PDA

View Full Version : Any clues/Infomation of ICA will remove Ex- Cat50 past in singapore?

Volume
22-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Any Bro got any intelligence on this?

heard 5 years. heard Never...

RealEstateGuy
22-09-2010, 03:26 AM
Brother, not sure what you are talking about as not familiar. But sounds like you are trying to import a whore into SG society? Why not spend your energy improving your ability to date local Han Chinese women and resurge yourself in stature instead of getting KCed deeper and deeper? Brother, I mean does this make sense to you as more practical?

sammyboyfor
22-09-2010, 03:37 AM
Any Bro got any intelligence on this?

heard 5 years. heard Never...

I hope the answer is NEVER as it would be a tragedy if foreign whores are allowed to become permanent residents or citizens.:rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
22-09-2010, 08:53 AM
.....date local Han Chinese women.....

My Dearest RealEstateGuy,

I understand you are not descendants of the Yan Di (Yan Emperor) and Huang Di (Yellow Emperor, 炎黃子孫 or 炎黄子孙).

It is incorrect to use this term "Han Chinese", to describe Chinese Singaporen. Though outside Greater China, Singapore is the only country in the world where ethnic Chinese constitute a majority of the population, we are people of Chinese ethnicity who hold Singaporean nationality and we identify ourselves primarily as Chinese Singaporean or Singaporean Chinese. In terms of racial or ethnic identity, we commonly identify ourselves as "Huaren 华人/華人" rather than "Huayi 华裔/華裔" or "Huaqiao 华侨/華僑" and certaintly not Han Chinese (汉人) :D:):p

xyman
22-09-2010, 10:32 AM
My Dearest RealEstateGuy,

I understand you are not descendants of the Yan Di (Yan Emperor) and Huang Di (Yellow Emperor, 炎黃子孫 or 炎黄子孙).

It is incorrect to use this term "Han Chinese", to describe Chinese Singaporen. Though outside Greater China, Singapore is the only country in the world where ethnic Chinese constitute a majority of the population, we are people of Chinese ethnicity who hold Singaporean nationality and we identify ourselves primarily as Chinese Singaporean or Singaporean Chinese. In terms of racial or ethnic identity, we commonly identify ourselves as "Huaren 华人/華人" rather than "Huayi 华裔/華裔" or "Huaqiao 华侨/華僑" and certaintly not Han Chinese (汉人) :D:):p

流汉的人是汉人..:) haha.. just kidding

Volume
22-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Brother, not sure what you are talking about as not familiar. But sounds like you are trying to import a whore into SG society? Why not spend your energy improving your ability to date local Han Chinese women and resurge yourself in stature instead of getting KCed deeper and deeper? Brother, I mean does this make sense to you as more practical?

No lah, i mean thais

Black_Hawk_Up
22-09-2010, 11:12 PM
流汉的人是汉人..:) haha.. just kidding

it should be 流汗:o

错别字:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
22-09-2010, 11:47 PM
Sort of can confirm Bro RealEstateGuy is not a Han Ren. Anyway, a mongol called us Han Chinese....Maybe he is a 蒙古人....蒙蒙查查 type (cantonese: Blur) :D :p

RealEstateGuy
23-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Brother as clarification I use the term or classification Han Chinese loosely. What I mean really is East Asian Chinese. But I draw a stong line of demarcation between East and South East Asian. Of course. SG is geographically in SE Asia but as a first world country we are not like say the Chinese in the Phillipines or Vietnam. Hence, I classify SG Chinese as Han Chinese. SG enjoys an elevated status in global society of Chinese versus developing countries of a lower order (economically and global clout. But brother dont take this as racist. I just mean economics and a country's stature have a lot to do with cultural differences.

Volume
30-09-2010, 11:48 PM
I hope ICA got a livechat up so we clear all our question in our mind on AIR...

Black_Hawk_Up
01-10-2010, 06:17 AM
brother as clarification i use the term or classification han chinese loosely. What i mean really is east asian chinese. But i draw a stong line of demarcation between east and south east asian. Of course. Sg is geographically in se asia but as a first world country we are not like say the chinese in the phillipines or vietnam. Hence, i classify sg chinese as han chinese. Sg enjoys an elevated status in global society of chinese versus developing countries of a lower order (economically and global clout. But brother dont take this as racist. I just mean economics and a country's stature have a lot to do with cultural differences.

although sometime your reply came across as immature to me, i have to agree with you there are time people are putting in too much effort trying to do things that are unworthy.

and no, i am not agreeing with your han chinese thingy.

RealEstateGuy
01-10-2010, 03:55 PM
although sometime your reply came across as immature to me, i have to agree with you there are time people are putting in too much effort trying to do things that are unworthy.

and no, i am not agreeing with your han chinese thingy.

Brother, OK I respect your opinion.