PDA

View Full Version : Danok Lastest update

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

holymannn
02-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Oh my Prince.....don't worry....every girl with you is a nice girls whether witch look or not....I wouldn't be disappointed as it is my Prince's teerak....!

Btw, I heard that some people go after her cannot get loh.....this one must be chun!:p

ya lo. Surprisingly still got people same taste as me. Hehe.

holymannn
02-05-2009, 03:22 PM
aiyah, you think he gay, ah.... you call he go.... some more go jalan jalan, choy lei told ngong......

CB called, he sure go what!

Why we migrate to there.... to pcc????:D

CB = Char Bor......

No la. TP call i also go want. Me not 'cheehong' ok.... Hehe

you jio, if i free, sure i go want. Hehe.

TP = ta po

Playman
02-05-2009, 06:27 PM
No la. TP call i also go want. Me not 'cheehong' ok.... Hehe

you jio, if i free, sure i go want. Hehe.

TP = ta po

That is why you are a good Brother-in-Crime.....THE One and Only one Prince!:p

Playman
03-05-2009, 05:57 PM
aiyah, you think he gay, ah.... you call he go.... some more go jalan jalan, choy lei told ngong......

CB called, he sure go what!

Why we migrate to there.... to pcc????:D

CB = Char Bor......

See he is not a bit like you.....char bor char bo only.....got so many things to do besides char bo......hahahahah!:D

aroymakmak
04-05-2009, 10:31 AM
1. Hope you are there and we aill go hunt at the KTV near KPK together, ok? :) But no more vacillating Fujian mei!:mad:

Greetings from downunder

Oolouis

Tai kor, your gal standard so high and spend AUD like king, i am just ikan bilis, how to go hunting with you?? Go hunting with holyman, i sure die, he is too handsome. Go hunting with Ooooooolouis, his AUD lagi handsome......where shall i hide my face??

By the way, i might be there on May15 then proceed to songkla beach the next 2 days.

Playman
04-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Tai kor, your gal standard so high and spend AUD like king, i am just ikan bilis, how to go hunting with you?? Go hunting with holyman, i sure die, he is too handsome. Go hunting with Ooooooolouis, his AUD lagi handsome......where shall i hide my face??

By the way, i might be there on May15 then proceed to songkla beach the next 2 days.

Bro......nice to see you back here....after MIA from this thread for so long!:p:D

aroymakmak
04-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Bro......nice to see you back here....after MIA from this thread for so long!:p:D

Hellooo, never MIA la but hibernate for a while. Since this thread also got so many Sifus, uncles, princes and kings..it will never be boring.

By the way heard that now even got one super BAIT N1W1 who speak better thai each day......hehe.

Husky69
04-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Firstly, HI to all the Danok cheongsters/shi fus. I'm so glad to see such an active thread in SBF on Danok as I can pick up many useful tips from experienced brudders here.

My maiden trip to this fantasy land was abt 3yrs ago and didn't have a chance to return until recently. I must say that Danok offers a different kind of fun & enjoyment compared to other places, as per agreed by many. One can easily 'deposit' his heart there, aka Tio Thai Gong Tao. :p

I have visited Danok twice this year and is planning for another one soon :) . As my khakis and I are still considered newbies, we partied at the same places everytime to be safe (Hello Bangkok and Paragon, followed by some small sleazy discos after that). IMO...80% of the models in Bangkok are amazingly gorgeous with long slender legs and hot bods (maybe the alcohol and dark lightings had some illusionary effects). Seeing them doing the sexy dance on stage with their skimpy outfits and occasional seductive eye contact can surely make any man go wild (mind and body).
Paragon music and atmosphere is incredible. Most patrons are shake-head-gang though. But it is still fun to dance along anyway. Easily bio-ed by FLs if you are without a gal but I don't trust their integrity. Many stories of them stealing money/running away etc etc. Not taking the chance man! We are out to play and not out to be played.
Tried chicken farm once but didn't enjoy it. The gal was far from being as pretty as those models in Hello Bangkok. Moreover, she was more interested in sms-ing her friend/lover when in room. Had one shot with her and sent her packing her bag. Wasted rm250 and my precious sperm :mad:

So far, my success rate is nothing to shout about compared to some of the shi fu here. Even kena some lousy A380 experiences with models and ended up PCC. Would really hope to meet up with you guys in Danok to learn some old tricks as I feel that we're still ripped off at times. It will be great if some brudders here can bring me to explore new hunting grounds. I'm not surprised if I am missing out on alot of other fun adventures in this tiny town.

Tentatively, I've planned a trip on 10th may. Dear Danok brudders and shi fus...pls let me know if anyone is free to cheong together ya :)

holymannn
04-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Hellooo, never MIA la but hibernate for a while. Since this thread also got so many Sifus, uncles, princes and kings..it will never be boring.

By the way heard that now even got one super BAIT N1W1 who speak better thai each day......hehe.

hoiyo...... My sifu finally spoke....

Super bait n1w1??? Kai yo??? Ti nai? Mai ru chak ni......

oolouis
04-05-2009, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=aroymakmak;3707516]Tai kor, your gal standard so high and spend AUD like king, i am just ikan bilis, how to go hunting with you?? Go hunting with holyman, i sure die, he is too handsome. Go hunting with Ooooooolouis, his AUD lagi handsome......where shall i hide my face??

Aiyo... aroy... now you tell the truth, beh koan liau (cannot sleep) :eek:. I was thinking those high std puyings like me for my personality, not the AUD,, kekeke...:o

Ps: Hope to c u 15th then

aroymakmak
04-05-2009, 05:29 PM
hoiyo...... My sifu finally spoke....

Super bait n1w1??? Kai yo??? Ti nai? Mai ru chak ni......

Knssssss.......mai pretend la. YOU lah the super BAIT who caught virus Nxx1Wxx1. Pls quarantine yrself n dont spread your virus.

oolouis
04-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Firstly, HI to all the Danok cheongsters/shi fus. I'm.

Tentatively, I've planned a trip on 10th may. Dear Danok brudders and shi fus...pls let me know if anyone is free to cheong together ya :)

Husky 69 Bro

If you are still in Danok on 13th, I will call you. Pls pm your mob :)

holymannn
05-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Knssssss.......mai pretend la. YOU lah the super BAIT who caught virus Nxx1Wxx1. Pls quarantine yrself n dont spread your virus.

Hoho..... This virus very poison. i got to inject the antibiotic weekly le. Else it will attack my brain. Kan

holymannn
05-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Firstly, HI to all the Danok cheongsters/shi fus. I'm so glad to see such an active thread in SBF on Danok as I can pick up many useful tips from experienced brudders here.

My maiden trip to this fantasy land was abt 3yrs ago and didn't have a chance to return until recently. I must say that Danok offers a different kind of fun & enjoyment compared to other places, as per agreed by many. One can easily 'deposit' his heart there, aka Tio Thai Gong Tao. :p

I have visited Danok twice this year and is planning for another one soon :) . As my khakis and I are still considered newbies, we partied at the same places everytime to be safe (Hello Bangkok and Paragon, followed by some small sleazy discos after that). IMO...80% of the models in Bangkok are amazingly gorgeous with long slender legs and hot bods (maybe the alcohol and dark lightings had some illusionary effects). Seeing them doing the sexy dance on stage with their skimpy outfits and occasional seductive eye contact can surely make any man go wild (mind and body).
Paragon music and atmosphere is incredible. Most patrons are shake-head-gang though. But it is still fun to dance along anyway. Easily bio-ed by FLs if you are without a gal but I don't trust their integrity. Many stories of them stealing money/running away etc etc. Not taking the chance man! We are out to play and not out to be played.
Tried chicken farm once but didn't enjoy it. The gal was far from being as pretty as those models in Hello Bangkok. Moreover, she was more interested in sms-ing her friend/lover when in room. Had one shot with her and sent her packing her bag. Wasted rm250 and my precious sperm :mad:

So far, my success rate is nothing to shout about compared to some of the shi fu here. Even kena some lousy A380 experiences with models and ended up PCC. Would really hope to meet up with you guys in Danok to learn some old tricks as I feel that we're still ripped off at times. It will be great if some brudders here can bring me to explore new hunting grounds. I'm not surprised if I am missing out on alot of other fun adventures in this tiny town.

Hello bro. You really enjoy danok cheong scene. Haha. If your are not regular there. my advise to you is dont try to hook those coyote or model. the success rate is very low unless you are young, super yantao or rich. Even you are super yantao or rich, the success rate is not 100% too. But some chio coyote or model do booking la but you really need to find out which one lo. Also the price will be higher. Normally 500 and above. Btw, their service might be worst than the farm gal. you money is paid for their pretty face and sexy body only. The worst case is got a la kopi gal, in fact high chance to get la kopi gal if you intend to get model or coyote.

Just my humble opinion. Please correct me if i am wrong. Hehe

etct88
05-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Hello bro.... dont try to hook those coyote or model. the success rate is very low unless you are young, super yantao or rich...... their service might be worst than the farm gal. you money is paid for their pretty face and sexy body only..........in fact high chance to get la kopi gal if you intend to get model or coyote.

wow, so experience, so how many kopi you la oredi? knn, la liao, come and tell us you la them, then sure we will kenna la kopi, lo. You and and your 6.5 pistol....:mad::p:D

Husky69
05-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Husky 69 Bro

If you are still in Danok on 13th, I will call you. Pls pm your mob :)

Hi oolouis bro...me leaving Danok on 13th morn :(
I'm sure gonna miss the place again.

Btw...is it true that Danok cheong scene is pretty quiet on sunday and mon?

Husky69
05-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Hello bro. You really enjoy danok cheong scene. Haha. If your are not regular there. my advise to you is dont try to hook those coyote or model. the success rate is very low unless you are young, super yantao or rich. Even you are super yantao or rich, the success rate is not 100% too. But some chio coyote or model do booking la but you really need to find out which one lo. Also the price will be higher. Normally 500 and above. Btw, their service might be worst than the farm gal. you money is paid for their pretty face and sexy body only. The worst case is got a la kopi gal, in fact high chance to get la kopi gal if you intend to get model or coyote.

Hi Holymannn bro...I've read alot abt your powerful stories. Confirm cannot cheong with you else I 100% pcc...haha :p

Anyone has any idea I must pay to bring the model out before the pub closes? Would prefer to enjoy at Paradorn but always ended up having to wait for the model to finish work (1am) and only left with 1hr of fun.

pj_soldier
05-05-2009, 03:02 PM
wow, so experience, so how many kopi you la oredi? knn, la liao, come and tell us you la them, then sure we will kenna la kopi, lo. You and and your 6.5 pistol....:mad::p:D

To all Danok's sifu, masters, tai kor;

can anyone advise if Danok offers "tora tora" services (like the pink lady in hatyai)?

hope the sifus /experts can give some tips on this?

Cheers :)

tmc148
05-05-2009, 06:54 PM
I only know the mk restaurant and the 89baht bbq steamboat near tesco lotus. Got to explore more

ok..sui! when u wanna to bring me there!!!??? This Friday sui boh???? I still owe u 1 dinner...kekekk!!!
Btw, hope Uncle etct88 n aunty can join..hehehe!!!!

tmc148
05-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Aiyo. You didnt know my taste a bit odd one meh? I like witch and those gal that normally no guys interested one hehe. So she is not a top notch model la. Just a normal coyote la. Next time go chance we meet dinner at hatyai lo. But for sure you will disappointed when you see her. Haha

Wow...Bro Holymann, u said like this not Ngam lor, your tee rak look very sui liao, u said she just a normal coyote...
Bro Playman, dont trust him...!!!:p

Thai_Traveller
05-05-2009, 08:45 PM

Bro Holymannn, you very buay swee ler...got model lobang also didn't introduce me....:mad: make me got to eat pak gor most of the time.

Anyone has any idea I must pay to bring the model out before the pub closes? Would prefer to enjoy at Paradorn but always ended up having to wait for the model to finish work (1am) and only left with 1hr of fun.

Bro Husky69, you are one lucky man, can go disco with model :cool:. For me, the only time models come near me is when I'm with Bro Holymannn & his gang. :o

Pearl
05-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Hoho..... This virus very poison. i got to inject the antibiotic weekly le. Else it will attack my brain. Kan

Kan.. I give u injection, can last u 1 month :p

Pearl
05-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Bro Holymannn, you very buay swee ler...got model lobang also didn't introduce me....:mad: make me got to eat pak gor most of the time.

Bro Husky69, you are one lucky man, can go disco with model :cool:. For me, the only time models come near me is when I'm with Bro Holymannn & his gang. :o

Yo.. Pakgor club brudder.. When u going HCM? me got 1 outstanding trip. If u going this month, i wait for you ;)

Thai_Traveller
05-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Yo.. Pakgor club brudder.. When u going HCM? me got 1 outstanding trip. If u going this month, i wait for you ;)

My official trip will be in Sep but if you wanna bring me go jalan jalan in HCM, I don't mind taking a few days off :D. This month is too tight for me, next month you going bo? When you going again?

oolouis
05-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Hi oolouis bro...me leaving Danok on 13th morn :(
I'm sure gonna miss the place again.

Btw...is it true that Danok cheong scene is pretty quiet on sunday and mon?

Bro Husky69

Two weeks ago, when I was there, Hello Bangkok while not as busy was still rocking! Model is pretty dead, and so was its Fri/Sat. (I ended up playing some silly card games with the puyings. Later in the evening, I told puyings I go out and have some dinner first, they so scared I dont return as there were so few customers, one puying took my money and tapow horfun for me. I ate the horfun while watching the models dance. Pretty unusual and unprofessional I say. Still if they want to give you the privilege.....:) )

The KTV was pretty dead as all the Burmese mei and zhonggou mei dare not come out due to the last week's police raids. The soapies (Mutiara, etc) was still doing roaring business, you have to wait as there were no rooms. The MPs were also quite busy. The farms were not well stocked and puying quality poor. :mad:

Thats the round-up of an amateur. I stand corrected by all the master sifus on this thread

oolouis
05-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Hi Holymannn bro...I've read alot abt your powerful stories. Confirm cannot cheong with you else I 100% pcc...haha

Bro Husky69

In Pattaya, we call this "bar fine" and generally for beer bars gals, it is 300B and agogo bar girls it is 600B. I am not sure if the establishments in Danok impose "bar fine" or allow the models to go b4 time.

But be very careful b4 u hand over the money. I was at HB, and had the hots on a 19yo sweet looking waitress. She says she need to give boss MR100 to come out earlier. I knew this was a ripoff but you dont argue with a throbbing little brother. :D

After I hand over my hard earned,it took her half an hour to get changed, she then want to watch the show as a customer, knn, etc, she was basically dragging her feet.

