PDA

View Full Version : How to advise friend KCed? by Vietnamese girl?

Oopsx2010
18-04-2010, 10:47 PM
My friend in his late 20s seems to be KCed by a Vietnamese girl met in pub. The girl was one of those freelance going around the pub servicing the tables.

This friend of mine, W, is a decent guy. It was his 1st visit with friends to such pub. On the night that W met the girl, the girl told him it was her 5th day in SG and she didn't like what she was doing. They were close that night but didn't have sex.

2 days later, the girl called W to inform him that she wanna quit and stop going to the pub. But she only has $150 with her and she is staying in a hotel that cost $80/night. She didn't have enough money to pay for the accomodation. Hearing that, W gave her $500 to settle her hotel bill and expenses. After that, W gave another $500 for her to purchase air-ticket to return to Vietnam.

On the day of departure, the girl declared that she loves W and wants to stay with him. W was touched, so he asked the girl to stay and spent the night with her in the hotel.

W told me about this incident because he is in confused state... some of his experienced friends told him to leave the girl but W feels that this girl is different. W is asking me to meet the girl, then let him know if he is being used as carrot head. I rejected as I'm have no experience to differentiate whether the girl is genuine to W or not.

Bros & sis, would appreciate for your advice...

sad83
18-04-2010, 11:16 PM
bro,if ur frenz did not gave her e lst $500,do u tik she will still tell ur frenz she love him? this is a poison trap,i tik wat u can do is to pray tat e gal got a better target n let ur frenz off.. IMHO,most of them camehere to work n at e same time c got any carrot head a not. i was in e same situation as W 2years ago n i ended $10k poorer. but good tik is e gal is now still with me even tho i am a poor chap now. till now i still suspect tat my gf was to chop me when we lst met but maybe as we go along,she eventually fall in love wif me. maybe i am lucky tat she still wan me as i got no $. she did her part to help me borrow $1k plus from her frenz n relatives when my car get towed. she told me b4 tat most of viet gal are liars n out to get $ but of cos not all. maybe can ask W to try playing e poor guy role n c if e gal will distant herself fr him. hope my info helps..

Super White
18-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Whats a decent guy going to those places getting close with a bar girl anyway?

tikokeong
19-04-2010, 12:07 AM
TS,

Tell your friend to inform the girl that he have no $ to eat now wan to borrow $ see she will give anot. where got girl come here and stay in hotel? who is going to belive that.All those girl know where to get cheap place to stay before there come here they have friend to tell them. Best is to wake up your friend idea don't let him fall deeper.:)

mg8888
19-04-2010, 12:22 AM
Ask your friend for hotel checkout receipt .

skystone
19-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Everybody always think that the girl we met is different but when the music stop and there's a big hole in the pocket,we then wake up and realised that the end result is the same..:p

KangTuo
19-04-2010, 08:39 AM
My friend in his late 20s seems to be KCed by a Vietnamese girl met in pub.

W told me about this incident because he is in confused state... some of his experienced friends told him to leave the girl but W feels that this girl is different.

no matter how experience a person is, some day he will meet his match...
hope your friend know when is the time to step back before falling too deep.

KangTuo
19-04-2010, 08:41 AM
but good tik is e gal is now still with me even tho i am a poor chap now.

good for you... it is difficult to find a really good vn gal among the WL

alan0338
19-04-2010, 11:58 AM
My friend in his late 20s seems to be KCed by a Vietnamese girl met in pub.
2 days later, the girl called W to inform him that she wanna quit and stop going to the pub. But she only has $150 with her and she is staying in a hotel that cost $80/night. She didn't have enough money to pay for the accomodation. Hearing that, W gave her $500 to settle her hotel bill and expenses. After that, W gave another $500 for her to purchase air-ticket to return to Vietnam.
W feels that this girl is different. W is asking me to meet the girl, then let him know if he is being used as carrot head.

bro TS. your friend doesnt seems like he get kced, the answer is he is already gotten kced. then seriously, dun think a vietnamese gal will stay in a hotel $80 when she can stay in cheaper ones thru recommendation from her sisters working in singapore. your experienced friends will know that actually.

then your friend ask you to meet the gal to let him know whether he is a carrot head or not? its actually useless since he already get kced, cos he will find numerous excuses for her even if he knows she is bonking other guys. best remedy would be like some bros here say, stop pampering her, and be determined not to give in anymore, let your friend see the true colors of nite life since you said he is a newbie. let him gain some experience, its good for him too. :) TELL YOUR FRIEND TO BE FIRM... good luck to your friend. :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Everybody always think that the girl we met is different.....wake up and realised that the end result is the same..:p

Hahaha..Bro skystone, not only different, the girls are also with Heart of Gold (pun intended) :D

Anyway, good luck and all the best for TS. Rare case indeed.

Tedesco
19-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Another sucker falls for the typical con story. :(

sad83
19-04-2010, 09:18 PM
good for you... it is difficult to find a really good vn gal among the WL

ya i tik i am but i still dun encourage cos its like if ther is a tray of 20apples n 19 of them are poisonous,do u tik anybody would try to pick e good one wherby all appear e same? i doubt so...

naemlo
19-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Bros & sis, would appreciate for your advice...

Tell your friend straight at his face, he is a fool to believe in all those craps. If he accepts your statement and leaves that ger then all is well. But if he think you are an asshole then you just have to wish him all the best.

Xgenre
19-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Sometimes, the only way to wake someone up is through pain. What's the most painful thing you can do? Show him the truth cos the truth hurts.

Since you know this girl, why not go down to the pub and find this girl? Offer her some money to sleep with her. Just tell her whatever happens is between you and her. Then when you are in the hotel with her, use her phone to call your friend. Rub it in by saying something like 'Man, you are right. Her pussy is really addictive. Best $100 I've spent this year.' Hearing your voice while seeing her number on his caller-id should be hurtful enough.

Whether you really need to have sex with her is optional. I know some guys feel that we shouldn't bed our buddies's gfs but surely a WL who KC your friend shouldn't be counted as a gf right? Afterall, you are trying to rid your friend of this KC right?

