PDA

View Full Version : ShangHai Recommendation!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

SGPshanghai69
21-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Bro SGP, you lonely in BJ ?????.

Next trip I am in BJ, you join me in Hyatt for drinks. Remember the lady singer's photo that I show you in SH...the ex-model, current Sony label singer, that foxy sexy lady who dreams of becoming a Nun in the near future.............since you are there semi-permanently you might want to land a future nun for the records.....Others like Mark Lim who have nurses and docs etc....

Bro Trellis001,
Thanks for the invitation bro. Of course I'll be most delighted to join you for drinks at the Hyatt! Just let know the dates & time I'll be sure to be there......

But there again, as you mentioned here she's all so high-fllying & famous now with Sony Label Records, how on earth to be close enough to her....let's not even talk about getting more than sitting next to her right bro???
sigh...abit far too high fetch for me la bro! :(

trellis001
21-08-2007, 04:43 PM
.....But there again, as you mentioned here she's all so high-fllying & famous now with Sony Label Records, how on earth to be close enough to her....let's not even talk about getting more than sitting next to her right bro???
sigh...abit far too high fetch for me la bro! :([/QUOTE].....

You know me...me same like you neither got charm, charisma or looks...somehow like you said, BJ girls are more open, friendly and receptive to Chinese from Sin land...much more gentlemanly then the locals, more open minded and has seen more of the outside world then the locals...at least these are the things that my non KTV and freelance girlfriends tell me why they like going out with me.

Forget the label, get her to sit next to us for some company to combat loneliness.

SGPshanghai69
21-08-2007, 05:52 PM
.....You know me...me same like you neither got charm, charisma or looks...somehow like you said, BJ girls are more open, friendly and receptive to Chinese from Sin land...much more gentlemanly then the locals, more open minded and has seen more of the outside world then the locals...at least these are the things that my non KTV and freelance girlfriends tell me why they like going out with me.

Forget the label, get her to sit next to us for some company to combat loneliness.

Bro Trellis001,
Many thanks for your kind words here upon me, and most of all your utmost gracious & kind gesture in inviting me along....
You're for sure not the same as me, YOU being the successful, amighty high position one in your job and trade! I'm just an lowly post employee struggling here in China....sigh....:(
Will do my utmost best for the drinks & meeting up with your singer lady friend, and most importantly not to make u 'lao kui' lah if I could...hehehe....

Hopefully, and eventually can score like you did bro!..............
Cheers & keep in touch there.

I will

Pink_Flyod
21-08-2007, 05:55 PM
interesting encounter there bro Trellis.... I plan to be in Beijing on mid September as well while I will be in Nanjing, Hefei, and Shanghai next week. Maybe we can make it as 6 some dinner... It happen that I am also in the music industry.

shanghaifun
21-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Hi Bro Shanghaifun,
You can try the following HC/ Massage Ctrs;
- Ala House located on Fuxing Zhong rd, junction of Shun Chang rd. 2nd Floor.
Cost RMB 550 net.

- Tian Long HC located on Wuzhong Rd, junction of Jinhui Rd. Cost RMB 900 net.

Have fun! Cheerios.....;)

Thks bro SGPSH69...will try out those places ASAP...thks alot..heehee..

trellis001
21-08-2007, 09:05 PM
interesting encounter there bro Trellis.... I plan to be in Beijing on mid September as well while I will be in Nanjing, Hefei, and Shanghai next week. Maybe we can make it as 6 some dinner... It happen that I am also in the music industry.

Bro, you are always welcome. bet you can speak the same language as my Singer friend. Cannot understand what's so interesting about singing and why she is so adamant about singing. She is more suited to be someone's mistress.....

Ok back to serious stuff. Will PM you again when I am going into BJ in Sept. BTW the 4-some dinner is with the CCTV Editor not with the singer....

trellis001
21-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Thks bro SGPSH69...will try out those places ASAP...thks alot..heehee..

Try also the new club in Plaza 66 which is situation opposite JC mandarin. The club is on the top floor. Just open last month.

shengge
22-08-2007, 12:13 AM
have been reading so much about YPHC , finally got a chance to visit this place ,they are still there at the same location . here is my brief FR

Damage : 700RMB

Overall quite satisfied with the service but quite a distance away by taxi .

Dear All,
These days seldom log onto SBF. Sorry!
To fellow bros and the bro who has PM me on whether YPH is moving, paiseh, I am not too sure on the date but was told that they are still opened at least till first week of September. Those who know may want to clarify. Thanks.
I think by mentioning Lao-Jiu name still work there, the price will be RMB600.
Once again, paiseh!
Happy Cheonging!
Shengge!

Robbhood
22-08-2007, 01:04 AM
Hi guys,

I'm finally logged in,i'll be in shanghai from today till sat. Any brudders wanting to hang out together can give me a call on my mobile:+6583229491. PS: this is my first tme in shanghai, I knoe nuts abt that place. however.i've jotted down a few places from the forum. It might help if we can recce together.

Robbhood
22-08-2007, 01:17 AM
Hi,

I'm in shanghai now,can PM wenwen no. I would liek to try out her services.
Hey Bros,
As promised, im posting another FR. I tried the FL girl Wen Wen that SGPShanghai69 recommended. She took about 20 minutes to get here. She gave the full service that you would normally get at the massage places. The full body massage, hot/cold water treatment, the tits rubbing, asshole licking, etc. and finally ended with a one load. She wasn't much of a looker, I would probably give her a 6.5/10. She's very petite, about 5' or 5'1. A pro about her is that she's very willing to try new things . She did the blowjob raw, which is a plus :D (or maybe it was just for me..hehe). She was also okay with frenching. Feels like she has a B cup. Pretty nice body. Total damage was 600 RMB for about an hour and a half.

My recommendation: If you're too lazy or tired and you want to bring the massage to you, give her a try. She's legit & honest.

afterwards i had her show me around town and she recommended a restaurant to me and we ate there. relatively cheap (120 RMB) and good food.

To the bros that are interested in what she looks like, I took some pictures of her. I'll only give it out to those that PM me. You can either ask me or SGPShanghai69 for her number.

I'm leaving Shanghai tomorrow. Have fun in this city bros!

SGPshanghai69
22-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Try also the new club in Plaza 66 which is situation opposite JC mandarin. The club is on the top floor.

Yes bros,
It's the new Muse 2 Disco Bar Club on 5th floor I think (former Wyn Win Club)...address is Nanjing Xi rd, junction of Xi Kang rd Plaza 66 (or in chinese is Heng Loong Guang Chang)...have fun bros!

SGPshanghai69
22-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Hi,

I'm in shanghai now,can PM wenwen no.

I just replied your PM bro...go checked it.
Cheerios...have fun!:D

SGPshanghai69
22-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Thks bro SGPSH69...will try out those places ASAP

Bro Shanghaifun,
No worries you're most welcome! Have fun....;)

SGPshanghai69
22-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Ok back to serious stuff. Will PM you again when I am going into BJ in Sept. BTW the 4-some dinner is with the CCTV Editor not with the singer....

Yo Bro Trellis001,
I'm back in Beijing now, just arrived at 1300hrs today from Shanghai....sigh...another start of lonely quest here....:(

Will be here till 30 Aug then back to Shanghai lah......

SGPshanghai69
22-08-2007, 04:00 PM
She is more suited to be someone's mistress.....

Bro Trellis001,
Since you find her so suited to be a mistress, maybe you should consider keeping her lor...hehehe...:D

4-some dinner is great for me lah bro!....But after dinner will be 4-some in bed???hehehe.....already fantasing it all now....yummmy......

Hear from u soon bro!

Boost
22-08-2007, 05:10 PM
Hi bros, havent posted in a long time!

But recently I went to shanghai and had my first massage there! That girl is really one of a kind... still thinking of her man... so come here to find out more... thanks to bro SGP-SHA69 I'll looking forward to try out some new places!

Btw I think I genna carrot head cos my massage was 1 hr 200rmb for normal stuff... lol so not going to bore u guys with it :p

Ronaldo
22-08-2007, 05:12 PM
4-some dinner is great for me lah bro!....But after dinner will be 4-some in bed???hehehe.....already fantasing it all now....yummmy......

Dont make us jealous in the SHA thread lahz.... Shoo shoo! Go to the BJ thread... Hahahahaha.. Wished I was there too...:D

XuJiaHui
22-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Bro Trellis001,
Many thanks for your kind words here upon me, and most of all your utmost gracious & kind gesture in inviting me along....
You're for sure not the same as me, YOU being the successful, amighty high position one in your job and trade! I'm just an lowly post employee struggling here in China....sigh....:(
Will do my utmost best for the drinks & meeting up with your singer lady friend, and most importantly not to make u 'lao kui' lah if I could...hehehe....

Hopefully, and eventually can score like you did bro!..............
Cheers & keep in touch there.

I will

Bro, me so long never login SBF and glad to see so many of your post. You are really humble lah ! Be it in Beijing or Shanghai. Every place is your cheong ground.
I am in the airport now and login to SBF after sending you a phone message. Hope you enjoy tonight after dinner .. And Let us know your scoring again !
You are the one... As you said it is not free for the dining cost you 1k... Indeed a generous and nice guy... Still admire you with your hole in one..

Looking forward to meet you soon in SHA or BJ

Ronaldo
22-08-2007, 09:35 PM
B
You are the one... As you said it is not free for the dining cost you 1k... Indeed a generous and nice guy... Still admire you with your hole in one..

Long time no see you... I saw your photo in the SMS club wor... hehehehe..

Well I am waiting for SGPSHA69 to buy me a RMB1000 dinner.. at most I pay for a BBS gal to service him that night lor... Hehehehe...

SGPshanghai69
23-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Well I am waiting for SGPSHA69 to buy me a RMB1000 dinner.. at most I pay for a BBS gal to service him that night lor... Hehehehe...

Bro Ronaldo,
U very very knn lah...like dat suan me good meh???
Buying u & fellow bros makan no probs la....gathering is always the company that matters...nabei buy U makan for RMB 1,000 and u only intend to get a BBS gal??? Buay steady la, at least u could do is get me better FL or even a better KTV gal la bro....mai ngiao lah...;)

Cheerios....

Ronaldo
23-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Bro Ronaldo,
U very very knn lah...like dat suan me good meh???
Buying u & fellow bros makan no probs la....gathering is always the company that matters...nabei buy U makan for RMB 1,000 and u only intend to get a BBS gal??? Buay steady la, at least u could do is get me better FL or even a better KTV gal la bro....mai ngiao lah...;)

Wow... steady lah!! We go budget RMB1000 dinner from SGPSHA69 wor... Best... Where shall we go?Hmmm....:rolleyes:

FL maybe can consider lahz.. but hor KTV i cannot afford.. Me low income ceiling... hehehe...

SGPshanghai69
23-08-2007, 06:25 PM
FL maybe can consider lahz.. but hor KTV i cannot afford.. Me low income ceiling... hehehe...

Bro Ronaldo,
U low income?? Dun BS here lah....u merely keeping it all for your HC cheonging sessions I believed?? Or perhaps saving up to plan a cheonging trip to Changping soon maybe???
Hehehe......:D

Ronaldo
23-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Bro Ronaldo,
U low income?? Dun BS here lah....u merely keeping it all for your HC cheonging sessions I believed?? Or perhaps saving up to plan a cheonging trip to Changping soon maybe???
Hehehe......:D

Really.. I have to do budget chionging lehz... hehehehe... Just look for ONS like SomeOne lor... hehehehe...

Sexatronic
24-08-2007, 10:05 AM
let me join in the fun.....of "suan-ing" somebody... :D

bro SGP is tall, handsome, charming....rich....of course ONS no problem lar! He's just contributing to the economy when he call FLs or go KTVs...haha!!

SGPshanghai69
24-08-2007, 10:17 AM
let me join in the fun.....of "suan-ing" somebody... :D

He's just contributing to the economy when he call FLs or go KTVs...haha!!

Bro Sexatronic,
You sibeh boh liao isit? Nabei all the way back in Sillypore homeland now should be busy with kid & wife yet nothing to do and come online to 'suan' ppl hah.....

When will u be back in Shanghai? Let's meet up when you're & I are back in Shanghai. Got biz talk with you lah....the project on the bldg upgrade in Beijing as per the same one you supplying the wares to in Shanghai is likely to on liao la...must work fast!!!! Client approved design liao la....

I'm in Beijing now, my Beijing GF is coming in this afternoon to spend the weekend with me.......:D .....At least I won't be lonely lah......

call me when you see this post hor...kum sia lah...

Sexatronic
24-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Bro Sexatronic,

When will u be back in Shanghai? Let's meet up when you're & I are back in Shanghai. Got biz talk with you lah....the project on the bldg upgrade in Beijing as per the same one you supplying the wares to in Shanghai is likely to on liao la...must work fast!!!! Client approved design liao la....

call me when you see this post hor...kum sia lah...

bro, even if we hv biz dealings, dont hv to announce in SBF mah..:p

back in SHA liao! I coming to BJ to look for u next wk!

SGPshanghai69
24-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Really.. I have to do budget chionging lehz... hehehehe... Just look for ONS like SomeOne lor...

Bro Ronaldo,
Wat budget cheong u talking about?? U referring to u? Dun BS again here la....nabei...just last heard u wnet to Tian Long Hc leh....knn, that is not 'budget' cheonging hor....Tian Long HC is min RMb 800 per pax leh.....;)

Ronaldo
24-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Bro Ronaldo,
...just last heard u wnet to Tian Long Hc leh....knn, that is not 'budget' cheonging hor....Tian Long HC is min RMb 800 per pax leh.....;)

I think you mistaken lor... Since when I was there? You also never bring me around? I just wait for your good news for that dinner invitation in Shanghai...

SGPshanghai69
24-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Since when I was there? You also never bring me around? I just wait for your good news for that dinner invitation in Shanghai...

Dear Bro Ronaldo,
Perhaps I did mistaken you for visiting Tian Long HC b4 but I'm sure you have visited elsewhere HC lah....
Shall call you when I'm back in Shanghai for our makan session lah....cheerios bro!

Prowler
24-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Hi Bros,

Just arrived in SH, will be here for a while. Short attachment, new to this plc.
If bros, dun mind sharing some info, can pm me.
Thanks for all the info, will try to find more to share share too.

Cya in SH, enjoy cheoging...:D

O2-XDA
24-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Hi Bros,

Just arrived in SH, will be here for a while. Short attachment, new to this plc.
If bros, dun mind sharing some info, can pm me.
Thanks for all the info, will try to find more to share share too.

Cya in SH, enjoy cheoging...:D

bro prowler, where do u wanna go? there are plenty of "places" to go, depending on your needs.....me in shanghai too....if u wanna, can pm yr number so that i can do some info sharing......:D

spoonfork
24-08-2007, 08:20 PM
I think you mistaken lor... Since when I was there? You also never bring me around? I just wait for your good news for that dinner invitation in Shanghai...

All three of you, stop flooding the thread. Let's come out and settle everything over a cold beer! Knn... so Fking hot here in Shanghai. Any parties this weekend or not. SEE BEH SIAN leh! Friday also have to stay at home to surf SBF..... Haizzzzz :(

Sexatronic
24-08-2007, 10:17 PM
All three of you, stop flooding the thread. Let's come out and settle everything over a cold beer! Knn... so Fking hot here in Shanghai. Any parties this weekend or not. SEE BEH SIAN leh! Friday also have to stay at home to surf SBF..... Haizzzzz

pls dont be sian...:D Let's go foot reflexology tmrw after lunch, shall we? I call u..

then at nite, maybe we go check out some clubs...;)

Robbhood
24-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Hi guys,

Pls note that the HC at Shanghai Hotel is closed for renovation till mid sept. I went to the place as per bro Shanghai69 recommanded but too bad it was closed. Will try Ala House instead

cimman305
25-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Hi bros, havent posted in a long time!

But recently I went to shanghai and had my first massage there! That girl is really one of a kind... still thinking of her man... so come here to find out more... thanks to bro SGP-SHA69 I'll looking forward to try out some new places!

