PDA

View Full Version : love ache n heart break..........

fion20
24-02-2010, 11:11 PM
fion here jus need a place to vent.........

been with my guy for awhile his ex is nw in my n yet i noe she maybe coming back soon to claim his heart back but i aint giving up.

wedding is on de plans but our sex life is so down ever since i stayed at his place we did once have full intercourse as he always tel mwe he cant do it here alot of her memories.

it makes me feel so worthless like i am nt his girlfriend at all, we use to go to hotels on weekends and we can really onli have good sex there...

i dont want to onli have sex with him in hotels it makes me feel cheap.........
he used to do it daily with her but now i dont even have that where has all his urges gone his ex is a married woman has a hubby in my...........how can he be so sure dey have no sex..........urgh

should i marry him...........

cherrignon
24-02-2010, 11:28 PM
hi...just my 2 cents worth:

not having sex is one thing......but the fact that he has not forgotten about his ex is ONE BIG PROBLEM.

why are you 2 talking about marriage when he is clearly not over his past relationship?

JIU XING
24-02-2010, 11:34 PM
kekeke ts, sex so important to u then u shouldnt marry him la... :D find a new bf who like sex as much as u or more than u... sure many bros will be interested here :p

plsfloodme
24-02-2010, 11:54 PM
sis fion20, it's time to move on. perhaps to me.:D

fion20
24-02-2010, 11:59 PM
hi...just my 2 cents worth:

not having sex is one thing......but the fact that he has not forgotten about his ex is ONE BIG PROBLEM.

why are you 2 talking about marriage when he is clearly not over his past relationship?

is nt he cant forget is just she potray till like her hubby will toture her argggggg n is nt de sex ok is de intimacy is de feeling of being doted on u all ming bai ma

ours is a rectangle.........she wans de both of de best i onli wan my hubs y cant she let go

plsfloodme
25-02-2010, 12:06 AM
is nt he cant forget is just she potray till like her hubby will toture her argggggg n is nt de sex ok is de intimacy is de feeling of being doted on u all ming bai ma

ours is a rectangle.........she wans de both of de best i onli wan my hubs y cant she let go

sis fion20, if he can't let of his ex seriously shouldn't you think twice about marrying to him? Kind of pity you because your rival is too greedy. Anyway you should really give it a thought first otherwise you might regret after marry him and yet his heart is still with his ex.

Pardners
25-02-2010, 12:08 AM
hey life goes on, only time will heal .... hang in there!

goodpartner
25-02-2010, 12:58 AM
should i marry him...........

Go ahead. U've nothing to loose but half his asset to gain if worst cum to worst. So no need to wonder :D

One thing that always amaze me is the details u wrote here; wat are the chances ur boyboy is a samster here reading ur story?

Maybe I'm him... :rolleyes:

cherrignon
25-02-2010, 01:54 AM

if that is the case, sis fion20, you really need to talk to your soon to be hubby..tell him that you are not comfortable and you would like him to ignore her no matter how pitiful she acted out to be...

your future hubby will listen to you?

cablesnwires
25-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Sis fion20, ever heard about punctuation marks? :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
25-02-2010, 09:21 AM
it makes me feel so worthless like i am nt his girlfriend at all, we use to go to hotels on weekends and we can really onli have good sex there...

Why is there so much reference to sex? You sound like a pervert.

Good relationships don't require sex to succeed.

fion20
25-02-2010, 10:14 AM
Why is there so much reference to sex? You sound like a pervert.

Boss morning, is not the sex but i being neglected, last night i talked to him and he say hes giving her up.

i do not want to be living in her shawdows forever.

Boss i did pm you some time back isit poossbile for u to del all my fls thread for me??

etct88
25-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Boss morning, is not the sex but i being neglected, last night i talked to him and he say hes giving her up.

i do not want to be living in her shawdows forever.

Boss i did pm you some time back isit poossbile for u to del all my fls thread for me??

