PDA

View Full Version : News Update: L6 H52

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Imtheone
28-06-2005, 04:02 PM
I tried most gals in this house but not g18. Nowadays this house quite popular. The service including g9 who is going back soon, all drop like stone...v SOP. Pity.

kochie
30-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Didn't get the svc from G5, maybe you got better luck with her. Have tried G7 quite good too with the contraction thingy. Another worth mentioning is G6, heard from my frenz her skill very good (haven't try though).
Sorry I am not good with FR and like the saying goes 'different people, different treatment'..
Wanted to try G16 last night, but slow...kena taken before I make my move. Anyone one got advice on G16? Tks.

heard from my buddies that G2's service is good. wanted to try but she's always working.... haiz... no chance. according to the fat okt, sometimes may need to wait up to 4 sessions!!! Will aim for her next time round.

kochie
30-06-2005, 01:35 PM
btw.... heard that the service in H52 had dropped. H66 is worst. thus, all bros out there, we may need need to survey for a new joint. :cool:
any bros out there has good recommendation? :D

sexist
30-06-2005, 01:38 PM
I had G16 went on her 2nd day when she started work, in which her service level was good and provided GF feelings, also allowed light kisses and little frenching. However standard degraded on my 2nd RTF.....too bad.....Not going back for her anymore.....

it's best not to RTF. jus FnG. look for a new pussy & life goes on :cool:

scooby
30-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Yah... after hearing so much... went down to L6H52.... but both not around... saw G7....
Anybody try her yet??

Yep, read so much abt tis house, i went to try. Din have the reports here so just whack a number. Girl 7, looks like big boobs from the outside. Went in SOp bath and BJ. At the begining, quite friendly, ask just finish work etc.. Then when the FJ begins, the attitude changed. No kissing , no touching. I changed from missionary to doggie and her face black black already. In doggie, When i tried to hold her boobs, she "threw" my hand away, YES... not pushed away but like THROW... KnN, I fed up already, FUCKED her hard and good... After i cum, i just went to wash up myself and wore my clothes. Din even look at her when i walked out the door. Neither did she.

Damn waste of $$$. This house is off my list for good.. Dun bother to assk for ratings.. I couldnt be bothered. One word... FUCKED UP.

Sorri for the post.. just wanted to vent my frustration... dun zap me hor.

angkong25
30-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Damn waste of $$$. This house is off my list for good.. Dun bother to assk for ratings.. I couldnt be bothered. One word... FUCKED UP.

bro, tat bad ar... like tat i must go check it out liaozzz...

Sorry to hear tat...

let cheers and hope to find another gem hse soon....

Rampage
04-07-2005, 08:14 AM
L6H52g5 not worth mentioning. Just FNG. :(

Actually not bad what, so far had 2 sessions with G5..... service is ok. i.e. normal.
But i like her looks.... most pretty in the hse at least. Friendly and speaks quite good mandarin. Mischievious gal.

Rampage
04-07-2005, 08:19 AM
So far tried G5 twice, ok what. Service is ok... i.e. normal.

But i like her looks...... think she is the most pretty in the house. Also speaks good mandarin ..... mischievious gal.

unfit
06-07-2005, 10:17 AM
yesterday to h52 tried g16..overall good cos gal friendly and fun.. never even bother to wear panty.. just the dress..told her to do the sharon stone thingy..sure very popular..see abit yet see nothing.. :rolleyes:

glstunner
06-07-2005, 11:26 PM
1 mth old in GL,speaks chinese
23 yrs looks pretty wif dark skin

Big tits....bj wif bit of BM/BF......eager 2 please,friendly,gd attiude
RTF.....YES :D

bradpitt968
08-07-2005, 03:35 AM
Yep, read so much abt tis house, i went to try. Din have the reports here so just whack a number. Girl 7, looks like big boobs from the outside.

Wah... think I'll try G18 instead....

bradpitt968
08-07-2005, 03:36 AM
Actually not bad what, so far had 2 sessions with G5..... service is ok. i.e. normal.
But i like her looks.... most pretty in the hse at least. Friendly and speaks quite good mandarin. Mischievious gal.

I like busty gal... so what's her boobs side? If cup C and above.... firm?

jdi813
08-07-2005, 11:07 AM
if i not wrong G5 is quite flat ... not really for boob lovers

Number007
08-07-2005, 09:55 PM
Is gal number 9 still working?? Anybody knows?

Neddy
10-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Is gal number 9 still working?? Anybody knows?
yes! my fren juz patronised her yesterday!

S|eep|ess
10-07-2005, 04:26 PM
if i not wrong G5 is quite flat ... not really for boob lovers

Yeah, chest flat, attitude oso flat............If for looks only, not flat

maiteejoe
12-07-2005, 02:36 AM
Yep, read so much abt tis house, i went to try. Din have the reports here so just whack a number. Girl 7, looks like big boobs from the outside. Went in SOp bath and BJ. At the begining, quite friendly, ask just finish work etc.. Then when the FJ begins, the attitude changed. No kissing , no touching. I changed from missionary to doggie and her face black black already. In doggie, When i tried to hold her boobs, she "threw" my hand away, YES... not pushed away but like THROW... KnN, I fed up already, FUCKED her hard and good... After i cum, i just went to wash up myself and wore my clothes. Din even look at her when i walked out the door. Neither did she.

Bro, I went there once and it was once too often. OKT was friendly...girl was chio but when it came to FJ --- no touchy. Can't stand that. What's a fuck without a little suck on the nips? Or a gentle squeeze of the tits? From your description, it sounds like I had the same girl ... my selective memory just auto block her number. They should make these girls go through training and a certification program before coming down ... a-la-ISO9000 :D

bradpitt968
12-07-2005, 03:00 AM
I still remember G7... quite pretty... figure also not bad.. but from the look... she looks like those that are not as service oriented..

unfit
13-07-2005, 06:55 PM
last nite went and called G19..short but fun to play with..abt 20 yrs old. tried G16 also but not same day lah..also fun..next one is G11..heard that her boobs are solid..only see to believe..thats my motto in GL :D

katana88
13-07-2005, 09:31 PM
I was on my way to H66 when I just popped in to have a look.

MY GOD! These girls are damn chio lah. So fair and cute. Must try some day! But having been around a bit, I know that chio w/o service is super off. The only thing more off is not chio and bad service, but haha haven't heard many of those going around.

Must try some day. :rolleyes:

Neddy
13-07-2005, 09:39 PM
19 is new girl rite? she looks pretty. Gd service ma?

Dr. Dre
16-07-2005, 02:53 AM
FJ wise pumped her for 15 to 20 mins until she beh tahan. She seem a bit not happy that i took that long time. kept asking me to faster cum. sian....

probably she find your face ugly?

coolmansg801
19-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Last night i went in to house 52, i took a peek at the girls. Some of them are cute. As for me, i always like girls who has big real tits and slim body. G7 caught my eye as i scanned her from her tits to her waist. Not bad man. Face wise not bad but not pretty either.

Heard from bros, her attitude not good and cannot suck tits. Is it true?? Any bros who had tried her, can tell me more about her service? Thanks in advance.

unfit
22-07-2005, 06:52 PM
g7 can suck tits provided 1)you're handsome 2) big dick (she like it) 3) extra nice to her feelings.. go try G11, G16 and G19. they are all nice and fun. no attitude at all. ;)

Neddy
22-07-2005, 09:34 PM
serious ah? 19 is gd ah? kk i'll try.

Rampage
24-07-2005, 10:37 AM
Agree with you on the above (G5). her kar chng also flat actually, doggie kena bone, missionary also kena bone.

Looks wise, i think ok nia. She looks nice with clothes on and in the tank. When she took off her clothes, quite disappointed. her skin has a lot of blemish and buttocks got stretch marks. Breast A-cup not nice. If you see properly, her right breast is bigger than her left breast, or is it my hand? I would rather do her with her clothes on.

Shower nothing special. After shower, I actually switched off all the lights. But she turn the lights on, sianzzzz.... so just let her do her job, nothing special.

FJ wise pumped her for 15 to 20 mins until she beh tahan. She seem a bit not happy that i took that long time. kept asking me to faster cum. sian....

Not worth the rtf but for $40 ok lah.

BTW, OKT said got new girls coming in next month.

Guess it is up to individual... for me i like her looks....
Had a session with her again..... find it good. I enjoyed myself.
Her breast are ok... though Acup but proportion to her slim body....
I noticed her marks on the body... but when my hand roam around, found that her skin is actually quite soft......
End of the day FJ was alrite, had a massage and enjoyed the companionship.. so if thats wat u lookin for.

yanki1
25-07-2005, 09:34 AM
had a session wil G5 on fri night. she is so pretty in the fish tanks. when in the room ok only. her body not so nice. small boobs flat ass. fake nose.

look: 9/10 in tanks. 7/10 in room
FJ: 6/10
bj: 6/10
attitute: 8/10
rtf: nope

saw another G16, very pretty and big boobs will try her next time

damnhorny
29-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Just screwed G19.
Face: 7/10
Breast: cup A
Body: 4/10
BJ: 4/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (gf feeling)
Attitude: gf feeling, bubbly but cannot french kiss.
RTF: no way, not worth it.

Neddy
29-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Just screwed G19.
Face: 7/10
Breast: cup A
Body: 4/10
BJ: 4/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (gf feeling)
Attitude: gf feeling, bubbly but cannot french kiss.
RTF: no way, not worth it.

service gd mah? shud be not bad ba? wah, body so lousy still cannot french, like tt v jialt sia.. lol.. bo bian i m a sucker for french waha

unfit
30-07-2005, 09:36 AM
cannot french meh?? i got frenching.. anyway, to which its own. she also ask me whether want to go from behind.. says she never try b4 :D go a few more times..she'll french you like no tomorrow..

Neddy
31-07-2005, 01:49 AM
oh that's good then.. hee hee..

jdi813
31-07-2005, 08:52 PM
saw G19 ok la ... quite slutty looking ... not bad ... but not likely to go back cos fark to many of the gals in this house ... now go most of them sure got somethig to say about me one ... sian ... anyway distracted elsewhere now :D

In my opinion ... G5 still the best looker in the house ... fake nose and all ...

Luna
01-08-2005, 10:19 PM
but not likely to go back cos fark to many of the gals in this house ... now go most of them sure got somethig to say about me one ... sian ...

Wow, i think you had broken my record of 5 gals in this house liao. :D

jdi813
01-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Wow, i think you had broken my record of 5 gals in this house liao. no la ... u and i on par i think ... :p ... only thing is past few times i stick my head in all or most of the 5 will be in the tank ... :eek:

Luna
01-08-2005, 10:50 PM
no la ... u and i on par i think ... :p ... only thing is past few times i stick my head in all or most of the 5 will be in the tank ...

Ha..ha.. I already 2 months never step into GL liao. For H52, almost 7mths never visit the house.

S|eep|ess
03-08-2005, 08:31 AM
Ha..ha.. I already 2 months never step into GL liao. For H52, almost 7mths never visit the house.

