PDA

View Full Version : friendship or whoreship?

banana
20-01-2010, 03:12 AM
there is a chinese saying, brothers are like bracelet and women are like clothing. but in reality many friendship are never stronger than whoreship.

many friendships are forge over years but most of them are easily broken and usually over a whore. may be the word whore is too strong a word to use? call them nightclub gals if you want, if that sound better to you?

many of us forget how we get to know one another from SBF, the time we spend together go cheonging, happy ktv sessions and etc. all the little fun things we do together to bonk gals, little tricks we share with one another to trick gals to beds, and so forth. as years pass, many of us will forget and take brotherhood for granted. then we all get to know more whores and soon we fall in love with them. our heart get closer and closer to our whores and neglect our friendship.

when we start to put our hearts on our whores, that is the day we start to stop listening to our cheonging brothers. we begin to build defences among our brothers, worrying they will sleep with our whores. their warning advices we treat them as offensive statements that is trying to break up with our whore wives.

as time pass, we forget about those nice time we had together with people we call brothers. our heart getting closer and closer to our whores, we listen and try to be obedient, playing nice and be the man of the whore. one day our whores say bye bye and left.

when this day come, your brothers will stand by you and give you comfort.

A man of many whores may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

argas
20-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Of course friendship, no such thing as whore - ship I believe, and if have useless, and yes the relationship between :D:D

XamXam1
20-01-2010, 09:40 AM
I have never really had any cheonging bro before. Mostly a lone range in sg. I kinda agree that the gals we know, the relationship is so so much fickle. Mine even dare to call me to transfer money even it ended. :mad:

JIU XING
20-01-2010, 10:05 AM
gd thread bro ts...

sammyboyfor
20-01-2010, 10:17 AM
their warning advices we treat them as offensive statements

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

As for whores, refer to item 4. of my signature.

gcloh
20-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Bro, don't be sad.This so call creul society.
I belive u have a trustfull friend.Even our friend after married they all b c take care family & earn $.
Bro, come on cheer up. Wish everyone have happiness & prosperityin coming "Tiger Year"

banana
20-01-2010, 03:31 PM
"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

As for whores, refer to item 4. of my signature.

thanks for the reminder. living behind the great wall of china for too long liao and cant spell many words. today i try to spell 'hurt' by typing "heard". take me quite a while to think how to spell 'hurt'.

now cant even form properly an english sentence... hehe!

banana
20-01-2010, 03:35 PM
I have never really had any cheonging bro before. Mostly a lone range in sg. I kinda agree that the gals we know, the relationship is so so much fickle. Mine even dare to call me to transfer money even it ended. :mad:

if u r maintaining a good r/s w her then is normal for her to ask. if she just a one timer knowing you, then she must be trying her luck.

the wisdom here is, if you like her you give loh.

banana
20-01-2010, 03:37 PM
gd thread bro ts...

thanks for your encouragement! it been a very very long time since i posted in SBF. miss you guys and all the BS crap here!

banana
20-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Bro, don't be sad.This so call creul society.
I belive u have a trustfull friend.Even our friend after married they all b c take care family & earn $.
Bro, come on cheer up. Wish everyone have happiness & prosperityin coming "Tiger Year"

wife is not a whore. you commit to your family not to a whore. same frequency?

JIU XING
20-01-2010, 04:41 PM
thanks for your encouragement! it been a very very long time since i posted in SBF. miss you guys and all the BS crap here!

bro, no problem, but looks very obvious u gone for a long time liao hehehe... u forgot how to use the multi quote function also liao....:D or last time no such function :confused:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2010, 04:43 PM
女人如衣服
衣服能轻易换
如多风格的衣服
就是和老婆不同的风格

兄弟如手足
老婆如龙袍 (红颜知己如凤袍:p)
兄弟会支持你的幸福
老婆会包容你的友谊
红颜知己能穿过层层面具,如入无人之境,走进你的心灵
兄弟可以替你保护照顾老婆
老婆也可以给兄弟找老婆

酒肉朋友只是暂时的,会奉承你, 有威胁到自身利益的时候, 会出卖你

最后帮你的通常是自己的兄弟和老婆
红颜知己知道你痛在何处,理解,并愿为你默默分担,让你灵魂不再孤独

- 黒崎一護 :)

banana
20-01-2010, 06:05 PM
bro, no problem, but looks very obvious u gone for a long time liao hehehe... u forgot how to use the multi quote function also liao....:D or last time no such function :confused:

ya... really long time! cant even type singlish properly. i also dont know how to take bus go GL liao. BTW i also dont know how to zap people liao.

女人如衣服
衣服能轻易换
如多风格的衣服
就是和老婆不同的风格

i realize lot of chinese texting on SBF these days. i just feel sad for people i call them brother because of a whore they can forsake a friendship that forge over many years. perhaps in the beginning they didnt consider me as a friend.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2010, 06:30 PM
...... perhaps in the beginning they didnt consider me as a friend.

Bro banana, no need to feel sad over this type of group. Plently of such cheer leaders and free loaders (included). You should be glad that you realised it now.

banana
20-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Bro banana, no need to feel sad over this type of group. Plently of such cheer leaders and free loaders (included). You should be glad that you realised it now.

buay cum wan losing to a whore.

