PDA

View Full Version : True love exist

Max77
12-09-2010, 02:18 AM
It's been a yr plus since i last recei her letter. Telling me she's ok doing fine. Asking me not to forget to wash my bed sheet and pillow casing often. Must eat more good food, smoke less drink less bla bla bla...more naggy then my mum

It's not a sex fantasy story i'm going to tell here. Oni a brief account of my encounter. It's about a blessing. From someone i least expected of-a prc women i met during clubbing. We've been together for abt 3yrs, maybe 4. I'm not sure of tat bcoz i don't even know when we really started. She was once my buddy's gal until my buddy left her for someone else, find her too conservative-tat's where i came in. Bcoz she's elegantly beautiful, kind hearted and soft spoken. Those type of gal i can bully. Let's call her G. She came to s'pore to dig gold like many others. But not much gold she can dig bcoz her cb don't hav a price tag. According to her colleague, she's very loved by ppl ard her due to her kindness. She don't mind being bullied. Forgiv ppl very fast. Know how to talk really well at the same time. Very soon, she bcame a very popular gal. Many rich man has offer her a chance as their mistress but none succeed. She managed to sweet talk them until they also giv in and giv up trying to buy her. She's getting better at it day by day. Then one fine day, my boss took me and a gang of 5 to this ktv. My handsome and rich buddy managed to bag her as steady gf after some sincere effort but soon gave up bcoz he can't do without sex-well, i can :p

She ask me to help her salvage their relationship. I oni tot of keeping her for myself. Very soon, we became very good friend, almost like buddy. She say i'm the oni guy who can keep my hand off her. I always tease her tat my motive is to make her want me more by being special. I even bet wif her tat soon she'll fall in love wif me-and so she did.

I got into an road accident. Her sugar daddy fetch her to the scene when my mum called her for help. she saw my 400cc bike smashed out of shape-later i heard from her tat someone beside her told her from the way the bike look, the rider sure die one. She was screaming like a mad women when i got down from my friend's car to check which siao char bor's husband die cry until like tat. My friend (tat's her ex bf-tat buddy i mentioned earlier)called out to her and she notice me. Screamed out my full name in Chinese and fainted. I dropped my cigarette from my mouth on my toe-right now still got scar. Her kind hearted sugar daddy (let's call him Mr S) quickly ferry both me and her to hospital. At the back seat i use some medicated oil on her temple and she came around. The first thing she ask i'll never forget. She ask :'Ni Zai Na Li? (where r u?)' i reply i'm here ah. She grabbed my injured arm and ask tat stupid question again. I screamed at her saying i'm in pain lah. Cut short story. Actually she wanna ask why i'm there (right beside her) but dunno why become 'where r u?' instead haha. Cut short story, she fall in love wif me while taking care of me. My mum likes her a lot. She knows how to plse old ppl very well-must be learn fr ktv one. After about 6month mc, i can walk without much stagger but my neck still in pain often. She brought me over the China to recover faster. (i'll continue this romantic part on my next post. I realise wad is true love there)

In this letter she told me tat her granny who brought her up wished tat she can see her got married b4 she's gone. She's in a dilemma bcoz there's plenty of good guys around her right now. So gd tat she can't find any reason to reject anymore. She also say she's getting more and more horny as days goes by and she blame me for it...haha

Max77
12-09-2010, 04:22 AM
Ok let's talk about things tat happen when we reach China...

I was administrated straight into her local TCM hospital. Spent about 2 weeks there like a king. She got relative sitting high post there so a lot of things can be negotiated. After tat i goes to her apartment and meet her parents and granny. I spent about 2 weeks there. Then we moved to her bro's place. Her bro stayed elsewhere at tat time. She's afraid we slip our tongue infront of her parents tat's why we moved here. She also paisey to take care of me infront of them.

Well, needless to say, i was threated like a king again for about a week before she drag me to many places. She say the more i walk the better for me. I got into a fight wif a gangster over there n my arm scar torn opened and got infected. She got to bath for me...

Days goes by, we got more intimate too. She's never a ham sap women. But one day dunno why she stripped naked before bathing me. She say she'll hit me if i attempt to touch her. It's the first time she saw my hard on. Her face turned blushing red under her white powdery skin. Our forehead slowly found each other's. Slowly i rub my nose against her face. Her hands grabbed my neck and our eyes met. We kissed. Ok here's the malu part. She actually teach me the proper way to kiss-must be learned fr ktv my mind was thinking. We pet heavily but we didn't hav sex. She stopped me a few time.