Wah....ur nick says it all......Lunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Happy, but safe bonking

Luna
03-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Wah....ur nick says it all......Lunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Happy, but safe bonking

Ha..ha.. Just now went to H52 for a look, saw the silly gal G1 still as cute. The senior G9 will be going back soon. I didn't expect she can tahan till now.

siamcutey
04-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Ha..ha.. Just now went to H52 for a look, saw the silly gal G1 still as cute. The senior G9 will be going back soon. I didn't expect she can tahan till now.

you cb. Just say 2 months never go GL, 7 months never go H52 and now just went. OMG!!! hahaha

My longest record for my 1st tirak was, 1 year++ never go Geylang, 3 years never step into Wh H43.

hahaha
SC

Luna
04-08-2005, 07:08 AM
you cb. Just say 2 months never go GL, 7 months never go H52 and now just went. OMG!!! hahaha

hahaha
SC

I lost out to my ultra boredom that's why.

yanki1
04-08-2005, 09:09 AM
my friend had G19 sometime back service so so only. :cool:

unfit
08-08-2005, 11:16 AM
treat them nice and you're get wat you want.. :D

leakypipes
09-08-2005, 12:59 PM
this house one thing is the okt is very friendly.... but so far still find the girls disappointing

yanki1
12-08-2005, 09:42 AM
last night went down with my friend. he tried ger 16. say service very gd. will try her nex time. but there are some really looker inside this hse. but the service so so only. G5 G19 G16. :p

spidey2278
30-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Last nite went strolling at GL wanted to try the famous h66...on my way pass by hse 52 and the OKT was standing o/s and ask me to go in and take a look..so just pop my head and saw quite a numbers of chio bu in the tanks..saw G5 not bad looking...got the shu chi lips..so pay up and went in.
sevices wise very sop..cup is A size..light brown nipple..soft to touch..ok by me..kekeke..bj suction is above average..more concentrate on the head, not bad sensation..a bit of tummy fat..saw her old pictures on the wall, notice that she looks more bak bak before and she told me coz lack of sleep that why slim down. bath was also sop..after about a 3min of bj she mounted me and started to rock me..kekeke..plus point is that she looks into my eye when pumping up and down...a few minutes later...we change to missionary and while pumping her she moans and started to lick and kiss my neck and down to my nipples..that feels good and it made me pumped her faster...and her moaning intensifty....10min into it and unloaded my cum...lie down while she took off the cd and give me a brief massage.
Name: Kim fm chiang rai
body: tall, slim and A cup
Bj: 7/10
fj:7/10
French: NA
AR:4/10
Rtf: maybe lah...coz like her lips..coz looks the same as shu chi..kekeke, cant get the real one so can fuck one at least the lips looks like her..maybe next time will try to french her! :D

redlord
11-09-2005, 05:37 AM
well, TO ALL BROTHERS,THE FATE NEVER CHANGE,man love pussy and pussy make money ,not matter how? we coudnt change the world .
would u become mony one day? I DONT THINK SO!
in now days world ,gorgeous ,beatiful , or petty face women are all become richers ,mens become poorer , u guy can see ,how u fuck how u play will never beat the fl ,wl . overlord ===========$$$$$$$$$$$
well we can see our WL princess is make great $$ every single min ,how can they wash the fucking time to love u? they will tell u all the bullshit story . but bullshit still $$$$$$ .
well , i cant says all brothers are smart , they is very small pot of it ,very smart to get them ,but most will got kill by wl , nightclub woman and etc .

the world make us wonder and me us in wonderland ,but its all no true ,wakeup brother ! wakeup ! fight for the future of ur career and fall in dream of WL GIVING THE POWER OF LOVE!

hereby one most important ,do u think they r ur wife in future ?
they cant married here ,u can stay thailand , ur baby belong to the land of smile? how much u know thailand and thai women?
chinese ,malay ,indian here , chinese fall the most ,malay is diffcuit of them ,thai never love indian ,how much u know about thai cultie ???

for bangn thai ppl ( our of kang) did u know u must pay all ur earning power to ur wife! and ur must stay in her place and support their family (inany problem) ppl like isan is still hardworking ppl ,ppl like north is the worth lazy pp,they denmand on u! its much

assiduous
14-09-2005, 03:18 AM
monday went down to GL L6H52 around 6pm and it was my first time to visit legal there.... go in have 2 session with G18 or 15 cant remember.. only know she have dark skin ...
went in to the room, strip, bath and mission start ... put on condom for me and she start to lick my little brother " head" .. shoik .... use her tongue to tickle my ball and suck ... ever best Bj i have b4.... about 10 min she ride on me and no rush at all ... after first shot she massage for me .... and her massage skill soso only lah ... then carry on second round..... i request her to blow for me longer because it really shoik .... then plump her in 4 position and realsea in doggie .......and her moaning is soft she is really WET
Name: Forget already
body: C cup
Bj: 10/10
fj:8/10
AR:7/10
Rtf: NO ... (moto: never visit the same ger )save money and try on others

1022koair
22-09-2005, 01:53 PM
Tried G6. Here is the report:
Face : 7.5/10
body: B cup
Bj: 6/10
fj:6/10
AR:NO
Rtf: NO ...

Luna
22-09-2005, 10:05 PM
After many months of absence in this house, went in with my friend since Ah Guan recommended G15 cos' new gal, had been here for one month already. I standing at the counter, keep considering G19 G6 G15. Since my friend had an eye for G6, so i kept considering btw G19 and G15. Hmmm...both are also chiobu, damm hard to consider. Finally opt for G15. Went in, damm she don't even bother to tell me where to place my bag and gave me an unfriendly look. I thought to myself, siao liao, kanna this type of attitude. Quickly stripped and went into the bathroom and waited for her. Just a very simple cleanse on the chest and butts. Proceed to the bed, Gave me a simple cat bath and started to cap me for BJ. She use her long hair to cover my eye of view while she BJing. Sian! Next she ask me to do her. I say no, i ask her to be on top for a while first. Ride for a while and she signalled my turn. After seeing her behaving like that, i totally sian liao, force myself on her in missionary and try my best to finish it up fast. After cummed, i lean against the wall to catch my breath. She just sit with legs apart sitting adjacent of me. I also no mood to look at her pussy. After we just sit and smile for a while, she ask me for wash up.

After i went outside of the house, complained to Ah Kim that how bad her attitude is. He is shocked that how can it be, her service so far had being given thumbs ups by many bros. Well, i just told him maybe i'm too ugly for her to tahan. Drank up the mineral water and balik.

Name: ......
Origin: ChiangRai
Boobs: B
Figure: Average (slim)
Height: 1.68m
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 5/10
Attitude: 5/10 (if not for her chiobu looks, might give even lower points)
RTF: 0

Bangkok Master
23-09-2005, 11:39 AM
After many months of absence in this house, went in with my friend since Ah Guan recommended G15 cos' new gal, had been here for one month already. I standing at the counter, keep considering G19 G6 G15. Since my friend had an eye for G6, so i kept considering btw G19 and G15.

Sad to say bro even u choose G19, the situation also the same. Why? Last Monday, I was there w few of the samsters and I had engaged the services of G19. I'm not sure whether is it the weather was too hot or she's having a bad day, I had my worst fuck in GL after a very long time. I 'm not sure about others but I felt she had an arrogant attitute plus it seems that the customer would have to please her by following her way.

To cut things short, I had try to cum quickly as possible to finished it off as I wasn't allowed to do anything and probably due to my itchy mouth commenting that she look older than she was, I gotten myself a deep lovebite from her where I tried to pushed her away but she wasn't in the mood to release her bite. In the end, my neck got a darkpurple patch which she thought she could had got me into trouble if I got a gf. Already boring so didn't cum wanted to wash up and leave but was question why u want to go out so early. What the heck, I'm the customer can't even choose to leave. In the end I even told her that if I mentioned anything wrong, I apologise but she just said that she's like that not happy can complain. The attitute sucks, or maybe me and her characters clashed but overall I still felt that there's no need to be so arrogant.

FR - Didn't even got her name and she asked why u want to know this know that.
RTF - If u get this kind of experience, what do u think?

righteousness
23-09-2005, 12:10 PM
I gotten myself a deep lovebite from her where I tried to pushed her away but she wasn't in the mood to release her bite. In the end, my neck got a darkpurple patch which she thought she could had got me into trouble if I got a gf. Already boring so didn't cum wanted to wash up and leave but was question why u want to go out so early. What the heck, I'm the customer can't even choose to leave. In the end I even told her that if I mentioned anything wrong, I apologise but she just said that she's like that not happy can complain. The attitute sucks, or maybe me and her characters clashed but overall I still felt that there's no need to be so arrogant.

In the whole context, that is assault. Perhaps we can tell her if it was someone else, it may be very likely that she will be bashed up.

At least the experience is posted out here..other bros, u all r forewarned

Luna
23-09-2005, 10:13 PM
In the end, my neck got a darkpurple patch which she thought she could had got me into trouble if I got a gf.

That is a very bad service you had gotten. Did you complained to the boss or okt? Probably the rules in this house are to relax for the gals, that's why they yayapapaya. I still prefer those houses with strong rules.

siamcutey
24-09-2005, 01:23 AM
To cut things short, I had try to cum quickly as possible to finished it off as I wasn't allowed to do anything and probably due to my itchy mouth commenting that she look older than she was, I gotten myself a deep lovebite from her where I tried to pushed her away but she wasn't in the mood to release her bite. In the end, my neck got a darkpurple patch which she thought she could had got me into trouble if I got a gf. Already boring so didn't cum wanted to wash up and leave but was question why u want to go out so early. What the heck, I'm the customer can't even choose to leave. In the end I even told her that if I mentioned anything wrong, I apologise but she just said that she's like that not happy can complain. The attitute sucks, or maybe me and her characters clashed but overall I still felt that there's no need to be so arrogant.

Wow, maybe you should post and ask Timerbella instead. :eek:

Courtesy campaign don't work

SC

spotter542
24-09-2005, 01:55 AM
Last Monday, I was there w few of the samsters and I had engaged the services of G19. I'm not sure whether is it the weather was too hot or she's having a bad day, I had my worst fuck in GL after a very long time. I 'm not sure about others but I felt she had an arrogant attitute plus it seems that the customer would have to please her by following her way ...................................

Bangkok Master ,

Damn ! What a big turn off !
Indeed , the worst f**k of the year award should go to this WL.
Sad to say the specky OKT is a dying breed. He is good but most of his WL totally CMI !!!

Well you win some and you lose some.
Don't fret your next bonk will be a good one !!! :D

thaivisitor
24-09-2005, 02:24 AM

Waaaa, you got a fighter there ....

Give the man a tiger!!!!! kekekekekekekekekekeke

singrakthai
24-09-2005, 02:53 AM
Wow, maybe you should post and ask Timerbella instead.

SC

maybe Bangkok Master didn't say "sawadeekrup" and wai when he stepped into the room...

:D

don't forget to say "khob khun krup, sawadeekrup" and wai again after the service so she'll feel respected...

Bangkok Master
24-09-2005, 03:25 PM
That is a very bad service you had gotten. Did you complained to the boss or okt? Probably the rules in this house are to relax for the gals, that's why they yayapapaya. I still prefer those houses with strong rules.

Frankly speaking, I seldom visit H52 but becos of the friendliness of the previous WH10 okt and my friend who die die want to try G15 so I just tag along. I would say this the girls are above average looking comparing to the rest of L6 and also I guess the pulling factor would be almost all the girls are fair skin and it's major selling point for them.

I'm not sure w the rules but all I know that they are very relax on the time limit and very chin-chye so no point complain over 1 uneventful fuck, just take it like buying a damage product and forget about it.

Bangkok Master
24-09-2005, 03:33 PM
Wow, maybe you should post and ask Timerbella instead.

I guess the next time must act stern while visiting them again... :D

G19 is Timerbella's tirak? :eek:

I already know that she has tirak as by looking at her attitute would know she doesn't care whether got customer a not. To her maybe the tirak matters most...keke

All I can say that I had never come across a WL who place her parents photos by her bedside. Once I see the photo want to bonk also feel funny, imagine while bonking her and facing the photo, how the hell are u going to cum?

Bangkok Master
24-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Waaaa, you got a fighter there ....

Give the man a tiger!!!!! kekekekekekekekekekeke

FIGHTER? I think she's a HELICOPTER! :D

Bangkok Master
24-09-2005, 03:43 PM
maybe Bangkok Master didn't say "sawadeekrup" and wai when he stepped into the room...

:D

don't forget to say "khob khun krup, sawadeekrup" and wai again after the service so she'll feel respected...

If really got this kind of rule, I think the managment got to take the blame as they must ensured that a poster or notice to be hung outside the hse warning all cheongster to abide the rules.

Might as well ask the AV to organise a "WL Courtesy campaign " to encourage first-class service to the cheonging public. Whoever is the winner gets a 2k cash prize plus a 3day 2 nite stay with her chosen tirak in a five star hotel................ :D

Luna
24-09-2005, 05:45 PM
All I can say that I had never come across a WL who place her parents photos by her bedside. Once I see the photo want to bonk also feel funny, imagine while bonking her and facing the photo, how the hell are u going to cum?

