PDA

View Full Version : Rant - Who cares.

closetspacefull
15-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Sometimes I read the postings here and I shake my head. We usually get the following themes repeated again and again:

a) Guy falls head over heels over some girl working in the industry. Once the money runs out, the girl leaves for greener pastures. Guy feels the girl is evil personified

b) Bunch of self-professed Lotharios discussing the best ways to get a working girl to fall for them so they get plenty of sex at a minimal expense

c) Guys self-importantly announcing their retirement, after "wasting" so much money.

d) The romantics sharing "moving", "touching" songs which speak to their inner unoriginality.

Brothers and in the rare case of sisters, take responsibility. Spend what you want to, and don't bitch if someone takes you for a ride. Remember, no one held a gun to your head to spend on a girl. You chose to despite the risk. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't! If the latter, move on. You chose to gamble, accept that sometimes the house wins. In fact the house wins more times than not! But hey, you might get the payout in the future.

To those who want to exploit the working girl, come on, these girls are here to make some money. Its like stealing from poor people. Nothing impressive about tricking an uneducated young 20s into falling for you and wasting her time. In fact, while society has a low impression of those who pay for it (rightly or wrongly), there's a special place in hell for those that prey on the weak. Its like bullying a cripple...

To guys quitting, good for you! Next time you are going to take a dump, why don't you post it online as well? Sigh...

Lastly, just quoting a romantic song or phrase doesn't make you romantic. In fact, most cases it makes you a cheesy boring stiff. Get a life and make something happen. Be it with a whore or with a normal girl, whatever normal means...

Cheers, and yes, I have no life that's why I bothered to write this crap. Please take the time to neg me so I can see at least someone read it.

sammyboyfor
15-04-2010, 06:42 PM
If everyone here followed my advice, none of the crap you mention would happen in the first place. :rolleyes:

closetspacefull
15-04-2010, 09:12 PM
If everyone here followed my advice, none of the crap you mention would happen in the first place. :rolleyes:

Don't get me started on you too. Plenty of ranting and raving to dish out :)

For a guy (or rumored girl) who profits off the sordid side of the industry, you do have a lot of holier-than-thou attitude.

If it weren't for the guys who liked the ladies selling their time, where would your audience be? And come on, the excuse of creating a website to "steer" the cattle in the right direction and reflect on their actions? Puleeze.... if anyone believes that, I have a bridge to sell them. I doubt someone with their nose in the air pooh poohing would care about the plebe struggling in the gutter. Neither do I but at least I'm upfront about it.

And your strong dislike of Singapore. Again, what do you operate? Ah.... a Singaporean commercial sex website.... ummm.... You act like as if Singapore is the only example of a racist, sexist, stifle-creativity type society. As the Singaporean phrase go, "use your brain lah!" I think you've been too cuddled by posters trying to suck up to the founder of the site. Singapore is not horrible, its not great. Its a place that some of us had the luck or misfortune to be saddled with as a starting point. Some have made it, others have failed. Stop blaming the environment and rise above it as many have.

Lastly, what is up with you on advice and advise... considering that most posters write in Singlish, you sure as hell pick an odd point to nag about. And nagging is definitely what it is. Who gives a flying f*** whether they misuse advice or advise when the average sbfer has the grammatical ability of a 6yr old....

And please don't pull your punches, if you think I'm wrong, maybe I am. Any feedback from the masses, even if you can only string hokkien vulgarities together, would be much appreciated. It'll be slotted along with all the other things I care deeply about, such as the human condition in Africa and the needs of the purple snouted parakeet.

Cheers.

PS: To the person who prepositioned me in the PM, what the hell makes u think I'm a girl???? If I got the wrong impression and you're a sexy lovely lass, send me a pic :rolleyes:

S.B.Y
16-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Mas closetspacefull

Pak P believes your thread is written with good intentions and some what true incidences related to some Mas (bros) here.

As most Mas will agree there's always two sides to a coin

Pak P's point is that this forum is partly for Mas to share good/bad experiences so that fellow Mas can be more wiser but usually some Mas will allow passion to be govern by logic instead hence all this sad threads keep cropping up.

There are fairy tale incidences (though minimal) or unreported. Pak P wish them all the best.

