PDA

View Full Version : A Thai Affair

9dragon
13-01-2011, 09:51 PM
It started out as a business trip to Bangkok...being "new" in the industry, I just followed my manager's order. He just told me "do what the romans do"..i get the hint. It's been 8yrs since I last visited Bangkok and it has really changed so much! The girls are much prettier....

We went to a spa (they call it bathhouse) after checking to our hotel as we needed to relax in order to prepare for a long day ahead. When we reached there..i told my manager (A) that this looked more like a KTV man! (A) just said follow him...When we were in..we were greeted by a friendly thai guy who spoke chinese..then off we went to a big "fish" tank..I told (A) that I dun go whoring then kanna F by him saying that this is a bathhouse not a whore house...U choose ur massager. I was like ok.

Selected a cute young girl then off we went to our respective room (shit, i tot me & A will be in the same room) We sat on the sofa then she started chatting with me..i told her this is my 1st time gg to spa (honestly!!) she just giggled and started massaging my neck..awww it felt so good. In less than 5mins she say time to take a bath...she took off all my cloths (i held onto my underwear..she laughed saying that i wanna get it wet ah). I went into a huge bathtub enjoying the warm water when she came in NAKED!!!

She started washing me,massaging me and then gave me a BF followed by a BJ..i was in heaven..She later dried me and asked me to rest on the bed. That is when she start giving me another BJ and use her mouth to cap me with a cd before starting to mount on me..i din even hv a chance to touch her pussy. She had to use her hands to put my hands on her breast.

I hvn't had such good sex since teen days! After that, we chatted and she told me she had to worked PT to supplement her uni sch fees..omg..she's only 20!!!!

After this incident..i fell in love with thailand and wish to learn their language.

Any bros out there share the same sentiments?

Mr_don_juan
14-01-2011, 04:14 PM
It started out as a business trip to Bangkok...being "new" in the industry, I just followed my manager's order. He just told me "do what the romans do"..i get the hint. It's been 8yrs since I last visited Bangkok and it has really changed so much! The girls are much prettier....

We went to a spa (they call it bathhouse) after checking to our hotel as we needed to relax in order to prepare for a long day ahead. When we reached there..i told my manager (A) that this looked more like a KTV man! (A) just said follow him...When we were in..we were greeted by a friendly thai guy who spoke chinese..then off we went to a big "fish" tank..I told (A) that I dun go whoring then kanna F by him saying that this is a bathhouse not a whore house...U choose ur massager. I was like ok.

Selected a cute young girl then off we went to our respective room (shit, i tot me & A will be in the same room) We sat on the sofa then she started chatting with me..i told her this is my 1st time gg to spa (honestly!!) she just giggled and started massaging my neck..awww it felt so good. In less than 5mins she say time to take a bath...she took off all my cloths (i held onto my underwear..she laughed saying that i wanna get it wet ah). I went into a huge bathtub enjoying the warm water when she came in NAKED!!!

She started washing me,massaging me and then gave me a BF followed by a BJ..i was in heaven..She later dried me and asked me to rest on the bed. That is when she start giving me another BJ and use her mouth to cap me with a cd before starting to mount on me..i din even hv a chance to touch her pussy. She had to use her hands to put my hands on her breast.

I hvn't had such good sex since teen days! After that, we chatted and she told me she had to worked PT to supplement her uni sch fees..omg..she's only 20!!!!

After this incident..i fell in love with thailand and wish to learn their language.

Better stay out of cheonging cause you will fall in love whom ever you meet!:D

If you learn fingering, you fall in love even faster :D

Good sex is in the eye of beholder but i think yours got stamp :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
14-01-2011, 05:50 PM
I

You fell in love with Thailand because you fucked a Thai WHORE????:eek:

How pathetic. :rolleyes:

alan0338
14-01-2011, 06:37 PM
TS, after bonking many countries ladies, then u can be a translator liao .... :D

hohohaha
15-01-2011, 12:34 PM
bro alan0338, damn funny u reply ahahahaha :D

MaMister
15-01-2011, 02:09 PM
TS, after bonking many countries ladies, then u can be a translator liao .... :D

Upz you back liao bro. cheers.

arsenal_84
16-01-2011, 07:51 AM
just don't get KC and you'll be fine.

9dragon
17-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Better stay out of cheonging cause you will fall in love whom ever you meet!:D

If you learn fingering, you fall in love even faster :D

Good sex is in the eye of beholder but i think yours got stamp :rolleyes:

Ummm I dun fall in love easily ..It was my 1st experience paying for sex! And I din know paid sex can be so good :rolleyes:

9dragon
17-01-2011, 03:05 PM
You fell in love with Thailand because you fucked a Thai WHORE????:eek:

How pathetic. :rolleyes:

Bro..i think u misquote me...

