bag or accuse him of having another woman, you think he will be able to call the 'love nest' as his home. I don't think so. 60% chance of straying.

Contrast this to, the typical demure Japanese woman (not saying all Japanese women are nice and demure), hubby work hard to provide money for family, comes back and get a nice dinner home-cooked, wife massages him and ask about how is his work while doing her best to make him feel at home and lastly, provides a good bonk in bed at night. It will take a real playboy or jerk to stray from such a good woman.

rouselouse
09-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Rather controversial name to give a club, don't you think?

kepalatotbesar
10-06-2011, 12:10 AM
maybe sbf should start one too...obedient FB club

owl888
10-06-2011, 10:24 AM
I think shd b mutual abt the teaching sex.

Not juz woman learn how to BJ, massage, etc....man can learn a few tricks on how to stimulate wifey's sexual desires.

It should be renamed Enhancing Sexlife Club to be more appropriate.

My 2 cents.......

wally888
10-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Malaysia boleh!!! :D