Next night, Act 2 Scene 2 Same characters. This time puying sidled up to "Ah Hia" (thats what she called me - already when she does knn this the heart go soft and the dick goes hard :o) Basically same conversation, "Ah Hia ai wa chut boh? blah, blah, blah. I said sure, go get changed, she say she need money, and so I said this time we do it my way. "You change and as we go out the door hand in hand, I will hand the money over to the manager!'

Sigh...experience makes one a wise man..
;)

If you bring puying to the KPK disco, they dont close until 4pm, so you can have another 3 hours of fun. Better still, you stay at KPK, get the puying drunk and you can take her via the back direct lift from disco to room, and have more hours of fun. Yes I did this, but the Burmese puying was so smashed I had no desire to capitalise on her vulnerabilities :cool:

Again apologies to all the master sifus here who have infinitely better skills than this novice. Can sifus pls advise on bar fines in Danok?

oolouis
06-05-2009, 12:09 AM
[QUOTE=Husky69;3708040]Firstly, HI to all the Danok cheongsters/shi fus.

I was at Paragon, went in, got a beer , turn around to survey the scene.

Withnin 5 seconds, this man whore with acne and pimples galore and a face only a mother can love and a body even the pig will be embarrased with, came gyrating uo to me with drink in hand.

Now I am not without ego. Normally when puyings of any quality approached me, I feel somewhat appreciated, but this time I actually feel insulted!

Anyways, I let her do her thing. She was bumping up my groin full on, after two minutes, I decided to move on to some other part of Paragon. Thats when shit hits the fan, she grabs my arm and indicated the money sign with her fingers. I tried to wriggle out but she would not let me go, and she began screaming. So finally to keep the peace, I gave her MR10.

I was pretty indignant as at no time I encourage or even acknowledge her or smile to her. I was busy checking out the scene and the eye candy. Now the question is why did she pick me out as someone with moolah, I will never comprehend as I looked poor (and old and ugly and nondescript) and am usually shabbily dressed, just jeans and T shirt. Gawd, things happen in Danok like you will never believe ;)

So the moral of the story? Be careful of ripoff merchants and scumbags, I thought they exist only in OZ :D

Cheers brudders, happy cheonging

oolouis
06-05-2009, 12:11 AM
[QUOTE=Husky69;3708040]Firstly, HI to all the Danok cheongsters/shi fus. I'm so glad to see such an active thread in SBF on Danok as I can pick up many useful tips from experienced brudders here.
I was at Paragon, went in, got a beer , turn around to survey the scene.

Withnin 5 seconds, this man whore with acne and pimples galore and a face only a mother can love and a body even the pig will be embarrased with, came gyrating uo to me with drink in hand.

Now I am not without ego. Normally when puyings of any quality approached me, I feel somewhat appreciated, but this time I actually feel insulted!

Anyways, I let her do her thing. She was bumping up my groin full on, after two minutes, I decided to move on to some other part of Paragon. Thats when shit hits the fan, she grabs my arm and indicated the money sign with her fingers. I tried to wriggle out but she would not let me go, and she began screaming. So finally to keep the peace, I gave her MR10.

I was pretty indignant as at no time I encourage or even acknowledge her or smile to her. I was busy checking out the scene and the eye candy. Now the question is why did she pick me out as someone with moolah, I will never comprehend as I looked poor (and old and ugly and nondescript) and am usually shabbily dressed, just jeans and T shirt. Gawd, things happen in Danok like you will never believe

So the moral of the story? Be careful of ripoff merchants and scumbags, I thought they exist only in OZ

Cheers brudders, happy cheonging

oolouis
06-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Firstly, .

Bro Husky69

Before you book the puying, tell her OKT to ask her whether its ok for her to have her hp off the whole time you are with her. If she likes you and wants your business, she will agree.:cool: If she does not agree, you are better off without her. You will not be getting good service, trust me.

My deal with LT puying is when I am around in the room , hp off! When I go out, she can talk into the hp until she is blue in the face and watch tv too for all I care. Sounds harsh but sometimes you have to lay down the law, otherwise luan.

They will tell you sister sick, or father's buffalo in Issaan sick, so need to switch on hp, dont buy it, its basically bs.

My two sen worth, thousand apologies to sifus who may be offended

etct88
06-05-2009, 12:51 AM
Kan.. I give u injection, can last u 1 month :p

Kan..... = injection, using meat needle, and ...... can lust for 1 month:eek::eek:

oolouis
06-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Firstly, HI to all the Danok cheongsters/shi fus. (Hello Bangkok and Paragon, followed by some small sleazy discos after that). IMO...80% of the models in Bangkok are amazingly gorgeous with long slender legs and hot bods (maybe the alcohol and dark lightings had some illusionary effects). Seeing them doing the sexy dance on stage with their skimpy outfits and occasional seductive eye contact can surely make any man go wild (mind and body).

So far, my success rate is nothing to shout about compared to some of the shi fu here. Even kena some lousy A380 experiences with models and ended up PCC. ya :)

Bro Husky69

Be careful, be alert, beware. These HB models play the game everynight.

When you step into HB, you survey the models, you see beautiful faces, and bodies to die for. But wait a minute. Think! You are being surveyed too. By the puyings! And what do they see? Money, thats right, money? Not you?. They will be weighing up " Does this latest pig (yes thats what some puyings refer us as, one puying model tell me as much) got money? Is he big spender? Or is he stingy? How much can I make out of him?

Ok ok, b4 sifus start condemning me, I concede not all models are not like that, but I think the majority do esp the experienced ones

Remember, your primary purpose is to have fun; and get laid if you get lucky. The puying's primary purpose is make money; and have fun if she gets lucky ie when the client, you, is relatively young, handsome , personable, polite and rich, and do not have b.o. and/or helitosis. Unfortunately, I do not possess the first five qualities, but only the last two :D

So remember, the models play this game every night, you will never out-hustle them even if you have Einstein-like IQ. Reason? You still got a little brother who muddles up your thinking and decision-making all the time knn :mad:

So back to the battleground. These models will take you to the cleaners if you do not set some groud rules. They will hold out the hope, and yes, they may even agree to come home with you, So you think you are one lucky bastard as you ply her with all the flowers and tequilas that she request. She even sit on your groin and let you do auto-roaming, and you'll be thinking this is Christmas come early for you.

Come closing time. Your puying who you may have spend a fair bit of your hard-earned suddenly tell you her sister is sick, or her period just come, or she got headache, blah, blah, blah, so "I go you tomolow ok handsome?"

If she cant get away with all these excuses, she will say she go change out of her performing costume, and then there is a disappearing act. She will not appear from the changeroom. And the lucky bastard has just become the biggest idiot.

I will post later about the ground rules you need to take in order to achieve a higher rate of success with a lower rate of damage.

Again to all sifus, a thousand flagellations to this old upstart proffering advice

06-05-2009, 01:05 AM
Bro oolouis ,
i totally agree with ur opinions.... have a nice day
:):)

piratebooty
06-05-2009, 06:20 AM
my advise to you is dont try to hook those coyote or model. the success rate is very low unless you are young, super yantao or rich. Even you are super yantao or rich, the success rate is not 100% too. Btw, their service might be worst than the farm gal. you money is paid for their pretty face and sexy body only. The worst case is got a la kopi gal, in fact high chance to get la kopi gal if you intend to get model or coyote.

u hit the nail on the head. although not impossible, u r right when u say models r alot harder to crack, but u might think the harder to crack the sweeter the snack... well unfortunately thats never the case here... a good eye opener is to go visit model club/hello bangkok during the day when the models have rehearsal... u can see some of them w/o makeup n the difference is extremely drastic! some of them really cant make it :eek:

u sneaky prince, i'm begining to suspect "witch" is secret code for uber hottie hehehe share ur leftovers le :P

ok..sui! when u wanna to bring me there!!!??? This Friday sui boh???? I still owe u 1 dinner...kekekk!!!

yo bro! can i join too? c u this friday :D

Husky69
06-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Bro Husky69

But be very careful b4 u hand over the money. I was at HB, and had the hots on a 19yo sweet looking waitress. She says she need to give boss MR100 to come out earlier. I knew this was a ripoff but you dont argue with a throbbing little brother. :D

After I hand over my hard earned,it took her half an hour to get changed, she then want to watch the show as a customer, knn, etc, she was basically dragging her feet.

Sigh...experience makes one a wise man.. ;)

Oh yes...the same unfortunate incident happened to me once at HB! I was kinda smittened by a syt waitress and paid rm50 bar fine (thought that it was quite cheap for a bar fine). Had much fun with her at Paragon and thought deal was concluded. However, she suddenly said she had period and couldn't follow me back to hotel at the last minute. Damn...felt really stupid to be ripped off by a waitress. Totally low-morale after that and had to PCC!
Went back to HB again the following night. To my astonishment, she came and wanted me to pay the bar fine for her. I was disgusted and ignored her completely.

Valuable/Heart-breaking lessons learnt...
(1) Almost impossible (for a newbie like me) to outwit the working gals
(2) Always must have backup plans
(3) Good things never come cheap

Playman
06-05-2009, 11:22 AM
u hit the nail on the head. although not impossible, u r right when u say models r alot harder to crack, but u might think the harder to crack the sweeter the snack... well unfortunately thats never the case here... a good eye opener is to go visit model club/hello bangkok during the day when the models have rehearsal... u can see some of them w/o makeup n the difference is extremely drastic! some of them really cant make it :eek:

u sneaky prince, i'm begining to suspect "witch" is secret code for uber hottie hehehe share ur leftovers le :P

yo bro! can i join too? c u this friday :D

A nice piece of info......hahahahah! You seem to learn so fast.....Shifu in the making!:p:D

Husky69
06-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Bro Husky69

Come closing time. Your puying who you may have spend a fair bit of your hard-earned suddenly tell you her sister is sick, or her period just come, or she got headache, blah, blah, blah, so "I go you tomolow ok handsome?"

If she cant get away with all these excuses, she will say she go change out of her performing costume, and then there is a disappearing act. She will not appear from the changeroom. And the lucky bastard has just become the biggest idiot.

Hi Bro Oolouis...all these sounded so familiar as my khakis and I had fallen into such traps before.

We cannot blame the working gals entirely as they are just earning a living. I'm sure there are some sad stories of the gals being ripped off by men too.
Ultimately, we are there to have fun and not to be taken for a ride. As mentioned before, every minute is precious to men like me who has a very tight freedom window. *No offense intended to any Danok shifus/brudders for starting this discussion* :)

I will post later about the ground rules you need to take in order to achieve a higher rate of success with a lower rate of damage.

Looking forward to the golden ground rules and Many thanks in advance bro!

ProfessorOokami
06-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I would like to discribe "Paragon" as a "crocodile infested water hole". The last time when I was there with a SYT, one of her BF's came over with a Tequilla drink and "forced" her to drink but it was me to pay (THB 100 per shot) WTF :mad: Now I will not enter such establishment anywhere in Thailand. BTW, I prefer the beer garden over the other side of the main road. :p

Hopefully Danok will not be turned into a "crocodile and shark infested sea"

Lim2305
06-05-2009, 09:01 PM
......... pls advise on bar fines in Danok?

For MP/Karaoke, the charges is RM15/RM16 per hour. For MP, mostly the puying finish their work at 9pm and Karaoke should be 10/11pm. You can ask them to go out 2 hours with you to accompany you for dinner or etc.
If you want the MP puying to accompany you for long time then you have to pay her the Y hours * RM15. (Y hours is how many hours from the time you book her until she suppose to finish her work) In addition, you have to pay her the overnight charge which you need to negotia with her.(please dont pay more than RM300 even she is very pretty) So, to save some money is better you ask the MP puying to see you after her work.
I do not know how much is charged in hello bangkok.

Bro, I really salute you as you are able to ask the puying to off the HP. I only able to ask my puying to cut short of any conversation(No more than 5 mins) and put the HP in silent mode when I sleep.

I confirmed to be there this 15th(arrives evening), but this time no regular puying as she went back to home town yesterday. Maybe will follow you to hello bangkok to learn the fishing skill from you. Ok? Due to my FFK last time, the dinner is on me. Cheers.

oolouis
06-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Oh yes...the same unfortunate incident happened to me once at HB! I was kinda smittened by a syt waitress and paid rm50 bar fine (thought that it was quite cheap for a bar fine). Had much fun with her at Paragon and thought deal was concluded. However, she suddenly said she had period and couldn't follow me back to hotel at the last minute. Damn...felt really stupid to be ripped off by a waitress. Totally low-morale after that and had to PCC!
Went back to HB again the following night. To my astonishment, she came and wanted me to pay the bar fine for her. I was disgusted and ignored her completely.

Bro
I am having this sinking feeling that we got done by the same puying, kekeke :D (she had an older real sister working as waitress too. This sister was once a mia noi to some Malaysian)Oh well you win some, you lose sum, that's life :)

Playman
07-05-2009, 01:01 AM
Bro
I am having this sinking feeling that we got done by the same puying, kekeke :D (she had an older real sister working as waitress too. This sister was once a mia noi to some Malaysian)Oh well you win some, you lose sum, that's life :)

Well...that is the most positive way to look at things....if not spoil the whole night thinking about it......hahahha!:p

etct88
07-05-2009, 01:18 AM

Is this ah pek missing something??????:confused:

have party? free food and booze?:)

LifeKanasai
07-05-2009, 01:59 AM
all si fu, i wan to join also, PM ur msn or contact no

Thanks

holymannn
07-05-2009, 07:51 AM
For MP/Karaoke, the charges is RM15/RM16 per hour. For MP, mostly the puying finish their work at 9pm and Karaoke should be 10/11pm. You can ask them to go out 2 hours with you to accompany you for dinner or etc.
If you want the MP puying to accompany you for long time then you have to pay her the Y hours * RM15. (Y hours is how many hours from the time you book her until she suppose to finish her work) In addition, you have to pay her the overnight charge which you need to negotia with her.(please dont pay more than RM300 even she is very pretty) So, to save some money is better you ask the MP puying to see you after her work.
I do not know how much is charged in hello bangkok.

Bro, I really salute you as you are able to ask the puying to off the HP. I only able to ask my puying to cut short of any conversation(No more than 5 mins) and put the HP in silent mode when I sleep.

I confirmed to be there this 15th(arrives evening), but this time no regular puying as she went back to home town yesterday. Maybe will follow you to hello bangkok to learn the fishing skill from you. Ok? Due to my FFK last time, the dinner is on me. Cheers.

Bro bar fine at hello bangkok is just rm50. After that gal is free for you. :P

holymannn
07-05-2009, 08:31 AM
Hi Bro Oolouis...all these sounded so familiar as my khakis and I had fallen into such traps before.

