PDA

View Full Version : WL Fallsfor You

HOWITZER105MM
05-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Brothers here ever encountered WL falling for you. Well I have a FL who confessed to me that she has fallen for me and that I am her perfect ideal partner. :)

sammyboyfor
05-01-2010, 10:59 AM
Brothers here ever encountered WL falling for you. Well I have a FL who confessed to me that she has fallen for me and that I am her perfect ideal partner. :)

You're either trolling or you're a perfect moron to believe such shit. :rolleyes:

aczeta76
05-01-2010, 11:04 AM

Old friend... this is not uncommon lah.

But do you think u will be her ideal partner for long? If long, how long?

Loving them and being together while there are here is one thing, moving on to the next stage and setting up a family is another.

How long have you known her (outside the bedroom)... how much do you know about her?

If you like her as a GF, fine. Treat her well as you like.. but for serious commitments... weigh .. weigh .. weigh...

Storm Shadow
05-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Brothers here ever encountered WL falling for you. Well I have a FL who confessed to me that she has fallen for me and that I am her perfect ideal partner.

Good Luck Dude! ;)

You're either trolling or you're a perfect moron to believe such shit.

i notice u like to generalise. :rolleyes:
But also true la. :p

sammyboyfor
05-01-2010, 11:14 AM
i notice u like to generalise. :rolleyes:
But also true la. :p

A guy who fucks whores is a perfect ideal partner??? :eek:

Those working girls aren't dumb. They're a lot smarter than most of their clients. ;)

bomarr
05-01-2010, 11:20 AM
TS perhaps you will like to elaborate more encounter wif this WL?

Cheonging101
05-01-2010, 11:22 AM
A guy who fucks whores is a perfect ideal partner???

Those working girl aren't dumb. They're a lot smarter than most of their clients.

Well... on one hand, women loves bad boys. :p

But yeah, I get many WLs telling me that they love me too. Probably I look really dumb and innocent to them. :D

aczeta76
05-01-2010, 11:25 AM

But yeah, I get many WLs telling me that they love me too. Probably I look really dumb and innocent to them. :D

Lucky you... hahaha

I dun have that kinda of luck ler...:(

Cheonging101
05-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Lucky you... hahaha

I dun have that kinda of luck ler...:(

Bro, you think it's good luck meh?:rolleyes:

They say say only one lar! If I believe them, I think this section will be filled by my threads saying that I hate all milk-skinned, tea-skinned, coffee-skinned, horlicks-skinned woman from 3rd-world, 2nd-world, 1st-world and out-of-this-world countries liao!:D

JIU XING
05-01-2010, 12:04 PM

BRO, u married liao ha?? :rolleyes:

SAVF_Visitor
05-01-2010, 12:23 PM
最近和一个刚认识的中国女子交谈。她人很坦率,她说新加坡男人真苯,明知道是谎言,骗人的话还是选择去相信 。这也印证了台湾李敖说的话"新加坡人真苯!"。
逢场作戏,不要太认真,只有床上演的最真实。:d:d

JIU XING
05-01-2010, 12:58 PM

哈哈哈,把一切看淡点,该散场时一定会散。。。 暂时先开心呗。。。一次又一次的经验会让生活更充实。。。:d

etct88
05-01-2010, 01:01 PM

41 and still available! You have someone to intro to him?:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Max77
05-01-2010, 01:32 PM
can love very deep, can fuck very hard, but if she wanna talk about marriage, hope u r able to think even deeper and harder.

Storm Shadow
05-01-2010, 01:56 PM
A guy who fucks whores is a perfect ideal partner???
Those working girls aren't dumb. They're a lot smarter than most of their clients.

here u go, generalising again! what's the matter with you? to u, a person is either a saint or the devil. then u must be bleddy Satan! :rolleyes: :p

Well... on one hand, women loves bad boys.

But yeah, I get many WLs telling me that they love me too. Probably I look really dumb and innocent to them.

kns, i look dumb and innocent too, but no WL say lurp me leh! :mad: :D

DO_YOU_BJ
05-01-2010, 02:56 PM

If i were you, i wont look at what she says literally but will look at it this way.
She just surrounded you with LandMines.
Believe it, and either step you take, KaBOOOOOOMZZZZZZZZZZZ

HOWITZER105MM
05-01-2010, 03:07 PM

no leh. :)

HOWITZER105MM
05-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Well we don't have a relationship or anything. Just business as usual. But she is a nice lady. But like what people said a Singapore men are suckers. I can understand what they mean cos when she told me that my heart melted away. Aiyah men are men.:D

DO_YOU_BJ
05-01-2010, 03:12 PM
But she is a nice lady. But like what people said a Singapore men are suckers.

Beware, basic entry for KC trap......you've been warned

AhKel
05-01-2010, 03:50 PM

yah....and im one of the sg suckers....aint all the threads here sufficient warning enough.....?? i wonder...