One fine day we were crossing the street when a big 2 wheeler zoom passed us, almost hit me. I saw her face turned pale purple. I quickly suggest we head home.

She was dead silence all the way-Not a word. It really freak me out. She broke down and cry once we step in. Squatting down at the doorway. My heart was broken seeing her in pain. It must be the trauma from my bike accident. I hold her tight against me. She was trembling a bit, her body is cold. I quickly offer to make her tea when she object quite violently. Never hav i seen her in this state since tat day. I can feel my heart in great pain as i arched my back and hold my hand to my heart. I tot i got an heart attack tat time. I confessed to her tat i always had sleepless night and my body never had been well from pain and i've been forcing myself to keep up wif her pace. I also told her tat i think she's the oni reason why i'm still alived. Sometime i feel like i should hav died on tat day-and never feel alived enuff if not for her by my side. I felt myself blushing fr those words. Mixed feelings and exhaustion break me down. I started crying infront of her. So paisey...she hold my head toward her soft body. I was so damn embarrassed tat i stopped crying immediately and stood up. Suggest tat i go prepare lunch since we haben had much breakfast. She was surprised fr my sudden change. Thru out tat day she will mock at me wif her big eyes stare and wicked giggling. I hate her doing tat very much, but i was glad tat she got out of tat terrifying trauma.

We're like twins from there onward. Completing each other sentences and reading each other's mind. She became more open wif dirty talks and teasing action like butt pinching and tickling. She always tell me tat a guy always tickle her oni to get fresh wif her so i never really tickle her b4. I always remind myself to keep my hands off her last time.

One fine day i recei a phone call fr my gf (err...let's not talk about her now, we're kind of those u play ur one i play my one those type of r/s. More serious than FBs but less serious than Steadies. Anyway fyi G knows about her-tat's why i say i don't even know when we really started...), tat my new flat key r ready for collection.

Out of no where, i suggested to her tat we might as well get married and move in. At first both of us got excited wif the idea. Then suddenly she told me to come back alone... (This is the finale, i'll touch on my 3rd posting. It's most possibly the best explaination of true love and the purpose of this thread.)

Actually i tot of writing this story after she got married...after she has describe the man she has chosen to me quite detailed. I can't be more happier for her. Tat man easily 10 times more successful than i'm in life. 100 times more influential than me (i'm not a bit influential anyway). She even joked tat maybe i will get to see their wedding on local news...*chey*

anyway my feeling for her diminished a lot as yrs goes by. I encountered many other major issue in life during her absent. Met another prc and got romantic once again. It's the breath talking, heart stopping sensation everytime i saw her letter. Like a playful little boy who found candy bar under his pillow. My heart pounded so heavily i tot i got heart attack.

Everytime i recei her letter, i'll take the day off work and read it again and again. Hoping there's a clue i can use to pin point her location-although she warn me not to if not she'll ignor me totally. I can spend hours staring into thin air and recall our times together and imagine how she looks like now...

joew2005
12-09-2010, 06:25 AM
nice 1 bro,pls continue.

Max77
12-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Haiz...last night everything was still so vivid. During submission the systems prompt previous page was refreshed hav to press BACK and lost everything... I can oni do this at night.

Anyway it's not gonna be some sex fantasy like i've said. Receiving her letter recently inspire me to write a little about tat part of my life.

Plse pardon my bad command of Engerleash. Never was i good at it.

Boliaoz
12-09-2010, 11:28 AM
I tot it was going to be those run-of-the mill KC story with a PRC. Quite interesting , keep it up!

xyhan
12-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Brother,

I am very touched.. I do belief in this world " True Love Exists ".

And I would like to ask you....What is your Profession or are you running a Business? I am not trying to be rude but just curious. It has nothing to do with her being a PRC.

Wishing you all the very Best of what Love has to offer.

Cheers

Max77
12-09-2010, 06:26 PM
... It has nothing to do with her being a PRC..

Haha...ofcoz it has something to do wif her being a prc =X

I'm not a businessman. I earn my living thru hard work. She's not aware of my investment. I caught her attention and got her interested in me by refusing to buy her anything when her bf (my buddy) not free to accompany her. It'll also be quite illogical to do such thing anyway. I still can't forget the unbelievable look on her face when i act like a miser.

