PDA

View Full Version : Danok Lastest update

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

waikiki2020
19-03-2010, 12:52 PM
all cheoging bro,charlie suck don ever enter this farm.please sperad this news....

waikiki2020
21-03-2010, 03:00 PM
ok my first report.this is my fourth trips to danok.Having a great time over there.

16/3/2010-Packed up and fetched my friend and start ours journey from city1 to danok.Took about 3 and half hours reached there.Parked at duty free and shopping.Half an hour stepped into danok and checked in hotel hollywood with rm 65 perday.upon checked in,okt which beside hollywood approached us and mirror them in my hotel room.Woaah,big boobs,young and petite body.Mirror about 7 gals but decided to mirror more farms.After that,went for lunch and start adventure into danok farms,first go to chong chong,JD,KK and Rose2.Before step in Rose 2,spotted a petite gal which keep looking at me and smiling towards me,as return i smile back and took her with rm260.I asked Okt to send her after an hour as i need to company my friends to look for her angel.So we go charlie,woaah,so many gals but too bad all the gals very lansi and never smile.look like we owe them money.My friends say no at first but the okt insist to take us to charlie spa which located at kpk areas,so we just go take a look.Bo NGAO,so head back to charlie,my friend BU HAO YI SI reject so took gal from there.
We head back to hotel and waiting for ours gal come.KNock Knock,my baby came liao.At first she kiss me and ask me bath with her.SO go in there,she washed my didi,ass hole and body.After washed,i waited her with tuned on the tv.Suddenly she came attacked me wildly,french kises,woah felt great.THen soap my whole body,suck my didi with hot and cold water.wa lau eh.beh tahan.Turn her around and soap her back with my fingers and toungue,she moaned like hell.OOOOHHH.Darling come come...WU..tak boleh tahan.Turn to position 68,she suck hardly and i insert fingers into with ferrari speed.she was moaning untill water keep flowing.Darling come.I put CD on,and pump her with doggie style then missionary.No strength liao,she TOP on me,riding me with all the efforts she can give,she dragged me to the chair,wah,ridding me agains with superb skills.Tak boleh keluar lagi,she then dragged mr back to bed and suck my cock,i pump her again later.GO GO GO.We been doing it 1 hours plus.I cannot cum but she cum 4 times liao.Finally i gave up,due to alcohol effects....So rest a while.She keep hugging me and i sweet talks with her.

Stare at my hp,woaah six o clock.Go to my friend room,he complain to me charlie gal suck.At first she asked her name but she said don know.everything don know.My friend fed-up.call okt,okt him try first.BO Bian my friend fucked her but she like dead fish.NO KIssinh,no touching.So call okt agains,he agreed to change a new one with rm100 top up.New gal arrived,fuck up.Changed her clothes,straight go to sleep.Never wake up.When touch her,she said later.Wa lau Eh.CHARLIE KAN NI NENG.

continued tomorrow.

waikiki2020
21-03-2010, 03:45 PM
2nd part

when chatted with my friend,suddenly saw a gal come to my room.wondering who is she??so head back room,oh my gal sister.no bad looking.My friend start intrested her so flirted her and her name is beau.she gave a good response back but too bad she being booked.She asked us to join her in wonderland but my gal was hungry so go makan at water view then wonderland.Wah,good impression on wonderland,with nice deco and models dancing around.Too bad my gal with me.we just hanged up there for two hours then back to paragon.At paragon,my friend keep looking at beau.Beau secretly ran away from her customer and came to flirt with my friend.I blocked them from being find out by her customer.He he...
My gal took K and pills in the paragon.We hanged up untill paragon closed.

Back to hotel,i tak boleh tahan liao,once the door closed,i attacked her from behind.Deep french kisses,pull her lingerie down and cd on.Pump her from behind.Woah great men.She keep moaning and dragged her to bed.Take off her clothes,missionary,side fucking,we tried all the position at every corner of the room.BEd,chairs,Tv console,Cabinet,toilet and table.She was wild and wet and i even tried anal with her.WOOO.We fucked agains for one hours.Wa lau eh.BO TRY PUN Tak TAU i got so good stamina.he he.We slept with hugging each others.She keep saying love me and like me.I reply her back with all the sweet talks.

Woke up around 8.am.look at her.Cannot tahan,Engine start agains,she was so wild at the morning,we fucked even longer this time.Two hours plus.with all the position and every corner of the room.I cum 5 times and she claimed that she cannot count how many times she cum since the day i fucked her.WOOO.Men Ego and pround of myself.Around 1130,she started bath and put her clothes on.She keep kissing me and said miss me so we exchanged hp no.i said i will stay one more day but without booking.He he fuck till kaki pun no strength liao...she stared me back and said u will book another puying lo but i told her and promised that i wont book any gal.She looks so sad at that time and straight head out of the room and left.After 30 minutes,she sms me "I LOVE U I mISS YOU From Kung"...ha ha i reply back ME TOO..

Head to my friend room,he claimed that he never fuck her puying caused she keep sleeping all the while.Wa Lau eh,paid for RM330 JUST FOR ONE SHOT.Bad luck to him.....he decided to book another gal from JONG JONG.so i head to satit for massage.A nice 19 puying.speak fluent mandarin and keep teasing me of the love Bites left by my KUNG.FOUR LOVE BITES>CI BAI LIAO<HOW TO GO BACK LIKE THAT....Suddenly RING RING RING.look at hp.KUNG Called me but too bad my hp suddenly no line.so back to bed and flicked with the massage gal but end up eat myself.

Look at hp,two message from Kung.First where r u?second Call me.so Called her back,she was furios because i didnt call her back instanly.Na Bei,u think who u r?....so sweet talk her lo,she claimed that no customer today,and c whether i wanna to join her at nite bo.so i said ok lo.he he.Free TIU..

Head to friend room,his new puying arrived ah pat from laos..MMh,not bad,we chatted a while then start drink red wine and play card.We all drunk like hell.so head back to room.sleep.Woke up 3.30....Ci BAi,so late liao.look at HP,5 misses call from KUNG.Call her back immidiately c got any Free TIU.CIBAI HP OFF.cannot get through.AI,,,,back to bed and sleep....Fucking Red wine..

Lim2305
21-03-2010, 04:33 PM
all cheoging bro,charlie suck don ever enter this farm.please sperad this news....

Bro,
Why don’t you just share we us your bad experience in this farm? :confused:

localhunter
22-03-2010, 12:01 PM
I do agree that charlie's farm girl service is bad. I tried many girls from this farm before. Althought they do have gem, but the service is bad. They are only good in sleeping. Sometime, they claim to be no mood la, like we owe them a few million. Their girl really can sleep. One of my experience is i took one girl from charlie. Forgotten her name but the OKT told me is ang pai. I went back to room with her and have the 1st battle. Haiz, i am making love with a dead fish. AFter that, they will sleep until morning. Even when you try to wake them up for second round, they will show sour face.

2nd case is one of the girl that i took keep on crying by saying being dump by malaysian bf. Blaaa blaaa blaaa. This girl also can sleep till morning. Is the girl being train to sleep?? Therefore, no more Charlie. I rather to invest my money somewhere else.

waikiki2020
22-03-2010, 04:22 PM
yes,the danok okt thought we all are water fish and idiot.We should avoid CHARLIE FARM>......

Bro we should list down all the blacklist farms,so that we wont be treated as idiot.

Steven Song
22-03-2010, 10:25 PM
my lobo trip arrived at D with an intro by okt: ah or aka black.. When he assist me to check in hotel. After paying the nightly rate 65, move up to the room with couple of calls by okt and soon after arrived with 4 gals for choices. Mymar, laos and 2 thais whom the okt claims. Took up the thai, settle for 250 and the night.....mao. To continue

topcook1
22-03-2010, 11:32 PM
my lobo trip arrived at D with an intro by okt: ah or aka black.. When he assist me to check in hotel. After paying the nightly rate 65, move up to the room with couple of calls by okt and soon after arrived with 4 gals for choices. Mymar, laos and 2 thais whom the okt claims. Took up the thai, settle for 250 and the night.....mao. To continue

Camping for more..btw is the okt good? I will be there this saturday.

pj_soldier
24-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Agreed with you on this point.
But if you have followed this thread closely, u would have been warned not to venture into Charlie.

But never mind la, once bitten, twice shy :D

topcook1
25-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Anyone in Dandok this weekend? Wanna drink kopiz?

holymannn
25-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Bro,
Why don’t you just share we us your bad experience in this farm? :confused:

taiko. long time nv heard from you karen. how are you? you nv chio me to danok laew

Xerus
25-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Agreed with you on this point.
But if you have followed this thread closely, u would have been warned not to venture into Charlie.

But never mind la, once bitten, twice shy :D

I wanna add another blood sucking place in the list .. another con place ! Beware

777 Karaoke , just behind Oscar Hotel , beside girlie hair saloon . :mad:

waikiki2020
25-03-2010, 08:41 PM
thanks bro for the info,we will avoid such blood sucker farm

Lim2305
27-03-2010, 06:17 AM
taiko. long time nv heard from you karen. how are you? you nv chio me to danok laew

Hi HB Prince,
Wah, I thought you already MIA.
Was there on Thursday(25th) night, met with your tirak and asked her where were you. She told me that you were in Penang busy other things. She keep on asking me the "things"(u should know) from me. I gave her....sorry.....
Sms me if you go there again.

This trip I picked one "Kampong" girl(worked here less than 3 weeks) and the age is 18 years old. She dressed really like village gal. Asked my regular karaoke owner's wife to get her to dress as modern as possible.

One thing I want to urge every bro here, don't pay more than rm100 to Mutiara ML gals(and other massage parlor as well) if you ask for extra. I had been to Mutiara 1 and 2 recently, and was told that the price to bonk them is rm150-rm200. This is too much. Actually this is your money and you can pay as much as possible but it will spoil the market price. The price should be rm80-rm100 regardless she is very young or pretty. Bro Yokosi only paid rm70 when he did ST with Mutiara 2 ML. In addition, rm150-rm200 you may get overnight gal in KFC. Actually 99% of the ML gals formerly worked in KFC. It is not worh it if you pay them rm150-rm200 for ST. This is only my 2 cents baht.
Cheers.

Xerus
29-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Hi HB Prince,
Was there on Thursday(25th) night, met with your tirak and asked her where were you. She told me that you were in Penang busy other things. She keep on asking me the "things"(u should know) from me. I gave her....sorry.....

This trip I picked one "Kampong" girl(worked here less than 3 weeks) and the age is 18 years old. She dressed really like village gal. Asked my regular karaoke owner's wife to get her to dress as modern as possible.

One thing I want to urge every bro here, don't pay more than rm100 to Mutiara ML gals(and other massage parlor as well) if you ask for extra. I had been to Mutiara 1 and 2 recently, and was told that the price to bonk them is rm150-rm200. This is too much. Actually this is your money and you can pay as much as possible but it will spoil the market price. The price should be rm80-rm100 regardless she is very young or pretty. Bro Yokosi only paid rm70 when he did ST with Mutiara 2 ML. In addition, rm150-rm200 you may get overnight gal in KFC. Actually 99% of the ML gals formerly worked in KFC. It is not worh it if you pay them rm150-rm200 for ST. This is only my 2 cents baht.
Cheers.

YES .. I agree with Bro. Lim here ! Already pay 40 ~ 50 rm for massage then to slog out rm 150 to bonk .. aisey too much already ! So far , I have only paid RM 100 max at Mutiara.. fat or thin , beautiful or so so , hence please rich and gracious bros out there .. dun spoil the market lah for us .. and avoid paying more than it's worth ! Kam siah !

etct88
29-03-2010, 10:48 AM
YES .. I agree with Bro. Lim here ! Already pay 40 ~ 50 rm for massage then to slog out rm 150 to bonk .. aisey too much already ! So far , I have only paid RM 100 max at Mutiara.. fat or thin , beautiful or so so , hence please rich and gracious bros out there .. dun spoil the market lah for us .. and avoid paying more than it's worth ! Kam siah !

you so lucky, still can give tips...:p

I was not even offered any special... knn, in the end just walk out lo, fully loaded, in sperm and doe....... didn't even bother to tip, I ugly or what???:o think I water fish....

Yokosi
29-03-2010, 10:58 AM
This trip I picked one "Kampong" girl and the age is 18 years old. She dressed really like village gal. Asked my regular karaoke owner's wife to get her to dress as modern as possible.

The price should be rm80-rm100 regardless she is very young or pretty. Bro Yokosi only paid rm70 when he did ST with Mutiara 2 ML. In addition, rm150-rm200 you may get overnight gal in KFC. Cheers.

Hello Lim2305,

"Kampong girl" is now your style, loh !. Kampong girl can cow ride very well, up and down on you. Town girl good at riding motor, very smooth and no bumps unless she hit a street ramp which is once in a while !. Change of heart from your regular. Your regular, khap baan , leuw ?.;):D

RM70 for ST in Mutiara Spa or in any of the farms, massage places is a good deal. Me was quite happy with the RM70 spent. More leftover money for future expenditures in Danok. How is fortune cafe ?. Any good lookers there ?.

Yokosi
29-03-2010, 11:04 AM

I was not even offered any special... knn, in the end just walk out lo, fully loaded, in sperm and doe....... didn't even bother to tip, I ugly or what???:o think I water fish....

Next time, do tell a ML that " almost bald men are very filthy rich " and she will offer you all kinds of ........consuming sperm methods that she will do for a bald rich man.:D

Lim2305
29-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Hello Lim2305,

"Kampong girl" is now your style, loh !. Kampong girl can cow ride very well, up and down on you. Town girl good at riding motor, very smooth and no bumps unless she hit a street ramp which is once in a while !. Change of heart from your regular. Your regular, khap baan , leuw ?.;):D

RM70 for ST in Mutiara Spa or in any of the farms, massage places is a good deal. Me was quite happy with the RM70 spent. More leftover money for future expenditures in Danok. How is fortune cafe ?. Any good lookers there ?.

Bro Yakosi,

Nice to hear from you again, I thought you MIA.
My regular? As I told you last time, I will be leaving her after CNY. This friday will be there again but not the Kampong girl but another "chun' gal who recomended by OKT(my freind). Some of OKT keep on recommend gal to me when they knew that I no longer stick to one gal.....
.....Will cheong together with Bonkemon in May as he is busy recently.
Cheers.

Lim2305
29-03-2010, 11:18 AM

Actually, I noticed that the demand is more than supply so the ML can charge more than rm100 for ST. Many malay customers like to visit Mutiaria SPA and willing to pay more than rm100....this was told by Mutiara captain..
We hope that the ML will not treat us like water fish....but what to do if someone willing to be water fish.:D

Yokosi
29-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Nice to hear from you again, I thought you MIA.
My regular? As I told you last time, I will be leaving her after CNY. This friday will be there again but not the Kampong girl but another "chun' gal who recomended by OKT(my freind). Some of OKT keep on recommend gal to me when they knew that I no longer stick to one gal.....
.....Will cheong together with Bonkemon in May as he is busy recently.
Cheers.

MIA from Danok, Hatyai for this time.