Well, she's not the only one that puts her parents photo by the bedside. My ex-regular had her parents photo 5R size right above the pillow about 1.7m above the ground. The ex-G15 of this house even put her religion altar right bedside the bed, imagine how i feel when in missonary.

jdi813
24-09-2005, 05:56 PM
actually parents photo on wall or beside bed not very uncommon ... seen quite a bit over the years ... nothing wrong with it ... just dun pay too much attention and concentrate on bonkin urself silly :D

wah ... guess the standard of service here really took a nose dive ... haven't even popped in occassionally to look see look see liao ... now everytime go GL it's straight to my regulars place ... i need chemistry to get a happy bonk nowadays

Very determined to cut down on my ECAs for various reasons ... so try not to backside itchy walk about too much nowadays ... later walk about see a cute one game over liao ... LL must bonk her out of my system liao :p ... better to err on the side of caution

thecas
25-09-2005, 07:01 PM
For anyone who visited the house recently, is the G8 and G3 the same ones who came since last Aug/Sept? I saw them n they looked different(not sure if I saw G3)

Luna
26-09-2005, 06:43 PM
For anyone who visited the house recently, is the G8 and G3 the same ones who came since last Aug/Sept? I saw them n they looked different(not sure if I saw G3)

I think both of them had ORDed. The G3 u are refering is it called May? If yes, sayonara liao!

thecas
26-09-2005, 08:27 PM
G3 confirmed ORD, but wat about G8? The one where u said last year Aug/Sept juz came n hav sum scars on her body.

I did c a G8 and she looked both similar n different lol..

Strange man..tiz hse a lottaf gals worked merely 1 yr ORD alreadi..all unhappy here?

Luna
26-09-2005, 08:32 PM
G3 confirmed ORD, but wat about G8? The one where u said last year Aug/Sept juz came n hav sum scars on her body.

I did c a G8 and she looked both similar n different lol..

Strange man..tiz hse a lottaf gals worked merely 1 yr ORD alreadi..all unhappy here?

Hmmm.... probably will dropby again soon to see closely. You really reminds me, i did not see her that day when almost all were sitted there.

thecas
26-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Ok, I ask u here since my PM almost full..n u were regular in tiz hse long b4 I was.

B4 the recent G3( AKA who worked frm Aug04-Jul05, about there), was there anymore G3 back then, b4 this? If so do u know much about her?

Luna
26-09-2005, 08:40 PM
B4 the recent G3( AKA who worked frm Aug04-Jul05, about there), was there anymore G3 back then, b4 this? If so do u know much about her?

Erh... From what i can remember, i dun think there is another G3 before May.

thecas
26-09-2005, 08:45 PM
We still can chat.. I hav visited tiz hse enuf.. is ya recent bad experience 15 the gal wif curly curly hair n slightly square jaws one? or wonder wat that number is.. hmm..

wat other Chatrms r convinient? Yahoo and MSN still need to install n some1 else already hav account, so dunno second one can or not..a bit mah fan..

nixonlow
26-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Just got back from L6H52. Got a girl, G11. Looks quite good when in aquarium, but deteriorated llike by 30% when face to face. Anyway, verything was speedy and sop,real speedy. Anyway, the fj was quite ok, obliging and i like the last part. I like to be at the back, both lying down and she was like turning over and kissing me and stuff, real gf feel and it felt good.

Then when I walked down the street to the main road to catch a cab, saw a PRC in Hotel 6. Real nice, my type, fair and leggy. Asked her how much, said 100 and said her name is siau hong. Wouldnt wanna give me her no though and I have no desire for a second round.

thecas
28-09-2005, 08:38 AM
Ok, I confirm that G8 is indeed a new one. The ex-G8 was much better facial wise[was 8/10 compared to 6.5/10 now] as well as her skin tone[Back then the old one was very fair..tiz one now is only ordinary colour]

Still fair lah..from certain angles this new one is not ugly.

Blacklabel
29-09-2005, 06:16 PM
the new one is definately not ugly but delicious as well. :)

righteousness
29-09-2005, 06:38 PM

It seems that the negative FR worked in a certain sense. I think bros also note if you go to the hse during off-peak times she always seem to b left on the shelf, this even though I consider her the most chio amongst the colleagues

BTW, issit true that this house no longer offer ON? Or do u need to visit a particular gal often n b a regular before u can ON?

Bangkok Master
29-09-2005, 09:46 PM
It seems that the negative FR worked in a certain sense. I think bros also note if you go to the hse during off-peak times she always seem to b left on the shelf, this even though I consider her the most chio amongst the colleagues

I'm not asking anyone to boycott her but maybe it's just 1 of those bad fucks day, hopefully someone can get a good bonk out of her. But 1 thing for sure is that she's definately someone's TIRAK which constitute to her working attitude.

BTW, issit true that this house no longer offer ON? Or do u need to visit a particular gal often n b a regular before u can ON?

Although I'm not a regular of the this hse but I do know that what u had written is very true.

siamcutey
30-09-2005, 01:03 AM
I'm not asking anyone to boycott her but maybe it's just 1 of those bad fucks day, hopefully someone can get a good bonk out of her. But 1 thing for sure is that she's definately someone's TIRAK which constitute to her working attitude.
Although I'm not a regular of the this hse but I do know that what u had written is very true.

okok, she's my tirak. So whoever wants to bonk SC's tirak, please go and take turns ok. :D

Contribute more funds to her so that she can buy a condo for me in bangkok and put under my name.

thank you all brothers in advance

hahaha
SC

shit8
13-10-2005, 06:24 PM
After many months of absence in this house, went in with my friend since Ah Guan recommended G15 cos' new gal, had been here for one month already. I standing at the counter, keep considering G19 G6 G15. Since my friend had an eye for G6, so i kept considering btw G19 and G15. Hmmm...both are also chiobu, damm hard to consider. Finally opt for G15. Went in, damm she don't even bother to tell me where to place my bag and gave me an unfriendly look. I thought to myself, siao liao, kanna this type of attitude. Quickly stripped and went into the bathroom and waited for her. Just a very simple cleanse on the chest and butts. Proceed to the bed, Gave me a simple cat bath and started to cap me for BJ. She use her long hair to cover my eye of view while she BJing. Sian! Next she ask me to do her. I say no, i ask her to be on top for a while first. Ride for a while and she signalled my turn. After seeing her behaving like that, i totally sian liao, force myself on her in missionary and try my best to finish it up fast. After cummed, i lean against the wall to catch my breath. She just sit with legs apart sitting adjacent of me. I also no mood to look at her pussy. After we just sit and smile for a while, she ask me for wash up.

After i went outside of the house, complained to Ah Kim that how bad her attitude is. He is shocked that how can it be, her service so far had being given thumbs ups by many bros. Well, i just told him maybe i'm too ugly for her to tahan. Drank up the mineral water and balik.

bro luna i agreed wif u also.my sexperience is also similar sia..see her chio den call her but she keep nv smile den ask her 'tam rai alum mai dee' but she like tiam tiam knn sian 1/2 le..alreadie had bad day le coz kanna fark by wh12 and l18h38 okt le..cheebye juz go in see den say dun come back etc...first time likedat sia..

anyway back to my fr..see her chio den choose her lor..in the room she like tiamtiam again...sianz..she asked my strip den she strip also den comfort myself maybe she not that bad after all coz had a damn nice body minus small tits..in bath juz bathe den go dry...simple catbath..blowjob the 'best' lor..slowly take her time to examine the condom den put for me den juz sit there and suck....wtf...turn off..after that she put ky in front of me den sit on me and pump den misssonary..cheebye feel damn loose wif all the ky lor farking no feeling..knn..fark halfway change doggie put ky again..haiz..den me dulan juz pump her fat and finish in dogggie..sit there..she take out CD for me and i juz sit and lie on the wall den ask mi dun stain her bed wif my cum...arghz..den bathe den i fark off..

name:Fon
looks:8.5/10 (one of the better looking ones)
boobs..tink more a den b
body:8.75/10(slim no body fats)
bj 4/10
fj 4/10(loose cunt)
sound:fake
RTF:nah...though she is chio

Luna
13-10-2005, 10:19 PM
i juz sit and lie on the wall den ask mi dun stain her bed wif my cum...

At your this stage, does she sit leg open wide wide not feeling shy to let you see her pussy infront of you machiam try to seduce you once more? I got a feeling if those regular of hers, she might allowed cunnilingus cos' she behave so liberal. Just my observation.

righteousness
13-10-2005, 11:49 PM
At your this stage, does she sit leg open wide wide not feeling shy to let you see her pussy infront of you machiam try to seduce you once more? I got a feeling if those regular of hers, she might allowed cunnilingus cos' she behave so liberal. Just my observation.

Ehh..u mean she does that to u?

BTW, this girl looks quite unique. Her face as well as her neck. She has the longest neck in real life I hav seen so far..juz like the gals of palong tribe in Myanmar, where they have rings put around their necks. Turn on or turn off, to each his own.

andrew1974
14-10-2005, 12:31 AM
Just got back from L6H52. Got a girl, G11. Looks quite good when in aquarium, but deteriorated llike by 30% when face to face. Anyway, verything was speedy and sop,real speedy. Anyway, the fj was quite ok, obliging and i like the last part. I like to be at the back, both lying down and she was like turning over and kissing me and stuff, real gf feel and it felt good.

Then when I walked down the street to the main road to catch a cab, saw a PRC in Hotel 6. Real nice, my type, fair and leggy. Asked her how much, said 100 and said her name is siau hong. Wouldnt wanna give me her no though and I have no desire for a second round.

Nixon,

I had bonked Siau Hong sometime last month or two ago. Quite gd service.Likes me to bonk from her behind, and she keeps moaning "Shou Bu Liao le" throughout the intercourse. Had been waiting for her to return. Man! She's back,"Shou Bu Liao le"

andrew1974
14-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Nixon,

I had bonked siau hong about sometime one and two months back. She definitely provides relative good service, especially when she keeps moaning "shou bu liao le" repeatedly when I fucked her from behind while she lies facing down. gd for a $100 service. Feels like fucking a top model from PRC ;)

andrew1974
14-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Nixon,

I had bonked siau hong about sometime one and two months back. She definitely provides relative good service, especially when she keeps moaning "shou bu liao le" repeatedly when I fucked her from behind while she lies facing down. gd for a $100 service. Feels like fucking a top model from PRC ;)

Uncle Andrew
14-10-2005, 01:26 AM
Bro, i see your signature, you like Metallica also ? :D

your shop got sell boh? i come and buy from you.

Luna
15-10-2005, 06:18 AM
Bro, i see your signature, you like Metallica also ? :D

Yup, their songs are my source of energy. :)

Cyberspace Nerd
15-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Yup, their songs are my source of energy. :)

I wonder what it's like to bonk a girl while playing heavy metal songs in the background.....
most of the time these cat40 girls play techno or sentimental songs, not my liking....

Luna
15-10-2005, 01:29 PM
I wonder what it's like to bonk a girl while playing heavy metal songs in the background.....
most of the time these cat40 girls play techno or sentimental songs, not my liking....

That's not a problem, just bring your cd and ask her to play. But remember to take back before leaving.

Cyberspace Nerd
15-10-2005, 02:18 PM
That's not a problem, just bring your cd and ask her to play. But remember to take back before leaving.

I think better not.
If listen to heavy metal songs and bonk the girl, I am afraid i will get too violent and anyhow thrash things. Wait they say i abusive customer how? :D

Luna
15-10-2005, 02:37 PM
I think better not.
If listen to heavy metal songs and bonk the girl, I am afraid i will get too violent and anyhow thrash things. Wait they say i abusive customer how? :D

Violent then good, improves better blood circulation to the dicky. Better hardon!

Luna
21-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Just curious about how come quite alot of people patronise G6, just now went to find out myself.

Name: Nor
Origin: Chiangmai
Height: 1.62m
Comms: Slight mandarin & thai
Body: Slim
Boob: A cup
BJ: 7/10 (hardworking, 3 intervals)
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
Overall: Friendly

The entire session i got not much comments but reasonable massage skills.

1022koair
24-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Here is the FR on G19.

Face : 6
Boob: B cup
BJ: 6/10 (hardworking, 3 intervals)
Attitude: 5.5/10
Overall: 5.5/10
Not worth trying at all...

1022koair
24-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Here is the FR on G19.

BJ: 6/10
Not worth trying at all...

Not worth trying at all...[/QUOTE]

Garage1
24-10-2005, 02:38 PM
when will u people ever learn, ah pui gals all fucking CMI..

unfit
24-10-2005, 11:18 PM
went down to the hse and there was a new gal inside =G15 figure looked like model...tall and quite ok and look like chinese..at first act very toa but once you are inside is much better.. can try if you guys like this type of gal.;)

1022koair
28-10-2005, 05:35 PM
G15

BJ: 7/10
Attitude: 6.5/10
Overall: 6.5/10

lwrnchng
09-12-2005, 07:50 PM
new girl arrived last week, gal no.3 any bro try yet?

lwrnchng
09-12-2005, 07:52 PM
New girl No.3 arrived the house last week any FR on her?

suchern
12-12-2005, 04:55 AM
Finally opt for G15. Went in, damm she don't even bother to tell me where to place my bag and gave me an unfriendly look. I thought to myself, siao liao, kanna this type of attitude. Quickly stripped and went into the bathroom and waited for her. Just a very simple cleanse on the chest and butts. Proceed to the bed, Gave me a simple cat bath and started to cap me for BJ. She use her long hair to cover my eye of view while she BJing. Sian! Next she ask me to do her. I say no, i ask her to be on top for a while first. Ride for a while and she signalled my turn.

