PDA

View Full Version : my GF love affair with a married man

princez
27-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi Every bros n seniors,

I am very very sad when writing tis thread as i found my current gf love affair with a married man. anyone has such incident?

my gf was a innocent gal with big boobs and not bad body. she was 23 when she met tis person frm financial industry. she was not my gf then...had her ex- lying to her and she pissed off. tis guy(ass hole) start to woo her...tis guy was married then..she accepted him due to she tink happy together can liao. tis guy use her as sex object, get her V n do BJ, sex for 40times at least for the last 3 yrs. my gf still keep his hp which i found out last nite. she told me bout V things on sunday i was haiz..tot i get a V gf for once..i guess nowadays V is a sacred thing. i even told her u must be like having sex with him otherwise u wldnt keep n reluctant to change hp number. she say she nv meet him or so..but y did she didn't tell me in the first place..? she told me she had a bf only and now bcome two? i am the third one.

i am so depressed. how am i going to trust her? now i feel i am not able to trust her..would be good to severe ties now since i lost the trust part or should i stick to her..?

sammyboyfor
27-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Time to get a new girlfriend.

fat.lee39
27-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Time to change a new one bro.

alan0338
27-08-2010, 12:25 PM
now i feel i am not able to trust her..would be good to severe ties now since i lost the trust part or should i stick to her..?

big neh neh, not bad body, but trust is gone cos she lie to u huh? :rolleyes:
if i am u, i will fuck her until bored, then change another gal.. :p :D

princez
27-08-2010, 01:36 PM
hi Sammyboyfor,

huh? but i really like her. it's true i have to let go?

princez
27-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Hi alan,

I wish too but she now say she will not do unless married after..haiz...but i am not the guy tat just after tat...haiz...

NewMike1304k
27-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Very simple, if really love her, it doesn't matter if she were virgin or she has had 1,000 lovers. If she love you, she will stop seeing him and be yours. Having sex with her.... so what if after marriage. Do not sit around crying because someone else had her lah. It doesn't matter lah. If it matters so much, can go for hymen re-attachment and she will become virgin again. And please for heavens sake... we are all adults here, so please do not use code words lah... I had to cross my eye before I even understood what you were trying to say.

RealEstateGuy
27-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Hi Every bros n seniors,

I am very very sad when writing tis thread as i found my current gf love affair with a married man. anyone has such incident?

my gf was a innocent gal with big boobs and not bad body. she was 23 when she met tis person frm financial industry. she was not my gf then...had her ex- lying to her and she pissed off. tis guy(ass hole) start to woo her...tis guy was married then..she accepted him due to she tink happy together can liao. tis guy use her as sex object, get her V n do BJ, sex for 40times at least for the last 3 yrs. my gf still keep his hp which i found out last nite. she told me bout V things on sunday i was haiz..tot i get a V gf for once..i guess nowadays V is a sacred thing. i even told her u must be like having sex with him otherwise u wldnt keep n reluctant to change hp number. she say she nv meet him or so..but y did she didn't tell me in the first place..? she told me she had a bf only and now bcome two? i am the third one.

i am so depressed. how am i going to trust her? now i feel i am not able to trust her..would be good to severe ties now since i lost the trust part or should i stick to her..?

@ 40 times sex with someone else, you shouldn't even consider trusting her not giving her one more second of you time. Once is enough. End of story period.

RealEstateGuy
27-08-2010, 02:43 PM
OK. I read too quickly. The girl is definitely hurt. Mentally I'm not sure if she can hold a normal relationship with you. It's best to take it very very slow. You don't want to end up hurting yourself.

buzzwil
27-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Bro, it's time U have your say, not her! There are someone out there, move on & u find someone worthwhile.

cuntjigger
27-08-2010, 03:11 PM
dun waste ya time, she's not de only girl on earth, just go out and mingle if u are still single until u hit de jingle....:D

BscBMD997
27-08-2010, 03:33 PM
"Leave her. Go take a break. Freshen up, get a new gf. This kind not worth your time. There are other good girls out there. Give yourself and your new future gf a chance."

