PDA

View Full Version : Urban Retreat near Paradiz

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Bear13
23-03-2011, 06:14 PM
went down yesterday after so long nvr go. Saw that next door got a new spa opening, took a look and saw the place still under reno. Planning to come try it after it opens.

Went in saw the lau chio recep there asked for whos around, only got helen, wendy and yuko. Asked for yuko but was told that she just started on a customer and have to wait at least 20mins for the others. Since so long nvr come and im already here i decided to wait lor.

The recep lead me to a room told me to rest first, asked if I wan hot tea and left. After awhile she came back in with the hot tea and chatted with me for awhile. As i was lying on the bed, its on the floor, as she went out, i got a good look up her short dress. Think she noticed me staring but she nvr say anything.

After 20mins or so, Helen came in and the rest was SOP.

looks: 6/10
body: 6/10
boobs: 8/10
massage: 8/10
BM: 6/10
HJ: 7/10
Dmg: 45 + 80 BM
Attitude: 7/10
RTM: maybe if got new blood

satoks
24-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Any bro knows where is Apple now? I always opt for her. Please PM me if not convenient to share here. Thank you.

michong
24-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Hi any bro, can kindly PM me the location. I was searching along Middle Road, cannot find lor...

hysentitive48
24-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Hi any bro, can kindly PM me the location. I was searching along Middle Road, cannot find lor...

opposite paradiz centre. Sandwiched among the many small pubs. there is an opening in between the pubs. walk in and look to your left

buzzcheong
24-03-2011, 11:26 PM
I am very certain av is a member here, after one bro post the location, the place was raided this afternoon. I dare not walk close to see anyone is caught. I hope the girls r fine. So bro who like to post fr, pls....control you itchy hand.

tweetybird18
24-03-2011, 11:49 PM
Hi..

I joined SBF since it was set up in Delphi forum. Rejoined in 07.

One thing I know ( taught by old bird) is not to post any FR or name. Tdy I was at there around 4 plus when AV just walk in . DAMN SUAY:( .This is the 2nd time within 2 months ( different joints)

Lucky nothing happen. But why must pple post address or direction to the place. :confused: If want just PM lah.

dats my 2 cents worth:rolleyes:

sequence79
25-03-2011, 03:23 AM
be discreet leh bros. ..

hope lina is ok

tweetybird18
25-03-2011, 03:31 AM
i was there at 4plus when av walk in.

jerichoy2j
25-03-2011, 03:57 AM
Is QiQi still ard?

Brick138
25-03-2011, 08:17 AM
Visited Helen last week. Solid massage. Good sized boobs, D cup. Had HJ but at $80! Expensive. Not sure I would see again.

teaseme
25-03-2011, 11:13 AM
her hand must be as good as her pussy

JackieWong
25-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Visited Helen last week. Solid massage. Good sized boobs, D cup. Had HJ but at $80! Expensive. Not sure I would see again.

Wah hj already 80 how much she charge for fj?

seennoe
25-03-2011, 06:07 PM
this place was raided, it already under eye of AV and still pple want to post about this place???

dildolong
25-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Have not written FR for a long time cos of the AV but UR has been my favorite place as it does provide good massage and the recep quite friendly. Have also lied low for some time and usually I will get a good massage have a chat, give her a small tip at this place and the girls do not complain. Have been to other places where they start to bitch about "so little ah....". Anyway if never do anything nothing to worry abt.

Anyway, was there today and had a good chat with one of the girls. Was told it was a check conducted but nothing happened. Check was over quite fast. Licenses were checked thoroughly and if all in proper order usually it is quite fast. Here, I heard, the boss quite strict.

On the way in, saw another Spa just opened 2 doors away. Girl I saw wore so skimpily, nehneh almost popping out, don't know whether they ok or not.

141tgl
28-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Have not written FR for a long time cos of the AV but UR has been my favorite place as it does provide good massage and the recep quite friendly. Have also lied low for some time and usually I will get a good massage have a chat, give her a small tip at this place and the girls do not complain. Have been to other places where they start to bitch about "so little ah....". Anyway if never do anything nothing to worry abt.

Anyway, was there today and had a good chat with one of the girls. Was told it was a check conducted but nothing happened. Check was over quite fast. Licenses were checked thoroughly and if all in proper order usually it is quite fast. Here, I heard, the boss quite strict.

On the way in, saw another Spa just opened 2 doors away. Girl I saw wore so skimpily, nehneh almost popping out, don't know whether they ok or not.

Was on my way to urban and saw this new spa and decided to drop by. So decide to write a brief intro on this place since this is not the thread and wind very strong, massage was 40/45 (cannot remember) for 45 mins, and 50 for an hr. I took the 1 hr session. Rooms comes with attached shower and the room i went into has a wall mirror that covers the mid of the bed and soft lightnings that seems to be unadjustable. Room was well stock with lotions and massage oils and clean towels (since newly opened). The bed was very comfortable (did not see any high beds. Imo Cosy environment with english background music.

Seniors bros who wish to know my FR on the place can drop me a pm. Not going to start a new thread or write it anywhere.:)

huss
28-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Very wise of you. Soon the only way will be via pm :mad:

hum_coyote
28-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Can pm me your FR n the location bro? Thanks.

blacklance
30-03-2011, 11:37 AM
$80 for simple HJ is too much no matter how big the ()() is.

angsanna
30-03-2011, 09:20 PM
$80 for simple HJ is too much no matter how big the ()() is.I prefer apple and angela both are prettier than helen. lena is the syt over,she can bj you with her small mouth.

cavemanng
30-03-2011, 09:34 PM
I prefer apple and angela both are prettier than helen. lena is the syt over,she can bj you with her small mouth.

I used to frequent Helen and love her massage n e cup tits but I agree Angela is better. The reason being is Helen is over paranoid with e raid thing and start to do super rush job and demand more $.

I don't blame her for being cautious but she is over doing it. 3-5 mins rush job and this cannot and that cannot. Angela on the other hand do it slowly and still give pretty good services. Well, I won't RTF bcos if everyone is scare, I rather hold $50-80 in my right hand and whank myself with my left.

vitroman
31-03-2011, 12:33 AM
I used to frequent Helen and love her massage n e cup tits but I agree Angela is better. The reason being is Helen is over paranoid with e raid thing and start to do super rush job and demand more $.

I don't blame her for being cautious but she is over doing it. 3-5 mins rush job and this cannot and that cannot. Angela on the other hand do it slowly and still give pretty good services. Well, I won't RTF bcos if everyone is scare, I rather hold $50-80 in my right hand and whank myself with my left.

you're so right bro. kinda turned off by helen's rushed job that i no longer rtf, unless for pure massage. my $100 FJ was literally gone in 5 min. when i wanted to change position she just continued to pump harder and unloaded me

cavemanng
31-03-2011, 12:46 AM
I am not petty but I feel at 2011 where all the inflation is high and with so much uncertainty in global economy, I rather keep my $100 in e bank.

stiffness
31-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Plus they are located near an IMPORTANT gahmen building ... makes it all the more riskier so I can understand Helen's paranoia.

amox
31-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Sigh... Maybe some bros can convince Helen to do FL with Massage. hahahaha

Karma Karma
01-04-2011, 01:16 AM
Suppose their high stress and risk is understandable since they are right smack in town and AV check is common and so the rush job.

sequence79
01-04-2011, 01:24 AM
continue sharing FRs blatantly about extra services... and soon this joint will be gone for good... you idiots!! :mad:

jerichoy2j
04-04-2011, 06:23 PM
Who is left over there?

Bear13
06-04-2011, 12:56 AM
so any bros tried the new place beside UR ?

ryantanth
06-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Any bro know where is apple working now? Pls pm me contacts or any information about her, thanks.

Use to be her regular. Sigh.....

NorthGuy
06-04-2011, 11:16 AM

New place was closed when i visited the night before. Only Urban is opened.

nookieboi
12-04-2011, 11:19 PM
I tried the new place last wk bro. Nuthin to shout abt tho. Planned to look for Lina but again no girls arrived yet eventho its arnd almost 1pm. (Any bros have any idea who are the gals left? Seems like ghost town liao the place)

Anyway, abt the new place, tried a milf named, LC, i think (paisay if I got the name wrong). Brought me to the room, funny thing is instead of a foam mattress, they use a spring one?? The massage is not bad lah, so-so only. The lady pretty frenly, she's a local, used to work at Orchard Hotel b4. But overall experience, is jus average I wud say. At most 6/10 only. Dun think I wud RTM here..

Southall
14-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Quick FR on Helen:

Thai Chinese MILF
Face:6/10
Body: Large frame
Boobs: Huge Melons 9/10 (definitely her best attribute)
Attitude: Friendly and chatty
Massage:8/10 - good strength not piano playing type...
Not recommended for those who like clean shaven. Her pussy is more bushy than Taman Negara:D
Damage: BM and BJ $80
RTM: Yes

rockhardsolid
14-04-2011, 07:33 PM
I work around selegie area and walked past this place very often and have observed the new shop next to UR for sometime. I now seldom go for massage cos of the typhoon but still sniffing around to find another place discrete one.

Frankly I won't want to go near this new shop cos sooner or later sure kena. Several times I walk past the girls in the new place will open the door and shout out to me if I want to massage. When I worked late, sometimes I see the shop close sometimes open. Sorry bros thought I give my five cents worth in case any bros kena.

yinagi
19-04-2011, 06:09 PM
I pass by and saw this place was raid by av.

really? when was it?

rockhardsolid
19-04-2011, 06:29 PM

You mean the new place? Aiyah.... Sooner or later one.

Southall
19-04-2011, 07:49 PM

Pls clarify. Are you referring to urban or the place 2 doors away?

rockhardsolid
20-04-2011, 12:44 AM
Pls clarify. Are you referring to urban or the place 2 doors away?

I don't think its urban. Just went there and the girl never ask and I also never ask. Just went for the massage since now so hot also understand if they don't ask. Anyway also know most of the girls so just chit chat lor. Lucky their massage got some standard.

sean99
20-04-2011, 09:56 AM
I don't think its urban. Just went there and the girl never ask and I also never ask. Just went for the massage since now so hot also understand if they don't ask. Anyway also know most of the girls so just chit chat lor. Lucky their massage got some standard.Bro,you are absolutely correct,there is no raid on that area. Angal is spreading untrue new like sammyforum under resurfacing dragon thread.

141tgl
20-04-2011, 12:53 PM

while your rept makes pple disbelieve u... i will not be surprised it was raided since lots of big shots are going be the around the area for the next few days, have to wayang for the big shots i guess....