Actually, I didn't want to comment, till I read this post of your's.

Best you leave everything behind and move on. :)

Wish you all the best.

fion20
25-02-2010, 12:10 PM
who does not have a past at least i left the scene long ago........

DO_YOU_BJ
25-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Everyone has a past.
The prob is, some live in the past some moved on.
In your case, its so freaking obvious you were a stand in after his GF left.
Dun need sherlock Holmes to figure that out.
Now you should tink, 你愿意做小的吗?
It's clear you do not have number 1 status between the 3 of you

NewMike1304k
25-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Everyone has a past, but then women who were once WL and FL will live with their past long after they quit. This is because they are always unsure and insecure. My 2 cents worth is to get the hell out of dodge and the relationship and start fresh and new with someone else. Whether you choose to tell him your past or not is up to you, but then at least you not have to see or be with someone who is part of that past. It may have felt great, but then who knows the next one may feel better. The journey of a thousand miles always starts with the first step.

crazytiger
25-02-2010, 03:50 PM
The journey of a thousand miles always starts with the first step.

Well said, I like this phrase:)

HCISB
25-02-2010, 03:55 PM
TS,
is a matter of u wan to love urself more or ur bf ?
remember at the end of the day u had only u , yourself to face the music

since u know and acknowledge the fact he sex desire is still filled with the memories of he and his ex.... if u continue ... u felt neglected and u dun just deserve this ...... - this is u love him more.....
if u still wan him...
is either u train aka seduce him .... believe in yourself u can do better den his ex. find out more of his preference ... bj ? deep throat ? fav position ? toys ? lingering ? yes sounds like y u need to do all this extra if both is in love... but u had say he had sex daily with his ex.... u had to bring him to a lvl during sex that his ex didn't

if talk about marriage ... the current one is the one he own or u guys staying at his parents place? why not rent out a unit and have sex daily ? btw if marriage a man shld be able to get a new apartment .....

fion20
25-02-2010, 04:13 PM
i was not the stand in i was the one who entered knowingly he has her, current flat is his own parents left it to him after they pass away.

Currently we are selling off the flat and looking forward to moving on, what bothers me deeply is she is coming back any time now but he promised me last night he will talk to her and end their relationship.

i know is silly of me to believe that things will be fine once shes out of the picture i know i have to really make this relationship work with my all.......is not easy but i will preserver...

aczeta76
25-02-2010, 04:21 PM
i was not the stand in i was the one who entered knowingly he has her, current flat is his own parents left it to him after they pass away.

Currently we are selling off the flat and looking forward to moving on, what bothers me deeply is she is coming back any time now but he promised me last night he will talk to her and end their relationship.

i know is silly of me to believe that things will be fine once shes out of the picture i know i have to really make this relationship work with my all.......is not easy but i will preserver...

sorry.. kaypoh a bit.. what do u mean she is coming back?

End the r/s.. u mean they were still at it when u were together?

hmmmmmmm....juz rem not to let him use you in anyway and protect yourself by insulating your feelings till u can be a little more sure about his intention to you..

Worst comes to worst.. he sees you and her both as free lays. Be strong

fion20
25-02-2010, 04:50 PM
sorry.. kaypoh a bit.. what do u mean she is coming back?

End the r/s.. u mean they were still at it when u were together?

hmmmmmmm....juz rem not to let him use you in anyway and protect yourself by insulating your feelings till u can be a little more sure about his intention to you..

Worst comes to worst.. he sees you and her both as free lays. Be strong

yes there were but she always go back jb for a few weeks but this time she has not come back yet.

nope hes serious abt letting her go as our wedding plans are on the way moreover he has packed her stuff.........

i know i may be just wishful thinking but i do hope this will be the one

sammyboyfor
25-02-2010, 04:51 PM
.is not easy but i will preserver...

What's with all this "persevere" rubbish. Has he got 8" or what?

Just dump him and find yourself a boyfriend who doesn't carry all this emotional baggage.