Me getting very, very old oredi, including the grey cells in my brain. Easy forget about you telling me that you are leaving her after CNY. I still have your friend card. Nice fellow.
May with Bonkemon ?. My schedule in May is very tight. Not possible on 10th to 14th, 19 to 21st May. Possible on end month. Yes ?.

topcook1
29-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Right now at Dandok internet cafe which is somewhere directly from PP hotel which I am staying. Last night at 1am stroll around the soi and manage to get a short term bonk from Lovely KTV. Below is a short FR

Name: Fay
Looks 7/10
Origin : Chaingmai
BJ: 6/10
Shower: By my self
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 4/10 (she is new)
RTF : No

Damage : RM100 Inclusive of a room at Ceasar Palace hotel.

It seems that the town is very quiet during sunday and weedays.

Anyway tried oil massaage at PP hotel by a milf. Total damag RM50. I dont wanna hanky panky coz her looks already turned me down. Massage skill average only.Will be going back to spore tomorrow.....

Lim2305
29-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Name: Fay
Looks 7/10
Origin : Chaingmai
BJ: 6/10
Shower: By my self
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 4/10 (she is new)
RTF : No

Damage : RM100 Inclusive of a room at Ceasar Palace hotel.

It seems that the town is very quiet during sunday and weedays.

Anyway tried oil massaage at PP hotel by a milf. Total damag RM50. I dont wanna hanky panky coz her looks already turned me down. Massage skill average only.Will be going back to spore tomorrow.....

But if you are there on Thursday, friday and Saturday then it is packed with cheongsters.....Today I think most of the gals will be off as to rest their mei mei after screw a lot during weekend. :D
You not go for overnight gal? Do enjoy!

holymannn
29-03-2010, 05:26 PM
bro glad that you out of kc game... Hehe... But enjoy your single status first na. Enjoy while you can before fall into another kc game. Haha...

Kampung gal or city gal, so long make make you song is a good gal laew. Hahaha... Tot you wanna try ah sin? Or already tried? Provide FR leh... Haha...

As of me, I am out of danok scene laew. I hope I will go there rest la tai ko. How about meet in betong? Haha

Hi HB Prince,

Cheers.

Lim2305
29-03-2010, 05:40 PM
bro glad that you out of kc game... Hehe... But enjoy your single status first na. Enjoy while you can before fall into another kc game. Haha...

Kampung gal or city gal, so long make make you song is a good gal laew. Hahaha... Tot you wanna try ah sin? Or already tried? Provide FR leh... Haha...

As of me, I am out of danok scene laew. I hope I will go there rest la tai ko. How about meet in betong? Haha

At last got your reply! Ah Sin, how to try? She is my ex-gal friend........
Now saw HB's waitress ah koy, you knew her. She tau chia bo? :D
Just now also informed by bro etct88, seems like all of you move to Betong. Just let me know the date, I hope to join you all in Betong.......never been there!

Pearl
29-03-2010, 09:22 PM

Tiu.. go Betong bo jio

Lim2305
29-03-2010, 10:14 PM
MIA from Danok, Hatyai for this time.

Me getting very, very old oredi, including the grey cells in my brain. Easy forget about you telling me that you are leaving her after CNY. I still have your friend card. Nice fellow.
May with Bonkemon ?. My schedule in May is very tight. Not possible on 10th to 14th, 19 to 21st May. Possible on end month. Yes ?.

Me should be ok, let Bonkemon to decide? :)

etct88
30-03-2010, 02:07 AM
Tiu.. go Betong bo jio

OK,lor, include you law.... you need how many days notice to move??:p:p

Pearl
30-03-2010, 09:36 PM
OK,lor, include you law.... you need how many days notice to move??:p:p

Wah..so kin reply...:D

As long as Im not travelling.. 3 days will suffice :p

topcook1
30-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Just came back from Dandok and feels like is totally different feeling with spore...Will go back in few months time again. Anyway heard that PP hotel will have an expansion of more than 100 plus rooms . I been observe that hotels is getting more competitive there as more new ones are constructed.BTW has anyone been to this club Regke which is directly opposite Okay disco?

etct88
31-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Wah..so kin reply...:D

As long as Im not travelling.. 3 days will suffice :p

OK, will remind that cipek friend of your's.... he will be the or-kwee-niser:p:p

Playman
31-03-2010, 02:15 AM
At last got your reply! Ah Sin, how to try? She is my ex-gal friend........
Now saw HB's waitress ah koy, you knew her. She tau chia bo? :D
Just now also informed by bro etct88, seems like all of you move to Betong. Just let me know the date, I hope to join you all in Betong.......never been there!

Lioew already the Prince of Danok moving to Betong....KNN, finished, must go earlier than him before he reach there....if not all the coyotes, bikinis, waitress stick to him!

When are you going ah? Prince Holymann aka puying killer!:D

Lim2305
31-03-2010, 06:33 AM
Lioew already the Prince of Danok moving to Betong....KNN, finished, must go earlier than him before he reach there....if not all the coyotes, bikinis, waitress stick to him!

When are you going ah? Prince Holymann aka puying killer!:D

Agreed, I will make sure to reach Betong at least ONE hour earlier than him if I go with him. :D
Prince Holy, when?

Pearl
31-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Agreed, I will make sure to reach Betong at least ONE hour earlier than him if I go with him. :D
Prince Holy, when?

I dont think 1 hour is a sufficient headstart if we deal with Holymann le.. U need 1 month.. hahahahahaha

Pearl
31-03-2010, 12:13 PM
OK, will remind that cipek friend of your's.... he will be the or-kwee-niser:p:p

Waiting for your new date hor.. kekekekekeke

etct88
01-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Waiting for your new date hor.. kekekekekeke

tentatively, 23/24 April, will let your cipek friend contact you.... he is not the OKniser....:D:p

Playman
04-04-2010, 05:41 PM
tentatively, 23/24 April, will let your cipek friend contact you.... he is not the OKniser....:D:p

Bro you "on" or not for Betong trip.....! let us do the farm tour together again! ;)

demondemon
05-04-2010, 01:50 AM
paiseh ah laojiaos, if i fly to hatyai hor from there how to go to dandok and how long roughly ah?

etct88
05-04-2010, 01:54 AM
paiseh ah laojiaos, if i fly to hatyai hor from there how to go to dandok and how long roughly ah?

Hatyai to Danok.... 60km.... you figure out the timing lo, one hour should be about right....:D

etct88
05-04-2010, 01:55 AM
Bro you "on" or not for Betong trip.....! let us do the farm tour together again! ;)

On, have to pick up our competitor....:mad:

Playman
05-04-2010, 05:11 AM

You mean our competitor...Prince Holymann?

KNS it is a handicapped match then.....like bringing a tiger to fight the pig!

Leiow Leiow like that.....we would have to settle for the fruit seller aunties again like in Danok....! Haizzz!:p

Pearl
05-04-2010, 10:42 AM

Pick him up and send him to Holland first. hurhurhur

etct88
05-04-2010, 10:42 AM
You mean our competitor...Prince Holymann?

KNS it is a handicapped match then.....like bringing a tiger to fight the pig!

Leiow Leiow like that.....we would have to settle for the fruit seller aunties again like in Danok....! Haizzz!:p

more like 2 pigs, go pick up tiger for tiger show.......:o:(

Nighteyes
06-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Going to Danok again next week (2nd time). I plan to book a girl in Ovation. I read before that the girls there can be real nymphos. Is it still the same now with the girls at Ovation? Never tried a nympho before so i thought give it a go :)

etct88
07-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Pick him up and send him to Holland first. hurhurhur

So did he offer to pick you (the other tiger) up?:D 'cos have 2 pigs ma.....

etct88
07-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Going to Danok again next week (2nd time). I plan to book a girl in Ovation. I read before that the girls there can be real nymphos. Is it still the same now with the girls at Ovation? Never tried a nympho before so i thought give it a go :)

wow, you testing our england? :eek:

put lian..... same row as Charlie, Paragon...........

Pearl
07-04-2010, 03:03 PM
So did he offer to pick you (the other tiger) up?:D 'cos have 2 pigs ma.....

Sorry hor.. me garfield cat.. meow meow

etct88
07-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Sorry hor.. me garfield cat.. meow meow

tiger in a meow meow clothing......:eek:

I think your cipek friend looking for you....:p

Pearl
07-04-2010, 09:58 PM
tiger in a meow meow clothing......:eek:

I think your cipek friend looking for you....:p

Which cipek.. i know a lot :D

Nighteyes
07-04-2010, 11:54 PM
wow, you testing our england? :eek:

put lian..... same row as Charlie, Paragon...........

lol. you are funny. at ovation then since its the name of the building :) hmm i'll try to speak better england then :) or engrish hmmm

etct88
08-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Which cipek.. i know a lot :D

lucky, I ahpek, not cipek....... yet....:p:p

localhunter
09-04-2010, 01:17 AM

depends on your luck bro .. but plsss .. avoid Charlie .. :D

Any taiko going to Dannok in May??

Pearl
09-04-2010, 02:35 PM
depends on your luck bro .. but plsss .. avoid Charlie .. :D

Any taiko going to Dannok in May??

Shhhhh....

I heard the group now chionging Betong.. kekekekeke

Dont tell them I told you this.. hurhurhur

localhunter
10-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Shhhhh....

I heard the group now chionging Betong.. kekekekeke

Dont tell them I told you this.. hurhurhur

Dont worry bro .. i will not tell anyone that they are heading to Betong. Nobody will know about Betong.
The Betong trip will remain secret. Since the group is going to Betong, its a good time to fast fast cheong dannok. If not, sure got nothing to eat. :D:D

Pearl
10-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Dont worry bro .. i will not tell anyone that they are heading to Betong. Nobody will know about Betong.
The Betong trip will remain secret. Since the group is going to Betong, its a good time to fast fast cheong dannok. If not, sure got nothing to eat. :D:D

WAkakakakakaka..

Post big big ka..:D

U never go there? :p

BMW X5
11-04-2010, 12:37 PM
....like bringing a tiger to fight the pig!

lol this si so funny, I had such a good laugh.

localhunter
13-04-2010, 11:45 AM
nola ... i never been to Betong before ... because i still prefer Danok ..
I just love HB .. :D

Yokosi
13-04-2010, 12:07 PM
i still prefer Danok ..

You love HB or the models in HB ?.
I think i know which model you LOVE so much !. hehehehe.

Bangers
13-04-2010, 01:52 PM

Any Bros going Betong in May??? I should b there, I've not gone there for sometime liao.

sexprovider
14-04-2010, 04:15 PM
There is a new hotel recently opened on 12/03/2010 call S P Sweet Hote located at the back of He Jia Hotel and it has 7 storey. The price range from 490bath(excl breakfast) to 890bath.The rooms are preety nice and it is formally owned by the Satit gruop of company. Quite a good choice for partymen who will never sleep before 2am Thai becouse there is a Disco at the main lobby area which operates untill that moment.

Another newly opened hotel call KPK Garden which located nearby KPK Hotel. The room price are quite expensive and the area is quite remote:eek:. Not so recommended unless you like a quiet place to stay.

For those who love to have a good time with massage, Please don't forget to pay a visit to the newly opened Shalala Spa and Massage located the third lane at the left hand side after you entered the thai border. The girls inside are carefully selected in terms of outlook and skill and being professionally trained to cater every needs from the customers. The decoration inside the spa are so cosy and warm and no wonder it has been ranked by the Sadao Minicipals as the Best Spa In Dannok:cool::cool:. The price of massage may vary from 300bath complete thai massage for 2 hours inside a private and soothing room to 700bath for VIP room with 2 hours traditional OIL massage including sauna and shower in a jaguzi tub.To add some icing on the cake, you may ask for a special sevices call Oil Body Massage and i tell you my friends, i had ride a roller coster to heaven when the girl did that stunt to me!So thrilling!! Though the price i paid for it was 2500bath, but i have never regreted it!
"TIPS"
Try to look for a sweet girl name Jenny who can talk in Mandarin and English and she can lead you the way to Heaven..;) Her contact is 0066814847547(if u call fr own number).

That's all for today. will keep you guys inform with the new things soon.

Pai gone!

sexprovider
14-04-2010, 06:54 PM

HI Buddy, for your information:
There is a new hotel recently opened on 12/03/2010 call S P Sweet Hote located at the back of He Jia Hotel and it has 7 storey. The price range from 490bath(excl breakfast) to 890bath.The rooms are preety nice and it is formally owned by the Satit gruop of company. Quite a good choice for partymen who will never sleep before 3am Malaysia becouse there is a Disco at the main lobby area which operates untill that moment.

Another newly opened hotel call KPK Garden which located nearby KPK Hotel. The room price are quite expensive and the area is quite remote:(. Not so recommended unless you like a quiet place to stay.

For those who love to have a good time with massage, Please don't forget to pay a visit to the newly opened Shalala Spa and Massage located the third lane at the left hand side after you entered the thai border. The girls inside are carefully selected in terms of outlook and skill and being professionally trained to cater every needs from the customers. The decoration inside the spa are so cosy and warm and no wonder it has been ranked by the Sadao Minicipals as the Best Spa In Dannok:cool:. The price of massage may vary from 300bath complete thai massage for 2 hours inside a private and soothing room to 700bath for VIP room with 2 hours traditional OIL massage including sauna and shower in a jaguzi tub.To add some icing on the cake, you may ask for a special sevices call Oil Body Massage and i tell you my friends, i had myself a roller coster ride to heaven when the girl did that stunt to me!So thrilling!! Though the price i paid for it was rm250, but i have never regreted it!
"TIPS"
Try to look for a sweet girl name Jenny who can talk in Mandarin and English and she can lead you the way to Heaven.. Her contact is 0066814847547(if u call from own country number).

Pai gone!

sexprovider
14-04-2010, 06:58 PM
There is a new hotel recently opened on 12/03/2010 call S P Sweet Hote located at the back of He Jia Hotel and it has 7 storey. The price range from 490bath(excl breakfast) to 890bath.The rooms are preety nice and it is formally owned by the Satit gruop of company. Quite a good choice for partymen who will never sleep before 2am Thai becouse there is a Disco at the main lobby area which operates untill that moment.

Another newly opened hotel call KPK Garden which located nearby KPK Hotel. The room price are quite expensive and the area is quite remote:eek:. Not so recommended unless you like a quiet place to stay.

For those who love to have a good time with massage, Please don't forget to pay a visit to the newly opened Shalala Spa and Massage located the third lane at the left hand side after you entered the thai border. The girls inside are carefully selected in terms of outlook and skill and being professionally trained to cater every needs from the customers. The decoration inside the spa are so cosy and warm and no wonder it has been ranked by the Sadao Minicipals as the Best Spa In Dannok:cool::cool:. The price of massage may vary from 300bath complete thai massage for 2 hours inside a private and soothing room to 700bath for VIP room with 2 hours traditional OIL massage including sauna and shower in a jaguzi tub.To add some icing on the cake, you may ask for a special sevices call Oil Body Massage and i tell you my friends, i had ride a roller coster to heaven when the girl did that stunt to me!So thrilling!! Though the price i paid for it was 2500bath, but i have never regreted it!
"TIPS"
Try to look for a sweet girl name Jenny who can talk in Mandarin and English and she can lead you the way to Heaven..;) Her contact is 0066814847547(if u call fr own number).