princez
27-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Hi NewMike1304K,

Sorry about my writting. Yes I love her but it's wasn't about V. it is about why she lie to me two times? it's about trust. I don't expect to find V nowadays. I just wanna to make she sure that she wouldn't be going back for her married guy.

princez
27-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Hi RealEstateGuy,

Thanks for your advice. Yes. She is hurt and remorsed about her past actions. I will decide whether to patch up or not as she is not mentally stable for normal r/s.

princez
27-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Hi Cuntjigger,

Ya I noe she not the only one but she is the one tat i can connect well. isn't giving up her wasted? wat if i can't find a gal like her..finding gals isn't as easy as saying..i can use $$ to seduce them but that isn't the one i want. I just want a gal truly love me. I am 30tis yrs. the only one in family left single. my dad n mum is old n i still have a business empire to look after..i feel useless.

shysaint
27-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Hi Every bros n seniors,

Trust is the important element in the relationship ..... Love is the spark of a relatioship ..... but then what keeps relationship going ? It's the CHARACTER of the partner ....

Are you able to forget all her misdeeds ??? Will you not talk about it for the mths and yrs to come ??? Will you accept that it's her past??? There are many IF, Can and etc ...

To Carry On or To Let Go ... Only you can decide for yourself ....

princez
27-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Hi Shysaint,

i do not mind her past. who don't have past anyway? thanks for your valued advice. really appreciated!

sammyboyfor
27-08-2010, 06:10 PM
I just want a gal truly love me.

If your gal truly loved you, she wouldn't be fucking around with a married man.

What's more if she's done it once, she'll do it again and again in the future if you're dumb enough to continue the relationship.

A leopard never changes its spots.:rolleyes:

Pangzi
27-08-2010, 06:20 PM
一次不忠,百次不用
means

那个人对自己一次不忠诚,就不能再用。

groo
27-08-2010, 06:24 PM
...she is the one tat i can connect well. isn't giving up her wasted? wat if i can't find a gal like her..finding gals isn't as easy as saying...just want a gal truly love me. I am 30tis yrs. ...dad n mum is old n i still have a business empire to look after...

Problem is not the now and present...problem is 5 years, 10 years down the road, can you forget about her past? If you truly love her, you can and will do it for the sake of both your happiness, especially if you are thinking of setting up a family and have kids. :p

If you think deep and hard and still it bothers you, then you better start planning to look for another one. But you yourself have admitted, it's not easy looking for another gf and potential wife-to-be who can connect with you. This is especially so since you will be too busy handling your family empire. :cool:

So it boils down to... can you accept her... now and forever...? :D

QQBoy
27-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Bro,

If your girlfriend is screwing you and screwing him at the same time, then it's time to let go of her and find a new girl friend. if that man is her past relationsihp, then it's ok. You're not looking for a virgin wife, are you? Actually married men are better in bed,so lad, you better improve your gong fu.

When you become married, you'll understand why married men like to eat tender grass.

princez
27-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Hi sammyboyfor,

yup. tis is the worry part which i am troubled. a leopard do not changes it's spot. tat fucking r/s was last dec whom she said. haiz...wat should i do? really change?

princez
27-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Hi Pangzi,

true agreed.

princez
27-08-2010, 10:04 PM
HI Groo,

Yes. What u said is true. i had been asking myself countless times...whether i do accept anot? in the first place, when she say she had s** with her ex...i was ok..but i found out she does it with married man n countless times..i feel eee...it's troubled me..

princez
27-08-2010, 10:06 PM
HI QQboy Bro,

Yes. she told me it's past but the guy contact with her during our r/s..which i suspect something..but i hav to get over myself whether can i accept such past - sex with married man? haiz..

Suckmedry
27-08-2010, 10:40 PM
bro, dun tink tat u cannot get a better gal la... if she is good, she wont do all these liao... wake up ur idea dude

JiuHuang
27-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Hi Bro,
I think is better for you to move on...
Trust is very important in a relationship.. without trust as foundation.. the "building" sure will collaspe one..

She said its over between that guy and her.. then why she still keep his hp number? Action speak louder than words.. if the hp number still there, then the link is still there.