I fell in love with Thailand because of their culture & women..Not bcos I slpt with a Thai whore..whores are service providers..If i were to love every whore I slp with..now thats pathetic :D

I love their language as i fine it pretty refine with hints of cantonese & teochew!

I'm pretty new in this forum so I still have much to learn from u seniors here;)

arsenal_84
19-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Ummm I dun fall in love easily ..It was my 1st experience paying for sex! And I din know paid sex can be so good :rolleyes:

the 1st time is always good.
after bonking for quite a while, the novelty does die down.
nowadays, i just rtf those i'm familiar with.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-01-2011, 11:14 AM

Remember, you purchased a dream.
They know too you're paying them to fulfill your dream.
If you cant differentiate between dreams and reality, i strongly urge you to abstain from commercial sex!
This is Thailand.
Wat if you kenna a Viet?
You gonna learn Viet too?
Wat if you kenna Indon?
You gonna learn behasa indonisia?
Hope you get where i'm coming from

MaMister
19-01-2011, 01:31 PM
If you cant differentiate between dreams and reality, i strongly urge you to abstain from commercial sex!
This is Thailand.
Wat if you kenna a Viet?
Wat if you kenna Indon?

Actually I tried to learn a little bit here and there depends on which country girl i fuck that night... bro you missed out 1 country which comes one of the best fuck i every had... philipines....:D

hamsapkwai
19-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Actually I tried to learn a little bit here and there depends on which country girl i fuck that night... bro you missed out 1 country which comes one of the best fuck i every had... philipines....:D

really don`t know about that bro, cos all pinays i fucked really sucked big time. maybe i was unlucky cos i heard so much about them.

you must be right cos they were referred to as LBFM by the US Forces there.
Little brown Fucking Machines . And this was reported in Times Magazine

And the best i ever had ,the winner is still ....................................THAILAND!!!!

RealEstateGuy
19-01-2011, 02:06 PM

The two things that stand out:
1) Your boss is a poor manager. Wasting corporate resources (time and money) on whores in Thailand. Encouraging same on the part of you the employee. This is not an elite SG or Western company I take it?
2) You let a hooker suck your dick without a condom on.
3) You exploited a minor. Really bad of you to do so. Terrible man.

You think your story paints you as a hero. Some may look at you as a fool.

Ask not what SG society can do for you but what you can do for SG society.

9dragon
19-01-2011, 02:28 PM
the 1st time is always good.
after bonking for quite a while, the novelty does die down.
nowadays, i just rtf those i'm familiar with.

Well..i hv my fair share of FBs but not paid sex so when I 1st tried out..there wasn't any guilt..just like a transaction. FBs can get emotional at times & they may end up wanting commitment which u nv intend to give!

I hvn't kanna attracted to one which i feel i will RTF:cool:

9dragon
19-01-2011, 02:32 PM
This is Thailand.
Wat if you kenna a Viet?
Wat if you kenna Indon?
Thanks for the advices bro..
If u read what I wrote..I just like the Thai cultural & country..not totally immerse or in love with their women...
I'm lucky to be blessed with a youthful look despite being in my late 30s..I hv my fair share of SYTs!
And if they're looking for ONS..why wld i be paying for commercial sex...
My ONS is at the max 1wk after which we do not keep in touch...Those are what I call professional FBs:rolleyes:
Hmmmm...come to think of it..i hv yet to try Indo & Viet...Will try & let u know again ;)

9dragon
19-01-2011, 02:46 PM
1) Your boss is a poor manager. Wasting corporate resources (time and money) on whores in Thailand. Encouraging same on the part of you the employee. This is not an elite SG or Western company I take it?

Ask not what SG society can do for you but what you can do for SG society.

Ummm actually u pointed out 2 things when u mentioned 3....
1. Which part did I mentioned that my boss was using company funds to pay for the "spa"

2. Tssskkkk...I let a service provider to lick my my dick with a CD on
"That is when she start giving me another BJ and use her mouth to cap me with a cd before starting to mount on me."
She used her mouth to cap me with a condom before giving me a BJ...tsk tsk tsk...dunno why nowadays ppl dun read properly before shooting :p

3. I lost my virginity at 17....To made love with a 20yo uni student..is she a minor? I'm confused..what about other races which permits a girl to get married at 16???? My gosh...u must be from the future!

A forum is a plc to share experiences..maybe i'm a fool to u..but end of it, it doesn't matter to me cos u're not part of my life..just part of a member here!