3 months later and her attitude and service is still like that. Called this g15
last nite and got an exact replay of Luna's experience. But she is pretty.

pete_123
13-12-2005, 04:23 AM
yup confirmed tis gal bad svc attitude... went there with khaki on sunday n he come out black face... she refuse to change more than 2 position!

cCup23
14-02-2006, 04:54 PM
G15

Name: Fon

Went in and saw her. Looked like a Chinese and resembled a schoolmate so chose her. Into the room and she is quite friendly, speaks Mandarin and offers me a drink. Disrobes to reveal nice perky B cups with a slim waist. SOP bath.

A quick cat bath and a good but short BJ. She bobbed her head up and down furiously while blowing.

First did missionary, then finished off in doggie. Cunt quite tight. Moans loudly (abit exaggerated).

After that shows me her new hp which she bought. Asks me to help her to change the settings but I don't know how. Anyway, very gf feel.

Looks: 7.4/10 (Chinese look)
Body: 7.6/10 (32B-24-33)
BJ: 7/10 (Suction, but short in duration)
FJ: 6.9/10 (loud moans, but abit lazy)
RTF:Maybe

yanki1
14-02-2006, 05:30 PM
I think better not.

wait u kana banned from this hse:D

KJparty
15-02-2006, 01:56 PM
G15

Name: Fon

After that shows me her new hp which she bought. Asks me to help her to change the settings but I don't know how. Anyway, very gf feel.

Looks: 7.4/10 (Chinese look)
Body: 7.6/10 (32B-24-33)
BJ: 7/10 (Suction, but short in duration)
FJ: 6.9/10 (loud moans, but abit lazy)
RTF:Maybe

She didn't buy her new HP. She has got a tirak (Potential Loser) to buy her that. WL's hp is usually of the latest release.

Rampage
15-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Used to patronize this house. Sucker for good lookers, this house is famous for. My fav was G5... what happened to her? Did not see her around... thought their contract was for 2 years?

Rampage
16-02-2006, 12:30 PM
Longtime no go to this hse. Fan of G5, damn good looker.... any idea she ORD or resting? Did not see her ard.

yanki1
16-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Longtime no go to this hse. Fan of G5, damn good looker.... any idea she ORD or resting? Did not see her ard.

ya lo nev see her liao. tried her once. service not that great though. i like her nose. she say its fake. cost her 10000 butt/thai dollar:D

jdi813
16-02-2006, 03:55 PM
... she say its fake ...one look can tell it's fake liao ... she was one of the prettiest ones in the house during that period ... but service only SOP nia even if u're her regular (no idea how she treats her "tiraks" and i have no interest to know) :D

1022koair
27-02-2006, 11:18 AM
L6H52G11

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: C cup.
Figure: 6.5/10
BJ: 6.5/10

1022koair
02-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Heard there is a new gal, G1 just arrived. Any bro try her yet ?

ThaiG
02-03-2006, 03:26 PM

The older G1 left? wow, shes been here for merely a year or so

whiplash
05-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Tried G15 on Saturday. Tried her twice before and was recognized once I steped in. Wanted to see G5 but she was not there. As bros said G15 looked Chinese and to me she had good (7.5) body.
As I went in the afternoon she did not rush me. Finished just after 25mins.

unfit
06-03-2006, 06:41 PM
Yesterday tried G8 and here's my comments...looks average & petite (from Chang rai) but nice perky breast with brown nips. attitude very good thou.. very accommodating and speaks little chinese..overall not bad..worth a try:)

lwrnchng
02-05-2006, 05:22 PM
try G1 on Sunday

Name: Dunno
Laugange: Thai only
Face: 6/10 have a mole on the face
Shower: SOP
FJ: 8/10 willing to change postions gf feeling
Attitude: 8/10 gf feeling
RTF: Maybe

As i am the last customer, when i went out the room is already close but i saw 1 guy coming in paying money(dunno $100 or $150 as i saw the boss give back $20) to the boss then straight go into the room so i wonder this house got booking? Either this guy here go for 2 times or booking liao.

Brothers pls enlight as so far i know only this house in L6 have no booking as my friends told me. if have i would like to try out booking in this house, thanks!

subband
07-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Yes, this house do have booking ON.

jdi813
07-05-2006, 10:05 AM
if i'm not wrong ... GL has scrapped it's ON bookings as per AV instruction until the L8H19G23 case has been resolved ... + AV has briefed all WLs and OKTs on safety at work

siamcutey
07-05-2006, 10:10 AM
if i'm not wrong ... GL has scrapped it's ON bookings as per AV instruction until the L8H19G23 case has been resolved ... + AV has briefed all WLs and OKTs on safety at work

sibei good move. Not only for the safety of all WLs and OKTs, but also for the "safety" of all cheongsters. Greatly reduced the chances of cheongsters tio trapped by WLs.:D

SC

JackSparrow
07-05-2006, 12:48 PM
sibei good move. Not only for the safety of all WLs and OKTs, but also for the "safety" of all cheongsters. Greatly reduced the chances of cheongsters tio trapped by WLs.:D

SC

I agree. This is the only way to help us who are into tirakship. ON is always the root to the problem. By cutting away the root, it will reduce all the woes of tirakships. :)

righteousness
07-05-2006, 04:20 PM

SC

Actually, wont they just shift to ON the PRCs instead?

ON should b quite safe coz the brothels r locked up at night..Imagine, murder already then can't get out of the house:rolleyes:

siamcutey
07-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Actually, wont they just shift to ON the PRCs instead?

ON should b quite safe coz the brothels r locked up at night..Imagine, murder already then can't get out of the house:rolleyes:

If got fire, I can get out boh, since I don't have the keys.:D

hahaha
SC

sintaro
07-05-2006, 10:11 PM
If got fire, I can get out boh, since I don't have the keys.:D
hahaha
SC

Whoa SC you very fire safety conscious, doubt any of the cheongster foresees this danger. The urge of the fuck sucuumb all danger.

siamcutey
07-05-2006, 11:09 PM
Whoa SC you very fire safety conscious, doubt any of the cheongster foresees this danger. The urge of the fuck sucuumb all danger.

Don't you all think its a safety hazard?

Touch Wood.

What is the 1st thing you all do if a big fire breaks out at home and unable to put out?

Take the key, open door and run. :rolleyes:

SC

iporn
11-05-2006, 01:56 AM
tried g15 today, here's my first fr:

name - pon [something like that]
face - 9/10 [really a pretty face]
body - slim
boob - b cup
bj - 6/10
fj - 7/10
attitude - 7/10
overall - 7.5/10
rtf - yes yes! becoz of her chiobu looks, i think she is simply the prettiest gal in area g liao

she looks like chinese, speaks chinese well too, i was mesmerised by her pretty face the moment i stepped into the house, she said she has been here for 10mnths, but strangely i didnt notice her b4 even though i've been to this hse few times b4, anyway seems that shes pretty popular too, she was with 2 customers b4 my turn this evening, she's quite tall bout 170cm, slim with long hair.
she didnt smile in the beginning, until we got into the room after the short sop bath did she start to loosen up, gotta coax a smile outta her, when she did smile, it will melt ur heart, she's actually a friendly gal, really shiok bonking such a pretty face, but she's not for someone lookin for service type of gal, she's quite sop, but for one that goes for looks, she is ur no 1 choice, simply the prettiest gal in area g imho! she's definately my fav from now onwards.

sintaro
12-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Don't you all think its a safety hazard?

Touch Wood.

What is the 1st thing you all do if a big fire breaks out at home and unable to put out?

Take the key, open door and run. :rolleyes:

SC

Yes you are right, but not many cheongster think alike you. hehehehe:)

1022koair
31-05-2006, 07:56 AM

body - slim
boob - b cup
bj - 6/10
fj - 7/10
attitude - 7/10
overall - 7.5/10
rtf - yes yes! becoz of her chiobu looks, i think she is simply the prettiest gal in area g liao

she looks like chinese, speaks chinese well too, i was mesmerised by her pretty face the moment i stepped into the house, she said she has been here for 10mnths, but strangely i didnt notice her b4 even though i've been to this hse few times b4, anyway seems that shes pretty popular too, she was with 2 customers b4 my turn this evening, she's quite tall bout 170cm, slim with long hair.
she didnt smile in the beginning, until we got into the room after the short sop bath did she start to loosen up, gotta coax a smile outta her, when she did smile, it will melt ur heart, she's actually a friendly gal, really shiok bonking such a pretty face, but she's not for someone lookin for service type of gal, she's quite sop, but for one that goes for looks, she is ur no 1 choice, simply the prettiest gal in area g imho! she's definately my fav from now onwards.

Ya bro, I tried out this gal yesterday and the experience was the same as you.
Overall i give her a 7/10 score.

Red_Perrier1099
31-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Ya bro, I tried out this gal yesterday and the experience was the same as you.
Overall i give her a 7/10 score.

Is this the same G15 6 months back. Last time got bros posted FR said her attitude sucks big time.

yitiaolong
31-05-2006, 01:33 PM
that day want to try g1, ask okt got o/n anot....
he say they not doing o/n, but in previous post , some bros did mentioned they do o/n, is it only for regular or must depend on the gers?? :confused:

Luna
31-05-2006, 01:45 PM
that day want to try g1, ask okt got o/n anot....
he say they not doing o/n, but in previous post , some bros did mentioned they do o/n, is it only for regular or must depend on the gers?? :confused:

Originally, it is up to the gals to decide whether she want to ON with you or not. Now the AV had put a stop on all ONs due to a case under investigation. Pls read before you post thanks. :)

yitiaolong
31-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Luna Quote:

Originally, it is up to the gals to decide whether she want to ON with you or not. Now the AV had put a stop on all ONs due to a case under investigation. Pls read before you post thanks.
yo, did read through the post already, the stop on o/n at l6 was only by hse 52, the other still carry on, no offence but just to highlight u that the hse 52 stop o/n is not because of that accident, is because of the ger by the okt of h54.

by the way, please go down to ask all the l6 okts whether is the o/n have been stop before reply me just based on someone assumption or the past post which happen abt one months ago

my question is im not yet bonk at hse 52, so ask okt got o/n booking, and he say no.....then someone post yes, there is o/n booking, so want to check it out.

sunnyboy6758
02-06-2006, 12:00 AM

Hi to all bro ...
Please and never try G1 below is my experience -
went recce and only aim to window shopping look into the fishtank and see only a two girls look beauty and wear quite sexy so ordered G1 cos she got a very lian look so i thought might be a good performer in bed but how wrong i was :mad:

FR-

Looks: 7/10 ( from the fish tank looks friendly but once inside d room she shown her buay song fxxk face like lim pei own her a lot of money like that very the shit! )
Body: 6/10
Performance ratings: 1st turn off is during shower very rush .. I get so mad and put on my cloth and RTU.

Overall ratings : 2/10

Bros who find the above info useful pls up me. already made up my mind not to come to this house anymore

Very the hot. but what to do .. then hard lucks ..

JackSparrow
16-06-2006, 01:33 AM

body - slim
boob - b cup
bj - 6/10
fj - 7/10
attitude - 7/10
overall - 7.5/10

Definitely must go try this weekend. Can world cup and then go check it out. Is she the ang pai?

Red_Perrier1099
12-08-2006, 01:39 AM
G11

Long time never been to this house. Went in knn so many girls in the tank. All other houses in this lor no girls except this house, girls must be shitty. I was right.

G11 looks nice in the tank, very fair and ample boobs.
Once take of clothes, boobs slightly sagging and no butts. quite skinny too. Sian 1/2 immediately. Body give her 5/10.

She was very impersonal. Ask me to hang my clothes there, go in to the shower...turn me around left and right in the shower... KNN she think she is my mother...ordering me around. Girl friend factor....big fat 0 !!

Only asked my name, but did no know how to carry the conversation further. Shower like damn thorough but can miss some area where there were still some soap. :rolleyes: From that point, already sian 3/4 already.

