PDA

View Full Version : KTV mummy calling my hubby Lao Gong PLs help Bro

dobeedo
26-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Hi Bros out there

I saw a mgs on my husband hp someone call him Hubby and he says its 1 of the KTV mummy this is wat they usually address each other and that is super common in KTV is it true? Should I believe my hubby?

incubus
26-10-2010, 06:36 PM
must be having affair with that PRC Girl. Calling Lao Gong means on bed partner. Calling Qing ai de means on & off partner.

bfreemen
26-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Hi Bros out there

I saw a mgs on my husband hp someone call him Hubby and he says its 1 of the KTV mummy this is wat they usually address each other and that is super common in KTV is it true? Should I believe my hubby?

i find it rather common . nothing to worry about .

snaps
26-10-2010, 07:14 PM
sis, i when out yesterday to a karaoke with me mates! a girl actually called me that too....i believe that it fairly common. don't think you should get to worked up about it....

afx2222
26-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Hi Bros out there

It is very obvious that you are doubtful and fearful that your so called hubby might be cheating on you and you have no courage to face the fact. If you keen to find out the fact, why not you make a call to that so called mummy of ktv which your hubby claimed that calling 'lao gong' is a way they address each other. If you believe your hubby, then no need to post and ask silly question in SBF. Just a waste of bandwith:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you could not bare to face the fact anymore, go and seek the truth and confront your hubby and settle it once and for all like a WONDER WOMAN! I mean, fix up your hubby and let him know who's the boss!!!:cool:

bete
26-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi Bros out there

agree with the above bro says, action speaks louder, why noto call the number and find yourself, you think you can get the answer here and clear your doubts ??

alan0338
26-10-2010, 10:37 PM
its very common, but no comments is useful since u dun trust men...oops, i mean ur husband :D

botak_beng
26-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Hi Bros out there

you should seek legal advice and start divorce proceeding now because your husband is beginning to learn how to lie to you, once a man start lying to his spouse, forever he'll tell lie so no point hang on to this marriage now.

afx2222
27-10-2010, 01:24 AM
Hi Bros out there

Anyway, as the number of PLM (Pathetic Loser Monger) is keep increasing in daily basis, now every samster has the privilege to read the make up story made or written by some of the PLM which have had bad encounters and tragic ending in their KC game and puppy love relationship with a whore:rolleyes:

To the TS, please kindly do not act like a stew pig (STUPID)! You just simply post some silly and idiotic question in SBF by creating a new thread. Not only you are wasting SBF's bandwith but you are abusing your privilege in SBF by not sharing good kang tao instead you chose to make some fucked up story of yours to manipulate all samster fans:mad:

Come on O BOY! Face the fact! Why can't you just tell the whole world that you took your PRC whore's hp and discovered that she is having intimate messages which she exchanged with the other guy!! Anyway, this is just a very common case in the event 3 years old children also would not give a damn. The fact is, you cannot bare to face the reality world and hoping that someone could enlighten you and comfort you that your PRC gf is not playing KC game with you.

Eh, 5 words to present you. BODOH! STUPID! MORON! IDIOT! LOSER!

OkoBoko
27-10-2010, 02:13 AM
逢场作戏,无需大惊小怪。。。:rolleyes:

Yr hubby must hv "tip" her alot..............:D

sammyboyfor
27-10-2010, 02:23 AM
Hi Bros out there

Decent men don't go to KTVs. :rolleyes:

big wood
27-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Its quite common just close one eye and open one eye :)

nokia88
27-10-2010, 10:39 AM
You should not check ur hubby hp in the first place .

Once you start to check even if nothing between them will become something . Your trust is already on the rocks .

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-10-2010, 11:01 AM
...... Should I believe my hubby?

Brother, did your hubby also asked you to register and post your question here, decent "wife"? :D

RealEstateGuy
27-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Sister, you really shouldn't approach the KTV girl. Might get slapped for messing with her man. I think this kind of thing is happening more and more in SG society these days. But as an NUS grad you may have many diplomas and high marks at graduation. From my observasion this does not make you more street smart then the KTV girl. Sister, its best to work this out with your husband.

sun814
27-10-2010, 01:47 PM

haha i hv to agree with boss on this. but do decent men and women (including TS) come to surf SBF by definition? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-10-2010, 02:04 PM

Decent men don't start a sex forum too :D
Boss, sometimes you are very cute leh. :p

bfreemen
27-10-2010, 02:15 PM
oei .. i am still decent ok today i am still virgin ok

sammyboyfor
27-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Decent men don't start a sex forum too :D
Boss, sometimes you are very cute leh. :p

I have never claimed to be decent.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-10-2010, 03:13 PM
I have never claimed to be decent.