JIU XING
20-01-2010, 07:05 PM
ya... really long time! cant even type singlish properly. i also dont know how to take bus go GL liao. BTW i also dont know how to zap people liao.

see the scale on the top right hand corner?? then click disapprove and u will zap liao, approve means up... u want to hung me ha bro?? :D

[QUOTE=banana;4492079]buay cum wan losing to a whore.

hehehe u dunno wat is call @hong meh bro?? :D 为@忘国 :D

banana
20-01-2010, 07:23 PM
[QUOTE=banana;4491970]ya... really long time! cant even type singlish properly. i also dont know how to take bus go GL liao. BTW i also dont know how to zap people liao.

see the scale on the top right hand corner?? then click disapprove and u will zap liao, approve means up... u want to hung me ha bro?? :D

hehehe u dunno wat is call @hong meh bro?? :D 为@忘国 :D

ooops! i think i accidentially ZAAAAAAAP you !!!:eek:

JIU XING
20-01-2010, 07:42 PM
ooops! i think i accidentially ZAAAAAAAP you !!!:eek:

hehehe me too...:D but back to ur topic la, seriously la, alot of guys just cant get over the hurdle set by gals la, hehehe be it watever type of gals la...not only fls ma...but for me i still quite lucky la, nv kenna to meet such frenz yet be it in sbf or outside... sibei heng, but given my character, i dun think i will turn face over a cha bor also lor, for big amt of$$$ perhaps :D

see see only
20-01-2010, 08:02 PM
TS,

Most brothership that was established from FUN wont last la .... :)

In time of trouble or in matter of personal benefit .... you will tell who is your real brother :D

banana
20-01-2010, 09:23 PM
TS,
Most brothership that was established from FUN wont last la .... :)

4 years of brotherhood compare to less than 1 year of whoreship? perhaps not even more than 1/2 year.

In time of trouble or in matter of personal benefit .... you will tell who is your real brother :D

in my most difficult times, this is the time where true friendship reveals.

banana
20-01-2010, 09:25 PM
hehehe me too...:D but back to ur topic la, seriously la, alot of guys just cant get over the hurdle set by gals la, hehehe be it watever type of gals la...not only fls ma...but for me i still quite lucky la, nv kenna to meet such frenz yet be it in sbf or outside... sibei heng, but given my character, i dun think i will turn face over a cha bor also lor, for big amt of$$$ perhaps :D

haha! wait until one cha bor grab your banana, that is the time you will switch your thinking with your small head instead of ur big head.

really forget how to zap liao! dont even rem to leave my nick after zap so tat u can zap me back!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-01-2010, 11:01 PM
buay cum wan losing to a whore.

No cause for "buay cum wan" over it. Nothing to win or lose if he’s truly a fun friend. Afterall, fun friends are like ships, calling to ports during happy times and in times of trouble/personal benefits, they will sail far, far away without even "unhooking" their anchors from the seabed :D ..

A friend that is really a friend deserves to be measured and judged. You must ask yourself what qualities must a person posses that would make them appeal to you as being a friend. The qualities that you like must be ever present for there will be problems later on if the friend has a change of personality. For myself, 1st and foremost is Loyalty because without this, there can be no friendship to measure to see where it stands. Other qualities will be Righteous and Kindness.

Don't be upset over a leaf when there's a forest. I'm sure there are many good people around you, you will find true friendship eventually. Good luck! :)

PueyKey
20-01-2010, 11:04 PM
TS,

Most brothership that was established from FUN wont last la ...

In time of trouble or in matter of personal benefit .... you will tell who is your real brother

Bro this is well said.

peanuts100k
21-01-2010, 12:27 AM
woe is me.....or should i say,whore is me:rolleyes:

JIU XING
21-01-2010, 12:37 AM
haha! wait until one cha bor grab your banana, that is the time you will switch your thinking with your small head instead of ur big head.really forget how to zap liao! dont even rem to leave my nick after zap so tat u can zap me back!

hehehe i guess its u liao la ur zap..i zap u back twice liao wahahah:D no la, my thinking damn firm one la, cha bor will nv replace brudda.. nothing can change tat, no worries about tat...and 酒肉朋友 are not brother la,just frenz, 一起流过血,流过泪,受过伤 then is brother la...when doing downhill then give a helping hand type is call brother...its damn hard to find, hehehe but i still managed to find some... :)

peter69on
21-01-2010, 01:51 AM
Trust no one. Not even your own blood related.
Envronment changes.
So do people.
Nothing last forever.

Its sad but to me. its a fact

see see only
21-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Envronment changes.
So do people.
Nothing last forever.

:rolleyes:

没有永远朋友
没有永远敌人

只有永远利益

Benefits in any forms last forever :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
21-01-2010, 11:28 AM
deleted post:D

bestlicker
21-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Envronment changes.
So do people.
Nothing last forever.

So bad ma? I still trust the blood related, but close blood only :D:D All others difficulty to comment.

Always change, and the never change one is the change itself, be in corporate world or personal life, all same :D:D

bestlicker
21-01-2010, 12:10 PM
:rolleyes:

没有永远朋友
没有永远敌人

只有永远利益

Benefits in any forms last forever :D

All sbf bros now become politicians lao :D after sbf time all can run for the MP :p

BlackerKnighter
21-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Maybe it is true that you got no one but urself to depend on in the end.

Friendship. Treasure it. But to what extent leh?

This is a matter close to my heart so the post will be bit long and over serious. Begs all for patience and pardons. Its just sum thing that has bothered and be on mine mind for very long time.