Btw I think I genna carrot head cos my massage was 1 hr 200rmb for normal stuff... lol so not going to bore u guys with it :p

could you recommend the massage girl ? what's her number and where is this massage place ?

I'm on the lookout for pretty massage girls, can't seem to find any around my place. ie. Guangdong road, near Raffles City.

Found one in Emerald Massage at Yun Nan Zhong Road, but she (number 7) left the place a few days ago, anyone know her contact number, please PM me.

Robbhood
25-08-2007, 09:23 AM
Reporting live from Shanghai!

FR on Xiaofen No.10:

Looks: 7/10 SYT (slighty plump) 21 yrs old. Only started work for 1 month but doesn't seem so as she was very skillful and professional.
Boobs: At least C cup
AR:8.5/10
BBBJ:8.5/10
FJ:8.5/10
RTF: Maybe (would like to try other outlets)
Damage: Rmb 688 for 90mins

Remarks:
Hardworking and very customer oriented(make sure you feel at home), Will lick you from head to toe with her C cup boobs and caress you with them. the point i don't quite like is when she sits on your back and rubs up and down with her ass. you can feel her pussy hair moving up and down your body. Arse licking was powerful whereby she will lick you asshole clean like a vacuum cleaner, sames goes for the body as well. BBBJ was strong with gd suction. Did her in 3 postions with bose moaning system.

Ambience wise, I believe its like those up market geylang concept where you can stay overnight (didn't try). Rooms are very traditional japanese style with mirrors surrounding all areas where you can enjoy the view of action for all angles. no attached bathroom. shower have be done at the washing area.

As i couldn't find Tian Long HC, I just got off along Jinhui Rd and got into this joint.

Jin Long Bai Hui Mu Yu (Pretty big red signboard)
515 Jinhui Rd, Junction of Wuzhong Rd
Tel:+862164027527
Tell the taxi driver to go towards the end of Jinhui Rd and you will see it.

tjchou888
25-08-2007, 10:53 AM
National Day FR (long)

Was in SHA during National Day and what better way to do my country proud than to build cross-country ties with the Shanghai WLs...:D

Went to YPHC and I must say due to the renovation, it looks very run down from outside. However, my perception changed once I stepped in...

I would say their SOPs, level of service attitude are somewhat modeled after the Japanese. Of course it does help that there is a large community of Japanese in Shanghai. Very professional.

For a first-timer, I must say that I am impressed. I took a shower and got changed before taking a seat at the lounge. Manager Chen come up to me and introduced himself. After a short chat, he said many of my company colleagues also frequent this joint and another one of their joint called Hai Lang...He added that I have come at a perfect timing, all girls are available, so off we went to the fish tank.

It is always hard to make a decision when there are so much to choose. The girls have nice features and all of them are quite pretty and made up. The manager tried to upsell by asking my to take shuangfei. I was a bit reluctant as I was quite tired. However I relented and took it. I pointed to one of the girls and ask Chen whether she was good. He shook his head and recommended 2 others as the one I picked it new and may not serve me well. He added 'Bao Ni Man Yi, Bu Ren Qian Wo Fu' (he would pick up the tab if I am not satisfied) WTF, that's sales talk...but what the hell....

The girls were slim, maybe too slim for my liking. However, I decided to give it a shot. Everything was what many bro here mentioned about; cat bath, AR, BBBJ, etc. Very pro and of course much better than what I had in SIN before. Makes me feel like a king, even though I was tired, I can see why many choose to cheong overseas.

Since I was too tired, I had a problem of cumming (old problem) but the girls tried their best and was really persisted in getting me to cum. But no matter how long or hard they sucked...I couldn't. Well, no point getting them overworked as they already are, so I told them to stop.

Went back to the lounge and ordered some makan and drinks. Chen came up to ask for my feedback and we had a short chat. YPHC is moving to XuJiaHui at the end of the month, he said, so he told me the next time before I come over, call him on his mobile first (interested bros can get from me)

Then I was asking him if they provide any masseur that can do a good massage. It seems they only have foot masseurs. Ok then I told him to get one for me. He instructed his staff to get a pretty one.

The masseur was young, pretty and had a nicer and fuller figure than the shuangfei girls. Shit man I dun mind banging her...:)

The foot massage was good, so I ask if she can do my thighs and back. She obliged, so I ask about price. She quote me 300 plus RMB! ?? It seems that she only have 1 price which includes HJ as well...WTF! But since she was pretty and quite chatty, I gave in...haha

We went into a room and she proceed to massage my back and neck. We were having a good time chatting and she went on to HJ....I wasn't too keen as I know I wouldn't cum. Kept trying to ask her to go back my room after work but she is getting off at 3am...I think I would be asleep by then. So we both agreed next time.

After that I went back to the lounge again and ordered some more makan. The pumpkin tarts and spring rolls were good, and I kept eating. After that I went to get changed. The attendant asked if I was local, I said no, I am Singaporean. Suddenly he said, 'You know Lao Jiu?' I was not too surprised when he told the cashier to give me a discount, but as I did not have much cash, I had to pay the surcharge on credit card.

I left the place a happy man...

Girls: 858 & 877, Masseur 606 (xiao yan)
Body: Slim with small boobs for shuangfei girls, masseur fuller, with C cup boobs and toned legs...
AR: 5/10 ( I am not a fan, maybe some guys like)
BBBJ: 8/10 ( good suction, dedicated...)
FJ: 7/10
HJ: 7/10 (applies to masseur only)
face: pretty slut look, masseur has Vivian Lai's eyes
RTF: Yes but must try the other 'fishes' in the tank
Damage: 1330 RMB after discount ( 1000 for shuangfei, 300 plus for HJ with foot massage)

Hi! Bro,

Will be in Shanghai next week? Can I have Manager chen number?

Ronaldo
25-08-2007, 10:59 AM
All three of you, stop flooding the thread. Let's come out and settle everything over a cold beer! Knn... so Fking hot here in Shanghai. Any parties this weekend or not. SEE BEH SIAN leh! Friday also have to stay at home to surf SBF..... Haizzzzz :(

Ya lah.... Sibei boliao right? Last night went club hopping.. First to some KTV joint to meet some friends, then to Zapatas, then to Babyface, lastly to Xin Wang (hahaha.. supper lahz..).. AND yet before all that, a 2 hour badminton session... I think siao liaoz.. Tomolo got soccer somemore...

Tonight gong Bling cos of some event organised by friend.. Free flow wor. Yeah!!

Sexatronic
25-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Ya lah.... Sibei boliao right? Last night went club hopping.. First to some KTV joint to meet some friends, then to Zapatas, then to Babyface, lastly to Xin Wang (hahaha.. supper lahz..).. AND yet before all that, a 2 hour badminton session... I think siao liaoz.. Tomolo got soccer somemore...

Tonight gong Bling cos of some event organised by friend.. Free flow wor. Yeah!!

bro, like dat bei swee liao!! Go clubbing also never jio me and spoon. :rolleyes: We so bore at home! :p

Ronaldo
25-08-2007, 11:15 AM
bro, like dat bei swee liao!! Go clubbing also never jio me and spoon. :rolleyes: We so bore at home! :p

I tot you guys into hardcore activities? We are very mild one. We are happy just to go to clubs to rabba the girls... Hahaha...Cheap thrills mahz... Keeping fingers and cock crossed for ONS.. hehehe..

Tonight you wanna go Bling? You call me lah... I going to have dinner at Hooters first...hehehe...

Sexatronic
25-08-2007, 11:42 AM
I tot you guys into hardcore activities? We are very mild one. We are happy just to go to clubs to rabba the girls... Hahaha...Cheap thrills mahz... Keeping fingers and cock crossed for ONS.. hehehe..

Tonight you wanna go Bling? You call me lah... I going to have dinner at Hooters first...hehehe...

walau! u know me mah...anything also can! Bro spoon also fine with just beer n talking cock. Anyway, i call spoon first and see he got any plans.

Hooters' gals can make it meh?? hehe...

Glennot
25-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Hi, have been in Shanghai for the pass 2 months and have explored a few HC already. Will establish special discount for one particular joint for all Singaporean bros here is Shanghai and will post FRs once I get the special discount.

However I would like to start my first FR with one of the famous joint in shanghai

Yu Ping HC

Address: 448 Zun Yi Road
Tell the Taxi driver : Go to Yu ping nan road, zun yi road
Tel: 62332398

I was walking along Zun yi road where I overshot the HC, and as I walk past it again, the guard outside ask me “Where you want to go?” and I replied “Massage” and his next sentence was “ Follow me, are you from Singapore? Recommended by Lao Jiu?” I was like Wao kao! How the hell he know I’m Singaporean?

Once inside the joint, I was led to a locker room where I undress and wrap myself with a towel. I was given a clear ziplock bag for my HP to bring inside. Along the way, all the xiao di know I’m Singaporean and kept asking me do I know lao jiu! Ha ha ha

After bathing myself, I was led to a place where you can sauna or dip into the hot pool which I skip so went to the rest area with big sofas and TV.

The manager came and introduce himself.
“Here is my business card, you are Singaporean, you know lao jiu, how is he, long time never see him already…..”

Manager – Gao Yuan
Mobile no. 13818975888/ 13370020761

“He is fine and working hard, busy lah!” As if I know lao jiu! Hee hee

Manager: “Do you want to rest first or see the ladies, there are a lot now!”

Me: “Sure lets go and see!” When u hear the word “there are a lot now!” How can I rest?!

In the fish tank, there are abt 10 gals, frankly speaking, all are Fuckable! All SYT and with good figure.

Manager: “Do you want to Suang fei?”

Me: “If I have the money, I want to 10 fei!”

Manager: Laugh and continue with his introduction on the gals.

I was scanning very hard on all the gals, the face, the boobs and also very important smile. So after a short analysis, I finally pick my gal no. 827 (Her innocent look melt my heart and wobble my legs)

Once we proceed to the room, I find that the room is a bit too dim and slightly old.
827 took off my robe and ask me to lie on the bed. We chat a bit to break the ice as she press press my leg. Then she went out to get her working stuff.

Once back in the room, she remove her clothings and ask me where shall her start her service. I say I will skip the back and lets proceed to the service on the front. So she starts to lick my nipple and stroke my didi. And I squeeze her ne ne and tickle her light brown nipple. Next she licks my body and thigh then suck my ball and say pls dun look at me, I feel shy!

But you are so pretty, my eyes will not listen to me. She laugh and starts to perform bbbj on my harden didi. Soon she put on the condom and rides on me. We change a few positions and I exploded inside her after she begs me to give it to her “lao gong gei wo, gei wo mah!”.

She tidy up a bit and sleep beside me, we chat awhile abt her hometown and her work. She is staying in the hostel provided by the HC. 4 to 5 of them in a room. No off day unless period comes. Working hours is 2pm to 3am and each customer she will get RMB269! Yup, RM269! Weird figure. Her Monthly rental is RMB500 and food is RMB 260. Average she will get 3 to 4 customer per day. Shanghai guys are the worse! Korean guy okok, Japan guy good manners and Singapore guy best! Cause I’m her 1st Singapore guy! Hee hee

While we are chatting, she kept on stroking my didi and I reply by squeezing her ne ne. Soon my didi response to her soft hand and ready for 2nd round. This time round I took longer time to cum as I was really dead tired! She cleard up the mess and massage my leg for a while. After 70mins, we dress up and went off. While I’m walking towards the rest area, a pretty SYT with cup C boobs came out from other room! Wow, that would be my next target!

Girl: 827
Looks: 8/10 SYT 22 yrs old. Fresh young only start working for 1 month.
Boobs: B + cup
Lick Job: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
RTF: Yes, but not her. Because she is just one tree out of the whole forest
Damage: Rmb 600 before 8pm.
Time: Standard is 60mins, can prolong to 90mins without paying extra. (This is according to the manager”
Shots: Can cum as many times as you can!

Went to the rest area and ask for coffee and a bowl of noodles. The manager came and talk to me. “How is the service? Good? Want to try our foot massage? Only RMB50!

“Ok after my noodles”

Soon a lady came and start the foot massage. Scanning at her from head to toe, looks ok, boobs cup B- and very friendly.

We chat as she starts to massage my foot. She is friendly and chatty so we spoke abt a lot of things. While she swap to the next leg, she open her leg wide and I can see her panties, and your guess is right, its white colour!

After awhile she start to ask me to pay RMB326 to try her skill on didi massage. As she persuades me, her hands are caressing my didi.

What the Fuck! Small head will never listen to Big head, so ON lah! She took me to a room and I sat on the sofa where she undress me and start her massage on my didi with baby oil. Her skill is good, very sensual and lots of pattern. When didi is harden, she will press a point below the balls above the asshole to soften the didi, then she will once again stroke the didi to make it harden again. As she massage my didi, we chat on her lifestyle in Shanghai. 27 yrs old, married with a kid and husband is not in shanghai, so she has a young Taiwan bf that she has flings with.

After an hour, she ask me “Do you want to cum?”
“Sure lah” What a question! So she starts to HJ me and I start to feel her cup B breast. After I cum, she continue to massage my leg for awhile and we parted.

Lady: 603
Looks: 6-7/10 Slutty look. Have been working there for 3 yrs. She is the master of all the foot masseurs working there
Boobs: B- cup
HJ: 9/10. Pattern liao liao bo liao
RTF: Maybe but saw bigger boods masseur
Damage: RMB 329

Bath and dress up. Paid at the counter. If you are asking for “fa piao” it will be RMB20 more. And if pay by credit card, 1% more. Btw, lots of place in Shanghai do not accept overseas credit card! Luckily this place do!

Sorry for the long FR. Hope you like it!

Glennot
26-08-2007, 02:41 AM
Hi, have been in Shanghai for the pass 2 months and have explored a few HC already. Will establish special discount for one particular joint for all Singaporean bros here is Shanghai and will post FRs once I get the special discount.

However I would like to start my first FR with one of the famous joint in shanghai

Yu Ping HC

Address: 448 Zun Yi Road
Tell the Taxi driver : Go to Yu ping nan road, zun yi road
Tel: 62332398

I was walking along Zun yi road where I overshot the HC, and as I walk past it again, the guard outside ask me “Where you want to go?” and I replied “Massage” and his next sentence was “ Follow me, are you from Singapore? Recommended by Lao Jiu?” I was like Wao kao! How the hell he know I’m Singaporean?

Once inside the joint, I was led to a locker room where I undress and wrap myself with a towel. I was given a clear ziplock bag for my HP to bring inside. Along the way, all the xiao di know I’m Singaporean and kept asking me do I know lao jiu! Ha ha ha

After bathing myself, I was led to a place where you can sauna or dip into the hot pool which I skip so went to the rest area with big sofas and TV.

The manager came and introduce himself.
“Here is my business card, you are Singaporean, you know lao jiu, how is he, long time never see him already…..”

Manager – Gao Yuan
Mobile no. 13818975888/ 13370020761

“He is fine and working hard, busy lah!” As if I know lao jiu! Hee hee

Manager: “Do you want to rest first or see the ladies, there are a lot now!”

Me: “Sure lets go and see!” When u hear the word “there are a lot now!” How can I rest?!

In the fish tank, there are abt 10 gals, frankly speaking, all are Fuckable! All SYT and with good figure.

Manager: “Do you want to Suang fei?”

Me: “If I have the money, I want to 10 fei!”

Manager: Laugh and continue with his introduction on the gals.

I was scanning very hard on all the gals, the face, the boobs and also very important smile. So after a short analysis, I finally pick my gal no. 827 (Her innocent look melt my heart and wobble my legs)

Once we proceed to the room, I find that the room is a bit too dim and slightly old.
827 took off my robe and ask me to lie on the bed. We chat a bit to break the ice as she press press my leg. Then she went out to get her working stuff.

Once back in the room, she remove her clothings and ask me where shall her start her service. I say I will skip the back and lets proceed to the service on the front. So she starts to lick my nipple and stroke my didi. And I squeeze her ne ne and tickle her light brown nipple. Next she licks my body and thigh then suck my ball and say pls dun look at me, I feel shy!