Southall
20-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Bro,you are absolutely correct,there is no raid on that area. Angal is spreading untrue new like sammyforum under resurfacing dragon thread.
Bro Sean99, he may be right. The joint you mentioned in another post has shut down. Looks like it was raided...:mad:

sean99
20-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Bro Sean99, he may be right. The joint you mentioned in another post has shut down. Looks like it was raided...:mad:Bro southall,i just make a call to the girl and was told not such thing. Dont believe,you can dropby to see.:)

iras
21-04-2011, 06:49 PM
But this two days see so many reporters at the nearby importent bldg. Think they will be there until next wed.

BobGuccione
21-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Went to this place yesterday as I can always be guaranteed good service. Whilst some of the girls/milfs are not drop dead gorgeous, they're friendly with good attitude.

Here is my FR on Lina (PRC).
Had a nice relaxing massage with her. One thing about this place is that all the girls give a good hard massage and do put effort into their work (no piano playing here) but not all will give FJ due to the current AV climate.

Look:6.5/10
Body: 7/10 slim and fit
Boobs: 32B
Attitude: 8/10 real GFE
Autoroam: Totally! - nice feeling fingering her wet pussy and stimulating her clit.
RTM:Yes
Damage: $38+50

Was told there is a SYT from Malaysia starting soon, may check her out:)

leopard_A4
22-05-2011, 03:26 PM
Went to the shop beside UR.

Receptionist is a MILF PRC. She gives you the feeling of a wuxia drama milf. Very classic look. (Think Lin Chiling as Xiao Qiao... BUT MILF)

Anyway asked for 1 hour, so $40 damage.

Receptionist brought me to a room, ask me to shower. Nice room, but the bed got spring, not v conducive for massage.

The receptionist returned. So she's massaging. Her name is Michelle.

Massage so-so. Not piano but not very good. Had better ones right next door. Then after back massage, massage the thighs. Very sensual kind, if you know what I mean. Pop GQ (i was still facing down). $50 for HJ. Standard price, so I said okay. Wanted to turn over but she said "wait".

Juagen while i was facing down. Very shiok. Very skillful. I wouldn't mind juagen for 30mins. After about 5 mins, ask me to turn over. I didn't say no cuz I thought maybe she got more things up her sleeve.

Turn over, normal HJ. Very patient and take her time, no rush. 100% good service. Although she not very chio, but the service makes up for it. And her figure is hot too. Very slim and B size natural boobs.

Frenching initially not allowed. But my bro was naughty, didn't wana cum fast. So after 15mins of HJ, i tried to french again and this time allowed. This time around I was frenching her, hugging her and she was giving me a HJ. Came soon. Damn shiok feeling.

PS: Frenching depends on chemistry so don't force or say that "some bro said you allow". Don't spoil market for everyone.

Looks: 6
Body: 8
Massage: 6
Juagen: 8
HJ: 8
Service: 10
RTM: YES! Will bring more $$$ for more svcs.

cavemanng
22-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Is Helen still at urban?

BobGuccione
22-05-2011, 09:26 PM
yes bro, she will be back tomorrow.

hornytony
22-05-2011, 09:33 PM
apple still around?

cavemanng
23-05-2011, 07:23 AM
Oh, didnt know helen go back home for holiday. Hehe

ting_tong
23-05-2011, 12:50 PM
helen always go holiday one.. that time say she go to bali n go tanning.. good life..:rolleyes:

yoshi_sx
25-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Went to paradiz(Pomo) can't find the place man... Any bro can share contact?Thx!

K.sun
25-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Hi Bros,

Always heard and walked by this place but nv tried before... It was my virgin visit to this place on wednesday afternoon and quite happy after everything ended. Opened the door and was greeted by the friendly & sexy receptionist (didnt ask name) with racer back top & black bra. Was assigned to a MILF lady called wendy (from thai). she was here 3 mths ago and have a great figure.

Wendy

Looks: 7 (face like Berlinda from Mediacorp)
Body: 8 (Curvy)
Cup: C
GFE: 7
Massage: 9 (very skillful, detailed and cracked my bones for me)
Dam: $45 for 60mins + $50 = $95
Will definitely return even for proper massage.

I showered waited for less than 5 mins for her to come in and after that she asked me when do i want to drink and I waited another 2 mins for her. The session began with the time she started massaging me, so quite worth paying for.

She is going back next year and quite a friendly lady with great figures! Her strength is so good that i kept praising her. She told me she used to learn Thai Boxing. Hehehe... Thats explain why her strength is there. Started chit chatting with her after 30 mins of my session cuz dont wanna spoilt my mood.
Before that she sat on my back with her leopard print thongs ruba ruba on my arse while she massaged my shoulder. I started to feel high liao!

Last 10 mins, she asked me if i need any special and said market rate. I agreed cuz i'm willing to tip her but need smth in return so ask her to hj me. Came out after her sexy finger (she mentioned that is her skill) on my didi. Cannot strip her but manage to suck her nip as she wasnt wearing bra below her dress.

She recommended to look for Jamie (if i didnt remember wrongly) and Helen with good massage skills if she is not working on my next visit. Saw two SYT there playing iPhone not sure if good or not. Awaiting for bros FR.

This is my virgin FR, hope you bro like it & chiong the right place!
Enjoy!

K.sun
25-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Hi Bros,

Always heard and walked by this place but nv tried before... It was my virgin visit to this place on wednesday afternoon and quite happy after everything ended. Opened the door and was greeted by the friendly & sexy receptionist (didnt ask name) with racer back top & black bra. Was assigned to a MILF lady called wendy (from thai). she was here 3 mths ago and have a great figure.

Wendy

I showered waited for less than 5 mins for her to come in and after that she asked me when do i want to drink and I waited another 2 mins for her. The session began with the time she started massaging me, so quite worth paying for.

She is going back next year and quite a friendly lady with great figures! Her strength is so good that i kept praising her. She told me she used to learn Thai Boxing. Hehehe... Thats explain why her strength is there. Started chit chatting with her after 30 mins of my session cuz dont wanna spoilt my mood.
Before that she sat on my back with her leopard print thongs ruba ruba on my arse while she massaged my shoulder. I started to feel high liao!

Last 10 mins, she asked me if i need any special and said market rate. I agreed cuz i'm willing to tip her but need smth in return so ask her to hj me. Came out after her sexy finger (she mentioned that is her skill) on my didi. Cannot strip her but manage to suck her nip as she wasnt wearing bra below her dress.

She recommended to look for Jamie (if i didnt remember wrongly) and Helen with good massage skills if she is not working on my next visit. Saw two SYT there playing iPhone not sure if good or not. Awaiting for bros FR.

Enjoy!

Dormator
26-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Went to the location, very discrete and there is another one 2 doors away. Entered outlet and was assigned to "Kelly". Service was a notch higher than those operated by PRCs, nonetheless, go there for good masssage and additionals are secondary.

Below are my ratings:

Name: Kelly, malaysian
Face:6/10 (rounded with a mole)
Boobs: Huge Melons( think got D cuo) t9/10
Attitude: Friendly and chatty
Massage:8/10 - good strength not piano playing type...almost felt asleep
Damage: standard
RTM: maybe

weichye
26-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Hi Bros,

Wendy

Enjoy!

I tried wendy before, she used to from Anson de sauna at international plaza.
She work there for close to 1 year not 3mths.

BobGuccione
26-05-2011, 10:37 PM
She recommended to look for Jamie (if i didnt remember wrongly) and Helen with good massage skills if she is not working on my next visit.

As most bros who frequent this place know, Helen has huge tits, more than a handful! and good massage too. :)

2hentai
27-05-2011, 11:52 PM
As most bros who frequent this place know, Helen has huge tits, more than a handful! and good massage too. :)

But Helen attitude is terrible. Was very disappointed the first (and last) visit there. She very phobic of the recent raids going around.

cavemanng
28-05-2011, 12:34 AM
Yes, I did mention earlier that Helen is paranoid but I think since she scare, we should look for other alternatives.

Anymore new D cupper there? Last time Angela is solid. Fearless despite the raids. She still tell me don't scare, lol

monster667
30-05-2011, 11:10 PM
New Spa beside Urban.
Avoid at all cost! :mad:

Charges $50 for 1hr.

Massage starts. Piano. And 10mins into massage touch here touch there.
And than GQ.

Name: Jenny
Face: 5/10
Massage: 1/10
HJ: 2/10 $50

All done in 30mins. Still can neg for more money. Ask for more massage and say done liao!! Black shop.

guyplatinum
18-06-2011, 01:36 AM
Almost went to the new Spa but recalled the warning of a brother here, decided to search one more round. Finally effort not wasted, I found it!

I asked for Wendy. Waited for 10 minutes as she was serving another customer. I bathed half way and she came in. Nice looking lady with curvy figure as mentioned by another bro here.

She told me she is a Thai so sometimes not understand the China slang of another lady. I was massaged half way then a China lady called Wendy, asked us to change room as the other customer came and the lady serving him got knee problem, so must use our room which is the only room with high bed.

Wendy was polite, asked my permission first. Ok, I am a gentleman.
Never mind, I changed. So, went to another room with just a towel :( a bit exposed as I need to pass the main corridor which the glass door is facing.

Room changed. I autoroam a bit on Wendy's legs. Quite smooth but not very firm. Anyway, her massage was quite good. But not very sensual type I think due to I opted finger pressed instead of oil massage.

After 1/2 hour, she started some sexy massage for 5 mins, and then pop the GQ. I was offered BM and HJ at $80. She stripped except G string panties. It was quite turn on as her butt is quite curvy.

After 10 mins of rubbing me with her asset, I asked her facing butt to me so that i can have a closer look. Damn sexy feeling, and finally I sent out all my soldiers.

The place is good as every room seems to equip with a glass-door bathroom. Clean and water is hot.

The time was 10 mins earlier though I opted for 1 hour. Anyway, these are ok.

If Wendy is the gem in this shop, the chance I go back is 50-50 only. She is good but just some how doesn't give me a very sensual feel (or I am getting older and numb?) as compared to the better one like Amy (mosha queen) or even the Fuji place's maggie has more sensual experience.

thanks for reading. One plus thing is the place is quite discreet :) total damage= 45 + 80 = 125.

cavemanng
18-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Is Kelly still there?

141tgl
19-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Thought i should write something in defence and a word of caution about the new spa, hopefully will not be sufficient to cause them trouble. Have not been writing fr in this thread in ages even for new gals in both joints...

Defence: true there are lousy gals there, kena before but there are also gems, gals whom i would rate a 8 or even 9 for nearly all categories, but they are usually pre-booked or only available at certain timing, so if you just walk in, you would most likely get the lousy 1.. but with the wind still strong, doubt any genuine chiongster (me including) will write fr on the net identifying the gals...

