PDA

View Full Version : Thai FL caught. Now what?

cernunnos
25-06-2010, 09:57 AM
A "friend" of mine is caught while she fl in sillypore. She is worry sick about what will happen, and the officers are not telling what are the possible consequenes, and no info is listed on the ICA site. So my questions are, does any bro has any idea what will happen? Jail, or just deport back? How long will she has to stay to "assist investigation" till the judgements are passed? How long will she be banned to enter sillypore?

Mee Pok
25-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Well.. it depends on her statement given to the investigating officer during the interrogation. If they have sufficient evidence to prove that she is soliciting sex without a legal license, she will be jailed for at least 6 months before she is deported back to Thailand. At the moment, she can be detained for investigation up to 48 hours.

One of the KTV gals i personally knew got away with a verbal warning after she is caught during AV raid recently.

Wish u and her good luck! :cool:

sammyboyfor
25-06-2010, 03:38 PM
If FLs get caught, it's their problem. I would stay out of it if I were you.

Jojolee
25-06-2010, 10:53 PM
A "friend" of mine is caught while she fl in sillypore. She is worry sick about what will happen, and the officers are not telling what are the possible consequenes, and no info is listed on the ICA site. So my questions are, does any bro has any idea what will happen? Jail, or just deport back? How long will she has to stay to "assist investigation" till the judgements are passed? How long will she be banned to enter sillypore?

Have to depend where was she caught? What was she doing when caught? Her statement to the police? Was she holding a social visit pass, long-term pass?

After the police took her statement, she will be referred to ICA cos she breach the social visiting clause. ICA will detained her for up to 48 hours to investigate. She will then be release and if found quilty, they will charge her under the Women's Charter. She will be ban for entry for an least 1 year, up to 3 years. And be deported back few days later, not longer than 1 week. Her passport will be detained by ICA and she will be issued with a special document to allow her to remain in S'pore for 1 or 2 days while she purchase an air ticket to go home. Before the document expires, she have to report back to ICA and show them her departing air ticket.

On the day of departure, after she check-in in the airport, she will report to the ICA duty officer where they will release her passport to her. This is to ensure that she boarded her flight home. If she chose not to go to the airport, she is considered an overstayer and a warrant of arrest will be issued.

Once the ban is lifted, after 1 to 3 years later, it is up to ICA whether they willing to let her enter S'pore again. Meaning, in the check-out counter in changi airport, they will detain her and tell her to purchase the next available flight home, if they don't allow her to enter.

I doubt she will be jailed. There will be an indication stamp at the last few pages of her passport, by ICA.

This is all I know. U may pm me for more details.

Triple-X
26-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Have to depend where was she caught? What was she doing when caught? Her statement to the police? Was she holding a social visit pass, long-term pass?

After the police took her statement, she will be referred to ICA cos she breach the social visiting clause. ICA will detained her for up to 48 hours to investigate. She will then be release and if found quilty, they will charge her under the Women's Charter. She will be ban for entry for an least 1 year, up to 3 years. And be deported back few days later, not longer than 1 week. Her passport will be detained by ICA and she will be issued with a special document to allow her to remain in S'pore for 1 or 2 days while she purchase an air ticket to go home. Before the document expires, she have to report back to ICA and show them her departing air ticket.

On the day of departure, after she check-in in the airport, she will report to the ICA duty officer where they will release her passport to her. This is to ensure that she boarded her flight home. If she chose not to go to the airport, she is considered an overstayer and a warrant of arrest will be issued.

Once the ban is lifted, after 1 to 3 years later, it is up to ICA whether they willing to let her enter S'pore again. Meaning, in the check-out counter in changi airport, they will detain her and tell her to purchase the next available flight home, if they don't allow her to enter.

I doubt she will be jailed. There will be an indication stamp at the last few pages of her passport, by ICA.

This is all I know. U may pm me for more details.

That is absolutely correct,no jail term unless the pimp got caught and maybe they wan her to assist in court hearing as witness but that is unlikely.Average is 3 years from coming back to SG.Time to invest in other FLs!:D

RealEstateGuy
26-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Brotehr, what do you mean by friend? this you GF? your wife? A friend from your school, work, childhood? Friend you knew from outside the bars? Like a normal SG friend?