JIU XING
05-01-2010, 03:55 PM
41 and still available! You have someone to intro to him?

no la bro... cos i heard it many times ma... kekeke when the fls knows tat i am married,they always tell me tat i am a ideal partner.. nnkc hear until sian liao cos they know tat i wont take a step ahead anymore :D

no leh. :)

hehehe then cant understand y she tell u tat liao bro... wahahah camping for updates then...

hahahah agreed....

sammyboyfor
05-01-2010, 03:57 PM
But she is a nice lady.

Nice ladies don't become whores. Greedy, selfish ladies with no morals and low self esteem are the ones who choose this sordid profession.

aczeta76
05-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Well we don't have a relationship or anything. Just business as usual. But she is a nice lady. But like what people said a Singapore men are suckers. I can understand what they mean cos when she told me that my heart melted away. Aiyah men are men.:D

haha ... if no basis then it is pillow talk loh..

Seriously lah...Like is one thing.. love is a whole different story

I mean I can like lotsa people but when it comes to love.. that takes time, understanding and providence.

Bottom-line, when with WL or FL, set your limits and know what u are getting into...that way, no one is playing the other for the fool... us or them. And it is fairer

I mean if they are staying long term, it is a whole different consideration. If not, then let time play it out...

Just rem to keep your mind flushed with enough blood to think straight, ya...

hohohohoho

JIU XING
05-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Nice ladies don't become whores. Greedy, selfish ladies with no morals and low self esteem are the ones who choose this sordid profession.

wa so jialat meh?? looks like i will need to readjust my mindset towards em liao lo kekeke :rolleyes::D

sherrry
05-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Nice ladies don't become whores. Greedy, selfish ladies with no morals and low self esteem are the ones who choose this sordid profession. there are also nice ladies that drop their panties for their superior at work to penetrate their pussies, hoping for; a pay increment, fatter bonus, promotion, job security etc.

sigh, this is how "liberal" society has become.

sammyboyfor
05-01-2010, 05:33 PM
there are also nice ladies that drop their panties for their superior at work to penetrate their pussies, hoping for; a pay increment, fatter bonus, promotion, job security etc.

This has been happening from time immemorial. :rolleyes: It has nothing to do with liberal societies.

You've just redefined the meaning of the word "nice".

BlackerKnighter
05-01-2010, 05:46 PM
there are also nice ladies that drop their panties for their superior at work to penetrate their pussies, hoping for; a pay increment, fatter bonus, promotion, job security etc.

Whores by another name you mean, Bro!

But whether its with some PRC professional hooker who sweettalk you wif mushy nonsense or ego-boosting fantasy spew by ur fresh grad meimei underling who wants a good appraisal, dont ever go thinking that any of it is real enough to be basis of proper normal R/S when u mess with a whore, any whore!

To the TS, give it a few more weeks and see how it goes lor. If you find the expenses side of your accounts oso begin to tsialat you know how it goes lah!!!

Maybe he will be the super rare exception but I think find 'love' with whores is like finding needle in haystack.

You pay money is to have song song fantasy is one thing but want to think you purchase something more.... then............ If the kway give extra its 99.9% of the time coz CS or CRM, they give line long long and bait big big if not how to catch big chye tow, tio boh?

Aiyah , bottom line always is simple. Don't becum another faceless, anonymous statistic. You think you are the first one she 'fall' for, you will be the first in line to fall lor.

titan
05-01-2010, 05:49 PM
tell her to put SGD500k in my bank account and i tell her i love her a lot..

S.B.Y
05-01-2010, 08:28 PM
TS the gal would have probably told a few men the same.

Mind your steps here TS.You wouldn"t want to fall down the drain on tis one

singmarine
05-01-2010, 09:17 PM
She allow u to do raw to her? Did she charge u?

HCKing
05-01-2010, 09:42 PM
if got chio mei mei telling me she has fallen for me my heart will also melt lah. but wait, shouldnt it be the other way round?:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
06-01-2010, 01:36 AM

You shud learn the TRUE meaning of whore!
There are white collar criminals, these are called white collar WHORES!
Seems like the impression of "NICE LADY" in you needs a major retuning bro......

justl00king
06-01-2010, 01:48 AM
Saw this thread from another bro. :)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/162763-i-want-revenge.html

Ichigo_Kurosaki
06-01-2010, 05:22 AM
You shud learn the TRUE meaning of whore!
There are white collar criminals, these are called white collar WHORES!

Happy 2010, my esteem Bro DYBJ!

They were once "nice ladies" driven by passion for work till working undress as a corporate whores :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
06-01-2010, 05:30 AM
if got chio mei mei telling me she has fallen for me my heart will also melt lah.

Not only heart, wallet also melt due to gropping warming :)

SureScore
06-01-2010, 01:55 PM

At least 2 decades ago, I learned this:

Nice ladies go to bed then go home
Good ladies go home then go to bed

ilovelife.now
06-01-2010, 02:06 PM
She allow u to do raw to her? Did she charge u?