Pai gone!
In addition:

Just to add some more info on the method of driving to Dannok. Be4 that, i would strongly recommend 4 those who own a car by ur own name, just make a photocopy of ur car registration card and ur genuine passpost/border pass(if u stay at the northern state of Malaysia), show the above documents initially to the Malaysian police at the middle/last check point just after the duty free shop.After that drive ur car to the Thailand border side and park ur car at the left hand side parking area(be carefull NOT to to park ur car OVERNIGHT there just because u want to avoid the hassle unless if u want to see all ur car tyres flatted the next day!).Get down ur car and get ur passport stamp first(cost u 10bath per person 4 that), follow by submit ur passport and car reg card to the booth farthest to the noth whereby usually a girl immigration officer with handle with it.Get the printed car pass from her(valid for one month if u use ur international passport and this is FREE) and sign the pass TWICE infront of yet another immigration officer at the counter besides and leave the pass to the officer for checking. Then get back to ur car, drive to way where u came in just now and straight to the place u sign the car pass, get ur car pass from the officer and HOOLA!! u r in heaven....

Note:
The Thai officer will write ur car licence plate number at the upper side of ur car pass, check it out and please make sure u don't get the wrong one unless u wanna make urself into troubles.U don't have to return the car pass if u decide to visit Thailand again within the permitted duration stated on ur car pass.The good thing is that ur car can entered Thailand as mamy times as u want by just showing the car pass to the officer.Nevertheless don't forget to surrender ur car pass be4 u leave thailand if u comfirm u won't be back soon unless u wanna get ur car blacklisted by Thai authority.
For the matter of Thai car insurance, u can buy it at any big coffe shop at Changloon Malaysia(be4 Bukit Kayu Hitam) or at the Thai immigration department(only if u pretty sure that ur Thai language is very good),the price vary from rm20plus to rm100plus depands on the duration u want . FOR ME, i don't fancy buying Thai car insurance 4 few reasons:
1)I am a very firm, carefull and never drink and drive driver.
2)I am very sure i only drive my car at the Dannok area.
3)The Thai Authority never happened be4 ever check ur car insurance in Dannok or even Sadao.

Lastly, again I would like to reiterate that PLEASE drive ur car to Dannok if if are able to do so because:
1)Most of the Thai girls prefer to jump in a car when going out for eating or to get laid in pubs rather than asking them to squeeze themself up in the motocycle.
2)Car driving is pleasurable esp to the Lake VIew Restaurant at night(the place i like the most in Dannok for the romantic environments and the very delicious and yet not so expensive Thai food)and also sight-seeing at the pubs and booking houses.
3)The risk of ur car being stolen is equall to zero in Dannok. The last time it happened was about 20 years ago.Just make sure u park ur car and lock it down properly.

That's about for now,hope u guys can get help from it!

Cher kan, pai gone!

topcook1
27-04-2010, 01:51 PM
What has happened to Dandok? Seems like this thread been quite for quite sometimes liaoz.

etct88
27-04-2010, 10:42 PM
What has happened to Dandok? Seems like this thread been quite for quite sometimes liaoz.

I also wonder why... luckily saw someone's post, saying he never been to Betong and love Danok........ :D ha ha ha... no conflict of interest, we went to Betong, wonder where to post our outing........ (sorry asking this question)..:p

Will post a Betong trip report, will try not to be selfish... :D

etct88
27-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Any Bros going Betong in May??? I should b there, I've not gone there for sometime liao.

ha ha ha... just got back from there.... :D:D:D

ProfessorOokami
28-04-2010, 04:23 AM
Good information form sexprovider but Danok seems to be very HOT as he wrote that one needs many "baths" to stay in hotels, to have massages and do other things :D

NOTE: it should be BAHT:p

Lim2305
28-04-2010, 05:53 AM
For those like SYT, please go to old and new Satit massage parlor(especially New Satit), you sure get a young and pretty gal there. For ST, they will ask for 150-200 and LT is 300-350. Just pay them 100 for ST and 250-300 for LT depend on your negotiation skill. I am quite confident that you will pick one there unless you don’t like SYT. Remember to go there on or after 12pm local time and don’t go on Monday and Tuesday as many pretty SYT will on holiday to rest their mei mei…….
Just back last weekend and picked 2 gals from new Satit. Had a great fun with them in Karaoke, Paragon and bed.
Danok still packed with cheongsters, maybe need to change the cheong place to Betong as bro etct88 did…..waiting for his Betong’s FR. :)

sexprovider
28-04-2010, 01:11 PM
For those like SYT, please go to old and new Satit massage parlor(especially New Satit), you sure get a young and pretty gal there. For ST, they will ask for 150-200 and LT is 300-350. Just pay them 100 for ST and 250-300 for LT depend on your negotiation skill. I am quite confident that you will pick one there unless you don’t like SYT. Remember to go there on or after 12pm local time and don’t go on Monday and Tuesday as many pretty SYT will on holiday to rest their mei mei…….
Just back last weekend and picked 2 gals from new Satit. Had a great fun with them in Karaoke, Paragon and bed.
Danok still packed with cheongsters, maybe need to change the cheong place to Betong as bro etct88 did…..waiting for his Betong’s FR. :)
Hi buddy. Just a quick remarks on the latest interesting developement in Dannok. For those who are really looking forward for REAL virgins,there are two new girls available(age between 16-17) in the flesh market!!! I had seen and talk to them and tell u what, they are so preety, shy and look so innocent...The place to look for them is at the New Shalala Spa & Massage located the third lane at the left hand side after you entered the thai border. Be QUICK be4 it's to late!!

Note: i know the owner of the girls well enough to determine the qenuine of the virginity but trust me i had never lay my hands even on the little fingers of the girls because only mature girls are my cup of tea!

Playman
28-04-2010, 04:03 PM

You people so early one no need to sleep.....anyway do ask him about his Tarzan & Jane story.....drilling!:D:D

Lim2305
29-04-2010, 06:36 AM
Hi buddy. Just a quick remarks on the latest interesting developement in Dannok. For those who are really looking forward for REAL virgins,there are two new girls available(age between 16-17) in the flesh market!!! I had seen and talk to them and tell u what, they are so preety, shy and look so innocent...The place to look for them is at the New Shalala Spa & Massage located the third lane at the left hand side after you entered the thai border. Be QUICK be4 it's to late!!

Note: i know the owner of the girls well enough to determine the qenuine of the virginity but trust me i had never lay my hands even on the little fingers of the girls because only mature girls are my cup of tea!

Thanks for your info. But for me, I will not touch those gals less than 19 yrs old. Another one is I am not fancy those virgin gals.(Via trading) I had been offered many times to these virgin gals from rm2000–rm3000 but I never accepted. This is my principal in this cheong world.
Hi Bro I will be there next week, can we meet up for drink?
Cheers.

Lim2305
29-04-2010, 06:46 AM
You people so early one no need to sleep.....anyway do ask him about his Tarzan & Jane story.....drilling!:D:D

Bro Etct88,
We all are waiting your Betong's FR! Don't forget to tell us the story as Bro Playman mentioned!

sexprovider
29-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Hi lim, if u wanna meet me please let me know the actual date and time u r there and perhaps i might be able 2 join u. till then

Cher kan.Pai Gone!

Lim2305
30-04-2010, 05:52 AM
Hi lim, if u wanna meet me please let me know the actual date and time u r there and perhaps i might be able 2 join u. till then

Cher kan.Pai Gone!
Should be there on 5th and back on 6th. How?

KLkianewbie
30-04-2010, 04:41 PM
Will be going to Dannok again next week after almost 2 months absence 8-10 May. The kong tau very hard to release, haih, must follow uncle etct88 or papa playman to Betong to release next time. Any bros there gimme a PM maybe we can meet up.

Lim2305
30-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Will be going to Dandok end of the month to Visit my friend's disco "Okay".....Would like to enquire whether do the Wls provide short time service? Is there any short time room or hotel for bonking? Kindly do give some tips...cheers
Last Sunday 1am(local time) went to this "Okay" disco before going to HB. I saw less than 5 customers there and they mostly playing Malay songs. Anyway! Will try to check this newly open "Pattaya" A gogo next week and shall update your later. I heard got "orang putih" puying there!

Yokosi
04-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Last Sunday 1am(local time) went to this "Okay" disco before going to HB. I saw less than 5 customers there and they mostly playing Malay songs. Anyway! Will try to check this newly open "Pattaya" A gogo next week and shall update your later. I heard got "orang putih" puying there!

After a nice meal in Sabuy D Seafood restaurant ( on the right side of KPK Hotel behind carpark and near Wonderland ) and cheaper than in Waterview restaurant, we went to the Pattaya Club Agogo Disco located on Soi 11 ( where the Model Club used to be located ). The banners near the disco and on 2 pick up trucks mentioned " Russia girls and Super Models from Pattaya ".
It was a new club just opened last week. A pink/red building with green windows.

We went inside and sat next to the stage. My friend got his gf and i, the lone ranger. At first, the girls were beautiful. More pretty than those in Hello Bangkok. Later, when they came out to dance, quality wise decreased tremendously. Only 2 girls on stage were okay. Two big Heinekens, a bucket of ice, basket of chips with 2 chewing gum costed me RM54. Cheap if you are from Singapore. Not cheap to me if you compared the prices to other bars in Danok. RM4 for ice, RM14 for the basket of chips, RM18 for a Heineken. And RM30 for the flowers held by the mamasans.

There were no white skin Russian girls on stage. Maybe, they got Russian girls when they officially opened for the first few days but not now anymore. The Pattaya show with puyings in bikinis that did un Pattaya agogo shows were pretty lousy. I have seen better shows in Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, Patpong in Bangkok !. Quite a number of customers inside the club with coyotes around.

4 of the coyotes said in Thai to one another on whether i got puyings or not. After deciding that i am alone, they came and introduced themselves. All were rejected. One on stage also stuck her hands out. I held her hands and the flowers mamasan came and pushed me to buy a garland for the coyote ( who also danced on the stage ). Both were disappointed when i rejected their offers. We did not finished our drinks and went to Hello Bangkok.

Quite crowded here but not so many people as in the weekends. The models were in bikini but without the tops. Doing all the dances, with lesbian action on stage, with their naked tits out and with stickers stuck to their nipples. A couple of coyotes came to me and again, i rejected them all except for one which i accepted. Quite a good drinker with half the solid melons showing. Huh huh huh !. Gave her two glass filled with beer, a big Heineken while she was on stage and with THB100s wrapped onto the glasses and beer bottle for her to consume. She finished the beer. Bottom ups, for this lady. Danced, raba and played with her ( opened her clothing to see her melons... very nice tits ). Hello Bangkok models and coyotes were much prettier than those in the Pattaya Club. Two more coyotes came. Once was a bad tempered lady that i knew. She also can drink but can throw up in bed while being fucked. Rather messy affair with puke around !. The other coyote, so liked me but i gave her a no fuck you attitude. Me played hard to get. This can be good and can save you some $$$ if you becomes stubborn in rejecting the coyotes, tequila shooter and food serving service personnel, mamasans with the flowers.

It was good in Hello Bangkok. Today, i will check out Spider, Scorpion, Winners and Fortune Cafe and later head out to Wonderland.

KLkianewbie
04-05-2010, 04:14 PM
After a nice meal in Sabuy D Seafood restaurant ( on the right side of KPK Hotel behind carpark and near Wonderland ) and cheaper than in Waterview restaurant, we went to the Pattaya Club Agogo Disco located on Soi 11 ( where the Model Club used to be located ). The banners near the disco and on 2 pick up trucks mentioned " Russia girls and Super Models from Pattaya ".
It was a new club just opened last week. A pink/red building with green windows.

We went inside and sat next to the stage. My friend got his gf and i, the lone ranger. At first, the girls were beautiful. More pretty than those in Hello Bangkok. Later, when they came out to dance, quality wise decreased tremendously. Only 2 girls on stage were okay. Two big Heinekens, a bucket of ice, basket of chips with 2 chewing gum costed me RM54. Cheap if you are from Singapore. Not cheap to me if you compared the prices to other bars in Danok. RM4 for ice, RM14 for the basket of chips, RM18 for a Heineken. And RM30 for the flowers held by the mamasans.

There were no white skin Russian girls on stage. Maybe, they got Russian girls when they officially opened for the first few days but not now anymore. The Pattaya show with puyings in bikinis that did un Pattaya agogo shows were pretty lousy. I have seen better shows in Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, Patpong in Bangkok !. Quite a number of customers inside the club with coyotes around.

4 of the coyotes said in Thai to one another on whether i got puyings or not. After deciding that i am alone, they came and introduced themselves. All were rejected. One on stage also stuck her hands out. I held her hands and the flowers mamasan came and pushed me to buy a garland for the coyote ( who also danced on the stage ). Both were disappointed when i rejected their offers. We did not finished our drinks and went to Hello Bangkok.

Quite crowded here but not so many people as in the weekends. The models were in bikini but without the tops. Doing all the dances, with lesbian action on stage, with their naked tits out and with stickers stuck to their nipples. A couple of coyotes came to me and again, i rejected them all except for one which i accepted. Quite a good drinker with half the solid melons showing. Huh huh huh !. Gave her two glass filled with beer, a big Heineken while she was on stage and with THB100s wrapped onto the glasses and beer bottle for her to consume. She finished the beer. Bottom ups, for this lady. Danced, raba and played with her ( opened her clothing to see her melons... very nice tits ). Hello Bangkok models and coyotes were much prettier than those in the Pattaya Club. Two more coyotes came. Once was a bad tempered lady that i knew. She also can drink but can throw up in bed while being fucked. Rather messy affair with puke around !. The other coyote, so liked me but i gave her a no fuck you attitude. Me played hard to get. This can be good and can save you some $$$ if you becomes stubborn in rejecting the coyotes, tequila shooter and food serving service personnel, mamasans with the flowers.

It was good in Hello Bangkok. Today, i will check out Spider, Scorpion, Winners and Fortune Cafe and later head out to Wonderland.

Thanks for the heads up Yokosi. Have heard from the new place but never been there and wanted to go this trip if not for your timely FR. Will be there this weekend if youre still around maybe can meet you TT. Cheers.

Lim2305
05-05-2010, 07:12 AM

For HB, I only interested one waitress, always had dinner with her recently. Will try to book her next time but not easy. :confused:
Wonderland puying more mature but quite pretty. Yokosi, agree?
I knew 2 puying there from my last trip and maybe will book one tonight.
Spider, Winners, went time few times but can't find any puying I like.
Yokosi, where you book the gal for overnight? Can tell bo? :D

Yokosi
05-05-2010, 10:45 AM
For HB, I only interested one waitress, always had dinner with her recently. Will try to book her next time but not easy. :confused:
Wonderland puying more mature but quite pretty. Yokosi, agree?
I knew 2 puying there from my last trip and maybe will book one tonight.
Spider, Winners, went time few times but can't find any puying I like.
Yokosi, where you book the gal for overnight? Can tell bo? :D

HB waitress....very difficult to get but you have a good advantage....you speak Thai fluently ....and got money ( ha ha ha ! ).

