PDA

View Full Version : Why SG man paid money to buy foreigner wife who have low education?

strikeking73
14-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Why SG man paid money to buy foreigner wife from china/filipino/thai/viet who have low education? What are the man thinking to have them as a wife?A)For baby- generation.
B)Scare when getting old, no body look after them!
D)For Sex!
E)Scare too lonely!
F)Easy to get foreigner wife from poor family!
G)Can pick lady/woman as your wish!
H)Cos yourself are low educated too!
I)Cos no confident among yourself![/B]

May be their mind set are :
Even thought their no love between them at the first glance, thinking love can built later. Sg man know that those lady just want to get rid of poor so as to marry them. OR just want to be PR here.
Even their children may not take care of them when getting old as no body can confirm what will happen in the future.
Marry can turn into sour when thing goes wrong. More money will be out later when ger family want more to have better life. Leaving little saving for him.
If Sg guy have less income, wife got problem staying here. Not granted PR and must travell to and fro often.
SG guy kana sack by company or company closed down = whole family eat "grass". Social problem to Gov.

leecs
15-08-2010, 01:44 AM
Is SG girl with high education good???

goodpartner
15-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Bro, since u answer ur own question so completely and even gave a commentary, I suppose the real statement u're trying to make is that "buy wife = social problem"?

Like dat can argue till no tomorrow lah, just like why we import foriegn talent; there's always two sides to a coin.

Why u bother anyway? Election cumming u wanna run for it ha? ;)

joew2005
15-08-2010, 07:11 AM
education is not the only factor in determining or shaping a person's behaviour & personality. There r alot of factors involved.

do u see only blue collar workers steal & rob only ??
there r also many white collar workers tat steal & rob as well.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
15-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Answer is: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

C = Academic achievement is a limited tool for deciding what to make of any given individual nor tells you about whether the person next to you is someone whom you will admire or cherish. :p

If you have difficulty understanding above....Best might be if you start from learning alphabets and moving on to improve your "education" cos any foreigner wife who have a basic education knows that the order of the alphabet is A, B, C, D, E.....Wakari masu ka? :rolleyes:

alan0338
15-08-2010, 11:13 PM
i only know life is so contradicting at times... but thats life... :D :D

joew2005
16-08-2010, 12:26 AM
like wat Forrest Gump said: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

RealEstateGuy
16-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Brother, love or the perception of love has no boundaries.

Entropy
16-08-2010, 02:51 PM

C = Academic achievement is a limited tool for deciding what to make of any given individual nor tells you about whether the person next to you is someone whom you will admire or cherish. :p

If you have difficulty understanding above....Best might be if you start from learning alphabets and moving on to improve your "education" cos any foreigner wife who have a basic education knows that the order of the alphabet is A, B, C, D, E.....Wakari masu ka? :rolleyes:

Lol, I was about to comment on the missing C but you beat me to it. Good thing is your post is way more funny and interesting then what I going post anyway.

mina.qq
16-08-2010, 04:09 PM
haha...not all the SG guy like tht geh...
MAYBE SOME OF THEM think tht...foreigner wife can be WIFE and also can be MAID gua..wakakkakak...kidding nia..

bonkster
16-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Because just like our government, SG man also like to embrace foreign talent. :D And talent cannot be measured by education alone. :p

strikeking73
22-08-2010, 12:32 PM

C= C ka liao (whole family die without money to buy food).

HCKing
25-08-2010, 12:33 AM
TS education may be your top priority in choosing yr life partner but it may not applies to others.

i personality would choose personality as my top priority. smart or not smart if the character suck ass also will kana jia lat.

ryancheng69
26-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Before anyone here sign on the dotted line for marriage, either a local SG gal or foreigner, he is actually signing away his rights as a free man!

Pls google on "Women's Charter" law in SG and u'll be damned as the man with the prick!

I say if you jsut want a woman to fuck and satisfy your needs, just surf the FL-dome and pay for a SYT, or find a ONS at the clubs can liao!:rolleyes:

maxonlinesg
13-09-2010, 01:22 AM
may be they are worried and afraid of lonely..

Waha
13-09-2010, 10:03 AM
only those without high education will "sell" their rest of their life for ppl who willing to pay. Those with better education will find their way to find husband.

Life is alway contridicting, who don't wish to have a smart and independent gal, but smart or wise gal will never be a gd wife i.e calculative, benefit for them alway come first before anything else or even had a motive for her every action...

Like SG, so many well educated gal, they see themselves as equal rights to guys, so what makes them die die must listen to their guys?

developing countries gal long to have a husband from other country to get out of proverty, just like SG gals love ang moh ...

CHeers~

Cheonging101
13-09-2010, 12:23 PM
So, what's the gripe?

You want to have "Why foreigner man paid money to buy SG wife who have high education?"?

Dun worry, happening already. Go rant about that too.

psp100
15-09-2010, 11:55 PM
Because they backside itchy.

fanaticd
17-09-2010, 02:40 AM
to boost the self esteem of the SG man. SG women too highly educated