DO_YOU_BJ
25-02-2010, 04:52 PM
i was not the stand in i was the one who entered knowingly he has her

Thank you.
I see no reason for me to post here anymore.
I'm sure many bros can give you much better advise than me.
KARMA!

aczeta76
25-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Thank you.
I see no reason for me to post here anymore.
I'm sure many bros can give you much better advise than me.
KARMA!

Dun be so evil lah...

hahaha...xiao mei mei can always benefit from your advice.

fion20
25-02-2010, 05:22 PM
he was the one who made me want to change myself, for him i actually change my whole outlook i wanted to be prettier, wanted him to be proud of me, i know about karma, she is married with a child, her ex hubby told her before she wants a divorce can she wants the child can, but the only term is she can not enter another relationship anymore.

In malaysia this is possible but in sg is not, as a mummy myself i know no mother will forsake her own child for anyone.

My girl has adapted to bf well acepting him as her daddy, all i want is a complete family for her.........

And at the end of the day i have fallen deeply for him, he may not be super rich but at least hes willing to support me and my child.

I really wonder what will happen if one day she comes back, he has promised me to leave her but i am afraid i may lose in the end

DO_YOU_BJ
25-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Dun be so evil lah...

hahaha...xiao mei mei can always benefit from your advice.

I only help the genuine.
Those that i perceive that are not, there's no point is justifying wrong to be right.
Her post just before my this reply already confirm my impression i had for this person before i even read it.
Thus, no, i'm not evil bro, i just dun help blindly.......

Self.BJ_Self.KC
25-02-2010, 06:25 PM
I only help the genuine.
Those that i perceive that are not, there's no point is justifying wrong to be right.
Her post just before my this reply already confirm my impression i had for this person before i even read it.

"Help"? Or ego trip?

In his imagination and there alone, the self-proclaimed Pope holds court and the whole world is expected to fall in speedily while treating all his words as sweet nectar and divine wisdom.

Who do you think you are? A super-in-demand fixer, firefighter and saint all rolled up in the form of a walking whoremonger? If your 'help" is so precious, maybe it will be better to spare us all your compassion, helpfulness and other self-righteous crap the next time. Nobody asked for it specifically. And nobody needs it.

And if you have ever met this monkey in question, you would know that something this small is just too much to ask of a boastful little charlatan like him. Even if it is true that there isn't anything genuine or truthful about the thread, why is there a need to go around parading his ego, pride and the amazing thickness of his hide in this manner?

Maybe you should try some serious self-help before positioning yourself as a guru of "help". What a wanker!

uobboss
25-02-2010, 06:36 PM

i beg to differ

a healthy relationship require sex to maintain .

a sexless relationship will not last

aczeta76
25-02-2010, 06:39 PM
I only help the genuine.

That's Y u master mah..

I always help when I can... soft-hearted beta-charlie

aczeta76
25-02-2010, 06:43 PM
he was the one who made me want to change myself, for him i actually change my whole outlook i wanted to be prettier, wanted him to be proud of me, i know about karma, she is married with a child, her ex hubby told her before she wants a divorce can she wants the child can, but the only term is she can not enter another relationship anymore.

In malaysia this is possible but in sg is not, as a mummy myself i know no mother will forsake her own child for anyone.

My girl has adapted to bf well acepting him as her daddy, all i want is a complete family for her.........

And at the end of the day i have fallen deeply for him, he may not be super rich but at least hes willing to support me and my child.

I really wonder what will happen if one day she comes back, he has promised me to leave her but i am afraid i may lose in the end

All I can say is "Live for yourself". Changes and adjustments made for other people will never last.

U may feel you need him or your family need him but if he does not see it that way or if he feels it a burden then one day it will end.

Do not be a energy vampire. Love nourishes, not threatens and add more worries..