Raw?? :eek:
Did you swap gifts!? What happened later?

fotoman
06-01-2010, 02:56 PM
All these whores exsists for only one purpose - to get your money

and that is the true reality

Super White
06-01-2010, 04:01 PM

Not that it's prudent to believe their words, but statically speaking, there has to be at least a few of them really have kids/husbands/family dying of expensive illness and are face with no choice except to sell themselves, right?

fishyprawn
06-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Not that it's prudent to believe their words, but statically speaking, there has to be at least a few of them really have kids/husbands/family dying of expensive illness and are face with no choice except to sell themselves, right?

Hi bro, I do agree that there are still genuine cases. But the probability is way too low. So to be on the safer side, we cheongster should assume none inorder to safe-guard ourselves:)

Super White
06-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Hi bro, I do agree that there are still genuine cases. But the probability is way too low. So to be on the safer side, we cheongster should assume none inorder to safe-guard ourselves:)

That I agree. Want to cheong cannot be soft hearted. :D

kenny_su
06-01-2010, 08:43 PM

Sorry Bro Sammy,

I don agreed this sentence of urs.. :D

There r really some have bo choice but to work this line... not all are not nice ladies =)

qsnake
06-01-2010, 09:49 PM
bro, this incident happened to me lately. A FL said she loved me and wanted to be with me forever. She was young, beautiful, and had a fantastic body. She was also very loving, put her head on my shoulders, hugs, hold hands, etc... Couple of weeks down the road, the nonsense came. Said she was miserable in this line, sleeping with strangers who has no regard for her, wanted to go back to hometown province for New Year and needed some money to help out the family. She didn't directly asked me for money, she was too smart for that. She just made me aware of how miserable her existence was and that with some money, her situation would be changed for the better. Despite the physical beauty, the young age, and her insatiable appetite for sex (she's a horny bitch, even give me free service), I stayed away from any commitment and my wallet stayed closed (I'm a cheap bastard).

These girls knows how to shower you with physical love and give you the warm and fuzzy feeling. But behind their backs, there's a big sharp knife, waiting to slice your wallet to shreds. They will never, ever, have a relationship with a client. If they want real love, they will get it outside of their client base, cos' they don't want repercussions after they get married. Clients are only good for one thing, fucking them on the bed and their wallets. It might seem very real that she's really fallen for you, but with so many dicks in her already, yours is just another dick she's playing with.

I agree not all FLs are as mercenary, but they still would not want a client as a husband or boyfriend. Stay away from the ones that treats you specially well, they are the ones with the sharp knives. Especially the FLs that do follow up service (ie. sends SMSs after the deed).

In this specific incident, due to her young age and inexperience, I was able to detect inconsistencies in her sob stories and was aware of her intentions early on in the game. However, with more mature FLs, their stories will be much tighter and fewer loopholes. However, despite her young age, she was playing the game at a very high level. I tried to test her by offering to buy her some small gifts, she flatly refused all my offers. (anyway, I've backout plans in case she does accept my offer). This tactic is to gain my trust that she's not after money. She even cried a few times in my presence to gain sympathy for her current predicament.

I'm sharing some of the FLs KC tactics here, so that bros can be aware of them, and alarm bells should go off when you encounter them.

sub2lady2
06-01-2010, 10:30 PM
哈哈哈,把一切看淡点,该散场时一定会散。。。 暂时先开心呗。。。一次又一次的经验会让生活更充实。。。:d

说的好,你的华文很棒啊,

sub2lady2
06-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Brothers here ever encountered WL falling for you. Well I have a FL who confessed to me that she has fallen for me and that I am her perfect ideal partner.

TS, You believe that? you should be very high now :D:D

女追男,一张纸 :D be careful :p

bestfucker
06-01-2010, 11:01 PM
At least 2 decades ago, I learned this:

Nice ladies go to bed then go home
Good ladies go home then go to bed

Well said bro, learning something here, my humble 1 pts for you :D

So we should marry good ladies, and fuck nice ladies right :p

How abt those neither good nor nice ones :rolleyes:

Triple-X
06-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Well said bro, learning something here, my humble 1 pts for you

So we should marry good ladies, and fuck nice ladies right

the bad and nasty boys will take care of those,dont worry.:D KARMA ;)

wittyguy
06-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Did you swap gifts!? What happened later?

Good question, later he forget where his home is lao, one more done by KC :D:D

turbo_slk200
07-01-2010, 01:09 AM

i dont really know about this statement too, especially ladies from theChina and Thailand.....

Assuming that a degree holder in China and Thailand cannot even find a well paid job in their own countries, what about those that who have no decent education?....

yes, they can still find jobs, but the pay is really meagre...like maybe less than SGD$500 for a normal job. Realisically speaking, what can SGD$500 provide them with? What if they have children and family to feed? Ok, they can work hard and get promoted and get pay-rise, maximum pay only SGD$700per month for the rest of your life? Cant even smell a house or a car !