Just pulling your leg la :D

Max77
27-10-2010, 03:57 PM
From the way u wrote can c u knew all along wad's ur husband's work 'requirement'. There's nothing wrong wif such name calling. My prc gf's gf also call me names like Bao Bei, Qing Ai De etc.

If ur husband's work is bra industry related then how? U can get jealous, but there's no reason to suspect anything.

supergdman
27-10-2010, 05:42 PM
you should look at the message at its entirely ! Besides Lao Gong, where else is written in it ?

sun814
27-10-2010, 11:09 PM
From the way u wrote can c u knew all along wad's ur husband's work 'requirement'. There's nothing wrong wif such name calling. My prc gf's gf also call me names like Bao Bei, Qing Ai De etc.

If ur husband's work is bra industry related then how? U can get jealous, but there's no reason to suspect anything.

cos TS now realise that we men likes to use 'work requirements' as an excuse to stray.

Medusa
27-10-2010, 11:24 PM
hmmm...what will happen if a husband check his wife hp and find out a thai boy from a certain club address his wife as teeruk?? :D

Max77
28-10-2010, 12:40 AM
hmmm...what will happen if a husband check his wife hp and find out a thai boy from a certain club address his wife as teeruk?? :D

If my wife is a mamasan or a GRO or the Ang Pai to certain club/pub then I would hav resign my faith to such smses.

If my wife is an office executive or school teacher then I wanna know why she end up involving wif such person.

Now we r toking about a wife who already know her husband frequent this kind of places ain't we?

Unless she's already calculating how much she can get after a divorce i don't c the need to bring up the NORM and suddenly make a big fuss out of it.

If u follow my post well, i don't side genders, i side logics :p

Medusa
28-10-2010, 06:12 AM
If u follow my post well, i don't side genders, i side logics :p.....

well...anyway thats just a thought that came thru my mind when im reading this post...cos i read so many replies and most of them say not to be alarm, its common etc...be it men or women...nobody loves other sexes to address their spouse as dear,honey,baby,laogong/laopo,darling...perhaps im drifting away from the main topic but if its the reverse...will the reply still be the same? :)

sorry for the side track post of mine =)

NewMike1304k
28-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Well, being called someone's "lau gong" is kinda common in the cheong scene. But keeping such messages is definitely not cool. Unless he is up to something. But seriously, the one at fault is not the mummy, but your hubby and I am sorry to put it that way. Wanna play, just play, leave and forget.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Sister, you really shouldn't approach the KTV girl. Might get slapped for messing with her man. I think this kind of thing is happening more and more in SG society these days. But as an NUS grad you may have many diplomas and high marks at graduation. From my observasion this does not make you more street smart then the KTV girl. Sister, its best to work this out with your husband.

Hmmmm........Just wonder what if TS hubby is messing with a High Class maid, Does It Make A Difference or Will She get slapped by TS cos H.C.M (Now we all know how this High Class Maid thingy comes from) ? :D;) Mind you, High Class, you know......

et911
28-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Invasion of privacy, totally cannot respect this type of women. You like it when your husband checks on your mobile phone TS??

Glary
28-10-2010, 12:01 PM
just close one eye and open one eye :)

once a wise man told me that the secrets of keeping and maintain the marriage is " close one eye " in most cases so that everyone is happy and have faith to keep the r/s, otherwise gone case :p

afx2222
28-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Hi Bros out there

While we are making fool of ourselves and debating up and down, shouting torwards each other here and there, do you people realized that TS himself also not bother to comment here and until now his/her post is still 1:rolleyes::rolleyes:?

Obviously this thread is created by some guy who is under pressure after found out her beloved PRC gf is exchanging intimate sms with other guy.

MY HUSBAND HP = is actually the PRC's hp
KTV MUMMY = anonymous/unknown guy
MY HUBBY = yours truly TS HIMSELF/HERSELF

I have once before being a PLM and encountered the same situation as TS. However, when I see somebody else is turning into PLM, I will slap him 9,999,999:cool:

xyman
29-10-2010, 12:34 AM

I did not go Ktv when I was married. I gave up all these when I got married and stay faithful to her. Take care of family and son, she stray and file for divorce.

So much for being a good guy.... I was a decent man before. No use cos woman don't treasure it.