KangTuo
19-04-2010, 10:22 PM
ya i tik i am but i still dun encourage cos its like if ther is a tray of 20apples n 19 of them are poisonous,do u tik anybody would try to pick e good one wherby all appear e same? i doubt so...

do you think there is anyone trying to keep that 1 apple from turning toooo bad and poisonous?

it is an uphill task... :(

KangTuo
19-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Since you know this girl, why not go down to the pub and find this girl?

i thought the TS say that this vb has gone home...
his friend spend a night with her on the day of departure.

your method may cause TS to lose a buddy leh. But I know 1 sbf bro who always like to help to test.... he is no other then jackbl :D

Oopsx2010
20-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Thanks bros for your comments and advice.

Just had another long lecturing session with W together with some friends. Apparently W is still not accepting our views and advice.

One of the friend even suggested what bro Xgenre mentioned that he could bed the girl easily. But W is just not listening. He kept saying that we judged without knowing the whole story and it is unfair to the girl.

By the way, the girl has not returned to Vietnam yet. Now, she has gone to Malaysia with one of her 'sister' met during work to visit her friends according to W. Obviously this is bullshit! They are just doing the turnaround immgration to get another 14 days tourist stay in SG. They are expected to return this Fri.

My final effort to help W... I agreed to meet the girl this Fri. W is still trusting me I guess mainly due to I'm a female. Maybe he feels that I can see thing in a more objective manner unlike other male friends who just condemned and stereo-typing the girl.

Please advise me what should I do during the meeting of the girl? What can I do to let W see her true colour?

Sometimes, the only way to wake someone up is through pain. What's the most painful thing you can do? Show him the truth cos the truth hurts.

Since you know this girl, why not go down to the pub and find this girl? Offer her some money to sleep with her...

KangTuo
20-04-2010, 08:59 AM
But W is just not listening. He kept saying that we judged without knowing the whole story and it is unfair to the girl.

Please advise me what should I do during the meeting of the girl? What can I do to let W see her true colour?

This is the syndrome of being KC-ed by the viet gal. He will always find excuses to defend her. The only way is to let him find out the truth himself. I am experiencing it myself also.

I do not think the viet gal will stop working. The money is too good for her to stop working here. As she works more, your friend will feel more insecure and eventually he will try to find out more.

1 bullshit thing the viet gal say is the $80/night hotel stay. Usually they have lodging somewhere at $15-$20 per day.

Just tell your friend to stop given money to her.. the true color will be out sooner than expected.

etct88
20-04-2010, 09:23 AM
This is the syndrome of being KC-ed by the viet gal. He will always find excuses to defend her. The only way is to let him find out the truth himself. I am experiencing it myself also.

I do not think the viet gal will stop working. The money is too good for her to stop working here. As she works more, your friend will feel more insecure and eventually he will try to find out more.

1 bullshit thing the viet gal say is the $80/night hotel stay. Usually they have lodging somewhere at $15-$20 per day.

Just tell your friend to stop given money to her.. the true color will be out sooner than expected.

.... the bitter pill have to be swallowed, to know the taste.........

deptrai4u
20-04-2010, 12:45 PM
.... the bitter pill have to be swallowed, to know the taste.........

its all a growing up process which we all have to go through so maybe let ur friend W go thru it and see how lor... meantime, ponder on these 2 points:

1. bystanders always see things clearer
2. is it fair to assume all FL are rotten eggs?

As for me, i also go thru these kind of lesson every year one... not ashame to tell you guys...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-04-2010, 01:09 PM

Hearing that, W gave her $500 to settle her hotel bill and expenses. After that, W gave another $500 for her to purchase air-ticket to return to Vietnam.

On the day of departure, the girl declared that she loves W and wants to stay with him. W was touched, so he asked the girl to stay and spent the night with her in the hotel.

W told me about this incident because he is in confused state...

By the way, the girl has not returned to Vietnam yet. Now, she has gone to Malaysia with one of her 'sister' met during work to visit her friends according to W. Obviously this is bullshit! They are just doing the turnaround immgration to get another 14 days tourist stay in SG. They are expected to return this Fri.

What's the full story????? :confused:
Then the $500 supposely for vietnam air-ticket goes to where??? Malaysia holidays??? - This could be one of your meeting-WL-session question :D
Just do what you can as a friend and the rest is up to your friend's 造化 and course of action. Sometime, just like what Bro etct88 advised that "the bitter pill have to be swallowed, to know the taste"

KangTuo
20-04-2010, 01:24 PM
As for me, i also go thru these kind of lesson every year one... not ashame to tell you guys...

me also... I go thru these kind of lesson many times roi and yet I am going thru it again.

alan0338
20-04-2010, 03:07 PM
good luck to your friend, no words will go into his ears now as expected. no worries though TS, he will wake up eventually,its just a matter of time. :)

dominic7
20-04-2010, 09:07 PM
why bother with your friend? time better spent on other things.

Bona_fide
20-04-2010, 09:40 PM
If a the girl really likes your friend, she'll have a reason on why she likes him. Ask her about it, if she comes up with some lame answer, you'll know it straight away. I wouldnt recommend a strong approach with this kinda thing, makes your friend even more defensive.

Why not ask your friend what he sees in this girl. What makes this girl so special. Then tell him guys always say its the right one, but how do u know its the right one. To be blunt there's no difference between this girl & another girl. The best cure for him would be to go out & date more girls. Then he'll realize she aint so special.

BoLiang
20-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Thanks bros for your comments and advice.

Just had another long lecturing session with W together with some friends. Apparently W is still not accepting our views and advice.

One of the friend even suggested what bro Xgenre mentioned that he could bed the girl easily. But W is just not listening. He kept saying that we judged without knowing the whole story and it is unfair to the girl.

My final effort to help W... I agreed to meet the girl this Fri. W is still trusting me I guess mainly due to I'm a female. Maybe he feels that I can see thing in a more objective manner unlike other male friends who just condemned and stereo-typing the girl.

what bro Xgrene said pretty much hits the spot le..abit strong arm la but if any of your male friends can bring her to hotel..for say 200 bucks..sort of sums it up, wont you agree?

200 is quite abit for a vb..certainly a good bait lo..simple things use simple method, dont complicate it further..period.

PEACELUVER
21-04-2010, 01:14 AM
what bro Xgrene said pretty much hits the spot le..abit strong arm la but if any of your male friends can bring her to hotel..for say 200 bucks..sort of sums it up, wont you agree?

