PDA

View Full Version : What can I do?

rusaka
22-07-2010, 09:48 AM
I am with this current gf for quite some time, i knew that we are not meant for each other.
I did tried to broke up with her but she did silly things to herself. So end up, continue to be together.
Seriously i think there are no future between us.
What can i do?

sammyboyfor
22-07-2010, 10:03 AM
What can i do?

Emigrate. ;)

Gaia81
22-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Either kill yourself or kill her.....haha juz joking.

Seriously, juz ignore her lor....are u gonna spend your whole life with her juz becoz she doing silly things to herself to keep u beside her?

In the future, I think u will be the one committing suicide and she may follow u too. 1 death is better than 2 together.

see see only
22-07-2010, 01:39 PM
If it is going to be a long painful path ....

Be mature to tell her, to make it a short one :rolleyes:

Talk to her nicely and then start to keep a distance ... hopefully she will get sick of the "catching" game and settle for another man. :)

Uniman
22-07-2010, 02:25 PM
What can i do?

Introduce her to sbf ?? Just joking.

Talk to her, and move away from her with determination, dont look back

or find a job overseas ..

alan0338
22-07-2010, 03:26 PM
I am with this current gf for quite some time, i knew that we are not meant for each other.
I did tried to broke up with her but she did silly things to herself. So end up, continue to be together.
Seriously i think there are no future between us.
What can i do?

be sillier than her, maybe she love u so much cos you are smarter than her and can protect her :D
so act sillier than her and make her take care of you until she bored with you, just like you are bored with her now :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
22-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Dump her & find yourself a new gf..let her continue her silly ways - only this way she can wake up & grow up.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
22-07-2010, 08:26 PM
I did tried to broke up with her but she did silly things to herself. So end up, continue to be together.....
What can i do?

Just let her know know that doing silly things to herself isn't going to change your decision. Be strong, don't drool over her boobs or curvacious body and don't allow yourself to be manipulated into changing your decision. :cool:

Fatboy39
22-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Option 1: Get killed by her.
Option 2: Send her to a to a psychiatrist.
Option 3: You end up seeing a psychiatrist in the mental hospital.
Option 4: let her kill herself.
Option 5: Make her bored of you.
Option 6: Get her a new boyfriend.
Option 7: Send her to a mental institution
Option..... Man I can go on forever. But the best option is for her to go see a psychiatrist and you tag along to help her let go of you and you should make her bored of you. Good luck bro!

dromedary
26-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Sometimes you have to be cruel in order to be kind.

colins
26-07-2010, 06:32 PM
Awww...doesn't that make you hate her more?

Truth is, that's emotional blackmail. Blackmailing you to keep you in place. Other forms of (more despicable types) blackmails actively seek to trap you or bring you down. Yours, fortunately, is the first type. But still, life sucks with it. Read on!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_emotional_blackmail
Example: "If you dont do what I want, I'll kill myself." Any threat that by it's nature is intended to cause guilt or other emotional trauma if you do not comply.

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/BPD/blackmail.html
Emotional blackmail is a powerful form of manipulation in which people close to us threaten (either directly or indirectly) to punish us if we don't do what they want. At the heart of any kind of blackmail is one basic threat, which can be expressed in many different ways: If you don't behave the way I want you to, you will suffer.

http://www.soulwork.net/sw_articles_eng/emotional_blackmail.htm
Emotional blackmail are attempts to influence or control by manipulating emotions. Emotional blackmail often follows a cycle of Demands - Resistance - Pressure - Threats - Compliance - Repetition.

You feel dominated - your life feels controlled
You feel intimidated by unreasonable demands
You are attacked with words, laughter or threats
You feel manipulated by guilt, fear or compassion

Other bros, feel free to read them. In marriage life, newly weds do this to each other so often that the first few months of their marriage effectively decides the length of the marriage itself. The guys will more or less fall into a regular pattern of deprivation if they lose the war during that stage.

goodpartner
27-07-2010, 02:41 AM
Other bros, feel free to read them.

I also got such gf still hanging on to me becoz of this blackmail thingy :o
So I know how TS feels...
Oh yes, the "silly" things can be so dramatic like jumping out the window, etc.

One thing that works for me is to bark at her: "If you want to kill yourself, go do it far away and not die in front of me!". It's like challenging her to do it... in the hope that she'll not do it of coz :rolleyes:

Gals like this often...
1) Cry like no tomorrow, until like damn pathetic lidat.
2) Becum violent verbally and sometimes, physically.
3) Blame u for wasting her life; e.g. she gave u everything she had, blah blah

Basically, they are very unsecure type, don't have any life goals for themselves but be dependable on you, as if you owe her the happiness. Since she gave "all she has" (e.g. body and youth) to you, she won't let you go...

I also wanna know what I can do :(:D

Cheonging101
27-07-2010, 09:31 AM
I heard that PCCing in front of her and her family members would help. :D

hoho99
27-07-2010, 11:24 AM
I heard that PCCing in front of her and her family members would help. :D

But what if she sees liao then help you pcc in front of her family then how:eek:

Then you die die must marry her liao:p

mina.qq
27-07-2010, 11:29 AM
i really hate gals do silly things jus to cover up relationship...really stupid + brainless...
pls pls ...fast fast end up ur relationship with her lo...
dun waste ur time dear...

what u can do is:
* ignore her all the time
* talk nicely with her
* bring out another new gf to show her ( u can bring me, if u want..hehe )
* french kiss with another gal in front of her

goodpartner
27-07-2010, 12:54 PM
* bring out another new gf to show her ( u can bring me, if u want..hehe )
* french kiss with another gal in front of her

Sis mina, this two I've not tried b4 ;)
And yes, this is a hint that I desperately need a goodpartner to act in the show :D

Any SYT out there who wanna help me/us....Pls PM me/us!!! LoL :p

Tele
27-07-2010, 08:22 PM
The best way maybe is to invite her to come and see while you are fucking a FL :D

Lios
28-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Do the ultimate. Let her catch you french with a guy :eek: But if that don't work, you're fcuked :(

Cheonging101
28-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Do the ultimate. Let her catch you french with a guy :eek: But if that don't work, you're fcuked :(

As in, she ask can 3-some? :p

rusaka
12-08-2010, 03:11 AM
thank you all bros and sis... with all the advices...
read the emotional blackmail thingy...
i think really must find someway...

Bro good partner.. tats the excatly the same thing i mean mentioning...