She was on top for 2 min then said she pain cos she worked very early. WTF, changed to missionary I pumped her hard how come no pain... dont want to see her CB face so asked her to get to doggie position. Pumped her hard for a few minutes then quickly took out condom and want to shoot at her body but she reacted very quickly and siam saying "tham arai" in surpurised. i just ignore her and shot my sperm onto the towel on the bed.

She then grumbled and said it's dirty etc...CB I was going to say she is a dirty whore...then she asked me some stupid question like if i like to go geylang etc...big fat 0 for PR skills....:rolleyes:

Not recommended!!

TheHappyMondays
14-08-2006, 12:18 PM
G11

Long time never been to this house. Went in knn so many girls in the tank. All other houses in this lor no girls except this house, girls must be shitty. I was right.

Once take of clothes, boobs slightly sagging and no butts. quite skinny too. Sian 1/2 immediately. Body give her 5/10.

She was very impersonal. Ask me to hang my clothes there, go in to the shower...turn me around left and right in the shower... KNN she think she is my mother...ordering me around. Girl friend factor....big fat 0 !!

Only asked my name, but did no know how to carry the conversation further. Shower like damn thorough but can miss some area where there were still some soap. :rolleyes: From that point, already sian 3/4 already.

She was on top for 2 min then said she pain cos she worked very early. WTF, changed to missionary I pumped her hard how come no pain... dont want to see her CB face so asked her to get to doggie position. Pumped her hard for a few minutes then quickly took out condom and want to shoot at her body but she reacted very quickly and siam saying "tham arai" in surpurised. i just ignore her and shot my sperm onto the towel on the bed.

She then grumbled and said it's dirty etc...CB I was going to say she is a dirty whore...then she asked me some stupid question like if i like to go geylang etc...big fat 0 for PR skills....

Not recommended!!

Thnaks you for you warnning. Better watchs out for this type. Pays moneies still got questions to asking. :)

Red_Perrier1099
14-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Thnaks you for you warnning. Better watchs out for this type. Pays moneies still got questions to asking. :)

If you got fetish for girls with "3 nipples", you can go to her. She has a big mole on the inner side of her right breast. A turn off for me.

peterfish
18-08-2006, 05:26 PM
already see the tank full of WLs while other houses empty and yet still go in and try and waste money. must be a "green" bird. think not meant to be warning. Only to vent his frustration for being so "dumb".

Red_Perrier1099
19-08-2006, 02:18 AM
already see the tank full of WLs while other houses empty and yet still go in and try and waste money. must be a "green" bird. think not meant to be warning. Only to vent his frustration for being so "dumb".

Your cock itchy better go and F some girls. Or your backside itchy want me to F your backside? :cool:

pete_the_fish
19-08-2006, 02:27 AM

Bro, you like that say people goot meh?

You remembered last time you also came online to vent your frustration for being a "kum gongl" when your tirak treated you like a "fool"? Asked you to send money to a thai man's account? :D

peterfish
19-08-2006, 08:47 AM
Your cock itchy better go and F some girls. Or your backside itchy want me to F your backside? :cool:
got said is you, is it? KNN think your cock must be too itchy. see got WLs in the tank anyhow take one and F.:eek: Didn't know that you are into anal with men. Sorry but I am not interested!

peterfish
19-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Bro, you like that say people goot meh?

wow! you must be one of red_perrier1099 c;one. KNN since June your last post and the moment he "attacked" me, you also appeared within 7 mins. Too gum already.

Go and get your backside fucked by him since he liked to do anal with men!

peterfish
19-08-2006, 08:55 AM
G11

Only asked my name, but did no know how to carry the conversation further. Shower like damn thorough but can miss some area where there were still some soap. From that point, already sian 3/4 already.

She then grumbled and said it's dirty etc...CB I was going to say she is a dirty whore...then she asked me some stupid question like if i like to go geylang etc...big fat 0 for PR skills....

Not recommended!!
you must be one UGLY john for she to do this to you. Must be your ugly face that made her wanna to get it over with ASAP! :eek:
Of course lah, shoot sperm into other ppls' towel, who like. Maybe you can try shoot sperm onto your own towel and see whether you still like it.
I think she asked you whether you like to go Geylang anfd next time pls take your biz elsewhere.

You are one Ugly man!

WorldSexGuide
19-08-2006, 01:37 PM

Ya man. The other day went down and saw this same girl in the tank. Nearly wanted to call her but luckily remembered the FR on her. Saved me $40 to bonk better girls ;)

Matthias
30-08-2006, 09:39 PM
G11

She then grumbled and said it's dirty etc...CB I was going to say she is a dirty whore...then she asked me some stupid question like if i like to go geylang etc...big fat 0 for PR skills....:rolleyes:

Not recommended!!

all girls in tank of this hse looks very fair due to the lightning. anyway, i tried her before. it was ok, she licked my balls, not bad. but her nipples were like "erasers". i dont like.

Matthias
30-08-2006, 09:40 PM
You are one Ugly man![/QUOTE]

this i must agree with you. :D

sammyboy_forum
01-09-2006, 01:38 AM
juz came back from gal15's visit... in my humble opinion, she vaguely resembles Paulyn Sun.. Miss Singapore Universe 1994

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.staroriental.com/small/m3/019/thm_m3019202.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.staroriental.com/nav/soeg/ihf,abn,s0,12,Paulyn%2BSun%2B(Suen%2BKai-Kwan).html&h=135&w=92&sz=4&hl=en&start=18&tbnid=95xEPXJyGEHasM:&tbnh=87&tbnw=59&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522Paulyn%2BSun%2522%26svnum%3D10%2 6hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG

her icy bochup bochup attitude is a bit turn off... but managed to tease her to laugh abit now and then...

service wise quite SOP...on the whole $40 well spent :D

vmtech
03-09-2006, 02:08 PM
is girl05 still around i think is 05 the 1 with the famous fake nose.. never seem to see her everytime i pop down liao..

JackSparrow
03-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Visited this house just days ago and saw G11 all alone in the tank. The lights are extremely bright. Makes her look like a ghost. Scary. Almost wanted to call her but then forget it cos not in the mood for sex.

thecas
11-09-2006, 12:53 AM
For this hse there is a batch which is abvout to ORD. Is it true?

irbaboon
12-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Gal 2:
Long time never visit liao.
23yr.
face: 7/10
body: 6/10
bj: 8/10
fj: 6/10
attitude: 7/10
Fair but quite short.
I like the bj very slurpy. Like eating ice-cream.
Very SOP, pay money, follow her, bathe, dry, catbath, bj(quite long), fj, massage, bathe, byebye.
But something interesting about her is she keep talking talk and talk and talk in chinese. But I cannot make out a shit she is saying. so just nod and nod and smile.. haha..

Gal 1:
Got once say she is 21yr another time 22yr. dunno her birthday just over or she talking cock...
face: 6/10
body: 7/10
bj: 5/10
fj: 7/10
attitude: 6/10
make me rinse listerine.. maybe because I smoke. But i hate listerine....
bj sucks.. very short. Lick Lick a bit suck suck a bit. Then ask me want to work or want her to work. Can speak very limited chinese. Keep asking me if I can speak Thai even when I tell her dunno how many times cannot liao.
Fj not bad cause accomodating. Change position 4-5 times. (2 sessions)
After that BEST. Take out book to read aloud to me..... ask me "hao bu hao"
My mind immediately got 1 big question mark.. But overall a very interesting experience.. cause never seen such a weird gal be4.

Gal 11:
Seen in tank before. average looks. but like quite dao. only gal left in tank. But dun dare to try.

Gal 15:
Go in this house so many times but never see her b4..... no luck..

Red_Perrier1099
13-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Gal 11:
Seen in tank before. average looks. but like quite dao. only gal left in tank. But dun dare to try.

She is a dao girl. Skinny body and sagging breasts. She thinks sperm is very "dirty" stuff. She thinks she is very clean after being fucked my so many man. :rolleyes:

okok69
13-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Below is my friend's FR after trying G19

Gal 19:
face: 7/10
body: 7/10
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
attitude: 7/10
RTF: Yes

I have tried her several months back wasnt very sextisfied so didnt post FR. After my friend FR, maybe will give it a try again.

lwrnchng
29-10-2006, 12:52 AM
hi i fequent this house alot, notice most of the girls are from myanmar and underage i wonder if other house also like that? because i feel that they are too young as young as 17, dont the AV set the rule at some min age? and for thai WL only? i really wonder how they deceive the AV since the AV is so strict, anyone know?

Thai Rak Thai
29-10-2006, 11:57 AM
For this hse there is a batch which is abvout to ORD. Is it true? Yes - to my understanding it's G2, G3, G8 & G19 that will be leaving

sintaro
01-11-2006, 07:29 AM
hi i fequent this house alot, notice most of the girls are from myanmar and underage i wonder if other house also like that? because i feel that they are too young as young as 17, dont the AV set the rule at some min age? and for thai WL only? i really wonder how they deceive the AV since the AV is so strict, anyone know?

Are you sure they are underage, if those Fl maybe but those in legal house I doubt, AV comes round and check frequently.

ahyong
01-11-2006, 08:58 AM
this house left only 2 girls. No.9 and No.11

Thai Rak Thai
01-11-2006, 01:39 PM
this house left only 2 girls. No.9 and No.11 Can't wait for new stock wor! :D

ahyong
02-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Girls that already ORD this week are No.1,2,3,8,19 just for the info. And the tank left No.9,11. Just will be waiting fot he new girls

Precious_123
18-11-2006, 03:32 AM
Bro me, just discovered the gem of the year,maybe too long never find such a sweet girl.Make me feel younger by ten years old......Normal service but she is just too sweet looking.

G7
Service: 8/10( normal,don expect hardcore service like those from l6h66)
Smile factor: 10/10 ( maybe can fight with SQ girls)

sintaro
23-11-2006, 07:16 AM
Bro me, just discovered the gem of the year,maybe too long never find such a sweet girl.Make me feel younger by ten years old......Normal service but she is just too sweet looking.

G7
Service: 8/10( normal,don expect hardcore service like those from l6h66)
Smile factor: 10/10 ( maybe can fight with SQ girls)

Thanks bros Precious_123, tried her yesterday, quite a sweet 23 years old girl name Sita with a very firm B-cup boobs and nice body. Service as you said "normal service" but only setback is she cant speak a word of english or chinese. However manage to converse with her with some of my limit Thai. She a very pleasant girl and Smiling all the way during the bonking. She just came 10 days ago, give her some time she should be able to catch up her skill. Will definitely make a return trip in a another couple of days.

grpthai
23-11-2006, 08:30 PM
yo bros,
last time i every week visit H52 3-4 times...once i went there left wif 2 girls onli...so r there any new girls arrived so far?

Luctan1
26-11-2006, 11:00 AM
After reading the above FRs, went for G7. CMI.

Boobs: A to B, 4/10
Service: 2/10
RTF: what do you think?

I figure a lot of local boys like those young innocent types who don't seem to know anything and who need to be shown how to do this and that. Maybe thats why so many people like Japanese porn. But it's not for me.

Red_Perrier1099
08-01-2007, 01:12 AM
This house got new girls.
Was there last nite and saw one quite chio walking into the room with a customer. Ask OKT what's her number and he said 88. Figure looks not bad. Wanted to call her later but taken...

Anyone got any FR here? G99 seems quite nice too from the photo.

Thai Rak Thai
08-01-2007, 01:29 AM
L6H52G5

the new batch is not very good...and agree that G88 & G99 are the "lookers"

Name: forget
Hometown: Isaarn girl
Language spoken: Thai
Look: 6/10
Body: 5.5/10 - ok
Boob: A+
French: skip
Finger: skip
Catbath: 6/10 seemed inexperience
BJ: 6/10 short - short
FJ: 4/10 - one of my worst (she got apologise to me for "lousy" service)
GFE: 6/10 - chatty girl
RTF: standard like this? cannot man :cool:

ON - starts from 1230hrs

pomkun
16-01-2007, 06:13 PM
hi

You right !! 88 is very pretty and big bust... and 99 is sweet too. anyone try on g5 ??

Red_Perrier1099
17-01-2007, 03:18 PM
hi

You right !! 88 is very pretty and big bust... and 99 is sweet too. anyone try on g5 ??

G88's bust real or fake one?

G99 looks abit "dao".

pomkun
17-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Is real bro, how about other ?? any info to share

Red_Perrier1099
18-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Is real bro, how about other ?? any info to share

This house seems very hot now with G88. Been there several times but can't get her.