But you are so pretty, my eyes will not listen to me. She laugh and starts to perform bbbj on my harden didi. Soon she put on the condom and rides on me. We change a few positions and I exploded inside her after she begs me to give it to her “lao gong gei wo, gei wo mah!”.

She tidy up a bit and sleep beside me, we chat awhile abt her hometown and her work. She is staying in the hostel provided by the HC. 4 to 5 of them in a room. No off day unless period comes. Working hours is 2pm to 3am and each customer she will get RMB269! Yup, RM269! Weird figure. Her Monthly rental is RMB500 and food is RMB 260. Average she will get 3 to 4 customer per day. Shanghai guys are the worse! Korean guy okok, Japan guy good manners and Singapore guy best! Cause I’m her 1st Singapore guy! Hee hee

While we are chatting, she kept on stroking my didi and I reply by squeezing her ne ne. Soon my didi response to her soft hand and ready for 2nd round. This time round I took longer time to cum as I was really dead tired! She cleard up the mess and massage my leg for a while. After 70mins, we dress up and went off. While I’m walking towards the rest area, a pretty SYT with cup C boobs came out from other room! Wow, that would be my next target!

Girl: 827
Looks: 8/10 SYT 22 yrs old. Fresh young only start working for 1 month.
Boobs: B + cup
Lick Job: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
RTF: Yes, but not her. Because she is just one tree out of the whole forest
Damage: Rmb 600 before 8pm.
Time: Standard is 60mins, can prolong to 90mins without paying extra. (This is according to the manager”

Went to the rest area and ask for coffee and a bowl of noodles. The manager came and talk to me. “How is the service? Good? Want to try our foot massage? Only RMB50!

“Ok after my noodles”

Soon a lady came and start the foot massage. Scanning at her from head to toe, looks ok, boobs cup B- and very friendly.

We chat as she starts to massage my foot. She is friendly and chatty so we spoke abt a lot of things. While she swap to the next leg, she open her leg wide and I can see her panties, and your guess is right, its white colour!

After awhile she start to ask me to pay RMB326 to try her skill on didi massage. As she persuades me, her hands are caressing my didi.

What the Fuck! Small head will never listen to Big head, so ON lah! She took me to a room and I sat on the sofa where she undress me and start her massage on my didi with baby oil. Her skill is good, very sensual and lots of pattern. When didi is harden, she will press a point below the balls above the asshole to soften the didi, then she will once again stroke the didi to make it harden again. As she massage my didi, we chat on her lifestyle in Shanghai. 27 yrs old, married with a kid and husband is not in shanghai, so she has a young Taiwan bf that she has flings with.

After an hour, she ask me “Do you want to cum?”
“Sure lah” What a question! So she starts to HJ me and I start to feel her cup B breast. After I cum, she continue to massage my leg for awhile and we parted.

Lady: 603
Looks: 6-7/10 Slutty look. Have been working there for 3 yrs. She is the master of all the foot masseurs working there
Boobs: B- cup
HJ: 9/10. Pattern liao liao bo liao
RTF: Maybe but saw bigger boods masseur
Damage: RMB 329

Bath and dress up. Paid at the counter. If you are asking for “fa piao” it will be RMB20 more. And if pay by credit card, 1% more. Btw, lots of place in Shanghai do not accept overseas credit card! Luckily this place do!

spoonfork
26-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Announcement

The gathering of the Suzhou brothers and Shanghai brothers is set as follows:

Date: Saturday, 8th of September 2007
Location: KTV in Suzhou (details will be given over PM to protect privacy of gathering)
Estimated damage: 500 RMB per person (includes room charges, drinks, tips for meimeis, mummy and KJ)
Hotel: Please book your own preference of accommodation. For those who need help, please liaise with Bro Just4fun. The estimated cost per night is about 150RMB for a clean and decent hotel near the city.

For those interested, kindly register with the following COs so that the logistics can be properly arranged:

Shanghai: Bro SGPshanghai69 (http://sammyboyforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=17761)
Suzhou: Bro Just4Fun (http://sammyboyforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=7751)

SpeedRay
26-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Hi Speedray,
Drinking joints;
Tongren Rd, junction of nanjing Xi rd. Street of Bars / pubs.....Manhattan Bar, Bluefrog Bar, Blue Angel, etc....best time to go on Fris & Sats.

Spa / Massage Ctr;
- Tian Long HC located on Wuzhong rd, junction of Jinhui rd. Cost is RMB 900.00 per pax.

- Ala House HC located on Fuxing Zhong rd, junction of Shun Chang rd. Cost is RMB 550.00 per pax

Have fun!

Thanks bro, when I in Shanghai will PM you go together for drink

O2-XDA
27-08-2007, 03:01 AM
just came back from Babyface 2 (next to 钱柜@复兴公园)...bloody hell...is happening sia......tonnes of syts.....too bad......brought one gal there...so cannot sian..:mad:

have fun all bros @ shanghai:D

Ronaldo
27-08-2007, 11:02 AM
just came back from Babyface 2 (next to 钱柜@复兴公园)...bloody hell...is happening sia......tonnes of syts.....too bad......brought one gal there...so cannot sian..:mad:

have fun all bros @ shanghai:D

Babyface 2 I have not been tere.. Hmm.. since its at Fuxing Park, maybe next time I will check it out.. Guandii at Fuxing Park still my favourite...

Sexatronic
27-08-2007, 11:20 AM
huh? Got Babyface 2?? Didnt know dat!!

since it's at Fuxing park, same as Guandi, perhaps we can go check it out this wkend... :D I postpone my trip to BJ already to next wk.

Ronaldo
27-08-2007, 11:28 AM
since it's at Fuxing park, same as Guandi, perhaps we can go check it out this wkend... :D I postpone my trip to BJ already to next wk.

HUH???? This weekend?? Not another 5am!! I have been going back at 5am for the past 2 weekends.. Fri and Sat nite... I think will die if this goes on... ahhahahahaa...

You guys left early on Sat night.. Where did you head to?:D

SGPshanghai69
27-08-2007, 12:38 PM
HUH???? This weekend?? Not another 5am!! I have been going back at 5am for the past 2 weekends.. Fri and Sat nite...

Wah lan eh bros....I'm here in beijing and you guys all go out cheonging......I really envy you all!

Must arrange for one cheonging session when I'm back in Shanghai leh........:(

SGPshanghai69
27-08-2007, 01:42 PM
Announcement

Location: KTV in Suzhou (details will be given over PM to protect privacy of gathering)
Estimated damage: 500 RMB per person (includes room charges, drinks, tips for meimeis, mummy and KJ)
Hotel: Please book your own preference of accommodation. For those who need help, please liaise with Bro Just4fun. The estimated cost per night is about 150RMB for a clean and decent hotel near the city.

For those interested, kindly register with the following COs so that the logistics can be properly arranged:

Shanghai: Bro SGPshanghai69 (http://sammyboyforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=17761)

Bro Spoonfork,
How come ended up I become 'Official Contact Person' leh??? I though you're the Exercise Commander??
I'm in Beijing lah...kinda difficult for me to co-ordinate leh..:(

Sexatronic
27-08-2007, 03:05 PM
HUH???? This weekend?? Not another 5am!! I have been going back at 5am for the past 2 weekends.. Fri and Sat nite... I think will die if this goes on... ahhahahahaa...

frankly, we went straight home... old men like us cant party till 5am, not even 3am..:o

i say go check out the joints, never say till 5am mah...

Ronaldo
27-08-2007, 04:45 PM
frankly, we went straight home... old men like us cant party till 5am, not even 3am..:o

i say go check out the joints, never say till 5am mah...

You?!?!? Old man!??!?!?! I think Spoonfork will cry... Hahahaha..
Straight home ah? Tot the Guangdong gals were quite happy to hang around you guys... You all can chat in Cantonese mahz... hehehehe...:D

spoonfork
27-08-2007, 08:08 PM
You?!?!? Old man!??!?!?! I think Spoonfork will cry... Hahahaha..
Straight home ah? Tot the Guangdong gals were quite happy to hang around you guys... You all can chat in Cantonese mahz... hehehehe...

Walan... this is not a very friendly thread :( KNN.... kana suan all the time. Anyway, the party that night was really nice. Thanks for the invitation bro Ronaldo. Come to think of it, you had the best chance to score that night. How was the tall lass that was hugging and gyrating with you the whole night? Any FRs?

Bro Sexatronic, Alamak! Please don't tell me your trip to BJ will result in you missing the SZSH gathering hor! Bros here will be disappointed not to see you there, especially Bro Frankieman....

Bro SGP, you are the best person to take roll call lah! Everybody knows you. Furthermore, you are one of the most informed here. Aiyo, the fact that you are in BJ doesn't make any difference le! Those who are interested or need more info only need to pm you mah! Don't need to see personally see you in BJ right? :cool:

Glennot
28-08-2007, 03:19 AM
Thanks to all the bros who up my points. Will provide more FR next time.

Will go to Long Quan HC on tue night or wed night
Address: Wu Zhong lu, Yao Hong lu. 3rd floor.

The manageress is Wang Xing 1334171460. Pretty and good figure. Went there a couple of times already and will try to get a good price for all singaporean bros. Will also post FR on all the gals i up before.

The manageress has arranged a young Ne Toa Toa liup gal for me either on tue or wed. Waiting for her call anxiously.

Thanks for all the pts once again!

just4fun
28-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Walan... this is not a very friendly thread :( KNN.... kana suan all the time. Anyway, the party that night was really nice. Thanks for the invitation bro Ronaldo. Come to think of it, you had the best chance to score that night. How was the tall lass that was hugging and gyrating with you the whole night? Any FRs?

Bro Sexatronic, Alamak! Please don't tell me your trip to BJ will result in you missing the SZSH gathering hor! Bros here will be disappointed not to see you there, especially Bro Frankieman....

Bro SGP, you are the best person to take roll call lah! Everybody knows you. Furthermore, you are one of the most informed here. Aiyo, the fact that you are in BJ doesn't make any difference le! Those who are interested or need more info only need to pm you mah! Don't need to see personally see you in BJ right? :cool:

na beh...u guys are having tons of fun in SHA with me leh...I dun care...u must bring me to go cheonging next time when i am back....

SGPshanghai69
28-08-2007, 09:41 AM

Yo Bro Ronaldo, Spoonfork, Sexatronic....
Sibeh buay steady lah...I'm away and you guys go cheonging....and most importantly with all these tall slim gals there as well...wah lan eh....nose bleed after hearing this now!
Bro Ronaldo, so when I'm back you arrange another outing can??
I really hate my job man!! Knn....causing me to lose out so much on the Shanghai scene...CCB!:mad:

Sexatronic
28-08-2007, 10:02 AM

"suan-ing" is all part of the culture here! haha!

yes, must thk bro ronaldo and @@@@ (wats his nick har??) for arranging the party at Bling (or is it Naked Cow?). This joint is not bad at all, tho a little small. Seems quite a good place to "view" gals, but not frm our own group. hehe..

bro ronaldo was being practically molested the whole nite!! :p

bro spoon and urs truly just admired the gals, some tall & sexy, some wild and crazy! Talked to a few, but no chemistry leh..

Today shall be a rest day for me....went to 金碧辉煌 ktv last nite, most likely got party again tmrw nite... old liao!!

Ronaldo
28-08-2007, 10:27 AM
Walan... this is not a very friendly thread :( KNN.... kana suan all the time. Anyway, the party that night was really nice. Thanks for the invitation bro Ronaldo. Come to think of it, you had the best chance to score that night. How was the tall lass that was hugging and gyrating with you the whole night? Any FRs?:

Hahahaha..
Only good friends then suan hor.. If not will be VERY polite liaoz.

Glad u guys enjoyed.. there is another party coming up.. It will be themed as Hawaii and will be decked in swim wear AKA Bikini... hahahaha..

Hmm.. Best chance to score? I should say i was picked up instead... Tell you more in person lahz.. But no FR cos she is not local and is a friend.. hehehe

O2-XDA
28-08-2007, 10:41 AM
huh? Got Babyface 2?? Didnt know dat!!

bro, i did not know it was bf 2 and was looking high and low for it...till the security guard approached me and asked...knn..anyway, the name outside is not BF2 hor...but if u ask the counter, they say is BF2 (the signboard still the old one starts with "R" something something). is right beside qian gui

have fun:D

Ronaldo
28-08-2007, 10:50 AM
bro, i did not know it was bf 2 and was looking high and low for it...till the security guard approached me and asked...knn..anyway, the name outside is not BF2 hor...but if u ask the counter, they say is BF2 (the signboard still the old one starts with "R" something something). is right beside qian gui

Heard there are alot of pickpockets at this Babyface...Be careful ah!! Friends have reported cases... But actually be careful once you clear customs lahz.. Hahahhaa.. Like how I give up my Liver, Kidney, Lungs at the Customs when I arrive in China...

O2-XDA
28-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Hahahhaa.. Like how I give up my Liver, Kidney, Lungs at the Customs when I arrive in China...

i know....bro.. being in and out china for many years...learned both the hard and easy ways...hahah:D think my lung already donated to the People's Republic of China liaoooooooo.............

SGPshanghai69
28-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Glad u guys enjoyed.. there is another party coming up.. It will be themed as Hawaii and will be decked in swim wear AKA Bikini... hahahaha..

Hmm.. Best chance to score? I should say i was picked up instead...

Bro Ronaldo,
I want to go lah...bikini party!!! wah lan eh...again nose bleed lah bro....
when, where, time & dates pls??????:D

I must say you're the very 1st bro I know tat will being 'pick up' by gals instead of us the miserable ones trying to pick up the gals....You're the MAN...an idol to all fellow bros here lah!

spoonfork
28-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Bro Ronaldo,
I want to go lah...bikini party!!! wah lan eh...again nose bleed lah bro....
when, where, time & dates pls??????:D

I must say you're the very 1st bro I know tat will being 'pick up' by gals instead of us the miserable ones trying to pick up the gals....You're the MAN...an idol to all fellow bros here lah!

Come back quick.... If not, come Autumn... no more bikinis to see... :D

Ronaldo
28-08-2007, 11:34 PM

Dont like that say lahz... If not ppl think I am super handsome... unlike our very own SGPSHA69.... Me Fat and Ugly... with big big tummy and triple chin liao lor.. hehehehe... Maybe cos I look different or best.. harmless... unlike you players.. hehehee..

Anyway... the party I will update you once I have details...

Ronaldo
28-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Come back quick.... If not, come Autumn... no more bikinis to see... :D

Winter also can wear bikini lahz.. Never mind one.. hehehe.. Then we can see erected nipples... hehehe

XuJiaHui
29-08-2007, 03:02 AM
Long time no see you... I saw your photo in the SMS club wor... hehehehe..

Bro , Fat and old photo lah. Long time never join them for meeting.. must exercise more like you.. Call me along if got exercise and cheonging session.. dun quiet quiet ..raba raba tall girl..

As usual, Bro SGP is a hunter.......and you are next idol I need to learn also...
Lets catch up soon... Still in Shenzhen hotel at this hour... SO boring

Ronaldo
29-08-2007, 08:27 AM
Bro , Fat and old photo lah. Long time never join them for meeting.. must exercise more like you.. Call me along if got exercise and cheonging session.. dun quiet quiet ..raba raba tall girl..

As usual, Bro SGP is a hunter.......and you are next idol I need to learn also...
Lets catch up soon... Still in Shenzhen hotel at this hour... SO boring

Boring in Shenzhen?? You gotta be kidding me... Hahaha...
The most boring thing is to be in the office on a rainy Shanghai morning and the first in the office.... You feel like you are working on a Sunday.... hehehehe..

Photo meh? You saw real life lah dude.. hehehe.. You game mehz? Actually you also know the group but never intro to fellow SBF friends...And also, I saw your photo you know? hehehehe...