Cheers.

wingoftheeagle
27-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Dear Princez,

Sorry to hear about your predicaments. You have to ask yourself whether this will affect you in the years to come. If you decide to marry her, my reservation is when you both quarrel. Most likely you'll let this problem surface and this would be certainly unhealthy for your relationship. It may lead to an eventual divorce. Do consider seriously about marrying her. Even if the leopard loses it's spot and turned over a new leaf, the issue that's stucked in your head is crucial deciding for you both to be together. My advice is for you to move on to a new pasture. Think carefully.

princez
28-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Hi Suckmedry,

Nowadays it's hard to find someone good. if not there wouldn't be singles everywhere. she had done it cos she was young n igorant. Well, I wished i can find but it took me four yrs n one failed r/s and i found her. How many 4 yrs I had?

princez
28-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Hi jiuhuang,

Yes, I do agree that trust is important in r/s. she yesterday come to my hse at midnight, showing me in spot tearing all pics and gifts she received frm him.

princez
28-08-2010, 08:28 AM
Hi wingoftheeagle,

Ya true. I am thinking very carefully. Marrying is still not at my mind yet. 6mths of r/s n marry no way. i need to see her carefully and it's take 2 to 3 yrs. I was tinking if it's troubling me too much then i can call it off during r/s. well, i do not wish to have a divorced status next time when marriage. I had tested her a few qns which let her to think it thru.

Hugo168
28-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Hi Every bros n seniors,

you are so young the forest is very big step out there is an ocean out there

Hugo168
28-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Hi jiuhuang,

Yes, I do agree that trust is important in r/s. she yesterday come to my hse at midnight, showing me in spot tearing all pics and gifts she received frm him.

everyone deserves a chance and you cannot change a person but you can change yourself for the person. In life sometimes it means to give up something for the greater good to get something better in exchange not always but if you don't try you will never know.

JueShiHaoJian
28-08-2010, 11:59 AM
brp princez ... she cant forget the fucker... so u are the spare tyre.... get it.. if tat person calls back... i got a feelin ur GF will crawl back to him... coz i kana last time.

Suckmedry
28-08-2010, 01:38 PM
bro... i guess we r both sentimental ppl... surely u can get better gal la... dun worry!!!
sometimes the more u wan smth, the harder it is to get. love will come to u when u least expected it...

dun let the mindset of not being able to get better gals haunt u

dominic7
28-08-2010, 01:41 PM
wat a wuss... even need to abbreviate virgin/virginity into V

groo
28-08-2010, 03:02 PM
...hard to find someone good... she had done it cos she was young n igorant...took me four yrs n one failed r/s and i found her. How many 4 yrs I had?You are right, how many 4 years do you have? Or as a popular TVB TV series character said "人生有几个十年?”. :p

Since you are only 30 and knew her only 6 months, you can afford to take your time to know her better and maybe even dig up her past, if you realise that you don't really know her. On the extreme, since you yourself said you are running a business empire and unwilling to let her go so easily, how about engaging a PI on her? But make sure he don't fall for her hor! :D

princez
28-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Hi Hugo168,

young? i tot i am old liao...now more on career n playing..yes saying are always like tat but if like tat tink...government wouldn't headache..

princez
28-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Hi Jueshihaojian,

Is it? ok i watch out..my gf wanna to change hp liao

princez
28-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi suckmedry,

yup..but i worry if i maintain such thinking of good things wait for guys who wait...then i think i would be a old man with empire to look after

princez
28-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Hi groo,

Yup. good idea to use PI. even i am 30, i do feel tat i am not so much into sports, games, clubbing or so...i feel like a robot who go to work early morning n get bk hme in 7plus or 8pm..haiz..no life..hav $$ doesn't mean i hav a exciting life..having empire doesn't mean i hav lots of gals coming to me..haiz...

superfox
28-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Bro Princez ,

Me like u too got my ex GF play behind my back with a 35 yrs old loser ,I was 21 and she was 17 back then ,why I call him loser ? coz he don't even have a job and is a drug addict always asked $ fr my ex GF ,and this loser got another GF too ! But my ex GF insisted to stay along with this loser .
All my frds told me to let her go which I did .

If I were you I'll sure treat her like a cold turkey !