We cannot blame the working gals entirely as they are just earning a living. I'm sure there are some sad stories of the gals being ripped off by men too.
Ultimately, we are there to have fun and not to be taken for a ride. As mentioned before, every minute is precious to men like me who has a very tight freedom window. *No offense intended to any Danok shifus/brudders for starting this discussion* :)

Looking forward to the golden ground rules and Many thanks in advance bro!

it's very common that coyote and model ffk their customers la. Because they know once you got her already and you will not return for her next time liao. hehe. So they want as much as money from you. btw, fyi, majority of them dont do booking la, only small majorty unless you offer them very good price or they like you very much. I ever heard got a gal reject customer offer even cuatomer offer her rm3000. So, better thick skin and ask first whether are they doing booking before you start spend yuor hard earn money and time.

Husky69
07-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Bro

OMG!!!...She does have a real older sister working as a waitress! So it is an old trick ya :mad:

Husky69
07-05-2009, 08:56 AM
Bro bar fine at hello bangkok is just rm50. After that gal is free for you. :P

Hi Holymannn bro...the rm50 bar fine at Hello Bangkok applies to the model/coyote too??? I know we paid rm50 for waitress but never tried asking the model/coyote cos we assumed it will be expensive.

Btw...could some brudders here recommend other cheonging joints (similar to hello bangkok) that are worth patronising? I will be in Danok for 3N this trip and would like to explore the area more. No point going back to the same gound to hunt or to be slaughtered :p

holymannn
07-05-2009, 09:12 AM

Valuable/Heart-breaking lessons learnt...
(1) Almost impossible (for a newbie like me) to outwit the working gals
(2) Always must have backup plans

bro, nv assume the deal is closed if a gal allow you to bar fine her and go paragon with you. They lazy, like to play alot but when come to sex, they very selective. they will only have sex with you if they really like you. For those gal dont do booking, they prefer a steady 'bf' then off and on taochiak with customer they really like.
Bro, my advise to you is be thick skin and ask first whether is she do booking or not before you spending your hard earn money. Always pay the money on next day when you finished the business.

To tackle non booking gal, can not be rush. You got to be regular there, call and sms her everyday to sweet talk. In fact they like ppl to take care them. Then slowly they will accept you.

Hope this help

holymannn
07-05-2009, 09:16 AM
Hi Holymannn bro...the rm50 bar fine at Hello Bangkok applies to the model/coyote too??? I know we paid rm50 for waitress but never tried asking the model/coyote cos we assumed it will be expensive.

Btw...could some brudders here recommend other cheonging joints (similar to hello bangkok) that are worth patronising? I will be in Danok for 3N this trip and would like to explore the area more. No point going back to the same gound to hunt or to be slaughtered :p

Rm50 to coyote too. But model i dont know. Model too high class for me, i can not afford.

Barberry and model club are similar to hello bangkok. You can pay a visit. Few gals not bad looking, also less crowd.

holymannn
07-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Bro

Btw, the waitress chio le. My type. Hehe can intro to me boh?

holymannn
07-05-2009, 09:23 AM

Sifuuuu. Dont suan me la. I nv try model before le, model std too high and no hiu me. Sigh

sex crusader
07-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Therefore Farm gal is the saftest way to cheong.These gal are bloody blood suckers. I was once in' Spider' and there were all over me asking for chewing gum, drinks etc. Very irritating!Looks like July is the month to Cheong Danonk as i am off to CA/CP this 20th for some cina pussy.:D

oolouis
07-05-2009, 11:10 AM
it's very common that coyote and model ffk their customers la. Because they know once you got her already and you will not return for her next time liao. hehe. So they want as much as money from you. btw, fyi, majority of them dont do booking la, only small majorty unless you offer them very good price or they like you very much. I ever heard got a gal reject customer offer even cuatomer offer her rm3000. So, better thick skin and ask first whether are they doing booking before you start spend yuor hard earn money and time.

Well, what can I say? He is the youngest, but he is the wisest. Kudos to the Prince! :D

Also, those who take booking are usually the pai kua ones. The sui ones are usually just cock-teasers. Even the pai kua one bs my friend, say will come, and then keep fleecing him for tequilas and flowers throughout the night, then closing time, give bs excuses and say cant come anymore.

So most economical way to handle this and test if she is legit is if she agree to booking, tell her you will pay barfine, dont wait until closing time because she will fleece you in the meantime. Tell her to change and only when she's changed, walk her to the counter and hand over the RM50 bar fine

Then straight to hotel to get your deal done. Dont lengah lengah at the disco, or makan or at the KTV (yes , I did this ie KTV) trying to be hero, then come closing deal time, she tells you she lai ang and a thousand @##@*& excuses.

I am sorry that us patrons have to resort to such untrusting methods, bo sui, but when you are dealing with hustlers and you want to protecy yourself.....

Brothers if you follow this path, your chances of scoring will be greater :o

oolouis
07-05-2009, 11:28 AM

Brother

You seen her already lah. Her name is Ah Far. I would have pm you her no. but I delete already.

Last time I met her and her sis at HB, I casually suggest we go lunch. She rang me the next day and we met up for lunch. At lunch they ask me what I plan to do after lunch, I say go KTV sing. They then (have the gall) to suggest accompanying me to KTV if I pay them each RM100.

I very politely and jokingly tell them why should I pay them to enjoy themselves and besides, I will have my hands full (literally) with two zhongguo meis on one side and another two on the other.

They look quite embarrased and I was glad I embarrased them. Such is life....:)

holymannn
07-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Brother

You seen her already lah. Her name is Ah Far. I would have pm you her no. but I delete already.

Last time I met her and her sis at HB, I casually suggest we go lunch. She rang me the next day and we met up for lunch. At lunch they ask me what I plan to do after lunch, I say go KTV sing. They then (have the gall) to suggest accompanying me to KTV if I pay them each RM100.

I very politely and jokingly tell them why should I pay them to enjoy themselves and besides, I will have my hands full (literally) with two zhongguo meis on one side and another two on the other.

They look quite embarrased and I was glad I embarrased them. Such is life....:)

Wow good one bro. Should give them a lesson la. They really tot we are really stupid atm mechine. Haha

holymannn
07-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Therefore Farm gal is the saftest way to cheong.These gal are bloody blood suckers. I was once in' Spider' and there were all over me asking for chewing gum, drinks etc. Very irritating!Looks like July is the month to Cheong Danonk as i am off to CA/CP this 20th for some cina pussy.:D

agreed. sometime they are quite irritating. I prefer to give drink or buy chewing gum willingly. By force i will not give and walk out.

holymannn
07-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Well, what can I say? He is the youngest, but he is the wisest. Kudos to the Prince! :D

Also, those who take booking are usually the pai kua ones. The sui ones are usually just cock-teasers. Even the pai kua one bs my friend, say will come, and then keep fleecing him for tequilas and flowers throughout the night, then closing time, give bs excuses and say cant come anymore.

So most economical way to handle this and test if she is legit is if she agree to booking, tell her you will pay barfine, dont wait until closing time because she will fleece you in the meantime. Tell her to change and only when she's changed, walk her to the counter and hand over the RM50 bar fine

Then straight to hotel to get your deal done. Dont lengah lengah at the disco, or makan or at the KTV (yes , I did this ie KTV) trying to be hero, then come closing deal time, she tells you she lai ang and a thousand @##@*& excuses.

I am sorry that us patrons have to resort to such untrusting methods, bo sui, but when you are dealing with hustlers and you want to protecy yourself.....

Brothers if you follow this path, your chances of scoring will be greater :o

bro, your method is good. straight forwards.

Husky69
07-05-2009, 12:15 PM
bro, nv assume the deal is closed if a gal allow you to bar fine her and go paragon with you. They lazy, like to play alot but when come to sex, they very selective. they will only have sex with you if they really like you. For those gal dont do booking, they prefer a steady 'bf' then off and on taochiak with customer they really like.
Bro, my advise to you is be thick skin and ask first whether is she do booking or not before you spending your hard earn money. Always pay the money on next day when you finished the business.

To tackle non booking gal, can not be rush. You got to be regular there, call and sms her everyday to sweet talk. In fact they like ppl to take care them. Then slowly they will accept you.

Hope this help

Oh yes...thanks for the advise bro!
I don't have the luxury of making frequent trips to Danok. So I guess I have to be SUPER thick-skinned and ask the gals abt booking first :p
Is rm200-300 a reasonable price to pay for overnight, say coyote category? I can expect to pay much more for a model, right?

qwertyuiop
07-05-2009, 01:44 PM

Wow, usual info here. Up u back Bro. :D Cheers

holymannn
07-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Oh yes...thanks for the advise bro!
I don't have the luxury of making frequent trips to Danok. So I guess I have to be SUPER thick-skinned and ask the gals abt booking first :p
Is rm200-300 a reasonable price to pay for overnight, say coyote category? I can expect to pay much more for a model, right?

Coyote at least rm300 and above. Model is rm500 and above. please correct me if i am wrong

Playman
07-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Coyote at least rm300 and above. Model is rm500 and above. please correct me if i am wrong

KC gamer.... unlimited ATM withdrawal.......!:p

I think the model prefer this! Fast fast suck you dry....and next...unless you are yeng tao like the Prince and can sweet sweet talk....!:D

sex crusader
07-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Wow, usual info here. Up u back Bro. :D Cheers

Kum sia!Cina gal aka prc in China not so irritating.Maybe they have no such entertainment there.Even Hatyaii gal is not so 'Ma-fan'.Anyway, like most of the bro here mentioned, the airoplane rate is very high from girl in these joints.

oolouis
07-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Wow good one bro. Should give them a lesson la. They really tot we are really stupid atm mechine. Haha

The point is, Bro Holy, they will try you on, and if they can get away with it, they will, dont you worry. They pretend to be innocent lambs, but are bigtime wolves.

In Oz, we have what we call the Great Whites, these are sharks that are huuuuugggee and are man eaters. But tell you what, the Oz Great Whites are nothing compared to the Danok ones :D:D:D

oolouis
07-05-2009, 06:37 PM

It also depends on time of night. If getting late, and she still no customer, its amazing how flexible she. Her price become as flexible as her bod kekeke

Well one night last month at HB, it was getting late. One not too bad coyote 8 face, 9 body, slim, thin lips, thai looks, petite, tight arse, started parading at my table, shaking boobs and all in frenzied fashion.

When they behave like that, its not becoz you suddenly become very suai like Bro Holy. Its becoz the puying's rent is due and she is having a tough time meeting it.I knew and she knew, and I knew she did not know I knew.

Anyway, to carry on the story, we ended up with a deal of 2000B. Then she ask the moolah upfront.....sorry gtg, will continue story later

Rub&Buah
07-05-2009, 07:16 PM

In order to survive in spider or scopion bar one have to master at least level 5 of 'ru lai sheng zhang'to block the damage.if one want to win he have to master at least level 7 of 'Tai chi' & use thier stun back at them:cool:

Pearl
07-05-2009, 09:05 PM

U sian already and wan to change target? :p

Pearl
07-05-2009, 09:13 PM
I think I can share my thoughts for Danok Cheongsters or Cheongsters thinking to cheong Danok.

Basically I can summarize into 2 groups.

1st Group

Those that are able to frequent Danok.. minimum once a month, then can try fish for coyote, model, waitress.. etc. Those gals have excellent memories and if they see ur humsup face often, quarter battle won to bed them. They wont stick to the 2nd group of ppl as below

2nd Group

Those like me, that cheong Danok 1 or 2 times per year, can forget about going fishing. Even I use trawler nets also cannot get them back. If u fall into this group, just go Hello Bangkok, Model Club etc.. just to enjoy show and dont think of getting the gals back..if u lucky, can bag 1 back Kudos...
Better just go farming.

oolouis
07-05-2009, 11:29 PM
It also depends on time of night. If getting late, and she still no customer, its amazing how flexible she. Her price become as flexible as her bod kekeke

Well one night last month at HB, it was getting late. One not too bad coyote 8 face, 9 body, slim, thin lips, thai looks, petite, tight arse, started parading at my table, shaking boobs and all in frenzied fashion.

When they behave like that, its not becoz you suddenly become very suai like Bro Holy. Its becoz the puying's rent is due and she is having a tough time meeting it.I knew and she knew, and I knew she did not know I knew.

Anyway, to carry on the story, we ended up with a deal of 2000B. Then she ask the moolah upfront.....sorry gtg, will continue story later

Sorry...got called off, to continue... I told her no moolah upfront, only tomorrow morning. Then she asked how abt half now and half after the dirty deed is done? I said firmly but pleasantly no. She agreed. So closing time, we trooped out. As we were walking to the motosai, she begin her spiel again...that she shd get half now.

I started thinking: Why is she acting like this? 1. She has been bitten before, I doubt it, she was the bitchy type by my reckoning and would not have been conned easily 2. She does not trust me, I doubt that too, she knew I had the moolah as I was spending quite freely and I was not a stranger to HB 3. She is trying to do a runner (with half the moolah) . I decided that (3) is the most likely scenario

I stop, turn around, told her to stop her pattering and said sweetly that I am not interested in the deal anymore and that I am walking away. I could see the look of astonishment and flabbergast on her face. Her eyes just stared unbelievingly.

Either she could see her 2000B flying away or she had never had a customer reject her like this. She was lost for words for once. I smiled sweetly, turn around and walk away. She was still standing there quite lost. I must admit I felt a sense of vindication engulf me.

How did the story end? Well the hero went back to hotel and pcc for the rest of the night :D:D. Not much of a hero after all!!!

Cheers , drinks, everyone. Any brudders got interesting tales , pls share.

holymannn
08-05-2009, 01:30 AM
U sian already and wan to change target? :p

No la. Not yet sian la. look see look see also syiok

holymannn
08-05-2009, 08:44 AM
I think I can share my thoughts for Danok Cheongsters or Cheongsters thinking to cheong Danok.

1st Group

Those that are able to frequent Danok.. minimum once a month, then can try fish for coyote, model, waitress.. etc. Those gals have excellent memories and if they see ur humsup face often, quarter battle won to bed them. They wont stick to the 2nd group of ppl as below

2nd Group

Those like me, that cheong Danok 1 or 2 times per year, can forget about going fishing. Even I use trawler nets also cannot get them back. If u fall into this group, just go Hello Bangkok, Model Club etc.. just to enjoy show and dont think of getting the gals back..if u lucky, can bag 1 back Kudos...
Better just go farming.

Power.... Good one

In addition to this, model, coyote and waitress at hello bangkok, model club and barberry can be summarize in 2 categories too

1. Bookable gal
This type of gal normally hunger for money. They have car, houses, family and kids to take care. majority of them are late 20s and not so pretty as compare to those top coyote or models. So money got from hanging flower and drinks can not support their living. Hence they have no choice to do extra. anyway although they are bookable but they select customer too. they prefer rich guy hoping that rich guy can keep them.