I never seen friends pecah coz of whores. Of coz definitely have seen women get in the way and manipulate boys/men (of coz some of us are oso truly bastard, liar and hypocrite too la.....perfect player eh??) until no longer buddy or even turn enemy kind but mostly in the past when much younger like in school lah. Bitches yes but 'Normal' if a bit twisted or psycho but not 'pro' whores. If true that kway can cause this kind of animosity then really sad sad day lor!

Strangers fighting over WHORES (u might have seen in KTV or sometimes you see the naked slander on one hand and tio KC hearthrob defense club in action on the other even on SBF u know wat i mean...) is oredi regretable but FRIENDS???

Think bout it oso boliao leh! Like two school children fighting over a urinal in public toilet......for fuck sake? Worth it meh? Even more ridiculous is cos end of the day NEITHER can really claim the urinal/whore as their own you know!? What a dumbfuck suggestion! Iluusion and ego trip for NOTHING?! Ugly meets stoopid lor.

But agree cheonging "battleground" is not best place to make buddies to begin with. I draw clear distinction between friend and acquaintance and people you meet during cheong mostly fall into 'acquaintance' cat lehh.

These are really 酒肉朋友 like Bro JX say lor. Usually for me is friend's other friends or acquaintance, biz associate etc. You meet one you met them all oredi. No need to lose sleep kind lar.

Not say cheonging time don't enjoy together but nothing beyond the cheongs oso lah. You got real pblm u think they care? Of coz not.

Mentioned yesterday in other thread this are the type that will cheer you on to jump into nonsense with whores. Ok if everyone seasoned veteran coz we can tell wayang from truth but sometimes got small boy nooby really no clue one they oso will BS and encourage the moron and then still laugh (with the kways) behind his back. When you really tio KC you think they give a fuck? Think again hor!! And This is the sad reality lor.

If you are generous and chin chye then they will oso be leeches and pretend to be friendly etc. Just to get a few free drinks or share bottle. To me is no big deal lah sharing even with strangers. Whether its at zouk or helipad or thai disco or dynasty still same. If can afford then surely not question of being taken advantage.

But don't mean cannot smell the insincerity and fakeness lor.

Still the worst thing is your so-called "REAL" friend oso like that. HAIZZZZZ......

Sad when money becomes issue with friends, esp over cheonging. I no problem one but when I still used to go proper cheongs with proper friends yrs back once in a while will have issue over payment etc (coz open too many bottle mah)....you observe carefully and really sad one leh. You think your old gd friend treat should be easy but then hor haggle over an extra fifty bucks ($50 only leh!!!) with other supposed long time buddies and let his (or her oso true la.....got plenty of fickle tsa bor platonic friends) new found acquaintance 'pals' and even whores pour half a (supposedly shared hor!) bottle away how you feel??

Why? Just to create impression and effect? You think how your GOOD Friends think and feel suddenly not important arh?

Image of "Generosity" at expense of friends really glory meh?

It's NEVER abt the money but how you treat ur friends. Simple la. What you take them for? Monkeys?

Once or twice never mind but all the time you think people are blind or dumb?

Like with many things maybe these things have to be learnt at your own pace and pbly onli thru the hard way.

Not say purposely want to be cynical or suspicious but today hor I just feel that friendship is sometimes overrated. I never expected anything from friends and gd times and gd memories aside to be fair oso not say receive a lot from them (wether in return or not) ever. Still can't help making observations here and there , now and then. Worse when you are single, almost mid life oredi and 85+% of your close circle oredi married and settle down with kids kind.

Not mean I want to stop being chin chai and generous but I think must oso learn to be a bit kinder to urself if not always kena played out and made use of all the time seriously a bit pointless.

Maybe end of the day it's really all about usefulness. Esp mutual wise. Friends make each other feel good, feel like they belong, are valued, have a place, have support, have meaning etc. And you take away these items bit by bit until nothing left what have you? An empty nominal 'friendship'? Si mi lai eh? No meaning one la.

Wat i mean is friends today dont mean friends forever. People do drift apart. In terms of usefulness.

Friendship oso a form of KC coz about feeling ma. Actually you say BFF, GF or FB all sama one la. Oso about use si boh? Just make sure wat you put in and hold it for is based on something real and not imaginary lor. Lucky with friends not like hooker usually much easy to tell if u bother to look la!! Or maybe other way around?!

Even if I had always known it......took a total and repeated betrayal by the closest friend possible for me to realise liao. In the end you are finally able to see the lies and truth for what they are and recognise that it was just built on a deck of cards. No money no honey? Here its No utility no buddy.

Or maybe no party no buddy.

Best friend today. Total stranger tomorrow.

Thanks. Bye. No need to see you again.

And if someone so supposedly tight could just treat it all like a joke what about the other friendships?! hard not to question oso leh.....

What to do? Just pick up the pieces and move on lah!

Thinking back oso other things become clear lah. Like how you don't really make friends from work in general? Still managed to make some rare friendships here n there during working, esp from my 2nd job. But now 90% oso no more. Think back oso realise coz it's realli simple. Other than sharing some major grievances about the retard office we stuck in we all had not much in common at all leh. bloody buddy buddy during stint so wat? Take away the common ground or the tactical solidarity dat seemed so real n impt back then and there's nothing left. You can try to maintain but soon realise whatz the fucking point?

So some times the environment is every thing esp a common one.