200 is quite abit for a vb..certainly a good bait lo..simple things use simple method, dont complicate it further..period.

bro senior, i can bet ten bucks that even if the viet gal go to fuck other guys for $$$$, the guy will still give excuses like she need to survive, pay rent, food, family in viet need $$$ all those rubbish excuses for her la. :D if so easy to wake up from this type of mind games, then this matters of the heart will be gone long long ago :D

KangTuo
21-04-2010, 08:16 AM
the guy will still give excuses like she need to survive, pay rent, food, family in viet need $$$ all those rubbish excuses for her la.

correct!!!! :)

Xgenre
21-04-2010, 08:53 AM
He kept saying that we judged without knowing the whole story and it is unfair to the girl.

Sorry sister, didn't realised you are a lady. That's why I previously suggested you go sleep with the girl. :p Here are 3 of my humble suggestion.

1. Put yourself in the viet girl's shoes. Imagine yourself here to make money and you found a stupid money-tree called W. Remember: Trees have no brains and thus no capacity to comprehend caring arguments. What will you do to keep this guy? What must happen for you to let go of this money-tree? We are mostly guys here so a lot of times, we don't understand how girls think. If you can see any weakness by putting yourself in her shoes, it will be helpful. Know thy enemy.

2. I like the statement where he says you guys don't understand the story. Play the part of the sympathetic ear. Get him to answer a series of 'Yes' answers to your questions/statements to lower his guard. Examples like;

a. I can see why you will like her. She is a special girl, isn't she?
b. Somethings in life, you just got to go with your gut feeling, despite all the objections from your closest friends right?
b. No matter what happens, you think this is a right decision right?

Then shut up and listen to him tell you his FULL story. (got to be patient and tolerant. don't say anything till he finishes.) Your role is to look for weaknesses in the full story that you can exploit further later on.

Then do a series of tiring but necessary questions to probe his innermost feelings. Feelings that he may not even have thought about. It goes like this.

a. Why is she so important to you? (His answer; say 'I love her truly'. I note with a XX ok?)
b. Why is 'loving her' or XX so important to you? (His answer; say she's his future. I note with a YY ok?
c. Why does having a future or (YY) with her so important to you?

Do until he gives a very clear answer or he gives up. If he can answer you quickly, it means he really thought about this before. If he gives up, just say that since he claims you guys don't know the FULL story, you just want to make sure you understand his FULL story. Hopefully, he can realise something through his own efforts since what friends say can't connect with him.

3. The last method is the most bastard method. Take a photo with the girl. I'm sure she will be most willing to be seen as accepted by a friend of W's. Ask when she went to Malaysia and when she's back in Singapore and when she's flying off. Note down the dates. Then using that photo, email ICA to tell them this girl is working illegally against the terms of her social visit pass. Hopefully, this gets the girl banned from returning to Singapore.

My ex-gf's mum did this when she found out her husband is seeing a Malaysian work permit holder. When the PI she engaged found out that the malaysian girl is working illegally besides her designated job, she mailed the evidence collected by the PI to MOM. Girl was sent home to Malaysia, affair ended and husband returned. Till this day, her husband doesn't know the real reason why his affair ended.

PEACELUVER
21-04-2010, 12:12 PM
3. The last method is the most bastard method. Take a photo with the girl. I'm sure she will be most willing to be seen as accepted by a friend of W's. Ask when she went to Malaysia and when she's back in Singapore and when she's flying off. Note down the dates. Then using that photo, email ICA to tell them this girl is working illegally against the terms of her social visit pass. Hopefully, this gets the girl banned from returning to Singapore.

that is really a damn bastard way :mad: in this game, there are always losers, just take it with grace la, y want to spoil others life when ownself is to blame for not understanding the rules of the game? :rolleyes: :mad: typical sore loser way of settling this type of issue! believe this word, KARMA.the fl is wrong, she will get her KARMA, the party who is bastard will also get KARMA. sorry bro genre, not pin pointing at you, just see the method liao feel that its damn cruel.BUT GENTLE REMINDER TO BROS/SIS WHO ARE PLAYING THIS KC GAME, YOU WIN SOME, U LOSE SOME! TAKE IT WITH GRACE, IF YOU LOSE, DUN BLAME ANYONE, JUST BLAME YOURSELF FOR NOT BEING SKILLFUL ENOUGH! PERIOD :D

alan0338
21-04-2010, 04:10 PM
maybe ts can let ur guy fren listen to this oldie song 情难枕, and let him find out the meaning himself. :) sorry, i dont know how to put the mtv here, only know the lyrics, for me,its quite meaningful and also sort of a wake up call whenever i low morale.

如果一切靠缘份
何必痴心爱着一个人
最怕藕断丝连 难舍难分
多少黎明又黄昏
就算是不再流伤心泪
还有魂萦梦牵梦的深夜
那些欲走还留 一忘情深
都已无从悔恨
早知道爱会这样伤人
情会如此难枕
当初何必太认真
早明白梦里不能长久
相思不如回头
如今何必怨离分
除非是当作游戏一场
红尘任它凄凉
谁能断了这情份
除非把真心放在一旁
今生随缘聚散
无怨无悔有几人

tikokeong
21-04-2010, 04:29 PM
.BUT GENTLE REMINDER TO BROS/SIS WHO ARE PLAYING THIS KC GAME, YOU WIN SOME, U LOSE SOME! TAKE IT WITH GRACE, IF YOU LOSE, DUN BLAME ANYONE, JUST BLAME YOURSELF FOR NOT BEING SKILLFUL ENOUGH! PERIOD :D

Yup that is what i was thinking too. Just let it be might not know she might be the the only bread feeder to her family. These is too cruel la. KARMA:)

Xgenre
21-04-2010, 04:41 PM
that is really a damn bastard way :mad: sorry bro genre, not pin pointing at you, just see the method liao feel that its damn cruel.

Your comments are fair. What I've suggested is indeed bastard and you have every right to be agitated. It is indeed cruel. There is absolutely nothing wrong with voicing your comments.