2. Non bookable gal
this group of gal normally dont hunger for money. Few reason why they not hunger for money. 1. They are pretty and young. flower and drink customer gave already can let them have good life. 2. They has suger daddy that supporting them monthly. 3. They have thai bf.

For those pretty and young one, they prefer to look for a mid or long term relation bf either thai or other. handsome is their main requirement, money is secondary. If you are handsome and wanna have a 'steady' gf with minimum expenses, go for this type. This type probably will provide you the best gfe, but also mean you will be in deepshit once the kc game go deeper.

for those has sugerdaddy in this group. Sometime they do taochiak once while with the regular customer they like. If your are handsome you lucky, go for this type. sometime you can get foc because they want excitement and your money is secondary. But becareful, dont get caught.
For those already has thai bf, they are also taochiak once awhile or looking for suger daddy that can support them.

so........ for bookable gal, you dont have to be regular. But quality abit lower. for non bookable gal, you really need to be regular there la.

Husky69
08-05-2009, 09:00 AM
3. She is trying to do a runner (with half the moolah) . I decided that (3) is the most likely scenario

Either she could see her 2000B flying away or she had never had a customer reject her like this. She was lost for words for once. I smiled sweetly, turn around and walk away. She was still standing there quite lost. I must admit I felt a sense of vindication engulf me.

How did the story end? Well the hero went back to hotel and pcc for the rest of the night :D:D. Not much of a hero after all!!!

Cheers , drinks, everyone. Any brudders got interesting tales , pls share.

Wow bro! U are quite a hero to have done the wise thing (I assumed option (3) is correct). Many zero like me would have assessed the situation with little head and ended up losing $ and still have to pcc :D

Where is a good place to fish, if I were to kena aeroplane at HB/Model club at the end of the day? I know that most of such pubs close at 1am. I'm trying my best to maximise my fun and shots next week.

holymannn
08-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Wow bro! U are quite a hero to have done the wise thing (I assumed option (3) is correct). Many zero like me would have assessed the situation with little head and ended up losing $ and still have to pcc :D

Where is a good place to fish, if I were to kena aeroplane at HB/Model club at the end of the day? I know that most of such pubs close at 1am. I'm trying my best to maximise my fun and shots next week.

Paragon and m1. Normally gal will come to you and offer you. But try at your own risk. Quite often guy kena playout by them. Be careful

Husky69
08-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Paragon and m1. Normally gal will come to you and offer you. But try at your own risk. Quite often guy kena playout by them. Be careful

Playout means kena aeroplane again or theft thingy? I have heard cases of gals stealing valuables from guys in the room then MIA.
Gosh...this is really no fun man :(

Any tell-tale signs we should look out for or tips on how to prevent such unfortunate events, besides not taking any gals at all of course :p ? (but this is kinda difficult to execute)

Well, i guess it is 'No risk No Gain'! :o

aroymakmak
08-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Power.... Good one

In addition to this, model, coyote and waitress at hello bangkok, model club and barberry can be summarize in 2 categories too

1. Bookable gal
This type of gal normally hunger for money. They have car, houses, family and kids to take care. majority of them are late 20s and not so pretty as compare to those top coyote or models. So money got from hanging flower and drinks can not support their living. Hence they have no choice to do extra. anyway although they are bookable but they select customer too. they prefer rich guy hoping that rich guy can keep them.

2. Non bookable gal
this group of gal normally dont hunger for money. Few reason why they not hunger for money. 1. They are pretty and young. flower and drink customer gave already can let them have good life. 2. They has suger daddy that supporting them monthly. 3. They have thai bf.

For those pretty and young one, they prefer to look for a mid or long term relation bf either thai or other. handsome is their main requirement, money is secondary. If you are handsome and wanna have a 'steady' gf with minimum expenses, go for this type. This type probably will provide you the best gfe, but also mean you will be in deepshit once the kc game go deeper.

for those has sugerdaddy in this group. Sometime they do taochiak once while with the regular customer they like. If your are handsome you lucky, go for this type. sometime you can get foc because they want excitement and your money is secondary. But becareful, dont get caught.
For those already has thai bf, they are also taochiak once awhile or looking for suger daddy that can support them.

so........ for bookable gal, you dont have to be regular. But quality abit lower. for non bookable gal, you really need to be regular there la.

In fact after so many years being SBF undercover SUPER BAIT, our beloved holymannn has a full details of every model, cayote, waitress in hello BKK n Model.

1. who is bookable and non-bookable
2. who has bf/sugar daddy
3. who is decent n who is not reliable
4. min price for every gal
5. who is katoey (hehe....u guys might end up with a katoey if not careful no matter how sexpert u are)

So remember to buy him a drink n get his consultation if u want to minimise the risks.

ProfessorOokami
08-05-2009, 11:18 AM

1st Group

2nd Group

Better just go farming.

I belong to the 2nd Group that go fishing for crabs [TIU HAI] at farms :o

holymannn
08-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Playout means kena aeroplane again or theft thingy? I have heard cases of gals stealing valuables from guys in the room then MIA.

Any tell-tale signs we should look out for or tips on how to prevent such unfortunate events, besides not taking any gals at all of course :p ? (but this is kinda difficult to execute)

Get gal from paragon, m1 and roadside very risky la bro. aeroplane is very high chance, thief thingy is possible.

holymannn
08-05-2009, 01:19 PM
In fact after so many years being SBF undercover SUPER BAIT, our beloved holymannn has a full details of every model, cayote, waitress in hello BKK n Model.

1. who is bookable and non-bookable
2. who has bf/sugar daddy
3. who is decent n who is not reliable
4. min price for every gal
5. who is katoey (hehe....u guys might end up with a katoey if not careful no matter how sexpert u are)

So remember to buy him a drink n get his consultation if u want to minimise the risks.

Ah chan.... Please dont put me on table la. I dont have such info la. Even i have i can not share it too. got to repsect people privacy la. Keke...

etct88
08-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Power.... Good one

1. Bookable gal

2. Non bookable gal

so you which group? I quite cuntfused...... all gals goes for you, which group is this???????:eek::eek:

etct88
08-05-2009, 02:49 PM

I belong to the 3rd group, go see and go back PCC...........:o:o

Pearl
08-05-2009, 09:33 PM

Since we same group.. I can call u HENG DAI :D

oolouis
08-05-2009, 09:46 PM

Bro Lim

Sorry I didn't RSVP, I thought I did somewhere in this thread. Anyways, I will be in KL on the 15th and 16th, checking up the KTV talents :rolleyes: So do enjoy yourself in Danok and thanks for the dinner offer, I'll take a rain cheque on that :)

Btw I got no fishing skills lah, thank you for the confidence. Cheers

oolouis
08-05-2009, 09:58 PM

What I do at Paragon or M1 is b4 inviting the puying back, use some pretext to get her out of the building so you can see her under lights. Inside the disco really dark. Excuse like have a breather, a smoke, a drink, take a break, talk, whatever.

Reason: You want to ensure that the puying is bankable quality becoz inside the disco and under disco lights you can never tell. Under outside lights, the pimples, acne, double chin, drooping eyelids, one inch foudation, mascara, yellow teeth even missing teeth, crooked nose, furrowed forehead, caeserian scars and what nots will all show and your dream can become a nightmare very quickly. kekeke

In fact once I was at Lucifers (disco)at Pattaya and pick up this...well its a real embarrassing story...perhaps another time :o :o

oolouis
08-05-2009, 10:00 PM

Thats why I stay at KPK, the only hotel as far as I know in Danok that has a room combination safe ;)

oolouis
09-05-2009, 01:32 AM
No la. Not yet sian la. look see look see also syiok

Bro Ho

Look see is first step to tau chiak ;)

oolouis
09-05-2009, 01:37 AM

Bro Hus

Due to the tyranny of distance, I yam no expert on thefishing places, Bro Holymann is call the Prince, but actually he is the King of Danok. He knows all the Danok lobangs big and small, bright and beautiful. Pls ask him for help:D

holymannn
10-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Bro Ho

No la... Just wanna look for back up in case the current one break. Hehe

holymannn
10-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Bro Hus

Due to the tyranny of distance, I yam no expert on thefishing places, Bro Holymann is call the Prince, but actually he is the King of Danok. He knows all the Danok lobangs big and small, bright and beautiful. Pls ask him for help:D

Taiko... Please dont give people false info la. I am not the king ok.... Hehe... Me just a regular stupid walking atm mechine in danok. Hehe.

holymannn
10-05-2009, 08:42 PM
What I do at Paragon or M1 is b4 inviting the puying back, use some pretext to get her out of the building so you can see her under lights. Inside the disco really dark. Excuse like have a breather, a smoke, a drink, take a break, talk, whatever.

Reason: You want to ensure that the puying is bankable quality becoz inside the disco and under disco lights you can never tell. Under outside lights, the pimples, acne, double chin, drooping eyelids, one inch foudation, mascara, yellow teeth even missing teeth, crooked nose, furrowed forehead, caeserian scars and what nots will all show and your dream can become a nightmare very quickly. kekeke

In fact once I was at Lucifers (disco)at Pattaya and pick up this...well its a real embarrassing story...perhaps another time :o :o

Wow taiko... You had point out every single defects that puying have. Haha. Good one

Pearl
10-05-2009, 11:12 PM
Taiko... Please dont give people false info la. I am not the king ok.... Hehe... Me just a regular stupid walking atm mechine in danok. Hehe.

For sure u are no KING la.. u Prince nia.. :D

Any update on Farmgal quality?

oolouis
10-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Wow taiko... You had point out every single defects that puying have. Haha. Good one

Prince, Aroy and Lim 2305

Have decided not to go up Danok on 13th, Will be checking out the KL KTV talents with some other SB forumers instead kekeke:p May go Betong Fri. Will give FR on these places if you are interested. Will phone you to say hi when I land. Cheers, keep punching :D

oolouis
10-05-2009, 11:19 PM
No la... Just wanna look for back up in case the current one break. Hehe

Wah this is what I call a good businessman, always have a fallback position, a Plan B. Good on ya, mate!

holymannn
10-05-2009, 11:50 PM

Me just back from danok this after noon. last night, few friends get farm gal from charlie, jjj and etc.... really syt... but majority service below par la.... kan

etct88
11-05-2009, 01:17 AM
Bro Ho

aiyo, he no need to tau chiak, it is/are the gals that are tau chiak-ing on him. He go look see who want to tau chiak him, ma.......knn, selective prince....:mad::mad:

etct88
11-05-2009, 01:21 AM

You are not a stupid atm la, just a walking sperm bank, all gals q up to withdraw from you...... with whatever they have on your dispenser....:p:p:p

etct88
11-05-2009, 01:25 AM

Wrong person to ask for update on farmgal quality.....

This Prince is only to be booked by gals from Models, waitresses.... and sometime he claimed witches also want him:eek::eek:

Lim2305
11-05-2009, 05:29 AM
Prince, Aroy and Lim 2305

Have decided not to go up Danok on 13th, Will be checking out the KL KTV talents with some other SB forumers instead kekeke:p May go Betong Fri. Will give FR on these places if you are interested. Will phone you to say hi when I land. Cheers, keep punching :D

Bro oolouis,
Do enjoy when in KL/Betong. Wait for your Betong FR. Hope to meet with you very soon.

I shall be there on 14th and back on 15th as I always there for One day only.

Bro Prince Holy, Aroy,
Can we meet for drinks?

Cheers.

holymannn
11-05-2009, 09:01 AM
Bro oolouis,
Do enjoy when in KL/Betong. Wait for your Betong FR. Hope to meet with you very soon.

I shall be there on 14th and back on 15th as I always there for One day only.

Bro Prince Holy, Aroy,
Can we meet for drinks?

Cheers.

Hi, bro lim,

14th i can not le. It's thursday, and i got to work in 15th. Btw, i am going in on 15th evening after work. How about had dinner before you back? Will pm you my contact

holymannn
11-05-2009, 09:07 AM
aiyo, he no need to tau chiak, it is/are the gals that are tau chiak-ing on him. He go look see who want to tau chiak him, ma.......knn, selective prince....:mad::mad:

Aiyo sifu.... Suan me till like that good meh..... Me not dare to taochiak. Afraid my didi kena chop off... Hehe

Playman
11-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Aiyo sifu.... Suan me till like that good meh..... Me not dare to taochiak. Afraid my didi kena chop off... Hehe

Brother yesterday I booked you but you no where to be seen..leh....Hmmmmm! Curry fish head remember?:mad:

holymannn
11-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Brother yesterday I booked you but you no where to be seen..leh....Hmmmmm! Curry fish head remember?:mad:

Paiseh sifuuuu... me at hometown. Hm summon me back to celebrate mother's day. khotok khrap

Wizolf
12-05-2009, 07:13 AM
Bro Husky69

When you step into HB, you survey the models, you see beautiful faces, and bodies to die for. But wait a minute. Think! You are being surveyed too. By the puyings! And what do they see? Money, thats right, money? Not you?. They will be weighing up " Does this latest pig (yes thats what some puyings refer us as, one puying model tell me as much) got money? Is he big spender? Or is he stingy? How much can I make out of him?

Ok ok, b4 sifus start condemning me, I concede not all models are not like that, but I think the majority do esp the experienced ones

Bingo, not many know the basic logic. The customer choose models of their choice, so does the beauties in putting their effort.

Opening drinks, flowers and tips can only do so much but so does everyone else. If you wanted to prove your spending power, there are always bigger spender. So, you should play your game differently.

Remember, your primary purpose is to have fun; and get laid if you get lucky. The puying's primary purpose is make money; and have fun if she gets lucky ie when the client, you, is relatively young, handsome , personable, polite and rich, and do not have b.o. and/or helitosis. Unfortunately, I do not possess the first five qualities, but only the last two :D

It is always advantage to be young, tall, dark & handsome and rich at the same time but that does not means you got to own all these quality to bed one. It is a matter of how you strengthen the strength that you poses over the weakness. Being regular and good spender surely helps.

So remember, the models play this game every night, you will never out-hustle them even if you have Einstein-like IQ. Reason? You still got a little brother who muddles up your thinking and decision-making all the time knn :mad:

Right, don't play the same game they are playing every night, be creative with your game plan. There are always different strategy for different scene, regardless if you are regular or not.

So back to the battleground. These models will take you to the cleaners if you do not set some groud rules. They will hold out the hope, and yes, they may even agree to come home with you, So you think you are one lucky bastard as you ply her with all the flowers and tequilas that she request. She even sit on your groin and let you do auto-roaming, and you'll be thinking this is Christmas come early for you.