IF none of the above, do you think it makes sense to take such a high intreest?

cernunnos
26-06-2010, 02:34 PM
She is a friend who took care of me when I was in Rayong for some work. She was force into FL coz her family business (I know most of her family members) kinda collapse and she needed $$ for her dad's bypass surgery so she made the dumb choice. So I would say she is a close friend, and I am the only one she know from Singapore (at least the only one who didnt turn their backs).

raftime68
26-06-2010, 02:54 PM
for my knowledge as far i know they will detain her until investigation over, but all depand on officer will she charge in court or she will send back to her hometown,. she confirmed be banned can be one yrs or forever to come to s'pore. all depand on officer in charge who taking her case. for now we don know how long can be.

sammyboyfor
26-06-2010, 02:54 PM
She is a friend who took care of me when I was in Rayong for some work. She was force into FL coz her family business (I know most of her family members) kinda collapse and she needed $$ for her dad's bypass surgery so she made the dumb choice. So I would say she is a close friend, and I am the only one she know from Singapore (at least the only one who didnt turn their backs).

It would appear that just about every Thai whore has a relative who needs major surgery.:rolleyes:

Jojolee
26-06-2010, 07:54 PM
That is absolutely correct,no jail term unless the pimp got caught and maybe they wan her to assist in court hearing as witness but that is unlikely.Average is 3 years from coming back to SG.Time to invest in other FLs!:D

Yes, 99% no jail term cos garmen won't want to spent tax payers money to feed them in jail. Garmen just deport them then case close.

goodpartner
27-06-2010, 02:11 AM
I got a somewhat related question :P

An ex-WL who came and work in GL on a fake passport more than 3 years ago now wish to tour Sg using a real passport. Should she declare in the white card she used another passport b4?

The chances of having her finger prints checked and compare to her records is high. So "not declaring" it seems to be unwise, but then declaring it may get her into trouble (for using fake b4) anyway.

If caught either way, will she get jailed or just send back (if she declare upfront).

stella artois
27-06-2010, 02:18 AM

An ex-WL who came and work in GL on a fake passport more than 3 years ago now wish to tour Sg using a real passport. Should she declare in the white card she used another passport b4?

The chances of having her finger prints checked and compare to her records is high. So "not declaring" it seems to be unwise, but then declaring it may get her into trouble (for using fake b4) anyway.

If caught either way, will she get jailed or just send back (if she declare upfront).

the best for her is not to take the risk as my friend's gf had also experienced the same situation and she was sent to changi chalet for 8 weeks for utilizing a fake passport entering SG. good luck!

naturegreen
27-06-2010, 03:26 AM
If FLs get caught, it's their problem. I would stay out of it if I were you.

A very sound advice. :p

Jojolee
27-06-2010, 04:50 AM

Bro, need more info.

-when she was here years ago, did ICA finger printed her when she check out at the airport?

-did she got caught while being wl? If yes, 99% ICA and police have her finger print record.

-is her real finger print in the fake passport?

All these questions are important cos need to know the situation before advise is given. U may pm me for further queries if it's not convenient to commute here, in public.

goodpartner
27-06-2010, 02:56 PM
-when she was here years ago, did ICA finger printed her when she check out at the airport?

-did she got caught while being wl? If yes, 99% ICA and police have her finger print record.

-is her real finger print in the fake passport?

Thanks for chipping in bro. I figure such cases should be quite common, so let's lay it out here for benefit of other bros with similar questions.

- Assuming all ten finger prints were recorded at the end of her duty here at ICA office. I guess it's a practice by ICA for all WL in the last days here (not at airport). Such WL were also briefed about not being allowed in Sg for a period of time. One of those R.O.D. briefing I think?

- Let's say she is a "legal" WL in one of those GL houses, not a FL. So never committed any crime (eh... except this one I guess ;))

- I think fake passport don't have finger print but signature, but if prints were taken and recorded against the fake pp above, it doesn't matter does it?

Pls pm me if your solution is sensitive and not wise to be shared in public. Else I would like to know if there's any "proper channel" ;)

Let's all just ASSuME the above is a scenario and no such actual person exist ;)
I'm just curious to know what-if. I don't know such a person :D

RealEstateGuy
27-06-2010, 04:25 PM
My god SG bros what a waste of time and effort. Let it go.

ifucker
27-06-2010, 04:36 PM
It would appear that just about every Thai whore has a relative who needs major surgery.:rolleyes:

Ya, not only Thai fl, but all the wls across the world ... :p:cool:

wittyguy
27-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Bro, need more info.

All these questions are important cos need to know the situation before advise is given. U may pm me for further queries if it's not convenient to commute here, in public.

Bro, hats up for you! really spend time to invest and drill down to details :D Please share with us the solution here if any :D

sammyboyfor
27-06-2010, 07:03 PM
All these questions are important cos need to know the situation before advise is given.

Should be "... before ADVICE is given.".