Remember, karma works both ways. While it is cruel that the WL's ricebowl is shattered, it is also cruel to see the aftermath of a Local guy being KC till he's worthless. Divorced wife, family became bankrupt so kid's lifestyle have to change, company collapsed, employees retrenched, guy end up in depression. 50+ year old with no money, how will he ever retire? That's what i've seen in real life.

Sure he's a willing party but a lot of innocent parties (kids, wife) suffer too. Sometimes, I wonder. If we can turn back time to before all this KC begins, can we have done anything differently to protect the innocent parties in any way? I feel it's hard to say the WL is free from all blame in such situations. There is no perfect solution to this problem. I'm just suggesting some ideas to TS. My personal view is that whatever hard decisions we take in life, as long as I can sleep at night with a clear conscience, that's good enough for me.

Oopsx2010
21-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Thanks bros for all your comments, advice and suggestions!

I'll do what I can to prevent W from falling further.. but the rest is up to him.

Will let you know the outcome of the meeting this week if it happens. :)

Oopsx2010
24-04-2010, 02:09 AM
W's girl returned from Malaysia yesterday, since then W has checked her into a hotel and stays with her. He is totally kced by her.

Met up with the girl just now with some very experienced in cheonging friends and a Vietnamese girl who can translate for us.

It was really an experience for me, to witness how the girl able to manipulate W till he couldn't think straight. Obviously the girl is lying and not suitable for W... opinion from friends & translator.

Well, this is the limit that I can go for W. I declared RESCUE MISSON FAILED! The rest is up to him... just hope that he will still be sane when eventually he sees the true colour of the girl.

skystone
24-04-2010, 08:23 AM
Bro Oopsx2010,dun worry so much..eventually ur friend will wake up and the ger will leave him after getting wad she wants..the ger is only with him for money,not gonna take his life..:p

PEACELUVER
24-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Well, this is the limit that I can go for W. I declared RESCUE MISSON FAILED! The rest is up to him... just hope that he will still be sane when eventually he sees the true colour of the girl.

lucky i dun have frens like u all. important timing then let go of victim and wait to see show. :D :D

Xgenre
24-04-2010, 10:41 AM
lucky i dun have frens like u all. important timing then let go of victim and wait to see show. :D :D

I don't think it's fair for you to say that. We don't know the exact details of the meeting so we won't know how hard TS really tried. But at least she tried, how many will even bother to arrange a meeting to try to save a friend?

You aren't lucky not to have friends like her. In fact, you are very unlucky not to have friends like her. Friends who will stand up for you and try to guide you back to the light.

Oopsx2010
24-04-2010, 08:40 PM

Hello Peaceluver, why not share with us what and how would you continue if you are in my shoe?

I don't think it's fair for you to say that. We don't know the exact details of the meeting so we won't know how hard TS really tried. But at least she tried, how many will even bother to arrange a meeting to try to save a friend?

You aren't lucky not to have friends like her. In fact, you are very unlucky not to have friends like her. Friends who will stand up for you and try to guide you back to the light.

Hello Xgenre, I take it as a compliment and Thank You!

Actually I'm just doing my part as a friend. I treat W as a younger brother hoping he doesn't have to learn from the painful way. The meeting lasted almost 4 hrs and was a total diaster!

W was in denial mode and kept finding excuses for the girl's behaviour. One look at the girl you will know that she is not a newbie to this trade with thick make-up and tatoos...

The whole meeting started with her sudden disappearance while W was in shower giving excuse that she was meeting a guy friend who is willing to lend her $1K to pay off her agent. She will be back to meet me from 10:30pm instead of 9:30pm. W tried to call her numerous times but she was not picking up the phone. No choice, we asked the translator to sms her that W has checked out the hotel and left the luggage at the counter. Not long, she called back and started screaming over the phone at W...

We asked the translator to ask her where she was and we'll come over to fetch her. She kept changing her words about her whereabout. Together with W, translator and 2 friends, we drove from meeting place to hotel to the girl's working bar and then back to hotel and finally she appeared there... I almost exploded but managed to keep my cool.

The vicious cycle just kept repeating during the whole meeting with her telling lies and more lies but W is too blinded to see them... So in the end, I send them back to hotel and wish them good luck. I also told W that as a friend, we did what we can. I hope that he will be sane enough to walk away when he has to.

Briefly that was what happened during the meeting. I believe my friends and I had done more than enough for W.

Gmail
25-04-2010, 11:17 AM
It's never easy, this type of stuff.

You can maybe try to entrap the girl by getting another guy to up her, but if W is paying for her living expenses, she would not be going to pubs unless she is greedy for more money.

Even hiring a pte eye to tail her and take pics may not work, she can just turn around and say that she needs money but do not want to ask from your friend so that's why she try to earn by herself when confronted by the pics.

Your friend has fallen into the " She is different from the rest " hole. She is different, as long as your friend can afford her, why don't you get your friend to play poor for a while and see what happens ?

PEACELUVER
25-04-2010, 11:20 AM

nah, i dun need frenz like em, just like what u said, frenz will stand up and try to guide back the victim. but its obviously they are not! frenz dun try few times persuading and give up, then wait and pray tat the fren involved will walk out sane! its just a stupid excuse!

imo, frenz will still try to get him out even he is in self kc mode, a lot of ways to help him if they are sincere frenz cos a newbie like W is easy to help( a seasoned cheongster will be a big challenge), let him see more of the fls and he will understand wat is happening. thats wat i went thru as a newbie and i need to thank all my preverted frenz for their help. :D

Hello Peaceluver, why not share with us what and how would you continue if you are in my shoe?