Pak P do understand where you're coming from but we do ought to spare a thought for the fallen. Mas Pak P thanks you for sharing and allowing us to be more vigilante somehow/way

Pak P always believe that there are two learning ways in life

One the easy way which is/are and in this thread so that CAN learn from other Mas pitfalls (Maaf Ya Mas)

The hard way which is to experince the nightmare ourselves. Pak P shudders on that thought

Trims Mas for your insights and hope Mas will view it in a positive perceptive

As for Mas Sammyboyfor luckily Pak P use Advis (Indo style)

colins
16-04-2010, 01:03 AM
There seems to be a new breed of posts nowadays too. The self-reflective and summative comments on whoring and relationships in general, much like this one and this thread. And you forgot we have lot of sneakies asking whether marriages with WL/FL are workable, those often shrinking back into their comfortable oblivion even when someone were to say 'huh?'

turbo_slk200
16-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Thats true.... some threads are so similar or repeated that you can actually cut and paste what you had previously posted on another thread.... even i must admit i did that many times !

Then there are also those bros that simply dont want to polish up their English after so many donkey years.... They still dunno when to use "advice" and "advise" !!!!

sammyboyfor
16-04-2010, 04:08 AM
de.

If it weren't for the guys who liked the ladies selling their time, where would your audience be? And come on, the excuse of creating a website to "steer" the cattle in the right direction and reflect on their actions?

And your strong dislike of Singapore. Again, what do you operate? Ah.... a Singaporean commercial sex website.... ummm....

1) I have no problems with guys paying good money for a fuck. It's all the lovey dovey crap that gets on my nerves.

2) I operate a number of commercial websites targeting different markets. Singapore happens to be one of them. I have a strong dislike for the country because of the national psyche but I don't allow my personal feelings to get in the way of running this site. However, I can't resist the occasional dig when the opportunity presents itself.

3) I was at a Chinese temple and the high priest told me that I needed a mission in life in order to prosper. I therefore chose, as my mission, a campaign to get sinkies to learn that "advise' is a verb and "advice" is a noun. Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worse when I found that the average Singaporean didn't know what nouns and verbs are in the first place. :eek: Nevertheless, I shall persevere.

PS: I get loads of abuse in this site and even more at Sam's Alfresco Coffee - Powered by vBulletin (http://www.sammyboy.com). Where and how you get the impression that I'm "mollycoddled" is beyond me.

JIU XING
16-04-2010, 12:07 PM

1) I have no problems with guys paying good money for a fuck. It's all the lovey dovey crap that gets on my nerves.

boss, u cant expect everyone to heed your advice since no one is devoid of emotions, all players tends to fall at some point, this kind of story is happening every second.and without this stories, MOH section will be so dull. :D

suggestion, dun let it get on your nerves, live with it since you are the one to open this section, sit back and relax, enjoy the stories. :D

sammyboyfor
16-04-2010, 12:14 PM
suggestion, dun let it get on your nerves, live with it since you are the one to open this section, sit back and relax, enjoy the stories. :D

I do "live with it". However, that doesn't stop being from feeling a sense of despair wondering why so many are so easily conned by what is nothing more than a cunt for rent. These whores service scores of dicks every week. Why anyone would even dream of starting a relationship with any of them is mind blowing! :eek:

This lovey dovey shit was polluting the forum. This section was therefore started in an attempt to keep the rest of the sections on track.:(

S.B.Y
16-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Cumming back to the thread Pak P sees a trend
that will start from newbies after they have been played out by Wls and so on.

Most seasoned Mas here rarely get into that situation.

So in a way this MOH thread does provide some caution and alertness to likely preys

colins
16-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Face it guys, lovesick KC victims who rant and rant about one WL/FL is going to
1. Make the WL/FL very unpopular
2. Make the OKT very unpopular
3. Limit the victim's whoring activities to crying alone in the night
4. Come here and paste youtube links about songs they sang while holding the WL/FL's hand at their workplace.
5. Scare off potential whoremongers who would have subscribed to service providers who are buying airtime and advertisement space in the forum.
6. Leeches the bandwidth with non-profitable posts asking people to stay off WLs/FLs.

That IS the purpose of MOH section. Contain non-business related posts and avoid them from contaminating other activities. It is just that guys like us somehow found a purpose in this section and out of nowhere developed the idea that victims are also human and probably need some listening ears and soothing voices.