SGPshanghai69
30-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Still in Shenzhen hotel at this hour... SO boring

Yo Bro Xujiahui,
Like Bro Ronaldo said so, you got be kidding all us here lah?!! Lonely & bored in Shenzhen..for a man?? Unless you've otherwise 'fetish' (gay maybe?) then you shouldn't be lonely & bored as a man in shenzhen bro....:D

You should browse the Shenzhen thread & explore further...even being alone bro. Be adventurous bro!

SGPshanghai69
30-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Announcement

Exercise Shanghai - Suzhou Open Mobilisation Notice

To all fellow bros,
Kindly PM me or email me at [email protected] for confirmation of attendance as per our appointed Exercise Commander Bro Spoonfork proposed Exercise SHA-SU on the above-mentioned dates.

Thank You.

dom01
31-08-2007, 06:58 AM
This is my 1st time trying out China's sleazy joints.

I was too lazy to travel to PuXi for happening stuff, as I am staying in the outskirts of Pudong ("bird dun lay egg place").

FR 1
I was walking around my neighbourhood, when I spotted this stretch of joints of HDS with scantily dressed ladies. I remembered that both Bro SGPshanghai69 and luvgangsta have shedded some info on it before.

I decide to try it out of my curiosity. It was a typical FJ (similar to SG's KS & PT concept), nothing too interesting. The gal is of village descent, I just fired in the hole and chaoz. Damage on pocket was 150 RMB.

FR 2
My legs were tired from the long run yesterday. I was looking for a good foot massage, but I got more than I bargained for. I was led upstairs by her. the 1st hour was normal massage, and she asked if i wanted to extend. I agree. The next hour was rabba rabba session, followed by a HJ (unprofessionally).
Total damages: (30 + 30 + 40) RMB

Thanks is all I have. Hope my FR is not too badly written. I reckoned that I could have been over charged, coz my Chinese is not as good as the Mainlanders.

CookiesMonster
31-08-2007, 07:44 AM
I am going to Shanghai on 5th sep and getting out next day. So have a night free. Any bros can recommend where to go for chill out and watch some meimeis, maybe pick up one? Or a good spa?

Thanks
CookieMonster

Shanghai_guy27
31-08-2007, 10:51 AM

I was too lazy to travel to PuXi for happening stuff, as I am staying in the outskirts of Pudong ("bird dun lay egg place").

FR 1
I was walking around my neighbourhood, when I spotted this stretch of joints of HDS with scantily dressed ladies. I remembered that both Bro SGPshanghai69 and luvgangsta have shedded some info on it before.

I decide to try it out of my curiosity. It was a typical FJ (similar to SG's KS & PT concept), nothing too interesting. The gal is of village descent, I just fired in the hole and chaoz. Damage on pocket was 150 RMB.

FR 2
My legs were tired from the long run yesterday. I was looking for a good foot massage, but I got more than I bargained for. I was led upstairs by her. the 1st hour was normal massage, and she asked if i wanted to extend. I agree. The next hour was rabba rabba session, followed by a HJ (unprofessionally).
Total damages: (30 + 30 + 40) RMB

Thanks is all I have. Hope my FR is not too badly written. I reckoned that I could have been over charged, coz my Chinese is not as good as the Mainlanders.

Overcharged at RMB 150 and RMB 100...not to much to worry about.

Well done for getting out and exploring and finding your own fun, rather than just trying the standard locations posted here.

SGPshanghai69
31-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Come back quick.... .. no more bikinis to see... :D

Bro, & Bros,
I'm back in Shanghai lah!!!:D

XuJiaHui
31-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Boring in Shenzhen?? You gotta be kidding me... Hahaha...
The most boring thing is to be in the office on a rainy Shanghai morning and the first in the office.... You feel like you are working on a Sunday.... hehehehe..

Photo meh? You saw real life lah dude.. hehehe.. You game mehz? Actually you also know the group but never intro to fellow SBF friends...And also, I saw your photo you know? hehehehe...

Hey Bro, reallly need you intro some good stuff in shenzhen lah.. Shenzhen thread got nothing much.. As I worried about the safety in shenzhen so did not explore alone loh.. Yesterday night trying to score a student. End up nothing although she is in my hotel room... Bad ...

You mean the group of SmS.. Msian and Sporen girl is too tough for me la.. I am not as handsome as you leh.. Me local also cannot gaotim..

XuJiaHui
31-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Yo Bro Xujiahui,
Like Bro Ronaldo said so, you got be kidding all us here lah?!! Lonely & bored in Shenzhen..for a man?? Unless you've otherwise 'fetish' (gay maybe?) then you shouldn't be lonely & bored as a man in shenzhen bro....:D

You should browse the Shenzhen thread & explore further...even being alone bro. Be adventurous bro!

Bro , Bopian lah.. Me always loser leh and furthermore the city is so unsafe... Someone lose the laptop in their exhibition booth with 5 people tend the booth... So scary here......
I think we better backup all the important things now!!

SGPshanghai69
01-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Yesterday night trying to score a student. End up nothing although she is in my hotel room... Bad ...

You mean the group of SmS.. Msian and Sporen girl is too tough for me la.. I am not as handsome as you leh.. Me local also cannot gaotim..

Bro Xujiahui,
In the hotel room yet u didn't end up with any happening with the student gal???!! Wah lan eh....sibeh dun understand you leh...

So here you siad it all out now that you've been keeping a group of 'stashed away' gals from fellow bros, yet all of us are always out seeking & looking out for you....buay steady lah bro....knn....:(

The next meet up session with us all you must at least invite 3 of them out....hehehe.....compulsory hor!!!

spoonfork
01-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Bro Xujiahui,

The next meet up session with us all you must at least invite 3 of them out....hehehe.....compulsory hor!!!

I SECOND that!!!!!!!! ;)

wiggy
01-09-2007, 03:20 PM
I had a very bad experience while I was in Shanghai on Aug 30, 2007. I checked in New Century Hotel that day and was very tired from travelling.

New Century Hotel is a 4 star Hotel. Every thing looked good in the rooms but when I went to the sauna/ massage center of the hotel on level 4 it was very run down. No bubbles in jacuzzi. The water was brown and dirty! No one was there except me. I wish I didn't pay first!

I just wanted a good massage. They made me paid up front before the session. Once I was in the room this skinny girl in the late 20's started to give me the worse massage then tried to sell me packages with sex to it. She spoke in Putonghua and can not speak English or Cantonese because I speak those fluently. She quoted me 700RMB and I told her that was too expensive. She wouldn't go down any lower and since this is my last day in Shanghai I thought I try out Shanghai girls. It was a the worse sex ever in my life. She faked everything with moans. No bbbj so I forced her but she would not use her mouth but just fingers. With condom on she sucked it and stroked it with her hands and she finally made me cum. I was really tired so I shot fast. I manage to finger her before I cum and she was really tight. She told me the session only last 45 minutes and tried to sell me another shot for 400RMB then 300RMB. I paid her and wanted to get the hell out of there!:mad:

So never book a stay at New Century Hotel on 1111 Li Yang Road. tel: 021-36084999.

limpeh369
01-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Yo guys!

This is the guy who has ate the most expensive Crystal Jade in Shanghai with Bro Ronaldo, Spoonfork and Sexatronic.

It was a fun night for that almost private party at Bling.

Looking forward to the next outing!

PS Been a lurker at SBF for a long while, ever since I have been posted to Shanghai, I have decided to show my "tortise head" here....:D

Ronaldo
01-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Yo guys!

This is the guy who has ate the most expensive Crystal Jade in Shanghai with Bro Ronaldo, Spoonfork and Sexatronic.

PS Been a lurker at SBF for a long while, ever since I have been posted to Shanghai, I have decided to show my "tortise head" here....:D

Hey! Finally you decided to appear here for me to "UP" ah? hehehehe...
When is our next trip to Guandii? hehehehe...

Ronaldo
01-09-2007, 06:08 PM

hey dude! which part of Shanghai man? I am also in the Pudong area and its in Zhangjiang Hi Tech Park area.... The birds dont even fly here....

:cool:

And I also make the EFFORT to go to Puxi for fun.... :eek:

Ronaldo
01-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Hey Bro, reallly need you intro some good stuff in shenzhen lah.. Shenzhen thread got nothing much.. As I worried about the safety in shenzhen so did not explore alone loh.. Yesterday night trying to score a student. End up nothing although she is in my hotel room... Bad ...

Aiyoh... Shenzhen have all sorts of fun lahz... I dont know what type you are looking at... Shanghai and Shenzhen have one thing in common.. KTV quite expensive unless you go to the outskirts... Next time I intro some old birds there for you lahz.. Dont worry..

So you and the gal play cards and discuss China politics in your room ah? But sometimes it happens... Not everyone have actions like SGPSHA69....:D

Handsome???? You gotta be kidding me siahz... I am just another Xtra Large guy... hehehehe...

When come back?

Ronaldo
01-09-2007, 06:15 PM
I SECOND that!!!!!!!! ;)

Sorry about Dinner last nite... Had to DINE in... hehehehe:D

blckjckking
01-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Hi bros out in shanghai, hope u guys are having sexriffic time... keke8. Anyway, just came back from bangcock but did not bang my cock on any pussy, so dissapointed...

I'm coming to Shanghai on the 3rd till the 6th... this is only my second time in shanghai therefore need bro's help. Dun worry, i'm not lazy, i have scanned the threads here. At least know Yu Ping HC and definitely will try it.

But advice needed on ta pao material. where can i get them?? Are they available at all? If yes I'm very interested cause i need companion at nights.

Last but not least, if any bros would like to hang out please let me know... Cheers and cumalot

Glennot
02-09-2007, 01:33 AM
HC: Long Quan HC
Address: Wu Zhong lu, Yao Hong lu. 3rd floor.
Operating hrs: 1pm till 3am

Went you reach the HC outside, there is a security guard sitting outside. You will either be approach by him or you can just tell him you going to “An Mo”. The security guard will then radio up and then they will activate the lift.

Once you reached 3rd floor, the xiao di will help you change ur shoes to slipper.

Ask for the manageress Wang Xing 1334171460. She is quite pretty with a good figure. Tell her that you are introduced by Glen from Singapore and she will give you a special price RMB580. I think this is a good deal and it applies even after dark! I requested this good offer from her for all Singaporean bros!! Enjoy!

Ms Wang Xing will lead you to the room and you can request to see all the gals. They have abt 10 to 20 gals and all are very service oriented. You can ask or request anything from Ms Wang Xing and she will advise you on the gals accordingly. She is very friendly and provides true and good recommendation.

Oi Ms Wang, today I need a pair of big boobs to ease my stress from work and a good hard working gal to work on me ok!!

Ms Wang: Hao! All the gals come to room 607!

After looking at all the gals, and recommendation from Ms Wang, I selected Gal no. 25.

Ms Wang: Glen, you enjoy ah! To Gal 25, you treat my friend good good ah!

Gal 25 helped me off with all my clothes and gave me a towel to wrap myself. Then she picks up the phone and calls the counter to inform them that Time starts now!

Went she took off her bra, my heart beat increased, my didi starts to poke the towel and try to peep, and I roar with horny smoke coming out from my mouth. Her boobs is cup C with cute pink nipples. Today supper, pink nipples!

When we are bathing, I tried to chat with her to break the ice. She is slightly shy but fun. While we are bathing, she lick softly on my ears and gave a light bite as well. Pretty turn on man! My hands are magnet to her boobs.

After drying up, I lie on the bed and told her to skip the service on the back. She starts kissing and nibbling slowly on my nipples. Soft and slow licks all over my horny body. When she suck my finger, I am already anticipating on her blow job. She is good at licking, sucking and tongue action. Left hand fingers were been suck by her and my right hand is squeezing her boobs. NICE!

Next she attacks my balls. Slow and soft licks simply sent me to the heaven! Lick lick suck lick lick suck lick lick suck, never ever so balltisfied by any gal!

When her hand hold on to my didi, I knew she is starting to give me a good bbbj. And again horny smokes came out from my mouth, some from nose and ear! I have been waiting on this! Wooo…Ahhhh…Wooo…Ahhh…. Ka ni na ! ! She has to stop or I will shoot! Stop her and told her that I want to service you too! She says latter after you service me, I give you a blow job with “Guo dong” ok! Huh? “Guo dong” what?! Fruit Jelly blow job! This is unbelievable! Something very new to me!

I pin her down on the bed and start attacking her lips, neck and of course pink left and pink right. She feel ticklish easily and yet enjoying herself! Finger her pussy and respond with wetness. This is the best reply!

Tell her to cap me and my harden didi eat himself into her wet pussy. Oh gosh! I have forgotten the jelly bbbj! Wa Kao, how can I forget. Nevermind, I will punish her with a good bonk! After a few positions, my didi fired and was diditisfied.

She lie beside me and we chat. I start to ask abt where is her most sensitive area, and I will attack that area by licking and sucking. We played and laugh and soon start smooching. Her tongue can be rated at 9/10. Soft, skillful and playful.

My didi harden and screaming to join in the fun. She capped me and the 2nd round starts! This round was even better as we already hot up by earlier licking on her sensitive area. After I cum, I scolded myself….because once again I forgotten to try her jelly bbbj! Waaaaaaaa!!!!! If any bro try, pls promise to provide FR ok!

When we are bathing, we hug and hug and hug. Kiss and kiss and kiss. Of course squeeze and squeeze and squeeze, Really nice boobs. Can I bring them home please? Gal 25: NO! they will be here waiting for you anytime. Wa Kao!

Girl: 25
Looks: 7/10 SYT 24 yrs old. Nice and friendly looks
Boobs: C cup with PINK nipples
Lick Job: 8/10 Soft and nice
BBBJ: 9/10 Skillful and balltisfied. Haiz…pls try her jelly BBBJ for me ok!
FJ: 8/10 Very responsive
RTF: Yes.
Damage: Rmb 580 when you mentioned to Ms Wang Xing the magic word “Glen from Singapore”
Time: 90mins

The gals here are all very service oriented but not all are SYT. But with RMB 580, 90mins and unlimited shoots. Really worth it.

To note: They dun accept foreign Credit cards. So I paid in cash everything. Haiz…

XTEME2314
02-09-2007, 02:48 AM
Bros,

Will be staying in Radisson Pudong, not sure whether any happening places there? will be there for a week. i know the hotel is quite far from the happening place in puxi, read almost 200 post here..

I am looking for disco to raba raba and maybe ONS if lucky...

will also try to visit YPHC...

Van Basten
02-09-2007, 03:59 AM
hey dude! which part of Shanghai man? I am also in the Pudong area and its in Zhangjiang Hi Tech Park area.... The birds dont even fly here....

And I also make the EFFORT to go to Puxi for fun....

yes ronaldo loves pussies! long live puxi! btw i m a pudong man... :D

sorry i just had to jibe in... going crazy.. just wan to find a super chinese girlfriend but not even in china half the time..

SGPshanghai69
02-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Bros,

Will be staying in Radisson Pudong, not sure whether any happening places there? will be there for a week. i know the hotel is quite far from the happening place in puxi, read almost 200 post here..

Just sent u a PM on the info u needed bro. Checked it.
Also, wanting to be lucky with ONS is not a always scene here and most importantly, timing + $$ as well....
Short biz trips here are more advisable to go HCs/Spas to bang it off & forget...short & sharp kills it all bro

Have fun!

SGPshanghai69
02-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Sorry about Dinner last nite... Had to DINE in...

Bro Ronaldo,
After that eventful night of yours being 'picked up' by someone....you're now having lots of 'home cooked' food liao eh? So homely man....so envious la bro...Good for u man!.....any chance to invites us fellow bros along some day maybe?? hehehe.....:D

SGPshanghai69
02-09-2007, 10:51 AM
I had a very bad experience while I was in Shanghai on Aug 30, 2007. I checked in New Century Hotel that day and was very tired from travelling.

New Century Hotel is a 4 star Hotel. Every thing looked good in the rooms but when I went to the sauna/ massage center of the hotel on level 4 it was very run down. No bubbles in jacuzzi. The water was brown and dirty! No one was there except me. I wish I didn't pay first!