W was in denial mode and kept finding excuses for the girl's behaviour.

by posting my suggestion, u guys will think i am crazy, but tats wat my frenz did for me when i fell the 1st time. my group of frenz pool in a sum of money amt $ 1k, and found 2 guys(their frens) whom i dunno also. then tis 2 guys go to her pub like customers and eventually ask her to go to hotel offering her 1hundred and she said ok. then they became more perverted and offered her straight 1k to have a mmf and she was happy like fuck cos its still way above market price! but the 2 guys had a condition, they wanted to video the process and she eventually agreed, then i watched the video, and then well, time to wake up with a heart broken into pieces! :D until now, i respect all my frenz, 1k to save a fren in need is indeed worth.

lies will be uncovered one day, its just how u guys reveal the truth to him only. :D

Oopsx2010
25-04-2010, 04:48 PM
by posting my suggestion, u guys will think i am crazy, but tats wat my frenz did for me when i fell the 1st time. my group of frenz pool in a sum of money amt $ 1k, and found 2 guys(their frens) whom i dunno also. then tis 2 guys go to her pub like customers and eventually ask her to go to hotel offering her 1hundred and she said ok. then they became more perverted and offered her straight 1k to have a mmf and she was happy like fuck cos its still way above market price! but the 2 guys had a condition, they wanted to video the process and she eventually agreed, then i watched the video, and then well, time to wake up with a heart broken into pieces! :D until now, i respect all my frenz, 1k to save a fren in need is indeed worth.

lies will be uncovered one day, its just how u guys reveal the truth to him only. :D

Hello Peaceluver, Thank you for sharing with us. Indeed your friends had done you a great service by going all out to wake you up.

I do not know what was your situation then, but for W, he could not afford to meet the girl's financial needs 100% . Thus, he has no choice but to accept that she has to work in those pubs again to earn money. W is so obsessed with her that nothing else matters... What more can I do? :confused:

PEACELUVER
25-04-2010, 05:40 PM
I do not know what was your situation then, but for W, he could not afford to meet the girl's financial needs 100% . Thus, he has no choice but to accept that she has to work in those pubs again to earn money. W is so obsessed with her that nothing else matters... What more can I do? :confused:

well sis, i dun think anyone can fulfil a fls financial needs :rolleyes: its a bottomless pit which can never be filled. he is a newbie, attack his fragile heart, sounds bad, but a good way. :D ways to doing that can varies from 1 way to 1million ways, the creativity lies on you guys. the feeling he have now is like 1st love, just that the partner is a fl, jealousy will get the better of him sooner or later, he come out numerous excuses for her, but will get tired eventually once his pride gets hurt. thats all i can comment, the rest of the thinking have to depends on u guys ok. sincerely wish ur young fren good luck.

PEACELUVER
25-04-2010, 05:45 PM
double post

peter69on
26-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Everytime your friend spend money on her.
You just ask your friend to update you.

Tell him you are not against him and her together.
But just let you know how much he actually spend on her.
He probably tell you he buy this and that for her. Its ok. Let him do the
talking and you just record down the amount.

sooner or later. Your friend will still update you again on their news. Maybe this time, he will say she need money for what blah blah...etc. at certain point of the time, you will notice a certain stress in the tone.

Sum up the money and update your friend. Starting from the first record to your last record. Your friend may wake up all of a sudden that he had actually spend so much on her.

dont underestimate the power of $$$

KangTuo
26-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Sum up the money and update your friend. Starting from the first record to your last record. Your friend may wake up all of a sudden that he had actually spend so much on her.

the power of $ may not be good enough to wake him up in this case.

cashier
27-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Everytime your friend spend money on her.
You just ask your friend to update you.

Tell him you are not against him and her together.
But just let you know how much he actually spend on her.
He probably tell you he buy this and that for her. Its ok. Let him do the
talking and you just record down the amount.

sooner or later. Your friend will still update you again on their news. Maybe this time, he will say she need money for what blah blah...etc. at certain point of the time, you will notice a certain stress in the tone.

There is this wise saying, money will always depart from the fools. so , realisation that he is a fool will be the good 1st step to recover from his problem. nagging will onlyblind himself. in fact, encourage the WL to set more traps that he will fall in and made a public fool of himself.

RealEstateGuy
27-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Is she South Vietnamese or Vietcong?

hoho99
02-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Actually when i first read the post i almost wanna to screw ts for bringing that poor guy to cheong the first time and then leave him be. Just realize Ts is a lady and can't be the one who induce that guy to that place. So my apologies to Ts

Anyway every newbie when first cheong in his life, kind of use the feeling of being with the first wl,fl or ktv girls as a benchmark of what type of girls they want to be with thereafter. Its not the looks that is being set but the feeling that they get when they are with that girl.

So unless W is being stop on the first day he met wif that viet girl, Chances are he will only move on if he could find another lady who can give him a better feeling when they are together. So better get those so called friends of his to bring him to newer, more fun place to cheong. Using poison to cure poison may be a good method when there's not much choice avail.

Sorry for being Kaypo

RealEstateGuy
03-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Is she North or South Viet?

Oopsx2010
03-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Is she North or South Viet?

Does it matter whether she is North or South Viet?? :confused:

Thanks to all bros for your suggestions and comments.

Since the last fateful meeting, W has been avoiding me and the rest. Guess he needs time to cool down and sort out his thoughts...

Hulunbeier
04-05-2010, 12:11 AM
Hi TS

Your first post was 18 Apr....relax la.

At most one more month passed, the dinner need to stop. As the Chinese saying goes...there is no Unfinished dinner.

Most brothers here truly gave out sincere advice.

Your pal already KCed deep deep, only time will tell la.

If your pal is broke and cannot afford, ask your pal to continue to date her out without paying any dinner.
What you have described on meeting her and listen to all her stupid excuses, my take is this gal not good in telling lies and she has no intention to hurt your friend at the end of he day.

These gals are all Money Face......................

Just to share a big lie with samsters.

ONE gal after being arrested during a raid stayed indoors for 2 weeks. Fear of being arrested again so no work. Now start working again cause broke. So at the end of the day scared or not?