I did not ask what SG can do for me..I did my NS, pay my taxes...ummmm like tat not contributing to SG society ah?

Hmmmm...i seriously wonder what are u doing in SBF...maybe I free..i go read up on all ur post so i can give u some pointers my fellow senior RealEstateGuy brother!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-01-2011, 03:41 PM
This was what you wrote in your post......

..... After this incident..i fell in love with thailand and wish to learn their language......

However...........

Bro..i think u misquote me...

I fell in love with Thailand because of their culture & women..Not bcos I slpt with a Thai whore..whores are service providers..If i were to love every whore I slp with..now thats pathetic

I love their language as i fine it pretty refine with hints of cantonese & teochew!

I'm pretty new in this forum so I still have much to learn from u seniors here;)

.....I am glad you've corrected the quote cos this is not what Tourism Authority of Thailand had in mind. I do hope that when you introduce Thailand to your friends and business associates, especially 1st timer into the Kingdom, please let them know that Thailand is a kingdom of wonder, filled with spectacular natural, cultural, and historical attractions. Kop Koon Krap :D

Ask not what Thai society can do for you but what you can do for Thai society :p

Long Live the Kingdom! :)

MaMister
20-01-2011, 06:49 AM
really don`t know about that bro, cos all pinays i fucked really sucked big time. maybe i was unlucky cos i heard so much about them.

you must be right cos they were referred to as LBFM by the US Forces there.
Little brown Fucking Machines . And this was reported in Times Magazine

And the best i ever had ,the winner is still ....................................THAILAND!!!!

Hmm... for the best BJ is thailand for me.... FJ is still pinays... they really can grind while cow girl.... :D

hamsapkwai
20-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Hmm... for the best BJ is thailand for me.... FJ is still pinays... they really can grind while cow girl.... :D

really? wow you are the man!!!! haha ok maybe i`ll give the pinays another shot :)

sorry for being off track, ok back to Thailand !!!!!

9dragon
20-01-2011, 11:06 AM
This was what you wrote in your post......

However...........

.....I am glad you've corrected the quote cos this is not what Tourism Authority of Thailand had in mind. I do hope that when you introduce Thailand to your friends and business associates, especially 1st timer into the Kingdom, please let them know that Thailand is a kingdom of wonder, filled with spectacular natural, cultural, and historical attractions. Kop Koon Krap :D

Ask not what Thai society can do for you but what you can do for Thai society :p

That is why we do business with the Thai people...contributing to their economy and vice versus! The people are generally friendly and helpful..so..Long live Thailand....khaawp khoon khrap :D

sammyboyfor
20-01-2011, 11:21 AM
That is why we do business with the Thai people...contributing to their economy and vice versus!

It's "vice versa (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vice+versa)". "Versus (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/versus)" has a different meaning altogether.

9dragon
20-01-2011, 12:53 PM
It's "vice versa (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vice+versa)". "Versus (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/versus)" has a different meaning altogether.
Sorry bro..my inkgish not belly good..tks for the collection..i mean correction :rolleyes:

AmericanExpress
20-01-2011, 01:33 PM

Ask not what SG society can do for you but what you can do for SG society. loosen up a bit. don't be so naive. doesn't mean u pray to god everyday makes u better man than a jailbird :cool:

MengJai
23-01-2011, 02:32 PM
TS, do keep us updated with ur future escapades...

Peter_North
24-01-2011, 12:07 AM
2. Tssskkkk...I let a service provider to lick my my dick with a CD on
"That is when she start giving me another BJ and use her mouth to cap me with a cd before starting to mount on me."
She used her mouth to cap me with a condom before giving me a BJ...tsk tsk tsk...dunno why nowadays ppl dun read properly before shooting :p

You should read your original post again. RealEstateGuy is correct! You did allow her to bj you without a CD, i.e. when she was scrubbing you in the bathroom.

She started washing me,massaging me and then gave me a BF followed by a BJ..i was in heaven..She later dried me and asked me to rest on the bed. That is when she start giving me another BJ and use her mouth to cap me with a cd

Peter_North
24-01-2011, 12:09 AM
If u read what I wrote..I just like the Thai cultural & country..not totally immerse or in love with their women...

Which part of the Thai culture interests you ?:confused:

9dragon
24-01-2011, 11:04 AM
You should read your original post again. RealEstateGuy is correct! You did allow her to bj you without a CD, i.e. when she was scrubbing you in the bathroom.