So the choice of earning SGD$500 or SGD$5000 is really a no-brainer question to these ladies...

I just dun understand how they can tahan the emotion trauma of being a sex slave to so many different guys out there. Its pretty amazing that those "ang pais" can even provide GFE feeling and excellent services to everyone... i mean its ok to provide them if you got good chemistry with someone.....but provide good sevice day in day out to fat guy, skinny guy, ugly guy, old man, poor man, young guy, is really incredible......

HOWITZER105MM
07-01-2010, 01:18 AM
TS, You believe that? you should be very high now :D:D

女追男,一张纸 :D be careful :p

Yeah very high. Had a very great time last week. But life is back to normal. Really a nice memory.

HCKing
07-01-2010, 02:00 AM
i dont really know about this statement too, especially ladies from theChina and Thailand.....

So the choice of earning SGD$500 or SGD$5000 is really a no-brainer question to these ladies...

I just dun understand how they can tahan the emotion trauma of being a sex slave to so many different guys out there. Its pretty amazing that those "ang pais" can even provide GFE feeling and excellent services to everyone... i mean its ok to provide them if you got good chemistry with someone.....but provide good sevice day in day out to fat guy, skinny guy, ugly guy, old man, poor man, young guy, is really incredible......

which is y i always think deep down in their hearts they actually felt disgusted with their customers for using their bodies. which is also y thread title like this thread itself is a no brainer. if i am a woman will i fall for a guy who pay me $ to use my body for his own pleasure? certainly not. the more guys they service they more pro they become and the more their hearts will harden when it comes to lying and conning their customers.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-01-2010, 02:14 AM
.....Assuming that a degree holder in China and Thailand cannot even find a well paid job in their own countries, what about those that who have no decent education?....

yes, they can still find jobs, but the pay is really meagre......

I just dun understand how they can tahan the emotion trauma of being a sex slave to so many different guys out there.......

They seem to have a variety of motivations. In some cases, it seems they think it's the only employment option they have. This could be fuelled by blows to self-esteem like being forced out of school or home. Lack of qualification for other types of work leaves them with the tough choice of low wages work requiring little skill or the potentially more lucrative and dangerous world of sex work.

One of the motivations for them could be a twisted form of validation and acceptance. They find the attention of clients validates their sense of themselves as women. They confuse a business transaction for an emotional relationship. Being an object of desire makes them feel wanted or makes them feel female, even if just for a short while.

Many of them have low self-esteem and try to use sex work to bolster it, in the same way some women mistake an abusive relationship as a sign of love. Most women who turn to sex work are vulnerable in some way, either financially or emotionally. Some just do it for kicks, they like the danger and seaminess of the whole thing, and they like playing out a fantasy. However, they fail to understand that their fantasy may not match up with the fantasy someone else has for them, and that's when things can take a bad turn.

This is a very slippery slope- many turn to drugs to escape the feeling of self-loathing they have, unfortunately, it will quickly spins into a downward spiral of misery. For some, it is a way to make tax-free money quickly, but it often comes at a high cost.

Finally, one of the toughest things about this kind of work is that once they start, it difficult to stop. They get into a social circle where that is their life, and it doesn't seem that shocking to them any more. It's also hard to go back to normal life or getting a regular employment if they've been doing it for an extended period. They get used to the cash and the hours, and that can make it tough for them to move on.

HCKing
07-01-2010, 02:36 AM
Finally, one of the toughest things about this kind of work is that once they start, it difficult to stop. They get into a social circle where that is their life, and it doesn't seem that shocking to them any more. It's also hard to go back to normal life or getting a regular employment if they've been doing it for an extended period. They get used to the cash and the hours, and that can make it tough for them to move on.

yup u said it bro. by the time they wanted to go back to a normal life and find a decent job they would have lost watever skills and knowledge they once had and the only skill they have now is SEX.:D

DO_YOU_BJ
07-01-2010, 02:43 AM

Assuming that a degree holder in China and Thailand cannot even find a well paid job in their own countries, what about those that who have no decent education?....

yes, they can still find jobs, but the pay is really meagre...like maybe less than SGD$500 for a normal job. Realisically speaking, what can SGD$500 provide them with? What if they have children and family to feed? Ok, they can work hard and get promoted and get pay-rise, maximum pay only SGD$700per month for the rest of your life? Cant even smell a house or a car !

