PDA

View Full Version : How to take the first step?

hiimajerk
13-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Hi guys. I'm a newbie here.

I'm 21 this year. Currently, I'm having problems making female friends. It's that bad to such a stage, I don't have any contact numbers that is registered to a gal.

I'm quite open when talking to friends but I clam up when they bring their gfs and such.

I was in an relationship before but it ended up pretty badly. Probably part of the reason I'm also hesitant to commit myself again.

Any tips? :o

RealEstateGuy
14-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Bra, if you are talking about a normal relationship, no offense to Sam, but this is the wrong place to find that. I think he might even agree. If you can't handle a normal relationship then a KTV girl will spin you around and leave you in a mess bra. This board is for people having problems in "relationships" with girls they are better off not knowing and how to wean oneself from a bad thing. Its about people so desperate to import FL women from Thailand to SG. Its about people seeking help from pending divorces, family life destroyed, loss jobs, bankruptcy, even suicide in some cases from the havoc casused by women.

Do yourself a favor can give yourself time to meet the right girl. She will come along. Be more sociable and go out there and meet them. You will get the hang of it and be a stud. But if you stay here looking for advice you will start the wrong way and eventually destroy yoursef. Try a normal relationsip site not a place like this bra.

gotgals
14-06-2010, 03:00 PM
wrong venue !

blackrabbit
14-06-2010, 06:23 PM
wrong venue !

Then where should he go ?

sammyboyfor
15-06-2010, 04:21 AM

I'm 21 this year. Currently, I'm having problems making female friends. It's that bad to such a stage, I don't have any contact numbers that is registered to a gal.

At your age, you shouldn't be wasting your time and energy chasing pussy in the first place.

At 21, you'll be much better off if you concentrate on building a career and planning for financial independence before 40.

You'll have plenty of time for girls once you've made it in life. There is nothing more attractive to a girl than a thick wallet and a bulging bank account.

Hurricane88
15-06-2010, 05:50 AM
concentrate on achieving your 5c and gf will come naturally...:)

deptrai4u
19-06-2010, 01:27 PM

I'm quite open when talking to friends but I clam up when they bring their gfs and such.

I was in an relationship before but it ended up pretty badly. Probably part of the reason I'm also hesitant to commit myself again.

Any tips? :o

Maybe, actually, u are destined to be a gay!????

SirDennis
19-06-2010, 10:08 PM
At your age, you shouldn't be wasting your time and energy chasing pussy in the first place.

At 21, you'll be much better off if you concentrate on building a career and planning for financial independence before 40.

You'll have plenty of time for girls once you've made it in life. There is nothing more attractive to a girl than a thick wallet and a bulging bank account.

This is very true. If a girl sees your are financially successful, that is often enough to get girl's attention.

Having said that, do give yourself a few months to get over the previous bad relationship.

Perhaps you could ask your friends for help. If even their gf's make you clam up, ask your friends to ask their gf's to talk to you- not just "How are you?", but try to get a dialogue going. Best if there are several girls and guys so you don't feel the single focus of attention when this happens.