PDA

View Full Version : Applying for PR for Viet Bride

redstorm
30-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Hi Bros, as some of you may know, i have recently married my Vietnamese wife. She just flew back to Vietnam recently and now it is time to plan for the future and I would like to seek fellow bros advise here.

From my reading of the threads and ICA website, i understand that the first step is to apply a STVP for her first, and after that, apply a LTVP before applying for PR?

Will it be possible for me to apply PR for her immediately? Note: she has only entered singapore once, (to ROM) and has never been a WL / blacklisted.

What are the procedures, and are there any things to look out for?

Fellow bros advise greatly appreciated.

PAPA YONG
30-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Hi Bros, as some of you may know, i have recently married my Vietnamese wife. She just flew back to Vietnam recently and now it is time to plan for the future and I would like to seek fellow bros advise here.

From my reading of the threads and ICA website, i understand that the first step is to apply a STVP for her first, and after that, apply a LTVP before applying for PR?

Will it be possible for me to apply PR for her immediately? Note: she has only entered singapore once, (to ROM) and has never been a WL / blacklisted.

What are the procedures, and are there any things to look out for?

After ROM, use the Marriage Cert to apply for LTVP, while preparing her / yourself for SPR application.

SPR Application: Ur monthly income should not be lesser than $2,500; good credential background, good CPF History, no outstanding liabilities that consume more than 66% of your total income. When all these are in place, chances to a successful application are higher due to tighter control on such recently.

Black_Hawk_Up
01-12-2010, 07:30 PM
yes. you can apply for PR straight away. that what i did and that what i got:) it happened this year with the tight restriction as well.

good luck.

magixskin
02-12-2010, 02:25 AM
After ROM, use the Marriage Cert to apply for LTVP, while preparing her / yourself for SPR application.

SPR Application: Ur monthly income should not be lesser than $2,500; good credential background, good CPF History, no outstanding liabilities that consume more than 66% of your total income. When all these are in place, chances to a successful application are higher due to tighter control on such recently.

thanks for sharing :)

sammyboyfor
02-12-2010, 03:21 AM
I would like to seek fellow bros advise here.

Should be "I would like to seek fellow bros ADVICE...." & "Fellow bros ADVICE would be greatly appreciated.".

"Advise" is a verb.