I always jokingly threaten to go home straight away if she treat me like a carrot head (actually deep inside i feel great being wif her) ...haha sometime, u must tell the other party how u wanna be treated in a sincere and non-threatening tone. No point being together when u hav to play guessing game too much.

Max77
12-09-2010, 09:10 PM
continue...

I found my luggage neatly packed and arranged along her bro's doorway one morning after my morning jog. We did hav some disagreedment during tat last week b4 my flight home. She knew tat i'll make my way to her parents'. They passed me a letter. Machiam movie like tat. Inside the letter hav a stack of RMBs. she wrote tat she can't tolerate my lucky-go-happy face anymore while she's always there looking after me. She also don't wanna come back here worrying ppl recognise her. She was afraid to see me die (this is bcoz later on it's made known tat she had a dream of a old village elderly fortune teller mention my early death). She's quite superstitious as she was brought up by her granny who keeps telling her fairy tales and stories of daities in the sky. Inside her mind is so full of me tat she's beginning to hate me for it. She also don't wish to hav anything to do wif me anymore...something like tat ba. I can't recall much due to her terrible hand writing full wif chinese idioms. I make it seems like the letter was never opened and place it in her locked drawer together wif my pda. She likes to read novel which i d/l for her wif it. I've also included a note doc about my feelings for her inside. I know she's not far away fr where i'm-she never was.

Her parents' oni know she went to another province to study but hav no idea where too. So i lan lan come back alone...to my surprise she didn't even send me off. But later on i found out tat she was crying her heart out at one corner wif one of her friend. Heartless me was busy emailing my gf to make some arrangement bout the new flat and to fetch me. There's a reunion later on which i found out a lot more about G...

Max77
12-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Haiz...i actually missed out the most important part where i felt her love for me is something i've never experience before. Probably got see in movie oni ba...

In her letter she wrote tat she doesn't view marriage life very happy. Her parents quarrel often. Her father eat out too, almost divorce. Her mother gave up the family long ago but didn't divorce scared ppl gossip. Tat's why she came s'pore anyway, to hide fr it all. She went to Shanghai to work a sometime before coming to s'pore. (Wad she earn over there i can oni dream of. Wad she earn over here is wad most man can ever dreamt of). She say she don't hav a good example to follow and she don't know how to be good wife. She's afraid tat our marriage will be like her parents. My heart was thinking, wait till u heard about mine haha...

Anyway...she say she wanna freeze time. Freeze our relationship in it's most romantic peak moment. She hoped to hav a happy marriage. But she can't see the happy ending. The disagreedment we hav before she decide to lock me out proved her right. (Later on when we meet again she wants me to find a happy ending for us.) her heart can't bear to walk further wif me anymore. Staying away from me proved to be quite hard on her. She say tat she hoped to smell my body odour (translate directly fr chinese) one fine day again (she used to sniff on my sleeping T-shirt says tat it got a very strong smell of man, wad makes me mad is when she say other man don't hav...). She hoped to be mental prepared. Inorder to love me at her best, she has to stay away from me. (this is the bloody part i bet she copied from some movie)

But this sentence i've never heard before...she says unless she learn how to love me more properly, she'll never wanna hurt me again.
But now, we cannot be together. She wants me to know for sure tat leaving me is as good as committing suicide. The tot of it already frighten her so much, not so say actually initiating it.

Her last sentence in the letter quite funny, proved tat she understand me more than any ppl around me. Tat's exactly wad happen once i touched down home...

Later on when we had a reunion, she mentioned tat she has bought a new flat over at China. She kept herself busy wif the renovation to prevent herself from thinking of me. She hoped to lived there wif me if i happen to go over later part.

I'll talk about things tat happen after i return, a bit on my gf (let's call her L).

Max77
13-09-2010, 02:18 AM
Not much comments hoped i'm not boring the majority. Anyway i gonna continue le...

...my gf wasn't free to fetch me, damn...i end up at my buddy (G's 1st man here) Goh's place. A few phone call is all tat's needed to turn his place into a great party joint. I got up quite early, seldom got myself drunk on such occasion. Furthermore still suffering from insomnia. L has arranged for my things to be moved to the new flat from Goh's place. I went straight to report to mum's place-if i didn't remember wrongly the sequence of my movement...but it's roughly there.

