PDA

View Full Version : Need Lawyer Lobang (Divorce)

voka_blue
25-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Hi Bro

Anyone have any good lawyer to recommend me for my divorce case? Please PM me or post here as i hope to settle my issue asap. She is currently using all her means to me.

fazer6s
25-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Civil or Moslem

voka_blue
26-12-2010, 08:37 AM
Civil or Moslem

Civil case

voka_blue
26-12-2010, 02:23 PM
===
makes thing easy then - go look for those cheapo lawyers selling themselves everywhere, esp on bus backside.

yup i may be the fool ... but i have nothing to say as i'm the one who married her in the first place

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-12-2010, 02:50 PM
yup i may be the fool ... but i have nothing to say as i'm the one who married her in the first place

TS, I have read your story in your other protection order thread. Many who suffer a broken marriage and tend to blame themselves alone for the breakup. It takes 2 hands to clap. Do not blame yourself for the choices of your spouse. You cannot live the life of another person even though we sometimes think we can. It's impossible and can only result in further heartache.

The most important thing to remember in this event is To Do What's Best For Your 3 Children cos they are the innocent victims of a failed marriage. They become the center of battles over child custody, support, and visitation. Worst of all, the lines are drawn between the two people they love the most - Mom and Dad. A divorce affects a child in ways that parents don't always consider. They face losing the only lifestyle that they've ever known. :o

miua55555
26-12-2010, 02:59 PM
what is the cause of the divorce ?

fazer6s
26-12-2010, 03:00 PM
last time u rush to marry because of lobang, now u rush to divorce because u stuck in the lobang! another fool out there

The only lobang I see is the Lobang in your head.:rolleyes:

If you can't offer proper advice then I suggest you find the biggest lobang and jump in :mad:

hamsapkwai
26-12-2010, 03:47 PM
bro see this link lah

http://www.google.com.sg/#hl=en&biw=1024&bih=677&q=best+divorce+lawyers+in+singapore&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=2e0c13fe9b488cf0

if possible spend as little as possible, just get it wrapped up , see the cheap divorce lawyer link

http://myblogsg.com/cheap-divorce-lawyers-in-singapore

APSTan
26-12-2010, 05:22 PM
TS call Robin @ 6532 2009

He is a associate in a law firm who did my divorce case but mine was simple, not sure if they are real good in fighting cases like custody or etc.

They were not expensive then, check out with them on pricing.

cqueen
26-12-2010, 07:15 PM
last time u rush to marry because of lobang, now u rush to divorce because u stuck in the lobang! another fool out there

Such unkind remarks are uncalled for and certainly, unecessary.

U can do better with some useful advice or some positive strokes to help him.

Anway, Merry Christmas to TS and I am sure you will overcome all your concerns and objections, given the right support and advice.

popcorn_m3
26-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Name : Patricia Quah & Co
Address : 133 New Bridge Road
#10-04
Chinatown Point
Singapore 059413
Telephone : 65340022
Fax : 65340660
Email : [email protected]

voka_blue
26-12-2010, 08:42 PM
thanks for all the bros support ...

the marriage failed as now i just wanted to protect myself from her, as too many police reports to me in the past. Enough is enough, i went to the lock-up and needed someone to bail me out, went to explain to the officer why my wife reported me raped her ... blah blah so much .... i'm tired.

I'm so sorry to let down my children, but i do not have a choice. Now she have applied DEO order to kick me out and need to prepare myself for the hearing soon. I hope to get some good budget lawyer to fight for my divorce case. Thanks again for all bros support :(

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Will you be contesting for your children?

RongGe
26-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Such unkind remarks are uncalled for and certainly, unecessary.

U can do better with some useful advice or some positive strokes to help him.

Anway, Merry Christmas to TS and I am sure you will overcome all your concerns and objections, given the right support and advice.

hi
i seconded you.
he is nothing but an axxhxxxx . not a contributor, but often condemn people.
my tread also seen similar act by him...
sometimes, when a man hit a cross road, just need an advise and second opinion.
best wishes to TS and have a good peaceful closure.

voka_blue
26-12-2010, 09:00 PM
i hope i can get the children ... but both too young, guess the judge will still give it to her

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-12-2010, 09:03 PM
i hope i can get the children ... but both too young, guess the judge will still give it to her

I don't understand above and below postings.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5528824#post5528824

Merry Christmas to all bros

I have a question regarding my divorce case .... can the wife able to ask the judge to give her the whole flat to her so that she can live with our 2 childrens including my CPF paid for the flat?