Well, think about it this way, since this forum is linked to sex!!!!
When a gal looses her virginity for the 1st time, she screams in pain.
After she moans in pleasure.
When a gal looses her virginity of her ass for the 1st time, she too will do the above.
After a while, it's also a no brainer that they will not refuse when the door is knocked again...........cos they've tasted what it can give them!
Most importantly, they've learnt to mater the emotional mindset of what's making love and what's fucking!!!!!
In this area, we men loose out.
Why?
Imagine the man whores, how they even erect when they see old aged wrinkled women, this one is like The Twilight Zone to me!!!!
Cos they still can!
Above statement applies to all women, WL or not!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-01-2010, 02:52 AM
It is only good to understand their motivation for the goodness of knowledge and not advisable to understand them deeper with emotion, it can be harmful and hurtful. :)

oubboss
07-01-2010, 02:57 AM
. Its pretty amazing that those "ang pais" can even provide GFE feeling and excellent services to everyone... i mean its ok to provide them if you got good chemistry with someone.....but provide good sevice day in day out to fat guy, skinny guy, ugly guy, old man, poor man, young guy, is really incredible......

Most of them get drunk everynight and cry :o

sammyboyfor
07-01-2010, 03:34 AM

My grandparents were in the same boat but they didn't turn to whoring in order to earn money.

What about your ancestors?... did any of the female members turn to whoring in order to make ends meet?:rolleyes:

Lack of money is a sorry excuse for selling ones body, pride and self esteem.

slider_72
07-01-2010, 08:45 AM
My grandparents were in the same boat but they didn't turn to whoring in order to earn money.

What about your ancestors?... did any of the female members turn to whoring in order to make ends meet?:rolleyes:

In our grandparents' time, the prevailing social mores was 三从四德. Now the prevailing mantra, at least in China, is 笑贫不笑娼. How to compare?

Super White
07-01-2010, 09:27 AM

Erm ... even if they did, would they tell any one about it? I don't think any child ever ask their parent did you prostitute yourself and got a straight answer. ;)

It is a sorry excuse indeed, unless it's a matter of life and death. Esp during the Japanese occupation. Comfort woman could have chosen death, but many didn't.

BTW I also consider sleeping with a boss to get a promotion or to keep a job, prostitution.

SureScore
07-01-2010, 11:05 AM

the bad and nasty boys will take care of those,dont worry. KARMA ;)

I remembered the answer then was:

The bad ladies don't bother to go home :):D

Cheonging101
07-01-2010, 11:27 AM
It is a sorry excuse indeed, unless it's a matter of life and death. Esp during the Japanese occupation. Comfort woman could have chosen death, but many didn't.

Bro, I think it's ALL didn't. Else how they become Comfort Women in the first place?:rolleyes: Fuck corpse meh?

aczeta76
07-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Most of them get drunk everynight and cry :o

And so? .. there are lotsa people out there who dun even have access to clean water.. much less wine/booze or beer.

Ultimately it is a choice made by them..

To me, it is simple. I treat them with sincerity and if they dun, fine.. karma is on them but to me, I make sure I dun cross my bottom line...

Key thing for me is "Dun bloody treat me as a fool" ... I can tolerate your lies for a while but I cannot tolerate u thinking I can't see thru you.

For me (before retirement)... it was I pay u for fun, so let's have the most fun while we are at it.. if I can make u feel better while we are having fun... well why not.

Falling for someone takes time.. so u can see that those FL who tried to be too close to me too fast ... I dun go back.

JIU XING
07-01-2010, 02:49 PM
说的好,你的华文很棒啊,

谢谢你,不足挂齿。。游戏规则很简单(no matter towards who la, be it fls,wls or normal ladies all same same de la),开心就在一起,不开心就散场。:D
虽然散场时会心疼,但至少曾经少开心过。。:D
most important is dun kenna kc until jialat jialat... :D

bestfucker
07-01-2010, 10:11 PM
开心就在一起,不开心就散场。:D
most important is dun kenna kc until jialat jialat..

开心就在一起, like what you said bro, KC KC for good time but don't been KCed till forgetting the way back home lao :D:D Always remember it is a "fuck and forget" business :D

sub2lady2
07-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Yeah very high. Had a very great time last week. But life is back to normal. Really a nice memory.

Enjoy and KC her while can :D great to hear that and welcome back to normal life :p

JIU XING
08-01-2010, 01:12 PM
开心就在一起, like what you said bro, KC KC for good time but don't been KCed till forgetting the way back home lao :D:D Always remember it is a "fuck and forget" business :D

hehehe ya la... a senior here say ma, kenna kc until 为@忘国 无所谓, 但千万别为@出国, if not sure die until dunno jialat jailat and still dunno y ma..:D

Super White
08-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Bro, I think it's ALL didn't. Else how they become Comfort Women in the first place?:rolleyes: Fuck corpse meh?

Many died after being comfort woman cos they could not take the harsh life. Anyway, necromancy during war time is not unheard of.

Cheonging101
08-01-2010, 07:29 PM
hehehe ya la... a senior here say ma, kenna kc until 为@忘国 无所谓, 但千万别为@出国, if not sure die until dunno jialat jailat and still dunno y ma..:D

Wah... jialat... I got one friend go Melbourne, another one go HK, another one go BKK, another one go Calgary, another one go Siem Reap and I personally want to go Shanghai lar. :D

Like that how har? :p

Cheonging101
08-01-2010, 07:31 PM
Many died after being comfort woman cos they could not take the harsh life. Anyway, necromancy during war time is not unheard of.