So never book a stay at New Century Hotel on 1111 Li Yang Road. tel: 021-36084999.

Hi Bro Wiggy,
Sorry to hear of your bad experience here.
Indeed not all hotels offer tip-top services in every aspects. Most of all, the massage ctr in New Century Hotel you went to is one that is leased out & managed by another so services render will sure not to be assured like the hotel services.

Perhaps your next trip here, try going to some of the recommended HCs/Saunas here by other fellow bros to make up for this bad one....

I'm sure you'll enjoy alot better comes your next trip here....;)
Take it easy & be cool bro..............cheers!

Sexatronic
02-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Yo guys!

hello Mr. Limpeh!!!! u finally appear!! now can spread some pts to u liao...

very expensive dinner indeed! haha :D

Sexatronic
02-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Sorry about Dinner last nite... Had to DINE in... hehehehe:D

lucky fellow!! got pple cook for u hor! I sicked for 4 days, nobody to take care.... i guess must really look for someone to take care of us..:p

O2-XDA
02-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Bros,

will also try to visit YPHC...

bro, me in and out of china for years..........haven't tasted ONS yet lei..... hahaha.....but MNS i tasted....

Try the new babyface2, you might get lucky thoe..:D

ChinaAlleWay
02-09-2007, 05:53 PM
bro, me in and out of china for years..........haven't tasted ONS yet lei..... hahaha.....but MNS i tasted....

ons... oh god..
i had my first & LAST ons in china..
i wont try again..too many problems.. kept calling and disturbing..wa lao eh !!
there's no such thing as fu*k buddy, sooner or later have to return it..
women.... just cant understand them !! :rolleyes:
rather pay to go beauty salon in some hotels and finish it off..
or using my all time favourite right hand !! :D

have a great time in Shanghai Everyone !! woooo...

spoonfork
02-09-2007, 06:04 PM

very expensive dinner indeed! haha

KNN..... How come nobody spread any points to me :confused:

Bro Limpeh, Welcome to the forum! You have been really busy since we last met eh? So, any FRs to keep all bros here updated? You are the happening guy here... so, giev us the leads... OK?

Bro Ronaldo, No problems to the dinner! I happen to jio the two part time actresses and I thought you guys might just want to burn some open time. Anyway, nobody joined me except the Hongky guy whom we had dinner at the Taiwanese restaurant. Noting much happened though, just a simple dinner with a lot of beer. :p

Bro SGP, So.... hows our rendevous coming on? Besides me, who else is going to SZ? Heheheheeeeee

limpeh369
02-09-2007, 10:04 PM
KNN..... How come nobody spread any points to me :confused:

Bro Limpeh, Welcome to the forum! You have been really busy since we last met eh? So, any FRs to keep all bros here updated? You are the happening guy here... so, giev us the leads... OK?

Bro Ronaldo, No problems to the dinner! I happen to jio the two part time actresses and I thought you guys might just want to burn some open time. Anyway, nobody joined me except the Hongky guy whom we had dinner at the Taiwanese restaurant. Noting much happened though, just a simple dinner with a lot of beer. :p

Bro SGP, So.... hows our rendevous coming on? Besides me, who else is going to SZ? Heheheheeeeee

Bludder spoonfork, no memorable FR for me leh apart from that very SOP session to the infamous Min Dian @ Pudong. Had to drag bro Ronaldo to bring me there. Overall, decent bonk for RMB 550 in Shanghai but had to rush to beat the clock to enjoy the discount.

limpeh369
02-09-2007, 10:08 PM

very expensive dinner indeed! haha :D

Wah! first time i got "upped" on points. Now can kenna approved when asking fl contact loh :p

Thanks to all the bros.

O2-XDA
03-09-2007, 09:56 AM
ons... oh god..

maybe china gals still need further development in ONS theory, as in with the economy.....:D

but as the society getting more complicated and sophisticated, ONS, a by-product of economical growth, will frequently happen......especially shanghai. see tight and enjoy..yeah

OceanEleven
03-09-2007, 12:05 PM
ons... oh god..
there's no such thing as fu*k buddy, sooner or later have to return it..
women.... just cant understand them !! :rolleyes:
have a great time in Shanghai Everyone !! woooo...

Perhaps you did a good job that's why she's back and yearning for more! :D

Daemoon
03-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Hi all brothers,

Please take note that YPHC is closing down and shifting to Xu Jia Hui. The last day will be on the 8th Sept and the new place will be open only after 15days... meaning 27th Sept.

The new place is located at 天钥桥路999号 and will be called 999club.

Cheers
daemoon

Glennot
03-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Hopefully after they shift, they won't up the price and "Lao Jiu" still applies! hee hee

Daemoon
04-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Price increase....that i dun know... i forgot to ask. Anyway the Manager Wei is not in YPHC anymore... but still can get the "lao jiu' price for now lah.

loveya
04-09-2007, 04:03 PM
hey bros and pros. i am newbie here and newbie to shanghai as well, i am going there next week, will be staying at shanghai everbright, next to the exhibition center. i am looking for fun and good service, not interested in pub, disco or KTV as i have no time, only stay for 1 night.

i browsed through this thread and found that shanghai hotel hc is highly recommened but it's closed!?! also just read on this page that Long Quan HC is very interesting, but not sure whether the hotel i am staying is too far or not, any recommendation?

Ronaldo
04-09-2007, 06:47 PM
lucky fellow!! got pple cook for u hor! I sicked for 4 days, nobody to take care.... i guess must really look for someone to take care of us..:p

Which part sick?? You have sooooo many darlings... Not scared nobody take care of you lahz..

Anyway... DINE in means go to friends house to eat... means got guys got gals.. Well i guess a simple DINE IN in SBF translate to other meanings..
hhahaahaa.

Ronaldo
04-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Perhaps you did a good job that's why she's back and yearning for more! :D

Yeah dude... Nice meeting you... Pity you are the other end of town. but we can still meet in the central area... See you around... :D

ChangCarl
04-09-2007, 06:53 PM
I just realised that Bro Nongho has upped my reputation. Thank you so much!

SGPshanghai69
05-09-2007, 09:02 AM
Yeah dude... Nice meeting you... Pity you are the other end of town. but we can still meet in the central area...

Bro Ronaldo & Oceaneleven,
Glad that you two are contacting one another.....:D
As Bro Ronaldo said so, one is at the far North of Puxi, and Bro Ronaldo is at the far East of Pudong....

Both of you can meet up centrally, perhaps at my place again for makan lah!...hehehe...sounds like I'm becoming like a 'match-maker' hor.....hahaha....

OceanEleven
05-09-2007, 09:44 AM
Bro Ronaldo & Oceaneleven,
Both of you can meet up centrally, perhaps at my place again for makan lah!...hehehe...sounds like I'm becoming like a 'match-maker' hor.....hahaha....

Dont talk talk only. So when is the next makan session? :D

SGPshanghai69
05-09-2007, 11:48 AM
So when is the next makan session? :D

Bro Oceaneleven,
Talk is free mah! Dunno when is next makan session....merely depends "who u know" will be cooking lah!.............;)

Ronaldo
05-09-2007, 12:07 PM
lah!...hehehe...sounds like I'm becoming like a 'match-maker' hor.....hahaha....

Can matchmake other things or not? We or rather I need your guidance in Shanghai lahz... I wanna meet hot chicks tooo...:D

PS Lovely meal that day.... But you made me very jealous.... sighz.. I miss Rex..

SGPshanghai69
05-09-2007, 12:26 PM
We or rather I need your guidance in Shanghai lahz... I wanna meet hot chicks tooo...:D

PS Lovely meal that day.... But you made me very jealous.... sighz.. I miss Rex..

Bro Ronaldo,
What guidance you need???!! You are already giving a fair bit of guidances to fellow bros here like Bro Limpei369, Sexatronic....as mentioned by them here!

And what hot chicks you need???! You're now with a hot babe that picked you up on that eventful night you mentioned here at Bling.....

Nothing to be jealous about me bro...my life is simple, and you're most welcome on that simple meal at my place....just a simple home-cooked meal, nothing to shout about!

You are also welcome to come by my house whenever I'm back in town from Beijing to come play with 'Latte'.....

Cheerios bro....catch you soon when I'm back in Shanghai next week lah!

Ronaldo
05-09-2007, 12:50 PM
And what hot chicks you need???! You're now with a hot babe that picked you up on that eventful night you mentioned here at Bling.....

I wanna hook hot local chicks too... hahahahahaha... Anyway most importantly just have fun lahz..
See you soon!

arrow6989
05-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Hi all Bros,
Now in Shanghai..staying at Mayfair.
Ding Xi Road...any happening...

Yesterday just try out the HC at Shanghai hotel...not sure why there is a thread saying it is close.

Can recommend any good stuff near Mayfair....HC..

Thanks alot

Ciao

XuJiaHui
06-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Missing Shanghai after disappear for 2 weeks. Bro SGP got home cooked food.. Can I eat too?

Bro Ronaldo, got so many hot chicks yet kept to yourself how can? You know I am a little bit boci and do not know how to kao them so I always keep quiet lol.. You teach me la !!

XuJiaHui
06-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Bro Ronaldo,
After that eventful night of yours being 'picked up' by someone....you're now having lots of 'home cooked' food liao eh? So homely man....so envious la bro...Good for u man!.....any chance to invites us fellow bros along some day maybe?? hehehe.....:D

Bro Ronaldo, got people cook for you somemore .. so envious... when is my turn leh

SGPshanghai69
06-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Hi all Bros,

Ciao

Hi Arrow6989 bro,
Go to Dong Zhu An Bang rd, junction of Jiang Su rd very nearby to your hotel Mayfair hotel. There's a HC there, not too bad gals quality & services as mentioned here on this thread b4 in the past...sorry I cannot recall name of HC (Japanese name outside) though.....but it's just directly opposite the Metropole Service Apartments Hotel on Dong Zhu An Bang rd though...not to difficult to find......;)

Have fun!

SGPshanghai69
06-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Missing Shanghai after disappear for 2 weeks. Bro SGP got home cooked food.. Can I eat too?

Bro Xujiahui,
You're always flying around mah so....not sure if you're in town or not? Will sure to invite you along the next time for home-cooked food la...
See you next week back in Shanghai lah...cheerios.....;)

Ronaldo
06-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Bro Ronaldo, got people cook for you somemore .. so envious... when is my turn leh

You go to the restaurant near your place, that auntie also can cook for you....:D

zensk
06-09-2007, 01:32 PM
Hi Bros,

Looking for few kaki to cheong together. I am staying at Pudong.
Have been here in SH for 10 months. Staying alone atm.

Planning to meet up some Sammy Bros over the weekend or after work for those stay at Pudong.

Let me know if you are interested to meet up.

regards,
SK

Valis
06-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Hi there, nice to see so many people.

I am new to this forum and just got send to Shanghai recently. Gonna be here to sometime and are looking forward to exploring this place

Valis
06-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Hi Guys,

I just recently got to Shanghai and would like to drop by to say hi.

Looking really forward to exploring this place

Herich
06-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi all Bros,

Yesterday just try out the HC at Shanghai hotel...not sure why there is a thread saying it is close.

Thanks alot

Ciao

Here is one place you can try. Cut and past from my 'x files' aka research done a few weeks back. Never try yet.very near to your Mayfair. not sure if this is the same joint that our laojiao bro SGPShanghai69 recommend. Have fun!

名稱:富都源
區域:長寧區宣化路靠近定西路(斜對面是迪歐咖啡館)在6樓(免費停車)
營業時間:全天
免費項目:免費小吃/飲料/水果
洗浴環境:☆☆☆☆
休息環境:☆☆☆☆
炮房環境:☆☆☆☆
小姐數量:20個左右
挑選方式:one by one
服務內容:漫遊、DL、BJ、ML(房內有鏡子,可以邊做邊看)
服務時間:60分鐘/鍾
價格一覽:600元(週一到週五),500元(週六、週日)
安全係數:☆☆☆☆☆(嚴打時照舊營業)
評價:環境較好,小姐服務確實一流,從不機車,享受完服務生還會問你滿意不滿意,體現出管理水 平到位。鬧中 取靜,價格合理。重點推薦26號、16號、19號(還有上海本地妹29號)

kingkong20005
06-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Hi all Bros,

Just been posted to Shanghai this week.
Am staying @ Gubei,

Need your recommendations of good HC & KTV in the area

thanks

arrow6989
06-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Here is one place you can try. Cut and past from my 'x files' aka research done a few weeks back. Never try yet.very near to your Mayfair. not sure if this is the same joint that our laojiao bro SGPShanghai69 recommend. Have fun!

名稱:富都源
區域:長寧區宣化路靠近定西路(斜對面是迪歐咖啡館)在6樓(免費停車)
營業時間:全天
免費項目:免費小吃/飲料/水果
洗浴環境:☆☆☆☆
休息環境:☆☆☆☆
炮房環境:☆☆☆☆
小姐數量:20個左右
挑選方式:one by one
服務內容:漫遊、DL、BJ、ML(房內有鏡子,可以邊做邊看)
服務時間:60分鐘/鍾
價格一覽:600元(週一到週五),500元(週六、週日)
安全係數:☆☆☆☆☆(嚴打時照舊營業)
評價:環境較好,小姐服務確實一流,從不機車,享受完服務生還會問你滿意不滿意,體現出管理水 平到位。鬧中 取靜,價格合理。重點推薦26號、16號、19號(還有上海本地妹29號)

Bro thanks for the advice.
I cannot wait liao went back to Shanghai Hotel spa

Go try out number 7 (AGAIN)

Name : Li Yue
Very nice body..white and curvy
If u boobs lover then sorry...A cup only

Service good...i love it

I will scout out the place u advice
Thanks

shingo78
06-09-2007, 09:58 PM
HI Guys

Sorry been away for sometime... finally settled into new place in pudong and got the darn internet running.

This is a little last minute but anybody interested in getting together over the weekend for drinks aka. getting to know each other session?

Always good to have kakis to chill and hang out with while appreciating the "beauty" Shanghai has to offer.

Woo Hoo another weekend is around the corner!!

Fear
07-09-2007, 02:12 AM
anyone know where to extend visa?

thks

Ronaldo
07-09-2007, 09:22 AM
Hey hey..

Seems like this thread is getting alive again...
Well, i think its time to roll call the people in Shanghai.
Who knows? Maybe the guy whom you suspected is a Samster when you were buying DVD is right here..

Please add to the list, Cut and paste hor... Dont just reply... Hehehe.. Then maybe can organise meet-ups...

Pudong Man
1) Ronaldo (Zhangjiang Hi Tech)

Puxi Guys

spoonfork
07-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Who knows? Maybe the guy whom you suspected is a Samster when you were buying DVD is right here..

Please add to the list, Cut and paste hor... Dont just reply... Hehehe.. Then maybe can organise meet-ups...

Pudong Man

Puxi Guys[/QUOTE]
1) Spoonfork (JingAn)

TLCsession
07-09-2007, 10:12 AM
anyone know where to extend visa?

thks

Dear Fear,

Fear no more... :)

1st get a Zheng Ming Shu (verification letter) from your estate mgmt folks - those Wu Yeh fella

Then go to police station to register presence. Ask your estate folks where is the nearest police station. Pls bring along the lease agreement or that green book for home owner. Otherwise kana go back and get.

Finally go to 1500 Min Sheng Rd in Pudong, 3rd floor get a queue number to extent your visa. Operating hours - Mon to Sat 9 am to 5 pm. Pls do not go between 11.30 to 1.30pm - their lunch time lah... only two counters working. Sorry, forgot to ask them for the phone number.

Need to take your colour photo at the ground floor - 30yuan if you don't have one.

Then fill up the "VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FORM"

Collect the passport about one week later for a one month extension

More than one month here? ... repeat process for the 2nd month extension

After that... any brothers here know how to extend somemore i.e need to stay more than that 2.5 months (1st 14 days visa free in China for Singaporean)? Also anybody here have the tel number of 1500 Min Sheng Road to share?

Thatz my experience for my kawan who stayed more than 14 days here.