Again to all sifus, a thousand flagellations to this old upstart proffering advice

If your bait is good enough, the fish will flock to you. So figure it out how to make yourselve a better bait than how to fish better.

When you stand there like biggest idiot, it shows that the beauty have just won her bet that you are not worth bigger catch the next round. Otherwise, she would have at least following you to the next joint and supper before deciding if you worth her investing herself further.

So, always try to think from their mindset if you really do intend to play the fishing game. Unless you have the time, freedom and extra cash, this is not an easy game.

holymannn
12-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Bingo, not many know the basic logic. The customer choose models of their choice, so does the beauties in putting their effort.

Opening drinks, flowers and tips can only do so much but so does everyone else. If you wanted to prove your spending power, there are always bigger spender. So, you should play your game differently.

It is always advantage to be young, tall, dark & handsome and rich at the same time but that does not means you got to own all these quality to bed one. It is a matter of how you strengthen the strength that you poses over the weakness. Being regular and good spender surely helps.

Right, don't play the same game they are playing every night, be creative with your game plan. There are always different strategy for different scene, regardless if you are regular or not.

If your bait is good enough, the fish will flock to you. So figure it out how to make yourselve a better bait than how to fish better.

When you stand there like biggest idiot, it shows that the beauty have just won her bet that you are not worth bigger catch the next round. Otherwise, she would have at least following you to the next joint and supper before deciding if you worth her investing herself further.

So, always try to think from their mindset if you really do intend to play the fishing game. Unless you have the time, freedom and extra cash, this is not an easy game.

Wow... Well said... :)

Playman
12-05-2009, 04:18 PM

Wow... Well said... :)

It is amazing to read the experienced words of wisdom.....bravo bravo...clap clap! Respect! :)

The Oracle
12-05-2009, 04:48 PM

now school holiday liao?:confused: anyway, glad to have you back so i can continue my "business" with you. :rolleyes:

Wizolf
12-05-2009, 05:07 PM
now school holiday liao?:confused: anyway, glad to have you back so i can continue my "business" with you. :rolleyes:

Hahaha, you are not worthy to match. Continue to deduct me with your 4 UserID here. Not difficult to find them out, fool.

Wizolf
12-05-2009, 05:39 PM
It is amazing to read the experienced words of wisdom.....bravo bravo...clap clap! Respect! :)

As you guys always make the trip together, can always plan to consolidate the strength together and build a powerful base. Don't just be a fisherman that hoping for the luck of the night. Build you guys a good bait and let the fish flock you.

Many simple things that surely help to boost your standing

1. Cosy & dim table is good privacy but you should be where the attention and spotlight are for everyone to eye the happening at your table.

2. A bottle of XO do not attract as much attention as 1 bottle of Martel Canon or a dozen of Tequila, though they cost pretty much the same.

3. Waiteress, Dancer, Coyote flooding your table are nothing but to do their job and earn your bucks. Manager, boss & high ranking guys at your table are much valuable.

4. Hanging 1,000baht flower make no difference from the next spender but if the dancer is dancing on your table, all the spotlight will be on your table.

5. Don't restrict yourselves within cheongster scene, get into their inner circle & expand your network of local contacts. It is not as much as how much you know than who you know that counts.

Sometimes it is what you can't buy with your money that speak louder than what you can buy with money. Of course, if you have too much free cash to flaunt, it make the process lot of easier but not necessarily better return.

The demand are high because of limited supply, so why restrict yourselves to a small pond with limited fish?

holymannn
12-05-2009, 08:25 PM
As you guys always make the trip together, can always plan to consolidate the strength together and build a powerful base. Don't just be a fisherman that hoping for the luck of the night. Build you guys a good bait and let the fish flock you.

1. Cosy & dim table is good privacy but you should be where the attention and spotlight are for everyone to eye the happening at your table.

2. A bottle of XO do not attract as much attention as 1 bottle of Martel Canon or a dozen of Tequila, though they cost pretty much the same.

3. Waiteress, Dancer, Coyote flooding your table are nothing but to do their job and earn your bucks. Manager, boss & high ranking guys at your table are much valuable.

4. Hanging 1,000baht flower make no difference from the next spender but if the dancer is dancing on your table, all the spotlight will be on your table.

5. Don't restrict yourselves within cheongster scene, get into their inner circle & expand your network of local contacts. It is not as much as how much you know than who you know that counts.

Sometimes it is what you can't buy with your money that speak louder than what you can buy with money. Of course, if you have too much free cash to flaunt, it make the process lot of easier but not necessarily better return.

The demand are high because of limited supply, so why restrict yourselves to a small pond with limited fish?

Wow.... Really well said... next time i go i must bring in 5 dozen of haneiken then. Haha

oolouis
12-05-2009, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=Wizolf;3733089]As you guys always make the trip together, can always plan to consolidate the strength together and build a powerful base. Don't just be a fisherman that hoping for the luck of the night. Build you guys a good bait and let the fish flock you.

I dont get it, do they sell XO at HB? Are you allowd to bring your own? XXXXXX

Iamcool
12-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Jong Jong 2... opposite new sha -la-la (now tutup kedai) as a few young & cun putying... go check it out!!!

holymannn
12-05-2009, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=Wizolf;3733089]As you guys always make the trip together, can always plan to consolidate the strength together and build a powerful base. Don't just be a fisherman that hoping for the luck of the night. Build you guys a good bait and let the fish flock you.

I dont get it, do they sell XO at HB? Are you allowd to bring your own? XXXXXX

Taiko.... Of course you are allow to bring your own alcohol but sujected to corkage charge. bring some good one from your country la. for sure gal will crazy for you.. Keke

holymannn
12-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Jong Jong 2... opposite new sha -la-la (now tutup kedai) as a few young & cun putying... go check it out!!!

Ya... saw one which is my type... Hehe

Pearl
12-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Wow.... Really well said... next time i go i must bring in 5 dozen of haneiken then. Haha

Swee.. ur 5 dozen heineken, I bring 2 cartons bottled green tea and we put all on table.. sure look like big spender :D

holymannn
13-05-2009, 12:09 AM
Swee.. ur 5 dozen heineken, I bring 2 cartons bottled green tea and we put all on table.. sure look like big spender :D

How about bring also miss elephant along? Sure light will always shine on our table. Hehe

Wizolf
13-05-2009, 12:23 AM

Bringing in Duty Free carton of beers are the last thing you should do. Bring in at least Black Label or Tequila that cost about the same as your carton of beers.

[QUOTE=oolouis;3733658]

Taiko.... Of course you are allow to bring your own alcohol but sujected to corkage charge. bring some good one from your country la. for sure gal will crazy for you.. Keke

Most of the Thai gals never know how to appreciate good liquor and you will have everyone coming to your table for a free drink, so don't waste your liquor. They can't differentiate between Black Label & Blue Label. To them, Black Label taste better than Swing. They can only appreciate the shape of bottle and the number of bottles.

Playman
13-05-2009, 12:45 AM
Ya... saw one which is my type... Hehe

Oh lannnn ee.....nowadays farm also you go information.....you sapu all already....! Club girls, model girls and now farm girls also sapu....no more left for uncles like me already,,,,KNS!:(:D

etct88
13-05-2009, 01:08 AM
Oh lannnn ee.....nowadays farm also you go information.....you sapu all already....! Club girls, model girls and now farm girls also sapu....no more left for uncles like me already,,,,KNS!:(:D

still have......... your sui mak mak auntie in HDY.... we all still drooling...:D

he have some witches leftover, also..... au mai?

Playman
13-05-2009, 02:21 AM
still have......... your sui mak mak auntie in HDY.... we all still drooling...:D

he have some witches leftover, also..... au mai?

Yaloh....still have her.....hahahahahah! No choice mah...all sapu by the Prince already!:D

oolouis
13-05-2009, 04:02 AM
[QUOTE=oolouis;3733658]

Tai lo
In 1 hour, I catch flight to KL, aiya your advice if one day earlier, I would have bought extra ticket to A Star. Never mind, maybe next time, I will bring Johnny Black,

Enjoy Danoy, do one for me!!!:)

Playman
13-05-2009, 10:59 AM
[QUOTE=holymannn;3733748]

Tai lo
In 1 hour, I catch flight to KL, aiya your advice if one day earlier, I would have bought extra ticket to A Star. Never mind, maybe next time, I will bring Johnny Black,

Enjoy Danoy, do one for me!!!:)

I heard from etct88 that you will be in KL.....if you are here last night then can invite you to our Thai's Pussies Lovers Club.....TT.....hahahahaha!:p:D

holymannn
13-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Yaloh....still have her.....hahahahahah! No choice mah...all sapu by the Prince already!:D

Aiyo sifu.... I a, nothing la if compare to you. Your phut thai like thai. Sweet talk skill tokong. I got to stand a side to see you perform lo. Poor me....

bonkemon
14-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Hi, bro lim,

14th i can not le. It's thursday, and i got to work in 15th. Btw, i am going in on 15th evening after work. How about had dinner before you back? Will pm you my contact
Will$be there 1 pm. May be can dinner on 15.

Playman
14-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Aiyo sifu.... I a, nothing la if compare to you. Your phut thai like thai. Sweet talk skill tokong. I got to stand a side to see you perform lo. Poor me....

Yeah yeah.....face ugly like shit compare to your film-star face (what the puying tells me):(....tummy twice your size....short and fat....with spare tire...no time and no $$$ and somemore uncle already......where got fight ...yess...with you....before even start...knock out already.....ask the brothers here.......! What to do.....not your fault!:o:p

holymannn
14-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Will$be there 1 pm. May be can dinner on 15.

Taiko... You going in alone?

holymannn
14-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Yeah yeah.....face ugly like shit compare to your film-star face (what the puying tells me):(....tummy twice your size....short and fat....with spare tire...no time and no $$$ and somemore uncle already......where got fight ...yess...with you....before even start...knock out already.....ask the brothers here.......! What to do.....not your fault!:o:p

Hoho.... you tor reh.....

s0064398
14-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Good day to all of the sifus here

I went to Hello Bangkok last week and there was this girl who call ' kaew ', she looks very cute and japanese ! :) Will go down to dannok this weekend to see her again.

Anyone know her? can she be hook? has anyone try her out before? please let me know your experience...

very thanks to you all.

s0064398
14-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Dear all sifus

I went to Hello Bangkok last week and i saw this model , name call ' kaew ' , does anyone know her?? she looks very cute and japanese too !

Does anyone has any info on her? can she be fish? please keep me posted

thanks to u all.

The Oracle
14-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Hahaha, you are not worthy to match. Continue to deduct me with your 4 UserID here. Not difficult to find them out, fool.

you're a bigger fool, loser. who in the right frame of mind will do what you did huh? how's your clone, jimmy spawn? still doing well? :rolleyes:

anyway, talking about danok scene, i've been there done that long even b4 you register your nick, keep all your rubbish to yourself, little boy. :mad:

The Oracle
14-05-2009, 11:58 PM
Bringing in Duty Free carton of beers are the last thing you should do. Bring in at least Black Label or Tequila that cost about the same as your carton of beers.

Most of the Thai gals never know how to appreciate good liquor and you will have everyone coming to your table for a free drink, so don't waste your liquor. They can't differentiate between Black Label & Blue Label. To them, Black Label taste better than Swing. They can only appreciate the shape of bottle and the number of bottles.

from your posting i can confirm you're just a nobody trying to talk cock here. most of the gals i know from the danok joint appreciate good liquor, i think they got better class than you. i can see the standard of the gals (lousy & fuck up type) :eek: you hang around with but that doesn't mean ALL gals in danok is like that.

btw, when you're going back to school? :rolleyes:

Wizolf
15-05-2009, 05:00 AM
from your posting i can confirm you're just a nobody trying to talk cock here. most of the gals i know from the danok joint appreciate good liquor, i think they got better class than you. i can see the standard of the gals (lousy & fuck up type) :eek: you hang around with but that doesn't mean ALL gals in danok is like that.

btw, when you're going back to school? :rolleyes:

Go get a life, kiddie.

holymannn
15-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Good day to all of the sifus here

I went to Hello Bangkok last week and there was this girl who call ' kaew ', she looks very cute and japanese ! :) Will go down to dannok this weekend to see her again.

Anyone know her? can she be hook? has anyone try her out before? please let me know your experience...

very thanks to you all.

bro is she a bikini model? Small size japanese look?

Btw, all gals can be hook la. But it really depend on your handsomeness, richness and patientness. Below has 4 scenario, see which one are you in

1. If you are handsome like super star and rich,very high chance (not 100%) you can get her first night if you straight offer her. else few night later sure get. It's a matter of time

2. If you handsome but not rich, you need time to hook her up. Be regular there and she will kenna your kc.

3. If you not handsome but rich, probably you need even longer time and got to be there regularly to hang her flower unless you straight away offer her very high price. Still not 100% she will accept but she definitely will consider.

4. If you are not handsome and on budget, sorry for you, your chance is basically very low and almost close to zero. So please dont waste time and money, just go for farm gal.

Good luck to you bro

Playman
15-05-2009, 09:53 AM

Btw, all gals can be hook la. But it really depend on your handsomeness, richness and patientness. Below has 4 scenario, see which one are you in

1. If you are handsome like super star and rich,very high chance (not 100%) you can get her first night if you straight offer her. else few night later sure get. It's a matter of time

2. If you handsome but not rich, you need time to hook her up. Be regular there and she will kenna your kc.

3. If you not handsome but rich, probably you need even longer time and got to be there regularly to hang her flower unless you straight away offer her very high price. Still not 100% she will accept but she definitely will consider.

4. If you are not handsome and on budget, sorry for you, your chance is basically very low and almost close to zero. So please dont waste time and money, just go for farm gal.

Good luck to you bro

Hmmmm.......can you kindly enlighten us further what about those who got Bf and sugar daddy...then how? ....:p:D

holymannn
15-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Hmmmm.......can you kindly enlighten us further what about those who got Bf and sugar daddy...then how? ....:p:D

Please sifuuuu... Dont suan me la.....

etct88
15-05-2009, 11:21 AM

Good luck to you bro

5. When all of the above 'failed', just remember everything (literally everything in DNK) have a price! Just offer her 10K (up to your imagination what currency), BF, sugar daddy, or whatever, she will also tao jiak to come to you..........:D:D

Prince, is this the one driving the brand new Toyota Vios..........

Any update on tatoo MILF? just for fun........ hee hee, so I can happily skip the L Kopi....... ha ha ha ha....

etct88
15-05-2009, 11:22 AM

you worried?:D:D

Playman
15-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Please sifuuuu... Dont suan me la.....