Caution: Do not give your no. to the boss... or at least not your main line no. let just say the boss in not very discreet in her sms which a suspicious oc will immediately suspect... .i dun think i need to elaborate more ... :D

yoshi_sx
25-06-2011, 01:45 PM
For the massage, after Mo Sha ( if available), when do you all start to autoroam? When she is in front of you? Will she be pai seh?

swallowmycum
27-06-2011, 10:44 PM
was there tdy. got thai h.... of troy.

meaty. i never try so tried. huge spotlights. saggy of course. niagara falls down there.

lose to her kungfu very fast.

mosha done, kungfu fighting then to the finger pressing. got some skill but far far from my regular master, no kungfu fighting one.

normal damages

leaving saw a few younger skinnier one from mao palace.

still a.... in wonderland, the recep don't do. h.... of troy said she see them do sian so not want to do as them. true or not or must come in rolex king then she do??/

any rolex king bros done her b4??:rolleyes:

next wk go for sequel.

Big O
29-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Is Yuko still ard........... been sometimes now...pls enlighten

bigangry
02-07-2011, 09:59 PM
what time this place close?

Xiaxiali
05-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Bro, can kindly PM me the exact location of this place..thks a million.

Xiaxiali
05-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Hi bro, can PM me the exact location of this Spa..thks a million..

Xiaxiali
08-07-2011, 11:02 PM
was there tdy. got thai h.... of troy.

meaty. i never try so tried. huge spotlights. saggy of course. niagara falls down there.

lose to her kungfu very fast.

mosha done, kungfu fighting then to the finger pressing. got some skill but far far from my regular master, no kungfu fighting one.

normal damages

leaving saw a few younger skinnier one from mao palace.

still a.... in wonderland, the recep don't do. h.... of troy said she see them do sian so not want to do as them. true or not or must come in rolex king then she do??/

any rolex king bros done her b4??:rolleyes:

next wk go for sequel.

Hi bro, can you PM me the exact location...could not find it last time when i was there...might drop in when I collect my winning from Paradize center...thks a million

drippy
08-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Hi bro,

Can pm me the location please?

Thank you.

clubbinheats
11-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Hi to all sammy boy readers! This would probably be the first and definitely not the last FR which I'm posting. This HC is located really at a strategic position which after searching high and low i finally managed to find. Its just opposite POMO! :) put in effort u will find! Anyway, reach there at abt 1955 and as all the previous post said there was this lau chio out there! She was quite friendly and all considering the fact that I was actually very blur. Being a newbie mah. Anyway, got introduced to room 5. Went in and as said the place had an in built toilet which was kinda small for me as I was rather tall.
When in took a shower and patiently waited. It was actually very comfy and there was no distinct odour or whatsoever. Then a knock came and a rather average looking woman came in and introduced herself as kelly. We went on wit the mossa and massage as planned. Nothing spectacular but still nearing the end there was the occassional accidents whereby she will run her hand through ur ass and touch ur bag.
Then came the golden question. Do u want to try other service? Being a noobie I said what do u offer? And she said HJ and BM. Hmmm being a noob I also dunno so just say ok lo. Then she say wait she go wash hand first! Wah hygiene plus plus! Then official business started. The strokes which she gave were just right. Timing it between fast and slow. She removed her top actually and I was just fondling it. However, I just can't resist the urge to want to touch e pussy! She noticed and said for additional of 20 bucks she will allow me to finger! Wahahah! Of course I take! Hmmm.. The 1st taste of the fruit was just different! She was clean shaven too! :) and it was already quite wet! Hahah! Just finger lor! But then she said no inserting so LL play outside? Hahah! As her strokes got harder I got closer to exploding then i all ended. Damn that was awesome. Paid 100 bucks for a virgin experience! Hahah!
Well that's my FR all bros out there pls do up me if possible? Thanks man!

Name: kelly
Boobs: dunno how to say but its quite a handful
Looks: 5/10
HJ; 7/10
FJ no go as she doesn't do it
RTF? Hahah! Yeap! For others!

End of FR :)

takashitei
12-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Bro,better dont anyhow post FR. Today afternoon around 2 plus pm i went to this place and i was just into the massage only and suddenly more than 6 officers run in to check. My hand and leg shivering like mad! Luckily never do anything,the officers ask me to remain in the room and interrogate the girls. I overheard the officers mentioned this place hot in this forum and blah blah.....
FR will definitely drawn in raid! Please reduce FR. Think of the it again,my ball really shrink....

torrokey
12-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Can share more details on your experience? That's did they take down your particulars etc? Bro,better dont anyhow post FR. Today afternoon around 2 plus pm i went to this place and i was just into the massage only and suddenly more than 6 officers run in to check. My hand and leg shivering like mad! Luckily never do anything,the officers ask me to remain in the room and interrogate the girls. I overheard the officers mentioned this place hot in this forum and blah blah.....
FR will definitely drawn in raid! Please reduce FR. Think of the it again,my ball really shrink....

takashitei
12-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Can share more details on your experience? That's did they take down your particulars etc?They never take down anything from me as i just massage and not into anything.But for the girls and other customers i not sure because they ask me to dress up and stay inside the room. I not sure how many officers raid this place,but i saw more than 6 faces and maybe more.Shit this is getting worse,where to go in singapore? Anyway i am very certain that this forum is mentioned when i heard the girl denied she involve in any activities, the officer asked her don't lie and said this forum already mentioned they are doing special hence they are here to raid and verify. Then the girl keep quiet and the officer continue his interrogation. Better don't write FR or else less one place to go in future.

ggundam
15-07-2011, 11:20 PM
went today, got Helen

massage was good, 8/10.
nice ambiance too. will RTM.

Lucian
16-07-2011, 12:38 AM
this place not bad.

moneymind
16-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Guess this joint was let off a warning. Maybe Central Police station did not caught anyone on the act

I was in one of the rooms during the raid. Halfway through the massage, the door popped open. Then the girl was asked to go out and the police flashed their card and ask me to show him IC and took down some particular including hp no. Anyway, I did not do anything wrong. Just give number.

Ask me if girl offer me special. I said no. I was massage. Then ask me how come massage almost left 15 min, never offer me special at all. After that they left the room. I was there waiting to complete my massage for 15 mins.

KNS... really spoilt my mood. I paid one hour and then because of this raid I did not complete it. who should I claim it from ?

I have been cheonging massage centres for past close to 18 years. One time kena raid .... maybe it's time to go for clean massage joint or JB ...

my personal opinion. police give out licence to massage parlours. Then they manage them by raiding like that ... how can they survive ? if they have overseas visitors, like that soon all scared to go already ... it is really giving singapore a bad name.

They never take down anything from me as i just massage and not into anything.But for the girls and other customers i not sure because they ask me to dress up and stay inside the room. I not sure how many officers raid this place,but i saw more than 6 faces and maybe more.Shit this is getting worse,where to go in singapore? Anyway i am very certain that this forum is mentioned when i heard the girl denied she involve in any activities, the officer asked her don't lie and said this forum already mentioned they are doing special hence they are here to raid and verify. Then the girl keep quiet and the officer continue his interrogation. Better don't write FR or else less one place to go in future.

moneymind
17-07-2011, 10:50 AM
In that case, it is better to avoid this joint at the moment.

I am sure AV will be back soon ...

it is not die die dont admit then no problem. Just dont be caught in the act ... if they visit more frequent. I am sure one day sure kena ...

maybe it time to quit singapore massage scene...

I just visited wendy this afternoon, had a damn good fucking time with her fuck her till both of us sweat like no tomorrow.

She told that AV did raid the joint recently but no one was caught, as long as they die die dont admit they will not be in trouble.

She also mentioned that she will continue offer fj service as she already make up her mind to make the most $$$ out of this HC crisis.

gottosam
18-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Hi Bros, I heard that there was a new spa next to the one in this thread. Was it affected by the raid?

signaller28
18-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Went there over the weekends. Parked the car at Parklane 3rd floor. Was welcomed by the 'Shuai ge Shuai ge' by the ladies there. They are just so welcoming.. Feel super paiseh to walk around there.

Want to look for Lava Spa, but i cannot find it. Then i recalled about this place so went to try...

Entered this place and was welcomed by its nice deco. Very modern chic. The pricing is also abit higher than normal. $45 for 45 mins. Usually $30? Asked the receptionist who was available, she didn't answer me. Saw her spoke to a lady named Helen. Whoa.. she is one hot Milf! Wear heels and dress. Show half a ball too! But too Milf for me already.

Was directed to a room. Seeing a shower in the room is normal, but was surprised to see the massage bed is on the floor! Whoa~ happening siah. Looking forward a good full service. Washed up and and prepared myself.

A petite lady with big boobs came and massaged me. I see her face, my lil bro abit no reaction liao. But i see her so 'cham', aiyah let her have some money lah. Her boobs really big leh, i guess should be D-sized?

During the massage very standard. Nothing much to shout about.

When she asked me to turn around, she popped the GQ.

Only do HJ, BM - $50 and $80 respectively.

When doing, she say she can do BJ w cap. Never asked the price.

Since, don't wanna spend too much, opt for the cheapest. The HJ was done quite mechanical. She tried to lick my neh neh, then i asked her "Got milk come out?" Cause actually she was more like sucking it. No tongue included. Very boring TTM.

Truthfully, i wanted to fall asleep during the process... haha.. she still say "How come u so strong, won't come out de..". Want to tell her its you lah. But don't wanna demoralise her.

Anyway, after abit of imagination on my part, then shoot out liao. Think the rooms and beds very interesting. Don't like those high beds, cannot do stunts. Next time RTM when got the $$.

dildolong
19-07-2011, 03:01 AM
Bro, if u looking for a good fuck and pretty face go geylang like you have been doing looking at your past posts. This place not for you la. Here its massage nowadays.

needforboobs
19-07-2011, 10:26 PM
recently visidted helen and sad to say her service kana sai. onlyh can touch from outside, hj so mechanical and fast, 50 bucks down the drain. feel like she very in rush to finish businesss. her tits big, but cannot this cannot that....farking turn off. end already still want to leave room first. KNN

cartucho
26-07-2011, 12:20 AM
hi,

ive been lurking here for the past 2 years. and this is my virgin FR on this place. been cheonging here for the past 1.5 years and i gota say this is by far the best place. i have tried lava,kim wellness,spas at adelphi and some at lavender area. i keep coming back here cos of the service and attitude of some of the ladies. even the milfy counter girl recognise and knows me already. haha. once i was pissed off with her new girl (cnt rem the name) very chio but massage like piano and demanded 100 for body/hand massage. i made a big fuss and the counter lady actually heard. and from then on,i was treated like king. anyways, for bros who keep asking wheres the plc. u gotta search it man. once u found it u will have a sense of achivement and glory. trust me!! i didnt even ask the bros here for exact location. just followed the directions given on first post or the first thread. anws here are my FR: some girls are no longer there again.

the most that i have tried so far and my so called 1st wife there :

L*na
massage: awesome and not piano like. she will really nake the $45 worth it as she told me. great strentgh for her small frame.
catbath: normal but her speciality is EAR & Neck Licking!!
H/J: very very naise. catbath and H/J together. will make yr eyes rolled back!!
F/J: nope she doesnt want it with me :(
RTF: yes, 8 times and counting!!