Cheonging101
04-05-2010, 02:54 PM
that is really a damn bastard way :mad: in this game, there are always losers, just take it with grace la, y want to spoil others life when ownself is to blame for not understanding the rules of the game? typical sore loser way of settling this type of issue! believe this word, KARMA.the fl is wrong, she will get her KARMA, the party who is bastard will also get KARMA. sorry bro genre, not pin pointing at you, just see the method liao feel that its damn cruel.BUT GENTLE REMINDER TO BROS/SIS WHO ARE PLAYING THIS KC GAME, YOU WIN SOME, U LOSE SOME! TAKE IT WITH GRACE, IF YOU LOSE, DUN BLAME ANYONE, JUST BLAME YOURSELF FOR NOT BEING SKILLFUL ENOUGH! PERIOD :D

Huh? Oi, bro... you got eyes or not? Or are you dyslexic? You mean the WIFE of the men who ate outside was PLAYING a GAME? Are you fucking serious? You treat marriages as GAMES? Fucking destroy her marriage not cruel and blame it on the wife because she's not SKILLED? I think YOU are the one who will get KARMA, dude.:rolleyes:

PEACELUVER
04-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Huh? Oi, bro... you got eyes or not? Or are you dyslexic? You mean the WIFE of the men who ate outside was PLAYING a GAME? Are you fucking serious? You treat marriages as GAMES? Fucking destroy her marriage not cruel and blame it on the wife because she's not SKILLED? I think YOU are the one who will get KARMA, dude.:rolleyes:

nah, dont want to argue with you over this, you cant understand what i talking about. :D

alanben
05-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Bro i this problem before but i told the girl i dun have money and i'm not rich but she still stick to me, we were together for 2 weeks without paying her anything......but too bad she got caught by AV and ban from coming here for 3 years. She still call me once awhile. Now all my vietnamese girl i told them i no money they dun even look at you. That the girl your friend has met......just tell him forget her and get on with his live la.

kwaychup
10-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Since you know this girl, why not go down to the pub and find this girl? Offer her some money to sleep with her. Just tell her whatever happens is between you and her. Then when you are in the hotel with her, use her phone to call your friend. Rub it in by saying something like 'Man, you are right. Her pussy is really addictive. Best $100 I've spent this year.' Hearing your voice while seeing her number on his caller-id should be hurtful enough.

i find this method 1 of the best n cheapest as well.
cruel but to the point.
well this type of KCed people needs a wake up call usually.

my 2 cents

Oopsx2010
10-05-2010, 10:24 PM

i find this method 1 of the best n cheapest as well.
cruel but to the point.
well this type of KCed people needs a wake up call usually.

my 2 cents

Latest update!

Not even this method will wake him up.. reason being as of today the girl is still in SG and still working in the pub and still providing extra service, heard from a reliable source.

Anyway, W is still with her knowing that she is still working in this trade. Worst thing is he continues to feed her his hard earning money! Even has the cheek to call me today to ask to borrow $500 from me.

I asked him what's the money for and he said its for the girl. I rejected him outright! He said why not have dinner with him and the girl, then I can know the girl better to understand her situation...

WTF!!!!!! When is he going to wake up! :mad:

RealEstateGuy
11-05-2010, 03:48 PM
Bra, that is a crazy story. I think the only thing that can be done is you guys physically remove your buddy from the scene. Even take him on vacation by force if necessary. He needs to get away from her as brainwashed.

Don't waste time on these girls. Not worth the headache. Remember country should have been destroyed 30 years ago in war. Nothing worth it. Nothing SG man need to involve with. Stay in SG.

longwinter
11-05-2010, 06:51 PM
the girl seems like quite a lao jiao...a very high level one somemore.

NSman
11-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Latest update!

Not even this method will wake him up.. reason being as of today the girl is still in SG and still working in the pub and still providing extra service, heard from a reliable source.

Anyway, W is still with her knowing that she is still working in this trade. Worst thing is he continues to feed her his hard earning money! Even has the cheek to call me today to ask to borrow $500 from me.

I asked him what's the money for and he said its for the girl. I rejected him outright! He said why not have dinner with him and the girl, then I can know the girl better to understand her situation...

WTF!!!!!! When is he going to wake up! :mad:

Introduce him a wilder girl and let the new girl to play with him and take over the old viet girl ? He needs more experiences and then will not stick to one girl

alan0338
11-05-2010, 08:15 PM
soon sis, soon it will end.... :)
when your friend no more $$$ and cant even managed to borrow, the gal will find excuses to avoid your friend and thats the part when he will realise the reality of the cheonging world, and wake up finally knowing all the lovey dovey is using $$$ to buy. sad but true :(

NSman
12-05-2010, 02:25 PM
soon sis, soon it will end.... :)
when your friend no more $$$ and cant even managed to borrow, the gal will find excuses to avoid your friend and thats the part when he will realise the reality of the cheonging world, and wake up finally knowing all the lovey dovey is using $$$ to buy. sad but true :(

Sad but true last solution, and he will need to work hard to repay those borrowed $$ and wake up

kwaychup
12-05-2010, 07:22 PM
when your friend no more $$$ and cant even managed to borrow, the gal will find excuses to avoid your friend and thats the part when he will realise the reality of the cheonging world(

thats so damn correct :mad:
you have to contact the cycle of friends not to lend him money anymore to prevent him from sinking further

Oopsx2010
12-05-2010, 11:22 PM
thats so damn correct :mad:
you have to contact the cycle of friends not to lend him money anymore to prevent him from sinking further

Yes, those who know about his situation will not lend him a single cent. I predict his next step will be start selling his prized possession like his bike..

Wasting Love
14-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Should ask your friend to play around only no need put in any emotions else will land him in deep trouble both emotionally and financially.

kwaychup
16-05-2010, 07:23 AM
Yes, those who know about his situation will not lend him a single cent. I predict his next step will be start selling his prized possession like his bike..

hope to get some updates soon about him

PEACELUVER
16-05-2010, 11:20 PM
hope to get some updates soon about him

no need worry bout him la, the end will come fast la, no $$$$ mana wu honey :rolleyes: :D

hoho99
17-05-2010, 10:55 AM
soon sis, soon it will end....

No money no honey hun.:o

no need worry bout him la, the end will come fast la, no $$$$ mana wu honey

How you know if that Viet girl would not ask the poor man to sell his blood or something to raise $$$:eek:

TS please try to stop this guy ASAP. His beyond hope liao if he still believed $$$ is solution to his relationship.

Have seen ppl who kenna kc deep deep like him. Will even go to the wrong side of the law to satisfy his emotional needs (machiam like drug-addict). So please stop him before its too late.

A broken man can be fixed but a man who broken things will have to pay.

RealEstateGuy
17-05-2010, 02:43 PM
so let him do what he wants if he wont listen. will be his lesson.

again, is this girl south or viet cong?