Perhaps as Bro SSO say really lor no such thing as permanent friend only permanent interests.

So hold back something and don't trust 100%. You share secrets and confide you sure one day wont rebound become stab in back or play out kind? People got agenda one even friends.. So maybe pays to be more aware and observant. You treat as important the other party might just feel it is casual gossip material and make fun behind you....u never know lor.

Really friendship is like a clap. Takes two hands, not one. People change too, like the weather. They move on leh, you know? You have to realise that and try to keep up if the friendship matters to you. Yes its all bout effort. But it STILL TAKES TWO HANDS.

If it's one sided whatz the point? You can treat a buddy as buddy but if he (apply to she oso) only see you as button, assessory, sub card, errand boy, agony aunt or occasional friend on demand he oso cant expect you not to liao kai or not have reaction tio bo?

Sincerity, honesty and integrity..Even if not obvious can not tell meh?

It's easy for people to claim to be friend but it is a title dat I believe you oso will one day be call to face up to.

When push become shove will you be there? TS give example is an obvious one. Friend in need? Will be friend indeed? But if hor you think something like that call go out and only weak answer reply oso must be ready with ur own self protection n contingency plan lor.

Strengthen and help yourself not just your friends. Don't take others for granted but don't ur own self be taken for granted oso ma!

This kind of thing you dont think may be wont bother you. But once you start especially now older you oso feel sian about everything. Haizz think too much is bad leh.

So sad it probably is but maybe u can only trust and depend on urself.

Pardon the rant of a soon to be ole uncle on a matter of the heart. Just something I feel strongly about for long long time oredi so sharing onli la. Time is running out. Paisay

banana
22-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Think bout it oso boliao leh! Like two school children fighting over a urinal in public toilet......for fuck sake? Worth it meh? Even more ridiculous is cos end of the day NEITHER can really claim the urinal/whore as their own you know!? What a dumbfuck suggestion! Iluusion and ego trip for NOTHING?! Ugly meets stoopid lor.

hahaha! i like your public toilet dumbfcuk analogy! so funny!

after reading your post, seem like you have bad experience too.

sainoview
23-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Many cuntfuse lust with love and they became emotional. That's when they became irrational and make poor judgement of values.

colins
23-01-2010, 01:11 AM
After reading these pages of posting, can I ask if bro banana had actually lost a whore to a friend or a friend to a whore? Your posts are kinda abstract and do not really point to any particular incident.

banana
23-01-2010, 01:56 AM
After reading these pages of posting, can I ask if bro banana had actually lost a whore to a friend or a friend to a whore? Your posts are kinda abstract and do not really point to any particular incident.

a friend to a whore. :(

banana
23-01-2010, 03:09 AM
Many cuntfuse lust with love and they became emotional. That's when they became irrational and make poor judgement of values.

well said!

BTW, ur nick is interesting!

JIU XING
23-01-2010, 11:21 AM

tat is not a fren la bro, u mistaken all tis time liao... u think his a fren meh?? :rolleyes:

banana
23-01-2010, 11:26 AM
tat is not a fren la bro, u mistaken all tis time liao... u think his a fren meh?? :rolleyes:

only blame myself stupid fool!

JIU XING
23-01-2010, 12:02 PM
take as a lesson learn lor bro...经一次, 长一智 :p :)

banana
23-01-2010, 06:24 PM
take as a lesson learn lor bro...经一次, 长一智 :p :)

betrayed too many times. numb liao! is ok!

colins
23-01-2010, 09:06 PM

Pardon my ignorance, but that means the friend you had cheong with actually fell in love with a whore, started to ignore your advice to him and subsequently ignored you totally?

1HILLDUDE
23-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Some whores cheat u of your money.
Some bros will also cheat your money.
At least u get to bonk the whore.

JIU XING
24-01-2010, 11:58 AM
betrayed too many times. numb liao! is ok!

hehehe dun be numb... wait become zombie hor... but always like tat one la, 越真诚的心,越是脆弱... dun be so true, everything will be fine la wahahah!!! :D

sainoview
24-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Bro, now you kno y u hv no enemy

BTW, ur nick is interesting!
It's like gana sai!:eek: :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
24-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Not all friends are good friends. Quite often we use the term "Friend/Brother" very loosely when they are merely an acquaintance..Especially, cheonging bros that we see regularly but may not know much about. There is not much intellectual, professional or self actualisation connections, except meeing up to have a great time together, and does not have the need to explore more serious matters of life or hearts, or might not feel the comfort to seek advice on any issues outside of the rooms.

It' always wise to distinguish and differentiate friendships types by the levels of trust and confidence we have in other individuals. Of course, a big heart does goes a long way in accomodating and encompassing many different types of friends and their ships. Life is not only short but highly unpredictable, it is always better that we make plans of conveying some deep feelings of ours to our loved and treasured ones than to be upset or uptight over losing a friend to a whore or losing a whore to a friend. :D:)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
24-01-2010, 01:40 PM
......., 越真诚的心,越是脆弱... dun be so true, everything will be fine la wahahah!!! :D

Bro JX, putting money in your pocket:- We need to 用真诚的心去交真朋友 and in business, we need to 用真诚之心合作共赢 :p

JIU XING
24-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Bro JX, putting money in your pocket:- We need to 用真诚的心去交真朋友 and in business, we need to 用真诚之心合作共赢 :p

wahahah...wait kenna swallow up then u know hor... hehehe just last two months me just kenna one lum spot hor...have to open my eyes big big liao lo kekeke...:D

banana
24-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but that means the friend you had cheong with actually fell in love with a whore, started to ignore your advice to him and subsequently ignored you totally?

