PDA

View Full Version : Urban Retreat near Paradiz

Pages : 1 2 [3]

2hentai
31-03-2012, 12:16 AM
FR copied from Bear13 dtd 31-08-2010 Post #31 found here (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=5169335&postcount=31).

bubblebee is a cunty clone. He's trying to ruin this forum with rubbish spam and copied/fake FRs. Please don't give him ANY contacts or share anything with him or he will ruin your MP. He copied Helen's FR obviously to try to get more men to visit the joint hoping for FJ and then will sabo the joint.

Please see my signature for a list of his other clones.

Nice jobs for rooting out all the clones. We should start a thread writing down all those clones.

yagamisg
31-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Yup, it is reopened. None of the old girls there, except Vivian, who is pretty skillful and gives an extremely satisfying massage.

I heard that Apple is there in the mornings.

Confirm pink uniform, I piece dress with zip down the front.

Vivian indeed very skillful, support her since bugis XL, lanvader XL, urban retreat and rencently at boat quay now back to same old place... love her massage, very seductive.... will going to find her soon... haha...

Bear13
01-04-2012, 07:07 PM
UR is back ? Very long no go liao ...

btw i got give a few FR oso nvr hit until so high pts lor ~

nasilemak2
03-04-2012, 02:21 PM
UR is back ? Very long no go liao ...

btw i got give a few FR oso nvr hit until so high pts lor ~

So far you posted about 25 times.
I don't see any FRs.
I suggest you highlight the links to your posts if you think they
are quality FRs which deserve to be rewarded.

I am sure all brothers will reward you if the FRs are good
and original.

Cheers.

hannson
03-04-2012, 04:27 PM
I suggest those who are interested can just pm TS. This place is no longer the same as before and doesn't have the detail that clones have been posting recently.

I have been back a couple of times recently and have shared FR with bros who have gone tho this place before.

We should posting on this thread for obvious reasons. If you are unsure the reasons, just pm me and I will explain.

If you agree, don't reply on this thread as it obviously defeats the purpose.

141tgl
03-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Well glad that it is back, gd facilities with attached showers :) and lady boss is still as particular with hygiene and facial service standard, bros who went will know what i meant :D

peter88798
04-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Bros, stop all writing, I just came back from there and was told the place was raided by more than 10 officer at yesterday evening.... The police officer told sacrasticly to the girls that they saw on the forum that they back to business so they r here to congratulate. This again prove that AV is using forum to monitor vices... And we are here going around sg to massage and come here to provide them free info. Bro pls wise up and stop writing or Lear all nice places will be wipe out very soon.

Taoist_Wizard
04-04-2012, 04:46 PM
I need points too. up me!!!

whoever up me points i will give good directions. pm me.

Taoist_Wizard
07-04-2012, 01:33 AM
its in the same building as Mind Games Cafe opposite POMO.

in the middle of the row of 2 storey building, there is an alley to go inside the inner shops. near the overhead bridge to pomo.

Bear13
07-04-2012, 10:18 PM
So far you posted about 25 times.
I don't see any FRs.
I suggest you highlight the links to your posts if you think they
are quality FRs which deserve to be rewarded.

I am sure all brothers will reward you if the FRs are good
and original.

Cheers.

ya only a few high pt bros up my pts for sharing n FR nia ... the rest just cant be bothered, so i oso cant be bothered any more ... nowadays i just read the forums n CSI out my self ~

Taoist_Wizard
11-04-2012, 04:04 PM
the therapists of the previous spa at same location used to eat lunch at Peace Centre level 2 coffee shop which supply food to POMO Singapore pools during match days.

hornytiger
12-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Any brothers know where Summer has gone to. Been calling the place asking for her for nearly two weeks but was told she had gone back to Malaysia. The standard answer to the equiry of when she will returned is next week or don't know.

Borthers with her contact kindly PM me. Thanks

MalcomX
13-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Lol, fake FR copied from previous pages.