What is the chances if i wanted to fight to sell the flat away and 50-50 among we two?

my situations no better than you bro ... lots of police report file by her against me as i consent PPO to her last time. Spending every money i have for the family & flat and got jobless recently whereby all creditcards now after me. Now i want to divorce this evil woman who stopped me seeing my children and she file for DEO to kick me out of the flat i'm staying now. Afer consult few lawyers, seems flat will be hers and the children which left me nothing to restart my new chapter in my life.

Seem like you have consulted few lawyers, why don't you engage anyone of them since they are familiar with your case?
Your new chapter including another woman?
Didn't see the children is in any of your new chapter equation and do understand that you are jobless now and it will be an uphill task and situation for you now.
You only want to fight on the 50/50 HDB revenue share?

voka_blue
26-12-2010, 09:08 PM
I don't understand above reply.

i hope to contest and get my children lived with me ... but my children age is too young .... the judge will still give it to my wife

voka_blue
26-12-2010, 09:13 PM
I don't understand above and below postings.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5528824#post5528824

Your new chapter including another woman?

nope .. new life again as i may be bankrupt too

homie
26-12-2010, 09:17 PM

TS is seeking help here & u kpkb here so much for FUCK??! U FUCKIN JUNKASS BITCH!! wait untill e day u encounter e same situation like e TS den u will know how it feels.. KNN u fucking CB PUNDEK!!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-12-2010, 09:21 PM
nope .. new life again as i may be bankrupt too

Go get a job 1st cos you got no bargaining chip as it is now. Even if you managed to engage the cheapest lawyer, it is still quite a sum for you given your current financial situation.

Btw, how much do you owe the credit card companies (banks)?

You cannot go fight a case with so many problems and a job to cover your basic needs.

voka_blue
26-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Go get a job 1st cos you got no bargaining chip as it is now. Even if you managed to engage the cheapest lawyer, it is still quite a sum for you given your current financial situation.

Btw, how much do you owe the credit card companies (banks)?

over $50K++ .. i'm working based on commissions now ... and also looking for fixed salary job too. seems this thread have becomes for me to pour my hardship i'm living now ... thanks for the bros support

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-12-2010, 09:45 PM
over $50K++ .. i'm working based on commissions now ... and also looking for fixed salary job too. seems this thread have becomes for me to pour my hardship i'm living now ... thanks for the bros support

I see. So you hope to fight on the HDB 50/50 share and to use the profit (IF ANY) to repay the banks and start everything afresh?

As the common question is - Who contributed most for the current house?

Below are some questions which are helpful in your case cos your lawyer will ask you too.

1) What is the present value of the HDB flat?

2) What is the present outstanding loan on the HDB flat?

3) Did you or she use any CPF monies to purchase the HDB flat? If so, how much was used?

4) Did you or she use any cash to purchase the HDB flat? If so, how much was used?

5) What is the proportion of your direct financial contributions versus her direct financial contributions to the flat?

6) How much has to be returned to each party’s CPF accounts upon sale of the flat?

As in all things money related, it is best to do the maths before jumping into a battle.
Hope it helps.

voka_blue
26-12-2010, 09:51 PM
I see. So you hope to fight on the HDB 50/50 share and to use the profit (IF ANY) to repay the banks and start everything afresh?

As the common question is - Who contributed most for the current house?

Below are some questions which are helpful in your case cos your lawyer will ask you too.

1) What is the present value of the HDB flat?

2) What is the present outstanding loan on the HDB flat?

3) Did you or she use any CPF monies to purchase the HDB flat? If so, how much was used?

4) Did you or she use any cash to purchase the HDB flat? If so, how much was used?

5) What is the proportion of your direct financial contributions versus her direct financial contributions to the flat?

6) How much has to be returned to each party’s CPF accounts upon sale of the flat?

As in all things money related, it is best to do the maths before jumping into a battle.
Hope it helps.

thanks ... one of the lawyer mention she can request to have the whole flat including my cpf ... how to fight regarding this? COV of the flat i paid and i contribute more cpf monthly than her

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-12-2010, 10:03 PM
thanks ... one of the lawyer mention she can request to have the whole flat including my cpf ... how to fight regarding this? COV of the flat i paid and i contribute more cpf monthly than her

Work out the maths and proof of payment to strengthen your case.

