PDA

View Full Version : Something to share!

javin313
21-12-2010, 03:32 AM
You guys remember your first love? And do you guys have th feeling that she is th one for you and for your life, well i had this feeling, i had mime first at 15 4-5 years passed i still think of her i still can recall what we did , isit normal for me to feel so ? I feel im still stuck on her thou after so many rebounds not all work out but some really did works but after some time back to square one. I just wonder isit normal to feel so, or just im sick? And when im with her as in we are friends now and we do go out sometime im like a totally changed person i became so quiet and i stammer when i talk to her which i dont do it when im with other girls or friends. I told her mime feelings to her she told me im a good guy and i deserve better girl then her and she said is best if we were to stay as what are we now(Best friend) but i know i cant treat her as one i still try mime best to do it, i still shed a few tears or so when i think of our past or when im talking to her or when she talking about her good boyf. Well i always find chance to move on just hop on any rebound i can find be it online or friend friends but still i cant find th once happiness i have when i am with her and i realised i no longer trust love i dont like th feeling to be loved anymore. Tell me about it , isit normal for me to feel this way or so?
Thanks alot guys! All yr comment means alot to me, cheers! (:

JAVIN

lee2001sg
21-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Javin, you should move on. One day, you will find a girl who is truely yours and you will forget about her. I guess you are still being best friend with her and hoping that one day she will come back to you. I can tell you chances are very slim. If she chooses you, she will be with you now. I know some people who are still single at 40+ because they can't forget their first love. Think it is not healthy to do that. You should move on. Don't just because of one tree and ignore the whole forest.;)

CouplesSwing
06-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Don't forsake a ocean of fishes for just a mere goldfish . :D

goodpartner
06-02-2011, 04:31 PM
i had mime first at 15 4-5 years passed...

Tell me about it , isit normal for me to feel this way or so?

So u're 19 or 20 this year. Did you took her virginity 4-5 years ago?

If not (lucky), now is the time, make sure she's 18 and above.
After that, she will feel differently about you.

Share FR here after that. That'll really be something.

Orion
06-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Move on Bro. Somewhere down the line, you will meet more girls that you will feel attracted to. Slowly, memories or the strong feelings attached to her will fade as well. It's a little sad but when you meet other girls that are true to you and treats you well, you willl instead be thinking why did I not meet this girl earlier.

I've been there before, I know what it feels like.

makemecum
06-02-2011, 06:56 PM
ya u r 2 ghood for her. find someone better who appreciate u,,,
Happy CNY

burningicez
09-02-2011, 12:10 AM

If you had taken remember to return hor!!!

Sam The Caterer
09-02-2011, 01:31 AM
. I told her mime feelings to her she told me im a good guy and i deserve better girl then her and she said is best if we were to stay as what are we now(Best friend) but i know i cant treat her as one i still try mime best to do it, i still shed a few tears or so when i think of our past or when im talking to her or when she talking about her good boyf.

Bro, when a girl tells u that, she actually means she prefers fxxking her new guy...so u nid to get urself a hot babe n tell her the same thing if she ever expresses those feelings for u.

N u shld stop tearing etc...Be a Mans Man...women dun like those whimpy cry babies...

Nickochee
09-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Don't forsake a ocean of fishes for just a mere goldfish . :D

AGREED... bait good, dun scared no fish.

Sibeh Shiok
09-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Now she like other guy. Sooner she will stick with u in return.

Westham
10-02-2011, 10:00 AM

hehehe.........thats a good call!

Orion
12-02-2011, 10:57 AM
So, TS, how are you doing ?

Even tho we may mostly be cheongsters here, we have also mostly been in puppy love stage before, the unforgettable first love.

Take it easy Yah ?