Will go down again to try my luck. Will provide FR once I tried her.

siamcutey
18-01-2007, 03:26 AM
This house seems very hot now with G88. Been there several times but can't get her.

Will go down again to try my luck. Will provide FR once I tried her.

G88 looks so so only lah. The boobs push up with the dress. Saw her real person but never chose her. Photos 9/10. Real person 6.5/10:o

Red_Perrier1099
18-01-2007, 12:11 PM
G88 looks so so only lah. The boobs push up with the dress. Saw her real person but never chose her. Photos 9/10. Real person 6.5/10:o

6.5/10 only? Quite jia lat leh..
the other time I saw her was when she was walking into the room. Only saw her back, I give her a 8/10 (only from the back). and she turned around breifly to look at me. didnt have a good look.

ahyong
18-01-2007, 12:25 PM
the other time I saw her was when she was walking into the room. Only saw her back, I give her a 8/10 (only from the back). and she turned around breifly to look at me. didnt have a good look.

Then u try her doggie all the way and u will have a look of 8/10 instead of 6.5 :D

onefour02
18-01-2007, 01:50 PM
L6H52G5

the new batch is not very good...and agree that G88 & G99 are the "lookers"

Name: forget
Hometown: Isaarn girl
Language spoken: Thai
Body: 5.5/10 - ok
Boob: A+
French: skip
Finger: skip
Catbath: 6/10 seemed inexperience
BJ: 6/10 short - short
FJ: 4/10 - one of my worst (she got apologise to me for "lousy" service)
GFE: 6/10 - chatty girl
RTF: standard like this? cannot man :cool:

ON - starts from 1230hrs

only G5 and another left when i reached. she was very shy about her small boobs. well she did a good job playing with my jewels. she even showed my a photo taken some bro who took her to sentosa.

iporn
21-01-2007, 03:42 PM

well one man's meat is another man's poison, for me i find her quite pretty already, but havent try her yet that, but will be looking to try soon....

leftfooted
21-01-2007, 03:58 PM
yup,i agree,i give her at least a 7,the last time i tried her,think she had a slight fever,but still tried her best,so no complaints:)

like2tn
23-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Very long neber go cheong. chance upon this tread and went to check out the gals. Had G7 last week and G88 yesterday. Here's my FR

G7
SYT with a very cute smile. Looks like one of my last time school friend, so quite shiok bonking her.
I'll give 7.5 for the looks, 8 for GFE and 7.5 for BJ. I must say her service is quite good with her licking, especially at my jewels. Tried frenching but she shyly rejected. Insisted and managed to have a couple of pecks on the lips. But can tell she cannot tahan my kissing on her neck and nips. Next time will force thru the frenching, think sure can penetrate. Did not go for FJ, ask her to suck me dry instead. Overall, will give a 7.5.

G88
Quite short. And as some bros mentioned here, her picture actually looks better. BUt she's not that bad in person. I'll rate her 7 for looks, 8.5 for GFE. She will even give you a little massage while bathing so it;s quite shiok. Again tried frenching and was rejected initially. But with my kissing kongfu, got her horny and soon we're frenching like long lost lovers. Her BJ is also better compared to G7. ask her to spend more time on your jewels, she seem to have the knack of sucking just hard enough to make you feel shiok and not painful. I'll give the BJ a 8.5. did not go for FJ (Me prefer BJ). Overall, a 8 for G8.

Saw G99 on way out. Looks abit "Tao" but that's make it more challenging right? Will pop by later and try her. If not, will go for my G7 and try frenching her.

onefour02
31-01-2007, 07:11 AM
visit G5 for the second time this month.
she's still shy about her small boobies.
great when she offered BBBJ but i was shocked when she wanted me to enter RAW and i told her i want a cap.
gave her my hp yesterday and she msg me so early at 7am today.
rtf b4 CNY.

JWNY
31-01-2007, 07:57 PM
gave her my hp yesterday and she msg me so early at 7am today. Wake up call for you bro!! :eek: (some might see this as "double" meaning) :p

JWNY

shit8
31-01-2007, 11:47 PM
visit G5 for the second time this month.
she's still shy about her small boobies.
great when she offered BBBJ but i was shocked when she wanted me to enter RAW and i told her i want a cap.
gave her my hp yesterday and she msg me so early at 7am today.
rtf b4 CNY.

wah rise and shine sia..hmm raw sia..are you sure..so wad you gonna do about it?

Red_Perrier1099
01-02-2007, 01:09 AM
wah rise and shine sia..hmm raw sia..are you sure..so wad you gonna do about it?

People get you didnt get, you jealous ah?

onefour02
01-02-2007, 06:22 AM
hai. i know whatever i say also no use.
i not here to tell cock and bull story.
dont believe just ignore.

werder bremen
01-02-2007, 05:36 PM
hai. i know whatever i say also no use.
i not here to tell cock and bull story.
dont believe just ignore.Bro.,i believe u!cause this girl want to la customers lor!!she did some to me n my frs. also!nothing 4 dont believe one....

Babyfaceguy
01-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Just now went to this house and okt recommend G88 to me.. Overall very enjoyable session..she treat you like her bf..slow and good..no rushing..and you want do what positions also can..look at the mirror and fxxx her make me feel so good..

looks 8/10 (my type of girl)
boobs 8/10 (like bros here say = big)
body 7/10 (just abit of small tummy but not that obvious and everything is just proportion,fair skin)
b/j 8/10 (slow and good suction)
f/j 9/10 (for me becos she really put in effort to serve me well)

Best part is when doggie and you look at the mirror,she will give you a CFM look..
Anyway its my 1st time writing a FR..hope bros here forgive me if i dont give a good FR..:D

shit8
01-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Bro.,i believe u!cause this girl want to la customers lor!!she did some to me n my frs. also!nothing 4 dont believe one....

hmm not i dont believe you all lah.

and another thing, i dont quite understand wad you are talking about

KCKC
06-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Try G5 yesterday

Name : i think she say A
Language spoken: abit of English
Look: 6/10 ( definitely not a SYT )
Body: 6/10 ( abit tummy )
Boob: cannot see ( room too dark )
Catbath: 6/10
BJ: 6/10 short - short ( too light, feel the air in the mouth only )
( hope to get BBBJ )
FJ: 6/10 ( rock me like no tomorrow, finish in missionary)
GFE: 6/10 - quite a nice girl, always keep smiling.

Funny thing is that this is the first time i encounter a WL strip and immediatey
wrap herself with big towel and shower me with her towel on. She only removes her towel once she dim the light until very dark. Shy:confused:

onefour02
06-02-2007, 07:27 AM
Try G5 yesterday

Name : i think she say A
Language spoken: abit of English
Look: 6/10 ( definitely not a SYT )
Body: 6/10 ( abit tummy )
Boob: cannot see ( room too dark )
Catbath: 6/10
BJ: 6/10 short - short ( too light, feel the air in the mouth only )
( hope to get BBBJ )
FJ: 6/10 ( rock me like no tomorrow, finish in missionary)
GFE: 6/10 - quite a nice girl, always keep smiling.

Funny thing is that this is the first time i encounter a WL strip and immediatey
wrap herself with big towel and shower me with her towel on. She only removes her towel once she dim the light until very dark. Shy:confused:

haha the towel thingy. dont know what she thinking.

bradpitt968
06-02-2007, 03:30 PM
FR - L6H52G88

Looks - 6/10
Boobs - Cup B
Height - About 1.55m
Overall - 7/10
BJ - 7.5/10
FJ - 9/10 (like making love with gf like that)
GF feeling - 10/10

Went to L6H52 ... missed G88 last round.

Parked my car, went in, saw G88 there!! Hooray!! Onz!!

Went into the room ... hug her from behind ... then kiss like bf and gf like that.... for like 2-3 mins. I was squeezing her butt. Then I lifted up her skirt and started to finger her ... and she became WET!! So after kissing for awhile .... we proceed to bath.

After bathing, kiss again like bf and gf on the bed .. then she lick me all over ... lick my balls ... damn shiok .... then i ask her to BBBJ me ... but she took out condoms .....

I am the type that won't insist ... so she cap me and started blowing ... which is quite good ... then after 2-3mins .... ok liao ... mounted on me and started riding ....

But I can't really feel her ... so shift to missionary and started pumping her .... and the full length mirror is really good.

She grab me like bf as I slide my rod in and out of her ..... with every breathless grasp which she made I enjoyed every single second of it.

Then the buzzer went off and I was like "WTF .. SO FREAKING FAST?" .... was like only 15mins or 20mins tops. Anyway, I continued and don't care ... till I came then as we were going to take a shower ... the buzzer came on again.

But since it was such a good session ... I didn't bothers.

Left feeling happy and SERIOUSLY considering overnight with her.

Babyfaceguy
06-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Then the buzzer went off and I was like "WTF .. SO FREAKING FAST?" .... was like only 15mins or 20mins tops. Anyway, I continued and don't care ... till I came then as we were going to take a shower ... the buzzer came on again.

ya bro you was right..when im in there the okt buzzer like 3 to 4 times..every 2 mins press again..i thought someone is waiting outside liao or what..but went out nobody mah..dunno why so rush for what...haha but overall good session!!!:p

pomkun
06-02-2007, 07:44 PM
hi Bro

I have try 88 but not what the story that you guy mention BBBj...Bj...... for me I not even got the BJ... feel so sad as I thought is the Norm for them just FJ only. ..

mexicanmama
06-02-2007, 11:50 PM
G88 FR

went down today to check her out after reading the previous favourable FR on her...

reach there she was working.. so had to wait 10 min.. meanwhile i noticed that next to the counter there is a height chart.. and next to the different heights are some of the gals' numbers... then i saw the reading 150cm and 88 beside it.. so was guessing that she will probably be very short... looked at the photos on the wall.. she seem to be the prettiest...

when its my turn.. went into her room... 1st thing u will notice is that she is quite short... and she was very polite.. said a "sa-wa-dee-ka"... go and bathe.. nothing much very SOP

she understood simple english... proceeded to give me a catbath... and must say the full length horizontal mirror next to the bed is a real turn on... then capped me and gave me a BJ... really not bad... but no ball licking/sucking (which i really like)

after that she asked me which position i want then i motioned for her to get on top... she rocked for a while then asked me to get to work...

proceeded with doggy and i rode her very long (at least 10 min)... initially her moaning was a turn on... quite loud and varied according to how hard and fast i pumped her.. but then i guess i took to long and she was getting tired so after 10 mins she turn around and ask if i'm going to finish... i said going to finish soon and asked if she was tired and she nodded her head... feel a bit bad but also wanted to finish up so had to whack a while more before i finish.. i think she was really glad when it was over... good thing is.. no complain from her

proceeded to bathe me after the session and tried her best to smile whenever she could but could she that she either very tired or had something on her mind

rating:
looks: 6.5/10 (i think other gals like g11,99 and g10 are more chio)
body: 6/10 (not very high rating because she quite short and i think the other gals have better bodies)
gf feeling: 5/10 (don't really have leh)
attitude: 8/10 (accomodating and never complain.. would give higher if she didnt ask me 1/2 way if i was going to finish)
rtf: maybe after trying the other gals

jdi813
07-02-2007, 10:22 PM
needed a fuck very very badly ... wanted to try G88 who's been getting so many FRs here lately ... but only 3 gals in the tank and she wasn't one of them ... G5, 7 & 10 If i recall correctly ... 10 looked rather appealing ... the other 2 not much of an impression ...

G10
Face - 7/10 (my type la)
Body - 5/10 (looks alright in the tank but when strip got a bit of tummy, not much of a bum and sagging A-cup boobs ... and I mean SAGGING)
Catbath - 9/10 (very enjoyable)
BJ - 6/10 (SOP)
FJ - 6/10 (SOP)
RTF - NO ... gives me the impression she's looking for someone to be her tirak ... to take care of her ... rather turned off by her rather artificial GFE

ansonlky
08-02-2007, 12:34 AM
needed a fuck very very badly ... wanted to try G88 who's been getting so many FRs here lately ... but only 3 gals in the tank and she wasn't one of them ... G5, 7 & 10 If i recall correctly ... 10 looked rather appealing ... the other 2 not much of an impression ...