You may also want to talk to your lawyer on the best possible options for your interest:

1) Whether to dispose of or retain the flat (ie, transfer, sale, or surrender); and
2) The division of the flat – what proportion of the value of the flat are you claiming. For example: if your wife wants the flat transferred to her and is willing to pay you a cash consideration of $XX amount and to refund the CPF monies you used to purchase the flat together with accrued interest or you may wants the flat to be sold in the open market and to claim XX% of the net sale proceeds and etc...

It is important to work out all possible options to your advantage and a basic knowledge of what you are getting into.

TechnoKid
26-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Bro TS i heard your story and what u mention a new chapter of life . True maybe a new chapter will be good for you.But sad to tell u that your case might not be a win win case for u.I dont know about selling the HBD flat stuff but i cant tell u one thing if you are bankrupt , the judge will not give the children to you. In thIS type of case normally the mother get the kids.My humble advice to you is :

1) call all the bank and nego with them for a steady pay plan is to prevent them from sueing you bankrupt.

2)Get a stable monthly income job

Slowly solve all your current issues one at a time .Never solve everything together cos we are humans , we need time to react.Bro TS , 50 k to 60 k sgd only can slowly pay back de , i see people worst than you.Dont worry

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Though it is very tough and much hardship now, you must achieve balance without losing your sanity and you must keep telling yourself:

"This will also change"

fazer6s
27-12-2010, 01:09 AM
TS is seeking help here & u kpkb here so much for FUCK??! U FUCKIN JUNKASS BITCH!! wait untill e day u encounter e same situation like e TS den u will know how it feels.. KNN u fucking CB PUNDEK!!

Share the same sentiments on this JACKASSS PUNDEK !!!

see see only
27-12-2010, 03:56 AM
Hey me seeing a mirror or what ... :rolleyes:

Contest for your children even you know it is a sure lose case - you throw your chance in the first place means you are not interested in the first place. It will be a very bad impression if you do it in the future. (when you got the money again)

Remember to pay your maintenance in "black & white" and keep the documents for at least 3 years. You really never know when it comes back to haunt you :cool:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Hey me seeing a mirror or what ... :rolleyes:

Contest for your children even you know it is a sure lose case - you throw your chance in the first place means you are not interested in the first place. It will be a very bad impression if you do it in the future. (when you got the money again)

Remember to pay your maintenance in "black & white" and keep the documents for at least 3 years. You really never know when it comes back to haunt you :cool:

That was what I was telling TS. No matter the outcome, must contest for children.

TS - Apart from legal aspect, you won't want the kids to misunderstand that you have given up on them.

homie
30-12-2010, 02:53 AM
Share the same sentiments on this JACKASSS PUNDEK !!!

AHAHAHAA!!! A real JACKASS PUNDEK FOR LIFE!!!

RI 1
02-01-2011, 10:00 AM
TS hope this new year will turn things better for you.:)

cola534
03-01-2011, 12:59 AM
ts i wish u all the best... dont worry u will sure over come ur prob... JIAYOU!!!

cola534
03-01-2011, 01:02 AM
-----------------
very good advice from u
all slow & steady.
i was down and out a few years ago. had to rent my flat out and almost become security guard. those chee bye mouth friends talk bad about me behind my back.but just few years i'm back earning more than $20k a month
of course these chee bye mouth friends now carry my balls
taxi eat my cherry qq

tis sentence i noe wat kind of people u r. A REAL CHEE BYE KIA!

S.B.Y.1
04-01-2011, 12:36 AM
TS

Pak wish you good luck and may you achieve the best in life in the near future :)

xiaojian
04-01-2011, 01:14 AM
is this a argument thread or seeking for golden words thread..

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-01-2011, 10:01 AM
is this a argument thread or seeking for golden words thread..

This is a "Lawyer" thread ;):D

Bro voka_blue, hope things are going well for you.
Happy New Year 2011 to you.

voka_blue
05-01-2011, 12:32 PM
thanks all the bro here care & support

indeed very tough in here missing my children almost 3 months, without seeing them and few times stopped by her.

thank you all

asteroid_sg@hot
05-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Civil or Moslem

Bro. U have 3 kids exactly e same like me. Your story n pain I had went tru finish liao. Many bros here advise also very chun of wat I went tru.