Precisely, bro! They have to be Comfort Women first, right?

Also, I think you mean Necrophilia... Necromancy is more like magic using the dead... not fucking it. :p

JIU XING
08-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Wah... jialat... I got one friend go Melbourne, another one go HK, another one go BKK, another one go Calgary, another one go Siem Reap and I personally want to go Shanghai lar. :D

like me lor, burn the passport lor swee bo?? :p :D

hoho99
08-01-2010, 11:03 PM
谢谢你,不足挂齿。。游戏规则很简单(no matter towards who la, be it fls,wls or normal ladies all same same de la),开心就在一起,不开心就散场。:D
虽然散场时会心疼,但至少曾经少开心过。。
most important is dun kenna kc until jialat jialat...

Wah, you don't kc ppl already 谢天谢地了:p

Wah... jialat... I got one friend go Melbourne, another one go HK, another one go BKK, another one go Calgary, another one go Siem Reap and I personally want to go Shanghai lar.

Like that how har?

Your friend or you go har:D

You 101 leh, just tell you friend where to cheong, they won't want to come back liao:p. Now Gl quiet quiet also lar.

JIU XING
08-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Wah, you don't kc ppl already 谢天谢地了:p

nnkc like tat say me gd meh??:p:mad: even consultant say i 中毒太深, 一定受伤..:D

bestfucker
08-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Wah... jialat... I got one friend go Melbourne, another one go HK, another one go BKK, another one go Calgary, another one go Siem Reap and I personally want to go Shanghai lar.

How cum all your friends all desperately goes after @ :D Do they regret now, now how many of them live in the heaven, how many in hell, and how many can have normal life :D :rolleyes:

hoho99
08-01-2010, 11:54 PM
nnkc like tat say me gd meh??:p:mad: even consultant say i 中毒太深, 一定受伤..

Wah your art of kc until what level liao:eek: Somemore got consultant man.

Don't worry, got time we go geylang jalan jalan 来削削毒:D

hard2
09-01-2010, 12:08 AM
虽然散场时会心疼,但至少曾经少开心过。。
most important is dun kenna kc until jialat jialat..

Well said bro, 开心开心 :D

nnkc like tat say me gd meh?? even consultant say i 中毒太深, 一定受伤..

I senior consultant say you 功夫很高,百毒不浸 :p

JIU XING
09-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Wah your art of kc until what level liao:eek: Somemore got consultant man.
Don't worry, got time we go geylang jalan jalan 来削削毒

wa lao eh,kena kc until level 9 liao lo...hehehe 冰火九重天。。。:D
geylang very quiet nowadays leh, maybe go chinatown better:D
consultant no need say who la.... we better dun expose him la wahahaha:D

phallusman
10-01-2010, 12:37 PM

Got to act like a PiG, and eat up the TiGeR :D :D

oubboss
10-01-2010, 01:02 PM

Most of the KC expert FL are the act like pig eat tiger type :D

indianmagicoil
10-01-2010, 01:18 PM
... can understand what they mean cos when she told me that my heart melted away.
Hey TS! R u da guy who started another thread about whore asking u 2 buy HP for her? Dun kanna KT again hor...

which is y i always think deep down in their hearts they actually felt disgusted with their customers for using their bodies. The more guys they service they more pro they become and the more their hearts will harden when it comes to lying and conning their customers.
Wah... old bird talking sense... very true, very true! If any bros here have any Knight in Shining Armor ideas plz note that its generally agreed u have a higher chance of saving your damsel in distress within the first 3 months of her joining the trade.

I think this section will be filled by my threads saying that I hate all milk-skinned, tea-skinned, coffee-skinned, horlicks-skinned woman from 3rd-world, 2nd-world, 1st-world and out-of-this-world countries liao!:D
ha..ha.. long time no heard from tat sorry ass anymore... maybe enjoying being ass fucked by the condo security guard no time to post nonsense!

逢场作戏,不要太认真,只有床上演的最真实.
ha ha... thats what the mama-san of my last KT trap kept telling me... DUN BE SERIOUS NAA! NO SERIOUS...

hard2
10-01-2010, 05:33 PM

新加坡人认真, 但不苯。 有些中国女子认为新加坡人可以作为结婚的对象,但港吧子台吧子只可以玩玩,不可以结婚。这些要 谢谢 smlee lao :D:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-01-2010, 05:46 PM

Most of the KC expert FL are the act like pig eat tiger type :D

then we must 1 up and become: 披著羊皮的狼 :)

Chucky1
10-01-2010, 10:15 PM
What does KC stand for?