My bad bro..she already capped me with a strawberry CD while she was scrubbing me...and that was removed after the bj in the shower..in the bed..another CD was used..so my apologies for that omission! :(

9dragon
24-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Which part of the Thai culture interests you ?:confused:

The way the thais greet people..placing both hands together and greeting you with a smile "Sawadeeka!" Everywhere I went, everyone was friendly! The thai cuisine is another thing that interest me..the food was excellent..!:o

9dragon
24-01-2011, 11:08 AM
TS, do keep us updated with ur future escapades...

Yes bro..I definitely will :D

Peter_North
24-01-2011, 04:23 PM
The way the thais greet people..placing both hands together and greeting you with a smile "Sawadeeka!" Everywhere I went, everyone was friendly! The thai cuisine is another thing that interest me..the food was excellent..!:o

Are you aware that Thais are among the best liars on earth ? The Thai culture condones telling lies.

MengJai
24-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Are you aware that Thais are among the best liars on earth ? The Thai culture condones telling lies.

Bro, lying is not restricted to just thai or the thai culture. Whatever the geographic position of the country, if there is an ulterior motive, they will lie if they have to. (eg,Bernie Madoff...and he got caught) In the instance, its TS thai woman. TS, seriously think about it la, so many honourable bros giving you their opinions, so many great minds cant be wrong rite?

Nonteerak2553
25-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Smiling and placing both hand and greeted you Sawadee Ka is only the basic of thai practice. You yet to discover the other weird culture that they practice. Thailand is a culture shock country! That's one of the reason they name it Amazing Thailand.

MaMister
25-01-2011, 06:55 AM

They can sms 10 men in the phone the same thing...

say what give a guess...:D

sheerfun1977
25-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Standard template for thai gals to their men : " I miss you. I want you. XXX"

9dragon
25-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Well bro..lets just say that everywhere in every country there will be liars. Lets not all condemn the Thais ;) but appreciate your warning:o

9dragon
25-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Bro, lying is not restricted to just thai or the thai culture. Whatever the geographic position of the country, if there is an ulterior motive, they will lie if they have to. (eg,Bernie Madoff...and he got caught) In the instance, its TS thai woman. TS, seriously think about it la, so many honourable bros giving you their opinions, so many great minds cant be wrong rite?

Tks to all bros whom have given me their valuable opinions..i just do not wish to stereotype all the Thais as I've business partners over there and we've formed a beautiful business relationship! As for the Thai women, be it they are really genuine or not..its up to individual male to take the game..some people take things easy while some commit suicide over women..well for me, i love women..old one leaves..new ones come! ;)

9dragon
25-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Smiling and placing both hand and greeted you Sawadee Ka is only the basic of thai practice. You yet to discover the other weird culture that they practice. Thailand is a culture shock country! That's one of the reason they name it Amazing Thailand.

yeah bro..i've heard many stories of Thailand and luckily those I met are the nice ones..for instance, sad to say when I open the door for a fellow singapore & smile, not a work of thanks..when I smile and greeted my neighbour, all i got was a blank stare..it may be as simple as a smile & placing both hands together..I wonder what is our basic singapore practice :(

9dragon
25-01-2011, 03:42 PM

Yes..i heard that all the time when I was there..not forgetting I LOVE U XXX! :D

MaMister
25-01-2011, 07:37 PM

Yes..i heard that all the time when I was there..not forgetting I LOVE U XXX! :D

The one i kana recently template:

"How are you today? I miss you and don't forget to eat"

Any other bros want share templates you encountered...:D

arsenal_84
26-01-2011, 05:17 PM
thank god i only kena, i miss you or how are you ?
for the i love you template, i always tell the girl don't try to bluff me.

while i do care for them sometimes only from a friend's pov.
lover in bed but after session, switch back to friend mode.
more clear-cut in this manner.

Eric22
26-01-2011, 08:14 PM
The one i kana recently template:

"How are you today? I miss you and don't forget to eat"

Any other bros want share templates you encountered...:D

They will tend keep those 'nicer' SMS that they received and use it forward out the next time to god know how many men.
These are what I call making good use of resources. :cool:

nosealedfate
26-01-2011, 08:31 PM

Well said!:)

hamsapkwai
26-01-2011, 08:37 PM
i got this thai wl in westerhout, gave decent service each time and quite frenly .

When place closed for renovation arranged secretly to bonk outside.

When contract was near to expire she sms me said " teerak i miss u i want to see u one last time"

Suspicious i asked her if she knows who i am just to see. She described me so at least i know she remembers me.

I suspected something and true enough when i went there , there were many other teeraks waiting for turn to have farewell bonk :D

just as i expected. Not to believe anything they say :D