PEACELUVER
17-05-2010, 11:46 PM

wa low eh, u asking she is from north,south,east or west so many time liao u not sian meh? :rolleyes: :p :D

zichuan
18-05-2010, 12:04 AM
ya lor everytime ask from n,s,e,w... haha not sianz meh.. from which part oso e same la.. wan play , den luck plays apart. :)

Cheonging101
20-05-2010, 03:40 PM
nah, dont want to argue with you over this, you cant understand what i talking about. :D

Huh... cover-ups don't work here lah... :rolleyes: Just scroll history will know you realised that YOU were the one who misunderstood the whole gist of the story. Karma and cover-ups work the same way. They will come back to bite you in the ass.

Currently, the only things I don't understand now are (1) True Meaning of Life, (2) Logic of Idiots. Since we are not debating on (1), guess which one I can't understand because of you?:D

Cheonging101
20-05-2010, 03:41 PM

You sure you're not in any way related to bro NEWANDLOST? He has a fixation with Viet gals too.

Honey Boon
21-05-2010, 12:40 PM
that's his job la... he is a Real Estate Guy :D

wa low eh, u asking she is from north,south,east or west so many time liao u not sian meh? :rolleyes: :p :D

alan0338
25-05-2010, 01:56 PM

sis, any updates? :rolleyes:

KittyClub
01-06-2010, 03:10 AM
We are lonely singles ma, ladies who sudden seem so attracted to us makes us pay full attention to them, even if they ask money from us. Only know when you become no money, then you know love is real anot.

But best is still to cut off. No matter what happens. Better for W. As W donno the lady intention

Xgenre
01-06-2010, 09:23 AM
North South East Or West
Vietnam Girl Where is Best
All their KC works the same
That’s the nature of their game

Excuses Excuses they all say
Make us all pay and pay
Father Mother all so sick
That’s why they can’t choose and pick

Every client got to meet
They got many mouths to feed
Every cock they get to suck
Every time they kenna fuck
They will love you as they say
As long as you gladly pay

Once your money is all dry
Then it’s time to them to fly
And you wonder where’s the love
That has flown off like the dove
Leave you feeling like a fool
When you are just their financial tool!!!

It's a boring morning so far. My humble, cheesy creation. :p

alan0338
01-06-2010, 12:23 PM
It's a boring morning so far. My humble, cheesy creation. :p

simply amazing and nice :D thanks.. :)

Oopsx2010
03-06-2010, 08:03 PM
sis, any updates? :rolleyes:

Hello,

This will be the final update of this episode..

The girl has gone back to Vietnam 3 weeks ago as she was caught by the immigration officer when she worked in the pub. The immigration officer gave her a warning & asked her to return to Vietnam within 2 days.

That was the reason why W called me to borrow $500 as he wanted to buy the air-ticket for the girl + giving her some money. How silly was he! The girl should have much more money than him since she was working all along..

Anyway, heard that the girl continues to contact W from Vietnam after returned. I have not spoken to W recently so not sure of how he is handling this relationship. Actually I'm not interested to know too.. :rolleyes:

hoho99
05-06-2010, 12:05 PM
The girl has gone back to Vietnam 3 weeks ago as she was caught by the immigration officer when she worked in the pub. The immigration officer gave her a warning & asked her to return to Vietnam within 2 days.

Anyway, heard that the girl continues to contact W from Vietnam after returned. I have not spoken to W recently so not sure of how he is handling this relationship. Actually I'm not interested to know too.. :rolleyes:

Sis you should congratulate W mah. He's free to chiong again:p

Or ask him to come SBF lar, but remind him not to put his nick as W as everyone will know its him:D

FYVM
05-06-2010, 01:53 PM
This will be the final update of this episode..

W called me to borrow $500 as he wanted to buy the air-ticket for the girl + giving her some money. How silly was he! The girl should have much more money than him since she was working all along..

Actually I'm not interested to know too.. :rolleyes:

He needed to borrow from you, must be got cleaned out. I think probably next step will be he flying over or trying to be guarantor for her to help her come back in.

But since the girl is not in sg any more, why don't you bring him to many other pubs and ktvs and get him used to all the KC ? Other thing you can do is collude with a ktv girl and work out a script. Tell the girl to tell your friend the usual sob stories when you are not around. Later you tell of the same sob story that your girl told you and tell him you are thinking of doing something for her. Maybe this reverse psycho can work ?

RealEstateGuy
03-09-2010, 04:56 PM
So brother, give us the finale to this North/South Viet saga? What has transpited since then?

xxxx4
03-09-2010, 10:00 PM
TS,

Same thing happened to my friend. Took him to HCM not long after his divorce. He's been married for more than 7 years and has a 5 years old boy. He is much younger than me and he is a very smart and decent guy.
Anyway took him to one of the no hanky panky saloon in D1 for hot stone massage. During my massage, i kept seducing mine by touching and asking her to come hotel when she finished work, she kept replying "i dont like hotel". I kept insisting and finally gave up and agree to just take her out for dinner. She then asked her friend that massaged my friend to join us for dinner. Anyway after massage we all went to have drinks and talk at the bar, 2 level down. They seem very nice girls, young and pretty.

My friend knowing that we going to take them for dinner was so exciting and so happy, really dont know what got into him. He dragged me to the salon place to pick them up so eagerly and early that afternoon. During the dinner time, he seemed like being hypnotised, even her gal lost her keys, he kept on searching like her slave.

Anyway cut the story short, i failed to bonk her, mine kept refusing hotel and insist to come to her place.
But my friend story different, he cant even touch her and he kept coming to see her in her work place the next following 2 days. I said you wont get anything from them why bother getting your back scrubbed by hot stones everyday in HCM, he simply said "i am not like you, i like her and sex is meaningless and a spoiler to someone you love" what a BS if you ask me :)

Soon after came back to SG, they kept on sms, and the following week, he booked another return flight to HCM!!! Because she said she is not feeling well. I was so shocked and i can only say to him "you are crazy, crazy" nothing i can say to make him listen. Come to think of it now, i should've screamed to his dick rather than his ears.

To cut story short again :) He finally realised now after giving her more than $2k in cash + other gifts in just over a month. The sad thing is, he spent 2k+ for nothing, not even a kiss :) The lucky thing is, it's only for short time only, imagine if he got kc'ed longer, lucky he has many friends like me that kept on pity him for being so low; getting crazy over a young, uneducated, poor, broken family, money minded VN girl.