BTW, there is the counter for all the overstayer... :p No Fear!

Hope it helps.

TLCsession

Ronaldo
07-09-2007, 10:24 AM
BTW, there is the counter for all the overstayer... :p No Fear!

Hope it helps.

TLCsession

Overstayer siahz... Haiz.. Overstayed for 1 mth when I was based in the south...
Lucky some kopi money settled the problem... But I think SHA might be quite hard..

Good information dude!!

OceanEleven
07-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey hey..

[/U][/B]

So you gonna be the Orkuiniser to organise everything? :D
I thought you folks heading Suzhou on the 8th Sept?

SGPshanghai69
07-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Hi all Bros,

Just been posted to Shanghai this week.
Am staying @ Gubei,

Need your recommendations of good HC & KTV in the area

Hi there,
Try Golden Globe KTV located on Yan An Xi rd, junction of Gu Bei rd. As mentioned b4 many times here, this KTv is full of wild activities, like gals only wear G-strings with no bra, bare-backed gown dresses!
Also, the KTV gals will do lap dance once a night on the guest she sits with, stripping all the way till only left with thier panty.
Damages: RMB 1,800 per room (4 pax excluding gals)
Gal's tip: RMb 400 per pax.
Have fun!

SGPshanghai69
07-09-2007, 10:42 AM
I cannot wait liao went back to Shanghai Hotel spa

Go try out number 7 (AGAIN)

Name : Li Yue
Very nice body..white and curvy
If u boobs lover then sorry...A cup only

Service good...i love it

Yo Bro Arrow6989,
Shanghai Hotel Spa Massage Ctr is open again? That's great news to all fellow bros lah.........hurray!
Any in depth descriptions to No. 7 you've tried maybe? How's the looks aspect bro? X/10?
Wanna try No.7 lah.....:D long time no cheong HC liao here....

SGPshanghai69
07-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Overstayer siahz... Haiz.. Overstayed for 1 mth when I was based in the south...
Lucky some kopi money settled the problem... But I think SHA might be quite hard..

Bro Ronaldo,
In China, as long as a problem that can be solved with $$, it will never be a problem.......be it in North, South, East or the West!

SGPshanghai69
07-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Dear Fear,

After that... any brothers here know how to extend somemore i.e need to stay more than that 2.5 months (1st 14 days visa free in China for Singaporean)? Also anybody here have the tel number of 1500 Min Sheng Road to share?
TLCsession

Hi Bro TLCsession,
Greetings.
Very detailed info you have provided for all fellow bros.

As to with regards to your query here on how to get further & longer visa permitted stay in China...this is how I got mine at the very begining stage when I was here....hope it's still applicable as it is for now...

The usual permitted 60 days visa stay period is issue with the following;
1) Obtain a Letter of Formal Invitation from a local Chinese or legal enitity enterprise stating name, designation & purpose of visit to the invitees.
NOTE: Letter of Invitation are to be original copy with company stamp (the red stamp)

2) Submit the Letter of Invitation (original copy, no faxed copies entertained!) to China Embassy in HKG or SGP to apply for a Business Visit Visa. Upon approval, all Business Visa overseas obtained are permitted with 60 days stay each time upon entry into China.

3) Upon entry into China(any parts of China), go to a local Police post to register (within 48 hours upon arrival date) and obtain a 'Temporary Residence Permit' (green colored slip) together with your passport (no photos needed) which is a MUST to provide document & will enable one to further extend his/ her visa stay application in China eventually when the stipulated period on the initial visa is up.

4) Further extension on the existing Business Entry visa in China itself upon approval & obtained are likely to be bear permitted stay of 3-6 months stay period (subjectively) in China as stipulated on the visa (stating permitted stay period only from which month till month) which differs from the overseas obtained Business Visa as above-mentioned which only stipulates nos. of days allowed within China as per visa category.

Hope the above info helps!

SGPshanghai69
07-09-2007, 11:18 AM

Pudong Man

Puxi Guys
1) Spoonfork (JingAn)[/QUOTE]

Bros,
Here's the added on list;
Pudong Man
2) Limpei369 (Lujiazhui area)

Puxi Guys
1) Spoonfork (JingAn)
2) Oceaneleven
3) Xujiahui
4) SGPshanghai69
5) Sexatronic
6) Cateyes001
7) Mr. Hospital

Ronaldo
07-09-2007, 11:18 AM
So you gonna be the Orkuiniser to organise everything? :D
I thought you folks heading Suzhou on the 8th Sept?

Aiyoh,... Me newbie lehz.. How to Orkunise? Hehehehe.. I just lay the platform.. then the rest will just fall into place... Singaporeans very shy one... Will huddle up in one corner whenever they are alone overseas...

I tried talking to some Singaporeans during my time in China, and they machiam tot I am trying to con them... I was just being friendly lahz.. hehehe..

Ehz.. Put in your location lah..

Lastly, we can see from the thread, who has the most free time... something SGP something 69... hehehe... I admit I am free cos my boss just went back...

:D

Ronaldo
07-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi Bro TLCsession,
Greetings.

Hope the above info helps!

Either you cut and paste or you sibei weekend mood liaoz.. Hahahaha..

Tonight going you know? :D

SGPshanghai69
07-09-2007, 11:25 AM
Lastly, we can see from the thread, who has the most free time... something SGP something 69... hehehe... I admit I am free cos my boss just went back...

:D

Bro Ronaldo,
Dun need to something...here...something here...me lah..nb...
As u said b4 mah bro, the usual Snr Mgmt persons are the one who posts most threads being in his own room, pretending to be busy at the notebook computer...when staff comes in to the room, merely telling them do this & that that's all....then back to posting again....hehehehe.....

hehehe...pai seh la....I dun have a room but CBL alot lately as posted to Beijing not much work to do ma.....:D

SGPshanghai69
07-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Either you cut and paste or you sibei weekend mood liaoz..
Tonight going you know? :D

Bro Ronaldo,
I steady one lah bro...all these are typed by me.....no cut & paste la....

sigh...how I wish I can go to Suzhou too bro...nabei CB man...still kenna stuck here in Beijing lah...CCB my boss....sibeh 'tu lan' lah....knn nb cb....:mad:

SGPshanghai69
07-09-2007, 11:31 AM
HI Guys
This is a little last minute but anybody interested in getting together over the weekend for drinks aka. getting to know each other session?

Always good to have kakis to chill and hang out with while appreciating the "beauty" Shanghai has to offer.
Woo Hoo another weekend is around the corner!!

Bro Shingo78,
Welcome back...
Do PM Bro Ronaldo & Limpei369 as both of them are 'Pudong Boys' ....
I'm sure they have alot to offer & show you in Pudong lah...right Bro Ronaldo & Limpei369???
Cheerios bro...have a good weekend lah...;)

Ronaldo
07-09-2007, 11:48 AM
As u said b4 mah bro, the usual Snr Mgmt persons are the one who posts most threads being in his own room, pretending to be busy at the notebook computer...when staff comes in to the room, merely telling them do this & that that's all....then back to posting again....hehehehe...

Oh you remembered... Actually very true lahz.. I am hiding in my own office... Jamming the keyboard away...

But hopefully when you sexcatay come in, you do not have any erection from SBF...
hehehehhee...

OceanEleven
07-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Oh you remembered... Actually very true lahz.. I am hiding in my own office... Jamming the keyboard away...

But hopefully when you sexcatay come in, you do not have any erection from SBF...
hehehehhee...

No worries, our friend here (you know who) has sexcatary to take care of any "stiff" and "sticky" situations. Dont forget, he is in BJ. :D

Valis
07-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Hi Guys,

Say, do anyone have any recommendations for 'Interesting' places in PuXi?

Been wanting to explore the area but dunno where to start, will be very greatful if direction can be given.

Thanks

SGPshanghai69
07-09-2007, 05:26 PM
hehehehhee...

Bro Ronaldo,
FYI, I'm not tat snr position to have a secretary lah...and also open office space so no room for me to be in, like you typing away 'looking busy' in your Executive Room bro...........;)

Ronaldo
07-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Hi Guys,

Say, do anyone have any recommendations for 'Interesting' places in PuXi?

Been wanting to explore the area but dunno where to start, will be very greatful if direction can be given.

Thanks

Err.. interesting as in Cheng Huang Temple and Pearl of the Orient? Hahahaha.
Just kidding... Depends on what kind of fun you are looking at. From BBS to Sauna, from KTV to ONS, different people different strokes...

But nevertheless our friendly local agent aka SGPSHA69 will be glad to cut and paste from his past replies for you..:D

Ronaldo
07-09-2007, 05:42 PM
No worries, our friend here (you know who) has sexcatary to take care of any "stiff" and "sticky" situations. Dont forget, he is in BJ. :D

BJ BJ.... I love BJ.. I havent been there.. But I am already loving it... or love having it being done on me... hehehee...

Any happenings tonite? Gonna raid Fuxing Park one more time before calling it a break for 1 month... no more hard partying. hehehhee

SGPshanghai69
07-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Just kidding... Depends on what kind of fun you are looking at. From BBS to Sauna, from KTV to ONS, different people different strokes...

But nevertheless our friendly local agent aka SGPSHA69 will be glad to cut and paste from his past replies for you..:D

Bro Ronaldo,
Totally agree with u on that...it would be nice if question raised are more specific on aspects of interests....

Anyway, be it for any interests, there are lots of info already here....pls read on......

Herich
07-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Bros,
Here's the added on list;
Pudong Man

Puxi Guys
1) Spoonfork (JingAn)
2) Oceaneleven
3) Xujiahui
4) SGPshanghai69
5) Sexatronic
6) Cateyes001
7) Mr. Hospital
8) Herich (Zhongshan Park)

Sexatronic
07-09-2007, 06:28 PM
BJ BJ.... I love BJ.. I havent been there.. But I am already loving it... or love having it being done on me... hehehee...

Any happenings tonite? Gonna raid Fuxing Park one more time before calling it a break for 1 month... no more hard partying. hehehhee

why do u like BJ so much?? B'cos u like being BJ? haha...

tonite u going Bling again har? Or Guandi? By the time I come back, u wld b going into hibernate mode liao.. *sigh*...

shingo78
07-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Pudong Man
3)Shingo78 (Dongfang Lu)

Puxi Guys
1) Spoonfork (JingAn)
2) Oceaneleven
3) Xujiahui
4) SGPshanghai69
5) Sexatronic
6) Cateyes001
7) Mr. Hospital

By the way ronaldo, if you looking for exta company I'll be glad to join you at Fuxing Park. Been there once to Park 97.. am keen to check out the rest of the area. Will PM you my contact just in case

shingo78
07-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Hi Bro Valis

If your definition of "interesting" doesn't involve a hot tub and a quiet room. May i provide you witha humble recommendation based on where i've been.

Fuxing Park (Fuxing Gong Yuan)

- Park 97

It is a 2 storey establishment whereby below is a disco and on top there is a live band. The catch is that buying drinks on the 1st floor is cheaper than buying on 2nd floor. 1 bottle of chivas on 1st is about 600++ RMB but on 2nd is going at about 900. Dun ask me why lah.. There is a fair amount of women there and you can see that some are there to get picked up or you can even get the waiter to pull girls for you if you so incline. The dancefloor mainly play R&B.

Hengshan Lu

- There is a whole row of pubs and a couple of small discos along the stretch of road. I walked by some and it seems that there are "performers" dancing on table tops and stuff.. drinks are relatively priced and definately cheaper at fuxing park.

XinTianDi

-G+ Club (Located on the 5th floor of shopping centre)

Drinks here are priced around 680 for chivas and about 700++ for black label. One thing i remember about the place is that the women gathered in here can make your balls stir and jaws drop. Beauty seems to be a pre-requisite of this joint.

Heard form another friend that the girls here are available for ta bao but can't confirm as i have yet to try. Tables require a minimum spending of 300 and the sofa seats require min, of 3000 RMB.

Well that is all i can share at present with my limited experience.

I would recommend walking about fuxing park or xintaindi if eye candy is a pre requisite... enjoy bro!

Ronaldo
07-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Hi Bro Valis

If your definition of "interesting" doesn't involve a hot tub and a quiet room. May i provide you witha humble recommendation based on where i've been.

Fuxing Park (Fuxing Gong Yuan)

- Park 97

Wow.. I think you are more happening than me siahz... Hahahaha.. Looking forward to seeing you tonight....
Still in Pudong.... Leaving later...

Anyway I got a small table there.. :D

shingo78
07-09-2007, 08:46 PM
No Lah Bro.. I have been visiting places at random to better understand the clubbing scene here ha ha..

You must be a regular at Guandi to be able to get a table :)

Definitely looking forward to meeting ya later too.

SGPshanghai69
08-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Wow.. I think you are more happening than me siahz... Anyway I got a small table there.. :D

Bro Ronaldo,
You are getting into the high life style scene in Shanghai eh?? Having your regular table being reserved on every weekends at Guandi....;)

The affluent, flamboyant upper class yuppies.....you!...so envious here...

Ronaldo
08-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Bro Ronaldo,
You are getting into the high life style scene in Shanghai eh?? Having your regular table being reserved on every weekends at Guandi....;)

The affluent, flamboyant upper class yuppies.....you!...so envious here...

You "7 early 8 early" come here post this good mehz? hehehehe...
I can never compare to you lahz...

It was a nice outing though... Have to lie low for a while now... Too much drinking... hehehe...:D

jts0711
08-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Fellow Bros,
I have been just posted to Shanghai and based in ZhangJiang HiTech Park. Hoping to meet you guys for a good time

Valis
08-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Hey hey!! Thanks for the info bros,

I will be checking thoses places soon enough.

If next time, the fellow brothers are organising a trip. Remember to call me,
thou I can't quite drink.

Cheers

raykwok79
08-09-2007, 08:27 PM
hey bro,

i am just back from shaghai. stayed in puxi, but dun find amy happening?

aznballa622
08-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Hi Bros,

I just got to Shanghai recently, studying at Fudan University.

I was wondering if any bros knew of any fun KTV's in Hong Kou or Pudong district? If so, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

SpeedRay
08-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Hi Bros,

I was wondering if any bros knew of any fun KTV's in Hong Kou or Pudong district? If so, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Bro u be there for how long? I going in next month, need bros to cheong together:D

arrow6989
09-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Yo Bro Arrow6989,
Shanghai Hotel Spa Massage Ctr is open again? That's great news to all fellow bros lah.........hurray!
Any in depth descriptions to No. 7 you've tried maybe? How's the looks aspect bro? X/10?
Wanna try No.7 lah.....:D long time no cheong HC liao here....

Bro SGPshanghai69

Looks : 7.5/10

Boby : 8/10 very soft skin but boobs not big hor. Very pretty legs.

Service : BJ quite good, got the rope thing hanging in the air BJ. But i heard from colleague inj Dongguan a case of a gal die due to falling down from the rope so better take note when she hang in the air and blow for you. :P

French : No..only light kisses maybe i not handsome enuf

Overall it is a good session

Damage : 650 RMB if you go early before 6pm...after that price is 750RMB due to high demand.

Have a good time.

Now back in Singapore...if i drop by Shanghai again will drop u a msg to meet up.

Ciao

Ronaldo
09-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Hi Bros,

Wow.. Studying still can cheong KTV... Power.. hehehehe:D

Ronaldo
09-09-2007, 01:00 AM
But i heard from colleague inj Dongguan a case of a gal die due to falling down from the rope so better take note when she hang in the air and blow for you. :

This is why I never like too fancy stuff in the sauna. How are you gonna explain to your family if you broke your dick during one of those session? hehehehe....:D

apsx
09-09-2007, 02:44 AM
This is why I never like too fancy stuff in the sauna. How are you gonna explain to your family if you broke your dick during one of those session? hehehehe....:D
Simply a great reminder for all. But first of all, how to explain to the medical personnals n GA?? :D

aznballa622
09-09-2007, 08:10 AM
Bro u be there for how long? I going in next month, need bros to cheong together:D

I'll be there till the end of Jan. What are you going to be doing at fudan?

kingkong20005
09-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Hi Bro SGPshanghai69,

thank u for recommending Golden Globe KTV. unfortunately, can't go now, no kakis lah + going alone will be too expensive.

been walking around Gubei last night - there's a lot of massage places around. will check them out & share with everybody later.

have a good weekend.