MaboroshI
16-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Who cares who cares who the hell fucking cares???

This TS also really attention seeker. Maybe must be his famous PRC COMMERCIAL PUSSY GF jilted him that's why so free to post.

Why? Her cunt juice stale or your dick sauce dry out? Take some liang teh but never mind. One whore only cannot get another? Why so bitter and sour, little boy scout???

Pass the helpful bros contact of that cheap worthless WHORE so we ravage her in 101 ways even take pics as proof (double double penetration, three dildos in mouth, lots of gagging and spit!!!) to take revenge for you! Sure you would enjoy that!!

Even if posts and threads here are all by LOSERS in your eye you any better than them? Yes maybe all here ARE losers here but been that way for while. You also know. And if you see no up then DON'T see lor. So simple!!

People bitch about whores or share song or exchange tip about ex whore wife or announce retirement you might not appreciate but others do. Tips on playing whore pointless? Getting into something with a con job whore even more, right? So give us a break! A whore can be compared to cripple!? You fucking a lot in wheelchairs lately? Fantasy wanker!!

If all this is loser then you already KNOW it as loser but yet still come in always just to roll eyes and spit and now not enough because so no life until must post and boast and bitch and condemn then sorry, you are a lot worse than what you complain! LOSER!

So easy just to pretend smart. Why not get real share some romantic tip for example, mister Casanova Romeo??

Like you say people got choice. You also got. Don't like it here fuck off nobody force you to read!!! So hard to put up? DON'T! Nobody force you! Really no need man!

Otherwise make this kind of post asking for zap very meaningful is it? Seems you the BIGGEST loser of all you smart ass cumsucker moron!!!

Get a life. Or if cannot next time your butt ugly whore GF got period take a picture of her red soiled pad together with her overgrown hairy snatch and CONTRIBUTE something to the forum for once, you fucking poseur punkass so loserly mass market trying not to be noticed as proletarian nugget of canine excrement!

You have no life. Others also. No big deal. But you definitely NOT any better than those you despise. And Advise or Advice? You seriously can't even tell a joke when it is spit in your face. Like THIS!!! Haha! So why pretend you are god's gift to this forum? Carry on, idiot!

Thanks for cheap entertainment anyways.

S.B.Y
16-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Woah woah oh hold it there Mas MaboroshI

Pardon Pak P but Pak P's songkok nearly fell off with your strong comments.:eek:

Mas MaboroshI might Pak P ask if you know TS personally Mas closetspacefull.

dirtyhairy
16-04-2010, 08:15 PM

Yo BOSSY Mr Ah Sammy, well said indeed
because no matter how much you advise, nobody seems to take heed
which explains why we continue to see your constant rantings
about the noun advice, not advise, which is a verb, but nobody is listening
so maybe you might elsewhere forget it, and blame it on global Americanising:D

closetspacefull
16-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Thanks for using your maiden post to respond Marboroshi. No idea if you know me though I doubt it. You don't have to hide behind a special account to post as I could care less, I asked for responses and yours is a textbook type I expected. If you specifically created an account when you never had one, well thanks, I'll take it as a compliment of sorts.

I'm a little confused as you want me to contribute examples of romantic actions or post pictures of my girlfriend menstruating. Are those two things equivalent in your mind :rolleyes:

Haven't been dumped yet, and I don't think I was whining about the girls, more about the guys bitching about the girls. A slight distinction but significant. When people whined about being played after paying, well they got something so why complain?

Lastly, you had a couple of extremely hilarious lines that had me doubled over: "you fucking poseur punkass so loserly mass market trying not to be noticed as proletarian nugget of canine excrement!" "Fantasy wanker," sounds like a Mariah Carrey song.

You get points for creativity if not coherency. I do hope you know the meanings of the words but good effort nevertheless. Perhaps I interrupted you doing some light reading on Marx and the Industrial Revolution? :D

Mas, just a side comment, love you, hate the 3rd person narrative. Try a little simpler prose. Makes you more approachable no?

Mr Sam, the hypocrisy is sometimes stunning. The fact that you don't recognize it even more so.

cheers all, for the light reading on a lazy evening.