Yes, agreed with the Wonderland puyings. Puyings more aged slightly but aged puyings....very good to bonk. Khap ?. My naughty nephew did not come to Wonderland ( after i finisihed with Spider, Scorpions, Hello Bangkok ). KNN him !. Left me alone in Wonderland !.Bastard nephew, leaving this old uncle alone and me fending off 5 coyotes liked in a 5 -1 kung fu show. But in the end, i failed to drive them away. That's because i was the one that made the first move, he he he. But good shows in Wonderland. Better shows here than in Hello Bangkok. Good singers, good music, rather well done shows that were a bit more towards Bangkok and Pattaya show types.

Overnight ?. No over night as Amm went back to her hometown sometime ago. That's a bit of letdown. So, its ST from Marina Inn ktv. Cheap, lah. Can book ST three times compared to an overnight booking.

Spiders, Scorpions, Winners, Fortune puyings....go there just for some fun...can see naked puyings...and can raba raba. But don't ever book them if they agree to sleep with you.Sure, kena mistake if book for overnight.

KLkianewbie
05-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Amm the girl from Phuket? The one with the bracers? She came and sit with me the first time I went to Wonderland. Quite nice girl and she can speak quite good english, didnt ask her for overnight though as that time still green :P. Btw Yokosi, why dun take home girl from Winner and Fortune? Because they will aeroplane you? Or give you alot of problems? I left Spider and Scorpion out because I will never go to those places.

KLkianewbie
05-05-2010, 02:16 PM
HB waitress....very difficult to get but you have a good advantage....you speak Thai fluently ....and got money ( ha ha ha ! ).

Last 2 trips a bro of mine managed to pick up one puying by the name of Mae. RM200 overnight from 9pm to next day. This girl came knocking on our window while we were driving around looking for farm and passing by HB! She was a bit mabuk also. Very wild type. Later another bro's teerak told him that the girl working as waitress in HB. Not sure if she is still working there.

Yokosi
05-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Amm the girl from Phuket? The one with the bracers? She came and sit with me the first time I went to Wonderland. Quite nice girl and she can speak quite good english, didnt ask her for overnight though as that time still green :P. Btw Yokosi, why dun take home girl from Winner and Fortune? Because they will aeroplane you? Or give you alot of problems? I left Spider and Scorpion out because I will never go to those places.

Amm from JJ2, a ktv and not from Wonderland. Previously had taken girl with big sizes melons from Winners. RM250 for 1 FJ and wanted RM50 to see doctor in Hatyai. Now, you go figure out why i seldom do LT with girls from Danok's clubs. To me, Danok is for cheap good oil massage, go and play around in some clubs.

Good luck to you while you are here at the end of the week.

KLkianewbie
05-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Amm from JJ2, a ktv and not from Wonderland. Previously had taken girl with big sizes melons from Winners. RM250 for 1 FJ and wanted RM50 to see doctor in Hatyai. Now, you go figure out why i seldom do LT with girls from Danok's clubs. To me, Danok is for cheap good oil massage, go and play around in some clubs.

Good luck to you while you are here at the end of the week.

Hmmm ok, again thanks for the heads up!

oolouis
06-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Bro Etct88,
We all are waiting your Betong's FR! Don't forget to tell us the story as Bro Playman mentioned!

Friend, how is life treating you?

Lim2305
07-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Friend, how is life treating you?

As usual, nothing special.
How about you? No come to Danok? Already change cheong place?

Lim2305
07-05-2010, 08:57 AM

The difficulty is due to she knew I had a steady puying previously. I told her I do not have anyone now but she is not believes. When I am with her in HB or outside HB(Chin Man Lau), many puying knew me and say “hello” to me, this is another minus point…………Anyway! I am quite sure I will get her very soon. :D

KLkianewbie
07-05-2010, 09:30 AM
The difficulty is due to she knew I had a steady puying previously. I told her I do not have anyone now but she is not believes. When I am with her in HB or outside HB(Chin Man Lau), many puying knew me and say “hello” to me, this is another minus point…………Anyway! I am quite sure I will get her very soon. :D

Bro Lim, Chohk dee na krap! Btw didnt u just come back from there? How was the trip?

Yokosi
07-05-2010, 10:08 AM

Your old puying...Kap Baan leow and would not come back...and say that "many times" with sad face to her, again, again, again and again to infinite times until she accepts that.

Many puyings say "hello" to you , which is a plus point because the puyings can communiciate with you in Thai ( that is because you are fluent in Thai ) but do not get too comfortable with the other puyings when the targeted one is with you. Again, please say to target that your fluency in Thai is good...for u and her only.

So, when going again to Danok ?.

Lim2305
07-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Bro Lim, Chohk dee na krap! Btw didnt u just come back from there? How was the trip?

As usual, booked a SYT aged 20 from New Satit. I knew her at Paragon in my previous trip. She came to my hotel about 4pm when I reached there. She told me that her period might come anytime from now and she is OK if want I book other gal, she will goes with me to Pattaya and Paragon at night time.
I told her no and I want her then straight to bed……………….:p
She is very pretty gal(for me), and the gfe is 100%. Later we went to massage, Pattaya and Paragon.
Yes, I agreed with bro Yokosi, most of the gals in Pattaya bar are not pretty. I think Wonderland gals are better. Anyway! I understand that some new gals will join Pattaya very soon and hope that they are chun gals.

Lim2305
07-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Your old puying...Kap Baan leow and would not come back...and say that "many times" with sad face to her, again, again, again and again to infinite times until she accepts that.

Many puyings say "hello" to you , which is a plus point because the puyings can communiciate with you in Thai ( that is because you are fluent in Thai ) but do not get too comfortable with the other puyings when the targeted one is with you. Again, please say to target that your fluency in Thai is good...for u and her only.

So, when going again to Danok ?.

Hahaha, thanks for your advice.
When? Don't know yet! Wait for the SYT to call me. :D
Not in these 2 weeks as busy on project. PM me when you go there.

HBOY
07-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Bottom ups, for this lady. Danced, raba and played with her ( opened her clothing to see her melons... very nice tits ). Hello Bangkok models and coyotes were much prettier than those in the Pattaya Club. Two more coyotes came. Once was a bad tempered lady that i knew. She also can drink but can throw up in bed while being fucked. Rather messy affair with puke around !

Bro what is this girl name?

Curious to know her.

oolouis
07-05-2010, 07:14 PM
As usual, nothing special.
How about you? No come to Danok? Already change cheong place?

Yes, bro, nowadays go for PRCs in CP liau. Price cheaper, much much greater choice, somemore unlike Danok ktv PRC syt mms, in CP guaranteed can exchange DNA one.
Hey your new satit puying, has she got a younger sis working in the same place too who is bigger size than her?

Lim2305
08-05-2010, 08:13 AM
Yes, bro, nowadays go for PRCs in CP liau. Price cheaper, much much greater choice, somemore unlike Danok ktv PRC syt mms, in CP guaranteed can exchange DNA one.
Hey your new satit puying, has she got a younger sis working in the same place too who is bigger size than her?

Good to hear that your cheong world now is at CP, Hopefully I can cheong there in the near future. I always told by my hamsup suppliers about CP. :D
As far as I know, this new satit puying does not has any sis working together with her. Cheers.

Yokosi
10-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Bro what is this girl name?

Curious to know her.

Which one ?. :confused:

Which one you wanna spray your manhood into ?. :D

etct88
11-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Which one ?. :confused:

Which one you wanna spray your manhood into ?. :D

Wow... which one some more :eek: then many people will be very very curious, lo :rolleyes:

Yokosi
11-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Wow... which one some more :eek: then many people will be very very curious, lo :rolleyes:

He was not specific in his question.

The one with nice melons or the one that threw up when bonked. You have 2 different Hello Bangkok coyotes here.:rolleyes:

sexprovider
11-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi Bros,
Does anyone of you had actually contacted the girl by the name of Jennny that i mention on my previous post? I just came back from dannok couple of days ago..and had a sweet time with her at Shalala Spa....she gave me an additional Specially designed hand blow(f.o.c) after the actual rounds and it was speechless...Wooh...
Just wanna know how did u guys feel if u ever experienced it before..
Till then,

Cer Kan,Pai Gone

Note:bro lim,couldn't make it that day..sorry..
will contact u some other day!

Lim2305
12-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Note:bro lim,couldn't make it that day..sorry..
will contact u some other day!

It's Ok. I just back this morning and I was there 2 days.
Recently went there quite fequent and felt bored of it. I will stop to go there for a while and will switch my cheong place to other places.....:confused:

Yu Sheng
12-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Recently went there quite fequent and felt bored of it. I will stop to go there for a while and will switch my cheong place to other places.....:confused:

Bro, can i join u next trip?

Playman
13-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Recently went there quite frequent and felt bored of it. I will stop to go there for a while and will switch my cheong place to other places.....:confused:

Contact your brother etct88, now he got many horses running around in his stable.....all very wild horses!:D

Lim2305
13-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Bro, can i join u next trip?

My next trip? I don't know and maybe next year! :D
Actually I am quite "sien", went to danok about 4 years and this 2 years average 3 times per month there.
I shall pm you when I am intend to be there again. Cheers.

Lim2305
13-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Contact your brother etct88, now he got many horses running around in his stable.....all very wild horses!:D

Noted with thanks. I shall contact this taikor, etct88 for other lubang!

HBOY
15-05-2010, 05:39 AM
Hey bros,

I heard from my female friend who is working at pattaya agogo told me she was drugged by some young punks and she was unable to walk properly and she just stoned there at their table.

I think these customers should go and fxxxx themselves. why resort to such low means just to get the girls.

holymannn
16-05-2010, 10:22 AM
My next trip? I don't know and maybe next year! :D
Actually I am quite "sien", went to danok about 4 years and this 2 years average 3 times per month there.
I shall pm you when I am intend to be there again. Cheers.

wah taiko... you are king of danok now..... when is your next trip?

holymannn
16-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Hey bros,

I heard from my female friend who is working at pattaya agogo told me she was drugged by some young punks and she was unable to walk properly and she just stoned there at their table.

I think these customers should go and fxxxx themselves. why resort to such low means just to get the girls.

bro, are those young punks thai or malaysian?

holymannn
16-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Hahaha, thanks for your advice.
When? Don't know yet! Wait for the SYT to call me. :D
Not in these 2 weeks as busy on project. PM me when you go there.

taiko... you so syiok... everytime different syt... soon danok syt will be extinct laew.... leave some for us le taiko.... 5555

Lim2305
17-05-2010, 08:03 PM
wah taiko... you are king of danok now..... when is your next trip?

taiko... you so syiok... everytime different syt... soon danok syt will be extinct laew.... leave some for us le taiko.... 5555

I am still new to Danok not like you i.e. Danok's Prince, I knew you still there but keep very very low profile. The most recent I knew that I came on that day but you just back on previous day(last week). :) You know I know. :D
I suspected my HM employed a private investigator checking me.............really has to stop for while! Have to forget Paragon, Satit gals, HB, Wonderland for sometime. See you then. Cheers.

demondemon
17-05-2010, 08:46 PM
any bros here will be there in July/Aug? Will be going with a 1-2 friends but not very familiar.

HBOY
18-05-2010, 05:19 AM
bro, are those young punks thai or malaysian?

Those young punks are malaysians.

holymannn
20-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Those young punks are malaysians.

oh... malaysian also dare to kaciao thai gal? must have strong back mountain.... 5555

TD.king
21-05-2010, 12:59 AM
3 yrs never visit danok liao.. don't know got any kind soul want to show me around bo??? :D:D:D

KonKam
21-05-2010, 07:59 AM
3 yrs never visit danok liao.. don't know got any kind soul want to show me around bo??? :D:D:D

Aiyoo...you only 3 years..
i have never been to Danok my whole life...Wasted leh!
Now just make passport....maybe we both could paint the town red!

I am all ears.

Lim2305
21-05-2010, 09:05 AM
I have problem to access SBF since 2-3 weeks ago, it always say "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". Why? I managed to surf SBF once in the blue moon only. :D
I understand someone pm me but I do not have chance to login to my pm so I don't know what is the contain of my pm!
Any bro has the same problem as me? Please advise.

KonKam
21-05-2010, 12:07 PM
I have problem to access SBF since 2-3 weeks ago, it always say "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". Why? I managed to surf SBF once in the blue moon only. :D
I understand someone pm me but I do not have chance to login to my pm so I don't know what is the contain of my pm!
Any bro has the same problem as me? Please advise.

Bro,
try install firefox or google chrome!

it might help

Yokosi
21-05-2010, 01:44 PM
i have never been to Danok my whole life...Wasted leh!
Now just make passport....maybe we both could paint the town red!

Danok has a building, Pattaya Disco ,painted red-pink. You , literally, have a lot of work to paint the houses, buildings, police station, hotels, etc that are actually in other colours into red !. You need a lot of red paint !.

It is a small town where you can go fried chicken hunting, go for massage, jump in and out of the agogo/pubs/bars in the sois. Nothing much to do in the morning and afternoon.

Now you have a passport. Can get overseas cheongster experience unliked the locally produced or imported varieties.

holymannn
23-05-2010, 02:58 PM
ya lo taiko... heard you said wanna go danok since 2 years ago...... when you wanna go?

TD.king
23-05-2010, 11:24 PM
ya lo taiko... heard you said wanna go danok since 2 years ago...... when you wanna go?

Pls don't anyhow call me taiko... U r the prince of danok and recently heard say u become king of betong liao???:D:D:D

KonKam
24-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Danok has a building, Pattaya Disco ,painted red-pink. You , literally, have a lot of work to paint the houses, buildings, police station, hotels, etc that are actually in other colours into red !. You need a lot of red paint !.

It is a small town where you can go fried chicken hunting, go for massage, jump in and out of the agogo/pubs/bars in the sois. Nothing much to do in the morning and afternoon.

Now you have a passport. Can get overseas cheongster experience unliked the locally produced or imported varieties.

Budget...Budget
Start small before my small head become bigger head:D

Yokosi
24-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Budget...Budget
Start small before my small head become bigger head

Budget.....Budget

Small budget not so good when you party in danok !!!.

Start small before my small head become bigger head.

That is when your budget really goes sky high and haywire !!!.

evilfray
27-05-2010, 02:41 AM

Anyone going this next monday? Can i join you guys?

evilfray
27-05-2010, 02:44 AM

Hi all Seniors and shifu

Anyone going this coming next monday? Can i join?

Any good advise which Farm i can book for whole day? Im bored like shit

evilfray
27-05-2010, 02:47 AM
Hi all Seniors and shifu

holymannn
29-05-2010, 10:30 AM
not going bro... you can try to book the gal from farm near to oliver hotel. happy cheonging then

Hi all Seniors and shifu

alphalaw
29-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Hi all Seniors and shifu

Immm borrrreeeeedd too :(
Hav fun! :D

evilfray
29-05-2010, 06:21 PM
not going bro... you can try to book the gal from farm near to oliver hotel. happy cheonging then

Okie, sigh... no senior to guide on live tour farming. Hope good luck on my side.

