PDA

View Full Version : Viet Gals?

RealEstateGuy
05-07-2010, 02:53 PM
North or South are better? What is differnece? Thanks.

sammyboyfor
05-07-2010, 03:32 PM

Try the North-East.:rolleyes:

KangTuo
05-07-2010, 03:38 PM

Difference:
2 mountains and a valley in the North
A forest and a nice warm cave in the South

I do not know which is better as both are as good.

:D

Spectrum17
26-07-2010, 06:47 PM

I dont know which is better. But i do know VNese gals are very gentle. I have an ex-gf from HN. Even for a city gal, she is much more gentle than most gals i know in sg. Having said that, i believe a gal personalities n characters are more important in finding a gf/wife.
!&!!

leecs
26-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Best is to take a trip down & have a look.......:D:D

Tele
27-07-2010, 08:25 PM
I like both, so does not matter as long as they provide good services

Cheonging101
28-07-2010, 01:18 PM
I dont know which is better. But i do know VNese gals are very gentle. I have an ex-gf from HN. Even for a city gal, she is much more gentle than most gals i know in sg. Having said that, i believe a gal personalities n characters are more important in finding a gf/wife.
!&!!

Strange... the VN chikcs I know are very gentle to the person she likes but... wah lao eh... if you rub her the wrong way, you would wish that VN chicks are the last people on earth you want to meet.

eman
28-07-2010, 06:33 PM
. if you rub her the wrong way, you would wish that VN chicks are the last people on earth you want to meet.

bro any experiences or FR? tried some viet girl in sg before but the after services sucks, others quite OK.

Surprise see their rate goes so high now by the okt :cool:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
28-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Difference:
2 mountains and a valley in the North
A forest and a nice warm cave in the South

I do not know which is better as both are as good.

:D

What a post by the prince of Viets :D

Actually, im not sure what is the difference - tough im sure that NSEW ladies in SG is the same. :D

Cheonging101
30-07-2010, 02:37 PM
bro any experiences or FR? tried some viet girl in sg before but the after services sucks, others quite OK.

Surprise see their rate goes so high now by the okt :cool:

Probably it's the rough neighbourhoods.

Viet girls are soft-spoken and gentle AT FIRST. Basically charming their way out of MOST situations.

However, like I said, rough neighbourhoods would usually place them in some LEAST likely situations. And that's when you see the horrible mind-scarring side of Viet chicks. I have personally seen men who put Viet chicks in those bad situations end up kneeling down in front of these women and begging for forgiveness.

overmars
30-07-2010, 05:39 PM
The girls from the North are usually gentler, can sweet talk and fairer. From the south, more rough and street-wise and can get-things-done. That's the stereotype over in VN too...

HyperV
30-07-2010, 08:59 PM
The girls from the North are usually gentler, can sweet talk and fairer. From the south, more rough and street-wise and can get-things-done. That's the stereotype over in VN too...

those girls from developed place more rough and street-wise, and undeveloped place gentler, doesnt matter sourh or north :D

lelele
30-07-2010, 09:09 PM
those girls from developed place more rough and street-wise, and undeveloped place gentler, doesnt matter sourh or north :D

well said bro, and it also applys to all the girls from other country :p

Hurricane88
30-07-2010, 09:13 PM

So really there is one thread for this...now I got the joke...:p

Actually there is no diff...Still Viet gals...:)

reading
30-07-2010, 09:18 PM
So really there is one thread for this...now I got the joke...:p

Actually there is no diff...Still Viet gals...:)

As long as there is a hole not much diff hehe :p just one more girl in your list.

If marriage, another story :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
30-07-2010, 09:42 PM
North has 4 seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter. It is quite cold during winter

South has 2 seasons: Dry and Raining

IMHO, Hue girls are beautiful..Anyway, if you're mind is beautiful, they are all beautiful...Wet, Dry or Cold ! :D

Scleropages
05-08-2010, 07:56 PM
North gals more Chinese influence as share border with China. Language also less slang. Food also more towards Chinese. Less mercenary/materialistic as less developed compared to financial centre of South. Hold better values. However, north further and more expensive/inconvenient to travel there. But better weather.

Just a generalisation, of course.