JIU XING
10-01-2010, 11:50 PM
What does KC stand for?

wahaha bro..killer cunt lor...the cunt tat can kill u...understand bo?? dun zap me ha heheheh :D :D

pussyidol
10-01-2010, 11:57 PM
then we must 1 up and become: 披著羊皮的狼 :)

But most of us are actually 披著狼皮的羊 lai :D:D, and difficulty to change

pussyidol
11-01-2010, 12:01 AM
wahaha bro..killer cunt lor...the cunt tat can kill u...understand bo?? dun zap me ha heheheh :D :D

Should be kiss cunt, let you kiss her cunt everyday :D:D don zap me also

JIU XING
11-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Should be kiss cunt, let you kiss her cunt everyday :D:D don zap me also

wahahah.. serious thread kenna us also become rubbish thread liao..hehehe paiseh ts..sorry...me still drunk frm my after effects wahahah :D

aalibaba
11-01-2010, 08:44 PM
新加坡人认真, 但不苯。 有些中国女子认为新加坡人可以作为结婚的对象,但港吧子台吧子只可以玩玩,不可以结婚。这些要 谢谢 smlee lao :D:p

Agree, talked to several PRCs and they share the similar feeling about sg man hehe:D Good new for SG guys

aliana
11-01-2010, 09:07 PM
ha ha... thats what the mama-san of my last KT trap kept telling me... DUN BE SERIOUS NAA! NO SERIOUS...

Woo, bro u have a very good mama-san taking care of you, u mast be very yandao hehe.

agree, no need to be serious in the commercial sex trade, it is a game, just fuck and forget :p

oubboss
12-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Bros playing the KC game shd know that both parties will be hurt if either party is setting a trap .

The only happy ending is both side is 100% true to each other w/o ulterior motives which is less than 0.1% success rate .

JIU XING
12-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Bros playing the KC game shd know that both parties will be hurt if either party is setting a trap .

The only happy ending is both side is 100% true to each other w/o ulterior motives which is less than 0.1% success rate .

hehehe bro, tats the 0.1% tat a lot ppl are wishing for wahahaha...:D

oubboss
12-01-2010, 02:08 PM

wish u good luck than you will need it like ur siggy

今朝有酒今朝醉,不想过了才后悔
一失足成千古恨,再回首已百年身
一个愿打,一个愿挨,呵呵呵,根本没有对与错之分,只能怪自制力不够好。。

Cheonging101
12-01-2010, 02:34 PM

Which makes it okay to KC ALL the WLs/FLs you met since you only got 0.1% chance of making a girl, who does not deserve it, cry. :p

JIU XING
12-01-2010, 09:42 PM
wish u good luck than you will need it like ur siggy

今朝有酒今朝醉,不想过了才后悔
一失足成千古恨,再回首已百年身
一个愿打,一个愿挨,呵呵呵,根本没有对与错之分,只能怪自制力不够好。。

wahahah..thanks for tat bro..kamsia:D

Which makes it okay to KC ALL the WLs/FLs you met since you only got 0.1% chance of making a girl, who does not deserve it, cry. :p

knn, 自己没哭就偷笑了,还想人家哭? :rolleyes: :D

oubboss
13-01-2010, 02:14 AM
knn, 自己没哭就偷笑了,还想人家哭? :rolleyes: :D

most of the times both parties will be crying

argas
13-01-2010, 09:48 AM

Most of the time the falling party will cry, and the other party has less or maybe no felling

JIU XING
13-01-2010, 12:12 PM

hahaha in a normal r/s then maybe possible.... but if a weird weird r/s with a pro, hehehe u think possible meh?? :rolleyes:

sherrry
13-01-2010, 12:55 PM
they say all falls are bound to hurt, falling in love included.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-01-2010, 02:09 PM
they say all falls are bound to hurt, falling in love included.

I agreed.

Worst still, some love relationships are like skydiving without a parachute :)

oubboss
13-01-2010, 02:14 PM
hahaha in a normal r/s then maybe possible.... but if a weird weird r/s with a pro, hehehe u think possible meh?? :rolleyes:

If you kana the 0.1% it is possible :p

bestlicker
13-01-2010, 09:05 PM

I think in a weird weird r/s with a pro situation, anything is possible and the normal logic does not apply, you may need to think out of the box then maybe you will score high :D otherwise normal people like us most probably can not handle it :cool:

wakatipu
13-01-2010, 09:40 PM

Bro, you got car, got money to spend and the potential for KC and even more money for her?

FL would look at the kind of car you drive. That is the first external sign to see if you got money.

If you drive an 18yr old Nissan Sunny, they are not so interested.

If you drive a new Toy Camry or better still, Lexus or MB or BMW, you're the one die-die much get you la.

JIU XING
13-01-2010, 11:29 PM
If you kana the 0.1% it is possible :p

hehehe u r rite in a way, but knn until now still nv hear any fren tat kenna the 0.1% yet... :D

qsnake
14-01-2010, 07:39 PM
if you have money, go KC a normal girl, they will be salivating over you just like the pros. Much higher chance of a fulfilling relationship.