G10
Face - 7/10 (my type la)
Body - 5/10 (looks alright in the tank but when strip got a bit of tummy, not much of a bum and sagging A-cup boobs ... and I mean SAGGING)
BJ - 6/10 (SOP)
FJ - 6/10 (SOP)
RTF - NO ... gives me the impression she's looking for someone to be her tirak ... to take care of her ... rather turned off by her rather artificial GFE

Grandmaster u also went this house ah.Forget it sia.the new pimp there sucks.Attitude like fark also buzzing as if no bodies business. He think he is playing some kind of quiz......... And the boss who is in the mid 40s will always stand by his mercs parking outside....why not u walk a few more steps to the back u can see house 66. MAke your 40 bucks worth mah. This house just cannot make it liao and now they just implement over night system,last time it was for regulars only....

cindy74
10-02-2007, 12:07 AM
I totally agreeded. G10 looks friendly outside. When inside the room, her attitude changed. KNS. Feel Like quickly do your business and Fxxk off. Don't touch here touch there, shoot and go.

OKT also LL, always buzz the bell, the gals afraid kanna scolding also quickly bath and rush you out. Business not so good also keep chasing the customers away. What the FxxK is the OKT doing!

ahyong
10-02-2007, 11:54 AM
I totally agreeded. G10 looks friendly outside. When inside the room, her attitude changed. KNS. Feel Like quickly do your business and Fxxk off. Don't touch here touch there, shoot and go.

OKT also LL, always buzz the bell, the gals afraid kanna scolding also quickly bath and rush you out. Business not so good also keep chasing the customers away. What the FxxK is the OKT doing!

the OKT think that the girls will get more sessions by reducing the time so that he can earn more, this okt is not very good and unfriendly. Still prefer the old Fat OKT with specs, currently working at l18h20

ansonlky
10-02-2007, 12:24 PM
the OKT think that the girls will get more sessions by reducing the time so that he can earn more, this okt is not very good and unfriendly. Still prefer the old Fat OKT with specs, currently working at l18h20

Bro u promting for him ah, u must be his brother liao hahaha..

jdi813
10-02-2007, 03:55 PM

OKT also LL, always buzz the bell, the gals afraid kanna scolding also quickly bath and rush you out. Business not so good also keep chasing the customers away. What the FxxK is the OKT doing!my experience was rather diff from yours bro ... she was frenly all the way ... touch anywhere oso can ... finger her oso can ... but very unnaturally sweet ... dunno how to explain but made me feel damn turned off ...

Yeah agree that the buzzer sounds off rather fast even though the waiting area is empty

ahyong
10-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Bro u promting for him ah, u must be his brother liao hahaha..

where got promoting? he is not my bro now u are my bro leh haha :D tonite pls let me off i m very tired liao

ansonlky
10-02-2007, 08:05 PM
where got promoting? he is not my bro now u are my bro leh haha :D tonite pls let me off i m very tired liao

Unless u can make me cum in your mouth i will let u off...........

zan88
16-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Just now went to this house and okt recommend G88 to me.. Overall very enjoyable session..she treat you like her bf..slow and good..no rushing..and you want do what positions also can..look at the mirror and fxxx her make me feel so good..

looks 8/10 (my type of girl)
boobs 8/10 (like bros here say = big)
body 7/10 (just abit of small tummy but not that obvious and everything is just proportion,fair skin)
b/j 8/10 (slow and good suction)
f/j 9/10 (for me becos she really put in effort to serve me well)

Best part is when doggie and you look at the mirror,she will give you a CFM look..
Anyway its my 1st time writing a FR..hope bros here forgive me if i dont give a good FR..:D

88 is ok la but personally I find her a deadfish. Well dunno inexperienced or dont enjoy or dont like sex? Pretty thou.

Babyfaceguy
17-02-2007, 03:54 AM
88 is ok la but personally I find her a deadfish. Well dunno inexperienced or dont enjoy or dont like sex? Pretty thou.

hmm for me i think she does a pretty good job...maybe she react differently with diff ppl..like some FL i tried some samsters have great FR and experiences but for me i dun quite like it thou..

cindy74
25-02-2007, 11:28 PM

I agreeded. Maybe she has to many customers liao. This also applied to G99.

P00268
03-03-2007, 12:08 AM
This house is the first house from Stadium side.
Is G21 still around?
Heard that she is going back on 28 Feb.
Maybe gone back liao.
Anybody can verify?

kochie
07-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Tried G11 from this house last week.

Went there & wanted to try out G99, but she just left the tank...... thus saw G11 who looks quite sweet & friendly. Keep smiling non stop. Upz her since g99 just went in. Attitude changed immediately once in the rm!!! She simply just lie down on the bed & look so lethargic! OMG. Sian 1/2 liaoz..... SOP for shower & catbath. BBBJ was the only perks w strong suction. Jus when my didi was woken up, she immediately lay down & wanted mi to go on top. But didi went soft the moment i see her lethargic face. Hence, asked her to continue to BJ (got cd on when she wanted mi to do her missionary) till i cum. In less than 5mins, loaded my ammos left the rm. Service sucks! Told the OKT that this G11 is not up to standard & left.

Bros, stay away from this G11. Rather go for G88 who delivers much better service. Will also make a point to try G99 too.

iporn
07-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Tried G11 from this house last week.

Went there & wanted to try out G99, but she just left the tank...... thus saw G11 who looks quite sweet & friendly. Keep smiling non stop. Upz her since g99 just went in. Attitude changed immediately once in the rm!!! She simply just lie down on the bed & look so lethargic! OMG. Sian 1/2 liaoz..... SOP for shower & catbath. BBBJ was the only perks w strong suction. Jus when my didi was woken up, she immediately lay down & wanted mi to go on top. But didi went soft the moment i see her lethargic face. Hence, asked her to continue to BJ (got cd on when she wanted mi to do her missionary) till i cum. In less than 5mins, loaded my ammos left the rm. Service sucks! Told the OKT that this G11 is not up to standard & left.

Bros, stay away from this G11. Rather go for G88 who delivers much better service. Will also make a point to try G99 too.

juz saw this new gal 11 pic on the h52 wall, yesterday was her off day so didnt see the real her yet, but quite nice her sweet looks.....but after reading this fr on her, better stick to g88 whom i tried b4 too, friendly n good service and quite good looking too

jovadevil
07-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Hi guys,

My first posting:
Let me start with some posting from L6H52. I started to visit this house earlier this year.Within a week, I bonk 3 gals from the same house and here are the field report for comparsion.

L6H52G88
Look - 7/10 (short)
Catbath - 8/10 (with a bit of shoulder massage during bath)
BJ - 7/10 (slow and deep)
FJ - 8/10 (willing to try various position.Overall ,friendly & no rush job)
RTF - no chance to see her everytime I visited the house. Must be working very hard.

L6H52G99
Look - 7.5 / 10 (look fierce outside fishtank but friendly inside room,speak fluent english)
Cathbath - 7/10 (normal)
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 7.5 / 10 (finish her off in 2 position , with short massage )
RTF - yes . visited her 2 times so far

L6H52G7
Look - 8/10 (look cute , very friendly smile)
Cathbath - 7/10 (normal )
BJ - 6.5 (a bit pain when she BJ me , probably need to improve )
FJ - 8 / 10 (willing to try various position , after that she give a good massage )
RTF - yes . visited her 2 times also.

Overall , I'm quite pleased with the 3 gals from this house.
One thing why I visit this house is that the gals there they don't do a rush job .Even when the OKT ring the bell,they will still like very relax one.
But not sure about the rest of the gals and I don't think I will give it a try.
hope your like my field report ... more important as a point of reference
for a enjoyable bonking. More field report when I'm back from my official trip next week.

jovadevil.

cindy74
10-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Do these 3 gals allow frenching or fingering? How about their moaning?

So far seems like they don't allow frenching or fingering. Like dead fish and soft moaning. Or different customers different treatment?

Heard that they provide excellent services only to those who make 2 or more sessions per call.

By the way, how long is 1 session for this house? 20 mins or 30 mins?

GeylangJournal
10-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Do these 3 gals allow frenching or fingering? How about their moaning?

So far seems like they don't allow frenching or fingering. Like dead fish and soft moaning. Or different customers different treatment?

Heard that they provide excellent services only to those who make 2 or more sessions per call.

By the way, how long is 1 session for this house? 20 mins or 30 mins?

Haha ... helping out a Good Boss, Ah Ming.

The session for this house is 25 mins.

I don't know what new gals but was recommended G3 by Ming.

First look, oh my gosh ... I always trusted Ming but G3's look really not a looker but then never mind, just a fuxk, thus proceed to room.

Wow! it's only then I realise Ming really know what I want.

Good service, with accomadating attitude, free drinks somemore ... haha ...

Over-time liao, still chit-chatting in the room while she powders up.

Worth S$40 if you aren't into lookers! :D

jovadevil
13-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Hi Guys,

I’m back from my trip.
Not really that they provide execellent services only to those who make 2 or more sessions per call. In fact, everytime when I visited the house I only go for 1 sessions but I still get the type of services which I think is worth my 40 bucks. But probably as what you mention, different customers different type of treatment.

As for frenching or fingering so far I never tried on G88 & G99 . Just BJ & FJ to end my bonking sessions with them . But G7 definitely is okay for frenching and fingering .No rejection from her but of course please handles with care. The session for this house is 25 mins.

For me , I do prefer gals with soft moaning . Just like previous bonking I had with gal from WH2G17 & WH54G19.

jovadevil :)

penonton
24-03-2007, 07:15 PM
nice information, on the to try ...
buy durex or not :rolleyes: ?

onefour02
26-03-2007, 02:32 PM
is G5 going back home?

cindy74
27-03-2007, 12:21 AM
is G5 going back home?

Is she caught by AV for going out with her tiraks?

OR

Is she contracted STD?

GeylangJournal
27-03-2007, 12:39 AM
Is she caught by AV for going out with her tiraks?

OR

Is she contracted STD?

Talking about caught for going out wih tiraks! My regular was fined by the OKT when caught by one of his peers for going out with me during off in one of the thai stream boat restaurant.

Did anyone mention how small Singapore can be? :D

jdi813
27-03-2007, 01:35 AM
Is she caught by AV for going out with her tiraks?how the heck can u get caught by AV going out with tiraks ??? if really so must be damn fucking suay man ... been going out with my gal for nearly 2 yrs (her term of service here) with no incident ... even her boss see her getting out of my car near her house he oso neber say anything ... still wave to me as i go by :p

cindy74
27-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Talking about caught for going out wih tiraks! My regular was fined by the OKT when caught by one of his peers for going out with me during off in one of the thai stream boat restaurant.

Did anyone mention how small Singapore can be? :D

You mean L6H52's OKT imposed such rule?

GeylangJournal
28-03-2007, 12:15 AM
You mean L6H52's OKT imposed such rule?

No, I apologize for misleading. The regular I mentioned gonna fined is from L18. Ah Ming from L6H52 is simply a very nice towkay. :D

JWNY
28-03-2007, 12:38 AM
No, I apologize for misleading. The regular I mentioned gonna fined is from L18. Ah Ming from L6H52 is simply a very nice towkay. Different house impose different rules...some are rigid...some are flexible, i remembered once - simple thing like forgeting to switch off air conditioning while not in room (outside for lunch, etc) also constituted fine :cool:

As for outings...i guess OKTs just want to protect the interests of their girls. But if you go somewhere like GM...every girl is either there with their tirak(s) or customer(s) right? ;)

JWNY

zunbo
28-03-2007, 12:50 AM
As for outings...i guess OKTs just want to protect the interests of their girls. But if you go somewhere like GM...every girl is either there with their tirak(s) or customer(s) right? ;)

JWNY

Yap.... Cos for the OKT they also Do worries whether their gals will Moonlight or not... cos if so and somehow they are caught by the AV... The Boss, More or less will Kanna abit too.... also 'LOST of Income' - $20

Luna
29-03-2007, 05:20 PM
The Boss, More or less will Kanna abit too.... also 'LOST of Income' - $20

Not just mere $20, still got unknown sums with the gov.:cool:

jur9
29-03-2007, 05:32 PM
As a not so frequent cheonger, I seldom ever get a chance to post. Now that I have done so, as the bros here had so diligently posted and recommended, I have also verified their FRs..

L6H52G99
Look - 7.5 / 10 (There was no one in the tank and then G99 happen to just come out and remembering the good bros here with good FRs, I on her before a group of guys before me, keke can see some looks of envy but dunno what they waiting for???)