My experience n opinion :

Since u r contesting, contest all inclusive kids Care n Control. Sure lose but at least when kids grown up show them e court docs that u did love n wanted them.

Custody sure usually will be a Joint custody. But very minimal benefit only.

I would advise get a good lawyer. It really make a diffence when u r contesting. I regret my lawyer really suck when I see him perform in court. It would be good if u engage E.g. Singapore famous Law firm for Divorce Harry Elias. Especially it make a lot of diff when fighting for Matrimonial house and Asset and Alimony.

The pain of not able to see kids I fully understand u bro. But no choice that is the Law n Procedures in Singapore. I took 6 months before I can see my kids. Don't be Surprise and be prepare for the court outcome. It can be very Favour to Woman under Women Charter ya.

All the best and must pull tru ya.

asteroid_sg@hot
05-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Bro. U have 3 kids exactly e same like me. Your story n pain I had went tru finish liao. Many bros here advise also very chun of wat I went tru.

My experience n opinion :

Since u r contesting, contest all inclusive kids Care n Control. Sure lose but at least when kids grown up show them e court docs that u did love n wanted them.

Custody sure usually will be a Joint custody. But very minimal benefit only.

I would advise get a good lawyer. It really make a diffence when u r contesting. I regret my lawyer really suck when I see him perform in court. It would be good if u engage E.g. Singapore famous Law firm for Divorce Harry Elias. Especially it make a lot of diff when fighting for Matrimonial house and Asset and Alimony.

The pain of not able to see kids I fully understand u bro. But no choice that is the Law n Procedures in Singapore. I took 6 months before I can see my kids. Don't be Surprise and be prepare for the court outcome. It can be very Favour to Woman under Women Charter ya.

All the best and must pull tru ya.

Nothing in this world remain unchange.

cityahbeng
05-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Hi Bro

Anyone have any good lawyer to recommend me for my divorce case? Please PM me or post here as i hope to settle my issue asap. She is currently using all her means to me.

Got money........go to Anamah Tan!! Top lawyer in SG on divorce........warning......very ex - $50K min.......go cheapo lawyer, might screw your case up........normal charge $5K........I got many lawyer friends :)

cityahbeng
05-01-2011, 06:50 PM
thanks all the bro here care & support

indeed very tough in here missing my children almost 3 months, without seeing them and few times stopped by her.

thank you all

I see from all that you really in deep shit!! The best thing is.........IGNORE everything ....... go declare bankruptcy to solve your financial mess. Ignore all request to sign divorce papers.......make her do all the work.......make her life hell by not doing anything!!!

Your case looks bad, and the women's charter in Singapore......very bias towards men........Woman get everything! Definitely lose yr kids, ask lawyer to request VISITATION rights.......courts will not refuse, unless the woman can prove you are a violent person! So..........any quarrel or argument.........DO NOT TOUCH OR HIT HER.....or big trouble!!

Last but not least ......... MOVE ON.......and leave the bloody mess behind!!!!!:mad:

voka_blue
06-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Thanks bro for all the advice

currently went to my frnd's law firm and he mentioned the flat can be fight and not everything the wife can get like the whole flat. As for my children, chances slim as they are still very young but i will listen all good advice here and fight for my children. hope i can get out this mess asap and start all over again. Btw forget to mention ... happy new year to all bros here

Ichigo_Kurosaki
06-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Thanks bro for all the advice

currently went to my frnd's law firm and he mentioned the flat can be fight and not everything the wife can get like the whole flat. As for my children, chances slim as they are still very young but i will listen all good advice here and fight for my children. hope i can get out this mess asap and start all over again. Btw forget to mention ... happy new year to all bros here

Slim Odds But Not Impossible.
Stay Positive and Don't lose Hope. Cheers :D

voka_blue
06-01-2011, 10:35 AM
the law firm is Tang & Partners at the international plaza ... any comments?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
06-01-2011, 11:05 AM
the law firm is xxxxxx at xxxxx ... any comments?

:eek::confused:

Did you realise what you just did above?