SpeedRay
09-09-2007, 11:35 AM
I'll be there till the end of Jan. What are you going to be doing at fudan?

Sorry I mean going to SH

XTEME2314
09-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Any Bro want to meet up and bring me ard Shanghai on 14 Sep07 Friday night.

I want to experience the disco and clubbing scene of Shanghai.

XuJiaHui
09-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks in advance!

There is a very happening pub near Fudan East Door. The name is Banana. Just like Banana in Beijing. Here there is more students. If you are going , do jio me too. The drink is much cheaper compare to club downtown and you can find a lot of young good looking student there.

Ronaldo
09-09-2007, 07:01 PM
If you are going , do jio me too. The drink is much cheaper compare to club downtown and you can find a lot of young good looking student there.

Wow.. you very the happening ah? Students hangout you also know... Power..
When you wanna bring me around?:D

shingo78
09-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Same here!! I will be glad to go and see some uni students too ha ha

Going with Bro Ronaldo guarantees a very tired sat afternoon haha

Ronaldo
10-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Same here!! I will be glad to go and see some uni students too ha ha

Going with Bro Ronaldo guarantees a very tired sat afternoon haha

Tired mehz? I was playing soccer the very next Sat afternoon... Hahaa..
Just had dinner with Bro limpeh369, he was telling me that he could not sleep on Sat nite... Because IT WAS TOO EARLY!! hahaha.. His OC in town so he had an early night... And early is not 6am like the previous 4 weekends..

If not for a soccer injury, I would have jio to a party at Muse 2 on Sat nite.. Long story lahz..

Ah... Monday again... Sianz..:(

PS so late still in SBF? Downloading porn ah?:D

francined69
10-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Pudong Guys
3) Shingo78 (Dongfang Lu)
4) Francined69 (Biyun Lu)

Puxi Guys
1) Spoonfork (JingAn)
2) Oceaneleven
3) Xujiahui
4) SGPshanghai69
5) Sexatronic
6) Cateyes001
7) Mr. Hospital

I'm located in Biyun Lu but I don't come in here often. Know of a few other Singaporean kaki's but all with family in Shanghai.

francined69
10-09-2007, 01:03 AM
Golden Globe KTV is good fun, good if you have a big group to share the cost. Only maybe 20 rooms available, so must book early especially on Friday. Pay slightly more for the girl but at least can touch all the way. :D

silentz
10-09-2007, 06:21 AM
hi all
i'm just in shanghai for about 1 month,
and gonna be here for 3-4 years or maybe 4ever, hahaha
i'm study in jiao da, and also live near jiao da
any interesting place 4 cheung near here???
btw have u try ktv club enmusubi
it's a japanese KTV, in gu bei area
i don't know the add, but u can call 62612156, 4 more info

on mon, wed, fri, and sunday, the gals wear a japan student uniform
on tues, thurs, and sat, the gals wear qi bao
very sexy and take-able (da bao)
price: 250 rmb/pax(less than 3 pax)
200 rmb/pax(3 pax and more)
gals tips: 300

SGPshanghai69
10-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Wow..Students hangout you also know... Power..

Bro Ronaldo & Xujiahui,
You two are simply 'ABCD'......student also want? Beware of the ruling (三年七鞭)similar to homeland for preying on underage students gals.....:D

Ronaldo
10-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Bro Ronaldo & Xujiahui,
You two are simply 'ABCD'......student also want? Beware of the ruling (三年七鞭)similar to homeland for preying on underage students gals.....:D

Oi... Note its the University lehz.. You think we pedophile like you mehz? Hahaaha.... Unless its some whizz kid who go Uni at 13 years old lahz.. Then can blame who??:D

blackhorse007
10-09-2007, 11:55 AM
And the list gets longer with another "Puxi" guy:D

Pudong Guys
3) Shingo78 (Dongfang Lu)
4) Francined69 (Biyun Lu)

Puxi Guys
1) Spoonfork (JingAn)
2) Oceaneleven
3) Xujiahui
4) SGPshanghai69
5) Sexatronic
6) Cateyes001
7) Mr. Hospital
9) Blackhorse007

blackhorse007
10-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Oi... Note its the University lehz.. You think we pedophile like you mehz? Hahaaha.... Unless its some whizz kid who go Uni at 13 years old lahz.. Then can blame who??:D

Haha Bro Ronaldo, heard hor a lot of uni girls go guandi leh! :P

Ronaldo
10-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Haha Bro Ronaldo, heard hor a lot of uni girls go guandi leh! :P

Maybe wor... Thats why I LOVE to go Guandii... Like Bro Limpeh369 who is currently under house arrest until next week...:D

OceanEleven
10-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Maybe wor... Thats why I LOVE to go Guandii... Like Bro Limpeh369 who is currently under house arrest until next week...:D

Kekeke....judging from the amount of postings seems like our bro here is the senior position jamming away at the keyboards typing and arrowing others to do work....:D

"Errr...我很忙。。。这个你叫他做。。。有电话,就留口讯。。。不要打扰我。。。我真的很忙。。。“

Ronaldo
10-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Kekeke....judging from the amount of postings seems like our bro here is the senior position jamming away at the keyboards typing and arrowing others to do work....:D

"Errr...我很忙。。。这个你叫他做。。。有电话,就留口讯。。。不要打扰我。。。我真的很忙。。。“

Whahahahaha..... You are RIGHT!!!
But hor.. there is more to it lahz... When I travel then no more online liaoz...
This week quite free though...:D

SGPshanghai69
10-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Like Bro Limpeh369 who is currently under house arrest until next week...:D

Bro Ronaldo,
You dun laugh at Bro Limpei369 lah...you told me that you too will be under 'house arrest' soon as OC coming in to town......
Pot calling the Kettle black...hehehehe......:D

Dicku12cn8
10-09-2007, 05:31 PM
I was in a spa in Hanjou for a massage. The massage girl make a lot of noise while massaging ( fake moaning ) , I told her I only want massage but the girl played with my cock and put it in her pussy.I didn't push her away and later was ask to pay for package deal.I complained so the massage girl and mamasan was assaulted by the In-Charge .Finally , I paid half of the bill.

Ronaldo
10-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Bro Ronaldo,
You dun laugh at Bro Limpei369 lah...you told me that you too will be under 'house arrest' soon as OC coming in to town......

With the MIL also tagging along, it wont be just house arrest wor.... :D

OceanEleven
10-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Bro Ronaldo,

Wah!!! House arrest means home cook food!!! How come never invite us to their place for dinner leh.....maybe they are the one cooking for OC...kekeke :D

PuTonRen
10-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Bro Ronaldo,

Bro SGPshanghai6,

Are you in Beijing or in Shanghai from 13 Sept 2007. I might be in SHA from 13 Sept 2007, it will be my honours to meet you again so that you can guide this lonely old soul.

Regards

PTR

S3vw
10-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Bro SGPshanghai6,

Are you in Beijing or in Shanghai from 13 Sept 2007. I might be in SHA from 13 Sept 2007, it will be my honours to meet you again so that you can guide this lonely old soul.

Regards

PTR

i will be in SG......
ho sei bo lao tua....:D

limpeh369
10-09-2007, 11:10 PM

YO YO YO!! Limpeh369 checking in....OC around for 2 weekends so that's me sleepless nights for the coming weekend as well. I am missing Guandii already...;)

Yeah will probably go shopping for groceries, IKEA, buying table cloths.......blah blah blah......Zzzzzzz

XuJiaHui
11-09-2007, 12:42 AM

Must bring me to Guandi also woh ! seem a interesting place... but still an expensive place compare with fudan woh

XuJiaHui
11-09-2007, 12:44 AM
Wow.. you very the happening ah? Students hangout you also know... Power..

haha.. Yangpu area only got one Banana leh !! and I stay not really far from there also.. Sure sure we must go there one day and see your kao power

Ronaldo
11-09-2007, 10:23 AM
hSure sure we must go there one day and see your kao power

What kao power you are talking about? All rumours... Limpeh369 is the best... (complete with 1 bottle of Chivas and 5 shots of Tequila) :D

Ronaldo
11-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Must bring me to Guandi also woh ! seem a interesting place... but still an expensive place compare with fudan woh

Of course lahz... spoonfork said Hengshan Road even cheaper... Cheapest still drink DFS liquour at home.. hahahaha.. I think the ambience is more important when it comes to clubbing lor..:D

spoonfork
11-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Announcement

The gathering of the Suzhou brothers and Shanghai brothers has been postponed to:

Date: Saturday, 15th of September 2007

jack27
11-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Hi Bro Ronaldo,

Any happenning place near pudong? just posted to shanghai and stay near pudong 世纪 park.. work in ZhangJiang Hi Tech.... any recommended place..
tks in adv.. cheers!

Pink_Flyod
11-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Guandi has promotion 1 for 1 on weekday... but I think the business is going down.

Triple_XXX
11-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Bros,

I went to Golden Pinochio on 7/9/2007 at,延安路(靠古北路)& had a very bad experience. I told the mummy (Li Jie & Li Na) that i will be entertaining that day & i had overseas clients ard. They had been calling me continously from 7 to 8.30 for me to confirm the room.

Its quite irritating when i had to talk to the clients over dinner & gets interupted time & time again (Ard 7-9times). I told the mummy off that she should stop chasing as i am busy with my client. She then mentioned loudly over the phone that she will be made to pay if i don't turn up but the fact is i already gave my word that i am going.

I remembered during the last call from the mummy, she said that the gals supply are running low. So i told her that if gals are not sufficient, i will move to another place. But she have told me that she still has 120 gals more than enough for me to choose.

I went down & reached about 9 pm. & was only given 9 gals to choose ! WTF !:mad: My clients were looking at me & wondering whr is the 120 gals the mummy told me. & i was given a silly old excuse that last 1 hour all gals are already sitting in other rooms. Anyway i have toured this place & do not think that more than a party of 10 guys can be accomodated into the rooms. In ktv's the number of pple gets double when you choose the gals.

Fast forward, made do with whatever we could & 2 of the gals in the room was actually butterflying 2 rooms as the mummy told me that these are called last minute for work. "Yeah, like real, does not make sense if they are sitting 2 rooms" in china this is rubbish that the gals are doing 2 rooms. No games no stripping & the mummy was like trying to argue when i told her that her gals are butterflying ! I felt cheated & the "Fa Piao" was a fake despite me telling them i want the real one for tax purpose. Mummy attitude was that its ok even you do NOT intro yr SG frds here, coz they are more interested in shanghainess business ! Personally i have blacklisted this place to my circle of ctcs in shanghai. This place sucks ! Attitude is worse & place is run down.

There are much more better place to put yr money. Places like Gold Card nearby, Jin Xin in town have all the services this place claims to be "The original" by the mummy, but service wise they "Are the original". Worse i have came across the clubs.

BTW, i entertain like average 10-15 days a month & each time is average 3-6 bottles. Tips is have never short-pay as some foreign clients i will tell them to pay RMB 500-600 just for sitting.

Pink_Flyod
11-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Bro Triple XXX,
It is true that mamasan are made to pay if they reserve the room and the client does not show up. If this is the first time you go there, it would be difficult for them to 'trust your word'. The best is to go earlier so you have more selection of the girls and I know it is difficult to do as you would need to dine with your clients. The best in your scenario is to go to your usual place where the mamasan knows you.

Having said that, I agree with you that the mamasan should not have a bad attitude as you are customer. But it is also true that the place do have lap dancing with only G string. I guess the joint was overbook and the business is too good and you came late.

You must have a strong liver bro... drinking 2 weeks out of a month.

Have you tried Club 9 in Dong Hu road ??? if not, look for Fenny. SHe is very service oriented mamasan.

O2-XDA
11-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Have you tried Club 9 in Dong Hu road ??? if not, look for Fenny. SHe is very service oriented mamasan.

Bro PF, Club 9 happening? :p

excm69
11-09-2007, 08:37 PM
There is a very happening pub near Fudan East Door. The name is Banana. ..you can find a lot of young good looking student there.

Hmm, interesting place worth a visit when in SHA. :p

Pink_Flyod
12-09-2007, 02:33 AM
Bro PF, Club 9 happening? :p

I went to Club 9 very often in the past few years whether have fun with my guys or to entertaine. It is a Rmb 500 category for the ladies, mamasan, and the waitress. Nothing much happen there beside just drinking and sing song. To dabao the girl can be very expensive... Rmb 2k. The girl quality there is good to a point that one of my foreign friend decided to take one of them as girlfriend (very model body and exotic look) for long term. The most you get there is frenching but definetly no lap dancing.

As loyal customer and at times, I do go sauna and clubing with some of the mamasan together, I have gain some trust from them and some exception apply to me.

blackhorse007
12-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Wah!!! House arrest means home cook food!!! How come never invite us to their place for dinner leh.....maybe they are the one cooking for OC...kekeke :D

house arrest = home cooke food? hmmm can i visit the prisoner??? :confused: hahahaha, esp during dinner time?

O2-XDA
12-09-2007, 10:23 AM
As loyal customer and at times, I do go sauna and clubing with some of the mamasan together, I have gain some trust from them and some exception apply to me.

Thanks bro! mind giving me the full address and preferably chinese name for the club.

10Q

johnnylomas
12-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Bros,

I went to Golden Pinochio on 7/9/2007 at,延安路(靠古北路)& had a very bad experience. I told the mummy (Li Jie & Li Na) that i will be entertaining that day & i had overseas clients ard. They had been calling me continously from 7 to 8.30 for me to confirm the room.

BTW, i entertain like average 10-15 days a month & each time is average 3-6 bottles. Tips is have never short-pay as some foreign clients i will tell them to pay RMB 500-600 just for sitting.

sounds bad. thanks for the tip bro.
anyway, if you are chionging for entertaining clients sake, there's always the top few clubs. like bro pink floyd mentioned, no. 9 is currently one the best, in terms of girls.
else, places like count or lido is well known for their service.

Pink_Flyod
12-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks bro! mind giving me the full address and preferably chinese name for the club.

10Q

东湖路九号。东湖宾馆的对面。

XuJiaHui
12-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Of course lahz... spoonfork said Hengshan Road even cheaper... Cheapest still drink DFS liquour at home.. hahahaha.. I think the ambience is more important when it comes to clubbing lor..:D

You are right ! But sometime must take care wallet mah.
Anyway, Banana is quite nice pub.. In Beijing they are very famous near Saite, jianguomen. Got chance we can go la...

blackhorse007
12-09-2007, 03:03 PM
Anyway, Banana is quite nice pub.. In Beijing they are very famous near Saite, jianguomen. Got chance we can go la...

aiya dun talk about beijing lah, we conqure shanghai first mah

sensiboy
12-09-2007, 03:14 PM
I am going to SH for a couple of days this Saturday? Anyone want to go cheonging together? I am not sure of the clubs there and would love if . someone can lead the way. Usually I go di hao. But I feel the girls there so so only..

Anyone wants to lead the way?

Triple_XXX
12-09-2007, 03:17 PM
sounds bad. thanks for the tip bro.
anyway, if you are chionging for entertaining clients sake, there's always the top few clubs. like bro pink floyd mentioned, no. 9 is currently one the best, in terms of girls.
else, places like count or lido is well known for their service.

Yo Bro,

Thks, i agree count service is good. No. 9 will try out once i find the correct kind of willing to go for trial customer. I personally like gold card & Jin Xin for wild. For no action style, i like Hua Du/ Jin Bi/ Rainbow Room.

Triple_XXX
12-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Bro Triple XXX,
It is true that mamasan are made to pay if they reserve the room and the client does not show up. If this is the first time you go there, it would be difficult for them to 'trust your word'. The best is to go earlier so you have more selection of the girls and I know it is difficult to do as you would need to dine with your clients. The best in your scenario is to go to your usual place where the mamasan knows you.