Aiya.....even I eat Tiger's heart also I dare not suan you leh.....I have heard so much about pak gor stories and also the FFK after they "give" impression that they are coming back with you to the hotel room...then disappearing act....or friends birthday, cow is sick.....so the reasoning from shifus is that most likely their sugar daddy or thai bf is in town so they got to FFK you!

By your experience then, we newbie can avoid mah! Your advice! Prince of Danok......! The only one!:p:D

Playman
15-05-2009, 11:29 AM
you worried?:D:D

No worries lah..... read my earlier post.....everything also lose to people so stand aside and start calling aunties......!:p:D

ProfessorOokami
15-05-2009, 11:34 AM

Good luck to you bro

Yeah, well said about me, so I don't waste time and effort to woo them :(

etct88
15-05-2009, 11:36 AM
No worries lah..... read my earlier post.....everything also lose to people so stand aside and start calling aunties......!:p:D

sure no worries wat, park auntie far far away, fark far far away..........:D:D

etct88
15-05-2009, 11:41 AM

Good the morning, Pro

Me old (DAP), not not handsome, no budget (not on budget), no money, plenty of time....

... goes pass Hell Boy, MC, etc, quick look, quick quick go and PCC before it goes soft.... nowaday PCC also problem:o:o

Husky69
15-05-2009, 11:54 AM
Wow...just back after a 4D3N Danok getaway!

Thanks the Sifus here for all the good advises on having the maximum fun with minimum damage.

Day 1 FR:
Reached Danok abt 9pm (local time) due to some unforeseen delay. Since it was a sunday, I was afraid that the place might be a dead town as most gals might take the day off. But to my relieve, Danok was bustling with the usual red-light activities :D
Checked into Oliver hotel and quickly proceeded to Hello Bangkok, our usual hunting ground. Models and coyotes were dancing on the stage in skimpy outfits...BEST! Gosh...I really miss this place.

Our table was soon surrounded by models/singers/coyotes/waitress we knew from last trip 2mths ago. I'm amazed with their photographic memory! Some could even remember our names and have our hp number while we could remember the bed scenes, at most :p

Prefer to explore a different 'hole' everytime, I rejected the old gals politely and started to scan for potential targets. Quality at HB kinda dropped a little but it was not difficult to find a decent-looking fish in such a big crowded pond.

Shortly, target locked on a coyote (think her name was 'Dong' or something). Tall and slim but speaks thai and limited hokkien only. Bought her 2 rounds of drinks and asked if she will follow me to Paragon. She agreed and I paid the bar fine of rm100. Swee! First step accomplished.

Partied all the way at Paragon till closing. My gal was clinging to me the whole night that I could not even dance with other gals for 5mins without being pulled back. She escorted me to toilet and where ever I went. Well, it didn't really bother me as I enjoyed her company, subtlely caressing her in the darkness :p Second step accomplished.

My gal was all ready to follow me back to my hotel after Paragon. I must be quite lucky this time. She brought me to her room to take her stuffs first. I'm surprised that her room was so nicely decorated with Hello Kitty things and self-sufficient with air-con, fridge, tv, big wardrobe, clean toilet etc. It was even better than my hotel room!

Got back to my hotel at ard 3+am. Very tired from the long journey. Quickly sextisfy my men desire and KO. End of Day1...more FR on my remaining trip coming up.

I LOVE DANOK :)

etct88
15-05-2009, 12:02 PM

Thanks the Sifus here for all the good advises on having the maximum fun with minimum damage.

good to know you enjoy yourselves thoroughly......:)

'another one bite the dust' aka the charm, cham, KT of DNK is strong! Rite???:D

holymannn
15-05-2009, 12:34 PM

Day 1 FR:
Reached Danok abt 9pm (local time) due to some unforeseen delay. Since it was a sunday, I was afraid that the place might be a dead town as most gals might take the day off. But to my relieve, Danok was bustling with the usual red-light activities :D
Checked into Oliver hotel and quickly proceeded to Hello Bangkok, our usual hunting ground. Models and coyotes were dancing on the stage in skimpy outfits...BEST! Gosh...I really miss this place.

Our table was soon surrounded by models/singers/coyotes/waitress we knew from last trip 2mths ago. I'm amazed with their photographic memory! Some could even remember our names and have our hp number while we could remember the bed scenes, at most :p

Prefer to explore a different 'hole' everytime, I rejected the old gals politely and started to scan for potential targets. Quality at HB kinda dropped a little but it was not difficult to find a decent-looking fish in such a big crowded pond.

Shortly, target locked on a coyote (think her name was 'Dong' or something). Tall and slim but speaks thai and limited hokkien only. Bought her 2 rounds of drinks and asked if she will follow me to Paragon. She agreed and I paid the bar fine of rm100. Swee! First step accomplished.

Partied all the way at Paragon till closing. My gal was clinging to me the whole night that I could not even dance with other gals for 5mins without being pulled back. She escorted me to toilet and where ever I went. Well, it didn't really bother me as I enjoyed her company, subtlely caressing her in the darkness :p Second step accomplished.

My gal was all ready to follow me back to my hotel after Paragon. I must be quite lucky this time. She brought me to her room to take her stuffs first. I'm surprised that her room was so nicely decorated with Hello Kitty things and self-sufficient with air-con, fridge, tv, big wardrobe, clean toilet etc. It was even better than my hotel room!

Got back to my hotel at ard 3+am. Very tired from the long journey. Quickly sextisfy my men desire and KO. End of Day1...more FR on my remaining trip coming up.

Wow.... From your fr can see that your are belong to category 1. Salute you bro..... Hehe

holymannn
15-05-2009, 12:47 PM

haha... Not talking about you la prof.... Pai seh

Husky69
15-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Wow.... From your fr can see that your are belong to category 1. Salute you bro..... Hehe

No no no...I was just lucky this time. I must salute you instead as you are the legendary Danok King/Prince.
Looking forward to cheonging with you soon and learn some of your tricks :p

etct88
15-05-2009, 01:29 PM
No no no...I was just lucky this time. I must salute you instead as you are the legendary Danok King/Prince.

you 2 can cheong together and the rest of us stay far far away, park far far away, fark far far away....... you both can have all, but leave us alone, we go and find our aunties.......:o:(:p

bonkemon
15-05-2009, 01:50 PM
Taiko... You going in alone?

Alone, but won't get lost . Thanks to all the taikor here in SBF . Went to jjj to look for the syt, saw one but got book by another guy when I was choosing and asking the okt. Next time need quick leg quick hand.

etct88
15-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Alone, but won't get lost . Thanks to all the taikor here in SBF . Went to jjj to look for the syt, saw one but got book by another guy when I was choosing and asking the okt. Next time need quick leg quick hand.

nephew, can TT with you in your home town?????????

try the one next to JJJ, called Tokyo something, have many syt....... tucked in one corner next to 69........

holymannn
15-05-2009, 02:13 PM

dont be so humble la bro, luck only play small portion. Really not easily to hook a gal back first time especially those already has bf or suger daddy. For sure you got something that they want and fancy of. Hehe

Hope can cheong with you one day too.

holymannn
15-05-2009, 02:24 PM
you 2 can cheong together and the rest of us stay far far away, park far far away, fark far far away....... you both can have all, but leave us alone, we go and find our aunties.......:o:(:p

uncle... Me not belong to cat 1, i belong to cat 5 like what you describe. Hehe... I also want to sit far far when cheong with him. Scary sia. Hehe..... Futhermore me has already be blacklisted at hb, no gal will come to me. Sian.....

bonkemon
15-05-2009, 03:00 PM

try the one next to JJJ, called Tokyo something, have many syt....... tucked in one corner next to 69........
Roger , uncle. More syt in tokyo. Good tip. Pm you my number after I am sextisfy . ha ha

Playman
16-05-2009, 02:24 PM

I thought you migrate a bit up north already.....!:p:D

etct88
16-05-2009, 08:28 PM
I thought you migrate a bit up north already.....!:p:D

before the migration, I was lurking around there, can onli look and drool, 'cos, I ah pek, have DOM look with no money ....... they shoooo me away, knn.:(:(

BigBoy76
17-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Hello Bros and Sifus,

am planning my maiden trip up to danok, was wondering if you guys can help me with a few queries:

1. which hotel screens xxx movies?

2. how do i come back by coach to singapore?

Tks!

etct88
17-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Hello Bros and Sifus,

am planning my maiden trip up to danok, was wondering if you guys can help me with a few queries:

1. which hotel screens xxx movies?

2. how do i come back by coach to singapore?

Tks!

I not Bro, not Sifu, just an Ah Pek,

1. Oscar Hotel (right at the immigration check point), Forida Hotel (further inside behind Oscar). Both have 2 channels, oyster or cockles versions. There are many others that screen such movies, I onli stay in these two that have.

2. The coach will pick you up right in front of Oscar hotel. Get the tickets from the tavel offices right across the Oscar Hotel. There is only one daily trip to GM.......... more to JB.

uncle DAP

Playman
17-05-2009, 02:34 PM

1. Oscar Hotel (right at the immigration check point), Forida Hotel (further inside behind Oscar). Both have 2 channels, oyster or cockles versions. There are many others that screen such movies, I onli stay in these two that have.

2. The coach will pick you up right in front of Oscar hotel. Get the tickets from the tavel offices right across the Oscar Hotel. There is only one daily trip to GM.......... more to JB.

uncle DAP

Don't play prey with this uncle....he even knows many many Indians, Chinese....and so forth cross the border everyday.....hahahahah!:D

piratebooty
17-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Finally got back home after a long but very satisfying holiday...

Few days in Danok b4 disappearing to my beach paradise n then back to Danok again for one final night.

Good to see bro TMC, Prince Holy, Froggy n acidtest again, sorry I couldnt stay in HellBkk for too long as u know my KT is at MC hehehe

Had a real good session on my last nite in Barberry with bro Froggy n crew, models there r definitely alot more "open" n raunchier n their bodies r on par with that of HellBkk n MC, but lookswise HellBkk models still win hands down.

However there r still a few cute ones there in Barberry that r worth having a look at. Was shocked to see my old plan B working there now, but I must say she's looking really hot these days, wont be surprised if shes been upgraded to model status already (my sperm bro Prince Holy will know who I'm talking about hehe)

Farmgal quality u will have to wait for FR by from our Legendary Farm King Danok_Vader:D

He did really thorough research this last trip, visiting almost 90% of farms/ktvs in Danok, hopefully he's kind enough to share the info with us hehe;)

His farm stories at recent TT really 5star quality. Dunno how he manages to always pick the hidden gems... must have some special hidden technique. If I wasnt banned from farms, would definitely get him to show me his tricks.

Will FR it up later, gonna catch some zzz now.

Playman
17-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Farmgal quality u will have to wait for FR by from our Legendary Farm King Danok_Vader:D

He did really thorough research this last trip, visiting almost 90% of farms/ktvs in Danok, hopefully he's kind enough to share the info with us hehe;)

His farm stories at recent TT really 5star quality.

Where you people got TT didn't even invite us....of course for me...not in Danok....quite busy nowadays....so envy you people!:o:p

piratebooty
17-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Wah sifu u reply quicker than I can edit!

Where you people got TT didn't even invite us....of course for me...not in Danok....quite busy nowadays....so envy you people!:o:p

hahaha would def invite u if TT in a decent place sifu, unfortunately this time TT was at airport as I didnt have much time left to spend in KL

BigBoy76
17-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Tks Uncle Dap for sharing! i'm really looking forward to my first trip there and will post FR once mission accommplished!

Tks again! :)

uncle DAP

etct88
17-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Tks Uncle Dap for sharing! i'm really looking forward to my first trip there and will post FR once mission accommplished!

Tks again! :)

Hope you have a good trip, dun worry about FR... more important dun get con. If kenna con, good to tell/warn all what you gone thru.

btw, it is Uncle DAP (Dirty Ah Pek):D:D

etct88
17-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Wah sifu u reply quicker than I can edit!

hahaha would def invite u if TT in a decent place sifu, unfortunately this time TT was at airport as I didnt have much time left to spend in KL

would = sorry mate, no time...... for old folks like you....:D:D

etct88
17-05-2009, 06:35 PM

please see my reply, so you know why......... I dun bother to ask.... onli to get disappointed........:(:(

Playman
18-05-2009, 03:44 AM
would = sorry mate, no time...... for old folks like you....:D

please see my reply, so you know why......... I dun bother to ask.... onli to get disappointed.......:(

Like that one meh.....what to do....old folks already.....!:o:D

piratebooty
18-05-2009, 06:04 AM
Like that one meh.....what to do....old folks already.....!

hahaha dont say that sifu, u should know I am eternally grateful to u for introing this sinful heaven to me ;)

I only had 4hours to wait for my connecting flight back to farangland, thats why it was only a small TT at the airport :(

WILL definitely call u up next time I'm in KL, dinner on me ;)

Lim2305
18-05-2009, 06:49 AM
Just to share some info.

There is a farm(dun not know the name) have few syt chun puying. If you walk out from the hotel(new Satit) reception counter then turn right. This farm is the first shop on your right. The puying's charges is RM300.

I found that maybe now is the session to make IC for burmese, many young burmese back to their home town. One of them is my regular booking puying!

To all feng tou kaki,
Please be caution as I can noticed that on 14th night, police caught more than 20 Malaysian from Satit, Vegas disco and about 5-6 from Paragon.

As this time I am alone and other bro here is not there plus quite drunk at that night so did not go to HB. Hopefully next time can cheong with them in HB. Cheers.

Playman
18-05-2009, 10:18 AM
hahaha dont say that sifu, u should know I am eternally grateful to u for introing this sinful heaven to me

I only had 4hours to wait for my connecting flight back to farangland, thats why it was only a small TT at the airport :(

WILL definitely call u up next time I'm in KL, dinner on me ;)

Wow....sure looking forward to it......!:D Let me know a day or two in advance!:D

Husky69
18-05-2009, 12:22 PM
dont be so humble la bro, luck only play small portion. Really not easily to hook a gal back first time especially those already has bf or suger daddy. For sure you got something that they want and fancy of. Hehe

Hope can cheong with you one day too.

Sure to arrange my next trip with you :)
I miss the fun in Danok already, even though I just got back.

Hai....but not easy for me to get 'permit'. Mean while, I can only visit this tread regularly to get updates from the Danok-lover brudders :(

etct88
18-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Sure to arrange my next trip with you :)
I miss the fun in Danok already, even though I just got back.

Hai....but not easy for me to get 'permit'. Mean while, I can only visit this tread regularly to get updates from the Danok-lover brudders :(

That Prince have PR status in DNK.......... now have PR in HDY, so you can join him to have fun in 2 cuntries......:D:D

you in sillypore? me is.....

holymannn
18-05-2009, 12:44 PM
That Prince have PR status in DNK.......... now have PR in HDY, so you can join him to have fun in 2 cuntries......:D:D

you in sillypore? me is.....