Immm borrrreeeeedd too :(
Hav fun! :D

I understand.... will hope to get some fun.

Is the disco or pub need to dress in jeans and shoes?
burms and slipper is it okie?

Lim2305
29-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Thanks to Bro Holymannn and Taikor Etct88 for given some information on Betong.
Received call from 2 hamsup friends on Wednesday and decided to cheong Betong on Thursday.
Reached Betong less than 4 hours from KL, the local time is 11.30am when we reached there. Decided to cheong Kongka first as recommended by the above 2 gentlemen. Sorry, they only open at 2pm.
Then back to check in Mandarin hotel, rm138 per night. Was told that it is the best hotel in Betong. (They charged rm188 for 28th and 29th)
Later go for lunch and then massage. They charge rm26 per hour. After massage then proceed to Kongka. The gals(Coyotes) will go to stage to dance and expect customers to hang garland to them. Inside got plenty of gals. There are only 3 tables of customers when we reached there i.e. 3.45pm. When we start to hang garland(rm10 each) to the gals on the stage as we did in HB(rm50) of Danok, less than 5 minutes our table is surrounded by 12 gals. The 5 big bottles of Heineken was charged 1160 baht.(HB only charged 940+)
The gal’s quality? One man's meat is another man's poison. Anyway! I am able to pick my 'dream' girl there. Mostly, the girl charged from rm350 for LT. We were there about 3 hours and each one spent more than rm500 for beer and garland(excluded booking fee). As we already picked the gals then we did not go other places like Grand View, 002, Jockey and etc. This is the mistake as we should go to all the cheong places before make the selection. After that, we went to the place called (Luankah) for dinner as recommended by the gals. Then back to hotel for action. This young gal(22 yrs old) really playful. One the bed, she is the one in-charge and I just enjoyed. :D
Maybe there is no communication barrier; she treated me like her boy friend. She is not believed that I am first time in Betong as I keep on received calls from Danok gals.
At night we went to O2 disco, this is the place for feng tau kaki. They played the music as Paragon of Danok. We back to hotel around 1am.
Unable to give the comparison between Danok and Betong as I just cheong one place and was there less than 24 hours. :confused:
But one thing I am sure that whatever you can find in Danok should be able to get it in Betong. Betong is much bigger than Danok. Cheers.

evilfray
30-05-2010, 02:33 AM

Hi sorry to ask stupid question, have read alot of the thread and info on the rate provide for ST and LT. Whole day till next day morning will charge around? About 3000 B or more?

Please advise me? thanks thanks

PinkAbalone
30-05-2010, 11:06 PM
anyone going this weekend?

evilfray
31-05-2010, 11:37 AM
anyone going this weekend?

wasted we here on monday. maybe we can go together someday

PinkAbalone
31-05-2010, 06:52 PM
wasted we here on monday. maybe we can go together someday

i'm thinking of going this Fri. If anyone is going and interested to cheong together can PM me.

Playman
01-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Hi sorry to ask stupid question, have read alot of the thread and info on the rate provide for ST and LT. Whole day till next day morning will charge around? About 3000 B or more?

Please advise me? thanks thanks

Have the courage to walk into any of the farms and start asking to get the first hand information, after that you are on the way to be a taiko there.....!:D

Normally the farm girls are for LT means the time you take them it could in the afternoon or morning even evening until the next morning is consider LT means Long Time!:D

BascMOEK
01-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Hello to ALL

I'd the honor to join Holymann, Dan06, Froggy and many bros last year @ Danok.

I was away and busy since last year, am now posted back again.. haha

Will join bro Froggy and his bros soon to Danok or batam?? maybe to Saigon or Jarkata?? any bros going these places, pls let me know, cuz I'm assigned to these areas..

Thanks

Playman
03-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Hello to ALL

I'd the honor to join Holymann, Dan06, Froggy and many bros last year @ Danok.

I was away and busy since last year, am now posted back again.. haha

Will join bro Froggy and his bros soon to Danok or batam?? maybe to Saigon or Jarkata?? any bros going these places, pls let me know, cuz I'm assigned to these areas..

Thanks

You join the best A-team there.....no problem they too have venture out of Danok to Saigon, Jakarta, China and also Bangkok already.:D

sexprovider
07-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Hi every Bros.Just noted an interesting post by one of the choengster in Dannok and would like to post it here for everyone to have a thinker about it:confused:, here it goes:

NOTE:Hello Bankok

Hi everyone, i & my fren just back from dannok today. I would like to share with you guys that Hello Bangkok is not good at all, me and my two friends kena con by the hostesses, paid for the booking but didnt turn up at the end of the day! We couldnt reach them by mobile (you only can give them miss call while you in the club) They only know how to ask you take out all your money from wallet. Although you reject & didnt shake hand with them (except the girl you choose) but they will automatically sit up with you and the girl that you choose will force you to buy her & her's friendssss lady's drink, flower, chips etc etc & etc, again again & again, end up 3 of us spend about RM4000 in one nite & got nothing. It is not about the money but con case (Really Fade up). We have very bad impression about Dannok and will not go there anymore coz.

Please comment.
Thanks.

Yokosi
07-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Another one bites the dust in Hello Bangkok !. RM4000 is a lot of money !.

You either go with your booked gf from the ktv, massage, etc OR be very thick skin when in Hello Bangkok. Any service personnel, models or coyotes, garland sellers come.....you tell them to FUCK OFF immediately.

The money is yours, in your wallet. Even if service personel came with tequilas, 5 x beers, food, garlands of flowers and ask you to pay.....YOU TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF...because liked i said , the money is yours and if you never order such things, tell the people to FUCK OFF. The girl that you choose force you to pay ?. Hei !. Its my money and i pay when i want to. No one force me to pay when i never order any things else. Then, you just drop your booking for the girl and tell her to get lost.

It worked just fine for me. Try it !. Be mean, stingly and no give any face to the Thais.

Pearl
07-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Another one bites the dust in Hello Bangkok !. RM4000 is a lot of money !.

You either go with your booked gf from the ktv, massage, etc OR be very thick skin when in Hello Bangkok. Any service personnel, models or coyotes, garland sellers come.....you tell them to FUCK OFF immediately.

The money is yours, in your wallet. Even if service personel came with tequilas, 5 x beers, food, garlands of flowers and ask you to pay.....YOU TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF...because liked i said , the money is yours and if you never order such things, tell the people to FUCK OFF. The girl that you choose force you to pay ?. Hei !. Its my money and i pay when i want to. No one force me to pay when i never order any things else. Then, you just drop your booking for the girl and tell her to get lost.

It worked just fine for me. Try it !. Be mean, stingly and no give any face to the Thais.

Aiyah.. to me, its classic case of KIASU..

Kana carrot liao then KPKB.

Lesson is, lose liao, dun complain. Learn and grow up.

mhappy
07-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Hi every Bros.Just noted an interesting post by one of the choengster in Dannok and would like to post it here for everyone to have a thinker about it:confused:, here it goes:

NOTE:Hello Bankok

Hi everyone, i & my fren just back from dannok today. I would like to share with you guys that Hello Bangkok is not good at all, me and my two friends kena con by the hostesses, paid for the booking but didnt turn up at the end of the day! We couldnt reach them by mobile (you only can give them miss call while you in the club) They only know how to ask you take out all your money from wallet. Although you reject & didnt shake hand with them (except the girl you choose) but they will automatically sit up with you and the girl that you choose will force you to buy her & her's friendssss lady's drink, flower, chips etc etc & etc, again again & again, end up 3 of us spend about RM4000 in one nite & got nothing. It is not about the money but con case (Really Fade up). We have very bad impression about Dannok and will not go there anymore coz.

Please comment.
Thanks.

Mind to share the 3 gals name? I will try to avoid these 3 gals on my next month trip.
"(you only can give them miss call while you in the club)", The gals still working and how to pick up your calls?
They not return to HB to check with these 3 gals on the next day? :confused:

waikiki2020
07-06-2010, 11:41 PM
just came back from danok...now at home writing some bad days as i encountered at danok..it was not a great trip...BAD DAY

First at all would like to thanks my sifu"PLAYMAN" for sharing some okt and farms info to me but too bad i didnt try..Feel so REGRET now sifu...if next time u going,please bring me as well..ok boh sifu.

5/6/2010,started the engine at 9.30 and pick up my friend..took 3.5 hours reach danok...First park car at free duty complex and shopping.get all the necessary items then step into danok...went to PP hotel,but first shit thing happen,no room..tiu...bo bian big day mah agong birthday all the cheongster from peninsula malaysia and sing kakis come together..so go check with hollywood also full...sigh..suddenly approach by an okt said he could help us find hotel,so naik his motor and go to first world hotel...yeah,room not yet full,so check in one day with rm50...this okt said wan to bring gals for us mirror,actually we had decided to reject his offer with some gratitude money but he refused to take and insist to bring his gals for us to mirror..bo bian then we headed back to room,wa lau eh....the room is so shit to me but rm 50 what can u ask for....tiu...knock knock knock the okt brought 4 puyings for us to mirror but tak boleh...so okt said bring more to come,i quickly stop him and told him that our standard very high,scare later reject ur gals again...so quickly took rm10 from wallet and stuck in his hands..ask him to F..OFF.he he
around 3.00pm,we went to oscar try oil massage with rm50...I choose a chiag rai gal...She very talkative and funny...massage skill not bad..

Oscar Massage center
Name:Ah Pai
nationality:Chiang Rai
Massage skill: 7/10
GFE: 6/10 but very talkative and speak fluent chinese
massage damage:rm50 for two hours
Pingpong: rm 50

After finished the massage section,my friend asked me whether wan to barfine them and we decided to take them out with rm30 for two hours...we barfine them 4 hours with rm60...we headed back to hotel for shower and dinner...around 8.30pm we headed to hello bangkok with one henessy which i stolen from my dad's collection..he he..Charge per bottle rm 40 in hello bangkok..mixer with coke and mineral water...he he coke is more expensixe than beers..rm10 perbottle..tiu when bill came is rm 83..WTF..we enjoy every moment inside hello bangkok with the massage gals...around 12pm we finished the whole bottle of henessy and zhao....gals asked for tips,nanbei,brought them out for enjoy also need to tips them..kaninA..i was very drunk at that moment so just pay them and ask them to fuck off..
back to hotel sleep and end of the first day trip...

6/6/2010...
woke up at 1030 and took shower...after that went for breakfast and look for hotel..go checked with PP..yes got room..rm60 so pay money and went back first world hotel pack ours things...When step in PP hotel room.,whoooa so nice..Heaven and hell if compare with first world..feel so great...we met an okt Ah chuan at the looby PP...keep sell hard his gals and bring his gals for mirror but all rejected by me but my friend fond with a gal and booked her with rm260...the okt brought me bACK TO HIS FARM which located at grand satit hotel there...i took A puying with rm260 at there...

name:ah tar
nationality: chiang rai
GFe:7/10 speak fluent chines
look:6/10
body: a bit plum 6/10
F.Kiss: she doesnt like 4/10,boob around 32B
BJ: she doesnt like 4/10 tiu
FJ:like a dead fish,don like to change position...3/10 suck
anal: definitely no
Daty: don wan to try since her service so bad..

2,30pm gal arrived...wa lau when i saw her,feel so regret..she looks so shit..got pimples..ai,..sigh...when she step in,took a shower and changed her sleeping clothes..so i started the action..she keep avoid my kisses and touches..tiu...kiss cannot too much la,,,cannot fingering la...tiu...ask her to BJ also say no good la.Blah Blah Blah..wa lau eh..so just soap her and she started to moans...then fingering her,water mak mak oh...suddenly she complained hurt oh..tiu...ask her to bj me but she said need to cap on first..tiu..cap on and a light BJ for me..feel like being cheated with such service..bo bian..missionary her for first sex style,secondly she ridding,third style with doggy then side fuck..end with missionay style...after finished first round,she went for bath..said very dirty..tiu...if dirty then don fuck by me la..so upset.went to my friend room and complainde her service suck and my friend aslo had a bad sex service as me...what a bad day for us..

back to rrom,she asked me to buy K for her...so i just bought for them lo and hopefully can get better service after i get what they want...My gal said want to head back her office to look for her friends so me and my friends headed to Scorpion...wa lau eh,saw all the dino dances on the stage but bo bian ordered two heineken liao just sit there and enjoy lo...went there raba raba and kissing kissing with the gals there since got bad service from the gals we had booked.around 8.30pm we headed back to hotel to bring ours go paragon..

To be continued with bad memories...

mhappy
08-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Oscar Massage center
Name:Ah Pai
nationality:Chiang Rai
Massage skill: 7/10
GFE: 6/10 but very talkative and speak fluent chinese
massage damage:rm50 for two hours
Pingpong: rm 50

To be continued with bad memories...

Wahlau, rm50 to massage Pingpong and you also pay! No wonder now danok is no longer a cheap cheong place as saying by many alor star's folks.

waikiki2020
08-06-2010, 10:55 PM
sorry bro,small head control big head...i knew i had spoiled the market..so sorry

waikiki2020
08-06-2010, 11:39 PM
2nd part of story

Went to paragon...wooah..sound tremble...ordered 12 heineken with rm130...then danced and shake head inside...suddenly my gals brought her friends came..two puyings...one looks great with cap on..he he..but i wasnt on the mood for dancing and shake head so just drink and look around any beauty puyings..he he...my friend gal also brought 2 friends came but all look so so,so never bother them..we drank untill 12 something then i feel dizzy and asked my gals to zhao.we went to have supper at wantan mee stall...finished then back to room...Second round action,...but also with bad memory...cannot bj la..asked me quickly finish la...tiu...no mood...straight head to sleep...

woke up around 10pm..had third round since my didi very keng keng at morning,...tried two position only caused she is a lazy whore....kanina...after finished third round ask her to shower and get off from my eye-sight,,,this is the worst chick that i booked in danok...tiu...Packed my things and head back to malaysia...feel so upset with this trip...first time feels like don wan to step in danok ever agains when driving back...hai sigh...

end of story...sorry i knew it is bored story...hopefully u guys don mind to put my frustrations into this thread,,,..

LifeKanasai
09-06-2010, 12:01 AM
go ROSE II [nearby pragon disco] take laos/myamar gal.......young + cheap + speak chinese

miss tht gal la.........damn expert in fxxking....cheer

lonelyboy85
09-06-2010, 01:11 AM
go ROSE II [nearby pragon disco] take laos/myamar gal.......young + cheap + speak chinese

miss tht gal la.........damn expert in fxxking....cheer

Rose II? Which girl u mean? Mind to tell her name?

Yokosi
09-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Second round action,...but also with bad memory...cannot bj la..asked me quickly finish la...tiu......

woke up around 10pm..had third round.. she is a lazy whore.......after finished third round ask her to shower and get off from my eye-sight,,,this is the worst chick that i booked in danok......hopefully u guys don mind to put my frustrations into this thread,,,..

Not too bad for bonking a star fish !. You oredi bonked her 3 times, so why be frustrated about it ?. Some bros, have worse experience in Danok than yours.