HitManHeart WL
18-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Highly impossible for a relationship with a whore to work out well as they are in only for money matters and nothing else.. Ever heard from one of my regular GL whore that even she has to choose to settle down, the man will not be a cheongster interested in lust.. so sad to hear tat :(

U giving your heart but she gives u nuts..sigh

Just my 2 cents worth..
Cheers! :)
HMH WL

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-01-2010, 03:14 PM
....U giving your heart but she gives u nuts..sigh

Well said.

Since they gives us nuts, we also treat them as betel nut, chewed, finished and spit out. :D:p

JIU XING
18-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Well said.

Since they gives us nuts, we also treat them as betel nut, chewed, finished and spit out. :D:p

heheheh easier said then done... like i always say, can try hundreds, but takes only 1 to falls...:D

ahmo
19-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Still much better than you fall for WL :D:D

aliana
20-01-2010, 08:14 AM
if you have money, go KC a normal girl, they will be salivating over you just like the pros. Much higher chance of a fulfilling relationship.

Pros are not meant for KC purpose, they are here for fucking only, and after fucking, you should forget abt them

Pros are here for your $$$, not for the relationship :D

newbieboy
06-02-2010, 10:30 PM
呵呵一点也不稀奇。。。都被 KC 了 n 次了

可能那些娘们儿觉得我年轻好骗 也不问问我在这论坛上混了多少年 呵呵 那些傻屄都说爱我 如果我个个都信 早就破产了 :D

总之如果车美就说是家里的 如果手表贵就说是罗湖买的AAA货 去嫖时身上别带太多钱 ;)

她们要玩我奉陪到底 也不骗 也不偷 身正不怕影子斜

其实说破了就是 managing expectations 如果打从一开始把她们象朋友一般看待 她们“坠入情河”有时是难免的 久而久之你就会慢慢学会怎么应付那些花言巧语啦 时间长了自然就会成为朋友 现在去大陆几乎每个大城市都有熟悉的伴 感觉也不错;)

补充:第一次见面如果问你有没有女朋友 就说没有 也不想有 《-- 关键

didisong2
06-02-2010, 11:48 PM

aiyah, just use your 105mm and bomb her until she dun even know who her husband in china is:D

CHEONGTERS' GOLDEN RULE

IN ORDER NOT TO BE KC BY THE GALS, JUST CONCENTRATE ON KC-ing THEM.
before they said they love you, you tell them you very kayu.
before they tell you about her sorrows, you tell them you got no tomorrow.
before they ask you to buy handphone, you tell them what happen to your money.
before they ask you for money, you tell them 1st be your honey and give you money, if not you had to work as garung guni

JIU XING
07-02-2010, 07:51 PM
CHEONGTERS' GOLDEN RULE

before they ask you for money, you tell them 1st be your honey and give you money, if not you had to work as garung guni

thanks bro... ur words are already in the my bible liao :D

BBlick
07-02-2010, 09:23 PM
呵呵一点也不稀奇。。。都被 KC 了 n 次了

可能那些娘们儿觉得我年轻好骗 也不问问我在这论坛上混了多少年 呵呵 那些傻屄都说爱我 如果我个个都信 早就破产了 :D

补充:第一次见面如果问你有没有女朋友 就说没有 也不想有 《-- 关键

Haha Well said bro, you should change your ID to Laojaoboy :D.

Just dont understand, why must say 也不想有 ah? what is the 关键 point here :p

newbieboy
09-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Haha Well said bro, you should change your ID to Laojaoboy :D.

Just dont understand, why must say 也不想有 ah? what is the 关键 point here :p

no lah, once a newbie always a newbie :D i say that so they know i'm not visiting FLs out of loneliness, makes me appear more invulnerable to KC-ing. which is true to me, because FLs provide convenience more than anything. lets them know i'm not out shopping for companionship. my 2cts lah :p

wakatipu
12-02-2010, 09:05 PM
aiyah, just use your 105mm and bomb her until she dun even know who her husband in china is:D

CHEONGTERS' GOLDEN RULE

Almost a year ago, got to know this FL. I acted very, very poor. She stopped asking for gift or money. But she still stuck with me, go for makan in GL coffeeshop and gave me free bonks. What she wanted was just to bring her out during her code red days. Bring her out for makan, movies, Sentosa, SG Flyer and even the Birdie Park. Now, very soon we have the Universal Studio......

Imagine for 5 or 6days, all her sis are busy working, so boring, staying in the dorm. Great to have a guy to bring her around, just 2 days outing out of the 5 or 6 days, the rest for them to have a good rest - to physically have a good rest and to give the cb a few days to recover from daily stresses.

yachidino
25-02-2010, 05:15 PM

Hi singaporean are not stupid, they are many high player around just playing their KC GAME cause they got money and time to play. Only few percent of UNCLE when they young never cheong and had their retire money cheong abit and just hear and forgot just want the meat. Some might be kena KC by them.