HCKing
16-04-2010, 09:39 PM
well TS suggest if u have nothing constructive to contribute to this section of the forum other than criticism of others contributions u might as well leave it alone and start posting your coolheaded posts in more deserving forums.

laugh all u want but i certainly enjoyed reading all the contributions made by bros in this section all these while, be it sob stories, old bird advice, casanova tips, touching love songs or poems for the romantic.:D

see see only
17-04-2010, 01:07 PM
about the noun advice, not advise, which is a verb, but nobody is listening

I guess you are right :D i am a nobody becos i am listening ...

After boss posted on this issue, i started to think twice before using "advice" & "advise" whaahahahaa... :D

laugh all u want but i certainly enjoyed reading all the contributions made by bros in this section all these while, be it sob stories, old bird advice, casanova tips, touching love songs or poems for the romantic

Well said HCKing ....

TS I can see that you must be relatively young and must be a very self-centred person who focus very much on yourself and believe that others are crazy or stupid not to think like you ... :rolleyes:

And I guess you would be extremely angry when your love-one nap at you as well ...

Again ... there's never 1 medicine can cure everyone in this world. ---- Nevertheless ..... even though there is a medicine that can only cured 1 persons out of 10, it still should be called a useful medicine

Of cos TS, if such medicine did not cure you but cured others, I guess you are the type who will announce to the world that this partcular medicine is useless :(

So TS cool it, Think again ....................

turbo_slk200
17-04-2010, 02:40 PM
So TS cool it, Think again ....................

Yah boy... chill it manz....

TS can go find some FLs and write some constructive FRs, to benefit us all....

If not, can also go to Pic Plaza and PCC .........

dominic7
17-04-2010, 02:41 PM
even the stupid and the not so literate needs a place to express themselves. let's not be too hard on them

etct88
20-04-2010, 10:21 AM
....laugh all u want but i certainly enjoyed reading all the contributions made by bros in this section all these while, be it sob stories, old bird advice, casanova tips, touching love songs or poems for the romantic.:D

yup, life.... like driving on the highway, need pit stop, pee stop, rest and relax, etc.... this forum have provided that added humor, stories (fake or whatever), experience and inexperience....

I came at my own will, enjoy what I want......continue with life..... the journey is long and boring.....:D

Isn't it nice to be 6 years old once a while.... thanks for all the advises........:p

turbo_slk200
21-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Isn't it nice to be 6 years old once a while.... thanks for all the advises........:p

"advises" should be "advice"

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

PEACELUVER
21-04-2010, 01:27 AM

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

cant u see he is just trying to be fummy?? :rolleyes::D

etct88
21-04-2010, 01:49 AM

wah ha ha ha ha ... it was intended....:p:p

turbo_slk200
21-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Ho ho ho ho ho.....

Castrol
22-04-2010, 12:25 AM
Sometimes I read the postings here and I shake my head. We usually get the following themes repeated again and again:

haha i think you're right, many repetitions. we used to have gay threads though... :D

_AXL_
22-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Sometimes I read the postings here and I shake my head. We usually get the following themes repeated again and again

err, then u r here just for the FL contacts??? no one forced a gun on u to make u log in here. since u have so much time, maybe u should clear some of the clutter in yr cupboard????:D just kidding, u do have a valid point. but people have the right to make their own mistakes, despite the numerous warnings here. if u r really so pissed, just ignore them and dont give those posts your time and day.

but if u really got nothing to do, maybe u should copy down all the solutions to the various problems and keep them. whenever a newbie comes in with a similar issue, u can just copy and paste them till kingdom come. but in actual fact, these guys just want attention lah, just like the idiot who tasered himself.

Who cares who cares who the hell fucking cares???

This TS also really attention seeker. Maybe must be his famous PRC COMMERCIAL PUSSY GF jilted him that's why so free to post.

oh my god!!! all of us r already sitting behind our computers shielded by our greater-than-thou nicks. yet, it is not enough for u!!! u r so ashamed of yourself and your original nick that u have to create a new nick to spew those profanity-laced comments of yours. i really wonder what u r ashamed of: yr original nick, yr comments here or yourself???:rolleyes:

haha i think you're right, many repetitions. we used to have gay threads though... :D

which u were an active contributor...:D