RealEstateGuy
03-09-2010, 11:44 PM
TS,

Same thing happened to my friend. Took him to HCM not long after his divorce. He's been married for more than 7 years and has a 5 years old boy. He is much younger than me and he is a very smart and decent guy.
Anyway took him to one of the no hanky panky saloon in D1 for hot stone massage. During my massage, i kept seducing mine by touching and asking her to come hotel when she finished work, she kept replying "i dont like hotel". I kept insisting and finally gave up and agree to just take her out for dinner. She then asked her friend that massaged my friend to join us for dinner. Anyway after massage we all went to have drinks and talk at the bar, 2 level down. They seem very nice girls, young and pretty.

My friend knowing that we going to take them for dinner was so exciting and so happy, really dont know what got into him. He dragged me to the salon place to pick them up so eagerly and early that afternoon. During the dinner time, he seemed like being hypnotised, even her gal lost her keys, he kept on searching like her slave.

Anyway cut the story short, i failed to bonk her, mine kept refusing hotel and insist to come to her place.
But my friend story different, he cant even touch her and he kept coming to see her in her work place the next following 2 days. I said you wont get anything from them why bother getting your back scrubbed by hot stones everyday in HCM, he simply said "i am not like you, i like her and sex is meaningless and a spoiler to someone you love" what a BS if you ask me :)

Soon after came back to SG, they kept on sms, and the following week, he booked another return flight to HCM!!! Because she said she is not feeling well. I was so shocked and i can only say to him "you are crazy, crazy" nothing i can say to make him listen. Come to think of it now, i should've screamed to his dick rather than his ears.

To cut story short again :) He finally realised now after giving her more than $2k in cash + other gifts in just over a month. The sad thing is, he spent 2k+ for nothing, not even a kiss :) The lucky thing is, it's only for short time only, imagine if he got kc'ed longer, lucky he has many friends like me that kept on pity him for being so low; getting crazy over a young, uneducated, poor, broken family, money minded VN girl.

Brother, SG society stresses brothers to acheive top marks at NUS and enter the white collar work force of our land with determination and hard work. Where SG society fails is to teach street smarts. These VN (N or S) and PRC women eat SG brothers alive and spit them out. Can you imagine, some woman not in your league academically and professionally outwits you and empty your pockets? Brother, what's sad about your friend is he took the iniiative to do all these things as I imagine there was no request.

Oopsx2010
04-09-2010, 01:29 AM
TS,

Same thing happened to my friend. Took him to HCM not long after his divorce. He's been married for more than 7 years and has a 5 years old boy............................................... ....................................
.................................................. .............................................

Hello xxxx4,

Thanks for sharing your friend's story.

Do you think it is the end of the story for your friend or is it the beginning of his 'adventure' in this kind of KCed game with these girls?

As for my friend, I heard that he started frequent pubs that VN girls are seen. He kena KCed again by another VN girl after the 1st one left for home. As usual, he goes around borrowing money to fund his quest. He is so mesmerised by the girl that he skips his work often. Nowadays, his friends simply avoid or ignore him..

RealEstateGuy
04-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Hello xxxx4,

Do you think it is the end of the story for your friend or is it the beginning of his 'adventure' in this kind of KCed game with these girls?

As for my friend, I heard that he started frequent pubs that VN girls are seen. He kena KCed again by another VN girl after the 1st one left for home. As usual, he goes around borrowing money to fund his quest. He is so mesmerised by the girl that he skips his work often. Nowadays, his friends simply avoid or ignore him..
Brother, you friend is only beginning the long spiral down. Many SG brothers have taken that route. Only when a brother has fallend less than zero will he learn to get up on his own. No one can help him unless he wants to help himself. Be compassinate but you must provide tough love to your brother. Sometimes cutting someone off or denying their request is the biggest favor you can do. If that help is for him and him only or his family then of course. If it is to be emptied from his pocket to the purse of a woman heading to Viet N or S, then you should not help him spiral down. SG society is a rough place with lax immigration. Street smart women outwitting NUS honors graduates is a telling sign our SG society is falling apart.

xxxx4
04-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Hello xxxx4,

I am not sure whether he realised it for good. But the trouble that i am having with him is, he seems pleased with what he's done and doesnt show any regret. He is a stubborn bastard.

Whenever talk to him about this matter, we always end up arguing. So i better dont care about it. That's his money and feeling, i have nothing to do with it. I've done enough. But for sure, i wont take him no more to fun trip.

xxxx4
04-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Brother, you friend is only beginning the long spiral down. Many SG brothers have taken that route. Only when a brother has fallend less than zero will he learn to get up on his own. No one can help him unless he wants to help himself. Be compassinate but you must provide tough love to your brother. Sometimes cutting someone off or denying their request is the biggest favor you can do. If that help is for him and him only or his family then of course. If it is to be emptied from his pocket to the purse of a woman heading to Viet N or S, then you should not help him spiral down. SG society is a rough place with lax immigration. Street smart women outwitting NUS honors graduates is a telling sign our SG society is falling apart.

What i really do not understand is... he seemed to believe whatever that bitch is asking. Like one time, he told me that the bitch is asking to support her for her study business and asking around 10k for her study.
Come on, you dont need to be NUS graduate to realise that she not even finish premary school (she doesnt even know a single english word), how come she can study business! And he kept on telling me that she is telling the truth.

One time, I called the MP place and told the manager what she has done and asking to have her stop asking for more money from customers. The bitch's so furious to my friend, she sms him that she's angry with him for telling what she said/asked to his friends.

KangTuo
04-09-2010, 05:33 PM
he simply said "i am not like you, i like her and sex is meaningless and a spoiler to someone you love"

Sounds like me :o

To cut story short again :) He finally realised now after giving her more than $2k in cash + other gifts in just over a month. The sad thing is, he spent 2k+ for nothing, not even a kiss

just like me.
I spended about $2K+ (lodging, airticket, HP) on a viet gal over her three trips to sillypore.
only recent trip (9 months later) i got to french kiss only.
only recent trip I feel that i get more attention from her (this is what i want)

:o

Hurricane88
04-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Brother, you friend is only beginning the long spiral down. Many SG brothers have taken that route. Only when a brother has fallend less than zero will he learn to get up on his own.

If you are saying that you are still study and still very young...dun think you are qualified to advise anyone...just my opinion...:)