something like tat! be it falling in love or have feeling for a whore, when such thing happen, many of us will lose it sanity and choose the whore side.

banana
24-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Not all friends are good friends. Quite often we use the term "Friend/Brother" very loosely when they are merely an acquaintance..Especially, cheonging bros that we see regularly but may not know much about. There is not much intellectual, professional or self actualisation connections, except meeing up to have a great time together, and does not have the need to explore more serious matters of life or hearts, or might not feel the comfort to seek advice on any issues outside of the rooms...

i am talking about friend that have been together for long, even sharing ATM pins.

phallusman
24-01-2010, 10:05 PM
These are really 酒肉朋友 like Bro JX say lor. Usually for me is friend's other friends or acquaintance, biz associate etc. You meet one you met them all oredi. No need to lose sleep kind lar.

y

Bro, you took your time to write such a long text.

Well, that struck me deep in my memory. My late father had such a group of friends, drinking beer, play mahjong etc. But, when he fell sick, none of his group of friends came to see him. At that time, he realised that family is the one who cared for him. His friends are all nowhere to be seen.

phallusman
24-01-2010, 10:21 PM
So hold back something and don't trust 100%. You share secrets and confide you sure one day wont rebound become stab in back or play out kind? People got agenda one even friends.. So maybe pays to be more aware and observant. You treat as important the other party might just feel it is casual gossip material and make fun behind you....u never know lor.

y
I remember there was one colleague who would also wanna to score point with the boss, at times at my expense. So, I would purposely throw some false info to him and true enough, he drank in all the way. So, after that, he dare not take me for a ride.

colins
25-01-2010, 12:26 AM
something like tat! be it falling in love or have feeling for a whore, when such thing happen, many of us will lose it sanity and choose the whore side.

I see. Well then in this case, the context of some of the well written posts is quite different. A friend leaving you for a whore is quite different from a friend leaving you the moment you are in trouble. A friend preferring the relationship with a whore is wei ji mong kok whereas a friend leaving you in a lurch is basically, not a friend, as mentioned by many good bros here.

Sometimes, we aren't able to help our dearest friends and so have to send them our blessing. One day when the inevitable happens, they will come back and as friends we will receive them again. It is a matter of time before they learnt their lesson but if they decide that it is too shameful for them to return, we'll still lose them forever. So I guess for my case, I will leave the contact open and see when they need help again.

酒肉 friend is slightly different. And we can only see them in action when we are in trouble, like when we are KCed beyond hope. They wouldn't even be there when you get dumped and decide to return. Maybe they won't even be bothered with your plight. These kind, no need to say uh, if we dun flock together, dun even bother to cheong with them.

At the end of the day, when you know what kind of friend you are towards your buddies, you can 行得正 站得稳. As friends, in hokkien we say 走到 做到 心到, we answer to our own conscience can liao. That's all that matters. ;)

orangeox
25-01-2010, 01:58 AM

Simple....find new friend......:)

Cheers

goodpartner
25-01-2010, 04:00 AM
Sometimes, we aren't able to help our dearest friends and so have to send them our blessing.

Bro, you never fail to impress me with your philosophical answers. :cool:

One day I like to meet you and let's be friend, we go cheong whores together ;)

For now, I'm happy making friendships with whores and cheong alone :D

aafucker
25-01-2010, 10:38 AM
One day I like to meet you and let's be friend, we go cheong whores together ;)

For now, I'm happy making friendships with whores and cheong alone :D

Bro, you also never fail to impress us with your (il)logical answers. :cool::p

qsnake
25-01-2010, 10:39 AM
saw a comment on an article and thought I'll share it with bros over here, it's about the differences between prostitutes, mistress and wife.

“Prostitutes are a bit like a paid public toilet, they’re there to fulfill a basic need and anyone who has the money can use them. A mistress is like a private toilet – you need to be fairly well off to have one, no one else can use it, and you take much better care of it than a public toilet. And a wife? Well, you wouldn’t want to compare her to any kind of toilet at all, because she is your equal.”

HCKing
25-01-2010, 11:14 AM
saw a comment on an article and thought I'll share it with bros over here, it's about the differences between prostitutes, mistress and wife.

“Prostitutes are a bit like a paid public toilet, they’re there to fulfill a basic need and anyone who has the money can use them. A mistress is like a private toilet – you need to be fairly well off to have one, no one else can use it, and you take much better care of it than a public toilet. And a wife? Well, you wouldn’t want to compare her to any kind of toilet at all, because she is your equal.”

totally agree. this should be made a sticky.:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Deleted post

goodpartner
25-01-2010, 01:22 PM
I just knew the right man could straighten her up and that man was me.”

It's the "knight in shining armour" thingy.

In Maslow's hierarchy of (human) needs, this Sheriff at his age, "wisdom" and achievements in life could jolly be in the stage where his perceived need is to help that whore to be a better person.

Kings have been known to forsake an empire for a pussy, that's what make us "human". :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi Bro goodpartner, Thanks for the readup. I was wondering whether if it's ok to post the full news story because it was not a local story (thus the deleted post) :) .

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Bro Banana, please don't mind this re-post for the benefits of creating awareness of this global phenomena of Whore Trap and familiar statements such as “She is Special”, “Soul mate” , and his last paragraph in his jail cell.