Yuko (no longer there)
massage: very good. worth yr money. crack yr bones.
tits: BIG not as big as helens but WORTH it!
H/J: normal but she will titfuck if you can tahan more than 5 mins!
F/J :not as good, like a dead fish :(
RTF: 4 times total

Jing Jing (those who have been here will know her)
very auntie but her massage is powerful and nice. tits are very cupful. FJ her once but her pussy damn loose so u cant litereally hear the piak piak piak sound. handjob will be accmpanied by ball sucking if youre a regular.
RTFM: 3 times

Helen (THE LEGEND)
tried her once but dont really favor her special service. her massage is damn good no doubt abt that but her service is SOP and express. RTF her once only.

Wendy (NEW GEM)
like other bros here say,yes she kinda look like belinda that chi actress. her massage is good and her tits are handful. good service. last i went i opted for a bj with Cd. cant last 5 mins cos her suction damn good. very frenly too. RTFM her twice.

Kelly (MS MOLE)
no comment. i dont like her service and massage. that was the first time i ever kena massage with a lotion! a lotion!! not oil! dont wish to RTFM her.

theres 1 more malaysian lady that i had a massage with. MILFY cos shes 35 and has a daughter already. told me shes malaysian. massage not bad and her service is good too. gave me a tit fuck, tit massage and finish it off with a bj with CD.

RATE wise i tink i managed to get some disct with some ladies. they give it to me not i demand! haha.. maybe i've been there too often and they have been sucking too much money so decide to give me face kekeke..

anw was told there was a raid last week. so be careful when you go here bros! take care!!

OMG MY FIRST FR.

exactmatxspeed
12-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Any bros has Urban tel number??

NorthBoy
12-08-2011, 12:17 PM
care to share location of this place ?thks bros ;)

Ironpole
12-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Anyone know if apple is still Working there?

If not where she is now?

Cheers

sappyd
06-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Hope to find apple if i visit there again.. Prolly the best of the best massue in singapore.. :)

bluebilly
07-09-2011, 01:25 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GHRuUWZilTc/TcpSFr39liI/AAAAAAAAAY4/096g2L46ogQ/s1600/Loving+Cica+%252826%2529.jpg

BobGuccione
07-09-2011, 03:16 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GHRuUWZilTc/TcpSFr39liI/AAAAAAAAAY4/096g2L46ogQ/s1600/Loving+Cica+%252826%2529.jpg

What is the point of this post? None of the masseurs look like this!

AwesomeMan
07-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Just ignore him. He is trying to be funny. The one in the picture is Cica Zhou, PRC super model, PRC verson of Lin Chiling.

Bman
13-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Any bros know where Yuko is?

lsjm
15-09-2011, 02:51 AM
Last heard from her friend that she has gone back to China to rest for extended period.

pubor76
15-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Does any bro here have any news of Angela?

She was the gem of UR! :((

Bear13
07-10-2011, 11:14 PM
Went down today after a hard days work. Heard from the lau chio recep tat got new girl come 1-2 mth. So decided to try her. Very friendly, she even gave me a hug n a peck at the cheeks before she start to massage.

Massage is hard and steady, i fell asleep for awhile when she did facial and head massage for me. Definitely RTF !

Summer
Looks:7/10
Nationality: Msian
Boobs : B
Body:7/10
Massage: quite good, crack ur bones and does head and facial massage too
Service:9/10
HJ: 9/10
Dmg: 45 + 50

ggundam
08-10-2011, 08:20 AM
Went down today after a hard days work. Heard from the lau chio recep tat got new girl come 1-2 mth. So decided to try her. Very friendly, she even gave me a hug n a peck at the cheeks before she start to massage.

Massage is hard and steady, i fell asleep for awhile when she did facial and head massage for me. Definitely RTF !

Summer
Looks:7/10
Nationality: Msian
Boobs : B
Body:7/10
Massage: quite good, crack ur bones and does head and facial massage too
Service:9/10
HJ: 9/10
Dmg: 45 + 50

i think we were serviced by the same girl, Summer.
provide quite good service, 9/10
horniness, 10/10

Bayboy
08-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Bro share contact leh , maybe I can share PRC student with you too .

Splitter100
09-10-2011, 01:05 AM
Hi Bro,

Can share contacts?

Thanks.

tedibear80
09-10-2011, 01:09 AM
i think we were serviced by the same girl, Summer.
provide quite good service, 9/10
horniness, 10/10

Hi Bro, can share the location? Thanks.

tigonboy
09-10-2011, 06:41 AM
Hi bro Bear13,

Nice FR you posted. Would you be so kind as to share the location with me?

rapier1978
09-10-2011, 11:39 PM
Dear Bros, please share the location with care.. so far this is oneof the best place with good service. and real massage.

odisco
10-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Went to test water two weeks back..

Milf at the counter was pretty sexy and friendly. She lead me to the room, took a bath. Was assigned to Helen, the door open while I was drying my naked body.. she was kinda milf. massage was good, easily 8/10. pop the GQ and took BM. overall was good! nice place..clean

nasilemak2
14-10-2011, 09:09 PM
Dear Bros, please share the location with care.. so far this is oneof the best place with good service. and real massage.

I agreed. I am a regular there too. Most of them has requested us not to post public FRs or mention their names. If you want to share, please PM.

fogout
16-10-2011, 11:36 AM
I had been there 3 times this month. This is what they ask us to do. And for all 3 times..I left with happy massage, no FJ due to all the stupid ppl posting this. Even those who used to provide, they have to say "sorry..sorry.. I give you very good massage"..sian..For those thinking they can get FJ or JJ or whatever, it is history.

fogout
18-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Today went down again.. But this time, I saw at least 4 ppl outside the new MP E****. Looks bz. But I still like ULS. went in, wah very quiet.. Ask boss, why so quiet.. she said the neighbor bz and all the brudders go there out of curiosity...

Anyway today I got a nice message again.

Name : Summer
Height: 1.65m agar agar
Looks : 7/10 (really cute as she got dimple)
GFE : 9/10
Msg : 7/10
AR : 7/10
HJ : 7/10
BJ FJ : No allowed
Dmg : $45 (1hr msg) + $50 (HJ)
RTM : Yes

I am also no fan of BJ or FJ.... I think is better that way.

shawn_phillip
21-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Hi, can any bro pm me the location? thanks.

davies18
21-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Today went down to recce the area base on the fr....
Really comb all area of parklane,peace centre also....
Finally, based on my gut feelings I decided to recce opposite & luckily enough found it...

Like what most bros here said, the AV is quite active. So better don't till too detail..

Summer is a very chatty, bubbly character.. Her massage is really good...
I'm totally impressed...

I still prefer hj or bm...
Hope u guys enjoy... And be discreet..

Cheers..

johnleee
22-10-2011, 12:22 AM

Cheers..

Davies18, stop copying FRs and treating them as your own. This was copied from fogout's FR 2 posts up, down to the spacing and words... Not nice, bro!

gottosam
22-10-2011, 11:18 AM
Wat to do, exams over, u will see more school projects coming...nowadayz, juz copy n paste from wat u can find from web lor ;)

askam
22-10-2011, 03:54 PM
any bros can share with me the location?

tcs90
27-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Had a session with Summer this evening. An average looking girl who is rather talkative but fun though. Massage was good and wild with extras.
Worth the time and $ spent

peacher
02-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Any kind bros out there can please PM me the location? Been waiting to try out this place for very long. Thanks!

One_Man
02-11-2011, 07:07 PM
Bro Peacher, with the info furnished by bros in previous fr coupled with some touch of your keyboard should lead you to the place.

Visited the joint recently and was served by the same lady mentioned by bros in recent fr. Seem like the lady boss is promoting her as she claimed to be new of some 3 mths. Do not wish to elaborate much on her service as most of which has been mentioned previously. Her mssg is not that thorough nor strong though ++ is acceptable. Not my type though as she is more on the wild side, chatty with colourful languages to add. More suitable for bros who like to have fun, be entertained and prefer a spontaneous action.

K.sun
02-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Is wendy still around? yet to go back and try the new lady mentioned. overall this is a good place for general body massage. :)

nasilemak2
02-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Is wendy still around? yet to go back and try the new lady mentioned. overall this is a good place for general body massage. :)
If you are referring to the Half Thai/Half Chinese, her exact name is Windy.
She left already. But those of you who are fans of Helen (yes...there are
2 E's in her name for her Size E), she is back.

Cheers.....
p.s. Please do not ask for location (esp. if you have less than 40 pots). It has been hinted several times in this thread and many of us found it this way. Just take the effort to go through this whole thread and you will find it.

K.sun
02-11-2011, 11:56 PM
yeah.. Right bro! Can slowly track and bros who want to know the location can sure find one. :)

AuntyLosy
03-11-2011, 12:17 AM
The place is cosy and clean and the room itself had a shower attached to it. Book a session with Helen and her massage was great with power. i can feel relaxed after the session. For special wise. Taken BM $80 . oh yeah her boobs is super huge . BF her and for like 5minutes everything over. damn..

stats

look ; 6
boobs ; 9.5
body ; 6 abit plump
massage ; 8
BM ; 9 super great
rtm ; yeah definitely

Taoist_Wizard
03-11-2011, 05:02 AM
went to one of the 2 spas in the same building around the April/May Election time. Went in and saw office ladies...looking like those well-mannered and well groomed english speaking office ladies.

Well groomed But looks soso only.

However, went into room waited for long long time and finally came in a cutie pie who called herself Coco. She said she local and got tattoo on her thigh which I did not get to see. She also has a Butterfly tattoo on her upper body. Her attire is different from the office ladies in the shop...she dressed up more like a bar girl with a blonde wig.

But her mouth got some odour and guessed might be due to her giving raw BJ earlier to 2 previous customers. But when she stick out her tongue in a luring manner, u would want to french her if not for her mouth odour...

She used soap to HJ me since she did not bring no lotion with her into the room.

felt it weird that she licked my wounds - squeezed pimple near my ear and shaving wounds on my lower jaw.

nard
03-11-2011, 05:20 AM
[QUOTE=nasilemak2;6528261]If you are referring to the Half Thai/Half Chinese, her exact name is Windy.
She left already. But those of you who are fans of Helen (yes...there are
2 E's in her name for her Size E), she is back.

Oh man Wendy was my favorite, service and massage all top notch.. any bros who know where she went do PM me thanks!

exactmatxspeed
03-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Any bro knws the telephone number?

neuman
05-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Visited.the place today and the massage is hard and strong.. Was attended to by a masseuse named N... Special was okay.