Sad to say my pr will be expired end of the year. After that my status will be visitor liao. Sian....... Got to enjoy it now. Hehe

etct88
18-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Sad to say my pr will be expired end of the year. After that my status will be visitor liao. Sian....... Got to enjoy it now. Hehe

wow.... planning way ahead:eek::eek:.. what will be between now and then, year end..... new PR status in BKK??????:p

Playman
18-05-2009, 03:02 PM
wow.... planning way ahead:eek::eek:.. what will be between now and then, year end..... new PR status in BKK??????:p

Bangkok difficult as there are only Thai line leh.....and some more so far...!:D

holymannn
18-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Bangkok difficult as there are only Thai line leh.....and some more so far...!:D

Ya lo. no line pai mai dai. But ok la, danok and hatyai near ma. 2hrs plus reach liao. Keke. Still prefer danok and hatyai

s0064398
18-05-2009, 08:54 PM

Good luck to you bro

Yes Bro, she is bikini model, small size japanese look. u know?

Pearl
18-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Ya lo. no line pai mai dai. But ok la, danok and hatyai near ma. 2hrs plus reach liao. Keke. Still prefer danok and hatyai

I need to bring some colleagues over to Danok.. which FARM and CLUB i can go and mention your name ley? ( to enjpy VIP service) :p

holymannn
18-05-2009, 10:56 PM
I need to bring some colleagues over to Danok.. which FARM and CLUB i can go and mention your name ley? ( to enjpy VIP service) :p

Ohhhhh. Go with me mai ao. Go with colleague ao. Like that buddy meh??? Hmmmm

Aiyo, me such a small fly. no one recognise me la. Please. You will not get any discount if you quote my name la. Tiu...

When going?

Kiko_
19-05-2009, 01:10 AM

Aiyo, me such a small fly. no one recognise me la. Please. You will not get any discount if you quote my name la. Tiu...

When going?

pai ka u, no puying come, tat the reason la............. :D

holymannn
19-05-2009, 07:50 AM
Yes Bro, she is bikini model, small size japanese look. u know?

I know her but she doesnt know me. Hahaha. Me not rich not yantao not dare to near her la. Sure can not get one. She got sugardaddy already. So very hard to get la unless you super rich and yantao. Good luck

holymannn
19-05-2009, 08:06 AM
pai ka u, no puying come, tat the reason la............. :D

Ya lo. We ki geao. Puying mai ma. Waste of time le.

Husky69
19-05-2009, 09:04 AM

Hi Bro...is hatyai worth going? :rolleyes:
I have always wanted to make a trip there but ended up spending all my time in Danok. How's the level of fun/budget compared to Danok?

naemlo
19-05-2009, 09:44 AM

Dun waste your time to hatyai.

etct88
19-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Dun waste your time to hatyai.

ha ha ha ha... you're rite. Have become an old folks home.... hmmm for ah pek like me.........:o:(

holymannn
19-05-2009, 10:47 AM
I have always wanted to make a trip there but ended up spending all my time in Danok. How's the level of fun/budget compared to Danok?

If you have steady thai gf already. Hatyai is worth going la. You can stay there, enjoy your gf bring you around, see see look look, eat here and there, shopping here and there. Night time may go to kiss channel, suger beat to have a drink then go back. I would say it's diff kind of cheong mode liao. More relax and cost saving. If you dont like cheong mode above, better dont go lo like other sifu suggested.

Futhermore gals in danok has better quality and quantity than hatyai.

For you i dont think you are into this mood la since you are not regular there. So better stay in danok and enjoy yuor fishing. Hehe

etct88
19-05-2009, 11:12 AM
If you have steady thai gf already. Hatyai is worth going la. You can stay there, enjoy your gf bring you around, see see look look, eat here and there, shopping here and there. Night time may go to kiss channel, suger beat to have a drink then go back. I would say it's diff kind of cheong mode liao. More relax and cost saving. If you dont like cheong mode above, better dont go lo like other sifu suggested.

Futhermore gals in danok has better quality and quantity than hatyai.

For you i dont think you are into this mood la since you are not regular there. So better stay in danok and enjoy yuor fishing. Hehe

you ah pek, meh????? so mushy......:D:D

s0064398
19-05-2009, 11:13 AM
I know her but she doesnt know me. Hahaha. Me not rich not yantao not dare to near her la. Sure can not get one. She got sugardaddy already. So very hard to get la unless you super rich and yantao. Good luck

Seriously bro? how you know she got sugardaddy already? Anymore information about her? thanx!

Playman
19-05-2009, 01:10 PM

it depends what you are looking for......if you are looking for a nice relaxing time....like me...uncle mode...go for a show (Thai show or English dubbing show) shopping..eat ice-cream with teerak....or to-be-teerak...ok!

Wild night out....Danok will offers better....you know what I mean, places like Winner, Spider....doesn't exist.

For puying quality, I would says every place got their gems...whether you are lucky to find them is another question. Some of the Hatyai girls don't like Danok so they are not there.......!

Amber of foot massage....my favourite pass-time....are everywhere until 1am.

Nevertheless, it is strictly depending on what you want....like what etct88 leng chai said......ah pak..mode.:D:p

etct88
19-05-2009, 01:18 PM
it depends what you are looking for......

Nevertheless, it is strictly depending on what you want....like what etct88 sui chai said......ah pak..mode.:D:p

aiyo, ah pek mode, to ah pak mode, to kung kung mode.... ha ha ha still have 2 levels to go....:p:p

so can stiil feel like a noti boy boy......

naemlo
19-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Nevertheless, it is strictly depending on what you want....like what etct88 leng chai said......ah pak..mode.:D:p

Wow now then I know etct88 is leng chai. :D

etct88
19-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Wow now then I know etct88 is leng chai. :D

I think your center finger look better than me..... leng chai, more like sui chai, humsup low....:p

See the caricature, that decscribe me best (me lot less hair).... you call that leng chai, lee monk ma (you blind!):D

btw, nowadays, I have become a very good footballer..... my favourite position is center forward..... because my stomach comes before me/reach the ball before me..knn..:o

naemlo
19-05-2009, 01:28 PM
I think your center finger look better than me..... leng chai, more like sui chai, humsup low....:p

That was wat playman described u. :rolleyes:

etct88
19-05-2009, 01:44 PM

Playman also you trust, like like trusting puyings what they say. A very famous saying, 'puying words can believe, shit also can eat!'

OK, let's bet on... hee hee..

1. who more humsup
2. who more ah pek
3. who got more hair
4. who is the better footballer
5. who height over weight ratio ... yucks

dun bet wealth, not healthy! The stakes kopi and char gking (ginger tea):D:D:D

Playman
19-05-2009, 05:19 PM

Hmmmm.....must sweet talk him a bit.....if not Ah Pek angry loh....!

I was wondering if Ah Pek not leng chai...why all the SYT's aunties....below 30 stick to him like a leech.....cannot be mah!:D

So he is leng chai in the eyes of the Syt's aunties eye....beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.....hear this before......maybe not leng chai (wrong word) but very "man".....deep voice...!:D

naemlo
19-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Playman also you trust, like like trusting puyings what they say. A very famous saying, 'puying words can believe, shit also can eat!'

I was wondering if Ah Pek not leng chai...why all the SYT's aunties....below 30 stick to him like a leech.....cannot be mah!:D

Nbzzzz both different versions.... Must see then I comment. :D

Pearl
19-05-2009, 09:26 PM

When going?

Dun dare to go with u ma.. hahahahaha. Skali u sapu all like MPPP :D

When i go..i let u know la.. u like Tua Pek Kong..must inform before i go :p

piratebooty
19-05-2009, 10:38 PM

this is code for: did her already but bored now, so please go ahead n take her off my hands ;)

wahahahaha :D

Prince when u gonna stop hiding in HellBkk? U still havent shown me the tricks of the trade in Danok...

Playman
20-05-2009, 02:34 AM
this is code for: did her already but bored now, so please go ahead n take her off my hands ;)

Prince when u gonna stop hiding in HellBkk? U still havent shown me the tricks of the trade in Danok...

Wow.....you are the next Prince in waiting.........like that also can chew chew already phew out....hahahahah..very familiar with our Prince Holymann!:D

Froggy
20-05-2009, 03:09 AM

Bro Holy, which gal you are talking about :confused:

Froggy
20-05-2009, 03:12 AM

Bro ... you are back to farangland again .... sad to say .. me pak gor for 5 days in a row ... kekeke

Anyway, look forward for the next trip ...

Froggy
20-05-2009, 03:29 AM
Good to see bro TMC, Prince Holy, Froggy n acidtest again, sorry I couldnt stay in HellBkk for too long as u know my KT is at MC hehehe

Had a real good session on my last nite in Barberry with bro Froggy n crew, models there r definitely alot more "open" n raunchier n their bodies r on par with that of HellBkk n MC, but lookswise HellBkk models still win hands down.

Good to see you back in action bro privatebooty .... really enjoy the company from you guys too ... even 5 days par gok in a row ...

Unfortunately didn't have a chance to party with Bro TMC and Holy ... think they are busy with their .... you know what i am trying to say larr .... kekeke :D

But the scene and crowd in Bar Berry regain a lot .... maybe because of MC not many model left .... that's why ... and HB ... no comment ... cannot even go in .... kena banned :(

Well, look forward for the next trip .... i am out now ... have to catch some sleep ...

Playman
20-05-2009, 03:49 AM

Good to see you back in action bro privatebooty .... really enjoy the company from you guys too ... even 5 days par gok in a row ...

Unfortunately didn't have a chance to party with Bro TMC and Holy ... think they are busy with their .... you know what i am trying to say larr .... kekeke :D

But the scene and crowd in Bar Berry regain a lot .... maybe because of MC not many model left .... that's why ... and HB ... no comment ... cannot even go in .... kena banned :(

Well, look forward for the next trip .... i am out now ... have to catch some sleep ...

Bro cannot sleep eat pak gor for 5 nights in a row.......come come with me to real Bangkok and we eat 2 in one day to get pay back for the 5 days pak gor.....hahahahahahah!

Still cannot sleep thinking about puying......!:D Good night!:D

piratebooty
20-05-2009, 05:31 AM
Wow.....you are the next Prince in waiting.........like that also can chew chew already phew out....hahahahah..very familiar with our Prince Holymann!:D

not me la sifu i was talking about our prince... im just a small newbie nowhere near ur level, im still scavenging on the scraps u throw my way...;)

Bro ... you are back to farangland again .... sad to say .. me pak gor for 5 days in a row ... kekeke

Anyway, look forward for the next trip ...

damn bro, at least u can join our pakgor club now hehehe ask President Pearl to give u membership :p i thought for sure u close deal that last night hahaha
what about ur fren did he get that coyote in the end? was really a fun nite bro, unfortunately failed mission to get u to break that egg.

dont worry next time we'll make sure u tarma so u make up for the lost days like bro playman said :D

s0064398
20-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Bro Holy, which gal you are talking about :confused:

A bikini model from Hello Bangkok, looks small and japanese look. bro you know?

etct88
20-05-2009, 10:40 AM

aiyah, that one everybody know la........ CT...... cock teaser, cash transferor...... probably drive a better car than most of us.....:(:(

luckily, my cock wasn't teased.... too old and ugly for her to consider...:D:D

holymannn
20-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Dun dare to go with u ma.. hahahahaha. Skali u sapu all like MPPP :D

When i go..i let u know la.. u like Tua Pek Kong..must inform before i go :p

Aiyo.... Me got teerak liao, sapu mai dai, later kenna chop lo. Futhermore no one interested on me too.

holymannn
20-05-2009, 08:35 PM

Aiyo.... Me old liao and found my comfort zone liao. now relax and enjoy.

Please la, i got nothing to show you. you already sifu liao. I should learn from you... Keke

holymannn
20-05-2009, 10:17 PM
aiyah, that one everybody know la........ CT...... cock teaser, cash transferor...... probably drive a better car than most of us.....:(:(

ya lo, there is only 1 look like japanese doll in hello bangkok la. Everyone know. she probably earn more than most of us.

Pearl
20-05-2009, 10:30 PM
aiyah, that one everybody know la........ CT...... cock teaser, cash transferor...... probably drive a better car than most of us.....

Wah.. u also go HBK to Tau Chiak hor.. How cum I dunno her ley :p

etct88
21-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Wah.. u also go HBK to Tau Chiak hor.. How cum I dunno her ley :p

always trying to..... alway not successful
want to hang flowers, also kenna the remark, 'Uncle lu a sai bo?':mad::mad:
lan lan get out lo..... heng ah, spend less...:p

adsr07
21-05-2009, 01:26 AM
Hi,

I'm a new comer and have read all the posting in this thread and indeed it is very useful for my trip. Would appreciate if all bros can guide me on how to cheong safely in Danok. Will be there this coming 26th and back on 29th

P/S : Seen the Prince of Danok, Talked to Prince of Danok but don't have a chance to learn the skills from Prince of Danok

Playman
21-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Hi,

I'm a new comer and have read all the posting in this thread and indeed it is very useful for my trip. Would appreciate if all bros can guide me on how to cheong safely in Danok. Will be there this coming 26th and back on 29th

P/S : Seen the Prince of Danok, Talked to Prince of Danok but don't have a chance to learn the skills from Prince of Danok

All the advice that you need ....you only need to follow the Prince lead.....he is a lau chio there.:D

aroymakmak
21-05-2009, 02:43 PM

As long as u seen n talked to the Prince of Danok, u are blessed, namo namo namo.

By the way, for fans of LOSO, he will be in danok M-1 on June 13.

adsr07
21-05-2009, 08:11 PM
All the advice that you need ....you only need to follow the Prince lead.....he is a lau chio there.:D

Yeah you are rite, seen the way he handle his current puying , quite impressed and feel like I am a small kids

adsr07
21-05-2009, 08:12 PM
As long as u seen n talked to the Prince of Danok, u are blessed, namo namo namo.

Still waiting for my turn to be blessed by him

holymannn
21-05-2009, 08:21 PM

Loso ni kai? Mai ru..... Puying pucai?

oolouis
22-05-2009, 01:50 AM

Bro

Pls have a little pity on non-Thai speakers like me, can you pls translate what you have written? Kekeke

etct88
22-05-2009, 02:47 AM
Bro

Pls have a little pity on non-Thai speakers like me, can you pls translate what you have written? Kekeke

ya, lo... the prince speak in native lingo..