Summer no longer working there.

dildolong
13-04-2012, 06:21 PM
aiya....mostly fake FRs nowadays. wasted my time.

hornytiger
14-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Yup fake report. Saw the post and called asking for Summer this PM. Same answer don't know when she will be back. This time I was told that it is quite difficult for M'sian to get the licence.

regebus123
14-04-2012, 12:43 AM
how to up points ah?

cavemanng
14-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Let me zap that clown

MalcomX
14-04-2012, 04:48 AM
Didn't use to really subscribe to the idea of points points points.. But now it seems like only points can prove 'experienced' status. Join date and everything not as important le haha

As such, maybe I'll try too.. Will share summer's
new workplace with bros who up my points? Thanks

Cheers

tharkii
14-04-2012, 05:20 AM
Wher is Helen anyone knowing

justakid
14-04-2012, 10:11 AM
I recalled i used to visit summer before she work at UR. haven't contacted her for a long time.

She's naughty and fun and massage well.. her bobs are just nice for me all natural. I should give her a call and see where is she now. If she is still in singapore , i will update you guys.:D

2hentai
14-04-2012, 01:48 PM
Didn't use to really subscribe to the idea of points points points.. But now it seems like only points can prove 'experienced' status. Join date and everything not as important le haha

Cheers

Join date is important as usually those fake FR poster join date is usually just 1-2 ago mths join nia. A bro with a joined date like yours is confirm real one. lol

Sorry, abit out of topic here.

hornytiger
15-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Lol, fake FR copied from previous pages.

Summer no longer working there.
Brother how to up your point

hannson
15-04-2012, 10:46 AM
already tried to tell you guys to stop posting on this thread.. and gems all gone... if you need to find out the place, just PM the TS instead of posting on this thread.

and if you agree, you don't need to post you agree because that just defeats the purpose.

there is also a few other threads that post discreet FRs so please search for them.

quite ironic for me to post this to try to influence the rest not to post.. but no choice... hopefully this could be the last post on this thread.

TrueFR
16-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Brother how to up your point

Bro, i think need power 1 before you can up anyone.

TrueFR
16-04-2012, 09:47 AM
Haha got zapped by a ball less so called higher power idiot who don't even dare to leave his nick

Come on, obviously I don't bother about points here.

Really piss me to the core that some people act like they owe the place. Or maybe they really do, ie they're the owners..!

Urban retreat - facial hub now? Haha an obvious lie. But I like it, and will continue to share this place as I see fit.

TrueFR
16-04-2012, 09:55 AM
already tried to tell you guys to stop posting on this thread.. and gems all gone... if you need to find out the place, just PM the TS instead of posting on this thread.

and if you agree, you don't need to post you agree because that just defeats the purpose.

there is also a few other threads that post discreet FRs so please search for them.

quite ironic for me to post this to try to influence the rest not to post.. but no choice... hopefully this could be the last post on this thread.

Please don't act like you own this thread.

If like you said, the gems are gone, then what are you acting so uptight about?

Unless you have vested ownership in the place?

Higher suspect you're the one who zapped me and a few other previous bros secretly.

TrueFR
18-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Tried this MILF

Name : Fei Fei
Not a looker 6/10, but after massage services top notch. Not sure if it's chemistry 8/10.

Damage standard market rates.

hornytiger
27-04-2012, 01:41 AM
Any brothers know Summer contact? Thanks a million in advance

massa
03-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Any brothers know Summer contact? Thanks a million in advance

is she the one with a mole?if yes,i know her new working place.you may pm me.

Concorde
04-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Any bros know where the mighty Helen is now working??
If so, please PM me the location/contact...
...I'm having withdrawl symptoms for her 'assets'...!!

Thks,

hornytiger
06-05-2012, 12:29 AM
is she the one with a mole?if yes,i know her new working place.you may pm me.

Thanks brother, much appreciated

hornytiger
13-05-2012, 10:12 AM
dear Brother Concorde, PM sent. Pls provide contact. Thank you very much. Really appreciate your kind gesture.

hannson
13-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Please don't act like you own this thread.

If like you said, the gems are gone, then what are you acting so uptight about?

Unless you have vested ownership in the place?

Higher suspect you're the one who zapped me and a few other previous bros secretly.Just saw this post.