The more my mum ask about G, the more i missed her. But seriously, i didn't really missed her tat much...very soon i'm holding L in my arm once again by my side on our new super king size bed. L is the first women tat comes to my mind when comes to such thing-i mean joining name to buy a flat. I always wish to be more independent from my mum. My mum don't like L. To her she's like an Ah Lian who flirt around. She dunno how to coax old ppl bor bian. But she's an expert when it comes to entertaining ppl. The diff btw L and G is tat L has to think before she act, while G is all natural, as if rehearsed till familiar. L will never hav the chance to been thru wad G has tat's for sure.

L is always very concern about me whenever i got into trouble. But when i'm ok and fine, she treat me like transparent piece of glass. Whenever i ask her to leave me bcoz of things i've done, she'll query whether it's bcoz she don't do cim tat's why i'm ditching her. In fact, she has been wif me so many yrs i'm already too used to having her around. I don't mind settling down wif her anytime. But having G in my life changes everything i knew about love and marriage. L is very jealous of G, but she's more afraid i say breakup. I never will be a good enuff husband to anyone i feel. I even encourage L to hav her fair share of fun if she happen to find someone she fancy. Sometime i feel tat she purposely flirt to make me feel better.

The memory of reunion wif G is blur. It happen so fast and end even faster. All i can remember was i end up in the hospital again (i can't even remember the number of times i end up in a hospital in a yr tat time really). L and one of her colleague took turn to take care of me (mum's not aware). Her colleague is a prc lady who sounded a bit like G when she speaks softly (let's call her QP). She can't keep her hands off me once she got used to it-not as if she fancy me. A very caring women whoever blessed to marry her i tot. L was quite busy back then so it's most of the time QP. I lied to her tat my mum got to know about it and don't need her around anymore-actually i can't hav her around me. Whenever she speaks, remind me of G and the time we spent in China.

One night, QP came. I tot she forgot to take something so jus continue having my eyes closed faking asleeped. The nurse came in wif another guy. He's Mr S. His strong deep voice can vibrate anything around him. But tat time i'm feeling sleepy enuff not to think much of it. They mumbled something like everything will be taken care of. Then the man walk out wif the nurse. I must add tat i'm in pain most of the time from my injuries. Most of the time i need to count my breathing till day break b4 i fall asleeped fr exhaustion. I turn around wanted to ask QP to leave me alone oni to find out it's G all along. Tat familiar smell when she came near me, how can i got mistaken wif QP. If i oni breakdown and cry twice in my life ever since i know how to fuck, tat will be the second.

She came back for me into this country she dread and asking for someone who she's trying to avoid for help. The first sentence she mumbled is :'Ni Hai Hao Ma?' Wo Qi Shi Hen Xiang Nian Ni...'(How r u? I'm actually missing u a lot) When she heard about my accident she almost breakdown. She has ask for Mr S's help to come over a.s.a.p. She's still dwelling on tat stupid dream of hers. I hugged her tight (tat's the most intimate action we did thru out her stay). Although i'm in tears, but i think remember wad's in my mind tat time-got so drama or not huh wah lao eh...She mumbled another few words b4 she started crying like a baby. After tat i get to know it's Mr S's idea to transfer me to tat better ward. The hospital ppl didn't tell me anything, i didn't think much back then. He also planned for G to stay in one of his apartment. Ofcoz G declined, but promised to hav dinner wif him very often during her stay. I know she really don't like to hav anything to do wif him actually...he knew about her more than me. He is her fan ever since she worked in ktv and following her fr one ktv to another. I always tempted to ask her whether she's still a virgin or not but didn't got the courage to. Not very important to me anyway.

A few days before i got discharged, she was gone-without a word. She has arrange for L to take over. L face black black. Althougt i've told her i didn't manage to bed G but she don't believe. She believe i didn't bed anyone except G. In her mind she feel tat the reason why conservative women like G (she didn't know G do kissing and hj inside ktv) will be so sticky to me is bcoz i've makan her virgin.

I gave Mr S a suprise call oni to find out G has flew back to complete her study. She oni got my massage inside her drawer this time round. Seriously, my feeling for G is not strong already by then. The reason why for my tears most likely is bcoz of gratefulness ba. Her time during schooling also help her get over me quite fast. But she's always trying to find out about me thru her link here. She hoped tat i consider L as wife. I once teased her tat if she let me f*ck her once then maybe i'll stop having the idea tat she's better than L. Ganna hard slapped ah i tell u.