Dismissed Tipton County sheriff: Falling in love with town whore “a bad move” - THG News

Hank George was considered one of the finest lawmen in Indiana. During his tenure as Tipton County sheriff, he received numerous awards for his courage and dedication to the job and residents enjoyed one of the lowest crime rates in the entire state.

That is, until eight months ago, when Sheriff George fell head-over-heels in love with the wrong woman: Sharpsville whore Tammy Perkins.
The two first met when George arrested Perkins for driving her 1977 Monte Carlo while intoxicated along a dark stretch of U.S. Highway 31 and for possession of methamphetamine.

When reading Perkins her rights, George noticed right away there was something different about this 23 year-old, something that made her stand out from other drunk whores he had arrested in the past.

“Right off I could tell Tammy was special,” said Sheriff George, “The way she was so cooperative and charming despite blowing a .24 on the Breathalyzer and knowing she was going to jail really blew me away.”

George was also physically attracted to this young vixen. “She sure can fill out a pair of tight-fitting jeans!” added the sheriff.

After booking Perkins and letting her sober up, George struck up a conversation. After realizing he and this woman, almost 30 years his junior, shared many of the same interests, it wasn’t long before he felt himself falling for her. “I found out we both are Dale (Earnhardt) Jr. fans!” exclaimed George. “That was the happiest day I had had since my last divorce. I just knew I had found my soul mate. I didn’t care that she had prior convictions for drug possession and prostitution. I just knew the right man could straighten her up and that man was me.”

He also learned Tammy was a single mother of four whose dream was to go to beauty school. George bailed her out of jail with his own money and took her to her home in Sharpsville. Two days later, George worked up enough nerve to ask Perkins out on a date, and within a week Perkins and her children moved into George’s home in Tipton.

For three weeks, George and Perkins seemed like the perfect couple, despite their nearly three-decade age difference. They would watch NASCAR races on Sundays and take the kids to the park to play. Perkins was able to stay clean, only drinking on the weekends and laying off the crank altogether. George even kicked around the idea of taking the next step of asking Tammy to marry him.

Then things suddenly changed for the worse.

Perkins began using drugs again after running into an ex-boyfriend who asked her if she wanted to get high. She fell off the wagon and began using on a daily basis. George found out from a friend that Perkins was prostituting again to pay for her habit.

“That nearly broke my heart,” said George, “I thought she was over that. I wanted to send her to rehab but she refused. She told me there was no way she was ever going to kick her drug habit, so if I wanted to keep her, I had to accept it.”

And accept it George did. No matter how many laws Perkins broke, George could not bring himself to arrest her. “I loved her too much to see her behind bars. I guess it was a bad move, falling in love with Tammy, but sometimes you can’t help yourself when Cupid’s arrow hits you where the good Lord split you.”

Perkins took full advantage of the situation and soon started a crime wave like Tipton County had never seen. Drug trafficking, prostitution, and burglaries were rampant throughout the area as Perkins and her friends committed crimes to raise cash for partying and drugs.

“It was a blast while it lasted!” said Vicki Wellmeier, a friend of Perkins. “We partied like rock stars for weeks at a time. Too bad Hank lost his job and it all came to an end.”

After hundreds of crimes in the county went unsolved, Tipton’s citizens had finally had enough and called on the Indiana State Police to investigate Sheriff George.

State police officials searched George’s home and found thousands of dollars in stolen merchandise and drug paraphernalia. George was immediately fired from his job as sheriff by the town council. At this time, police are still gathering evidence for his March 13 trial date.

When asked how he felt about losing his job and the upcoming trial from his jail cell, George had only these words to say, “Sure, I wished it would have gone differently but you can’t underestimate the power of love. Tammy and I will get through this and will be stronger for it.”

Perkins could not be reached for comment.

JIU XING
25-01-2010, 05:30 PM
“Sure, I wished it would have gone differently but you can’t underestimate the power of love. Tammy and I will get through this and will be stronger for it.”

wa lao eh.. kenna so jialat liao still nv wake up ha? :eek:

banana
26-01-2010, 03:33 AM
Simple....find new friend......:)

Cheers

good to see you again! how have you been!

Bro Banana, please don't mind this re-post for the benefits of creating awareness of this global phenomena of Whore Trap and familiar statements such as “She is Special”, “Soul mate” , and his last paragraph in his jail cell.

Dismissed Tipton County sheriff: Falling in love with town whore “a bad move” - THG News

sigh! wanted to comment but i hold it.

I remember there was one colleague who would also wanna to score point with the boss, at times at my expense. So, I would purposely throw some false info to him and true enough, he drank in all the way. So, after that, he dare not take me for a ride.

good move!

newbieboy
26-01-2010, 09:40 PM
And a wife? Well, you wouldn’t want to compare her to any kind of toilet at all, because she is your equal.”

but... but... every toilet is a hero leh!!! :p

colins
26-01-2010, 09:43 PM
but... but... every toilet is a hero leh!!! :p

Hahahahaha....damn funny!;)

see see only
27-01-2010, 07:11 PM
but... but... every toilet is a hero leh!!! /QUOTE]

[QUOTE=colins;4512915]Hahahahaha....damn funny!;)

Hahahahahaha ....... :D no one will agree with you more ... other than Andy Lau himself :D

JIU XING
27-01-2010, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=newbieboy;4512909]but... but... every toilet is a hero leh!!! /QUOTE]

Hahahahahaha ....... :D no one will agree with you more ... other than Andy Lau himself :D

u also super funny lor bro..wahaahah!!:D

BlackerKnighter
27-01-2010, 08:44 PM
haha True that toilet got many kind. Worse kind you sit on not really even toilet you pang sai half way turn round bite ur lum par how?