No point wasting time on this kind of girl there are much more better girls out there .

princez
02-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Hi Bro Superfox,

Is it? do u feel really disappointed? I do feel miserable..as tot tis would be the one..haiz..even i haven't break with her but there is a scared feeling that she might do it again or if she saw tat asshole again...asshole might sweettalk her again...sex object again...omg...haiz..

groo
06-09-2010, 10:16 AM
...I do feel miserable..as tot tis would be the one..haiz..even i haven't break with her but there is a scared feeling that she might do it again or if she saw tat asshole again...asshole might sweettalk her again...sex object again...omg...haiz..If after much thought, this is still your fear, better give her up and continue your quest for that perfect soulmate... :D

sggirls
06-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Keep your option open, continue to enjoy sex with her but with protection. You never know is she doing it with the other guy raw. You still young, definetly this girl will not be your wife....as mentally you already telling yourself - she is not worth it.

Just stay with her for the sex as you mention she has a good body and a C (.) (.) ..... :D

groo
06-09-2010, 01:40 PM
...Just stay with her for the sex as you mention she has a good body and a C (.) (.) ..... He did say she has a not bad body and big boobs... altho no mention of "C"... maybe "D" - ( o )( o ) ? :D

If bro-Princez did as you suggest and his gf goes along with it with no commitment, then cfm gone case liao! :D:D

Glock
06-09-2010, 02:12 PM
she is not your girlfriend. she is that man's girlfriend. you are only there to help take care of her for him , until whenever he need her pussy then he will call for her to fuck , and then afterwards she can come back to you when he is done for the day

just use her for her holes , that is what she is good for

don't be stupid anymore or break up with her if she is offering her pussy to you

fuck her and fuck her hard

if she cry because you fucking her too hard , ask her if when he take her V it was pain also , if so then why it is ok for him but not for you

try her asshole - she give her vagina to him , you deserve something special for yourself too

Hi Every bros n seniors,

hoho99
07-09-2010, 10:58 AM
she is not your girlfriend. she is that man's girlfriend. you are only there to help take care of her for him , until whenever he need her pussy then he will call for her to fuck , and then afterwards she can come back to you when he is done for the day

just use her for her holes , that is what she is good for

if she cry because you fucking her too hard , ask her if when he take her V it was pain also , if so then why it is ok for him but not for you

try her asshole - she give her vagina to him , you deserve something special for yourself too

Clap clap clap, tats a very refreshing comment. When Ts is busy thinking to be or not to be, you ask him to take the other hole.:D

To Ts, do consider this option as if the girl is repentant, she is likely to offer her everything to you. If she's still holding back, well you got the idea.

No one would dress themselves in a designer brand suit only to wear fake rolex to meet ppl.;)

just my 2 cents worth

Reoxy
07-09-2010, 01:33 PM
did everybody read carefully what the TS's problem is?

His current GF had a past relationship (before TS became attached with said GF) which involves a married man. TS only found out about said relationship by accident when subject on virginity was brought up. So TS is now upset because said GF did not provide such information prior to their being together.

My comments: Are you a rebound? If you are, break up fast and furious because rebounds seldom have a happy ending. If not, get over it. She was young and gullible once and she made a mistake. So she has learnt her lesson and wants to protect herself by not having sex with anyone other than her legally wedded husband.

Ask yourself this question: Did you hide any of your past relationship from your current GF such as having sex with a prostitute, having a ONS with a stranger or sleeping around with your classmates? Would you like to tell her so that she will feel exactly what you have felt when she told you about her past relationship?

Glock
07-09-2010, 03:06 PM
no i think you never read carefully what the TS problem is.

THE GIRL STILL HAS THAT MARRIED MAN'S PHONE NUMBER IN HER PHONE

if she really put it behind her then what for keep the number ? if she dont have the number and never mention to the TS she suck and fuck this guy before then ok there is no problem - she never tell TS because she completely want to forget about this man

the problem is she NEVER TELL TS before AND SHE STILL WANT TO BE ABLE TO CONTACT THE MARRIED MAN

what does that say to you?

did everybody read carefully what the TS's problem is?