During her stay at the hospital, i can feel so much in loved wif her once again. I loved to make her laugh at my stupid jokes. I've never got the chance to see her fall asleep beside my bed. She make sure i fall asleeped and make sure her smile greet me once i opened my eyes. My insomia was cleared. But i never like to sleep much from there onwards. We talk non stop into the night. So many things to talk about. So much more to talk about tat i dunno why she can leave jus like tat without a word. Watch too much Bat-man is it. Mayby she feel i'll missed her more by doing tat.

Her feeling towards me was so intense, sometime i feel tat i can't grow up fast enuff to be the man who she really need. By sending me her last letter, i believe she has gotten over me already. Somehow i can feel tat both of us r glad tat we r not together any longer. This is probably the best ending for a romantic relationship. I felt guilty, bcoz my feeling towards her is not of equal density. I quickly fall in love wif another prc women, while she's struggling to get over me. I felt like a heartless man. But somehow, i feel tat G like me the way i'm right from the start.

Now i really regret not trying hard enuff to bed G. She always hav this aura around her tat prevent me fr all this. She's by far, the one of the most beautiful women i've ever come across. Beautiful body, beautiful heart. I felt sorry for her to fall in love wif me. Glad tat everything gonna be over soon.

GrandiOsO!
13-09-2010, 02:47 AM
True love does exist... as long as Great SEX comes with it.

Max77
13-09-2010, 07:36 AM
True love does exist... as long as Great SEX comes with it.

I kind of agreed to tat to a certain extend :D

22-09-2010, 02:48 AM
I feel so touched :)

Aways hope for the best your lover! Letting go is one of the honourable way of loving!

RealEstateGuy
22-09-2010, 03:59 AM
Brother, is there another chapter to your Harlequin novel?

RealEstateGuy
22-09-2010, 04:01 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_novel

Which category? Inspirational?

sydia
24-09-2010, 10:45 PM
lols, my thinking no sex = no love. :D

Max77
24-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Jus when i tot i'll hav nothing to do wif this women anymore, i recei her wedding invitation card, like her usual generous way, ask me to bring my whole family over-even 'instruct' me how to 'survive' tat two weeks stay in her letter. My last letter reply her tat to go ahead wif her life and i'm now 'busy' wif one prc and a local-like always...trying hard to be a heartless moron.

She've sent me some photo of her family, together wif her future husband ofcoz. Tat guy looks more haggard than his age. I think my foot base more smooth than his face. The smile on his face machiam strike lottery first price alone.

There's a kid standing right between them. He's the oni one i can't tally wif the intro she've given me. I'm not good at guaging young kid's age but i reckon he's less than 10. Comparing his look wif the rest of children, he got this special look on his face-to me he don't look like a Chinese. I look exactly like him when i was about his age.

Watching those kids knock off fr school when we r on our way home, I remembered us talking about kids back in China. But our conversation turn sour when we talk about marriage-i bet i've said something tat could hav hurt her, i always do. I hav very good reason to suspect tat kid hav something to do wif me.

RealEstateGuy
25-09-2010, 12:40 AM
Jus when i tot i'll hav nothing to do wif this women anymore, i recei her wedding invitation card, like her usual generous way, ask me to bring my whole family over-even 'instruct' me how to 'survive' tat two weeks stay in her letter. My last letter reply her tat to go ahead wif her life and i'm now 'busy' wif one prc and a local-like always...trying hard to be a heartless moron.

She've sent me some photo of her family, together wif her future husband ofcoz. Tat guy looks more haggard than his age. I think my foot base more smooth than his face. The smile on his face machiam strike lottery first price alone.

There's a kid standing right between them. He's the oni one i can't tally wif the intro she've given me. I'm not good at guaging young kid's age but i reckon he's less than 10. Comparing his look wif the rest of children, he got this special look on his face-to me he don't look like a Chinese. I look exactly like him when i was about his age.

Watching those kids knock off fr school when we r on our way home, I remembered us talking about kids back in China. But our conversation turn sour when we talk about marriage-i bet i've said something tat could hav hurt her, i always do. I hav very good reason to suspect tat kid hav something to do wif me.

Brother, two questions....first, that is your kid? then why not marry you? also you said do not look Chinese? Brother, what is your ethnicity?

Max77
30-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Brother, two questions....first, that is your kid? then why not marry you? ...

If she wanna marry other ppl i also bor bian...sometime gals r like tat one. Their action n reaction most of the time quite extreme one. Especially this one, like to play batman wif me always...duhz

Mr MCBB
07-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Heartwarming :)

Touching :)

Hope :)

Its what keeps matters of the heart such an interesting game :p

Reoxy
12-10-2010, 01:34 PM
It's a nice stroy, but I don't get it.