Work towards being able to be independent... if he is yours, it is a bonus, NOT a must...you owe yourself more than that

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-02-2010, 07:20 PM
妒嫉心和疑心生暗鬼在this thread反映出来简直太厉害了!! :eek:

所谓疑心生暗鬼,往往以无为有,或以有为无,真能闹得天翻地覆,不可收拾。人讲随其自然,是你的东西不丢, 不是你的东西你也争不来。别人想拿你的东西可拿不动。所以我们讲随其自然,有的时候你看那东西是你的,人家 还告诉你,说这东西是你的,其实它不是你的。你可能就认为是你的了,到最后它不是你的,从中看你对这事能不 能放下,放不下就是执著心,就得用随其自然这办法给你去这利益之心,就是这个问题。因为常人悟不到这个理, 在利益面前都要去争,去斗的。

此劝善疑者,遇事务必小心求证,不可犹豫逡巡,自误误人:D:):(

SammyHulk
25-02-2010, 07:38 PM
r/s is intangible yet so real. No matter how much advice u received, end of day, the problem is still urs to handle. if u r too emotional @ tis pt of time, then this thread is just a channel for u to let out ur frustrations n undue worries, not a thread of seeking answers. The answer always lie in u. Go one big round n it still cum back to u.

colins
25-02-2010, 08:11 PM
The story unfolds even as the comments & advice are coming in. Problem is, so many critical points only unfolded along the way that it seem like some form of justification of decisions that were ALREADY DECIDED some time ago. Like she said, this is only venting.

TS: I got problem with A.
Bros: Its ok, A's problem can be solved or accepted.
TS: But A's problem also got B.
Bros: B's problem is harder, forget A.
TS: C can help with A's problem what, furthermore I am D so I can solve B also.
Bros: WTF so where is the problem? Other bros dun be so presumptous la...
TS: Problem is I want A, dun wan B, dun have C and I'm actually not D also. You haven't about E & F either...
Bros: ......

Juz kidding bros ;)

HCISB
25-02-2010, 09:00 PM
:confused:

chim...
TS
ur story sounds abit chim aka complicated...
correct me if i am wrong...
u r a mum too with a child but this bf is not child's father. but he willling to support u.
when u with him is he with his wife ?
or after ?

from what i can see i can only say .... don't build up hidden resentment on top of everything else!

block11
25-02-2010, 10:40 PM
fion here jus need a place to vent.........

sis... i read already but not sure what to reply. thus, i'll say this... please always guard your heart and think with a clear mind ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
26-02-2010, 05:59 AM
"Help"? Or ego trip?

In his imagination and there alone, the self-proclaimed Pope holds court and the whole world is expected to fall in speedily while treating all his words as sweet nectar and divine wisdom.

Who do you think you are? A super-in-demand fixer, firefighter and saint all rolled up in the form of a walking whoremonger? If your 'help" is so precious, maybe it will be better to spare us all your compassion, helpfulness and other self-righteous crap the next time. Nobody asked for it specifically. And nobody needs it.

And if you have ever met this monkey in question, you would know that something this small is just too much to ask of a boastful little charlatan like him. Even if it is true that there isn't anything genuine or truthful about the thread, why is there a need to go around parading his ego, pride and the amazing thickness of his hide in this manner?

Maybe you should try some serious self-help before positioning yourself as a guru of "help". What a wanker!

Feel better now???
Maybe we both shud go seek this so called help together.
One like you proclaim is a self proclaimed Pope.
You, do nottin important in life except create new nick & bitch this bitch that.
That's a very serious low self esteem and identity crisis you have there.
Come, let's go together, and maybe for once, you may have actually done something worth raving about rather than bitching about...you finally helped someone...WOW:eek:

fion20
26-02-2010, 10:49 AM
sis... i read already but not sure what to reply. thus, i'll say this... please always guard your heart and think with a clear mind ;)

x3 korkor from the start u knew what i was doing n thinking but i still went into it, knowingly he may not be mine fully yet i chose to pass him my heart.