Have visited this place at a lane along Princep St, near Rendevous Htl
for several time.

For bro., looking for fucking etc. go there no problem.

Rates besides entrance = HJ 50 BBBJ 80 & to fuck 100

Correct me if I am wrong/

Cheers

Bear13
05-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Have visited this place at a lane along Princep St, near Rendevous Htl
for several time.

For bro., looking for fucking etc. go there no problem.

Rates besides entrance = HJ 50 BBBJ 80 & to fuck 100

Correct me if I am wrong/

Cheers

trying to destroy our play ground izzit ?

lauchiolover
06-11-2011, 12:40 AM
trying to destroy our play ground izzit ?

Bro Neuman out to sabo places. See his posts for other places, clean ones also kena, places with specials also kena. Sibei Bo Liao. Don't sabo places with good massages la.

If bro neuman are such a good bro, go tell on places who cheat on bros, lousy massages la.

neuman
06-11-2011, 04:05 AM
Bro Neuman out to sabo places. See his posts for other places, clean ones also kena, places with specials also kena. Sibei Bo Liao. Don't sabo places with good massages la.

If bro neuman are such a good bro, go tell on places who cheat on bros, lousy massages la.

No, sabo was never in my mind. Many times I PM bros for contact and
reply was not enough points.

I am sure many bros faces same problems, so, may as well FR places
where FJ is available for bros that are unable to get infos of action.

Do you really think that AV is not aware of whats going on in Urban, Kim,
THC, 4th floor JSP and thoose that uses facial to cover other activities????

Come on they are pros in this field, they are the ones that issue all these
licences, so this is nothing new to them, they are laughing at u.

BobGuccione
06-11-2011, 04:29 AM
Is Lina still working here?

AStrayCat
06-11-2011, 09:52 AM
No, sabo was never in my mind. Many times I PM bros for contact and
reply was not enough points.

I am sure many bros faces same problems, so, may as well FR places
where FJ is available for bros that are unable to get infos of action.

Do you really think that AV is not aware of whats going on in Urban, Kim,
THC, 4th floor JSP and thoose that uses facial to cover other activities????

Come on they are pros in this field, they are the ones that issue all these
licences, so this is nothing new to them, they are laughing at u.

While I don't agree with Neuman's "open" fr I can understand his frustration with not getting the info from the socalled "older" bros.
I only have 15 points and so far only 1 bro in 3 months has forwarded me a contact. The rest just don't care as I am one of the dozens with "too few points"

So, you older bros, understand our frustration.

PS: in this case I don't need someone to tell me the contact because after a bit of googling I found it by myself.

neuman
06-11-2011, 10:04 AM
While I don't agree with Neuman's "open" fr I can understand his frustration with not getting the info from the socalled "older" bros.
I only have 15 points and so far only 1 bro in 3 months has forwarded me a contact. The rest just don't care as I am one of the dozens with "too few points"

PS: in this case I don't need someone to tell me the contact because after a bit of googling I found it by myself.

Bro., glad u understand my frastration, older bro choose to give info like
choosing a hushand for their love ones, this is how I feel, one the personal
side. They think that all new bros are AV or its informers.

Come on old bros, share with us, don't be furious when we rebel.

Deprived bro., please SUPPORT ME>

CHEERS

141tgl
06-11-2011, 11:42 AM

CHEERS

older bros are just laughing at you, u rebel cuz u cannot get any contact but when u keep posting like this, no one will give you any more contacts.

anyway since i have posted, i update the bros who asked about wendy, she has retired back to thailand and opened a small business, but there is adequate replacement. :)

CHEERS

tepes
06-11-2011, 12:15 PM

Bro we all started the way you guys did. I could still remember the 1st joint I visited. Like you I googled, walked the streets, spend time and $$$ trying joints and doing research. After that I share information and those that appreciate it will up me and I got zapped a bunch of times too, it's all part and parcel of being here.

So yes I understand the frustration of a new joiner to this forum, I have been one. Now can you understand the frustration of someone that has been here a while now all this time contributing and seeing the new ones not sharing only asking or sharing too indiscreetly and endangering our playgrounds?

As for AV knowing all joints and that they are pro, whilst that is true, openly flaunting it and attracting attention is not helping. We all know a man when we see one, and we all know he has a dick, but if you walk down orchard road without your pants and let your dick hang out, you will be arrested.

my 2 cents worth.

Happy Holiday weekend to all bros. Peace.

AStrayCat
06-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Bro we all started the way you guys did. I could still remember the 1st joint I visited. Like you I googled, walked the streets, spend time and $$$ trying joints and doing research. After that I share information and those that appreciate it will up me and I got zapped a bunch of times too, it's all part and parcel of being here.

So yes I understand the frustration of a new joiner to this forum, I have been one. Now can you understand the frustration of someone that has been here a while now all this time contributing and seeing the new ones not sharing only asking or sharing too indiscreetly and endangering our playgrounds?

As for AV knowing all joints and that they are pro, whilst that is true, openly flaunting it and attracting attention is not helping. We all know a man when we see one, and we all know he has a dick, but if you walk down orchard road without your pants and let your dick hang out, you will be arrested.

my 2 cents worth.

Happy Holiday weekend to all bros. Peace.

No argument with you on any of your points. Definitely agree we should not be openly advertising the places.
I just wanted to point out that for some bros the frustration can lead them to do silly things

I have, or better, had my favorite hang outs but am now getting very weary about going there coz so many raids in the last few weeks.
Tried a Pinoy "freelancer" recently. It's safer from a security point of view, but a little more risky when it comes to catching disease.
So am hanging low these days...

nakadashisan
10-11-2011, 12:46 AM
hi bros, my short FR on my visit today.

first visit there, went in and requested for a 'bountiful' masseuse. as mentioned in earlier post by one of the bros, she does indeed have 2 Es in her name (and on her body) 0_0

massage was alright. got strength and decent technique.

15 mins left she pop the GQ. here i have to apologise in case i spoil market. was quoted 50 for hj and 80 for hj and bm. didn't ask for further options as i didn't want anyway. tried to bargain but could not put up much of resistance to the twin towErs so agreed her price.

seriously they are so big that she said want to go for reduction.

sat up and she jerk me while i suck her big Es and finger her. if you have a fetish for big mElons then you can't really go wrong here. plus she let me finger her and really make a lot of sexy noise when im doing it. cannot tahan when see/hear her look of ecstasy and Exploded after 5 mins.

saw a couple of other ladies there but none of them really caught my fancy.

hope you guys like my FR and pls upz me so i can get more points to try all the other places that i keep reading about but cannot go cos not not nuff points to get ctc!!!

AStrayCat
10-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Found the place by myself (a bit of googling + walking around the area) and loved it.
Had a PRC lady. Excellent massage, etc...

Won't say too much as I want this place to stay

Don't PM me for the location. Find it based on the clues here in this thread, iy's not difficult.

exactmatxspeed
10-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Any bro has their tel no????

scuddupe
10-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Bro CTC please!

nasilemak2
11-11-2011, 09:34 AM

CHEERS

Brother Newman and Brother Astraycat.

Look at the dates you guys joined and the date I joined.
Look at the points you guys had and the points I had.

No, I am not boasting about my points (it is still pretty low,
but decent enough to earn some leads from other brothers).

All 1 did is 2 post 2 FRs which brothers went, felt happy and
up my points. Of course, I played by the rules and don't
sabotage any places I discovered.

Is that too hard or too much to ask for. Come on, if you joined
this forum and think that you can get all the discoveries of
other brothers who have put in time and effort and search,
and post FRs but have not contributed any good FRs,
you really don't deserve any leads?

That is the reason why I do not reply to brothers below
50points, because there are so many PMs to reply every day
and there is no point spending time to help people who
do not share their discoveries.

Bear in mind that after we share, some times it become
more difficult for us to post. The only reason why we
share is that we can get more leads. So please go and
look for some good places to share if you want senior
brothers to share their leads........

nasilemak2
11-11-2011, 09:37 AM
more difficult for us to post.

It should be:

more difficult for us to BOOK the masseur we shared.

gottosam
11-11-2011, 09:59 AM

Well said bro nasilemak2. U have my respect.
To bros who r frustrated over the pts system, tis is how it works here...so b like a roman in rome. I oso started started wif 15 pts back in Jun 2010 n didn't give up when I was ignored for the 1st 2 months. Did my research on the forum (i.e. I can't remember how many whole threads I read) n found the joints wif ground recce. Visited the places, confirmed wif TSs n posted FRs to earn pts. From then, it was those early hardwork tat paid off as there were FRs which TSs & senior bros used to decide whether to gimme contacts or not. So bros, life is short lah, dun short-change yourselves by frustrations in an environment which u dun enjoy...juz play by the rules or move elsewhere. Juz my 2 cts worth :D

exactmatxspeed
11-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Visited this place ytd.. was searching high and low for it..finally found it..
was assigned to helen.

Overall is good
RTF: YES

gottosam
11-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Visited this place ytd.. was searching high and low for it..finally found it..
was assigned to helen.

Overall is good
RTF: YES

Bro, is tis the Helen wif 2 huge head-lights?

neuman
11-11-2011, 11:16 AM

Was with Helen for 3 times, yes, hers boobs are the BIGGEST
I have tried and her under is uncut hair and the thickest & like wire.

By the way you accumlated so many points, can you exchange for
petrol, upgrade to 1st class when you travel on SIA, get free hotel
stay at MBS or free FJ. Otherwise why don't u share some with me.
I was hovering around 5 points, since cannot go up may as well go down.

I want to see how much I can go down.

AStrayCat
11-11-2011, 05:36 PM

I have never argued with your points, fully agree. Just tried to explain that some of the newer bros can get frustrated and resort to silly things.

As you may have noticed, I am encouraging bros to do some homework, just as I did, to find the places.
I like the postings that just give enough hints. The rest should be up to us to find out where exactly the places are.
Eventually we'll have enough points to earn the "shortcut" and get the info from the older bros

exactmatxspeed
11-11-2011, 05:48 PM

yup yup :p

fussyboy
12-11-2011, 12:33 AM
pls pass me the contact

asusp4
12-11-2011, 04:36 PM
s@##$r was not bad when i tried 2 weeks ago.frenly lady and look like one local TV star.
Massage not bad too.
The rest are history. Discreet for all.

Also tried another B@#$e.Petite and nice lady to talk to.
Massage was soso.
Not much "in progress" to shout about.

regina
12-11-2011, 06:00 PM
bro pls pm me the exact location and ctc. :) thanks

peterpan123
12-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Hi bros, hvnt been SB for awhile, and stumbled upon this thread abt Helen. Can I check whether any bros have been intimate with her like GF? Juz wanna check whether what I had with her has been special or it is average treatment.. everytime I am back SGP I visited her, and for once send her home too. So just wana check on this... any other bros got huge melon massuese contact? Can do some exchange... Got bros rem Amy MILF from Chinatown PPComplex? I lost her contact...

kh00
21-11-2011, 10:32 AM
I agree with Bro Neuman. AV knows what is going on and where.