His current GF had a past relationship (before TS became attached with said GF) which involves a married man. TS only found out about said relationship by accident when subject on virginity was brought up. So TS is now upset because said GF did not provide such information prior to their being together.

My comments: Are you a rebound? If you are, break up fast and furious because rebounds seldom have a happy ending. If not, get over it. She was young and gullible once and she made a mistake. So she has learnt her lesson and wants to protect herself by not having sex with anyone other than her legally wedded husband.

Ask yourself this question: Did you hide any of your past relationship from your current GF such as having sex with a prostitute, having a ONS with a stranger or sleeping around with your classmates? Would you like to tell her so that she will feel exactly what you have felt when she told you about her past relationship?

Reoxy
08-09-2010, 09:47 AM
Having the phone number does not really matter much.

What matters is whether the said GF is still in touch with said married man.

Anyhow, noone knows said GF better than TS so TS ultimately have to make the decision.

RealEstateGuy
08-09-2010, 09:56 AM
Brother, I know its hard but I hope you resolved this in your head and choose to move on. Retrubution is not the answer. Getting back to her is no the answer. Move forward ahead.

maufans
08-09-2010, 12:15 PM
she likes married man right? you get married to other girl, then you still can fuck her since you also married man right? SO GET MARRIED! :D

thini
08-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Man u r still young n u mention u have a biz to run... so why so worried abt no gals.

But of course feeling u still luv her much... let tings move naturally. Or push a bit further, get her to remove all contacts of him.

I once too full of pride lost my beri luv one, nw she married but still calls me n want to get back w me... but tings quite complicated as I hav a "friend" for a while. So I am all lost.... giving me a headache.

So tried all u can first ah... then when reli determine to quit then better put up strong determination else may end up like me in more crazi situation.

FYI I mid 30s liao n juz a poor slave of the society.

johnny21
09-09-2010, 03:13 AM
break up with her, go find a new one:D

clear_sexy
09-09-2010, 03:44 AM
:) love usual hurt we. i spend one year to get new girl

princez
09-09-2010, 08:53 AM
Hi Sggirls,

Well if I were using her for sex then wat the different between tat asshole n me? wat i am looking for is a gf cum wife pattern...anyway she done it with first ex and she told tat asshole n the tat asshole sweet talk her n use her cos she is being use b4.

princez
09-09-2010, 08:54 AM
Hi groo,

Yup. no i not tat type of person. haiz...

princez
09-09-2010, 08:56 AM
Hi Glock,

yup..but she not giving me cos she regret giving...n always end up breaking so...tis time she dun wan...haiz..dunno how gals tink...her hole is loose liao...haiz...one yr 50times? imagine?

princez
09-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Hi Reoxy,

Thanks for your valued advice. appreciated tat cos it is really well read my post. well, i really love her but it will take a very big efforts to convince me for further progress as such incident happen. well, from wat i noe from her is tat she has $$ invest thru asshole so she has to keep number. i now already involved into getting back $$. dun hav doing xxx with her, i told her i respect her decision as i really love her n r/s is not just bout xxx if really depend on xxx then it surely be guy n prositute not gf or wife ting...

I am still a V...nothing to hide frm her..i can go out to find gals but i dun tink..outside has such a lovely gal..I will still test her..to find out whether does she truely to me..or fake..time tells...

now headache me is how am i going to get the $$ back...tat asshole is a financial person..if i noe her wife i sure tell her n let them quarrel...bros n seniors, sis...any ideas?

I can pay $$ to get gangster to beat him up...or crack his leg...

princez
09-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Hi thini,

Well having business but lonely...wat the use? well it's like having whole world but lonely? having alot of $$ also headache as u do not noe who is loving u by heart. The more $$ the more u worried ....haiz...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
09-09-2010, 10:18 AM
…..

Nowadays it's hard to find someone good. if not there wouldn't be singles everywhere.....Well, I wished i can find but it took me four yrs n one failed r/s and i found her. How many 4 yrs I had?

….,

yup..but she not giving me cos she regret giving...n always end up breaking so...tis time she dun wan...haiz..dunno how gals tink...her hole is loose liao...haiz...one yr 50times? imagine?