"Advise" is a verb.

goodpartner
27-06-2010, 08:31 PM
My god SG bros what a waste of time and effort. Let it go.

Bra, this section IS for all bras here who have wasted time and effort to share how they are wasting time and effort so as to further waste more time and effort la. So why you so lidat keep harping on bra here who have the time and effort to waste? Arent' you wasting your own time and effort to posts all those naysaying replies. Tio boh? BRA?

Jojolee
27-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks for chipping in bro. I figure such cases should be quite common, so let's lay it out here for benefit of other bros with similar questions.

- Assuming all ten finger prints were recorded at the end of her duty here at ICA office. I guess it's a practice by ICA for all WL in the last days here (not at airport). Such WL were also briefed about not being allowed in Sg for a period of time. One of those R.O.D. briefing I think?

- Let's say she is a "legal" WL in one of those GL houses, not a FL. So never committed any crime (eh... except this one I guess ;))

- I think fake passport don't have finger print but signature, but if prints were taken and recorded against the fake pp above, it doesn't matter does it?

Pls pm me if your solution is sensitive and not wise to be shared in public. Else I would like to know if there's any "proper channel" ;)

Let's all just ASSuME the above is a scenario and no such actual person exist ;)
I'm just curious to know what-if. I don't know such a person :D

Oh so she's a legal WL. My answer is YES she must declare that she used to enter S'pore using a different passport cos nowadays ICA will randomly pick them to go for a finger print screening at the airport before allowing them to check-out.

In the white card, under the declaration part, she can explain that she change her name in Thailand. But then ICA might wanna check her IC to check on her IC's date of issue. In Thailand, she need to report her IC is lost and get it replaced. Also the details in her fake pp and her real pp must be the same, meaning date of birth blah....blah...blah..... Might sound quite troublesome but worth it.

Since she's a legal WL, in the first place why she wanna used a fake pp? Lucky this is a fictionous case.

PS; it is a serious offence to enter S'pore using a fake passport. Offender will be jailed here, deported and ban from entering S'pore.

S.B.Y
27-06-2010, 11:11 PM
ÜShould be "... before ADVICE is given.".

"Advise" is a verb.

ADVIS - Indo style

goodpartner
27-06-2010, 11:16 PM
Sounds like a workable and very legit solution ;)

However...I've lost my Sg pp before, and the new pp will have a note behind that state my previous pp#. I suppose Thai pp is the same or no?

Since she's a legal WL, in the first place why she wanna used a fake pp? Lucky this is a fictionous case.

Well, I could think of a few common reasons:

1) She wants to remain "anonymous" while working in a different identity.
2) She wants to hide her age, perhaps need to up her age to at least 21 (or whatever is the minimum to work in GL).
3) She is NOT from Thailand; e.g. from nearby border countries but need a thai pp to work here.
4) All or a combination of some of the above :D:rolleyes:;)

Jojolee
28-06-2010, 01:36 AM
Sounds like a workable and very legit solution ;)

However...I've lost my Sg pp before, and the new pp will have a note behind that state my previous pp#. I suppose Thai pp is the same or no?

Bro, I have no idea on their pp thing so I can't comment. She might want to compare her real pp against those replacement pp.

Another easier way to enter S'pore is via a tour group. She could opt for a Free & Easy package. Cos those in tour group usually have an indication thing, hats or stickers to be pasted on their shirt. Usaully custom officer won't really check on them. But bear in mind that she need to prepare "money show" just in case, cos it's impossible for tourists to come without sufficient money to last them throughtout their tour.

One more thing to add in case she kena grilled by custom on why she change her name. A good reason would be "my parents divorce and I'm staying with my mum. She doesn't want anthing to do wit my dad anymore and doesn't want him to locate us so we change our names and I'm now taking after my mum's or step-dad's surname."

~ All my comments are to the best of my knowledge and may not be 100% accurate but high chances they are and ICA may change their policy from time to time.

arizona
01-07-2010, 11:55 PM
This little Island is bewildering indeed, Many local Boyz like to sympathize with WL or FL plight some can even actually believe the whole story they brewed...

Once let the emotion sneak into that "Hati-Hati" thingy. Its Gone... no wonder many FT said local boyz are an easier prey to swindle when they are into so-called relationship.

So many living examples on the streets, yet they are still ignorant on the issue surrounding them. Good luck :rolleyes:

waiwaiz
02-07-2010, 08:05 PM

haha....prc also. viet also.:p

hoosdathu
17-09-2010, 04:33 AM
i got a former indonesian FL gal friend kena caught n jailed for 6 mths a few years back.

last year she managed to enter with her spanish husband at changi airport legally leh...