Anyway I found the place myself and almost gotten the big boobs lady. But was introduced to a young lady, An Na.

Thinking that she is good to try..so went with the choice.

Looks : 6/10 (she was a waitress before)
Body : 7/10 (young - 23)
HJ : 6/10
BJ : didnt try
FJ : 6/10 (no chemistry)

She was worried about AV and we rush through the job. So I recommend bros to try old birds than to choose young and inexperienced ones. Waste $$$ when they dont know what to do and are watching for AV all the time.

Not a good place to chiong as they cant look out for AV due to the position of the spa shop.

Willi
21-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Actually, the point system is fine, but just that there are indeed some clowns or jokers here in this forum that behaves like pure idiots or are asking for sky's.
I was reading this forum since 2008 but only joined in recently and have not posted any FR b4. This is in fact my virgin post. What I usually do is to read up the tread, then go hunting around that location and see if I can get lucky. Just my 1 penny thought. No offences to anyone here.

Bear13
21-11-2011, 06:18 PM
haiz i shared this location with quite abit of high point members they oso nvr up me... Lan lan can only CSI locations of other places lor ~

AStrayCat
30-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Anyone heard of girl called Nicky at UR? If so pm me

MalcomX
01-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Happy new year, need some pointers from the regulars of urban.

Have tried summer, gd service and massage, but frankly not drop dead gorgeous, and boobs a high A only.

Any other good Msian gal there can try? Anyone has experience with Bowie maybe? Can PM me if want to be discreet?

Appreciated! Thanks!

cavemanng
01-01-2012, 10:49 PM
This place is on longer like old days. Last time used to have this shanghai D cup lady call Angela. Pretty and huge boobs, very wild also.

I knew Helen quite some time ago when she is at Clark quay. Haha!! Powerful, huge headlight and also good skill. Lately very worried about raid and this cannot, that cannot. Suddenly service level drop drastically

davies18
04-01-2012, 01:23 AM
I had previously posted FR in here but was accused by senior bros here thus my points from "+15" become now minus Liao.. 
I even pm the bro about it but it seems like he don't dare to reply me.... Dare to accuse but don't dare reply ....

Hope my this post will not cause my points to drop again.
Anyway, I went lookfor summer just yesterday...
It was pretty late already.. When I reach only left lady boss and summer herself...
She told me she was wearing a sexy outfit...
When I arrived,true enough..her dress is those figure hugging leopard print type..
After paying the entrance fee,summer held my hand n walk into the rm together like bf/gf.
Once in the room, she hug me n peck me on the cheek... She even show me leopard crawl on the floor...=)
She is a real chatterbox
After I'm done with bathing,she did her usual massage for me... 
Her massage seems to improve... Her strength she apply on me is good enough to make me feel relaxed...the strength is just nice....

After she done with her msg, she tells me she want show me new move"if I'm not wrong it's like HDLY" the feeling is quite sensational... After this she went out for awhile, when she returned..she had a nurse uniform....
Plus,she told me only left me and her alone....
Wah hor she Liao, she then strip to her bra and panties...
Think her cup is B + size...
she took off her bra and even use it to cover my eyes...
Playful de summer...
She use her boobs to do a sensual boobs massage for me...
She even allows me to kiss her...(bonus:prefer kissing also)

The rest is all history....

Name:summer
Massage:9/10
gfe:9/10
Kissing:10/10
Hj:9/10
Fj:na

Hope senior bros who like my FR can up my points...
Thanks a lot....
Hope my FR not too detailed....

joscklee
04-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Hi Bro

Can share contact pls

Thnx

neuman
04-01-2012, 05:47 PM
I had previously posted FR in here but was accused by senior bros here thus my points from "+15" become now minus Liao.. 
I even pm the bro about it but it seems like he don't dare to reply me.... Dare to accuse but don't dare reply ....

It was pretty late already.. When I reach only left lady boss and summer herself...
When I arrived,true enough..her dress is those figure hugging leopard print type..
After paying the entrance fee,summer held my hand n walk into the rm together like bf/gf.
Once in the room, she hug me n peck me on the cheek... She even show me leopard crawl on the floor...=)
She is a real chatterbox
Her massage seems to improve... Her strength she apply on me is good enough to make me feel relaxed...the strength is just nice....

After she done with her msg, she tells me she want show me new move"if I'm not wrong it's like HDLY" the feeling is quite sensational... After this she went out for awhile, when she returned..she had a nurse uniform....
Playful de summer...

Thanks a lot....

Don't worry bro., I am in the same boat as you. I am not saying good
things, only the truth, I seldom ask for contacts, if they want to give
its Ok, otherwise no problem.

For me, I welcome all, + points - points - I take all comers.

Some bro who PM me will vouch for me.

Cheers

GR888
04-01-2012, 08:46 PM
... She even show me leopard crawl on the floor...=)

:confused: What the...??? She went through BMT before ah? She show you leh-pert crawl for wat leh? Ok, I suppose it floats your boat and turns you on, why not?

Reminds me of this guy from my ICT who boasted about bringing a leash to HC and making his favourite girl wear it while giving him a BJ.

Anyway, TS...your post is too incriminating liao lah. Shop name posted big big on thread title and girl's name plastered like siao in your FR. Honestly, does it do the girl or anyone for that matter any good with such graphic details, especially when the shop name (and hence location) is so openly mentioned?

This joint is gone liao. :rolleyes: AV will be paying the joint a visit soon...after they have finished laughing at your FR.

aloha1985
04-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Bro,

Dont mind to share the contact via pm. Thank you.

She is a real chatterbox

Playful de summer...

Thanks a lot....

MalcomX
05-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Frankly question your intention of writing such a detailed FR with clear name. Did she ask you to publicize for her? If yes, then she's really attracting unwanted attention man.

And the thing is, all your ratings on her are way exaggerated. Would rate her at most 6 for looks, and A+ boobs only.

sammyboysexfor
07-01-2012, 02:12 PM
I had tried summer before, she's a malaysian and had a sister working in singapore as Admin.

Very true...she can keep talking non-stop. I salute her...

neuman
07-01-2012, 06:21 PM
i had previously posted fr in here but was accused by senior bros here thus my points from "+15" become now minus liao.. 
i even pm the bro about it but it seems like he don't dare to reply me.... Dare to accuse but don't dare reply ....

Anyway, i went lookfor summer just yesterday...
It was pretty late already.. When i reach only left lady boss and summer herself...
When i arrived,true enough..her dress is those figure hugging leopard print type..
she is a real chatterbox
after i'm done with bathing,she did her usual massage for me... 
her massage seems to improve... Her strength she apply on me is good enough to make me feel relaxed...the strength is just nice....

After she done with her msg, she tells me she want show me new move"if i'm not wrong it's like hdly" the feeling is quite sensational... After this she went out for awhile, when she returned..she had a nurse uniform....
Wah hor she liao, she then strip to her bra and panties...
Think her cup is b + size...
She took off her bra and even use it to cover my eyes...
Playful de summer...

the rest is all history....

massage:9/10
kissing:10/10
hj:9/10
fj:na

hope senior bros who like my fr can up my points...
Thanks a lot....
Hope my fr not too detailed....

are u begging for pionts - be like me, never ask for points. Wtf

peacher
10-01-2012, 12:41 AM
She is really a hidden gem among all the girls even though she does not get mentioned as frequent as the more popular ones.

Great massage techniques and mind blowing after treats.

10/10 for GFE and horniness. :)

owen10
10-01-2012, 01:25 AM

Anyway, TS...your post is too incriminating liao lah. Shop name posted big big on thread title and girl's name plastered like siao in your FR. Honestly, does it do the girl or anyone for that matter any good with such graphic details, especially when the shop name (and hence location) is so openly mentioned?

This joint is gone liao. :rolleyes: AV will be paying the joint a visit soon...after they have finished laughing at your FR.

the joint would have long gone by now if AVs wanted to take action. in case you are not aware, there's a pioneer thread which was started by anthr bro when the shop was newly opened. somehow someone juz started anthr thread and this had been used ever since.

asusp4
10-01-2012, 12:14 PM
I think we should let this thread die down.

buzzcheong
10-01-2012, 02:22 PM
The placed was visited by AV! Why can't you guy learn??? Now is not the time to write FR!!!! Get it??? Very soon all playground will be wipe out, and guess who has the last laugh? Is AV!! We make their job easy and they can claim all credits and get promoted. Don't be silly, let everything go underground.

samsam33
10-01-2012, 09:34 PM
For those who visit this, can PM me the most prettiest gal there? I went there 3 times and was served by an an and summer

fogout
11-01-2012, 03:24 PM
I usually got Helen, Jessie or Summer. This time decide to try Bowie.

Here is one for FR you

Name Bowie
Look: ?/10 (Square $$$ face, cant rate)
Body: Bony.. sit on your back super painful.
massage:9/10
gfe:0/10
kissing:0/10 I go kissed the wall
hj:0/10 I got caught by my zipper lagi shiok. This is the only think I look forward to and..shit!
bj: I rather get the puffer to do it for me.
fj:I can go fuck spider. I never like this anyway.

My poison may be your food. My Have fun.

Galiator
11-01-2012, 08:33 PM
[She is from Malaysia, she followed the rules strictly...good massage although..

peacher
13-01-2012, 09:20 AM
Heard from one of the bros that it is now closed for renovation. Someone might wanna confirm on this...

nasilemak2
14-01-2012, 12:51 AM
Sigh! With so many sabo-king putting up detailed FR, it is no wonder that the owner decide to cool off for a while, especially being warned by AV. Come on guys. Be Discreet. Don't mansion names at all. Do it in PM if you need to give names. Any idiot including AVs can guess who is S*****. Even if you say start with "S" they know who lah......After all, how many girls there with names start with "S"........

nookieboi
14-01-2012, 08:46 AM
Heard from one of the bros that it is now closed for renovation. Someone might wanna confirm on this...
yea bro, it's closed till early feb.. sian man.. my fave place. Thot of goin there last nite only to be greeted by the CLOSED sign..

guaneri
15-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Heard from one of the staff there that the place has closed down :( How did you know it's going to open in feb ?

HCKing
15-01-2012, 04:05 PM
frm the FR shared here sounds like a worthy joint to explore, quite gian to test the playground. :D

CockInPuss
15-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Heard from one of the staff there that the place has closed down :( How did you know it's going to open in feb ?