Hi Reoxy,

.....well, from wat i noe from her is tat she has $$ invest thru asshole so she has to keep number. i now already involved into getting back $$. dun hav doing xxx with her, i told her i respect her decision as i really love her n r/s is not just bout xxx if really depend on xxx then it surely be guy n prositute not gf or wife ting...

I am still a V...nothing to hide frm her..i can go out to find gals but i dun tink..outside has such a lovely gal..I will still test her..to find out whether does she truely to me..or fake..time tells...

now headache me is how am i going to get the $$ back...tat asshole is a financial person..if i noe her wife i sure tell her n let them quarrel...bros n seniors, sis...any ideas?

TS, you're 30 years old. This is your 2nd relationship and you are still a V, looks like you got a problem getting laid, my fellow samster.

You keep saying sex is not what you are seeking with her but the thought of sex always hanging around your posts. 1st - you were upset she's still keeping her ex number, 2nd - you thought you got a big boobs V, unfortunately she's lost it years ago, then you're upset, you're not her 2nd but 3rd boyfriend and keep counting how many times she got laid from 40 times in 3 years to now 50 times a year and "her hole is loose liao" - this statement gave you away - we won't comment on someone we loved in this way - it only means that her hole is loose liao and still don't give it to me

Now you realised that she's keeping his number cos she has invested some $$$ with him and you are having trouble trying to help her to recover her invested money while at the same time, thinking of revenge on this "financial" guy either by destroying his marriage or breaking his legs.

So what's your problem here and what do you want out of this relationship? :confused: You said you are running an family business EMPIRE How to run an EMPIRE if you are so indecisive? :rolleyes:

Also if having too much money is also a headache for you, then please spread your money to needy person and charitable organisation and old folks homes...Doing a good deed and having a good time with the unfortunate and you won't be lonely anymore. Who knows, due to this good deed, it might provide you with a golden opportunity to meet a nice, kind hearted V among the female volunteers. :D

I am not trying to run you down but just do it ...what have you got to lose with her NOW !!! :)

Demonkin7
09-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Hi thini,

Well having business but lonely...wat the use? well it's like having whole world but lonely? having alot of $$ also headache as u do not noe who is loving u by heart. The more $$ the more u worried ....haiz...

To be honest Bro Princez, I think you really should ask yourself a lot of question first before you go into a relationship. You have been talking about wanting a virgin with big boobs n nice figure and it alright not to have sex with her if she do not want it.

Somewhere along that line you are giving yourself away.
1) What is your critique for having a gf? Must be pretty n virgin or as long virgin can already? Must be tall? Must be short?
2) Why do you need a gf, what is the reason? Feeling lonely? Everyone else r attached already? You just want someone to have sex with?
3) Why r you bothered about her past relationship, whether it is married man or single man?
4) Your previous relationship did not end well and was alone for 4yrs till you found her. Now you question the relationship and her past. What goes in your mind the past for the past relationship and the past 4yrs. Do you see a pattern in your thinking?

I am not too sure how much assistance I can be of help to you and how much you really needed my assistance. Somehow I do see a pattern in your thinking like most of the bros n sis here. If you r keen to get assistance from professional, please do not hesitate to contact me via pvt msg.

princez
10-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Hi Ichigo, yup. well I am not indecisive just tat i am so afraid to have a gf tat will, might or simply cheat....u noe the feeling of being green hat? who will wan such feeling right?

ya hole loose...but gals will compare the way u make love n her previous guys...u noe? they will tink tat way n ...i mean later she tink having sex is still her ex best...then she find him n get more? how? also worse halfway when we do...she shout tat asshole name? right? normal ppl can take it?

princez
10-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Hi Demonkin7,

your qns is bout same as ichigo...well who will wan a gf who put on green hat? ask urself? n she compare results, feelings, etc...who wans?

kwaychup
11-09-2010, 07:37 AM

if you want to give her the chance, you can but also take it as a chance to "test" her out.
sad to say that since you have an business empire to take over, and by any chance does she knows about this as well?
i would say there is alot of girls that would just dump her handsome boy just to be a taitai in sg

also how come your story ending so much like redsotong bro 1, always wanting to beat people up?

anyway this world has no time for regrets,
cos she regrets doing the deed with other men, now she wants to save it after marriage? somehow that sounds abit overfucked and probably you are not going to have alot of sex either after marriage as well.

my 2 cents

FierceCow
11-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Bro prinz,

After reading so much, i personally feel:

1. well at the age 30, it is only the start of our prime... we are more financial independent and more experience.
Man is like wine, getting more vintage each year.