You are fighting an ongoing case and this is an open forum, my friend!!

crazydude289
06-01-2011, 11:14 AM
===
when people are in love, they rush to marry. When they are in love, they rush to divorce.
For me, many prc girls in love with me but i m in no rush to marry. So no need to divorce.

hahha

who askin you

:d:d:d

voka_blue
06-01-2011, 11:41 AM
:eek::confused:

Did you realise what you just did above?

You are fighting an ongoing case and this is an open forum, my friend!!

??? i dont get your point?

Schenker
07-01-2011, 02:18 PM
TS call Robin @ 6532 2009

He is a associate in a law firm who did my divorce case but mine was simple, not sure if they are real good in fighting cases like custody or etc.

They were not expensive then, check out with them on pricing.

I am asking on behalf of a frd.

Let's say the divorce proceedings has been completed by the ex-wife. If the ex-hubby wish to apply for visiting rights from the family court. What will be the procedure? To engage a lawyer?

flaxseed
08-01-2011, 12:39 PM
this is my humble advice.

divorce is one of the hardest things to happen to a person, especially if you have children.

1) Do not get a cheap lawyer. Get the best lawyer you can afford. Best in this case means get the biggest meanest pitbull of a lawyer. This is very important and will be the best money you have ever spent. I am going to explain why.

The fact that you are going to the courts for the divorce and she has made numerous false reports to the police means that the marriage is over and in fact, she is going all out to do you in. All these tricks and more, they would have been taught to her by her lawyer. You think one day, she woke up and decided that she wants to divorce you and then tells you and then finds a lawyer? It never happens like that.

This is what happens. They go months, some even more than a year in advance, and they ask the lawyer, "I want to divorce this man and what should I do to get the best possible outcome?". This is the SOP, collect history of physical abuse, history of adultery etc. So when you are at home, they stage the room, showing that the room was wrecked by you. File police reports to establish history of physical abuse. More reports the better for her. By the time you actually get the divorce papers, she would have compiled months of records on you, even if they are false, it doesn't matter. This history is scanned, filtered and the lawyer will tell her what works and what does not. So she continues.... imagine.... by the time the divorce comes, it is because the lawyer feels confident enough to proceed with a high chance of winning.

What does this mean? This means you are fucked. Most likely, they will file first and serve you IN your office, usually Friday 4pm or so. This is to wreck you emotionally, and hopefully you respond in anger. Usually your phone call to them will be recorded with witnesses etc. What is the main points? Its all planned and designed to get the maximum advantage against you. This means you have just become a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

Will you in this case, just choose the cheapest tool you have, or the best that you can afford? By the way, getting the best lawyer does not mean you will survive. It just means that instead of 100% of losing the court case, it improves to 99% chance of LOSING. But this 1% chance means the possibility you get to see your children, that they know that you are not the monster that the mother portrayed you to be just so she can get the HDB flat. Maintenance $ is not for the children but to support her lifestyle. $1,000/month in support will never be equal to $1,000/month in actual spending to your children. Usually less, much less, depending on what kind of mother she is.

Side benefit is that your children at least know you tried to keep them. Very important but not as important as your ability to see your children and know they are safe and well looked after. Think of the cases recently, how the toddler was killed by the mother's boyfriend who abused him before he finally died tragically with his head slammed against the wall. The kid was 3 years old. This is ONE reported case, what about all the unreported cases? physical abuse, sexual abuse, burn them with cigarette butts? Will you know? How can you know if you do not get to see them and interact with them on a regular basis? They must know that you love them and tried your very very best to keep them, before they will open up and tell you if they have been abused. Particularly sexual abuse.

If you file first, yes you can afford a cheaper lawyer, because you got time to prepare and make a case. If you kena filed, you have already been WAAY behind. So you have to get the best lawyer possible.

sorry if this post is a bit emo but its sincere and I don't want any person to experience it un-necessarily.

crazydude289
08-01-2011, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=flaxseed;5569095]The fact that you are going to the courts for the divorce and she has made numerous false reports to the police means that the marriage is over and in fact, she is going all out to do you in.
===
i advise u to go temple to pray. if time is ok, u should go to temple in bangkok to pray for your case, children and yourself. the temple there listen to good people, people needing help, people needing direction.
good luck to u & bad luck to bad woman

Waooooo

At Last you wake up. Salute you for a wonderful advice and not mentioning vulgar and dirty words.But need to go Bangkok to pray ?