ProfessorOokami
09-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Not too bad for bonking a star fish !. You oredi bonked her 3 times, so why be frustrated about it ?. Some bros, have worse experience in Danok than yours.

Ya, mine was worse than that :o, so it is a NO-NO to Danok :mad:

linh
09-06-2010, 12:12 PM
wow 4k for a nite only???

normally 3 day 2 nite wil spent me average rm800-1000..4k can go 4 trips!!!

u thick face u save more in danok bro....

waikiki2020
09-06-2010, 12:23 PM
yes bro yokosi...maybe my i got too much of expectations in danok...ai...sigh..
anyway bro yokosi,i think u r one of the taiko here,so mind to bring me go danok for new exploration..?

etct88
10-06-2010, 03:37 AM
anyway bro yokosi,i think u r one of the taiko here,so mind to bring me go danok for new exploration..?

Don't worry, you paid your tuition fees, liao. Next trip you will be wiser.

Now you are wiser, you know

1. never trust OKT on motor cycle....

2. avoid holiday peak....

3. have to be dumb and deaf when at Hello Bangkok or any disco where you are 'pressured' to hang flowers, buy ladies drinks, chewing gum, etc

4. just remember, when you wants to follow a someone, please have the courtesy to offer some goodies. Not referring to you, but there are chow kar fcukers around.

5. make sure you strike the deal properly, with the ML. Yes, you are expected to tip, after all, they keep you company and you had fun.

6. just remember, the gals with you are not for fun, they ARE WORKING, that's why they are there.

7. we are all ATMs, they will milk as much as they can.

8. be Bruce Lee, when you enter the Disco toilet, show them your index finger and gesture 'no no' and they not attempt to massage your back while you pee, and no hot hot will hit your neck......

9. don't steal your father's cough mixture. I will killed my 'sons' if they take my medicine without my prescription.

10, last but not least, enjoy your next trip....

Have a good time....:D:p

ps. bro yokosi is a mafia:eek:..... so he can tell the waitress to f off.... please don't try that, you may walk out in a few pieces.....:o

Yokosi
10-06-2010, 06:23 AM

I have less and lesser expectations in Danok nowadays. LT to ST,ST to NT, NT to TFK, TFK to just passing the time there. So would not kena carrot head because I have zero expectations there !!!!.

Take good bro etct88 advise or is it advice ( waiting for Sammyboy taiko to correct me :) ). etct88 is the bigger UNCLE there in Danok !!!. I just a small uncle there.

Telling all OKTs, pushy service staff in pubs, mamasans with garlands, greedy pub girls to mai pen lai, phom mai ow, khun pai khap, khap khun khap is you fuck off in a polite manner.

ProfessorOokami
10-06-2010, 12:24 PM
I have less and lesser expectations in Danok nowadays. LT to ST,ST to NT, NT to TFK, TFK to just passing the time there. So would not kena carrot head because I have zero expectations there !!!!.

Take good bro etct88 advise or is it advice ( waiting for Sammyboy taiko to correct me . etct88 is the bigger UNCLE there in Danok !!!. I just a small uncle there.

Telling all OKTs, pushy service staff in pubs, mamasans with garlands, greedy pub girls to mai pen lai, phom mai ow, khun pai khap, khap khun khap is you fuck off in a polite manner.

Totally agreed with you. Danok had been spoilt and rotten to the core now. Everything and every one is after your money but in return, they don't perform and not even up to your lowest expectations :mad: As for me, no more Danok visits :mad:

etct88
10-06-2010, 03:28 PM

Take good bro etct88 advise or is it advice ( waiting for Sammyboy taiko to correct me :) ). etct88 is the bigger UNCLE there in Danok !!!. I just a small uncle there.

Me old Uncle, you young and dashing 'small' yen tao uncle :p......

I abandon Danok for some time liao, now may get back to it, for some new fun found...... ha ha ha...:D

wanna to try Betong? chances of gal running is slim to nil.... gfe is high, flowers, no pressurising ones, yet only rm10 per garland of beads.... you have to call for LDs....

can drink in peace, and see dancing in peace...... nearer to KL...

but, my buddy say food sucks... for me quite OK, leh, super edible, always love sour, spicy, tom yam.....:)

Playman
10-06-2010, 05:28 PM

I abandon Danok for some time liao, now may get back to it, for some new fun found...... ha ha ha...

wanna to try Betong? chances of gal running is slim to nil.... gfe is high, flowers, no pressurising ones, yet only rm10 per garland of beads.... you have to call for LDs....
You are a cash god sure no problem one....hehehehe!

but, my buddy say food sucks... for me quite OK, leh, super edible, always love sour, spicy, tom yam.....:)

Which buddy says food sucks.......KNN..? But have to agree it sucks compare to Hatyai or Bangkok, nearer to the Danok food....slightly worst than Danok, not thai not chinese dunno what..?:eek::confused:

But the puyings there....another story...........!

Yokosi
10-06-2010, 05:56 PM

I abandon Danok for some time liao, now may get back to it, for some new fun found...... ha ha ha...:D

Nowadays, me in Danok ....even no bonk, just to drink, play around in HB and smaller pubs, go with friends and wait and see if a friend's restaurant will be set up. Just watch dirty video in hotel and TFK !!!. Ohhhhhhh !. Old uncle etct88 may now get itchy to get some new fun in Danok !!!!. Please elaborate more.

Betong ?. Pricey, leh !. LT and beer more expensive than Danok. Me can eat any food except mia phet aahan. Food in Danok damn expensive, RM5 for a single scoop of wantan mee. KNS !. Restaurant behind my house sells double scoop of mee for RM4.50 !. KNN, even roadside stall operators in Danok cutting our throats and milking us !.

But found another playground......Pattaya. Have to pay the return bus tickets from BKK, hotels prices can be slightly more expensive, wild girls in the agogos and pubs, LT is comparable to Danok at RM250, and so far no girl have cut my throat or con me yet, and no lousy OKTs in Pattaya unlike in Danok. Beer prices can be cheap. Food can be cheaper than Danok if you eat in road side stalls.

Ah, got golf courses in Pattaya. Bring your golf set, loh !. At night, you poke your something else in and out of some holes. Maximum night golf course only got 3 holes in Pattaya.:D . You can make appointment with indianmagicoli for golf in Pattaya in the morning. He wants to see his old nice uncle !.

Playman
11-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Nowadays, me in Danok ....even no bonk, just to drink, play around in HB and smaller pubs, go with friends and wait and see if a friend's restaurant will be set up. Just watch dirty video in hotel and TFK !!!. Ohhhhhhh !. Old uncle etct88 may now get itchy to get some new fun in Danok !!!!. Please elaborate more.

Betong ?. Pricey, leh !. LT and beer more expensive than Danok. Me can eat any food except mia phet aahan. Food in Danok damn expensive, RM5 for a single scoop of wantan mee. KNS !. Restaurant behind my house sells double scoop of mee for RM4.50 !. KNN, even roadside stall operators in Danok cutting our throats and milking us !.

But found another playground......Pattaya. Have to pay the return bus tickets from BKK, hotels prices can be slightly more expensive, wild girls in the agogos and pubs, LT is comparable to Danok at RM250, and so far no girl have cut my throat or con me yet, and no lousy OKTs in Pattaya unlike in Danok. Beer prices can be cheap. Food can be cheaper than Danok if you eat in road side stalls.

Ah, got golf courses in Pattaya. Bring your golf set, loh !. At night, you poke your something else in and out of some holes. Maximum night golf course only got 3 holes in Pattaya.:D . You can make appointment with indianmagicoli for golf in Pattaya in the morning. He wants to see his old nice uncle !.

Uncle only bring one club....the multi-purposes one...heheheh!:D

Night, morning, in and out, left, right, front and back .....!

etct88
12-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Uncle only bring one club....the multi-purposes one...heheheh!:D

Night, morning, in and out, left, right, front and back .....!

ya la, suan ah pek again lah...:(

Talking about me and my broom, night time sweep the disco floor, day time sweep the streets, have to sweep clean clean, in side, outside, left corner, right corner, front door, back door..... wait I collect all the use condoms and recycle them for you.... no need to use 7-11 plastic bags....:mad::o

llbkoh
12-06-2010, 06:38 PM
even roadside stall operators in Danok cutting our throats and milking us !.

!.

Don't worry , be happy !
Heard that local FIREFLY is getting ready to fly from subang to pattaya. Hope that it is ready available.

Playman
13-06-2010, 02:46 AM
Don't worry , be happy !
Heard that local FIREFLY is getting ready to fly from subang to pattaya. Hope that it is ready available.

Wow...that would be great just flown to Koh Samui via Firefly....not bad.! The stewardess Stella is very chun....! Look out for her..!:D

Yokosi
13-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Don't worry , be happy !

Firefly charges a huge sum of money for the Koh Samui flights. Add in the extras and you will be paying through your nose to go to Koh Samui, same same if they go to Pattaya. I rather prefers that my company pays for the KL-BKK flight and i only privately buys the return bus tickets from BKK to Patt and back.

Playman
13-06-2010, 03:23 PM
Firefly charges a huge sum of money for the Koh Samui flights. Add in the extras and you will be paying through your nose to go to Koh Samui, same same if they go to Pattaya. I rather prefers that my company pays for the KL-BKK flight and i only privately buys the return bus tickets from BKK to Patt and back.

I pay about RM426...all in including check-in luggage!:) To and fro Koh Samui from Subang Airport! (Terminal 3)

Yokosi
13-06-2010, 05:29 PM
I pay about RM426...all in including check-in luggage!:) To and fro Koh Samui from Subang Airport! (Terminal 3)

Lucky you !. Mine was about RM750 plus for return ticket. But never did booked it. Too expensive !.

Playman
14-06-2010, 04:17 AM
Lucky you !. Mine was about RM750 plus for return ticket. But never did booked it. Too expensive !.

Forgot to tell you that I booked 2 1/2 months in advance because of Malaysian school holidays....!:D

holymannn
14-06-2010, 05:13 PM
uncle, bring me along when you go 'Beh tong', I mis my 'teerak' there. Kan.... When she said kitheeeeeennnngggggggggg... My heart almost stop.... Must go and get medicine for my heart... Me old laew.....

etct88
14-06-2010, 05:30 PM
uncle, bring me along when you go 'Beh tong', I mis my 'teerak' there. Kan.... When she said kitheeeeeennnngggggggggg... My heart almost stop.... Must go and get medicine for my heart... Me old laew.....

ya ya... we believe you la.... I think your teerak needs your medicine, cipek:eek:

The cycle have come back to Betong?:rolleyes: How many in between before you come back to her..... :D

kavemans
14-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Going there 24th June 2010 until 26th June or 27th June 2010.
Looking for any brother who may like to meet up, maybe in hello bangkok.PM me lah.

Also is there any OKT that can guarantee that the ML will not cabut half way for LT.

Also what is the normal time for the ML to cabut in the morning.

Normal price is still RM250 rite.

Any recommendations of outlets with ML with big melons.

Thanks.

newbie.

thaifreak
14-06-2010, 08:34 PM
yeah right etc, yeah right holly....u two TCSS la.......no medicine for u two already la!

Playman
14-06-2010, 11:27 PM

ya ya... we believe you la.... I think your teerak needs your medicine, cipek:eek:

The cycle have come back to Betong?:rolleyes: How many in between before you come back to her..... :D

Well......both of you need their medicine...same same...hahahah!:D

holymannn
15-06-2010, 04:07 PM
kan... true la.....

Well......both of you need their medicine...same same...hahahah!:D

Pearl
15-06-2010, 09:19 PM
kan... true la.....

Please la.. this is danok thread :rolleyes:

holymannn
15-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Ok kan. When you wanna go danok with me???

Please la.. this is danok thread :rolleyes:

Pearl
15-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Ok kan. When you wanna go danok with me???

Swee la.. I go Danok wit u, u come CP with me..:D

etct88
16-06-2010, 06:46 AM

I bring you to Danok (collect and send), he follow you to CP.....:D:D

holymannn
16-06-2010, 10:29 AM
kan.... You go with me to danok first Lo. 5555

Pearl
16-06-2010, 10:04 PM
kan.... You go with me to danok first Lo. 5555

:D U want to bring me to Danok or Betong?? Dun confuse old man..young padawan

holymannn
17-06-2010, 11:44 AM
kan, betong or danok also can la. Depend on what you want.. Kan

:D U want to bring me to Danok or Betong?? Dun confuse old man..young padawan

llbkoh
22-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Have anyone got story to tell about the PRC dolls in the KPK area ????

Care to share....

FL_FL88
26-06-2010, 07:38 AM
Any bro know oliver or hollywod hotel provide free wifi?:confused:

llbkoh
28-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Hi to all f.. cheongsters bros.....

Good news .... AIRASIA first flight to hatyai on 19th Aug. ...for just RM29 only.

cheap or not ???

Yokosi
28-06-2010, 07:57 PM

No wifi at both of the above hotels.

jacobsgoh
28-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Hi to all f.. cheongsters bros.....

Good news .... AIRASIA first flight to hatyai on 19th Aug. ...for just RM29 only.

cheap or not ???

would be nice if they have connecting flights in KL.

Thai_Traveller
29-06-2010, 02:30 PM
kan, betong or danok also can la. Depend on what you want.. Kan

WOW!!! Bro, go betong & danok never chio me? :D

FL_FL88
29-06-2010, 05:17 PM
No wifi at both of the above hotels.

thanks for the info

Yokosi
29-06-2010, 07:43 PM

Danok is a small town.

Only internet available via LAN cables are in the lobby of the following hotels:
PP Hotel : 2 free internet machines. No need to pay anything for using.
KPK Hotel : cost....not sure.
Grand Satit : not to sure of cost.
At the internet shop on the main road to Hatyai. Shop is on the right side. THB 2 per hour.

indianmagicoil
30-06-2010, 03:34 AM
But have to agree it sucks compare to Hatyai or Bangkok, nearer to the Danok food....slightly worst than Danok, not thai not chinese dunno what..?
Betong ?. Pricey, leh !. LT and beer more expensive than Danok. KNN, even roadside stall operators in Danok cutting our throats and milking us !.
So which one better:confused: Maybe planning a southern expedition soon.

can make appointment with indianmagicoli for golf in Pattaya in the morning.
Since when I got involved also dunno?

motodiary
30-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Danok is a small town.

Only internet available via LAN cables are in the lobby of the following hotels:
PP Hotel : 2 free internet machines. No need to pay anything for using.
KPK Hotel : cost....not sure.
Grand Satit : not to sure of cost.
At the internet shop on the main road to Hatyai. Shop is on the right side. THB 2 per hour.

HeJia Hotel provides free WIFI but signal strength varies from floor to floor and room to room. you can request for change of room if available to get the strongest signal.

KPK group of hotels also offer free wifi. KPK offer free wifi on certain floors only while KPK Legend also offer free wifi but not sure if it is available in every rooms and on both floor (KPK has only three or four floors and is the block of flat beside the main KPK Hotel).

if i remember correctly, the New Satit (or is it Grand Satit Hotel) that is located at the start of the road leading to HeJia Hotel also offer free wifi. The connection, though, is unstable at the time when was there, which was one year ago.