2. Concentrate on your business...time is better spent that way and along the way who knows a better girl who really loves u will come...

3. It's a big forest out there...really even though u got deep feeling with the very one u love...u going to face her forever if u going to decide to stay with her...will u ever not to bring the betrayal up in quarrel...if u do, u end up hurting her and u in future...

my 2 cents...i wish u all the best

thini
12-09-2010, 03:45 AM
Well bro, I understand with all the money and alone it cld be bad. But tink the other way, with no money and all alone wont it be worse.

Furthermore, she didnt give u a green hat or at least thats what she tell u. If u do not believe then better break off rather than continuing else this will be the major flaw after marriage.

V or no v actualli doesnt matter, if comparison in sex is a problem. Go research into it, there r ways to improve of course come w practise. For once u r oso comparing her as I am hearing u say she is cute n big boobs. So... if she is a plain jane will u want her still.

But a main thing i see is, I dunt believe in sex after marriage. Sex does play apart in all, bad sex will mean bad marriage. I believe in physical and mental combination in order to get the perfect togetherness. Nonetheless, most of the time, this doesnt happen. So which do u want most.

There is so much I want to say due to my own current big bg prob. But dunt want to bore u down. In any case, my advise is still if u reli luv her understand her n see wat she actualli wants. If u r not wat she wants release her, no point hanging on and hurt everybody. N I wld say chasing after the money or beating tat guy is nt the way to solve this or at least ur prob.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Hi Ichigo, yup. well I am not indecisive just tat i am so afraid to have a gf tat will, might or simply cheat....u noe the feeling of being green hat? who will wan such feeling right?

ya hole loose...but gals will compare the way u make love n her previous guys...u noe? they will tink tat way n ...i mean later she tink having sex is still her ex best...then she find him n get more? how? also worse halfway when we do...she shout tat asshole name? right? normal ppl can take it?

TS, If it is any consolation to you, you should know that you do not qualify for the hat yet.....cos..... Wearing a green hat (戴綠帽) is when a man whose wife is or has been unfaithful. She is only your girlfriend, so she can only (劈腿) 2-timing you. Relex relex......:D

Yes, we all get jealous and insecure to some extent, but the degree to which you are suffering is not really NORMAL, it is your own thoughts that are distressing you rather than any particular situation caused by your girlfriend or soon-to-be-ex (if you continue to feel insecure in this relationship and lacking self-confidence in yourself). ;)

Like I said previously, how to run a business empire like this? :rolleyes:

Glock
18-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Hi Glock,

definitely much much more than that

boy forget it - she is not the one for you

she is not your girlfriend

Having the phone number does not really matter much.

What matters is whether the said GF is still in touch with said married man.

Anyhow, noone knows said GF better than TS so TS ultimately have to make the decision.

Hi Reoxy,

Thanks for your valued advice. appreciated tat cos it is really well read my post. well, i really love her but it will take a very big efforts to convince me for further progress as such incident happen. well, from wat i noe from her is tat she has $$ invest thru asshole so she has to keep number. i now already involved into getting back $$. dun hav doing xxx with her, i told her i respect her decision as i really love her n r/s is not just bout xxx if really depend on xxx then it surely be guy n prositute not gf or wife ting...

You can think what you want but this is my last post on this , it is your life and i dont know you and really , if you die also dont affect me

listen to johnny21 and dont be an idiot

if you break his leg all that will happen is she will go to hospital and suck his cock since with leg broken he cannot fuck her

she is not your girlfriend and she has never been your girlfriend

princez
02-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Hi All, thks for all advice...Gd or Bad..!!!

Well i noe wat i going to do..tis website is a SEX site but no doubt has given me alot of infos n advices by persons in kind..

Lastly wish everyone good luck and happiness! tink is my last to post here..wanna to stop.... :)