K9696
29-10-2010, 08:39 AM
i did not go ktv when i was married. I gave up all these when i got married and stay faithful to her. Take care of family and son, she stray and file for divorce.

So much for being a good guy.... I was a decent man before. No use cos woman don't treasure it.

家家有本难念的经... 公说公有理婆说婆有理..
这是社会的错..不是你的错..别自责..
唯一就是从中学习.看好自己是否要改进,就好..
日子还是要过. 一次的失败不是代表永远的失败.. 加油..;):d

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-10-2010, 10:17 AM
i.....so much for being a good guy.... I was a decent man before. No use cos woman don't treasure it.

家家有本难念的经... 公说公有理婆说婆有理..
这是社会的错..不是你的错..别自责..
唯一就是从中学习.看好自己是否要改进,就好..
日子还是要过. 一次的失败不是代表永远的失败.. 加油..;):d

Bro k9696 is right. 老實,不是你的錯. 在个人生活越来越自由开放的今天,一方面有那么多的善良优秀的女孩被所谓风流倜傥、巧舌如簧的男人一个个地 骗上床,玩过一阵之后,又一个个地给赶下床去. 不甘心失败的她们却愈挫愈勇,凭籍着青春,一边自己舔拭着心头的伤痕,一边又转战到另一个男人的床上,执著 地追逐着自己想要的幸福,然而幸福却常常是无奈地离她们越来越远....另一方面,又有那么多善良优秀的男 孩因为不懂得如何同女孩子交往,眼巴巴地看着自己心仪的女孩子被别人抢走,甚至被别人伤害,却只能是顾影自 怜、束手无策.....《色戒》,让人终于都知道了通向女人心灵的道路在那里. 虽然还有很多道德上的争议,但是女人的爱是可以“做”出来的却是一个奇妙的事实. 你请我愿的时候,射出爱的临门一脚不要太犹豫. 试想你放弃一次机会,就会有很多其他不老实、不木讷的人来争取、或者骗取. 善良的心愿不一定能保证美好的结局,到时候后悔的是谁?受伤害的又是谁? 也许世界本来就是这么不公平的,不让怎么会有那么的多荡气回肠、催人泪下的爱情故事和生活中断 断续续的过客-女人? ;):d

SioGan
29-10-2010, 02:19 PM
once a wise man told me that the secrets of keeping and maintain the marriage is " close one eye " in most cases so that everyone is happy and have faith to keep the r/s, otherwise gone case :p

至理名言!!!!!!

xyman
30-10-2010, 03:06 AM
bro k9696 is right. 老實,不是你的錯. 在个人生活越来越自由开放的今天,一方面有那么多的善良优秀的女孩被所谓风流倜傥、巧舌如簧的男人一个个地 骗上床,玩过一阵之后,又一个个地给赶下床去. 不甘心失败的她们却愈挫愈勇,凭籍着青春,一边自己舔拭着心头的伤痕,一边又转战到另一个男人的床上,执著 地追逐着自己想要的幸福,然而幸福却常常是无奈地离她们越来越远....另一方面,又有那么多善良优秀的男 孩因为不懂得如何同女孩子交往,眼巴巴地看着自己心仪的女孩子被别人抢走,甚至被别人伤害,却只能是顾影自 怜、束手无策.....《色戒》,让人终于都知道了通向女人心灵的道路在那里. 虽然还有很多道德上的争议,但是女人的爱是可以“做”出来的却是一个奇妙的事实. 你请我愿的时候,射出爱的临门一脚不要太犹豫. 试想你放弃一次机会,就会有很多其他不老实、不木讷的人来争取、或者骗取. 善良的心愿不一定能保证美好的结局,到时候后悔的是谁?受伤害的又是谁? 也许世界本来就是这么不公平的,不让怎么会有那么的多荡气回肠、催人泪下的爱情故事和生活中断 断续续的过客-女人? ;):d

好难读,我已经很久没读华文了。。。。。。

Martell99
31-10-2010, 03:22 AM
Hey ts you think is rite to peep yr hubby's hp without his consent... is a very basic respect for each other... if you dun scan his hp until nw you will be the only one calling him hubby /lao gong... as a guy no matter wat he do outside as long he goes hm every night n slp by yr side n did his part as a father den let him be ? as long not overboard...
but ts i oso wan to say yr hubby is oso stupid to keep the sms froms those gals , a very simple rule of chionging he oso dunno who knows some day he bring back a left over comdom n use it wif you...