A friend preferring the relationship with a whore is wei ji mong kok whereas a friend leaving you in a lurch is basically, not a friend, as mentioned by many good bros here.

Haha back to the friendship post. Most times better to talk about friends than whores la.

Have to agree with you bro to some extent. Except that like Bro Kurosaki said life is unpredictable and people and circumstance do change. Oso life is more grey than black or white and most time might be easy but will oso often be hard to tell 'real' friend from not so real friend. beware slippery slopes and hard to determine situations.

A bit like the good ole what makes a kway a kway issue lor.

I dont believe in squabbling over turf rights for whores coz its fighting over nothing. So if a bro tio KC and lets say I currently semi-BY her then he want to claim exclusive and feel like hero I will let him and butt out. Just a piece of commercial pussy so no point saying I lose any thing or to anyone. If he is a closer fren I will oso give him 5 cents worth of caution cum advice about whore con jobs.

But remove urself from the competition angle first make it easier to communicate mah. No need to one up anyone or feel protective or insecure over kways one la!

Unfortunately from what I can see here sometimes its both friends tio KC go after the 'love' and attention of the same whore then it is diff coz if friendship burst like that then it is fault of BOTH parties (and the whore oso for playing 2 against?)

2 men fight over public toilet is dumb tio bo?

Its a rather diff matter of u wanting to give advice to a fren (and thus not involve or if involved previously oredi disengaged) to ask him to go easy with a broad then he turn around and act like a ah siao.

This sort I think a lot of more cool headed bros sure kana before.

Chup or dun chup?To the point of letting the friendship go haywire worth it meh? Not straight forward how?

I admit sometimes give advice is a bit harsh but reality with whores is cruel si bo?? Not say I blame the friend coz ultimately its his life his choice but I definitely dont like it when well meaning advice is misunderstood as "jealousy' or 'envy'. I will never envy someone tio KC by a WHORE....only sympathy or at worse pity leh..so its 100% uncall for!!

They will say you don't understand their position (or the whore) and that their case is special that we are prejudiced and not fair. 10 out of 10 times in my experience they are the ones that end up getting hurt and dumped and tio pian of money so what gd or pleasure it gives me to point out the obvious?!! Do I get a medal or feel like hero?? No what, tio bo!

But really hor the more you try to counsel the more you give up. Some just refuse to listen out of ego think they are best and always right. Ah di, not say I suan you but your experience with women 95% is with whores you feel so top of the world for what? Kana conned into thinking you alpha stud or charismatic chu liuxiang or world best woman expert by whores dont make you one leh!!

Kio kway oso can make you feel like real king and thinking it is truth is just reflective of a very pathetic and needy mentality lor.

So in the end yes I have lost friends like that. even after learning their lesson they still want to feel so self-righteous and hero let them la. My door always open. But you want to hold against me for speaking out when you should blame your ego and stupidity 1st and then maybe the manipulative whore then its your own tai ji lor.

You dig ur own pit and jump in after kana cheo by whore you blame me for telling you to watch out 1st for the hole for fcuk?

Anyway old oredi so new friends oso limited. The old ones if they can tio most tio oredi so not really my problem anymore anyway.Think back oso wonder if I just shut up and more bo chup maybe the friendship not so jia lat now? But if I keep quiet I still friend meh? Don't know lah.

Sometimes oso feel should not cheong with real friends too much. Just gets not nice when all the chao kuan or personal quirk all come out. Mentioned previous post how end up ina tiff yrs ago over small sums coz one bro decided to be hero and want to be 'generous' to whores. Remember did ask the other bro involved $50 la only dont need to make until matter of principle kind coz friendship more important.....

But cant fault his reply oso leh. If treat as friends then the CB wont be leveraging our friendship to impress kways. He said if want to be generous shouldnt he be generous with friends 1st? Who right who wrong? Or izzit hard to say?

This case turns out the doubting tomas bro was right coz evidence later prove that the CB will sell out and treat his frenz like shit just so to impress not only kways but new people he want to suck up to..3 strike you still want as 'friend'?

All I can say is that we dun alwayz pick the right friends. Even if we try our best. And some one whom you treat as real bro (and maybe he WAS a gd bro) could well turn out just to be a 酒肉朋友 cunt so really its not easy lor.

People DO CHANGE. Coz interests and benefits do change oso. As simple as that?

only way is to open eyes big big and be aware lor. Be generous and kind to people around us esp frenz by all means but don't be so gong gong til the reflection of the moon on dagger behind you cannot see leh.

To be make use of is one thing. To be stab in the back is another.

Ya la I can so understand.....

Working world rat race every one trying to claw til can reach top is no place to make friend generally. Even if always hee hee ha ha you think realli so simple and fun meh?

Learn from my 3rd and more importantly 2nd job that people in work situation is mostly cannot trust so easily one lor. When going is gd all very happy and easy but if table turn how? You think you know someone but do you? Esp in work setting..

To me just question of honesty and integrity lor. We are friends. Or are we just acquaintance? You got to answer with action not just empty TCSS leh!