Cathbath - 5/10 (Nothing much to shout about as she just lick my nips and not much else)

BJ - 7/10 (quite alright and when she looked sideways into the mirror and smile, wah heart melt la)

FJ - 7.5 / 10 (Told her I tired, so she rode first then laugh and laugh and laugh then I know she tired so took over, finish her off in 3 positions, with short press press and lie on my back massage )

RTF - yes . Intend to soon.

GeylangJournal
31-03-2007, 02:34 AM
L6H52G99
Look - 7.5 / 10 (There was no one in the tank and then G99 happen to just come out and remembering the good bros here with good FRs, I on her before a group of guys before me, keke can see some looks of envy but dunno what they waiting for???)

Cathbath - 5/10 (Nothing much to shout about as she just lick my nips and not much else)

BJ - 7/10 (quite alright and when she looked sideways into the mirror and smile, wah heart melt la)

FJ - 7.5 / 10 (Told her I tired, so she rode first then laugh and laugh and laugh then I know she tired so took over, finish her off in 3 positions, with short press press and lie on my back massage )

RTF - yes . Intend to soon.

G99 is OFF today.

haaahaaahaaa
03-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Was feeling my hormones acting during lunch so went down to satisfy my natural desires. Tot of getting fresh meat and good harvest (cos early in the day mah). Who noes i was really disappointed.

L6H52G99
Look - 5.5 / 10 (Saw her there look quite quite cute but close look ok onli, got a bit moustache.)

Cathbath - 3/10 (less than 3 mins at my nips only)

BJ - 5/10 (1, 2, 3 thats it):(

FJ - 5 / 10 (wah ... sianz when she ask, u up, i up? start with her riding me, less than 2 mins ask me to change )

Tried to finger her, rejected, kissing on the neck oso siam me ... Haizz maybe me not "yan tao" enuff ...

RTF - never.

kissclong
03-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Was feeling my hormones acting during lunch so went down to satisfy my natural desires. Tot of getting fresh meat and good harvest (cos early in the day mah). Who noes i was really disappointed.

L6H52G99
Look - 5.5 / 10 (Saw her there look quite quite cute but close look ok onli, got a bit moustache.)

Cathbath - 3/10 (less than 3 mins at my nips only)

BJ - 5/10 (1, 2, 3 thats it):(

FJ - 5 / 10 (wah ... sianz when she ask, u up, i up? start with her riding me, less than 2 mins ask me to change )

Tried to finger her, rejected, kissing on the neck oso siam me ... Haizz maybe me not "yan tao" enuff ...

RTF - never.

True bro, i've tried her last week and get about the same service. :(

cindy74
03-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Heard that 2 gals have left before their 2 years working contract. Maybe the OKT not treating them well and resulting the gals lost interest in working. Some gals choose to leave and some gals change to bad attitudes.

kissclong
03-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Heard that 2 gals have left before their 2 years working contract. Maybe the OKT not treating them well and resulting the gals lost interest in working. Some gals choose to leave and some gals change to bad attitudes.

Bro, Which L and H do you frequent nowadays? :)

bradpitt968
05-04-2007, 02:01 AM
I called and ask whether is G88 still working.

Guess what the OKT tell me "she got pregnant .. went back to give birth liao" ...

I wonder which of you here did it .... ha ha ha....

cindy74
05-04-2007, 05:48 PM
wow..so many gals premature eject (left) liao, wonder what's wrong with this house.

Still have any gems in this house?

GeylangJournal
06-04-2007, 11:27 AM
The house doesn't have problems, the problems are with the tirak shits. :p

cindy74
06-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Most likely due to overnight bookings that create Tiraks environment. The half sleep gals too tired to put condom and the guy just poke the hole. When she awake then realised that sperm are inside her hole....too late liao....baby created liao.....haha

Shuang_Jie_Gun
06-04-2007, 08:52 PM
huh?dun tell me G88 go back liao,i havent got chance to try yet leh!! :(

JWNY
07-04-2007, 01:36 AM
huh?dun tell me G88 go back liao,i havent got chance to try yet leh!! :( Aiyah bro..don't miss the boat in future...;)

JWNY

Ah kan
10-04-2007, 01:39 PM
OKT joking? I was keen to try her :(

bradpitt968
11-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Joking or not ... don't know lah ... so now ... one more good WL went back liao ... must find more liao ...

werder bremen
12-04-2007, 06:20 AM
I called and ask whether is G88 still working.

Guess what the OKT tell me "she got pregnant .. went back to give birth liao" ...

I wonder which of you here did it .... ha ha ha....
G88 still here working!no ORD yet! OKT PIAN NI LAR!

jdi813
13-04-2007, 12:41 AM
G88 still here working!no ORD yet! OKT PIAN NI LAR!wah bro ... u transfer ur live firing to L6 liao ah :)

will PM something to u soon ... once i find it :D

JWNY
13-04-2007, 08:48 AM
G88 still here working!no ORD yet! OKT PIAN NI LAR! Everyone >> Song Kran starts TODAY ... go check her out? :)

JWNY

jdi813
13-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Everyone >> Song Kran starts TODAY ... go check her out? :)

JWNYduring song kran got better service ah ??? :rolleyes:

JWNY
14-04-2007, 03:14 AM
during song kran got better service ah ??? :rolleyes: More WET! :D

JWNY

werder bremen
14-04-2007, 03:33 AM
wah bro ... u transfer ur live firing to L6 liao ah :)

will PM something to u soon ... once i find it :D
Bro.,bo pian leh...!my style go back liao,must find a new one, so walk walk c c lor!but now still miss her leh,exp.her ni ni!haha!nowaday u also live firing whole geylang liao....?
i think u got good lobang to me hor, i waiting for ur PM!!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-04-2007, 10:17 AM
G88 still here working!no ORD yet! OKT PIAN NI LAR!

thats great news,will go find her soon. :o

Red_Perrier1099
14-04-2007, 12:25 PM
thats great news,will go find her soon. :o

Ya, faster go, dont later come here and complain she ORD again, no chance to try...:rolleyes:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Ya, faster go, dont later come here and complain she ORD again, no chance to try...:rolleyes:

"thks" for ur concern. ;)

bradpitt968
18-04-2007, 09:17 AM

G10
Face - 7/10 (my type la)
BJ - 6/10 (SOP)
FJ - 6/10 (SOP)

I saw G10 .... think her boobs looks quite good and firm leh .... did she go for a boob job?

Yes ... saw her tummy also.

Hmm .... after such FR ... really make me think twice ... anyone her have better luck yet with G10?

jdi813
18-04-2007, 07:05 PM
I saw G10 .... think her boobs looks quite good and firm leh .... did she go for a boob job?

Yes ... saw her tummy also.

Hmm .... after such FR ... really make me think twice ... anyone her have better luck yet with G10?that's the thing ... when she's in the tank her boobs look good ... it's only after her clothes cum off than u see the shape is disappointing ... fucking push ups la ... anyway i did not notice her tummy when she was sitting down ... again oly noticed it when she was in her birthday suit

Her service is not bad la ... honestly ... she oso got quite a sweet face ... it's just that her body shape is not good :o

GeylangJournal
18-04-2007, 07:11 PM
that's the thing ... when she's in the tank her boobs look good ... it's only after her clothes cum off than u see the shape is disappointing ... fucking push ups la ... anyway i did not notice her tummy when she was sitting down ... again oly noticed it when she was in her birthday suit

Her service is not bad la ... honestly ... she oso got quite a sweet face ... it's just that her body shape is not good :o

Wow! Dude, you always get rather good services.

What's your secret huh? I believe you speak some thai is it? ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-04-2007, 07:55 PM

What's your secret huh? I believe you speak some thai is it? ;)

he is the GL GF wor~ :D

jdi813
18-04-2007, 10:09 PM

What's your secret huh? I believe you speak some thai is it?no secret la ... it's just that I only report the good ones ... either that or I got low expectations :D

no la cannot speak thai at all ...
he is the GL GF wor~KNS ... always say until i like a regular GL prowler like that :rolleyes:

mexicanmama
18-04-2007, 10:16 PM
was waiting for g88 a long time back and managed to catch a glimpse of g10.. she looks really pretty to me.. wanted to try her at 1st.. but after all the negative comments abt her.. tink no need consider le

nael
19-04-2007, 03:39 AM
This is the house tat i common visit. As the OKT is good, and this girl over there is up to the my standard and expectation sia. Been there countless.. :p One of my favourite.

G7
Face - 7/10 (I like it)
Boob - Should be B or C
Body - 7/10
BBBJ - 7/10 (Quite good sucking skill)
FJ - 6/10 (Soft moaning that can turn me ON):p
RTF - Yes. (Got GFE, after done, would lie with you until the time is over)
Overall - Good.

The other i visit was G99. Not bad as well.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-04-2007, 07:25 PM
KNS ... always say until i like a regular GL prowler like that :rolleyes:

that sounds true too isnt it? :p

jdi813
19-04-2007, 09:09 PM
that sounds true too isnt it? :pI hang around in GL as much as u hang out in BS

which like u said before is not much :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-04-2007, 09:18 PM
I hang around in GL as much as u hang out in BS

which like u said before is not much :D

oh in that case then it's not too bad then.When bring me go jalan jalan and show me the ropes bro?Hee~~ :p

jdi813
19-04-2007, 09:27 PM
oh in that case then it's not too bad then. When bring me go jalan jalan and show me the ropes bro? Hee~~u jio me i go kia kia with u lor ... or better still ask sting to orh-kui-nise a jalan jalan session after some dim sum :D idea right

but for me this sort of thing is impromptu one la ... i think must go take a look at this G88 u guys all so kuku over ...

iporn
19-04-2007, 10:36 PM
wow glad to hear g88 is back, really thought she was gone too.....hmm hearing u guys frs, really seems this house got quite a few gd gals too

mexicanmama
19-04-2007, 10:39 PM
think i posted a FR on g88 before but just to summarise

pros: prettiest in the photos, full length mirror at the side, good bj and quite patient fj (i doggie her damn long), got massage

cons: a bit too short, doggie her too long then she ask "finish already?", in real life i think got others in the house prettier than her

cindy74
19-04-2007, 11:28 PM
BBBJ - 7/10 (Quite good sucking skill)
FJ - 6/10 (Soft moaning that can turn me ON)

You got go for screening? Heard that most gals in this house also offer Sashimi to attract and retain customers. They also allow you to add favour inside too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unprotected oral sex (cunnillingus) although considered low risk for HIV, but other Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) such as Gonorrhoea, Syphilis or Herpes is possible.

The risk of HIV transmission through unprotected oral sex increases if there is contact with body fluids such as semen, vaginal fluids and blood but not saliva, with the presences of sores and broken skin.

The person who receives oral sex is at lower risk than the person who performs it.

French kissing is not a known mode for HIV transmission. It is only with the presence of bleeding gum or ulcers in both parties that can pose a low risk. Herpes, especially type 1(cold sores) can be transmitted through kissing.

HIV is transmitted through unprotected sex and exchange of body fluid.

The window period for HIV is between 1 to 3 months. A test done after 3 month is conclusive.

You can go for a HIV test 1month after exposure and retest at the 3rd month for a conclusive result. You can also screen for Syphilis and Hepatitis B from a blood test.

Each STI has different incubation periods:
e.g.
Gonorrhoea - symptoms appear 2 ~ 7 days after infections. A person has discharge, pain while passing urine. A urethral smear has to be done.

NGU - 1 ~ 3weeks after infection, similar symptoms to gonorrhoea infection.

HIV/AIDS - 1~ 3months (window period), blood test to confirm.

Hepatitis B - 3 months after exposure, blood test to confirm

Syphillis - 1 ~ 3 months, blood test to confirm.

jdi813
21-04-2007, 11:41 PM
feeling sian1/2 today so went down L6 jalan jalan for a bit ... went and had a look @ the gals available ... finally had a good look @ G88 ... the other 2 sitting in the tank were G11, G8/G3 or something ...

Anyway not really my cup of tea so didn't bonk her and went on my way :)

Driftmaster
22-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Aft reading so much on G88, decided to go try her.
Went there last fri at 1.15am, n inside the tank only left wif 1 gal n it G88!
So happy tat she is still avail so tat dun nid to waste a trip there.

Pay up n she walk over to hold my hand into the room.
Quite frenly indeed.

G88
Body: 7/10

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-04-2007, 05:45 PM
but for me this sort of thing is impromptu one la ... i think must go take a look at this G88 u guys all so kuku over ...

finally laid on hands on her.Very GF feeling.RTF material for me. :)