;);)

wetdd
09-01-2011, 12:29 AM
I am asking on behalf of a frd.

Let's say the divorce proceedings has been completed by the ex-wife. If the ex-hubby wish to apply for visiting rights from the family court. What will be the procedure? To engage a lawyer?

Yes u need to get a lawyer to fight, in this SG world woman can go court and complain but when man need to complain, need laywer.

This is really a terrible place for man :mad:

The Milk Man
10-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Bangkok temple very very blessing, very vey good to people with problems (inclduing mental). So also good for crazy dudes.

Bangkok have many temples.
Which one you talking about? :confused:

voka_blue
11-01-2011, 05:50 PM
this is my humble advice.

divorce is one of the hardest things to happen to a person, especially if you have children.

1) Do not get a cheap lawyer. Get the best lawyer you can afford. Best in this case means get the biggest meanest pitbull of a lawyer. This is very important and will be the best money you have ever spent. I am going to explain why.

The fact that you are going to the courts for the divorce and she has made numerous false reports to the police means that the marriage is over and in fact, she is going all out to do you in. All these tricks and more, they would have been taught to her by her lawyer. You think one day, she woke up and decided that she wants to divorce you and then tells you and then finds a lawyer? It never happens like that.

This is what happens. They go months, some even more than a year in advance, and they ask the lawyer, "I want to divorce this man and what should I do to get the best possible outcome?". This is the SOP, collect history of physical abuse, history of adultery etc. So when you are at home, they stage the room, showing that the room was wrecked by you. File police reports to establish history of physical abuse. More reports the better for her. By the time you actually get the divorce papers, she would have compiled months of records on you, even if they are false, it doesn't matter. This history is scanned, filtered and the lawyer will tell her what works and what does not. So she continues.... imagine.... by the time the divorce comes, it is because the lawyer feels confident enough to proceed with a high chance of winning.

What does this mean? This means you are fucked. Most likely, they will file first and serve you IN your office, usually Friday 4pm or so. This is to wreck you emotionally, and hopefully you respond in anger. Usually your phone call to them will be recorded with witnesses etc. What is the main points? Its all planned and designed to get the maximum advantage against you. This means you have just become a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

Will you in this case, just choose the cheapest tool you have, or the best that you can afford? By the way, getting the best lawyer does not mean you will survive. It just means that instead of 100% of losing the court case, it improves to 99% chance of LOSING. But this 1% chance means the possibility you get to see your children, that they know that you are not the monster that the mother portrayed you to be just so she can get the HDB flat. Maintenance $ is not for the children but to support her lifestyle. $1,000/month in support will never be equal to $1,000/month in actual spending to your children. Usually less, much less, depending on what kind of mother she is.

Side benefit is that your children at least know you tried to keep them. Very important but not as important as your ability to see your children and know they are safe and well looked after. Think of the cases recently, how the toddler was killed by the mother's boyfriend who abused him before he finally died tragically with his head slammed against the wall. The kid was 3 years old. This is ONE reported case, what about all the unreported cases? physical abuse, sexual abuse, burn them with cigarette butts? Will you know? How can you know if you do not get to see them and interact with them on a regular basis? They must know that you love them and tried your very very best to keep them, before they will open up and tell you if they have been abused. Particularly sexual abuse.

If you file first, yes you can afford a cheaper lawyer, because you got time to prepare and make a case. If you kena filed, you have already been WAAY behind. So you have to get the best lawyer possible.

sorry if this post is a bit emo but its sincere and I don't want any person to experience it un-necessarily.

just like you says and i believe she have all planned on me everything when we got married

Glock
12-01-2011, 12:25 AM
just like you says and i believe she have all planned on me everything when we got married

good luck bro

is she a local woman ?

fucking singapore cheebye is never worth it

i am sorry to hear it

good luck

haojian
19-08-2011, 06:28 PM
i am married to a vietnamese. now we have 2 babies, 6 months and 18 months. she is now on a 2 year working permit, not PR yet.
if we get a divorce, will i get my babies?
do i have to pay maintenance for her and my babies if she gets custody of them?

thank you

tipuking
19-08-2011, 06:43 PM
i am married to a vietnamese. now we have 2 babies, 6 months and 18 months. she is now on a 2 year working permit, not PR yet.
if we get a divorce, will i get my babies?
do i have to pay maintenance for her and my babies if she gets custody of them?

thank you

oh my god.....;(
sorry i cannot help you.
wish u all the best!

wish the babies get the right custody

haojian
20-08-2011, 04:45 PM
we got married in singapore and my kids are born here. my wife have not filed anything here or in vietnam. also my wife have not gotten PR status, only a work permit.