Having said that, I agree with you that the mamasan should not have a bad attitude as you are customer. But it is also true that the place do have lap dancing with only G string. I guess the joint was overbook and the business is too good and you came late.

You must have a strong liver bro... drinking 2 weeks out of a month.

Hi Bro,

Agree that i was late at ard 9 odd, but never have i been to clubs which left only 9 gals & if they have told me this i would have accepted & left for another joint instead of "Promising" no problem. Typical shanghai style... What made it worse was butterfly, china style, there is no such rubbish & client face was as good as a charcoal. Mei Mei dissappeared for half the time. We drank 2 bottles of VSOP within 2 hours coz i was made to replace the emptiness.

Lap dancing i believe is now in most golden globe joints, thats the reason i why we would go rght ? Pay & got nothing. Anyway this is my second time there, first time lagi worst, on a sunday..only 5 gals to choose. So i left without even drinking. Hop on to gold card, not as bad, at least got 20+ gals to choose from. Gave them a second chance but still bad ! & they even told me that they do not need biz as they are contented with the locals.

Anyway, will try out club 9.. Thks for the intro. Dong Hu rd is quite centralise & easy to access.

Ronaldo
12-09-2007, 03:27 PM

Finally had the internet up and running... Damn it..
Well, I asked my staff about Banana and they all knew about it..
They said if I wanna hook some foreign exchange students (read Korean and Japanese), this is the place..
But in terms of ambience, it will be huge fall if I compared it with Guandii..

Anyway I think its worth to venture. I am already studying the map on how to get there... hehehehe...

just4fun
12-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Announcement

The gathering of the Suzhou brothers and Shanghai brothers has been postponed to:

Date: Saturday, 15th of September 2007

Calling all shanghai bros...

No 1 seems to be keen on the suzhou - shanghai party leh... Pls liase with spoonfork or sgpshanghai69 if u folks are coming....

Ronaldo
12-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Calling all shanghai bros...

No 1 seems to be keen on the suzhou - shanghai party leh... Pls liase with spoonfork or sgpshanghai69 if u folks are coming....

All hibernating... hahahha.. Preparing for winter..:D

Sexatronic
12-09-2007, 09:59 PM
We wish to go, but it's really a bad timing.

I'm just recovering frm pneumonia.... quite bad...

other bros got OC visiting....

maverickdc
12-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Hi, I am currently in Shanghai till Friday. Was wondering if any bros here is keen to go for drinks?

aznballa622
12-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Yo Bro,

Thks, i agree count service is good. No. 9 will try out once i find the correct kind of willing to go for trial customer. I personally like gold card & Jin Xin for wild. For no action style, i like Hua Du/ Jin Bi/ Rainbow Room.

Bro,

Can you please provide the address, cost structure, and mamasan contact for gold card and Jin Xin? thanks in advance!

aznballa622
12-09-2007, 11:11 PM
haha.. Yangpu area only got one Banana leh !! and I stay not really far from there also.. Sure sure we must go there one day and see your kao power

bro,

i checked out Banana, and it wasn't too great. The Japanese and Korean crowds are very cliquish with thier own race; very hard to break in w/ them as they don't speak or can only speak minimal english. But i do admit some are pretty damn hot, and dress the part also.

The well known clubs in puxi are definitely better.

Just my MHO.

just4fun
13-09-2007, 08:53 AM
All hibernating... hahahha.. Preparing for winter..:D

We wish to go, but it's really a bad timing.

I'm just recovering frm pneumonia.... quite bad...

other bros got OC visiting....

理由多过肉油....:D

3m3m3m
13-09-2007, 11:21 AM
greetings to all bro ,

and advise as where i can get good massage and ktv near this hotel ?

Sofitel Jin Jiang Oriental Pudong Shanghai

will be staying here for 4 days start from next week.:D

Ronaldo
13-09-2007, 12:22 PM
理由多过肉油....:D

Hahaha. then why not you come Shanghai? Maybe it will be better?:D

just4fun
13-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Hahaha. then why not you come Shanghai? Maybe it will be better?:D

steady...i will organise the suzhou gang to go to shanghai to party next week...but this weekend is ours:D

zensk
13-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Hi All,

I am planning to go out with few bros here on this Sat.
No agenda yet. either Sauna/KTV or both.

Depend on everyone budget too. If anyone free on this Sat. just PM me with your contact. We can try to meet up.

It is ok if you not joining us, we can still meet up for dinner or drink too.

regards,
SK

Sexatronic
14-09-2007, 10:18 AM
greetings to all bro ,

and advise as where i can get good massage and ktv near this hotel ?

Sofitel Jin Jiang Oriental Pudong Shanghai

will be staying here for 4 days start from next week.:D

seems like SHA is a place a lot of bros here come and go for short visits... no wonder this thread has a high hit-rate.

bro, i'm not complaining abt u hor, dont mistaken. Just that there r too many visits until i also blur! :p Sometimes, u guys hv to really look thru the posts...it's all there! Moreover, Sg visiting bros tends to stay at similar hotels...

Sexatronic
14-09-2007, 10:23 AM
steady...i will organise the suzhou gang to go to shanghai to party next week...but this weekend is ours:D

bro, come to think of it, i hvnt seen u for almost a yr liao! How time flies hor! :D Awaiting for ur arrival Sir!

just4fun
14-09-2007, 10:50 AM
bro, come to think of it, i hvnt seen u for almost a yr liao! How time flies hor! :D Awaiting for ur arrival Sir!

ya man...time flies!!!

hope that shanghai gang can plan something for us next sat hor... :D

3m3m3m
14-09-2007, 11:03 AM
seems like SHA is a place a lot of bros here come and go for short visits... no wonder this thread has a high hit-rate.

bro, i'm not complaining abt u hor, dont mistaken. Just that there r too many visits until i also blur! :p Sometimes, u guys hv to really look thru the posts...it's all there! Moreover, Sg visiting bros tends to stay at similar hotels...

thks bro, actually i read thru liau..but since i dun even know where and where...i also can't understand ler... just need some pointer if there is any good place near my place..paiseh hor.. kamsiah..:D

Ronaldo
14-09-2007, 03:29 PM

True lahz.. Alot of ppl come in and out on business.. I get this alot during my time in the South.. Actually coming here on transit and working here is very different...

Anyway, when I was a newbie, I post in SBF also nobody reply me.. Hahaha..:D
And I am still a newbie now...

ChinaAlleWay
14-09-2007, 05:32 PM
True lahz.. Alot of ppl come in and out on business.. I get this alot during my time in the South.. Actually coming here on transit and working here is very different...

Anyway, when I was a newbie, I post in SBF also nobody reply me.. Hahaha..:D
And I am still a newbie now...

hehe, u r da link from South to East China !!
wooo !!
:p

Ronaldo
14-09-2007, 05:41 PM
hehe, u r da link from South to East China !!
wooo !!
:p

No lahz... I newbie....:D

davidemage
14-09-2007, 09:50 PM
good day guys

i need help me pls tell me where is good in pudong where place can pick girl where is rhe massage and where is good cheap ktv and pub how to call girl to ur hotel pls help 1 time go shanghai with out wifte hope i can enjoy my seld this m time

Valis
15-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Hello Hello fellow brothers,

Sad man, got high fever for the entire week cannot go 'chong'.
Btw, I have went to some the places recommended by brother Shingo78 (Thanks alot), very nice place too be.

Now, that I have recovered and explored the 'good and nice' looking places, time to start my journey to the 'dark side' of the force.

So my fellow brothers, where to get laid and how much?
Help me seek enlightment :)

Pink_Flyod
15-09-2007, 01:55 PM
good day guys

i need help me pls tell me where is good in pudong where place can pick girl where is rhe massage and where is good cheap ktv and pub how to call girl to ur hotel pls help 1 time go shanghai with out wifte hope i can enjoy my seld this m time

David,
go search in this thread and you can find lots of detail HC FR written and they are mostly in Puxi. Hence the suggestion is for you to hop into taxi and go to Puxi and Puxi has all the nice eateries, HC, CLub, ad KTV anyway.

myko
15-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Hello Hello fellow brothers,

Sad man, got high fever for the entire week cannot go 'chong'.
Btw, I have went to some the places recommended by brother Shingo78 (Thanks alot), very nice place too be.

Now, that I have recovered and explored the 'good and nice' looking places, time to start my journey to the 'dark side' of the force.

So my fellow brothers, where to get laid and how much?
Help me seek enlightment :)

Bro,
You should really take some time and read the threads before posting these questions. I know that the # of threads may seem daunting, but think of it as a form of initiation. also, a lot of useful info. is given in those threads.

Where you can get laid: almost anywhere in shanghai. Have a cab take you around a night. if you see any of those barbershops with purple lights, get off and go get laid. The girl quality varies, and its 150 RMB per shot.

If you want higher quality girls for overnight, you can either go to clubs to pick up freelance girls or pick one up at a KTV. Most likely some of the bros here know a mamma that they can recommend.

There are some wonderful massage places where you can get full service. I forgot where they are, you should check the thread for info.

Finally, if you are desperate and/or shy, you can try escort girls. Their quality varies and I believe the market price is 600RMB. Don't get ripped. Below are some websites

http://www.massageinternational.net/index.html

http://www.ecstasyshmassage.com/service.asp

I do not know how reliable they are.

Hope that this helps bro

By the way, if any of you bros remember the good massage place with full service (its by shanghai world hotel or something?? i can't remember) can you bros PM it to me? Thanks a lot.

Fear
15-09-2007, 11:13 PM
Thks to bro TLCsession and SGPshanghai69,

very details information on the extending of visa. i was sent to manila for work instead of extending visa, now back and in Changshu.:)
fearless now
thks again.

Ronaldo
16-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Finally, if you are desperate and/or shy, you can try escort girls. Their quality varies and I believe the market price is 600RMB. Don't get ripped. Below are some websites

http://www.massageinternational.net/index.html

http://www.ecstasyshmassage.com/service.asp

Did you google this or copy from the Shanghai Daily? Hehehehe.. Just teasing..
:D Maybe next time we can post www.wheretogefuckinsha.com (hope nobody click hor)....

myko
16-09-2007, 04:30 PM
Did you google this or copy from the Shanghai Daily? Hehehehe.. Just teasing..
:D Maybe next time we can post www.wheretogefuckinsha.com (hope nobody click hor)....

Bro,
they were googled. I did a little reserach prior to my arrival to shanghai, just so that I don't waste any time :D

SGPshanghai69
17-09-2007, 09:44 AM
By the way, if any of you bros remember the good massage place with full service (its by shanghai world hotel or something?? i can't remember) can you bros PM it to me? Thanks a lot.

Bro Myko,
I just PMed u with the info on Shanghai Hotel u requested for, pls check.
Cheers!

SGPshanghai69
17-09-2007, 09:46 AM

Bro Ronaldo,
You hosting this webiste bro??? Good URL....:D

johnnylomas
17-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Yo Bro,

yeah. heard rainbow room closed down. there's a new one, can't remember the name, that opened at the bund. lots of people, mums and girls went there. haven't tried tho.
i think i bump into lots of fellow sin bros at Jin Bi.
Others not too sure.

Ronaldo
17-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Bro Ronaldo,
You hosting this webiste bro??? Good URL....:D

Nahz.. But I think its quite a good idea wor.. hehehe Or use your nick...

OMG.. went to Ming Dian for 3 times liaoz.. I think need to change a place.. I think Bro Shingo78 also went to one nearby to try.. Waiting for his FR for 2 shots in SHA.. hehehehe...

johnnylomas
17-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Hi Bro TLCsession,
Greetings.

As to with regards to your query here on how to get further & longer visa permitted stay in China...this is how I got mine at the very begining stage when I was here....hope it's still applicable as it is for now...

The usual permitted 60 days visa stay period is issue with the following;
1) Obtain a Letter of Formal Invitation from a local Chinese or legal enitity enterprise stating name, designation & purpose of visit to the invitees.
NOTE: Letter of Invitation are to be original copy with company stamp (the red stamp)

guys, there's another way to automatically get 60days stay everytime.
Just apply for the APEC business travellers card.
located at sin ica website.
need passport, signature and company (whereever you work) letter.
some more, there's a special ABTC lane at every custom - no need to queue.
:)

Ronaldo
17-09-2007, 01:43 PM
guys, there's another way to automatically get 60days stay everytime.
Just apply for the APEC business travellers card.
located at sin ica website.
need passport, signature and company (whereever you work) letter.
some more, there's a special ABTC lane at every custom - no need to queue.
:)

I have been using it for more than 1 year now.. Hehehe.. Amazing card...
But I think they review the company you are working for...:D

shingo78
17-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Nahz.. But I think its quite a good idea wor.. hehehe Or use your nick...

OMG.. went to Ming Dian for 3 times liaoz.. I think need to change a place.. I think Bro Shingo78 also went to one nearby to try.. Waiting for his FR for 2 shots in SHA.. hehehehe...

Bro Ronaldo

That FR i will try to write sometime this week...

How was the basketball session? Sorry had to miss it today... Will definately join you next time... need to sweat a lil

Ronaldo
17-09-2007, 11:28 PM
Bro Ronaldo

That FR i will try to write sometime this week...

How was the basketball session? Sorry had to miss it today... Will definately join you next time... need to sweat a lil

Basketball was tiring manz... Ended with a dinner at CRC...
Fucking taxi driver bring me tour Pudong..:mad:

84gunner
18-09-2007, 12:01 AM
I have been using it for more than 1 year now.. Hehehe.. Amazing card...
But I think they review the company you are working for...:D

me using the card for about 2 years now. APEC card only grants 14 days visa-free into China. So still have to apply business visa for staying beyond 14 days, or employment visa for 1 year unlimited stay & multiple entries. Business visa also got different restrictions. Some is single entry, some 2 entries only, some for 3 months, some for 6 months (max), etc etc.

Not sure about whether company plays a part in getting the card, I applied for the card w/o company's knowledge.

PRCyummy
18-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Any bros here interested in FL/housecalls can try this number 13916169695, name is Fang Fang, 21, got nice big boobs and pretty decent BJ/FJ skills. Have tried her a few times and pleased with her service every time. She said she needs to earn more money so helping her by posting on sam's forum.

Most importantly, she doesn't have unkempt hairy airpits and pussy like many PRCs chicks. Any bros with FL contacts, do PM me.

I prefer small size petite buxomy chicks 18-21 yo, 1.55-160m tall. Contacts for Shuang Fei greatly appreciated.

Triple_XXX
18-09-2007, 11:45 AM
yeah. heard rainbow room closed down. there's a new one, can't remember the name, that opened at the bund. lots of people, mums and girls went there. haven't tried tho.
i think i bump into lots of fellow sin bros at Jin Bi.
Others not too sure.

Closed Down, Cannot be.. 1 of the gals working in Count's Club is now working in Rainbow & she is still there coz she sms me quite frequently.

Triple_XXX
18-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Bro,

Can you please provide the address, cost structure, and mamasan contact for gold card and Jin Xin? thanks in advance!

Jin Xin - 13818010111 (MMS - 李)(Tell Her Ah Wei intro you)
Cost:- Minimum spending ¥1,600
per bottle about ¥980.
Gals Tips:- ¥ 400/ KJ ¥ 200/ Billing Boy ¥100/ Toilet & Towel = Don't give !
MMS:- ¥ 400-¥500 <-- take care more of the MMS as she will do a good job next round, but also dun spoil market.
Da Pao:- Dun know, have not paid before coz its free for me got a few lovers there :D

Weekend i heard its half price, but gals not many. Weekday rate is full price but gals quite a fair bit. There is strip dance/ occasionally got 大风吹/ 7,8,9 strip game. Not all gals can take away so be sure to tell mms what you want.
* Beware of a gal that call herself da jie da there, attitude problem, all the gals there know, very petite a bit curly when last saw her. Main motive is sit down drink get tips within 30 mins & leave for another table.

** If fun, remember to up my points, Thks. & enjoy urself !;)