So is the true-love both ways or only she true-love you but you don't true love her or vice versa.

I am so confused...

lancome
12-10-2010, 02:34 PM

So is the true-love both ways or only she true-love you but you don't true love her or vice versa.

I am so confused...

Bro i am also confused by what u write hehe :D

True love exists of course, but rare in SG :p

Max77
13-10-2010, 02:53 PM

I am so confused...

first, i'll like to xpress my concurrence wif ur signature. Don't need to explain, every responsible gentleman will do likewise...:cool:

I'm also learning from experience of my own. Knowing so many failed marriages around me after their foreign wifes get their PR make me lost every wish to get married-even to local. Saw it on the newspaper, says it's much easier to survive the starting part and the ending part of a marriage because for the first part both of u WANT each other; the ending part both of u NEED each other. Wad's difficult is the MIDDLE part when the desire of wanting hav faded...

Anyway, to answer ur query, true love, to me, is short lived. Ofcoz it has to involved two person (both way traffic), if not will be 單戀 already right?

I used to think of getting married easily. But somehow dunno why didn't managed to get thru it (married). I count tat blessing in disguise. For those of u who think ur wife will be there to serve ur medicine when u get old and sick I'm sorry to say it's 1 in a thousand (maybe 10 thou) in such era.

Wad 同杆共苦,賢妻良母,相伕教子,白頭到老...all proverbs of the past, stay in the past. Fuck all those good virtues, all a pack of fucking lies.

I say we demolish the marriage system and change to contract basis. A couple who think they can stayed married forever up to them, but it must hav an option whereby couple can opt for a contract of 10 or 20 yrs. Nowaday women don't need men to survive, don't need men to get apartment, don't need men for sexual needs.

THEN WHY ARE THE FUCKING LAW SO FUCKING BIAS TOWARDS THOSE FUCKING WOMEN? THE ONLY REASON I'M GIVING UP MARRIAGE IS BECAUSE I'M SO FED UP WIF THIS FUCKING BIAS-NESS (is there such word?) i'M GIVING UP EVERY SINGLE GOOD WOMEN WHO PASSBY ME AS A POTENTIAL WIFE.
(I've never consider a PRC wife, but now i'm tempted to giv up my citizenship and go over China instead to marry the women of my life)

apology for talking nonsense, getting involved in my friend's and colleague's divorce cases really upset me emotionally recently. Especially when they need to become total stranger and start hurting themselves in the name of law to gain as much advantages as they could during negotiation.

I strongly believe in the Yin and Yang, love and harmony balance. Now, the balance has been upset obviously. As the country's economy advance so successfully, i can oni congrate them. Maybe i should fuck myself instead and not them. Study so hard, working so hard, for wad? I start to question myself. I started to feel I don't fit in this country anymore seriously. Not tat I dislike this country, but it's my USELESSNESS (is there such word?). Everybody is busy grabbing money. Maybe tat's the fucking sad fact tat true love (towards family) isn't tat important anymore. No wonder we hav to set law for kids to pay their parents' hospital bills. Stressed. Maybe in other countries maybe much much worst i dunno...

Upon reading the newspaper about Mr Chen Jian Bing and his ex wife MuRongEagle. Reflect the exact sad scenario in every family right now (probably, i don't hav proof). Really very sad to see them fight like that. Mr Chen Jian Bing really been thru a lot in his life. Ofcoz there's always 2 side of the coin so i don't wanna take side either.

One of my very close buddy is getting married next year, I'm so fucking stressed and disturbed by it. I find it hard to giv them blessing. He hav begged me to be his brother which I've declined him wif the stupidest excuses in this world. He was shocked but remain understanding.

Totally stressed out. I think I'll need to take one month off work to relax myself...maybe commit suicide aftertat so tat i won't see such thing anymore. Sometime, i do hope doomday will come sooner-if there's even one.

(maybe in a matter of days some officials will come knock on my door and ask :"hey kid, u hav problem wif the law izzit? come out n talk leh..."

I know nuts about wad i'm doing right now...

devell
14-10-2010, 01:51 PM
同杆共苦,賢妻良母,相伕教子,白頭到老......

that is for past time, and past is past you can not drag it back.

Today's Girl would like to say " I want but you dont have that $$ to support that lifestyle " :cool:

so forget abt it, especially in SG

Jamester999
14-10-2010, 11:55 PM
i feel you man ...........