I am more financially stable, does this mean i get to keep my kids?

thank you

fdome
21-08-2011, 11:04 AM
we got married in singapore and my kids are born here. my wife have not filed anything here or in vietnam. also my wife have not gotten PR status, only a work permit.

I am more financially stable, does this mean i get to keep my kids?

thank you

if she stay here for over 3 years, she sure will get maintenance. otherwise depend on the elawyer lao :p Geet a gd lawyer

You can get the two kids, but dont let her bring the kids back to Viet ..

Good luck to you :D

haojian
21-08-2011, 08:11 PM
thank you for your help

haojian
22-08-2011, 07:19 PM
I cant divorce her until we are married for 3 years, looks like cant avoid paying maintenance...:(

wakloun
28-09-2011, 11:55 PM
there's alot of factor that u gotta consider in divorcing ur wife...

there's alot of legal aid these days. google tat n meet the one nearer to your place.

they will advise u more.

A+++
14-02-2012, 01:39 AM
I cant divorce her until we are married for 3 years, looks like cant avoid paying maintenance...:(

u can still divorce her with good valid reason even not 3 yrs as I've fren did tat, well depends on wat the lawyer advise u on this.

& do remember, do not let her get the babies if not she'll use it to get ur money.

good luck to u.

izhamyouhard
21-02-2012, 10:28 PM
who nid lawyer for dirvoce help pm me inbox thanks, got friend who work and can help u handle case :) cheers and pls think of ur children before u really make this move,,

yydick
12-03-2012, 04:34 PM
can anyone be kind enough to pm me the contact for lawyer for a very simple divorce proceeding? no need to fight for anything so affordability is my main concern.
thanks in advance!

iamclone
12-03-2012, 05:04 PM
good luck to u TS...

Reclusive
14-03-2012, 04:39 PM
I am going through a rough patch. Maybe I should seek some legal advice so I know where I stand.

Dragon1
20-03-2012, 03:19 PM
My ex-wife file a divorce on me 2 years ago. I proposed for a Deed of Separation, we have signed between our lawyer a year ago. Now both of us have come to an agreement to proceed with our divorce. My lawyer who did our Deed of Separation said she can expedite our divorce at cost of S$6,000.

Wow, is the price too much? Can I know, any lawyer can do below S$1,000? Or can I do the filing myself in the family court without the lawyer? Cause all terms, condition & agreements, we have agreed is stated on the Deep Of Separation if we go for divorce.

jolenekoh
25-03-2012, 08:59 PM
u sounded like a poor fuck to me, so i wont suggest my divorce lawyer to u, bet u have to whore urself out even to afford lawyer

haojian
05-04-2012, 06:02 PM
anyone can recommend private investigator? i need to check on my wife.
thanks

sleepy80
14-04-2012, 11:53 AM
anyone can recommend private investigator? i need to check on my wife.
thanks

Can engage me to be ur PI, cheap cheap only.. If not give out her contact to the handsome bros in SBF to bed her then I can hide in the room to take photo as evidence for you..

haojian
14-04-2012, 04:17 PM
no need pi anymore, recently she started writing diary, i have translated her few days of writing and she says about her lover and how she feels about him.

this should be evidence enough to divorce her..

V|ernar
16-04-2012, 12:28 PM
no need pi anymore, recently she started writing diary, i have translated her few days of writing and she says about her lover and how she feels about him.

you just increase your chance of getting your kids ~! but feel doesnt mean anything , you need solid evidence .

shysaint
16-04-2012, 02:28 PM
My lawyer who did our Deed of Separation said she can expedite our divorce at cost of S$6,000.

What the lawyer said is true ... in this process .. u do not need to have the seperation period ..

They do some back date process ...

I got divorce in 6 mths.

shysaint
16-04-2012, 02:31 PM

Yes, it might or might not be enough ..

U need solid and concrete evidence ...

Maybe i can be your PI, if can get successful evidence then u can pay me ...