I am familiar with free WiFi hotel because I am an Internet addict, even on holiday. cheers ! :D

Little Gun
30-06-2010, 05:19 PM
If I remember correctly, the new hotel opposite Grand Satit also has wifi in the rooms. I think it is called SP Sweet or something like that. RM79 per room per night.

holymannn
01-07-2010, 12:50 PM
WOW!!! Bro, go betong & danok never chio me? :D

Taikor.... You will nv want to go betong la. If I go danok sure will call you... Hehe

Playman
03-07-2010, 12:44 AM
So which one better:confused: Maybe planning a southern expedition soon.

Best go for both....as both places offers different culture of cheonging...!:D

indianmagicoil
04-07-2010, 05:39 AM
Best go for both....as both places offers different culture of cheonging...!:D
How are you Tai Kor? Seldom see u in BKK thread now. Hatyai, Betong, Danok... problem is I got time to visit one place only. Didn't know chiong also got diff culture one ah? Can to explain to this noob? Kop chai naa...

Playman
04-07-2010, 06:35 PM
How are you Tai Kor? Seldom see u in BKK thread now. Hatyai, Betong, Danok... problem is I got time to visit one place only. Didn't know chiong also got diff culture one ah? Can to explain to this noob? Kop chai naa...

I am going to going to Dim Sum land more often now as I have a project there in Guangzhou...at least for a few months, on and off ~ Msia - Guangzhou...! In between I come to eat Tom Yam. Most likely I have to wait until OCT to go back to BKK again. Need to see a very lady at the new airport....stunning girl, promised to have candle light dinner with her...heheheh! Meantime you can still catch me in Hatyai....!

If you are comparing BKK with Hatyai for example it is a lay back city and very relax pace....talk to etct88 to give you a better view of it.

Let me list it this way

Hatyai - Cheong and family destination a cross over nowadays and food is good and cheap if you know where. Got shopping complex, Swenson icecream and cinema to waste your time. (if you have any..hehehe)

Danok - Sort of cowboy town, where everything goes....from PRC, Burmese, Yunan and of course Thai girls (can be very young). Lots of things that Hatyai don't have like a strip tease show...hehehe! Drink and drink and bonk and bonk. Massage parlours which offer happy ending. (not referring to the Soapy but a conventional Thai traditional massage place....like I say everything goes!

Betong - Party all the way and the quality slightly better in certain places and there is not running away after a bonk as there is no where you can't run from...it is like a town in the middle of the jungle....!

Hard to explain everything over here but hopefully this give you a view...why don't you catch hold of uncle etct88 and ask him to elaborate more as he have girls in every town mention above.

Suggest you to go to Hatyai first if you are so use to Bangkok style in my own humble opinion.:D

etct88
07-07-2010, 11:48 AM

yo..... when you want to make the trip? fly down, la, I pick you up from HDY airport.

will be heading back darkside on 13 14 July........

if betong, then fly down to Penang.

In summary of your tai kor

Hatyai - nice food

Danok - food ok

Betong - food sucks

most important, the company...........:D:D

Playman
07-07-2010, 12:41 PM
yo..... when you want to make the trip? fly down, la, I pick you up from HDY airport.

will be heading back darkside on 13 14 July........

if betong, then fly down to Penang.

In summary of your tai kor

Hatyai - nice food

Danok - food ok

Betong - food sucks

most important, the company...........:D:D

KNN But I have to agree with you on this point....!:D

topcook1
13-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Due to expansion of PP hotel..."Okay" disco will have to be gone for good...My friend told me his disco will last for one more month just before Hari Raya...Guess will have a big promotion there..

etct88
18-07-2010, 01:09 AM
On 11 July, after Hatyai, sending K off, went back to Hotel to check out, just them received a call from TMC saying that 'my danok gal' looking for me high and low, and then hand his phone to the gal to talk to me. Cipek, I wasn't supposed to arrive danok till in the afternoon. I was supposed to be in Penang at that moment. What to do, I never plan with anyone, so have to lan lan play along. Stupid stealth mode.

Nueng keep asking me why I never return call, guilty stuck, I said S'pore off, due to nuisance calls. There was some miscomm and mis understanding. Then she apologies and hang up.Later TMC told me she was crying. knn, she know I in Hatyai????? kenna spied.... (btw, can happened OK!!!)

Never mind, just contnue drive to Danok, lo....

Past the SADAO CIQ complex, I switch to M'sia mobile to call Nueng. Phone was off...... Then I was prepared to blow thru Danok and back to KL... and yam char with my younger brother ( also my shifu)

But I still make the turn to 9 Stars Karaoke where Nueng work. Told boss I looking for her. Boss quick quick called her. And she would be on the way back. Mean time, met with with the 'Farewell Party goers'

Finally Nueng came, jaws dragging on the road...... I asked her 'Pen ar lai'.... she only say sorry sorry... she explained she had booking on Friday and Saturday... and reserved Sunday and Monday for me. But customer was staying till Monday. It was another good customer of her's. So I asked if she wanted my booking or not? I said it was OK, I can go back and save money... wah ha ha ha ha ha....

In the end she followed me, went to apologies to the other customer who agreed to let her come with me. Met that customer in the night, hanging around Paragon...

Took her and check into Satit Grand View, RM85 per night with breakfast and wifi. Breakfast was OK, but the service staff one of the worst in Danok hotels, underpaid or what? For comparison, Oliver Hotel breakfast was not the best, but the service staff are excellent.

In the room, I teased her for crying.....wah ha ha ha. naughty me. She did not even asked me where I was, as she always said, no point asking, it is customer's rights. But if she start asking me, I will start my exit, lo

All was fine with a sexxion, this gal is very passionate in bed.........

Had simple dinner and she wanted to have her hair done, needed 30 minutes... meantime, I went to meet up with TMC and gang at Pattaya Disco. Only one comment for that moment in that place, the dancers (of the sexy dance) were not up to standard. The rest I cannot comment, me gone after one beer.

Went back to fetch Nueng and went to Hello Bangkok, had to open a bottle of Regency, as the last bottle went missing..... drank half the bottle between the two of us.... drunk and went back to room, had one unsuccessful mission. I stopped, after she cummed twice..... went on to sleep....

Next morning, had one sexxion and we headed for Hatyai. Had a quick walk around Talat and then to Songkla beach to have late lunch. Lunch was somewhere near the Mermaid.

Took some photo with her BlueBerry, then head back to Danok.

It was a relaxing evening and spend time enjoying each other company.

Lost count of the number of sexxion we had. (but seemed like my younger bro know how many I did) Slept like a log that night......

Woke up next mroning, one farewell love making and off I went. Drop by Duty Free to buy ALMOND GOLD.......

Farm : Nine Stars Karaoke
Address : 19nTanrattanakorn 1 Road (opposite Charlie 259 and right next to the coffee shop)
OKT : Mame, Ah Chiang
Tel : 0857992934

according to an ah pek's specs:o.......... different expectation

Gal : Nueng (1 in Thai)
Height : 1.68m
Race: Thai
Look: pleasant, matured and simple
Body: slim and no tummy, very fair complexion.
Boobs: small, I am not complaining, not a boobs man
FK: like long lost lovers
Pussy: naturally wet
FJ: one of the best i had
GFE: very good customer care
Damage: RM200 for LT
Will I Return for her : I am a sucker.......:p

Lim2305
18-07-2010, 07:58 AM
On 11 July, ................................................
But I still make the turn to 9 Stars Karaoke where Nueng work. Told boss I looking for her. Boss quick quick called her. And she would be on the way back. Mean time, met with with the 'Farewell Party goers'

Farm : Nine Stars Karaoke
Address : 19nTanrattanakorn 1 Road (opposite Charlie 259 and right next to the coffee shop)
OKT : Mame, Ah Chiang
Tel : 0857992934

according to an ah pek's specs:o.......... different expectation

Gal : Nueng (1 in Thai)
Height : 1.68m
Race: Thai
Look: pleasant, matured and simple
Body: slim and no tummy, very fair complexion.
Boobs: small, I am not complaining, not a boobs man
FK: like long lost lovers
Pussy: naturally wet
FJ: one of the best i had
GFE: very good customer care
Damage: RM200 for LT
Will I Return for her : I am a sucker.......:p

Bro, I left there on 11th, watched world cup final in the disco; Wah 99% of them support Spain and only me along support Holland (luckily won half during 90mins). If I know you will there then I might leave on 12th. :)

Took her and check into Satit Grand View, RM85 per night with breakfast and wifi. Breakfast was OK, but the service staff one of the worst in Danok hotels, underpaid or what? For comparison, Oliver Hotel breakfast was not the best, but the service staff are excellent.
I couldn't agree with you more on the service provided by the service staff at Grand Satit hotel.

Haha, if count the number of sexxion you had with her, you are not ah pek and still very keng! :D
I will go to see your danok’s tirak on my next trip.
Nice FR bro. Now, I always attached with Grand Satit massage puying. With these very young puying, I am not able to write the FR as you, now my regular (only 20yrs old) now back to her home town. He wants me not to go danok when she is not there (about 2 months). I will try…….hopefully I can. Cheers.

Playman
18-07-2010, 09:29 AM

Nueng keep asking me why I never return call, guilty stuck, I said S'pore off, due to nuisance calls. There was some miscomm and mis understanding. Then she apologies and hang up.Later TMC told me she was crying. knn, she know I in Hatyai????? kenna spied.... (btw, can happened OK!!!)

All was fine with a sexxion, this gal is very passionate in bed.........

I stopped, after she cummed twice..... went on to sleep....

Next morning, had one sexxion and we headed for Hatyai. Had a quick walk around Talat and then to Songkla beach to have late lunch. Lunch was somewhere near the Mermaid.

It was a relaxing evening and spend time enjoying each other company.

Lost count of the number of sexxion we had. (but seemed like my younger bro know how many I did) Slept like a log that night......

Woke up next mroning, one farewell love making and off I went. Drop by Duty Free to buy ALMOND GOLD.......

Great FR......bro...keep it up....!:D:D

Can make them cry somemore.....not bad at all! Romeo!

sex crusader
18-07-2010, 11:24 AM
This place is still so 'On" after all these years! Man, i really lost touch liao with all those outings in China.Looks like the veterans here are all going 'Strong"!:D

etct88
18-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Bro, .......I will go to see your danok’s tirak on my next trip.
Nice FR bro. Now, I always attached with Grand Satit massage puying. With these very young puying, I am not able to write the FR as you, now my regular (only 20yrs old) now back to her home town. He wants me not to go danok when she is not there (about 2 months). I will try…….hopefully I can. Cheers.

Bro, please do try this gal, she is not my tirak............ she is working, we are the ATMs, just make sure we enjoy ourselves. She is quite fun and sporting, you will enjoy her company.

Take a break from the SYT la, :p hee :p hee......

Lim2305
18-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Bro, please do try this gal, she is not my tirak............ she is working, we are the ATMs, just make sure we enjoy ourselves. She is quite fun and sporting, you will enjoy her company.

Yes, we are all walking ATM. Ok. Listen to you bro, take 2 months break not seeing SYT....:D

etct88
18-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Yes, we are all walking ATM. Ok. Listen to you bro, take 2 months break not seeing SYT....:D

The difference

20 yo - have to take care of her
30 yo - she take care of you

20 yo - you are horny
30 yo - she is horny

20 yo - $$$$$$
30 yo - $$$

20 yo - may disappear in the night
30 yo - hold you tight thru the night

20 yo - leave early in the morning
30 yo - have breakfast with you, see you off

20 yo - mobile calls and sms non stop
30 yo - peace and quiet

Heil Hitler
18-07-2010, 11:36 PM

Does she have any tatoos? I find it hard to get it on with any gals with tatoos...:o

Lim2305
19-07-2010, 08:48 AM
The difference

20 yo - have to take care of her
30 yo - she take care of you

20 yo - you are horny
30 yo - she is horny

20 yo - $$$$$$
30 yo - $$$

20 yo - may disappear in the night
30 yo - hold you tight thru the night

20 yo - leave early in the morning
30 yo - have breakfast with you, see you off

20 yo - mobile calls and sms non stop
30 yo - peace and quiet

Yes, I do agree with you all the above statements especially 1st time book them(20 yo). But most of them not applicable to me after that(from 2nd time onwards). Maybe I treated them(syt) well and not as sex machine.
For your information, cheong danok already 4 years+, yet to book any puying more than 26 yo. This is very personal preferences. Hope to meet you there or Hatyai after 2 months. :D

Lim2305
19-07-2010, 08:50 AM
I find it hard to get it on with any gals with tatoos...:o

Why you have this comment? :confused:

etct88
19-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Does she have any tatoos? I find it hard to get it on with any gals with tatoos...:o

ha ha ha ha... this is interesting:)... no tatoo, she asked me if I like tatoo, I said Tam Chai......:D:D

bonkemon
19-07-2010, 07:47 PM
never tried a 30 yo b 4 unless it is free. Hahahhaha........ 20 to 26 over the yrs.... is it cheaper to book a 30 yo gal?

etct88
19-07-2010, 10:03 PM
never tried a 30 yo b 4 unless it is free. Hahahhaha........ 20 to 26 over the yrs.... is it cheaper to book a 30 yo gal?

Think you better stick to your 20-26 yo..... leave the ah pek to have his fun, OK...:D:p

Good is not cheap
Cheap is not good
So never believe you had a good deal

holymannn
20-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Me ah pek too... Prefer gal around 26 +/- 3... my spec.... 55

Think you better stick to your 20-26 yo..... leave the ah pek to have his fun, OK...:D:p

Good is not cheap
Cheap is not good
So never believe you had a good deal

holymannn
20-07-2010, 11:10 AM
I used to love model club, then hello Bangkok... Now hate danok, getting sick of hanging flower... Prefer to go betong.... Peace.... Everyone in betong disco is bookable including the one jaga toilet... No need to fish. Choice is on you bro not those gal... Maybe I am old laew, don't like fishing anymore 555

etct88
20-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Me ah pek too... Prefer gal around 26 +/- 3... my spec.... 55

jia lat... you come into this arena... I better go to 30-33 'SYTs' liao.... may end up in the toilet with the lady cleaner soon....:o:(

etct88
20-07-2010, 11:28 AM
I used to love model club, then hello Bangkok... Now hate danok, getting sick of hanging flower... Prefer to go betong.... Peace.... Everyone in betong disco is bookable including the one jaga toilet... No need to fish. Choice is on you bro not those gal... Maybe I am old laew, don't like fishing anymore 555

No matter where you go, you are the still the Blue Fin Marlin to all the puyings..:D:D:D

Lim2305
20-07-2010, 12:51 PM

Where you MIA? :confused:
Already reply your pm.

Lim2305
20-07-2010, 01:00 PM
I...Now hate danok, getting sick of hanging flower... Prefer to go betong.... Peace.... Everyone in betong disco is bookable including the one jaga toilet... No need to fish.

Sure bo, hate danok? :D
Yes, some more Betong disco got VIP room!

holymannn
20-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Sure la... Hate mak mak.... Betong alot better... Hehe...

Sure bo, hate danok? :D
Yes, some more Betong disco got VIP room!