Lesson I learn is push dont even need to becum shove for people to take the every man for himself approach. The tougher the going the more REAL u see people lor.

If kana backstab is sad la. Not say I never tio but most time I oso alert enough not to trust (people too smooth and friendly how u trust and belivE mah!!).........worst kind is you trust enough but they oso turn out to be disapponting care for own arse kind what you do then?

Wat I REALLY find sad n disppointing is when shit hit fan not so much tio pao toh but a bit more subtle kind. Basically make u think bout whether fren is fren or how frenz bcum friend lor.

With my 2nd job a long time ago was pretty much like that. The ones you thought you cross the line and made friends with suddenly oso become unreliable one.

I oso know nobody likes to stay with a sinking ship or in a burning house but when things not so right between you and "the management' these people you think are your friends all become wussy and secretive.......like want to cheo for smoke and drink in office or after hours oso must cloak and dagger secret agent kind what it make you feel?

Really fair weather friend lor...

So end of the day it is valuable lesson. Hee hee ha ha all bro talk is one thing. But actual payback is another. I not bitter coz watever I should give I gave in terms of integrity etc. And if wif these cunts not work out at least something new you learn. But these fuckers in ur face say they dont play game but really meh?

Even if they don't backstab you what is stopping them from giving certain secrets or details away? Believe me push come to shove when their own benefit on the line who the fuck are you? Just another faceless wk acquaintance lor........so don't be so quick to give ur confidence and trust away!!

You know it when last time got thing to bitch hurry run to you and KPKB. Then when you say something when climate change they suddenly turn defensive and say 'Oh i dont like taking sides...' Si mi lan Sai....U mean u just don't like taking side YOU not on rite?

HAIZZ..this kind lan cheow lan meet enough you oso scare of meeting and befriending new people.

You always want bto protect ur shared interest but u think they care?

And later you find out how they play both sides behind ur back to save their own skin or how they make use of you or thing you mention to them in confidence to score point and climb higher then all becum very clear liao lor.

Worse some play integrity and honesty but secretly sell you out or go with which ever line suit their interest in the end still come back to you pretend to be friend or ask for favor.

Wayang so much for fuck? I rather u have the guts to say you bad ass and dun give a fuck lor..

If you onli cheow kor your own interest then don't sweettalk and play bro. If you got no balls to stand up for what u beleve in and ur friends then don't go out pretend this or that. Just very hypocrite and keh keh leh.

Seriously hor line between REAL friend and fake acquaintance is realli very thin lor. Not say there is no line but u got to be very careful and keep eye open to find out.

And you definitely don't need a whore to test the friendship to see it lah.

jj_jj
02-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Bro BlackKnighter,
"Think back oso wonder if I just shut up and more bo chup maybe the friendship not so jia lat now? But if I keep quiet I still friend meh?" -- Well said, true friends will not keep quiet, they will tell the truth as they see it, no matter how bad it sounds.

Cheers,
jj_jj

Ichigo_Kurosaki
02-02-2010, 05:26 PM
..... "Think back oso wonder if I just shut up and more bo chup maybe the friendship not so jia lat now? But if I keep quiet I still friend meh?" -- Well said, true friends will not keep quiet, they will tell the truth as they see it, no matter how bad it sounds.....

That's the thing - Tell or Don't tell.....Sometime, we are wondering whether doing the right thing is the right thing to do.:confused::eek:

IMHO, as good friends, my loyalty is to my friends. If I turned a blind eye to something and ignored it intentionally, it just not right, and I will not feel good because this is not friendship at all. Also what if my friend found it out himself and realised that his most trusted friend knew about it but kept quiet. This will hurt him too.

However, if my friend turned on me after telling him, then so be it. This is not friendship too. Who needs a friend who jump on us when we are just trying to protect him. :)

Side note: Married good friends having marital problems, this is highly sensitive and subjective. I may choose not to tell as not want to be a trigger in their break-ups. Case by case basis.

see see only
02-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Bro BlackKnighter,
"Think back oso wonder if I just shut up and more bo chup maybe the friendship not so jia lat now? But if I keep quiet I still friend meh?" -- Well said, true friends will not keep quiet, they will tell the truth as they see it, no matter how bad it sounds.

Cheers,
jj_jj

Agree with u, bro jj_jj,

However sometime speaking the "truth", take quite a long time to be appreciated. :rolleyes:

jj_jj
03-02-2010, 10:27 AM
Bro see see only,
"However sometime speaking the "truth", take quite a long time to be appreciated."
-- In real friendship, appreciation should be the least concern even though it's somewhat expected, yes/no?

cheers!

see see only
03-02-2010, 10:02 PM
-- In real friendship, appreciation should be the least concern even though it's somewhat expected, yes/no?

cheers!

Wowowwo, Bro jj_jj

I take your comment and somehow agreed with me, as a warm appreciation already. Nothing else needed :)

However some good friends really take our advice as nagging or even nuisance worst annoyances. Especially when we suspected that their so-called "gf" is KCing them.

But after they kana knock out :eek: they return to say "thank you i should have listen to you in the first place" - me still take that as an appreciation, late but still appreciated. (BUT hope they really learn) :rolleyes:

jj_jj
03-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Bro see see only,
"they return to say "thank you i should have listen to you in the first place" - me still take that as an appreciation, late but still appreciated. (BUT hope they really learn)" -- fully understand what you mean, cheers!