Consequence i must bear, nope shes not his wife shes married with a child to someone else, to me i feel she is selfish she wants the both of every world, and yes i am a single marmie of one intelligent girl that is 7 this year, she may not be his own but the bond they have is so strong that outsiders always say to me you very good life your girl n hubby so close but in actual fact hes not even her biological daddy.

its not the one who gives de sperm that makes the child his, if this is so the whole world sperm donor must be super happy.

is the one who is there to nurture to care and always be there for her like how a daddy would is fit to be called her father.

i know this was a pit hole i chose to jump in.................i just needed a place to let go of pent up frustration is not about the sex only and girls do have thier needs like you guys do is more about why is he still holding on to the past and not moving on ............have you ever put yourself in your girls shoe if you keep your ex photo in your com and she chance upon it are you still putting your ex photo in ur wallet hidden in your wallet and she chance upon it......i never made a fuss never said anything caused i know he needs time to let go.........

to do you bj please cool down thanks

JIU XING
26-02-2010, 11:37 AM
knowingly he may not be mine fully yet i chose to pass him my heart.
Consequence i must bear, nope shes not his wife shes married with a child to someone else, to me i feel she is selfish she wants the both of every world,

to do you bj please cool down thanks

sorry ha sis, if u did pass ur heart totally to him, i reckon u wont be complaining here liao la, just my tots hor... and u are saying tat she is selfish to wan the best of every world rite, kekeke every also wan la dun u feel same too :rolleyes:...humans are selfish by nature...:D and no worries about bro dybj, he is always cool kekeke :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-02-2010, 12:14 PM
There's a widely reviewed nonfiction book written by Mark Pendergrast. Worth a good read :)

JIU XING
26-02-2010, 12:34 PM
There's a widely reviewed nonfiction book written by Mark Pendergrast. Worth a good read :)

wats the title ha?? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-02-2010, 12:43 PM
wats the title ha?? :D

He wrote few books, 1 of which is : Mirror Mirror: A history of mirrors and human love affair with reflection. :)
Hoever, if this book is too chim, then the magic mirror of another famous book - Schneewittchen, by Brothers Grimm be good enough.

xineroa
26-02-2010, 06:10 PM
TS must be more tolerant..
Your bf already tolerated the fact that your kid is not his, you were a FL.. I think u shd relax and not expect too much from him

fion20
27-02-2010, 10:37 PM
he does not know i am a fl before.....................everyone including fls past or present are entitled to love..............

unless u expect us to never move on or get married

DO_YOU_BJ
28-02-2010, 12:49 AM
he does not know i am a fl before.....................everyone including fls past or present are entitled to love..............

unless u expect us to never move on or get married

Hear this & ponder well............................
Everyone has the rite to love, whether once was an FL or now is still an FL...............
Granted and agreed 200%
But that's provided, both parties know it ALL!
Now, if one day, somehow your other half finds out then???????????????????
How would you think he'll term it as then?????
You love him & gave up FLing for him or you were lying to him all along??????
By then, all the love love you say, all the sacrifice you claim, also no use liao.......
You got one heck of a road ahead of ya...i'd really be very keen to see how it unfolds......
Running away from anything does not mean escape, it just means postponing the moment of truth!

xyhan
28-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Sis Fion20,

My heart goes to you. But perhaps you should reconsider your whole relationship with him. Of what use is the relationship if he cannot forget her? I can understand what he is going through....Belief me , I really can. He cannot accept the fact that his relationship with her is OVER. As long as he cannot get over it, then YOU are only a SUSTITUTE "her" to him. I feel this relationship cannot last. If marriage is involved, then it might end up in a potential disaster.
Please rethink your other options. Where the topic of sex is involved, it is a sensitive issue, it takes two very in loved persons to really enjoy the kind of sex that it entitles. The feeling a awesome...... But when with another less loved " Sustitute " her" , the feeling is some what different. Based on Just my personal opinion and experience.
Take care and cheers:).:)