1. If you read my post, you will know that I explicitly ask any interested parties to contact the TS. I do not own this post.

2. If you read my other postings, you will know that I usually post reminders on other threads when a place become to obvious. If you don't understand, feel free to ask on this forum why there is a need to be discreet.

3. The gems were gone as the place had to close previously. This is also the reason why we try to be discreet. If you still don't understand, feel free to ask on this forum why there is a need to be discreet.

4. If you "higher" suspect?? I think you meant "highly" suspsect that I zapped you, I will have to disappoint you. I do not zap anyone. You can check with the moderators. The only things I do is
a. advice / suggest what we can do keep our playground safe
b. UP fellow chiongsters for their discreetness and good recommendation

In all the years here, I have not zap anyone.... YET.

Since this is a free forum and you can "higher" suspect anything, I can also "higher" suspect that:

1. you are an AV, and/or
2. you are an underaged girl, and/or
3. you are using Google Translate to translate whatever language your mother tongue is and posting the English translation on this forum.

As I have said, I have not zapped anyone since I've joined but will gladly do so if you would like me to zap you.

hornytiger
02-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Anyone knows Summer's contact. Appreciate if you can PM me. Tnx

poppp
05-06-2012, 03:17 PM
whats there now? think all gems gone le

SammyKing
20-06-2012, 11:45 PM
Fuck you chee by smelly vigina...kan ni na bui chao chee bye...

Your mother will be knock down by an ambulance and die in hospital ts.

Your father will died in a horrific road accident and you will be died of as tragic scene.

Jesus bliss you,,,au mi tou fuo,,,,

SammyKing
05-09-2012, 02:42 AM
Summer is back in action. U up me, I tell u.

hornytony
28-11-2012, 10:31 AM
is this place still operating?

wahleoweh
12-12-2013, 07:38 PM
attn bro fans of Urban Retreat,

owner license not renewed and they will close early January. your last few weeks to find back old flames before some retire for good.

owen10
12-12-2013, 09:53 PM
I've lost touch. Does ZE still have a shop there?

vitroman
12-12-2013, 10:31 PM
oh no. This used to be my fav joint. Good times..

ShittyAss
14-12-2013, 01:04 AM
I've lost touch. Does ZE still have a shop there?

Hey bro.. This shop isn't ZE one... They used to be that area... But shifted. U need their location?

nasilemak2
19-05-2015, 04:07 PM
To all brothers who use to visit Urban Retreat,

The owner Alice has set up a new place called
Dragon Phoenix Court along Lavender.
It is a Clean Massage Place.

She knows where her previous masseurs are working.:)

spitfire71
19-05-2015, 04:09 PM

Usually if license not renewed is due to breach of licensing conditions right? :confused:

owen10
19-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Hey bro.. This shop isn't ZE one... They used to be that area... But shifted. U need their location?

Hi bro I missed this post!
So long oredi, wonder if ZE shop still around?
Does she still massage herself? Heard she put on a lot of weight, not so attractive now?

Thanks for info bro.

enzer88
19-05-2015, 10:46 PM
I still remember the Ang pai apple!

ShittyAss
19-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Hi bro I missed this post!
So long oredi, wonder if ZE shop still around?
Does she still massage herself? Heard she put on a lot of weight, not so attractive now?

Thanks for info bro.

Bro I don't know where is ZE Liao.. Long ago..

owen10
19-05-2015, 11:17 PM
Bro I don't know where is ZE Liao.. Long ago..

Lol! I must be 老花 liao.
Tot yr reply was 2014, now read again is 2013!
Indeed ZE was one of the more service oriented with good attitude around.
Any bros with info on her new shop pls kindly advise.
Thks

sponge05
20-05-2015, 07:47 AM

I still remember the Ang pai apple!

A few of the WLs moved to another joint after Urban closed. Not sure if they are still there though.

exactmatxspeed
24-05-2015, 01:40 PM
This is history thread. Closed.

buzzcheong
22-06-2017, 08:57 PM
This is history thread. Closed.

bro,u know where they shifted to?