How about the joint next door Enova? Is it still open? But I have to say this Enova no standard. Went there one day and was told have to wait some time for gal as all working.

samsam33
15-01-2012, 09:50 PM
The ladies over at Enova are not as good as Urban Retreat, in terms of looks, in term of services. 80% of the ladies at UR are much younger and prettier

Once, I went over Enova and asked for a young and pretty lady and I asked to take a look first. The recept called one out and my goodness, it was a milf. I asked whether got younger ones and the recept face was very black. Then I said no want liao and I go to next door - Urban

I would not be surprised if Enova sabo urban

How about the joint next door Enova? Is it still open? But I have to say this Enova no standard. Went there one day and was told have to wait some time for gal as all working.

hornytony
15-01-2012, 10:37 PM
was there this morning, and bumped into a staff. she said the joint was under renovation and will be open after CNY

torrokey
15-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Why they choose to reno during this period? First, they miss out oppty to make more money as there are more customers during this period as everyone is taking leave and also some tips as customers are more generous after they got their bonus

Second, all reno companies charge more during this period for reno as it's harder to get workers as some need to go back to malaysia or china for CNY

was there this morning, and bumped into a staff. she said the joint was under renovation and will be open after CNY

cavemanng
15-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Anyone has Helen's contact? Please pm me

XiaoGe2011
15-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Can share ctc?

rabbid
16-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Sad... have been a regular here since the days of Nicole.. remember her?

Haven't been posting any frs since my long last one because all the girls kept telling me not to.

Such a shame it's closed now, but hopefully it's just renovation, and not permanent. In any case, this place does look like it could use a little reno to make it look good again.

CockInPuss
16-01-2012, 01:29 AM
The ladies over at Enova are not as good as Urban Retreat, in terms of looks, in term of services. 80% of the ladies at UR are much younger and prettier

Once, I went over Enova and asked for a young and pretty lady and I asked to take a look first. The recept called one out and my goodness, it was a milf. I asked whether got younger ones and the recept face was very black. Then I said no want liao and I go to next door - Urban

I would not be surprised if Enova sabo urban

Highly likely bro. That time they got no gal I also say goodbye and go next door. Enova boss must be damn tulan as happen so often to them. Just like those days at Golden Landmark between MY and Joo Mong.

scunt
16-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Based on the clues given and my familiarity with that area, i managed to find the place and paid it a visit either last Thurs or Fri (my memory fails me). Surprised to hear that it is now closed for reno. Another playground gone, hopefully just for the time being.

xiaohongmao
16-01-2012, 11:03 PM
it's been a long time since I posted any FR here so I thot it's time I posted a new FR on qiqi. (i think a bro also asked as well).

anyway, I guess I'm one of apple's regular. since she's a really hot milf and her massage is really good for me. but these days she works less regularly than she used to.

yesterday was a really hot day, and I wanted to relax someplace away from the heat. so i dropped by, and the recept recommended i try either ah may or qiqi. btw, the recept looked really hot that day!

I decided to try qiqi since there's already a FR on ah may. and boy did I picked the right one!! when I first saw her! wah! really fair! I like!! and for boob lovers we now have a new D-cupper to try! she also looked rather good. although looks can be relative but I do find her attractive. she's not a SYT (like lina) but not a MILF (like apple), someplace in-between. overall i do find that she has a passing resemblance to one of my fav jav actress hatano yui! heheheh...

I will skip the massage since it's nothing really outstanding, but there's potential. she wasn't very strong working on my shoulders but she was good when working on my legs. so maybe need more time to practice.

but on to the main event. bros! must try her BM with those D-cuppers! and her BF is damn shiok!

okay overall the GFE for me was nice since I really had nice time talking with her and I'll definitely RTF! gonna try for BBBJ if she offer and FJ of course. I got overboard with her BF.

for those who wanna see ratings overall I rate her tentative 7.0/10.0, until I get try her FJ and/or BJ before I finalise her rating. costing as per usual.

hope this helps.

cavemanng
17-01-2012, 07:15 AM
Thought close for reno? Still got FR?

enzer88
17-01-2012, 07:54 AM
Thought close for reno? Still got FR?bro,that is y the place was close,sabo case and fake FRs.

scunt
17-01-2012, 09:00 AM
I am now getting a little confused. Some say the shop is closed for reno, but xiaohongmao says he just went there yesterday. I was just there late last week. I guess the best is for me to make a personal trip there on my own to verify. However, to save on parking and erp, i do park quite far away so if anyone can confirm if its still open, it will be appreciated.

Btw, when i was leaving after the session last week, i saw this tall lady with long hair, dimples and fair. Any idea who she is?

The one that served me was Anna.

i^Xi0n
17-01-2012, 09:17 AM
I am now getting a little confused. Some say the shop is closed for reno, but xiaohongmao says he just went there yesterday. I was just there late last week. I guess the best is for me to make a personal trip there on my own to verify. However, to save on parking and erp, i do park quite far away so if anyone can confirm if its still open, it will be appreciated.

Btw, when i was leaving after the session last week, i saw this tall lady with long hair, dimples and fair. Any idea who she is?

The one that served me was Anna.

I pass by this joint several times everyday as workplace extremely nearby and can verify that it's currently closed for reno.

scunt
17-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Thanks bro. Will go and reky the place after CNY.

kh00
17-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Yes, it is closed.

I went down today and was quite disappointed. Should have checked the forum before going. Almost got pulled into the other spa with old ladies.

Brothers, if you have other good spas, please pm me. Tks.

puipoh
17-01-2012, 12:41 PM
I went there at 4+ yesterday...

It IS CLOSED!

puipoh
17-01-2012, 12:42 PM
I went there at 4+ yesterday...

It IS CLOSED!

rangefighter
17-01-2012, 11:36 PM
used to be my fav place...until gals are leaving and now AV...

massageboy666
17-01-2012, 11:50 PM
so it's closed for good?

soundworks
17-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Well,since the notice is under Reno, most likely It will reopen.

nookieboi
18-01-2012, 12:59 AM
i was there last fri, and saw the sign it closed from that very fri, 13 jan to, if im not wrong, 9 feb. whoever wrote that fr is definitely faking it plus i thot qiqi long time not working there oredi? anyways here's to hoping it re-opens back to how it was before cos its one of the last few of my fave haunts left man :(

johnleee
18-01-2012, 04:20 PM
it's been a long time since I posted any FR here so I thot it's time I posted a new FR on qiqi. (i think a bro also asked as well).

FR copied from puchikoma dtd 22-09-2010 Post #62 found here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5235250&postcount=62).

xiaohongmao is police/liatioler/redbullman/gaytiger, he copies FRs and sabos joints.

Please do not share any contact with him or up him for his fake FR.

AStrayCat
21-01-2012, 04:26 AM
It is really under Reno.
Will reopen Feb 1st!

Got that from my contact there

soundworks
21-01-2012, 06:59 AM
It is really under Reno.
Will reopen Feb 1st!

Got that from my contact there

That is one gd new, I miss apple... Hope to see her soon.

cavemanng
21-01-2012, 07:26 AM
Apple is the one in shanghai? I think she left long time ago

fisholution
21-01-2012, 12:00 PM
hey bros

if i did not misinterpret tis as a different joint i think i recently got info tt it will reopen after cny cos ah teck working in another HC told me he is gng to work at e above mentioned place after cny.. heard tt e joint he is joining got PRCs n msian SYTs in their mid twenties..

just sharing.. kindly do not flame me or zap me if my info is wrong..
i will update again if any further info after i call ah teck after cny n try e place..

dildolong
22-01-2012, 09:24 AM
If it is closed, AV probably closed the wrong joint. Sometimes AV just hamtam. I think the one beside it better close. No massage standard for a massage joint.

samsam33
26-01-2012, 10:02 PM
I went there this afternoon around 1pm, it was closed. No signs of renovation. Not sure if it will open in feb

Now, the nearby rival is enjoying the spillover. Quite a few went there after seeing UR closed

aloha1985
27-01-2012, 12:08 AM
it will open in early feb.

CockInPuss
27-01-2012, 12:52 AM
If it is closed, AV probably closed the wrong joint. Sometimes AV just hamtam. I think the one beside it better close. No massage standard for a massage joint.

U mean Enova is a pure f**kJoint?

lsjm
27-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Tried E____ once a few months ago when couldn't get my fav masseur at the now closed Urban. FR as follows:

WL: M------e (seems like the boss)
Look: 6.5
Massage: focussed mainly on g area (bit like JG), other places minimal
Boobs: 7
BM/HJ: 6
Damage: standard
Rtm: No. Too focussed on front, was asked to lie face up from start n massage started on g area

guaneri
02-02-2012, 10:54 PM
It's feb liao. any bros checked out UR yet ? open ? same mgt ?

Vices
02-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Just checked today, nope. Still closed.

AStrayCat
03-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Heard from my ctc that it will open in another 2 weeks. Same management.

BoltSan
05-02-2012, 11:42 AM
When is they actual date to re-open? Long time never try Apple ... :p

nasilemak2
06-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Yeah! Can wait for this place to reopen.....

What I miss most at UR are the good massages,
as we are now swamped with GQs everywhere
(sometimes even when the massage have not even begun).

Where else can we find places where the boss insist that
the Masseurs must provide a good massage for the duration
the customer before anything else.

Any brothers that can share would be appreciated.
(PM me if not convenient to post)
(I will provide discreet FRs if I visit).

Thanks

conquest9
06-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Think month-end they should open again... Funny la, before CNY then close for renovation heh... but maybe becos most workers go back to Msia or CN for holiday....

Feel like drivers in those Formula 1 races, waiting for the five lights to go off and then chiong ah!!!

massageboy666
20-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Closed still ?

AStrayCat
20-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Closed still, and will be for a while.
They're not renovating... they got caught by AV.

massageboy666
20-02-2012, 04:02 PM
F***********.. thanks bro

scunt
21-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Sian le. Another playground gone.

power69
21-02-2012, 04:31 PM
thk bro for update

peacher
21-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Kindly PM me of you wish to have the numbers of the WLs...

nasilemak2
03-03-2012, 10:47 AM
End of February is finally over. What happened to the renovations and the re-opening on 1st March 2012? Any brothers any updates on this place is much appreciated?

johnleeee
03-03-2012, 12:02 PM
was there on the weekend but seems that the name is not urban retreat but urban *********.

deco is really nice ... like some kind of upclass spa and location is extremely discrete. doubt anyone will intentionally walk in there.

was serviced by this girl called apple from 东北。

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: B+ (Extremely long nips...i suck till its like 1.5cm i think. hahaha)
Butt: 8/10 (Extremely soft, i was grabbing it while she gave me a BJ)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: Never try

To be honest, i was really blown away by her nips and butt............if i crave to suck on a nice nips, it has to be hers. oops, forgotten to say that she is all shaven down there =)

Why do you even bother copying something from 2004? If you really enjoyed Lily "today" at R&R and had sex with her, it'd be in full view of all the customers of the chicken rice restaurant.