I think is something like this

'what the fark is this loso group? dun undertsand? Farkers or farkees?...:D:D

Rub&Buah
22-05-2009, 03:59 AM

sek-loso.Nak rong puchai ayu gek nid noi liao dek mi kon yer chop.Pleang 'Om pra ma pood'samrap koon:p

YouTube - Loso-Om praah mai pood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBeGQJ0eys)

Playman
22-05-2009, 09:34 AM
ya, lo... the prince speak in native lingo..

I think is something like this

'what the fark is this loso group? dun undertsand? Farkers or farkees?...:D:D

Erg....what is this...no under-stand....sorry no speak thai!:o

etct88
22-05-2009, 12:26 PM

always say no under stand and no speak Thai, because you busy eating and wiping your..... and after everything you think you still under standing.... lansi:mad:

you are the master of this Thai amoungst us.... or arses.....:p

Playman
22-05-2009, 01:41 PM
always say no under stand and no speak Thai, because you busy eating and wiping your..... and after everything you think you still under standing.... lansi:

you are the master of this Thai amoungst us.... or arses.....:p

Erg....my thai is as bad as my Phu Thong Hua.....krap!:mad::o:p

holymannn
22-05-2009, 07:10 PM
sek-loso.Nak rong puchai ayu gek nid noi liao dek mi kon yer chop.Pleang 'Om pra ma pood'samrap koon:p

YouTube - Loso-Om praah mai pood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBeGQJ0eys)

Puchai Gek ko mai pen rai. Ko mee koon chop. Puying gek mai dai, mai mee koon chop. 5555

holymannn
22-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Erg....my thai is as bad as my Phu Thong Hua.....krap!:mad::o:p

kohok. Koon phut thai keng mak. ah chan...

Pearl
22-05-2009, 09:31 PM

Kan.. u practice so much, u not worried u speak THAI when u sleep in Malaysia meh :p ..muahahahahhhahaah

Rub&Buah
23-05-2009, 06:22 AM
Puchai Gek ko mai pen rai. Ko mee koon chop.

Chai si..ta puchai gek dtae mi dang yer.Puyin took khon ma doo-ha koon,bok kaw pai si kaw ko yak yu gai gai koon!

Puying gek mai dai, mai mee koon chop. 5555

Mai na puean.ta Puyin gek dtae mi raang gai di,nom yai yai naa tamada ko mi khon yaak sponsor na!milf bhen dai!555

holymannn
23-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Kan.. u practice so much, u not worried u speak THAI when u sleep in Malaysia meh :p ..muahahahahhhahaah

haha..... Worry..... when you see me no post in sbf mean i kena lock up liao. Haha

Kiko_
23-05-2009, 08:41 PM

Koon phut pha sa thai geng mak mak lao, pom kid waa koon au ti thai mai me pen har thaek geern puying thai lao 555 :D

Pom kid waa koon ko dai pen pha sa thai khruu pom lao... wan nai koon dai saawn pom phut pha sa thai khap :D

holymannn
23-05-2009, 09:56 PM
Koon phut pha sa thai geng mak mak lao, pom kid waa koon au ti thai mai me pen har thaek geern puying thai lao 555 :D

Pom kid waa koon ko dai pen pha sa thai khruu pom lao... wan nai koon dai saawn pom phut pha sa thai khap :D

Hoiyo.... Mai kao zai koon phut arai. pom phut thai nit noi mai keng mak. Koon mer rai pai danok?

Kiko_
24-05-2009, 01:17 AM
Hoiyo.... Mai kao zai koon phut arai. pom phut thai nit noi mai keng mak. Koon mer rai pai danok?

Pom kid waa mai pai danok lao, mai ru pai tam arai lea mai me arai dai pom tam ti danok, mai sanok khap 555 :D

thaa koon pai krung thep bangkok, pom ou pai ka koon :D

not going to danok for time being, bit boring over there, if u go bangkok, maybe i will follow u, hehe.... :D

Playman
24-05-2009, 08:34 AM
haha..... Worry..... when you see me no post in sbf mean i kena lock up liao. Haha

Koon phut pha sa thai geng mak mak lao, pom kid waa koon au ti thai mai me pen har thaek geern puying thai lao 555

Pom kid waa koon ko dai pen pha sa thai khruu pom lao... wan nai koon dai saawn pom phut pha sa thai khap

Pom kid waa mai pai danok lao, mai ru pai tam arai lea mai me arai dai pom tam ti danok, mai sanok khap 555

thaa koon pai krung thep bangkok, pom ou pai ka koon

not going to danok for time being, bit boring over there, if u go bangkok, maybe i will follow u, hehe.... :D

Wau Lau ee.......all the shifus:D now speak thai, actually that is why many men who went to LOS started to learn their thai.....with a reason....hahahahahah!:p

Well done well done!:D

adsr07
24-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Wau Lau ee.......all the shifus:D now speak thai, actually that is why many men who went to LOS started to learn their thai.....with a reason....hahahahahah!:p

Hahaha, I'm wondering why and how they could master the language? Pity me I can't speaks thai

Playman
24-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Hahaha, I'm wondering why and how they could master the language? Pity me I can't speaks thai

Very easy when you got a target and you want to communicate better with her.....and of course tons of time and lots and lots of puying saliva......!

toottie2
24-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Danook near Penang right? bordeR?

holymannn
25-05-2009, 12:32 AM

hi bro, if you at kl, danok is near yo penang. If you from penang, danok is not that near if compare to alor star la. From penang to danok is around 2 hours. From kl to danok is around 6 hours. danok is the border town of thailand and bkh is the border town of malaysia. hope this help

Playman
25-05-2009, 01:01 AM

I guess that you are not Malaysian to ask this question.....ok....let us say from Singapore to KL is about 4-5 hours. KL to Penang is another 4-5 hours and Penang to Alor Setar is about 1- 1.5 hours and from Alor Setar to the Border town (Bukit Kayu Hitam) is about another hour at Bukit Kayu Hitam by walking another 5 minutes as after the Thai immigration is already Danok.....means Border Town in Thai.:D

KL to Danok in short is 5-6 hours depending on the speed you drive.

Penang to Danok is about 2.5 hours.

Froggy
25-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Bro cannot sleep eat pak gor for 5 nights in a row.......come come with me to real Bangkok and we eat 2 in one day to get pay back for the 5 days pak gor.....hahahahahahah!

Still cannot sleep thinking about puying......!:D Good night!:D

Aiya .... waiting for you to organized the BKK trip again larr ... me anytime ... some more now AA got promo ... quick quick .... :D

Kiko_
25-05-2009, 01:23 AM

sorry sifu... i no speak thai n dunno speak thai, those above is just a illusion only :D

Kiko_
25-05-2009, 01:26 AM
Dandok Lastest update 24-05-2009 01:52 AM dun like ur nick...change it

LOL... like that also kena zap, anyway thanks for the zap.

Froggy
25-05-2009, 01:28 AM
not me la sifu i was talking about our prince... im just a small newbie nowhere near ur level, im still scavenging on the scraps u throw my way...

damn bro, at least u can join our pakgor club now hehehe ask President Pearl to give u membership :p i thought for sure u close deal that last night hahaha
what about ur fren did he get that coyote in the end? was really a fun nite bro, unfortunately failed mission to get u to break that egg.

dont worry next time we'll make sure u tarma so u make up for the lost days like bro playman said :D

yeah ... pak gor club loyal member ... pls count me in ...

my friend also the same lar, i will register pak gor club on his behalf too ...

but now both of us strike kongtau already ... will be there either this week or latest mid june, depends on one of my bro's wallet ...

Yeah, it was fun that night, just that i have to stay focus to one during the last night, else wasted all my effort, but next trip I can be more flexible as long as i dun go in there first and look see look see in Hello BKK .... :D

Well, let me know when you are going ... i will plan from my end ....

Froggy
25-05-2009, 01:31 AM

From 20th April till 15th May 2009 ... during these period I was there for 3 times, there are 2 batch of bikini model from BKK in Hello BKK, not sure which one you are talking about .... maybe you can arrange a trip there and we can go there and look see look see .... me also eager to get to know who :D

Froggy
25-05-2009, 01:33 AM
ya lo, there is only 1 look like japanese doll in hello bangkok la. Everyone know. she probably earn more than most of us.

Howcome I dunno larr .... :mad:

Froggy
25-05-2009, 01:38 AM

Ya larr ... mai au pa sa thai .... our sifu Playman here also never speak thai even though he is the thai language founder ... kekeke :D

Froggy
25-05-2009, 01:43 AM
sorry sifu... i no speak thai n dunno speak thai, those above is just a illusion only :D

Thai sifu ... long time no see liao .... organized a trip to BKK ... we all go OK ... :)

adsr07
25-05-2009, 02:24 AM
I'll be traveling alone to Danok tomorrow night as my friend made a last minutes cancellation. I have packed my bag and Still thinking whether wanna go there or not. Any advise from any bro here?

Playman
25-05-2009, 03:43 AM
Thai sifu ... long time no see liao .... organized a trip to BKK ... we all go OK ... :)

I have already Pm you our schedule ....... July lah bro!:D

Playman
25-05-2009, 03:47 AM
Ya larr ... mai au pa sa thai .... our sifu Playman here also never speak thai even though he is the thai language founder ... kekeke :D

Aiya don't say like that loh....there are many people here who can speak and write Thai like a Thai........compare to them....I don't speak Thai!:D

danny_chee00
25-05-2009, 01:33 PM
been cheonging in dannok since may last year. up till dec'08 already been there like 50+times. not i wan to lansi here but already got kong tau then its normal la.
met a nice gal called 'miow'. anybody else knew her here?been going steady with her since the first time. i actually do mind she is still working when with me but wat to do? she have to support her family ma. i do provide some la but i guess nobody will ever be enuf. but i really have no complain when im with her.

now is totally devastated. been telling her that i have another gf back here when i really dun have. no mood to go there de since i caught her cheating behind my back. anyway, i should already knew this is coming. but never really expect all this since i have the feeling she is true to me. cheating part is maybe because of money n living.
up till now she still calls me but i didnt pick up. am i doin the right thing?

any advise here bro? am i another stupid victim or i'm just running into bad luck?

naemlo
25-05-2009, 02:21 PM
cheating part is maybe because of money n living.

She is a WL, according to Naemlo's law of prostitute, cheating is 1 of the faster way to earn money. If u accept her cheating, then enjoy while it lasts. If u cannot accept then move on with another ger.

According to Naemlo's law of principle.... I can accept the past, but never betray my trust in the present. :D

Husky69
25-05-2009, 03:30 PM
been cheonging in dannok since may last year. up till dec'08 already been there like 50+times. not i wan to lansi here but already got kong tau then its normal la.

any advise here bro? am i another stupid victim or i'm just running into bad luck?

I can vouch that the Danok Kong Tau is very powerful.
Cheong-ed abt 5x now and I'm still so looking forward to every trip. Fortunately or unfortuantely, it is difficult for me to make frequent trips there.

I do know of ppl who carried on a serious r/s with some working girls like you, be it kong tau or true love. The girls are so service-oriented and I am a happy master everytime. But end of the day, I always remind myself that this is purely a monetary transaction for my case and certainly do not want to destabilse my life. I depart with 100% satisfaction and 0% feeling.

Your story just re-emphasized my thoughts. I'm sure there are some really nice girls in Danok who are worth our true love/time/money but are thrown into such a complicated life because of circumstances. But are we capable of giving them 101% attention (encompasses love/time/money)? If not, I reckon we should step far far away from such a game before we end up hurting others or ourselves.

Just my humble 2cent thoughts...no offence intended to any shifu here :)

Playman
25-05-2009, 05:31 PM
met a nice gal called 'miow'. anybody else knew her here?been going steady with her since the first time. i actually do mind she is still working when with me but wat to do? she have to support her family ma. i do provide some la but i guess nobody will ever be enuf. but i really have no complain when im with her.

As long as you are happy and comfortable with her......just enjoy it....!:D

now is totally devastated. been telling her that i have another gf back here when i really dun have. no mood to go there de since i caught her cheating behind my back. anyway, i should already knew this is coming. but never really expect all this since i have the feeling she is true to me. cheating part is maybe because of money n living.

I can vouch that the Danok Kong Tau is very powerful.
Cheong-ed abt 5x now and I'm still so looking forward to every trip. Fortunately or unfortuantely, it is difficult for me to make frequent trips there.

I do know of ppl who carried on a serious r/s with some working girls like you, be it kong tau or true love. The girls are so service-oriented and I am a happy master everytime. But end of the day, I always remind myself that this is purely a monetary transaction for my case and certainly do not want to destabilse my life. I depart with 100% satisfaction and 0% feeling.

Your story just re-emphasized my thoughts. I'm sure there are some really nice girls in Danok who are worth our true love/time/money but are thrown into such a complicated life because of circumstances. But are we capable of giving them 101% attention (encompasses love/time/money)? If not, I reckon we should step far far away from such a game before we end up hurting others or ourselves.

Just my humble 2cent thoughts...no offence intended to any shifu here :)

Don't be mis-lead by the shifus here playing KC games......they have spend tons of $$$ and not to mention time.....so they know exactly what to do and when to do what to do......they got the anti-kong tao with them all the time.....!

They can dropped a so-called "teerak' and have another one on the same night! That is what I called "shifu"....

In another words.....they are burned so often initially that they become the hunter not the prey, not the victim because they are so immune already.....!

It is because I personally see them in action, the burning and healing and burning ......finally they are so seasoned now.:D

Lim2305
25-05-2009, 06:57 PM

I am from WSG and the nickname used is 2305. As I always telling the bro there, if you really love your puying until can't survive without her then bring her back to your home town. If NOT they will 99.9% will not sincere to you.(lat Kaai)

Sorry to say that If you cannot bring her back then you should accept that one day you will found her sleeps with other guys. I think you can still answer her call and book her just like other working puying.
You are NOT stupid, most of the bros here had gone through this(me too).......
I think now you should come to Thailand to enjoy and then forget it when you reach Malaysia.
By the way! Is this Miow looks like Malay girl with a big eye and big Boobs?
Cheers.

piratebooty
25-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Well, let me know when you are going ... i will plan from my end ....

Sure will, keep me updated with your plans too as I might have some extra time off coming up soon ;)

I have already Pm you our schedule ....... July lah bro!:D

Sifu I will be in KL first weekend of june, dont I owe u a dinner? :D

holymannn
25-05-2009, 08:02 PM

Bro.... 'see open' abit ok.... Me too once of the stupid victim. Heart too soft. I ever saw my ex with other guy which is more uglier than me. What to do.... Let it be la... look at the bright side la. They are the one not appreciate us. So, time to get another teerak and kena kt.

Generally Puying in danok only like 3 things which is money, handsome guy and drug. so whoever you met in danok, she sure like one of it or maybe all. Either one of it will surely kill you if you are too decent. Take care bro