Playman
20-07-2010, 04:43 PM
jia lat... you come into this arena... I better go to 30-33 'SYTs' liao.... may end up in the toilet with the lady cleaner soon....:o:(

Or you can still join me to cow the road side aunties selling cutler fish or som tam.....hahahahah!

Swee boh?:D

etct88
20-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Or you can still join me to cow the road side aunties selling cutler fish or som tam.....hahahahah!

Swee boh?:D

Swee lo... I follow you, at least still have leftover to makan......:(:o

Lim2305
21-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Very happy to know that Bonkemon already wake up i.e. no more in KC game.
But there is another one bro jumped into KC game with HB gal;
Sad to know that he is now unable to concentrate on his works, ‘Kit Teung” his HB gal mak mak. I wrote these is just to warn anyone bro here. It is not cheap and you need to prepare that you may loose everything except your underwear :D if you intend to play KC game with Danok’s puying. This guy very young(younger than our prince, bro Holymannn) and he told me that he finished all his money……..My advice to him is that go to work and make more money……..don’t think about her…....after 1-2 years, he will sure realize that this HB gal is not so important to him! But can he do that? I am doubt! Will check his HB gal on my next trip. Why her kongtau so strong? :confused:

Pearl
21-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Sad to know that he is now unable to concentrate on his works, ‘Kit Teung” his HB gal mak mak. I wrote these is just to warn anyone bro here. It is not cheap and you need to prepare that you may loose everything except your underwear :D if you intend to play KC game with Danok’s puying. This guy very young(younger than our prince, bro Holymannn) and he told me that he finished all his money……..My advice to him is that go to work and make more money……..don’t think about her…....after 1-2 years, he will sure realize that this HB gal is not so important to him! But can he do that? I am doubt! Will check his HB gal on my next trip. Why her kongtau so strong? :confused:

Let it be.... if never fall down, never grow up.

holymannn
21-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Chipek, you no bro, last year you said wanna pull me out after 3 months fell in kc... But didn't... I out by myself recently.... Tiu...

But anyway, I still invite you to join me in betong trip on 29th July to celebrate me out from kc.... Come la..... Haha

Let it be.... if never fall down, never grow up.

holymannn
21-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Uncle lim2305, I am another uncle la. Not young anymore la. Please don't make me as a reference... Haha... Join me for betong trip la.... Pom kitheng pi lim2305 mak mak... Nan Mai dai jer kan laew...

Lim2305
21-07-2010, 12:05 PM
.. Nan Mai dai jer kan laew...

Pom mai lu kun poot ah rai?
Anyway! this guy really young i.e less than 27 yo.
Khun Dek Dek,
If your betong trip is on 29/7 then I am not able to join as I will be in Australia. Sure join you on ur next not danok trip....I will do some kpc to check whether you really out from KC? :D

holymannn
21-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Please check her in hb. Sure she will hug you and cry... Then tell you all my bad things... 555....

Khun Dek Dek,
If your betong trip is on 29/7 then I am not able to join as I will be in Australia. Sure join you on ur next not danok trip....I will do some kpc to check whether you really out from KC? :D

Lim2305
21-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Please check her in hb. Sure she will hug you and cry... Then tell you all my bad things... 555....

If "she" works in Kongka, are you going to change your cheong place back to Danok. :D

Playman
21-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Uncle lim2305, I am another uncle la. Not young anymore la. Please don't make me as a reference... Haha... Join me for betong trip la.... Pom kitheng pi lim2305 mak mak... Nan Mai dai jer kan laew...

Khun Dek Dek,

Wow...envy you people speak Thai like sap sap sui, can teach me or not..?:D

holymannn
21-07-2010, 02:36 PM
If she work in konka.. I will Cheong sg golok.. 555

If "she" works in Kongka, are you going to change your cheong place back to Danok. :D

Lim2305
21-07-2010, 04:04 PM
If she work in konka.. I will Cheong sg golok.. 555

Bro Etct88,
You believe him bo? What is your comment?

Lim2305
21-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Wow...envy you people speak Thai like sap sap sui, can teach me or not..?:D
Taikor,
Someone told me that you speak thai like khun thai. :)

etct88
21-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Bro Etct88,
You believe him bo? What is your comment?

eerrrrhhhhh...... no comments, go HB and let her hug you and cry........:p:p lucky I no speak Thai....... she cannot complain to me....:p I hug her back, also the feeling like hugging sister in law....:eek:

etct88
21-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Taikor,
Someone told me that you speak thai like khun thai. :)

That younger brother of mine is a sheep that eat dinosaurs........ so you think la:confused::confused:

Pearl
21-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Chipek, you no bro, last year you said wanna pull me out after 3 months fell in kc... But didn't... I out by myself recently.... Tiu...

But anyway, I still invite you to join me in betong trip on 29th July to celebrate me out from kc.... Come la..... Haha

Taikor...how to pull u out? Ur force so strong..:D

Jokes aside.. u need to go thru commando training la. Advice during your heady lovey-dovey period doesnt work. GongTau will be too strong.

I have to travel overseas end of this month bro. schedule already posted since June on my MSN le.. kekeke.

Pls next time hor.

Nonteerak2553
22-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Sawadee krup to all bros here,

A question after read some few tread of danok, can those sexy show model be bar fined? Thanks for your time reading.

Yokosi
22-07-2010, 08:54 PM

A question after read some few tread of danok, can those sexy show model be bar fined? Thanks for your time reading.

Are you interested in models or coyotes ?.

Which particular bar/club are you refering to ?.

Hello Bangkok ?.
Wonderland ?
Pattaya Club ?
Scorpion ?
Spider ?
Winner's ?
Fortune Cafe ?.

etct88
22-07-2010, 11:34 PM

Aiyoh.... everything have a price lo:D.... the only time you cannot is when their main ATMs are there........ next answer, if you have a budget, forget it....:p

need ah pek help?????..... one fried chicken drumstick, kao neow and roadside desserts...:p

etct88
22-07-2010, 11:35 PM

Hello Bangkok ?.
Wonderland ?
Pattaya Club ?
Scorpion ?
Spider ?
Winner's ?
Fortune Cafe ?.

Bro, ton nee you tee nai?:D:D

lovedemon
23-07-2010, 12:18 AM
So many tiko and sifu, me and some friends going danok soon, first time there. Just like to check those chio dancer in bangkok cafe etc... can tabao one or not? Price?

etct88
23-07-2010, 01:08 AM
So many tiko and sifu, me and some friends going danok soon, first time there. Just like to check those chio dancer in bangkok cafe etc... can tabao one or not? Price?

Depend on your appetite lor...... if you thinking of tabao chio dancer in Hello Bangkok (not Bangkok Cafe)..... hmmm.... good taste:D:D

If you are asking for price.... it is like walking into a Merz Benz showroom and asking how much the S class cost.........and have discount or not:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yokosi
23-07-2010, 06:50 AM
Aiyoh.... everything have a price lo.... the only time you cannot is when their main ATMs are there........ next answer, if you have a budget, forget it....

need ah pek help?????..... one fried chicken drumstick, kao neow and roadside desserts...:p

To etct88,

Alamak !. You must be starving !. So, hard up for thai aahan !. Tee nai ?. I am in Bugis, Singapore.......and working in Sillypore torture nails clamp apparatus.

To lovedemon,Nonteerak2553,

Unless you are young, very handsome, masculine, very fat wallets, speaks good Thai, dress well, drives an expensive Rolls Royce or Maserati into Danok.......the models would not go out with you. All they want is unlimited access into your bank accounts.

Lim2305
23-07-2010, 08:44 AM
To etct88,

Alamak !. You must be starving !. So, hard up for thai aahan !. Tee nai ?. I am in Bugis, Singapore.......and working in Sillypore torture nails clamp apparatus.

Unless you are young, very handsome, masculine, very fat wallets, speaks good Thai, dress well, drives an expensive Rolls Royce or Maserati into Danok.......the models would not go out with you. All they want is unlimited access into your bank accounts.
Bro,
Don’t frighten them. I am old already 45 yo and managed to bonk 1 models, 2 coyotes, 1 PR and 1 waitress of HB. Price range from 300-900. This is excluded the drinks, flowers. (Sorry I will not disclose the details)
Yes, the first thing you must have is thick wallet. If you don’t have then forget it. But, if you have all the criteria mentioned by bro Yokosi then you definitely can get it.
Anyway! I still prefer to book the SYT from Grand Satit Massage Parlor. Now have to stop go there for 2 months as already promised to Bro Etct88. :D

Nonteerak2553
23-07-2010, 08:48 AM

Hello Bangkok ?.
Wonderland ?
Pattaya Club ?
Scorpion ?
Spider ?
Winner's ?
Fortune Cafe ?.

Pattaya disco, so meaning to say there is possiblities to bring them out, but one must well verse in pasa thai, rich and drive exotic car to danok! But I doubt like you mentioned in your last tread, rich masculine, etc etc, would want to bring these model out. Thanks for answering my question!!

Lim2305
23-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Pattaya disco, so meaning to say there is possiblities to bring them out, but one must well verse in pasa thai, rich and drive exotic car to danok! But I doubt like you mentioned in your last tread, rich masculine, etc etc, would want to bring these model out. Thanks for answering my question!!

Pattaya club, definitely can. But, I only saw 2 chun puying there.These 2 puying not working especially on weekdays. One of them can speak mandarin. Most of them can speak simple english. Try your own, anything is possible there. :) Cheers.

Nonteerak2553
23-07-2010, 09:04 AM
So since those models are very expensive, they only can entertain your lust inside the club, am I correct to say these bros!!

Nonteerak2553
23-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Pattaya club, definitely can. But, I only saw 2 chun puying there.These 2 puying not working especially on weekdays. One of them can speak mandarin. Most of them can speak simple english. Try your own, anything is possible there. :) Cheers.

Bro, but those model are from krung thep, they only work for pattaya disco for 15 days, not station there permanently, but like you mentioned everything is possible. :D

Lim2305
23-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Bro, but those model are from krung thep, they only work for pattaya disco for 15 days, not station there permanently, but like you mentioned everything is possible. :D

My most recent trips in Pattaya club was on 3/7 and 10/7. I didn’t ask them whether they are from Bangkok.
Since you know so many info, you should know whether they can book or not, right? They are here for money especially model. One of the reasons they want to become model is they can have high bonking fee.
How many times you have been Pattaya club? Not able to book any gal out from there?

Nonteerak2553
23-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Been there thrice, but sad to say that still fail to bring them out let even bonk them, you mentioned they become model just to have higher fee for bonk, but not all are bonkable right? Only selective model are willing to do so, I met one, even offer price which are insane to some bros here, but she still rejected my offer, so am I right to say that not all are bonkable? I still new to this province, so my question may sound stupid.:p

Nonteerak2553
23-07-2010, 10:24 AM
From what I had learned from one pattaya disco model, her pay was 1000 baht per night for those sexy show, apart from that she also earn commission from the drinks that customer buy for her, so per night she told me is enough for her, this is the reason she rejected my offer. I think she have basic income plus some drinks commission she have made, thus she think she just work decently without customer able to bonk her, and yes I offer her straight for three nights before I go up to krung thep, but still FAIL!:p

etct88
23-07-2010, 11:40 AM
To etct88,

I in Stinkapore, I think same place....... we yam char tonight???? I only have your Malay number... xxxxxxx180...... can sms you to that number?

Lim2305
23-07-2010, 12:31 PM
From what I had learned from one pattaya disco model, her pay was 1000 baht per night for those sexy show, apart from that she also earn commission from the drinks that customer buy for her, so per night she told me is enough for her, this is the reason she rejected my offer. I think she have basic income plus some drinks commission she have made, thus she think she just work decently without customer able to bonk her, and yes I offer her straight for three nights before I go up to krung thep, but still FAIL!:p
Is this model taking drugs such as ecstasy/K? If yes, you can go enjoy with her in the disco.(you don’t need to take but just accompany her and give her money to buy the drugs) Then, you will have very high chance to bonk her.
Another thing is always stick to her when you are there. (Of course you must have something to attract her)………Don’t ask her for booking, just ask her where will she goes after Pattaya close, can join her or ask her to you for supper and etc. If still cannot get her in one month, then you better change target lor. Good luck.

lobsters
23-07-2010, 01:18 PM
have my 1st trip to danok on 31 july 3d2n, any sifu around there ?

Nonteerak2553
23-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Khun Lim,

Yes those model are on Ice when they performing those sexy show, but irony they seem like much awake rather then high on drug, which I think they only took very little just to overcome those shyness moment as they have to appear nearly to naked for that show only, otherwise even they are mao, their model friend, which normally they will take care one or another. Well shall wait till end of the year, if there chance before I going up again, in mean time shall stay at city of angle with my teerak! Different people got different experience, well this is my pathetic exprience trip to danok. Pii lim thanks for your well wishes, may you have some fun exploring the small city of danok. ;) Choke Dee Krup!!

Yokosi
23-07-2010, 05:04 PM
I in Stinkapore, I think same place....... we yam char tonight???? I only have your Malay number... xxxxxxx180...... can sms you to that number?

PM you now.

Yokosi
23-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Bro,
Don’t frighten them. I am old already 45 yo and managed to bonk 1 models, 2 coyotes, 1 PR and 1 waitress of HB. Price range from 300-900. This is excluded the drinks, flowers. (Sorry I will not disclose the details)
Yes, the first thing you must have is thick wallet. If you don’t have then forget it. But, if you have all the criteria mentioned by bro Yokosi then you definitely can get it.
Anyway! I still prefer to book the SYT from Grand Satit Massage Parlor. Now have to stop go there for 2 months as already promised to Bro Etct88. :D

Yes, yes, yah. I frigthen a lot of members in SBF !. Kena zapped liked crazy from 164 pts to 141 pts.
One zapper fellow told me that he went to Thailand too many times, read FRs but don't write too many FRs and that i should stay in KL, and TFK, etc. but as a gutless coward, he never left his name. Not only kiasu but also kiasi type coward.
Never had the chance to tell the coward that i had Mary Jane in Thailand and in a bloody whore house, filled with puyings. That i paddled in sampan , took motorbike via a long way, be a passenger in a car and went into LOS without passport. That i walked across the railway bridge into LOS at 4 am. Who needs a passport or border pass to get into Thailand ?.
Moron kiasi coward most probably ONLY USED his passport to get in and out of Thailand.
Better stop rambling, or, zena zap liked mad.

Yokosi
23-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Bro,
Don’t frighten them. I am old already 45 yo and managed to bonk 1 models, 2 coyotes, 1 PR and 1 waitress of HB.
Now have to stop go there for 2 months as already promised to Bro Etct88.

Woooh !. So now after i told you how to differentiate between models and coyotes on our phone lines..........you so POWER and bonk 1 model and 2 coyotes !.

Which one was better ?. Model or the coyotes ?. Hehehehe.:D

Promised to taiko Bro Etct88 that you will not step into Danok for 2 months....but you go and cheong Australia. Give us a field report !!!.

I never tried real Australians gals....and waiting for your FR.....or i will ask PrivateBooty for insightful news about Australian gals !.:)