Next time u go try Lily let me know. I eat Chicken Rice got free show somemore. Maybe can call your alleged AV kaki to come enjoy you.
Take note of this same user who uses multiple clones: c/kunty|liatioler|tankup|cupyou|lockup|juadaoni|suck ingnip|apprehend|auntylosy|bluebilly|arrest|catchy ou|police|gaytiger|lipteh|cheepie|gaybaby|xiaohong mao |leejohnn|jonleee|johnleeee.
He sabo joints. Don't give him any contacts.

AStrayCat
03-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Place is gone for good. Owner looking to open a beauty salon but no news yet.
Got this from one of the girls who is good friend of the boss.
Indeed a great place gone for good :-(

cavemanng
03-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Where is Helen now?

nard
03-03-2012, 02:01 PM
I have officially lost the best place for a good rubdown

BoltSan
03-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Sad that this nice place is gone....

thechromeyellow
10-03-2012, 05:23 PM
I called the number and the lady told me that they'll open again with the same girls - in about 10 days. but maybe because i can't speak Chinese and asked her qtn in english... as of now the place is still closed? Where is Helen???

AStrayCat
10-03-2012, 09:50 PM
The boss lost her license so she can't reopen. She's probably looking at starting beauty salon with most of same girls. but it won't be the same

Galiator
10-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Had lost Summer contact..what a waste..Bro , you know where is she ? a Malaysian Ah Lian...cheerful..

peacher
10-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Bros who want Helen or Summer's contact please PM me. They are providing freelance services now. Yes including their famous massage. Do note that contacts will only be given out to selective senior bros.

scunt
10-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Hi bro peacher. Can u PM me the contacts?

cavemanng
12-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Bros who want Helen or Summer's contact please PM me. They are providing freelance services now. Yes including their famous massage. Do note that contacts will only be given out to selective senior bros.

Bro

Helen is not in sg now but I still up ur points. Please send me summer's contact :D thanks

rattlingsnake
13-03-2012, 03:35 PM
Heard they will b open tomorrow, nt too sure if there any change in concept. Will try to go down and see see sometime this week. Will nt update here anymore le, this place is getting too "hot".. for the regulars of this place, they will know via their sources, for those who don't know, pardon me for being selfish I won't share out the location.

neuman
13-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Heard they will b open tomorrow, nt too sure if there any change in concept. Will try to go down and see see sometime this week. Will nt update here anymore le, this place is getting too "hot".. for the regulars of this place, they will know via their sources, for those who don't know, pardon me for being selfish I won't share out the location.

No need for you to disclose location, half of Singapore
incl. AV knows how to get to UR.

nasilemak2
19-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Heard they will b open tomorrow, nt too sure if there any change in concept. Will try to go down and see see sometime this week.

Anyone went down so far after it has opened for a week?
Are the masseurs the same?

AStrayCat
19-03-2012, 07:29 PM

Is it really open again?

narrah
21-03-2012, 07:27 AM

Went there Monday; is open, but old masseurs not yet back. Owner / Recep lady said they may come next week, she's not sure whether all will come back.

Deco doesn't look very different. Didn't see all the rooms - but the two rooms that I did see now have high massage bed instead of floor mattress. Ladies now wearing a unifrom (pink color..).

Again - did not see all the new masseurs, but the ones I saw I would rate around 5/10. Hope there are other gems... this used to be a favorite b4...

Singe
22-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Yup, it is reopened. None of the old girls there, except Vivian, who is pretty skillful and gives an extremely satisfying massage.

I heard that Apple is there in the mornings.

Confirm pink uniform, I piece dress with zip down the front.

thechromeyellow
22-03-2012, 10:58 AM
does anyone know if Helen is back?
I miss her strong massage...

AStrayCat
22-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Yup, it is reopened. None of the old girls there, except Vivian, who is pretty skillful and gives an extremely satisfying massage.

I heard that Apple is there in the mornings.

Confirm pink uniform, I piece dress with zip down the front.

Apple only does 11-1pm and weekends

nasilemak2
22-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Just a word of warning before this thread gets out of hand.

All brothers please refrain from mentioning names and additional services available (if any). Other brothers will PM you for details if they do not know.

Do Not even put something like D****
as there is probably only 1 masseur with name starting with D
and AV can guess the name too.

My recommendation is Share details only with brothers with 100pts or more
or those you know for a long time or personally.

Cheers :-)

MugenX
22-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Is the place same as last time but name change to u**** **f******?

xchange
22-03-2012, 10:59 PM
........please refrain from mentioning names and additional services available (if any). Other brothers will PM you for details if they do not know......
Share details only with brothers with 100pts or more
or those you know for a long time or personally......

Agree with your call for discretion.
But why 100 points.
Care to explain how a person who joined only in Oct last year and has only 53 post can get 222 points?

leejohnn
23-03-2012, 01:14 AM
just a word of warning before this thread gets out of hand.

All brothers please refrain from mentioning names and additional services available (if any). Other brothers will pm you for details if they do not know.

Do not even put something like d****
as there is probably only 1 masseur with name starting with d
and av can guess the name too.

My recommendation is share details only with brothers with 100pts or more

nasi lemak, extra chicken please!

bubblebee
23-03-2012, 01:19 AM
Passed by parklane today so decided to go try this place out. Took me a while to recce the place out but found it after walking awhile.

Like all you bros said nice deco clean rooms.

Got serviced by this thai called Helen.

Name: Helen
Boobs: 9/10
Body: 6/10 ( kinda fat ... )
Massage skill: 9/10
BM: N.A
FJ: 6/10
Overall: 7/10
RTHJ: Most likely
Damage : 45 1HR + 100 FJ

neuman
23-03-2012, 06:33 AM
Just a word of warning before this thread gets out of hand.

All brothers please refrain from mentioning names and additional services available (if any). Other brothers will PM you for details if they do not know.

Do Not even put something like D****
as there is probably only 1 masseur with name starting with D
and AV can guess the name too.

My recommendation is Share details only with brothers with 100pts or more

Urban Retreat is known to many, also all AVs knows about the going-ons
of this HC.

For those who have less than 100 points or even ZERO or MINUS points
and wants to know this place, just PM me. No woories, you will be rewarded.

Helen was my "top" favourite - want to know more!
Cheers.

nasilemak2
23-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Agree with your call for discretion.
But why 100 points.
Care to explain how a person who joined only in Oct last year and has only 53 post can get 222 points?

If you are referring to me, it's not because of my 53 post but the few FRs I posted. Some brothers verify them and upz me. I do make mistakes and maybe some brothers zapped me. But the main point is I put in effort
1) to follow by the rules (eg. exercise discretion),
2) post Good FRs whenever I have one

Why 100 points?

1) Because it takes only a few good original FRs to earn it.
2) Brothers who put in effort to post a few good FRs deserve to be rewarded
3) Generally it is safe to share with brothers with 100 points or more
as they would want to protect their reputation

Look at what all the 20pointers are doing in this thread and other threads...
they are either Sabo Kings or AVs.....because 20points is the starting
point and these people do not care about reputation. THey would just
create a new account later.......

That's my 2 cents worth.........if you are below 100pts, do not fret,
I was once there, frustrated that hardly anyone share with me.
So I pick up a copy of New Paper and try out 1 by 1 the spas
advertised there until I got lucky..................yes, it will
take 1 to 2 weeks and $$$ to try a few......:)

nasilemak2
23-03-2012, 10:09 AM
of this HC.

Cheers.

AV knows every single place and every single masseur since
they are all registered.

However, in order to be efficient, AV tend to target those places
with popular masseurs whose names are frequently mentioned.
Read thru this whole thread and you will see why Helen changed
her attitude to be so cautious. Most masseurs DO NOT want
their names mentioned in Forums. If you don't believe me,
go and ask them.

By mentioning names publicly, we are doing them a disfavour instead!

Just tell brothers to PM you if you want to share. And try not
to share it with everyone, but only with Active Brothers.

I urged you to excercise discretion, Brothers.

nasilemak2
23-03-2012, 04:25 PM
of this HC.

Cheers.

Brothers beware. I just came back from Urban Retreat. Almost
all the previous Masseurs are no longer around, except for 2.
Helen is also not around, so no point going there if you
are looking for Helen. The place is now called another name
and they specialize in Beauty Treatments (eg. facials).

I do not know what Brother Neuman is up to or his purpose
in posting such a message. One possibility is that he is a OKT
trying to divert you to another shop. Another possibility is that
he is an AV trying to generate lots of traffic to a shop so that
brothers will visit there and he got a chance to investigate.

I do not know his motive.... but beware. He only has 16 points
and there is no need for him to protect his reputation.

sammyboyforums
23-03-2012, 08:51 PM
This place is at prinsep place opposite Parklane.

Prinsep place is a place where alot of pubs at night. When you walk along the side of the shops towards prinsep house, you will see an alley way right in the middle of shops. Walk in, the 1st shop on your left is Urban Retreat as known previously.

They provide FJ, BJ and HJ for 100, 80, 50

Do up my points if you like the direction i gave.

thanks.

nasilemak2
24-03-2012, 12:30 PM
This place is at prinsep place opposite Parklane.

Prinsep place is a place where alot of pubs at night. When you walk along the side of the shops towards prinsep house, you will see an alley way right in the middle of shops. Walk in, the 1st shop on your left is Urban Retreat as known previously.

They provide FJ, BJ and HJ for 100, 80, 50

Do up my points if you like the direction i gave.

thanks.

Minus 89 Points. You must have been zapped by several brothers already.

Senior Brothers with power will already have known this place.
Brothers with power will never up you based on what you posted.

Use your Brain...(if you have one).

batty
24-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Passed by parklane today so decided to go try this place out. Took me a while to recce the place out but found it after walking awhile.

Boobs: 9/10

It looks like bubblebee's FR is false because nasilemak2 went inside and found that Helen is not working there.

aloha1985
25-03-2012, 03:07 PM
good place to go before its closed down the last time. Massage is good. had yet to visit ever since. may recee it soon.

aloha1985
25-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Minus 89 Points. You must have been zapped by several brothers already.

Senior Brothers with power will already have known this place.
Brothers with power will never up you based on what you posted.

Use your Brain...(if you have one).

small fellow, bth him.

sammyboyforums
27-03-2012, 11:06 PM
Any FR on fuck job over there?

johnleee
28-03-2012, 01:03 AM

FR copied from Bear13 dtd 31-08-2010 Post #31 found here (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=5169335&postcount=31).

bubblebee is a cunty clone. He's trying to ruin this forum with rubbish spam and copied/fake FRs. Please don't give him ANY contacts or share anything with him or he will ruin your MP. He copied Helen's FR obviously to try to get more men to visit the joint hoping for FJ and then will sabo the joint.

Please see my signature for a list of his other clones.